Emerald Dream

May 6, 2016 @sledgehammer Hey dude, long time no see. There is a bounty on you for 2.5k on Realm Bounty Hunter. You should log in and let me kill you. really, think about it, we can split the payment!Clîx38 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 [A] <The Lost Regiment> RBGs, RP, WPVP "From a troubled past we press on, ever vigilant in our quest for Alliance supremacy, The Lost Regiment seeks new comrades to join the fight. Our previous leader made the fault of not listening to his most skilled and diligent men - but instead became corrupted by the very fel magics of our rival guild leader that we were supposed to be fighting." Fendi, DVM The Lost Regiment is recruiting active and skilled players for RBGs, RP, and small-scale WPVP. We offer generous guild repairs and have highly skilled management. We are a new guild so a schedule is not yet concrete - we do have weekly RP events and 2 RBG nights. I am leading the RBGs - the other officers and our guild leader (Eldon) have high rating experience and are willing to run fresh 100s through BGs/Arenas to get them to 710 ilvl. I have played since Vanilla and have a 42nd US Yogg Saron kill and am Global Elite in CSGO. So don't worry about getting stuck with bads in your RBG group. We have a Teamspeak and mostly everyone is using TRP3. We are active everyday during the evening Server Time so that's when our events are scheduled. We plan to stay relatively small seeing as there are plenty of choices for large guilds. Contact: Eldoncrowe, Fendisaoming#1400, Locholas, or Dasskick for an invite or questions.Fenditainam2 May 6, 2016
May 5, 2016 Join the Defense Force. 100 Human Paladin The Kingdom Guard The Kingdom Guard needs you! We defend the Eastern Kingdoms from all threats Horde. Allowing them to be a safe place for people to live. However due to recent events, The Kingdom Guard has been granted permission to enter the city of Stormwind. By the order of the King, to replenish our forces. We are recruiting any human who wish to join our ranks, who would like to defend against the increasing Horde threat and bring peace and stability to the Kingdoms. Join us, and help us achieve this goal. We are wanting willing members, be it battle hardened veterans or fresh recruits eager to serve, all are welcome to help protect the kingdoms. If your interested contact me in game or reply on the forums. This won't be an easy task but with your cooperation we will succeed! http://thekingdomguard.enjin.com/home ((What type of guild are we? RP, PVP, WPVP with possible raiding in the future. We specialize in Attack Response. We aid Alliance members that are having trouble with bully Horde guilds(camping). What is the atmosphere of the guild like? We are a fun group. We help each other out. We help one another to succeed. We are there for each other. We work together as a team to get the job done. "The team is only as strong as its weakest player". What should I expect going in? You can expect a friendly welcome with a lot of questions. We like to get to know our new people. See what they are like and what they are about. We take the time to get new members associated with the guild so they can fit in right away and start doing what they want to do with the guild. Coming into a new guild can be overwhelming, but with The Kingdom Guard we do our best to take that down. How much WPVP, PVP, RP do you guys really do? Honestly!!! Honestly... we do a lot of all of the above, however as of right now we do not have an RBG team. We are working on that. As far as everything else? Horde we are about to be your worst nightmare:). We do quite a bit of PVP. If you don' t have gear, then we will do everything to help you so you get it. As far as WPVP goes, we respond to mostly pings in the Eastern Kingdoms. , but we have been known to expand. Are there leadership opportunity's? Yes of course. If you have good ideas send them either my way or to Valadian. We take everyone's ideas very seriously. If you have the drive and think you have what it takes to have a leadership position and do your best to make the guild as glorious as possible, then through time and effort it will be granted to you. Would you consider "The Kingdom Guard" and Honorable guild? You bet your !@# I do. Honor is what we are about in everything we do. We do not t-bag players and we do not camp players. We do not interrupt RP events( unless its Horde AND they're attacking an Alliance settlement... I mean come on). )) More to come. Something to add. If you are a low lvl we will do our best to help you lvl. Also if you are a new 100 we will do everything we can to get you the gear that you need.Kraytoce0 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Large Scale/Zerg polite, rational, discourse. I almost hesitate to ask the question but I will hope we can all be polite, rational, adults just this once and give me a little insight. I repeat: PLEASE be polite. I would like to know what exactly it is you enjoy from "Zerg" pvp? I am a fan of Large scale stuff 20 on 20ish, even 40 v 40 in a large enough space to accommodate it. But when the raids become to large (from one side or another) and the lag becomes unbearable i just don't see the fun in that. I personally like to match up with even numbers and have fun with a balanced opponent I enjoy the challenge and the teamwork. What is it about anything greater and one sided that draws you? Some conceptions/misconceptions i have heard fall along the lines of: Is it about a sense of power? The flashing lights? A sense of being a part of a group? I would genuinely like to know what fun you find in what I may perceive as boring? ((who knows you may find what I like boring but thats what i am trying to learn/understand)) Is it just a preference that I don't understand or are there specific reasons you may enjoy this? I am not asking for speculation by those who don't participate, I am not here to judge or name call, I am just genuinely curious.Papilon129 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Just a Reminder Mothers day is coming up this sunday :)Destrey7 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 [RP] The Beggar Orgimmar Outside the Cleft of Shadows Three months after The Cataclysm The War. Never ‘the war’ or even ‘the War.’ Whenever the thought came to him, both letters were always capitalized: The War. Even now, with the city in shambles and what seemed like the world itself falling down around the denizens of Azeroth, this was the thing stuck in the craw of his mind, endlessly chasing its tail in an exhausting and never ending carousel of memories and images that might well have driven him insane if the rest of him hadn’t been too lethargic to care. As it was all those thoughts, memories, faces, and…sounds (the sounds were by far the worst), were simple background noise accompanying the dull, thrumming ache that was the act of day to day existence. “S’pa’a c’ppa f’a wr’veh?” he repeated, speaking around the stub of tusk that was only just now beginning to regrow out of the right side of his face. He wasn’t speaking to anyone in particular, of course; looking up or, god forbid, making eye contact caused people to shy away in horror, usually without leaving a copper in his beggar’s bowl. He hadn’t actually seen his own face since the dragon’s fire had melted half of it, but it didn’t matter—what he could (or couldn’t) feel, and the look on the faces of the passers-by who looked under the hood of his threadbare cloak by happenstance or out of curiosity, told him everything he needed to know. And then some. A flash of movement in the corner of his existing eye, and the musk that unmistakably signified the presence of another troll. He glanced up cautiously in spite of himself—careful to keep most of his face cloaked in the shadow of his hood. “S’pa’a c’ppa f’a wr’veh?” he repeated hopefully. Instantly, he realized his mistake. This was no ordinary tribal headhunter from the Valley of Spirits. This troll was dressed in immaculate white, freshly pressed green tabard perfectly tailored around him, and worse his long, recently washed hair tied back into a neat braid. Worst of all, he wasn’t alone—a small gaggle of even younger boys, wearing a less-elaborate version of the same green tabard, followed behind. “S’ry,” the beggar said, dropping his head. Those fresh young faces were too much to bear, so many of them at once. So like the boys he had led, who screamed the last moments of their lives out on the snow of a foreign continent, in a hail of plague and dragon’s fire. It was easy, far too easy, for his mind to twist those young, disgusted faces into the familiar ones he would never forget, and who would never forgive him for living when they had not. He heard their jeers, felt their jostles, but made no move to look up or respond. Perhaps it was indeed his boys’ spirits, exacting revenge in the only way they could. If that was so, he would bear it patiently, for he had earned every word, every blow he could ever receive at their hands. A minute later, perhaps five—time had very little meaning now—another flash of green out of the corner of his eye, going the other way this time. He shrank back again, hoping not to be noticed, but the four toes and green tabard stopped directly and deliberately in front of him. It was the one in white—the leader. Alone. The beggar braced.Tazjin6 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 <Elves of the North>Blood Elf World PvP Guild Hello I am Thalissius and founder of <Elves of the North> Guild Twitter: https://twitter.com/thalissius Purpose of the Guild: Our primary focus is World PvP. We will be closely monitoring the World Defense channels and responding to Alliance attacks. We will be conducting daily attacks on the alliance towns. We encourage RP and will be hosting weekly RP bar nights for everyone to attend at the Silvermoon City Inn Guild Tabard: Guild Icon: Phoenix Crimson Red: To represent the blood shed of the Blood Elves losing 90% of their population during the Third War. Gold/Green/Blue as the minor colors to match BE lore. What does our guild offer? Our guild offers daily world pvp that will be organized and structured, ventrilo server, and a mature community to play with. Guild Requirements: Blood Elf Gold and/or Red(green/blue in minor detail is acceptable) colored transmog encouraged but not required (to match the elf lore) ((Screenshot example: http://imgur.com/a/whR2a)) Maturity Expected to World PvP the majority of the time Guild Tabard required while doing World PvP Ventrilo Guild Base = Halls of Blood in Silvermoon City Guild Mount = Hawkstrider (During WPVP Guild Events) Contact Thalissius, Vindrael, Clown, or Ivae in game.Cdx500 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Warsong Battalion Is it getting that bad that they have to XR to kill now?Hauras25 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 @Sledgehammer Happy Birthday, man!Sharp6 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 [RP] Thirteen Years (This story is my submission for Umcha’s RP contest! It is set a few months in the future.) The soft crunch of gravel under his mount’s feet was the only sound that Gielnorian Dawnseeker could hear as they trudged along the road leading eastward to Sorrow Hill. It was a strangely foggy summer morning in Lordaeron. He could just barely make out the shape of Uther’s Tomb in the distance, and urged him to trot just a bit faster, heading straight for one of the graveyards on the far end of the hill. The stillness of the hill comforted the young half-elf. The last time he’d been able to visit, it had been decidedly less quiet, with undead running amok and battles breaking out in the region. At least now it was peaceful, and quiet. He pulled back on the reins lightly, and the horse stopped. “Thank you, Quester,” Gielnorian muttered in Thalassian as he reached into the saddlebags, withdrawing a large carrot. He dismounted and offered it to the horse, stroking his mane as he did. “You did well. Stay here, alright?” He stroked down Quester’s mane one last time, before heading back over to the saddlebags. Gielnorian pulled out a neatly-folded cloth, tucking it into his belt. He also unbuckled his sword and scabbard from the saddle, attaching it at his side before he started to walk towards one of the graveyards. He was clad in his armor, and his travelling cloak was wrapped about him, covering his newly-shined pauldrons. Gielnorian left his hood down, out of respect. His softly-glowing eyes scanned the graves as he walked along, searching for the one marked with Phillip Dawnseeker’s name. Phillip Dawnseeker. His father. Phillip had been a paladin of the Silver Hand, as well as a soldier and diplomat for Lordaeron. He’d also been the man Gielnorian had looked up to and nearly idolized as a child. Ah- there it was. It was a small tombstone, marked with simply the crest of Lordaeron. PHILLIP ELENDAR DAWNSEEKER PALADIN OF THE SILVER HAND -------------------------------------------------------- FALLEN SON OF LORDAERON, MAY YOUR SPIRIT FIND PEACE IN THE LIGHT He knelt down before the grave, brushing off some moss that had sprung up onto it. The graves at Sorrow Hill were normally kept quite well, and the grass growing around them seemed to have been trimmed fairly recently. Gielnorian glanced around. Nobody else seemed to be anywhere nearby. At least he could speak aloud without anybody hearing him.Gielnorian7 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 [RP] Nothing lasts forever (So, forwarning, this isn't cannon. Its a story that I thought I would write since Bjrontyr, Stokley and I were talking about that we all thought would be !@#$ing heartbreaking. Enjoy. :P) You know what they say, Nothing lasts forever. The Legion had finally attacked, and the residents of Azeroth had taken up arms to fight against the Burning Legion. The Seventy Third was no different then any of the other groups fighting back to protect their home. Searing flesh and screams tinged the air as each person fought to their greatest capacity, each to fight with their own reasons. Aleyanra was one such person in the midst of the battlefield, throwing out her ability to fight, in favour of healing her comrades as they were harmed. It was useful as Dyreden and Gidgett were at her side, making sure each person would not be felled by the Pit lords or other demons. They had been at it for hours with no rest. They would not even after they had fallen to their knees, beaten and bruised, new scars and old ones showing at proof the battle has not killed them. All seemed to be going well, until Bjrontyr had shifted into his Bear form to protect the group of healers from the Pit Lord, now charging at them. Its great axe swung down at them, each dodging it easily. Bjrontyr had lumbered his way to the Demon, keeping its attention while some of the ranged company made sure the Pit Lord was losing strength. Aleyanra looked to Bjrontyr, praying t the light he would be safe, being so close to it. Until she heard the howling screech, that would send Bjrontyr flying back. She swung her head around to look at the Bear changing back into the form she knew best to be Bjrontyr. He had managed to use his larger sword to stab the thing in its chest, the beast falling to the ground, the very rocks shaking at it hit the ground with a resounding thump. Her eyes were not on the dead Pit Lord, but on his chest. He was bleeding out, and badly. Fear overtook her body as she sprinted to him, praying she would make it in time. Her turned towards her, his hand holding over the gash in his chest, his eyes closing slowly as he was smiling at her. “Light, please! Please let me get to him in time!” Her thoughts were quick, as she managed to reach out for his outstretched hand. She moved to place her hand on the wound, the blood overflowing onto her, covering her hands with its warm comfort. “Bjrontyr! Just hang on!” She was panicked, her voice belaying her confidence as she looked to him. Her eyes widened, his face still holding a smile. His eyes were not scared, not filled with the fear she felt. He was happy. His free hand reached up slowly to caress her cheek, his fingers leaving trails of blood on her skin as he leaned in, closing in on her lips with his. He pulled back after a moment and stared at her for just that minute longer before his eyes closed, his body crumpling against hers, making Aleyanra fall back trying to catch him. Falling to her back, her world seemed to stop. His body seemed to grow colder in her hands as she stared down to him. In a moment of adrenaline, she flipped him over. Tears welled up from her soul as she frantically placed her hands on his chest, using every ounce of Chi she could. She looked continuously for any sign of life. Anything. His smile, his sweet voice. “B-Bjron.. tyr?” She choked out the words, trying hard to lie to herself that she could still save him. Her voice cracked as she felt a gut wrenching cry come from her. She couldn't get to him in time. She would never be able to hear him sing to her, see him smile. Ever again. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she shook violently, her wails piercing the clashing sounds of the battlefield around them. Leaning over him, she clenched onto him as if he were an anchor. “DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!” Words, that he would never hear.Sqeeb4 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Share the Love Achievement My girlfriend and I are trying to do this achievement, but we need a few more people.. Would anyone be interested in helping us out? Thanks in advance.Frostyjoe0 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Which zones are contested? It seems like there are a few guilds contesting the northern eastern kingdoms in an RP/PvP sense, like Pride of Lothar and the Defilers of Arathor. Does anyone know of other regions (ie, Ashenvale, Stranglethorn, etc) being similarly contested, and if so by whom? I like what's going on in northern EK and would want to know if there's more stuff like that out there in the game.Lanferious0 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Public Apology While BRC was out raiding the alliance one of our guild members /spit and /slapped some alliance players. While I don't care when it happens to me I have seen drama start up over that and guilds not addressing it. The player was reprimanded and if it happens again he will be gkicked. I don't remember the toons names or guild name but as an officer of BRC we don't stand for that kind of attitude.Bonekraka77 May 5, 2016
May 4, 2016 LF new home Hello All, Been on ED for over a year now and looking for a new guild to call home. Since most of NOC is no longer playing and moved on, not much activity behind solo BGs and Ashran. WW/MW with 2.1k RBG exp and 1900 arena exp. LF a guild with Wpvp, RBG and arena. Light RP but wiling to learn more.Hìrø15 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Hey Guys, Guys guess what day it is? Saying this now before any one else does. MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU. Prepare to see and hear it all day long!Hollyforest23 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 MY BRIGGO D7 CONFESSION (yep deal was UNLESS provoked) Please accept this cathartic moment from a high ranking D7 Officer. I lied and that is true - yes I am LYING BRIGGO and that is a fact from me LYING BRIGGO. Because I hated myself and my life and all that I am and all that I am not as well as who I had become yes it is true that I made up lies on another person of who I was very jealous and for that I will carry this shame to my grave. I lied to members of my own Guild and I conspired with GM from another Guild to attempt to destroy a player in game that I had a personal issue with. I lied to my co-gm Nitelight who perhaps was under a night light for believing me and I lied to GM Spartanics who was certainly no SPARTICUS for no judge no jury no trial. Yes it is true that my LIES deceived all - including GOOD people like Nitelight and Sparticus. It is true that I hated who and what I had become so much that it pained me to look at the person who stared at me in the mirror. Because of my self loathing and my self hatred I LIED on others to make myself feel significant and relevant and for that I humbly on bended knee offer my apologies. I personally had a hatred of Kkhaoz because he was the MAN I wished to be but realized it was an nonattainable goal so in in spite I attacked him and I was wrong. Please accept my humble heart felt apologies for the anxiety and hatred I have awakened as that was not my intent. Now then when I look in mirror I see the horns upon my head and realize that I am the beast. I am so sorry. SO THEN SPARTANICS AND NITELIGHT THE HOLIER THAN THOU WITH THY GKICKS DO YOU NOW SUPPORT YOUR D7 OFFICER WHO HAS PROVEN HIMSELF A FORUM TROLL WHERE NOW IS YOUR MORAILTY? THAT IS THE QUESTIONBriggoof59 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Thinking of realm transfer to ED Love wpvp, occasional raider don't really care about it that much. How is the ratio here? Is the server alive? Are there active guilds and events?Korpi38 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 [A] Looking to contract Heroic HFC guild I don't know what happened. I used to care about trying to improve my characters, lusting after better gear, pushing my rating, it seemed important. But that's all in the past, now my only real motivation to play is looking fabulous. The only reason I log is to mog. To that end I'm fiending after the Heroic DK T18 helm, I simply must have it. That's when I looked at my gear and swore quietly, I don't think I'm going to get into any heroic pugs for a little while yet. But maybe this is a problem that gold can solve. So simply put I'm looking to buy the helm from a guild. I'm not looking for a full run, or any other loot. But I'd be happy to pay 25-30k if the token dropped (more? I don't have it at the moment, but the garrison shall provide!) So any guilds out there still doing weekly clears that would be willing to sell the token? Shoot me a tell / mail in game with your price!Mordrine0 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Good morning how are youMontyx23 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Attempting to create an RP story of my own So I've played on ED off and on for a couple years but always switched back to the server my friends played on. All of them have quit playing and I wanted to try something that may give me some new life in this game. I figure why not go back to ED and really give RP a try but I have no idea how to make it a solid story that gives my character purpose for what he's doing. So my general idea is that during the magic crisis and the elves were searching for alternative magic sources some key figure saw the dangers of being willing to do whatever it takes to get our full power back. To combat this an elite group was formed in secret whose main purpose was dealing with overzealous magic users. In the event that those searching for magic went too far our group would be called in to de-escalate the situation. Since the elves were much better at using magic than we were at sneaking around we developed a type of 'Shadow Magic' that allows us to hide in plain sight and seemingly step through the shadows and it looks very similar to those who are gifted in the stealth arts. I'm not sure if this would be a decent story or where I would go from there. I'd obviously need more details but I'm not aware of any rogue like blood elf lore characters to go off of. I figured it would be cool to have my character come from a sleeper cell style of story where I was living a normal life until I was activated and sent out into the world to deal with the magic users. My elf would be relatively young and could have been always had little access to magic making the transition easier. Perhaps make some story where I couldn't use Arcane magic at all and thus was shunned from the others? There's so many possibilities I would love your guys input even if it is saying this is trash and that I should start from the beginning.Telfurian3 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 An RP contest. It is I, the mighty and overall pinnacle of masculinity known as Fenghuo. I am hosting a contest that will last now until Friday, 3000 gold will be awarded to whomever writes the best (RP) story involving themselves and me. The rules are as of follows. 1. Post it here and please separate paragraphs. If it is a wall of text it will be invalid. 2. Everything is allowed aside from anything obscene such as excessive eroticism and gore. (Keep in mind of the forums rules) 3. Factions are irrelevant, I can be an enemy in your story or an ally, or even neutral. 4. The contest will end on Friday at 12:00 am. Those are the only rules. Type away!Fenghuo23 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 RP Writer for hire. Hello, ladies and gentlemen (and Dustfingur). I am Propedal. You might have heard of me. My shoulder snake is turgid and my charms witty. I'm also slightly drunk while writing this. I'm offering to RP write for you for ingame gold to fuel my personal need for validation and ingame pets. Need a backstory? Need a TRP profile? Need a picture of me in a thong? I will deliver like Dominoes. But, alas, I only have a black banana hammock for the last part of my terrible example. Prices are negotiable. I can do ghostwriting, acredited, snippets, even story arc planning. References: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19021682426?page=1#3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19072518193#1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699456083 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18716982435#1 Add me on real ID at Iambic#1425 or on Twitter @PropedalED P.S: DongsPropedal63 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Ventrilo, Mumble, TS, Whats that other one... I'm not sure what the kids are using these days back when I started we had to call someone on threeway... then they called someone with threeway... and they called someone... just kidding we only used Vent. I for one could care less. I'd use wow chat if anyone else would. It's not like we're singing to each other and need studio grade acoustic quality. But to make people happy I'd like to know what you think? For the price which is the most reliable, easiest, good quality, etc?Lemniscate13 May 4, 2016
May 3, 2016 If the ED forums had a theme song... What song would you pick for it? Personally, I'd choose this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2RwlkaaR0Y Or, alternatively. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7yogAZW2oLuthen21 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Blizzard meeting with Nost devs https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/726049479208529920 So the nost devs are going to be meeting with Blizzard this weekend and have an announcement to make. This might be big, guys.Sayir152 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 boost to 90/100 I was wondering how many people use rp reasons to explain their boosts. As an example actually travel to Light Hope's Chapel as a Paladin and maybe even being knighted by a fellow player before logging out and boosting then logging back in. You could do a similar thing with Druids travelling to Moonglade to beseech Keeper Remulos for aide to defeat the coming Legion. If you have actually done this please share your stories below. Even if you have only thought about doing it please post your ideas below. I think it would be fun and inspiring to share. I am interested in how things might vary between classes and even races or guilds.Konoll6 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Toy List: Need Help Pls Hello friends, it's ya blind boi Nightwind here with yet another thread. I'm looking to make a video guide showing what's good to pick up for providing an advantage in outdoor/world PVP. I'm not much of a toy user but it would be good for myself and others to know what's good for picking up should anyone be interested in collecting them. What I know of so far: Escapes + Mobility Goblin Glider from Engineering Nitro Boost from Engineering) Treesassin's Guise from the Lumber Mill Aviana's Feather from the Lunarfall Inn Buffs Strength, Agility, and Intellect potions created from Alchemy. Strength, Agility, and Intellect flasks created from Alchemy. Whispering Crystal from the Lunarfall Inn. (does not stack with Alchemy flask) Strength, Agility, and Intellect runes (permanent version from Tanaan rep vendor) Utility Grenades (Engineering) for a stun effect. Ever-Blooming Frond from the Lunarfall Inn for a big heal outside of combat. Please add your suggestions!Nightwind15 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Legion MAJOR Class Changes So as you may or may not have seen already, Demon Hunters aren't the only big change/addition to our game play in the next expansion. Apparently many classes will be seeing some extreme changes heading their way. For example, all 3 hunter specs are being reworked. Beastmaster is going to stay somewhat the same, where the hunter fights with a pet and at range. However, Marksman is losing the pet, and Survival is losing the range and becoming a melee spec! It has also been said that Demonology warlocks will see some major changes to make them far more based on summoning and controlling their demons. Affliction is going to be heavy on DoTs and Destruction will use heavy bursts of fell magic. So for the most part the changes will be fairly limited to demo. The devs have said that every class is being looked at and there will be major changes to many of them! So I'm curious what you guys think about this! If we can expect to see changes as extreme as melee using hunters, what do you think will happen to your favourite classes? Could this be a good thing that will make the game feel fresh? Is it going to be an awful experience when we have to totally relearn our class of choice? Seeing that this is the best opportunity we've ever had to see such massive changes, what would you like to see added or removed?Jigowat145 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Boost to 90/100 Konoll3 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 @The Alliance http://i.imgur.com/osZJOAF.gifTreng18 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Why are the forums not juicy gimme some juiceDegno9 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 @Bricke It was on burritos, but I was drunk and may have used a bit too much.Bebbit48 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 To my bud Zendarian Hey man its been awhile and I got a sneaking suspicion that Blizzard is considering making official Vanilla servers... If so I can't wait to travel back in time with you and show you what I played when I was in Jr. High! Ya big ol' Cata baby! :D If it comes true! I can't wait to suffer the pain of having to make 30 minute long corpse runs, make levels in days rather then minutes and celebrate to together when a young Narator and Samiya get their first cloth head piece and shoulders... probably of grey quality. If this comes true I'll be happy to suffer with you! :) As for my stance on Vanilla servers... I think they are a good idea as a experiment to see how modern players would react to more complicated class mechanics (i.e. Arms warriors having tanking utilities) and to get back to the games roots.(If it goes well enough we might see more of vanillaesque stuff in the future.) HOWEVER I do NOT want to hear anything about class balance, (it didn't exist in vanilla) or how we need flying mounts. (Back in my day we RAN to get across Kalimdor because you didn't get mounts until lv 40 and epic mounts at lv 60 but... Good luck with affording that since you'd probably be broke after buying the max level of all your spells from the class trainer.) Long story short if I see a official vanilla WoW server... I want no qq, 3-5 day Alterac Valleys.... and mortal strikes instagibbing poor mages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty2nVp3vWc0 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QXK71lD_MENarator89 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Vol'jin kill Hello, some of you may already know who I am, if you do not, I am the GM of <The Guard> and I have been working with multiple other GM's to fight against the zerg guild <Warsong Battalion>. These guilds include <The Kingdom Guard> <GoA Inc> <Clan Stonefist> <Clean> <Blackwood Winery> <Order of the Blue Wyvern> and many others. We formed <The Guard> about 3 weeks ago and since then we have done WPvP every night. Tonight we finished the [For The Alliance!] achievement. Vol'jin was killed by a 25 man group with no opposition from the Horde. <The Guard> <The Kingdom Guard> <Blackwood Winery> <Shadows of Whisperwind> and <Order of the Blue Wyvern> were all present. Baine: http://imgur.com/jbjZ1oT Sylvanas: http://imgur.com/K6po0uE Lor'themar: http://imgur.com/Q7pFJ3A Vol'jin: http://imgur.com/Bh7FPHw I am not making this post to brag, I am making this post to ask the GM's of all the Alliance WPvP guilds, big or small, to please get in contact with me. We need to combine our forces in order to combat the Horde zerg guilds as the Alliance ones either will not or can not fight them. If you are not a GM and just someone who enjoys WPvP I recommend joining any of the guilds listed on this post. Btag: Basedgodbm#1872Basedgodbm157 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Arena Partners Looking for arena partners. S.O.S emergency please helpEazyj9 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Seeking Horde for Machinima TOONS CHOSEN! Thank you everyone for your interest I have chosen the following people to be part of the Machinima: Azivalla - Shadowmoon Bebbit - Emerald Dream Feaya - Garrosh Gurnok - Ghostlands Jihuan - Bladefist Morenwyn - Azuremyst Shirt - Emerald Dream Snipeology - Tichondrius Tundarr - Alexstrasza Tyrrim - Emerald Dream Zega - Black Dragonflight Previous Projects: Class Chats Ep. 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7uKTQG35Y The Ritual : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k2_9YhccV8 Are you a member of the Horde ? Do you want to have your character in a short ? Then you've come to the right place ! Post below if you'd like to volunteer your toon, I only need a few people -- No class or Race requirement, Non-glowy transmogs preferred but not necessary.Strausin56 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 Best RPing addon? Right now I'm using MyRolePlay, but I'm not entirely satisfied with it. There doesn't seem to be all that much functionality to it. What other RPing addons are out there?Moriarta24 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 variation on a theme I decided to play around with song lyrics while I try and figure out if I am going to try and get my dwarf shaman, dwarf hunter, orc shaman, worgen druid or dranei paladin ready for legion. My playing time is limited so multiple alts just won't work unfortunately. Here is the one I did for this character, my dwarf shaman. It goes best with Disturbed's cover of the song. Hello Maelstorm, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains, warns of the hounds of Legion In restless dreams I walked alone Down the ramps of ancient stone 'Neath the blazing fiery lamp I breathed in deeply of the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed By the fire of a diamond light A King’s sad plight That foretold the hounds of Legion And in the naked light I saw Ten thousand demons, maybe more Demons killing without mercy A human king falling and dying People whisper hymns And prayers never shared And no one dare Disturb the hounds of Legion "Fools," said I, "you do not know Legion like a cancer grows Hear the wind that I might teach you Feel the Earth that I might reach you." But my words like silent raindrops fell And echoed in the wells of silence And the people bowed and prayed To the neon God they made Yet the Elements flashed warnings And the words that they were forming Made signs that said, "The words of the prophets Are written on the Titan’s walls And the Deepholm halls." And whispered the defeat of LegionKonoll5 May 3, 2016
May 3, 2016 variation on a theme part II -modified lyrics Continuing on the theme from the other thread, modified lyrics to songs I listen to while playing my shaman from Godsmack's Awake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opU1urLhw50 Wait another minute. Can't you see what this drink has !@#$ing done to me. I'm alive and feel them near What I see you can't see and maybe I’ll start to hear them speak. I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive I told you. I'm awake swallowing you Take another second. Open my eyes earth covers me, believe that You're always with me. It's safe to say you're never away. A big part of you has died And by the way, I hope you're satisfied. I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive I told you. I'm awake encased in you I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive I told you. I'm awake bathed in you Tearing it back unveiling me. Air filling my lungs so I can breathe. Feel the Maelstrom once and for all. No resistance I hear your call. Tearing it back unveiling me. Burning purifying so I can see. Feel the Maelstrom once and for all. No resistance answer your call I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive I told you. I'm awake now breathing you I'm alive for you. I'm awake because of you. I'm alive I told you. I'm awake burning for youKonoll0 May 3, 2016
May 2, 2016 *Bewp* I ended up getting a two month subscription to WoW after the seven day return to WoW promotion. Hi everyone! Looks like I''m here to stay for a while. Hopefully I'll figure out what I want my characters to be, and what kind of a story arc I'd like to put them in during this time. Anyways, I'll be seeing you!Moriarta1 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 favourite cheese? I like old !@# cheddar. Like granny old. I also like feta. I could eat feta with a spoon.Colbor20 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 So... Today I spent majority of the day thinking it was Tuesday. Low and behold, it's Sunday... Imagine that.Eazyj10 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 [RP] I'm With You but I'm Lonely ((AIN'T PROOF READ but I was in the mood. tl;dr if you haven't been keeping up: Cav has been sent to kill this woman's wife in exchange for helping his dear friend Eldie with her brain rot.)) He’s about a hundred yards off and has her in his sight. Skin the color of dried roses, grey at the temples of her black black hair, piled high on her head and stuck with pins. She turns to the window like she sees him, the gentle slope of her shoulder not unfamiliar to him. He wonders what his wife would have looked like at that age. He’s outside the cottage, his back to the side of the door. He can hear her moving inside, shuffling in a pair of threadbare slippers. The fire pops. The smell of rabbit pours through the cracks and fills his nostrils with more memory than hunger. Salt. Pepper. Green onions that grow in the hills of Duskwood not far from her squat little house on the edge of a marsh. He wonders if his wife would still make stew the same way. He’s in her doorway, finger on the trigger of his gun. She’s startled but trying to act like she isn’t. He can see the muscles in her shoulders tense, watches a twitch in the corner of her mouth as she asks him what he wants. She knows he isn’t feral; they don’t dress as well as he does and they don’t bother with weapons anymore. He listens and wonders when the last time he heard his wife. Before she died. Before he became what he was. Before the pits. “It’s nothing, um, personal.” He mumbles through his mask, the gun at his side. “It’s murder.” She says, forgetting her rabbit for a moment. “How can it not be?” Cav fidgets, eyes still locked on her. He isn’t a hired mercenary, usually. He doesn’t know if they have any codes, any checklists, anything they kept private. Did it matter, if the target was going to die anyway? You never had to explain yourself to game. Or crusaders. “Oh, well. I mean, it isn’t personal for me, but I suppose it wouldn’t make sense if it weren’t personal at all. But I understand, um, where she’s coming from.” “She?” His target stiffens, straightens her back and sticks out her lower jaw. Defiance runs through her eyes, and for a moment he wonders if she'll try to attack him. “You mean Norelia?” He nods. “I knew it. I knew it! Of course she couldn’t just let me live out my days here, no, she had to make me suffer. Because she suffered. Of course. That’s so like you…” she waves her hand, a sneer on her lips. “…forsaken.” Cav gives her a moment. She goes back to her rabbit, turning it slowly over the fire, peeling the flesh back with a fork to see how far along it was. He wonders if she thinks she's going to finish it. He wonders what his wife thought when the hamlet fell to the scourge. “She loves you, I think. Samira, right? She loves you.” Samira sniffs and shrugs, turning her back to him. “If she loved me, she would leave me alone.” Alone. Sitting outside a cabin not unlike this one, rocking in his old chair, his hunting rifle across his knees. He could hear her, his beautiful wife, his darling wife, crying from their bedroom. He hadn’t even known what he’d done. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck, her arms red to the elbows with deer’s blood. A family, finally. For the two of them. They’d been married for a few years now, and she was still young but he was getting older, and he wanted some children before he was thirty, and it would be fine because he hunted enough for more than two of them, and she’d be a good mother, such a good mother, and— She barely even spoke to him. She cursed him, called him weak, called him a mongrel's son and a simpleton and many other things strung together before throwing the innards she was holding and storming off. He saw her tears through her rage, the hatred twisted in her gut, and didn’t understand. But her wailing, oh, her tears never seemed to dry, and no matter how he tried she turned away from him and cursed him and locked him away. He gripped the butt of his rifle and made to get up, leaning forward in his chair, listening to her pain. He could end it, for her. Whatever kept her tethered to their world against her will. She wasn’t strong enough to break it herself, but it drained her, dulled her, made her bitter and pale and afraid. He could break it for her, but then… Cav shoulders his gun, the new rifle he uses now days, and watches Samira down the barrel. “She doesn’t want to be alone.” Muscles tense. He takes a deep breath. So does she. “And for what it’s worth, I’m sorry.”Cavistius8 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 710 MW Monk looking for a raiding guild. Currently my guild is only really doing hfc normal, and I am looking for a slightly more serious guild that is at least doing hfc heroic clears weekly. Hard finding successful pug groups for heroic hfc. Shoot me a message or reply here.Chilloutson0 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 June 4th Marks the 2nd anniversary of Return's death on Timeless Isle at the hand of yours truly. The most viewed killshot screenie on this server: http://imgur.com/a/2CltE#41 What I saw as terrain exploitation vs an inexperienced player, he saw as interference in an xv1. He lied about not having recorded the fight, clearly the loss cut him deep. Enraged, he scoured the isle for me with the help of others to avenge his death but failed. After a few more wpvp deaths and what seems like ages of arguing on the forum, he gave up on vengeance until he caught me practicing skirmishes. So very impressed with his success in a premade vs yolo he claims victory over me despite all our other fights based on my leaving a match. I dismiss it since I was just practicing, had zero addons running & was up literally for days. Now it will finally be decided. On June 4 of this year, I challenge Return to a 1v1 wargame with the following rules: - Partners have to leave. - No use of the eye. - I get to choose the map. - Dc = wait unless obv cds, then dc = rematch. If he wins, I leave the server & the tmo imgur album gets deleted.Resetqùeen500 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 To bracket or not to bracket When writting OOC comments on the forums in either an RP post or event thread is it more polite to use brackets? I see some that do use them, and some that don't.Destrey13 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 @Return Do you have a playlist somewhere? A spotify set? A soundcloud public list? Ever since Grooveshark shut down and I lost Totemtoe's Rock playlist (and his current spotify rock list has NOTHING on what it was in the past. Sadly I dont remember all the tracks), I've had a big void to fill. All the videos you push out have some pretty decent stuff that I have never heard of.Orxon29 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 A Novice again (Part1 2.4k official RP post) (( I already made a announcement post concerning my 2.4k RP post but according to tradition I wanted to make a official RP story concerning the last battle in which I got the achievement. This is a FULL story just like the ones I used to write and although it is not yet complete but I think You'll like my RP interpretation of my dwarf shaman. This came so late because these posts take time. Keep in mind though my teammates names are presumed arena nicknames and not actual names.)) A Novice Again A good place to die, he used to tell to himself once upon a time ago when the world still seemed vast. It was time when his only desire was to find a foe to end his life and his shame, and a time when he yet to understand his purpose. Funny how fates could change on a whim as slight as the dance of falling cherry blossoms, which swayed around him and his teammates with the snowfalls of the kun-lai summit. Timesplitter uttered with a eerie whisper. A life must end for another to begin. Accept me. Accept me. For I am the beginning and end. He opened a locket and inside there was a small portrait of a blond human lady dressed in a white flannel gown reading a storybook. Lying beside her was a brown hair child not piggish enough to be a proper orc and yet far too stout to be a human just past toddlerhood. A life must end for another to begin. Accept me. Accept me. For I am the beginning and end. He could feel himself draw a fading breath, whose echoes vanished as fading seconds came and passed. A heavy mail boot smashed into his knee followed by the boisterous shout of a dwarven woman. “Hey! What ye looking at tough guy?” Narator tried to push the dwarf shaman aside but she persisted, jumping up and down until she got a firm hold of his shoulders with her two stout and stubby arms. “Got ya overgrown, lily-livered elf kisser! Now show me what you got there!” The dwarf’s legs swung and kicked in midair as she grappled her right arm around Narator’s neck causing him to let out a grunt and a gag. She pulled and wrestled the locket from Narator’s grip for a closer inspection. “Oh! So who might that two-faced, dainty wrench be?” “Thats my mate Samiya, Scoobie!” Scoobie let out a chuckle. “Well ain’t you a real charmer for a stinken, fly-slobberen, sorry excuse for an orc!” She then pointed towards the child. “And who might that wretched half-ogre be?” “That would be my son, Doran.” Another voice interrupted. “Are you cheating on me?” Exclaimed Unbannable the teams token Kaldorei mistweaver healer. She flung her green ponytail back before giving him a stern glare from the seething glow of her pearly eyes. Narator tried to smirk and swallow away the fear of Timesplitters omens shivering down his spine. “She said yes first!”

Unbannable chortled and furled her fingertips over her lips. “Well at least I see your kind at least have good taste with common wh0res,” Scoobie interjected. “Well yer the one fell for that warty tree humping Tw@t with some sissy elven name like Moonflower or something stupid like that! The flee bitten runt even had the nerve not to even buy ya a proper tankard of beer!” Unbannable took a sip of mana tea. “Well is he alive any more dwarf?” The arena gates creeped open. “Not after ye forgot to give him a res last night! After I remodeled his pretty little face with a warhammer!” The dwarf shoved her fist into Narator’s thighs. “Alright! You know what to do laddie! Run in! Hit hard and start performing on the overdressed mage until she figures out her place belongs in the kitchen baking mana biscuits!” Narator lead their sprint for the first pillar where he braced his back against it. “I got her from the front and you got her from behind!”Narator8 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Who would be interested in a gnome only guild Who would be interested in a gnome only light RP, PvP guild?Cues45 May 2, 2016