Emerald Dream

May 11, 2016 Diablo 3 If you play D3 and are currently Clan-less, you can join <The Bebbit Bullies> I don't know what Clans do or what they're good for, but I have one, and it has some people in it.Bebbit57 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Artwork Commissions! (Please read) Hello! I have a friend that is trying to get a better graphics card to play games on their desktop, because theirs just up and quit on them. They don't have WoW activated right now (which is why I'M posting for them), but it would really mean A LOT if you could commission work from them. Even if it's something small. Thank you! Here's the Tumblr for information: http://kiwi-doodles.tumblr.com/Rhaika0 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 what kind of leader abandons his people WHO WANTS TO BE KINGTreng14 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Horde RP Keep it short and sweet; Is it a thing on ED, or is it just an Alliance PvP realm, honestly?Krautsin12 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Post 501 I feel this is an abomination and we need to petition to have this fixed.Rungni9 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 <The Pride of Lothar> RP-WPvP <The Pride of Lothar > Alliance RP-WPvP (( Mood Music: https://youtu.be/dttGdK0l1G0 http://i.imgur.com/4o3sxcU.jpg Contact Information Guild Master: Kagrenac Officers: Pachyderm, Malissa, Garo, Grubby, Destrey PR Rep: Vastra Active Times Daily: Late Afternoon - Late Evening, EST Events: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; ~7:30pm-10:30pm+, server time ------------------ What does <The Pride of Lothar> do? Our primary focus is on RP-WPvP. ICly, we operate mainly in the northern half of The Eastern Kingdoms, but have also been called in by other guilds to assist in various war efforts across Azeroth. We are first and foremost the reclaimers of Lordaeron and The Northern Territories (all land north of the Thandol Span); as well as slayers of The Horde (Forsaken, Sin'dorei and Orcs being our favored enemies). Our specialty is combat. We generally opt to keep our numbers in the small to medium range (2-~15), and often fight enemy forces anywhere from 1.5x to 2x our size and sometimes larger. We fight as a highly synergized paramilitary group, and expect our members to be able to listen and adapt to strategies on the fly. Our usual excursions involve trips to the Undercity and Silvermoon City, as well as IC patrols around The Northern Territories. We also take part in most of the player-led RP campaigns that Emerald Dream has to offer. ------------------ Recruitment Character Class and/or Race Restrictions: None Alignment Restrictions: No outright "evil" characters; no characters that would otherwise be against the kingdom of Lordaeron, etc. Level Requirement: Level 95+ only. We do not offer any activities to players under level 100. Having alts is fine, but you must have at least one level 100 character in the guild in order to bring in alts. Voice/Communication: TeamSpeak 3. At the very least, you MUST be able to sit in our channel and listen to strategies being called during fights. Talking is not mandatory, if you are the shy type or otherwise don't have access to a microphone. You are expected to have TeamSpeak 3 installed and set up before you are called to participate in a fight. Add Ons: Total Roleplay 3 (TRP3), or any equivalent. This add on is mandatory, but the minimum requirement is that you fill out an RP name for yourself. Ask our officers if you need help setting up TRP3. ------------------ Miscellaneous - We do not partake in any Rated PvP content - Guild Mounts: Garn Nighthowl & Swift Blue Gryphon - If you are new to RP, we will help you get started - Want to set up a campaign or skirmish with us? Let us know! - Check out youtube.com/iiNexius for WPvP videos with <PoL>! ------------------ History Initially formed after a small battle in The Burning Steppes, The Pride of Lothar found its way to Lordaeron. It was there where its leader Kagrenac Ironheart resolved to reclaim what he had christened as Free Lordaeron from the hands of the Forsaken, the Sin'dorei, and anyone else who might get in the way of The Pride. After months of territorial warfare, it became clear that the path to victory would not be an easy one. Doubling their efforts, The Pride of Lothar would undergo changes that would strengthen their ability to combat The Horde. While originally only admitting mostly Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and Draenei; The Pride of Lothar would now admit any and all races who would fall in line with the ideals of the guild. The Pride would also shift their focus from Lordaeron to becoming a paramilitary organization with the goal of eradicating The Horde war machine. They would also rename themselves The Honor Guard, to reflect their dedication to upholding the call to battle. After participating in the Feralas-Desolace campaign in Kalimdor, as well as a brief excursion to Hellfire Peninsula, The Honor Guard could no longer stay away from the location they had called home for so long. Returning to Western Plaguelands, The Honor Guard would yet again devote themselves to taking back Lordaeron from The Horde; what's more, they would purge any and all Horde forces from what they dubbed The Free Northern Territories. The Free Northern Territories will one day soon be a bastion for honor and glory; when the dark blood of Forsaken, Sin'dorei, Greenskin and anyone who aids them will stain the land for the last time... With their return to The Free Northern Territories, The Honor Guard will once again be known as The Pride of Lothar from here on.Pachyderm500 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Happy 7th Clanniversary Battlehammers!!! Clan Battlehammer turns 7 years old today.. that's 49 in worgen years. lol (nod to The Pack) It has been a roller coaster of ups and downs these past 7 years, but ultimately it has been worth it. I would have to say that dealing with the evolution of the game that seems to be trending more and more away from wpvp has been the toughest pill to swallow. When we first arrived it was an uphill battle to gain members and recognition, and then slowly over the years we gained a reputable status and even been dubbed as a pillar and staple of the ED community. We would like to thank all that continue to support us on both alliance and horde. Elevator of Death We started our wpvp tonite by taking control of an elevator in Undercity. We were ultimately engaged by wsb who blasted us with an aoe that rode with us in the elevator wiping the raid as I was pulled out and greeted by a host of enemies. Back to the Past Next we moved off to Blasted Lands attacking Stonard. Warforge Legion sent troops to Stonard and were jumped by our band of dwarves... it was going to be a slaughter, however the wipe was prevented by a fasting moving wsb force. well played. With the lure set, we moved jump into the past, and ashishecage followed us to his/her death. The rest followed shortly after and the dwarves were holding off nearly twice our numbers, but the spirit healer was too close to our location and it led to our demise. great fun! The Hot Gates! The dwarves stand ready in Nagrand to see if any come to dislodge us for Oshu'gun. Looks like we need to call it an evenin. We will try the hot gates another day! /salute Bruenor BattlehammerBrúenor30 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 HAPPY BIRTHDAY Goochacabra(?) Hahahaha he probably can't post right now.Taelyren4 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Emerald Dream Rap Battle Hello all, As some of you may know there was a recent challenge between Ashishishe of WSB and myself to a rap battle. He posted his video of him doing his version of Rap God. Nice try, AshiAshi. However, you can sit down now. I will be more than happy to teach you how this rap game works. ( Video quality is not that great but the screenshots are of various members of WSB who have fallen victim to me and my guild ) Enjoy everyone! ( Thank you AshiAshi for agreeing to participate and posting your video. Thank you Heidi for participating as well. I honestly didn't think this was going to happen but was pumped to see it actually unfold!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhauDqp-t2g&feature=youtu.be :}Kotya52 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 <Cenarion Legacy> ALL DRUID GUILD <Cenarion Legacy> - Emerald Dream Alliance Inspired by the old <Druids of the Claw> / <Druids of the Wild>, our mission involves all aspects of PvP, World PvP, and some casual PvE from time to time. BGs, Arenas, Duels, and World PvP is where you will most likely find our Druids. World PvP events will likely be small to medium scale, and will contain only Druids. Sorry, pugs :) Being a single class themed guild, we do allow some light RP! However, RP isn't for everyone. That means no suddenly shifting into a cat and spamming guild chat with "meows", please :D Why have a Druid-only guild? Druids are not only capable, but highly competent in filling any role needed in any situation. Melee, Ranged, Healing, and Tanking. We do it all, and we do it all pretty damn good. ALL Druids are welcome. This means any level, race, and specialization of Druids are accepted into our ranks. Please contact Meowfy-EmeraldDream for an invite!Meowfy13 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 New Conquest Mounts So I've seen the horde chicken, do you think or hope the Dreanei Elekk will look better? Let me tell you, im going to be really disappointed if it doesn't.Pravvyn5 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 With the recent "Rap Battles" I would like to share my favorite freestyle, and was wondering if anyone had any personal favorites that they would like to share. My favorite is Tyler James Williams of Everybody hates Chris freestyle of 6god https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD1FHolxcVI Childish Gambino is pretty raw too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfM_fb1onoI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKB66pjw-JA Anyone else have favorite freestyles? Or are you all into more of preemptive rap battling? ;]Bobreezy2 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 WTS best in slot JC rings for PvP'ers got a ton of mats I'm trying to get rid of, these rings are generally used for casters because mastery rings aren't available from the PvP vendors, if anyone is looking to buy some post here and I'll cut ya a deal, alliance or hordePowdur9 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Suicidal Lawn Gnomes I really loved having this guild tag. Unfortunately, my account was hacked and my toons transferred to another server. Blizzard caught it right away. (Thank you Blizz!) and locked my account. I didnt catch it for 2 weeks, because of the transfer, my little gnome is homeless now. If any of you read this, could i please get reinvited? tyvmBluebelles2 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Custom transmog rate! First time posting a tmog but I def love making them, let me know what you think. Hope you can see it well, I'm not sure if you can spin me around in the viewer to get the full look but I hope so.Bargrìm16 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Gornahj V Fire mage pvp Not the greatest, kind of burned myself out by making 5 movies in just over a year in wod, I hope you still find it sort of enjoyable to watch though. Songs used in order : Eye of the Enemy - The Shift The stranded - Sulphur crown Orpheus - Unscathed Divercia - 2nd Ghost Mechina - The World We Lost (starting at 3:56) The Hypothesis - Shades To Escape Soulgrind - As Bronze May Be Much Beautified ------------------------------------------------- Side notes: idk why the clip looks weird in tanaan, that's never happened before. And also the old film effect and the shake at some point in the arathi basin scene lasted for way too long, I missed this and I rendered it with the issue, sorry i've been up for 36 hours. Also I think I should add that someone fired shots at a movie maker named heltor in my forum post and then all hell broke lose on my like/dislike ratio and comment section. I would like to make it clear that I had nothing to do with this person firing shots at heltors movie and that I have also never said a single thing bad at heltor or towards heltor ever. :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ztfIjdcDY&feature=youtu.beGornahj110 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Scarlet Crusade Does anyone still RP the Scarlet Crusade?Bowein39 May 11, 2016
May 10, 2016 [A] Anyone sell 2s carries anymore? Trying to get geared quickly. If I could I'd like to skip over the part when I spend most of the time in a battleground in the graveyard or standing in the back with casters in Ashran. If you want to make money crushing scrubs in low mmr 2s make a post here.Nikolaz5 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Question about leveling on ED Hello, friends! I'm a player on Moon Guard/Wyrmrest Accord looking for a change of pace. I'm a PvPer by nature, and I often find myself alone on the servers I play on. I know ED has a great RP community and a great PvP community, so I would love to join you all! I've always been hesitant about playing on PvP servers ever since I left Blackrock, because I was getting ganked and camped far too frequently while leveling. How common are things like that here?Nelenus19 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Do we ICly know the Legion is coming? Do the people of Azeroth actually know that the Legion is returning? OOCly, we know that it's supposed to return next expansion. Duh. I think there's still a dispute about how much time has passed (I've heard 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years, and everything in between). But in terms of what our characters know ICly, do we know that the Legion isn't truly defeated and that it's coming in 1/5/10 years? In the pre-legion teaser we're shown Varian and Anduin (all grown up) in the throne room discussing something clearly weighing on Varian's mind, and Khadgar comes in (still old) and says "The Burning Legion" and Varian has a reaction. Was that "Oh! We've been waiting for this! What else is new? We're goin' demon huntin' boys!" or was it like "WHAT? NO! It can't be! They were supposed to STAY DEAD! I'mma slap a !@#$%^!". Did they know about the return of the Legion before Khadgar's announcement or was that the first Varian heard of it? I see many people RPing preparing for the Legion's second coming as we OOCly get hype (or not) for Legion, but do we actually ICly as the general population know for sure? In the ending cinamatic of WoD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE0sjPCDphI it's only really Khadgar and his suspicions, while everyone else is cheering and packing up to go home. In the teaser, it seems to me to be as basically an "I told you so" moment. If we defeated Archimonde, Guldan was thrown into a portal that explodes, and his staff even disintegrates, what is there to lead us as the common public to believe that the Legion is going to return in 5-10 years, and how much time is there between the WoD end cinematic, the Legion teaser, and the Legion trailer? Does the teaser take place in the timeline half way between now and the release of Legion, or does it take place ON the release of legion? What do you guys think, and how will you be RPing your character in regards to what they know about the coming darkness? Is it fact in their mind, common knowledge, or just a myth or a rumor? Are you taking advantage of this time of peace or spending your time as chicken little? If you know that the legion's coming, how? Also if you have any sources for the time jump or what happens in that time let me know.Raedolf48 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 [A] HFC Heroic Purchase Quit for a while, while changing jobs, life, etc. Just looking to see what current Alliance HFC Heroic runs are going for. I have done all the bosses on normal, just not heroic, so I could contribute to the fights, or just stay out of the way if preferred. Either let me know on here, or add me/send me in game mail letting me know days/pricing, or any else.Ishakowa2 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 <Celestial Rebirth> -- Mount Sales! Celestial Rebirth is now selling Heroic Archimonde carries as well as taking Pre-Orders for Mythic Blackhand mounts. If you love the mounts but don't have the time to dedicate to raiding, Celestial Rebirth has your back! Come get your mounts before they go away for good! We have a strong history of offering services like this, with many satisfied customers in MoP getting their Wolf Mounts and Kor'kron Annihilators from Garrosh! Stay tuned as well, because in the future we'll be selling full Mythic HFC runs with every piece of loot that drops going to you. Mount Prices Heroic Archimonde -- 75k Time: Every Tuesday at 8 CST, may extend to Wed and Thurs if the demand is high enough! Got a friend that also wants the mount? We'll lower both of your costs! Instead of 75k, you each pay 60k. Save that gold! Open to negotiation on prices, but demand and priority will be placed based on amount of payment Mythic Blackhand -- Price Undecided, but will range from 150k-300k The Ironhoof Destroyer should be available in a month or two. Get your order in now, as we can only get 1 a week for the rest of the expansion! Feel free to contact Banana, Guido, Elanee, Blastington, or myself for more information!Layke41 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Turwinkle faces the Lag Monster!! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in episode 142 of the Adventures of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage. In this episode, we try out Storyline, a addon to TRP 3. Let us know if you folks like it or not! Our hero gathers drumsticks, goes to a beach party and faces the Giblins! However, they all pale in comparison to the horrors of the mighty Lag monster!! So grab your favorite beverage, your favorite snack, sit back and enjoy all the Turwinkle goodness! :D https://youtu.be/uh7ig0jRfFcTurwinkle0 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Group of friends arriving on server. Hello Emerald Dream, I'm originally from moon guard alliance and transferred, because I wanted to play with a different world rule set. My girlfriend, my best friend and her best friend will all be joining us here, so I decided to make a polite introduction here on the forums. We do want to role play and want to participate in community events if and when plausible. Coming from moon guard, I know all about rp like gil'neas rp, family rp, cat rp (sadly not bringing my druid), Church Sermon rp, etc. When my friends are settled we will be making a casual rp guild dedicated to such things and we plan to give away gold and pets and what have you not during our events. I'll pop back in when I figure out new back stories for my characters (now horde) and guild if and when we choose to make one. I appreciate those who take the time to read this and hope to get to know most of you.Kikyò32 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Morning Raid Guild Are there any morning raid guilds on ED? I'm looking for a morning guild to become a part of to end WoD and move on into Legion.Karnarak0 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Stormwind tonight The city was quiet, too quiet. Jax wandered the streets looking for his contact...but all he saw were the Stormwind police. Jax began to think his contact had been compromised, as all he saw were the guards checking everyone, and occasionally roughing up a couple of people for not giving the right answers. This was suppose to be a pickup of that most precious of drugs, felweed. Pure, undefiled felweed picked straight from the grounds of Hellfire ridge. Looking around he finally beat feet to where the park used to be. Up on the battlement he saw a Worgen Knight...well, he assumed it was a Knight considering the fine plate armor he was wearing. "I wonder." Jax muttered to himself, and just at that moment a voice from behind growled. "AHA! Got you, you scoundrel!" Jax felt the meaty paw of a Stormwind Policeman grab his arm, but to the poor fool soon found himself down on the ground with a broken jaw, and two broken hands. "shh" Jax put his fingers to his lips as the still stunned Policeman stared daggers at him. Jax grinned, and moved towards the Worgen. The Worgen had tired eyes. Eyes that had seen far to much, and finding an Orc standing next to him just didn't seem odd to him. He nodded to Jax, and Jax smiled back. No, this isn't his contact. Jax said his good-byes, and jumped off the wall... "HOLY HELL!!!" Jax screamed. The drop was well over hundred feet, and so using his emergency deployment glider he soon glided well above the oblivion he stupidly tried to jump too. "Jax, Jax, Jax" he muttered to himself as the landscaped passed beneath him, "what are you doing with your life?"Shadowjax1 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Smuggler RP LF work So my character is a courier/smuggler. I'd like to get him more involved with other characters. He's normally hanging around in stormwind looking for work or traveling on the road making runs. (Made up by myself for the for the time being or as result of the occasional walk up rp). If anyone would be interested in making some connections you can pm me ooc or just ask around. I'm relatively new to the server and RP so I'm always up for tips and suggestions. Thanks!Soverus13 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 Does anyone do The Everbloom right? I joined this dungeon 3 times today. Every Time everyone wants to jump over this part that you are not supposed to jump over. Well being that it is an exploit not everyone can do it. So people leave. It just takes forever. So is this the norm now or have I just been unlucky?Cohèed14 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 The Dagger Hills: Part 1 http://imgur.com/osA29Fm Commander Achzay had been scouting the outskirts of Elwynn Forest, specifically the areas near Stranglethorn Vale, Duskwood, and Redridge in search for a secluded and somewhat secret southern operating base to be used by the Defilers, but more specifically, for the Deathstalkers. Achzay stumbled upon a seemingly abandoned but sheltered area in the mountains between Stranglethorn Vale and Westfall, just West of the Duskwood border with Stranglethorn. With The People’s Militia no longer controlling Southern Westfall the new Deathstalker Commander was feeling ambitious, and sought out to exploit this region of Westfall to benefit the Defilers of Arathor and the greater Forsaken War Machine - by way of extortion. Achzay observed that the current band of Mercenaries were having some success looting ships near the coast line as well as further south in Booty Bay, while this occasionally delayed vital supplies from making it to the City of Stormwind it really didn’t benefit the Forsaken efforts to purge the allies of the Eastern Kingdom. Achzay wrote a short note to High Executor, Blightbane and had it delivered by a young bloodwing bat: High Executor Blightbane, I have been scoping out a potential source of income for the Defilers, in addition to a unique operating base in the Stranglethorn / Westfall border. It goes by the name, Dagger Hills. The mercenaries who live here are vulnerable, and currently have no leadership. I feel they are perfect for extorting gold. I will keep you posted with any successes. If you have time - I encourage you to tour these lands with me. - Commander Achzay Next Day: Deathstalker Cbooy, a wise ninja like rogue within the Defilers was pickpocketing Dwarf Alliance Enlisted Military members as they took the Deeprun Tram back to Ironforge. Because of the increased Deathstalker activity within Stormwind it was not uncommon for the Dwarfs to assist with patrols, and the general policing of the city. Achzay met up with Cbooy down the tracks of the tram shortly after Cbooy’s quick theft - the ninja like rogue lifted a nice set of keys and a roster of Dwarfs pulling overtime in Strormwind. It was during this early morning, on the Stormwind side of the Deeprun Tram where Achzay shared the plan with Cbooy and requested his assistance extorting the Mercenaries in Southern Westfall. It only took one example to be set for anyone who wouldn’t share their earning with Cbooy and Achzay. The Defilers were able to start skimming off the Mercenary operations immediately. An easy win for the Deathstalkers. This was done very much through fear tactics and extreme intimidation. Commander Achzay allowed them to continue their operation but with a small fee to be kicked back to the Deathstalkers for “allowing them” to continue looting caravans and stealing from ported Booty Bay supply ships. Since the Mercenaries themselves were not too far from Stormwind it made the job easy for the Deathstalkers to keep a watchful eye without disrupting or taking resources away from their missions of chaos within Stormwind.Achzay7 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 WTB archi mythic mount for 1 mil gold add me if you want twister#1829Akunamatata1 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 A funny Alpha bug... I got DCed and then this happened... http://naratorscreenshot.blogspot.com What a sexy, sexy devil!Narator7 May 10, 2016
May 9, 2016 ONE timecube.2enp.comMontyx8 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 Alliance criminal guilds Any guilds alliance side like DCO? Or Even horde side are there any like DCO?Brannagas10 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 "Heltor 1" Full Movie Now Showing Set to 1080, full screen, turn the lights out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8LTEQlsMikPsykeisha70 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 Ashran buggering I'm venting here a little bit but without fail if I enter as a healer in Ashran there will be 5-6 healers on my team and I'm DPS there won't be any. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon on the regular? I truly wonder if this aspect of Ashran is broken...Bujujuju3 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 Anyone selling gold challenge mode runs? Wondering if anyone is selling them and how much its gonna cost meSlysnare0 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 OC Mother It's mothers day, I am not sure if WoW recognizes such a day, however, why not tell us about your OC's mother. Did they get along well, not-so-well? Loving parent, neglectful parent? Alive and well? Dead or a Death knight or Forsaken now? What was their name? Appearance? Anything they did/said/happened to them that has shaped your character perhaps? Trisi, Persephone and Zelthius' mother was named Xilia Lumiera, she had dark hair, and was rather tall. She is dead now im afraid. Got eaten and ripped apart by scourge right in front of their eyes. I think she was a loving and kind parent for the most part, but somewhat overprotective. She loved her children, but was always worried about the dangers the world had to offer. Always always always always urging them not to go too far. Xilia was a painter in life, and often liked to hum melodies and lullabys to her children when she painted, sparking Trisi's interest in music and hymns. Her mother being ripped apart infront of her children is why Trisi is the cowardly character she is now, and her fear and discomfort around undead races is heavily because of that. (That and they are walking dead, somewhat unsettling to her) Tell me about your OC's mother <3Trisîtella10 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 Thinking about transfering. How's the wPvP? Battlegroup?Shpongle27 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 WTB Magic Rooster Looking to buy a magic rooster.. add me AustinHauer#1785, gold only.Zerto0 May 9, 2016
May 9, 2016 <Spectrum/Technique> Legion Recruitment We focus heavily on RP-PvP and particularly on WPvP. We are looking for ~800 more members before the upcoming expansion launch. Our goal is to compete and eventually defeat the ferocious enemy that is "D7". In the current expansion we have managed to defeat multiple foes in 5v10, 8v19, and the 21v40+ formats. As you can clearly see we struggle to meet the requirements to compete in the "zerg" WPvP format and need YOU. If you feel that you have what it takes to dominate the "zerg" WPvP format please contact Mav or Mavaran (dependent on your faction) for an invite. We will be hosting Noob Meetings twice a week and you will be required to attend 3 before you are promoted to the "Warm Body" rank. If you do not complete this task within 2 weeks you will be REMOVED. We look forward to meeting you and our enemies on the battlefield where we plan to lag and spam our enemies to death.Smorclock30 May 9, 2016
May 8, 2016 <A> (Arena/PVP) <Nifty> is now recruiting! TL;DR Version: <Nifty> is an Arena Focused guild, recruiting players 2k+ experienced who are looking for community and skilled gameplay. <Nifty> is a newly formed Arena focused guild on Emerald Dream. We were formed by a core group of 2k+ players looking to unite to create a community and network for players on Emerald Dream who are looking to advance further in the rated PvP environment! Our goal is to create a strong unified community for 2k+ players to meet, group and socialize together, and ultimately advance forward. As a growing community we already provide several services for our members, including access to a fully stocked guild bank with repairs, a dedicated Teamspeak 3 server and some of the strongest players that Emerald Dream has to offer, including several Gladiator players. Over time we want to become the go-to community for Rated PvP focused players on Emerald Dream, and become a fixture in the realm's community, able to host and provide prize tournaments, raffles and player outreach programs to offer a better quality of life and community attitude to the ED Arena scene. We also understand that a lot of folks who are into Rated PvP have family and friends they play with that may or may not meet the more stringent requirements of a Rating gated guild. We offer family and friends access to our community with the same attitude, perks, and treatment you will expect for yourself. We invite you Emerald Dream, to take our first steps with us towards building a strong, lasting community. Speak with anyone in guild, or reply to this thread for any additional questions or information you may need! Good Day and Good Luck, <Nifty>Dullahan24 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 LFM Alliance Characters for My Machinima hey i guess I'm currently working on a RP Machinima, which is nearing completion, but there's a few shots that I still need to finish, and to do that, I will need ten Alliance characters (all animation done through Model Viewer) from anyone willing to let me use their own. The scene(s) in question will be a short montage of battle based off of the Desolace Campaign from a while back. I need only ten characters, enough to fill a battlefield. This image should give you a general idea of the scene that I want to create: http://i.imgur.com/7L2yen8.jpg Rules 'n' stuff: Your character must be level 100. Your character must belong to the Alliance faction. Your character is not required to have been part of the Desolace Campaign, but those who were will have a higher chance of making it into the video than those who weren't.If anyone is interested, please post here. Thanks for the help.Tinksy18 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 [H-Event] Bar Night Cancelled 5/7/2016 Hello friends, Juzmik here - I've got my mother coming in from out of town tonight and like a zillion other things to do, so I gotta take care of nonsense instead of running the event. Feel free to congregate and such without me, ya'll are clever, well-minded individuals. Bar Night will be back officially next week!Juzmik1 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Oh Syn.. How does it feel for the lone Arcane Mage to wipe your entire raid? Don't be too embarrassed, Prepared has experienced my wrath a few times as well. You can come back to Stormshield now, I'm actually out of Lightning Wands at the moment. Syncerely yours, Missiles, Lord of War Edit: for screenshots in OP http://imgur.com/a/kqX9ZMissiles125 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 [A] <Warbringer> Take the load!!! Latest Video -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQsJSAhO-vI (Iron Horde Meet Warbringer) Welcome all, both Alliance and Horde. I greet you with open arms for this post is made to thank everyone for an interesting ride through Mists of Pandaria. I know that some of you are all wondering who I might be, while others might be cringing at the sight of me posting, but this thread is meant to be positive so no need to get upset! If you have had issues with Warbringer in the past view this next expansion as an opportunity to make new with our community (unless you were banned of course). With our two year anniversary swiftly rounding the corner I hope to open the doors of Warbringer just a little bit wider to community involvement (with limitations of course). Emerald Dream is a fantastic server and Warbringer is thrilled to be entering Warlords with the rest of you. I would like to personally wish the ED community and its guilds luck in what should be yet another exciting handful of months. Hail Warbringer, Lyle (GM) warbringer.org Alliance For all of my fellow Alliance guilds and independents we come to your aid in this dark hour as horde guilds pillage our home. If you want to join in on some of our world player versus player Guild Leaders please try and make an effort to contact “Lyle " or " Jalen " to organize a time where we can discuss possible epic events and have them planned properly. Without proper organization Warbringer will not show, this isn't because we believe that we are better but simply because it is a lot more fun when things aren't such as mess. For the Alliance, Hail Warbringer! - - Warlords Mission Statement - - In Warlords of Draenor Warbringer aims to improve our community in all aspects of the game. Not only will be strive to be active in Emerald Dreams WPVP scene; but also in raiding, role-play, and rbg's. Our membership quality will always be the first object on our list. - - Guild Information - - - Warbringer started on Emerald Dream in December of 2012 with a small group of Venture Co transfers. We quickly swelled up with the Emerald Dream Guild hopping crowd and plowed our way into the epic scale WPVP that this server is known for. After about a half of a year Warbringer’s image began to take shape. Unlike most guilds Warbringer’s emphasis was put in Community Involvement (Inside of the guild). Not every raid went perfectly, but in time we eventually earned our status on server due to the amazing officers and community members that we had. With strict rule enforcement and strong leadership Warbringer has managed to maintain a low-level of drama within the community allowing players to focus on actually playing the game. Just this last patch Azuma (A Lt. at the time) took 9 other WPVP'ers and went from LFR to Heroic level raiding content surpassing everyone’s expectations. Warbringer’s officers have shaped and controlled the communities’ events leading us to have 2k RBG teams, Heroic Raid Progression, Role Playing Storylines, epic WPVP, and many silly nights in Teamspeak improving ourselves in game. Warbringer is a safe haven for gamers who look to participate in a moderately-serious WoW guild with standards on membership that place us all around the same social level of maturity. - - Our Current Officers - - Lyle - GM Jalen - Co-GM Sully - Captain (Human Resources) Mariessa - Captain (Director of Recruitment) Fieryflame - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Olorin - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Nayrock - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Ironbreaker - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Greedydwarf - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Manodeldio - Lt. (Recruiter/WPVP) Beerfriday - Lt. (RBGs Leader) Monzaligar - Lt. (Raid Progression Leader)Jalën499 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 The Goober Squad vs. ShadowFang Keep! Hi-ho folks! The Goober Squad is back in their next adventure! That's right! They have ventured forth into the dangers of ShadowFang Keep! Join the Goober Squad as they face off against the various enemies found within the ShadowFang Keep! Learn who the bosses are and why they are in the Keep! We want to thank Raz for helping to cover for the missing Iddeaus! So grab a soda, your favorite snack and have fun with all the Goober Squad goodness! https://youtu.be/4ESdftba_RcTurwinkle1 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 [Open RP] The Uldum Campaigns [FINISHED] ((THIS CAMPAIGN IS NOW OVER. Thank you for everyone who participated!)) Uldum: Shadows Under The Sun With Legion still a few months away, we’re hungry for some new content now rather than later. To help alleviate the drought, there will be a multi-guild, multi-faction Emerald Dream-exclusive series of campaigns that offer adventure, action, and roleplay in regions that are underutilized today. To facilitate the campaign and to create a sense of community, there will be a “Run-It-Your-Way” quest system that encourages co-operation, as well as two neutral roleplay hubs: Ramkahen and Mar’at. If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if your character held a dagger that turned him/her invisible and hyper-fast, or a stone that channels overwhelming, nigh-uncontrollable lightning, this is the campaign for you. Remember: There's a portal straight to Uldum in Ogrimmar and Stormwind, making this location really easy to access! The Factions and Motivations The artifacts (which are listed in the flavor post) are powerful relics, antiquities, and heirlooms that have been passed down among their respective factions for generations, many dating back to ancient times. Recently however, there have been outside forces at play that have been disturbing the delicate balance of Uldum and the surrounding regions, leading to open fighting and dangerous conditions for the innocents that live in those far off lands. There are two factions that seek to restore balance, and ensure that the artifacts don’t get into the wrong hands: The Explorer’s League (Alliance) and The Reliquary (Horde). As for motivations, the artifacts will provide IC powers that can be used as the guilds see fit. They also can be traded in for gold (IC or actual is to be determined) to the Explorer’s League or The Reliquary depending on the faction. Guilds are also free to interact with each other with the powers of the artifacts in effect. The only rule regarding artifact usage, is that they have plot armor and cannot be directly destroyed at-will. The Quest System The Uldum campaigns are split off into three batches of progressive quests, known as “phases.” A guild will be able to select a quest when they’re updated on the forums. Guilds are able to co-ordinate with each other if both guilds explicitly want specific quests. Individual parties will be asked to contact the guilds that claimed the quests in order to join. We will encourage open participation and roleplay in the hubs. These phases will be influenced directly by your guilds successes and failures, and the outcomes will change the situations you and your guild find yourselves in. For example: A guild selects a quest that seeks to break through a Farakki ruin to recover a potentially volatile artifact. If the guild succeeds in recovering the artifact, the next quest they select will likely involve the artifact being used to accomplish an objective, whereas failing to recover the artifact will see cultists use it directly against them in awesome, destructive ways. Each quest will come with a list of potential threats for DM’s to use in their event/s, and descriptions on the items-of-interest, also influenced by prior successes and failures. The Neutral Hubs Ramakhen and Mar’at will be the neutral hubs for the Uldum Campaigns. Packed with exotic scenery, rich art assets, and an accommodating layout, these two subzones make the perfect places for adventurers to interact with each other, spend the gold looted from tombs, or examining their artifacts and understand the power behind them. The Explorer’s League and The Reliquary are both headquartered in Ramakhen, and the neighboring town of Mar’at is known for it’s treasure-hungry peddlers, seedy traders, and unsavory characters. The Cycle of Violence: PvP Please check the third post for more information! Event Coordinators: (A)Gielnorian/(H)Dawnseeker - Gielnorian#1748 - @Gielnorian (A)Demitassie/(H)Issui - Demitassie#1883 - @Demitassie (A)Sharp/(H)Wanzhai - Sharp#1748 - @PatchYourselfUp (A)Branngas/(H)Magghal - Branngas#1782 - @CaptainBranngasSharp162 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Farmacist 50k Bounty Test your skill , starting tonight 8pm EST till Next Thursday, Kill my Hunter for an easy 50k -Add Btag #Racials1830 if you get confirmed kill and Ill make sure you get 50k -Any class welcome -Feel free to Zerg -Everything goes See you in Tanaan and Good luckFarmåcist190 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Hmm, interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fohNO3_1rUShadowjax9 May 8, 2016
May 7, 2016 Who Are the Premiere WPvP Alli Guilds I'm back from a 3 year hiatus as of a month or so ago, and am completely new to Emerald Dream. I was wondering who the premiere Alliance WPvP guilds were. I enjoy following the exploits of said guilds, and get in on raids when possible. Thanks!Daevan73 May 7, 2016