Emerald Dream

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 11 Emerald Dream Communities Since we have many communities forming up, I made this thread to gather them all here. Will be easier to find them and will advertise them all at the same time. Type of community: Ingame community - Is only available ingame and is associated to your character only, it isn't account wide. Bnet community - Will join with your Battle tag name, allowing you to access the community on any character careless of faction or outside the game via the Bnet launcher. Important While it does show your btag name, other players cannot whisper you or know which character you are on or even know your location ingame. It is safe. Horde Exclusive: ... ... ... ... ...Magladroth21 Oct 11
Oct 10 Emerald Dream RP Guild Listings: 8/29/18 For prosperity's sake... This is a continuation of Bebbit's, Jakosta’s, Landrêth’s, and Tulkes' posts! As in previous attempts, Sticky Request... APPROVED!!!! Now, on to the actual purpose! Games change, and so much their players. Before this post was the Guild Bases of Operations, a long time tradition on Emerald Dream to claim a base, defend it with your lives, and attack others all in the name of RP-PvP, a corner stone of ED. With the removal of World Defense and the introduction of War Mode with no replacement and increased sharding, our old ways of doing things have gone by the way side. I have happily converted this thread in to Emerald Dream's new RP Guild Listing sticky! What does this mean? If you are an RP guild I will take down your information. Please send to me either on here, discord, or any other in game method, and I'll add you to the post/listing. What does this mean for non-RP guilds? At the moment, I only have so much room within two sticky posts and we will see if I can fit it all in as time goes on, I want to reserve this space for RP guilds first and foremost as we are, of course, an RP server. I want to start with this particular format: ... As an example: ... It should read that the Sunsworn is a heavy RP guild first and foremost that also likes to PvP and is lightly interested in PvE that is an old elf based guild that I like to pick on. I hope this will better serve our server and help us continue moving forward into BfA and beyond! Please let me know if you need any corrections, edits, additions, removals, or general questions about this thread. Earth Mother watch over you.Abrahof160 Oct 10
May 30 RP Guides/Resources for Beginners RP Guides/Resources for Beginners I wanted to compile some resources for anyone who might be interested in trying out Roleplay. If you know of any other articles/guides/videos that should be added, just let me know. ... ...Rend27 May 30
Feb 6 Thinking about Emerald Dream? Read This! v3.1 Greetings travelers! Thank you for taking the time to look at Emerald Dream. Please feel free to read this guide in full detail to decide if you are right for our realm. Don't skim - it's important to make sure you are able to give back to this realm as much - if not more - than it gives to you! Before you find yourself $27.23 poorer than you were yesterday, take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions we see on an almost-daily basis: To all the current Dreamers before we begin, please let me know if any of this information isn't correct, is outdated, or simply needs to be added, and I'll edit it accordingly. Let’s answer the more difficult questions first: "Is Emerald Dream right for me?" This question really should be, "Am I right for Emerald Dream?". Emerald Dream has its own unique flavor in that we were both an RP server and a PvP server. Despite our current denotation as a RP realm, we still keep our RP-PvP flair. This means we are a full RP server, as we have always been, minus our official PvP rule-set. However, Warmode is a very active part of our server if not "the way to play" on Emerald Dream. How you fit in to that description is entirely up to you. "How is the RP here?" It depends how you look at it - if you're coming from a PvP or PvE server, it will be quite a bit more prevalent (I can't recall seeing open RP on any of my PvP-realm stints). If you're coming from a large dedicated RP server like Moonguard or Wyrmrest, it probably won't be as prevalent. But regardless, it's still here, and we're doing our best to keep it alive and well. Admittedly, most of the true RP is guild-centric, but not exclusive to anyone. In other words, you may not just up and stumble across 10 random players RPing together. Instead, you're more likely to envelope yourself in an RP group if you start introducing yourself to well-known RP guilds, so you can tag along when they host events. Or better yet, become a part of their guild so you can host your own. Emerald Dream RP is what you make it. Side note: Hop into the RP channels on Horde/Alliance and give it a spin (/join RP). We have also established communities for these channels. Ask General or RP chat for those link and invites. They can also be found here on the forums. "What is an RP-PVP realm?": RP-PvP servers no longer exist with the addition of Warmode. However, they were opened at subscribers’ request. Prior to the opening of this type of server, players had to choose between RP-PvE servers or pure PvP servers, often splitting time between realm types to satisfy both areas of interest. In other words, an RP-PvP realm such as Emerald Dream is not a realm designed for players to partake in only RP or only PvP. RP-PvP servers were created in response to roleplayers that wished to play with the PvP ruleset. It is not a request, but an expectation, that veterans, transfers, and new players alike be well-versed and capable in both. Although Emerald Dream no longer holds its RP-PvP denotation as mentioned above if you do not satisfy that criteria please invest your time (and likely money) elsewhere on a more suitable realm! "How is the PvE here?": Generally, pretty decent. Long-time PvE'ers will tell you that "PvE comes to Emerald Dream to die", but we have countless guilds clearing Normal, Heroic, and even Mythic mode raids on both Horde and Alliance and quite a few conquering several bosses in Heroic and a handful have Heroic/Mythic bosses on farm. If you're a hardcore dragonslayer, please take a look at where other guilds are and decide for yourself, in comparison to your server, where we're at: 20-Man Mythic Progression Sticky: (Capped and outdated) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415131707 It is suggested you look for yourself here: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamAbrahof21 Feb 6
Dec 1 Emerald Dream Role Playing Guide (Maralah) The Basics Gender Do you want to role-play a female or male character? Perhaps something outside of the binary? There are advantages to either. This is mostly a personal choice. Most people tend to stay with their own gender, although there are many people who cross-gender roleplay. Largely there is no stigma around this among role-players. Many factors go into this choice, and none are to be critiqued as said it’s an individual’s personal choice and we are not here to police or chastise Name What's in a name? A lot, actually. Your name, oftentimes, is the first impression another player will have of you. In a roleplaying server, like ED is, a name like Twinkforu or Imapriest are often frowned upon. A good way of deciding if your name is appropriate is to picture your character in a real-life scenario. Would a parent name their child Imapriest? Ultimately, the decision is up to the player. Keep in mind where you are playing, however. Under character names, I've found most people find a simple search around a baby names site useful if they're stuck on what to name a character. The following are useful sites*: o http://www.20000-names.com(Searches names) o https://www.behindthename.com/ (Meanings of Names) o http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm o http://www.namegenerator.biz/wow-name-generator.php#generator-bookmark Personality Having a vague idea of your character's personality is always good. Personality is how your character reacts and responds to certain situations. Is she mean, or is she kind and benevolent? This choice will affect your gameplay, seeing as your evil warlock will not likely give a discount to that cute gnome mage, not matter how much you like the gnome mage out of character. Personalities often conflict, which is normal. Don't expect everyone to get along, just like in real life. However, don't bring your in character (IC) drama out of character (OOC). Alignment Alignment is usually used in Dungeons and Dragons and other related games, so it isn't of much relevance to World of Warcraft. Your characters alignment is a general stereotype of their personality. The usual alignments are lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil. Who is Your Character?Who is your character after all? There are many things to consider while making your character. Before you actually begin to roleplay, you must consider other aspects, such as: Who is this character? What drives him? What makes him respond to different things in different ways? A character background or history can answer most of these questions. The key to a character history is to ensure that your creativity fits within the boundaries of the environment you wish to play in. These are a few general questions to help shape your character: * How and where did your character grow up? * Do they have family? Where are they? What do they do? * Hold old is your character? Who are their friends? * Have they ever been hurt? Have they been in love? * Are they happy? Are they disappointed? * What are their morals? What are their ideas on honor and respect? * What about on stealing and lying? *Thanks to the lovely Harpalyce for the baby names websites.Abrahof22 Dec 1
Dec 1 RP-PvP FAQ's (Maralah) Originally posted on the Old ED forums by: Ehrin Level 11 Human Mage (Aurora) [ED] and reposted by: Cadmael Level 80 Human Paladin (Cartel of Netherstorm) [ED] Sections: 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? 6. What kind of name can I use for my character? 7. What kind of language do I use on an RP-PVP server? 8. How do I denote if what I am saying is In-Character (IC) and Out-Of-Character (OOC)? 9. Is the General channel IC or OOC? 10. Do I have to role-play all the time? 11. RP vs PvP? 12. How do I meet other RPers in-game? 13. Is it appropriate to RP in Instance Dungeons and Battlegrounds? 14. Helpful links 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? Simply, an RP-PVP server is a hybrid of the Roleplaying (RP) and Player-Vs-Player (PvP) server rule set. It is an RP server who has been added an additional PvP rule set. 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? Blizzard's official explanation of Realm Types can no longer be found. Though I have an archived source from various points. From 2005: https://web.archive.org/web/20050829004121/http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2007 with the one of the first mentions of RP-PvP servers: https://web.archive.org/web/20070501223249/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20131120222414/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/guide/getting-started But here it is in a Nutshell: A regular RP server is based on the PvE (Player Vs Environment) rule set. That is, if you come across a member of the opposite faction, you are not able to engage them in combat unless both of you manually flagged. Everything in /say and /yell channels must be in-character. A PvP server does not require you to act in-character, and you are able to openly attack members of the opposing faction. RP-PVP takes the best of both worlds. You are always in-character, dealing with situations as they would and you get the opportunity to turn a member of the opposite faction into green, purple or blue jelly at any moment. 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? You act out the role of your character. You talk as they would talk, think as they would think and act as they would act. If you do not want to act out a character, or at least abide by the RP server rule set, you should consider rolling your character on a different server. 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? Speculation is always difficult but Emerald Dream is no stranger to change. We have always been a tight-knit community at our core who looks out for the longevity of our server. However, from our best guesses and mildly general consensus we as a community based realm will carry on the RP-PvP history of the server. Many guilds have already dedicated themselves to remaining flagged at all times even before any changes have been made concrete. At this point (12/1/17) RP servers will be within their own PvP and non-PvP flagged shards that will not be shared with any others. Many of us came to this RP realm for the specific purpose that it also has a PvP rule set and intend to keep that draw and mysticism the same. 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? No, but it helps if you have some idea of your characters history to draw on to help you figure out how your character will react to certain situations and people. For (a very simplified) example: Your Human character lost her parents at the hand of the Orcish Horde during the Second War. She now has a deep-seeded hatred of all Orcs and will go out of her way to kill as many of them as she can.Imfernal6 Dec 1
Aug 28, 2017 [20M] Mythic Raid Progression - Legion For guild progress, see the link below. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamDefenestrate500 Aug 28, 2017
24m Attention: <Pup Cult> We will not stop crushin' ya pathetic excuse of a cult til da toll iz paid; whether in gold or in blood. All of ya pups will make fine decoration for ol Gordrakk's trophy room All of ya' pathetic pleas for peace are drowned out by da roaring engines of our hogs as they trample ya bodies, turnin' ya pups inta roadkill. Consider dis ya' final past due notice: Last night was da beginnin', but ya' end will be soon.Gordrakk16 24m
52m ⚡Warbound Legion Decimate Limitless&TAE⚡ In Zuldazar, anything can happen, anything crazy. Well something did happen, but it isn't anything different. Warbound Legion forces decimate two Alliance guilds in Vol'dun. Once encountered upon an azerite source, Warbound Legion struck quickly and executed the guild of Limitless in a blink of an eye. Their leader ran to another area to escape death yet failed and died in the dirt. The second guild, The Alliance Empire, attempted to escape the wrath of Warbound Legion by running to an Alliance base. This was a huge blunder, no one is safe from the Legionaries of Warbound Legion. They were slaughtered quickly, their blood staining the ground beneath them. Let this be a lesson to the Alliance, Warbound Legion will hunt you down. Throggma3 52m
1h [H] -=Singularity=- <Singularity> is looking to fill out our core raid team for progression in Uldir! We are currently in need of ranged dps! Healers may be considered as well. <Singularity> is a well established and active guild community with an active Discord. We focus on building our community through teamwork, lasting friendships, and fun! Raid times for our Core Team are Tues/Thurs 7pm realm-11pm realm. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 8/8 Heroic Uldir! In addition to raiding we also: WPvP Members always pushing M+ keys RBGS (Rating Push Team coming soon) Active Discord Active Guild Chat If you're interested, please whisper Funkkin/Bluberyscone/Jujubeese/Noridris/Vurnalia! Btag - FunkyTurtle#11594Funkkin8 1h
2h [H] <The Clubhouse> Heroic Raids - 8/8H, 8/8N <The Clubhouse> is recruiting for semi-casual Heroic raiding. Originally created during late Legion for a group of RP/variety streamers, their friends, and their communities, we're looking to expand our ranks in order to better fill our raid roster in Battle for Azeroth. Our primary raiding goal is to aim for Ahead of the Curve achievement each raid tier and our raiding experiences range from former server first mythic raiders to people who just started playing during Legion. If you're looking for a laid-back, friendly, and helpful community to raid with, look no further. We value having a fun and positive environment over all else, and as such have a low tolerance for toxicity or drama. While we expect our raiders to be prepared and perform to the best of their ability, we're willing to work with you both during our Normal raids and outside of raids to improve any DPS/HPS or mechanic-related issues should they arise and hopefully help move you into raiding Heroic with us as you improve. So if you're new to the game, your chosen class, or just having a rough time adjusting to changes made in the expansion, we don't mind as long as you're making an effort. Our Raid Schedule(in CST/Server time): Wednesday - 8 PM to 11:30PM Friday - 8 PM to 11:30PM Saturday - 7 PM to 11:40PM We're looking to recruiting the following classes/specs for our raid roster: Arms Warrior Havoc DH Windwalker Monk Rogue Ranged DPS DPS with OS Heals (Potential for full time healer depending on future raid size) Attendance requirements are fairly loose. While we request our raiders try to maintain 60%+ attendance if possible, we are open to pretty much anyone regardless of schedule. We realize real life happens, and if you need time off from raiding for any reason, just let us know. Currently, we're asking for 330+ ilvl for Normal raids and 350+ for Heroic raids - with Heroic raids also having a moderate minimum expected performance level. Loot will be distributed via personal loot and for the resulting unwanted, tradeable gear, either rolling(for farm content) or loot council factoring in attendance and how big of an upgrade the item is(for progression content). Any questions or requests for an invite can be posted here or directed to one of the following on Bnet: Kuvo#1742 Goldie#1239 Sibark#1705Rovo8 2h
4h Rate the RP mog above you 1-10. Thought this would be a fun thread. I am not from ED, but I love RP. RP-PvP in particular. Usually my RP is mostly limited to mogging, emotes, making backstories and simple stuff like that, but it helps with immersion. So here is a thread for talking about mogs and sharing them. You don't have to just rate the one above you btw, but you can always discuss other mogs throughout the thread.Gnomest130 4h
4h [H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment> The breeze of Thunder Bluff hit against his face, the wind causing his braids to fly along with it. He stood before the group gathered at the ceremonial fire among the highest bluff. He softly cleared his voice before addressing the crowd; "I am Abrahof Ragetotem, son of Hannurk of the Ragtotem, Veteran of the Horde now Chieftain of the Redwood Tribe after the passing of our late Chieftain Tanahrok. The Redwood, a tribe created of those less fortunate, alienated, dismissed, destroyed, and abandoned, has been through much. Our strength lies in each of our individual skills and the bonds we form as new brothers and sisters among our own. I come to you today to offer an opportunity to join us among the Redwood and fight back the Alliance as they look to end our way of life as a people! We offer the privilege of protecting our lands and destroying any and all Alliance who dare trample on our ancestral homes across the world! Be it here in Mulgore, the Taunken villages of Northrend, the Highmountain of the Isles, or the Yon'gol of Pandaria, the shu'halo will not be pushed back behind a wall like before! For the tribes, For the Horde!" ((Guild Site: https://www.redwoodgaming.com/ What we do. Here in the Tribe we focus on tauren based RP and RP events. We prefer to make relations with other RP based guilds on the server and focus on community as well as individual story telling. Community is part of our overall function just as it is in the tauren culture. Hoping to include as many as possible, our events are open all who wish to join in. We RP first and foremost, with most other things taking a back seat. We have our weekly IC meeting Tuesdays, as well as free RP days on the weekends and any other time we are not doing anything. PvP- With a growing active group PvP is going to happen on a server such as this. Because of this, active training as well as grouped pvp is encouraged to our members, and not just with us but with friends in other guilds as well so you will always have a partner to kick some butt with. Even with the alliance (death to you all), it is important to show respect to those on the other side. There is nothing wrong with being competitive just as long as you keep it in the battlefield. We're all here to have fun. We have also just recently dedicated Wednesdays to RBG/arena night. PvE - We have dedicated Saturday normally to Mythic+ and Uldir Normal for casual PvE usually at around 8:30pm server or later. It is completely dependent on the amount of people available and what we are feeling though normally defaulting to raiding. Currently 3/8 N, 9/8 super duper M+ We could really use: Healing priests H Pals Hunters DKs Ranks: While this is not like the military as with other groups, we have ranks to show ones status while with the tribe. These ranks are attained by completing various Rites of Passage, of which there are four. Each rite is done by catering to an individuals' needs and the rank they are attempting to obtain to better themselves within the tribe. Youngling/OOC - Achieved by joining the tribe, it's a basic rank to everyone. People who want to try out the guild will do so in this rank. It does not offer much but company and conversation. it allows a person to get used to how things are run. Initiate - You are a new member who is not quite a Tribesman. Though many of your actions are a bit restricted it is because they need to be. One is not allowed to wear the tabard yet. This rank is achieved after doing an rp meeting with anyone with the rank of elder to chieftain in the tribe. Tribesman - After passing the first rite of passage into the tribe you are now a basic member. Benefits are given and you begin to have more say within the tribe as Tribesman. We take your voices and concerns more seriously and are allowed to wear Tabard at events Oshkibi - This is given to those who wish to watch or are ambassadors from other groups or regions. This is great for Non Tauren characters who would like to be more involved in the tauren community or guild as a whole. (limit:10) Brave - A Tribesman must again prove themselves within a rite of passage. You find yourself elevated over the regular tribesman proving you are capable of not only taking care of yourself but others within the tribe or on the bluff. You are valued for all that you give. Can wear tabard regularly, and has access to Elite tabard for events.Abrahof169 4h
7h [TONIGHT] A Nightmare on Dream Street Jack o Lanterns lit, with faces grim, those who seek out pleasure and sin. The Horseman rises in the dead of night, to give those he finds a horrible fright. The scourge is gone, but in their stead, the Forsaken walk and fill their stead. Gather round, far and near, the Nightmare Carnival draws ever near! Come join the Alliance for our Nightmare on Dream Street Faire! A collaborative effort from many guilds on our Great Server! It will be hosted on October 20, 2018 from 7P - 1030P server time at Stormglen Village in Gilneas. (warmode off) Flyer https://i.imgur.com/gdrzjgo.jpg Featured Prizes -Copy of Overwatch -Wow Game Time -Character Sketches -Misc Pets and Mounts -Gold, gold, Gold -and much more Activities include Fortune Telling, Costume Contest, Spooky Stories, Trivia, Petting Zoo, a Play, a Pet tourney, and more! A special thanks to Orchid Hallow, Monocled Ruffians, Coldridge Company, The Ashen Vale, Salty Sea Doggos, Kul Tiras Marines, Dinkleberg and Chasing Shadows for planning and getting a plethora of prizes to give away!Aglaica19 7h
7h ❣️<Nascent> 7/8M US55 9hr LF Ranged DPS Nascent is recruiting talented and passionate raiders for our 9-hour team. Spots are for progression- not the bench. We have an opening for a Warlock and Mage/Boomkin. Website: https://nascent.gg ➡ Raid Times Monday 7-10PM PST Tuesday 7-10PM PST Wednesday 7-10PM PST This is a strict 9-hour schedule. No "add an extra day during first 2 weeks" shady business. ➡ Progression Uldir: 7/8M (US 55) Antorus: 11/11M (US 69) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M (US 77) Nighthold: 10/10M (US 108) Trial of Valor: 3/3M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M ➡ Recruitment needs (updated 10/19/18) Warlock Mage/Boomkin If your class/spec isn't listed, don't be put off. We have an interest in the right player and are more than willing to evaluate that over your class/spec choice. Apply anyway! ➡ Social media Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be used in progression. Many of us have played WoW since release and have hardcore raided at a high level at some point. We know what it takes to succeed, but no longer believe it is necessary to spend large amounts of time to progress. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 7-10 PM PST. That is only 9 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but do require a viable off-spec. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. It also shows you know more than just your spec, which makes you a more valuable raider. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more: Dobi - Dobi#11747 (Guild Master) Scrogg - Scrogg#11904 Treefee - Treefee#1923Dobi32 7h
7h [A] <The Lion's Bulwark> 1/8M Weekend Raids Updated 09/30/2018 About The Lion's Bulwark https://thelionsbulwark.org/ The majority of our players are in their twenties and play WoW to supplement their busy lives. Outside of WoW we play a number of other games, and we're always looking for more people to hang out on Discord with us! Outside of raiding we actively run M+ dungeons throughout the week, venture into organized PvP/Warmode, and explore all of the new content BfA has to offer. Why Choose The Lion's Bulwark? Because you want to be a part of a community of friendly, engaged players! We intend to never stray from our 2 night a week, weekend raiding schedule. This allows us to accommodate a wide array of skilled players that may have 9 – 5 jobs, are currently studying, have families, or do not wish to raid on weekdays/late at night. Our ultimate goal is to have a large community of players so that raids can happen routinely every week and guild members have no difficulty finding others to form Mythic+/other groups with. Raid Times: Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00PM - 8:00PM CST. Progression 8/8H 1/8M BFA-Raiding Recruitment Needs: Recruitment needs are most actively updated on our website. Ranged DPS: Mage/Warlock Preferred (High Priority) Flex healers (Low Priority) BFA-M+ Recruitment Needs: TANKS! Please more tanks for M+ PvP Recruitment: We are looking for an experienced RBG team leader - if you are looking for a team to lead, we have the people, just need the leader! RP Theme <The Lion’s Bulwark> is an offshoot from the Alliance military whose primary function is to serve as a rapid deployment force/strike team. While we are definitely military focused, we do not insist that our members be run-of-the-mill soldiers. As an independent military force, we value individuality in our members' personalities and equipment so long as they stick to the chain of command in matters of war. Our RP component does not only accept soldiers, as there are many other trades/specialties that are useful to our goals and objectives. Outside of battle, the Lions also engage in a few entrepreneurial enterprises, including the management of a tavern that doubles as our base of operations. Events will be a mix of hosting tavern RP nights and participation in RPPvP/WPvP against the Horde. RP Story The founding members of the Lion's Bulwark first met while recovering from the events of the Broken Shore. The failure of this assault, and the Horde's perceived betrayal, lead many operatives to doubt the efficacy of the Alliance's military leadership. While their loyalty and devotion to the Alliance was without question, they began to consider the superfluous nature of its military leadership to be its biggest weakness. These members began to hold discussions where they shared their opinions on the leadership decisions, the war against the Legion, and future relations between the Horde and Alliance. Following the burning of Teldrassil, these discussions gradually transitioned into secret meetings that lead to the formation of an armed force totally independent from the Alliance military. The events that lead to this disaster solidified the doubts they held over the efficacy of the Alliance military's intelligence apparatus, as well as its decision making capabilities. The members began to understand that the wars to come would severely strain the Alliance, and that to truly serve it they would need to do so on their own terms. With this in mind, they took it upon themselves to draft a special task force dedicated to the protection of Alliance interests, whether that be through the defense of Alliance civilians or the outright destruction of the Horde and its allies. Contact Details: If you think that you may be a good fit for our guild, please contact: Myself (Guild Master) - OptimusPrime#1854 Vaantik (Officer) - Crater#1571 Spades (Guild Chef) - Lass#1756 We are always looking for RPPvP opportunities, please reach out to me via Battle.net if you have an event that you would like for us to attend.Swiftwright101 7h
7h [A]<Emerald Nightmare Order> PvE,PvP, & More Summary This guild has been around for a couple years ran by a close group of friends. We want to start building a guild that makes all types of players feel like they have a place in. We will have wide varieties of guild events for more serious players as well as casual players. Players new to WoW are also welcome! PvE We will have a primary raid team for pushing Heroic/Mythic raids. As well as a secondary raid team for alts/casual players/people interested in learning mechanics . We also will be having plenty of people running Mythic +'s daily! As of right now we don't have set days for raiding, once we get more members we will figure out what days we want to raid. Most likely weekdays 7-10 realm time. PvP We also are just as interested in having an RBG team, one for pushing high rating and the other for players newer to PvP wishing to improve. Most of our officers are into Arenas and WPvP so we will be doing WPvP events and will welcome players who enjoy arenas. The schedule for the RBG team is also undecided and we will have set days in the future. Misc. We will have a wide variety of events including Trivia nights, Gauntlet style PvP in the Gurubashi Arena and many more! Contact You can reply to this post and I will add you next time i'm on. Or you can whisper Calivara, Floored, Frogmount or Shamdoom!Finger5 7h
7h Deleted Found a guild.Cleverpun0 7h
8h [H] FAKE GAMERS - 7/8 Heroic - Wed/Sun Raids ABOUT FAKE GAMERS – Fake Gamers is a guild of IRL friends from Canada who have raided together each of the last several expansions. We have a core of veteran players, and are looking to expand our guild in BFA to a point where we can move on to Mythic progression. Our main goal is to keep our guild a good mix of casual (2 raid nights) with progression (Heroic clears + Mythic progression) through the content of BFA as it is released. RAID TIMES – Wednesday – 7pm to 11pm EST Sunday – 6pm to 11pm EST ** We do not raid outside of these times. We want to maximize the time we have in the raid, while leaving the other nights for guild members to spend time enjoying the game their own way, whether it’s Mythic+, PVP, or leveling alts. RECRUITMENT – We are currently open to ALL DPS. GUILD MERGE? Currently we are exploring the option of merging another guild into our own to pursue Mythic raiding progression. Too many guilds on our server are running only Heroic, and we see this as a viable option to bring two groups together for one common goal. HOW TO JOIN – Guild Leader – lolneerg – BNET: lolneerg#1704 *** If you add me, tell me where you are coming from please and thanks! Lolneerg0 8h
9h [H] Solidarity - 3/8 M Recruiting for Uldir ABOUT SOLIDARITY We are a multi-game community with a strong history in progression raiding. We have an established end-game progression mythic team on Emerald Dream - Horde and are currently looking to make new additions to our raid roster in preparation for current and future raid content. At our core we are a raiding guild, but we highly value raid-life balance. Our goals are to progress at a high level but we believe that maintaining a fun atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any progressive-raiding team. This means that we progress at our own speed and facilitate strict raid times. We expect people to be on time and prepared to progress efficiently as a team. However, we take into account our real-life emergencies and are understanding if something should come up that would prevent anyone from attending. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST Wednesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST We strictly keep to the raid times listed. Our mission is to be as efficient as possible in our 7 hour per week raid schedule. PROGRESSION 3/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 11/11 Mythic Antorus https://raider.io/guilds/us/emerald-dream/Solidarity%20Gaming RECRUITMENT NEEDS Holy Paladin Warlock Will look at all exceptional raider applicants! WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER • Progression raiding with strict raid times. • Relaxed raid schedule. • Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active Discord community with a wide variety of gamers. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us for more information or fill out an application at our site: www.Solidarity-Gaming.com Phantix - PhantixTV#1385 (Bnet) or Phantix#8896 (Discord) Sloppy - Sloppytoppy#1263 (Bnet) or Sloppy#3876 (Discord) Nox - Nox#1368 (Bnet) or Nox#3461 (Discord) (If you add us on Real ID - Please PM us with who you are from the forums *Class/Role/iLvl*)Phanter29 9h
9h [A]<Mythically Mediocre>LFM Raiders 8/8H 2/8M Recruiting: Raid Team 1 (Mythic) is recruiting a ranged DPS. Raid Team 2 (Heroic and Casual Mythic) is recruiting a Frost Death Knight and either a Resto Shaman or Resto Druid. Experienced RBG leader (Updated 10/18/2018) <Mythically Mediocre> is recruiting active players for guild events. Events are as follows: Monday/Wednesday starting at 8 p.m. server time we run M+. On key nights we have been fortunate to run 5-7 M+ teams simultaneously, and the focus is getting as many guildies as possible M+9 or higher. Unless the affixes are extra difficult, we have enough +10 keys for everyone and try to balance carries/casual players with skilled players. High key pushes typically happen on the "off" key nights or after the bulk of our players complete their weekly +10. M+ is a daily occurrence in guild, so those who enjoy M+ are highly encouraged to join even if they do not raid. Raid Team 1 runs Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 p.m. The team is 8/8 N Uldir, 8/8 H Uldir, and 2/8 M Uldir. We are progressing on Zek'voz and have pushed him down to 18%. Raid Team 2 runs Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 server. We are currently trialing players before finalizing a roster. Team 2 focuses on AOTC and casual mythic progression.The team is currently 7/8 H Uldir and 1/8 M Uldir. Casual raid runs Friday/Saturday from 8-11 p.m. This raid team starts with normal and knocks out as many bosses on heroic as possible. Our casual team is 8/8 N Uldir and 4/8 H Uldir. Saturday and Sunday we run RBGs for fun and achieves. Saturday starts between 2-3 p.m. server and Sunday starts at 8 p.m. server. The goal is to get to 1800, and we have several players floating around the 1700 bracket currently. Guild members are free to create events. We have a large roster of active players and average between 20-50 players a night during the week with an active guild chat. Don't be intimidated by our size; our guildies are very helpful. Legion Accomplishments: 5/9 Mythic ToS 6/11 Mythic Antorus Mythic keystones in the mid-20s Multiple 2k arena players And as a dedicated member of Emerald Dream I'd love to tell you all our RP backstory, but it's a wee bit too raunchy for these delicate forums. Of course the story begins in Goldshire.... If interested, add me on bnet - Tikkun#1665. Bnet messages go straight to my phone, so I'm pretty quick on the response.Protogeneia71 9h
9h Delete Delete.Hüsker274 9h
10h [A] <We Hero on Trash>, but only on weekends ABOUT US We Hero on Trash (formerly known as Fatal Contract) is a newly reformed weekend PvE guild on Emerald Dream. We mostly play and hold events during the weekend, as the majority of our members have full time jobs or college during the week (though, you can still find strong activity during the evening hours everyday). Our goals for the guild are to remain small but active, hoping to remain closer to a family rather than being a big blob of unknown players who you happen to group up with. While we are a very laid-back and easy going guild, we do hold 3 basic principles to heart when playing together: teamwork, integrity, and respect. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR We are currently seeking exceptional players who are interested in running Mythic+. We are also looking for those interested in being on a backup roster for the raid. RAID INFO and RECRUITMENT Friday: 8:30 - 11:30 CST (Server Time) Saturday: 8:30 - 11:30 CST (Server Time) 8/8 Normal Uldir 7/8 Heroic Uldir For raid recruitment, we are mainly only seeking those who are willing to be on a backup roster. CONTACT Think you might be interested in joining? Please visit our website and hit Apply ...Firehazard49 10h
11h Coldridge Company - Employment Opportunities We are a growing Jack-of-all-Trades company based in many locations across Azeroth, that offers our employees steady work, weekly meals, and adventure. The Company: Coldridge Company is family oriented company that offers business ventures in Eastern Kingdoms, Kul Tiras, and Pandaria, and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. -All our offices are currently seeking employees of all skill levels, whether it be a seasoned mercenary or just a simple miner, all employees are treated equal, and the same resources and benefits are accessible to all. -At Coldridge Company we are in the business of business, and do any job to the best of our abilities, big or small, boring or bloody. The Positions: We’re looking for employees who do a little of everything, from paperwork, to security (WPVPers, Rpers, Mythic+ runners, RBGers) Requirements: -Cheerful personality -Willingness to aid others -Team Player, no spoil sports -Sense of humor (guild chat is not always PG) -Be able to take a hit, and not rage or cry The Locations: Coldridge Company is based in Coldridge Valley - Dun Morogh but our field offices are located in Stormwind, Boralus and Tirigarde Sound. All locations are seeking active agents to employ, are near fine cuisine and the finest hotels, and are tourist areas where great connections and sights can be seen Why should you apply?: -Reasonable hours -Beautiful locations -Interesting people -Opportunities for on the job training! How to Apply?: -Contact Dullahan (CEO) Aglaica (HR/PR cogm) or Kadira (Field Director) or Goldiwings (field director) we can be reached ingame or in the Alliance Roleplay Discord under the Coldridge Company tag ***Coldridge Company is not strictly a Roleplay guild, while many of us are Roleplayers, and we have a guild storyline and do frequent RP events, we also allow OOC members who do not participate in RP into the guild as long as they do not actively grief Roleplay (we do not consider camping or pvp to be griefing). Also while many of us stay in warmode - we do not discriminate against those who keep it off.Aglaica26 11h
13h ⚔️The Emboldened - Accepting New Recruits⚔️ The Emboldened is a primarily PvP guild [formerly known as Warforged Legion]. As a whole our goal is to participate and be an active guild in the Emerald Dream PvP community both in rated/casual instanced PvP but also in WPvP. Our members have an interest in improving their own skills as well as helping others to explore and enjoy all aspects of the game! We do guild RBGs multiple times a week as well as having several members who play arena and many that just enjoy casual BGs and skirms! Our RBG team finished the final season of Legion around 2.6MMR with most of the team around 2.1/2.2CR. In an effort to encourage all aspects of the game we have a growing RP community with in guild! Many of our members enjoy walk up as well our own small guild centered RP! We are also working on becoming more active in server-wide events! The Emboldened is happy to announce we have a Heroic raiding tier of the guild now lead by our wonderful raid leader Kaarson! Our current raid roster is about 30 members with a few slots for subs and is closed currently for new members to join. The core raid team for guild meets Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 730 and goes until 1030 with a 10 minute break. We also have a regularly scheduled open raid run for Saturday afternoons. The open raid has no set roster and is open to all members in guild who are interested in attending and have appropriate item level. The Emboldened is currently 8/8N and 7/8H. The Emboldened is a thriving community of empowered and emboldened individuals that have built friendships that go beyond the World of Azeroth, lasting years! We encourage you to join us and be a part of it! ⚔️What we do: ... ⚔️What we don't do: ... ⚔️What we expect from you: ... ⚔️What we offer as your new family: ... ⚔️Join today! ... Keep up with guild events and giveaways on Twitter! https://twitter.com/EmboldenedEDCari475 13h
16h [H] <Brood> Recruiting Raiders! <Brood> 8/8N, 6/8H (Tuesdays/Thursdays 8pm-11pm server) We are currently looking for skilled raiders to fill out our heroic team for the last two bosses and to fill a 20 man roster for mythic progression. We are a 6 hour a week, two day a week guild so we value our time spent in raid as well as lives outside of the game. We are also currently recruiting for multiple weekly mythic plus dungeon teams for high keystones. Our current needs are: Blood DK Resto Druid Affliction Warlock Disc/Holy Priest If interested please add myself or our Guild Master Kash#1251 Cleavis#1640Kashik3 16h
21h [H]<Reforged Glory> Recruiting 2/8M We are looking to bolster our roster with Both Hardcore Mythic progression players and Casual raiders alike. We are a 2 day week Mythic raiding guild. Currently we are in need of a Fulltime Healer and few RDPS. Schedule: Tuesday 8 to 11 Server time (CST) - Mandatory Thursday 8 to 11 Server time (CST) - Mandatory Recruitment needs: Tank - Brewmaster/DK/DH 1 Healer - Paladin/Shaman 1 RDPS - Mage/Warlock/Hunter 2 or 3 Are we for you? We are welcoming any new or veteran players regardless of your class desire or currently ilvl. Whether you are returning to the game or have been here the entire time we encourage you to give us a look. All we ask for is dedication to the guild/raid and competency on your class and role and the ability to follow instructions when given. We aim to create and maintain a consistent raid environment that progresses quickly and cleanly through current and upcoming content while having fun in the process. We provide everything that is necessary for raiding including consumables, enchants and gems. There will also be Mythic Plus teams throughout the guild, so if that's your jam we will definitely have what you're looking for. Contact info: If you have any other inquiries please contact myself in game or on battlenet. Rojax#1908Røjax9 21h
1d Cancelled Edit: RP storywriting contest cancelled due to lack of interest from the realm.Blom11 1d
1d WTS [The 1 Ring] x26 Over the years I've collected 26 [The 1 Ring]. Never really had a reason. I just though they were cool because LOTR reference and rare fishing item. Was toying around with the idea of selling them and heard RP realms pay better for this kind of item. So just seeing if anyone is interested.Thulsathanos2 1d
1d Where now are the horse and the rider? “Where now are the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing? Where is the harp on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing? Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow; The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. Who shall gather the smoke of the deadwood burning, Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?” -J.R.R. Tolkien -BlomBlom4 1d
1d Weekend at Blizzards Warmode sharding has killed ED World PvP. How long are we going to pretend it is still alive?Blom14 1d
1d <Nascent> Team 6, 5/8M 6hrs LF DPS+Heals! Nascent's Team 6 raid team is recruiting talented and passionate raiders. Spots are for progression- not the bench. Website: https://nascent.gg/ ➡ Raid Times Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM CST Thursday 8:00-11:00PM CST ➡ Progression Nighthold: 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M Uldir: 5/8M ➡ Recruitment needs Monks Mages Boomkins Any exceptional players ➡ Social media Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us The Team 6 (formerly known as Savage) raid team emerged at the end of Nighthold, where we climbed our way to 8/10M in only 8 weeks. In ToS we worked hard to end up with 8/9M, defeating the guild killer which was Fallen Avatar. In Antorus we achieved our first CE with multiple rekills on Argus. We're looking to only go further in Battle for Azeroth. We pride ourselves in a friendly raid environment that is not compromised by the thirst to complete Mythic content. We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be participating in progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM CST. That is only 6 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but having a viable off-spec is helpful. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our recruiters below to learn more: Erazul - Erazul#1964 Aliella - Aliella#1564 Trill - Trill#11805Erazul44 1d
1d The Emboldened RP raffle for October! The Emboldened is going to be doing a RP story raffle! This contest is open to all members of Emerald Dream and we encourage all of you to participate! New to role play or veterans! Reward: Vial of the Sands [2 person flying mount] How to enter: Write and post your RP story to #rpstories text channel in the Horde RP discord OR you can post them to the Emerald Dream Forums and post the link to this thread! Each story posted will count as one ticket entered towards the mount. The contest theme is: BFA adventures ... Stories can be as long or as short as you would like them to be. We will have a list of each entry available to see how many there are available posted in the Horde RP Discord in The Emboldened text channel! We will use a random generator to draw the winner on 10/31/2018! Looking forward to see your stories and what you all have been up to! Good luck! (The winner must have a Horde character to claim their prize!) EDIT : Just to make sure it is clear that each story posted counts as 1 raffle ticket towards winning the prize. At the end of the month we will draw ONE random winner from all of the names to award their prize! Thank you! Cari18 1d
16h Community Seeking More Friends! <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> Is the name of our community. We are very small and close-knit but want to expand to many more, and make new friends. We are about making lifelong friends. We are seeking people who want a permanent home. Those who don't want to play alone and enjoy the company of new friends! We like those who are active in discord and show up to our events! People who want to join us cross-realm are accepted as well. Invite link to community: https://blizzard.com/invite/VjPmxeYs4Jr All are accepted to the community. Although to get into the guilds you need to app. Thank you. <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> is an alliance guild on US Stormrage. Right now the guild is more social and casual. We do warfronts together, Mythic+'s and World Quests and the occasional WPVP and battlegrounds. We would like to raid but need more raiders to complete our group! Websites for more info: https://rainbowcupcakecrusaders.enjin.com/ <Sign Of the Emissary> is our horde RP guild on US Moon Guard. We have a themed guild with a unique story-line. We are currently all leveling up, and running low level dungeons together and Role playing our characters getting to know each other. We intend to eventually be doing arena's and rated battlegrounds together. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769337252 <Sign of the Emissary> Will also be a guild, in classic. On a pvp realm to be determined. We will be a raid progression guild. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary/classic If any of this sounds interesting to you. Please don't hesitate to contact, or fill out an app. Battle.net ID: Noxshade#11897 Discord ID: Luxastra#2294Luxastra7 16h
1d [A] <Cry Havoc> WPvP/RBGs <Cry Havoc> has switched to Alliance to even out the Warmode imbalance and is focused on becoming the most renowned W-PvP guild on ED. Not for zerging down others with pure numbers, but through skill and outplaying our enemies. We're looking for QUALITY, not quantity. We are specifically focused on RBGs and World PvP and our goal is to get all of our active, skilled PvPers, the Grand Marshal title. Looking for a guild focused on high end PvP? looking for an active, friendly, non-elitist online gaming community with an active Discord? Whisper one of our officers or myself for more details! For the Alliance! (Discord, And Working Headset Required) Our RP Backstory (for those interested): Cry Havoc got its humble beginnings as a band of would-be adventurers who sought to aid the Alliance in its quest to eliminate the threats facing their homes and world. Throughout the ongoing war with the Horde, the roster grew as many began to recognize the small group of adventurers and proceeded to flock to their cause. When bigger dangers emerged, they rose to the challenge and took the fight to Outland, where they, along with the rest of the Alliance, saved the world of Azeroth from the Burning Legion and Illidan. Upon returning home, the Alliance, like the Horde, was besieged by a plague that nearly rendered who remained under the heel of the Lich King. Those of the small band that survived helped where they could as the Alliance recovered and prepared for war. Unlike SI:7 or other areas of the Alliance, King Varian Wyrnn needed a group of warriors that were aggressive in their methods in irradicating the Horde and defending the homefront. Realizing the champions' potential and in recognition for their devoted service over the years, they became established as a division within the Alliance military. Under the name bestowed by Varian to mark such an approach that would strike fear into the hearts of the Horde, the heroes took on the name Cry Havoc. With the understanding that the Horde may lose its warchief in the upcoming battles in Northrend, Varian charged Cry Havoc with infiltrating the Horde in case such a time required a preemptive strike against them. Solving the obvious problem of blending in plain sight, Varian selected only a handful of mages to accompany them and forge new identities. And so the heroes of Havoc faded from the civilian memory as they were remembered as having been another set of soldiers that died in the frigid wastelands of the dead as they immersed themselves in enemy territory. Putting aside their differences with the Horde to accomplish the impossible, Cry Havoc returned from Northrend with the victory on their side. While the Alliance focused most of its resources towards the danger Deathwing represented, Cry Havoc remained with it's given task of watching the Horde and eliminating targets as asked by the king. As time progressed the group began to spread its reach by enlisting those of the opposite faction to aid them, thereby providing further intel and resources to the Alliance. With the loss of King Varian Wyrnn at the Broken Shore, Cry Havoc looked to its leader for direction. Staying true to the original mission, they remained and reached out to the new king. By the time the Burning Legion had been dealt with, Cry Havoc was gaining a reputation amongst the Horde and drawing some attention. It wasn't until after the attack on Teldrassil their division received word from King Wyrnn, but by which time the planning for the battle of Lordaeron was well underway and they were unable to assist their Alliance brethren. Maintaining their role and staying free of the fight, the battle for Lordaeron signalled the coming end of their mission as it drew suspicion that they hadn't answered the Horde's summons to war. It was during an unfateful night and on route with sensitive information, an Alliance spy ran afoul with some forsaken that lead to Cry Havoc's purpose becoming revealed. As soon as word hit, Cry Havoc's leadership, along with the other Alliance operatives with them at the time, vanished before the Horde could capture them. Upon their return to Stormwind, King Anduin officially made Cry Havoc a division of the 7th Legion and requested their expertise against the Horde, calling upon those left to take up the Alliance mantel once more on the open battlefield. While replenishing their ranks, there are currently rescue missions underway to retrieve other Cry Havoc members still within the Horde. Whether it be Horde on the homefront or threats further reaching from across the cosmos, Cry Havoc will always be there to defend the Alliance.Nayrock41 1d
1d [A] <Chocolate Milk> 7/8H 1/8M Chocolate Milk is late night raiding guild with a strong core team, made up of mostly friends who have played together for many years. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with skilled and like minded individuals to push into mythic Uldir. Raid days/times: Tues/Wed/Sun 8-10PST We are currently looking for a few select class/specs (will list below) to finish off our roster, but are willing to consider all skilled players who apply. What are we looking for? 10/17 - 1 Tank - Blood DK. - 2 Healers - Priest, Shammy, Pally. - DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter. If interested in joining or have any questions, feel to add us! Slade#1665 Peter#11296Aryaqt2 1d
2d [H]<Omnium> 1-day/week casual raiding guild Hello and thanks for taking the time to check us out! While we are a casual once-a-week raiding guild, our achievements are not in short supply given the schedule. We have achieved full Heroic clears (and consequently, Ahead of the Curve) every raiding tier since our founding during Siege of Orgrimmar in Mists of Pandaria. Are we right for you? We’re seeking kind, PvE-oriented adults who would like to experience Azeroth without having to wade through unnecessary criticism, crude language, hate speech, elitist attitudes, and general meanness. We aren’t just looking for raiders, so if you enjoy achievements, hunting for transmog, M+ adventures, or maybe an occasional dash of PvP, this might be the home you’re looking for. There is also a relaxed alt-raid to test out new characters or roles you might be interested in. Our main goal is to continue to build up a guild that is a sort of refuge from the dregs of Trade Chat. If you didn’t catch if the first time, we’re especially looking for kind, friendly people. We don’t have patience for racist/sexist/homophobic/prejudice/hateful chat, putting each other down (even in jest), or juvenile and elitist attitudes. There's no place for that stuff, and we see enough of it in-game as is. Our Current Activity (all times are in Central Time) Thursdays 7:00pm-10:30pm: Main Raid 6/8 H-Uldir If you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild (waves hand in Obi-wan manner) we aren’t the guild you’re looking for. While we might dabble with mythic fights on some raid tiers, it is never a guarantee. We are primarily a Heroic guild. Saturdays 2:00pm: M+ afternoon Sundays 6:15pm-8:00pm: Alt-Raid, kept one tier behind main raidMain Raid We're looking to bring in new members at this point who are interested in raiding while also sharing the philosophy and attitude that we've described above. As of posting, we field a 15-20 player raid on Thursday nights. For prospective raiders there are a few requirements which we can detail. Raiding Roles Tanks: Full (but as an off-spec, great for M+) Healers: Full DPS: Open (especially for ranged!)How to Join Fill out our application found at https://omniumed.wixsite.com/home And we have some further detailed information about us there. (Although this is our website, please note that our main form of communication outside of WoW is Discord.) Invited players are given an Initiate rank for 30-days, after which, in most cases, the player is bumped up to Member status. On rare occasions, the trial period will be extended. In an extreme case, guild leadership may decide the player isn't a good fit for the guild as a whole and ask that they leave. We haven't had to do this yet. If you'd like to know more, contact: Zsanica#1708 Icedcoffee#1507 We look forward to hearing from you!Kurocha2 2d
2d [A] <Drunken Fisherman> - Join Ush...hic! Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce <Drunken Fisherman> -- a shocial guild that doesn't take itshelf too sherioushly. We're looking at the following areash to focush on: Shocial Eventsh -- Some ideash include our own Fishing Tournamentsh, Themed Transhmog Contestsh shimilar to Trial of Shtyle, Naked/Drunken raiding, game night, just to name a few. Raiding -- We're building a raid team with a mix of friendsh and new comersh who enjoy the challenge of progression. Many of ush have been working on clearing Normal and Heroic, but it'll be nice to get more guildiesh in the mix! We'll shupply all the raiding suppliesh and whatnot...hic! Mythicsh -- We're running mythicsh and mythic+ to push keysh at least to the chesht cap. Ash we get more experienced players, we'll be having more frequent nightsh that we dedicate to that. PVP -- Shince Emerald Dream has such a shtrong PVP shcene, we're looking for experienced PVPersh who like to take a calm but committed approach to it and don't take themselvesh too sheriously. What's a little murder among friendsh, right?...hic! We're working on writing up our RP shtory and I'll update this post with it once that's all fleshed out. Cheersh!!Rysu28 2d
2d Chromatic Sword Sold- Delete pleaseEródish1 2d
2d Dark Creed Currently having roster issues. in high need of warlocks, hunters, shamans, mages, Also looking for a Tank as our tank just let us know he is getting burned out and wants to move to a casual status. open to all skilled players. Mythic level raiding guild that transferred to Emerald dream from Illidan and are still grounding ourselves. if you're interested in joining a casual but fun Mythic level guild contact us in game. we brought 18 Mythic level raiders on transfer and are around 19 on roster now. not counting trials. we are in need of more consistent raiders. Atarnish - Cha0s1o1#1555 Mattyna- nattymatty#1578Atarnish1 2d
2d Q/A mentions us! They don't have a fix for our server currently, more dark ages to come for RPWPvP with sharding. Maybe an option for some servers to opt out of the current sharding and provide the WPvP that we desire. (In the future) For anybody that missed the Q/A it was mentioned like 3/4 questions from the end.Zingster64 2d
2d [A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN “For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale by the grace of Elune: The Kaldorei people forever prevail As day recedes, in moonlight pale, The owls do softly croon: For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Our homeland the horde comes to assail Our birthright they impugn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Barbaric war cries to no avail to such we are immune For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Invade these woods, march these trails and find your corpses strewn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Whether by arrow, glaive, tooth or nail Invaders will meet their ruin For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale The Kaldorei people forever prevail” ((Poem by kind friend and honorary member Gholbine Riverstone)) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who We are - We are a group of friends who were looking for more out of their wow experience. We want to foster a kind and welcoming community of players from all experience levels and with varying interests and unite them and most importantly have fun! We are a mostly older crowd and our guild motto is “Real life comes first, always” as most of us have full time jobs, school, or families (and sometimes all three!) and we completely understand that this is a game. We are an inclusive guild. CO-GMs - Aeriara, Faeve, Jimmirus Officers - Yancey, Brig What we do - We do a little bit of everything under the sun including RP, WPVP, M+, to casual raiding and RBGS! We welcome all member suggested events and help facilitate anything our members are wanting to try or participate in! Our Guild Story going into BFA - Our original members were Nightelves leaving the forests in search of allies of all races in order to assist in the defense of their homelands against a vision of an impending threat. With the burning of Teldrassil, for many in this group they are fueled on vengeance against the Horde that burned their homelands, or in honor of the countless civilians slaughtered in the attacks. The Ashen Vale has a home base in Feathermoon Stronghold and have set sail for Boralus where we continue to rally our forces and strike back against the Horde and Banshee Queen. For the Vale! Recruitment - Anyone who wishes to join please whisper Aeriara, Faeve or Jimmirus, or contact a member to get in touch with an officer who can invite! We are a Kaldorei-centric guild but we are not an all Nightelf guild - all races are welcome! We ask that names be as RP compliant as possible or that you use an addon like TRP3 to make it so. Our only other requirements for joining are a promise to be kind, respectful and have fun! Our code of conduct is available upon request. Member Ranks: Guardian - CO-GMS Warden - Officers Watcher - Community Managers Traveler - New Member Sentinel - Core Member Keeper - Veteran Member Please whisper Jimmirus/Aeriara/Faeve or an officer for more information! Thank you so much :)Faedrynn137 2d
2d Do you ever RP in warmode? This despite the fact that sharding will basically shard you with any server right now? One thing I know from my experiences outside of RP servers. There is a lot of people that are surprisingly open to RP even if they don't actually RP like on these servers. So a few examples of what I mean by RP(just so we know we are on the same page): 1. Mogging and roleplaying a certain type of character. Like maybe someone mogging up like a goblin bruiser and doing things to fit that character more. This is pretty common even in non RP realms. 2. Talking in character. Like instead of saying"LF PvP group to take out these horde" maybe you may say it in a way your character would. 3. Using emotes and voice lines often to react to certain things. Same goes with certain toy items and/or pets. Anything that can add to the immersion. Then of course there is also organized RP-PvP events. I don't doubt a lot of these happen. *Bonus question. Have you ever distinctly noticed someone doing some form of RP like this while warmode was on?Gnomest23 2d
2d Need ROGUES for Machinima [Apps Closed] Hello ! Strausin back again with another Class Chats casting call! This time around I'm looking for ROGUES If you're wondering what this is all about here is the previous episode: Druids https://youtu.be/rIhge3MTi5E So post below for your chance to be in the newest episode! Post as your character that you'd like used, I will not use armory links, thanks ! DISCLAIMER: By posting here you're giving me permission to use your character as I see fit. (There has been issues with people complaining as to how their toons were used, and this is here as a result)Strausin15 2d
2d Arrogance is Bliss <Arrogance is Bliss> 7/8H, is currently looking to fill its 2 raid spot slots, Preferably RDPS for Mythic Raid. 360+, Warlocks, Boomkins, Mages will have top priority. Raid start times Fri/Sat 9pm cst. -- Also looking for M+ Tank -- PST for more details.Chatos0 2d
2d [RP] To King Bruenor and Clan Battlehammer A letter was found plastered on a few different buildings in the trade district in Stormwind as well as a few more were found in Iron Forge, and some in goldshire. The orginal version of this letter was sent to Clan Battlehammer Headquarters it’s self. The letter reads: ...Shanhaijin21 2d
2d Delete sadCiliegia0 2d
2d What does your GS look like? Since intro of Warmode, GS on ED has been empty for me with and sometimes even without it on. I was told this is due to sharing but I thought ED would only shard in BFA zones. Ion confirmed this in the last Q&A. Im talking both off and peak hours too. So whats up with it? Many times its totally empty. Sometimes 1-3 people. Rarely i've seen 10+ like it was in Legion but Im assuming it just means I was placed on a populated shared?Mykrode8 2d
3d [A] <Salty Sea Doggos> PvE/RP/PvP Hey, I'm Pancakes and this thread is about our guild the Salty Sea Doggos. Salty Sea Doggos is a pirate themed guild that aims to provide members with a friendly environment where they can play the game free of toxicity. We accept players from all walks of life so long as they follow the rules and treat others with respect. We also have a neat Discord server where we grunt at each other and post dogs. http://saltyseadoggos.com/ What We Do: Endgame Raiding We host two raid groups, each with its own goal: The progression team focuses on clearing the current heroic raid tier while the casual team teaches newer raiders the basics of raiding in a friendly learning environment. Player vs. Player Our casual PvP team partakes in organized World PvP and occasionally a bit of instanced content. Our team prides itself on maintaining a calm level headed attitude in all aspects of PvP, win or lose. Role Playing The RP division hosts whimsical pirate themed guild events for both veteran and newbie roleplayers willing to follow basic RP etiquette. Our roleplay is lighthearted, mischievous, and sometimes dramatic. Social Events The Social Events team hosts a variety of activities with the goal of encouraging members to interact outside of raiding, RP, or PvP. Events include transmog contests, writing prompts, movie nights, and screenshot contests Leadership: Guild Master Pancakes CO-GM Daintombarm Community Managers Ellesandrah Saarebas Bierta Gizibe Isarii Raid Leads Pancakes Daintombarm Saarebas Social Event Leads Shakaria Sabrynza PvP Leads Fourleaves Bankers Yomstre Gizibe RP Leads Quiversong Vexxar Johnathan Bierta Shakaria Social Media Team Pancakes Evistae Our officer core has been playing for over 9+ years, we have a great team and achieved it with excellent communication in addition to an understanding and respect for one another and our members. We watch out for one another and will take care of them when they need us to, we're pretty good at squashing drama and dealing with problems as they arise. Recruitment: Recruitment is handled on a case by case basis. Exceptional individuals who wish to get involved with our community will be considered. Contact:: In Game: Pancaked Discord: Pancakes#1746 Bnet: Pancakes#1746 Email: info@saltyseadoggos.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/PancakeMix85 Closing Thoughts: It's been over a year since I moved to ED and between meeting many wonderful members of this community and forming a successful guild I couldn't be happier. Thanks to everyone who's supported our guild and shoutout to all the awesome people I've met here. Side note: I make stupid WoW videos! Check em out over at youtube.com/pancakemix85. Always looking for actors to participate in the absurdity! Thanks and have a nice day!Pancakeparty170 3d