Emerald Dream

May 2, 2016 Back to the Shadows *You hear a whisper from behind* I have been banished... living in the shadows... crawling thru the dark... you will never see me, you will never hear me... until you feel my blades of sharp cold steel... *Startled you quickly turn around, but no one is there* ((Azmadi#1240 author of Realm Bounty Hunter))Raevyn7 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Your Kings & Queens Hit the Ground Like Rain Fire cracked and sparked, lighting up Orgrimmar's battered stone walls, with their sooted scorch marks and fallen pikes. For as far as the eye could see, death and destruction reigned over the heart of the Orcish capital city - its guards slumped by the hundreds inside and outside of its gates. He couldn't believe his eyes, as he ran feverishly through the once trade district -- now a war-torn battlefield -- toward the fortress of the Warchief. With nary an axe, nor sword, Treng Firesoul plunged into the center compound to find Vol'jin strung up from the skull of Mannoroth - a poor joke, he figured, on the part of the Alliance. The warrior rushed to his Warchief's side, following the links of chain to where they'd been crudely bolted into a support post, and took hold. With all of his might, he pulled, anchoring his right foot against the timber to offer more leverage, but it yielded none as the chains clinked together above him and the wood strained but offered no release. "Why ja strugglin' wit de inevitable?" His eyes widened; and he spun around with fists pulled up infront of his face, but what stood before him wasn't a human, but a Troll. Dressed in garrish purple-tan robes with voodoo effigies cast on his shoulders and a skull hung from his necklace, the figure's most notable feature was his piercing pupiless yellow eyes. Treng wasn't given the chance to respond before the world swirled around him and all sense of balance, place, sight, and sound was lost as he fell into the void. Time had no sense of passing. What could have been moments might have also been years before the silence broke, with the sound of cannons ringing out under feverish rain and furious thunder. As the lightning cracked, he saw. Airships in the sky approached an island, and he recognized them both. The Alliance's airship was clear as day with its gryphon iconography and on its deck stood the King of Stormwind. Next to the Skybreaker flew Orgrim's Hammer, with its wolfhead cannon laying fire not at the Alliance, but at the island below. Sylvanas spearheaded its direction, firing her bow at demons that proliferated in the air. The lightning faded as quickly as it came, rendering the world dark again. He heard cannons repeatedly firing, he heard men and orc and forsaken alike shouting warcries and orders. He also heard terrible shrieks and roars that no mortal creature could utter. Thunder drowned all of it out as lightning cracked the sky and both the Skybreaker and Orgrim's Hammer nose dived toward the water's surface. He heard the Troll's voice one last time. He shot up in a fevered pitch, sweat on his face and wide eyed as his gaze darted to catch his surroundings. A camp's fire lit up the night as a cool barrens breeze fell over him. Stars shone dimly in the night's sky, but the Troll's words still haunted him. "Ja kings and ja queens hit de ground like rain."Treng7 May 2, 2016
May 1, 2016 Mythic Guilds Any promising Mythic guilds on the Alliance that don't have absurd raiding hours?Arevas1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Who is ED's #1 cutie? I nominate lulls but other nominations are welcome. Looking forward to the responses. Thanks!Mafic97 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 [H-Crime RP] Coinblade Cartel: Goblin Only! Explosives? Check! Rockets? Check! Alcohol? Double check! Booze, bounty, and booty, what more could you want from life? There is no better time to call yourself a Coinblade. \/------------------------------------------------/$$$$\--------------------------------------------------\/ Who We Are The Coinblade Cartel is an unofficially criminal Guild which has set up shop in Booty Bay. Its Boss, Nimsil Sparkshank rules it with an iron fist, embarking on a rocket propelled ruthless conquest for money, power, an an unhealthy amount of Rum. The Cartel thrives on the fact it has no qualms about who it targets. Horde, Alliance, even the major Goblin Cartels, Coinblades are neutral in the sense they steal from everyone equally. What style of Role-play we provide The Coinblade Cartel aims to provide a roleplay environment that combines all the tension and distrust you’d expect from a Criminal Guild, and the humorously creative technology employed by its Goblin leaders. Ultimately, this results in a Cartel where you may literally be turned into a chicken for failing the boss. As a Criminal Guild we have a lot of emphasis on the casual, day-to-day roleplay injected with occasional Event (We’d be a pretty silly Cartel if we never actually got around to stealing anything!) Events will come at random, as and when contracts are drawn up and given the go-ahead by an officer or above. From two-man assassination missions, to Ten-man Caravan heists, we’ve got a very long to-do list! ... ... Calling Yourself a Coinblade The most clumsy, secretive, and difficult part of all criminal roleplay: How to safely get yourself involved. There's nothing set in stone when it comes to recruitment, the more malleable the process the harder it is for local law enforcement to keep on top of it. The Goblin ports of Azeroth are always your best bet, and if your Character already has connections with the criminal underground its even easier to find the Coinblades. Just make sure to bring a deck of cards. Risk it all, win Big When someone pledges their life to the Cartel, they do so literally. There is no job made without risk, no alliance forged without enemies. There is a grim reality to this line of work: Most won't die of old age. As a Coinblade, both IC and OOC, you are willing to put your character's life on the line to risk it all, and win BIG! This thread is designed to be our portal to the community, creative writings, artwork, and event information will all be posted here. If you have any questions, queries, or even an interest in joining, comment down below! -Nimsil SparkshankNimsil13 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Mr/Ms Emerald Dream Pageant Hello fellow Dreamers! My guild and I invite you to join us in a series of transmog competitions. There will be one competition for each of the capital cities. The winners of these competitions will receive 5000 gold and an invitation to compete in the final competition. The winner of the final competition will be crowned Mr/Ms Emerald Dream and receive a 10000 gold prize. The first of the competition series will be taking place on Friday at 8 PM ST, in Orgrimmar. The rules of the competition are listed below: -Contestants' outfits must be fully transmoggable (No white/gray items, no wearing non-class armor types). -Contestants must prepare two different transmogs for the two categories of the contest, serious and silly. Contestants will be judged according to three criterion: -Style: Overall visual appeal of the outfit -Creativity: Uniqueness and originality. (All pieces from same set would score low here) -Wow factor: The element of the transmog that takes it over the top (Matching mounts, Rare Gear, etc.) If you wish to enter the competition reply to this thread, or whisper me in game. Volunteers for judging are also welcome! Hope to see many of you at the event!Milësto31 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 FMT class. (Field Medic Training RP updated) *A scroll bearing a blood red cross is nailed to local boards, signposts, and various structures from Silvermoon to Thunderbluff.* As a service to The Horde Aon, The Twinblade, Knight of The Dark Covenant is offering a lecture on the topic of Emergency Field Medicine. This will take place on Saturday at the Sixth Bell on Elder Rise in Thunder Bluff (location subject to change) . The main purpose of this is to aid in the provision of immediate medical care to the people who most need it, without which, many combat and accident injuries may lead to many more fatalities/maimings that would weaken The Horde. We would like to invite any who are responsible for providing first aid and front line trauma care on the battlefield as well as any who would simply wish to learn in order to aid themselves, their comrades, or others in medical need. Emphasis will be placed on: - What to keep in your medical bag - Scene safety - Body Substance and Contagion Isolation - Airway and breathing management - Basic bleeding control - Broken bone splinting and mending - Bandaging - When and when not to use magical -v - mundane healing - Potion use - Curse management - Triage - Pet and minion emergencies - Treating the Undead - Hoof, Horn, and Tusk issues - Child Birth - Use of conventional and unconventional equipment in the delivery of basic emergency care We will also be accepting medical supplies, blood, viable organs, well preserved limbs, and monetary donations which we will be shared with various providers throughout the Horde. (( Saturday 4/30 6 pm server. I will be putting on an EMT style class event involving medical training for members of the horde. I feel I could be fun and irreverent in game as well as informative. This will focus on how to treat battlefield injuries in and out of the safety of town. From mundane bandaging, to potion use, to various means of magical healing. We will cover: - What to keep in your medical bag - Scene safety (making sure no combatants or hostile creatures are around etc) - BSI (body substance isolation don't want to catch necrotic plague) - Airway and breathing management - Basic bleeding control - Broken bone splinting and mending - Bandaging - Potion use - Curse management - Removal of arrows from knees and other joints - Pet and minion emergencies - Treating the Undead - Hoof, Horn, and Tusk issues - Child Birth (don't pull elves out by their ears and Goblins DO NOT lay eggs) - ETC (Jumper cables and other assorted improvisational methods) Please comment if this this is something you may be interested in attending.))Aonnoa30 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 ill be your maverick if you'll be my gooooooooooooooseDamoçlês3 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Can I gank on RP PVP server Could someone give me a brief explanations about the difference between RPPVP and PVP servers?Spongedoo31 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 @Graphite HAPPY BIRTHDAYTaelyren4 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Turwinkle starts the Swamp of Sorrows! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a brand new fun adventure! That's right! Episode 141 is up for your viewing pleasure! In this episode, we find our hero working for the Baron of Bogpaddle! Turwinkle is tasked with gathering Makrura tails, disarm some landmines and kill some Crocolisks! A very busy day for our Gnomish hero! So grab your favorite beverage, your favorite snack and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle goodness! https://youtu.be/1vqev8bVpf4Turwinkle0 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 re: Legion PVP I saw this in another thread and it kinda has me bummed out :( The PvP talents are overladen with % damage increases. There's a lack of emphasis on anything other than damage and healing in PvP. Utility, CC, and risk v reward mechanics are all unsettling rare. Gearing is going to be complete hell. The artifact system doesn't presently have any weekly caps, just weekly/daily content that rewards Artifact Power. In order to maximize Artifact Power gain you have to do PvE and PvP each day. Catch up caps aren't yet mentioned, so multiclassing looks exceptionally tedious to maintain. Furthermore, all players could get the best PvP gear in WOD, just people with higher ratings got it faster. In Legion gear is gated behind rating and pve. Casual PvP awards 810, Glad Gear and Mythic Raid Gear is 870-880. While there is a system to reduce ilvl in instanced PvP that equates 10 ilvls of a stat to a 1% increase, a 7% bonus per 4 stats is till a significant advantage a Mythic raider would hold over your typical casual gamer. Obviously, WPvP will cease to exist if some people are running around 70 ilvls above most other people. Also, PvPers can only get 2-3 pieces of gear per week from rated PvP, meaning you'll be encouraged to PvE to have additional opportunities at gear, ontop of Artifact Power. It's just too grindy. PvP shouldn't be about trying to maintain a combat advantage over your opponent through anything but skill. Victories should be awarded through team coordination, not who has the highest ilvl, more artifact traits, or PvP talents. All of this superfluous grinding is going to burn PvPers out and Legion's gameplay is more one-dimensional than ever.Larvae50 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 @<The Syndicate> Props on the awesome wpvp in Tanaan tonight. :) You all put up a great fight. Thank You for the fun.Dreadious0 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 [RP] Ezzran Reclaimed ((PART 2 of the retelling of Ezzran's fantasy land. Posting it in parts because lol. Part 1: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743664328)) The Loa of the realm was waiting for him in her garden, and her whole domain was a garden, overgrown and twisting beneath her. She was beautiful as he thought she would be. She wore nothing but the simple robes of a priestess, her hair was the color of the shade of the pines, and her eyes were the color of gold that spilled from his chest back home in the city whose name he could not remember. “I’m here to rescue you from the snake.” He said. “Rescue me?” She asked, her voice as deep and rich as colored glass. “From the Loa that guards the rivers and skies?” Ezzran approached her, wrapped in the furs and marks of the bear that were his armor. She was perched above him on a moss covered stone, looking down at him though she was no taller than he was. “How are you going to do that?” A soft layer of green coated her skin, and for a moment he thought she looked nothing like a jungle troll at all. “I’m the strongest guy you know.” he said, feeling weaker than ever. The Loa reached out to him, tipping the edge of his tusk with the side of her hand. He felt a crack there he hadn’t felt in many years (months? Weeks?), and a warmth like coals just out of reach. “The spirit of a troll is stronger than the body, and can carry on long after its tether had given up the will to live. You are not the strongest I know.” Ezzran thought for a moment, arms across his chest. “I’m the fastest guy you know.” Her eyes were a cat’s and her smile on him like a mouse. He said nothing and did not move, but felt her judging him, weighing his character against her own and dozens of others who had passed through her realm, all of them quick and strong. He was unsure. “The great cats are faster than any troll, and can run longer and farther, and hear and see when a waking troll cannot. You are not the fastest I know.” Ezzran grew impatient. “If I’m not the fastest or strongest guy you know, why did you send someone to me? Why bother if I’m not the best?” The Loa smiled at him, her lips sweet and her eyes like poison. Ezzran considered going back to the snake with its dream-scales, but found the idea of surrender more repulsive than he could have imagined at the start. A sunburst came across the garden, and Ezzran shielded his eyes from its reflection in the rivers that swirled around them. “Why did you come here?” she asked. “I wanted to help. I wanted to save you, like your messenger asked.” he said. “But I’m not strong enough or fast enough, so what do I do? How can I save you?” “You don’t need to save me.” Said the Loa. “I have been here since this realm was created, and will be here until it withers and dies at the end of time. The snake, too, has been here, though longer than me and you and all the others, and when the sun dies it will be in his belly, and when life is gone it will ride on his back to the end of the black road.” She took his hand, guiding him through paths unseen, skirted by bell flowers and broad-leafed plants on either side.Rasek15 May 1, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 [RP Story] Back to Uldum "Fourteen weeks wasted Dawnlight!" Delorashan shouted at Aglaica. "And all you have is some story of an Alliance raid on the caravan" "Bu..." Aglaica Dawnlight started to speak but was interrupted by Delorashan, "You are going back to Uldum to get your research completed again! You have two weeks or you are dismissed from the Reliquary." Delorashan had sent Aglaica Dawnlight into Uldum already once to map out the ruins under the sand. The last night there a sandstorm had raged through impeding the departure, but also masking a group of Alliance explorers who ransacked the camp and massacred most of the team. Her first mission since joining the Reliquary, and it had been nothing but miserable. Dawnlight gave a quick nod to Delorashan who was already nose deep in the paperwork stacked upon his desk and left the office. Head sunk low as she walked the road towards the Bazaar, mind soley on how Uldum just felt like a complete death sentence. The Bazaar Aglaica sat down at the bench in the Bazaar, pulling out her journal from the jeweled satchel she carried with her always and began to write out a list of supplies for Galdaes to fetch before they left again. "he is going to be furious." she muttered aloud, having not noticed Galdaes Dawnlight had snuck behind her. "Furious at what?" Galdaes said laughing, his words making Aglaica jump nearly a foot in the air spilling the contents of her bag on the ground infront of the bench. Aglaica bent down and scraped together the few tonics that spilled out, pushing their corks in tight and placing back into the bag, "We, are going to Uldum! Isn't that great!" She replied in a sarcastic, snarky tone. His smile faded and eyes widened.Aglaica13 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Mythic guild I am just curious, is there any 13/13 M guild looking forward to push through Legion? I have a couple friends + alts i'd like to bring over the horde. I am 744 ilevel boomy / whatever the OS is needed. You can look up my logs they aren't that great, didn't focus much on parsing at this point of the xpac. add me btag Elyveen#1327 if you are willing to talk. I don't want a guild still in progression its useless for me, thanks yall. Also I am wide open for raid time, as long as its night time. Your best pal, ElyveenElyveen0 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Suspected Pilot - Zeraelia From a source that goes by Kermit the Frog I have been kissed by a frog and must reveal this information on his behalf. "Rival 1st season of WoD, inactive S2 then comes within 100 points of gladiator at 2406 and is sitting the rating. Refuses to tell partners names. also 1600-2005 rbg rating within 2 days. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Zeraelia/achievement#95:15092 alts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/C%C3%A4lia/pvp#bgs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Kevay/pvp#bgs Been sitting rating for the past month and probably season"Toughguybob10 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 New reroll - Selling pets Hey folks. Re-rolling on this server and need some gold to get epic flying, level 3 garrison, an exp potion and such. I have some pets on the AH but have others as well. Some level 25, some level 1, a few between. If you want something specific I may have it, I'm not a huge pet battler but I have a modest collection. Stuff on AH (under Mackswain): 25 Darkmoon Tonk Viscidius Globule Sunfur Panda 25 Pandaren Water Spirit Also have a Firefly for sale on this toon in the AH. I think it's listed at lik 17 but I could come down a bit if you whisper me. I'm not going to undercut by much on the AH since i don't want to drive down prices.Meraux3 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 World PvP in Warlords of Draenor, Finding it. I love Draenor. I think it's my favorite continent of all. The scenery, zones, lack of flying, and cool items are a lot of fun. I've seen a lot of threads and comments come up discussing concern for the World PvP or lack thereof in WoD. I wish to create this post to both inform and encourage discussion about some of the successes I and others have had finding good World PvP in Draenor. Phasing, of course, is an issue, but there are ways around it which I'll get to later, and it has been declining as an issue as zones become less crowded now that so many are 100 and sitting afk in their Garrison. I spend the majority of my time in WoW roaming the new continent looking for prey, and looking for a fight. There are some nights where I have an absolute blast. There are other times where I search for over an hour for some action, give up, and do some bgs or Ashran for some good fights. Nonetheless, I wish to share some of the places I've had the best experiences so far finding World PvP in hopes to encourage and enlighten others to further excite the World PvP scene on the new continent. There are some places that I have found to be hotspots for stirring up trouble. Khadgers Tower / Zangarra is a great spot, and is particularly noteworthy. I can nearly always find level 100 gankage there, and have had it escalate many times into good fights. Often attacking the town in Taladar named Vojin's Pride or something can get some action going as well. I recommend larger groups attack this town, as the guards are nasty sometimes, and I imagine if it starts pinging players may come to defend. It also gets lowbies to squeal as it is a major quest hub, which can get a defensive response. I've had a lot of success attacking this place both solo and with groups of five or so. The alliance has a nearby town, Fort Wrynn, which is likely just as good to attack. I would love to see some of our bigger WPvP guilds hit these areas back and forth. A few other notable spots I've found to have an abundance of level 100 players are: Iron Siegeworks in Frostfire Ridge, sometimes crowded, sometimes empty. Magnarok in Frostfire Ridge, occasionally crowded, usually empty. Shattrath City in Taladar, occasionally a moderate level of players, usually empty. Zangarra in Taladar, usually a few 100s present, occasionally crowded, almost never empty. Socrathese Rise in Shadowmoon Valley, sometimes a few players, sometimes many, sometimes empty. Iron Pit in Gorgrond, very phase dependent. If you can find a good phase, amazing world pvp. Highpass/Beastwatch in Gorgrond, always many lowbies, high chance of level 100 retaliation. Forest Apexis Area (not sure of name) in Gorgrond, sometimes several players, sometimes empty. Poundfist Spawns in Gorgrond, was amazing a few weeks ago, low chance of players here now. Veil Tarrok in Spires of Arak, often lowbies present, high chance of level 100 retaliation for ganking, sometimes 100s present.Phasing is most definitely an issue barring the finding of World PvP. I have, however, noticed as of lately that I am less likely to be phased from both lowbies calling for help and local defense pings. I still get phase walled, but not nearly as frequently as I was a week or two ago. It is likely that zone populations are declining due to most players reaching level 100 by now, reducing the phasing issue. One way to get around the phasing issue as well is to ask in general chat to be invited to someones party. It will usually port you to the hosts phase. I have seen groups of pvpers unable to find each other in the past. If it is an organized setup such as a group of WPVPF looking for a D7 group at Veil Tarrok, try having both parties disband their group until two report they can see members of the opposing party. Then reform with those players as host. If that doesn't work, try asking in general chat for players that can see each other. I've had success doing this to find players terrorizing towns and killing lowbies. Phasing sucks, but don't let it deter you from WoD WPvP, as it is so great. I want to encourage and stress the awesomeness that can be had in WoD. Phasing, the #1 issue, seems to be declining as zones are emptying of the masses and masses of leveling lowbies. I've seen old world zones pinging on World Defense lately. Attack Draenor areas! If I see them ping, I will likely come. If you have a lot, I may even get my guild to come. I hate the old world because of flying mounts, and Draenor WPvP is something I've been having a ton of fun with lately. It's out there, you just have to know where to look and have some patience. Keep at it, and keep looking.Predatoria37 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Caesar salad is the ultimate test of mettle You want croutons in every bite, but you know if you do that, you'll run out of croutons before you're finished and then you just can't be bothered to eat the rest of the salad.Colbor14 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 My Best World Of Warcraft Troll I'm so proud of myself after this one so my friend Tapeman is trying to get all the spirit beast in the game and at the time of this video he was trying to catch the "Spectral wolf". It looks almost exactly like the Shamans Ghost Wolf so I decided to go take a walk around the spawns in my wolf form and I was lucky enough to catch his reaction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjScJayzwad7 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 [RP] Crime and Punishment ((Hey folks. Super late admission to RP day, but I thought I'd share with y'all Reagan's origin story. I hope you enjoy, and if you have questions or comments, please leave them below.)) Reagan Luthen shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Kiryn was designated to meet him thirty minutes ago, and she had a reputation for punctuality – at least, until recently. While he treasured his girlfriend – adored, even – he didn’t entirely trust her. He’d been taught otherwise on the filthy Gilnean streets. After all, his father was a staunch supporter of the King, and thus, precautions were a fundamental aspect of survival. He’d never understood his father’s support of Genn, or any royalty, for that matter – to serve someone for their birthright alone was lunacy. If their inherent privilege wasn’t insufferable enough, they always carried themselves with pompous comportment, shunning the peasants who’d built their fortresses and stocked their pantries. When Reagan and his father had departed Gilneas, he’d hoped to find a more judicious land in Hillsbrad, although unfortunately, royalty loomed imperiously over that province as well. The Silvercoins, nobles of Alterac descent, lorded over the region. Unlike Perenolde, the affluent family was favored amongst the other kingdoms, and even dined with Elwynn’s monarch. Subsequently, they behaved as if they were invincible, and ruefully, it wasn’t far from the truth. Grumbling to himself, Reagan shambled from his seat, leaving his mug to moisten on the furbished wooden table. Despite how they repulsed him, attempting to combat nobility was the swiftest route to the gallows. Thus, he repressed his hatred and sauntered outside, pondering what curses he’d wish upon Kiryn for standing him up again. Pausing in his tracks, he reconsidered. He loved Kiryn dearly, and his fancied proposition would merely corrode their relationship. No, he convinced himself, instead of his ire and spite, he’d meet her with roses. Conveniently, the local botanist was an elderly woman with abysmal eyesight, and thus, retrieving his coveted flower wasn’t too taxing an endeavor. The red luxuries were too resplendent to afford under a measly skinner’s salary – besides, if he could get them for free, why pay? Jovially, he strode across town, squinting as the sun glared at him. Southshore, while occasionally burdened with skirmishes, was a vibrant atmosphere with a supportive community – the type of county that left their doors unlocked at night. Despite its gullibility, Reagan enjoyed its hospitality, and seldom exploited it. Everyone had their roles, and they executed them diligently. When he arrived at her residence, his curled knuckles rattled against the door, and after several seconds, a husky, albeit jolly visage met his. Her father greeted him, an oafish, genuine smile plastered on his face. ‘’Regs!’’ the man welcomed. ‘’You got a little something for my daughter, hmm?’’ ‘’Aye,’’ Reagan nodded, pale skin glistening in the afternoon heat. He dabbed his pate. ‘’Fraid she stood me up this ‘noon, but forgive ‘n forget, right?’’ They shared a brief chuckle. ‘’Don’t take it personally, my boy!’’ her father smiled, poking at his rib jestingly. ‘’She’s been out all morning – I can take those pretty roses off your hands and give them to her when she gets back, if you like.’’ ‘’S’alright, reckon she can’t be a stone’s throw too far!’’ Reagan reciprocated the grin, albeit lackluster. ‘’Thank you kindly.’’ As the frumpy elderly man pattered back into the house, the thin youth ducked under the window. Aptly, Kiryn had not only skipped their rendezvous, she planned over it. And he’d find out why. Sneaking around the house, he peered into her room to glean any striking details. Nothing immediately gripped him, although near her wardrobe, he noticed a small, ornate pendant, its immaculate prisms glinting into his eyes. A unique crest was engraved in the center – the Silvercoin crest. ((Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kswWeezE7hA )) Retreating a step, Reagan forgot to breathe for several seconds as he stroked his temple, appalled. Aptly, excessive taxes hadn’t been enough – the wretched nobles saw it fit to bequeath his beloved unto their son, Thomas. More than sorrow and depression, Reagan felt pain, anger, and the necessity to inflict pain on something – if that thing were to be Kiryn or Thomas, he’d yet to decide. In the following days, he personally snared several rabbits and flayed them alive, taking solace from their thrashing and agonized squeaks. However, his morbid obsession was yet to be quelled, and eventually, he sought larger prey. Hence, he began abducting stray dogs, repeating and often increasing his wanton cruelty against them to suppress his festering pain.Luthen6 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Daredevil Season 2 Shane is back! Yup, Jon Bernthal is playing The Punisher.Bebbìt7 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 New monitor for Overwatch Looking to upgrade my monitor. Currently using a 22" Samsung SyncMaster T220 and I want to get something sexier for Overwatch. Not looking to spend more than $550. I want to move to 144Hz for sure and G-Sync is something I want to try out. Would love an IPS, but I'll mainly be gaming on it and I know that will jack up the price as well. My current rig specs - GPU: GeForce GTX 970 CPU: i7-4790K CPU @ 4GHz Memory: 16gb OS: Windows 10 Pro Most recently, I have been looking at the Acer Predator XB241H: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C05C1OK/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza What do you all think? Any opinions / suggestions? Many thanks, The Reverend Vaporelli BlastboxVaporelli16 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Theramore/Kul Tiras guild?? is there one? Good Evening, I am in search of a Theramorian? Theramore based guild, maybe one that focuses on those that were away from the city when it went kablowy...Does anyone know of such a guild that may, or even maybe a Kul Tiras based guild. I would rather just join a guild instead of creating one...though have started on some names if I were to make a militaristic type (Naval based) -The Last Fleet -Theramore's Lost Fleet -Remnants of Theramore -The Admiral's HammerÀglaica11 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 WPVP toy name? Anyone knows what toy transform you in a hurricane so u cannot be targueted/killed? ThxCovex50 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Attention People I've noticed quite a few people posting bounties on their own heads. I just have one question... Are you all ok?Tylissius60 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Hogger kill, Stormwind invaded I'm here to announce that I've conquered one of the most notorious bosses and ridiculed the opposite faction with my outstanding greatness. There I was, in Elwynn, completely naked because well I was heading for the Inn and then I realized this wasn't Moonguard and well you see uhm--- POINT IS: I left my clothes at home, anyways I decided I was going to show off my skill in PvP by totally smoking an NPC that you all TOTALLY care for so deeply. I found the little runt at the edge and I went for it. http://i.imgur.com/I57aF1a.jpg Then something happened where I couldn't kill him below 1% because of bull!@#$ hacks and a few more unkillable NPCS turned up, I have the proof right here. http://i.imgur.com/E0TREkE.jpg I highly encourage all of you to mass report because clearly there's some third party software going on here if I can't win. The Alliance faction is highly favored by Blizzard and we cannot stand for this. However I was persistent and found out that he was hiding in an instance in Stormwind. I'm not some pansy so of course I invaded Stormwind completely uncontested. http://i.imgur.com/0JOj1am.jpg (well might be because I went into an instance but it's only wrong if other players do it anyway). So I found him in the instance, had to kill a couple of guards to spam the city of course because when I spam killing guards everyone must rush in gun's blazing to defend the same city and zone all the time. No one came so sadly for the Alliance, this boss died within their own city. http://i.imgur.com/pvvK7o0.jpg You Alliance members should feel ashamed. Most of you are at work on a Thursday afternoon and its your obligation to protect city bosses no matter what. On top of a banner, I've also spat on Hogger quit a few times before hearthing out. You guys totally suck for not defending, but even if you did defend I would cry zerg anyway. Fellow horde members, please congradulate me for my PvP skill which is reflectied from this incredibly hard PvE encounter. I have made an astounding accomplishment and I should feel proud of myself.Nayadri14 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Class Chats: Warrior [ED Machinima] Hello Emerald Dream ! Strausin' here again with a new Machinima, this time the first part of a series I'm working on ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN7uKTQG35Y I'd love to hear your thoughtsStrausin31 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 <The Pride of Lothar> RP-WPvP <The Pride of Lothar > Alliance RP-WPvP (( Mood Music: https://youtu.be/dttGdK0l1G0 http://i.imgur.com/4o3sxcU.jpg Contact Information Guild Master: Kagrenac Officers: Pachyderm, Malissa, Garo, Grubby, Destrey PR Rep: Vastra Active Times Daily: Late Afternoon - Late Evening, EST Events: Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; ~7:30pm-10:30pm+, server time ------------------ What does <The Pride of Lothar> do? Our primary focus is on RP-WPvP. ICly, we operate mainly in the northern half of The Eastern Kingdoms, but have also been called in by other guilds to assist in various war efforts across Azeroth. We are first and foremost the reclaimers of Lordaeron and The Northern Territories (all land north of the Thandol Span); as well as slayers of The Horde (Forsaken, Sin'dorei and Orcs being our favored enemies). Our specialty is combat. We generally opt to keep our numbers in the small to medium range (2-~15), and often fight enemy forces anywhere from 1.5x to 2x our size and sometimes larger. We fight as a highly synergized paramilitary group, and expect our members to be able to listen and adapt to strategies on the fly. Our usual excursions involve trips to the Undercity and Silvermoon City, as well as IC patrols around The Northern Territories. We also take part in most of the player-led RP campaigns that Emerald Dream has to offer. ------------------ Recruitment Character Class and/or Race Restrictions: None Alignment Restrictions: No outright "evil" characters; no characters that would otherwise be against the kingdom of Lordaeron, etc. Level Requirement: Level 95+ only. We do not offer any activities to players under level 100. Having alts is fine, but you must have at least one level 100 character in the guild in order to bring in alts. Voice/Communication: TeamSpeak 3. At the very least, you MUST be able to sit in our channel and listen to strategies being called during fights. Talking is not mandatory, if you are the shy type or otherwise don't have access to a microphone. You are expected to have TeamSpeak 3 installed and set up before you are called to participate in a fight. Add Ons: Total Roleplay 3 (TRP3), or any equivalent. This add on is mandatory, but the minimum requirement is that you fill out an RP name for yourself. Ask our officers if you need help setting up TRP3. ------------------ Miscellaneous - We do not partake in any Rated PvP content - Guild Mounts: Garn Nighthowl & Swift Blue Gryphon - If you are new to RP, we will help you get started - Want to set up a campaign or skirmish with us? Let us know! - Check out youtube.com/iiNexius for WPvP videos with <PoL>! ------------------ History Initially formed after a small battle in The Burning Steppes, The Pride of Lothar found its way to Lordaeron. It was there where its leader Kagrenac Ironheart resolved to reclaim what he had christened as Free Lordaeron from the hands of the Forsaken, the Sin'dorei, and anyone else who might get in the way of The Pride. After months of territorial warfare, it became clear that the path to victory would not be an easy one. Doubling their efforts, The Pride of Lothar would undergo changes that would strengthen their ability to combat The Horde. While originally only admitting mostly Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes and Draenei; The Pride of Lothar would now admit any and all races who would fall in line with the ideals of the guild. The Pride would also shift their focus from Lordaeron to becoming a paramilitary organization with the goal of eradicating The Horde war machine. They would also rename themselves The Honor Guard, to reflect their dedication to upholding the call to battle. After participating in the Feralas-Desolace campaign in Kalimdor, as well as a brief excursion to Hellfire Peninsula, The Honor Guard could no longer stay away from the location they had called home for so long. Returning to Western Plaguelands, The Honor Guard would yet again devote themselves to taking back Lordaeron from The Horde; what's more, they would purge any and all Horde forces from what they dubbed The Free Northern Territories. The Free Northern Territories will one day soon be a bastion for honor and glory; when the dark blood of Forsaken, Sin'dorei, Greenskin and anyone who aids them will stain the land for the last time... With their return to The Free Northern Territories, The Honor Guard will once again be known as The Pride of Lothar from here on. Currently: The Pride of Lothar is working with the Alliance forces in Uldum ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742834886 ), in addition to fighting for The North.Pachyderm500 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Next Big World PvP Server? Since ED is slowly dying and not anywhere near what it was a few years ago, what new server do you anticipate will pop up at some point to take over?Arevas54 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 [RP] Finally Quilting [RP] (no troling plz) Things have taken a turn and I feel as if I am left with limited options. I can only hope you all are proud of yourselves. This place is far too gone to engage in any meaningful recovery so I need to find outside sources of fun. I bet you all are pleased with yourselves.Xeer23 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 The iKITarod Sled Race - May 21st (( EVENT DETAILS ARE IN POST #7 While my crappy editing skills are far from even "sub par", hopefully the meaning will come through. I have some pretty serious flubs in here that should restrict me from ever making another video again. More details will be posted by tomorrow night. https://youtu.be/u_AtH5iwQt4 edit: Although the content to the video itself will be rather boring to most of you, I wanted to use it to include the people who were so much fun last night in SW. I hadn't dinked around on Kitty in quite a while but last night I needed a few shots. The way people followed her around, made her sparkle, danced, and even rp'd really brought a smile to my face. She wasn't interacting with anyone (except for the one scene shown) and everything just happened organically. Thanks to all of you who were so cool :-) )) [b][/b]Stablemare6 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 The Contents Droughts is OVERS! Pacing back and forth on the Garrison grounds, she throws her hands in the air. "Contents droughts, Kittress. Contents droughts!" She shakes her head in disbelief. "I's be ACCUSE of has'in a contents droughts! Theys wants more! Do's this, Kittys.....has a partys, Kittys.....sniffs outs the Hordes, Kittys.....saves the worlds, Kittys...." "Well, its kind of what you signed up for you know?" "Kittress! Theys no was signs ups sheets for this! I's NO can halps it if I's beautifuls and is professionals partiers!" Kittress snickers under her breath. "You've always liked the attention....admit it. How many other single women get the attention that you do?" Kitty places her hands on her hips and sighs. "Its toughs jobs but someones gots to do's it." "So? Then give them what they want. Give them some your content...something to do. It has been a while, afterall." "I's swores I's no evers has anothers partys. I's wants to focus on becomes a soldiers of skills and learns hows to use new weapons. I's no has times for a partys!" "Kitty...." Kittress smirks...."you dance at the Brawlers Guild at least 3 nights a week with any unsuspecting patron who happens to be there. You have time. Unless, of course, you want to stop offering your content...and keep getting accused of having a drought." "FINES!" she throws her hands in the air again. "I's will calls a meetings in Stormwinds and makes an announcements! The Kittys Contents Droughts is OVERS!"Kittys3 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 [RP] Ezzran the Undying ((I'm on a David Bowie kick WOO-CHAW. This isn't done I'm gonna post it in parts.It's basically the duke but for trolls anyway)) He was the center of it all, even when he stood at the edge of his world and looked out at the stone and river and spirals of wood that stretched out before him. He was never a leader without guidance and never a hero, but he tried to be strong and tall and people praised him for it, as he thought they should. He learned early on that doing things for others was fine, as long as he mostly did it for himself, and as long as he won they would never question him, or lead him somewhere he did not want to go. He was never truly injured, not really, because he had died once and dying again was beyond him. The steel he took in battle was replaced with vines and moss and became only dreams until he forgot it was ever there at all. Ezzran the undying. He remembered the thin face of a young troll spitting at his feet, telling him he would die like the rest of them, how they all wished it but never said a word for fear of his sword, but he hid behind his dog and watched with red eyes when the bear came at him, laughing and growling all the while. But he thought about it after his laughter was over, and realized it was true though he didn’t want it to be. One day he would lose his mind, as all bears like him did, and he would be crowded out by the birds and worgs and other trolls who lived in the forest until he was dead again. It seemed so familiar, somehow. He was surrounded by women whenever he was in his seat, high above the temples and the rest of the city, wreathed by slender fingers and long limbs. But their sighs were empty to him, and he’d long ceased picking at the platters they brought him, bloody and raw. Their attention failed to move him, and he found himself wandering away from them more often than not. It was harvest season, which was plentiful as always and brought a great deal of cheer and happiness to the city whose name he could not remember. Trolls from all over the forest flocked to it dressed in their colors, green and purple (and gold? Somehow he thought it was green and gold), and shared with one another until the season was done and they slept within the city walls for the winter and went home. “Are you displeased with us?” The women with their many arms spoke at once, touched him all at once, their voices far away and soft like the rise and fall of sleeping chests. “Shall we get you more meat? More bread? More sacrifices for the bear?” “I’m missing something.” said Ezzran. “I can’t think of what it is, but it’s exciting.” “Exciting?” The women asked, whispering to each other between syllables. “Yes.” Said Ezzran. “Some new adventure.” The women whispered to each other for so long their words became a hum, a distant buzzing at the back of his mind which he ignored. They had been over this before, what seemed like years ago, when the weight of the world bore down too hard on the bear, and he ran from them and saw worlds he was no longer meant to see, and they prepared themselves for what was to come.Rasek13 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 Mark Kern Legacy Servers Video Just thought I would share with everyone :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60CXk503QsQ Mark Kern addresses legacy servers in a video to Mike MorhaimeHeiddi92 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 H <Washed Up> If you are looking for a core gaming experience, than you have come to the right place. Washed up is actively seeking players to participate in guild events. -PvP- Our core RBG team is rock solid, and a second is up, and coming. Our website is regularly updated to inform any who may be interested as to what roles we may need filled. Since we are of course operating on Emerald Dream, World PvP events will be scheduled regularly. -Guild Infrastructure- We use Teamspeak 3 for communication, and also have a website which is regularly updated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the GM, or any of the officers!Nightfrøst25 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 ED Alliance WPvP Last night, <Order of the Blue Wyvern> took it's stand in Silvermoon City & against a Multboxxer. With the aid of the others <The Guard> & <The Kingdom Guard> and our amazing leader, Danterius himself we were able to down the very pestilence of the server itself....a Multiboxxer along with the King of SMC! Special thanks to the other members who helped. This was a fun event, I would love to get the rest of the server to unite and do more WPVP. With this drought until Legion, this is how we can keep ourselves busy! Let's master our classes and our abilities. Let's put our friendships to the test and the strength of our guilds! Also, <Elves of the North> it was a ton of fun going against ya'll! Just always a blast! <3! To the World PvPr's of Emerald Dream, be you Horde or Alliance - GAME ON! :)Roax128 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 Blizzards response to Nostalrius. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743584206#1Skeltalnick72 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 [RP Day] "Glass of Justice" (( Itswaytooearlytopostthisstorybutwhateveritsrpdaysoyeah )) ============================================= Tinksy Tales Season 2 (PREVIEW) “Glass of Justice” ============================================= The sun had set on that day, glazing the azure skies with its radiant glow. A chilled wind fell upon the city streets as the children had returned home to their families. Tinksy tapped her nails against the wall to the beat of her own boredom, it had been weeks since anything noteworthy had occurred in the drab, repetitive grind that was her life. All her favorite book series were cancelled, and her closest friend was off pursuing some dorky priest career or something like that. It was truly dreadful for our poor robotic heroine. “I’m so bored I can’t even form coherent sandwiches.” The Stormgear Apartment, circa last week, (dark times, they were). Rental payment was coming up soon and without any sort of occupation, Tinksy and her family would never have enough gold to pay it. Her brother, Gizzly, was out selling fresh lemonade at his masterfully-crafted cardboard stand in the Trade District, while her sister, Ellssa, was doing something completely unrelated and not important to the plot, so just ignore her for now. Tinksy was left to watch the house in their absence, with no fun to be had whatsoever. This was apparently her first step into becoming what her siblings called a “responsible adult”, the very mention of the phrase caused Tinksy to tremble with fear. She’s not the responsible one, she thought, she’s the lovable quirky one. “A fly could grow fifty feet tall and begin a tap-dancing routine and I’d still be bored out of my face.” the gnome groaned audibly as those words escaped her lips, sounding similar to that of a diabetic frog’s croak. All hope seemed lost at the time, surely her fate was imminent… a slow painful death, rotting from the inside out of terrible boredom, until… The front door flew open, Tinksy’s artificial spirits skyrocketed into the heavens. “Gizzly, you’re back from the thing!” Gizzly released a painful sigh when their eyes met. “Yeah, but I just came back to grab a few things. I’m gonna be heading back in a few-“ “NO! TAKE ME WITH YOU!” Tinksy shouted suddenly at an incredible volume, her cheeks flushing a slight pink shortly after. “Er, I mean… can I come too, please?” “Sure, Tinks. Just uh…” Gizzly scratched lightly at the skin of his neck as he spoke. “Try not to freak out the customers again, alright? We don’t want another ‘bake sale incident’.” Tinksy shivered in her boots, she could still hear the screams repeating themselves in the back of her mind. Why couldn’t she save them!? She could’ve done something, but she didn’t! Now they’re all gone, EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!! “You’re right, we don’t.” Gizzly kicked the front door open in a sudden display of strength, which is something his siblings would not see often. “Sure thing, Tinks. Grab whatever you need, ‘might be there all day.” Tinksy lit up with excitement, making a dash to her room to gather some supplies for the remaining evening. “Oh, oh, I can’t wait! this’ll be so much fun!” 5 hours later… “I’m so bored, I can’t even feel my feels.” It had been so long since they’d seen a customer, Gizzly’s pockets were feeling light, but that was only because a raccoon ate his pants earlier, and he no longer had pockets. It was so cold… “Eh, maybe it’s time we call it quits, eh, Tinksy? We’ve made a good two silver, I consider that a success.” Gizzly was ready to give up, bags hanging under his eyes, raccoon-claw marks dotting his skin, he was an absolute mess, and more than usual. Tinksy, however, would not so easily falter. “Come on, Giz. We can’t quit now! You know who quits? Quitters. Do I look like a quitter to you?” “Yes.” “Exactly, and what does Ellssa always say?” Tinksy turned on her heel, her back facing the eyes of her brother. “Never do what Tinksy does.” her voice leaped in height as the words escaped her lips. “Huh, ‘never thought about it that way.” It was at that moment, that this story had realized that there’s supposed to be a plot. A chill wind caressed their skin as a sudden blast of music rang from the auction house. “Leaping lepers, what is that?” The gnomes set off to go investigate the strange ruckus that had pierced their ear-holes, their travels leading them to the sight of a neatly-hand-crafted lemonade stand, similar to their own. The area was absolutely packed, a dozen lines spanning across the city streets. It’s a wonder how they managed to not notice it after standing near it for so long. “Hey, that guy’s stealing all our cash, and this whole time I thought that there was something wrong with my recipe!” A cold tear trickled down Gizzly’s cheek. “That… bastard…”Tinksy9 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 New PvP Mounts Blood Elf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO-lPak04j0 Worgen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RfqXqX9Asw Draenei: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-gdq6eqX0E Goblin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Pjt9oVYCA Prestige (horde): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkIEScxwNrk Prestige (alliance): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrOQzV2oBd4 Prestige Multifaction : http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/516652-legion-honor-mounts.jpg Gladiator: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/517172-legion-infernal-mounts.jpgMarcÿ1 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 [A] <Grey Blades> looking for PvP players! Grey Blades is an organized PvP guild looking for recruits to fill out our core team. Designated RBG times will be between 7-10PM Central. If this sounds like a good fit for you then we would love to hear from you. Teamspeak server is also available. The only things we ask are as followed: -2000 Achievement Points -Full Season 3 (Doesn't even need to be full conquest) We are obviously new so we're looking for all classes at this point. We are also looking for an experienced RBG raid leader. Feel free to add me on battle.net @ Paravix#1597 When it's all said and done, were a group of people looking to get a dedicated core group going that shows up when they say they will, and does their best to help each other out. Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!Paravix2 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 Legion Launch event Spoiler POTENTIAL SPOILER ~ Just alpha View of what's posted in the other thread. Logged into alpha today, there are now Doomsayers in capital cities, and I got turned into some converted player (Similar to Ghoul? back in tbc) ~ It gave me 5 powers, including Surrender to Madness, or w/e where I trade my soul to become a dread lord, ~ The ability to afflict nearby allies w/ the "Dark Whispers" (traitor mode or w/e, basically convert people to my team) And some other abilities that aren't working yet. (Dreadlord, Hysteria, both dont' work. Conversion, Vanish, and Illusion all work currently. Dunno what else the event will entail, but so far looking REALLY fun. If i wasn't an alpha tester I wouldn't wanna know anything about this. Sry about spoiler spam. trying to give fair warning. http://imgur.com/a/J1O9iVãrick5 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 [RP] Frail ((This doesn't take place at any particular time, just using the location. I feel like literal garbage so the answer was to write something so uh. Yeah bye.)) This place was hideous in it's own way. Chaotic and corrupted with fel, Tanaan was less the steaming, humid jungles in some areas and more a disaster of toxic sludge, littered with wood and iron structures. Even worse, of course, was the wildlife and the equally, if not more repulsive humanoid inhabitants. Cursing under her breath and wiping a bit of ichor from the corner of her mouth, she staggered. Priestly robes even those of darkened color were no good here. Re-enforced with leathers and some very light mail, her gear had been altered to accommodate a more hostile environment once more. It was like when she'd been officially enlisted with the greater Horde forces in Pandaria, truly. Even as her mind threw that particular fact from her military service back at her, she could do little else but sneer inwardly about it. Lantern bright eyes were fixated on the stilled corpse in front of her. She'd been clumsy for sure, letting the mad looking orc get close enough to actually injure her. Had she been alive, she supposed she might've gotten an extra bit of glee from the death of an orc, but as it stood she felt them just an inconvenience. A dagger still in her hand, she twisted the hilt of it slightly, glancing the blood there. Clumsy indeed, it'd been less than a clean cut and more several near-blind stabs once the distance between them had been removed and her own spells no longer could be effectively used. She wiped the dagger off against part of her robes before returning it to it's sheath, eyes darting around. He'd made an awful lot of noise, it was possible it would attract others. It was best not to stay put. Making it a point to walk over the orc's body, she started off once more, gripping her forearm. Inwardly sulking at the presence of her injury, as it always inevitably pointed to it feeling like a personal flaw. If she'd only been quicker to react. If she'd chosen the right spells on the fly to use. If her spells had been stronger in some way. If any of those things had been the case she'd be walking away unharmed. Being forsaken meant your injuries, depending on their nature, sometimes didn't actually hurt you as they would the living. It varied, but in her case a great deal of 'feeling' was actually gone from her. The vicious, angry looking wound on her arm and the strikes from an axe that grazed her side, even what she thought might be broken ribs, were little more than an annoying, dull throb. She kept walking until she came to one of the small bodies of water scattered around Tanaan. A less than graceful attempt at kneeling ended with her simply sitting on the ground with a curse under her breath. Selynth didn't move at first, just staring at the water and replaying the brief skirmish in her head over and over. Picking it apart, trying to distinguish where her mistakes had been. There were always mistakes, and when those mistakes were hers it was even more infuriating. Selynth wasn't the type to blame others for her own shortcomings, but if allowed the time to dwell, she most certainly would do little else but point out her own faults inwardly. Fumbling, she pulled back her sleeve and took a better look at the wound. Turning her arm slightly, she examined the wicked injury, realizing fairly quickly that just a little more might've taken the limb entirely. Sharp fingers ran against the injured, dead flesh. No warmth, no panic to stop the bleeding, no. If she didn't feel like it, she could just leave it with a simple bandage and worry over repair later. Repair wasn't as vital in the moment. It was what made the forsaken terrifying in their own right, just how much they could realistically, feasibly, take and still keep moving. Yet, it felt strange to her sometimes, even now, when she'd spent her entire living-life preventing sickness and healing injury. No, when you were undead the sense of urgency was entirely gone. Lips pressed to a tense line once more, the frustration in her eyes was clear. While she did have bandages, and could simply wrap it up, she didn't. Her free hand came to the wound, ichor oozing from it. Eyes narrowed, she whispered under her breath, hushed words almost angry words. The light was not kind to the undead. It never had been and it never would be. The feeling began as warmth, enticing warmth against her palm, a vague reminder of what it had been to be able to feel something as simple as temperature. As it increased to uncomfortable heat, she persisted. When it felt like absolute fire, her hand clamped against the wound, driving that same sensation through the injury.Sélynth9 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 The secret of Durotar. We will win, and we will win big we will make America great again. http://i.imgur.com/ikBsjrm.jpg “You are the single biggest liar,” Trump interrupted. “You are probably worse than Jeb.” “This guy will say anything,” he added. “He's a nasty guy.” “First of all, Rand Paul shouldn’t even be on this stage,” Trump said. “He’s number 11, he’s got 1 percent in the polls and how he got up here … there’s far too many people up here anyway, and we all know that.” -Donald TrumpErbvirus1 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 RP Locations & Resources Hey all, just made a toon on Emerald Dream to start leveling from scratch. No looms or nothin! And I was also pleasantly surprised by the RP community. So! Since I'm here, I figured why not post my project here too? If it'll also help this realm, it's worth!. Pvp or not. Anyway, this is what I've been up to lately. "Quiet Places" is a series of maps that mark roleplay locations with little to no NPCs and currently I'm doing all the racial capital cities that exist. I hope to point out other good areas to roleplay using this method for both walk-ups and pre-planned events. Not to mention Walk-Ups often evolve into more focused rp that eventually moves away from the more populated areas. (At least in my experience.) Each map will be some-what categorized as follows (varies based on location): Event - Empty locations out of the way, likely to only be used for RP if you go there with someone else. Or if it is chosen for an event. Walk Up - Semi-Empty locations where walk up RP is heavy or common. Main areas of concentrated walk up roleplay will always be show as a large Walk Up icon. Dwelling - Empty places prime to host home/housing type roleplay. Inn - Empty places that closely resemble the area’s inn and can be used for heavier community-housing roleplay. Shop/Profession: Buildings or areas easily utilized as merchants and/or profession production. So far I have Darnassus, Thunder Bluff, The Exodar, Echo Isles, Ironforge, Bilgewater Harbor and Gilneas all finished. I plan on doing other similar projects as well so feel free to toss me some suggestions of anything you'd like mapped out! Also if I've missed your favorite roleplay corner on any of these I am more than willing to add more! I truly hope to enrich the rp community with these, even if it's just by a little! wowrpsource.tumblr.comIomey4 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 Looking for a name Who has "my" name? Looking to obtain Varick@EmeraldDream!Vãrick11 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 Any guild running M BRF for xmog? Just wanna get the 8 piece T17 gears. As a leisure PVP player, I don't really have that time and passion for serious raiding. Looking forward to a carry with or without gold.Dogalpha0 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 Rate my shopping list Whole wheat bread x2 Peanut butter Bologna Fancy mustard of some kind Eggs Those premixed salads because I'm lazy x4 Also pizza rollsColbor35 Apr 27, 2016
Apr 27, 2016 DOTR Dealers of Tainted Rage is a new a upcoming guild with new players everyday. Alliance may have seen my associates out and about slaughtering your young, feeding on the lust of the kill. Beware the Beast, Avoid the Angel, Cower from Korelse, Tremor from Taelyn. And D7...watch your backs because we are coming for you.Korelse9 Apr 27, 2016