Earthen Ring

Dec 8 H - Dreadsong LFM thur/mon 745-1030p EST The core of Dreadsong has been together for most of WoW. We believe in fun at the core with good progress along the way. We focus on normal/heroic content, mythic+, and fun runs like Transmog Tuesday old world raids. We are currently 6/7 heroic EN, and looking to start ToV soon. We partner with a group from the Earthen Ring server, several of which we know in RL, that has proven to be a great match of personality and success. Half of us are on Cenarion Circle. We are looking to add a few more members to our solid core moving forward through the holidays and beyond. If you are interested, whisper me (Mohksha#1144). *Note, we are not an RP group.Mohkshuh0 Dec 8
Dec 7 Heroic EN Weekly Group As with many guilds we have found ourselves at a loss for people and would love to continue progressing into Heroic EN and TOV but prefer to do this without having to rely on the LFG system. With that in mind I figured that I would see if anyone on the server whether individuals or other guilds in the same situation would like to join us on Tues/Wed for progression in these raids. We have tanks and heals but would be open to switching off if you have these as well on a weekly basis or per fight basis depending on what they need gear wise. We are not looking for a merger just others that may not be able to progress due to lack of people as we are. Ultimately we would love to progress into Mythic but for now just clearing Heroic EN and Normal/Heroic TOV would be a great start. We raid Tues/Wed 6:30 pm. EST to 10 pm. EST. If interested in a stable raid group we would love to talk! Nacl, Officer of IntangibleNacl0 Dec 7
Nov 29 The Leveling Game As Legion is roughly a year away, I decided to put some time into a class I've never played much in the past. I've done the grind many times and it's always the same, so this time, I decided to live a little more and level the proper way like days of old. The rules are simple. - You must stay in character. - You cannot use heirloom gear. - You cannot mount until level 20, and you must use your racial mount. (IE, Humans only use horses) - You cannot send money from your main to your new character, they must make all of their money on their own. - You cannot send gear from your main to your alts. If you need special gear, you must buy it from the auction house with gold you made, craft it with your own profession, or find someone who can craft it for you in-game. - You cannot utilize the guild bank in any fashion. - You cannot use or sell loot obtained by Blingtron. - You cannot spam dungeons. You can use the group finder when you have dungeon quests but once you're done in there, you're done with the dungeon. - You cannot spam battlegrounds. Hard mode rules. You can choose if you'd like to play by any of these rules, but they are not mandatory. - No deaths outside of instances or PvP. If you die, you must re-roll the character. - You can only use vendor bought gear. - No mounts. This is based on the honor system, so don't cheat yourself. Remember, the goal is not to reach 100 as fast as you can, but to roleplay, meet new people, and enjoy the leveling experience. Take your time, it's not a race. If you choose to participate, post your new characters name, race, class, and professions, and let's kick this thing off right! Feel free to continuously post updates on your characters progression as well so we can keep up on what's going on. Please feel free to join our channel Ironforged (/join Ironforged) so we can keep up with each other in-game as well. Alliance - Williams, Human Priest (Alchemy/Herbalism) - Ygraine, Human Warlock (Tailoring/Enchanting) - Yuanzhang, Pandaren Warrior (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Brein, Dwarven Hunter (Herbalism/Inscription) - Ianaandias, Draenei Paladin (Mining/Blacksmithing) - Feuerluft, Worgen Mage (Tailoring/Enchanting) - Mavanda, Night Elf Rogue (???/???) - Bourvius, Worgen Hunter (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Ashstaff, Dwarven Warlock (???/???) - Yuehfei, Pandaren Monk (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Jai-to, Draenei Monk (???/???) - Filagon, Dwarven Hunter (Mining/Engineering) - Elleri, Draenei Monk (???/???) - Caoimhe, Dwarven Monk (???/???) - Vorlaan, Draenei Shaman (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Sablewood, Human Paladin (???/???) - Ithana, Night Elf Hunter (Skinning/Mining) (Moon Guard) - Zanghui, Pandaren Shaman (???/???) - Shishao, Pandaren Monk (Skinning/Tailoring) - Celiza, Human Paladin (Herbalism/Mining) - Mhairi, Dwarven Hunter (Mining/Engineering) - Eoin, Worgen Druid (Alchemy/Herbalism) - Jarsyl, Night Elf Rogue (Skinning/Leatherworking) - Jadranka, Human Hunter (Mining/Skinning) Horde - Neshane, Troll Druid (???/???) - Babane, Blood Elf Rogue (Herbalism/Alchemy) - Enderost, (Tailoring/Enchanting)Jarrick117 Nov 29
Nov 24 To all of Earthen Ring.. ...happy Thanksgiving! May your company be warm and your beer ice cold.Jarrick0 Nov 24
Nov 16 LF someone to craft Rhinestone Sunglasses Does anyone have this pattern? Send a tell or mail to Warrensapp on Alliance or mail to Warrenzapp on horde.Warrensapp14 Nov 16
Nov 15 Earthen Ring Discord - Trade/RP/Advertise Greetings fellow Earthen Ring-ers! For some time the idea has been thrown around across multiple community sites to start Discord servers, some with the intent on using it for Roleplay, others for finding guilds and groups or trading. After seeing that no one really had time to moderate and manage the upkeep of such a server, I have decided to as I already manage another two servers. The Earthen Ring Discord (or ERD) is broken up into multiple rooms that anyone may access, so long as they follow the handful of common sense rules. Currently looking for another one or two people to help out as moderators! Bellow is what is on offer: EARTHEN RING DISCORD INSTANT INVITE https://discord.gg/WWXwKJ6 - Tavern-Alliance & Tavern-Horde (IC) This is the first (with possibly more to come if requested) channel dedicated to Roleplaying. IT is a simple tavern RP but as I said, I am more than happy to expend on the rooms to offer people numerous places to RP. Not everyone has time to sit on Warcraft, or perhaps they just don't want to be in game but still wish to interact with their friends, personally I have spent a great deal of time Roleplaying in Discord and it is wonderful! - Old Town (OOC) Think of Trade Chat, except with fewer [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker] spams! A general chat channel that allows everyone to OOCly talk, discuss whatever they feel like, and connect with players even if they are not standing around outside the city auction house. - Marketplace (OOC) Here is where you can make 'Looking For Work' and 'Looking to Buy' posts, advertise item sales or trades. If you want to get your hands on an item, or perhaps make some gold, then this is where you will want to do it. There are a handful or rules for the Marketplace to ensure it stays welcoming and tidy such as no spamming (don't post the same thing within 5min of your last post), no 'capsing' and no gold/account/leveling selling. For more info please read the rules channel. - Town Hall (OOC) Finding other players for dungeons, raids, PvP and adventuring can be tricky, even with the in-game Finder listing options. In this channel you can promote your adventures or quests, ask for tanks & healers (hell, maybe even a DPS) for your mythic/challenge mode/raids etc. - Guild Office (OOC) This channel is for guild masters and officers to place adverts for their guilds, both RP orientated and PvE/PvP orientated. Because all messages to the channel are saved and can be scrolled through at any point, we ask you only re-post your guild advert once every few days as to avoid spam. There is a unique server role available for people who represent their guilds (such as Guild Masters or Officers) that makes it easier for community members to single you out so they can find you and your guild - ask admin for more info!Khadromars2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Shadows Past> LFM Shadows Past is a Looking for more mature people for our 5man mythic+ group. We are a social guild with current focus on 5man Mythic+ content and eventually raiding. We are also enjoy achievement hunting. Server & Faction: Earthen Ring - Alliance. Currently looking for: All Classes Primarily: -Heals -DPS Times most active: 1600-2100 PST Every day 0700-2100 PST Mon, Wed, Fri -for a couple players. Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: GM - Marob#1490 Assistant GM - Phlons#1699Gusoyn1 Nov 15
Nov 15 WTB Alani Mount (MoP) If anyone has the item to summon Alani, I'm interested in purchasing the mount she drops. Please post your contact info here or drop me a line in-game on Fraxinus (Alliance) or Braids (Horde). Thank you!Fraxinus1 Nov 15
Nov 15 The Power of Corn It's Lit #yoloCorn3 Nov 15
Nov 4 <TheOtherSide> is recruiting! Hello everyone! TheOtherSide is a casual "Jack of all trades" guild that is looking for new members to join our ranks! We do most everything the game has to offer from raiding to pvp, and even roleplaying. We are currently in herioc EN, looking for strong ranged DPS (850ilvl) to bolster our ranks, We raid every Weds and Fri from 9:30pm to 11:30pm server time (or EST). If you have any questions or would like more info whisper any guildie that is online and they will direct you to a officer, or add me @Peyton1321#1828Mythoril0 Nov 4
Nov 3 Tol Barad ever controlled by alliance? Just curious; is Tol Barad ever controlled by Alliance on Earthen Ring? Seems to always be Horde-controlled. Is there a site somewhere or easy way to check the status?Ginnar6 Nov 3
Oct 31 [A/RP] Hallow's End Carnival Invitations are sent off far and wide... Come dressed in your spooky best to the Hallow's End Carnival! Drink, tonk battles, sandbox tigers, costume contests, spooky stories, and more. It'll be so fun, even the Headless Horseman may come out to play! When: Sunday October 30 @ 8 p.m. EST (server time) Where: Keel Harbor, Gilneas What: Food, drink, costume contests, tonk battles, spooky stories, fortune telling, and more. Prizes to the spookiest dressed! Activities will be spread throughout Keel Harbor during the event. Explore and have fun! The night will conclude with a procession to Aderic's Repose in honor of the dead. In-game invitations and calendar invites have been sent to roleplay guild GMs. They're encouraged to add their guildies to the calendar invite! If you're not in a roleplay guild or would like a calendar invitation, sound off here. See you there! ---- Carnival Activities/Schedule This post was a bit too long to include in the OP, so it's in the third post of this thread below, link: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749697088#post-3 ---- This event is jointly hosted by the Royal Lions Brigade, Templars of the Rose, and other ER roleplayersArialynn5 Oct 31
Oct 31 [H] <Nightlife> Sunday/Monday nights Hello all! <Nightlife> has been around since vanilla and we have seen many members come and go. We are a friendly casual group of raiders that are just starting back up again this expansion. We are looking for healers mainly, but we will accept all. Our raid times are 1030 PM - 1 AM server time Sunday/Monday nights. Look forward to having you! Feel free to shoot anyone on in guild a whisper for questions thanks!Karzenn2 Oct 31
Oct 28 [H] Looking for Guild MM/BM Hunter looking for a guild to run some Mythic + and raids with. I've done the whole hardcore progression raiding in the past and find that I get burned out on it after a while, so i'm looking for more of a casual experience with some easy going people who want to raid and dungeon for fun as well as get some loot in the process. I'm a bit older now and have a full time job with some odd hours so I don't really get to play till about 10 pm or so till about 1 in the morning EST and am hoping to find a guild who raids/dungeons a little later at night. Usually any day of the week is fine. If anyone is interested just hit me up in game or on my btag, Draptor#1871. Thanks for reading.Draptor1 Oct 28
Oct 25 [H] <Intangible> Tues/Wed evening Server 1st Nythendra kill 4/7 Emerald nightmare need 4 more DPS Current Needs 1 ranged Hunter 1 cloth DPS prefer mage 1 Ele Shaman OR 1 resto shaman 1 RogueEven if your class is not listed feel free to contact me (4 DPS) current or returning players We look at overall experience and attitude equally. You MUST be able to give top performance, have the right attitude, be reliable, and be determined. Tues/Wed 6:30pm-10:30pm.EST Gundam#1412 Have Fun, Make Friends, Kill Things!! The long version... <Intangible> is a raiding guild on Earthen Ring with the belief that raiding should be a mature, fun, and social experience. Our guild caters to mature players who want to see current content & are motivated to progress through. Exceptional players with modest and positive attitudes are preferred over ones that feel the need to constantly advertise their abilities. We are a group of fun-loving, hardworking individuals who want to progress without spending 7 days a week raiding. We are semi-hardcore, with a focused and dedicated raid core, but we don't treat raiding like a second job. Most of our players are over the age of 20 and have families/jobs/college. Our approach to raiding is casual in the sense that we are always respectful of our member's time. We expect that people have consistent attendance, respond well to constructive criticism, and are committed to putting forth their best effort. Our raid times will be Tues/Wed 6:30pm-10:30pm.EST. Priority will go to applicants who can make all primary raid days with 99% attendance. Our goal is to maximize our raid experience instead of our time spent raiding, therefore we are seeking consistent and dedicated members with excellent raid attendance as well as performance. Exceptional candidates will be given consideration regardless of current class needs. Core Positions are awarded based on attendance & performance. Requirements: * Minimum gear raiding standards are; properly gemmed/enchanted, and ready with consumables. * A solid understanding of your class, and well-read up on raid encounters. * Mature, sociable, easy to get along with, and will follow instructions. * Working Vent and have good latency/FPS. * 99% attendance rate. Any in-game questions should be directed to Gundam. Feel Free to add me to real ID Mtagga01@gmail.com Gundam#1412 On a side note we look at overall raiding history as we know many people took a break, either to play another game or RL issues, so current raiding experience is important but attitude and overall raiding experience is more important.Gundam2 Oct 25
Oct 24 [H] <Provoked> 2/7M 7/7H recruiting RDPS Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem1 Oct 24
Oct 23 LF Casual Horde Guild Hello, I've recently returned to wow after skipping most of WoD. I'm older and have a career that keeps me busy but I'm looking for a casual guild to meet new people and run some instances with. Looking for like minded people. If that sounds like you, please hit me up. Thanks in advance!Ót2 Oct 23
Oct 22 [A] LF Small guild. I am looking for a small social guild to park this character in for a while. I mostly just do WQ's and farm, not interesting in any raiding for anything like that.Ritchee2 Oct 22
Oct 20 The Old Guard - Heroic Nythendra Down (29) The Old Guard will always be here. Tonight we killed Heroic Nythendra with 29 in the raid. (Is there a Legion progression thread yet?)Leah6 Oct 20
Oct 17 About Earthen Ring Hello, all! To make a long story short I am looking to transfer my main (Balance Druid) who is currently on Destromath-PvP. I have been thinking about doing this for quite sometime now and just started searching the other day. Not to go on to much of a rant, its just I have to get away from the play style of PvP servers. I started looking at different PvE realms and doing my research on each and didnt really find quite what I was looking for. Started looking at the RP realms and... Here is what I am looking for: In general, more mature player base also a bit on the social side, I am thinking I may have better luck with this on a RP realm. In addition to that PvE based server, friendlier player base, minimal trolling etc... And of course a little bit of RP'ing. If anybody would like to share your thoughts I would be much thankful!Bulrug2 Oct 17
Oct 17 Tank, Healer, and DPS LFGuild Afternoon everyone, I am currently looking for a casual+ guild for myself (845 Guardian Druid), my brother (840+ Holy Paladin) and a friend (840+ Fire Mage). We are looking for a relaxed groups of casual friends to run Mythic+ and EN Normal and above with. We have been playing with one another off and on since BC and are experienced in multiple roles. Please shoot me a message or respond to this thread if interested in us! In game contact Wrull or Barsabbas!Wrull1 Oct 17
Oct 17 (H) <Dark Honour> Recruiting for Legion <Dark Honour> Server: Earthen Ring US Faction: Horde Time Zone: Primarily Eastern and Central US Who are we: We are an adult guild created so we can play, raid and see content on our own schedule without the demands of a truly hardcore guild. We all have families, careers or both. Careers in both Fire and EMS to Military, Banking, Teaching and IT. We will be raiding in Legion starting with Heroic content. Mythic is an option that we are considering although it will be time and membership dependent. Who we're looking for: We are looking for adult players (21+ or 18+ with a reference from a current member) of all play-styles. We expect those who wish to raid with us to put effort into developing their characters both in and out of raid content. You should be able to carry your own weight and not be carried by the guild. We don't expect you to be a min-maxing hardcore theory-crafter, but don't settle for the minimum either. What you can expect: Dedicated leadership in a family and career friendly environment. We consider ourselves to be an excellent guild for those in the military and public service who play World of Warcraft and want to be a regular part of a progression raid team. We also consider ourselves to be an excellent guild for those with small children who wish to progress, but can not commit to every scheduled raid due to the time a child requires and the unexpected events that occur when you have a small child. We do not hold attendance, or a lack thereof, against our members. Our raid schedule rotates from week to week with all raids scheduled 1 month in advance. We do this so our members who work odd shift schedules and hours have a better opportunity to make raids without feeling they have to make career sacrifices to attend. We will schedule 2 nights a week from 8-11 pm EST. A 3rd can be added on a week to week basis determined solely by the membership for additional progression attempts. A 3rd night will not be added to our monthly scheduling. We have no class or spec requirements. Our members play the class and spec they wish to play. The only restriction being that we obviously wont have 7 tanks or 12 healers on a progression attempt. Loot System: We use the Suicide Kings loot system. All members who attend the first raid will do a /roll 1-100 and will be ordered from high to low on list. When a piece of loot drops, the first person on the list get first choice at the loot drop. After taking an item you are moved to the bottom of the list. Members who join in later raids will be plugged in at the bottom of the list. Members not in attendance for a raid will be skipped over when an item drops, but will not lose their spot on the list. Personal loot is still being discussed as an a potential option. We are currently waiting to see how much success other guilds have using the new personal loot system in Legion as there is still a lot of grey area in that loot system when it comes to distribution and keeping things fair to everyone. A little more info: As stated earlier we want to see content and that does not mean strictly raid content. With Legion comes a whole new area to explore in The Broken Isles. As such we will be kicking off our raiding either the last week of November or the first week of December. There is a lot of new content and some major changes to classes and roles. We want to give our members not only the time to explore and enjoy the release of the expansion but to also try out all the different classes and specs they may desire playing in Legion. We also feel this will give our guild time grow after the launch of Legion, give our members time to get to know each other and prepare for the raid content through gearing outside of raid. We understand that may be too long for some people to wait to get started raiding and those people are obviously not who we are looking for. We will raid, we will be successful, we will progress and we will be able to have fun and enjoy doing it. If your looking for hardcore or top 100 you should probably look elsewhere. If you are looking for competitive, successful and enjoyable then you came to the right place. *All new members will go through a 3 week trial before attaining full membership.* Guild Contacts: Xaqshnr#1186 Dzargul#1938Kanicus27 Oct 17
Oct 15 Emerald Nightmare Mythic Recruiting I'm putting together a Mythic run on Emerald Nightmare. Any interested alliance members or guilds post here. There is no set date or time yet.Exdragon1 Oct 15
Oct 11 (A) Protection War LF Raiding Guild 865 Protection Warrior Looking For Raiding Guild 7/7n, 1/7h, Mythic+10 Looking for a Competent raid team to join 100% full time Tank AK 7 AP 28 ProtectionThaddiús0 Oct 11
Oct 9 [H] Server Shopping Hello all! I mainly play Alliance right now and RP on Wyrmrest Accord and casually raid on Fizzcrank. I would really like to start leveling a couple Hordies (primarily Tauren) and am looking for a server that has a decent amount of activity. While I'm not specifically looking for heavy RP, I would like to know that RP is at least available. Otherwise, I'm mostly interested in socializing and casual PvE/PvP. Raiding is definitely not a priority, but I wouldn't mind jumping into dungeons/raids with guildies. So...what's Earthen Ring like Horde side? Are there many active guilds? Is it relatively easy to find RP outside of guilds? Thanks for any advice. :)Dumbledwarf2 Oct 9
Oct 9 LF Aussie time based guild. as title says, looking for a Australian time based guild on Earthen Ring, if it exists.Zelmoxiouss0 Oct 9
Oct 6 Cross realm guild invite I have a Horde character on another realm ( demon hunter so can't transfer ) which I love to play, Tank Dh. He's on the Durotan server, but I was wondering if there's a way to have him invited to a guild on this Server. Is there any way to make this possible ? ThanksGroshk7 Oct 6
Oct 1 [A] 110 Monk LFG Hello, 854 monk just transfered to this realm looking for a guild, 7/7 normal EN, 5/7 H EN, pretty active, can be either healer or dps, just need a guild or an active group to do dungeons and raids together.Gneisenau0 Oct 1
Oct 1 [H] Tank LF Casual Raiding Guild Tank LF Guild. Fresh lvl 110 Pally tank LF casual active raiding guild. A fun loving casual ol' fart whos looking for a like minded guild to tank 'n spank a multitude of things for. Hit me up in game if you have further questions. I do have my brother whos also a freshly leveled Fury Warrior to bring along. I don't mind filling out an app and I enjoy the crap outta RP hense why I've made my way to this awesome server. Prior tanking Experiecnce: on http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Basstia/simpleBulrug1 Oct 1
Sep 29 Silent Legions is Recruiting Serious Raiders Intro Silent Legions is looking to recruit solid players of any class or role. If you believe yourself to be an exceptional player I highly encourage you to go to our applications page and submit an application. Our Philosophy Silent Legions is a serious raiding guild that is going to take on the legion expansion by storm. Our goal is to allow people with real lives and families to farm end game content. To that end real life comes first and our raid teams are built to allow that kind of flexibility. However, don't let that fool you into thinking that our raid teams are not on top of their game. Raid teams and 5-man teams are carefully protected via our alternate raider and attendence systems. Guild Applications If you would like to apply to the guild please go to the Applications tab on our website and fill out the guild application. Once you are done hop into our TS3 (info below) and let a recruiter know you are done. Raid Schedule We raid on Saturday/Sunday/Monday at 10:00 pm server time for three hours.You will be expected to arrive 30 minutes ahead of time as our first pull happens at 10:00 on the dot. Mythic+ Dungeons Each of our raiders is also assigned to a 5-man team for doing mythic+ dungeons. Each of these 5-man teams meets for a minimum of 6 hours per week at specific times which are agreed upon by the people in those groups. Questions? If you have any questions please feel free to ask one of our recruiters or get in our TS3. TS3 Server Info SilentLegions.enjinvoice.comNythiaa1 Sep 29
Sep 26 Aelannor Where did you go? Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more...Periculum15 Sep 26
Sep 26 [A] - <Stone Haven> - Looking for more [A] - <Stone Haven> - is a mature guild on ER. We are based around some old friends that have been playing together for a while now. WE ARE CASUAL RAIDERS. We are looking for a couple of ranged DPS and a couple of healers also. We are raiding Tu/Wd 7-10 server time. We are a guild that focuses on having fun, laughing, and loving WoW. Our goal as far as raiding goes is to kill every boss that Legion has to offer on Normal difficulty and if we do it quicker than expected we will look at the possibility of heroics. If this sounds like something you might be interested in then hit me up ingame @ MikeDLary#1708 or email me @ mikelary3@gmail.comSquidrigger2 Sep 26
Sep 25 Healer LFRaid <deleted>Beerbubble0 Sep 25
Sep 25 {A} The Peerless Legion Recruiting!! The Peerless Legion is opening doors for recruitment for Legion!! The guild was formed on 4-27-2006 and is comprimised of RL buddies. We need a couple more to round out the roster to finish content. Ideally we are looking for the following: 1-2 Melee DPS/comfortable tank off spec 1 -2 Ranged DPS/Comfortable healing off spec 1 Healer comfortable to DPS We are comfortably filling 10 mans currently, are 4/7 N in the first week of raiding. Current ilvl does not matter, as gear can be easily fixed, attitude however can not. Looking for people interested in progressing with a bunch of laid back fools. Our raid days will be Tuesday/Wednesday from 630 EST to 930 EST (Server time) with potential raid on Saturday night to finish or clean up any bosses. Mythic and Mythic+ groups run weekly, all throughout the afternoon and evening. If this sounds like a guild you would be interested, please contact me (Theundies#1447) or Nycodemus, Ashenmoor or Nirk. Thanks for reading!Isenhart0 Sep 25
Sep 22 [A] BM/MM Hunter looking for guild I have been playing wow on and off since Dec 2004. I did most of my full time raiding in BC/LK with my hunter and prot war. I have a child, so I am looking for a team to run with that runs after 8-8:30pm EST. I can do most days. I enjoy playing my BM hunter but will of course be working on my MM artifact weapon. I find BM is great for Mythic+ 5 mans b/c of the AOE for trash. I dont need mythic raiding, just want to enjoy some normal or heroic raiding. The guild I am in now are fine people, its just the times they are going to be running just will not work out for me.Ackerly0 Sep 22
Sep 21 delete this delete meGilligan0 Sep 21
Sep 18 New Player Mentors: Volunteer! Hey, all. With all the new and returning players coming with Legion, the New Player And Help Guides forum has a list of mentors going. Read the OP before volunteering (it sets down some guidelines and what to expect), but it could be a great way to help out new or returning players on Earthen Ring. We're a low-population server but always had a reputation of being welcoming to new folks. This could be a great way to encourage them to stay and build new friendships in the game. Here's the volunteer thread: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/981608215 This is also for folks on these forums who are new. Whether you're on ER or another server, this is a list of veteran players who have volunteered to answer questions in the game as you settle in. Hope it's helpful to you!Arialynn0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Hi, my name is... Hey. I play a 107ish Prot Pally named Kalirose. I am very new to wow. I just started the day Legion came out. I boosted this toon and absolutely love it! I'm looking for people that might want to run dungeons with me and teach me about them and tanking. I've tanked one so far and only 2 or 3 people died 4 or 5 times ;). Jk. It wasn't that bad.Kalirose3 Sep 18
Sep 16 [A] Prog Guilds that raid late evening PST? See many promising guilds adding to their rosters only to find out they raid server time (EST).. Where all my west coasters at? Any good west coast progression guilds that raid later in the evening, say around 8 or 9? Best,Happysauce0 Sep 16
Sep 13 <Conjectural Technologies> is recruiting Hey there <Conjectural Technologies> is in the process of filling out our raid team and we’re looking for more raiders to come and join the fun with us. We’re really excited to get into the emerald nightmare and do some dragon slaying. Before I lose you casual players, we love adding more social members too. Chatting, jokes, achievement hunting, mount collecting, alt toons, all are welcome with us and we have many social members currently. Dance parties and cookies TBD. For our illustrious raid team, currently we’re all set on tanks, though if you’d like to join us as a tank anyway you’ll be happily welcomed regardless. Healers and DPS are what we’re really in need of to finish out the team and hop in there. We’re willing to consider any skilled player regardless of class/spec and we’re also happy to teach newer raiders the ropes if it’s something you’d like to get into (though to raid successfully there are some pretty easy things you must do! Such as listening, drinking some totally harmless potions, putting some absolutely safe and effective magic enhancements on your gear, etc.) Right now we’re looking at Tuesday and Sunday for raiding days. Tuesday night, and Sunday late afternoon or evening. Those aren’t set in stone yet and we’ll still happily take you along if you can only make one of those times. So if you’d like a guild invite anyone in Conjectural Technologies has the ability to add you and if you’d like to chat first please pst Tigerbite in game, or feel free to contact me through my battle tag id Freya#1476Tigerbite0 Sep 13
Sep 11 [H] Looking for Raiding Guild! Hey guys! I've been on Earthen Ring for a few years now but I was never really able to find a raiding guild that felt like a good fit. I'm looking for a friendly, mature, laid back guild that's looking to progress through raiding but not at a serious hardcore level. I would rather wipe and laugh about it than kill myself trying to progress mythics with people who take themselves too seriously. When I play I take my role seriously but not to the point where I'm trying to compete for some world first spot. My only two requirements is that I can't raid on Tuesdays since it's the only day off I share with my girlfriend, and I can only really raid in the evenings. I am a very flexible player willing to play any role that's required of me. Having said that, I have the most experience tanking and playing DPS. I am willing to heal if it comes to that, I just don't have as much experience in that. Right now I have: 110 Enhancement Shaman 110 Vengeance Demon Hunter 100 Windwalker Monk 95 Destruction Warlock I have been having the most fun with the Demon Hunter but I'd be willing to play other roles not mentioned here, although I'm not the biggest fan of Elemental Shamans. If this sounds like you'd be interested, let's talk! Zeegh#1307 Thank you!Kalizorah0 Sep 11
Sep 10 H Prct Pal 838+ lkg for sem-hrdcre/hrdcre gld Hi, I am Keronia at this moment I have successfully pugged over 1/4 of the mythic dungeons. I have done Nelth, BRH, DHT, and Warden. I am looking for a guild that wants to do mythics constantly and has -need- of a Tank. I am laid back in playstyle and until last night I was with AIE. I left because I got kind of tired of how cliqueish that guild is and don't feel like I'd be getting a shot at having a team there or a place there. Please feel free to message me in-game. Thanks. -KKeronia0 Sep 10
Sep 7 Please Please PLEASE stop slandering me. Last night, I was given screenshots of people talking down about me. Normally I would let this slide but I had time to think about it. Even when I am not in my own guild anymore, even when I am not in another guild anymore, even when I am not on this server with my main anymore, even when I rarely-if at all-interact with some of you anymore, people still find time to badmouth me, slander me, etc... At first, I wondered why but now it doesn't matter. You people got what you wanted. I'm gone. I can't hurt you anymore, right? So, please stop slandering me. The new expansion is out. Let's just enjoy it. It's not fun trying to enjoy this game while having people speak about me in a way that helps no one. Thanks.Phryea2 Sep 7
Sep 5 <Ascent> of [US]-Thrall M-HFC Mount Giveaway! Greetings old friends! On Tuesday, August 23rd, <Ascent> of [US]-Thrall (Horde) will be hosting a giveaway for a free Mythic Archimonde boss kill including the “<Name>,Defiler’s End” title and the mount, Felsteel Annihilator! http://www.wowhead.com/spell=182912/felsteel-annihilator#modelviewer:10+0 This will be the final raid lockout with the mount having a 100% guaranteed drop chance due to the launch of the Legion expansion changing it to become an extremely rare drop similar to other mounts like Mimiron’s Head or Invincible. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20175676/time-s-running-out We will be streaming the event after our other raid group sells another Mythic Archimonde kill in a separate raid lockout. We are still looking for a buyer for that other Mythic Archimonde kill, so feel free to contact me at my BattleTag, Bitters#1142, if you want to go with the safe option to ensure you get one of the last Felsteel Annihilator mounts before Legion. We’re just going to go with the highest gold offer on Thrall (Horde), but expect somewhere around 1 million gold or more. ~~~Contest Rules~~~ --Who can enter? You must be willing to provide your BattleTag. Additionally, that account must have a lvl 100 Horde character on a US realm that is not saved to any bosses in Mythic Hellfire Citadel on Tuesday, August 23rd. You must also be available between the times of 8:55 - 10:00 pm Eastern on Tuesday, August 23rd, for confirmation of winning and the actual boss fight. --What exactly do you win? The winner will get to join the raid group for a Mythic Archimonde kill and will gain the achievement, Defiler’s End title, and Felsteel Annihilator mount. Other boss kills and other loot will not be included. --How do you sign up for the event? Just fill out an entry form. It’s simple and takes less than a minute. https://goo.gl/forms/aNkQ8aOY9bEs4Mq32 *Note: Please limit entries to 1 per BattleTag. I am going to eliminate and discard all duplicate BattleTags and invalidly posted forms. Additionally, duplicates may be disqualified and have their BattleTag blacklist entirely at my discretion for not following the contest rules. --When is the winner announced? On the night of Tuesday, August 23rd, I will disable form submissions at 7:30pm Eastern as the cutoff point for all entries. Then at 9:00pm Eastern, I will broadcast a livestream at ( >>> http://www.twitch.tv/Bitterst <<< ) of the Google Docs spreadsheet with all valid applicants listed in order of entry as well as the selection of the winner. I’ll be using a simple number randomizer from https://www.random.org to pick someone from the list. Then, I’ll attempt to add that person’s BattleTag and give them 3 minutes to accept the request and the invite to the raid group. If they do not join the raid group within the 3 minute timer, that person will forfeit their entry and I will reroll and pick another random entry with a new 3 minute timer. Finally, because I don’t want to look up every contestant ahead of time, I’m going to wait to check until after the random roll to see if the character selected already has the Felsteel Annihilator mount via Armory, and if so, obviously disqualify them and start another random roll. Also, please make sure to not get saved to Mythic Hellfire Citadel that day, because the event will not be rescheduled and the randomly selected character will forfeit their entry if unable to zone into the instance. Winning is non-transferrable. Thanks for reading and good luck on your entry! ~~~About Ascent~~~ -We are a 13/13 Mythic raiding guild that finished Warlords of Draenor at US 85th with our first Mythic Archimonde kill on November 23rd. -The guild has been around for ages, well before World of Warcraft released, with some members knowing each other for nearly 20 years (which is older than some of our raiders!) -We’ve had several guild member meetups such as Blizzcon 2015, and even a few marriages and childbirths due to the relationships that began here. With more of each coming soon in the near future! -Ascent had the world first Ragnaros kill in vanilla on April 25, 2005. https://manaflask.com/en/articles/a-history-of-world-firsts-vanilla#MC -Ascent also has several notable figures in the gaming community, such as: -The 2012 Olympic Gold Medalist and current world record holder for the 110m men’s hurdles, Aries Merritt -A Simulationcraft senior developer -The original creator of Weak Auras, Mirrormn We are always recruiting excellence, so feel free to apply! www.ascent-guild.comBitterst8 Sep 5
Sep 4 |H| Knights of Arthas Recruiting for raiding Hello the Knights of Arthas is recruiting on the earthen ring server for the horde. We are currently looking for all classes and roles. We raid from 7-10pm CST Tuesday-Friday we will start off with normal raids and work up too mythic. The loot will be personal loot at first to see how the system works will change if it doesn’t work out well. The website is http://koa.enjin.com/recruitment just fill out the small application for some basic information about you. You can contact me at zeratek#1343.Zeratel0 Sep 4
Aug 31 Unannounced Invasion changes? Legion Invasion changes - unannounced?Diamondsoul1 Aug 31
Aug 28 [A] Jägermonsters LF all roles/classes We are a laid back guild on Earthen Ring who raids, pvp's, does 5 mans, and all that jazz. We are currently looking for all classes/roles for our raid team in Legion. In Warlords we walked through Heroic like it was easy-mode. The guild leadership has been playing WoW since it was first released and have raided pretty much all content the game has to offer on heroic or higher difficulty. We have also raided on the highest difficulty in SWTOR, FFXIV, RIFT, etc. We will mostly be raiding on the weekends and are looking at one weekday during the evenings. If you want any more information you can contact me on any "Zxeion" character or Malakir.Zxeionar0 Aug 28
Aug 28 [A] <Sacred> Selling H-Archimonde runs..! ...Desiderio180 Aug 28
Aug 22 [H] <Mercy> Recruiting raiders for Legion! <Mercy> - Skullcrusher US Is recruiting for progression minded raiders for Legion. Raid leader is multiple Cutting Edge and Ahead of the Curve. We will raid 2 nights a week. Currently looking like a combination of Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM, Friday 9 PM - 12 AM, or Saturday 10 PM - 1 AM. Times are in EST Raiding will be treated as semi-hardcore during progession. Food, flasks, potions, and repairs will be furnished by the guild. We will be working on getting everyones BiS crafted gear immediately off the start. Some groundwork for raiding Loot is MASTER LOOT. We use Loot Council. We will not hold your hand when it comes to playing your class. If you need help there are multiples of your class in guild, guides online, and guides ingame. Play your class competitively or someone else will. We expect that raiders will be ready 15 minutes before start time when invites are sent out. Repeated absences will result in loss of raid spot. Be able to accept constructive criticism. If you mess up, be prepared to fix your mistake. If you are doing something wrong be prepared to hear advice and be able to correct the mistakes. We DO NOT condone outright criticism and bashing on other players. No attitudes during raiding period. If you have a problem take it to /w and deal with it there. If you do not agree with something say it, but don't have an ego. We are all progressing together and someone who is sour ruins the fun for everyone. If this sounds like a guild you are interested in, give Andromina-Skullcrusher, Carespanker-Skullcrusher, Trixibelle-Skullcrusher, or Limpspoonqt-Skullcrusher a whisper to ask questions! Current recruitment needs! High, Medium, Low needs deathknight (tank) - medium demon (hunter) - low druid (balance) - medium druid (restoration) - high druid (feral-dmg) - medium druid (feral-tank) - high hunter - low mage - medium monk - medium paladin (holy) - high paladin (protection) - high paladin (retribution) - medium priest (healer) - high rogue - medium shaman (elemental) - low shaman (enhancement) - low shaman (restoration) - high warlock - medium warrior (protection) - high Andromina3 Aug 22
Aug 22 Looking For Guild Looking For A Guild That is In Need Of A Enhancement Shaman. I Am On Disability So Raid Time's Does Not Matter With Me Since i'm On 24/7 (Unless I'm Asleep Or Doing Something In Real Life) If You Have More Questions You may Add Me "vynivas#1313"Dejing0 Aug 22