Earthen Ring

Nov 11, 2012 <Prime> Recruiting Heals! 10m Horde. 8/16N Hello! <Prime> is a relatively new guild to Earthen Ring though most of us have floated around for awhile. We are actively seeking members to fill out the remaining spots in our 10 Man Raid. These spots will not go to a casual raider. Though we only raid 3 nights a week we expect to progress during that time. Work outside of raids is a requirement to be in our guild. Showing effort outside of the raid is a must. As some of this server has noticed many members of <Prime> were in decent gear before even stepping foot in a raid. This is because we put in the effort to be prepared. Raid Times: Mon: 8pm - 12am Tues: 8pm - 12am Thurs: 8pm - 12am Benefits: Full Repair Gems Flasks Food Enchants(All) Requirements: Ventrilo Installed Prior Progression Raid Experience Contact anyone in Prime in game and/or you can apply at www.primeguild.net. Recruiting For Core: Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk 1 Hybrid DPS/Healer that is proficient at both. Prefer Druid or Shaman. Hunter 2 Spots Remain! Recruiting For Backup: DK (Any Spec) Monk (Any Spec) Priest(Any Spec) Druid(Any Spec) Shaman(Any Spec)Vanboom9 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Resto Druid LF a raiding team [A] Recently transferred to ER and have not found a home yet. Serious, dedicated hardcore raider with a 99.9% attendence record. I am available to raid in the evenings. I also enjoy PvPing as resto. For more info please send an ingame mail to this toon and I will get back to you. Thanx.Pujiecao0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 10, 2012 Lvl 70 Raid/PvP RP guild needs members!! Hello everyone, my name is Kyler and i recently created the guild The Noble Order. I wanted to create a guild that foucsed on content from The Burning Crusade Expansion. The main focus will be doing the level 70 raids and PvP. We are on the Earthen Ring RP server. If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to reply here or add me!! Real Friend ID- genetixdm@yahoo.comXephos1 Nov 10, 2012
Nov 10, 2012 Looking for a Alliance Weekend Raiding Guild. Looking for a Alliance weekend raiding guild in need of a tank when he hits 90 (This weekend!) I can raid Thurs Nights typically and Friday and Saturday.Zacaree3 Nov 10, 2012
Nov 9, 2012 Splinky for Warchief! Nuff said! I believe he has what it takes to defeat basic campfire for WarchiefSkyaan9 Nov 9, 2012
Nov 9, 2012 Free credits in Halo? SAY IT'S NOT SO. Figured I'd post this here so people who want free stuff can have it. http://i.imgur.com/JHmBa.jpgGori0 Nov 9, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Who says spiky isnt sexy? Not this gnome. xD HOLLER!Däzie8 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 [A]<Tauri> Needs a Tank Tau'ri is a group of friends and family, who have been raiding since BC. We have all gathered together for this expansion to push the content. We all have lives outside of WoW as well as all being adults. At this point we are looking for one tank. We started raiding one night at this point and have cleared the first two bosses of Mogu'shan Vaults. 1 Off Tank needed: Warrior, Paladin or Death Knight (Need a DPS Offspec) At this point we do have a healer and a tank, who are looking to take a back seat and will be able to play as backup. We raid two nights a week at this point, on Wednesday and Sunday from 8 to 11 PM EST. We will add Friday night to our schedule in the near future. We have a vent server which is needed. If you are looking to join us please visit our website: http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=461568&TabID=3978676 You can also contact us in the game, and look for me under Eneroth#1135 So at this point one night of raiding and we cleared the first two bosses. Once we are able to raid at least two nights awake by taking two more people. People who look to join must be working on their dailies as well as maxing there Valor Points per week. Please have an item level of 465 when applying.Tatsuro3 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 New to earthern ring realm Hi. Looking for a fun social guild on horde side. I'm new to earthen ring. I'm a casual raider. Helpful friendly person. Old content new content. I'm a arms warrior lvl90Shåggy0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 Splinky for President of the United States ! HERE HERE SPLINKY FOR PREZ ! {◕ ◡ ◕}Aríana36 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 RP/PVP guild in creation. server undecided initial forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004694430?page=2#24 guild startup forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004405679?page=1#1Smaragd0 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 [A] Seraphim 10 Looking for a guild merger... As a lot of you know recruiting is a daunting process these, Seraphim has been around for a long time and we are about 2-3 people down for our 10 man raid team and what we would like to do is find a smaller guild or a guild of like size and merge up to take on content. We have 10 years on server. We are through Dragon Soul (were pre-ferf) and are working on hard modes/heroics at this time. We are 1/8 in that effort and sadly had a couple of our members have to move on. Such is the way of WoW. That said the right group of players would find a great home with us and we come from many guilds ourselves, and came together to form this guild and carry on a proud tradition. From Frost Watch, to Crusader, Order of Sanctus, to Shadow Remains, and many other guilds from Earthen Rings past and present. We offer you a chance to be a part of that. If you are interested just seek out any member in game, or me personally. /who all Thorn will generally find me even if on an alt or visit our website for more information. We are not looking to merge int o a 25 man guild, rather we are looking for a smaller guild who wants the challenge of heroic modes to pass the time while we wait for new content who has the right mix of personality and skill to join our core group and allow us all to prosper together as one team. http://seraphim-er.wowstead.com/Thornwood5 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 7, 2012 LF a Ele Shaman/Moonkin/Warlock Looking for R.Shaman/Ele Shaman, Moonkin, or Warlock to take a permanent spot in our 10m raid. You must be at least ilvl 480 because you will be immediately starting heroic progression in late Mogu'Shan Vaults and Heart of Fear soon. We expect minimal fails and elite play. Heroic 10man raiding is unforgiving so play is required to be perfect almost at all times while still executing high dps numbers. If you think you have what it takes please hit us up anytime. Thanks If you're alliance add my Battletag: Rezi#1797Rezi7 Nov 7, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 [5/16 25M] Corvus recruiting Ranged {◕ ◡ ◕} The Corvus Coalition is a 25 man raiding guild located on Earthen Ring - US. We cleared both T12 and T13 while they were relevant, achieving server first Heroic Ragnaros and Heroic Deathwing. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all non-tank classes and specs, with an emphasis on ranged DPS, warriors, and enhancement shamans. Our recruitment process is four phases long. During the first phase, you will fill out an application on our website, and we will ask you extra questions. Should we decide to accept you, you will be moved to the second phase and brought on one raid to ensure you are good enough to be granted a trial period. After this run we will invite you to the guild as an applicant, and the third phase begins. You will be an applicant for a minimum of four weeks while we assess your capabilities in both farm content and progression. After this, you will be accepted as a full raider or declined. History Does anyone read this anyway? www.corvuscoalition.com <- GO APPLY. also we do officer loot and stuff.Shanudis500 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 Heavy Raider Returning to WoW in a few days GUILD FOUND Thanks to all who considered me.Tearshorn7 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 6, 2012 [A] <Ascent> 10-Man Looking for DPS Recruiting ranged and melee DPS for 10-Man raiding. RANGED DPS: ANY MELEE DPS: ROGUE or PALADIN Guild: Ascent is a 10 man Heroic raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old school friends, family and working adults. Years of end game raiding experience since launch. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 7:45pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Raiders must be available at least 2 of the 3 nights. Loot Distribution: EPGP Leadership of Ascent: Nelang - Guild Leader Ráwrr - Officer Vhirus - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Nelang, Ráwrr (alt0225), or Vhirus Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.comNelang6 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 i think...... We need to speak english english!Baranalot0 Nov 4, 2012
Nov 3, 2012 Frost Dps dk looking 4 raiding guild. Newly transfered to the server, im looking for a guild for casual raiders i was into raiding in cata and would like to start again. feel free to message me ingame.Moosabi0 Nov 3, 2012
Nov 3, 2012 Frost Dps dk looking 4 raiding guild. Newly transfered to the server, im looking for a guild for casual raiders i was into raiding in cata and would like to start again. feel free to message me ingame.Moosabi0 Nov 3, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 Vial of the Sands Not paying 30k+ for a mount that I'd only use when someone I sent a scroll to comes back to the game for the week and wants to see new stuff. Being gone for Cata I have no idea how annoying the mats are to get since I'm putting zero research into this but still want one. So long story short, SELL ME ONE CHEAPER THAN THAT. Also, Ael smells, EFaE SUCKA and Shakina licks frogs.Gori6 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 Late night Alliance raiding? Hey guys,. I have been searching high and low, for a late night raiding team or guild. I'm looking for something like 10:30pm Est or later. A while back there used to be teams that raided late, but I haven't found anyone this expansion. Anyways, i'm a boomkin, with a good raiding history, and the ability to learn fights fast. IF you are in need of a good ranged dps. please message me in game, or post below. Thanks.Meldore1 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 LF Heals / RDPs Heart of Fear Monday @ 8pm ST Topic Name! LF Heals / RDPS for Heart of Fear Tonight @ 8pm ST Trying to atleast do the first 2 bosses. Please be geared! Please watch videos and be prepared! We will supply food / flasks / pots. Whisper me in Game or post in here.Vanboom2 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 The Brotherhood of the Beard Is now recruitin, we be what ye call rp guild, we enjoy the thrill of combat be that with the filthy horde or with the odher threats te our homes, most of us be around at one time er anudder and we be knowin just about anything ye're needin te know about our fine world if ye'd like to join up give one of us a shout, or whisper if ye prefer it and we'll see what we can do (no level limit or class discrimination) Beards'r optional but if ye have it wont do nothin but help ye're chancesBuffbeard1 Nov 1, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 [H] PvP Guild Welp. Anyone hold any interest in another [most probably fail] attempt in creating a PvP Guild? Have the charter, doin' sigs now. Worst case scenario is it turns into my alt guild. Hit me up in-game or leave somethin' here if you wanna talk about it or somethin'.Occultus2 Nov 1, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 Best Mogu'shan Vaults Guide. Ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kIXast26zI&feature=g-u-u If you want to win at Mogu'shan Vaults, just watch this {◕ ◡ ◕}Taeani4 Nov 1, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 A bidding of farewell... This day has been coming since my temporary leave in December and I thought it should be publicly known outside the guild. I have officially stepped down as guild master of The Corvus Coalition. In order to pursue a more hardcore progression group that suits my needs, I will be joining God's Warriors. It has been fun and I will deeply miss all of you in Corvus. Forever will I relive the Heroic Ragnaros encounter in my sleep. As well as the slight twinge in my skull from the growing tumor that continuously chants, "BY FIRE BE PURGED!". -Fang Fanghyde44 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 [A] Frost Watch – Looking for More Frost Watch is a circle of friends and family, first and foremost. We strive to help our guildmates whenever we can. While leadership and officers have changed over the many years Frost Watch has existed, the basic principles stay the same. Basically, create a family friendly environment in which raiders, pvpers, questers, or whatever you may be are welcome to do so in a respectable environment. With that said, we’re looking to continue raiding as we always do, but there were some hiccups traveling into Pandaria and we need some roles replaced for our 10 man team. We’re currently down about 2 dps, preferably ranged, however, we’ll consider bringing anyone in. Our typical raid times (This has changed in the past and can be considered if need be): Tuesday: 9-12pm Server Thursday: 9-12pm Server If you have any questions or concerns feel free to check our site at: http://frost-watch.wowstead.com/ Or speak with an officer or Junpatyn (Our recruiter) in game.Tem0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Recovering! Don't have a lot of time to play yet but I my account is recovering from some major hack attacks. I haven't been able to play for a long time due to lack of money, but a while back I was still contacted about my account being slaughtered. Most characters are intact, but several have been emptied out. One was even server transferred and renamed. For my Earthen Ring stuff, they're mostly okay. My hunter (Nisai), is cleaned out of her gear. Which is a damn shame because the only reason I had that character was because of an awesome looking PvP set to use for RP. She no longer has it. Kyna, my main, is still wearing her RP outfit but her bags were mostly empty. I still haven't checked the bank but I'm pretty sure most of her money is gone. So, I ask you, my fellows. I need advice as to how to make money when I have nothing. So that I can at least buy some MoP greens (I did get the expansion pack, too) and start back up. A ticket has already been filed, but I could still use some advice. I'm not sure what to do.Kynav0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 <Crucial Taunt> Progression Raid Recruitment Crucial Taunt is recruiting a dps - preferably warlock, but others also will be considered - for continued 10 man MSV progression. We raid from 10 PM - 12 AM server on M/W. As a casual progression team, we equally value good attitude and skill. PST to Musonimun or Blooddrive for more info. Also feel free to inquire further at our website (http://crucialtaunt.enjin.com). Thanks.Musonimun1 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 2/16 Heroic Neckbeard Excursion LF 1 DPS We are looking for an exceptional dps for heroic raiding progression. Rogue, Warrior, DK, Enhance Shaman are preferable but we will also recruit a top Elemental shaman must be able to sustain 60k dps on patchwerk fights and have the mentality that heroic progression is priority to gearing up etc. If you feel like you can fit this role please contact us in game or leave your battletag. Calling all on this server Horde and Alliance.Rezi29 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Gravvvyyyy raiinnboooowwww sing along plsDordrey3 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Hysteria in need of a DPS for MSV this week! We're in need of one DPS this week due to someone losing their internet for the week. We'd highly prefer a warlock or mage, but any DPS will be tolerable. Ranged multi doters > Ranged > Melee (sorry melee :(). Just contact myself or Tldr in game via PM or mail or post a reply here, thanks!Relianah3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Happiness is... ...No Goats Mondays!Reactive8 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Priest Looking for Challenge Mode Group Name says it all. I-level is 469 currently, although that has nothing to do with challenge. I'm a dedicated Priest on both Factions, (currently leveling up Horde-side still), but I'm looking for any groups that enjoy Challenge Mode dungeons. I'd like to get into this and from what I understand it's group que only. Feel free to post or contact me in game, main's are Reactive/Achelivare-Priest, Varekile-DK, Kankle-Shaman(possibly new Horde Main). Thanks for any response.Reactive0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 [A] Anarchists Anonymous recruiting for MoP!! Anarchists Anonymous is a casual 10-man raiding guild on Earthen Ring US. Current roster: Tank/DPS: Moradan (DK) Exiled (Pally) Heals/DPS: Letria (resto/ele shaman) Morwenn (Resto) Cenial (holy pally or ele/resto) DPS: Warlock (Anania) Paladin (Divinewrath) Mage (Ishta) Hunter (Fellaxe) Recruitment needs: A dps or healer Applicant requirements Show up to raids and play well!!! We accept alts, so we're not requiring ALL of your toons to join the guild (but they are certainly welcome to). Just send a tell/mail in-game to either Cenial or Battlehammer to get things going. We also do our invites on the in-game calendar. Guild rules Our guild is fairly lax in terms of rules. We expect players to show one another respect. During raids, ventrilo is expected to be kept quiet during difficult trash and boss encounters. The rest of the time, chatter is okay. We expect all raiders to put forth max effort to progress effectively through content. Loot rules Roll 1-100 for main, 1-10 for off. Main takes preference over off. Having not won loot takes preference over won loot. BoE's, if not wanted for a Main spec roll, are sold on the AH and equally distributed to raid members when it is sold. No limit on items. When in doubt roll for interest! Raid Days Friday and Saturday at 8pm server time. We also do achievements on Sundays at 8 if you're interested in that stuff.Cenial3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 All things Mosey Hai, why haven't you posted yet with your forum gear? In other news, anyone with [Dampscale Basilisk Eye], feel free to CoD them to me for 5g each. Bittahs on Alliance Bitterst on Horde Ty!Bitterst29 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Mage Arcane/ Fire LF Guild Hello guys! Im looking for a raiding guild that is accepting applicants at the current time for ranged DPS. My experience is minimal, with only cata content as my record T-11, T-12 and T-13 content, all normal mode bosses downed EXCEPT Rags! I was part of a very casual team of guildies in cata that fell apart at the end of the expansion. I am available all mornings and afternoons, and the evenings of wednesday, saturday and sunday. I am currently on the alli side but will faction swap if it is necessary. Thank you for your time!Danner0 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 neckbeard excursion lf a melee dps! another raider has bitten the dust. We are now looking for a skilled rogue, dps warrior, or dps dk! we are 6/6 in mogu'shan vaults and plan to jump into heroics very soon! I know there are a few people that would like to progress out there on this realm!Rezi22 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 [A]<Rebirth> Kill Videos Kill videos of current content (8/12). Also check out your recruiting thread, open to alot of classes. *I suggest putting the video on 720p HD and popout if your going to view it.* Chimaeron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxRY4RoY29Y Maloriak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phAFu2RIO8Y Magmaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kNaPNy0IM Solo Kills:- This is for fun and things hunters can solo. Magtheridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjsCFc5vSvoWabbit38 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 [H] Kamikaze Runners LFM Has it been one of THOSE days? Boss nagging you all day? Term paper due? Final exams creeping up? Big account stressing you out at work? GF/BF/Wife/Husband aggro (hopefully not all of the above at the same time)! Do you feel the need to log in and just put everything on hold even if it's just for an hour or two? We understand. We are a guild of adults that understand that LIFE HAPPENS! Who We Are: Kamikaze Runners is a level 25 Horde Guild on the Earthen Ring (US) server. Most of our members are college students, couples, and parents--working class stiffs who understand that Real Life™ must come first. Kamikaze Runners isn’t just a guild to us. It is our home away from home, it's our safe harbor, and for some of us it's that much needed “adult time” after the kiddos are in bed. There is just something to be said for logging in to people greeting you by name, chatting over Mumble about your day and asking how you are. We're a second family to each other, not just a race/class combination to run content with. We have casual members who only play a few times a week, and we have the dedicated ones who are on every chance they get. Kamikaze Runners is a guild about friends and the connections we make while playing a game we love. What We Do: Shiggles- Missed something on your achievement list? Want a chance to go back and kill the Lich King or traipse through Molten Core or Serpentshrine Caverns? Want to run through Stormwind naked? Well that’s what Shiggles Night is all about. Shiggles is our ever rotating night of fun content to help our members unwind and have fun together. KR Contests - We try to hold bi-monthly contests ranging anywhere from Vanity Pet Appreciation, Costume Contests, Photo Hunts, Drunken Hide-and-Seek, Screen Shot contests, Scavenger Hunts, and whatever fun our officers can think of. Kamikaze Raiding - Like to die in strange and unusual ways? Enjoy damp dark places, filled with silly jokes, hilarious deaths, and boss kills? Enjoy hearing your raid leader scream like a girl?* Want to work on raid content without the super hardcore schedule? Then you might be interested in checking out our raid team. We raid Saturdays starting at 8:30pm server time. Contact Us: Our Guild is looked after by our officers. Please don't hesitate to contact them with any questions or inquiries. They are available in game, or via our website at http://kamikazerunners.enjin.com Minimar Annasaazi Alyannia Mahram Ameiko *We can not guarantee that our raid leader will scream like a girl. More likely he'll screen in a high alto excited manner indicative of our awesomeness.Mahram1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 @Kezi Hellow!!!!!!!Baranalot3 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 I'm in love with a egirl some shaman from 11th hourRezi41 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Looking for raiders to start mornin raid I work nights and am forced to raid in the morning. I am looking for like minded people to raid with. I am will to start a new guild, join a guild, or just meet up for raiding. I am looking for like 10am to 2 pm or so server timeBrothèr1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 arena/rbgs looking for an arena or rbg team just moved to this realmKriina6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Monk-Brewmaster and Hunter lf Late Night Monk Brewmaster and Hunter looking for a late night raiding guild. We are looking to begin raiding at 10-10:30pm PST during the week. We are both very experienced raiders and are dedicated to the raid group we are a part of. Due to scheduling conflicts we are unable to raid with our current guild. We are currently ready to head straight into raiding. Both of our current ilvl is 465. We have both experienced MSV. Between the 2 of us we have downed Stone Guardians, Gara'jal, and The Spirit Kings on normal. We are looking for a guild that is able to offer immediate raid spots to both of us. We are willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Tatva, the Monk, began playing WoW in Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since. He has experience being involved in Guild Leadership and has a lot of experience raid leading. He has always filled the role of tank in raids but is willing to respec if needed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tatva/advanced Tovo, the Hunter, began playing in BC and has also raided almost every tier since. He has consistently been on the top end of damage meters in raids and enjoys the challenge of getting ranked on combatlog websites. He invests a lot of time into perfecting his play. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tovo/advanced   We are both ready to raid and if your guild happens to have a spot for us we will give you 110%. You can contact us at bws61@live.com, by responding to this forum post, or contacting us in game.Tovo2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Rated Battlegrounds! LFM Hail Earthen Ring! I've noticed that PVP is not that big on the Earthen Ring server. I've been running random Battlegrounds for awhile now, and finally completed by gear set from the honor vendor. Looking to start a Rated Battlegrounds group, since it's impossible to start one in trade chat. If you're interested, either reply here or add me in game Draego#1984. (preferably the latter) Look forward to PWNing with ya!Fliez3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Neckbeard Excursion ALT Raid group Neckbeard Excursion is putting an alternate raid group together while our core team focuses on Heroic Raid Progression. We would like to start Monday October 15th at 9pm and raid till 12pm MST (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) Any knowledge you bring with you will be much appreciated. If the group is solid and willing we will continue raiding as a team Monday and Friday. Kraks(Guild Master of Neckbeard Excursion) Just to clarify, we have 1 core raid group running regularly right now and that is the only thing we are focused on. Sictricity asked me if he could form his own team and I said yes. This other group is not a heroic progression focused group, merely for some others to have some fun in normal modes. Any and all interest or questions should be directed to sictricity, our leaders have no hand in this. The group will be 10 man normal. We will be running Mogu'shan Vaults. This is the setup I would like to have, these are the current spots open. TANK: TANK: HEAL: HEAL RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: If you're interested and want an instant response email me at Sictricity@gmail.comSictricity82 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Looking for achievement junkie - Earthen Ring I am looking for achievement junkie(s) to work on achievements with. please send me a tell in game to COWBELLA. im a druid and can contribute tank or healing. Cowin'Windbreaker3 Oct 15, 2012