Emerald Dream

Feb 13, 2016 [RP] Betrayal (Repost) Disclaimer: This is an old piece that's was originally posted to the forums a little over two years ago. I haven't felt motivated to write WoW fiction for months now though, and I still wanted to support RP day so here ya go. Original thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11159946085 My Part: ... Vedma's far superior part: ...Vairal1 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 [RP] The Yaeger's Journal - Demon Hunted ((This is my responce to the [RP] Day propt: Your character's death in legion. Feel free to skip when needed. While waiting for a Warlock, his current prey, to show at a local tavern in Dalaran, he decides to take a raincheck and hunt a Demonhunter instead. How well does that turn out? TL;DR at the bottom.)) -------------------The Yaeger's Journal - Demon Hunted----------------- Chapter 1/4 I leaned back in my seat, a human just as any other, and allowed my hair to block some of my vision. Not the best camouflage in this kind of fancy-smancy tavern, but it would do the trick for now. The deep hood of my green cloak had already been pulled down over my eyes, but in the back corner of a bar in friggin' sorcerer-opolis floating in the sky in demon-land, one can never be too careful. My longbow was propped against the table before me, strung as always. I too was tense and ready for action if the moment required it, yet I struggled to retain an appearance of relaxation. A bottle of Dalaran Noir sat on the table, unopened. I was hunting, and I would need all the concentration I could get if my trail proved successful. It was not uncommon back home to find a disguised Succubus or a rogue sorcerer that had begun to grow to big for his britches (or dresses), but this was a whole 'nother level. The tavern and city itself crawled with warlocks and mages alike seeking to learn more about the demons dwelling on the ground below, and how to use them. I was after one such Warlock. He was supposed to have been here, to meet with his buddies speaking in hushed tones on the other side of the room, but it seemed he was a no-show. A Worgen Deathknight across the way drew my attention, his laughter at some old joke reverberating harshly. He noticed me and raised his glass, and I nodded in respect. I learned to accept those Deathknights I had come to know since Gilneas's fall. They had been unwillingly cursed to become monsters, shunned by many, and he found them not much different than the Worgen. These “Demon-hunters”, however, sound as if they had elected to join some sort of a cult where they gouged out their own eyes to become part demon, gaining power by sucking the souls of their slain foes so they can shape-shift into demons. Or...something like that. At least Warlocks played with fire, rather than becoming the fire. I sighed as my patience wore thin, and began to open the bottle of Dalaran Noir when a tall figure strode in. A Kaldorei, and not an ordinary one either. Dark elaborate tattoos decorated her torso and large demonic horns jutted from her skull. Warglaives hung from her back, confirming my suspicions. A "Demonhunter". The figures I had been watching eyed her carefully until she left the tavern with a drink, leaving the barkeeper a shade paler as well. I waited a couple minutes, biting my lip in thought. When I came to a conclusion I left a tip, grabbed my bow, and proceeded out the door. ((TL;DR: Rae, a "Human" Ranger, doesn't like Demons, Warlocks, Mages, or Demon hunters, but is strangely ok with Deathknights. While waiting for a Warlock, his current prey, to show at a local tavern in Dalaran, he decides to take a raincheck and hunt a Demonhunter instead.))Raedolf3 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Its abouts that times of years... "Goods afternoons. In few days, Loves is in Airs Festivals will begins. This is verys importants celebrations because....chocolates. Kittys woulds likes to reminds everyones that hers accepts no onlys chocolates, but flowers and jewels and wines and candies and letters of loves as tokens of appreciations. All rats will be returns to senders. If theys no is returns address, rats will be gives propers burials. Please no overwhelms Kittys staffs with tokens of loves. Howevers, I's will has peoples on overtimes to accepts yous stuffs. Sadlys, Kittys no will be available for dates as hers will be VERYS busys this years in efforts to finds keys to Bigs Loves Rockets. It has eludes me for years. If I's finds it, yous will be allows to admires it. Thanks yous and has a nice days."Kittys6 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Looking for RP guild for dungeons/quests I'm only level 24 at the moment and I'd like to join an RP guild that is into PVE. I moved to this server due to it being "RP" but I haven't seen much RP in game. It's mostly children using obscenities and spouting out nonsense and tasteless comments. If you don't accept low levels, can you recommend a different guild which might suit my needs? The guild I'm in now is quite dead and isn't RP centric. Thanks in advance!Edlin5 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 [RP] A (not so) done deal {s/o to my homies for spottin me on this} Bang Drae slammed her fist on the table. “I told him to meet us here over an hour ago.” The undead grumbled. Malik shook his head, giving his shoulders a small shrug. “I don’t know. Maybe the guy is caught up in something.” He took a seat at the dimly-lit table. A low chuckle emitted from the boney woman. “I don’t care if he’s caught up in slaying Kel’thuzad. When I say a time, it means to come at that time.” She stated angrily and leaned against the wall near the table. A silence took over the room. Don’t people realize I have other things to do? Other business to attend to? The words repeated within Drae’s head a few times, her paled eyes occasionally glancing towards her golden wrist-watch that loosely hung there. Just then, a clattering of footsteps was heard. Blinking wearily, the blond-haired forsaken took a few silent steps forwards and peered out the door of the small building. A gasp was held back at what she saw, snapping her head back towards Malik with a wild glint in her eyes. “We gotta go!” She whisper-yelled. One of the Sin’dorei’s brows cocked, gaze trailing to Drae with concern. “What’s wrong?” The man stood up from the chair. In response, the small statured humanoid pressed her finger to her lips in signal to remain silent. Gesturing with her other hand towards the door, the other rogue took the initiative and looked out. Some of Silvermoon’s ‘finest’ were out there, skulking around for something or someone. “That orc said they were in one of the buildings around here.” One guard said quietly, the others nodding. The blood elf’s brows furrowed, a grimace painting on his face. “Dammit, the buyer must’ve tipped them off.” He hissed. An angered expression also set upon the undead. Tapping her business partner’s shoulder to grab his attention, she pointed at the back door that so conveniently would lead them out of the structure about to be under siege. Both of them immediately took off. Clenching her butcher knives in hand in case the pair was surprised, they tried to lay low while searching for the quickest way out of the large city. Just when she thought they had shaken their pursuers, a thundering voice rang out. “Freeze, rats!” A Sin’dorei shouted. The man’s sword was drawn, his shield with the crest of Silvermoon City adorning the front of it. Murmuring a few curse words in another tongue, Drae turned around cautiously and saw Malik do the same. “I can assure you, we weren’t doing anything that would go against-” The forsaken was quickly interrupted. “Stop. I know exactly what you two are up to.” The guard shook his head and took a step towards the rogues. “Drop your weapons, and discard anything dangerous on your person.” He stated sternly. Reluctantly taking the humanoid’s words into account, the stout woman knelt down to place her cleavers on the paved ground and stood straight back up with a glare overtaking her facial features. “That applies to you too, scum.” The officer nodded to the opposing blood elf. Malik stayed silent, just looking at him. “I said, drop your weapons!” Lurching forwards in a blur, the guard attempted to grab one of the brown-haired Sin’dorei’s hunting knives from it’s sheathe. His hand was almost instantly grabbed in a deadlock between the rogue’s fingers. “Bad move.” With that, the mercenary flicked his hand upwards, hearing the satisfying crunch of the guard’s wrist breaking in two. A blood curtling screech erupted from the now injured being, falling to his knees. “Let’s bounce.” Drae snickered and snatched up her blades. Putting them on her belt once more, she started towards the direction her comrade ran in, but stopped when she noticed their pursuer trying to stand. “No no no, not today.” The assassin gleamed, aiming to deck him in the jaw. She aimed correctly. Groaning in pain again, the man slunk down and held his face as Drae skulked out. Legs quickly moving to catch up with the man, she looked at her surroundings and soon realized that the two had successfully gotten out of the city. Panting out of breath, Malik’s tired expression mingled with a disappointed one. “We didn’t get to make the deal.” He slouched down onto the grass. Drae soon followed suit of his action, then parted her lips to speak, determination in her tone. “There’s always tomorrow to make a profit.”Savaged2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 RP story:-The job of being a Horde commander. (Ey all! This is a story of my troll in Draenor. so sit back and I hope you enjoy! :) ) -Jatkalaz growled. as Durotan in Frostfire has told him to go to Thunder Pass.....Jatkalaz agreed to go until..-''WHOOOOOOA!''-A Goblin ran into Jatkalaz. knocking him off his warbear.-''Ey mon! Wat be dat for eh?'' Goblin:''Uh ooh sorry boss!'' Jatkalaz:''Ya beta be Weezal.''-The Gobiln Weezal ran off to do business in the Tavern. most likely to maintain security or to provide drinks.- '' Gah...I know of several hreats ta d' Garrison..I'mma just deal wit it before me begoin ta de Thun'da Pass. . Now about d'a Grimfros' Towah...-Jatkalaz arrived ot the tower. slaughtering the ogres and putting to rest the spirits of the outriders and avenging the fallen Outriders by killing Guttra. The Orc who sent him to kill the ogre was informed and his honor restored. Jatkalaz...remembering atleast one more objective to safeguard the garrison was a cave far from the Pass. Jatkalaz rode for the cavern. finding the cowardly PALE! Growling.-''I dun have time fa dis mon...''KILL DEM ALL! FA DA AORDE!'' Bananas:''OOO OO A A A!''-Bananas proceeded to smash a Pale into the ground as a force behind Jatkalaz. consisting of 2 Marksman and 3 Grunts helped the Commander!-''Now about da Ravaga--'He was cut off suddenly attacked by the Ravager! With the aid of animals. and the Horde the Ravager was killed as the Pale-infested Cave was cleared out! '' Hm...Dey remind me o HOZEN! Ahahahahahahaha....-He hearthstoned back to his Garrison. and slept in the Tavern.- [u][/u]Jatkalaz2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 (RP) The Prince and the Petal. (( AU Universe RP Day)) Her slumber came to an end as her latent body was pelted by soft rain drops. Travelling for months had taken its toll on her. She was weary and thin. There was no apparent reason for her journey other than to just get away from it all. Never having been the same since his leaving, little mattered to her anymore. She had not spoken to her family in months and now she found herself staring towards the gloomy sky above; her eyes blinking as if trying to dodge the rain. She sighed and then grabbed a stone from the dirt to her side, throwing it into the yonder. What had her existence become? The confusion between was she was and what she wanted to be grew thicker with each passing day. Her vile deeds preceeded her and there was no escape from the torment she had caused others. Though, she had never lamented her actions. Except for one. The one she marked that mattered. The one that got away. Her deep thoughts were halted by the sound of hooves. Not the hooves of her people. No. There were too many. The clopping sound of an equine was near. But who could be here? She was in one of the most desolate places in Azeroth. There was no need for anyone to be here. instinctively she hissed as she turned her body over and steadied herself on all fours. Like a dog ready to charge, she surveyed the area and noticed she was hidden by brush. As the sound dispersed into the distance, she relaxed. Perhaps it was just another lone traveler looking for solace. Her guard lowered and she reached over and plucked a flower by its roots. "He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me......" She stopped. The truth was in the final petal which she squeezed and mashed between her fingers. She wasn't mad at him. She was mad at herself. Never had she let someone into her world before. Never had she allowed someone to change her and make her normal. But he did. And she secretly longed for the normalcy. Erecting to her feet she picked up her bag and looked for a path in which to carry her to her next unknown destination. As she rounded the brush she was startled to see the back of a warrior tending his horse. Her eyes squinted and blinked. The armor was....familiar. It was him - Brehaven Malvictus. She stared at him for a moment; watching him as he opened and closed bags on his saddle. Should she approach? What would he think of running into her all the way out here? Would he accuse her of following him? The Mare was a stately creature. Strong and confident in her self. She would not let this opportunity pass her by. Dropping what was left of the crushed petal, she straightened her vest and stepped forward; her hoof squarely landing on the rock which had just cradled the petal against its surface. The small bit of moisture she had garnered from mashing the petal was enough to cause her hoof to slip. Reaching out, she grabbed for a limb to brace the fall but instead she stumbled onto her bag. Her arm stretched outward towards him but he had no idea she was near. Blood seeped from her mouth as she lay watching him one last time. Her dagger, the very dagger she used to maim him, had been forced through her stomach from within the confines of her bag. Alone. In the middle of no where with no family or friends near by, she took her last breath as she stared at her Prince. The wicked Mare had finally met the face of death.....an orchestrated chain of events which began with the words he loves me not.Stablemare2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 [RP] Day is TODAAAAY AAAH *shakes camera* Hey ED! Who's ready for a new [RP] day? I know I am! Been thinking of some good prompts for some time, and I think I got one I not only want to use, but potentially set as a non-forced theme! What's [RP] day? [RP] day is a day where members of the ED community (And sometimes ~BEYYYOND~) post [RP] stories. These can range from short stories, sagas, poems, journal entries, and whatever else you want to write about your [RP]! When's this happening exactly? Unless something comes up, we're looking at February 12th! It's recommended you don't dilly dally or hold off on writing, you'll feel like a total nerdy loser kid for being late! Why? What's the point? Well, punk. [RP] is truly what fuels this server. It builds the WPvP we love, and creates the tight community we all ~enjoy~. It doesn't matter how you [RP], no matter what some jerks might tell you in game, as long as you do it, you're welcome to join in. We do this event because we love to read each other's [RP]. [RP]ers by default enjoy attention, which is fine! Read each other's stuff! Comment! Spread as much love as you want, and then some! -- I have a writing prompt for everyone! This will be a theme that IS NOT FORCED, BUT ENCOURAGED! Something that can give you a great idea to write about! Something to inspire those that aren't feeling the creative juices, something that'll spark that creative flame and BURN IT GOOD. Prompt: Write an alternate universe in which your character DIES in Legion! That's right! Write your character's death in the coming expansion! DO IT! BROKEN ISLES, ON A BOAT, TOO MUCH BACON, IDK MAN JUST DO IT! Remember! February 12th, and spread the word! Keep this post bumped and tweet often about it! The more [RP] we get on these forums on the 12th, the more we as a community have succeeded!"Taelyren45 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 [RP] - The Losers Endgame The Blue Recluse was quiet as the hours grew later in the night. Drunk patrons had already begun stumbling out into the dark searching for a new source of entertainment. Only few remained in the tavern, the late night owls of the recluse. Whether they were thieves, or just plain businessmen, none of them were all that concerned with each other’s trade. One man in particular sat at the bar table, a drink laid out before him half full. A few papers lay scattered in front of him, some were designs, others documents depicting titan machines with crude notes scribbled here and there. His head was bent over a newer document, his mind completely fixated on the diagram and the words before him with pen in hand to make any alterations. A light tap on his golden titan-forged pauldrons slightly distracted him from his work, but he did not look away. A firm voice echoed from behind him, seeming harsh, but understanding. “Vivite, look up from the page you fool.” His ears perked as the voice resounded in his mind, fishing up old memories. “By the damned Pantheon. Is that Relerr Ravencrest?” He turned around and dropped the silver pen that he had been making notes with. He sat with his left arm draped over the edge of the table, staring at his friend of many years. “It has been how long since we last spoke?” Vivite chuckled lightly as he stood and shook hands with him in an official manner. Relerr responded in kind and took his seat beside Vivite. Relerr sat there quietly contemplating past events and the last time he had seen his 'brother'. Staring at the documents laying on the table, he fiddled with the glistening firestone pendant that sat around his broad neckline. “It’s been years I suppose. Even longer since I last spoke with Brom.” He mentions sadly. “Last I heard from him he had moved into Stormwind and starting working for Westhorne Imports.” He almost spat out the company's name in displeasure. Vivite raised a brow as he adjusted himself, gathering his papers and organizing them into a single pile, allowing himself to position better for talking to someone beside him rather than facing his work. “Aye, I have heard from him, and about his recent escapades.” He grasped at his drink and held it up to his lips; taking a small sip and placing it back down gently. “I regret that I have some news that you may, or may not like dear friend.” Vivite sighed sorrowfully, as if a great burden were set upon himself. “Brom Windhowl was killed by Reagen Luthen in Feralas.” He spoke solemnly, but with great dissatisfaction. “He was WHAT?” Relerr sputtered as he stared at Vivite in disbelief. Brom Windhowl had been the youngest of the three in their trio of ‘Brothers’. Relerr shook his head, crestfallen. “I did not think he was that stupid to be caught by Luthen.”He sighed, disappointed. Vivite nodded in agreement. “It was not just Reagan that Brom angered. Luna Luthen, and the other heads of the company as well.” Vivite raised an eyebrow. “He was quite the ‘employee’ or so I’ve heard from my employers.” Relerr looked at Vivite, recovering from the shock of the news about Brom. “Employers?” he paused briefly, eyeing Vivite suspitiously. “You are working for the Luthens now? Are you daft?” he spoke through his teeth. The anger and discomfort of talking with someone who is associated with the Luthens in Relerrs form and speech as clear as day. He had NOT had pleasant encounters with the Luthens.Windhowl4 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 WoW's WPvP It's the only reason I still play WoW. I've been searching all over for an active MMORPGs with smooth engaging combat coupled with WPvP engaging enough as WoW's and I can't find it. Blade and soul and final fantasy and gw2 all lack it yet have the amazing combat and animations that I was looking for. Where can I find amazing wpvp?Nayrvik16 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 (RP) The day of a Blacksmith ((This is a story for my poorly neglected orc in Rp. I'll spew something out pertaining to this Rp days theme killing off alternate Sephy over the weekend. Any constructive criticism is welcome.))Sephile2 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 (RP) To Cyclone an Emperor I would like to have a Death Knight Guild master please volunteer to be cyclone and CC'd in front of his Guild/Raid.....PsT Elëcktra@World PVP Finest for details. *****Corrected :-)Deazdotz16 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 A certain gnome I finally found out what it looked like when I'd wander up and sit with Gizzee while she fished. http://imgur.com/gallery/rTD43NjBebbit1 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Gurubashi Where's the action, boys? Or should I say 'girls'.Bergsten16 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 RP-Guild- Zubash Empire - Trolls only! Callin all troll bruddas, if you be a troll den we be needin ya! Any and all troll characters are welcome to join Zubash Empire, a troll only tribe (guild). We have a few players right now but would love to expand and become a decent sized RP guild that adventures and roleplays together. Create a new character and play with us or with your main it doesn't matter! I rerolled:D Pst me in game if your interested: KittyhulkKittyhulk3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 What's your favorite WoW holiday? Hi. Let's talk about holidays. I love holidays. Everyone who has their purple dragon love/hates holidays. Even if you have all the stuff, they're fun just to be around. Hooray. What's your favorite wow holiday, and why? What's your least favorite? Mine is Love is in the Air. I really like going to Darnassus and riding the boats and smooching people, and the holiday bosses and their drops are just so precious. The first year I played I tried so hard to get Rasek his title, and there was a weird hiccup the first day where people couldn't do the boss or something. Stressed me out so much, because I wanted to be Rasek the Love Fool so bad. My least favorite is Noblegarden. If you think you deserve any eggs in the Bloodhoof area you are mistaken. No good and kind creature plants its egg poop around in the same spots for people to chase down over and over again. Remember being up at 3am EST screaming into vent because oh, some guy with flight form thinks he's better than you and deserves the hideous barf bird more than you do? I remember than. Noblegarden is a sin upon this land.Rasek27 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP][Silver Sickness Contest] No Magic. “No magic. No exceptions.” Alysta’s jaw hung open for a moment. She folded a stray strand of white behind her ear. “Excuse me—come again…? Lieutenant Kash?” A pinkie shoved the pair of thin-framed glasses further up her nose. “I em sorry, but that is nuut something I can do. Cease all magic? Are yuu daft in yuur head?” The dark-haired paladin looked up to her sternly. “With all due respect, Warrant Officer, but you’ve already contracted the Sickness. Cutting back on magic could possibly mean cutting back on the spread. I need you to stay healthy. Please understand.” A hoof stomped fitfully over Valiance Keep's uneven cobblestone. For a draenic woman of her age, it was not uncommon for her to throw these sorts of fits. In fact, she was known for it. Lieutenant Kash had yet to experience the extent of her fury. “How—how DARE yuu! Do yuu know who I am!?” Alysta brought a hand to her chest. “I em very important woman! All the research and progress that would be goink to a halt!” Kash released a breath. Despite her raised tone, he hadn’t wavered. “Miss Alysta, now isn’t the time for that. The sickness has been springing up everywhere. Reports flooding in by the minute. What is more important; your work or your life?” Alysta jabbed Kash’s chest plate with a finger. “And who are -yuu- to tell me what to be doink?” “I don’t like to pull rank,” Kash began, “…but I am your superior. I’m only looking after your safety.” “Superior… all fuur what? Four days…?” “That’s not the point. I’m not your enemy, Miss. No magic, not until I find a cure.” The draenei scoffs aloud. “And what do yuu know of magic, Lieutenant?” Alysta’s hand lifted into the air, gesturing wildly as she spoke. “I em centuries upon centuries older than yuu, Clark Kash. Centuries of knowledge of the arcane and things that yuu could nuut possibly comprehend! Yet yuu come to Alysta, havink the AUDACITY to—“ She stopped short, her voice catching in her throat for a moment. “Tell yuu what.” Alysta lowered herself to his level, her gaze meeting his evenly. The venom was thick in her voice. “Yuu come to Alysta when yuu are –stumped-.” Kash’s cheeks lifted into a smile. “Thank you.” His voice carried a sort of cheer that made the draenei’s face twitch. “I appreciate your cooperation on this matter. I’m sure that working together, we can come that much closer to a cure. That being said, the orders still stand. No magic.” The mage sputtered to a halt. Anger and pride swelled in her stomach. Her mind worked to formulate a proper response, but nothing came to her. For once, she was actually at a loss for words. “Understood,” she spoke ruefully through gritted teeth. “I would like to be excusink myself now.” Kash nodded his head. The knight couldn’t judge the poor mage. It was never his right to do so. If anything, he couldn’t help but feel sorry for her. The news of the spreading mage sickness was grim. He wanted to throw everything he had into curing this disease before any lives were lost. He knew that was unlikely, but he would put his faith in the Light. “You’re dismissed. Take the gryphons to Dalaran, miss. Check into Med Bay when you get there.” Alysta pivoted, her hooves clopping hard at each step. The very prospect of going without magic set off a pang of rage in the back of her head. She needed it too much. Curiously, she eyed the marks on her hand. The purple blotches had began at the tips of her fingers. In only a few hours, it had already began to travel further down towards the joints of her fingers, and started on her ring and pinkie. She’d insisted that it was only an accident… she had jammed those fingers beneath a heavy stack of books earlier. That was what she told herself, at least. It was that lie that kept her going. “Sickness be damned,” she thought to herself. Alysta turned the corner, casting one last, defiant glance across Valiance, towards the new Lieutenant. Safe from prying eyes, the arcane hum resonated from her hands. In a brilliant flash of hot white and purple, she was gone.Alystá3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] Darkness Falls (Theme) 5 years... 5 years of solitude with only the voice in her head for company... 5 years of mindless killings, burning houses and villages to the ground to appease her master... 5 years was a long time to so thoroughly be consumed by hatred that now, in the hour of judgment, the warlock stood on the hill, overlooking one of the more vulnerable beaches on the Broken Isles, contemplating the path she had chosen to walk. It had been 3 years since her name and face had become recognizable where ever she went, and 1 year since she last stepped foot on either Alliance or Horde territory. Her home was here now amongst the demons of the Legion. Rune covered arms crossed over her midsection while her glowing eyes scanned the vast watery horizon. "They're coming," she stated carelessly, the wind picking up causing her cloak to billow out behind her. Her gaze shifted towards the beach; a small army of demons anxiously paced the rocks and sand, waiting. "Go help them," the warlock grudgingly gave the command as she extended her arms and summoned several of her own lesser demons. The imps cackled manically and the fel hounds snarled with anticipated delight as they bound their way down the hill to join the other demons on the beach. This will be a great victory for us, my dear, you should be excited to be a part of this! The Demon Lord's voice filled her head as it often did, but all she did in response was cross her arms again and tilt her chin upwards slightly. Her visage concentrated on the water that stretched out before her. Ships in the air and in the water, both Horde and Alliance, were quickly approaching. A fleeting thought crossed her mind... What does it matter if they are with them? They'll all be dead eventually anyway. The warlock clenched her teeth; she didn't need to verbally respond to the demon for him to know how she felt. He invaded every part of her mind, and even though she had grown tired of this life, he still managed to persuade her to keep doing his bidding. If she didn't, she'd suffer the agonizing consequences. Becoming riddled with guilt was nothing compared to what the demon could do to her. He permitted her thoughts to continue provided that she continued to obey without question. Get down there and help them, my pet. The demon gave the command with a loving tone as the ships reached the shoreline. Hundreds of soldiers, mercenaries,...Heroes, from both the Alliance and the Horde, began to storm the beach. The scene before her erupted into chaos, but as she walked down to the beach, she maintained a calm composure. She unhooked her cloak from her neck and let the wind carry it away; it was only a distraction when she was trying to work. Upon reaching the fray she began to unleash spell after spell on her enemies while the demons formed a protective line around her. When one demon fell and left an opening, the warlock dipped her hand into the pouch at her hip and pulled out a shard containing the soul of one of her victims. She crushed the shard in her palm, absorbing its' power, and let forth a massive bolt of fel energy. The warriors that had begun to rush her were incinerated, and the demons came together to close the gap once more. Blindly, the warlock carried on, slaying her enemies to ensure the safety of her master. It wasn't until the battle had began to tapper off that she rested. The fighting had moved away from her and she was left to stand among the corpses. At first they were just corpses to her, lumps of worthless flesh, but as she inspected them more closely she saw their faces. It was one body, then another, and another, of faces she recognized. People she had known and called friend years ago. She stepped over them, wildly looking around as more and more memories flooded her mind of the people who now laid dead at her feet. “No, no, no,” she whispered to herself, running her fingers up into her hair, holding her head and trying to will the images before her away, hoping it was just a cruel joke. I told you they would die… The demon’s voice, confirming the reality, was more than the young warlock could handle. She let out a sorrow filled wail as she continued to survey all the destruction and death she had caused. Unbeknownst to the suffering warlock, a figure watched from the shadows; his face hidden beneath a black bag, with a noose around his neck. While the warlock was distracted by her grief, he slipped closer to her. “No more… Light, please, no more,” she whispered the prayer, lifting her gaze to the blackened sky. It was in that instant that the figure stepped out of the shadows, appearing behind the warlock. One hand clamped over her mouth to silence any countering spell she might think to conjure. The other hand firmly held a knife to her throat.Akianastone6 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] What Goes Around, Comes Around. “This is truly the end of days.” he wondered. Halmor Nelfury crawled across the battlefield, over the corpses of his own men. The frozen look of terror on their faces haunted the man trying to escape the carnage around him. How could this have gone wrong? They were supposed to fight, win, and bed the local kaldorei once everything had died down. The leader of the Windshades looked up at one of his men; his torso pierced through with one of the wrathguard’s swords. Between the snaps of bone around him, the blood-chilling screams, and the growing number of corpses, Halmor tried to crawl away. With his one leg crippled, and the other broken from the battle, the once-arrogant and prideful leader was still trying to cheat his way out of death. Glancing over, the bandit saw a cave and knew he could hide there until the battle had died down. It took Halmor several minutes before reaching the cave’s entrance, and the rogue made a sigh of relief. He did not see any signs of life within, and truly believed he was safe from the ongoing slaughter outside. Propping himself against a rock, the man began to regret his decision to come to the Broken Isles with the other members of his gang. “Wh-why? It was here, or death! Th-they could have handled it!” he spat out loud, his voice ringing against the walls of his haven. Halmor placed his head in his hands and sobbed. For once in his life, the man had no protection and no one to save him from his stupidity. Forty years of bandit life finally took its toll, and he alone got himself into this mess. Because of his leadership, nearly all of his men were dead. Hours passed. Halmor sobbed like a small child as the sounds of war drummed into his small cave. But over time, the sounds stopped. No cries of victory, or torture. Just plain silence swept over the area, and Halmor’s stomach turned. He vomited his stomach’s contents onto the cave floor, the faces of his dead men still fresh within his mind. Choking back even more sobs, Halmor moved to start crawling to the cave’s entrance so that he might just have a small chance to be able to return home in Arathi. “Do you think you have been alone this entire time, coward?” Halmor jerked his head around frantically, trying to find the location of the voice. It was sinister, and dripping with venom. The bandit’s eyes would settle on the same wrathguard that had impaled his men earlier, and the demon gave the rogue a bone-chilling grin. “P-please! Spare me!” Halmor groveled to the wrathguard like a beggar, sobbing harder at his impending demise. A shadow would appear within the cave, however, and the rogue snapped his head around to meet his savior. Halmor’s blood ran cold, his eyes settling on a rather large woman, with an even larger gun. His daughter. “C-Cernunnos!”Halmör10 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] The Black Arrow P4 (( Face scars are cool, yo. BIG thank you to Selynth for proofreading, I could not have done this without you. RP Day entry. Part 1: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17767359376#1 Part 2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300813211#1 Part 3: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19072168038#1 )) The sun had since receded and the newly fallen darkness followed Shotaris Evaelathil as he made his way into Dawn's Blossom. Glowing lanterns lined the Pandaren houses, shining brightly into the night. The local stream that cut through the village was silent, the water still. Even the town's inn seemed to be slumbering, the usually boisterous and drunken Pandaren nowhere to be seen. The hunter hurriedly walked through the brightly-lit roadways, focused on getting across the town without incident or notice. For someone who was so used to seeing death, the absence of life unsettled him. Shotaris' goal was a small house on a hill, just on the other side of town. Sardonis had made arrangements before his arrival, the house would be empty and free of disruption for his time in Pandaria. His master felt the location served perfectly as a base of operations while searching for the "Black Cross Mercenary". To his relief, he was undisturbed by the town's inhabitants as he climbed the hill to the safe house. The hunter made his way through the door, disappearing from sight. He settled in, as much as one constantly on alert could, and lit a candle to illuminate the small residence. The home contained the most basic of furnishings, a small bed against the wall and other pieces of wooden furniture of Pandaren make. After becoming briefly acquainted with his surroundings, a habit of making sure he was truly safe and undetected, the hunter sat down on a nearby chair and began removing his dark armor. Taking off his helm, he let his brown hair fall to his shoulders. What are you doing. He jumped, startled by the sudden noise, hitting his forehead with the black helm he still held. He stammered a response, holding back the discomfort from the sting of pain in his head, "I-I-I did what you asked Sardonis...I made it to Pandaria...I-I'm at the location you had planned for me to go." The grave voice seemed to come from within his own head. Good. Tomorrow you begin your hunt for the mercenary. I do hope you find the house useful. The voice paused, as if considering something. It took great pains and considerable resources to secure a legitimate title for the house. Do as you must, but disappointing me is not an option. Remember the last time you failed me, Black Arrow. I will take more than the side of your face this time if you come back empty. As quickly as the voice of his master had slipped into his mind, it left his thoughts. After he was sure the voice within was silenced, the hunter reached up to touch his right cheek. Upon feeling rough scar tissue, Shotaris felt a brief shudder up his spine. The dark blemish cut down from the tip of his hairline to just above his jaw, passing over his fel-green eye. The scar was a 'gift' from Sardonis, given to him as a result of a previous mission that didn't quite go as planned. It was a permanent reminder of the unfaltering servitude that was imposed on Shotaris. He snapped out of his short trance and began removing the rest of his armor. After stripping down to nothing but a simple tunic and trousers, he blew out the nearby candle and climbed into bed. Only a moment given to regarding the darkness of the room, before he simply shut his eyes. Sleep didn't come easy for the Sin'dorei. He tossed and turned throughout the night, silently begging to be relieved of his misery, at the very least have a blissfully dreamless sleep bestowed upon him. The silence was broken by abrupt knocking. Shotaris scowled at the sound of the sudden door knock, and kept his eyes shut as though ignoring the disturbance would make it go away. "I promise to bring a swift death to whoever -" He froze mid-sentence. Pandaren homes did not have doors that led to the interior of the house, their entryways were all walk through. Shotaris opened his eyes and would have shot up immediately, if not for the straps of leather that now held his wrists and ankles securely to the bed. After scanning his surroundings frantically, Shotaris realized he wasn't in Pandaria anymore.Shotaris9 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] Regret and Renouncement Numb. Dkaya couldn't feel the frigid winds of Frostfire Ridge, her nerves were already deadened by the pit of unease in her stomach. Was this really happening? How were they even considering this? The Frostwolves had been peaceable, if not friendly, with her clan for years, and now they were pressing the attack to the heart of their clan; while they were out on a raid! Where was the honor in this?! But she followed along, her feet crunching in the snow as they approached Wor’gol. She could see Zhakta speaking with the Iron Wolf; the gates around the village were visible now. On either side, her clanmates were restless, yearning for the battle to begin. Dkaya was restless as well, but she only yearned to be away from here. She reached out tentatively to the spirits, seeking comfort, but she couldn't find any. “We attack now! The blood of the Frostwolves will stain the snow this day! The Iron Tide is washing over them!” Cheers erupted all around her, and then her clan surged forward. Dkaya’s reluctant feet were carried into motion as she was pushed by the orcs behind her. She had never fought before, she had barely begun her training! All around her the battle raged and she could do nothing but stand still. She turned in place, taking in the surreal scene; who would have thought that she would have turned out to be a coward? And yet she could not bring herself to attack. Shouting from near the rylak handler; the tide of the battle seemed to be shifting. The invaders had sided with the Frostwolves, apparently. A corpse, it's eyes an unnatural glowing blue stalked towards her, raising a sword. She could not move. She was too cowardly to fight, but she would not be so honorless as to turn away from her death. He slashed her stomach, and oddly Dkaya didn't feel it. She looked down, her hands clutching her stomach, barely keeping her innards within her body. Ancestors… Black. Numb. Is that… a fire? She cracked her eyes open, regretting the choice almost immediately as pain split through her head. “So you are still alive after all? You should have stayed dead, child,” a woman said. Dkaya forced her eyes open again, this time prepared for the pain that throbbed through her skull. She tried to sit up, but quickly abandoned that idea; her stomach felt as if it would rip open. “Please, water,” she croaked out. The woman obliged, passing her a skin of water, all the while watching her warily. After she had drunk deeply, Dkaya looked at the woman again, “Why?” The woman looked at her, her face somehow familiar, “Why what?” “Why should I have stayed dead?” She busied herself with a pile of skins nearby, “Because they will execute you,” her tone seemed regretful. Dkaya felt her blood run cold, but then forced herself to sit up, stomach threatening at any second to rip open. “No, you must stop them! Please, I never hurt any of your clan. I did not fight. Please, you have to believe me.” “Ah child,” the woman shook her head, “It isn't my choice to make. Your clan attacked us, you were here with them! What am I to do?” She hesitated, memories of the last time she had visited Wor’gol flooding her mind, “Eonya,” the woman looked at her, “I remember you now, you taught me how to direct the spirits of the water the last time I was here.” Dkaya reached towards her, “Please, you know me. Tell them. I did not attack. I couldn't! Your clan had never done harm to us. I didn't attack! How could I?” The words spilled rapidly from her mouth, “Because of this Iron Horde? No, no I refuse to be part of that. It is honorless.” Eonya frowned at her, then glanced away, or of the door of the hut, “What am I to tell them, child? They would never believe that.” Dkaya gasped as she tried to move nearer Eonya, “Tell them..” She swallowed, her mouth dry, “Tell them I renounce my clan. I renounce the Iron Horde.” The woman gazed at her, obviously thinking. “I cannot make you any promises, child.” She watched Dkaya for a few more moments, then rose and left the hut.Dkaya1 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] A Rushed Letter The Royal Apothecary stood in The Hall of Respite, where he has spent most of his time these days. The renovations and repairs to the place seem to be taking far longer than expected, “Five years and it is still not finished” thinks the Forsaken as he hears the carpenter hammer away. He pulls down a book from the shelves, black leather bindings with a red diamond on the face and back, a golden title stamped in, Silvermoon Law, Presidings, and Judgement. A small book by no means, it would be no sooner used as a door stop than a deep well of knowledge about the Silvermoon court systems. He skims through the pages as best he could for now, the time will come later when all of these elves will have to sleep and he will be awake and alone as always in this empty city. He flips over the book to presidings ensuring when the time comes to try this second Dawnstar, he will not pull out any of the stops. This one will be executed, nor will he escape capture and judgement again. His boney finger follows the words line by line quite slowly, his Thalassian was still not his strongest language, but he was working on it. “Each party may, if the circumstances warrant, bring with a physical defense to ensure fair and safe treatment of each party.” Faranell looked at this passage with great joy, the grin under his mask widened as much as a metal jaw could allow. He closed the book with quite some force, taking a mental note of the page before pulling out a sheet of parchment and scribbles the number in Gutterspeak at the top right before writing. ...Imfernal3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] I hate all you trolls! ((UPDATED ) Her companion fumbled with a map, three times her gnomish body size, before squeaking out, "Right at the next cross roads, and then we just follow the road and we will be in the Tundra." "Are you sure this time Greenwrench?" Trenchmar questioned with a sickening sweet sarcasm to her voice. "This looks nothing like Dragonblight." "Believe me mam, this is Dragonblight, yes siree it is, the map says it is!" Tigglespark answered, with ear to ear smile. "Press on, I want to make it to the Tundra by daybreak boys." Trenchmar shouted to the Theramore regiment that had been allowed into the House of Valron. The crystal trees, somehow shattered and standing tall amazed them. Everything seemed to glow a bright pink. when they wandered upon the a huge set of stairs. "Greenwrench, I do not remember stairs on our way to Dalaran, are you sure you are reading the map correct." Trenchmar whispered to the gnome. "Yep, 300% sure mam. the tundra should be right up the stairs!" Tigglespark said, shoving the map into Aglaica's face. Aglaica snatched the map and looked at it, it was Zul'Drak, but the words Boren 'undra were crudely written on the map. "Tigglespark, where did you get this map, it is not the one issued to you!" "Oi, a nice troll lady in SIster Sorcerous gave it to me, she said mine was prettier and asked if I minded trading. I was so happy that she did not steal it from me, or worse...eat me" Tigglespark said in her normal bouncy voice. "Be on guard men!" Trenchmar shouted, "I fear our little gnome friend has lead us into a trap, unknowingly." Tigglesparks face for first time in months, now sunk into a deep frown. Her eyes wide, and watery. "Don't hit me again! My nose still hurts from when you threw me down the Violet Citadel steps!" the little gnome said, attempting to turn and flee. Aglaica's eyes rolled as she quickly sunk a finger into the clock of Greenwrench, and the gnome was caught running in place. "I told you that was an accident!" Trenchmar grunted smiling, as her eyes now glanced around at her men who had gathered closer. Tigglespark stopped struggling as Aglaica let go and straightened out her cloak. Muttering, "...accident my !@#...you picked me up and threw me." "What was that?" Trenchmar questioned. "I said it feels gloomy out here. But I like that drum sound!" Tigglespark said as she started to rock. There were drums, she had dismissed it as her heart beating earlier, but the sound had gotten louder as they grew closer to Zul'Drak. "Saddle up, Quickly, we are heading back to Dalaran!" Trenchmar ordered. The men quickly mounted their horses and prepared to head back down the rotting cobblestone road. "where ya be goin'?", a raspy voice boomed from the top of the stairs, followed by laughter of an army. They paused dead in their stride and turned around. A tall, slumped figure clad in the blackest armor she had ever seen made his way down the Zul'Drak staircase alone, while his comrades stayed behind. "Why you invade Zul'Drak? This be our lands!" he boomed. Trenchmar could see about eight of the trolls had their bow strings pulled taut as if ready to rain down upon them as the troll stepped ever closer. His wispy dull pink Mohawk, swayed with each step. "We merely took a wrong turn. We have no intentions of invading anywhere!" Aglaica spoke out, softly with an heir of diplomacy in her voice before pushing Tigglespark forward. "The gnome just gave us bad directions." "Hey--" Tigglespark started before being cut off, "Dis be Drakkari land! You are invaders!" the troll shouted, now stopped about five feet in front of the regiment. "I am sure we can settle this without any need for violence?" Aglaica spoke softly leaning her head to the side before continuing, "Payment? Take the damn gnome, she is pretty good at...well nothing." "HEY!!" Tigglespark shouted, now taking cover under one of the horses. The troll let out a snicker and raised his hand up high before dropping it slow in the air. The arrows fell like rain upon the group, missing most. She could tell by the thud behind her at least one of her men had been wounded, but kept her calm, never flinching even in the hail of fire. "is your payment claimed?" Aglaica asked cold-heartedly. Next->Àglaica14 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 [RP] His Eyes (( Im sorry I couldnt come up with anything better for rp day! Alternate title: FOREBOOOOOODE )) When you worked in the art of espionage, hiding your true feelings and intentions was a critical aspect to learn. This was something Roraelis settled into with ease. If she didn’t want you to know what she thought, you would never have a clue- you would only think what she would want you to. It was easy to twist her facial expressions to hide what she truly felt. It wasn’t so easy for Taelyren Blackmoon… And she found she liked that about him. His eyes were two gaping doors to his soul, pushed wide open, welcoming their newest visitor into the endless depths of his mysteries. In some cases, it set her mind at ease, to be able to see so clearly what he felt- but at first, it bothered her. She remembered the first time she examined them- how they gleamed with caution around her, narrowing as she spoke to him. The second time, how they burned with shame and anger as she cleaned out the bullet wound in his back. Each time their paths intertwined, she saw a new glow in his eyes. At first it was suspicion around the rightfully dangerous woman, but as she grew to work with him, she saw them melt. Melt, like the first time she saw them wide with worry, with fear- and directed at /her/. Over the year they lost their caution, their suspicion. They would gleam with humor as the two quietly grinned on a rooftop, narrow and squint as she teased him. Above all, there were moments where he studied her with a warm look that she was too afraid to understand until months later. Months later, when his eyes looked down at her, half-lidded in desire, and in curiosity. There she let him in fully, and drank in his amber glow. His eyes would still prove true to be his giveaway, and she would see a whole host of colors she had never expected. Affection and desire burned in his eyes at night, often times reaching a frenzied look as he gripped her hips and tossed his head back- looking like a wild animal more than a man. Or even better, when he looked up at her from between her thighs, with that perfectly coy mixture of lust and mischievousness. Never closing like hers did in the long nights- his remained open, half-lidded, sometimes wide, drinking her in like a fine liquor. And when they sunk into the bed sheets, silence surrounding them, his eyes still remained warm. A powerful warmth that bespoke of affection on a further level than she wanted to accept. It scared her sometimes. But when she basked in the amber glow of his eyes, clearly showing his emotions, it made her feel at home. As if she could simply do nothing more but watch how he looked at her. So often she would avoid his gaze, only for him to pull her back. He could move a mountain with the hurt look in his eyes as she snapped at him, he could stop wars with the way he looked at her when she came home injured. He could stop her dead in her tracks when he looked at her with that mixture of fear and worry. But above all, they made her melt. Melt, when he said those three words, and melting when she repeated them. Melting when he said them again, melting when he gently turned her chin towards him for a kiss. As long as those amber eyes gazed at her, she felt nothing in the world could be wrong.Roraelis4 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Narator vs X-com 2... Still need more people! Best... game ever... and many EDers have died already trying (and failing to save earth!) And I NEED more brave men and women! I will show you some of the custom soldiers I made for you guys and please post if you want to be cannon fodder! But right now I am getting my !@# kicked on Ironman Legendary... hardest difficulty... I am starting to figure out the strategic level sorry guys for getting you murdered! (main reason why I'm losing... just figured out what radio towers do!) Heres the some of the current faces! (Mostly my characters atm) http://edvsxcom.blogspot.com/2016/02/azeronian-heroes-of-x-com-2.htmlNarator65 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 735 arms LF RBG, starting around midnight Whats up, Arms warrior here looking for an RBG that runs around midnight realm time. Do not have much exp in RBGs but i am not a moron and know how to play my class.I am looking to get atleast around 1700. Hit me up in game i am normally on from 1130 RT to 4ish am.Bazaryoru14 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 <Nascent> is selling Moose mounts and more! Want to get all that sweet loot without all the hard work of grinding PVE? We have some sick stuff set up if you want anything from Challenge modes, H Archimonde Mount, M Blackhand Mount OR our newly set up Mythic Hellfire Citadel 1-6 run! Our prices and times are: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday - H Archimonde Grove warden mount at 9 Server. Friday&Saturday - Mythic HFC 1-6 and M Blackhand. Currently we have Blackhand tied up for a couple weeks but everything else is free to sign up! Send a message to Dobi, Merodas, Nicecrits, Moe or add me ingame Turtledunkz#1935 for inquiries about prices!Turtledunkz59 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Cat Models updated They're just more polished. I really like the Troll's cat form. They don't have nightelf version. http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/february/druidcatTauren2.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/february/DruidCatTroll2.jpg http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2016/february/DruidCatWorgen2.jpgBossk15 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Xcom 2 vs ED (official thread) (Edit: I also have more people in my character pool: http://edvsxcom.blogspot.com/2016/02/azeronian-heroes-of-x-com-2.html) ... Im here to answer this question for my friend here now that I came out of an insane and high stakes retaliation mission a bit shaken and only *just* coming out of the mission with zero casualties thanks to divine intervention. (One of my Non-ED squadies did some bat!@#$ insane matrix dodging and somehow managed not to die despite living through the ET equivalent of Hulk trying to smash him and several ADVANT soldiers having perfect flank shots on him over the course of multiple turns. I saved him to my character file and nicknamed him... "The Matrix.") X-com Enemy Unknown (and X-com 2) is a reboot of a long dead franchise started by Microprose and continued by Firaxis. Its a turn based strategy game with a tactical (squad combat tactical level) and a strategic (World, upgrading and overall strategy level) well known for its difficulty and to a certain extent RPG elements as all of your individual soldiers have names (and you can change them) and can pull off heroics (or disasters) or die in memorable ways. Sadly the original Xcom came when I was 5 and at the time I didn't have a computer and thus never heard of it. Im not really much of a turn based strategy fan but when I found the reboot I fell in love. 1) RPG elements. check. 2) A Impossible difficulty setting. (which the developers explained at the time wasn't even tuned to be beatable. Although according to this website... http://www.plurk.com/p/ke4n3u about 1% of everyone who owns this game even beat it on Ironman Impossible... Im one of those nut jobs.) 3) I can actually lose the game after playing for 10-20 hours. Making it that much more satisfying when I win. 4) Soldiers can die and die PERNAMENTLY (And they will die a lot. Its WAR after all) and have disastrous long term consequences for your overall long term strategy. Also making you feel that much more closer to the soldiers under your command. If you want to watch some gameplay of Xcom/Xcom2... watch this guy he's a real entertainer. https://www.youtube.com/user/Beaglerush or this guy who's been playing a lot as of late. https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristopherOdd Long story short Xcom is the MANLIEST turn based strategy game I've ever seen and the gameplay does a great job of creating war stories on its own right. (Like one of my previous campaigns when Kittylicious and another one of my Grenadiers got head shotted behind cover while said aliens were under the effects of a flashing, which caused Sgt. Kalecgoes my specialist to flip out in a panic, jump off a several story building before dying after taking cover behind a exploding car... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01tqBVzeZN0) And Xcom vs Emerald Dream is where I name soldiers after all you guys and basically send you all to your horrible deaths... So everyone else who isn't you will cheer at your demise unless you manage to become a hero... but even then your still probably dead. Because its Xcom. I'll be getting up the story of our first official sucide mission right now on my blog... I don't want to do another mission tonight lol. The last retaliation mission was nuts. Especially sense we don't have any advanced armor.Narator2 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Ask You Anything Hello friends. Some time ago, I remember seeing Donkey make a thread like this and it seemed pretty entertaining. As such, I'm stealing the idea for my own amusement since I currently have some time to kill and maybe some of you do as well. Post and I'll ask you a question.Sélynth108 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 New episode of King of The Hill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHAebR9Aa8 Wished there was a complete story line.Bubbaboomkin2 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Kingdom style RP Guild in need of name change So I'm still in need of a better name for my guild. I am currently the Queen or gm. I want it to be like a small kingdom. So current name notwithstanding I need help coming up with a name. I also want more members but that's a later post. My name is Thalistia Morningclaw and I appreciate the help big time. If you have an idea for the tabard design to match the guild name please include <3Thalistia20 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 D&D style RP guilds? Good day chaps, so i'm fairly new to wow and rp in general so i'm a little light on knowledge of the community and game but a few years back i was in a RP guild in guild wars. It was a D&D style system where there was a set rulebase and everyone would make character sheets for their characters. The ranking system in the guild crossed over to the character sheets as you would level up when you gained a guild rank, giving you more stat points to spend and what not. The guild was run by a few great DM's so almost every day there would be small training events where a officer or higher ranking member would teach some of the lower members about various things IC such as swordplay and magic depending on the character, like classes. once or twice a week there would be a large event that would be run much like a D&D campaign. There was a couple major guild story arcs going on for each section of the guild such as the mages story about....magic stuff or the military story about....war stuff. Each section was run by a few DM's so they would get together and write out a big overarching story so that each section would come together for a main guild arc. We obviously used dice for pretty much everything but in a D&D style so you would have modifiers on specific rolls depending on your character sheet's stats. So nobody was a god character, you could be a great warrior but as soon as it came to talking to people you would just dribble and stare at them (Not that extreme of course but you catch my drift). It made for some nice character relationships as we quite literally needed each other to succeed on the campaigns. it was a guild that took a lot of time and dedication to run but it was also a incredibly tight community because of it. The addition of a character sheet was great as it gave me another sense of growth for my character. i had my actual OOC progression through gear and levels and then i had my characters IC progression through stats and we even added equipment later into the guilds life. starting out a rookie adventurer just like in D&D and then building a character from his experiences and interactions is the best form of rp to me. Some may think adding rulesets to RP only limits what you can do but i think it enriches it, adding actual risk and reward, tension and real relationships because at the end of the day if you roll bad you character could die or at least that's how we ran it. I feel freeform rp leans towards the god characters too much and there is very little tension in combat or adventures when you know your character is safe if you want him to be. Well i may have got a little bit carried away there but my question is are there any D&D style RP guilds here somewhat similar to what i described with guild story arcs and character progression? *Ps Sorry if this post is a little hard to read i typed it up rather quick and i'm dyslexic, didn't get a chance to go through and spell/grammar check :)Cymry2 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 [H] Caps Lock Crusaders Hello Maverick here. Caps Lock Crusaders is a small time world pvp guild that focuses on no lag fests, rbgs, arenas, and really all things pvp. Heres the promotional video I made, take a gander if you want and shoot me a message in game! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6D-8egwkoI&feature=youtu.be p.s - (I have a leash and muzzle on Helladin this time)Maverïck52 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Buying Ghost Iron Ore in Bulk or Any Amount! As the title says, I'm buying all Ghost Iron Ore, pst me in game or CoD Setinus or Vaeruuk for 1.20 gold per. Thanks, SetinusSetinus0 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 [A] WTS Heavy Junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep... Anyone interested? Just getting a rough estimate of interest before I invest much time into farming. Not quite sure what the price would be, anywhere from 10-30g depending on demand (looking at previous posts for what people have bought at).Heidr2 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Zeldendorf: King of the server GangSwing1 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 A new Pirate RP-wPvP guild is in the works! Still in it's preliminary stages. A more detailed post will be coming soon. If you are interested in Pirate, Sailor, Adventurer, Trader, Merchant, or Artifact/Treasure seeking RP, shoot me up a message in game. PvP and RP are our main goals. In Legion PvE will be a goal as well, but not as much as the other two. All races/classes accepted. Captain Gobbwrench, out.Gobbwrench14 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Twas the night before yeezy 'Twas the night before Yeezy, when all through the net Not a Ye fan was stirring, much less a set; The speakers were ready by the computer with care, In hopes that St. Yeezus soon would be there; The fambruhs were nestled all snug in their beds; While visions of Young Thug features danced in their heads; And mamma in her 950s, and I in my vest, Had just settled our brains for a long winter's rest, When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter, I sprang from my bed to see what was the matter. Away to the window I flew like a flash, Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash. The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow, Gave a lustre of midday to objects below, When what to my wondering eyes did appear, But a luxury Benz and eight artists were here, With a genius driver who knew answers so more then Sway, I knew in a moment he must be Kanye. More rapid than paparazzi his collaborators they came, And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name: "Now, Sia! now, Travis! now Vic and Jay! On, Chance! on, Cudi! on, Thug and Andre! To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall! Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!" As leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky; So up to the housetop the coursers they flew With the album full of tracks, and St. Yeezus too— And then, in a twinkling, I heard from above Cudi singing the best that he had since he dropped Love. As I drew in my head, and was turning around, Down the chimney St. Yeezus came with a bound (2). He was dressed all in high fashion, from his head to his foot, And his cool pants were not tarnished with ashes and soot; A bundle of albums he had flung on his back, And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack. His chains—how they twinkled! his shoes, how nice! His clothes were more expensive then my house’s price! His gem filled mouth was drawn up like a bow, And I could tell that the grill cost a lot of dough A wink of his eye and a twist of his head Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread; He spoke not a word, but went straight to his plan, And filled all my speakers with songs beyond what I thought as a stan, And laying his finger aside of his nose, And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose; He sprang to his Benz, to his team gave a whistle, And away they all flew like the down of a thistle. But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight— “Happy Swishmas to all, and to all a good night!" ((Not OC, all credit goes tohttps://m.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/3hxagc/twas_the_night_before_yeezmus/))Jazz6 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 wasting time I have been on this server for about 2 months now,and in that time I have been guildless biding time to find the right one for me. If you like i can bring a few things to the table,on this server currently i have a ilv 732 warlock and warrior, a 725 (732 after her belt)h paladin ,and soon a 733 disc priest..my goal is to push rbg and arena hard,like its one of my baby momma's acting crazy. lets do some Wpvp, hang out, stalk me,and be besties for ever. rp I'm a blacksmith, I pound metal things to make metal things,that's pretty METAL.ßlacksmith44 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 About that wpvp Meep.Ginjow8 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 [H-RP] <Free Market Barbarians> The mid day sun beat down on Iorvan like a loan shark collecting his dues as he stumbled through the dirt streets of Orgrimmar looking not unlike some of the filthier urchins lurking in the seedier parts of the city. He clutched in his hand a scroll of vellum that had seen better days but, with a grin from knife-ear to ear he marched up to the tired old orc sitting in the shade of his tiny hut. "Mok'ra elf, what brings you here" the wrinkled old bag said as he tugged at his wispy grey strands of beard and sized up the haggard elf. "Oh you just looked so cozy under your little hut I wanted to come say hello and see if Greatfather Winter was taking requests for gifts, I've been such a good lad" he said coyly as he outstretched the hand clutching the scroll to the now displeased old orc. "Pah, young fool. If I'd not gotten this lame leg during the Third War I'd wipe that insolence off your face!" Iorvan simply shrugged his shoulders and folded his hands across his chest when finally the scroll was taken from him. He watched with delight as the old orc read over the liqour and grime soaked papers, the barely legible signatures from other poor bastards he'd roped into signing some way or another. As the old orc let out a sigh and plucked a small quill from within his tattered robes and scribbled away at the document. "Free Market Barbarians is your name, is that correct?" The orc asked with a look of disdain before his eyes shot around to the bustling crowd, perhaps hoping someone a bit more clean would approach in need of service. "Aye, that's right. Soon there will be no finer a band of mercenaries and ne'er do wells under one banner" the elf piped up with a stern nod as if to reinforce his point. The orc sighed and continued to make a few more scribbles on the paper before fishing around for a rather official looking stamp with which he smashed against the paper before folding it up neatly and handing it back to Iorvan. "Begone lout, your mercenary band is recognized by the Horde. If I had any say in it you and everyone else that signed this would be on spikes over the Valley of Strength. We don't need any more mercenaries or pirates spreading your filth!" The old orc proclaimed before he hobbled to a corner of the little hut and plopped himself down on a rickety old chair. Iorvan let out a laugh as he tucked the papers away, nodding briefly to the old orc before once more flashing him a smile. "Now now, mercenaries and pirates we may be but we have a strict code of honor! We're all shrewd business men mind you. Service to the highest bidder." He said before he stepped back and faded into the crowd.Iorvan8 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 AMA, Writing Edition So, a few friends have suggested that I do one of these, and with the amount of prospective writers we have on ED, I figure "Why not?". The rules for this are simple: 1) This is a forum for writers to bounce things off each other, not just me, so ask away. Anyone and everyone is invited to put in their 2c. 2) I reserve the right to not answer something I feel to be too personal 3) I ask everyone posting to remain on the topic of writing. Leave the hate and personal grievances for other threads.Propedal140 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes! <TSFC> Formerly known as Verge, our team is back once again to offer Challenge Mode services. <Taylor Swift Fan Club> is a small group of players who have been selling and competitively completing Challenge Modes together since Mist of Pandaria, who despite the silly name, pride ourselves on professionalism, customer satisfaction, and expertise within Challenge Modes. We have successfully completed and sold thousands of challenge modes ; in some cases holding #1 region and server times. In MoP we we're uncontested as the best and most consistent Challenge Mode team on Emerald Dream, and though we have taken an eye out of the competitive scene, after an extended break we wish to reestablish that quality once again towards our sales. Purchasing from us means running along side the team during a hassle free run which last roughly 2 and a half hours. Any complications regarding scheduling can be managed with us personally. We require a minor DPS contribution, but it is stress free and we ask that you just play like you normally would. What do Challenge Modes get you? - Access to all of the unique transmog weapons which can be viewed at the Challenger NPC of your faction; (Alliance) - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=88155/challenger-savina (Horde) - http://www.wowhead.com/npc=88161/challenger-sunforge - 380 Achievement Points - The Challenger War Yeti Mount - The "Indomitable" Title. All of these rewards become account wide with the Legion pre-patch. Price? How do I contact you? Catching us on our characters isn't very reliable - So we ask that you contact us either by Email or Skype if possible. We won't be listing our price here on the forum due to the competitive nature of Challenge Mode selling Skype ; Telsa.Verge & Zujo.Verge Email: TelsaVergeBoost@Gmail.com In-game; Telsavision or Zujo Thanks and we'll hear from you soon! ___________________________________________________________________ For feedback from previous customers and more info, visit our sales thread from MoP: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12879238191?Telsavision0 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Dragon RP and Night Elves So I read a dragon RPers profile the other day that stated that Night Elves may be able to see through their disguise. Straight forward enough question on my mind now: Where is this stated in game/books/related materials? I found a blog from 2011 that seems to be aware of the same source as this RPer I found, but neither outright cite it. Its down under the section talking about their dragon, Meretria Blackblood. ... Help me ED forum loremasters, you're my only hope.Sereven20 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Ugh Mistweavers We get it. You vape.Destrey2 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 6.0.3 framerate lag starting this evening I'm getting a nauseating framerate pulse... changed my resolution up and down, but basically it's on the lowest possible now and still skipping frames, avg 25 fps. all addons turned off, no other applications running, restarted computer... yesterday was able to handle medium settings with no problem. anyone else?Tesser37 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 WTB Magic Rooster PST or in-game Email me, fed up waiting for the damn AH to cough one upPlush0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Hey Jalen. We haven't baked anything together lately. So here we go. https://youtu.be/fVAp8Rik45EFenghuo1 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 3 TCG Mounts for 3 copper http://imgur.com/a/24trt Probably the best deal I've ever made on the AH, but won't be reselling. Already learned them before I could second guess myself. The Mount market moves too slowly for me. The TSM_Shopping messages are the mounts I missed. Had to share, I'm a little giddy right now over it.Vairal42 Feb 10, 2016