Emerald Dream

Feb 19, 2016 I made a thing forever ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG5NhyjsrJY I forgot to link this here when it was made, but I'm not really good with all this recording video stuff and my quality is.... idk wondering what you guys think of the quality? I think my processer is too poop to record stuff. its a skirm and i was tired and thought my hpal was ret for the first 2 minutes DONT JUDGE ME basically i was wanting to make a 20-30 min pvp video, but I don't like my quality so i might just make a series of 7-10 min videos instead with duels against people from ED and random solo wpvp. id like to add in machinima as well but I can't edit that well so idk about that partPhen16 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Lock LF guild to love me I have been playing Wow on and off for most of this Xpac, and I'd like to get into raiding. Most of my experience is on my shaman, but I'd like to start with my lock.Gaersten0 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Prepared Removes Video of his Wipe I don't know if this is old news but I went to watch "Unexpected Mav" the video where delby/mav use the wand of lightning shield to wipe Prepared but I saw the video was taken down. see: http://i.imgur.com/Rx710Vz.png What's funny is the he uses this "Fred Deem" account to take down all sorts of videos, it's so obviously him it makes me giggle. This "Fred Deem" likes watching videos of swimsuit models like a true neckbeard and uses the account to like PreparedWoW's videos. related: http://i.imgur.com/wlQvbne.png mfw someone cares this much about a 11 year old minigame http://i.imgur.com/euWhawd.jpg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Banteh11 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Is it just me? Or are the forums currently more fun than WoD?Fenghuo25 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 To "Nere". Totally looking to pay for you for that name. Used to have it as my rogue main a billion years ago and deleted it like a dipstick. If you're willing to let go of it and want to talk, Solidishness#1870.Solliden0 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 to baeyonna hi annoyed so its valentines day and ur one of my fav ppl so i decided to make you something pls enjoy <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNp2C_QrU8wSammehh128 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Episode 6 of my Let's Play - Boonitzchrissie Hi Guys! I'm new to WoW, the community, and YouTube. My latest video: https://youtu.be/W6zEoCsf1NI Would anyone like to check out my new episode and give me any feedback? I've done 5 episodes already but my newest episode is more representative of what I'd like my future episodes to be like (editing-wise) in my series. A little bit about me and my Let's Play... I don't know how to play WoW. But I thought it would be a good idea anyway to make a YouTube series about it. I understand that it could go either way: it could be entertaining, or irrelevant! WoW players watch WoW YouTube videos to watch fellow players or to get tutorials. My LP is a simple Let's Play of my experience playing this game. I've always wanted to! I guess my hope is to relate those who are intimidated to play the game (as I was/still am), but also to entertain those who have been playing a long time. If you'd like to spare 15ish minutes of your time, please check out my video at https://youtu.be/W6zEoCsf1NI :) Thank you! -BoonitzchrissieLozzah3 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Win 100k+/wowtoken/TCG mount (Ally or Horde) TL;DR I am recruiting people to post occasionally in Trade Chat to help me find a guy who cannot be found through any other method. In return, if you manage to find the guy and have him contact me, I will reward you with a TCG mount of your choice (up to blue spectral tiger), gold on various servers to buy WoW tokens, OR 100k gold on the server of your choice. I am multi goldcapped and can easily manage this. I have gold on many realms, contacts that can trade gold to your server AND if worse comes to worst I'll personally transfer the gold to you. I am looking for a person who is holding the name "Malady" on Kel'thuzad. It is a level 58 DK that has been inactive for so long that the character is hidden on the armory, meaning no alts/main can be tracked, through armory or wowprogress, nor the forums. The player's account is active, and NOT banned, which I know because I spoke to a GM about it. The only piece of information the GM was allowed to give me is that the account is still active, so the name will not be available on Legion launch without the person's cooperation. I have been spamming on Kel'thuzad for a while and have concluded that the person is most likely not active on Kel'thuzad, but plays on some other realm now. It is unrealistic for me to spam every single realm's Trade chat myself, which is why I am reaching out for help and offering a substantial reward for doing so. I am providing a Trade chat macro for you to post at various hours of the day. You do not have to, nor should you spam it back-to-back, over and over again for long lengths of time. Just post it once in a while when you happen to be in town and maybe you will get lucky and win the reward. I would advise posting it at random times of the day, spread far apart since we have no idea what days or time of day the person plays. The Trade post you should macro: ->> LF owner of name "Malady-Kel'thuzad" Lv58 human DK <<- Paying over 100k for you to forfeit the name. Willing to negotiate! PST If people whisper you weird/rude stuff, just ignore them, don't get yourself in trouble. You will get a lot of irrelevant whispers from curious people; just ignore them to save yourself the potential exhaustion honestly. Some of them just want to be helpful; just say "thanks" and move on. If someone whispers you claiming to own the name but they won't get on the character and prove it, /ignore them -- they're lying. If you do find the guy, explain to him the situation and give him my battletag: Malady#1329 Make sure he knows it is important that he remembers your name and gives it to me. Couple of closing notes: -I will not add you to let you know if/when I find him, but I will edit/close the thread, so just check back here to see. -I know what alt codes are and I know every method of tracking the guy's alts. They all depend on armory. No armory? No wowprogress. -I will not accept tips like "you saw him online at 2pm in Stormwind." He needs to get on the character and message me or I will not believe your word - sorry. -You will still get your reward even if he logs onto the character and tells me no. Good luck hunting and remember to take all things in moderation, don't spam excessively, harass anyone or otherwise get yourself in trouble. It is not my intention to make this into something controversial. If it's silly to you, that's cool by me, feel free to bump my post calling me an idiot or w/e, I'll still appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who makes the effort to help, I really appreciate it.Maladyalt1 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Daily Reminder: Undead doesn't mean Forsaken http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742534572#11 ... ((A little tip that some players might forget sometimes))Kuramasa18 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Looking for RP guild [A] Hey folks, just got back from a pretty long break, was wondering what RP guilds are currently active alliance side. Need to sit my paladin somewhere, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. PS. I love you all Dreamers. Love, The MexipallyKained19 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Good job guys Phalco34 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 @Scarlet Initiative pt 2 why do u guys let ur selves get owned by the RP crashing guild Crimson Collective?Zèta1 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 The Honor Guard griefs RP? Such surprise! "It is with a heavy heart today that I come before all of you today. It has come to my attention that upstanding guild in the RP community, The Honor Guard, griefs RP. A shock I know! I know that this must come as a shock to all of you, however this must be addressed. Too long has the RP community supported Kagrenac and all of his guilds decisions, however I beg of thee to stop supporting him." Real talk tho, you're such a damn !@#$%. "Waaaah THG is such an upstanding guild and we love RP'ers." Yeah okay bud. ^-*!. You crashed an RP wedding, that PotF was attending, because they "zerged" you with 16? You literally walk around in a @#$%ing 30 mans. You can't handle 16 people with a 30 man? Are you ^-*!ing serious? Log the @#$% back on and fight. We ready now fam. Step the ^-*! up @#$%^-.Sykotic500 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 [A][Heavy RP] The Crimson Iris Seeks Newblood In - Character: In a letter written by Valythrien Pennington to a childhood friend, Valythrien briefly explains the purpose of The Crimson Iris... "No, there are no fliers drifting in the wind that somehow magically end up in your hands. No, there are no bards singing praise in the taverns about this group, and, no, they certainly aren't marching through the Mage Quarter looking spiffy in their suits of gleaming white armor, staring you down condescendingly as they make their lines in front of the bars. No, those are impossibilities, when it comes to the Iris. Truly, those things are too.. Transparent. It's quite possible you've heard of them, be it whispers in the wind, between friends at the bar, or, rather, maybe you've seen that ominous looking tabard with the blood-red eye staring back at you; an undying sigil that coalesces in your mind when the name is uttered: Crimson Iris. It's quite possible you've heard rumors of their intentions-- a family, brother and sister, coming together to form a crusade a bit more meticulous than the one they came from. A crusade against corruption within the politics of Stormwind? Possibly. Though, what you may-or-may-not have heard of the group's intentions, what is unquestionably true is that those intentions are opaque. It's quite possible that your order has already been infiltrated. Even more possible, your leadership's been whispered sweet-nothings that are but words to mask the perpetrators true intentions. Actually, it's likely not even possible. It's even more likely that it's fact. You see, information's quite a daunting business to follow, especially here in Stormwind. Though, with the right mindset, tight strings, steady hands, and loyal puppets, anything's possible. Such is the Iris." Out - Of - Character: Hi there, I'm Val. If you're a veteran to Emerald Dream roleplay, you might know me as Aviel, half of the leadership of what used to be Onyx Guard. If not, that's fine, place was a bit short lived anyway. We learned a lot from that endeavor. Though it fell a bit too soon, Jacob and I have come back to try something a bit different; a project more encompassing roleplay rather than just being an all-around guild that sometimes does mediocre guild events. From what we've done so far with the Crimson Iris, things have seemed to be going pretty well for us: we're in the midst of an RP arc with a well-respected guild on the server, our population is growing and our newer roleplayers are getting more experienced one step at a time. But I'll stop boring you with where we've come from, and get to the juicy stuff, y'know? General Guild Information Here at the Iris, we hope to bring you a really tight-knit experience. We want YOU to be involved. We, the guild leaders, don't want our characters to be the main characters of the storyline of the guild. We want all of our members to feel like they're part of something. Additionally, we're not a clique guild. If you're new to the guild, you'll have just as much of an opportunity to be a socialite as anyone else does. We're always open to making new friends, so dig your microphone out of the desk and plug in our TeamSpeak info. We're always down to have a chat. Unless you're annoying. Did I mention TeamSpeak? We have that. We're really active on that. You should join us on that. Recruitment Information We only have three requirements at the Iris: That you're 17 or older, willing to learn from your mistakes and take criticism on your roleplay, and that you have Total Roleplay 3 or any similar Mary Sue Protocol add-on. (MyRoleplay, XRP) We're recruiting primarily for roleplay, but we're working on a casual-ish raiding team that we hope to kick off sometime early next year. We don't have any class required classes we need, just a willingness to learn and the ability to be patient is all we require of our aspiring raiders. Also, keep in mind that we're PRIMARILY A ROLEPLAY GUILD. If you intend on joining us for just casual raiding, you're likely not going to fit in. Sorry! Contact Information You can contact the guild leaders for information on joining via adding us on Battle.Net or whispering us in game. The leaders are Valythrien and Pennington (character names, not IC names.) Our Battletags are as follows.. jadedfuture#1823 delmana#1282 Final Notes If you slogged through that massive wall of text, good on you, man. If you enjoyed it, even better. I wrote this at 2 in the morning on a Sunday night, so if someone finds even a semblance of entertainment in it, more power to 'ya. Anyways, we're really excited for this project. We have really high hopes and some interesting plans to boot. If you want more information on us, feel free to ask us in-game OOC (or IC if you're a cool-cat.) Thanks for readin', have a happy holiday!Valythrien5 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 (Real) [A] <The Honor Guard> RP-WPvP <The Honor Guard> Alliance RP-WPvP http://honorguarded.enjin.com/home ---------[Backstory Premise]--------- After the events of <The Pride of Lothar> ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13020131940#1 ), Kagrenac Ironheart has elected to put The Pride through a heavy metamorphosis in order to better facilitate the ever-changing battlefield of Azeroth. While The Pride had maintained a respectable foothold in their campaign to secure Free Lordaeron, a lack of support in the Eastern Kingdoms has forced them to withdraw in favor of assisting The Alliance in other ways. With this change of approach also came a change of name and outlook. No longer would they opt for strictly regimented forces within a predetermined location; but would instead become more of a freelance paramilitary group of tight-knit, "mercenary-esque" heroes. Ranging from countless perspectives and walks of life, <The Honor Guard> has come together with the common goal to fight for The Alliance and the safety of Azeroth, hone their skills on the battlefield, and to use those skills for glory over gold. Honor and Vengeance! Guild Trailer: https://youtu.be/Ikrlka0Mic4 ---------[Current Storylines & Prompts]--------- We are interested in maintaining a number of engaging RP storylines in order to provide character development and consistent events. 1. The hunt for the Hellfire artifact continues. 2. There seems to be some trouble in Northrend concerning with The Scourge. Can THG & friends assist The Kirin Tor in investigating the matter? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20043025164 3. The Honor Guard has elected to return to their original base of operations, Hearthglen, in order to purge the area of enemies. ---------[Recruitment]--------- Character Race Restrictions: None. Character Class Restrictions: None. RP Alignment Restrictions: No "Evil" characters. No characters against The Alliance. Rules: NEVER grief RP, within the guild or otherwise. Respect the outlined rules of any RP campaigns you will be partaking in. Experience (Level): 95+ only. Alts are accepted once you have a Main invited. Voice Program: TeamSpeak 3. ---------[Misc.]--------- - We are not a Mercenary organization; at least not in the traditional sense. - There is no required guild uniform or mount, but having a guild tabard on standby is recommended in case an RP event calls for it. - Members are highly encouraged to use the Total RP 3 addon, or something similar. We can help you in installing and customizing your RP profile. - Our most active time-frame is in the evening hours, usually EST. We use the in-game calendar to plot out our events. - New to RP? Intimidated by it? We will help you! - We are more than happy to be contacted about potential RP campaigns by both the Alliance and the Horde. Feel free to message Kagrenac, Rend (Pachyderm), Malissa, Vukan/Grubby, or Garo if you'd like to discuss a new storyline. ---------[Our RP Stories]--------- The Pride of Lothar: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13020131940#1 ---------[Other Stuff]--------- Pachy gets Thunderfury w/ <THG>: https://youtu.be/mcvX9tviBmk Our Streams: twitch.tv/thekagrenac twitch.tv/garolak twitch.tv/profpachyPachyderm499 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 Killed this guy Named Anguish today. What a pleb.Phalco14 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 Why is... ...Goldfrapp hiding behind a shield?Cryptome8 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 Warforged Legion(H)WPVP Warforged Legion is actively recruiting members of the Horde who have a strong interest in WPVP. We also do regular BG farming, ashran random events, low mmr RBG's and mog/achieve runs but our main focus is WPVP. We seek to actively engage and destroy the Alliance wherever and whenever the opportunity presents itself. Our officer core shares a love of WPVP and its the main reason most of us play the game. We have a lot of experience leading small and medium scale WPVP. Our rank structure is based strictly off of WPVP participation. We dont expect people to always drop what theyre doing but we do expect people to be active WPVPers if theyre going to choose to be part of our community. Our RBG's are pretty casual and the roster is just now being formed for our core team. If youre interested please contact an officer for more details. We will be soon pushing back into light raiding, something once or twice a week. We dont expect to be mythic raiders and are mainly doing it for fun. Generous guild repairs are provided for those who prove themselves to be active WPVPers. Entry level guild members will have to work up to the generous repair amounts and enchants we provide for our core members. Bank access is based off of rank as well but officers can distribute items per request if a member needs something from a locked tab. We require teamspeak 3 use for all events. We will not tolerate harassment of RP, spamming a rp event, mount griefing, banner griefing and things of this nature. However, as far as the Alliance are concerned, we will not actively seek out RP events to attack but will not hesitate to wpvp if we feel like you are using it as an excuse/shield. Overall we hope to provide a entertaining and active community to our members while being a major thorn in the side of the Alliance. We try to have fun and keep things entertaining but you are expected to act as a member of the group and to follow basic instructions during events. Excessive trolling will not be allowed and we expect our members to represent us professionally in the community. We are open to working alongside other Horde guilds and we hope to become a stalwart ally and friend to the rest of our faction. See you on the battlefield!Kuthoro38 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 RP QoTD - Food and You (( Real Life, none of our senses are the same as another person. One person may enjoy the flavor of pickled salmon while another will turn green at the thought. So today I ask, what is your character's favorite flavor, favorite food, favorite beverage, and how does it reflect your real life sense of taste? ))Àglaica22 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 WSB, ye are unworthy, begone. I am tired of your presence in my town, would you just leave already, my word. Non of you are good at WPvP and I am so tired of you hogging my pvp vendors. Don't make me get Malseph/D7 and camp you into oblivion you ungrateful wretches, RESPECT YOUR ALLIANCE OVERLORDS. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . ░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░ ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░ █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░ █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░ ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░ ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░ ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░ ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░ ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀Tobi41 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 NO SLEEP! I cannot sleep.... Knowing that 3 days ago Baine got 9 mannedPhalco23 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 College sucks. /threadFenghuo43 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 Love is in the Air! Favorite NPC couple Let's try that again. Love is in the Air is upon us, woohoo! Time to celebrate all these neato Warcraft NPC couples, just like papa Blizz? What's YOUR favorite NPC couple, guys? How have they impacted your time here on ED? Mine is probably Malfurion or Tyrande, what a couple of cuties, right?Rasek43 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 Video Hosting Question Hello! Lok'tar Ogar brothers and sisters of Azeroth. I am writing this forum post to inquire about the best video hosting software to use? I am looking to host gaming videos with copyrighted songs in them. What would y'all suggest I use?Shinijuku6 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 CLICKBAIT TITLE Kappa Hi guys, Happy Taco Tuesday!Maëkur17 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 Interested in joining Emerald Dream So I apologize if this has been posted before but I have never ever done RP before. I used to play D n D and similar games when I was younger and I did enjoy them. I have not played WoW in about a year but decided I would like to get back into it to get ready for Legion. I have a strong background in pvp and some pve. I would love to find friends who love to do battlegrounds/arena and just have some fun hunting horde. The best times i've had in WoW were with a guild who had guild events and fun pvp events. Am I out of my league if I transfer here and try to figure out the RP thing? I have read about RP in WoW and watched youtube videos trying to figure it all out.Deadshark22 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 Old Player New to RP. And I'm shy! Ah! Ok so to sum it up, I have been on wow since 2008. Cool. But I have never ever ever ever played on an RP server. I just recently (and I mean very recently) made an alt on the server Emerald Dream. So far I love it. Everyone has such a vast imagination and have personalities for their characters it's such a stark contrast to what I've seen on Sargeras, Kil'Jaeden, and Tichondrius. Everyone in the RP community has been exceptionally well mannered so far. Yet. I am playing a night elf rogue. And she is supposed to have a reclusive, shy and almost shady nature. How do I keep that but join in with others around me in conversation? I'm also shy I'm real life and this doesn't help (even though I'm aware it's through a video game) my personality shines through. I'm also very very new to rp. So I'd anyone could give me advice? Or maybe if anyone on Emerald Dream wishes to RP with me sometime and share a drink at The Blue Recluse (how properly named ) I welcome all. Be gentle with your criticism <3Nyxe8 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 salty sw 1v1's / chaos is against 1v1's kk gg all u bad ne warrsCbooy6 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 [Rp Story] A prayer of Renewal ((still more to come just writing this before I have to work will add in more later.)) It was a cool morning as An'she rose in the eastern distance just peaking itself over the mountains that surround the grassy plain of Mulgore. A large lone figure makes his trek up the northern mountain range path to Stonetalon mountains. the larger than usual shu'halo feels the difference in the air as he gets higher. the moisture from the ground is mostly gone the higher he gets and he can begin to feel the warmth of An'she. Reaching his destination, He sees a large stone with paintings, carvings and other small objects around it as a sign that others have used this stone a place of honor. Two other dark furred shu'halo loomed in the area. They looked up at with their red skull painted faces with a look of disappointment and begin to move towards the tall lone figure. "What are you doing here?" One of them questions. "I am here to pay my respects to the ancestors as well as you." The lone figure replies trying to hide his displeasure. "No!, you lost that privilege when you decided to abandon and betray your Grimtotem family!" one of them took his finger and beat it on the lone taurens chest. "No one trusts you Maholta." Maholta turns his face to the side and grunts. his mind was full of doubts and his spirit was filling with despair; until be began to feel the glow and warmth of An'she. he began to remember his promise. slowly did he turn his face around to face the two with a more proud face. "No." He calmly exclaimed. "It is you all who are wrong. I did not betray the tribe. It was all of you. And you betray the earth mother by continuing to fight the herd!" Brushing off the Grimtotems finger off his chest. He looks down at the both of them with a sense of justice that he could bring down upon them but the compassion not to try to hurt his family.Maholta0 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 [A] <On Cooldown> 13/13M Recruiting <On Cooldown>, also formally known as <Relax> on Emerald Dream, is now recruiting top tier players for Mythic progression. Established at the beginning of TBC, <On Cooldown> has recruited some of the best players from across all realms! Notable Achievements: (All of which we got on this server) Full BC content clear as a top 3 guild pre WotLK Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas (11/21/2008) Realm First! Magic Seeker (11/26/2008) Realm First! Fire Fighter (08/05/2009) Realm First! Celestial Defender (08/26/2009) Call of the Grand Crusade (11/10/2009) Alone in the Darkness (07/03/2010) Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall (12/26/2014) Ahead of the Curve: Blackhand's Crucible Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate Current Progression: 10/10 Mythic BRF 13/13 Mythic HFC Current Raid Times: Monday: 8:00 - 11:00 Server Time (CST) -- Mythic HFC Tuesday: 8:00 - 11:00 Server Time (CST) -- Mythic HFC Wednesday: 8:00 - 11:00 Server Time (CST) -- Mythic HFC Thursday 8:00 - 11:00 Server Time (CST) -- Heroic HFC / Alt Run Recruitment: DPS DK Rogue Warlock Hunter Shadow Priest Boomkin HEALER None TANK DK Druid **If your class isn't listed, don't let it stop you from applying. We recruit ALL talented players.** Why join: Stable raiding environment with veteran leaders and officers Unlimited flasks, potions and food for raids A fun and friendly environment You get to be a part of <On Cooldown>, one of the most prestigious guilds on Emerald Dream Requirements: Good Attendance Solid Internet connection Ventrilo Meet DPS / HPS benchmarks Willingness to take criticism in order to improve yourself and the raid How to apply: If you're interested in joining, simply apply at www.oncooldown.net Any questions? Ask the officer below: Bretech - Bretech#1201 We're back ED, hope you're ready!Bretech19 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 MEEPS! http://i.imgur.com/haEvG0P.gifBebbit4 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 Buying Character Names Looking to buy any good character names. Paying with gold, price to be negotiated. My idea of 'good' character names are : 1. Short 2. One word And that's it. Ideally the word would be a 'cute' word; but I'm not sure how to define a 'cute' word. Plus, I'm open to options!Alishee26 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 <Krakenvir Society> Looking for officers! I remade the guild with a different name, thought it fit better. So to reiterate, I am starting a guild with the intention of doing small scale wpvp. I am interested in rp but only if I have another person to write with. Anyone can join and expand upon the guild's interests if they wish and are willing to take full responsibility for whatever they start. So if you're looking to start a raid team or whatever. Main rules: 1) Have tolerance- If this kicks off there will likely be players of different aspects of the game in here, show them respect and make them feel welcome. And absolutely no racism, homophobia, hate speech, or the like. 2) Fair fights- I'm not gonna go interrogating people and kicking them out over pvp drama, but try to keep it fair when out in the world. Don't go repeatedly zerg someone with a group of 5 people or use an excessive amount of toys. 3) Relatively thick skin- People shouldn't be outright insulting each other in guild chat, but playful jokes towards each other is something I'm fine with. 4) I'll come up with more rules later! Special Rank Opportunites: Hatter- I'd like to do meetings with everyone wearing top hats, so someone with tailoring and the ability to craft the High Society Top Hat would be great. I'll work on money for mats. I will come up with more of these as I go along. If you're interested in joining mail me in-game.Gixo1 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Total War fans is Total War: ATTILA any good? I see it's 17 dollars on steam right now.Milkydud5 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Sega Games Steam Giveaway Yeah, go here: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/94153/ Click on any of those games listed (I clicked Golden Axe) http://store.steampowered.com/app/34276/ Then click "Install" and voila, 6 free games. Golden Axe™, Hell Yeah! Pimp My Rabbit Pack, Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions, Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit, Jet Set Radio, Sega Classics Figured you all might appreciate free stuff and something to do if WoW was getting boring for ya. Enjoy!Larieux1 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [A&H] RPPvP Crimson Collective is Recruiting! During a time of tyranny, peril, and terror one family seeks the rebirth of retribution. Based out in Ravenholdt Manor in Hillsbrad Foothills and founded by Arathor’s Noble House Wytefire, the Crimson Collective seeks to protect their own, to advance the family in status and power, and to correct injustices by any means necessary. Governed by the Crimson Council of Six, the Crimson Collective is a cross-faction compilation of the Alliance’s Crimson Covenant and the Horde’s Crimson Brotherhood. United through the sacred Rite of the Blood Sacrament, they are one Family. The Crimson Collective is a family bound by blood where members who have proven themselves worthy are initiated by a blood covenant (exchange of blood) ceremony called the Rite of the Blood Sacrament. You will live by a simple code of honor known as the Five Tenets. First Tenet - I will neither maim nor murder any of my brothers and sisters that have taken the Oath of the Crimson Collective Second Tenet - I will not partake in, perpetuate, or cause any strife among my brothers and sisters in the Crimson Collective. Third Tenet - I will answer any call to arms without question. Fourth Tenet - I will never dishonor or betray my brothers and sisters of the Crimson Collective. Fifth Tenet - I will support my brothers and sisters of the Crimson Collective during the Rite of the Blood Sacrament. If you are found to be in violation of any of the Five Tenets, you will invoke the wrath of the Executioner. The Crimson Collective also offers their loyal Bloodsworn an option to serve one of the following Triad Organizations: The Order of Discord, the Eyes of the Covenant, and the Executioner’s Death Squad. Are you prepared to join the Collective? Join the family today! Blood and Vengeance! OOC: By following a detailed task list, all members have equal and fair opportunity to advance within the guild ranks. For more information about the rank structure, organizations, guild origins, and mission task list, please visit our website at crimsoncollective.enjin.com The Crimson Collective [Alliance] <Crimson Covenant> [Horde] <Crimson Brotherhood> Our goal is to create a very close-knit, long-term, permanent home, and gaming community for our family. We are aiming to grow and cultivate a healthy environment for RPPvP. These goals and virtues will be upheld across different games and platforms should we choose to collectively venture into any other games. Interested in joining the family? Submit your application today at http://crimsoncollective.enjin.com/recruitment Tsolaria41 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Hello I am new to ED. My favorite hobby is slinging Chaos Bolts. Horde please be gentle with me I am only a tiny Gnome and probably only come up to your knee. I was looking through the pvp guild list but I was wondering if you have any PVP guilds that you would recommend that I join?Lucyornyu123 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 oh wait i've been here for quite some time now but i figured i'd make one of those introduction threads as well hi im esuba / novarg big swag bolts / ukraine fire wizard my RP backstory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3HKbm9ObMEsuba17 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Anyone wanna level with me? (A) anyone wanna level a char with me? I'm making a ret/holy pala on emerald dream (A) Have 5 heirlooms... chest, shoulders, head, leggs, cloak leave btag if interested!! (Must have the 5 exp heirlooms)!! (starting at level 1)Ferfykins1 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Ban Wave Was poking around the forums while bored here at work and it seems like another ban wave went out a few hours ago :)Voleek113 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Who said this wasn't an RP server? =)Agrar20 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Tfw you get ddos'd over a tabard on the BMAH, and you were only putting up one bid and letting it go the second someone else bid. dude wanted the tabard lmaoPhen2 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 @Necroplzz from disappointed like dad Had fun camping your monk alt while it was botting, hope to disrupt you more soon once you log back on :).Malus14 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Pandaren Hunter lf RP guild - guild found Edit - guild found Hey all, I'm Beastmaster Rosepaw. I'm a friendly, bubbly Pandaren Hunter. I love animals and I'm a little bit of a prankster. :3 I've been playing and raiding since WOTLK but I'm rather new to rp and I'm looking for a friendly, active rp guild on ED Alliance that's a little forgiving while I learn. My btag is Saxon#1117, feel free to add me to have a chat. ^_^Rosepaw2 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 [RP] Sharp's Really Fast Day on Coffee ((Sorry this was late for RP day! I hope you all enjoy, I had a bit of fun with this one.)) Routine was something that Nathaniel Sharp didn’t necessarily like. It was an important aspect of his life since he was a young teenager, and the duties that his daily routine was composed of demanded more precision, more speed, and more patience as he grew older. Things were far more simple -- and to him, more interesting -- back home, and required less brainpower. Nocking an arrow while hunting for breakfast was far and away more fun than say, confirming an itinerary for a shipment of fresh food, or signing off on documents stating that a soldier did indeed come across absolutely nothing in the eight hours he was walking in a large circle, trying to look as if he or she didn’t hate their life. Such a straight-and-narrow life demanded the Lieutenant’s interest when there was sometimes none of it, and thus… Caffeine became his silent hero and addiction. To Nathaniel, coffee had been a recent habit, only a few years old. Coffee was black, bitter, and he had to squint and swish it around in order to think, “Actually, this does taste like something!” He eventually admired the aroma, the subtleties, and the abundance of coffee. But today was a different day for Lieutenant Sharp. It was a different, dreadful day for everyone stationed in Lakeshire. The barrels containing the precious beans were missing. The few footmen that arrived before their patrols would start panicking in silence, as would Lieutenant Sharp. “There’s been an issue with the order from Eastvale, and there’s been a delay!” The innkeeper spoke over the aggressive murmuring of the soldiers. “We won’t have coffee any earlier than tomorrow morning, and I apologize for it!” It was way too early for this day to start going sour. “In the meantime, I suggest you all splash extra water on your faces and try to make it through!” Innkeeper Brianna was awfully chipper and positive for someone who’s up and about before the crack of dawn. Something wasn’t adding up, and the Lieutenant had to find out. “What’s got you so awfully chipper and positive for someone who’s up and about before the crack of dawn?” Sharp was direct and short when inquiring Brianna. “Are you sure those barrels were the only thing you had? I’ll take anything, and pay double for it. It doesn’t have to be from the northlands, it doesn’t even have to be good. Just give me some of what you’re having and I’ll be on my way.” Brianna leaned on the counter and looked up at Sharp with an oddly saccharine smile. “Well,” Brianna began whimsically, “I do have some stuff from Dalaran. It’s my own personal reserve, and it’s not everyone’s cup-of-tea. Because it’s coffee! I don’t mind fixing you up a cup, but it’ll be a handful of silver.” A handful of silver later, Sharp sat at a table with a warm cup of the special Dalaran concoction. The cup was dainty and elegant, and the foam at the top was in the shape of a star. The Lieutenant thought it was precious, but the pause wasn’t long before he sipped it. Sucking in the foam, the sugary sweetness of Dalaran Sparkroast filled his mouth and offended Nathaniel. This wasn’t coffee! It was way too sweet. Where’s the flavor, the smell? Still, it wasn’t so bad when you got past the sugary rush. In fact, the whipped cream foam made it extra-creamy, and it tasted quite wonderful if you pretended it wasn’t coffee. Nathan blinked his eyes, yawned, and sipped his coffee. On his third cup of coffee, the Lieutenant couldn’t have believed how wrong he was. With his eyes pried open and his now-jittery hands holding onto the last precious drops, the world seemed to move as fast as it should. He brought the empty cups to the counter where Brianna was still polishing the same spot on the counter, the innkeeper’s eyes trained onto Sharp like a cat to sprinting mice. “Wasn’t it wonderful? So wonderful?” Brianna spoke quickly, excitedly. Brianna and Sharp shared the same exact smile. “Everything is wonderful, so wonderful. And fast,” Sharp blurted rather than spoke. The pair nodded quickly at each other, bursting with absolutely nothing to say. “Well-anyway, I-gotta-go. Thanks for everything.” He held his hand over his chest. The officer’s heart was racing. “Am I excited, or am I about to die?” “Both, probably!” Brianna slapped the counter once, loudly. “Just kidding, ha-ha! But-really, you should go. Run!” The two couldn’t stop nodding at each other until Sharp ripped himself away and made his way outside. “Run!” Lieutenant Sharp needed something to do, and fast. He saluted every footman he saw with a rapid hand, eyes wide-open and with a toothy grin. The Lieutenant practically pranced around the town until he was intercepted by a footman, her stature almost as tall as the blonde scout.Sharp6 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 greetings everyone hey guys, I am long time player since vanilla finally deciding to give WoW another try. All my friends have since quit so I moved to a new server to start fresh and heard this server pretty awesome so i just wanted to say hi and possibly find a social guild to joinClaydin7 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Most active alliance wpvp guild! Just wanted to know?Centipedê16 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Tinksy's someonehelpme Fun Party It all happened when I was on my way home from my alcoholics anonymous meeting, only to get a flat tire. I had to have my car towed back home, but when I got there, I found out that my hard drive had died by some unfortunate circumstance. I can’t drive to the store to buy a new one, and the bus doesn’t run this late. I am currently writing this from my phone, and won’t be able to play WoW for a while. Just thought I’d tell you because it’s probably more important than whatever else you were doing. Updates soon, hopefully.Tinksy30 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 The Walking Dead season Premier Tonight I don't know why the picked Valentine's Day to air the season premier unless they are making a funny regarding " Netflix and Chill". ANYHOW, I am excited and think the loud kid is going to get Judith and Carl killed. Anyone else have thoughts or predictions?Realskane27 Feb 15, 2016