Emerald Dream

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 8 RP-PvP FAQ's (Maralah) Originally posted on the Old ED forums by: Ehrin Level 11 Human Mage (Aurora) [ED] and reposted by: Cadmael Level 80 Human Paladin (Cartel of Netherstorm) [ED] Sections: 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? 6. What kind of name can I use for my character? 7. What kind of language do I use on an RP-PVP server? 8. How do I denote if what I am saying is In-Character (IC) and Out-Of-Character (OOC)? 9. Is the General channel IC or OOC? 10. Do I have to role-play all the time? 11. RP vs PvP? 12. How do I meet other RPers in-game? 13. Is it appropriate to RP in Instance Dungeons and Battlegrounds? 14. Helpful links 1. What is a RP-PVP Server? Simply, an RP-PVP server is a hybrid of the Roleplaying (RP) and Player-Vs-Player (PvP) server rule set. It is an RP server who has been added an additional PvP rule set. 2. How is an RP-PVP server different from a regular RP or PvP server? Blizzard's official explanation of Realm Types can no longer be found. Though I have an archived source from various points. From 2005: https://web.archive.org/web/20050829004121/http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2007 with the one of the first mentions of RP-PvP servers: https://web.archive.org/web/20070501223249/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/info/basics/realmtypes.html From 2013: https://web.archive.org/web/20131120222414/http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/guide/getting-started But here it is in a Nutshell: A regular RP server is based on the PvE (Player Vs Environment) rule set. That is, if you come across a member of the opposite faction, you are not able to engage them in combat unless both of you manually flagged. Everything in /say and /yell channels must be in-character. A PvP server does not require you to act in-character, and you are able to openly attack members of the opposing faction. RP-PVP takes the best of both worlds. You are always in-character, dealing with situations as they would and you get the opportunity to turn a member of the opposite faction into green, purple or blue jelly at any moment. 3. What do I do on a RP-PVP server? You act out the role of your character. You talk as they would talk, think as they would think and act as they would act. If you do not want to act out a character, or at least abide by the RP server rule set, you should consider rolling your character on a different server. 4. What will happen when the server type change happens? Speculation is always difficult but Emerald Dream is no stranger to change. We have always been a tight-knit community at our core who looks out for the longevity of our server. However, from our best guesses and mildly general consensus we as a community based realm will carry on the RP-PvP history of the server. Many guilds have already dedicated themselves to remaining flagged at all times even before any changes have been made concrete. At this point (12/1/17) RP servers will be within their own PvP and non-PvP flagged shards that will not be shared with any others. Many of us came to this RP realm for the specific purpose that it also has a PvP rule set and intend to keep that draw and mysticism the same. 5. Do I need a Background Story for my character? No, but it helps if you have some idea of your characters history to draw on to help you figure out how your character will react to certain situations and people. For (a very simplified) example: Your Human character lost her parents at the hand of the Orcish Horde during the Second War. She now has a deep-seeded hatred of all Orcs and will go out of her way to kill as many of them as she can.Imfernal7 Nov 8
Oct 28 Emerald Dream RP Guild Listings: 8/29/18 For prosperity's sake... This is a continuation of Bebbit's, Jakosta’s, Landrêth’s, and Tulkes' posts! As in previous attempts, Sticky Request... APPROVED!!!! Now, on to the actual purpose! Games change, and so much their players. Before this post was the Guild Bases of Operations, a long time tradition on Emerald Dream to claim a base, defend it with your lives, and attack others all in the name of RP-PvP, a corner stone of ED. With the removal of World Defense and the introduction of War Mode with no replacement and increased sharding, our old ways of doing things have gone by the way side. I have happily converted this thread in to Emerald Dream's new RP Guild Listing sticky! What does this mean? If you are an RP guild I will take down your information. Please send to me either on here, discord, or any other in game method, and I'll add you to the post/listing. What does this mean for non-RP guilds? At the moment, I only have so much room within two sticky posts and we will see if I can fit it all in as time goes on, I want to reserve this space for RP guilds first and foremost as we are, of course, an RP server. I want to start with this particular format: ... As an example: ... It should read that the Sunsworn is a heavy RP guild first and foremost that also likes to PvP and is lightly interested in PvE that is an old elf based guild that I like to pick on. I hope this will better serve our server and help us continue moving forward into BfA and beyond! Please let me know if you need any corrections, edits, additions, removals, or general questions about this thread. Earth Mother watch over you.Abrahof161 Oct 28
Oct 11 Emerald Dream Communities & Discord info! Since we have many communities forming up, I made this thread to gather them all here. Will be easier to find them and will advertise them all at the same time. Type of community: Ingame community - Is only available ingame and is associated to your character only, it isn't account wide. Bnet community - Will join with your Battle tag name, allowing you to access the community on any character careless of faction or outside the game via the Bnet launcher. Important While it does show your btag name, other players cannot whisper you or know which character you are on or even know your location ingame. It is safe. Horde Exclusive: ... ... ... ... ...Magladroth21 Oct 11
May 30 RP Guides/Resources for Beginners RP Guides/Resources for Beginners I wanted to compile some resources for anyone who might be interested in trying out Roleplay. If you know of any other articles/guides/videos that should be added, just let me know. ... ...Rend27 May 30
Feb 6 Thinking about Emerald Dream? Read This! v3.1 Greetings travelers! Thank you for taking the time to look at Emerald Dream. Please feel free to read this guide in full detail to decide if you are right for our realm. Don't skim - it's important to make sure you are able to give back to this realm as much - if not more - than it gives to you! Before you find yourself $27.23 poorer than you were yesterday, take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions we see on an almost-daily basis: To all the current Dreamers before we begin, please let me know if any of this information isn't correct, is outdated, or simply needs to be added, and I'll edit it accordingly. Let’s answer the more difficult questions first: "Is Emerald Dream right for me?" This question really should be, "Am I right for Emerald Dream?". Emerald Dream has its own unique flavor in that we were both an RP server and a PvP server. Despite our current denotation as a RP realm, we still keep our RP-PvP flair. This means we are a full RP server, as we have always been, minus our official PvP rule-set. However, Warmode is a very active part of our server if not "the way to play" on Emerald Dream. How you fit in to that description is entirely up to you. "How is the RP here?" It depends how you look at it - if you're coming from a PvP or PvE server, it will be quite a bit more prevalent (I can't recall seeing open RP on any of my PvP-realm stints). If you're coming from a large dedicated RP server like Moonguard or Wyrmrest, it probably won't be as prevalent. But regardless, it's still here, and we're doing our best to keep it alive and well. Admittedly, most of the true RP is guild-centric, but not exclusive to anyone. In other words, you may not just up and stumble across 10 random players RPing together. Instead, you're more likely to envelope yourself in an RP group if you start introducing yourself to well-known RP guilds, so you can tag along when they host events. Or better yet, become a part of their guild so you can host your own. Emerald Dream RP is what you make it. Side note: Hop into the RP channels on Horde/Alliance and give it a spin (/join RP). We have also established communities for these channels. Ask General or RP chat for those link and invites. They can also be found here on the forums. "What is an RP-PVP realm?": RP-PvP servers no longer exist with the addition of Warmode. However, they were opened at subscribers’ request. Prior to the opening of this type of server, players had to choose between RP-PvE servers or pure PvP servers, often splitting time between realm types to satisfy both areas of interest. In other words, an RP-PvP realm such as Emerald Dream is not a realm designed for players to partake in only RP or only PvP. RP-PvP servers were created in response to roleplayers that wished to play with the PvP ruleset. It is not a request, but an expectation, that veterans, transfers, and new players alike be well-versed and capable in both. Although Emerald Dream no longer holds its RP-PvP denotation as mentioned above if you do not satisfy that criteria please invest your time (and likely money) elsewhere on a more suitable realm! "How is the PvE here?": Generally, pretty decent. Long-time PvE'ers will tell you that "PvE comes to Emerald Dream to die", but we have countless guilds clearing Normal, Heroic, and even Mythic mode raids on both Horde and Alliance and quite a few conquering several bosses in Heroic and a handful have Heroic/Mythic bosses on farm. If you're a hardcore dragonslayer, please take a look at where other guilds are and decide for yourself, in comparison to your server, where we're at: 20-Man Mythic Progression Sticky: (Capped and outdated) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415131707 It is suggested you look for yourself here: http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamAbrahof21 Feb 6
Dec 1, 2017 Emerald Dream Role Playing Guide (Maralah) The Basics Gender Do you want to role-play a female or male character? Perhaps something outside of the binary? There are advantages to either. This is mostly a personal choice. Most people tend to stay with their own gender, although there are many people who cross-gender roleplay. Largely there is no stigma around this among role-players. Many factors go into this choice, and none are to be critiqued as said it’s an individual’s personal choice and we are not here to police or chastise Name What's in a name? A lot, actually. Your name, oftentimes, is the first impression another player will have of you. In a roleplaying server, like ED is, a name like Twinkforu or Imapriest are often frowned upon. A good way of deciding if your name is appropriate is to picture your character in a real-life scenario. Would a parent name their child Imapriest? Ultimately, the decision is up to the player. Keep in mind where you are playing, however. Under character names, I've found most people find a simple search around a baby names site useful if they're stuck on what to name a character. The following are useful sites*: o http://www.20000-names.com(Searches names) o https://www.behindthename.com/ (Meanings of Names) o http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm o http://www.namegenerator.biz/wow-name-generator.php#generator-bookmark Personality Having a vague idea of your character's personality is always good. Personality is how your character reacts and responds to certain situations. Is she mean, or is she kind and benevolent? This choice will affect your gameplay, seeing as your evil warlock will not likely give a discount to that cute gnome mage, not matter how much you like the gnome mage out of character. Personalities often conflict, which is normal. Don't expect everyone to get along, just like in real life. However, don't bring your in character (IC) drama out of character (OOC). Alignment Alignment is usually used in Dungeons and Dragons and other related games, so it isn't of much relevance to World of Warcraft. Your characters alignment is a general stereotype of their personality. The usual alignments are lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, true neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil. Who is Your Character?Who is your character after all? There are many things to consider while making your character. Before you actually begin to roleplay, you must consider other aspects, such as: Who is this character? What drives him? What makes him respond to different things in different ways? A character background or history can answer most of these questions. The key to a character history is to ensure that your creativity fits within the boundaries of the environment you wish to play in. These are a few general questions to help shape your character: * How and where did your character grow up? * Do they have family? Where are they? What do they do? * Hold old is your character? Who are their friends? * Have they ever been hurt? Have they been in love? * Are they happy? Are they disappointed? * What are their morals? What are their ideas on honor and respect? * What about on stealing and lying? *Thanks to the lovely Harpalyce for the baby names websites.Abrahof22 Dec 1, 2017
Aug 28, 2017 [20M] Mythic Raid Progression - Legion For guild progress, see the link below. http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/emerald-dreamDefenestrate500 Aug 28, 2017
Nov 15 ❣️<Nascent> 8/8M US56 9hr LF Warlock + Healer Nascent is recruiting talented and passionate raiders for our 9-hour team. Spots are for progression- not the bench. We have an opening for a Warlock, Boomkin, and a Healer. Website: https://nascent.gg ➡ Raid Times Monday 7-10PM PST Tuesday 7-10PM PST Wednesday 7-10PM PST This is a strict 9-hour schedule. We do not add time or days. ➡ Progression Uldir: 8/8M (US 56) Antorus: 11/11M (US 69) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M (US 77) Nighthold: 10/10M (US 108) Trial of Valor: 3/3M Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M ➡ Recruitment needs (updated 11/8/18) Warlock Boomkin Mistweaver 1 exceptional melee If your class/spec isn't listed, don't be put off. We have an interest in the right player and are more than willing to evaluate that over your class/spec choice. Apply anyway! ➡ Social media Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be used in progression. Many of us have played WoW since release and have hardcore raided at a high level at some point. We know what it takes to succeed, but no longer believe it is necessary to spend large amounts of time to progress. We don’t run split groups, but do require viable off-spec(s). We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. It also shows you know more than just your spec, which makes you a more valuable raider. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more: Dobi - Dobi#11747 (GM) Treefee - Treefee#1923Dobi39 Nov 15
Nov 15 Alliance Call to Arms! We need to work together to stand up to the Horde War Machine! Far too long have we been dominated by ISR, The Syndicate, D7, Warbound and Hellscreams Angels. And we have yet to answer "in force" It's time to earn back some respect and rise back up! Let's do this thing because BfA sucks right now and we need somthing to do til 8.1 drops. The Alliance needs Generals, Tacticians, Target Callers and most of all players willing to show up for WPvP win or lose so we can start getting to know each other. The Horde is seasoned and disciplined, we will get there but sometimes it just takes showing up taking a few L's and learning how to work together. For the Alliance! ED Players only, no LFG please.Strongbow300 Nov 15
Nov 15 Take Me Take me to the new world father!!! My body is ready for the new forums!!!!Phatori0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Lionguard> is now recruiting! Lionguard, formerly the core of PotA, is now looking to add to our established community! We are a new guild manned by seasoned leadership. We look to continue competing in Wpvp and Pvp with a small hint of RP somewhere in there - by ourselves OR alongside our allied organizations! We also entertain fun and unique events from time to time! We in Lionguard aim to be a guild our members can be proud of. Contact us anytime! We'd love to have you aboard! Pride & Glory, Katrëll Lionguard CommanderKatrëll12 Nov 15
Nov 15 3/8 M Raider LF Guild Sup ya'll, it's me, it's ya boy Ozzy. I'm Ozzy, I have a DH 378 tank/376 DPS and a druid 376 tank/374 feral/371 resto. Currently I have downed Taloc, Mother, and Zek'voz in Mythic Uldir. I am looking for a weeknight raiding guild, however I won't be available until 8:30 p.m. server time M-F. I currently play Horde and don't plan on changing, however if the right opportunity arose I would be open to Alliance. The reason I am looking for a new team is because of my new work schedule. I am not looking to join any raiding guild. I am looking for a team that has a schedule I can fit into my own and one that has goals that align with my own. My goals are to slay as many dragons as possible and get as far as possible into current and future mythic raid content. Little bit about me, I am willing to play whatever role is necessary, even if it involves leveling alternate characters. I currently main my demon hunter and use my druid as a back up. I was the off tank for Spiral Out's Team Odyn up until my schedule change. My favorite spec is feral (rest in peace) however I'm most comfortable in my role as tank. If there is anything else you would like to know or if you are interested in trialing me please send in game mail to Ozzidan or øzman. I will respond as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and your team!Ozzidan1 Nov 15
Nov 15 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Drunken Fisherman> - H Raid Recruit Hey everyone!! I am the raid lead for <Drunken Fisherman> and looking for more for our heroic progression group! Currently: 8/8 N | 6/8 H | 1/8 M Current Raid Times: H - Wed/Sat 9-11pm server (CST) N - Sun 6-8pm server (CST) M - Sun 9-11pm server (CST) About Our Progression Team: Still accommodating and relaxed to fit within a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously, our heroic progression group also maintains a higher standard for its participants, doing what it takes to engage in progressive content. Current Needs: - Experienced, Multi-faceted players interested in engaging in heroic (and mythic) raid content. - Capable progression raiders capable of making raid time and putting in the associated work to be the best at their class/spec as they can be. - We mostly need Ranged DPS, but are willing to take other classes and roles in order to complete our group with consistent players. [Also recruiting newer players or those with minimal raid experience and casual raiders for our normal raid group] Contact: Message me here, in discord, or in game if you're looking for more information or interested in joining! Btag: Tui#11868 Discord: Xin#6335Xinari0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A]<Limitless> Recruiting for WPVP/RBG's Do you still believe in the WPVP dream? Limitless is a WPVP focused guild, one of very few left on Alliance ED and we're recruiting players who think Warmode is the only mode. Limitless engages in all forms of pvp (rated, casual, world) with some mythic plus added in. What we are looking for: -Players who enjoy all forms of pvp and who understand that discord is a requirement. -People that can leave their ego at the door and enjoy a chill guild with actual adults -Those who understand we are a smaller guild and who want to grow with us and be a part of a tight group instead of just being a number. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining <Limitless>, then please contact anyone listed below on bnet or in game. Vursula#1415 Sherona#11620Sherona64 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Solidarity - 5/8 M Recruiting for Uldir ABOUT SOLIDARITY We are a multi-game community with a strong history in progression raiding. We have an established end-game progression mythic team on Emerald Dream - Horde and are currently looking to make new additions to our raid roster in preparation for current and future raid content. At our core we are a raiding guild, but we highly value raid-life balance. Our goals are to progress at a high level but we believe that maintaining a fun atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any progressive-raiding team. This means that we progress at our own speed and facilitate strict raid times. We expect people to be on time and prepared to progress efficiently as a team. However, we take into account our real-life emergencies and are understanding if something should come up that would prevent anyone from attending. We are looking for dedicated, skilled players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid. RAID TIMES Tuesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST Wednesday - 8:30pm to 12am EST We strictly keep to the raid times listed. Our mission is to be as efficient as possible in our 7 hour per week raid schedule. PROGRESSION 5/8 Mythic Uldir 8/8 Heroic Uldir 11/11 Mythic Antorus https://raider.io/guilds/us/emerald-dream/Solidarity%20Gaming RECRUITMENT NEEDS Holy Paladin Warlock Will look at all exceptional raider applicants! WHAT SOLIDARITY HAS TO OFFER • Progression raiding with strict raid times. • Relaxed raid schedule. • Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active Discord community with a wide variety of gamers. HOW TO JOIN If you are interested, please contact us for more information or fill out an application at our site: www.Solidarity-Gaming.com Phantix - PhantixTV#1385 (Bnet) or Phantix#8896 (Discord) Sloppy - Sloppytoppy#1263 (Bnet) or Sloppy#3876 (Discord) Nox - Nox#1368 (Bnet) or Nox#3461 (Discord) (If you add us on Real ID - Please PM us with who you are from the forums *Class/Role/iLvl*)Phanter44 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rate the RP mog above you 1-10. Thought this would be a fun thread. I am not from ED, but I love RP. RP-PvP in particular. Usually my RP is mostly limited to mogging, emotes, making backstories and simple stuff like that, but it helps with immersion. So here is a thread for talking about mogs and sharing them. You don't have to just rate the one above you btw, but you can always discuss other mogs throughout the thread.Gnomest147 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Guild Faire I've been seeing so many Horde players "LF guild" lately so .... We're hosting a guild faire or meet and greet Horde side! I will have this open to both RP guilds and guilds that do not RP for this event! The event will take place in the Valley of Honor with each participating guild having stations set up for attendees to visit and speak with. We will also be using the Horde RP discord for those who would like to hop in voice with questions or to just get to know one another. This should be a great way to see what guilds are still active on Horde side as well as get to know the newer guilds that have popped up. I will be updating this post with the guilds that have confirmed their interest in participating and attendance. I will have a post below this with guilds that have expressed interest but not confirmed their participation yet. Date: December 29, 2018 (Saturday) Time:7:00PM CST (Server time) Guilds Attending: Black Rock Clan Hellscreams Angels Heretic Ironsworn Regiment Meet Your Maker Redwood Tribe Skin and Earth The Emboldened The Inner Circle Please reply to this thread, PM me in discord or contact me in game to get your guilds added to the lists so we can start getting organized now. Thank you! Can't wait to see and meet y'all!Cari17 Nov 15
Nov 15 ⚓The Emboldened⚔️ The Emboldened is an Emerald Dream Horde guild with strong focuses on community and our members. Our core is made of the members of the Emerald Dream guilds Warforged Legion and Resolve under one guild tag. We strive to recapture the nostalgia many players felt in the guilds they played with in previous expansions. We have always been a guild with a strong desire to be involved in WPvP on Emerald Dream. That has not changed but many of our members have begun to explore the realms of rated PvP, PvE content and RP! Our members have an interest in improving their own skills as well as helping others to explore and enjoy all aspects of the game! We do guild RBGs multiple times a week as well as having several members who play arena and many that just enjoy casual BGs and skirms! Our RBG team finished the final season of Legion around 2.6MMR with most of the team around 2.1/2.2CR. In an effort to encourage all aspects of the game we have a growing RP community with in guild! Many of our members enjoy walk up as well our own small guild centered RP! We are also working on becoming more active in server-wide events! Our guild also boasts an 8/8H 1/8M Raid team lead by our amazing raid lead and former COGM of Resolve Kaarson. This troll, man, guy managed to take a guild that primarily hated PvE content previous to BFA and turn it into a group achieving AotC. (Something I thought I would never see!) We also offer an open guild raid on weekends for those who are not interested in pushing the content but are still interested! Mythic plus are also a much enjoyed content in the guild with several groups pushing higher end keys and guild incentives including weekly gold prizes to guild groups pushing the highest key each week! The Emboldened is a thriving community of empowered and emboldened individuals that have built friendships that go beyond the World of Azeroth, lasting years! We encourage you to join us and be a part of it! ⚔️What we do: ... ⚔️What we don't do: ... ⚓What we offer as your new family: ... ⚔️What we expect from you: ... ⚔️ JOIN TODAY! ⚔️ ... This guild has become so much more than just a guild to me, to many of us. This guild is a home. This guild is a family. For some of us it's an escape from reality for others it's wonderful addition. Thank you to those who have been apart of our family past, present and thank you to those who are to come. ...Cari47 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] Warbound Legion (Constant World PvP!) We are looking for active 110's to come and join us with our glorious World PvP, multiple RBG teams, a raid team, and just relax with us. Warbound Legion is made of the stuff that doesn't shy away from a fight. We're the people that don't flee to the other side of the fence when times get rough. We don't quit in shame only to resurface like nothing happened when the coast is clear. We're the guys and gals who have two, unchanging colors. Red and Black.Throggma131 Nov 15
Nov 15 28 old year PvPRP er looking for Mature Guild That's right folks, I don't care about achievements, size, progression, all I am looking for is to make some new friends that enjoy PvP horde side, hopefully grown ups like me (28year old) but not exlusive, above all that are mature and friendly towards the game. If any guild, RBG team or even casual raid team is looking for a Rogue lease get in touch with me!.Alfredd8 Nov 15
Nov 15 [RP] Announcement for the grand celebration It was a bustling day in the streets of several Alliance and Horde cities. The vendors were vending, the guards doing their regular patrols, wolves were howling and the horses trotting everywhere. Yet all over the Alliance and Horde cities, hired goons could be seen handing out fliers, and nailing the fliers on top of bulletin boards. Many of these hired goons were pinning these fliers where the shouldn’t have been. From city to city these hired goons would harass and hand out fliers to any patron that walked by. When the guards tried to stop them and ask questions, they ran. The letters notes read: ... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings Emerald Dreamers, Wyrmrest Accordians, And Moonguardians. I’m starting a cross-realm RP Event 3 of these servers. I wanted to bring up discussion and get these three bastions of RP and RP-PvP Talking to each other. I will be using discord to discuss things OOC. All RPers are welcome and encouraged to attend. Where: Shattrath City at the World’s End Tavern. Will be hosted on the Wyrmrest Accord Server. When: Decemeber 8th 2018 09:30 PST(Wyrmrest Accord Server Time) 11:30 CST (Emerald Dream and Moonguard) What: What to do? Drinks will be served, I recommend discord as I will bring up some topics, to discuss. Who: Both factions and ALL RP’ers are welcome. Smaller servers like Twisting Nether, Mael Storm, but please don't feel excluded you are encouraged to come join us. I also heavily recommend the add-on “Cross RP” as well as joining the channel. (It will help because Ravenhul will be giving a speech) If you have any topics or any suggestions, feedback, feel free to contact me in game or whichever means. I’m also on twitter. Thank you for your timeRavenhul15 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] <Drunken Fisherman> - Join Ush...hic! Welcome to <Drunken Fisherman>! Updated: 10/22/2018 Website: https://www.DrunkenFishermanED.com Discord: https://discord.gg/HfsRGBx GM Bnet: Rysu#11953 Chat Channel: /join Drunk Division 1 - PVE Current Progression: 6/8 Heroic PVE Officer: Xinari [1] "Semi-Retired Fishermen" - Casual, Normal, Flexible. Designed for those returning to the game, who want to break into raid content, or for alts who aren't ready for progression, this group is ready to help patiently guide any who attend through Normal Uldir, helmed by some of our progression raiders. [2] "Once a Hero, Always a Hero!" - Progression, Heroic/Mythic, Regimented. For those who want a more structured, progressive raid group, our progression group is for you. Still accommodating and relaxed, this group nevertheless maintains a higher standard for its participants, doing what it takes to engage in progressive content and ready to reap the rewards prior to 8.1. [3] Current Needs - New and Experienced Multi-faceted players interested in engaging in raid content. Capable progression raiders capable of making raid time and putting in the associative work to be the best at their class/spec as they can be. We mostly need Ranged DPS, including Shadow Priests and Warlocks, as well as one or two healers. Please contact Xinari for more information. Division 2 - PVP PVP Officer: Kartheos [1] RBG Teams - Guided by our drunken tactician, our RBG teams explore ways to boost rating and craft winning strategies into the next PVP season. [2] Arenas, Duels - Our members train to be better combatants by engaging in Arenas and Duels to hone their skills. Come as an experienced warrior and be honored as a mentor, or come with no experience and learn from seasoned veterans. [3] WPVP - As our member base grows, we'll spend more time engaging in WPVP to back up our allies across the globe. [4] Current Needs - We currently need new and experienced PVPers willing to commit to guild events both to push rating and to instruct those who need guidance. Contact Kartheos or Kalydaen for more information. Division 3 - RP RP Home: Angler's Warf RP Officer: Nefarus [1] The Drunken Fisherman Story so far... - Over the years, many heroes have fought against forces that have threatened Azeroth. Either directly on behalf of the Alliance, for the sake of Azeroth, or for personal gain and glory, these heroes stood on the front lines against insurmountable odds. But the time has come for them to enter a new chapter. A chapter that pits them against threats unseen. Some will try to shed the burden of their former battles, while others will work to battle present-day evils anew as freelance mercenaries, doing the hard jobs that the Alliance is unable or unwilling to do. [2] Current Needs - New and Experienced RPers to join our story and enjoy a unique and refreshing take on the story of a motley crew of heroes coming together to find meaning. Contact Nefarus for more information on RP with <Drunken Fisherman>. ...Rysu62 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A:RP:Event] Alliance RP Convention Date: December 1, 2018 Time: 7.00PM server/cst Location: The Blue Recluse, Mage District of Stormwind Purpose: (meet and greet under new name) The purpose of this event has always been to attempt to bring guilds together, to be able to let others know what your guild is about, meet new friends, maybe new guild members, as well as try to get players who have never roleplayed to dip their toes in the kool-aid. OOC activities: Bringing back the guild Q&A segment which will be held in the Alliance Roleplay discord for ED link https://discord.gg/9kjuD6P If your guild is interested in participating in the OOC segment in discord, please get with me as soon as possible so I can trade you a speaker guide of FAQs via discord, as well as get your name added to the list. I try to keep the number of guilds speaking to about 5-7 as, it gets old fast. Current Guilds for the Speaking Portion in Discord 1) Nearo of Kul Tiras Marines 2) Acialga of Coldridge Company 3) Pingyang of Orchid Hollow 4) ??? of The Ashen Vale 5) Grimaevin of Monocled Ruffians 6)pancake of salty sea doggos 7)Acialga5 Nov 15
Nov 15 [H] -=Singularity=- <Singularity> is looking to fill out our core raid team for progression in Uldir! We are currently in need of ranged dps! Healers may be considered as well. <Singularity> is a well established and active guild community with an active Discord. We focus on building our community through teamwork, lasting friendships, and fun! Raid times for our Core Team are Tues/Thurs 7pm realm-11pm realm. We are currently 8/8 Normal and 8/8 Heroic 1/8 Mythic Uldir! In addition to raiding we also: WPvP Members always pushing M+ keys RBGS (Rating Push Team coming soon) Active Discord Active Guild Chat If you're interested, please whisper Funkkin/Bluberyscone/Mooseleafe/Noridris/Vurnallia! If an Officer isnt online just give anyone a whisper and well shoot you an invite! Btag - FunkyTurtle#11594Funkkin23 Nov 15
Nov 15 Weekend Raider LF Guild Due to work I am only able to raid on the weekends. I haven't raided in BFA yet, but during Legion I achieved AOTC in all raids. I'm looking for heroic raiding, but open to about anything. I am willing to play about anything, so if I need to tank or dps I am open. If I need to level and gear an alt I am also okay with that as well. Whisper me in game on Manndrake or at Mannshow#1146 Current toons: Manndrake 361 Blood/UH DK Mánnshow 346 Aff Lock Mannsho 325 Spriest Other Alts: 111 Balance Druid willing to level and gearManndrake3 Nov 15
Nov 14 [H]<Reforged Glory> Recruiting 3/8M We are looking to bolster our roster with Both Hardcore Mythic progression players and Casual raiders alike. We are a 2 day week Mythic raiding guild. Currently we are reforming a few of our core slots and are in need of gap fillers mostly range dps. Schedule: Tuesday 8 to 11 Server time (CST) - Mandatory Thursday 8 to 11 Server time (CST) - Mandatory Recruitment needs: Tank - Brewmaster/DK/DH 1 Healer - Priest/Monk 1 RDPS - Mage/Warlock/Hunter 2 or 3 MDPS - FDK Are we for you? We are welcoming any new or veteran players regardless of your class desire or currently ilvl. Whether you are returning to the game or have been here the entire time we encourage you to give us a look. All we ask for is dedication to the guild/raid and competency on your class and role and the ability to follow instructions when given. We aim to create and maintain a consistent raid environment that progresses quickly and cleanly through current and upcoming content while having fun in the process. We provide everything that is necessary for raiding including consumables, enchants and gems. There will also be Mythic Plus teams throughout the guild, so if that's your jam we will definitely have what you're looking for. Contact info: If you have any other inquiries please contact myself in game or on battlenet. Rojax#1908Røjax21 Nov 14
Nov 14 ED Alliance WM ON vs. WM OFF (screenshots) ED Alliance getting your behind kicked in WM in world pvp? Emerald Dream Alliance Boralus WM Off http://s13.photobucket.com/user/blackweb1/media/WoWScrnShot_111118_154324_1.jpg.html Emerald Dream Alliance Boralus WM ON http://s13.photobucket.com/user/blackweb1/media/WoWScrnShot_111118_154613.jpg.html The screenshots tell why.Helenei20 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A]<Remnant of Varian> PvE progression We are looking for DPS, healers, and off tanks to fill roles for our progression raid team. We are about 20-35 years of age at the moment. We run mythic+, rated battlegrounds, and do all the miscellaneous activities throughout the week. Discord. The most fun I've personally had in a guild since WotLK. Raid times are: Friday 10pm EST - 1am EST Sunday 8pm EST - 11pm EST New times will be made soon! come have fun peeps!Hairam0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <Nascent> Team 6, 6/8M 6hrs LF DPS+Heals! Nascent's Team 6 raid team is recruiting talented and passionate raiders. Spots are for progression- not the bench. Website: https://nascent.gg/ ➡ Raid Times Tuesday 8:00-11:00PM CST Thursday 8:00-11:00PM CST ➡ Progression Nighthold: 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M Uldir: 6/8M ➡ Recruitment needs Warlocks Monks Mages Boomkins Any exceptional players ➡ Social media Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us The Team 6 (formerly known as Savage) raid team emerged at the end of Nighthold, where we climbed our way to 8/10M in only 8 weeks. In ToS we worked hard to end up with 8/9M, defeating the guild killer which was Fallen Avatar. In Antorus we achieved our first CE with multiple re-kills on Argus. We're looking to only go further in Battle for Azeroth. We pride ourselves in a friendly raid environment that is not compromised by the thirst to complete Mythic content. We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be participating in progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM CST. That is only 6 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but having a viable off-spec is helpful. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our recruiters below to learn more: Erazul - Erazul#1964 Aliella - Aliella#1564 Trill - Trill#11805Erazul48 Nov 14
Nov 14 How do we Gatekeep Classic RP-PvP? In the Summer of 2019, we will be gifted with an amazing opportunity to recraft our RP-PvP community within a Classic realm. Expectations: - PvP ruleset (not War Mode to split up the realm community) - no flying - no LFG/CRZ (you play with your realm ONLY) - return of World Defense - heavy playtime in non-instanced content All RP-PvPers will be funnelled into one realm (maybe two). Emerald Dream has had a tortured history. It boasted incredible RP-PvP but was so eager to promote itself about its WPvP that it attracted a lot of non-RPers to degrade the demographics. If you look at Emerald Dream today, I struggle to identify more than one Horde RP-PvP guild. If you’re an RP-PvPer and not going to invest in Classic, you’re flat out just missing out and what is a do-over to create an amazing community. If Classic RP-PvP is a success (and I am confident that it will be), what have we learned about our approach to “Old Emerald Dream” that we rectify in “New Emerald Dream”? How do we gatekeep our new realm? For example, do we welcome non-RP guilds “as long as you respect RP and don’t grief us!” or do we stand up and villify/ostracize them at the beginning from tainting our community as they have done to “Old Emerald Dream”?Charax22 Nov 14
Nov 14 Alliance Tavern Nights! (Tonight) 9PM boralus curious octopus warmode OFF take mariner row flightpath- hosted by baast) Bringing the word out to those not on twitter or in the community channels! Come have a brew, relax from fighting lizards and giant sand mites, meet some new people...get wasted! [i]Tuesdays: Hosted by Baast Duskwing- 9PM (alerts via twitter Baast_ED if cancelled) 9PM weekly Saturdays: Hosted by Panth Emberbrew -9PM (alerts via community discord if cancelled) 9PM weeklyPanth18 Nov 14
Nov 13 [A]<Emerald Nightmare Order> PvE,PvP, & More Summary This guild has been around for a couple years ran by a close group of friends. We want to start building a guild that makes all types of players feel like they have a place in. We will have wide varieties of guild events for more serious players as well as casual players. Players new to WoW are also welcome! PvE We will have a primary raid team for pushing Heroic/Mythic raids. As well as a secondary raid team for alts/casual players/people interested in learning mechanics . We also will be having plenty of people running Mythic +'s daily! As of right now we don't have set days for raiding, once we get more members we will figure out what days we want to raid. Most likely weekdays 7-10 realm time. PvP We also are just as interested in having an RBG team, one for pushing high rating and the other for players newer to PvP wishing to improve. Most of our officers are into Arenas and WPvP so we will be doing WPvP events and will welcome players who enjoy arenas. The schedule for the RBG team is also undecided and we will have set days in the future. Misc. We will have a wide variety of events including Trivia nights, Gauntlet style PvP in the Gurubashi Arena and many more! Contact You can reply to this post and I will add you next time i'm on. Or you can whisper Calivara, Floored, Frogmount or Shamdoom!Finger11 Nov 13
Nov 13 364 3/8M Holy Priest LFG 364 Holy priest, mained Holy since Legion (5/9M ToS, 7/11M AtBT) 3/8M in Uldir with consistent wipes around 40% on vectis. Prefer to raid Tues/Weds or Tues/Thurs but am willing to raiding 3 days a week and am open to any days of the week to raid after 7pm EST - 1AM EST. Bnet: Vannilamissy#1619 Discord: Missy#6638Ollivia3 Nov 13
Nov 13 A delimma I am facing in choosing a realm. I am sort of finding myself in this dilemma a bit when it comes to choosing a realm or if I should move at all. I'll explain: 1. I want to be around people who are relatively accepting and interested in RP-PvP related activities. ED has lots of that, but less walk up RP. 2. Yet I wouldn't mind walk up RP-PvP and I know some of the best forms of RP can happen with WM off. MG and WRA have lots of that, but people also tend to be a lot less open about anything PVP related. Even very toxic about it at times. 3. Yet it also needs to be a relatively nice and viable place to find people for my discord community or possibly start a guild. Realms with major gnome guilds present become less viable due to competition. 4. Yet I am also concerned about the sharding on RP realms. I was told that one will only see players from their realm in WM except in BFA areas. This is both a positive and negative. Part of the reason I like alliance side WM is because of the abundance in targets and it does strike me that if you only see people from the same realm in RP realms based WM than it will be drastically less in number. That and also I'd imagine it to be even worse on realms like MG or WRA who for the mass majority have WM off. 5. Some minor concerns people may see this mog as me being some sort of ERPer if I went to a realm like MG. 6. Do I really need to move to do successful RP events? Maybe a discord community or even an off realm RP guild with like minded people could work. 7. Then of course the whole 25$ cost. I've also been thinking of getting my name changed which would add to the cost. 8. Simple uncertainty. 9. Apart of me just wants to stay in Sargeras cause my mog and guild name fits the realm name. In truth, I kind of just wish that realm did not matter when it came to experiencing RP or not. ED, MG, and WRA each have their advantages and even non RP realms do. Now it seems like no matter which option I pick, there will be a major tradeoff.Gnomest7 Nov 13
Nov 13 A Message from Mr. Cuck. Recruiting for the *burp* Drunken Fisherman. We do a lot of stuff and are currently 6/8 H. I feel with just a few dedicated raiders who are looking to get drunk, have some laughs we can do it. This has been a message from Mr. Cuck. Drink on my friends.Saeyon9 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] Weekly Pug - Cross Server LFM 8/8 H <Demonic> Horde - Lightninghoof - We are looking for a few more folks interested in x-server pugging and killing things. We clear Normal / Heroic weekly with humor and good attitudes. Looking to add another raid or two to the weekly clears. Only one Major Rule: No Toxicity. We do not tolerate any type/form of toxicity. If someone is lacking in DPS or Heals, we try to help them in any way possible. If need be, sit them for the encounter to kill it, but everyone is encouraged to try. All fights will be explained prior to the attempt, and strats will be discussed as to how we will conduct the fights. The raids typically fill up off of the server, if they do not, we fill up to 29 folks. If people are sitting on standby, typically someone is streaming from the raid to where you can watch/interact. Streamers: We have a streaming channel that you are welcome to advertise in, and we can add you to the auto-announce MEE6 bot. Just message me and I'll add you to it. Guilds: feel free to advertise in the guild recruitment channel if you'd like. No harm, no foul, the Discord is there for everyone. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl for Normal / 360 ilvl for Heroic Monday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl 630pm PST Tuesday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl req 830pm PST Wednesday : Continuance if needed for Tuesday, 830PM PST Thursday : Normal Uldir 340ilvl req 830pm PST Friday : Normal Uldir 340ilvl req 930pm PST Saturday : Heroic Uldir 360ilvl req 700pm PST Sunday : Uldir Achievements if interest is there, 830pm PST Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/jPRjN9OubRA?region=US&faction=Horde Discord Link : https://discord.gg/vDpjuPZ Ballinology#1473 on Bnet Seryn#8710 on DiscordSêryn2 Nov 13
Nov 13 [A] <The Ashen Vale> - RP/Everything - OPEN “For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale by the grace of Elune: The Kaldorei people forever prevail As day recedes, in moonlight pale, The owls do softly croon: For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Our homeland the horde comes to assail Our birthright they impugn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Barbaric war cries to no avail to such we are immune For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale Invade these woods, march these trails and find your corpses strewn The Kaldorei people forever prevail Whether by arrow, glaive, tooth or nail Invaders will meet their ruin For vengeance, for honor, for the Ashen Vale The Kaldorei people forever prevail” ((Poem by kind friend and honorary member Gholbine Riverstone)) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- **New Website 11/10/18 - https://theashenvale.com/ Check it out for more information, policies and more!** Who We are - We are a group of friends who were looking for more out of their wow experience. We want to foster a kind and welcoming community of players from all experience levels and with varying interests and unite them and most importantly have fun! We are a mostly older crowd and our guild motto is “Real life comes first, always” as most of us have full time jobs, school, or families (and sometimes all three!) and we completely understand that this is a game. We are an inclusive guild. CO-GMs - Aeriara, Faeve, Jimmirus Officers - Charlotte, Resca, Yancey, Brig What we do - We do a little bit of everything under the sun including RP, WPVP, M+, to casual raiding and RBGS! We welcome all member suggested events and help facilitate anything our members are wanting to try or participate in! Our Guild Story going into BFA - Our original members were Nightelves leaving the forests in search of allies of all races in order to assist in the defense of their homelands against a vision of an impending threat. With the burning of Teldrassil, for many in this group they are fueled on vengeance against the Horde that burned their homelands, or in honor of the countless civilians slaughtered in the attacks. The Ashen Vale has a home base in Feathermoon Stronghold and have set sail for Boralus where we continue to rally our forces and strike back against the Horde and Banshee Queen. For the Vale! Recruitment - Anyone who wishes to join please whisper Aeriara, Faeve or Jimmirus, or contact a member to get in touch with an officer who can invite! We are a Kaldorei-centric guild but we are not an all Nightelf guild - all races are welcome! We ask that names be as RP compliant as possible or that you use an addon like TRP3 to make it so. Our only other requirements for joining are a promise to be kind, respectful and have fun! Our code of conduct is available upon request. Member Ranks: Guardian - CO-GMS Warden - Officers Watcher - Community Managers Traveler - New Member Sentinel - Core Member Keeper - Veteran Member Please whisper Jimmirus/Aeriara/Faeve or an officer for more information! Thank you so much :)Faedrynn163 Nov 13
Nov 12 Bandit Lounge #1 just kidding, any Emerald Dream vets around still?Landonhelwig21 Nov 12
Nov 12 Deleted Post. Deleted Post.Tholrik0 Nov 12
Nov 12 (A) Possible new home So....you're looking for a new guild. Do you have a terrible sense of humor? Do you communicate mostly in swearing and sarcasm? Can you take and dish insults? Do you enjoy being awkward? Then I have a guild for you! Faction: Alliance Server: Emerald Dream Guild: Sadistically Silenced Progression: 7/8 Heroic Raid Nights: Fridays & Saturdays Raid Times: 10:30 pm EST to 1:00 am EST (9:30 pm to 12:00 am server time) Recruiting Needs: All DPS and most healers Why Us?: Good question. Honestly, we are all a bit warped, but really just like to have fun. We don't take things too seriously. This is a game after all. Most of us are in our 20s/30s, have jobs, families, pets, kids, etc. We all have lives outside of WoW. We know people have lives. As a guild, we provide flasks, feasts, and guild repairs. We run mythic+ a couple of days a week. Most of us are altoholics. We chat a lot in discord, both in text and voice. What We Expect from You: Show up for raids, or at least let officers know when you aren't going to show up. Be good. If you want to chat, either reply here, PM me, add my btag: Kitty#1589, or message me on discord: Cymaron#4607, or btag: Christoph#1817,Temp#5488Pmet1 Nov 12
Nov 12 forum update GM's save your recruitments*** zax, imfernal/abrahof pointed this ooot to us on the discord https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/22764995 Breaking News: Upcoming Maintenance – Forum Migration As some of you may know, over the last several months we've implemented new forums for a few of our titles, including Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm as well as our BlizzCon forums. The goal being to allow you to more easily navigate current topics, encourage more constructive discussions and reward positive contributions to the community. With this in mind, we are ready for the World of Warcraft forums to transition to these new forums. This Tuesday, November 13, the World of Warcraft forums will be going into maintenance starting at 8:00 AM (PST). We hope to have the forums available again by 5:00 PM (PST). Note: We will be migrating over threads created in the last two weeks to allow ongoing community discussions to continue as seamlessly as possible. Once maintenance is complete the old forums will be available in read-only mode. We encourage you to save any discussions you'd like, including any content from stickied and community threads. Below are some features that will be available in the new forum: Trust Levels We want to reward users who are positively contributing to the forums. Over time, these players will be rewarded with the ability to post more often, embed images/links, and more. Tracking and Updates There are now “Blizz Tracker” and “Dev Tracker” options to quickly find official posts You can now easily find threads that you’ve previously viewed Preformatted text Threads now update in real time without needing to refresh Threads now infinitely scroll as the “pages” system has been removed. The forums will also remember what you’ve read, where you left off, and how long you’ve spent active on the forums. Sorting and Search A new “Advanced Search” feature will make looking for older posts easier. You can now sort posts by “Top” or “Latest” with configurable timeframes. Notifications You can now enable notifications for when you are tagged in posts and replies.Acialga3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Sad news of a fellow RPer... Greetings, Emerald Dreamers. A majority of the people who used to be in the RP community have since moved off of ED, but just in case anyone remained, I wanted to share some awful news. If you were affiliated with a guild that has long disbanded, Currently in Character, you may have knew of an absolutely amazing soul of a human who's paladin was his pride and joy. Kincado, or Arondight before his name change, passed away yesterday via heart attack. He passed in his sleep, so it was hopefully with little pain and peacefully. Yesterday was also his birthday. Kincado left behind some amazing memories for so many, myself included. He was like a big brother to me--we had one of those push and shove relationships where the words we said to each other were rude and mean at times, but in the end, it was out of love. If you've fallen out of contact with Stephen, I'm so sorry to bring such sad news. We are trying to let as many know as we can. Thanks for being in our lives, Stephen. You were truly such an amazing person, and we have so many memories and so many laughs to share with the others who loved you just as much as I did.Zenthara10 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H][Rp] Redwood Tribe <Recruitment> The breeze of Thunder Bluff hit against his face, the wind causing his braids to fly along with it. He stood before the group gathered at the ceremonial fire among the highest bluff. He softly cleared his voice before addressing the crowd; "I am Abrahof Ragetotem, son of Hannurk of the Ragtotem, Veteran of the Horde now Chieftain of the Redwood Tribe after the passing of our late Chieftain Tanahrok. The Redwood, a tribe created of those less fortunate, alienated, dismissed, destroyed, and abandoned, has been through much. Our strength lies in each of our individual skills and the bonds we form as new brothers and sisters among our own. I come to you today to offer an opportunity to join us among the Redwood and fight back the Alliance as they look to end our way of life as a people! We offer the privilege of protecting our lands and destroying any and all Alliance who dare trample on our ancestral homes across the world! Be it here in Mulgore, the Taunken villages of Northrend, the Highmountain of the Isles, or the Yon'gol of Pandaria, the shu'halo will not be pushed back behind a wall like before! For the tribes, For the Horde!" ((Guild Site: https://www.redwoodgaming.com/ What we do. Here in the Tribe we focus on tauren based RP and RP events. We prefer to make relations with other RP based guilds on the server and focus on community as well as individual story telling. Community is part of our overall function just as it is in the tauren culture. Hoping to include as many as possible, our events are open all who wish to join in. We RP first and foremost, with most other things taking a back seat. We have our weekly IC meeting Tuesdays, as well as free RP days on the weekends and any other time we are not doing anything. PvP- With a growing active group PvP is going to happen on a server such as this. Because of this, active training as well as grouped pvp is encouraged to our members, and not just with us but with friends in other guilds as well so you will always have a partner to kick some butt with. Even with the alliance (death to you all), it is important to show respect to those on the other side. There is nothing wrong with being competitive just as long as you keep it in the battlefield. We're all here to have fun. We have also just recently dedicated Wednesdays to RBG/arena night. PvE - We have dedicated Saturday normally to Mythic+ and Uldir Normal for casual PvE usually at around 8:30pm server or later. It is completely dependent on the amount of people available and what we are feeling though normally defaulting to raiding. Currently 3/8 N, 9/8 super duper M+ Classes/Specs we could really use: Healing priests - PvE/Raid H Pals - PvE/Raid+RBGs Hunters - PvE/Raid+RBGs DKs - PvE/Raid+RBGs Moonkins - RBGs We still take all, but could really use these classes/specs if you are on the fence of what to join on/create. Ranks: While this is not like the military as with other groups, we have ranks to show ones status while with the tribe. These ranks are attained by completing various Rites of Passage, of which there are four. Each rite is done by catering to an individuals' needs and the rank they are attempting to obtain to better themselves within the tribe. Youngling/OOC - Achieved by joining the tribe, it's a basic rank to everyone. People who want to try out the guild will do so in this rank. It does not offer much but company and conversation. it allows a person to get used to how things are run. Initiate - You are a new member who is not quite a Tribesman. Though many of your actions are a bit restricted it is because they need to be. One is not allowed to wear the tabard yet. This rank is achieved after doing an rp meeting with anyone with the rank of elder to chieftain in the tribe. Tribesman - After passing the first rite of passage into the tribe you are now a basic member. Benefits are given and you begin to have more say within the tribe as Tribesman. We take your voices and concerns more seriously and are allowed to wear Tabard at events Oshkibi - This is given to those who wish to watch or are ambassadors from other groups or regions. This is great for Non Tauren characters who would like to be more involved in the tauren community or guild as a whole. (limit:10) Brave - A Tribesman must again prove themselves within a rite of passage. You find yourself elevated over the regular tribesman proving you are capable of not only taking care of yourself but others within the tribe or on the bluff. You are valued for all that you give. Can wear tabard regularly, and has access to Elite tabard for events.Abrahof171 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H] <Wanderlust> Starting Mythic Progression About Us *Currently, we are most in need of reliable and consistent tanks and healers.* Wanderlust is a late night weekend raiding guild recruiting skilled and experienced raiders to begin Mythic Uldir and 8.1 progression with our main roster. We are likely one of the most fun group of people you'll run into on this game, but our focus remains on raid progression. More than anything, we value those that are reliable and consistent with their attendance and performance. Guild Progression History: Uldir: 1/8 M Uldir: 8/8 H Antorus: 11/11 H Raid Times Friday and Saturday from 9:00 P.M.-12:00 A.M. server time (CST). Recruitment Needs Tanks - Must be experienced and vocal when necessary Healers - Priest / Paladin DPS - Currently unneeded, but exceptional DPS is always welcome Contact and Closing Our primary goal with recruitment is to find other skilled players to progress with that enjoy crude behavior and a lot of laughs. If this sounds like the kind of community you are looking for, don't hesitate to fill out the recruitment application below! Contact Information: Tungy - Guild Master, Sander#1967 Undispewted - Raid leaderTungy2 Nov 12
Nov 12 ED Character Profiles 2018 Introduce yourself! Name: Title: Occupation: Affiliation: Alignment: BRIEF Description: Now go!Elessar82 Nov 12
Nov 11 LF Guild Hi all. I specifically came to this server for my guild ... but it has mostly disbanded. Looking for a guild to do high Mythic plus and higher raiding (heroic / mythic). Thanks!Taurenhoof3 Nov 11
Nov 11 |H| <Hellscreams Angels> Rp-pvp "Attention all Outlaws, Scoundrels, Ruffians and bad mofo's who don't take no crap from nobody. The <Hellscreams Angels> are a Motorcycle Club lookin' to expand aggressively. Killing for the shillings, Doin' the untold for the gold. Bikes not included. " What we are: We are an Outlaw Motorcycle Club themed RP-pvp Guild. We will be focusing on small scale WPVP (BFA warmode), Bgs, Eventually RBGS and arenas. We are a tight-knit community of players that are looking to have fun while still stomping a mud hole in the other faction. We also have weekly RP progression and scheduled events regularly. Whether you are an experienced pvper, Roleplayer, or you are brand new, there is a spot for you. We have built from the ground up and are continuing to grow while focusing on one thing : Having fun while smashing the opposition on our sweet !@# bikes, hogs and choppers. And yes, trikes are accepted. What kind of people are we looking for? Over 18 Ideally I would prefer you are at least over the age of 18. The nature of the RP that we will be doing will not be very kid friendly (no, not erp...unless you pay me) and when i'm not parenting I don't want to have to keep my filter on. Requirements: 1. Don't be a dbag. Despite the theme, no one wants someone who is breeding negativity within the guild. In character we are not going to be very nice people, but to your guildies and to players do not be a scumbag. 2. Be willing to learn. This is self explanatory. Players of All levels of experience are welcome. Let's learn together and not be stagnant. 3. We are a newer guild that is not looking to put up zerg numbers. We have already established a tight-knit community and we are just looking to build on that further. 4. We are an outlaw motorcycle club; Which means you need a bike of some sort. This is pretty necessary 5. We are an RP-pvp guild. Respect RP, participate in RP, and be willing to participate in both RP and PVP. 6. This is not a meme guild. We are for real. We are laid back and our rp is fun, but we aren't out here trolling IC. We are the real deal and are active within the community. Also, check out our ongoing guild RP: Part 1: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456835 Part 2: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765746714#post-1 If you have any additional questions, please feel free reach out to me in game on Ramborc or add me on bnet Cowboycurtis#11812Ramborc88 Nov 11
Nov 11 wanting to move to an rp server - new to it! Hi, I am very interested in roleplaying and rp servers. I have a couple of questions! If i have war mode on, can i not see people that have it off? Do the majority of people have it off? Is there a listing of alliance and horde RP events happening? Does walk up rp happen? Is there a huge server imbalance?Hmm cant think of my other questions, but thank you! Oh, Ive heard moon guard and wyrmrest accord are also good rp servers but they seem to be RP whereas this is RP-PvP which drew my interest. Thank you allReddwarfed4 Nov 11