Earthen Ring

May 1, 2012 Hi, looking for an rp server that has rp. Hi, As my title suggests I am looking for just that an rp server with rp on it. I would be interested in horde side rp, so how is the rp here?Bubbalou1 May 1, 2012
Apr 30, 2012 WTS Vial of the Sands [Horde] Selling Vial of the Sands for 36k Hit me up in game tonight if you want to buy it. As of this thread, there is 2 of them up on the AH for 48k. Another was listed on AH for 40k a the other day. Not sure if it sold or expired though. Thanks, NazNazulu0 Apr 30, 2012
Apr 29, 2012 {H} Frost Mage RBG and Arenas LF serious RBG // Arena team please send me ingame message or PM. I have SUN MON TUE play times all day and early morning // 4~5:30PM weekdays. 2.2k exp on other toons. Thanks!Indust1 Apr 29, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 21man Naxx run, Saturdays. Greetings, Looking to put together a 25man Naxx run, next Saturday, 6pm server time, the 5th of May. Will take up to 21 people in order to secure several of the "defeat said boss with only 21 players". Looking to snag the undying achievement and several others. Transmog is "Need" as you wish. If I can find enough people who want to get together on a regular basis I'd love to hit up old content on a weekly basis, in order to secure mounts and what not. Mail or whisper me in game to be added to calendar.Anukris2 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 Delete? Closed.Steadyfeet2 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 looking for mature / no drama guild Just came back from a long wow vacation and looking for a mature guild to join. About me ...... Age over 35 Toon - quonn (priest) activity - on whenever I can ( wife kids and a hectic job schedule) What I'm looking for in a guild ... - mature (I got kids don't need to babysit someone elses.. lol j/k) - no drama (wife got that covered) - active at various times ( work schedule) - guild runs - no activity requirements ( not that I want to join a guild that has 100 members and only 10 are active) What to expect from me .... - willing to help ppl out - no drama - be there for guiild events when I can be ( sorry ) - and a smart !@# attitude . ( all in fun ) Well if I haven't bored you and you think you fit the bill either contact me in game or drop a msg on here ....Quonn5 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 world server crash? did any1 else just get this or what? i was just summoning my guildie to uldum while trying to farm mats for lvling cooking and then thisRayvasher1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 want to form a new guild for upcoming expac Hello, I would like to start a new guild for the leading up to and for the begining of MOP. It would a social,leveling,casual guild. Just looking to form a good group of friends on the realm to level alts and pvp and possibly raid when the guild develops that far. Serious inquires please you can whisper me in game or post here up to you. To those that just want to post hate please dont :(Shawnsmage0 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 May transfer to this server. Couple questions My fiance and I just recently came back to WoW. Years ago I played on RP server, and really enjoyed it. I been retired for year half or two years now. I had friends end up coming to WoW and transferred off to non roleplay server. Now I am back... I have discovered though that the server I transferred to has really went downhill in past two years. I know all servers have jerks, silly trade chat, etc etc but this server is worse I ever seen times 100. I been back a week and just am blown away how bad it has gotten. My question is this... I am looking for good roleplaying server (Horde side). Thought I would ask here see what things were like on this server. I am getting married so money is tight and want to make right choice before shelling out the money to transfer my character(s). We are in our mid 30s, average players, pretty social, and like casual raiding (roleplay of course). Would like to find a guild of like minded people at very least. Server that had good amount of cool people would be awesome. So how are things on this server horde side? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Darktotems1 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 <Removed> <Removed>Kaoskreator9 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 Earthen Ring World PvP - Part Two What: AIE is hosting another Halaa battle, last one was held about a year and a half back with great success, we had a ton of skirmishes and large battles within the city and a bunch of Alliance and Horde alike showed up - it was awesome. For those who don't know exactly what goes down in Halaa: The Battle for Halaa takes place in Nagrand, you control the city by holding the flag, in order to infiltrate the city 'properly', you need to bomb the guards stationed inside via the Flight Masters nearby. When an enemy player is killed, you recieve a Halaa Battle Token, with these tokens along with Oshu'gun Crystal Powders found throughout Nagrand, you can use them to purchase Talbuk mounts! When: April 28th (this is a Saturday) - at 8PM server time, sharp - in the city of Halaa Who: Anyone! Both Alliance and Horde alike are welcome to show up to prove their mettle, I encourage you all to spread the word among friends and guildies to pass this along - the more the merrier. So please spread the word and I hope to see you there! SolarSolarflair17 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 [A25] The Eleventh Hour LFM 2/8H DragonSoul The Eleventh Hour is a 25 man progression raiding guild on the Alliance side of Earthen Ring-US. We strike a balance between serious raid progression and a sociable, "family" atmosphere. We have a reputation on the server as a guild that progresses steadily and efficiently through PvE content. As a guild, The Eleventh Hour dates from the first week of the game's release. ====== Recruitment is OPEN We are currently recruiting for all classes and roles except for the following: *Rogues We are particularly interested in the following classes/roles: *Healers (Priest, Paladin) *Restoration Druid (high demand) *Ranged DPS (Elemental, Mage, Warlock) *Hunters (high demand) *Boomkin (high demand) *Melee DPS (Warrior, Feral) *DK DPS with raid-ready Tank offspec We are always considering applications from exceptional players of any class and role. Applicants must be level 85 and geared for raiding content. ====== What we look for in an applicant We're looking for people who are friendly, fun, and drama-free, while also being skilled and dedicated raiders. We don't set numerical or stat requirements; rather we look at the overall picture of your character's history, your previous playing history in the game, and your effectiveness in groups and raids. We don't care what level of progression your gear comes from, but we want to see smart gear choices, proper enchants and gems, etc. (Think of us as a job interviewer. We don't care if you come to the interview in an Armani suit or in something you got off the rack at JC Penny. But we will notice if your slacks and jacket are clashing colors, or if your clothes are dirty and wrinkled.) We want you to have an understanding of what raiding is about, and what role your class and spec play in a raid. We want to see that you take your performance seriously and are dedicated to maximizing your effectiveness. We want to see that you understand what kind of gear your class needs, and that you enchant and gem your gear after you get it. We want to see that you can get along with others, that you can pick up a fight you haven't seen before, and that you can take advice and criticism and respond positively. Raiding Schedule Currently, we run three 25-man raids per week: Tuesday: 8:00-1100PM EST Thursday: 8:00-1100PM EST Monday: 8:00-1100PM EST Note: We expect all raiders to be available at 7:45pm for invites. First pull is at 8pm EST. We expect raiders to be able to attend roughly 75% of our raids on a consistent schedule. Real life is of course unpredictable from time to time, and we all enjoy taking vacations and the occasional night off, so this is not strictly enforced on a day-to-day basis. However, we're looking for people whose schedules are generally agreeable with our raid times. How to maximize your chances The most important thing to remember about applying to The Eleventh Hour is we expect you to be proactive about your application. That is, you should take the initiative to contact officers, hang out in the applicants11 channel, and in general look for opportunities to interact with current guild members. If you're unsure who to talk to or what to do next, feel free to talk to any of our officers. Ask what's going on, ask if we're planning any 10-mans soon, etc. Even if you have no questions, say hi to an officer or two anyway just to get yourself into our minds as someone who cares about your app. Remember that frequent interaction with guild members means more people who can post favorably on your application, which significantly increases your chances. The best thing you can do for your app is to make it hard for us to say no. Application Process The process itself is explained in depth on our Applications Forums. Link is provided below. We require you to attend at least four raids before considering initiating you into the guild. Depending on your availability and our needs from night to night, this may take a few weeks, and we may need extra time to fully evaluate you as an applicant. Remember that a big part of this isn't just making sure you're a good fit for our guild, it's also making sure we're a good fit for you. ======= Guild Website: http://www.eleventhhour.org/ Application Forums: http://www.eleventhhour.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?53 Wow Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/earthen-ring/The+Eleventh+Hour/rating.tier13_25 We look forward to meeting you! //Mistariah, Officer of The Eleventh HourMistariah24 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 WTB 15+ Alliance Guild Im am looking to purchase a lvl 15+ guild. PM me in-game or send me mail on Shinjarah. thanksMartank1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 apology to a "stiffed" mage this morning (18 april 2012 around 8-9 am server time), i asked in trade "wtb port from org to dal". a mage showed up, opened a port for me and a trade window opened (i forgot whether the mage or i opened it - doesn't matter). i placed a cup of coffee (after all, it WAS early morning) in the trade window and (i thought) an amount of gold. i took the port to dal. after the transfer, the mage (still in party) said "bad juju mate". before i could ask what he/she meant, the party was dissolved. it wasn't until later (on my way to work) that i started wondering (again) what was meant by that statement. only then did i wonder: did i FORGET to put the gold in the trade window? all i can think of is that i did :( it is not my habit to still people for services (either in rl or in wow). in fact, i am told that i tend to overtip. if you are reading this, dear mage, i offer my humble apology. i did NOT mean to stiff you.Takamurasaki1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 BG/Arena groups? Please point me in the right direction. I need to find a consistant pvp group to run with. I'm not familiar with this servers pvp players, so any information will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.Isolator0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium This post has been cross-posted in all RP realm forums. Heyo there, Earthen Ring. Shortly after the Raid and Guild Leadership forum was introduced by Blizzard over one year ago, I wrote Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium as a guildleader's resource, specifically for roleplayers. It was stickied shortly thereafter. Roleplay Guildmaster Compendium http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2029915572 It continues to accrue posts and other tips & tricks to this day when I have a moment or two to spare. However, progress is slow, and more than once, I receive a whisper or letter ingame about the compendium, or questions on other bits of advice. I began to realize that the compendium would benefit from other RP guildleaders stepping forth and writing essays. Though I have my own experience and advice, I personally am not the be-all end-all expert on roleplay guild leading. If you have advice to offer, here is a resource where we can gather that knowledge together. Let me know if you are interested, the kind of experience you bring to the table, and what you would personally like to write about. Also, feel free to write feedback on the compendium here, and questions about future essays you'd like to see in the compendium. I intend to write future essays when my free time opens up. My goal is to keep the compendium a fresh and valuable resource for current and future RP guildleaders. I look forward to working with all of you.Arialynn2 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Terrorpene Just letting everyone know I tamed this pet at about 9:10 this morning (server time). If my understanding of the spawn mechanics work, he has a 6-12 hour respawn timer. Goodluck to any prospective hunters looking for this!Orlandü1 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 WTB [Bloodlust Epaulets] Hey everyone! I've been camping the AH on both sides for this item but have had no luck, so I thought I'd have a try here. I'm really looking for the Bloodlust Epaulets to transmog. Willing to pay well for them. If you have a set hiding away, consider offering them for sale to me, please ^_^ Thanks! <3Mahaani0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Sambas Hunting! Paying gold for any legitimate leads as to Sambas's spawn time. When he was last seen, when his body was last seen; anything to the effect. Looking for times! I'm sure ill see plenty of trolls as usual, willing to wait in "que" for the tame just trying to figure out his actual schedule. Much appreciative, throw me an in-game mail or post here for any info and we'll talk. -Triviata-Naptyme2 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Legendary finished! Thank you all! I finally finished my legendary dagger quest tonight, and just wanted to say a big public THANK YOU to everyone who has raided with me and my group for the last several months. I've been playing since vanilla, and finishing this quest is pretty much the summit of my WoW career to this point. Thanks everyone so much for your help. See y'all in game. :)Jimbra13 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Group Three Recruiting Healer for Heroics Group Three is looking to recruit a healer for heroics. +390ilvl. Currently 5/8H. Looking for high quality Shaman or Druid. Please message me in game or go to groupthree.enjin.com to apply.Hildor0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Corvus Coalition vs. Heroic Deathwing Since Chronion was streaming our raid last night, we actually have a kill video! Since this was the server first kill, I think it's deserving of it's own thread. http://www.twitch.tv/chronion/b/315153217 Skip to 1:00, Drak likes being AFK.Shanudis14 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Gold bully - Your opinions appreciated So my character is a JC and has made a steady profit shuffling ore and selling red cut gems. A week or so back I bought some shards from a guy who after the transaction asked why I kept undercutting his red gem auctions. I explained that this is just how the market worked. A day or so later the same guy whispered and asked the same thing and then the conversation turned to him being the 2nd richest player on the realm and how he could profit even if he sold his cuts at way below mean (I smelled directly botted ore in that statement). He then proceeded to threaten and bully me by basically saying he would flood the market and make it impossible for me and other average players to profit in that market. He then did exactly that. He got all James Bond villain during the whisper suggesting that he as a shark had no time for little fishes! Naturally annoyed I reported his bullying to Blizzard. Fast forward to last night. Another character of mine switched to selling the cut gems and he whispered it and basically threatened the same thing. 'Do not undercut me or I will destroy you' and then he went and did the exact same thing. Now I appreciate that he can sell his cut gems for whatever he likes (although questions should perhaps be asked how profit is made on such transactions) but the threats and bullying are surely not acceptable. The fact that this guy may or may not be the 2nd richest player on the realm should not give him the right for such behaviour. He should at least be given a virtual slap for such behaviour. Your opinions are appreciated.Haibai14 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 (A) Second to None 10man 6/8H LF Shamans All you need to know: Recruiting: Exceptionally amazing apps only please: Priest: Shadow (Closed) Healer (Closed) Shaman: Resto (Open) Elemental (Open) Enhancement (Open) Druid: Balance (Open) Resto (Closed) Feral (Closed) DK: Blood (Closed) Frost/Unholy (Closed) Paladin: Prot (Closed) Holy (Closed) Ret (Closed) Rogue (Closed) Warlock (Closed) Hunter (Closed) Mage (Closed) Warrior Prot (Closed) Arms/Fury (Closed) What we look for: -Does not stand in the pretty fire -Able to make 90% of raid times -Loves to chew glass and won't get burnt out -Will research fights -Able to be critiqued and not be insulted -Wants to be #1 Raid Info: -Loot council -Addons- DBM/Bigwigs, Omen, Recount/Skada, AtlasLoot Progression: Full DS Norm 10man Cleared Heroic DS: H-Morchok Down H-Ultraxion Down H-Hagara Down H-Yorsahj Down H- Zon'ozz Down H- Blackhorn Down Raid Times: Main Raid:Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday 7:45-11:30 server time Alt Run: Sunday,Monday 7:45-11:30 server time Website to apply on: http://2ndtonone.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=233647&sid=cf18626d2a638754779fcb7aec81f2be Officers to talk to ingame: Kiannia, Dirtpiler, Pasii, TabularasaDordrey32 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Heavy Junkboxes ~Paying 30g a peice~ Looking for Heavy Junkboxes, will pay 30g a peice for them. Just COD them to Whalcane. These can be farmed in LBRS. Thanks, WhalcaneWhalcane1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Corvus and Second to None to combine for 25's Aprilllll Fooooooools :D <3Frostea17 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 RP Questions/Ideas Hello! I'm reviving myself on WoW (Haven't played since WotLK) and I'm looking to try RPing on WoW. I'm not new to Rping at all, I've done text/forum based RP since '03, but I've never tried it in a MMO. I'm looking to make a toon on either Earthen Ring, Moon Guard or Cenarion Circle. Server doesn't matter to me in all honesty. I'd like to start with someone, both of us make new toons and just RP/Quest together. If one gets ahead of the other Quest wise, it's okay. You're able to wait if you want. I'm personally on allot so I can hit level 15 within 5 or 6 hours. I'd prefer one of these races to begin with, the sides don't matter too much. Ally - Draenai, Dwarf, NElf Horde - Tauren, Troll, BElf I enjoy playing a DPS role versus a Healer/Tank, and if you wish to be healer/tank, that would be epic but not necessary. Other than that, it's just to have fun and meet people, but always have each other to RP with if we can't find others. Guilds aren't required but encouraged along with voice chat communication (OOCly) and stuff like that. In basic terms, I'm looking for fun, friendly RP partner(s) and if you'd like to RP with me, hit me up! :DLoraora3 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 <Catch Phrase> new MoP raiding guild. Hi all. A few of us are looking to get a raiding guild together come MoP. At the moment I currently run a raid team within AIE. We're 8/8 normal clearing DS normal in an hour and a half each week. We've only been raiding for about 4 weeks and still haven't had solid enough drops to move into heroics, although that is upcoming this or next week. We're thinking of branching out into our own guild to create a progression guild and compete a little on this server. It won't be anything super hardcore. Probably a 2-3 day a week guild, but we will have progression in mind. A bit about myself and those that will be doing this. I stopped raiding in a US top 100 guild about 3 months ago. My main was 6/8 heroic then, and about another night of progression from being 7/8 when real life issues took over and I could no longer commit to raiding at that level. Beforehand I was 13/13H tier 11, and 7/7H Tier 12 all current content. Since then I've created my own raid team here and it's been a blast being able to raid at a solid level without having to devote the hours per week. There are a few of us with a similar background and definitely look to add more once MoP gets closer Come MoP we will be starting this raid team and looking to progress at a decent rate on this server. I'm looking for anyone interested that would be able to commit to a 2-3 day a week schedule (Either M/W or M/W/Sun), has the experience/skill to be an asset to the raid team, and doesn't have a hot head or massive egos. We're going to be in this to kill internet dragons, and in a timely fashion. But we're not in this to be US top 20 and devote our lives to it. If you think you have the skill, mindset, and interest in any of this, you can contact me in game anytime on Vrasa, or Zostac. Or reply to this thread. Thanks alot for any interest and I look forward to hearing from you.Vrasa0 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 In Cold Blood Hi guys, Just wanted to create a thread about my guild <In Cold Blood> we run Rated battlegrounds every day and our core team is at 1k rating from 0 after one night. Our core team runs every weekend but the guild hosts pugs almost every day. We accept all levels and and all exp. :)Skokely0 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 25 ICC Achievement Runs! I will be running this weekly along with assorted old content mount runs. Send me in game mail with interest and I will get a group togther! Thanks for any interest and be seeing you in org(Sorry Allaince).Zaltec2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Åscension 5/8 heroic raiding guild lfm raider Åscension of Earthen Ring US is looking for a few great raiders. Åscension is a friendly fun progression raiding guild that mainly focus is on downing heroic bosses while only spending a few hours in DS. We are 5/8 heroic despite only raiding about 5 hours a week in DS as a team. Our success has come from entering the encounter prepared for the fights and having all the key players in place. Åscension over the course of this expansion has been able to build a strong stable of standbys that are looking to enjoy the same achievements while yet raiding at the same condensed schedule. This is why we are looking for a few more raiders to fill out this new group. Many of these raiders have gone 4 or 5/8 heroic and are just as skilled as any of our original team, we just don’t have the spots available on that team. What this team needs: 1 Healer Druid or Priest 2 Rdps no hunters sorry The hours this group will be raiding is Tue/Thur night 9:30-12:00 server or Eastern. Below is our website information, if you are interested, on our main page we have a tab for the recruitment form. Fill it out and have fun killing computer dragons with us. http://ascensionraiding.enjin.com/Thracken2 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 Holy/Disc Priest and Resto Shaman LFGuild Hi all! Two healers here, (382) resto shaman and (384) disc/holy priest, are looking for a new place to call home. We're getting a little bored just talking to eachother and are also looking for a chance to do things with a larger group of people. We don't mind running heroic instances now and again for gear for the alts (we both also have two heroic geared alts... two tanks, and two dps (mage/warlock), daily money, w/e but it'd be cool if there's a later night raiding guild who needs a couple of healers for their maybe alternate group or a guild who's core is just getting started. If any guild out there thinks we may be a good fit to their group, post on here or you can find me mostly on my alt, Wraelynn. Thanks! :)Taelynne13 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 HM 3/8 DS10 group LF Mage. Need a highly skilled, and motivated mage to help clear heroic mode DS. Gear wise 390+. We run Tue/Thur/Sun 10 pm server time. Group will require a consistent and reliable attendance, as well as a solid performance. We have a supportive, enjoyable, and fun raid environment. If you want clear end game content, come on and lets do this. Contact me here, or in game for further questions, or concerns.Isolator0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 LFM to farm AQ40 I would like to start on the rep http://www.wowwiki.com/Brood_of_Nozdormu If anyone is interested in farming trash and bosses, send me a tell or mail. I will probably do some runs fri, sat & sunAaronrodgers8 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Geared Rogue LF Home I just want a core spot in a raiding guild im available all days but late night friday sunday and tuesday. Anytime before 830 Server time on on tuesday and friday and before 7 on Sunday.Zaltec0 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 14, 2012 Heroic tier 12 geared very skill mage Hi my name is Trunks and i was just resed with the scroll of res and transfered to this fine server and am looking for some good people to raid with and have a good time. I quit a week after the nerf to firelands so all of my gear is prenerf and I hope shows my skill. I raided for a very long time hardcore but its no more for me. I would love to join an AIE group due to the fact that i follow your podcast for a very long time now and it definately seems like the comunity for me. You can hit me up in any way ill check this post and my battle net is acaron20@ gmail.com. I still love this game but am looking for fun people to play with now not have a second job. Look forward to hearing from peopl. TrunksTrunkse54 Apr 14, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Piece needed for Transmog... Sup, ER. I've been having a devil of a time finding it, but for a transmog set I'm building, I have only one non-BOP item I can't find: Vanguard Pauldrons I already have Vanguard Girdle, Templar Boots, and Templar Gauntlets, and plan on eventually making a run through BT to get Lightbringer Legguards & Lightbringer Chestguard to complete the set, but those shoulders still evade me... So, if anyone should come across them, would you be so kind as to send them my way? Thanks!Calberth2 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Need a farmer - paying lots of gold I need about 800 Dreadfang Venom Sacs which can be farmed off of Dreadfang Widows in Terokkar Forrest. The have a 35% drop rate. Will pay 10 gold each for as many as you can get this weekend. Just send me them C.O.D and you'll get the gold shortly after. You can make up to 8000 gold but I'll take any amount. A great deal, especially if you are leveling in Outlands anyways. Thanks!Neclord0 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 RIP Amas Afternoon all, just wanted to inform everyone of the sad news that the player behind Amas passed away last night. From Vanilla to current content he was a fantastic player and a better friend. I'm sending his family a card with some messages of condolences from guildies in the next week, and anyone that wishes to can reply here and I'll be sure to include your messages. Thank you.Vonnacht17 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 Server Information? Hello ER! My husband and I have multiple 85's on a PVE server and we are looking for a new home prior to MoP being released. I've been checking out this server and Wyrmrest Accord, and both of them seem like they could be a good fit. We are hoping to find a great big happy guild, with lots of members and lots of RP events, light RP'ing, old school raids, world pvp, and possibly current raids though we have been getting out of the raiding scene lately due to LFR becoming so popular and we prefer to run with guildies. So we are basically looking for a guild that is big and active... any recommendations? I'll be posting over at Wyrmrest too. I've got low levels on both servers and have been checking them out for the last month or so. Thanks!Emmaree6 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Looking to purchase a guild Would like to buy a level 2 guild.Grapee0 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Acal's Transmog Shoppe! Hello friends; It has been a while since I have had the pleasure of post on the ER forums and it feels great to be back. I have amassed a large amount of Transmog items that I feel are desired by players. So far I have only focused on plate. Below are the links to sets that I have for sale. Next to the link is the price on the set. Please send me an ingame mail expressing interest in a set! I will do my best to respond to all mail within 24 hours :)Plate Sets Bloodfist http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=347 8k Chromite http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=313 8k Darkcrest http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=339 9k Embossed http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=311 7k Gothic http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=315 8k Heavy L http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=325 10k Jouster http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=307 8k Reaver http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=344 8k Revenant http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=322 10k Other Items! Blade of Wizardry Offer a price! Sands of Time 2k each!Acaldraa0 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 Buying Elementium Ore Paying 40g a stack for Elementium Ore. COD me as much as you like.Grapee0 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Street Knights Recruiting Street Knights a lvl 25 casual Guild now trying to expand more into Pvping Looking for more pvpers to join us so we can start working on a Guild RBG's. Also starting up a 3rd raid group for possibly days of Tues-Thurs and or Sat afternoons. As always looking for more mature casual gamers to join us we are very active Guild always with people on at all time. Look us up on Guild Finder and or just look us up there always people on to invite. Guild Website http://streetknights.guildlaunch.comMadas0 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 [H] ilvl 399 lock looking for RBG group Have 4950 res, I'm fully chanted and almost fully epic gemmed. Contact me here or in game if you are interested. Looking to get to 2200...Deoxippus0 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 Hello everyone! It is nice to meet you! I recently rerolled to this server and I have loved it since I have been here. Alliance side, the RP has been great. Thank you!Tyom4 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 [H] Recent resub looking for right home Greetings! As the title states I have recently rejoined WoW and I am looking for a guild that I would fit well into. Here's a little info about me: "I'm some dude in his late 20's that has played videogames most of his life. I like sarcasm and ice cream and killing dragons. I dislike the ending to Mass Effect 3." I know, funny guy. In all seriousness here's some basic background information: General Timeline I started playing World of Warcraft around the time of the release of Molten Core. I never raided during vanilla mainly due to having a low end PC. I quit WoW and returned when I built a new PC that could handle WoW properly. This was around the release of Karazahn, and I have played the game off and on since. The last time I quit I swore I'd never come back and thus deleted all of my gear and toons, like a tool. This was around the release of the firelands about a year ago. Luckily for me Blizzard was nice enough to restore my DK and some of my gear. Raid Experience My raiding resume isn't very impressive. Mainly all I have done is 10 man content. Even though I have played WoW since vanilla, I never really raided 25 man content outside of PuGs, with the exception of ToGC25. I must say that killing H Anub was one of the most intense and gratifying fights I had ever been in in a video game. However I shortly came to realize that even if I could raid well enough to be part of a team that did hardmode content I did not want to dedicate so much of my time to raiding or take raiding that seriously. At the time I was spending at least 20 hours raiding during the week after work and also doing optional content on Saturday. Throughout my WoW career I have played mainly the role of tank, but am also a capable DPS. I also have lead raids and such to a varying degree of success, and have some guild leadership experience as well. Role Playing I don't really have any solid experience in roll playing in an MMO aside from some stuff back on Ultima Online, but am interested in dabbling here and there. Leftovers If you have any questions about me I'd be happy to discuss them in-game, through mail, or in person on vent. Looking at my gear currently, I'd say I'm a poor applicant to raid in any situation. I am currently in the process of getting my gear up to par, at least to the best I can get through heroics. I do read up on my class, spec, and gem and enchant properly -- but you won't see that from my armory atm. One of the downsides of giving away your gold is that it's not there if you come back. What I'm looking for My ideal guild would be of small to medium size, one that consists mainly of adults, is active, and does old and new content often. Roleplaying would be a plus. I'm willing to tank or DPS, but only have my DK at 85 currently. I wouldn't mind casually raiding. I'm not looking for a large or "zerg" style guild, nor a full-time raiding guild. I really would prefer that a guild consists mainly of adults. A guild of like-minded individuals that take the time to know their stuff but play the game for the sake of fun. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, if you think I might be a good fit just point me in the right direction to apply for your guild. P.S. There may be mistakes in this post. I would like to go on the record and state that Crabby can die in a fire. Edit: Formatting and Crabby HatredSarvok3 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 [A] Vengeance – 8/8N DS 10m, starting H DS Stay awhile and listen! What we're doing now: We're starting in on Heroic Dragon Soul and are looking for a few more dedicated and level-headed players to join us. We're also working through Heroic Firelands (4/7 – doing mounts and our 2nd legendary.) How we go about it: Vengeance is an established raid team with a history of getting bosses down pre-nerf since early Wrath of the Lich King. We are an adult-only level 25 guild that raids Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 8PM -12AM (EST). As a 10m raid team, everyone has to get it done - there's no herd of people to carry you. It's not for everyone, but it sure feels a lot more epic to us than a 25m LFR mob. About you: If you're a DPS, we need your help. Ranged is particularly desirable. If you're a Healer, we need your help. DPS off-spec is particularly desirable. If you have fun doing the hard stuff and stay cool under pressure, we'd love to talk to you. How to Apply: Application can be found here: http://vengeanceer.wowstead.com/forums/public-forums/applicant-information OR Feel free to contact us in game: Katalaerya, Pa%@*!t, Lookie, or Bruwulf Thank you for your consideration! LookieLookie4 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Weekend Raiding? Any guilds right now that are on ER and that are running weekend raids (weekend meaning Thurs,Fri,Sat) Or any pugs that i can join that arent completely elitist about everything that wont mind taking a weekend player to a raid. My current guild raids but i can never fit their schedule so i was wondering if anybody can respond. My characters are Zacaree,Laoz,Decend. You may see me on either 3 of them but im mainly on my warrior. may be on my rogue a little more because he just hit 85. Respond back or whisper/mail me in-game and ill get back to you.Zacaree13 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 Hagara Pick Pocket / Late Night Raid Hey guys. I'm looking to see if anyone has a hagara pick pocket availible for my up and coming rogue, terms could be negotiated. In other news though, I'm looking for a late night raid team to run with. My main toon that many are familiar with is 8/8 with a heroic under his belt, but I'd be looking to run this toon into the ground. When I say late night, I work second shift, so usually am getting home around 12 am server time. Please feel free to respond to me here or contact me in game via tells or mail. I appreciate the consideration and continued community of ER. Have a great day guys.Acidwash0 Apr 3, 2012