Earthen Ring

Jun 17, 2012 Mists of Pandaria Rumor has it the next expansion is Mists of Pandaria and Padarens will be the new Horde race, Ethereals the new Alliance. It seems that Po is already taken as a name so I will destroy you, whoever you are, and take your name. Then I will make the guild <Furious Five> and invite 4 other people. If you can figure out what class/race most resembles a Mantis, Crane, Monkey, and Tiger, you will get invited. HUNTER PETS DO NOT COUNT. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/226/b/7/mists_of_pandaria_by_galdroth-d46ivdm.png Do not discuss the various reasons this is all fake, discuss the AWESOMENESS of this new guild.Spencicle9 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 17, 2012 [H] Raid team looking for more! Do you like bouncy castles? Do you like bouncy castles in closets?! Well, I do. And if you don't, then this recruitment does not apply to you. My raid team is in need of a few able bodies for my weekly DS run! We're 8/8 with dreams of Heroics here in the next few weeks. Attendance problems have been plaguing us horribly and some permanent bodies would suit us just fine! We are a pretty laid back, dirty sort of people. Weak stomachs and people who can't take a few f-bombs and sexual innuendos need not apply! Note: We are no longer affiliated with any guild. This is strictly a bunch of good players seeking to down bosses and get loots. The raid days and times are Wednesday and Thursday 6-8 pm server with invites going out at 5:45. We could run later on Friday. Our run uses DKP for loot and vent is our main tool. All Essences/mats/pots/feasts are held in between us all and given at raids. We do like when people donate! 1 Melee DPS (Pally/DK) 1 Rogue! Get your daggers! 1 Ranged DPS (Mage or SPriest preferred) For more information or to have an interview, please whisper me or send an in game mail. I also have numerous alts: Miggy, Saraphyn, Fallynne, Zaxxii.Pixaedri21 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 15, 2012 Looking for an active guild So. My guild is ok, but no one is ever online. <.< So I'm hoping to find an active guild here to join. I'm working on my ilvl right now, but then I'll be down for raids and such. realID me or send me a guild request. idc either way. so, yeah, mainly looking for a guild to run some dungeons with, rp with, chat blablabla.Koridon1 Jun 15, 2012
Jun 15, 2012 Introduction Hello everyone... Just a quick note of introduction. I just transferred to earthen ring last night, and I'm delighted to be here. I'm an old hand at WoW (BC days), but very new to RP. I was briefly on Cenarion Circle realm, which is a great server, but the time difference was a problem (2 hrs. behind). Hoping to get to know some of you, learn more about role playing, and hunker down for MoP here. My characters (all Alliance) are Aethaer (Mage), Gaelwyn (Rogue), Riverdawn (DK), Triandal (Warrior), and Galitaea (Priest)...all 85's except for the priest. Will soon be looking for a guild that is beginner-RP friendly. Have a great day everyone, and hope to see you in game.Triandal2 Jun 15, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 [H] Looking for Heroic DS Myself and a guild member (Spriest) are looking for a pug heroic DS run. We both have downed heroic 8/8 several times. Whisper me in game or leave a message here if interested.Beardamus0 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 hows the RP? so a friend and I are looking to move to an new RP server, and this one has been spoken of very highly. what wed like to know, how is the RP here? which side of the fence has more of it, and where are good places to find random RP? is it mostly guild centric or about in the world? thanks for taking time to answer! I will be transferring my paladin and hunter, both level 85 :) ))Sevrin1 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 9, 2012 {H - RP} Ironwolf Clan Ironwolf Clan Chieftain Azaru Ironwolf Description Ironwolves are made of blood and sweat, war and steel, and of pride and honor. Our runts join not because it’s easy, but because they know it’s hard. They grit their teeth with the pain and the overbearing work, because they know what they can become part of. We give up everything so that we can become some of the finest, strongest, bravest warriors that the Horde has seen in ages. Ironwolves are part metal and animal. We’re fierce, fast, strong warriors that you wouldn’t want to meet in combat, because you’ll end up on the wrong side of the axe. If we’re fighting on your side, you better be glad it’s that way. Ironwolves aren’t born, but made. They start out as raw ore that’s beaten from the earth with a crude pickaxe and molded from fire into a useful, potential bar. With a sturdy and strong hammer, they’re crafted into firm weapons and armor. The wolf inside them is raised from a pup to become the best of the pack. Their fangs and claws are deadly, striking down enemies with speed and brutality. Blood stains their fur. Battle takes over and they revert to the animal, true orcish instincts of war. Recruiting Orcs under lv19 RP Type Heavy RP ; Active ; Mature ; Experienced Ingame Contact Azaru, Vorkresh, Eradash, Gorshnek Tons more info at www.ironborn.guildportal.com Devoted to strengthening Earthen Ring's RP community and making a fun and enjoyable environment for Orc roleplayers.Azaru2 Jun 9, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Need Crafter for Indestructible Plate Girdle Just what it says on the tin. http://www.wowhead.com/item=45551 If you happen to have this Wrath era recipe, let me know on one of the characters I play (Saral, Kaylorn, but more likely Elastria and Exynras) and I'll gladly tip you for your time. Thanks!Saral1 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 [H] <Enigma> is recruiting! Guild Master: Rhyd Look we get it, you have a life outside of the game and Azeroth can’t always be a priority. Yet that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the best part of this game: Guilds. Enigma is a social, casual, battlegrounding, dungeon running, group of people. We enjoy conversation and the occasional run with guildies. We accept all levels, and always looking to make new friends. Or you can just relax and chat, we don’t mind. If you wanted to try something a bit less intense, and a bit more friendly. Enigma might be the answer your looking for. Of note, we are looking for laid-back raiders for to help form our DS team. Experience is not necessary, just the enjoyment of doing raids with a group of fellow, easy-going players. Also, we are looking for those friendly, social, polite and chatty individuals who would like to help out our group of moderators... well... moderate! Whisper almost anyone for an invite, or request one in the Guild Finder. Look forward to seeing you soon!Gomhuln0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Unexpected Rewards (RP) Unexpected Rewards Stormwind Peaks, Northrend Marshal Packhunter had reopened the forges of his Ironforge based offices to great fan fare, only to find out that his services while welcome, weren't in the demand he hoped. That is why he was up here in Northrend freezing his behind off, on Redwing, who seemed as upset as a gryphon could be, doing daily quests to raise gold, and with any luck reputation the guild he now served, Icon. Over the years, he had given up certain goals, dreams. As with all things time pass, mounts, people, pets, events pass. He thoughts weren't on that right now, as he tried to wake up being the reins of Red Wing. Coffee, cold, heck, she had already run him into the side of a mountain hoping a snow bath would wake him up when IT chimed. He had set up a minor searching demon years ago to scan for rare creatures in Azeroth, and now it was screaming. He half figured it was something minor until the drake flew over him. A Time Lost Proto-Drake. As big as life, but slower than Red Wing. His first thought was to contact Icon command, and report it. None were awake. Second thought, claim it as his. With a quick pull of the reins he brought her about with a grace born over years at these reins they ascended up to engage the beast. Getting its attention was easy, with a pass, the beast felt Packhunter had invaded its airspace, and responded by trying to eat the seasoned warrior with his mount. Jumping and rolling in the snow, Packhunter held back the urge to yip. Instead rolling in the snow he withdrew his Grand Marshal Broadsword and The Unstoppable Force, and for one moment in his mind's eye, he saw them. The beast lunging to the warrior in this frozen forbidden land, the gold armor and the snow blinding it. The half step back to dodge the bite, the swing around his arm to build momentum, and the crash as the hammer hit the beast on the head. A roll and a slice with the blade, with a Blood Elf bearing witness, Packhunter emerged victories. To the spoils go the victor, looking into Red Wing's eyes, "Lead us to Dalaran Red Wing, out friend here is going to learn how we work" Mounting up on the Time Lost Proto Drake Packhunter sent a simple message to Icon command, "Time Lost Proto Drake spotted, Sunk Same."Packhunter0 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Storming the Castle LF 2 full time Raiders Storming the Castle is one of The Looter's Guild's 10 man raid groups and we have 2-3 slots we've been PuGing on a revolving basis I'd like to see permanently filled. We are a family guild full of light-hearted folk who make a lot of nerd references and corny jokes while on farm content. Heals or DPS preferred, Tues/Fri/Sun 9pm-12am server time. We work on heroics as we have geared people for them but we don't mind geared you up on DS as long as you intend to stick around. If you've been thinking of hitting this content before Panda releases or want a shot at one of the legendaries, now's the time. We've been picking up quest items on alts so they don't go to waste for some time. Please contact anyone in guild and ask for Kyttin or you can drop a line on our forums at: http://tlg.guildportal.com/Azira0 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 Open letter to The Horde: I hate you all. I hope a fiery behemoth comes and eats your rotten corpses the second the Tol Borad que pops. Please continue dominating TB so my hate continues to grow to epic proportions. That is all. Over-ReactiveReactive26 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 Looking for a Roleplaying Realm Hello Earthen Ring! I am currently searching for an RP realm to join, and I was hoping you could tell me about this server. I'd like to find a place with friendly people, a balanced mix of Alliance and Horde (I'm looking to play both factions), roleplaying (of course), and just somewhere I can level up, quest, run dungeons, do the occasional raid, and have fun playing the game! A realm with a decent amount of players would be ideal, with as few trolls as possible. Thanks for your help!Astridr3 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 WTS [Captured Firefly] Looking for 10k for this exclusive vanity pet with a 0.07% drop rate. Very rare indeed =^.^= Please contact me via ingame mail.Sangetsu0 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 @ Meshargroki /hugsArialynn0 Jun 2, 2012
May 31, 2012 Down at Fraggle Rock (A) We have 537 tabbards, 200 bank slots and a partridge in a pear tree. Kidding. Actually, we have no flashy guild perks whatsoever, yet. Fraggle Rock is an adult group of gamers who have been playing WoW together for eight years. We are opening our doors to those adults over the age of twenty five who have a sense of humor and want a laid back place to play. We understand real life comes first and we won't kick ya out for for having a life. We like to laugh it up on Skype, group together and even roleplay from time to time. We don't do drama. We DO do birthdays and celebratory events of all kinds. If this sounds like a guild you would like to learn more about, you can ask anyone in the guild to chat about it. Or bug me in game. Or Emce. Bug her and wish her a happy birthday!Rheine0 May 31, 2012
May 30, 2012 (H) No longer needed. I'm working on my Hero of Shattrath achievement, and I'm looking to buy around 900 more Dreadfang Venom Sac. I'm paying 10g a piece. So if you happen to pick any up while leveling alts, or questing, feel free to COD them to me! I'd really appreciate it, thanks! :) Nevermind, I no longer need them. ^^Suleviae2 May 30, 2012
May 29, 2012 FL raid drake Hello, I am looking for a guild that farms these or has the capability of farming them very easily. I am a former raider but took time off and never got to get my drake in FL. Seeing as SR no longer raids on this server I was curious as to any guilds who still run FL for these. I have a Mage, Hunter, Warrior, Rogue that are all geared and able to do FL. If any guild is willing to let me tag along I will give compensation. Send me an ingame mail or message to Haruko. Thanks. I raided on Beckham and Marks if you need to look up past raiding.Haruko5 May 29, 2012
May 28, 2012 If the Black Market AH was run by ER... While nothing official has been announced, it looks as though a black market auction house will be implemented in MoP where players can bid on rare/valuable items/mounts/pets. The Daily Blink already has a comic up to parody the idea with the thought being that NPCs could list basically anything, including the City of Shattrath. This got me thinking: from what you know of the various guilds/personalities of Earthen Ring, what things do you think you'd see on the Black Market if we were able to post anything we wanted?Aurealius7 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 Looking for a Guild Home I have been away from the game for over a year now and am looking for a friendly and active guild home. I used to play actively on the Thorium Brotherhood realm but would like to have a fresh start on a new realm. I am a very active player and am interested in all aspects of the game. For the moment my main focus is to level up my shaman and get ready for the next expansion. I am looking for a Guild that has a social and mature atmosphere, however I do now want to deal with trollers or drama. I play to have fun not to complain. If you think I would be a good match for your guild leave a response or send me an in game email. Thanks!Zhugge0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 Earthen Ring Diablo III BattleTag Exchange Hey folks. Just starting this thread for anyone who may want to exchange battle tags with fellow ER players to enjoy Diablo. If you want to play with the best monk, add Jeln#1956.Jeln1 May 28, 2012
May 26, 2012 (A) LF Achievement runs I’m looking to clear up some old meta-achievements I’ve been unable to complete. If there is anyone Alliance-side running these raids or are looking to in the near future please contact me in-game or toss me a calendar invite (I’m available any day except Wed from 9pm-12 & Sunday). • Glory of the Raider (25 player) • Glory of the Cataclysm Hero • Glory of the Cataclysm Raider • Glory of the Firelands Raider As well as various Wrath 10 & 25 man non-metas such as Naxxramas, Onyxia, Eye Of Eternity, Ulduar, & Trial of the Crusader. Also Cata Heroic non-metas from Zul Aman, End Time, Well Of Eternity, & Hour Of Twilight.Abron1 May 26, 2012
May 26, 2012 Seeking a Partnership (No, not that kind!) Alright, the gist of this is I've discovered some very amazing looking gear that goes wonderfully on this character for a transmog set. Problem is ... I won't be able to solo the content for it, especially not at this level. I want just two items: 1.) Manslayer of the Qiraji (2h Sword) from General Rajaxx in AQ 20 2.) Fel-Steel Warhelm from Void Reaver in The Eye (Yes, I realize I can't do The Eye 'till I'm 70, but that'll be in a couple days - the length I figure it'll take to work all this out anyhow.) So, I seek an 85 or two to help me run those two each week until they drop. IN EXCHANGE... I will, in turn, help you run some old school stuff as well, or help you two man things that you can't quite solo until you get the gear drops you want (it can even be more than two). Yes, even if I get mine on the first go, I will still aid you on one of my 85s week after week until you get yours. Please note this applies to general gear drops, but does not extend to 1% BoE drops or rare mounts, etc. etc. I've never tried soloing the Eye, so I'm not sure if I need more than one person for this. If so, that's fine. I can extend this arrangement to a few people. You will have at your disposal (all 85 and around 370 - 380 ilvl): A Surv/BM Hunter, Holy/Shadow Priest, Resto/Balance Druid, or a Prot Paladin - whichever works best - to aid you in your endeavors. If you're not interested in old school stuff, I'm willing to negotiate with multiple dungeon run-throughs for your alts, being your tank-slave in Cata dungeons for awhile, or anything else that's reasonable. Thanks for reading, and please post here or contact me in game if you're interested! :DKogran1 May 26, 2012
May 24, 2012 Selling 8 Piece Vicious Leather set Sold.Rafikki0 May 24, 2012
May 23, 2012 Undead RP Guild I perused the guild finder in game and didn't see anything relevant. I found a blood elf themed guild, but frankly I don't like blood elves. Does anyone know of an undead themed RP guild? Otherwise I just might make one.Leakyspiggot1 May 23, 2012
May 23, 2012 Of Flowers and Technology... and, OOC, hello! "Record: Earthroot MUST be used within 12 hours of picking it. or..." A strange noise from the Dictatron 2000 interrupted Poppy. She left the mortar and pestle on the lab table and moved to examine the machine. Sure enough, instead of inscribing her notes, the auto-writing quill had recorded eithddtsk isst ix sefa witksn 34 hsers to pisdlrk so, sr "Stupid machine... NO! DON'T RECORD THAT!" Poppy snatched the quill out of the Dictatron's grip and tore up the paper. "OK, we'll do it the hard way." She sat down on her stool, shoved a few bunches of herbs out of the way, and began writing. Earthroot must be used within 12 hours of picking it, or the fibrous vine will prove impossible to blend smoothly with juice or leaves from any other herb. Investigate mechanical methods of reducing the vine if necessary. She paused, glanced at the Dictatron, and added, Note: Get someone else to work the machine. ((OOC: Hello! I've been missing RP - there isn't much of it on my home server - and have moved here to find it! Back in the day (we're talking 2005-2007) this was a great server for RP, and it's good to see a couple of guild names I recognize still around. Please don't hesitate to say hi if you see a technologically-challenged pink-haired gnome wandering around with her cat.))Poppy1 May 23, 2012
May 18, 2012 Experienced raider looking for new home I'm looking into transferring my Warlock and Warrior to Earthen Ring within the next week. My warrior, Powerstroke on Burning Blade, is 403 Prot/398 Arms and has been my main raiding toon through Cataclysm reaching 1/13 heroic T11, 6/7 heroic FL, and 6/8 heroic DS. My current guild had major problems with heroic Spine, causing a mass exodus of players. So I'm looking to find a solid raid team to get my Warlock into due to burnout with the warrior and wanting a change of pace. I am willing to continue on my warrior if needed but would much prefer my Warlock. I am a competent raider who knows what progression means. Feel free to add my realid SEBaseball14@hotmail.com.Powerlóck3 May 18, 2012
May 18, 2012 seeking a BS LF a BS that has the BC pattern felsteel longblade. i have 1 person that i know of that can make it but they are never on when im on and i dont wanna risk having the mats stolen from me. if anyone can be of help please send an ingame tell to any of the follorwing on horde side. thanks in advance Rayvasher - Main Orasliher Ralinjin Raldora ShimshamrayRayvasher0 May 18, 2012
May 17, 2012 A TY, Farewell and Call To Arms (Nikon) Thank you, Earthen Ring for being such a huge part of my storyline for the last five months. A personal message to those of you who participated the events I held here on ER: http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/05/ok-as-much-as-i-would-love-to-just.html See you on the other side, Keel (Nikon)Keelhaul1 May 17, 2012
May 16, 2012 (H) Restoration Druid looking for RBG Current gear level 402 with full Cataclysmic gear looking for a spot in a rated battle ground team. Available Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sat evenings.Savare9 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 Seeking a raiding guild... I am still learning the realm out. I am looking for a serious raid guild. I don't want to come on at raid time, and hear "Pack we can't raid because half the team is missing". I am a seasoned raider, since vanilla WoW, I've seen them, I've beaten the instances, and in Wrath of the Lich King, I was a leader in DPS because I knew my class. Once I find a guild, I expect to relearn things again. I am looking for a raiding guild, that respects the fact I RP on my own time, and that I am not someone who gives low levels gold, or runs them thought instances. I am someone who believes in earning your life though the game, and life.In the ideally world, I would like one that raids at night. Content wise, I am looking at Dragon Soul+ Cheers, PackPackhunter0 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 Rare Sale I am offering a chance for the Horde or the Alliance to own a rare item, Sulfuron Hammer . I am not greedy. You can check the AH, do the rough math, figure what it cost me to make, and then add a few G so I can turn a profit. All I ask is Horde offers inculd a 30% cover for the goblins. Please contact me in game via mail to make an offer.Packhunter1 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Hello! Someone in Raid Finder told me to post here and say hi. So uhh.. hi.Burrfoot10 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Opening For Business (RP) Dun Morogh, Eastern Kingdom Alliance Territory It was one of those great grandmothers of a blizzards hitting Dun Morogh, and Red Wing, the gryphon, flew on thought it. Dwarves were by nature, and nurture a hardy race, while a human might call anything over a foot of snow a blizzard, for them it took three to four feet with hurricane speed winds to prepare for it. A great grandmother of a blizzard meant 10 feet of snow in some places, and winds twice as fierce as usual. The area was in lock down, Kharanos was closed up to all visitors. Adventures were encouraged to find an inn, and wait out the storm, and Red Wing flew on. Ironforge was officially in lockdown, the iron gate lowered, all traffic diverted to tram to Stormwind, and despite all this, one man was crazy enough to make a push for the city. Red Wing remembered when the spirit of Packhunter had vanished from his body. That soul was less bold, less of a warrior. In this storm he would've done the sensible thing, and headed for Stormwind, or waited it out at an inn. Instead, Packhunter embraced the blizzard like any other challenge in his way. He has his goals, and damn time, or storms. Barely seeing the gates of Ironforge, Packhunter used the golden helmets enhanced optics to scan it, and spotted a pair of clearly mad or determined Trolls on the path leading to city. The snow blew twice as fierce from the mountain top, and forced Red Wing down. Packhunter mounted his old Stormpike Battle Charger, another long time mount. In fact his first real one, and one who could battle snow like a trooper. Dismounting, trying to used his cloak to shield his face from the snow, he said, "In the name of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, I demand entry" An eye slot opened to a pair of dwarf eyes, "I don't care if you are a lost King looking for help to reclaim his throne. In this storm this door stays closed!" "How about an Ambassador? Or a Diplomat, or I could spend time out here giving titles until it passes. I have business in your city!" "Listen warrior, mount up, and head for Kharanos, maybe someone in the inn will buy you a drink for your bravery warrior of the realm," the guard said with all the sarcasm he could muster. Packhunter was ready to knock the door in, when he heard the troll approach, drawing his bow, in one fluid motion he pulled an arrow from his quivery, and shot it right in the throat at over fifty feet away. Choking on its own blood, it collapsed, the second one came in charging like a berserker. Snarling, foam flying from its mouth, and Packhunter did the one thing it didn't expect. He dropped onto his back, letting the trolls momentum carry itself forward, he wrapped his legs around its neck and broke it and threw in into the door. Getting up the old warrior picked up an axe to sever the head from the body, "You were saying guardian?" addressing the guard who had seen the battle. "Welcome to Ironforge! I am opening the door." Entering the Ironforge, for a moment Packhunter was lost in memory, until he saw a dozen guards, who had weapons pointed at him and his mounts, with a shake down, the snow fell off to reveal the golden armor of an officer of the Armed Forces of the Alliance. "Treading carefully?" "Sir, I need your name, rank, and purpose please if we are to truly welcome you to our city." The voice and timber of were rich as he said, "I am Marshal Packhunter, of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, over 50,000 Horukie have fallen to me. I have come to Ironforge to re-establish Packhunter Enterprises Corporate Headquarters in this city." Ironforge had fallen on hard times economically over the years, first to Shattrath, then to Dalaran, and now to Stormwind. No one wanted to invest in the city, everyone wanted to be where it was convent, the guards seemed to come to attention with a war hero/investor in their mists, and formed an honor guard, "Marshal Packhunter, allow me to introduce myself, Clovis, Captain of the second watch, welcomes you to Ironforge, and why does Packhunter Enterprises wish to establish your headquarters here?" Pulling from beneath his cloak a large tomb, he showed it to the Captain, "Because my dear Captain, any good blacksmith knows Ironforge has the best anvils and only the purest ores can be made here! I know over 96% of the current pattern listings for blacksmiths, this is where I will craft, and this is where the gold will flow to. My smith is open to any and all who can afford my services" The guards cheered with approval over the humans statements, it had been a long time since one as skilled as him had arrived. If dwarves loved good ale, and a solid fight, they also respected solid smiths. Packhunter gave the Captain a salute as he entered the city to set up shop.Packhunter0 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Opening For Business (RP) Dun Morogh, Eastern Kingdom Alliance Territory It was one of those great grandmothers of a blizzards hitting Dun Morogh, and Red Wing, the gryphon, flew on thought it. Dwarves were by nature, and nurture a hardy race, while a human might call anything over a foot of snow a blizzard, for them it took three to four feet with hurricane speed winds to prepare for it. A great grandmother of a blizzard meant 10 feet of snow in some places, and winds twice as fierce as usual. The area was in lock down, Kharanos was closed up to all visitors. Adventures were encouraged to find an inn, and wait out the storm, and Red Wing flew on. Ironforge was officially in lockdown, the iron gate lowered, all traffic diverted to tram to Stormwind, and despite all this, one man was crazy enough to make a push for the city. Red Wing remembered when the spirit of Packhunter had vanished from his body. That soul was less bold, less of a warrior. In this storm he would've done the sensible thing, and headed for Stormwind, or waited it out at an inn. Instead, Packhunter embraced the blizzard like any other challenge in his way. He has his goals, and damn time, or storms. Barely seeing the gates of Ironforge, Packhunter used the golden helmets enhanced optics to scan it, and spotted a pair of clearly mad or determined Trolls on the path leading to city. The snow blew twice as fierce from the mountain top, and forced Red Wing down. Packhunter mounted his old Stormpike Battle Charger, another long time mount. In fact his first real one, and one who could battle snow like a trooper. Dismounting, trying to used his cloak to shield his face from the snow, he said, "In the name of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, I demand entry" An eye slot opened to a pair of dwarf eyes, "I don't care if you are a lost King looking for help to reclaim his throne. In this storm this door stays closed!" "How about an Ambassador? Or a Diplomat, or I could spend time out here giving titles until it passes. I have business in your city!" "Listen warrior, mount up, and head for Kharanos, maybe someone in the inn will buy you a drink for your bravery warrior of the realm," the guard said with all the sarcasm he could muster. Packhunter was ready to knock the door in, when he heard the troll approach, drawing his bow, in one fluid motion he pulled an arrow from his quivery, and shot it right in the throat at over fifty feet away. Choking on its own blood, it collapsed, the second one came in charging like a berserker. Snarling, foam flying from its mouth, and Packhunter did the one thing it didn't expect. He dropped onto his back, letting the trolls momentum carry itself forward, he wrapped his legs around its neck and broke it and threw in into the door. Getting up the old warrior picked up an axe to sever the head from the body, "You were saying guardian?" addressing the guard who had seen the battle. "Welcome to Ironforge! I am opening the door." Entering the Ironforge, for a moment Packhunter was lost in memory, until he saw a dozen guards, who had weapons pointed at him and his mounts, with a shake down, the snow fell off to reveal the golden armor of an officer of the Armed Forces of the Alliance. "Treading carefully?" "Sir, I need your name, rank, and purpose please if we are to truly welcome you to our city." The voice and timber of were rich as he said, "I am Marshal Packhunter, of the Armed Forces of the Alliance, over 50,000 Horukie have fallen to me. I have come to Ironforge to re-establish Packhunter Enterprises Corporate Headquarters in this city." Ironforge had fallen on hard times economically over the years, first to Shattrath, then to Dalaran, and now to Stormwind. No one wanted to invest in the city, everyone wanted to be where it was convent, the guards seemed to come to attention with a war hero/investor in their mists, and formed an honor guard, "Marshal Packhunter, allow me to introduce myself, Clovis, Captain of the second watch, welcomes you to Ironforge, and why does Packhunter Enterprises wish to establish your headquarters here?" Pulling from beneath his cloak a large tomb, he showed it to the Captain, "Because my dear Captain, any good blacksmith knows Ironforge has the best anvils and only the purest ores can be made here! I know over 96% of the current pattern listings for blacksmiths, this is where I will craft, and this is where the gold will flow to. My smith is open to any and all who can afford my services" The guards cheered with approval over the humans statements, it had been a long time since one as skilled as him had arrived. If dwarves loved good ale, and a solid fight, they also respected solid smiths. Packhunter gave the Captain a salute as he entered the city to set up shop.Packhunter0 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 <Out of Mobs> LFM for ICC25H and Ulduar 25 <Out of Mobs> LFM for ICC25H and Ulduar 25 meta weekly runs. (Yogg 0 is on one shot status) Send in-mail to Monoliths or Satyrmistres for Saturday invites @ 2PM. Shards and Frags are reserved at the moment. This upcoming Saturday, we will be running on normal ICC for achievements. Hope to see you Saturday!Monoliths1 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 [H] Ret LF triple dps to 2.2 Hi, I'm looking to play a scumbag comp for easy t2 gear. I've been 2.2 on several different classes across all arena brackets (and 2450 3v3 + rbgs on main, I can post on these toons if desired). I'd prefer others who have hit 2.2 before. I'm open to playing holy in some other comp but frankly I have very little experience playing holy in cataclysm and it's wildly different to wotlk holy, so I think I'll perform alot better as ret. Post here or send me a mail in-game if you're keen.Soleirra0 May 14, 2012
May 12, 2012 <Aberration> is recruiting We are a level 25 social raiding guild on Earthen Ring. Our goal is to make sure all of our members have fun first and foremost. As well as progressively raiding. Basically come to have fun and if you fell like raiding that is open to you as well right now we are still running dragon soul we are 8/8. We plan to continue raiding till Mist of Pandaria comes out while taking it easy and laid back. When Mist of Pandaria comes out to do plan to start raiding ASAP. (For those into raiding) as well as at some point I would like to start a rated pvp team. Our back ground we where form 2 years ago on the server Malygos decided to move due to lack of horde and disrespectful people on the server. Our 1st week on Earthen Ring we started raiding and by the 3rd week we downed Deathwing… which was a great feat for us and feel it was due to the new people we picked up on Earthen Ring and just there mere friendliness. We do have many people that do play Sarcraft 2 and Diablo 3 as well as other games. We plan to go back to old content to get achievements. So to some things up our goal is to provide a fun leveling and raiding experience in one big family .Fell free to contact Kameo or any guild member to get you an officer for information on joining the guild as well as visit www.aberration13.guildportal.com . P.S. All we ask from our member is to be respectful to othersKameo2 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 The 100,000g WoW Factor show is TONIGHT! FOR THE ALLIANCE! Stay tuned for more news of the upcoming show! Get your transmogs back out and polish them up! Noelani and Ironyca of WoW Roleplay Gear and I ("Nikon", Disenchanting Azeroth) will be back in town in a couple of weeks to check out the goods so get ready! In the meantime you can catch us in the following locations listed below as you prepare your outfits for the big 10,000g prizes. Feel free to post questions or simply stay tuned for updates to follow on dates/times. Keelhaul Twitter: @DEazeroth Email: keelhaul@deazeroth.com www.deazeroth.com Noelani/Ironyca Twitter: @wowroleplaygear Email: noelani@wowroleplaygear.com, ironyca@wowroleplaygear.com www.wowroleplaygear.comKeelhaul10 May 12, 2012
May 11, 2012 [H] Looking for Casual Guild Hello, Recently reactivated after some time off from last year. Transferred back to ER. I am looking for a casual guild. I am not interested in raiding current content. My schedule just won't allow it anymore. I am still interested in PVP and doing older raids for achivs and gears. I multibox, and some of you may have seen me recently in TB again. I enjoy cuddling up with the Alliance, preferably at Slagworks. acidAcidburning5 May 11, 2012
May 11, 2012 CelticxWarriors is Recruiting for DS10! We are currently working on putting together a Dragon Soul 10 man raid team. CelticxWarriors is a friendly, mature-ish guild that is as drama free as possible. We are currently looking for 2 tanks (Dk and Warrior preferred), 1 healer and 1 DPS that can also heal if needed. No Rogues or hunters. Leave the drama at the launcher. 20k DPS and age 18+. Pst/Mail to Aridawn or Zuethor for Guild invite or apply on our site; celticxwarriors.guildportal.comAridawn3 May 11, 2012
May 10, 2012 WoW Factor - Horde? There was an Alliance-side show a few weeks back, but didn't see anything about a Horde-side version. Anyone know if they're planning to come to Org? (or somewhere?)Munypinny1 May 10, 2012
May 10, 2012 [A] Tank LF DS10/25 and FL10/25 Group(s) Greetings and all that stuff. I'll skip to the good parts. After a 6 month break from the game, I'm back. I'm looking for a DS group to run with, 10 or 25man, Heroic or Normal. I'm available all day on Tues/Thurs/Sat. I'm also available after 9pm (server) the rest of the week. I have heroic experience up to Ultraxion. I am a tank, I prefer to tank, and my off spec is under construction right now. So if you need a tank (meaning not a cat in bear spec/gear, not an undergeared Resto) then feel free to whisper me in game. I'll be happy to answer any questions about raiding experience and whatever else. Thanks. Also looking to run Firelands weekly. P.S. I will not leave my guild.Jasarbre11 May 10, 2012
May 9, 2012 [H] arms W looking for raiding guild Been out of the game for a while. I'm probably a little rusty, and my gear's not the best, but I know the arms warrior like the back of my hand. Been one since early BC, and I know how arms works. I'm looking to join a progression team over the Summer, and possibly continue playing into Mists. Whisper or mail me in-game for questions.Palasnazzed0 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Rogue Rules: A tale of Blood (RP) Stalking. Patience. More patience, and then some. Experienced assassins, destroyers of bright futures, frustrators of untold ambitions will tell you that it is not a virtue, it is a badge earned by being the last one standing and completing the mission. I laughed at their old ways, their quiet disregard and open contempt of my brash foolishness. What cared I for their stupid advice, old, molded and slow. Cowards all and every one of them! Their advice...thats the only reason they are alive today. The fear of death, and the preparations and plans to stay alive. Me? Fear? Why become an assasin in the first place? Must focus on the task at hand. Stupid old moldy assassins. My assignment was clear: Kill the armored noble in the delegation to the King. Another self-important idiot on the way to make declarations of peace, more wealth, bright future and all that rubbish. When it comes to humans, there is no peace. Peace is but an illusion those in power lie to the masses to keep them in check, and thus maintain their throne. Those in power can do anything they want provided the maintain 'peace'. Add prosperity, and it becomes one big joke. Hah! I have already chosen the time and place of this ignorant fools death. Mmm...Perhaps I do him a favor. Relieving the world of another ...I digress. What is it about nobility that makes me so scornful. Checking my gear. Both daggers sharpened and poisoned. The same for the throwing knives. A smile comes to my face as I picture the chaos I am about to elicit on the noble and his entourage. But first, the paces of being an assassin. Breath slow and steady. Heart beat slow, matching my breath. Muscles relaxed. Working the limbs in the motions of relaxation and stretch, all the while maintaining cardio rhythm and breathing. At the same time emptying myself of all thought. I whisper my Mantra: Silent as a wisp, deadly as a wasp. Knife in, knife out. Dust to end the bout. My last thought as the mission consumed me, "Too bad there will be none to witness me."Loowo1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 [H] Raiding Alliance Hello, everyone, have attendance problems been curbing your raid endeavors? Are you trying to finish up DS and / or older content but just don't have the bodies to do it? Are you tired of logging in on raid night trying to find just 1 more player to get the raid going and having to cancel? Perhaps we can help each other. Kamikaze Runners is looking to form a raiding alliance with 1 or even 2 trusty Earthen Ring guilds. Our attendance has been suffering greatly from pre-expansionism and we want to give this a try to see if we can get some more bodies into our runs. We are a long-standing guild with highly experienced raiders looking to mop up DS (we're 7/8 currently). That's on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 server until 11:30 server typically. We also have a less formal Saturday run for older stuff that's currently knocking on Rag's door, but also does older stuff such as BOT, BWD, etc. Saturday's run is also from 8:30 server until 11:30 server. We have people wanting to raid, but aren't able to do full guild runs for the reasons stated above. If your guild wants to see if we can help each other by filling out our respective raids, or joining us for our Tuesday/Thursday or Saturday runs, please contact Mahram in-game. This is NOT a guild recruitment post. We are not looking to have people leave their current guilds and join ours. This is simply a raid alliance where we knock out content together.Mahram0 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 WTT TCG Mount for lvl 25 guild Good morning. I will trade one of various TCG Mounts for a lvl-25 Horde Guild. You can choose to use or sell the mount as you please. Serious offers please contact me through in-game mail. Thank you.Baigild1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 <H> LF2M 3s arena team I'm looking for 2 more arena partners im a holy pally and decently skilled not totaly geared out yet i just started playing this toon again about a month ago. But yeah im looking for 2 dps I prefer arms warriors , marks hunter so we can run KFC. But if you are skilled and or geared post here and send me a in game mail. Times: TBA Days: TBAGulrakk2 May 7, 2012
May 5, 2012 Stuck at "Retrieving character list" Has anyone become stuck with the message "Retrieving character list" when trying to log on to the Earthen Ring realm? After recently reactivating my account and logging in I could access my characters on Blackhand-US, but when I tried switching realms to Earthen Ring-US the client becomes stuck at "Retrieving character list", and I cannot access my characters there. I opened a support ticket and followed a variety of suggestions from the forums and support staff, up to and including a complete re-install of WoW and trying different networks and computers, all to no avail. I called customer service and the rep was able to reproduce the problem on their end, and after checking with other sources was very apologetic and said they could not fix the issue. He recommended I start a thread here to see if anyone else has had the same or similar issues, and that any solution would be posted here. Thanks for your time, I look forward to seeing y'all in Azeroth soon!Sapphos11 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Wont be able to play for long timez if ever so i guess i have a real excuse to stop wow i am moving to suginami to start a full time job with Studio BONES this summer those of you who know me know what that means ~ so i guess this is goodbye to trade chat T_T and corvus *rip unified fury SAgoons and all the other guild i was in over the years that died but cant be assed to think long enough to recall your damn names because half the time they are stupid / pretentious holy !@#$ im starting to rant* and ill never get that bike back from seven yes people seven stole my bikeChifuyu5 May 5, 2012