Emerald Dream

May 25, 2016 Favorite Edream memory from pre-WoD? Title. I think mine would probably be when I first arrived on ED and I saw the whole AEC formed up at Westguard Keep w/ KotE for an RP event. Easily 100+ people on correlating mounts (varying per guild), with banners, tabards, and different formations. That was mid-Cata(?) I think. What was yours?Danterius28 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Sharossh goes on a walk about. (( My E key is broken, but I am bored at work so here we go. )) ~ In Morgan Freeman Voice ~ When we last left our hero, He and Roar were searching for a new betta nap site! As Sharossh Future Warchief of the Horde and Roar the Grand Emperor of all things cute and fluffy! were wondering the forest looking for a suitable place to nap. Sharossh find tree! BIG Tree! Sharossh nap here come Roar! Sharossh see tupid shiney ting it all green and ugly! Ugly like tupid pink elfies! Sharossh gonna touch tupid green shiney! Sharossh walks to the shiney green tupid and trips on a rock falling into the shiney green tupid ting! Roar comes running after Sharossh cutely leaping into the portal! ~ What will become of our heroes! No one knows not even I will "dey" return when we need them most!~ (( "FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF SHAROSSHBALL ZZZZZZZ ))Sharossh1 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Legion is yanking my tauren balls Curse has restricted me from giveaways, blizz has given the friends of mine who dont want beta, beta. Stop yanking my balls blizzard.Hindering10 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Dark Coven RP Horde guild Idea! Need help. Good evening guys, this will he my first attempt at more then just light RP. I have an idea that I would like to get some advice and opinions. It is a little out there but I hope to attract people who really want to to have fun with their character and who aren't afraid to to push their rp limits. This being said let me explain a bit further. Dark Coven, is based on grotesque, sadistic, and twisted rp. It would be doing wpvp not for glory or to conquer land but to satisfy a hunger for blood. To feast on the dead so we can gain their powers. It would be attacking each other if that means we could get a quick snack or limb. We would be animalistic at times where we are only concerned with bloodshed. We also can be civil and  logical, where we will work with other guilds despite our shunned behavior for the great good. They kill alliance and we have our twisted fun with the remains. This of course, drives the need to pvp but allows us to be creative when it comes to wpvp. An alliance or horde guild could be engaged in battle to see us in the air waiting for the dust to settle before we drop down to consume the remains. No need to to fight when you have done the killing for us. However, this is not always the case. We will show force when we need to take more then what we can find. I was thinking of calling Duskwood home. We would like to be active mid evening to late night. There would be no race restrictions. I am looking for a rp person that loves a challenge and would be willing to help me get this guild off and running. I will be done with this characters story in another day or so but will be a little while before the guilds story is done. Sorry but this whole rp experience is new but exciting to me so, I ask if you will be patient and kind with me during the initial startup. Please ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them.Strähd17 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 [RP] Dark Beginnings In life, Strähd was abandoned by his family and left to die at a very young age. As he grew up, he became reckless, always finding trouble and one too many times left lifeless in the gutters from being savagely beaten by the town folk. The people of his town turned him away like some diseased ridden child. They spat on him while he groveled for help and handouts, they Laughed at him, poked, and pelted him with rocks while crying behind barrels of garbage waiting for his life to end. He had no one to turn to, no one to comfort and love him. He was alone just trying to survive in a world that did not want him. To Strähd, life was meaningless, there was no real reason to live. He became resentful and blamed humanity for lying and betraying him. He was beaten too many times and decided he would no longer be laughed out and discarded like trash, he would no longer be helpless. He vowed that he would take his anger, this hate and would use it against those who looked to harm and mock him. That night, Strähds rage consumed him. He was now out for blood. He found a family who was celebrating the return of their son from a long war that ravaged their lands. He watched as they drank, ate and danced, a life that only one could only imagine. By the morning light, this loving family were slaughtered like livestock, their tongues removed from their lifeless bodies so they could no longer laugh, their hands and feet were cut off, never again would these instruments be used to harm him. Exhilarated with this new found sensation, Strähd now had purpose and found joy in killing people. He now had power, the kind of power that no one would take away. As he killed and maimed, his powers drove him deeper towards madness. This thirsted for blood became an insatiable hunger that would plague him in life and death.Strähd3 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Orc Roleplayers Are there any Orcs that wish to roleplay together and do some wpvp? I'm just looking for a group that enjoys light role play and medium pvp.Mekurk18 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 [RP] A New Friend ((The cutest of Taz'jin's got me one of those brew pups for my birthday. He needed a story.)) The storm had passed some time before; the sun hung low in the distance, and the chill bit at his cheeks as he clutched his cloak closer. His feet sunk into the snow, but he’d been forced to leave his mount behind at the last waystation – the road was impassable, but he had to keep going. The troll needed to reach Ravenholdt and get this information swap underway. His source, that damned little gnome, wouldn’t wait forever. “Shoulda taken a wyvern.” He mumbled, glancing to his right. There, by the side of what he assumed was the road, lay an overturned wagon, axel snapped like a twig. He crinkled his nose and shifted his cloak, inching closer. This wasn’t easy territory for any troll - even if the Forsaken had wasted the landscape to the south, the humans endured, and they were quicker to remember the old stories than even his own people. Hand on his blade, he inched closer to the cart, inching the tarp aside with the edge of his blade. Wares, upturned trunks – nothing much, clothes and some books. More refugees, he guessed, finally giving up on the lands that they’d held for generations. His nose twitched, a little glad that they were getting what was coming to them; on the other hand, he considered as he stabbed at a one-eyed doll discarded beside an upturned trunk, kids didn’t really deserve that !@#$. A growl drew tension in his shoulders, and he whirled, blade at the ready. Down by the splintered wheel, a small dog with frost on his jowls and hunger in his eyes looked up at him. Ragged, obviously worn, the brown and white of its fur matted with muck, the thing began to tug at the hem of his cloak. Withdrawing slowly from the ruined remains of lives, Juzmik kept his eyes trained on the animal while he reached into his pouch; the jerky drew the beast away quickly enough, eyes tearing away from the troll toward what was likely its first meal in a while. The dog was probably waiting for the owner of the wagon, probably guarding the remains ‘til him and his kids got back. There weren’t bodies – at least, none that he could see, so it was safe to assume that, if they’d died, it was from frostbite somewhere else. The young man took a few more wary glances around before sheathing his blade anyway, folding his arms under the thick ebon fur. The dog paid him no mind as he began to walk away, content with its scraps. “Why anybody’d leave their guard dog without a snack’s beyond me.” A fleeting joke about Sarjen crossed his mind, and a snort broke the silence as he trudged away. Half a mile down, ankle deep in snow, Juzmik was acutely aware he had picked up a passenger to his frozen festival of slowly freezing to death. He paused, whirled, and the dog wagged his tail, looking up at him with big brown eyes that could only be described as puppy dogs. The Amani reached into his pack with a sigh and tossed another piece of jerky, finally understanding the meaning of the phrase. “I ain’t got no more food for you, though, so scram.” Several yards passed, and the dog struggled with the snow. With a frustrated sigh, the troll came to a halt, crouching down to face his new companion. “Look, you. Look. I ain’t got food, my boyfriend’ll probably hate you, an’ I really don’t got time for a slobberin’ thing that prolly smells a lot like…” The dog headbutted against his knee, promptly sitting on his foot while proudly showing off his collar and the miniature keg that hung low underneath his head. “…humans. Is that booze?” If the scoundrels of Ravenholdt thought anything of a slobbering dog peeking out of the folds of a troll's heavy cloak several hours later, they said nothing. --- “His name’s Sven.” Juzmik announced, holding the St. Bernard up for Sarjen to inspect. He had returned to the city some hours before, information in hand and pup at his heels. “He’s a booze hound, an’ he’s mine now.” The knight lifted its jowl with a finger, inspecting his teeth. “That’s a decidedly human name.” He fleetingly scratched behind its right ear, eyeing a gaggle of elves that passed with varying levels of disgust painted on their faces. “It was on the collar. At least, that’s what that Eldie girie said it said.” Juzmik paused. “She also told Ras that she heard us over the stone a while back, y’know, during uh. Debriefings.” He cleared his throat. “But that’s eh, neither here nor there.” The knight arched a brow as the Amani tugged at his ear, setting Sven down. “What’s important is that Sven’s the newest member’a this family, an’ we’re gonna get you another chicken so that they can keep each other company when we’re doin’ things.” “Such as debriefings?” The scout snorted. “Speakin’ of, lemme tell you what I got when I was down south…”Juzmik4 May 25, 2016
May 24, 2016 Hodor http://i.imgur.com/OPRddaF.gifBebbit69 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 If you could join in more than one guild If you could join in more than one guild on the same character, who would you join and why?Plagueghoul55 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 ED Lore smackdown. Thought I'd rouse some lore conversation. Speculate as to who you think would win in a fight between the two lore characters above you, then create a matchup for the poster below you to postulate on! Make sure you list your reason as to why you think the winning party would prevail. Lei Shen vs the Lich KingLuthen43 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 [RP] Goodbye, old friend. Mahota awoke like any other day , he got off his bed and gave his black lion Buds a kiss on the forehead like every morning before going outside. He started to forge for any sweet smelling leaves he could find to make himself a tea to start his day , finding what he could he brought some water to a boil , added his leaves and went outside, smiling smugly to himself as if he were a master chef because he could make tea. He found a nice shady spot under a tree and begun to pack his pipe with a bit of tobacco, something to keep him occupied while he fletched some arrows. " An arrow fine enough to pierce a dwarfs back. " he said to himself with a chuckle. Tapping his pipe out to clean out the ashes he starts to look around puzzled " Odd, usually Buds would have came and got me by now if my tea started to boil. " His confusion quickly turned to worry as he rushed back to his hut. There lay Buds, with a sigh of relief Mahota smiles and crouches beside his friend " You must really be really tired today, eh big guy ? " he smiles to his friend. To Mahota's alarm Buds can't muster the strength to even look at him , when he does open his eyes - it's with a struggle. Mahota quickly picks up on this and his heart begins to race " B-Buds are you okay..? " the words barely fumbling out of his mouth. Again Buds can barely respond to this. Mahota quickly runs out of his hut , and with a whistle a loud trembling starts to pick up, his Kodo is racing towards quicker than even before as if she knew something was wrong with Mahota. " Wait here girl, I need to go get Buds. We have to go see the Elder, he'll know what's wrong. ". Without hesitation he went into his hut to grab his black lion, carrying him in his arms while he got on top of his Kodo. " Quickly, girl " he says quietly to his Kodo. " Please Earthmother, let Gramuul know what's wrong with Buds. Please. " Finally he arrives at his Elder's hut - " Elder Gramuul , come quick! Please ! " Mahota shouts. In a panic Gramuul comes out " What is it young one ? " a sound of worry clearly cemented in his voice. Mahota reduced to tears and mumbles at this point " it's Buds, Elder. I know you're a Druid , I don't understand much about your gift Elder but can you speak to him in a way ? Find out what's wrong please, I beg you Elder. " all the while he's still holding Buds as close to him as he can. " Of course I will Mahota , bring him in. " Once Mahota gets off his Kodo, Gramuul places his hand on Mahota's shoulder and walks him in, giving him a comforting squeeze as if to say " it'll be okay. " " Put him on my bed Mahota , make him comfortable. " tears still streaming from Mahota he does what his Elder says. Meanwhile outside Krahwoh - another Tauren belonging to the Earthspear sees Mahota's Kodo outside Gramuul's hut. " Those two are getting together , without me ? I'll show them. " he says jokingly. He barges into Gramuul's hut ready to have a few mugs of ale with his friends but he wasn't expecting to see the scene infront of him- Mahota in tears and Gramuul standing over the black lion with a look of sympathy in his eyes. Krahwoh clears his throat " Gramuul, Mahota what's going on 'ere. " Gramuul just looks to him and back to Buds saying more than words could explain. Now Mahota and Krahwoh are awfully close , so right away seeing his friend in pain Krahwoh kneels beside Mahota and embraced him " Yer critter will be okay, I promise you pal. " Gramuul takes his hand off Buds. " Mahota, I'm sorry young one. Buds needs you to say goodbye. " Mahota in disbelief could barely muster a sound. Krahwoh gets up and begins to stroke Buds mane " You did nothing but bring my pal happiness and for that I thank you critter. " he leans in to give Buds a kiss on the forehead the way he's seen Mahota do hundreds of times " Earthmother watch over you Buds ". Krahwoh goes back to Mahota " He needs you now more than ever pal. " Mahota turns to Krahwoh and nods. Barely making it to Buds , tears still streaming down his face he lays beside his black lion. " Why do you have to go and leave me now big guy ? We weren't done living life , we never got to see all those big dragons I always said we'd hunt , you didn't eat enough Dwarves Buds " he ends there to giggle a little , trying to find some sort of happiness in the situation he's been put in. " I'll never forget you , I'll never forget what you've done for me, and what you made me. I love you Buds. " he says one more time before burying his face in his friends mane. Buds struggling , lifted his paw and placed it on his Tauren friends face. After a few minutes of laying there Buds took his final breath. Krahwoh and Gramuul stand over their friend and his friend in silence. Gramuul takes it upon himself to wrap Buds in a banner dawning the Earthspear colours , he was as much as apart of the clan as Mahota. Lighting the flame underneath the banner wrapped body he says out loud ( part 2 in the next post )Mahota2 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 That look I give to Holly and Kat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7aP1rlHuU0 You know what I want ;)Bubbamookin3 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 WSB getting beat by D7 check out this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi4FYFqGFPoBarndoor119 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Raiding guilds Any guilds recruiting? I'm looking for a raiding guild that wants progression in Legion, but is also somewhat casual. What I mean is, I'm only lookin to raid twice a week. Here's where I expect to hit a wall. I have a somewhat weird schedule, but I'm very reliable, and I really can't be that flexible with my times. Any gm/officers looking for raiders for their legion rosters, message me in game, or leave a comment below and I'll message you. We can talk on vent or Skype and figure out if I'd be a good fit. I also wouldn't mind helping build a raiding team from the ground up.Terranic1 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 A Tall Tale Though of a fun idea for a thread, let's make a story using a maximum of five words per post. ~The story so far~ So last night in Stormwind Tobi came across a gnome who loved pandas very much so Celedwyn punted the furry Night Elf druid who dared asked for directions to the most convenient woman's restroom. Then, she shapeshifted genders and proceeded to pee because Tobi was horrible when it comes to sporking, Destrey is #1 warrior especially when it involves wands and then Tobi died inside a little bit, as he realized Star Wars sucked, because rey was too cute to have a Klingon boyfriend. Then suddenly out of nowhere A wild Bebbit instantly appeared and said "Hi, I'm Bebbit. Will you be my friend?" But the gnome swiftly said, "Get lost you stinking cur!" This did not phase the butt in the slightest bit so he bought a vape and proceeded to shove it in a gnomes nose because this is why Maekur hates Nickleback and today's country music. Perhaps one day we can slaughter them mercilessly without remorse. Meanwhile, in some other location a bard clown cries over Simple Plan and emo kids and off in the distance a lone bear capered through Dullahan's campsite. So he decided to bully all the Gnomes, it was time for some vaping and discussing memes at Tylissius's mums. T'was a mistake. She hit Maekur with a mackerel the size of Dullahan's dog. Tylissius was astounded by how delicious it tasted once Globbersnot got past the smell. After eating it Dullahan went and passed out in the ladies room at Waffle House. It smelled like an IHOP so Nightwind hopped out and saw bebbit, and Dullahan said "Can I borrow tree fiddy?" "Get a job you damn intolerance fighting liberal arts major!" Then Dullahan walked down the road to Xeer's private mansion, Much to Tylissius suprise he ran into Xeer's acclaimed wall, on it was a poster. Saying it was built by Bronies, Whovians and KJ transfers. Kkhaos and his troupe of Murlocs wearing nothing but spandex were marching in protest against Zeales wearing the wolf mask. But little did they realize that Zendaren's vast army of pigeons that pooped on everything wrote a riveting tale of Bebbits baby bears beating Bolvar. "Who is bolvar?" Fenghuo asked.To know, one must investigate the source of hating Maekur and his huge supply of catnip. Many have concluded that after a fashion he simply decided to lay down and practice some autoerotic asphyxiation edging. Following the funeral, apparently Narator played alpha and won while breaking up this thread. And ruining everyones RP immersion. In a display of disgusting disregard to the Ops thread. "That was a short sentence!" So once again Jalen blueflagged and approached a Nelf named Andrew, who shouted, "I N E V E R L O S E, N O D E A T H S!" Then Tobi turned into a Panda who everyone hated because they were jealous of him and his delicious, mouth-watering noodles. "But don't forget the glyph's!" Nightwind shouted, echoing throughout Stormwind as a downtrodden tailor fixated, a small girl started crying because of her KKhaotic reality from laughter at an elf because he got skipped during team picking for dodgeball, because he was very anal retentive about balls and, only liked them in his face. He was very sensitive to big red balls but he desired the contact of a well-cooked stak against wood. Kobolds with flamethrowers parachuted down from the heavens as a majestic unicorn with bright eyes skewered oil soaked kittens which made Varick projectile vomit into Vedma's mouth which caused the kittens and bebbit to burst into in flames, their cries rivaled only with SEARING FLAME! Burning flesh. And the scent of steak commingled in a wild orgy So last night in Stormwind...Destrey174 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Alliance PvE/Raiding Scene Hey guys, just recently faction changed/transferred here from Area 52. Looking to get into some Heroic/Mythic raiding, but it seems most guilds are PVP oriented (which is understandable on an RP-PVP server). Are there any guilds currently raiding weekly and making progress? Did i pick a bad server to transfer to, or is there just no point in looking with Legion so close?Azrogol9 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 So I missed the forums and resubbed Haven't been paying attention to the forums, otherwise I would have felt the urge to resub sooner. Did I miss anything fun? (been about 4-5 months)Vod14 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Thinking about making a Horde character Idea came to me awhile ago to see how Horde side RP is on this server. I always liked the idea of just picking one faction but as the lore goes on it seems that the two factions are slowly starting to dissolve. I know a good bit about most of the Horde side guilds I am just stuck on deciding what race to try out. Orc/Undead- I would most likely make evil character which could be neat, but I feel like this is probably done a lot already and playing a villain could get boring. Class, would be Warrior for Orc or Death Knight for Undead. Troll- I love the environment Trolls come from and think they look neat however I wouldn't want to make him 'barbaric' which might throw people off, not really sure. Class would be a Shaman, Druid, Monk. Blood elf/Pandaren- Blood elves are just too prissy looking and there seem's to be a lot of them, dont think I would like to play one again. For Pandaren I could never make one Horde side it just feels wrong, unless maybe I made him or her a ambassador for the Alliance could be neat. Would be a Monk. Tauren- Probably my favorite Horde race as a whole, I like there personality a lot but I am not sure I would know what kind of character development I could give him other then 'peaceful warrior'. Class would be Paladin, Warrior, Monk, Druid Goblin- Like the look of females and RPed one before although I think I would have a hard time trying to figure out what class to play as.Zhii24 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Dark Horde vs Thrall's Horde I see several Horde guilds talk about being part of the Dark Horde, connected to Demon worship of the past or even Old Gods. I was wondering if there are also guilds that directly oppose them in the Horde and how that plays out. Do you ignore each other in wpvp or in cities, do you declare duels when you see each other ? Is there anyplace in game where two same faction guilds can battle ? I would love to see the Blackrock Orcs rp with a made up guild callled Doomhammer's Might for instance. Or the Redwood tribe with the Grimtotem tribe. Do guilds of the Dark Horde avoid Horde cities or do they play it like internal politics keeps them all aligned under the same banner ? Does the Alliance have anything like this and if so is it even close to the same scale ? Has anyone tried making a two faction guild that is part of neither faction like the Twilight's Hammer - Horde side called Twilight clan and alliance side called Twilights cult ?Toraergeal12 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Elven RP Guild/s Any interest in doing an elven, (Sin'dorei) RP guild (non-PvP related)?Aenistris28 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 WE'RE ALL SOLDIERS NOW Your watch begins in one hour, heroes!Elkyria45 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Wtb Enchnated Thorium Breastplate Message me in game if you can make with Blacksmithing - Or reply here.Uldwynn0 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Hold My Weave Hold My WeaveEazyj11 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Legion is yanking my tauren balls Curse has restricted me from giveaways, blizz has given the friends of mine who dont want beta, beta. Stop yanking my balls blizzard.Hindering0 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 The guard RBGS Still looking for more players to join in on the fun currently 1800-2k MMR AVG 1700 CR Recruiting All classes (+ means how much we want it) Druid +++++++++++++ MistW ++++++++++++++ Priest +++++++++++++ Warrior ++ Warlock +++++++++++ Shaman +++++++++++ (Ele / Enchance) Death knight +++++++++++ Rogue +++++ Hunter + Current record Since Started (will update as games are played) 14-4 15-4 15-5 MUST BE IN GUILD TO JOIN Contact us Via Forums or ingame Nkxx Qwertynoob BasedgodbmNkxx89 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 EOTN You suck..Grymar47 May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016 [RP] [Cross-Realm] - Omens of Change An offensive raid on the human town of Darkshire by the Blacktooth Grin goes oddly awry when warchief Gorfrunch Smashblade collapses in battle of a mysterious ailment. Now the clan must determine how to save their chieftain before the Alliance catches wind of any trouble in their ranks. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744225583 ((Hello, Emerald Dream! The Blacktooth Grin is about to celebrate our 10-year anniversary on The Venture Co., and we're planning an RP celebration of our success. As a guild, we maintain a strict old-Horde mentality and have had the pleasure of playing within a close-knit community to achieve goals such as server-first boss kills and an epic cross-faction server storyline. To mark this milestone, we're hoping to open our doors wider and welcome all who may be curious about RP in an old-Horde clan or those interested in participating in our unique RP-PvP style. Alts or mains are welcome. For those interested, please feel free to check out http://www.fearthegrin.org. Much thanks to <Pride of Lothar>, <Division VII> and others who came out to offer us resistance! This was a lot of fun.))Felora0 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Overwatch Hype: Music For Playing X Found these Youtube mixes for the different characters of Overwatch. I've liked them so far, maybe you will too! (Some are still missing / being uploaded by the channel) Overwatch: Music For Playing Tracer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU8oKlkZcOQ Overwatch: Music For Playing Hanzo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3Nwno4fNI Overwatch: Music For Playing Genji https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_2EVMZeEtg Overwatch: Music For Playing Reaper https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fsTJWGp5Rc Overwatch: Music For Playing Torbjörn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_J5Bkn9Rrk Overwatch: Music For Playing Roadhog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMW56NlaCAA Overwatch: Music For Playing Mercy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec_qnNB8vhA Overwatch: Music For Playing McCree https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOvQkdb7KE Overwatch: Music For Playing Winston https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wkonvCwd1A Overwatch: Music For Playing Pharah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiD6MJ0l0l0 Overwatch: Music For Playing Lúcio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0IEMz6bdb4 Overwatch: Music For Playing Mei https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaM2YQKA9ZM Overwatch: Music For Playing Soldier 76 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3lyTd_9l5Q Overwatch: Music For Playing Zenyatta https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxdmLo0YKhc Overwatch: Music For Playing Junkrat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKWc8C4KZoc Overwatch: Music for Playing Widowmaker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_vnO4FHuY Overwatch: Music For Playing Bastion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TObKF8RS62o Overwatch: Music For Playing D. Va https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOIxusBy_6s Overwatch: Music For Playing Reinhardt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uRC36-zeSU Overwatch: Music For Playing Zarya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Wmb0abvl4 Overwatch: Music For Playing Symmetra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqop84Oh0b0 Enjoy! :)Kénji11 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Infernal Direwolf Mount - Looking for Run I am looking for a group to help me get the Infernal Direwolf mount. Not sure how much gold that would run me, but I am on the Emerald Dream server and have both Horde and Alliance characters so I am free to use either faction. Just wanted to get this mount before Legion drops, guess something to get lol. I do not really raid, so I figured paying a guild / group would be the most efficient method to get the achievements since LFR would certainly not be useful for this lol. Just send a mail to Aenuir or Vaerth (Vaerth is my main) on the Horde side if you can help out, along with the cost for the help. I do have level 100 Ally side as well, but message me or post here so I can get on the right side to get this started. I can bring a Death Knight or Hunter.Aenuir1 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 QOTD Waffles vs Pancakes Which do YOU choose and why. Also bonus question: what toppings do you like on your prefered choiceJazz38 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 @ Order of Blue Wyven To you and and the other ED folk in the AVs this evening that were fighting the Horde premade: /salute Well fought. Most fun I've had in AV in quite a while.Nakhu5 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 AMA Emerald Dream I've been drinking. I'm bored and a little abuse goes a long way. So Ask me Anything.Teirvêl72 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 D7 is better than WSB. Hey guys check out this other video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytxDu2bci9IBarndoor41 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Official < The Guard> Recruitment Thread Join it. Msg anyone online for an inviteNkxx5 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 dear beta friends can the fury artifact swords be transmogged into one handers? i kind of hate titan's grip.Treng36 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Confession Confessions of a Resto Shaman: Sometimes I try to get into a LFG RBG just to get declined. I like how dirty it makes me feel.Eazyj28 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 <Defilers of Arathor> Forsaken RP RP Campaign: The Relic of Delronde A rustic wagon moved its way through the thick morning fog that had twisted and floated its way down south from the mountains of the Arathi Highlands. The sound of the squeaking wheels began to muffle as if a thick blanket had been set on the verdant fields. A muscular horse pulled the wagon slowly forward, its hooves sinking slightly into the muddy road. The figure atop the wagon sat hunched over and draped with a damp brown cloak that covered his face. The caw of a crow broke the air. The hooded figure looked for the source of the sound. Unable to find the disturbance he returned his gaze to long road. A figure was emerging from fog. The hooded figure pulled on the reins and called for the wagon to stop. The silhouetted figure staggered closer, but the horse he was riding cast an odd shadow as beams of gray light burst through its ribcage. The hooded figure sat calm and oddly steady as the rider drew closer. While the rider drew close he could see why the horse had cast a strange sight, and his wagon horse whinnied and rolled its eyes at the smell of death. The horse had no skin or muscle, it simply had bone with a wrap covering its mid section that swayed as the horse moved forward. The rider atop was armored in green, the symbol upon his chest he knew all too well. The yellowing skull in the center seemed to smile and the eyes were blank yet seemed to mock whoever drew its gaze, the top of the skull was adorned with the gold crown of Prince Galen Trollbane. The sigil of the once valiant defenders of Stromgarde, who now made it their mission to defile those same lands, aptly named Defilers of Arathor. The rider's eyes pierced through the short distance, twenty feet, fifteen feet, the muscular horses attached to the wagon tried to back away but was locked into their harnesses. The fog swayed against the rider's armor as he moved, and mist gathered on the armor giving it the appearance of a morning dew. The muscular horse whinnied again and stamped it's hooves nervously, the figure behind the beast was calm. When the rider drew close enough to spit, the hooded figure spoke. “Good morning Forsaken. I come bearing supplies for the Dark Lady's soldiers.” As he spoke a well trimmed beard could be seen beneath the hood. A rictus grin spread across the Forsaken's face, and the unmistakable sound of a sword being unsheathed followed. “My body is rotten, not my mind. That is a warhorse not a field horse. Even without the armor that is obvious. Surrender Paladin, and I will let you rest undisturbed.” Hatred was thick in the Forsaken's voice as the word paladin was spit more than spoken. The sword was pointed at the hooded Paladin, who let out a short sigh and spoke again. “Gallvin Corlorne, you were once my brother of Stromgarde. It breaks me to see our people fall so far.” With that the hooded paladin smashed his gauntlet against the flat of the blade knocking it back. Reaching behind he uncovered his sword wrapped neatly in a blanket. Swinging around the sound of steel rang through the morning air as the Paladin caught Gallvin's blade with his own, knocking his hood back in the process. Gallvin grinned, skin splitting and opening up around his lips in response to the paladin's face. “Armin, I should be so fortunate to get a good fight.” The fog lifted for a moment and a beam of holy light struck Gallvin's chest, knocking him backwards with a curse. “You're no match for the light fallen son of Stromgarde, turn now and flee.” The paladin's voice boomed through the foggy air. Gallvin rose to his knee, his chest steaming where the blast of holy light had struck. “Fallen son of Stromgarde. Brother, do I look fallen to you?” Gallvin roared and charged. Armin's hand glowed again and shot forth a beam of holy light. To the Paladin's surprise the Forsaken's sword grew dark for a moment, drawing in the light around it. The beam of light that struck the blade dissipated, and Gallvin's charge continued. The wagon horse whinnied and rolled it's eyes, trying to escape the harness to assist its master, its undead counterpart stood silent and still. Gallvin and Armin clashed, the sound of steel rang in the air as swords met. Light flashed as Armin struck and shadow responded as Gallvin parried. Their armor screeched as swords made contact and glided off.Teirvel500 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 [A-RP] Faith through The Sacred Fire ((This was originally a guild theme that was going to be established on Moon Guard but after more thought and debate on the matter it was decided that we reestablish the Scarlet Vanguard under a name and theme on Emerald Dream - I have pulled on many connections and we have been hard at work on ambitious ideas and events we are planning to implement on Emerald Dream)) *A faint flicker from a single candle is all that lit the dark and dim room which Samsion was residing late that night. He sat in a chair lost in deep thought as a knock on the door startled him* Samsion....it is Koriant. Ah, yes. Please, do enter. *Koriant opened the door and walked in, closing it shut behind him* I received your message and responded with haste. What is your concern of this matter you wish to speak of? *Samsion slowly looked his old friend up and down before motioning Koriant to sit in the chair adjacent from him* It has been some time since we last spoke. Since the collapse of the remnant Vanguard the survivors have scattered. I have managed to keep contact with some of them though. *Samsion briefly pauses before resuming his speech* It was shameful that the Vanguard fell in the manner it did. Neglect of duty, greed, and corruption. With no leadership present it was inevitable though. Since that time it has been difficult and my faith has been weak with no clear path set before me..... That was until the other night. I awoke from a vivid dream drenched in sweat as if I had caught a sickness. However, this was not some nightmare or irrelevant dream. It had a message and it was symbolic. *Koriant leaned in with a perplexed look on his face as Samsion continued to explain* In this oh so vivid dream I stood before the decrepit gates of the Undercity with a beaten and battered army. We were surrounded by the forsaken scourge and demons of the like I had never seen. Completely overwhelmed I dropped to my knees and wept but as I did you came beside me and rested your hand on my shoulder. As I wept I looked up to the sky and prayed for guidance and strength to overcome these odds. *Samsion's voice deepens as tears begin to drip down his cheeks* And then I heard the sound of a horn followed by a blinding flame which tore the skies asunder as it came down and swept over the city and my own army. Yet, as it scorched the forsaken to ash it healed my soldier's wounds and restored their vitality. *Samsion pauses once again as Koriant begins smile, wiping the tears from his own cheeks* This was my divine dream. A Sacred Flame that will remove this forsaken scourge from the North and deliver us back to our rightful homes. I admit that at first I was shaken when I awoke from this dream. My faith faltered as I drank myself unconscious to remove this dream from thought. However, when I did awake from the drunken stupor I collected myself and realized what this dream meant. That is why I have sent word to the old remnants of the Vanguard. This is why I will soon share this same dream with them while you stand by my side. We will establish a lasting order to bring about the coming of the Sacred Flame, my old friend. Stand proud and vigilant for the Light has lit our dark path and now guides our actions moving forward.Samsion3 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Nemo's Drunk AMA Tonight I am rather intoxicated with my girlfriend. We have returned from the bars early, and while we continue to drink and watch Parks and Rec, I thought I'd do a really drunk AMA... Mostly because I was reading an old one still on my phone from a month ago. Let me have it ED, while I still think it's a good idea.Nemò45 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 RBGs Need a Rogue, Lock, and Disc priest for guild RBGs. Hit me up!Eazyj2 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Storytime Hi, (incoming wall of text) many of you know me, many of you don't, many of you don't care. However, I am going to explain my recent change of attitude on these forums towards people in general, and I am not sure for those who know of me, but my attitude in general has changed. Like I said, many of you don't care but whatever. There are two things that changed my view on forum community and game community. Honestly I am not nearly as hardcore with this game as I was, mostly because everyone that I built a game relationship for the most part don't play any if at all. However I wish to enjoy this game again in my free time and a few things have helped in that matter. One is game related and the other is not. First the game related change. For the very end of Panda and the first year plus of WoD I left Emerald Dream the pure RP server Wyrmrest Accord with Hinik and other members of Kingship and also my wife. To be honest, not having experienced anything but and RP/PvP server it was a wonderful change. The community was more welcoming than not, our few attacks on cities that we did (in smaller groups mind you) were welcomed in an RP fashion with open arms. RP was easy to find, and the players involved were welcoming and including if you wished to join in to what they were doing. The elitism I was told was on RP servers was not there, at least not on Wyrmrest, not that I experienced. The community there was vibrant and rich, and even as I saw other servers, including ED drop in the population status Wyrmrest remained high population. It was relaxing and drama free. I was able to accomplish things in game I hadn't, and enjoyed myself without feeling the pressure of having to log in every day or read the forums. I am not even kidding, I didn't read any forums for almost 11 months. Second, which I will keep short because it is more IRL personal and many of you could care even less about it than you due about game related stuff, is I was introduced to successful people that taught me to engage people. They taught me to see all sides of things even if I don't agree with them and adept to how other people thought and what is important to them, although it may not be important to me. Basically these people, some of them haven't had a job since they were late 20s and made millions a year, taught me that listening is the most important aspect of human interaction. Remember the other person could care less what benefits you, because it is human nature to think you first, how will this benefit me even in a video game. I used to be blunt, insulting and to often stuck in my ways involving myself in this forum community. I wanted something that didn't exist anymore, the glory days of WoW as they are deemed. Cultures change, generations change and like it or not, a game that has lasted this long experiences that as well. I understand some will not want to adapt. or are unwilling to embrace change at well. Here is my thought though, Emerald Dream can be a community again as it was. It can be a haven for the open WPvP and inclusive RP that use to exist here again. But people need to be able to adapt, and not rely on past methods in handling situations. This game has changed, they player base has changed and it is up to the old timers to show them the experience that we had that made us love this game. It's not easy of course because this game caters to the casual as much as ever. Of course the odd thing is since that has happened the sub numbers have dropped and I think blizzard has noticed. I will also say that I will not sit here and say that every guild, every player should be embraced. The SGI and mass invite guilds have done a lot to destroy the community atmosphere this game had. They don't promote anything but themselves. They answer to that is to show their player base the other side of things. Bigger isn't always better and winning doesn't always equal fun. Leadership needs to come from somewhere if people wish for things to change. The attack and pray attitude I see as people that have been with this game for far to long just will not work anymore. Time to change. I will finish by saying again, I am not as hardcore as I was and do not wish to put forth the almost job like dedication to this game again. I know that sounds funny coming from a person that just typed what I did above. However I still enjoy playing this game, so I want to be able to enjoy it with others as I did before. Thanks, The HistorianNiamina24 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Quick Apology (( Id like to take the time to apologize to all of you I rp with. I have not been on lately due to real life. I personally would have enjoyed coming out to the rp events the past while. I will try to be on as often as I can. I will still keep to the events I have planned. as well as try to attend and notify my tribe of up coming events. Also to my Tribe. Thank you for being understanding for the crap going on right now. I will make it up to all of you. Also ill let you all know when Chapter 3 will be announced. Again sorry and hope to make the best I can before legion drops. I love the rp community for the horde. and thank you all for being understanding. - Chieftain Tanahrok Redwood ))Tanahrok5 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 <Elves of the North> World PvP Blood Elf Only EOTN is recruiting mature level 100's that are Blood Elves with a World PvP Mindset. We also accept 100 Shaman/Druid's with a World PvP Mindset as a limited Ambassador Rank. We RP on the side, but we are not considered a "heavy" RP guild, rather our official label would be World PvP - Light RP. We do NOT accept active world pvpers in rival alliance guilds (D7, OOBW, The Guard, PoL as examples) in our guild. Guild Website: http://elvesofthenorth.xyz/ What we do: We attack alliance towns and cities on a daily basis. Examples of some of our hotspots are Goldshire, Darkshire, Lakeshire, Tanaan, Ironforge, Stormwind, Darnassus, Exodar, and Hellfire Pennisula. We also specifically target alliance world pvp guild bases. We defend horde towns by having all of our members monitoring the WorldDefense channel in game. RBG team every friday night Massive Guild Meetings (70+) in Silvermoon City every Wednesday Night at 9pm Servertime EOTN is a part of the United Horde (Warsong Battalion, Ironsworn Regiment, Elves of the North) and we do weekly large scale world pvp which normally targets Stormshield or a major capital alliance city. Daily Bounties with thousands of gold as reward. Guild Blood Elf Only Concept: Red/Yellow Transmog encouraged (most members do it) Guild Tabard equipped during World PvP Hawkstrider as guild ground mount Dragonhawk as guild flying mount Hall of Blood is our Guild base in Silvermoon City Follow the Blood Elf Lore Elven ranking system RP is always welcome and encouraged If interested, please contact Thaloren, Vindren, Ivae, or Clown in game. If we are not online, please send a in game mail to me and I will contact you when I log on.Thalissius160 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 [RP] So long Rizbit! (Anu Talah backstory) (( Hey guys! RP Backstory for my new Kaldorei centric guild, "Anu Talah" http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20744094709 )) “Hey! How YOU doin’!?” A raspy, disgusting goblin voice carried these words across their Ashenvale lumber camp. Grimey, greedy paws reached out and grabbed the winnings, the table was surrounded by goblins laughing, joking and drinking fine Tequila; some even puffing on expensive cigars. One goblin in particular was off-green, scarred and disfigured with a patch over his left eye, he seemed to be the winner of the money, and also the boss of this jobsite. “Not a bad haul there, Rizbit!” one of the defeated goblins grumbled as he chugged his ale down to ease the pain of losing all that beautiful gold. Rizbit grinned wickedly in response before taking a swig of the mug sitting beside him. “Novix! Where are YOOOU!?” The snickering leader sang as he raised a mug of Don Carlos Tequila, the other goblin workers around the table cheered and laughed while also raising their mugs. THUD! Novix was previously amongst the crowd, however now he was face first in the dirt and completely blackout drunk. His painfully expensive Don Carlos Tequila spilled into the ground and seeped into the dirt. Rizbit eyes were wide at the wastage of the premium liquor. He would make sure Novix paid for every ounce of drink he just spilled. The crowd at this point were quite obviously smashed and were laughing hysterically. Nature called and one of the goblins decided to find a secluded place in which to relieve himself. “HEY, where you goin’ Zilax?” “Off to take a leak, you wanna help or somethin?” Zilax chuckled to himself, and made his way towards the woods. Eventually he found a suitable tree away from the crowd, after he had done his business he turned to walk back towards his camp. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye – he could see something glistening in the dimly lit, depths of the woods. A young goblin like himself would never miss such a thing. It appeared to be an overfilled sack of gold (or five)! He wasn’t sure because he was pretty drunk at this point, but regardless an overflowing sack of gold (or five) was obviously worth investigating, right? The goblin stumbled, tripped and fumbled his way to the treasure, to his slight disappointment it was in fact, only one sack of gold, however his large grin proved that this much gold was in fact something to not be sad about. Perhaps it was his intoxication or his greed in that moment that made him neglect the leaves rustling around him. Zilax leaned over admiring the gold, grabbing one of the pieces and holding it in his hand. “Ouch!” The goblin yelped in pain, dropped the piece of gold and stared down at his hand that was now oozing a little stream of blood. Zilax stumbled back and stared in confusion at the bag for a moment before being suddenly overcome with waves of a crippling muscle spasms. He falls back against a tree attempting to grip at his chest, a strong asphyxiating feeling began creeping over him. To make matters worse, he was now hallucinating two night elf women slowly approaching him from the depths of the woods. One of them wearing ceremonial clothes with an animal head as a helmet, and the other also wearing high collared robes that covered her mouth and mid face. As the night elves drew closer and closer, he realized this was not a hallucination and that they were in fact real. Zilax tried to cry out and warn his fellow companions but he seemed to be paralyzed completely, even his mouth. The ceremonially dressed elf kneeled down before him, the antlers of the animal on her head cracked and emitted a weird glow, she was barely dressed and had tattoos and markings covering her body. The kaldorei with the high collar covering her face stood waiting patiently, showing no emotion. The kneeling elf stared into his eyes, finally she let out a small chuckle and began to speak. “You disgusting creatures pollute this land with every poisonous word that escapes your mouth, I decided to return the favor.” The kaldorei pointed at the sack of gold that laid next to them. “Every poisonous word that leaked out from your vile mouth in the form of negotiating contracts and deals to sell our land, is returned with that poison. You will never speak again however I feel that is the least of your worries. It seems that your quest for easy riches here has cost you your life, goblin.” The kaldorei averted her attention towards the rowdy camp, then returned her eyes to her victim. “I have no time for your pitiful wailing. Your kind loves to bargain, especially whenever they are about to lose their greedy little lives. The only payment I will take from you is your blood spilling from your body and nourishing the ground around you. Our forests will grow back from the blood you supply them today.”Elkaiya6 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Turwinkle talks about the Tournament of Ages! Hi-ho folks! It is that time of year again! Tournament of Ages 2016 is coming up fast! That's right! There is so much fun packed into this years event! Come and check out this episode as we fill you in on some of the details on this fantastic event! We talk about some of the great events, fun booths and great RP events that will be in this years Tournament of Ages! You also get to meet some of the folks that have been working all year long on making this years event the best one yet! So grab a soda, your favorite snack and grab a sneak peek at this years Tournament of Ages episode with Turwinkle and the ToA hosts! https://youtu.be/iEp0Ob6z2xwTurwinkle0 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Well, I finally did it. Ressurrected my old fossil of a Rogue to mess around, I will say I'm actually really enjoying the playstyle of it currently, doing 2s in full greens mostly for cap at super low mmr, forgot what having this much control felt like! I also need tips and Rogue stuffs, like how to use shadow reflection appropriately as all 3 specs and what the ideal assassination setup is for damage. It's Phen by the way, if it wasn't obvious :PPhenri28 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Dear WSB I used to hate you all a lot, mainly for the lag fest you would create storming places, but i have been told you guys like to crash the Avengers Ashran groups, and for that i would like to thank you so much for beating up these annoying people that like to sit for 30 min in the keep doing nothing. Keep up the good work! p.s if there is anyway in the future i can help you guys crash an avengers group let me know, i'd be happy to helpMattakis45 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 RP Idea: Shadow Council RP during Prepatch (( Hey guys, with the prepatch coming soon i was wondering if there were more warlocks/priests/fire mages in general that would like to create a somewhat RP group during the days of the prepatch to ennact as members of the Shadow Council. No need to create a guild or anything like that, just to rp properly as antagonists of the different rp guilds of the server during the prepatch event. Throwing the idea in the air to see feedback. Thank guys.))Pavél2 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 [UI Script] On-Player buff tracker. Hi. Here's a Default UI script I'd like to share; a good number of the scripts that do this that are floating out there are outdated and/or use clinky revisions of COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED. Mainly sharing with the Arena forums, but hey, I figure ED is a PVP realm, so, take it. I mostly made this to ween off of NeedToKnow, as I haven't quite gotten the hang of glancing all the way up to the top right of my screen for buffs just yet. They all show by default but will auto-hide when you do any buff related activity. Any questions, post em here. PASTEBIN RAW http://pastebin.com/raw/FUe5LysL SCREENSHOT http://i.imgur.com/YPaZdTv.jpg You can change the buffs={} table to include pretty much any buff you want by name. It stacks on top of your player frame. buffs = {"Feint", "Slice and Dice", "Recuperate", "Shadowstep"} function makeFrames(frameNum, cdTrack) local _, _, textureSpell = GetSpellInfo(cdTrack[frameNum]) local trackBuff = cdTrack[frameNum] _G["cdTrack"..frameNum] = CreateFrame("FRAME") _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:SetPoint("BOTTOMLEFT",PlayerFrame,"TOPLEFT",40 + frameNum*30,-10) _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:SetSize(25,25) _G["cdTrack"..frameNum].c=CreateFrame("Cooldown", "cd"..frameNum, _G["cdTrack"..frameNum], "CooldownFrameTemplate") _G["cdTrack"..frameNum].c:SetAllPoints(_G["cdTrack"..frameNum]) _G["cdTrack"..frameNum].t=_G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:CreateTexture(nil,"BORDER") _G["cdTrack"..frameNum].t:SetAllPoints() _G["cdTrack"..frameNum].t:SetTexture(textureSpell) _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:RegisterEvent("UNIT_AURA","player") function cdtrackerCDs(frame, event) if UnitBuff("player", trackBuff) then _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:Show() local _,_,_,_,_,dura,expira = UnitBuff("player",cdTrack[frameNum]) _G["cd"..frameNum]:SetCooldown(expira-dura,dura) else _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:Hide() end end _G["cdTrack"..frameNum]:SetScript("OnEvent", cdtrackerCDs) end for buffsCount = 1, #buffs do makeFrames(buffsCount, buffs) endOrxon1 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 There are exactly 100 days until Legion. (Discluding the release date of August 30). Hype.Luthen19 May 22, 2016