Emerald Dream

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Sep 9 Emerald Dream RP Guild Listings: 8/29/18 For prosperity's sake... This is a continuation of Bebbit's, Jakosta’s, Landrêth’s, and Tulkes' posts! As in previous attempts, Sticky Request... APPROVED!!!! Now, on to the actual purpose! Games change, and so much their players. Before this post was the Guild Bases of Operations, a long time tradition on Emerald Dream to claim a base, defend it with your lives, and attack others all in the name of RP-PvP, a corner stone of ED. With the removal of World Defense and the introduction of War Mode with no replacement and increased sharding, our old ways of doing things have gone by the way side. I have happily converted this thread in to Emerald Dream's new RP Guild Listing sticky! What does this mean? If you are an RP guild I will take down your information send to me either on here, discord, or any other in game method, and add you to the post/listing. What does this mean for non-RP guilds? At the moment, I only have so much room within two sticky posts and we will see if I can fit it all in as time goes on, I want to reserve this space for RP guilds first and foremost as we are, of course, an RP server. I want to start with this particular format: ... As an example: ... It should read that the Sunsworn is a heavy RP guild first and foremost that also likes to PvP and is lightly interested in PvE that is an old elf based guild that I like to pick on. I hope this will better serve our server and help us continue moving forward into BfA and beyond! Please let me know if you need any corrections, edits, additions, removals, or general questions about this thread. Earth Mother watch over you.Abrahof159 Sep 9
Aug 31 Emerald Dream Communities Since we have many communities forming up, I made this thread to gather them all here. Will be easier to find them and will advertise them all at the same time. Type of community: Ingame community - Is only available ingame and is associated to your character only, it isn't account wide. Bnet community - Will join with your Battle tag name, allowing you to access the community on any character careless of faction or outside the game via the Bnet launcher. Important While it does show your btag name, other players cannot whisper you or know which character you are on or even know your location ingame. It is safe. Horde Exclusive: ... ... ... ... ...Magladroth20 Aug 31
May 30 RP Guides/Resources for Beginners RP Guides/Resources for Beginners I wanted to compile some resources for anyone who might be interested in trying out Roleplay. If you know of any other articles/guides/videos that should be added, just let me know. ... ...Rend27 May 30
Feb 6 Thinking about Emerald Dream? Read This! v3.1 Greetings travelers! Thank you for taking the time to look at Emerald Dream. Please feel free to read this guide in full detail to decide if you are right for our realm. Don't skim - it's important to make sure you are able to give back to this realm as much - if not more - than it gives to you! Before you find yourself $27.23 poorer than you were yesterday, take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions we see on an almost-daily basis: To all the current Dreamers before we begin, please let me know if any of this information isn't correct, is outdated, or simply needs to be added, and I'll edit it accordingly. Let’s answer the more difficult questions first: "Is Emerald Dream right for me?" This question really should be, "Am I right for Emerald Dream?". Emerald Dream has its own unique flavor in that we were both an RP server and a PvP server. Despite our current denotation as a RP realm, we still keep our RP-PvP flair. This means we are a full RP server, as we have always been, minus our official PvP rule-set. However, Warmode is a very active part of our server if not "the way to play" on Emerald Dream. How you fit in to that description is entirely up to you. "How is the RP here?" It depends how you look at it - if you're coming from a PvP or PvE server, it will be quite a bit more prevalent (I can't recall seeing open RP on any of my PvP-realm stints). If you're coming from a large dedicated RP server like Moonguard or Wyrmrest, it probably won't be as prevalent. But regardless, it's still here, and we're doing our best to keep it alive and well. Admittedly, most of the true RP is guild-centric, but not exclusive to anyone. In other words, you may not just up and stumble across 10 random players RPing together. Instead, you're more likely to envelope yourself in an RP group if you start introducing yourself to well-known RP guilds, so you can tag along when they host events. Or better yet, become a part of their guild so you can host your own. Emerald Dream RP is what you make it. Side note: Hop into the RP channels on Horde/Alliance and give it a spin (/join RP). We have also established communities for these channels. Ask General or RP chat for those link and invites. They can also be found here on the forums. "What is an RP-PVP realm?": RP-PvP servers no longer exist with the addition of Warmode. However, they were opened at subscribers’ request. Prior to the opening of this type of server, players had to choose between RP-PvE servers or pure PvP servers, often splitting time between realm types to satisfy both areas of interest. In other words, an RP-PvP realm such as Emerald Dream is not a realm designed for players to partake in only RP or only PvP. RP-PvP servers were created in response to roleplayers that wished to play with the PvP ruleset. It is not a request, but an expectation, that veterans, transfers, and new players alike be well-versed and capable in both. Although Emerald Dream no longer holds its RP-PvP denotation as mentioned above if you do not satisfy that criteria please invest your time (and likely money) elsewhere on a more suitable realm! "How is the PvE here?": Generally, pretty decent. Long-time PvE'ers will tell you that "PvE comes to Emerald Dream to die", but we have countless guilds clearing Normal, Heroic, and even Mythic mode raids on both Horde and Alliance and quite a few conquering several bosses in Heroic and a handful have Heroic/Mythic bosses on farm. If you're a hardcore dragonslayer, please take a look at where other guilds are and decide for yourself, in comparison to your server, where we're at: 20-Man Mythic Progression Sticky: (Capped and outdated) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415131707 It is suggested you look for yourself here: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamAbrahof21 Feb 6
Dec 1 Emerald Dream Role Playing Guide (Maralah) The Basics Gender Do you want to role-play a female or male character? Perhaps something outside of the binary? There are advantages to either. This is mostly a personal choice. Most people tend to stay with their own gender, although there are many people who cross-gender roleplay. Largely there is no stigma around this among role-players. Many factors go into this choice, and none are to be critiqued as said it’s an individual’s personal choice and we are not here to police or chastise Name What's in a name? A lot, actually. Your name, oftentimes, is the first impression another player will have of you. In a roleplaying server, like ED is, a name like Twinkforu or Imapriest are often frowned upon. A good way of deciding if your name is appropriate is to picture your character in a real-life scenario. Would a parent name their child Imapriest? Ultimately, the decision is up to the player. Keep in mind where you are playing, however. Under character names, I've found most people find a simple search around a baby names site useful if they're stuck on what to name a character. The following are useful sites*: o http://www.20000-names.com(Searches names) o https://www.behindthename.com/ (Meanings of Names) o http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm o http://www.namegenerator.biz/wow-name-generator.php#generator-bookmark Personality Having a vague idea of your character's personality is always good. Personality is how your character reacts and responds to certain situations. Is she mean, or is she kind and benevolent? This choice will affect your gameplay, seeing as your evil warlock will not likely give a discount to that cute gnome mage, not matter how much you like the gnome mage out of character. Personalities often conflict, which is normal. Don't expect everyone to get along, just like in real life. However, don't bring your in character (IC) drama out of character (OOC). Alignment Alignment is usually used in Dungeons and Dragons and other related games, so it isn't of much relevance to World of Warcraft. Your characters alignment is a general stereotype of their personality. The usual alignments are lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil. Who is Your Character?Who is your character after all? There are many things to consider while making your character. Before you actually begin to roleplay, you must consider other aspects, such as: Who is this character? What drives him? What makes him respond to different things in different ways? A character background or history can answer most of these questions. The key to a character history is to ensure that your creativity fits within the boundaries of the environment you wish to play in. These are a few general questions to help shape your character: * How and where did your character grow up? * Do they have family? Where are they? What do they do? * Hold old is your character? Who are their friends? * Have they ever been hurt? Have they been in love? * Are they happy? Are they disappointed? * What are their morals? What are their ideas on honor and respect? * What about on stealing and lying? *Thanks to the lovely Harpalyce for the baby names websites.Abrahof22 Dec 1
Dec 1 RP-PvP FAQ's (Maralah) Originally posted on the Old ED forums by: Ehrin Level 11 Human Mage (Aurora) [ED] and reposted by: Cadmael Level 80 Human Paladin (Cartel of Netherstorm) [ED] Sections: 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? 6. What kind of name can I use for my character? 7. What kind of language do I use on an RP-PVP server? 8. How do I denote if what I am saying is In-Character (IC) and Out-Of-Character (OOC)? 9. Is the General channel IC or OOC? 10. Do I have to role-play all the time? 11. RP vs PvP? 12. How do I meet other RPers in-game? 13. Is it appropriate to RP in Instance Dungeons and Battlegrounds? 14. Helpful links 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? Simply, an RP-PVP server is a hybrid of the Roleplaying (RP) and Player-Vs-Player (PvP) server rule set. It is an RP server who has been added an additional PvP rule set. 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? Blizzard's official explanation of Realm Types can no longer be found. Though I have an archived source from various points. From 2005: https://web.archive.org/web/20050829004121/http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2007 with the one of the first mentions of RP-PvP servers: https://web.archive.org/web/20070501223249/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20131120222414/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/guide/getting-started But here it is in a Nutshell: A regular RP server is based on the PvE (Player Vs Environment) rule set. That is, if you come across a member of the opposite faction, you are not able to engage them in combat unless both of you manually flagged. Everything in /say and /yell channels must be in-character. A PvP server does not require you to act in-character, and you are able to openly attack members of the opposing faction. RP-PVP takes the best of both worlds. You are always in-character, dealing with situations as they would and you get the opportunity to turn a member of the opposite faction into green, purple or blue jelly at any moment. 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? You act out the role of your character. You talk as they would talk, think as they would think and act as they would act. If you do not want to act out a character, or at least abide by the RP server rule set, you should consider rolling your character on a different server. 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? Speculation is always difficult but Emerald Dream is no stranger to change. We have always been a tight-knit community at our core who looks out for the longevity of our server. However, from our best guesses and mildly general consensus we as a community based realm will carry on the RP-PvP history of the server. Many guilds have already dedicated themselves to remaining flagged at all times even before any changes have been made concrete. At this point (12/1/17) RP servers will be within their own PvP and non-PvP flagged shards that will not be shared with any others. Many of us came to this RP realm for the specific purpose that it also has a PvP rule set and intend to keep that draw and mysticism the same. 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? No, but it helps if you have some idea of your characters history to draw on to help you figure out how your character will react to certain situations and people. For (a very simplified) example: Your Human character lost her parents at the hand of the Orcish Horde during the Second War. She now has a deep-seeded hatred of all Orcs and will go out of her way to kill as many of them as she can.Imfernal6 Dec 1
Aug 28, 2017 [20M] Mythic Raid Progression - Legion For guild progress, see the link below. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamDefenestrate500 Aug 28, 2017
32m <Singularity> recruiting for 2nd raid team! <Singularity> is looking to fill out our second raid team for progression in Uldir! We are currently in need of ranged dps and will consider some melee dps! Tanks might be considered as well. <Singularity> is a well established and active guild community with an active Discord. We focus on building our community through teamwork, lasting friendships, and fun! Raid times for our 2nd Team (Team Gonk) are Wed/Fri 7pm realm. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic Uldir! In addition to raiding we also: WPvP Members always pushing M+ keys RBGS (Rating Push Team coming soon) Active Discord Active Guild Chat If you're interested, please PST Noridris (raid leader)!Mooseleaf3 32m
50m [H] <Inertia> New Casual PvX Guild About Us We are two veterans (we have both played off and on since vanilla) who have returned for BfA with a strong desire to see content. We have both been in top tier raiding guilds in the past, from seeing Naxx in vanilla (something only about 1% of the WoW population can claim) to clearing Sunwell in BC (another 1%). Now, we both have real adult jobs (and wives), and no longer have as much time to commit to the game. About <Inertia> <Inertia> is a growing, fairly laid back and mature guild. No drama, just a few friends getting together a few times a week to experience content. We are currently 6/8 N and looking to progress into heroic in the coming weeks. We are striving to build a community of friendly, active players that want to explore what the game has to offer without feeling pressured to put WoW ahead of real life commitments. What will we do? While our focus will be on progression into heroic content, we intend to be involved in everything the game has to offer. From WPvP to Mythic+ to Battle Pets. When will we do it? Currently our raid schedule is as follows: Tuesday: 8PM - 11PM Server Wednesday: 8PM - 11PM Server Possible weekend night depending on group consensus. Other events will be planned on a more casual basis/by the interest of the guild. Who/what are you looking for? We are looking for players who want to be a part of a community. Our goal as a guild is to create a laid back environment. We understand that life is a priority and you will never be penalized for choosing life over WoW. Raid needs: Healers Demon Hunter Ranged DPS While these are our specific raid needs, please feel free to apply if you think that we would be a good fit for you. Regardless of class/spec. Do I need to be geared or an experienced raider? Absolutely not! If you're interested in raiding, we can work towards getting you there. Whether that be teaching you mechanics, or helping you gear for progression. What do you expect from me? Our only expectation is to keep us informed. If you're signed up for a raid and won't be able to make it, just let us know. If your work schedule changes and you won't be around for a while, no worries! Just keep us up to date so that we can make arrangements. What's your character's backstory? He was once a human, but then he died. While neither of us consider ourselves RPers, the guild is RP friendly and you're more than welcome to join us on our adventures! How do I apply? Feel free to contact me on Discord: Noxel#6309Neçrolyte17 50m
2h [A] <The Lion's Bulwark> - Weekend Warriors About The Lion's Bulwark https://thelionsbulwark.org/ Our guild was recently founded from a core group of dedicated players/friends who have been playing together for a number of years and across multiple expansions. The majority of our players are in their twenties and play WoW to supplement their busy lives. Outside of WoW we play a number of other games, and we're always looking for more people to hang out on Discord with us! We have been growing steadily in preparation for BFA, and it's been great seeing a small guild community form. Outside of raiding we intend to actively run M+ dungeons through the week, venture into organized PvP/Warmode, and explore all of the new content BfA has to offer. Why Choose The Lion's Bulwark? Because you want to be a part of a new, growing guild! We intend to never stray from our 2 night a week, weekend raiding schedule. This allows us to accommodate a wide array of skilled players that may have 9 – 5 jobs, are currently studying, have families, or do not wish to raid on weekdays/late at night. Our ultimate goal is to have a community of players so that raids can happen routinely every week and guild members have no difficulty finding others to form Mythic+/any other groups with. Raid Times: Raid Team One: Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00PM - 8:00PM CST. Raid Team Two: Fridays and Saturdays 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST. BFA Recruitment Needs: Recruitment needs are most actively updated on our website. Ranged DPS (High Priority) Healers (Medium Priority) Melee DPS (Low Priority) Progression Lion's Sword (Saturday/Sunday): 8/8N 3/8H Lionheart Crusaders (Friday/Saturday): 8/8N 2/8H RP Theme <The Lion’s Bulwark> is an offshoot from the Alliance military whose primary function is to serve as a rapid deployment force/strike team. While we are definitely military focused, we do not insist that our members be run-of-the-mill soldiers. As an independent military force, we value individuality in our members' personalities and equipment so long as they stick to the chain of command in matters of war. Our RP component does not only accept soldiers, as there are many other trades/specialties that are useful to our goals and objectives. Outside of battle, the Lions also engage in a few entrepreneurial enterprises, including the management of a tavern that doubles as our base of operations. Events will be a mix of hosting tavern RP nights and participation in RPPvP/WPvP against the Horde. RP Story The founding members of the Lion's Bulwark first met while recovering from the events of the Broken Shore. The failure of this assault, and the Horde's perceived betrayal, lead many operatives to doubt the efficacy of the Alliance's military leadership. While their loyalty and devotion to the Alliance was without question, they began to consider the superfluous nature of its military leadership to be its biggest weakness. These members began to hold discussions where they shared their opinions on the leadership decisions, the war against the Legion, and future relations between the Horde and Alliance. Following the burning of Teldrassil, these discussions gradually transitioned into secret meetings that lead to the formation of an armed force totally independent from the Alliance military. The events that lead to this disaster solidified the doubts they held over the efficacy of the Alliance military's intelligence apparatus, as well as its decision making capabilities. The members began to understand that the wars to come would severely strain the Alliance, and that to truly serve it they would need to do so on their own terms. With this in mind, they took it upon themselves to draft a special task force dedicated to the protection of Alliance interests, whether that be through the defense of Alliance civilians or the outright destruction of the Horde and its allies. Contact Details: If you think that you may be a good fit for our guild, please contact: Myself (Guild Master) - OptimusPrime#1854 Tyradael (Officer, R02 Leader) - GhostlyHero#1541 Vaantik (Officer) - Crater#1571 Mulfalto (Guild Chef) - Mulfalto#1198 We are always looking for RPPvP opportunities, please reach out to me via Battle.net if you have an event that you would like for us to attend.Swiftwright75 2h
4h WPvP / RBGs Hi, this concerns the Horde. I'm just curious, what are the most prominent and actually active guilds in WPvP? I am not necessarily for or against guilds like Warsong Battalion, but are there any guilds right now wherein members can see WPvP calls often and not just sometimes? Aside from that, what are some guilds in which one can find RBG opportunity? From what I see many guilds want to RBG but can't or don't, though claim to want to. It also seems if guilds do run RBGs, they're too exclusive for most members to really partake in them. So yeah, welcoming any feedback. Trying to kind of gauge the current status of those activities in relation to guilds. And please don't tell me to hit "I" and scroll through premades! ;-)Strangelet0 4h
4h Emerald Dream - Get Good? Serious bunch of Try hards I've observed on Horde side... Hey, Gotta Peepee dance and master the A and D while killing people that are laughing at me. Ain't no body trying to be that serious With WQ. Seriously guys... It's not arena's or BGs, and honestly, Alliance don't even mass up to fight back why? Because every time we do, you guys chicken !@#$ and run. So, the meaningless honor, and meaningless waste of time is more a joke at this point. Get good, and seriously, IF you are going to attack non-aggressive players in Warmode, Atleast you can show you aren't a noob and quit the peepee dancing. My first impression when I see the players that do this is... "Either this guy is having a seizure, Must be new to PVP, Thinks this is considered good, or is just mentally impaired... Lawl, Try hard." But yeah... no body is taking this that seriously... Gladly farm all the honor you want off of us. At the end of the day, it really means nothing. But for GOD sake, Stop showing us you're all Try hards and get good... The Good players don't have anything to prove, why? Cause they are already better than you.Dericcarter26 4h
5h WTB 1k Heavy Junkboxes 60g ea / 75k for all! Yeah, it's that time again. I've done this once before in my early years, and not doing it again. This can be a really good deal for anyone who doesn't have the new expansion or is otherwise lacking in ways to make over 10k gold an hour. COD mail me on "Yuukai", post here, or message me on "Yuukai" or "Magorai" Here is a helpful guide to obtaining them: https://www.wowhead.com/guide=156/ravenholdt-reputation-guide Tips: You need a rogue over level 70 to be efficient. 62 gives you fleet-footed, 30 gives you nightstalker and you can move at 135% in stealth if subtlety. Higher level and you can basically stand on top of NPC's in stealth and not pull them. Get a mouseover pickpocket macro, a mouseover sap macro, and a mouseover shadowstep macro. Best location: Set your hearth to Iron Summit in Searing Gorge. Run though lower blackrock spire, pickpocketing everything in sight. There is more than one way to loop through the dungeon efficiently. Pockets "refill" every 10 minutes, so you don't actually have to reset the dungeon or kill anything. In fact, don't kill anything at all if you want to be fast. Once you get into a really efficient flow you start pulling 150-200 boxes an hour. That works out to 6000 - 12000 gold an hour, or if you finish all 1000 in 7 hours, 10700g an hour. That's not counting what you loot from them that isn't a junkbox.Yuukai2 5h
7h Hey Ya ever just sit down and think of what an undead dude could do with his tongue without a jaw?Mortignis4 7h
9h [A] 357 Ret Pal LF Weekend H/M team 357 Ret Paladin looking for a Heroic/Mythic team for Fri, Sat, or Sun evenings. Previously a hardcore raider in many MMOs. Returned for BFA; last played in Wrath. Been pushing M+ mostly, with 4/8 heroic, 7/8 normal experience. https://raider.io/characters/us/emerald-dream/Brotaters Also available: Pally tank Havoc DH B.Net: Perterter#11240Brotaters3 9h
9h <Nascent> 2/8M US111 9hr LF Mage/Rogue Nascent is recruiting talented and passionate raiders for. Spots are for progression- not the bench. We have an opening for a Mage, Rogue, DH or Warrior, and Warlock. Website: https://nascent.gg ➡ Raid Times Monday 7-10PM PST Tuesday 7-10PM PST Wednesday 7-10PM PST This is a strict 9-hour schedule. No "add an extra day during first 2 weeks" shady business. ➡ Progression Uldir: 2/8M (US 111) Antorus: 11/11M (US 69) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M (US 77) Nighthold: 10/10M (US 108) Trial of Valor: 3/3M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M ➡ Recruitment needs (updated 9/17/18) Mage Warlock Rogue Havoc DH Warrior If your class/spec isn't listed, don't be put off. We have an interest in the right player and are more than willing to evaluate that over your class/spec choice. Apply anyway! ➡ Social media Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be used in progression. Many of us have played WoW since release and have hardcore raided at a high level at some point. We know what it takes to succeed, but no longer believe it is necessary to spend large amounts of time to progress. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 7-10 PM PST. That is only 9 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but do require a viable off-spec. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. It also shows you know more than just your spec, which makes you a more valuable raider. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more: Dobi - Dobi#11747 (Guild Master) Scrogg - Scrogg#11904 Treefee - Treefee#1923Dobi11 9h
10h [A] The Bench 3/8H Tues/Thurs raiding guild Hey everyone! The bench is a guild of friends that love killing bosses and running mythic+. If that sounds like you, you might be a perfect fit! We are a group of laid back guys that are semi-casual players. We are not interested in pushing top parses or server firsts. We would like to complete heroic and possibly look into dipping our toes into mythic once we have enough raiders. We are looking for some guys who don't take raiding, or themselves, too seriously. We love to have fun and make jokes, we are not a very serious guild most of the time. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs 5-8pm Central / server time We are looking for healers and Dps to fill our roster. We have some classes that we are particularly interested in, but if your class is not on the list, please feel free to send us a message anyways! Preferred classes: Monk - WW / MW Demon Hunter - Havoc Druid - Resto / Boomkin Shaman - Resto Thanks for taking the time to read this post! If you are interested in joining, please add one of our officers, or myself, on Bnet and send us a message! Guild master: Skillster#11874 Officers: SonicScrew#1160Adelyras2 10h
11h New/Ret player looking for guild H side. Hello! So I am a returning Wow player who is starting new on Emerald Dream. Why starting here? Well I am looking for a fresh start. I'm not transferring old characters here or anything like that I'm looking for a complete fresh start. A little about me. Waaaaaay back in the day when I first started I enjoyed raiding and I mean a lot. I ventured into PVP for awhile after that and then I just sort of lost focus and logged in here and there to check things out. After that real life became my priority. I got married and had kids. I now have an amazing wife and two great children. However my daughter has Cerebral Palsy and she takes most of my free time. No complaints I love my daughter! It's gotten to the point now where I am able to log in every now and then again and game a little. I miss wow and the sense of community a good guild can give you. So here I am looking for a guild. About me in game. Well i'm starting one of each class from level 1. I'm not an epic geared toon and I know that severely limits my options as far as guilds. In all honesty it will be some time before I have a maxed out character. I've made a number of toons here and am going to enjoy the journey on each of them. I won't bring a ton to any guild recruiting me. I'm not going to be your star raider or PVPr. I'm be no means an expert at RP either but I do find it fun to try to do. I'm not a drama kind of guy. Having a family and a special needs child provides more then enough drama for me. What i'm looking for in a guild. Honestly just a place i can log in and banter with friends while I play. In character RP would be great but if i can't find that i'm open to just playing with a fun group of people. I don't need to be run through things or carried. I'm just here to have fun and escape real life for short bursts when I can. If you think I sound like someone who would fit in your guild let me know. The only thing I ask for is an active chat in guild. Well that is it. That's the great sales pitch even though there is not much to pitch. To make this short. Nice guy looking for friendly people in guild to play with.Rotsaw0 11h
11h [A] Dusk till Dawn - Late Night Raiders Dusk till Dawn is a new guild looking for players active with a late evening and night time schedule. We have a strong community focus with everyone expected to contribute as a team. We are primarily aiming at Raiding and M+. More casual players are invited as well. Our main goal is to foster a friendly community for all our players. Raid Schedule (TBD): Tuesday 11pm - 2am CST Thursday 11pm - 2am CST Currently Seeking: All Classes and specs Recruiters - LeogoLeogo0 11h
12h [A]<Limitless> Recruiting for raid/wpvp A little about us, Limitless is a smaller guild looking to fill our ranks for BFA. The guild may be newer, but our members are not, we've all been playing on and off since Vanilla. We are small scale WPVP focused guild but offer a little bit of everything, but do keep in mind that Limitless is a "warmode on" type of guild. Our guild offers a casual raiding environment, but we do like to get things accomplished with WPVP, RBGS, RP for those interested, and mythic plus dungeons. ​ Our raids days/times are Wednesday and Saturday 9:00 to 11:00 server (cst) but may go longer to push if everyone agrees. What we are looking for: Our current needs for raid are Ranged DPS However, we are taking ALL OTHER CLASSES that are interested in joining for any of our other activities Individuals who enjoy wpvp, because as mentioned above, we are a "warmode on" guild. Those who understand we are a smaller guild and who want to grow with us and be a part of a tight group instead of just being a number. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining <Limitless>, then please contact anyone listed below on bnet or in game. Husker#1112 Vursula#1415 Sherona#11620 Thank you, Several months had passed since the great disturbance, which saw a group of friends have to separate. Lost, and searching for each other, they all attacked the new challenges that lied ahead. They didn't know when they would cross paths again, but they knew that to survive, they'd have to meet new allies. So, they took their paths until eventually finding new groups of people who would accept them. They knew they would once again meet. They just didn't know when. Husker promises himself, "I will make myself stronger, so that when I do find Sherona, Vursula, and the others, we will not let an elementary tactic win over us again." Sherona, accepting her role as a strong healer, knew that she would have to even further her skills if she were to help her friends when they returned to each other in the future. "I will never lose them again," she whispered to herself. Vursula, who knew what he had to do, made a vow that he would continue to work on developing his skills as he knew combat would probably be the only outcome, as the tension between the Horde and Alliance continued to thicken. "FOR THE ALLIANCE!", Vursula yells as he trained. They embraced the roles of knowing they would become stronger. Then, the day would come when they would have to leave the people they had met after the great disturbance, to pursue the path of finding each other once more. They had made a plan many years prior, that if they were to ever be separated, that their meeting point would lead them back inside the walls of Stormwind. A year and a half had passed since the great disturbance, which saw a group of friends have to fend for themselves and grow individually. Now, stronger than ever, they finally find themselves, one by one, entering the walls of Stormwind. As they finally met up, some of the friends they had met on their voyages, would also follow. Their group may be small now, but with others struggling, they know that their forces will soon be ready to fight the strongest of the Horde. The Alliance would call this, "The Battle For Azeroth."Hüsker226 12h
15h [A]<Clan Battlehammer> WPVP/PVP/RP Who are we *zzzZZTTKKRAACKK* Crackling Thunder rang out as the Lightening bolt just barely missed its mark, setting ablaze a nearby tree instead. "Behin' yeh Bruenor!" Shouted Rhusty as he threw up his shield, empowered by the light, deflecting another incoming bolt ment for Bruenor. Who's that you ask, oh at this point he was just a lost Dwarf fighting for his life in a land that wasn't his home, but he was to become the Warrior King of one of Azeroths mightiest Dwarven Clans, Clan Battlehammer. But for now, back to the story... This was the third time in as many nights tha' the small Dwarven band had been set upon by the Horde. Outnumbered and ambushed along the road the newly formed party had barely survived the previous battles and this one wasn't looking to good. However, the discipline and fortitude of the Dwarfs saw them through and only a days travel more saw them through the Mighty Gates of Ironforge and a new home. Thus began the epic journey of wonderous battles and timeless adventures of Clan Battlehammer. That was the beginning, but today, over eight years later, we still strive with that same kind of grit and determination. King Bruenor came to ED with a vision of fielding a massive all Dwarven army, charging across the battlefields of Azeroth with a true Clan of Dwarfs. A family that would fight and die, if need be, beside one another and that is exactly what Clan Battlehammer is today. We've had times of nearly fielding two raids and some darker days barely mustering a full party(mostly due to blizzard screwing pvp over). But through all the years we've held true to the Alliance and the ED community. That is who we are. A determined and honor bound Clan of Dwarfs set on defending the weak and vulnerable good people of Azeroth against any and all threats that may come. What we do. WPVP: Clan Battlehammer has a storied history of city attacks, outpost defenses, and general world skirmishes. Today is much the same. Due to many of blizzards foul ups with sharding and breaking world defense we find it a bit more difficult to find the more organic battles of yesteryear but still, a few times a month, CBH will have a call to arms involving some wpvp. Be that attacking a Horde capital, rp base, or just charging across the Broken isle until we find a Horde band to tangle with. PVP: Again, a brief YouTube search will quickly let you know our history with Alterac Valley. It's a staple of CBH's CTAs today that typically ends in a Hammer victory and a great battle. Besides that currently CBH is in a casual setting. Only running Yolo RBGs and running random bgs when any online Hammers are interested. RP: With an 8 year history I'm not about to fill this up with it all, but we are a light RP guild with a few medium to hardcore RP centric players. Currently working on a few projects for in guild RP and encourage any interested members to reach out in the greater ED RP community and participate where available. PVE: What's less than light? Almost zero history with PVE in CBH. We have many experienced pve'ers we just don't spend guild time on it much. Unless gearing up a returning player or new member and as always anyone can start a group up for mythics and so forth. Bargrim133 15h
15h Coldridge Company - Employment Opportunities We are a growing Jack-of-all-Trades company based in many locations across Azeroth, that offers our employees steady work, weekly meals, and adventure. The Company: Coldridge Company is family orientated, and offers business ventures in Eastern Kingdoms, Kul Tiras, and Pandaria, and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. -All our offices are currently seeking employees of all skill levels, whether it be a seasoned mercenary or just a simple miner, all employees are treated equal, and the same resources and benefits are accessible to all. -At Coldridge Company we are in the business of business, and do any job to the best of our abilities, big or small, boring or bloody. The Positions: We’re looking for employees who do a little of everything, from paperwork, to security (WPVPers, Rpers, Mythic+ runners, RBGers) Requirements: -Cheerful personality -Willingness to aid others -Team Player, no spoil sports -Sense of humor (guild chat is not always PG) -Be able to take a hit, and not rage or cry The Locations: Coldridge Company is based in Coldridge Valley - Dun Morogh but our field offices are located in Stormwind, Boralus and Tirigarde Sound. All locations are seeking active agents to employ, are near fine cuisine and the finest hotels, and are tourist areas where great connections and sights can be seen Why should you apply?: -Reasonable hours -Beautiful locations -Interesting people -Opportunities for on the job training! How to Apply?: -Contact Dullahan (CEO) Aglaica (HR Department) or Kadira (Field Director) we can be reached ingame or in the Alliance Roleplay Discord under the Coldridge Company tag ***Coldridge Company is not strictly a Roleplay guild, while many of us are Roleplayers, and we have a guild storyline and do frequent RP events, we also allow OOC members who do not participate in RP into the guild as long as they do not actively grief Roleplay (we do not consider camping or pvp to be griefing). Also while many of us stay in warmode - we do not discriminate against those who keep it off.Aglaica1 15h
16h The Emboldened RP raffle for October! The Emboldened is going to be doing a RP story raffle! This contest is open to all members of Emerald Dream and we encourage all of you to participate! New to role play or veterans! Reward: Vial of the Sands [2 person flying mount] How to enter: Write and post your RP story to #rpstories text channel in the Horde RP discord OR you can post them to the Emerald Dream Forums and post the link to this thread! Each story posted will count as one ticket entered towards the mount. The contest theme is: BFA adventures ... Stories can be as long or as short as you would like them to be. We will have a list of each entry available to see how many there are available posted in the Horde RP Discord in The Emboldened text channel! We will use a random generator to draw the winner on 10/31/2018! Looking forward to see your stories and what you all have been up to! Good luck! (The winner must have a Horde character to claim their prize!) EDIT : Just to make sure it is clear that each story posted counts as 1 raffle ticket towards winning the prize. At the end of the month we will draw ONE random winner from all of the names to award their prize! Thank you! Cari3 16h
17h [H] Bad Boy Hangout - Recruiting for PvP / M+ Bad Boy Hangout is looking for players interested in pushing M+ groups and doing casual BG / rated Arena / and potentially RBGs. Interested persons should have Discord and a working mic. Please contact myself, Datstickyjr, or Peanutbrain for more information or an invitation. For the record we are comprised of players between the age of 21-31 with a focus on self improvement and progression while not losing sight of why we're all here to begin with: having fun and killing alliance.Rëhk2 17h
17h ⚔️The Emboldened - Not Recruiting⚔️ The Emboldened is a primarily PvP guild [formerly known as Warforged Legion]. As a whole our goal is to participate and be an active guild in the Emerald Dream PvP community both in rated/casual instanced PvP but also in WPvP. Our members have an interest in improving their own skills as well as helping others to explore and enjoy all aspects of the game! We do guild RBGs multiple times a week as well as having several members who play arena and many that just enjoy casual BGs and skirms! In an effort to encourage all aspects of the game we have a growing RP community with in guild! Many of our members enjoy walk up as well our own small guild centered RP! We are also working on becoming more active in server-wide events! While we have had a casual raid group for sometime we are working to build a stronger PvE core as well! Many of our members are expressing interest in raiding and because of this we are building a heroic core! The Emboldened is a thriving community of empowered and emboldened individuals that have built friendships that go beyond the World of Azeroth, lasting years! We encourage you to join us and be a part of it! ⚔️What we do: ... ⚔️What we don't do: ... ⚔️What we expect from you: ... ⚔️What we offer as your new family: ... ⚔️Join today! ... Keep up with guild events and giveaways on Twitter! https://twitter.com/EmboldenedEDCari411 17h
18h [A] <Cry Havoc> WPvP/RBGs <Cry Havoc> has switched to Alliance to even out the Warmode imbalance and is focused on becoming the most renowned W-PvP guild on ED. Not for zerging down others with pure numbers, but through skill and outplaying our enemies. We're looking for QUALITY, not quantity. We are specifically focused on RBGs and World PvP and our goal is to get all of our active, skilled PvPers, the Grand Marshal title. Looking for a guild focused on high end PvP? looking for an active, friendly, non-elitist online gaming community with an active Discord? Whisper one of our officers or myself for more details! For the Alliance! (Discord, And Working Headset Required) Our RP Backstory (for those interested): Cry Havoc got its humble beginnings as a band of would-be adventurers who sought to aid the Alliance in its quest to eliminate the threats facing their homes and world. Throughout the ongoing war with the Horde, the roster grew as many began to recognize the small group of adventurers and proceeded to flock to their cause. When bigger dangers emerged, they rose to the challenge and took the fight to Outland, where they, along with the rest of the Alliance, saved the world of Azeroth from the Burning Legion and Illidan. Upon returning home, the Alliance, like the Horde, was besieged by a plague that nearly rendered who remained under the heel of the Lich King. Those of the small band that survived helped where they could as the Alliance recovered and prepared for war. Unlike SI:7 or other areas of the Alliance, King Varian Wyrnn needed a group of warriors that were aggressive in their methods in irradicating the Horde and defending the homefront. Realizing the champions' potential and in recognition for their devoted service over the years, they became established as a division within the Alliance military. Under the name bestowed by Varian to mark such an approach that would strike fear into the hearts of the Horde, the heroes took on the name Cry Havoc. With the understanding that the Horde may lose its warchief in the upcoming battles in Northrend, Varian charged Cry Havoc with infiltrating the Horde in case such a time required a preemptive strike against them. Solving the obvious problem of blending in plain sight, Varian selected only a handful of mages to accompany them and forge new identities. And so the heroes of Havoc faded from the civilian memory as they were remembered as having been another set of soldiers that died in the frigid wastelands of the dead as they immersed themselves in enemy territory. Putting aside their differences with the Horde to accomplish the impossible, Cry Havoc returned from Northrend with the victory on their side. While the Alliance focused most of its resources towards the danger Deathwing represented, Cry Havoc remained with it's given task of watching the Horde and eliminating targets as asked by the king. As time progressed the group began to spread its reach by enlisting those of the opposite faction to aid them, thereby providing further intel and resources to the Alliance. With the loss of King Varian Wyrnn at the Broken Shore, Cry Havoc looked to its leader for direction. Staying true to the original mission, they remained and reached out to the new king. By the time the Burning Legion had been dealt with, Cry Havoc was gaining a reputation amongst the Horde and drawing some attention. It wasn't until after the attack on Teldrassil their division received word from King Wyrnn, but by which time the planning for the battle of Lordaeron was well underway and they were unable to assist their Alliance brethren. Maintaining their role and staying free of the fight, the battle for Lordaeron signalled the coming end of their mission as it drew suspicion that they hadn't answered the Horde's summons to war. It was during an unfateful night and on route with sensitive information, an Alliance spy ran afoul with some forsaken that lead to Cry Havoc's purpose becoming revealed. As soon as word hit, Cry Havoc's leadership, along with the other Alliance operatives with them at the time, vanished before the Horde could capture them. Upon their return to Stormwind, King Anduin officially made Cry Havoc a division of the 7th Legion and requested their expertise against the Horde, calling upon those left to take up the Alliance mantel once more on the open battlefield. While replenishing their ranks, there are currently rescue missions underway to retrieve other Cry Havoc members still within the Horde. Whether it be Horde on the homefront or threats further reaching from across the cosmos, Cry Havoc will always be there to defend the Alliance.Nayrock15 18h
19h MYTHIC Uldir Taloc PUG title says all, running pick-up group at 8:00pm server time for mythic Taloc. please message me in game for an invite. 355+ item level, AOTC preferred.Rowarlock0 19h
20h [H] 1/8 Mythic Uldir - Tues+Wed LF DPS Hey there! Server: Emerald Dream [Horde] Guild Name: <The Syndicate> Uldir Progression: 1/8 Mythic (as of 09/12/2018) Raid days and times: Tuesday, Wednesday... 6:00PM-9:30PM CST/Server High Demand: Exceptional DPS players Medium Demand: Frost mage, Warlock, Boomkin - Core spot available for those who can consistently show up on time and perform well. Discord Server for voice. Our core group has been together for over a year, and a lot of our raiders have experience dating back to Vanilla and throughout all of the expansions. We enjoy progressing through the hardest raiding difficulties, and being successful at this is our main objective during our raiding hours. We make sure that everyone understands the fights and what we require of them in order to progress efficiently as a guild. We respect each other's time and we come prepared to raid. We help out one another whenever needed, whether it is something as small as enchants, gems, flasks, gold, advice on gear, talents or specs, and we're also there for each other outside of the raiding hours. Our goal during raid time is to ultimately down harder and harder difficulty bosses. We are looking for other like minded individuals who have a more serious mindset when it comes to PVE and Raiding, and we expect you to bring a strong knowledge of your character, high attendance to our raids, and a mature attitude that welcomes feedback. Contact us in game by adding my BTAG: LordJoshua#11545 Hope to hear from you!Tararu19 20h
20h [A] <Pigeon> - LF raiders & M+ers!! <Pigeon> US - Emerald Dream is a lively community that is looking for eager & active players to add to our core team, as well as new friends to contribute to our atmosphere! ABOUT US: Pigeon is a guild created from multiple groups of friends coming together under a similar purpose, to be apart of a relaxed, drama free team, while also being able to accomplish raid and general game progression. Our members are dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity. At the same time, we also understand that life happens and each member has real life priorities that sometimes take precedent. We are looking for people who will contribute to the guild through active participation in activities, being vocal in chat, assisting other members, and helping to grow our strong community. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7pm - 10pm CST Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST Currently Open: Ranged DPS Healers - Non-priest Currently in HIGH Demand: Paladin (Ret or Holy) Shaman (Resto or Ele/Enh) Hunter Raid Progression - We are currently 6/8 Normal cleared in Uldir for the first week. Expectations is full Normal clear this week, as we prepare to push into Heroic. Overall goal is full Heroic, with Mythic definitely not being out of reach. Mythic+ Progression - The core of our team is very much invested in scaling to high keystones in BFA. We believe the M+ system is one of the best features we've seen in a long time, as it allows a smaller group of people to still have challenging content. PVP Events & Grouping - All of the current team have been heavily involved in PVP throughout WoW's life time. We have hopes that BFA will return some of the flare that's been missing for the past couple expansions. One of our favorite past times is WPVP & general shenanigans! Family & Friends - It's a cliche term, but it describes the type of atmosphere I'm striving for in the guild. Each member of the current group is composed of friends made in-game, IRL, and family members. We all treat each other as family, as most of us have stuck around just to be able to hang out together.Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I am not online leave me a message here. I look forward to speaking with each one and every one of you! Contact information: BNET - Boggs#11471Deck34 20h
22h What happened to Zigra ? Haven't seem him post. His Armory is gone. /cryCharfang13 22h
1d [A] < Pigeon> LF Raiders and M+ers! <Pigeon> US - Emerald Dream is a lively community that is looking for eager & active players to add to our core team, as well as new friends to contribute to our atmosphere! ABOUT US: Pigeon is a guild created from multiple groups of friends coming together under a similar purpose, to be apart of a relaxed, drama free team, while also being able to accomplish raid and general game progression. Our members are dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity. At the same time, we also understand that life happens and each member has real life priorities that sometimes take precedent. We are looking for people who will contribute to the guild through active participation in activities, being vocal in chat, assisting other members, and helping to grow our strong community. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7pm - 10pm CST Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST Currently in HIGH Demand: Paladin (Ret or Holy) Shaman (Resto or Ele/Enh) Hunters Priests Raid Progression - We are currently 6/8 Normal cleared in Uldir for the first week. Expectations is full Normal clear this week, as we prepare to push into Heroic. Overall goal is full Heroic, with Mythic definitely not being out of reach. Mythic+ Progression - The core of our team is very much invested in scaling to high keystones in BFA. We believe the M+ system is one of the best features we've seen in a long time, as it allows a smaller group of people to still have challenging content. PVP Events & Grouping - All of the current team have been heavily involved in PVP throughout WoW's life time. We have hopes that BFA will return some of the flare that's been missing for the past couple expansions. One of our favorite past times is WPVP & general shenanigans! Family & Friends - It's a cliche term, but it describes the type of atmosphere I'm striving for in the guild. Each member of the current group is composed of friends made in-game, IRL, and family members. We all treat each other as family, as most of us have stuck around just to be able to hang out together. Please feel free to contact me at anytime, if I am not online leave me a message here. I look forward to speaking with each one and every one of you! Contact information: BNET - Boggs#11471 BNET- Hmilgrim#1344Naduir1 1d
1d Seeking DRUIDS for Machinima(DONE!!) --UPDATE 2 Complete Release-- Sorry for the wait folks, but it's finally done !! :D Check it out below, and dont forget to comment and vote for the next class chats !! https://youtu.be/rIhge3MTi5E --UPDATE 1 Names-- Thank you everyone who volunteered their characters to be a part of my upcoming Machinima ! The names I've chosen are posted below, in no particular order. Those who have been picked will be either be the focus of interview-type questions, parts of shorts skits, or (as in all Class Chats Episodes) participants in the song-and-dance number. (This is the largest cast to date!!) The Cast: Name - Server Bebbit - Emerald Dream Hawk - Aggramar Rollthebones - Tortheldrin Kydoime - Turalyon Bracken - Moon Guard Arrol - Emerald Dream Nayoren - Trollbane Skinwalker - Echo Isles Thythouromeo - Aegwynn Taurmoonator - Ysera Ber - Emerald Dream Sagewolfe - Proudmoore Oxo - Emerald Dream Creole - Trollbane Jarkkani - Ysera --OP-- Hello ! Strausin back again with another Class Chats casting call! This time around I'm looking for DRUIDS If you're wondering what this is all about here is the previous episode: Hunters https://youtu.be/2xAZdohHAP0 So post below for your chance to be in the newest episode! Post as your character that you'd like used, I will not use armory links, thanks ! DISCLAIMER: By posting here you're giving me permission to use your character as I see fit. (There has been issues with people complaining as to how their toons were used, and this is here as a result)Strausin72 1d
1d WTB Mythic Weekly Carry (gold) Hi all, I’m looking for a group of competent players who will take me along with them for 4 mythics tonight to finish the weekly quest. 317 ilvl BM Hunter who can carry their own, but doesn’t want the headache of being rejected by LFG over and over by ilvl requirements. I’m looking to finish them up between 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST. In addition to paying gold, I can also DE any items you don’t want and trade them back to you should you wish. Not looking to pay a fortune, but if you or your group are looking to do some tonight and wouldn’t mind letting me tag along I can float you like 15k per run. Add me on discord to discuss further and set up a time: Fishermanbob#9627Biebs0 1d
1d Why Warmode Off makes WoW great again Last night I was trying to complete a difficult world quest on my main. I had pulled ago from some nasty critters in the area and I wasn't going to survive the encounter. Then 2 players from the Alliance swooped in out of nowhere and helped me defeat the creatures including the wq monster. It was awesome, we waved at each other and I thanked them. After that, the Alliance player pulled out a picnic basket and umbrella. We sat there for 20 minutes emoting and having a great time. <3 ED!Beltones23 1d
1d (H) [US] [Emerald Dream] <Ironside> PvP 1. <Ironside> is looking for active PvP focused Players! We will be doing all PvP related content in BFA as well as hosting guild arena/duel tournaments for gold and mounts! We also provide 300-500g a day for guild repairs and free bags for your alts upon alts, I personally also provide the guild with free enchants and gems. 2. We created this guild in hopes of having our members have to rely less on the LFG tool as it can be a serious pain in the butt to find a consistent group. We want to help all our members push 2K+! 3. Ranks in ironside will go off BFA’s rating title system. Ex. 1800-2099 = Rival. Your highest previous rating will determine your rank. This doesn’t grant any extra permissions in the guild but this system will make it easy to find guild members within your skill level to Arena & RBG with. we still encourage everyone to play together and help each other learn! Leave a reply here or add me ingame @ smoothy#1675 for an invite or more info!Ziivi0 1d
1d Mythic Uldir PUG Community Bosses 1-2, AOTC lead (me)! Whisper me to be addedTheloveboat2 1d
1d Seeking tips advice on how to do RP-PvP. Hello everyone! I am from Bleeding Hollow and I am someone who loves both RP and PvP. Now I am apart of a few RP communities and often do RP with friends. Now particularly when it comes to RP-PvP, I wanted some tips on how this is done right. Usually what I do for RP is mostly restricted to mogging, emotes and talking in character. I wanted to know from people of the big RP-PvP realm itself if there is stuff that could be done beyond just mogging, emotes and talking in character to add immersion? EDIT: I've also read the FAQ threads. Just wanted to hear from ED RP-PvPers about advice on it.Rustwell7 1d
1d Kittys is has be calls to dutys. "Goods afternoons. I's likes to makes formals announcements that Kittys is has be calls to visits Norwingtons Estates in Tiragardes Sounds. Apparentlys, Kul Tirans has learns of Kittys values as importants persons in societys and has requests hers experience in equestrians trainings. Hordes is has be ADVISE to stays clears of Norwingtons Estates on nights of Mondays. Any Hordes in areas are to be kills on sights. Thanks yous and please no worrys. Yous Ladys WILL returns home safelys. Regards, Ladys Kittylicious of Stormwinds, Duchess of Draenors, Certifies Fashionistas, Ambassadors to Ironforges."Kittys0 1d
2d [A-RP-Event] Meet&Greet Oct Date: oct 6th Time: 7pm Location: Pig and Whistle Tavern and Alliance RP discord Info to be updated Guild Q&A Participating GuildsAglaica0 2d
2d [A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/RPPVP/PVE Home Base -- Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas Feel free to pay us a visit, friend or foe! <3 -------------------------------------------------------------- “For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale by the grace of Elune: The Kaldorei people forever prevail As day recedes, in moonlight pale, The owls do softly croon: For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Our homeland the horde comes to assail Our birthright they impugn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Barbaric war cries to no avail to such we are immune For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Invade these woods, march these trails and find your corpses strewn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Whether by arrow, glaive, tooth or nail Invaders will meet their ruin For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale The Kaldorei people forever prevail” ((Poem by kind friend and honorary member Gholbine Riverstone)) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who We are - We are a group of friends who were looking for more out of their wow experience. We want to foster a kind and welcoming community of players from all experience levels and with varying interests and unite them and most importantly have fun! We are a mostly older crowd and our guild motto is “Real life comes first, always” as most of us have full time jobs, school, or families (and sometimes all three!) and we completely understand that this is a game. CO-GMs - Aeriara, Faeve, Jimmirus Officers - Allethil, Yancey, Ethrus, Brig, Glenwood, Agravaine What we do - We do a little bit of everything under the sun, but our main focus are RP and WPVP/RPPVP. We have solid groups for M+s and are working to form a casual raiding group for BFA. Our RP events range from Heavy/D20 Rolling events, to casual walk-up style to just plain fun! Our Guild Story going into BFA - Our original members were Nightelves leaving the forests in search of allies of all races in order to assist in the defense of their homelands against a vision of an impending threat. With the burning of Teldrassil, for many in this group they are fueled on vengeance against the Horde that burned their homelands, or in honor of the countless civilians slaughtered in the attacks. The Ashen Vale has regrouped at Feathermoon Stronghold, where we continue to rally our forces and strike back against the Horde and Banshee Queen. For the Vale! Recruitment - Anyone who wishes to join please whisper Aeriara, Faeve or Jimmirus, or contact a member to get in touch with an officer who can invite! We are a Kaldorei-centric guild but we are not an all Nightelf guild - all races are welcome! We ask that names be as RP compliant as possible or that you use an addon like TRP3 to make it so. Our only other requirements for joining are a promise to be kind, respectful and have fun! Our code of conduct is available upon request. Member Ranks: Guardian - CO-GMS Warden - Officers Traveler - New Member Sentinel - Core Member Watcher - Veteran Member Please whisper Jimmirus/Aeriara/Faeve or an officer for more information! Thank you so much :)Faedrynn117 2d
2d (H) 356 ILvL RShaman seeking raiding guild Hey all. 356 ILVL Resto shaman on ED seeking a raiding guild! Have extensive raiding expierience (including mythic) and have been playing since Vanilla. I can raid PST 9 PM- 1 AM M-Fri, Sat and Sun are open for full day. OS is ENH. Edit: At this point if there is a schedule close to mine just tell me and I might be able to accomadate. 8/8 Uldir Normal 6/8 Uldir HeroicThunduhstruk3 2d
2d |H| <Hellscreams Angels> Rp-pvp "Attention all Outlaws, Scoundrels, Ruffians and bad mofo's who don't take no crap from nobody. The <Hellscreams Angels> are a Motorcycle Club lookin' to expand aggressively. Killing for the shillings, Doin' the untold for the gold. Bikes not included. " What we are: We are an Outlaw Motorcycle Club themed RP-pvp Guild. We will be focusing on small scale WPVP (BFA warmode), Bgs, Eventually RBGS and arenas. We are a tight-knit community of players that are looking to have fun while still stomping a mud hole in the other faction. We also have weekly RP progression and scheduled events regularly. Whether you are an experienced pvper, Roleplayer, or you are brand new, there is a spot for you. We have built from the ground up and are continuing to grow while focusing on one thing : Having fun while smashing the opposition on our sweet !@# bikes, hogs and choppers. And yes, trikes are accepted. What kind of people are we looking for? Over 18 Ideally I would prefer you are at least over the age of 18. The nature of the RP that we will be doing will not be very kid friendly (no, not erp...unless you pay me) and when i'm not parenting I don't want to have to keep my filter on. Requirements: 1. Don't be a dbag. Despite the theme, no one wants someone who is breeding negativity within the guild. In character we are not going to be very nice people, but to your guildies and to players do not be a scumbag. 2. Be willing to learn. This is self explanatory. Players of All levels of experience are welcome. Let's learn together and not be stagnant. 3. We are a newer guild that is not looking to put up zerg numbers. We have already established a tight-knit community and we are just looking to build on that further. 4. We are an outlaw motorcycle club; Which means you need a bike of some sort. This is pretty necessary 5. We are an RP-pvp guild. Respect RP, participate in RP, and be willing to participate in both RP and PVP. 6. This is not a meme guild. We are for real. We are laid back and our rp is fun, but we aren't out here trolling IC. We are the real deal and are active within the community. Also, check out our ongoing guild RP: Part 1: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456835 Part 2: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765746714#post-1 If you have any additional questions, please feel free reach out to me in game on Ramborc or add me on bnet Cowboycurtis#11812Ramborc69 2d
2d 358 Outlaw/Assassin LF Mythic+ Static Hello, I'm currently 358 Outlaw/351 Assassin looking for a static M+ Group. Substitutes are understandable but I'm wanting the same 5 people running together every time unless someone happens to be offline. - My days & times available Monday through Sunday unless specified. Can work around most schedules between 6am - 3am, very flexible. - I have experience in every Mythic and up to +10, looking to have a dependable healer and tank in the group. You do not need ridiculous gear or experience, I am fine putting in time learning with a solid group and gear everyone up if needed. Willing to join guild and run raids as well, but I do not want Mythic or hardcore raids, just dabbling in Mythic I'm okay with but I'd rather complete heroic and not stress. - Contact Info: Battlenet: Switch#1691 Discord: SwitchUnboxes #4447Switchd0 2d
2d [A]<Mythically Mediocre>LF New Friends 1/8 M Recruiting: Casual Team: DPS or healers Mythic Team: Accepting players for the bench - exception may be made for a high performer M+ Tanks and Healers A permanent or flex raid leader for the casual raid team (so those of us who organize events all week can have a break every once in a while) (Updated 09/12/2018) <Mythically Mediocre> is recruiting active players for guild events. Events are as follows: Monday/Wednesday starting at 8 p.m. server time we run M+. Currently, our M+ nights are focused on getting +10 keys for our mythic team members, +7s for casual raiders, and +5s for carries or ultra casual players. However, M+ is a daily occurrence in guild, so those who enjoy M+ are highly encouraged to join even if they do not raid. Our Mythic raid team runs on Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 p.m. Currently we have a full roster and bench, but I will update the OP if positions become available. The team is 7/8 N Uldir, 5/8 H Uldir, and 1/8 M Uldir. The casual Heroic raid runs on Friday from 8-11 p.m. A Saturday extension of the raid may be run depending on demand and attendance. Our casual team is 7/8 N Uldir and 1/8 H Uldir. Guild members are free to create events and we are focused on building a solid roster of active players. Legion Accomplishments: 5/9 Mythic ToS 6/11 Mythic Antorus Mythic keystones in the mid-20s Multiple 2k arena players And as a dedicated member of Emerald Dream I'd love to tell you all our RP backstory, but it's a wee bit too raunchy for these delicate forums. Of course the story begins in Goldshire.... If interested, add me on bnet - Tikkun#1665. Bnet messages go straight to my phone, so I'm pretty quick on the response.Protogeneia53 2d
2d |A|<Peak> Recruiting For Raids/M+ | Fri & Sat <Peak> is a new late-night weekend raiding guild recruiting for our core roster! We are accepting ALL levels & classes! We will be focusing on heroic raiding, high-end Mythic+, PVP, guild events and more! We are a laid-back guild taking in casual players & experienced raiders! We are a very new guild that comes from high-end raiding to focus on a more casual and fun perspective to the game. We have a very active discord and guild chat. Our current progression is: 5/8 Normal & 2/8 Heroic. We are recruiting: Mistweaver & Windwalker Monk - High Priority Mage - High Priority Priest DPS Death KnightAll other classes and specs will be considered. We are mainly recruiting Healers & DPS at this time. We will also accept anyone who wants to just join and have a good time! We raid Fri & Sat 9PM - 12AM Server Time. If interested, please respond to this post or whisper Rid (Brandon#16761) or Avocados in game.Rid6 2d
3d [A] Kul Tiras Marines - Kul Tiran RP/PvP/PvE Website: www.kultirasmarines.com Discord: https://discord.gg/7MuQz2m Bnet: Gonzalez#1887 I. Theme Kul Tiran military RP-PvP - the elite 5th Marine Reconnaissance Brigade. Focused on special operations in service of the Proudmoore Admiralty. Occupational sub-divisions include: BI:6 (subterfuge, espionage & assasination RP), Marine Corps of Engineers (engineering & gnome-themed RP), and the Proudmoore Academy (naval academy & bootcamp RP). II. RP Goals The Marines are committed to the dismantling of the Horde as a world power, complete extermination of the Orcs as an invasive parasitic species, restoration of the Eastern Kingdoms to it's rightful peoples, and a return to the world order which existed prior to the Orc Invasion of the First War. KTM aims to be a constructive part of the RP community, and work with guilds in both factions to organize campaigns and events. III. PvP & PvE Activities * RP-PvP campaigns * WPvP * BGs * Island Expeditions * Warfronts * Mythic+ * Raids, Normal difficulty on a non-toxic casual level that respects our RP priorities IV. Recruitment Cadets undergo Bootcamp at the Proudmoore Academy, mixing PvP training with "educational" instruction on Kul Tiras lore and the Kul Tiras Marine Field Manual: https://www.kultirasmarines.com/lore V. Structure The 5th Marine Reconnaissance Brigade consists of two companies with three occupational divisions. Members are required to maintain an Alliance character, Horde charter is optional: Alpha Company <Kul Tiras Marines> * Alliance charter * Mission: Marine Reconnaissance, Guerilla Warfare * Accepted Races: Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Worgen, Void Elves * Note: "Other" races restricted to stealth-capable classes as BI:6 agents Bravo Company <Kul Tiras Marine> * Horde charter * Mission: Subterfuge & Espionage * Targets Pirates/criminals/etc within the Alliance * Accepted Races: Blood Elves & Forsaken * Quel'dorei spies opposed to Silvermoon's alignment with the Horde * Undying Marines still loyal to Kul Tiras even in death, and who reject the curse forced on them by the Lich King and Sylvannas Windrunner BI:6 Subterfuge-focused RP. Boralus Intelligence is Kul Tiras' counterpart to Stormwind's SI:7 spy agency - with an all-Stealth group (Rogues, Druids, Hunters). Specializes in deep reconnaissance, stealth and assassinations with agents in both factions. Marine Corps of Engineers Engineering-themed RP. Mostly-Gnomes (case-by-case exceptions may be made). Specializes in R&D, weapons development and infrastructure support for our operations. Proudmoore Academy Educating & training cadets on their path towards becoming Kul Tiras Marines, the Proudmoore Academy is staffed by Drill Instructors and experts from various fields of study in magic, military science and the natural world who add their expertise to our arsenal. VI. Ranks Kul Tiras High Command: Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras (NPC) Fleet Admiral (NPC) Commodore (NPC) Captain (Guildmaster) Officers: Commander Lieutenant Commander Lieutenant Non-Comissioned Officers: Sergeant Major Warrant Officer Enlisted: Master Sergeant Gunnery Sergeant Sergeant Corporal Lance Corporal Private First Class Private Cadet VII. Kul Tiras Marines Culture The following elements are prominent in Kul Tiras Marine RP: * Violently Xenophobic against the Horde * Fervent Nationalism for Kul Tiras * Naval/Military culture with strict martial discipline * Marine Code of Honor * Distrust of Pandaren (Chen Stoutfist assisted the Horde during the Third War) * Distrust of Night Elves (suspected of involvement in Lt. Alverold's expedition going missing during the Third War) VIII. Communication Always In-character, limited use of ((OOC brackets)) in these channels: /say /yell /emote Always out-of-character and casual in these channels: /guild /raid /Instance /party IX. About the Guild We are all adults, maintaining a mature and casual gaming experience free of BS, stress and drama is important to us. Real life comes first. We play to relax and have fun - not to treat it as a second job and we support one-another in that spirit. Many of us started RP'ing together in Ultima Online. KTM was established in 2004 on the Bleeding Hollow PvP server, and transferred to the Maelstrom RP-PvP realm the first day it launched and remained there until the second half of Legion. We are now on Emerald Dream and are recruiting!Nearo115 3d
3d <Childish> Recruiting for Uldir Progression <Childish> is a newly established Guild currently seeking awesome people to join us in enjoying Battle for Azeroth. We have our doors open to all players new, returning, or veteran as a drama free community of friends that enjoy all aspects of the game. We currently have a strong focus in Raiding, Mythic +, as well as WPvP. About Us – <Childish> is a collection of friends with varying experiences in other Guilds on the server that have come together with the intent of creating a Chill, Social, Drama free environment heading into BfA. We wanted to try our hand at this Guild thing and see if we can use what we have learned to create a community that can have a positive impact on players. We have quite a few members with Heroic – Mythic Raiding experience and are looking to make good progression in that area of BfA. As well as being huge PvP advocates, can’t be on ED with out strong WPvP roots. We are looking forward to the resurgence of WPvP in BfA and are hoping it can be great once again! What you can Expect: - Tight Knit Community - Progression Raid Team - Small Scale World PvP - Weekly Mythic Keys - An Active Discord Raid Team – This is a primary focus before branching out into other aspects of the game (Progression-wise). We currently have a primary roster ready to go for the first Raid of BfA and looking to fill any gaps with quality players! Current Progression - 6/8N & 1/8H Raid Times – Tuesdays & Thursdays 7PM – 10PM CST. Current Needs - DPS(pref Ranged/DH), and Heals. We have a few other things in store down the road such as RP and RBGs assuming enough interested is garnered. If you have any questions or are interested feel free to add a B-Tag and we will try to answer any questions that you have. Looking forward to seeing you in Azeroth! Malfuras – Malfuras#1240 Almalexia - Azshara#1517 Clendestine - Enteraname#1171 Kaldarin - Lucien#11558Gambino3 3d
3d [A]<Warbringer> BFA Recruitment Thread Warbringer started on Emerald Dream in December of 2012 with a small group of Venture Co transfers. We quickly swelled up with the Emerald Dream Guild hopping crowd and plowed our way into the epic scale WPVP that this server is known for. After about a half of a year, Warbringer’s image began to take shape amongst the RP and PVP community. Unlike most guilds, Warbringer’s emphasis was to focus on Community Involvement. PvE wise, we started raiding in MoP and even though not every raid went perfectly, we eventually earned our status on the server due to the amazing officers and community members that we had. With strict rule enforcement and strong leadership, Warbringer has managed to maintain a low-level of drama within the community allowing players to focus on all aspects of the game. Warbringer is a safe haven for gamers who look to participate in a moderately-serious WoW guild with standards on membership that place us all around the same social level of maturity. Vision Statement Having cleared Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne, our goal for the next expansion remains the same. To become one of the best raiding guilds in Emerald Dream. With this in mind, we look forward to having one Mythic Raiding team and one for Heroic Raiding. Furthermore, we seek to revitalize our RP, PVP, WPVP, Arenas, and Rated BG's scene. All of this in order to provide an enjoyable and diversified environment for our members. Current Officers Jalen - GM (Raid Progression Leader) Mariessa - Co-GM (Roleplaying Leader) Sully - Captain (Human Resources) Lexavik - Lt. (Recruiter/2nd Raid Team Leader) Fieryflame - Lt. (WPVP) Greedydwarf - Lt. (Director of Recruitment) Impirius - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Manodeldio - Lt. (Community Events) Guild RP Backstory Command of the 8th Legion was eventually passed to the maniacal Horrigan of Andorthal, and the unit was redubbed The Enclave. This unit proceeded to rout out what they termed "traitors to the Alliance", and declared martial law within all economic trade channels to thwart the passage of arms during this unrest. While subduing Alliance malcontents, The Enclave also launched campaigns into the heart of the Horde war machine, creating warlock portals within Ogrimmar for "Alliance settlers" to take over. No one knows what happened to Horrigan, but rumors suggest that he was abducted by the Horde terrorist known as "Heltor" to endure years of torture within the bowels of The Undercity. The 8th Legion was disbanded for a time, until Charax Silvershield, a previous officer under Naegele and Horrigan was asked to resurrect the unit in order to wage war in traditional Alliance/Horde engagements. Joined by Mortem as a co-commander, the unit was nicknamed Warbringer. Warbringer joined the coalition of guilds known as the Alliance War Council ("AWC") that was pitted against a rival Horde conglomeration of guilds referred to as The Dread Horde. Senior leaders of the AWC were wary of the inclusion of Warbringer due to their Commanders' past affiliation with The Enclave, which led to many internal conflicts. When the SI:7 front guild, known as The Syndicate, collapsed due to internal power struggles, some of its former leaders, Lyle and Jalen, were secured by Warbringer. Their quick ascension to senior leadership of Warbringer alarmed Alliance patriots that the 8th Legion has been usurped for nebulous and unknown reasons. Regardless of these false accusations, Warbringer became one of the main defense forces in the Alliance throughout the expeditions to Pandaria and Draenor. However, during the Legion Invasion, a core group of the unit was sent into the depths of the Burning Throne. Most of the remnants of the units remained in the Azeroth fighting the relentless demonic forces but as for what happened to this group, no notice has been received yet... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - RP Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r6Cu6s5HCc (RP/PVP Server Event) PvE Videos: Mythic Argus Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYSfQGWr85A Mythic Agrammar Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1vGW4G6SRE Raiding Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMttG5KEx-M PvP Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ2KNR4uAKE RP Storylines: Conflict in Lordaeron: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9464426377 Shadows over Purgation: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9882048363 Fall of Ambermill: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9881948714 If you are interested, please contact INGAME (whisper or ingame email) to either Jalen, Greedydwarf, Impirius, Lev, or RicchanPavél50 3d
3d Outsiders Guild Is Back! 1Xalonn1 3d