Emerald Dream

May 14, 2016 [RP] Don't Leave Me (( Eyoo. I decided to write a story for Umcha's RP Contest! While I have a large ongoing story for Cern, I really want to pick up Loraeus again, and delve deeper into his story. )) “It wasn’t supposed to rain today…” Loraeus muttered softly. Water rolled off the priest’s large hat, and soaked the robes he wore, making him frown. Each step closer to the Stormwind cemetery dirtied the bottom of his garment even further, the outfit too big for him, and picking up mud and rainwater from the ongoing downpour. Even so, the small priest pressed on, and kept the bundle of sunflowers he carried close to his chest. “A-At least the flowers will like it!” he told himself, trying to lift his already downtrodden spirits. Each step closer to the Gilnean’s destination made his heart feel heavier, and weaker. Glancing around, Loraeus saw various people placing flowers upon the graves, and weeping over lost loved ones. His lip wobbled slightly, but he kept on. “K-Keep it together, keep it together…” the stuttering priest whispered. Despite the weather, and the poor disposition, the sunflowers the holy man held were like rays of sunshine, lighting up the sullen graveyard. He smiled weakly, holding them tighter. Hazel eyes scanned gravestones until they settled on one, his heart close to shattering into thousands of pieces. ALASIR OWENS, PALADIN OF THE LIGHT BLESSED BE OUR BROTHER OF THE SILVER HAND YOUR SACRIFICE WILL BE REMEMBERED His Alasir. It had been one year since he had died. Loraeus clutched the bouquet to his chest, letting out a shuddering sigh. “H-Hello, Alasir. It has been a long time, h-hasn’t it? I brought your favorite flowers, th-though!” The young priest knelt beside the stone, and placed the bouquet against it. Forcing a smile, he sat in the mud, starting to pull the weeds from the grave. “N-Not a lot has happened. I have been travelling around and healing people like you said I should.” His hat fell in front of his face, wet from the rain. Sighing, he removed the headwear, and placed it on top of the stone, the rain beginning to wet the man’s mousy brown hair. “I-I’ve tried to keep this clean. These weeds keep growing, though..” he murmured, his hands now covered in grass stains. Loraeus refused to look up at the grave, trying to busy himself by pulling what weeds were left. His lower lip kept trembling, his breathing heavy. His thoughts kept racing to the man who provided him comfort for such a short time. Alasir was anything but extraordinary. Dark red hair, and freckles framed his face, and he always looked so confused. Loraeus remembered dragging the young paladin to different fairs and events that Stormwind held, and helping him dress when he had lost his arm in battle. He remembered Alasir making fun of his overly large hat, and taking him in when he had been excommunicated from the church. The priest remembered waking up during thunderstorms terrified, and burying his face into Alasir’s chest for comfort, something Loraeus would never have again. Loraeus gripped the mace that he had chained to his belt, the same mace the paladin carried into battle on the day he had died. Loraeus would never see Alasir again. He could never love anyone like he loved him. “Wh-why? Why did you leave me? I-I don’t want to be alone!”Loraeus7 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 ...And Samiya heroic leaps factions too! Narator fought along side King Varian Wyrn on the Broken Shore! First... Orc ever to fight alongside a Human King and cry the words! "For the Alliance"... and all FOR AZEROTH! http://naratorscreenshot.blogspot.com/2016/05/narator-caught-fighting-for-alliance-on.htmlNarator129 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 How active is the community? Just curious, I saw the wedding recently and havn't really been into wow lately due to MG being mostly dead for Rp due to the content lack. I've always been curious about RPpvP but have never gotten into it or made a serious character on one. Sooo. . . how active is the Rp community?Ongura13 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 House of Chaos - (A) 6/13M Recruiting! Hello, Our guild consists of one raid group, and we are in need of few spots to fill the raid so we are no longer pugging a few spots for mythics. We are in need of these few classes for sure, Resto Shaman - Pref w/ Dps Offspec Elemental Resto Druid - Pref with Balance Offspec. Rogue - Mage - Arcane/Frost Range Dps is always nice so if you feel you are up to par and your class isn't listed then your welcome We would like you to have AT LEAST the 735 ring , 720+ ilvl, 13/13H exp ( if you have any mythic Experience then thats a plus). ------------ About us -------------- Raid Times - Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 11:30 Pm Est to 2:00 Am Est. ( sorry i dont know exact Central or PST. We do use Loot Council system , that way loot is distributed evenly around to raiders and so its fair upgrade wise too. For more information please send me in game message or add my Btag ( Phat#1275) Looking forward to hearing from you or raiding with anyone. THANK YOU , PhatPhatt1 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 Retort for ED Rap Battle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2L7oovJM7M&feature=youtu.be A retort to Kotya, in regards to this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743715671 Mom's Spaghetti included. Lyrics below: ------------ Back from the dead - turned out I had an ankh. I've got so many lives that you'd think I was Bronkk! Though you've already killed me, your rap is literally cancer. But my flows are so alive that I'm a self-necromancer. Call you Kotya Bieber, Weak Mill of ED. First on the forums to crow about your vapor victory. We know you like lyin', you're more of a chihuahua. You're choking on your pride, but did you get any on ya? See, I'm dressed like a tauren who's going to where the prom is, while you dress like the Firelands just threw up on your pajamas. Don't want to be snide, so I will confide, Ya got sick flows coming outta your BACKside! Good thing you have practice wiping. Forum sniping and Griping. Ya love your typing, but !@#$%, your fight is unexciting. My rhymes are steady, and they're heady, yours are sweaty, and regretty. Mine explode your eardrums like a bouncing betty - yours fell out ya pockets already: Mom's Spaghetti. Now I'll cut you down to size with my fiendish machete. So we're shreddin your raids while you shredder away. Took your GM 6 years just to learn how to play! It was over 5 months until your "gear up" was halted. Took me only one night to grind your mom to exalted. While Sparta climbed in bed with Malseph, he's an Orgy of one. Hon, you should've stayed with Ashi, I'm an army of fun! I'm fly like a raven, you're a craven, and you're ravin' while we're dancin' on your grave and now we're makin' you hearth out to your safe haven. And the bell is now ringing because school's out of session. Today we learned that Kotya is the most basic of lessons. You've lost the field, and the forums. Even failed at rapping. Now it's time for D7's chihuahua to stop yapping.Ashishishe67 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE - Ode to D7 That's All She Wrote (Feat. Kotya) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhauDqp-t2g&feature=youtu.be (quite courageous Special K to make this track for our listening enjoyment and I thank you for your RP post) SEE REVISED "RP" LYRICS per kk just "RP" saying............. kkKkhaoz74 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 House of Chaos - (A) 6/13M Recruiting! Hello, Our guild consists of one raid group, and we are in need of few spots to fill the raid so we are no longer pugging a few spots for mythics. We are in need of these few classes for sure, <br/><br/> Resto Shaman - Pref w/ Dps Offspec Elemental<br/> Resto Druid - Pref with Balance Offspec.<br/> Rogue - <br/> Mage - Arcane/Frost<br/> Range Dps is always nice so if you feel you are up to par and your class isn't listed then your welcome <br/><br/> We would like you to have AT LEAST the 735 ring , 720+ ilvl, 13/13H exp ( if you have any mythic Experience then thats a plus). <br/> <br/> ------------ About us --------------<br/><br/> Raid Times - Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 11:30 Pm Est to 2:00 Am Est. ( sorry i dont know exact Central or PST. <br/> We do use Loot Council system , that way loot is distributed evenly around to raiders and so its fair upgrade wise too. <br/> <br/> For more information please send me in game message or add my Btag ( Phat#1275) Looking forward to hearing from you or raiding with anyone. <br/> THANK YOU , PhatPhatt0 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 House of Chaos - (A) 6/13M Recruiting! Hello, Our guild consists of one raid group, and we are in need of few spots to fill the raid so we are no longer pugging a few spots for mythics. We are in need of these few classes for sure, Resto Shaman - Pref w/ Dps Offspec Elemental Resto Druid - Pref with Balance Offspec. Rogue - Mage - Arcane/Frost Range Dps is always nice so if you feel you are up to par and your class isn't listed then your welcome We would like you to have AT LEAST the 735 ring , 720+ ilvl, 13/13H exp ( if you have any mythic Experience then thats a plus). ------------ About us -------------- Raid Times - Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 11:30 Pm Est to 2:00 Am Est. ( sorry i dont know exact Central or PST. We do use Loot Council system , that way loot is distributed evenly around to raiders and so its fair upgrade wise too. For more information please send me in game message or add my Btag ( Phat#1275) Looking forward to hearing from you or raiding with anyone. THANK YOU , PhatPhatt0 May 14, 2016
May 14, 2016 that's all she ro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH5jLmtZOz8&feature=youtu.beTreyze16 May 14, 2016
May 13, 2016 Team Friendship Forever Hello dear friends! It's your good buddy Maekur, here with a new and exciting thread for all of you lovely Emerald Dreamers! After somewhat of a hiatus Zeales and I have returned and began the tedious grind of pvp gearing. We'd like to invite you all to join us this Friday (and possibly the following few Fridays) for some jolly cooperation in RBGs. We've played with possibly the worst comps imaginable in seasons past so that's not an issue. We've brought alts without a single piece of pvp gear, so not being fully geared isn't an issue (we would prefer you at least be 730 pvp ilvl or higher). We use skype because Zealesnet™ though while it is preferred that you join us in VOIP, it's not necessary so long as you have more than one functioning brain cell. So join us friends, as we are going on an adventure. ((If interested please leave your class, spec and btag in the comments below and I'll get back to you. Alternatively you may add Soulcrusher#1274 if you're impatient.))Maëkur75 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Active Dranei centric guilds I love the lore behind the race even though it threw me for a loop back in the day. I have heard random mentioning son how Dranei themed guilds seemed to have not faired well but was hoping I had heard wrong. Anyone know of a Dranei centric guild that delves into their story and is at least somewhat active in small scale wpvp ?Toraergeal9 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Teef Dunno if you got a twitter, but im lookin for Darksoul Plate set. heard you're the guy to see. I have the matsBossk2 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 For those that got into the beta I remember in Legion there was only a couple of servers one for pve one for pvp. Until the servers are back up I won't know for sure this time. Was just wondering if any one would like to make a guild so we can help each other out. I will be on a PVP server for sure.Hollyforest35 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Shadow Priest stuffz fellow shadow priest, interested in gathering with your kin for some ic/ooc discussion, rp, dueling, wpvp or other insane shenanigans? cross-faction hilarity, gratuitous slayings and offerings, mid-air dispersions and other rare sightings for us to enjoy!Antå21 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Stuck in the ER without wow. A broken rib, finger, and bruised pride. See ya all tomorrow. I'm getting morphine. Was clearing some brush and log jumped out of the wood chipper.Papilon119 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Mixtapes Chance the Rapper, Post Malone, and Schoolboy Q all just dropped mix tapes. Anyone else listen, and if so, what are your thoughts? Coloring Book is the best project released so far this year imo, topped Views big time (I didn't like Views that much). Post Malone, while trash, has a few bangers on his mix tape that were floating around already (ie. 40 Funk). Haven't listened to Schoolboy's yet, but looking forward to.Versacepilot6 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Demon Hunter Vocal Emotions - BE Male + Extra Quick video I threw together after hearing the Demon Hunter's unique lines (compared to the Blood Elves in general) and Cinema-like voice. This is basically for those who haven't gotten beta yet / heard the vocals yet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOgd_kiUe10 Planning to do the other DH vocals later this week and possibly combining them into a single video when finished. (If I missed any emotes let me know!) --------------------------------------------------------------- Extra is something that I just found neat when leveling. A quest that either lets you sacrifice a DH or yourself. Light Illidan Spoiler I suppose if you watch it but cool to know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkQ71GNZRkUKénji4 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 [A] Meet and Greet May 12 ((Each month, Gohhan and I run a faction wide meet and greet to celebrate RP on emerald dream to get to know our fellow RPers on the server, to build bonds in the RP community. And the time is coming yet again! This event is usually a medium sized event. Please remember that all /say and emotes should be In Character (ic) and duels/pet battles should be held outside of the RP groups as there has been complaints in the past. Also inviting our CRZ friends from Ravenholdt and Twisting nether))) Where: Dun Morogh - Kharanos When: 8PM server time (8CST) on May 12th Who: Anyone who wants to RP. Those who have never RPed, or looking for an RP guild are encouraged to come and chat with players from various RP guilds so you can maybe get a taste of RP from each guild and maybe even find a new group to chill with! Last months Horde meet and greet and alliance meet and greet screenshots http://imgur.com/a/Qj3A9Àglaica22 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Hi Got a question, would you rather have two moms or two dads? Tbh, I have two dads so if you have two moms, we could make something work out :^)Banned44 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 dirty move blizzard http://i.imgur.com/DLD5iiN.png "OH HELL YEAH BETA INV-"Treng21 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Last Pages ((RP)) Demitria Dunn laid there staring blankly up at the ceiling. The Sin’dorei woman didn’t know for how long she had been in this room, a day, a week, maybe she had been in that room for years. Through cloudy eyes she had watched her once muscular body turn to skin and bones, her fiery red hair go dull, and most of all, the wound on her leg turn from bad to horrifying. She couldn’t even remember the details of how she got her wound. Mostly she remembered that it was on the battle field, but she didn’t remember what exactly had happened for her to actually gain it. At first she thought that it would just be a beautiful addition to her scrapbook of scars, not thinking much of it. Until one night she woke up in a cold sweat and the wound was turning from a healthy looking red to a deathly green. Had she been hit by a death knight? Maybe a rogue? Perhaps it was something the forsaken were working on…..what were the forsaken again? She gasped quickly, the forsaken had been dead that were risen. Their Queen….what was she thinking about again? Oh that’s right! She was thinking about who would come to visit her. Though she was sure she’d be getting better sooner rather than later. But it was still a nice thought to have. She watched as shadows danced on the wall to her right, she knew it was the shadows of the nurses and healers in the building she was at. But sometimes, if she watched for awhile the shadows would pop off of the wall and start dancing around her room in a beautiful fashion. Sometimes this would happen for so long that she believed that she was actually at a ball and was sitting at a table waiting for her partner to come back. Although when she tried to picture this scene today, a large dark shadow consumed all the light in the doorway. The elf tried to turn her head to see who was coming to wish her well, but try as she might her head wouldn’t budge. She heard the bulky figure take a step forward, making it to where the light could catch the edges of his features. It was an orc, that much she could tell. But what orc? What was his name? Naak--- no, it couldn’t be him. Shuu--- no, he was already dead. Kub--- no, they hadn’t spoken in years. Leg--- no, what kind of orc is named Legren? The Sin’dorei giggled, that name sounded like leg run. And the more she thought about that the more and more Legren –did- sound like an orc’s name. Demi closed her eyes and tried her hardest to remember what the orc looked like. He had been her best friend, a friend that was more like a brother. Her eyes reopened and the shadow no longer had the shape of an orc, no now it was in the shape of a male Sin’dorei. More than a male Sin’dorei, it was her long dead twin brother. The shadow started growing smaller as Roland stepped closer to her frill body. “Demitria?” a voice cut through the cold air, she couldn’t tell if it was her brother’s voice. Gathering all her strength she forced her head to turn to the left, looking up at the dark Sin’dorei figure. He rested his hand on her bed a few inches away from her own “Please… Just grab my hand. If you grab it I can take you out of here… I can take you home, where you belong.” Again she couldn’t place the voice, but she believed that her eyes would never lie to her. “Brother?” she croaked, as her eyes went down to their hands. “I’m here!” he sounded a little more excited at her response than she thought he should have. Knowing now what he wanted her hand started inching towards his, she had to touch her brother’s hand one last time! Boney fingers wrapped around the more sizeable hand. A broken smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. With a sigh of happiness Demi closed her eyes and let out her last breath. “Demitria?” Legren questioned as the elf closed her eyes and her body went limp. After what seemed like ages the orc went to shake her body, as if she was just asleep back at the pond in Thunder Bluff. “She’s gone, green skin.” A Sin’dorei woman said with a chill to her voice, she was leaning against the door with her arms crossed. “You’re lying!” he barked and turned to face her. “I wish I was…” the woman muttered softly as she walked off. Legren’s shoulders dropped as he slumped out of the room, dodging a corner that lead to the hallway of people waiting to see the young paladin.Ésme0 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Final Pages ((RP)) Most of you now won't know this name. But I used to RP a lot in Earthspear Clan. I have changed servers and factions now, but something kept bothering me... How can you start a new chapter of your life when you never put a close to the last? Well, now I have. Please enjoy and feel free to give me feed back. _____ Demitria Dunn laid there staring blankly up at the ceiling. The Sin’dorei woman didn’t know for how long she had been in this room, a day, a week, maybe she had been in that room for years. Through cloudy eyes she had watched her once muscular body turn to skin and bones, her fiery red hair go dull, and most of all, the wound on her leg turn from bad to horrifying. She couldn’t even remember the details of how she got her wound. Mostly she remembered that it was on the battle field, but she didn’t remember what exactly had happened for her to actually gain it. At first she thought that it would just be a beautiful addition to her scrapbook of scars, not thinking much of it. Until one night she woke up in a cold sweat and the wound was turning from a healthy looking red to a deathly green. Had she been hit by a death knight? Maybe a rogue? Perhaps it was something the forsaken were working on…..what were the forsaken again? She gasped quickly, the forsaken had been dead that were risen. Their Queen….what was she thinking about again? Oh that’s right! She was thinking about who would come to visit her. Though she was sure she’d be getting better sooner rather than later. But it was still a nice thought to have. She watched as shadows danced on the wall to her right, she knew it was the shadows of the nurses and healers in the building she was at. But sometimes, if she watched for awhile the shadows would pop off of the wall and start dancing around her room in a beautiful fashion. Sometimes this would happen for so long that she believed that she was actually at a ball and was sitting at a table waiting for her partner to come back. Although when she tried to picture this scene today, a large dark shadow consumed all the light in the doorway. The elf tried to turn her head to see who was coming to wish her well, but try as she might her head wouldn’t budge. She heard the bulky figure take a step forward, making it to where the light could catch the edges of his features. It was an orc, that much she could tell. But what orc? What was his name? Naak--- no, it couldn’t be him. Shuu--- no, he was already dead. Kub--- no, they hadn’t spoken in years. Leg--- no, what kind of orc is named Legren? The Sin’dorei giggled, that name sounded like leg run. And the more she thought about that the more and more Legren –did- sound like an orc’s name. Demi closed her eyes and tried her hardest to remember what the orc looked like. He had been her best friend, a friend that was more like a brother. Her eyes reopened and the shadow no longer had the shape of an orc, no now it was in the shape of a male Sin’dorei. More than a male Sin’dorei, it was her long dead twin brother. The shadow started growing smaller as Roland stepped closer to her frill body. “Demitria?” a voice cut through the cold air, she couldn’t tell if it was her brother’s voice. Gathering all her strength she forced her head to turn to the left, looking up at the dark Sin’dorei figure. He rested his hand on her bed a few inches away from her own “Please… Just grab my hand. If you grab it I can take you out of here… I can take you home, where you belong.” Again she couldn’t place the voice, but she believed that her eyes would never lie to her. “Brother?” she croaked, as her eyes went down to their hands. “I’m here!” he sounded a little more excited at her response than she thought he should have. Knowing now what he wanted her hand started inching towards his, she had to touch her brother’s hand one last time! Boney fingers wrapped around the more sizeable hand. A broken smile pulled at the corners of his mouth. With a sigh of happiness Demi closed her eyes and let out her last breath. “Demitria?” Legren questioned as the elf closed her eyes and her body went limp. After what seemed like ages the orc went to shake her body, as if she was just asleep back at the pond in Thunder Bluff. “She’s gone, green skin.” A Sin’dorei woman said with a chill to her voice, she was leaning against the door with her arms crossed. “You’re lying!” he barked and turned to face her. “I wish I was…” the woman muttered softly as she walked off. Legren’s shoulders dropped as he slumped out of the room, dodging a corner that lead to the hallway of people waiting to see the young paladin.Ésme0 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 @Sledgehammer HAPPY BIRTHDAYIcysham12 May 13, 2016
May 12, 2016 Warforged Legion Stormwind Wedding Goes Viral The WFL wedding of two of their members (with security assistance provided by United Horde partners Warsong Battalion and Ironsworn Regiment) has garnered Emerald Dream a lot of attention! Holinka, Senior Warcraft Dev, sent out this tweet this morning: https://twitter.com/holinka/status/730053296027656192 Curse sent out this tweet as well: https://twitter.com/cursenetwork/status/730053525904875521 The upload to imgur has garnered almost 450,000 views so far: http://imgur.com/gallery/eciMe9S And the affair's thread on the WoW reddit has a few hundred postings as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/4iksla/rp_the_combined_horde_fought_off_several_alliance/ UPDATES: Kotaku has posted a short article about the affair: http://kotaku.com/here-s-a-world-of-warcraft-horde-wedding-ceremony-in-t-1775705914 This is awesome! No matter what side you fight for, this is some unmitigated exposure for the Emerald Dream World PVP community.Tuxalor399 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 What's with the low pop tag? (+some art talk) I resulted after an 8-ish month hiatus, and every time I've looked at the in game server list it shows ED - my home server - as medium population. Are people just on break right now? ED cannot die! Edit: Vaporelli asked about new art, so I posted some links below. The newest things I can show right now are a Forsaken Rogue, a stoic Scottish sea pirate vs monster, a Jaraxxus thing and a goblin thing. Scroll down for a peek if ya want :)Prymal16 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 The Fate of Exodar in Legion. (Spoilers) Thought a little lore spoilers and discussion were in order. https://youtu.be/peau_jtPKfw?t=6m17s EDIT: That ending feelsbadmanLuthen5 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 PoL zerging the BMAH These huge jerks zerged me and camped me while I was just minding my own business trying to buy an auction. PoL is a terrible guild full of pvp bro d-bags and their gm Kad is a Trump supporter.Maekur34 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Summoning Circle Please join hands and focus yohr thoughts on hideous mogs. We are going to attempt to summon a Charax. *chants canadian stuff*Vedma49 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 No beta club And other beta I get to sit through in the no beta club area. *Sighs and sits on the sofa, getting comfortable again*Marahas28 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Legion Gold Sinks "Hey man why do you farm gold so much? What's the point, gold doesn't even matter man." THIS IS WHY PEOPLE. THIS IS WHY! http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17611262490Vairal20 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Clan Battlehammer #1 Dwarf Rp/PvP guild On Emerald Dream there are many guilds,but not many guarantee a Dwarf Only environment with tons of PvP and Wpvp with a bit of RP added. Dont be fooled by trolls from Warsong Battalion and other such Horde guilds we are a honorable and stout folk, and trust me we dont give up easily. Come join us and help us smash the horde troll's and elves today at -http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=320395&TabID=2686102 So come on down and lets crack some skulls and drink some ale! -Professor Kalrum Greatforge o' the House Greatforge o' Clan BattlehammerKalrum6 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 An RP contest. The rules for this one are the same as before. The best RP story involving your character and mine will win 5k gold. Last contests winner was kitty, maybe this time it will go to someone else? That someone could be you. The rules are simple, nothing sexual or extremely graphic, pretty much follow the rules of the forum since after all this is where the contest is held. The story can be anything, use your imagination, Fenghuo does not need to be an ally but could also be foe or even a neutral entity entirely. As I said before Fenghuo's character is very "bro" like, with a heavy Chinese accent. He is around his mid twenties and is very goal driven. His goals are to improve on his martial arts skills and overall become a better person than he was the day before. He has had a violent history in which he lost his eye during the darkspear revolution of the horde and the fall of garrosh hellscream hence the eye patch. His personality is that of a loner up until he makes friends with said people, once friendships are established he is a very good and loyal friend. He views his enemies not in a very hated light, by more as obstacles that need to be overcome for the sake of peace and better quality of life for himself and the horde. He is very quick to anger but his anger is also quickly extuingiushed just as fast it starts and is usually followed by either apologizing for it, or simply laughing about it. Good luck in the contest and it lasts until next Monday.Fenghuo1 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Hey sledgehammer. 生日快樂!!!!!Fenghuo0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Will you be my Sledgehammer? This will be my testimony, yeah.Ashishishe3 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Happy Birthday... to no one. What, did you think there was a special snowflake to name? What did you expect, a huge wall of text with that one guy's name? Well, there isn't. Hah.Nayadri10 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @sledge Happy BIrthday~Undeadbarbie0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINKSY It's nowhere near my birthday, I just wanted a thread.Tinksy4 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @Sledge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93mz_eZ5N4 And happy birthday.Dinnerbone0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Oh Sledgey poo HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEDGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY I'm not original okay. However we must build a wall for your birthday ... of text! : )Decyfer1 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 happy birthday sledge. <3Kuthoro0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Hey Sledge HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday! We love you!Holyforest0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Hey, Sledgehammer I know we don't know each other very well, but I felt like it was important that I wish you a happy birthday.Glarrglarr1 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 happy birthday @sledgehammer! Happy Birthday! On (x/y number of years ago) you left your mothers uterus and came into this world, you've since turned into a very cool, calm, and collected Guild Master, and someone a lot of people can talk to and/or respect!Danterius1 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @Sledge HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY !HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY !HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY !HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY! HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!HAPPY B-DAY!ßullseye0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Transferring I'm thinking about transferring to ED on horde side and wanted to see how things were on the server? How are the people on the server? Are they helpful? Any info about the server would be very helpful.Sërana23 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Goober Squad vs BlackFathom Deeps! Hi-ho folks! The Goober Squad has a new adventure this week as they take on the dangers in BlackFathom Deeps! They are sent to stop the Twilight Hammers attempts to bring forth one of the Old Gods! A Huge thank you to AlphaNemo for his healing during this run with Gned! So grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Goober Squad goodness! https://youtu.be/hUG0RsSkbsUTurwinkle0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @sledgehammer HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR CO GM HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEDGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEDGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEDGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLEDGEBorgrar0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @Sledgehammer ...Keybuh0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @sledgehammer HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! HAPPY REAL BIRTHDAY! and I meant Birthday!Hollyforest0 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 @Sledgehammer Happy 889th Birthday to a great GM, Leader and friend. ALOHA SNACKBAR!Madàlu0 May 12, 2016