Earthen Ring

Nov 6, 2012 [A] <Ascent> 10-Man Looking for DPS Recruiting ranged and melee DPS for 10-Man raiding. RANGED DPS: ANY MELEE DPS: ROGUE or PALADIN Guild: Ascent is a 10 man Heroic raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old school friends, family and working adults. Years of end game raiding experience since launch. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 7:45pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Raiders must be available at least 2 of the 3 nights. Loot Distribution: EPGP Leadership of Ascent: Nelang - Guild Leader Ráwrr - Officer Vhirus - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Nelang, Ráwrr (alt0225), or Vhirus Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.comNelang6 Nov 6, 2012
Nov 4, 2012 i think...... We need to speak english english!Baranalot0 Nov 4, 2012
Nov 3, 2012 Frost Dps dk looking 4 raiding guild. Newly transfered to the server, im looking for a guild for casual raiders i was into raiding in cata and would like to start again. feel free to message me ingame.Moosabi0 Nov 3, 2012
Nov 3, 2012 Frost Dps dk looking 4 raiding guild. Newly transfered to the server, im looking for a guild for casual raiders i was into raiding in cata and would like to start again. feel free to message me ingame.Moosabi0 Nov 3, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 Vial of the Sands Not paying 30k+ for a mount that I'd only use when someone I sent a scroll to comes back to the game for the week and wants to see new stuff. Being gone for Cata I have no idea how annoying the mats are to get since I'm putting zero research into this but still want one. So long story short, SELL ME ONE CHEAPER THAN THAT. Also, Ael smells, EFaE SUCKA and Shakina licks frogs.Gori6 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 Late night Alliance raiding? Hey guys,. I have been searching high and low, for a late night raiding team or guild. I'm looking for something like 10:30pm Est or later. A while back there used to be teams that raided late, but I haven't found anyone this expansion. Anyways, i'm a boomkin, with a good raiding history, and the ability to learn fights fast. IF you are in need of a good ranged dps. please message me in game, or post below. Thanks.Meldore1 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 2, 2012 LF Heals / RDPs Heart of Fear Monday @ 8pm ST Topic Name! LF Heals / RDPS for Heart of Fear Tonight @ 8pm ST Trying to atleast do the first 2 bosses. Please be geared! Please watch videos and be prepared! We will supply food / flasks / pots. Whisper me in Game or post in here.Vanboom2 Nov 2, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 The Brotherhood of the Beard Is now recruitin, we be what ye call rp guild, we enjoy the thrill of combat be that with the filthy horde or with the odher threats te our homes, most of us be around at one time er anudder and we be knowin just about anything ye're needin te know about our fine world if ye'd like to join up give one of us a shout, or whisper if ye prefer it and we'll see what we can do (no level limit or class discrimination) Beards'r optional but if ye have it wont do nothin but help ye're chancesBuffbeard1 Nov 1, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 [H] PvP Guild Welp. Anyone hold any interest in another [most probably fail] attempt in creating a PvP Guild? Have the charter, doin' sigs now. Worst case scenario is it turns into my alt guild. Hit me up in-game or leave somethin' here if you wanna talk about it or somethin'.Occultus2 Nov 1, 2012
Nov 1, 2012 Best Mogu'shan Vaults Guide. Ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kIXast26zI&feature=g-u-u If you want to win at Mogu'shan Vaults, just watch this {◕ ◡ ◕}Taeani4 Nov 1, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 A bidding of farewell... This day has been coming since my temporary leave in December and I thought it should be publicly known outside the guild. I have officially stepped down as guild master of The Corvus Coalition. In order to pursue a more hardcore progression group that suits my needs, I will be joining God's Warriors. It has been fun and I will deeply miss all of you in Corvus. Forever will I relive the Heroic Ragnaros encounter in my sleep. As well as the slight twinge in my skull from the growing tumor that continuously chants, "BY FIRE BE PURGED!". -Fang Fanghyde44 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 [A] Frost Watch – Looking for More Frost Watch is a circle of friends and family, first and foremost. We strive to help our guildmates whenever we can. While leadership and officers have changed over the many years Frost Watch has existed, the basic principles stay the same. Basically, create a family friendly environment in which raiders, pvpers, questers, or whatever you may be are welcome to do so in a respectable environment. With that said, we’re looking to continue raiding as we always do, but there were some hiccups traveling into Pandaria and we need some roles replaced for our 10 man team. We’re currently down about 2 dps, preferably ranged, however, we’ll consider bringing anyone in. Our typical raid times (This has changed in the past and can be considered if need be): Tuesday: 9-12pm Server Thursday: 9-12pm Server If you have any questions or concerns feel free to check our site at: http://frost-watch.wowstead.com/ Or speak with an officer or Junpatyn (Our recruiter) in game.Tem0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Recovering! Don't have a lot of time to play yet but I my account is recovering from some major hack attacks. I haven't been able to play for a long time due to lack of money, but a while back I was still contacted about my account being slaughtered. Most characters are intact, but several have been emptied out. One was even server transferred and renamed. For my Earthen Ring stuff, they're mostly okay. My hunter (Nisai), is cleaned out of her gear. Which is a damn shame because the only reason I had that character was because of an awesome looking PvP set to use for RP. She no longer has it. Kyna, my main, is still wearing her RP outfit but her bags were mostly empty. I still haven't checked the bank but I'm pretty sure most of her money is gone. So, I ask you, my fellows. I need advice as to how to make money when I have nothing. So that I can at least buy some MoP greens (I did get the expansion pack, too) and start back up. A ticket has already been filed, but I could still use some advice. I'm not sure what to do.Kynav0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 <Crucial Taunt> Progression Raid Recruitment Crucial Taunt is recruiting a dps - preferably warlock, but others also will be considered - for continued 10 man MSV progression. We raid from 10 PM - 12 AM server on M/W. As a casual progression team, we equally value good attitude and skill. PST to Musonimun or Blooddrive for more info. Also feel free to inquire further at our website (http://crucialtaunt.enjin.com). Thanks.Musonimun1 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 2/16 Heroic Neckbeard Excursion LF 1 DPS We are looking for an exceptional dps for heroic raiding progression. Rogue, Warrior, DK, Enhance Shaman are preferable but we will also recruit a top Elemental shaman must be able to sustain 60k dps on patchwerk fights and have the mentality that heroic progression is priority to gearing up etc. If you feel like you can fit this role please contact us in game or leave your battletag. Calling all on this server Horde and Alliance.Rezi29 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 Gravvvyyyy raiinnboooowwww sing along plsDordrey3 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Hysteria in need of a DPS for MSV this week! We're in need of one DPS this week due to someone losing their internet for the week. We'd highly prefer a warlock or mage, but any DPS will be tolerable. Ranged multi doters > Ranged > Melee (sorry melee :(). Just contact myself or Tldr in game via PM or mail or post a reply here, thanks!Relianah3 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 24, 2012 Happiness is... ...No Goats Mondays!Reactive8 Oct 24, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 Priest Looking for Challenge Mode Group Name says it all. I-level is 469 currently, although that has nothing to do with challenge. I'm a dedicated Priest on both Factions, (currently leveling up Horde-side still), but I'm looking for any groups that enjoy Challenge Mode dungeons. I'd like to get into this and from what I understand it's group que only. Feel free to post or contact me in game, main's are Reactive/Achelivare-Priest, Varekile-DK, Kankle-Shaman(possibly new Horde Main). Thanks for any response.Reactive0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 [A] Anarchists Anonymous recruiting for MoP!! Anarchists Anonymous is a casual 10-man raiding guild on Earthen Ring US. Current roster: Tank/DPS: Moradan (DK) Exiled (Pally) Heals/DPS: Letria (resto/ele shaman) Morwenn (Resto) Cenial (holy pally or ele/resto) DPS: Warlock (Anania) Paladin (Divinewrath) Mage (Ishta) Hunter (Fellaxe) Recruitment needs: A dps or healer Applicant requirements Show up to raids and play well!!! We accept alts, so we're not requiring ALL of your toons to join the guild (but they are certainly welcome to). Just send a tell/mail in-game to either Cenial or Battlehammer to get things going. We also do our invites on the in-game calendar. Guild rules Our guild is fairly lax in terms of rules. We expect players to show one another respect. During raids, ventrilo is expected to be kept quiet during difficult trash and boss encounters. The rest of the time, chatter is okay. We expect all raiders to put forth max effort to progress effectively through content. Loot rules Roll 1-100 for main, 1-10 for off. Main takes preference over off. Having not won loot takes preference over won loot. BoE's, if not wanted for a Main spec roll, are sold on the AH and equally distributed to raid members when it is sold. No limit on items. When in doubt roll for interest! Raid Days Friday and Saturday at 8pm server time. We also do achievements on Sundays at 8 if you're interested in that stuff.Cenial3 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 All things Mosey Hai, why haven't you posted yet with your forum gear? In other news, anyone with [Dampscale Basilisk Eye], feel free to CoD them to me for 5g each. Bittahs on Alliance Bitterst on Horde Ty!Bitterst29 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 Mage Arcane/ Fire LF Guild Hello guys! Im looking for a raiding guild that is accepting applicants at the current time for ranged DPS. My experience is minimal, with only cata content as my record T-11, T-12 and T-13 content, all normal mode bosses downed EXCEPT Rags! I was part of a very casual team of guildies in cata that fell apart at the end of the expansion. I am available all mornings and afternoons, and the evenings of wednesday, saturday and sunday. I am currently on the alli side but will faction swap if it is necessary. Thank you for your time!Danner0 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 neckbeard excursion lf a melee dps! another raider has bitten the dust. We are now looking for a skilled rogue, dps warrior, or dps dk! we are 6/6 in mogu'shan vaults and plan to jump into heroics very soon! I know there are a few people that would like to progress out there on this realm!Rezi22 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 [A]<Rebirth> Kill Videos Kill videos of current content (8/12). Also check out your recruiting thread, open to alot of classes. *I suggest putting the video on 720p HD and popout if your going to view it.* Chimaeron: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxRY4RoY29Y Maloriak: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phAFu2RIO8Y Magmaw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-kNaPNy0IM Solo Kills:- This is for fun and things hunters can solo. Magtheridon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjsCFc5vSvoWabbit38 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 [H] Kamikaze Runners LFM Has it been one of THOSE days? Boss nagging you all day? Term paper due? Final exams creeping up? Big account stressing you out at work? GF/BF/Wife/Husband aggro (hopefully not all of the above at the same time)! Do you feel the need to log in and just put everything on hold even if it's just for an hour or two? We understand. We are a guild of adults that understand that LIFE HAPPENS! Who We Are: Kamikaze Runners is a level 25 Horde Guild on the Earthen Ring (US) server. Most of our members are college students, couples, and parents--working class stiffs who understand that Real Life™ must come first. Kamikaze Runners isn’t just a guild to us. It is our home away from home, it's our safe harbor, and for some of us it's that much needed “adult time” after the kiddos are in bed. There is just something to be said for logging in to people greeting you by name, chatting over Mumble about your day and asking how you are. We're a second family to each other, not just a race/class combination to run content with. We have casual members who only play a few times a week, and we have the dedicated ones who are on every chance they get. Kamikaze Runners is a guild about friends and the connections we make while playing a game we love. What We Do: Shiggles- Missed something on your achievement list? Want a chance to go back and kill the Lich King or traipse through Molten Core or Serpentshrine Caverns? Want to run through Stormwind naked? Well that’s what Shiggles Night is all about. Shiggles is our ever rotating night of fun content to help our members unwind and have fun together. KR Contests - We try to hold bi-monthly contests ranging anywhere from Vanity Pet Appreciation, Costume Contests, Photo Hunts, Drunken Hide-and-Seek, Screen Shot contests, Scavenger Hunts, and whatever fun our officers can think of. Kamikaze Raiding - Like to die in strange and unusual ways? Enjoy damp dark places, filled with silly jokes, hilarious deaths, and boss kills? Enjoy hearing your raid leader scream like a girl?* Want to work on raid content without the super hardcore schedule? Then you might be interested in checking out our raid team. We raid Saturdays starting at 8:30pm server time. Contact Us: Our Guild is looked after by our officers. Please don't hesitate to contact them with any questions or inquiries. They are available in game, or via our website at http://kamikazerunners.enjin.com Minimar Annasaazi Alyannia Mahram Ameiko *We can not guarantee that our raid leader will scream like a girl. More likely he'll screen in a high alto excited manner indicative of our awesomeness.Mahram1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 @Kezi Hellow!!!!!!!Baranalot3 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 I'm in love with a egirl some shaman from 11th hourRezi41 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Looking for raiders to start mornin raid I work nights and am forced to raid in the morning. I am looking for like minded people to raid with. I am will to start a new guild, join a guild, or just meet up for raiding. I am looking for like 10am to 2 pm or so server timeBrothèr1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 arena/rbgs looking for an arena or rbg team just moved to this realmKriina6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Monk-Brewmaster and Hunter lf Late Night Monk Brewmaster and Hunter looking for a late night raiding guild. We are looking to begin raiding at 10-10:30pm PST during the week. We are both very experienced raiders and are dedicated to the raid group we are a part of. Due to scheduling conflicts we are unable to raid with our current guild. We are currently ready to head straight into raiding. Both of our current ilvl is 465. We have both experienced MSV. Between the 2 of us we have downed Stone Guardians, Gara'jal, and The Spirit Kings on normal. We are looking for a guild that is able to offer immediate raid spots to both of us. We are willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Tatva, the Monk, began playing WoW in Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since. He has experience being involved in Guild Leadership and has a lot of experience raid leading. He has always filled the role of tank in raids but is willing to respec if needed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tatva/advanced Tovo, the Hunter, began playing in BC and has also raided almost every tier since. He has consistently been on the top end of damage meters in raids and enjoys the challenge of getting ranked on combatlog websites. He invests a lot of time into perfecting his play. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Tovo/advanced   We are both ready to raid and if your guild happens to have a spot for us we will give you 110%. You can contact us at bws61@live.com, by responding to this forum post, or contacting us in game.Tovo2 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Rated Battlegrounds! LFM Hail Earthen Ring! I've noticed that PVP is not that big on the Earthen Ring server. I've been running random Battlegrounds for awhile now, and finally completed by gear set from the honor vendor. Looking to start a Rated Battlegrounds group, since it's impossible to start one in trade chat. If you're interested, either reply here or add me in game Draego#1984. (preferably the latter) Look forward to PWNing with ya!Fliez3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Neckbeard Excursion ALT Raid group Neckbeard Excursion is putting an alternate raid group together while our core team focuses on Heroic Raid Progression. We would like to start Monday October 15th at 9pm and raid till 12pm MST (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) Any knowledge you bring with you will be much appreciated. If the group is solid and willing we will continue raiding as a team Monday and Friday. Kraks(Guild Master of Neckbeard Excursion) Just to clarify, we have 1 core raid group running regularly right now and that is the only thing we are focused on. Sictricity asked me if he could form his own team and I said yes. This other group is not a heroic progression focused group, merely for some others to have some fun in normal modes. Any and all interest or questions should be directed to sictricity, our leaders have no hand in this. The group will be 10 man normal. We will be running Mogu'shan Vaults. This is the setup I would like to have, these are the current spots open. TANK: TANK: HEAL: HEAL RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: RANGED DPS: If you're interested and want an instant response email me at Sictricity@gmail.comSictricity82 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Looking for achievement junkie - Earthen Ring I am looking for achievement junkie(s) to work on achievements with. please send me a tell in game to COWBELLA. im a druid and can contribute tank or healing. Cowin'Windbreaker3 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Morning to early-afternoon raid group? Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a morning/early afternoon raid group? My guild currently starts raids around 10PM server and I don't typically get home from work till around 10:30 PM at the earliest. So I figured I'd ask around for a group earlier in the day if I can find one. Given that I don't want to stay up much past 1 server, I figured a group starting in the 10-11 AM time period would be ideal, but later or earlier might work if needed. Anyone aware of any groups round that time period that would need a ranged DPS?Guilsby0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Need a Blacksmith I'm Looking for a BS with the Bloodsoul Gauntlets (Old ZG pattern) to craft them for me, thanks. DISREGARD THISHetror0 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Calling out to old friends and new friends My name is Gezi, as you can tell, but it wasn't always. I was once Velpia, and an avid RPer here on ER. I loved my friends I had RPed with and wish to find them again, if only to reconnect. I have been gone for some time and noticed that my old guild, (not mine just the one I was in) the Northfold Gang, is no longer around. I find myself saddened by this as this was the only guild to openly welcome me into the RP of ER. They were great friends, even if they weren't the most liked in the Realm. If any old Northfold Gang members find this, please find me in-game, I want to reconnect with my old family. Thank you. To any new friends that wish to say hi, I welcome the interaction, with no friend base to rely on in-game since my first account was banned I would love to meet people and RP, quest and have fun. Just keep in mind I want freinds, nothing more (i am sorry but i feel i have to mention this) Thank you ^^Gezi12 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 [H] <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we will be starting Raiding on 10/23/2012. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo1 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 @Frostea You are my new favorite person, you'll never know why though.Rezi5 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Soooo I heard that blizzard should change the server restart messages to say no more than 45min from 15min kkthxDordrey3 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Recruiting for the Silver Dawn *Rp* *Nails a notice up on the guild board* As times have gotten more dangerous than ever it is time for the dawn to break once more, we seek those of stout heart and a will to make a difference, be it in war or helping their fellows. for more information please contact Arac Ravencrest.... *smirks looking at the simple outline* I Neva could write worth a damn << The Silver Dawn is an old rp guild looking for fresh players to fill her ranks level is not an issue as long as your willing to participate and can handle some random silliness eventually we will be looking into more of the game aspect of the guild raids and such but currently looking to rebuild our base and level the guild itself if your interested contact myself or Lanavar for more information and a meet up for a lil yarpee Take care and join us in bringing back one or ERs oldest roleplaying guilds*Arac3 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 [A] The Brewmasters is looking for members! Do you love beer? Mead? Ale? Wine? Liquor? Rum? Then come join the Brewmasters, where you can talk, sing and even brew your favorite drink. Why? Because you can! Just send me a letter saying what your favorite brew is, and I'll gladly bring you into the fold. ((The Brewmasters is a light-medium RP/Social guild, with a very light-hearted feel. We're not big on wars and causes, unless it has something to do with booze. We're simply there to have good fun, nothing more, nothing less, so there aren't any Dungeon, Raid or PvP schedules forced on you. Play the game how you want to play. Guild Chat is the IC channel, and the Officer Chat, which everyone has access to, is the OOC channel. Note: You don't need the Brewmaster title, be a Brewmaster spec monk, or a dwarf or pandaren. Simply bring your characters love to drink.)) ((P.S. Our ranks, if you're Interested.)) Guild Head (That's me!) Master Brewer (High Officer) Good Brewer (Officer) Brewer (Low Officer) Guild Drunk (High Member) Town Drunk (Member) Drunkard (Low Member / New Member)Yinyum0 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Tarren Mill vs Southshore - Sunday 5PM Call to Arms: Tarren Mill vs Southshore. When: Sunday 11/21, 5PM server time Where: Alliance to Southshore, Horde to Tarren Mill. Battlefield isn't to clash until 5PM sharp. Whether you are a veteran of the past wars over this land, old timer that has never experienced it in its prime, or newblood who doesn't even know what it is. Show up / defend your land / and conquer theirs. Many will have their blood spilled this day, but I can assure you that the horde forces will once-and-for-all be wiped from our land. ((The shattering is coming... and the world will be changed forever. A classing and landmark event in WoW history will soon be swept away and there's little time to experience it once more. A battle for ownership, not rewards. We'll likely need more than one raid party per side, so show up in zone and /1 for an invite. Spread the world to all, this has to be epic.))Necreia3 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 O.o... Wierd things are going on while i havent been on the last 3 weeks!.... Thank goodness i go home and get to play today...But without Mist of Powndaria D:Zacaree0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 neckbeard excursion lf a tank too! If we can't find a melee for heroic vaults action we will be willing to also recruit a outstanding tank! DK preferred but will also take a warrior!Rezi41 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Looking for a RP guild ! Hi I just made this character on Earthen Ring hoping to get into RP . My last realm was Zul ' Jin and I was alliance. I have been on break from WoW for a bit now and really want to get back into it. I have never raided since my highest toon is level 63 :c . I plan to level this one all the way and have a great time doing so! If there is a RP guild that is recruiting new comers to RP then please let me know! p.s I do also have a mic and never really played horde to much beforeZülfon2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Looking for a fun RP guild Hi everyone, I'm making this thread in search of a guild that suits my taste and hopefully one that I can help out and be a valuable asset to. Right now I'm only level 62 but I do level quickly. I enjoy RP very much and it's something I'd like to be apart of in any guild I join. I really don't care so much about being apart of a guild that is already level 20. To me the people in it are much more important. Thank you for any replies and I hope to hear from you soon.Duskven4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 LF [Polished Obsidian Pauldrons] I'm looking for a set of Polished Obsidian Pauldrons to finish off my transmog set. They're a BoE drop from AQ 20, and thus far my farming attempts have been fruitless. If you happen to have a pair, or get one drop. I'd be interested!Stethane0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 LF BS with 8 Spirit of Harmony LF BS with 8 Spirit of Harmony Living Steels Guntlet or Breaspate. have the living steelFrënchy5 Oct 10, 2012