Earthen Ring

Oct 6, 2012 Saturday Night Pug For those who are ready to raid this week but have a guild or group that isn't I'm trying to organize a Saturday night pug starting at 9pm EST, to get in there and and try and do some of these fights. Need everything right now, send me a whisper in game, or respond to this thread if your interested. Min ilvl is 455 this week.Sasskei2 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 Looking for a new home A bunch of people I used to play with aren't returning to WoW, so I'm looking for a new home base. I've narrowed it down to Earthen Ring and Steamwheedle Cartel - both seem like great servers with solid communities. A couple questions for ya'll (posting this on both servers, sorry for the spam): - How is World PvP on your server? I realize this isn't a pvp server, but I had a lot of fun in Vanilla on an RP server in raid events. - I'm curious, what is an estimation of Horde / Alliance ratio? - Do ya'll have regular RP events? Thanks! Mists clear in 6 minutes. :)Warfather7 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 Looking for Raiding/Dungeon/PVP. Hello Guild's of Earthen Ring. I am looking for a guild focused to Raid, Dungeon, or PVP. I realize I am not the best geared player, nor am I the longest played player. But with that said, I do have a love for the game itself, the people on our realm are great! I want to be able to work with a guild and progress in it. I want to be your best Rogue. I started playing back in Catta and really went from there, all I have ever played is rogue. I know rogue, I do rogue, I love rogue! Still not the best rogue around, but I want to be the best for you, and for myself. I am actively on 7 days a week 9pm-4am Arizona time. I live in Arizona so when times change we dont change. If you want a member that is going to help out as much as possible, get work done with new guildies, run an instance when he's doing something or just have someone to grind on noobs in PVP with, get at me. That's all I want to do is have a great base of players and friends, and a heavy side of hardcore gaming. If you would like to email me and get ahold of me faster send an email to [Sictricity@gmail.com] With your guild information and what your main focus and plan for me joining your guild would be. Thanks everyone and I hope I can find what I'm looking for!Sictricity0 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 Level 25 Horde guild for sale Message or email me in game with an offer if you are intrestedWindsquall0 Oct 5, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 [A] Looking for serious 3s team 1750+ exp Lock looking for a team to push 2200. Gearing fast. Respond here or whisper in game. Also looking for a healer to push for a higher conquest cap in 2s.Deoxippus2 Oct 4, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 Level 25 horde guild for sale I have a horde guild that is level 25 guild for sale. 120 k. four bank tabs are unlocked. over 800 membersPandaaxpress0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 11/1/12 8pm Pet Battle Tourney Come join us, Who: hosted by the Tamarack Order What: Pet Battle Arena Tourney When: 8pm on 11/1/12. Where: Ampitheater of Anguish, Zul Drak Why: Show us your pet training skills. RULES Registration starts 10/2/12 until 11/1/12 7pm All Trainers are welcome. Battles will be 3 on 3 only Maximum pet level is 10 Battles are single elimination prizes: 1st 1000 gold 2nd 500 gold 3rd 250 gold 4th 150 gold 5th 100 goldMagnusrn0 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 2, 2012 wtf challenges we have a 24 min SM clear and it says server best is a 51 min clear?! fix that NOWRezi2 Oct 2, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 RF Monk who got RF monk to 90?Seidr0 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Latin America in battlegroup? Hello all, I'm hoping those reading this can understand what i am writing. As I've experienced in the past several days since Pandaria launched. . . many of the folk in my battlegroup do not in fact speak english. I've tried to look up the following: Why would Blizzard think it a smart move to include Latin servers into US server battlegroups? When did this actually accur? I can't for the life of me figure out WHEN this happened. . . Please don't get me wrong. . . I have nothing against anyone who cannot speak english. I have nothing against other individuals from other nations and countries. However, I chose US Servers and account for a reason. I chose to play with individuals in my own areas and those who i can succesfuly COMMUNICATE with. It is becoming a very aggravating and "un-fun" experience. Time and time again I am getting frustrated because the most simplistic things cannot be communicated with people who do not speak the same language as yourself. (I know this goes both ways. . . I'm sure the Brazilians are tired of hearing me say "TURN OFF ASPECT OF THE PACK" "TURN OFF BLOOD PRESENCE YOU'RE DPS" "TURN OFF PET TAUNT" etc. . . .) I've gone and made a fresh level 1-70 Padaren Monk. (at this point im almost 73) I've done a mixture of questing and dungeons. At this point I have to say out of the 100+ dungeons I've tanked I have had to leave 42 times. I totally understand that LFG is an optional part of the game. Hell, playing the game PERIOD is optional. But where is the line drawn? If I'm forced into a situation where communication is at ZERO due to language barrier I believe there should be something IN GAME that will allievate those issues. Take Final Fantasy online. . . atleast Square was smart enough to include simple phrases and "do it yourself" translations for when Americans and Japanese played together. I do not often come to the forums. . . if this was literally a once in a million occurance you'd never see me posting. I've seen other posts and a blue came to the rescue of the non-english speaking individuals. As if all the individuals negatively impacted by these merges and barriers aren't having legitimate problems. Right now I'm just at the point where I will be moving my characters. . . In the end im sure that is all Blizzard is looking at anyhow. More $$ for them. -Constantly disappointed as of late.Xiangzi4 Oct 1, 2012
Oct 1, 2012 Top Earthen Ring Guild recruiting for MoP We are a progression based 10man raiding guild looking to get a solid raid group together. Already have a great core lineup of raiders from Tempera Heroica, Shadow Remains, Riddle of Steel, etc. We're looking to pick up a few more strong raiders and arena masters. Our group is 18+ and mature. In Mists of Panderia we will be pushing to be server first in all hard modes/heroic bosses. We also have some of the best PvP'ers on the server so if you're looking for some good arena partners or RBG fun please apply. For more information and to submit an app, please visit: http://top-earthen-ring-guild.wowstead.com/recruitment Also if we're available, you can contact myself (Lilo) or our GM (Vura) in-gameLilo17 Oct 1, 2012
Sep 30, 2012 LF Guild for players with kids at home.... Hey all, I was just wondering if there were any guilds out there that have members who have young kids at home and love to play PVE both quests and dungeons and raids. I am looking for a guild primarily of these players because I enjoy dungeon running and have raided a little and loved it! I have young ones at home and also a 13 year old son who has just started playing himself. I am looking for a good place to call home for myself and possibly my son as well. Another aspect of my ideal guild is one that has active members online between 8pm and 1am EST mostly. Also I would love to find a guild that is not overly large (one where you dont know who is on because there ar just so many of you). Anyway, hopefully someone has some info on a guild like this or maybe would even be interested in starting one of our own!! Just let me know, MyrMyrrdyn0 Sep 30, 2012
Sep 26, 2012 Race for Realm First! Level 90 Good luck everyone! I won't be on Earthen Ring to take it this time =-DBitterst2 Sep 26, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 (Alliance) Selling 1000 Ghost Iron Ore Send me a message in game, I got too much of this stuff.Sloozer0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 [A] <Ascent> 10-Man LF Healers/Ranged DPS Ascent is currently recruiting RANGED DPS and HEALERS for Mists of Pandaria 10-man Heroic raiding. RANGED DPS: ANY HEALERS: RESTO DRUID - or - HOLY PALADIN Guild: Ascent is a 10 man Heroic raiding guild (Level 25) on Earthen Ring. Old school friends, family and working adults in their 20's, 30's, 40's. Years of end game raiding experience since launch. Raid Nights: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 7:45pm to 11:30pm Eastern Standard Time Raiders must be available at least 2 of the 3 nights. Loot Distribution: EPGP Leadership of Ascent: Nelang - Guild Leader Ráwrr - Officer Vhirus - Officer Contact Information: Whispers/In Game Mail: Nelang, Ráwrr (alt0225), or Vhirus Website: http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com Website Email: ascent.earthenring@gmail.comNelang7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Aelannor Rules for dealing with Aelannor. 1) Don't bother trying to call "her" out on her level, her lack of progression, her failure to even enter a single arena, etc. It's just troll food. 2) Don't bother trying to use logic, argue, or insult. More troll food. 3) Don't bother accusing "her" of lying or exaggerating. 4) If you want to say something to "her" or about "her", make sure it's as ridiculous as something "she" would say. "Aelannor, you're just angry that I soloed your 5v5 team this morning in arenas." "My arena rating is 5600. What's yours?" "I am the CEO of a major international corporation and I make 9 figures. I would tell you which one but I don't want the press bothering me here." 5) If she asks you to link an achievement (namely Gladiator) and you don't have it, just say "I already linked it." The more people that start doing this every time "she" rears her head in trade, the sooner "she'll" start plaguing some other server or game instead of ours.Steelcan60 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 [H] Åscension 8/8 H raiding guild LFM Leaders Ascension is an 8/8 Heroic DS raiding guild looking to expand its ranks, we are very selective about our members and look for capable excellent players with personalities to match. We keep our ranks relatively small so we can cultivate a sense of family. It also affords our officers an opportunity to work directly with fellow guild mates. Each of our current members went through a screening process which we will be asking any interested players to do also. This will include filling out an application on our website and a brief interview with an officer. At this time our ranks are full of capable raiders, what we are in need of is just a few (2 maybe 3) leaders. Many of these raiders in guild are completely capable of raiding at realm leading levels we simply don’t have enough raid leaders to take the torch. Currently officers in our guild have been leading second and third raid teams into DS each week to support these raiders. Most of these groups are comprised of a few very skilled raiders and a few newer raiders with great potential. These groups are able to go 6 of 8 heroic or better with little trouble. With the right leadership and selecting the right members these raids could push to the front of the leader boards on ER. If you have had experience leading progression minded raiders in the past or you feel you are ready to step into the role of raid leader please go to our website listed below and fill out a recruitment form. On that form under “Who do you know in Ascension?” please mention this post and your desire to lead a raid team going into MoP. Also include any experience you might have in leading. Many of these raiders that will be making up the teams mentioned above are currently raiding on but not limited to Thursday, Friday, Monday nights 10:00 to 12:00 p.m. server. Of course the days and times the raid teams raid will be determined by the team leader. Officers of the guild will also be giving the individuals leading these groups full support to assist them. Ascension offers: - Stability and strong leadership - Fair and balanced loot distribution - Opportunity to experience the most difficult end-game raiding content - Guild PvP, achievement runs and alt raiding - A fun, social and active Mumble environment What we expect from you: * Know your class, be gemmed/enchanted/reforged properly. * Willingness to research encounters and what advantages your class can bring. * High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time. * No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly. * Mumble and a working microphone. * Add-ons: DBM & Omen (or equivalent). Another possibility if circumstances allow would be for an existing team in need of a few raiders to move its raid team under our guild banner. That of course would mean that the new raiders joining Ascension would be asked to demonstrate the same level of execution and educate as our guild. This would then put them in touch with players and resources that would likely improve set team. *Additionally we are short or in need of Resto Druids and Boomkin Druids at this time. We would also like to add a few monks to our roster, if you are planning on going Monk as your man (Tank, dps or Heals) please apply through our site. Guild site: http://ascensionraiding.enjin.com/Thracken7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 <Blood Fist> [H] LF Healing and DPS About Blood Fist /guildinfo Guild created 2-22-2005 There is something to be said for longevity. <Blood Fist> is a progression raiding Guild. We have a family-friendly atmosphere while maintaining a serious raiding mentality. Our raid times are 8pm - 12am EST W, Th, and M. Go to www.blood-fist.com to apply! Currently seeking a Healers and DPS. iLev 360+ please. Current Progress: 7/7 (pre-nerf) Guild Website: http://www.blood-fist.net Guild Level: 25 Server time: Eastern standard time Server name: Earthen Ring Faction: Horde Loot method: LPS (a very transparent system. no bidding! no mods!) Looking for extremely competent DPS. In addition, we're seeking a well equipped, fantastic healers. Other roles and classes are welcome to apply. We're always seeking good people. Being a Raider carries the expectations of performance, attitude, and attendance. It's letting your team know when you can't make it. It's showing up with the right frame of mind. It's showing up mentally and physically (consumables, yo!) prepared. It's treating your teammates with respect, not derision and mockery. It's knowing that you are part of a group that is *choosing* to spend 4 hours of your evening *together* doing something you all find interesting and fun.Colder19 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 [H] LF casual weekend raiding guild. I currently have an 85 Resto/Gaurdian Druid I want to place in a good raiding home. The guild she currently resides is lacking membership to push raiding, and I want to get back in the swing. My current avi was my main raider in Cata with completion of T11N and T12N pre nerf, and only fell behind in T13 due to loss of my raid team. Please contact me in game on Nathnana if you're looking to fill your roster.Milinara0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Rerolling .. who wants me So i took a good hiatus to the game ( about 6months) and now im coming back for some pandorian action. Been kicking butt on other games lately I'm looking to reroll a monk like everyone else but i wanted to get into a raiding guild that is looking for a good healer/ tank/ or dps If you have never heard of me i have a few things i could mention 1. first player on server to receive hand of rag 2. 6 level 85's and 10 characters over level 70 3. defeated every endgame boss for every expansion as a healer / tank or dps 4. Dedicated raider who is always prepared and keeps guild updated with any attendance issues Ive been around since vanilla and some may know my other alts better then my rogue and that's fine. I currently have no clue what guild leads in progression anymore and I'm looking for a guild who does hardcore raiding 4-6x nights a week. I'm willing to roll any side as long as i can get in a guild early to build up my reputation. Past guilds ive been in and raided with Warcry, Rebirth, Dark Legend, Vendetta, Shadow Remains, and Keepers of the Keg and a few others i cant remember atm Good luck to everyone that's rerolling and hope to see you in gameEuro0 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Earthen Ring Dragon Soul Progression Thread Welcome to the ground floor! Full listings are in visual format here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Alt_9EUQpOBLdHJxS1lsOFpBaUJCME01Ql9YUHVxS1E Earthen Ring is a RP-PVE server, launched on November 24th, 2004, and has since consistently been one of the highest population servers, currently maintaining a 1:1.1 Alliance to Horde ratio. ER is located on Vindication Battlegroup located in Chicago (formerly Dallas). The server time is EST (GMT -5). INDEX by post number No Q&A ★ How should I post kills for my guild or raid alliance? -In this thread. If you are a newly formed raid with at least one Dragon Soul boss kill excluding Baradin Hold, please state whether you are a 10 or 25 man group, and give website information as well. For a raid alliance without a website, please list the hosting guild, leadership or point of contact. ★ Who were the previous maintainers of this thread? -Sahria of <Eleventh Hour>. Many thanks to her! -Mosey of <Shadow Remains> Will be available for advice.Galadeon455 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 [A] Ávant Garde recruiting for MoP Ávant Garde is a 10 man progression raiding guild. We're casual raiders that raid to have fun and progress at a reasonable rate. We currently have two raid groups. Raid Schedule: (Server time) Weekend Group: Friday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Saturday: 10:00pm - 1:00am Weekday Group: Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Loot rules are simple. We do free roles, with the option of loot council if necessary. (Basically MS > OS). Recruitment Needs: Closed (Will still accept exceptional applications) We're looking for reliable, consistent raiders that know their class and know the fights beforehand. (Research on the bosses, etc.) Please apply at the website: http://avantgarde.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=135315 Once your application has been received and carefully reviewed, we will contact you in-game for a trial run. Please feel free to contact me, Deinnomos, or Barraik if you have any questions!Avis3 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 WTS Level 25 Guild WTS Level 25 Alliance guild. 7 bank tabs. Please reply or send me a message in game if you are interested.Anacorn2 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 Skilled dedicated raider LF HM MoP raid team Hello everyone, First off I would like to introduce myself. I am known in game as Daramun or Senorsquishy. I have been playing WoW since 2005 and I've always raided the top content except during DS. I quit WoW when DS was launched. That being said I came back to WoW in I believe June or July. At that time I made a guild on Korgath and started recruiting. Within a month I had myself a raiding guild and we were 8/8 DS. Now since that team people have went their separate ways and I found myself back on Earthen Ring. With MoP launching in 2 days I am desperately searching for a raid team that plan on progressing quickly into hardmodes. I would prefer a 25 man team but tbh it really doesn't matter a 10 would be just as good. I would greatly prefer to join a raid team on my mage, but if I can't find a raid team with him I would just as soon join on any of my 85s on Earthen Ring. Here are the classes I have at 85 and the order I wish to raid with them from most to least. Mage(fire), Paladin(Holy), Death Knight(Frost/Unholy), Hunter (BM/MM), and my shaman (Ele/Resto). The biggest hindrance I have run into with finding a hardmode raiding team so far is that on Thursday night I have a night class at the university. It goes from 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time. Thursdays are the ONLY night that I'm not available until 9:30pm server time. Every other day I am home by 7:00pm. I would greatly appreciate any responses. I would prefer a team that was 8/8hm in DS by the time Cataclysm came to an end. Although at this point any team will do to be honest as long as you have previous hardmode raid experience because I'm just desperately looking to get into a team to dive into hardmodes and challenge mode dungeons.Senorsquishy4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Looking for a raiding team Myself and my wife are looking for a raiding team for MoP, We're both skilled and dedicated players, Can do just about any raid time, Im tanking (Prot warrior) for next expansion in Mists of Panderia, But if need be i can dps, I know the specs well, She's a healer (Resto druid) We're very much interested in the raiding scene if interested post here or send Drave in game mail :DRÿdéñ0 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Paying Big for a couple mog greens Seeking the following items for Mog Exalted Harness Exalted Sabatons. Paying 6k for the pair, if you're Hordeside and see this I'd be happy to purchase at the Neutral AH as well. Offer won't last long, reply to me either ingame or through this post.Hellmourne1 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 [H]<WelfareLine> 5/8H 10s Recruiting for MoP We are hardcore raiders who are only casual because of our raid times. We joined late in Cataclysm (Mid DS) but we plan to push hard in MoP. WelfareLine started as a bank guild but the officers decided that we wanted to come together and build our own community. Our leaders have a strong raid background through all content in each expansion back to vanilla. We also have a core of solid pvpers and enjoy arenas and battlegrounds. Beyond that we do legacy content for achievements, mounts and nostalgia. Our focus in pve is to push the newest content as quickly as we can with our light raid schedule. We realize that real-life comes first but we feel that we can maintain solid progression with a skilled core. Our focus in pvp is high end arenas. We are looking for skilled players for both pve and pvp content. Our current raid schedule is 8:00-11:00PM Sat and if we need to we clean up on Sun from 8:00-11:00. (Possibly subject to change in MoP) We are looking for a couple strong players for MoP. Highest priority given to: -Any spec of Pally -Monks who can level quickly (preferably brewmaster) Our website is: http://welfareline.org/ for more information or contact a guild member to get in touch with an officer. Edited to reflect needsStealthikon22 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Happy Birthday to Drahliana! Just wishing my guild leader a happy birthday and thanks for being a positive RP influence on the server! :DRainfalle0 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Earthen Ring Firelands Progression Thread Welcome to the ground floor! Full listings are in visual format here: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=trqKYl8ZAiBB0M5B_XPuqKQ Earthen Ring is a RP-PVE server, launched on November 24th, 2004, and has since consistently been one of the highest population servers, currently maintaining a 1:1.1 Alliance to Horde ratio. ER is located on Vindication Battlegroup located in Chicago (formerly Dallas). The server time is EST (GMT -5). INDEX by post number No Q&A ★ How should I post kills for my guild or raid alliance? -In this thread. If you are a newly formed raid with at least one Firelands boss kill excluding Baradin Hold, please state whether you are a 10 or 25 man group, and give website information as well. For a raid alliance without a website, please list the hosting guild, leadership or point of contact. ★ Who were the previous maintainers of this thread? -Sahria of <Eleventh Hour>. Many thanks to her! -Mosey of <Shadow Remains> Will be available for advice ( I hope )Galadeon316 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Argent Dawn + Earthern Ring RP? I logged in today to see Earthern Ring people running about in all zones and cities(save Stormwind) along with Kirin Tor. So this has lead me to conclude that our two servers are linked, and that's very good news for both of our good servers. Now with all of that stated, the state of RP on AD and Earthern Ring can improve quite a bit by combining our RPers together, figuring out where the "hot spots" are for RP and such. Just projecting my thoughts on the matter, and I believe it could be greatly beneficial to both of our servers and RP communities.Agalladorn1 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Earthen Ring Cataclysm Progression Thread I will be taking this over from Mosey. This is still under construction right now. Please bear with me; it'll get better before the next expansion hits, promise! Welcome to the ground floor! Full listings are in visual format here: https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=trqKYl8ZAiBB0M5B_XPuqKQ Earthen Ring is a RP-PVE server, launched on November 24th, 2004, and has since consistently been one of the highest population servers, currently maintaining a 2:3 Alliance to Horde ratio. ER is located on Vindication Battlegroup located in Chicago (formerly Dallas). The server time is EST (GMT -5). INDEX by post number We'll see. Q&A ★ How should I post kills for my guild or raid alliance? -In this thread. If you are a newly formed raid with at least one Cataclysm boss kill excluding Baradin Hold, please state whether you are a 10 or 25 man group, and give website information as well. For a raid alliance without a website, please list the hosting guild, leadership or point of contact. ★ Who were the previous maintainers of this thread? -Sahria of <Eleventh Hour>. Many thanks to her! -Mosey of <Shadow Remains> Will be available for advice ( I hope )Galadeon414 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 WTS Swift spectral tiger ! I'm selling swift spectral tiger asking 400k. Also have mottled drake for 130k and white rhino for 180k.Crisisangel0 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 <Neckbeard Excursion> 8/8H LF DPS for MoP <Neckbeard Excursion> will be looking for neck beards for MoP that would like to play in a hardcore atmosphere. We are planning a raid schedule that will have a 16 hour per raid week of raiding at the peak of progression. We will be running a hardcore raid system with not a lot of forgiveness for repeated fail and poor play. Our goal is to compete for at least top 200 world 10m progression and hopefully higher than that. The majority of our core have 13k achievement scores or higher to prove our dedication and seriousness of raiding and playing this game to compete and top levels. We see our achievement points as our neck beards the more points we have the longer our neck beard grows. Definition of neck beard: to hide in your room, lights off, blinds drawn, shying from society in order to play a video game. This is the stereotype for Dwarf Fortress players but the variety is getting bigger, with games including Minecraft, Warcraft, and Team Fortress 2. For 16 hours a week we plan to abide by the neck beard definition for the sake of progression. The Raid Schedule is still tentative until we find our 10 people that can commit to our core and begin to grow their neck beards out. This is a possible example of what it will be. Tuesday 8-12 EST Wednesday 8-12 EST Thursday 8-12 EST Sunday 8-12 EST Currently we have about 6-8 players committed to the hardcore raid schedule 2 Tanks(Prot Paladin/Monk), 3 Healers (Paladin, Shaman, Priest) and 1 DPS (Mage) who is in for sure and 2 dps (DK/Hunter) that are both tentative waiting for school schedules to come out to decide if the will be able to go hard. Currently all of our players are in their mid to late 20s and we are trying to stick to the bro code of wow for the sake of progression. That being said we obviously have a true need of dpsers. We are looking for the dps classes below Rogue - Mega High Moonkin/Feral - Mega High (Prefer Moonkin) Warlock - High Hunter - Tentative DPS Death Knight - Tentative Shadow Priest - High Arms/Fury Warrior - High We would prefer to run 3 ranged 2 melee as our DPS setup but we are willing to run any setup depending on the exceptional players we find. Our healers and tanks that have committed all have capable dps specs and we hope to find dpsers who can take on other rolls for whatever may happen to keep our progression level high. WoW Bro Code: Thou shall not e-date. Thou shall not put an e-girl before raiding. Thou shall not try to put a e-girl into a raiding position for the sake of e-love. Our raiding Cata experience wasn't the best or the worst. We pretty much peaked in tier 11 and had a lot of raider turn over and casualness force itself on us. We killed Heroic Al'akir May 5th, 2011 (Top 70 10M US Kill) which made us 9/13 Heroic put us in top 100 US 10 man at that point but following the kill almost half of our raid team had to take the summer off for various reasons and our rank fell through Fire Lands dramatically. Dragon Soul didn't fare much better losing 3-4 dps (and e-lationship issue) and having a busy Christmas schedule for some raiders really put a damper on our ability to compete for high ranking kills. These fails of holiday times and other problems have shown us how to handle them and we plan not to have any issues cripple our progression again. We use achievement score, past kill dates, and overall personality to determine how hard someone is willing and or capable of going so please be serious if you'd like to become a neck beard with us. If you are interested or have any question our leaders would love to speak with you through game or vent. Send us a real ID request and just put a note in the request it's for recruitment and we'd love to talk to you on vent and through game. Thanks for reading this and hope to meet some new neck beards soon! Contact - brandonhughz@hotmail.com (Real ID)Izer95 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 Experienced Resto Druid, Mage LF Guild Experienced, reliable resto druid and mage looking for raiding in Panda on Earthen Ring. What you will get is exceptional performance, reliability, and a progression-minded couple. We're looking for a guild with like-minded people who are serious about raiding. Faction transfers not a problem for the right opportunity. We have a flexible schedule that is able to meet your needs. Looking forward to your response =)Buyerly13 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 herald of the titans Hello ER, I am looking for some people who would want to do herald of the titans with me. I have my druid in almost a full tank set for it. All I ask is a lvl 80 with an iLvL as close to 226. Make sure you don't have gear that will ruin it. If anyone would like to do one let me know. Shooting for the Saturday before MoP! Thanks.Beckham6 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 [H] LF BS with a few old patterns! Seeking anyone that has patterns for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and Enchanted Thorium Leggings These patterns were removed shortly after the shattering and no longer obtainable.. If you happen to have either one please mail me in game or leave a reply.. Paying extremely well for your time!Shammyhagar3 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Returned to server, looking for a good home Hi all, I recently decided to pick my gang of toons up on ER again, along with planning to move my main back(probably on the 28th, and I will get getting the xpac then as well), and hopefully find a friendly casual 10s guild. Because of my work schedule, the times I can raid are either weekends or after 11pm sever, but I know that guilds like that are sparse, and I'm fine with just helping out others in 5-mans and the like(even LFR, even though my computer hates it). RP guilds are good; strictly PvP-focused guilds not so much. I like being around fun people who can joke around and then focus when needed and who are open to everyone's opinion as far as how to overcome a challenge, or, if we're having trouble, know when to switch gears and do something else for a bit. About me: I've been both a tank and raid healer on my co-mains(holy pally/resto druid), and have experience with all four current healing classes, albeit the least on my shaman. I can dps when needed - I just get very nervous when I do and am not the greatest at it. I think with good teachers to give advice on what to do, I can get better and help out in that role. My druid is also guardian OS and the same as above applies - I want to get better, but I'd like to get some confidence up on her with people who won't act like LFD groups do. My toons(long list incoming, sorry >.<): Rhiiannon - 85 Human Holy/Ret Paladin - raiding main in Cata and currently on Medivh Lanatha - 85 Nelf Resto/Guardian Druid Cyerra - 85 Nelf Arcane/Fire Mage Amavrya - 85 Nelf Combat/Sub Rogue Ilonia - 85 Draenei Disc/Shadow Priest Tayrina - 85 Dwarf Resto/Enhance Shammy Eryia - 85 Human BM/MM HunterIf you look at Rhiiannon's armory, you can see the actual experience I've had raiding, but to make it quicker: BD 6/6N, BoT 4/4N, TotFW 2/2N, 6/7 FL(would love to go back to kill Rags and get more than just Shannox on heroic someday - that '7' just bugs me), 8/8N DS(again, a place I'd like to see some heroic modes on). You can find me primarily on Lanatha right now and even if I'm not able to be on for a long time, I still jump on to check mail. :) If you've read the wall o'text, I very much appreciate it! :) (Forgot one thing - no problem with Horde myself, however, my checking account and current financial state take issue with it)Lanatha2 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we are still running dragon soul we are 8/8. We plan to continue raiding till Mist of Pandaria comes out while taking it easy and laid back. When Mist of Pandaria comes out to do plan to start raiding ASAP. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo0 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 [H]Pirates Never Die Recruiting for MOP Pirates Never Die is a Level 25 raiding guild. We are currently 4/8H DS in 25 and 8/8H DS 10-man. We are open recruiting for a 25 man MOP raid team and to continue progress in 10 man heroics in DS. We seek players interested in 25 man raiding who know their class and have a good attitude. We'd prefer older more mature raiders(18+). We will make exceptions for excellence in play and maturity. Current raid schedule is 8-12pm Wed, Thurs. PND has been on the server since June of 2005. We switched to horde during mid-wrath. We have been raiding since Vanilla to varying degrees of success. Our real strength is our continuity and longevity. We look to hit Mists of Panderia with renewed vigor and dedication to progress. Please apply at www.piratesneverdie.org. We have also begun to play with other social media Our facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/PiratesNeverDie Our Twitter feed is @PiratesNeverDie Seamas Guildmaster PNDSeamas8 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Looking for like minded individuals. I'm looking for like minded individuals to help me create a guild. It will be a leveling/social/pve guild. Have a name picked out, The Chosen, but open to suggestions. Just looking for some serious individuals that want to get a guild up off the ground and have some fun.Legnus0 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 <The Eleventh Hour> recruiting 25 man heroics Do you look for a sociable environment filled with good people? Looking for consistent progression? Do you want stability? Think you need to do it in a 10 man environment? The Eleventh Hour is a 25 man guild recruiting that could meet those demands. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Monday. 8 PM EST - 11 PM EST Enjoy your weekends off!!! We provide flasks and potions for our raiders to maximize themselves. We provide a friendly environment and fun atmosphere in vent while chewing glass. You can look at our past. It is long and decorated. However The Eleventh Hour is not here recruiting for the past. We are looking forward to the future. We are a guild that has been around since the beginning in 2005. We have seen Molten Core through Dragon Soul as current content. We have stayed near the top of the progression list. We have been able to do this by having a great group of friendly people who enjoy playing the game. But what about tomorrow! We are here and we are looking forward to the Mists of Pandaria expansion. We are looking forward to the good times and the epics. This is the time to prepare for it. Join us and be a part of the team. Help reach level 90 and explore new raids. Conquer Heroic fights. Chase legendary weapons. Kill internet Dragons!!!! Have friends? We have a community rank for people who are not interested in raiding to keep your friends and loved ones close. Feel free to bring in a group of people looking for a place to experience the next level and challenge as well. Cupcakes for all! We currently are recruiting [*]Healers (Shaman, Priest, Paladin, Druid) *And coming soon MONK!!!!! [*]Hybrid DPS with strong healer offspec [*]Elemental Shaman [*]Mage [*]Boomkin [*]Retribution Paladin [*]DPS Warrior [*]Monk DPS (Reserve your spot) Recruitment is closed at this time to Rogues Warlocks Tanks (Sorry Monks too) http://www.eleventhhour.org to look at all our accomplishments and fancy screenshots of dead bosses who tried to slow us down. Feel free to contact Mistariah or Mystery in game for a nice one on one chat or feel free to post here.Mystery25 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 ER WoW player in Olympic Finals at 4:15 EST Aries Merritt, a long time World of Warcraft player from Earthen Ring will be competing in the final event of the Men's 110m Hurdles today (Aug 8th) at 4:15 Eastern. Many might remember his characters in Shadow Remains as: Deconasia (main on ER from Sunwell -> Firelands, moved to Void of Mug'thol for the end of Cataclysm and now in Ascent of Thrall for Mists of Pandaria) Arcantra Deconatrix Shapez Disterbia Vexxin and more Right now, Aries has had an amazing season, including the 4 fastest times in the world this year (12.93 three times earlier this month and 12.94 earlier today to qualify for the finals) and is the top contender for gold. His main rivals consist of Jason Richardson (USA) who is the 2011 110m Outdoors World Champion, and Dayron Robles, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Champion and World Record holder (12.87). Wish him good luck for gold representing the USA! P.S. You can watch the stream at: (US only) http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra/index.html (UK only) http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/live-video (recordings) http://www.twitch.tv/bitterstKittylitters21 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Looking for transmog gear Hi! I'm currently looking for any of the following three items to complete my transmog set: Triumphant Skullcap Khan's Helmet Magnificent Helmet Please send an email to Danibank if you already have one or have one drop for you - I'm prepared to pay 500g.Thelootgnome0 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Darkmoon Rabbit down. Killed darkmoon rabbit at 2:45pm. Was a lot of fun. I know it's not serious but, is it server first? I doubt it but haven't seen anyone else with it. Rabbit pet when to Smitts. Lucky BastardLiilo10 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 Guilds So i have been leveling a shaman on this realm, sort of started over after taking a break, but i find no guilds looking for new members ( lower Levels ) unless i have a 85 main to bring along. Now i have been away from the game for 10 months now, but cant find a home for my pally on uldaman, and my druid here, Jafos, horde side, cant seem to find a home. Seems most servers now just want herioc experiance, kinda silly as some experianced raiders do take time off. O well was just venting a bit, will probally just start completly over on another realm and see what happens. Thanks all.Zigie4 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 WTB Steadfast Gear So I'm on the hunt for two pieces of the Steadfast mail armor set, specifically the boots and gloves. If anyone reading this has one or both of these items, either Horde or Alliance, please post here and we'll set something up for payment. Thanks in advance for any help.Shendor0 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 5, 2012 @ER Where is my Dordrey? :( If you talk to him, give him my battletag: Jeln#1956Jeln1 Sep 5, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 [H] <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we are still running dragon soul we are 8/8. We plan to continue raiding till Mist of Pandaria comes out while taking it easy and laid back. When Mist of Pandaria comes out to do plan to start raiding ASAP. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo0 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 2, 2012 [A] Looking For Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild for MoP that raids around 7pm EST until 10pm EST a few nights a week.Shalymaar0 Sep 2, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 To Pandaria! (RP) <<I admit, this is a tradation of mine, pre-XP, I do post an RP giving my character a focal point for it. I just hope people realize that this is an RP realm and don't flag it. Second, if you want to comment, open door>> Stormwind City, Elwynn Forest Alliance As Captain of the music department Fitzgerald thought he had some, some say in music. However King, Varian Wrynn had been quite clear when he presented him with this piece, and specially crafted instruments. Under his breath, Captain Fitzgerald could only keep a straight face. As the sun hit the hour the summoning began. Unlike traditional summoning, this one was for a warrior. King Wrynn wanted to call Packhunter out of retirement, it was one thing to have a man's body, but the fire in his belly was another thing. With military precision that Packhunter respected, guards assembled in rows on lining the Valley of Heroes, on that sole bridge to Stormwind proper. Each step sounding like rifle shot as they marched into place. In Cathedral Square, there were three officers, with the captain of the guard standing next to King Wrynn . With pendants, and flags at the ready, the cooperate logo of Packhunter Enterprises being displayed prominently the music began. Drumming with the speed of well trained rifles filled the City, followed by trumpets, and just as trumpets came to an end, the bag pipes started. There wail filled the city like no instrument before them, they were the one instrument that many of the guards, and citizens thought of as some torture device. As the music played, a gryphon's cry is heard. Flying in low over the guards, slowing down, it is safe to say Packhunter has entered the building. His unique gold and black armor is easy to see as he rides his old ever loyal gryphon Red Wing. Down the bridge, and over the tops of apartments until he lands his mount at the entrance to the square, and appears to take it all in. Different mounts fill the out edges of the square, the guards turn to face him. Each step seems to take forever, even the orphans having no role in this watch intently, and the bagpipes play on. Packhunter keeps his eyes locked into those of King Wrynn, and takes the right hand way around the fountain, where he draws his axe, and then places his hands on its' head as he kneels at the foot of the Cathedral, and a voice of a fine orator fills the square, "So I have been summoned, so I come to serve my Lord King Wrynn, leader of free humanity, and of the Alliance." King Wrynn walks down the stairs with the Captain of the Guards, "Rise Marshal Packhunter, of the Armed forces of the Alliance, and Validus Liber, of those who how power without official affiliation." It was the King's way of acknowledging Packhunter's hard time finding a guild that he could work with, and would accept his rather strong personality. In the traditional warrior hand shake, fore arm to fore arm, King Wrynn helps Packhunter stand, as his Captain of the Guards orders them dismissed. Placing his axe in its traditional sling on his back, they begin to walk, both of them looking to break the ice, Packhunter a talker at heart does just that, "My Lord, why have you summoned me. We both know I am in Stormwind all the time, what is going on?" King Wrynn responds, "Packhunter, what do you know of the Pandaren?" "Rumors and myths truth be told, there have never been enough of them investigate, and those who are found are vague about their homeland." Walking towards the trade district they stopped on the bridge, "Packhunter, there was a battle recently. Both the Horde and the Alliance have found the location of the Pandaren homelands, and we are preparing for a war of both body and spirit" "This concerns me how? Arthus is dead! We're making progress in the Plague Lands to regain my home, but there is still a huge diplomatic mess we don't see eye to eye on, and don't mention how we accepted the Draenei over the Blood Elves, we could have worked something out with them! Way I see things, everyone liked me being retired, including a majority of the children of peace." King Wrynn sighed for just a moment, Packhunter was a warrior, he would obey an order, but it also meant dealing with situations, including that chip on his shoulder the size of a small moon, "Packhunter, the Pandaren respect warriors, and you have been known for being one of our most exalted diplomats. Not a day goes by that someone doesn't seek you out to craft a rare item, or see you on a rare mount because of your diplomatic skills. As per being a Warrior, no one with half a brain would question you being one with your title."Packhunter1 Sep 1, 2012