Earthen Ring

May 30, 2015 Nakk the Thunderer So there I was, solo trapping elite Clefthoofs in Nagrand. I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden, Nakk the Thunderer spawned right in front of me. None of my guildies were around, so I made a quick custom group, and five good folks now have a new rare mount to show off. He spawned at 54, 34 at about 3 PM ET. Good luck to everyone looking for him. :)Jimbru0 May 30, 2015
May 30, 2015 Horde Rp hubs, where and when? So I'm new to this lovely realm and I made this character for one reason, Roleplay. But I haven't seen much actual RP, so, Where does the RP for the horde happen in Earthen ring?Fronzgronn2 May 30, 2015
May 29, 2015 [A] <Cerulean Nights> looking for a healer! Dear Earthen Ring, Cerulean Nights is looking for a healer to join our merry band of raiders Monday and Wednesday nights from 9pm - 11:30pm. We're a calm and relaxed adult group of about 18 at the moment, working on normal blackhand and have heroic gruul, beastlord, and hans down. Please be able to attend both nights. Thanks, -FluffystormFluffystorm1 May 29, 2015
May 28, 2015 [A/RP] Harbor Market: May 31 8 - 10 p.m. It's back! Veterans may remember the Harbor Market. After some time on hiatus, it's Harbor Market week again! Gather your coin and wares and come to the Redridge docks in Lakeshire to trade and mingle. If you've been to a market before, the format is much the same, but here's a rundown for newcomers: When: Sunday 8 - 10 p.m. server time Where: Karabor Harbor, Shadowmoon Valley Contact: Arialynn (on Toddles), Kelaani, Kino, Jaffar Q: What is the Harbor Market? The Harbor Market is an Alliance-side merchant's market that began June 27, 2010. It's an open-air market where roleplayers can mingle, buy/sell craftable or GHI items, entertain, or recruit for their guild. On special occasions, the market also includes a raffle, and fireworks shows and parades. Q: How do I get involved? Here's how: Managers: Market Managers are characters with the <Council of Merchants> guild tag and they support vendors and shoppers by getting them what they need or helping them get where they need to go. If you need a helping hand at the market, flag one of them down. Vendors: Vendors set up booths at each market to sell items, ranging from in-game mats, craftables, food/drink, guild recruitment, or GHI items. Vendors are encouraged to be as creative as they wish. Vendors can also sell their wares for gold. Shoppers: A shopper comes to meet roleplayers, buy items at the market, and participate in the raffles and contests. All are invited and are encouraged to help along the in-game roleplay economy. Vendors receive spots on a first-come, first-serve basis and can come and go as they wish. Q: What does a Harbor Market look like? Here are some screenshots. Note that these are from the Stormwind market days, the new location is in Redridge. Here are folks gathered for the end-of-night market raffle: http://bit.ly/YCFrvz And here's an aerial shot for the second anniversary celebration: http://bit.ly/11Xx8bO Q: I'm not from Earthen Ring, but can I get involved? Yes! Roleplayers from other realms are invited to join us through cross-realm zones. Just note that you won't be able to trade with players from another realm, but the market is more than just buying and selling -- it's mingling, too. Q: I have another question. No problem, just sound it off here and it will be answered. This thread will be updated regularly.Toddles15 May 28, 2015
May 27, 2015 Pre-Historic Fantasy RP Hello fellow RPers! Ive been looking for like minded players who would like to start a Pre-Historic fantasy role play, if you need any explanation of what that is, I will describe it below. "Overall Concept: To create a fun, engaging and interesting role-play scenario involving humans in a pre-historic, stone age low fantasy world (think Conan the Barbarian, 10,000 BC, etc). Therefore, most of the player actions have to be grounded on reality with very minor inclusion of magic or magic derivate actions." With this small description we start from, the idea is to create a guild with several players who will behave like a clan of pre-historic humans, hunting, gathering food, crafting tools and weapons, fighting other clans and animals that roam the world. If anyone is interested, please post a reply I would really like to do this if I can find people willing to have fun as well. Cheers!Kylani0 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 [ Horde ] Building a Roleplay Hub This is a subject that's been brought up numerous times and oftentimes tends to be a sore spot for a lot of Horde roleplayers. However, as the saying goes, nothing changes unless you act as a force for change. The goal with this thread is to suggest solutions, rather than merely complain about the lack of opportunity. Orgrimmar With the introduction of garrisons and Warspear, Orgrimmar is practically empty any time I go there. The only drawback to Orgrimmar is that it's the only capital that doesn't allow for cross-realm zoning. Thunder Bluff / Undercity The majority of people I've listened to just flat-out don't like these towns for roleplay. Undercity is too creepy/morose. Thunder Bluff lacks a lot of amenities (tavern, etc.) and is typically considered "too far out of the way." Silvermoon City Again, this is another "too far out of the way" location, especially among Horde here on Earthen Ring. I've known other servers to populate Silvermoon pretty regularly, but it's always been considered inconvenient here on our server. Ultimately, I think -- for the Horde, anyway -- we need to look at places that offer the most in the way of amenities while simultaneously allowing cross-realm / other servers to have access to our roleplay. Thereby, we build a bigger community, make some new friends, and have even more opportunities open to us. That said, I open the floor for discussion. Just please, PLEASE, keep it constructive. Let's work at building something, not tearing it apart.Ironclawed8 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 [ H - RP ] Tavern Night :: Thurs @ 8-10p Where: Frostwall Garrison When: Every Thursday Night @ 8-10pm (server) ... OOC Tavern Night is an entry-level roleplay event intended for people of all experience levels. Whether you're a years-long veteran of roleplay or someone brand spanking new, everyone is welcome! (Even you lurkers and/or people watchers!) How do I get an invite? I'm usually on Ironclawed 30 minutes before Tavern Night "opens" so feel free to message me anytime to get your invite! But my character isn't 90 yet! Low-level? No problem! Ironclawed, your hostess, typically has some warlockery available to summon low-levels out to the garrison. (Provided you have the Warlords of Draenor expansion!)Ironclawed1 May 27, 2015
May 27, 2015 [ H - RP ] Breaking the Foundry Stories Thunder rippled in the distance, but the druidess knew this was no natural-born phenomenon. As if to affirm her thought, the hillside nearby exploded in a shower of earth and metal shrapnel. It was fortunate she was far enough away that none of it struck her though her thick bear-hide would have protected her anyway. In the distance, guttural orders were roared by the taskmasters as they whipped the lesser peons into working harder. With a low grunt of displeasure, the she-bear charged toward the nearest and bashed the unsuspecting orc with a meaty paw. It wasn't often that the druidess resorted to her bear form these days, spending most of her time as a healer; saving lives instead of taking them. Yet, life on Draenor had called for a change of heart. It was a raw, dangerous place where only the strong survived. Despite her age and her lack of practice, the she-bear cut through the Iron Horde soldiers with all the ease of a scythe through winter wheat. Her thoughts were not on this battle, however, but those that came before. Fighting along General Thrak'garr proved to be an interesting experience, not only because of his battle prowess, but because there was more to the old orc than he permitted others to see. It was a rare glimpse into the heart beneath the armor, something the old Shu'halo felt it her honor to witness. There was a deep-seated love of his people, particularly the young, that made Thrak'garr seem almost grandfatherly in those brief moments, stolen from the heat of battle. There was also a heartfelt desire to stem the tide of mistakes that he had witnessed in his own youth, so that his people need never know the kind of pain he and those of his generation had been forced to endure. An iron grenade landed near her, drawing her attention back to the present, but with an almost disdainful snuffle the she-bear swatted it back toward her attackers as if it were nothing more than a beach ball and this some grand game. Perhaps, to some degree, it was. A giant game of chess between Khadgar and the Fates; a game in which they were all nothing but pawns, Horde and Alliance alike. Garrosh was dead and the Dark Portal destroyed, why could they not return to their own Azeroth and their own time? Leave the Iron Horde to their own devices. This was not their world to protect. A pang of guilt rippled through her. She knew in her heart that through their meddling, she and all the other denizens of her timestream had already changed the fate of this world. Conceivably, not for the better. If the orcs of this Draenor followed in the footsteps of those from her own timestream, their interference could spell the doom for this Azeroth and its people. It fell to them to correct their wrongs and prevent such disaster. Perhaps that is what General Thrak'garr saw and felt in those brief moments at the Iron Siegeworks. Perhaps that is what drives him to fight as hard as he does, and even makes him distance himself from others with such single-minded focus. The old druidess felt it unfortunate that others could not see this side of him, but then it also humbled her that she was one of probably very few to have been allowed to. Like so many of his people, Thrak'garr perceived himself as a monument of strength to others and, as such, no weakness -- no softness -- could ever be permitted in his demeanor. Strength and Honor. Victory or Death. This was the way of orcs. Ironclawed0 May 27, 2015
May 25, 2015 Aeonaxx killed 5/15/15 @ 11:18am Fyi to those still farming this one.Gundam1 May 25, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF smith that can make Felsteel Longblade. I'm alliance side on Earthen Ring and am looking to have this weapon crafted. I have all the materials, I just need someone to craft the weapon. I'd greatly appreciate any help in finding someone ^_^Férith1 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 689 Rogue looking for a Raid Team. I've been on Earthen Ring for a longass time, switched once for a group who were okay but didn't seem worth it. I think I am still the Alliance's best geared Rogue on ER. There any guilds recruiting?Razoren3 May 24, 2015
May 23, 2015 [ Horde ] Beyond the Sunrise Lilyia asked for more reading material, so I dug up some of my old character stories for her... :: The Great Hunt :: Rolling hills of green meadow undulated against the distant horizon like a vast, green sea. An’she’s eye looked down upon Her children and the world they had made for themselves. Camp Taurajo was a hive of activity as the gatherers came together, assembling all that they had taken from the land in preparation of a great feast. Wheat was milled into flour, flour made into dough, dough transformed into bread. Meat of kodo and plainstrider alike roasted over the fringes of the bonfire on spits tended by those old enough to stay out of the flames, but too young to really help in the preparations. The very young sat in various circles, staring in wide-eyed fascination at the eldest members of their village as the oral history of their people was told time and again; stories of the great hero Cairne Bloodhoof, former great Chieftain of the Tauren, and the rise of the might of the Horde. Beneath the watchful eye of the Earth Mother, theirs was a land of peace and plenty, for the Shu’halo never took more than they needed. It was their way and had been for generations: take only what is needed and give back to the Mother that had birthed them all. Workers sang their praise to Her bounty, burned fragrant incense to show Her their gratitude. For today was the greatest of days for their tribe. Today was the day of the Great Hunt. ☼ ☼ ☼ “Hetty, get up, we’re going to be late!” Shashona put a hand on her friend’s shoulder, rousing Het’heru out of a sound sleep. The older – though only by a year – female tauren snorted and rubbed at her left eye with a three-fingered hand. Het’heru peered blearily at Shashona’s hyper-concerned visage before faceplanting back into her pillows. “Five more minutes, Shona,” she mumbled. “No!” Shashona wailed, giving her friend another vigorous shake. “If you don’t get up right now, Het’heru, I’m leaving you here! I’m not going to be late for the Great Hunt! Kahota would never let us live it down.” That goad was enough impetus to cause Het’heru to plant her hands into her bedding and shove herself up to her hands and knees. Kahota was the best weaver in the village, everyone praised her tapestries, but on top of that, Kahota was also a skilled huntress with bow and arrow. Anyone with eyes would see that Kahota would make a fine mate and a fine addition to the tribe. Het’heru wasn’t all that good with arms and she couldn’t mend a sock if it needed it. She was passable at cooking. What she did have was beauty as one of the most beautiful Taurenesses of their tribe. What she lacked in other aspects of her life, the Earth Mother had made up for in natural-born aesthetics. She pushed herself up onto her knees and then got to her hooves. She didn’t waste time primping or adding to her loveliness, why improve upon what the Earth Mother has already created? She smiled to herself, shrugging into her hunting leathers while Shashona fretted in the background. She turned, presenting herself to her friend. “Ta-da! How do I look?” “As radiant as ever,” Shona said bitterly, reaching out to grab Het’heru’s arm and drag her out of her family’s hut. “You fall out of bed looking better than those of us who spend hours trying to make ourselves presentable.” “I can’t help it that I’ve been blessed,” Het’heru said with a shrug. It wasn’t her fault that the Earth Mother had made her beautiful and all others less so. We each must do what we can with the gifts we have been given – at least that’s what the old wives told them during their sewing. Het’heru smiled. She would win today with her grace, beauty, and charm. She tilted her head upward with pride as she walked in Shashona’s hop-skipping, prancing wake. If she had to make-do with the gifts she had, then she would do her utmost. (continued...)Ironclawed6 May 23, 2015
May 23, 2015 Orc aging/timeline help I'm sure these type of posts are mundane, but I figured I'd ask. I think I have a "decent" grasp of the timeline, but the part that consistently throws me off is the magical aging of some (all?) orcs to prepare them for war. When would this have ended, and is there a feasible scenario where an orc could have been born on Draenor, and old enough to have been aware of, and formed his own opinion on, Guldan's rise to power, but still missed out on the First War. Ideally, I'd have him come through when reinforcements came through the portal to prepare for the 2nd war (I believe this happened year 4 with the 2nd war being year 6?). Assuming he was 12 at that time, my napkin math would have him being born year -8 (and with Mists beginning at year 30, he'd be around 38-39 now?). Assuming all of this isn't completely asinine and incorrect, could this Orc, then, have missed whatever magical aging the warlocks were doing? Any help would be appreciated, and sorry for the rambling.Zarod1 May 23, 2015
May 23, 2015 Selling Etheral soul traders and ruby droplet ive got a soul trader and a ruby droplet for sale. both are level 25. 20k each or 30k if you buy both. horde sideCuruptedsoul2 May 23, 2015
May 22, 2015 HEY MOSEY There were these two muffins in an oven, the one says to the other "holy crap it's hot in here" the other one says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOSEY" Wait, that isn't how the joke goes...Gori4 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 [RP] Unfinished Business ((This is a story I wrote during the build up to WoD, enjoy!)) "Again?" "Quiet in the ranks!" Corran Ravencrest held up his hand to quiet his first Sergeant. Before them in perfect columns stood a hundred and five members of the 7th Legion, all that could be mustered before the deadline to ride for the Blasted Lands. The 7th had been placed on extended leave following the siege in Durotar, the veterans getting their first real rest since they had deployed to Northrend a few years before. He felt a twinge of guilt for calling them back so soon. No doubt his men weren't happy about it either. Corporal Godwin's particularly irritated wife had thrown a bowl of some kind of cobbler she had prepared for her soldier at the runner sent to retrieve her husband. It showed in many of those assembled, a lack of purpose in their step, salutes that were slow and lacked the normal sharpness shown by the 7th. It was to expected. But as always, the 7th had a job to do. "It's a fair question Sergeant Eastoft. " The Sergeant gave a sharp nod in response and stepped back a few paces. Corran clasped his hands behind his back and began to walk the length of assembly. He had swapped his customary gold/white Marshal's armor for a duller grey set to keep his rank less obvious in the field. Strapped to his back was his massive claymore, trimmed in the blue/gold of the Alliance with a roaring lions head above the hilt. He walked slowly from one end of the assembled men to the other until he was sure he had the attention of his ranks. "As Sergeant Eastoft just told you. The orcs have invaded...again. This time through the Portal. Details are limited at best right now but what we do know is that Nethergarde Keep has fallen and the orcs are assembling a massive force in the grounds surrounding the Portal. The Stormwind Marines have landed on the eastern coast and established a beachhead for now, but their position is precarious to say the least. It's believed if the orcs move on them in force they'll be overrun by the sheer numbers in a few hours. Grand Marshal Walkinson is assembling a war council in the coming days and has the full support of the House of Nobles, so the deployment of our total strength is just a matter of time. " Corran stopped at the center of the ranks, turning to face the assembled soldiers. "You all know what I'm going to say next. It's our job to give them that time. We'll link up with the marines at the beachhead and hold the line until we can muster up enough forces to drive them back into the Portal. Currently we have ships offshore for artillery support with more on the way, so our asses won't be completely hung out to dry. We'll march to Eastvale where we've procured mounts then ride at best possible speed to the beachhead." Corran turned from the ranks and strode to his horse. He pulled himself up into the saddle then turned his eyes back to his men. "Gentlemen, once again the world has gone to !@#$ and it's up to us to hold it together. I know none of you wanted this, but here it is. We're the 7th. They send us because no one else can do it. Stay alive, watch your brothers back, and lets get home so we can have some of Mrs. Godwin's flying cobbler. Sergeant Eastoft, lets go." The Sergeant's voice boomed orders and the columns made a precise left face and began to march down the Goldshire Road. Corran rode at the head of the column flanked on either side by his scouts. They reached Eastvale just as the sun broke above the horizon and after a short pause the veterans of the 7th were mounted and riding to Three Corners where they turned southward towards Duskwood. As the canopy of dark leaves closed in around them columns fell silent. The steady clomp of hooves and subtle clanking of armor the only ambiance. As they neared the entrance to Deadwind Pass the scouts rode on ahead, leaving Corran alone with his thoughts... The Blasted Lands, he'd fought here twice before. Once a few years ago when the demons reopened the Portal and swarmed in and nearly thirty years prior, the final decisive battle of the Second War. Corran was barely twenty then, one of a thousand faceless infantry captains in the Alliance army. The battle was a brutal, savage affair. The Horde was all but broken, their leader in chains. With nothing to lose, the Horde fought with wreckless abandon. The Shield wall was broken and reformed a hundred times before the orcs exhausted themselves and were cut down fleeing to the Portal. Corran rolled his shoulders, loosening the muscles in his arm. It had been shattered during the route. One swing from an ogre had shattered his shield, spraying his face with sharp splinters and shattering the bones in his arm. It was almost two years before he regained full use of it again. It spared him the journey to Draenor with the Alliance Expedition, something it would take years for him to properly appreciate.Corran3 May 21, 2015
May 19, 2015 <Asecendence> Need DPS for Mythics <Ascendence> is a heroic guild on Earthen Ring that is currently 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 10/10 Heroic BRF. For the last couple months we have maintained a small roster and cleared heroic content at a constant pace. Most of us are old timers who have been in top guilds during their prime. We are a laid back and relaxed group with very little tolerance for drama. We don’t mind BS’ing and having fun but when it’s time to get content cleared, we focus up and give it 100% every pull. Lately, we have found ourselves wanting to delve farther into content and make the shift into a mythic raiding guild. Thus we are now seeking more like-minded and skilled players who want to raid some of the hardest content the expansion has to offer. I want to emphasize skilled players as that is truly what we are looking for. We are looking for players who can perform at a high level play consistently. We are currently not looking at your gear but rather your playstyle and attitude in a raid environment. We are more than willing to gear you if you show exceptional performance in your class/spec. Our current Class/Spec needs are listed below as well as our raid schedule. For more information contact Echarium, Khalluas or Snub in game. If your class/role is not listed below but you feel you are an exceptional player, please feel free to hit us up in game as well. Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST Wednesday: 8:30pm – 10:30pm EST Friday: 9:00pm – Midnight EST Current Needs: Druid – Balance DK – DPS Hunter – All Specs Mage – All Specs Monk – Windwalker Priest – Shadow Shaman – Elemental Shaman - Enhancement Warlock – All SpecsSnub2 May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015 669 BM Hunter LF Raid team In a casual raid group now and we are on raid break until 6.2. I'd like to keep clearing BRF Normal or even work through Heroic. I'm usually free Monday and Tuesday nights, east coast, so if any casual raid guild is missing a dps that night or just needs another, feel free to send me a message in game. -OzOzgray0 May 18, 2015
May 17, 2015 WTB Feldrake 150k as the title says im looking to buy a feldrake mount. 150k gold is what im offeringCuruptedsoul0 May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015 [A] <Fist of Aman Thul> 1/10M BRF recruiting <Fist of Aman Thul> is a raiding guild on Earthen Ring-US comprised of high-skilled and laid back players. During Vanilla and The Burning Crusade, Fist was a competitive guild at the forefront of raiding content. Now, in Warlords of Draenor, we have resurrected in same mold with the same fun-loving attitude. We offer an awesome social environment free of cliques and drama; a characteristic that is unique to very few guilds. We have a blast in and out of raids, but we are serious enough to stay relevant while dismantling current content. Our members are fun-loving, dedicated, and mature people who all share the same passion for clearing new content while enjoying themselves in the process. We seek others who share this passion and would like to join in on the fun. Our Current Open Spots: Ranged DPS Moonkin Druid Demonology Warlock Mage Melee DPS Rogue Monk Warrior Healers (Must have DPS offspec) All Closed Tanks If your class/role isn't listed, don't be shy to apply. WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS! Schedule TUESDAY: 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST THURSDAY: 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST SUNDAY: 8:30 PM EST to 11:30 PM EST (Invites begin at 8:15 PM EST) (Please Note: Sunday is a optional progression night that will be scheduled if required. Therefore it will not be counted as an official raid night) Loot Rules: Please go to http://fistofamanthulcom1.ipage.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=54 for our loot policy Requirements: - Extensive knowledge of raid encounters and your own class mechanics - Maximizing your gear to be ready for raiding. While we understand you may not have all the best in terms of actual items, we do expect you to put forth the effort to have the best gems/enchants to help bridge the gap. - High attendance is critical, especially for learning new content. While we understand real life precedence, you should strive for 100% attendance. - Ventrilo is required - A good attitude towards raiding and other guild mates. Members are expected to bring 100% focus to raids every night. Contact Doomtrain, Thingil, or Tortles in-game for any questions. Please visit our website for more info and to apply: www.fistofamanthul.comTortles44 May 17, 2015
May 16, 2015 [A/RP] The Brigade's 6th Anniversary Ball Attention friends and allies of The Royal Lions Brigade! It is that time of year, six years ago The Royal Lions Brigade was founded upon May 16th, 2009. This guild has changed through many phases, and a couple of name changes, but yet the core function of the guild remains: bringing new role players to the realm and its RP scene. Let's take a moment to enjoy a moment of celebration together! This year we will be bringing the ball to the Westbrook Garrison for a night of dancing, socializing, and a return of the Brigade's firework shows! Please feel free to comment here or message Barbro in game if you have any questions. We will be giving away nearly 10,000 Gold and a Mekgineer's Chopper this year! Date: May 16th, 2015 Time: Doors open at 8:00 PM (server time) Location: Westbrook Garrison in Elwynn Forest Attire: Formal (Military uniforms permitted)Barbro1 May 16, 2015
May 14, 2015 Lorecraft Podcast: Episode #23 Tonight in exactly one hour, (10:00PM EST), the fantastically furry Machik Earthspear and the magnificently butterflylicious Legren Stoneaxe will be hosting the 23rd episode of the Lorecraft Podcast @ www.twitch.tv/machiked. Come chat with us on the stream, along with this week's special guest, Yami. Today we delve into the effects of magic on a particularly pink-skinned race of elven elites. Join me, Yami, Machik, and Machik's princess cup on an adventure through addictions and salvation. We hope to see you there!Legren0 May 14, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A][RP]Diary of a War Criminal (( OOC Disclaimer: This is a written record of a battle in Eye of the Storm. It does not preclude other battles having taken place in Eye of the Storm. This text is not left lying around--it is firmly under lock and key and dimensional separation when it is not firmly in the hands of Draenei Priest Lightblind. Readers must understand that use of any of this information without discerning it ingame will be counted as metagaming, and consequently will be ignored by the participants. )) (( This text has in its margins and borders and occasionally between paragraphs numerous Arrakoan runes which drag at the reader's attention. )) Author's notes: Baron Monroe has related to me that the Guild requires a scribe. I have volunteered to attempt this task out of simple interest. The written word has long been a hobby of mine though I pretend no special facility; particularly in Common which I am still learning. Consequently, I hope future scribes of the Legion will forgive my errant stylus and raw and mistake-prone language. It is impossible to truly relate any event using language which holds at its core the sum of both the author's and the reader's experiences--absolute reality absolutely cannot be represented in any viable form. As one noted scholar has put it, "Nothing exists, and if it did we would not be able to communicate it." In that vein, it must be conceded that this text is inherently fraught with inaccuracy and events are stilted by my own understanding of them and the persons involved. This chapter attempts to describe a battle which takes place in Netherstorm, months after the opening of the Iron Horde's portal. Author's Note II: I remain an inexpert speaker of Common. Several words are regularly spoken that I do not understand. I have chosen to attempt to transcribe them as best as I am able, but I do not guarantee their accuracy. Lightblind10 May 12, 2015
May 12, 2015 Beginner Leveling RP Oi! I'm going Alliance and Dwarf on a RP server! Anyone care to join me in RP and leveling? I don't need a whole group but it would be very cool! Let's use no BoA's and quest the whole way to 100! A whole lifetime of RP awaits! The theory? We learn the World of Warcraft as we play! Our characters know nothing except their simple backgrounds previous the start of the first quest. The quests will tell us the story, we simply react with our fellow players/friends and complete or move to a new zone! Looking for new roleplayers or experienced, doesn't matter. Our characters will be simple in the start and the quests will guide us to our destiny. We'll follow those storylines. We can make a guild, support each other with professions and specializations, and overall have a blast RPing the class and races Blizzard has put in the game for us to enjoy! ANYONE INTERESTED? POST HERE! I'M ON ALMOST 24/7 SO IT WONT BE AN ISSUE TO FIND ME DURING OUR PLAY, YET POST HERE FIRST AS I MIGHT BE ON ANOTHER CHARACTER THAN SOWY.Sowy1 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 TBC Raiding Guild restarting due to demand! So pre-Wod when my guild and I were a little bored during MoP we deiced to create an alt guild and raid TBC stuff with capped level 70 characters. Needless to say, we had an awesome time gearing up, getting the rep, the old quest chains and patterns. Now that WoD has been around for a little while I have people asking me to start it back up, and I would be happy to if we had the numbers. So I am looking for around 8-10 people to put their hands up and go 'I am in'. We have 3 or 4 guild members already going yes, so that is why I am here! If it works out that we have some people, I will repost the old guilds rules and how we did things, was all laid out really well. All you need is a character between levels 1-70, and once 70 is XP locked and ready to gear up to raid! If you would like to join in on this idea, then please let me know below or send me a tell/mail in-game (send it to my main, Khadromars @ earthen ring). Hope to get some people interested!Andrianos1 May 11, 2015
May 9, 2015 [H] or [A] I'm looking for a Guild. Hello, my name is Tyrae, but I have several characters I can choose from. This is my first tanking character and I have been interested in tanking for several years, but I always seemed to gravitate towards healing mostly. I am looking for a guild that is fun, entertaining, and not on the shy side and likes to take long walks on the beach when bored. No, really, I do have a great appreciation for role players. I'm 36 years old, I've been playing World of Warcraft since 2004. I've been a leader and a follower. I'm not a stranger to healing, damage, and now protection paladin tanking (well, me and paladin tanking are getting to know each other). In my arsenal, I'm currently willing to play any of the following classes and level any according to your preference: Protection Paladin [Lvl98] Restoration Druid [Lvl100; ~650 iLvl] Arms Warrior [Lvl100; ~630 iLvl and growing] Restoration Shaman [Lvl100; still basic dungeoning] Holy Priest [Lvl94] Beast/Marksman Hunter [Lvl100;heroic dungeoning] Arcane/Frost Mage [Lvl100; starting heroic dungeoning] I'm interested in raiding [Full or Part-time], even if not a part of the core team, though eventually I would like to be in a core group. I'm also interested in a guild that does things outside of raiding; old school, just for fun or anything else for that matter like shooting the sh- in guild chat or voice chat. I have a full-time job during the day. I have a headset, stable internet connection, and no computer issues. I'm stupid sometimes, goofy, cheesy, strict, but fun. All in all, I'm looking for the same - and if I'm going to dedicate my time, I'd like to find a stable (and sometimes unstable, for those crazy days) guild to enjoy my game time in and get some good friends along the way. If anyone is looking for a solid person and a solid player - please reply. I don't mind which side I play on. I like Horde because it reminds me of my personality and Alliance because they make me feel pretty. Any of the above characters can migrate to either side. You can also reply via in-game mail or message to my Butler and sometimes Auctioneer, Shalefist for Alliance and Tyrae for Horde. Thanks for reading. T.Tyrae2 May 9, 2015
May 7, 2015 to the friends I made. Hey its jt. Sorry to both horde and alliance that had to go other routs and we're friends with me. My battle tag is martyr1872#1704. I want to stay in touch, it's hard to find cool people now a days on wow. Stay strong, shout out to lunacy and tayharr!Çlinik0 May 7, 2015
May 5, 2015 [A]Insurgence - Recruiting Recruitment We are looking for a regular raid healer with the ability or desire to take on a full time healing spot in our weekly runs. About Insurgence We're a fun group of people ranging in age from early 20s to mid 50s. We are a more 'mature' guild so applicants should expect swearing, sarcasm, and poking fun at your expense as a newbie. It's all in good fun, so applicants should have a sense of humor and 'thick skin. We aren't a tip of the spear type guild, but we make steady, regular progression. Raid Times Tuesday/Weds/Thurs - 8-11 pm server time Who Should I contact? You can contact any of the officers (or guild member if one of the folks below aren't on) below in-game for more information, or visit our website at http://www.insurgence-er.shivtr.com/ Allisar (GM) Battletag (Nubs#1963) AdilleAllisar3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 [PvE/RP] The Hunt Board Coming and going through different areas is the construction of a small office with a rather large bulletin board attached - enchanted of course to keep graffiti and non-relevant information to a non-existence. Of course, the signs on the board seem to catch many an eye, advertising several things. __________________________________________________________________ THIS WEEK'S HUNTS: Target: 7:XT <Long Distance Recovery Unit> Requested by: Engineers of Fuselight Bounty: 25G "So we built this thing, see, to start looking for one of us that was lost. Of course, thing goes Haywire and can't be retrieved, even after it's told its mission is complete. No known deaths to this thing yet, but we got to get the parts back to repurpose them. Area like this, can't really afford to waste anything." Target: Crazed Indu'le Survivor Requested by: Moa'ki Harbor Elder Bounty: 225G "This poor fellow saw the destruction of his village by mystical forces and barely escaped with his life. We tried to accept him into the fold here, but he steadily got more and more unstable, eventually culminating in attacking a few of the younglings here. Though he escaped from that tragedy, I doubt he managed to get away completely untouched. Even though he was banished from the village, a few passing adventurers told stories of one of our tribe that seemed completely removed from reality and hostile to everything around him. Please, set his spirit free from this madness." Target: Giga Sentinel Requested by: Veil Zekk Bounty: 500G "Tribe of the sun, crazy they be. Declare many heathens, strike down they did. Many more weapons of war, they make. One of their weapons, this is. For your safety and ours, destroy it you must! Still charging power, it is. Calling for all help, we are!"__________________________________________________________________ (Welcome to the Hunting Board! This is a little idea I got between all the games I play, and I thought it'd be cool to have something like this, even if it comes out of my pocket. Still setting up and working out the kinks, so bear with me. The basic idea is that you go out, kill the hunt target, take a screenshot, and send it to me. After that, I will send the Bounty to the owner of the first screenshot I have of the week's hunt target(s). To submit a screenshot, you'll need to pick an image server to upload it to, and then send the image link in a message to my Enjin profile: http://www.enjin.com/profile/8763132 Again, I'm going to stress: this will be first come, first serve. Even if a second screenshot is only seconds behind in a message than a first message, then the second one loses out. In cases of parties to take down Hunt targets, the bounty will be split between everyone applicable in a party. I will not be excluding either faction from these hunts, but Horde players will have to eat half the Neutral Auction House fee for transferring Gold. With luck, the first set of Hunt targets will be up on Tuesday, May 5th. Happy Hunting!)Arnaud1 May 5, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 Dawn of Salvation - Where do we go from here? The in game guild recruitment system appears to be lifeless and I have no desire to overload the Trade channel with yet another paragraph long macro explaining what our guild is all about. So for those that don't know DoS was established back in vanilla and seeks to provide beginner and veteran players support in whatever it is they seek to accomplish in game. There has always been a strong family/friend environment present in DoS. Since the passing of our original GM Belbel both me and Novuselune have devoted our time on WoW to keep the original spirit of the guild at all times. We don't pressure anyone into playing a certain way or expect them to constantly use their time to help others. Not everyone has the time with RL to analyze every aspect of the game and become that person that links meters to prove they have worth. i see countless players being abused and put down because they don't measure up to the standards set by people that play the game way too much. I understand their are some genuine lost causes in the game because I have healed that warrior that came to UK that day with nothing but a mining pick and wooden shield screaming YEEEHAW!!! before every pull. I never laughed so hard and we got through the dungeon defying the other two DPS that insulted our tank the entire instance. There is no reason a nice person should be treated like dirt just because they don't play exactly like you and everyone else want them to. Our real lives are often plagued by depression, exhaustion, racism or working a job that makes you not even want to get out of bed each day. Imagine how depressing it would be if for those few brief hours you finally get to relax and you are met with a barrage of insults because you don't click buttons on a video game in the correct order. The guild has recently had yet another falling out for reasons i don't really care to know. I think I have played with just about everyone on this server at one point or another. I've lost count of how many people have began their journey at DoS and have ended up in guilds like Sacred, etc. The guild will always be open to any players that are still leveling characters and want a fun place to do it. I hope we may one day have the numbers to raid again but for now we are content with just having fun and helping one another with legacy achievements for mounts and mogs etc. Send me a whisper in game if you want to join. Treat others how you want to be treated. We will not tolerate any rude behavior to other members or looting the bank for personal gain. "I'll turn around and pick up the pieces."Sauil8 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 (H) LF RP/Heroic Raiding Guild I don't know if this is too much to ask for, I've been warned that it probably is but I was wondering if there are any guilds on Earthen Ring who actively raid heroic BRF while still maintaining RP. I've been a long time raider but some RL issues have pushed me away from doing mythic in the strictly non-RP realms I've been on. I've been a fan of the Warcraft franchise since I played WCIII as a teen and love the lore (too young to have played WC I and II when relevant) and have a decent story (IMO) for my main (a goblin ele shaman). So if by some cosmic coincidence you are an RP guild that raids heroic sometime after 7 PST between Sunday and Wednesday and need a heroic experience 680 ele shaman, please add me at tekk#1150. I would be transferring from my current realm so an opportunity to test the waters would be appreciated.Tekktotem1 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <Drunken Brawlers> Looking for a Healer Hello! Drunken Brawlers, a not-so-family-friendly guild, is looking for a healer. Shaman/Monk are preferred but any class is welcome. Raid Time- Fri/Sat 9:30 pm- 12:00 AM EST (Server Time) Flasks and food are provided. Some guild repairs are afforded but they're kinda low at the moment. This is being addressed. 21+ only, we're foul mouthed, offensive, loud and someone is often drinking (mildly during raid but we do have drunken run nights where we go destroy old raids while trashed. While we do like to drink and have fun, we do NOT condone jerkish behavior.). We like to progress but we're a bit slow at it at times. Most of us work/go to school/have families so this is the only time we have to raid. Loot is run on the personal loot system. So no chance of loot !@#$%s or people whining about loot being passed out unfairly. (If you don't get something, yell at Blizzard.) Message Julieve or Inaa in-game if you: Can follow directions from a female raid leader (me) who is cranky sometimes. Are willing to help out in guild functions, i.e. like to PVP just to squash Hordies, run heroics for guild money, contribute mats for guild flasks/food/etc if needed (usually not necessary but we run by the rule of take what you need and give back what you can.) Like a guild of friends, (some of us have been raiding together for 7+ years) who like to progress but aren't overly concerned about hard core progression. (We do get to end game content, we did kill Garrosh and Deathwing at current content level. It just was down to the bitter end, what can I say?) Can follow our one do-not-break-this-rule rule: Do not be a *insert rude reference to the male anatomy here*. We are very close and while we are jerks, we do not like it when people start blaming someone for wipes, nit picks gear, berates people in private or public about their play style/character choices. I do not allow meters of any kind to be posted in raid chat during raid to prove a point or point out someone sucks. I can usually tell who's not pulling their weight just by watching health bars and what kills people. You can run your own meter for your own reference and I may ask for one after raid, but this is more so I can pinpoint who may need some help with gear or rotation. I will defend any of my raiders like a Mamma wolverine if they are being unnecessarily singled out. So, if you like raiding with people who cuss like drunk sailors, are close-knit and have fun in and out of raid, message me! I also have a few spots for DPS but I'm not wanting to go over a set number of people. Thank you!Julieve3 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Save me? Guild had a falling out, 686 holy, 685 ret pally in need of a 10/10 H mythic prog guild. If i dont find one ill be moving servers which sucks because this name has been mine since i first started. Willing to go Ally just let me know, 8 year veteran. Btag: martyr1872#1704Jt4 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 WTB Vanguard Breastplate Check your bank and make some easy gold! Feel free to message/mail me in-game. I'll pay 30,000 g.Shandra0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 LF Mythic Prog guild My guild had a falling out and some of the core members thought now that we are geared lets leave and abandon those who helped them, im a 686 holy pally and 685 ret. Im 7/7H and 9/10H (Blast furnace eluded me but i do have AOTC BH) my raid times currently are anytime after 5 Pm est I just got a new job and im training on first shift, they have not told me if that will change or not, so im possibly looking for a guild with 2 really strong raid teams one in the morning and one at night.Jt1 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (H) Children's Fair - April 29th *Posted Flyer* ... (( OOC - the more the merrier! My battletag is Lionpaw#1410 :) Photo of flyer @ http://crimsonmoon.lionpawsden.com/childrens-fair/ ))Incinerate0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (H) The Praxeum The Praxeum is a fun loving community of a variety of quality players. We are fun, laid-back individuals that progress through content at a reasonable rate. We are 7/7 Heroic in Highmaul with our sights set on completing Mythic Highmaul while pushing into Blackrock Foundry(10/10N - 6/10H). We're currently recruiting to fill our ranks to achieve our raiding goals and bolster our PVP team. ==================== Schedule Raiding Monday - 8PM - 11PM Thursday - 8PM - 11PM Friday - 8PM - 11PM PVP - RBGs Tuesday - 8PM-11PM Wednesday - 8PM-11PM *Arena is always available. :) ==================== Raiding: What we are looking for:(in order of priority) Warlock Warrior - DPS with possible tank off spec Shaman - Enhancement/Elemental PvP: What we are looking for: Warlock-Affliction(preferably) Rouge Restoration Druid/ Restoration Shaman/ Mistweaver Monk If your class isn’t listed, DON'T SWEAT IT! We still want to hear from you. We accept all well-rounded, friendly players. ==================== PVP RBGs: This is our first PvP season, as a guild, that we have ran rated battle grounds. Currently for this season our main goal is nailing down strategies, forming a well rounded and balanced group, and growing together as a whole. Our team is currently in the 1600's mmr bracket and progressing further each week. Arenas: How arenas work is if you're online and someone else is online that PvPs, ask them to do arenas with you! Almost all the PvPers in our guild will be willing to do so if they are not busy. Arenas are also our way to practice for RBGs. By allowing our teammates to play together and learn each other's play styles beforehand. The better our understanding of one another, the better our chances of winning! ==================== What we look for in a member: We're looking for people who are friendly, fun, and drama-free, while also being skilled and dedicated players. We want you to have an understanding of your chosen class and spec, and, more importantly, your character’s role in raids, arenas, or battlegrounds. We are seeking players that can take advice/constructive criticism and respond positively. ==================== How to join The Praxeum There is no application process to join The Praxeum as a social, PvP, or Normal/Heroic raider. However, Mythic raiders are required to fill out a short form. If you're interested in joining, you can log in and send Ilkay, Mercì, Exaltd, Omelia, Daxiong, or Forrent a message. One of us will happily answer any questions you may have and invite you to join The Praxeum. ==================== Guild web pages: https://www.youtube.com/user/PraxeumER http://thepraxeum.net/ Officer Contacts: Exaltd's battletag(Raiding): hvnreign#1401 Daxiong's battletag(PvP): Bigbear#1223 [code][/code]Daxiong0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] PvP Pet Battle Tournament - Feline Fury! What: PvP Pet Battle Tournament When: Monday, April 20th at 6:00 PM Seeing as this will be my first personally-hosted Pet Battle Tournament, I'm not actually sure how long this could last, so bear with me. Where: Outside the Crazy Cat Lady's house in Stormwind Specifics: This is a restricted pet tournament - only the following pets will be allowed to be used: Any pet that counts as credit towards the achievement "Crazy for Cats" - Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen excepted Widget the Departed Cursed Birman Rounds will be best of three, and the tournament will be double elimination. Exception to the above: all "Finals" matches will instead be best of five. Rules: 1. Seeing at this is a restricted pet tournament, attempting to use any pet outside of what is allowed can be grounds for an instant round loss. Further insistence on using such pets can also be grounds for disqualification. 2. Treat your fellow attendees with respect. I'll allow some smack-talking before/during a match just to get hype up, but if a match is over, drop it. Similarly, harassing people even if you aren't in a match (if you're an entrant) is grounds for instant disqualification. If an opponent is uncomfortable with such talk before/during a match and asks for it to be stopped, I will expect it dropped as a warning, and considered harassment if it continues. -2a. If you are a guild leader in attendance to this tournament, you will be held accountable for the actions and behavior of your members. Should I wind up disqualifying someone due to harassment, then the guild leader will also be disqualified should they be an entrant as well. Even if the one doing the harassing is not an entrant, the guild leader can and will still be held accountable. -2b. As a protection against the abuse of this rule, I will be requiring all reports of harassment to be accompanied by a screenshot of some sort showing continued harassment after this person has already been asked to stop. 3. You can only change your battle team members at the start of the match, and if you lose a round. If you win a round in a Match, you must keep your team for the next round in a match. Prizes Choice of one: Any Draenor Tailoring Item that does not require Savage Blood to make Any Draenor Engineering Item that does not require Savage Blood to make. Any Draenor Inscription Item that does not require Savage Blood to make. Two Royal Satchels 2000 Gold For 4-7 entrants, only the first place winner may choose a prize. For 8-15 entrants, the first place winner chooses a prize first, then the second place winner can choose of what's left. For 16+ entrants, a third place winner can choose after the first and second place winners have. Also, if there's at least 8 entrants, I'll be taking votes on which match was the most excitable to the crowd. The winners of this vote will each receive 100G. EDIT: To dispel any confusion, this event has nothing to do with the guild "Pet Battle Academy". This will be personally run. If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact myself.Arnaud4 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 <Bear Fight> Recruiting Heroic Raiders Bear Fight recently formed Horde guild with the intent of heroic raiding. We have a mythic healer who wants to take it easy and I tank 6-7 nights a week for many guilds (you might know me better as puddin) and we are looking to fill all roles. We plan to raid Tuesday nights 9pm-1am but will continue until we are satisfied with our boss kills. Fix your mistakes, don't just be sorry about them We require raid awareness During a boss fight, focus on the fighttweet us @bearfightguild or contact us individually @manabrownies and @bearscoreBearscore6 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] Sen'Jin <Phantom> 9/10H heroic/mythic LFM We're a fun casual raiding guild with 2 teams: West coast team (9/10H) raids Wednesday and Monday 11:30PM -2:30AM EST and East Coast (6/10H) team raids Thursday and Sunday 6:45PM-9:45PM. West coast team is looking for 2 strong healers: preferably a druid and a Monk; but all classes welcome. Also looking for 3 rdps preferably boomkins (highest priority), mages, and/or locks (Though any rdps besides hunters are welcome). East coast team looking for 3 healers, 2 mdps of any class, and 3 rdps of any class. A good bit of the guild has raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. We're older, but not ageist. Our guild culture is very important. We're all about fun while progressing. We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. As such not really interested in flakes or hot heads regardless of ability. Feel free to real ID friend me (progeny#1851), or visit our web site (phantom-sj.guildlaunch.com) for any questions. Cerebn/FrankFrankwhite0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Legacy group by DnD Hello Earthen Ring! We at DnD are beginning a legacy group and would like to extend an invitation to all of you. This group will be strictly for fun as we stop at each of the old level caps to attempt on level raiding. We are aware it's nothing like it used to be and the the game has changed since then. As for limits we want to have the content feel like progression. That means take your heirlooms off and find the best gear that would have been available back then. A rule of thumb would be until we actually clear the content certain gear would be off limits. So while we're not limiting classes and combos we are going to be watching to make sure nothing feels too OP. Now with that said we plan on spending a few months at each cap and are hoping to get this running soon. So grab your heirlooms and roll an alt with us or if you're new come join us!Goru6 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 <Insidion>[H] - Former top tier guild rebuild Insidion, a former serious progression guild is reforming as something a bit less serious. The guild has been together since TBC, but we skipped MoP because... meh. The guild only disbanded when over 60% of it's members left the game completely. Anyway, several of us are back in it and everyone is set on sticking together so we're currently reforming the guild and recruiting for our raid team. And, we want you to be part of it! Here is what we're hoping to achieve this time around: - Keep quality players and an organized guild/raid environment - Push content without sacrificing our lives to do so - Strike that balance between quality and quantity. We don't want to do the 16+ hour per week raiding thing again. Been there, done that. We'd rather keep good players on the roster so we can get in and get out. - If you were a former hard-core or serious raider and would like to get back into raiding but don't want to lose another spouse or significant other over raiding time commitments, then this might be the perfect fit for you. We are also accepting new raiders and casuals. We used to have a reputation for taking in players that are new to raiding but show promise, and transforming them into pros. We feel that most players are a good investment so long as they're willing to learn, and we're willing to contribute to that and hopefully add you to our raiding roster. We do have standards and some expectations but we are FAR from elitist. There is a reason that the guild had gone almost 4 years without a single gquit. While we rebuild, there is no tryout process other than a brief chat. But please drop an application on the site just so we know about you -- or just hit one of us up in-game. We'd like to fill a solid 15-20 man group and push heroic, and eventually mythic content. Patience is a virtue. Transfer to Earthen Ring is required. Within the first 3 nights in BRF (7 hours), we have gained 7/10N and 3/10H and we're looking forward to the continued push. More information at http://insidion.guildlaunch.com. Please refer to the FAQ in the recruitment forum.Draepetan4 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 [H] <Fate> 5/7M 3/10M is Recruiting DPS/Heals Hello, Earthen Ring. <Fate> is currently looking for some exceptional DPS to round out our Mythic roster. We have historically been a mildly competitive guild, but found recent success in Siege of Orgrimmar after overhauling our core raiding personnel. Despite a four month hiatus at the start of the tier, <Fate> stormed back into SoO with a vengeance, taking server-first Heroic Garrosh Hellscream with little difficulty, and we were one of only two guilds on the server to clear Heroic SoO before 6.0 turned the raid instance into tourist mode. Thankfully, we have a little more competition in Warlords of Draenor and are looking to push forward into Mythic Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry, but we need a little help to do that. Having lost a few members to RL issues and other circumstances, we find ourselves a few lunatics short of a twenty man raid roster. This is where you come in. If the following information looks appealing to you, feel free to apply and/or contact me on my realid: Greenlight#1874. Realm: US- Earthen Ring Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time Raiding Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30pm-11:30pm Voice Comm: Teamspeak Loot Distribution: Best-upgrade and loot council for Heroics, loot:time ratio for Mythic Website: http://groupthree.enjin.com As you can see, we only raid two nights a week, but we like to get a lot done and have a lot of fun in those two days. So, if you think you have what it takes to push Mythic content, but can't necessarily devote 12+ hours a week or sacrifice your weekends playing a game, <Fate> might just be the home for you. Here's what we look for in applicants. 1.) Players who bring the pain. 2.) Players averse to dying terrible deaths standing in fire. 3.) Players that research boss encounters. 4.) Players with a crude sense of humor. 5.) Players who can consistently show up Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We are always looking for exceptional DPS, but here are our current recruitment needs. High Priority: Mages Druids (DPS or Heal) Monks (Heal) Warriors (DPS)Moderate Priority: Rogues Priests (Heal)Closed: Shamans Hunters Paladins Full-Time Tanks Any interested applicants please head on over to http://groupthree.enjin.com and drop an application. Likewise feel free to contact me at Greenlight#1874 or Whimzee, our recruitment officer, at Jules#1115. We look forward to hearing from you. -GreenlightGreenlight14 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 New Home? Hey all, I'm looking to start fresh on a new server and thought to maybe give RP a shot, was wondering what kind of scene ya'll have? Im new to RP and I have a fair bit of knowledge (or atleast i think i do :P) for PvE.. im not biased on horde or alliance, if youre convincing enough maybe i'll join both sides :D any and all info you can share would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)Rahdelar1 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Time for Looking for Role Play! Hi- ho folks! Join Turwinkle, Tarcanus and Lyrinel this week, as they talk all about mages and the mage class. From the origins and sources of magic in the Azerothian universe to how to write great mage characters and balance your character’s powers with the rest of the meta environment at large, our hosts leave no portal untouched! Speaking of portals, they reveal all the mysteries and laws surrounding the creation, use and study of pink cakes and portals! We learn about Khadgar on Lyrinel's Lore and talk with Greasewald on Turwinkle Talks! So join us for this great topic this week at lookingforroleplay.tumblr.com!Turwinkle9 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 <BLACKSTAR> Social Guild & Raider Training <BLACKSTAR> is a new guild devoted to the advancement of its members to end game content while promoting a quality social element. Our goal is to provide a welcoming environment to those wishing to learn and progress to their ultimate potential. We are looking for members interested in working toward both guild and personal goals; guild advancement, raid progression, social events and collection achievements. In recruiting like-minded individuals, we're seeking the fine balance between the purely social guild and the advanced raid / achievement team. Our "golden recruit" would be someone who feels they are ready to progress to the next level in-game, but is looking for more a more rounded experience and "extracurricular" activities than pure progression raiding teams provide. If this sounds like an interesting venture, MSG Baaimagoat, Jynovas, Deshawnda, or Lolbiscuits in game or visit us @ BLACKSTARguild.comLolbiscuits1 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Looking for PVP players! Crimson Moon is currently looking for some interested PVP-RP players for attacks on alliance cities and other PVP combat. If you have no interest in the RP side but just feel like mindless conquering alliance places.... by all means, that works too! Characters can join the guild or just join the team of allies to run occasional pvp-raids :)Incinerate0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 How is RP on this realm? Ive been thinking about rerolling to this realm lately, and I just wanna know how RP is going on this realm and if there are any popular guilds/RPers out there.Psyché4 Apr 5, 2015