Earthen Ring

Jan 7, 2013 AH bot There is a bot that camps the Auction House. This warlock camps the Horde auction house selling glyphs from anywhere from 12 to 48 straight hours. Within seconds of posting a glyph, they are undercut. Obviously a human being can't be controlling this 100% of the time. I have on my bank toon submitted several tickets and in each case they thank me for the ticket and that they will try to undermine the botting software, but refuse to ban the account. So my question is there any way to disrupt this bot without violating the ToS myself. Since Blizzard refuses to deal with this bot how do we as a community stop him? Any suggestions or blue posts would be helpful.Fisad10 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 (H) Black Bear Marines - late night raiding Black Bear Marines is a 10 man raiding guild, raid times 10.30 pm - 1.30 am Wed and Thurs. Currently looking to run challenge modes on 3rd evening. We are looking for raiders to fill out our roster and guildies who are into achievements and some fun (you don't have to be a raider to be a member). We are a group of easy going people with lives outside of WOW, we dont' demand you spend all your spare time doing dailies and lfr but do request you have a minimum of ilvl 465 - 470, some skill and turn up to raids regularly. Current guildies are happy to assist with gearing by way of running dungeons/lfr and most of us are into running old content for achieves/transmorg. If your interested in raiding with like minded adults then do a /who Black Bear Marines ingame and have a chat or message me directly :) Current raid roster requirements: 1 dedicated healer (to pair up with our holy pally and resto/ele shaman) 1 plate dps (back up tank, pally or dk preferable) <3 SepphSepphie0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 LF Blacksmith I am looking for some one that is able to make a Firelands pattern. Warboots of Mighty Lords. I have mats and will tip well. If you can or know some one that can please point me into the right direction. Horde of course. :) Have been asking around for over a week with no luck so I figured I would try on here. QuayQuay1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Holiday Season Steam Sale! What all did you buy? Last round of sales I believe is tonight/tomorrow then it's all over. I bought Saints Row 3 for a whopping $7.49 and I found X-COM on GameFly's direct download for $19.99. What have you bought, what are you still thinking about last minute?Raiijin4 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 5, 2013 [5/6 H, 16/16 N] Ávant Garde is recruiting Ávant Garde is a 10 man progression raiding guild. We're casual raiders that raid to have fun and progress at a reasonable rate. Raid Schedule: (Server time) Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Loot rules are simple. We do free roles, with the option of loot council if necessary. (Basically MS > OS). Recruitment Needs: 1 Tank (prefer a plate class but will consider others) We're looking for reliable, consistent raiders that know their class and know the fights beforehand. (Research on the bosses, etc.) Please apply at the website: http://avantgarde.guildlaunch.com/ Once your application has been received and carefully reviewed, we will contact you in-game for a trial run. Please feel free to contact me, Deinnomos, or Dibface if you have any questions!Avis27 Jan 5, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 [A] ilvl 480 WW Monk lf guild Hey all, I'm a new transfer to alliance and to Earthen Ring and looking to hook up with a good crew to slay some bosses. I'm a long time raider since Vanilla MC release, been back and forth to the game from end of TBC back in late Wrath and started a guild to kill the LK with a RL buddy, recruited folks and got it done with the 15% buff for ICC, I've been guild leader, raid leader, class/role officer, you name it. I raid for enjoyment and content, gear takes care of itself. I'm looking for a 2 maybe 3 night per week raiding guild that goes no later than 11pm est. I do not commit to raiding Friday and Sat. nights as i like to keep those nights open to go out with the wife. I've done a few bosses on normal - everything multiple times on LFR (obviously) But i know how things work so I'm generally good to go on my roll after an explanation. And I love doing old raids for achievements and to get that transmog :) Look good = play good :D feel free to contact me in game whenever.Xenoshi2 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Hello ER! Nice to meet you all. My friends and I are immigrating from The Venture Co. due to low server pop. making raiding/events very difficult. We're here looking for a raiding guild that has an active sense of community, preferably with fun events. We'd prefer a raid group progressed 4/6+ but, guild atmosphere is a lot more important to us. Our classes/specs are as follows: Holy Paladin (Anastasia-The Venture Co), Disc/Holy Priest (Alice-The Venture Co), or Resto Druid (Anamarie-The Venture Co) - only moving one Shadow Priest (Dochale-Earthen Ring) Tank of any class (main is Phek-The Venture Co but he has many, many characters and some dps if needed) Logs are available. A few others might be on their way as well. I'm normally on this character or on Scoping-Earthen Ring if there are any questions/comments/justwannachats. Any responses with guilds that might be interested in giving a home to our crew are super appreciated. Thanks for your time!Anastasia2 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 D.... Out with the old, in with the new!Issden4 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 The Illuminati is Recruiting The Illuminati was founded on August 15,2008. We are a friendly guild with raiding, pvp, achievement and guild events and are looking to recruit more members. Specifically, we are looking to fill out our raid team, but welcome anyone interested. If you are a player who enjoys a friendly guild atmosphere full of fun events and raiding, we might be right for you. We are looking for committed raiders who want to raid in a fun environment where there are still high expectations of our raiders. We raid 2 evenings a week (Saturday and Sunday). Please apply by going to our website (http://illuminati-er.com) and the "Recruitment" link at the the top of the page or you can contact an officer via illuminatiguilder@gmail.com for more information. Or contact Rhodaria, Graystreak/Leam, or Cantique in game.Rhodaria11 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 <H> 90 Pally Looking For A Guild To Call Home Hello! I'm new to Earthen Ring, but not new to WoW. After coming back to the game, I recently transferred from Eldre'Thalas to this server because I've heard plenty of good things about the community, and I've wanted to try my hand at some RP. I'm looking for a casual guild, but one that does attempt to progress in raids. Between 40+ hours at work and going to school for a second degree, I don't yet know my schedule, so I'd have to be an alternate on raids, but at least the hope of doing something with some levelheaded players with some sense of humor and the mindset that raiding is part of a game, not work. When they're not raiding, they're doing other events, be it dungeon runs, world bosses, PvP, or whatever (though I suck at PvP...) I'm also looking for a guild that will be patient with someone who has never RP'd in a game. In fact, doesn't even know what he wants to do with his character quite yet. A guild that can give a novice advice. More importantly, a guild that is friendly to players that they don't yet know. As a player, I have a weird sense of humor, I embrace the label of "geek," and I'm not afraid to say really dumb things for a laugh. I also manage a strip club. I have to say that now, because when it eventually comes out, people tend to treat me differently (i.e. the guys think I'm some kind of !@#$ star and the women think I'm automatically a deprived pervert that plays WoW in latex and watches female night elves dance.) If you're guild is looking to expand it's roster and you believe you have what I am looking for--and in turn I have what you're looking for--feel free to message me in game to chat. Please don't send blind invites. I want to know I will fit in, and I want you to know if I'll fit in. Additional info: I've been focusing on Retribution, and have Protection as my off-spec. I don't mind tanking, but it's less stressful when I don't. I did it in SWTOR and did just fine at it, but I haven't had any practice at it in WoW. Thanks for reading, hope to hear from ya.Valterus0 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 LF Royal Dangui item Interested in getting a Royal Dangui robe for my significant other for our WoW Christmas gift exchange. If anyone has one and would be willing to part with it, please contact me in game. Thanks!Charlize4 Jan 2, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 [A] WTB Peculia's Peculiar Signet Been looking for this for quite some time, but never see it on the AH. I am willing to pay 15k for it. If any of you have it and would like to sell, message me anytime. Nozilna#1150 Thank you.Nozilna0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 LFM Tol Barad & Wintergrasp @ 90 I reactivated, leveled, and working on gear. I was hoping it would be bumping with 5.1 -- no dice. Get que'd up! xoxo acidAcidburning13 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 (A) LF 3s team sick of RBGS Full Malev T1 2/2 Lock or 10/16 Malev T1 2/2 SPriest LF 3s. Will play any spec on lock. Really hate rbgs atm. <3 arenas and just want to start running them again. 1750+ exp. Not great, but only been playing since the last season of cata.Deoxippus0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Merry Christmas Earthen Ring Hope everyone has a great Christmas :-)Liljewels8 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Best Play Time So, is from approximately 4 to 6 AM the best play time on Earthen Ring? It's a tad early for me, but it seems to be the best time to play to avoid the teeming waves of selfish (expletive deleted) that inhabit this realm. Hey Blizz, how 'bout them free server transfers?Aegil17 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 27, 2012 [H] <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 8:15pm invites go out at 8:00pm. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . As well as my gamer tag is Kameo#1392 P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo0 Dec 27, 2012
Dec 25, 2012 [Animus Populus] now open to the people! Animus Populus, "The Will of the People", is open for general recruitment. We are a new guild which is fairly casual with only a few common sense rules. What we do in the future will be open to individual members, if we get people that want to form regular groups for raiding or dungeon runs then we'll support them and if they just want to quest on that we'll support them all the same.Scaphis0 Dec 25, 2012
Dec 24, 2012 (H) ilvl 482 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm looking to transfer this server. I'm looking for a very social, weekend raiding guild. Willing to go Disc. available : Fri, Sat, or Sun 8pm to 12am (midnight) - Server time My ideal guild would be close-knit and enjoy hanging out in vent even if there wasn't a raid going on. I'm looking for a friendly, mature guild, prefer 18+ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Danira/simpleDanira1 Dec 24, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 Rated Battleground tonight (Dec 23) 7:30 ER might be a RP realm, but a lot of us still like PvP. Please send ingame mail to GUTCH (Me!) with ilvl, power/resil, class to be invited. There's nothing to lose.Gutch0 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 23, 2012 I want to start... but don't know how I have MyRolePlay and Gryphonheart Items but now what... I feel a little discouraged as well. I don't know why. Any help?Yeaiight9 Dec 23, 2012
Dec 22, 2012 [H] <Ascension> 9/16 Searching for raiders Horde side guild <Ascension> is in need of dedicated raiders for its new team "Insane in the Raid Frames". We are looking for a Disc Priest, a Druid or Monk healers, and a Combat Rogue. The guild is currently 9/16 on MoP encounters. If you fit this criteria please contact Rennji via in game mail or respond to this thread with your ilvl and raiding experience.Rennji0 Dec 22, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 Is Earthen Ring unbalanced H - A? I was just wondering, what do you think about alliance vs horde imbalance in this server? Are there more hordes than alliance? I was just wondering about that since I want to lvl an alliance toon to try yto get r raiding guild in alliance too.Enkki6 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 [H] Guild <Blood Fist> is recruiting! Faction: Horde Raid Size: 25 man Time zone: EST Apply: http://www.blood-fist.net/forums/ What we're looking for: DPS and Healers If you're a good anything, however, your application will receive consideration. We like being around cool and talented people, and will try to make room for you if we can! To be considered you'll need the gear for current Heroic mode progression, be able to prove you can treat it right and use it well, have relevant experience leading up to what we're doing. Additionally, we’re looking for people with whom we’ll be able to get along with. If you’re the kind of person that enjoys being obnoxious, then Fist isn’t for you. (Racist, sexist, gay-bashing folks need not apply. Nothing to see here, move along.) You'll also need a stable computer and internet connection. We still use Ventrillo (Mumble kept crapping out on us). You can get away with not having a mic for regular raiding for most dps positions, however we do insist on performing an initial interview over Vent. You will need a mic for this interview, after which you can put it in a drawer if you want to. :P About the Guild: <Blood Fist> was created February 22, 2005 on Earthen Ring. We’ve been around a long time and we’re not going anywhere any time soon. If you’re tired of the flash-in-the-pan guilds run by kids, Fist may be a great option for you. <Blood Fist> has a PG-13 rule for Guild chat. We are a mature persons guild with some members who have kids that play or watch Mom and Dad play. We strive to keep the environment fun and friendly. We’re not oppressive. We joke around and tease each other where appropriate. When it comes time to get focused and raid, that’s what we do. There is a balance to be maintained between kidding around and having fun, and focusing and killing bosses. We like to think we attain this balance pretty well. Progression: 8/8 heroic. Finished out DS later than I would have liked. Maintaining momentum in the face of two major MMO releases was a challenge. Mists is a fresh start and we’re looking forward to pushing the envelope. We will be doing heroic content in Mists. Raid Times: EASTERN TIME ZONE, SERVER TIME 8:00pm - 12:00am (midnight) Wed, Th, Mon. Notes: -If you want to join Blood Fist to get loot, you're not who we're looking for. We raid because we enjoy raiding, not because we like epics. -If you don't think researching your spec is important, you're not who we're looking for. -If you don't have the best possible gems and enchants on all of your gear, you're not who we're looking for. -If you think showing up on time, repairing your gear, and having proper consumables are optional, you're not who we're looking for.Colder12 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 19, 2012 Selling items from shadowmourne Not selling the tabard, but every other item is up for offers if anyone's interrested.Neckbeardmax3 Dec 19, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 Still LF RP partner.... no gnomes.... must be comfortable with horsesDordrey3 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 17, 2012 <Perpetual> 8/16 Recruiting Greetings, Earthen Ring! <Perpetual> is currently seeking a few new members to round out our ranks for raid progression. We are currently 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF and picking up the pace. We offer a relaxed raid atmosphere that is focused on progression. Current Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday 8:30p - 12:00 midnight Minimum 85% attendance is required. We are looking for good players that are adequately geared for the level of progression we are currently at. Tanks => High Priority, DK or Feral Druid pref. Healers => High Priority, Monk or Resto Druid pref. DPS => Open For more information contact Khorvain, Amarinthe, Marvella, or Logikal Apply at www.perpetualguild.comKhorvain20 Dec 17, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 Hello, Earthen Ring! Hello, Earthen Ring! I'm considering a move, and you're on my list of prospective new homes. But, before I make a decision, I need to first gather some information. If you would be so kind, I would greatly appreciate your input on the following brief questionnaire. First, what is the role-play like on your server? I'm used to a more casual and spontaneous approach, but I understand that some servers favor a more structured, guild-based approach to role-play. Some such servers could be described as "cliquey" in a sense. Also, when I say spontaneous, I mean that I'm used to standing around in Stormwind or Orgrimmar and striking up a conversation in character with a perfect stranger - I'm not talking about "out in the world" RP. Second, is your server "well rounded?" Do you focus primarily on role-play, PVP, raiding, or a combination of the three? I enjoy raiding and PVP as much as I enjoy role-playing. If I can find a server that somehow manages to balance even two, I'd be elated. Last, just to provide you with some context, let me tell you a few things about myself. As I had said, I'm mostly casual in my approach to role-play. That being said, I have years of experience over a multitude of outlets, and I know the ins and outs. I tend to prefer role-playing within the confines of the Warcraft continuity, but, again, that being said, I'm not a Lore stickler. If I find someone utilizing a form or theme I dislike, I'm more apt to simply let them know I'm not interested in playing and move on my merry way - I'm anything but confrontational when it comes to role-play. On the raiding and PVP side, I'd describe myself as competent. I've dabbled in arenas with minimal success, but I haven't really committed myself to that venture yet. I expect that I'll be successful once I apply myself. I have heroic experience in a number of raids. And, although I don't want to seem pretentious, I've come to the conclusion that my greatest hinderance has been other raiders. That being said, if I am critical, I am anything but vocal. The most I ever say is always on the positive side of things - I don't want to give the impression that I'm some sort of elitist. I certainly put in the time and effort to research and min-max my performance, but I don't begrudge anyone for not living up to my standards - I understand this is just a game at the end of the day. Well, that was a lot more long-winded than I had originally intended, but if you've made it this far, I thank you. If you can stand another minute or two to answer my questions, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you again for your time and patience.Zephidra13 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 [A] Pet Swap Saturday 1:30 server time <Friends & Lovers> is hosting a free and open pet swap this coming Saturday at 1:30 server in the Stormwind Cathedral courtyard. Bring your extra pets, bring your wish list. Bring materials for crafters to make you more pets. We'll try to have as many crafters on hand as we can get to log in. F&L is organizing this so people who want to trade pets have a common place and time to gather and do a little pre-holiday wish fulfillment. We're not going to be policing anyone's activity - please keep the Blizzard ToS in mind and help make this a fun casual time. RPers are welcome, but this is not an RP event.Snique2 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Wargame vs hatebringer and draudi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_XQfSUjprE&feature=youtu.be Good game guys.Bartlok0 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Sunwalker Lore Hail from Moon Guard, I'm googling, exploring the interwebz, and asking for help regarding a compilation of Blizzard lore and fanon I've written about my observations, but I want to expand this outside my server and see what other communities have interpreted this or added to it. For Moon Guard at least, Sunwalker RPers are extremely rare, and the majority are basically "tauren paladins". Here's the link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7350635314 I have a disclaimer that, due to the lack of depth from Blizzard (and their apparent laziness or disregard for the whole thing), a lot of this is fanon that is somehow supported by established lore in some small way, tempered by the opinions of others. With luck, I plan to release a longer revised version in the future. What I'm asking for is additional information that you might think would be helpful, opinions on the information available, neat ideas for rituals and ceremonies, etc. Hoping to improve your online experience, Sunwalker Molo'akMoloak1 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 A friendly hello from a Moonguardian Hey there, Earthen Ringers. I've recently decided to broaden my RP horizons by getting out there and exploring some of the other quality RP realms that this game has to offer. I've been an active member of the Moon Guard RP community for a long while now, however, despite the fact that MG will always feel like home to me, I'm currently going through a phase where I just want to experience the RP culture of another realm for a little while. I'm interested in learning how you guys do things in your community, and, from these experiences, I hope to be able to take some stuff back with me to MG when I return. From what I've heard, Earthern Ring is a great RP server. You guys seem to have built a great community here, and I'd love nothing more than to be apart of it for a little while. So, first question, what's the Forsaken and Blood Elf RP community like on ER?Arrodis9 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 LF people to do rp hubs here in ER I am, personally, looking for people who would want to start RP hubs here on ER. You can choose any place, and anytime within the game. You can do it with friends, guild mates, random dudes you just met, and etc. If you have any actual questions, then please type them on this thread. If I see anyone coming here to grieve me i will report you. Thanks for taking your time to post in this thread :D.Baranalot3 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 482 ilvl Feral dps LF 25man Raiding guild First, I was mainly tank till a member that came back from hiatus and uses him as tank over me, now they dont need me anymore because of that stupid member. Even if Im dps, they still dont need me. Now, Im looking for 25 man guild that do raiding on tuesday night, weds night. Those are my only schedule unless if its afternoon, I'd be fine with it. My Schedule: Friday-Monday = 1pm-8pm est Tuesday = 1pm-?? est Wednesday = anytime Thursday = anytime - 8pm est I do have a job so I gotta get up at 4am which is why I log out by 8pm. So anyway, you can see my profile of this druid. I have experienced with LFR at most. I really miss 25man since that was only reason I joined my guild now this guild has been lacking and slow behind. Most of time they just fool around. I wanted to step up and do normal then heroic raids, that is what I want to experience and learn. Ive been playing WoW for 8 years (wow, time sure is flying fast by). Vanilla was so epic and challenge, ah, good times, indeed. Btw, Im deaf so I can't use vent however, Macro is best way to tell me what to do. As for other realm, I'd prefer pve realms, not pvp realms. If you decide to interview and review me, feel free to contact me at silverdragon#1502. Please ADD NOTES while requesting real Id so I will know that you're not one of those hackers, thanks! I do have other alts such as 90 lvl Shaman Elem/heals, 85 lvl Pally dps, 86 lvl Rogue, 85 lvl BM Hunter. as for enchants.. I know my weapon has windsong because dancing steel is freaking overpriced on this realm. so Windsong is just good enough for now. I think thats about it... feel free to talk here or whisper me on ingame.Konekó0 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Selling Dills' Primal Leggings http://www.wowhead.com/item=87459/dills-primal-leggings Designed for Dills a member of the 'Instance' podcast. If anyone would like to purchase this item I'm open to offers. Thanks for your time :)Jingzhou2 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Lf Active Guild, raids daytime prefferably, Greetings, i am seeking an active daytime guild, lvl 25,. This is my tank, and i have healy alt. i will reply so as you can see the armoury for them both. it would be great if there was daytime raiding as that is what i am seeking. Thanks. (Alliance)Tyræl1 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 LF 4pm(ish) Fri & Sat progression raid team. Heya, I'm looking for a raid team that starts their raiding around 4pm server on Friday and Saturday. I am recently coming back to raiding after having Cataclysm off and just been doing LFR's every week. Last time I was proper raiding, I was tanking in ICC with my druid. I have a preference to dps (either as a monk, hunter, shammy, druid, or mage). Now only my monk (of that list) is at max level but it would only take me a couple of weeks to level up and possibly gear up to LFR ready another character. Feel free to add my battle tag if you wish to discuss. Tinokk#1945 (I would appreciate if you put a message with the request so I don't think it is another spam request)Tinilly0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 I'm thinking about moving to Earthen Ring. Hi everyone. I'm exploring different RP realms and I'm thinking about creating one of my characters on Earthen Ring. I have a few questions, though. 1) How active is the roleplaying community? 2) When/where does most roleplaying take place? 3) Which group does this realm have more of? Alliance or Horde? Thanks in advance for answering.Lylona8 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Scouting EST/CST RP servers for a guild! As the title states - I'm scouting the EST/CST for an RP guild that plays mid-mornings/early afternoons. I am currently on WRA with my husband, but it is next to impossible to find any guilds active during our play times because most players on that realm are PST. Stuff doesn't even begin to happen until rather late at night. Since we are on a 2nd shift schedule, we miss everything :/ and this is very frustrating, since it makes it extremely hard to join in RP or make friends on the server. We have 2 mid-level Horde characters (66ish Orc and Forsaken) that we would really like to find an RP guild for and are willing to realm-jump should we find a guild that suits our needs. What we are looking for is an active, friendly and mature (not ERP-based! just mature as in low drama and good sense of humor!) RP guild. Preferably not of a military or race-restrictive angle. Our characters are laid-back mercenary types who fall neither into the all-out-evil, nor good-guys. They are pretty gray morally. My Forsaken has a very odd sense of humor, but it's not as grim as many other Forsaken. My husband's orc is...well, an orc. A bit of a temper but loyal and determined. Neither of us play our characters as "special snowflakes". They are pretty ordinary in their skills and talents. We are not hardcore in our play style, due to a semi-busy RL schedule. We are expecting our first child in Feb. so committing to a strict in-game schedule or raid calendar just isn't something we can do. However, we are low drama, love both IC and OOC humor and are experienced RPers that have been playing WoW since release. If anyone can suggest some guilds or RP connections on this server that we can check out before making the jump, it would be much appreciated :) we really want to find the right server this time. We went to WRA from a different server on a whim and it just hasn't worked out.Suldan2 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 [A]PvP Guild Does one exist? Good PVP healer LF rBgs. Greentreats#1206 is my Btag, Hit me up.Wìnd1 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 [H]<Hysteria> 5/16 recruitment closed. <Hysteria> is a 10 man raiding guild that was formed in WotLK with the intention of clearing ICC 10. After quickly clearing normal mode, we moved into heroics and did quite well. Since then, we've grown into a semi-hardcore raiding guild and cleared 8/8H Dragon Soul. We had a late start to Dragon Soul content and hope to remedy that with an early start in Mist of Pandaria. Hysteria is currently not recruiting. We expect our core raiders to know what they're doing with their characters. Having the right gems, enchants, glyphs, properly reforging, and using flasks and pots is not something we should need to be watching out for. We hope to find someone fairly geared and experienced but it's not something we 100% need, gear is farmable, skill, intelligence and dedication is not. We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00PM EST to 1:00AM EST. We also leave Sunday open if we need to cancel another day during the week due to uncontrollable circumstances or to clear out farm content. We expect 100% attendance from our core raiders however, we do understand that IRL > WoW so if you can't make it, and you give us a heads up there's no issue with that. If you tend to make a habit out of not being able to make every raid then this is not the guild for you. All raiders are required to use vent to at least listen and we expect all raiders to have DBM(or an addon of the sort such as bigwigs), Omen and other essential raiding addons. We use a DKP loot system, which promotes activity and attendance. We rarely EVER punish people with a loss of DKP, that said, it's not out of the question. With DKP, all raiders are eligible to bid on applicable gear for their mainspecs and offspecs. Although extremely rare, loot council may occur. As a core raider of Hysteria you also gain full repairs paid by the guild bank, on top of everything else that is raid relevant being covered by us (gems/enchants/flasks/pots). Hysteria also enforces a no trolling policy outside of guild chat. If caught doing so it may result in disciplinary action. We're all adults and we don't mind some joking around but, we do have an image we'd like to maintain, and the last thing we want to do is offend someone. If you’ve read this far, and are interested in applying, you may do so on our forums at: http://hysteria.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php If you have any other questions you may contact myself or another officer in game, post on our forums or reply here. Thanks for your time and interest!Relianah30 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 Brawler's Pass for Sale! Alliance. Make offers/bids here please. Thank you.Cornpower9 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 Realm Firsts Who has what? I've just gotten RF 600 Enchanting at 7:40 AM (ish) If you've gotten a realm first or know a friend who has, please post here.Diglit60 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Has anyone seen Aeonaxx recently? I've been camping non stop since the restart and haven't seen him. Anyone know the last time he was killed?Mylune14 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 Roleplay question in regards to aging/ages This might be a dumb question but I wanted to ask anyway. Ok so for example, according to wowwiki, the lifespan of a blood elf is about 350-400 years, and they reach adulthood at around 100. So would that translate into a very long childhood for the first 100 years? Or would they mature faster mentally and just not be physically an adult until 100? They certainly wouldn't be in 'school' for 100 years... I'm working on creating a back story etc for my blood elf, who i wanted to be about 15 or 16 in 'human years', so wanted to iron out the details in regards to time lines. Thanks!!!Shellybean18 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 6, 2012 LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go LF Resto Shaman or Disc Priest main spot go Rezi#1797 goRezi7 Dec 6, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 <It Takes a Pillage> (4/6) Recruiting Healer <It Takes a Pillage> is a 10-man Raid Team in the Alea Iacta Est - Pondera guild. We are currently 4/6 in MV and are down a healer. We run Tuesday/Thursdays from 7:45 to 11pm Server. We are actively looking for a Druid / Pally / Monk healer to fill out the team. PST to Tums in game if you're interested or respond to this thread.Tums3 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 3, 2012 [H] Black Bear Marines - Recruiting Black Bear Marines is recruiting a main spec healer (lf some druid <3) and a plate wearing off-tank (pally, dk or warrior). Raid times are 10.30 pm to 1.30 am server time, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Progression to date - 4/6 MSV. We are a group of adults who like to raid, we all have jobs, families and real life responsibilities :) We arrange our schedules so we can raid together twice a week and if you'd like to join us we'd ask you to do the same. In our non-raiding WOW time we are into dungeon runs and of course the grind of questing daily! When we aren't so busy with new content we run old content for xmog's, pet farm and fill up our achievement tabs. If you're looking for a more relaxed place to hang out and still want to kick bossbutt whisper Sepphie or Praefu for a guild invite or a raid invite so you can check us out :)Sepphie0 Dec 3, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 [Horde] Guild Merger Opportunity Are you a small Horde Guild of friendly people? Do you have members who want to raid, but are having a hard time putting a team together? So are we! Perhaps a guild merger would be just the thing we need to continue growing for success. About Our Guild: The Disturbed - Melting Faces Since 2009 Guild Information Founded by: Jason and Modem, hosts of the WoWphiles podcast. Wondering if we are cool people or not? Look up our show on iTunes and give it a listen. That's a great way to see if you like the guild leaders. We're a friendly group looking for more like minded folks to hang out and kill stuff with. Our ages range from 21-40+ ( a lot of our members have kids and busy lives but enjoy the friendships in our guild). We are primarily an adult guild, and as such guild chat is not filtered or censored. If you'd like to talk about a possible guild merger you can fill out our guild application form and let me know, or look me up in game and we can talk. http://thedisturbed.org/join Looking forward to talking to you! J.Jaizen0 Dec 2, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 Congrats Ramencup #1 Shado-Pan Monastery Congrats on the Shado-Pan Monastery challenge mode! #1 On Shattered HallsRezi4 Dec 2, 2012