Emerald Dream

Nov 19, 2015 #ServerLivesMatter Stop multi-boxing... And ZPVPing.... I cant even duel right now cus server lag is so bad.... >.> #serverlivesmatterAskari43 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Returning player looking for guild! Hello everyone! I am just coming back to play WoW after taking a break since the second section of Highmaul was released. I have played every expansion and raided during Vanilla, BC, and Wrath. When Cata came out I was just burned out on everything so I took a break. A long break... I haven't really been in the WoW scene much in WoD but I am looking to get into it and prepare for Legion. I am looking for a guild who is a raiding guild 2 - 3 nights a week. I have almost every class at 100. I have done everything in raiding from Melee DPS, Ranged DPS, Tank, and Healed along with being the Raid Leader for my guild in Wrath. I don't really care what I play honestly I find the most fun in finding a guild to call home and people to play with. You just let me know what your guild needs and I can do it... and do it well. If this sounds like your guild feel free to message me. Incredible43 #1339Bashaww0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 slick ret palandon dps with swag hi i am lookign for a guild i have swag dps and 750 ilvl also i am 2k+ in monopoly n connected 4 plz suggest me any guilds?? thanksRínor11 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 looking for more pals (emerald meme creglist) hey im aumic a member of pals no this isn't a guild recruitment thread or a taco stand it's a looking for more pals thread. i have not that many friends on here bc they all left i only have a few left damn! requirements: 1. sense of humor 2. smell good 3. be silly like me???? if u wanna be my pal plz respond also if u wanna be my girlfriend call my battletag aumiiii#1253. also big plus if u are horde bc i play horde a lot now. oh and i think armadillos are hot looking forward to hearing from uAumic7 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 The First Karabor Convention War. War never changes. But who is to say that should always be the case? We have dealt with the tyranny of Garrosh Hellscream, a brutal orc guilty of various different war crimes against the whole of Azeroth, Horde and Alliance. Because of this orc, and our entrustment of the Pandaran, he directly led us onto this Draenor, where we ran across his father. His father, as equally a brute as his son, led the massacre of the Draenei of this world and yet we stand idle and do nothing. And why? Because he lent a hand on our assault against the demon Archimonde? Where do we draw the line. What is a war crime, and what is not? Times have changed. The Horde is no longer a group of savages pouring through a portal hellbent on the destruction of Azeroth. The Alliance are no longer cage wranglers, throwing the green men in cages and locking them in camps. We have grown, as civilizations on this world, and the time has come to act like it. We have faced many challenges together. The Lich King, Deathwing, Old Gods. Yet we still have not addressed the issue among ourselves. What is a war crime? This is something we need to address. This is why I propose a convention at Karabor, to discuss all that constitutes what a war crime is, so that we can move forward with our factions with the knowledge that we are all on the same page. ((There has been a lot of talk and drama about different guilds lagging the server intentionally, the multiboxers, fireworks, birds, banners, cross realm raids, honestly the list goes on. It seems people spend 75 % of the time in this game arguing and the other 25 % actually playing. If we can set up a convention, to outline what is and what isn't acceptable and we can all agree on it won't that better help us in the long run? Yes the similarity is from the Geneva Conventions in our world. Just as an example: If at the convention it is agreed upon that no side will drop banners as it causes unwanted lag, than any side caught doing so would be discredited within that fight, and victory would be called for the opposing faction. This is just an example to showcase how it could play out, if this actually happens. Or maybe we will come to agreement that if a multiboxer shows up, Horde or Alliance, we just pull out. All of us. I am not saying this is what we should do, just giving possible examples. I want to promote a discussion about this, among the pvp guilds of Emerald Dream. That is what we really need, a discussion. This would be a Horde and Alliance event and of course would only work if a majority of Horde and Alliance wpvp guilds are interested in this sort of thing. The thing is, the Horde can't WPvP without the Alliance. And the Alliance can't WPvP without the Horde. Let us not forget that. The First Karabor Convention can be a fun light-RP event (as we will surely be discussing things out of character ie: multiboxer), with real server wide implications that can only help us in the long run. Maybe this is a silly idea, and I am delusional for thinking that it can be accomplished. But I want to at least try. If this is something that sounds interesting to all you WPvP guilds, well let me know in this thread and we can continue to work on this together to set something up. If this is a silly idea, well go ahead and tell me that to so I won't continue brainstorming ideas for this. I realize this is a huge long shot, especially considering this is Emerald Dream. But remember this is a RPvP server. Let's get back to those roots. Lastly, all ideas and thoughts reflected on the forums by me, or in game are just that, my own thoughts and ideas. I speak for no one but myself. With that said, let me know what you all think about this.))Lucciian0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 [RP Day!] A Sparks Story The sounds of the battle were long gone when she awoke. In front of her…nothing. Darkness. Soundlessness as well, when she tried to move she felt an immense tingling pressure holding her in place. Her jostling shook loose some debris and she could hear it fall and fall and fall. She yelled. All it did was echo right back into her ears. Absolute fear gripped her and she used every fiber of muscle and sinew to try to free herself, but it didn’t work. After a while she slipped into despair and her eyes adjusted and she could make out a shape above her, minutely different in tone. It was the night sky and it became very clear what was happening. She was buried in the rubble of her city. Stuck under the wreckage of a ruined Dalaran. Hours passed. Struggling, yelling for help, looking around, all were useless in freeing her. And slowly her mind started drifting into dreams. Or were they hallucinations… ——————————————— She sat at a desk. Adorned in the simplest of robes. Clearly no one of great important. Her height and build were average, her reddish hair was shoulder length, and glasses rested on her nose. Her face was buried in a book. Something about counter-enchantments on material fortifica- blop. Something interrupted her reading, a light bump on the top of her head. It was an elbow. Attached to a very tall young man. Head shaved, beard dark and full, eyes a piercing strange gray. His voice was lazy and deep. “Whatcha reading Mabel?” The woman responded with a glare and a shove to get the man’s elbow off her head. This was a game that he played, not even that Mabel was particularly short. Just that the man was ridiculously tall. She then started her usual rambling. “Did you know that you can dampen the effects of various forms of concussive siege weaponry by enchanting the stones used to build a wall. Only it’s very…” The man rolled her eyes and Mabel’s voice trailed off. She had a tendency to ramble so she cleared her throat and smiled and spoke again with a cheerful tone. “Yes Roy. How are you today? What brings you up here?” She marked her page, closed the book and stood up. Despite the beard he had a bright and youthful face. His robes were streaked with purple. Clearly a mage and student of higher rank than Mabel. Roy put a hand on her shoulder and spoke. “You know one day we’re gonna put that brilliant mind of yours to work. Just whenever you decide to actually try an CAST a spell rather than just read a hundred books about it. And I’m fine. Was wondering if you could manage to take a break and come eat with me.” Mabel’s stomach fluttered with nervousness, both at the thought of actually wielding dangerous magic and at the thought of spending time with the man she had developed a gigantic crush on. Her voice came out in a nervous stutter. “I…I’ll s-start trying these tough spells when I’m ready! When it’ll be perfect. Just you wait…and yes. I’m starving.” ——————————————— Her thoughts blinked back to the rubble. The dire situation. The knowledge that everyone she’s ever known is probably dead. The idea that maybe she could have helped if she wasn’t so scared. Scared of herself, scared of getting hurt, scared of hurting other people. She loved magic and studying the arcane. More than anything. Well more than almost anything.Spàrks5 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 After spending some time in Ashran I much rather be around Warsong Battalion than Warsong Vanguard from Tich. Got into a premade of their guild through sheer luck, the least coordinated people I have ever seen. This has been an Imfernal P.S.AImfernal17 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Chaos Unable to find guildies to fight the Empire??? OMG .... Gimval ‏@GimvalED 15h15 hours ago @Unholy_ChaosED @KraitoxGamingTV So your WPVP raids are basically just Malseph now? Unholy ‏@Unholy_ChaosED 15h15 hours ago @GimvalED @KraitoxGamingTV We only had an hour notice before event and this is from the 2nd fight.. . but you can go !@#$ yourself Gim Gimval ‏@GimvalED 15h15 hours ago @Unholy_ChaosED @KraitoxGamingTV You had an hour notice and couldnt get anyone from Chaos together? Whats the point of your guild again?Xènà18 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 RP campaign meeting(TIME DECIDED what voice) 9:30 Realm Wednesday but which voice com do we want to use? I figured this would be the quickest way to get ahold of everyone rather than bouncing about on twitter(although if you know some folks who don't read the forums but are on the twitter a lot direct em here). Ideally we'd want folks from each guild to attend. Me and a few others would like to set up a meeting real quick to discuss a few things, rules and ideas etc etc For me Wednesday 930 realm or later works best. Thursday im going to see the jaguars-titans game and Friday-Saturday I work graveyards.Arn60 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 False Accusations- Anyone claiming that I "paid prepared" to come to ED is wrong. I've never communicated with Prepared before. I did not pay him to come to ED. People, especially GMs of large guilds, should have some proof before spewing nonsense such as this.Himanshu123 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 Computer question Looking to get a decent graphics card. I currently have a Nvidia GeForce GT 740. Any suggestions?Bebbit38 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 19, 2015 [A]Looking to buy moose carry hello, im looking to buy a moose carry alliance side, will pay 50k. gonna be honest I dont know jack about raiding this tier much less archimond so just expect me to splat. please contact me over Btag Fumper#1238 thanks for your time :)Itrinketsap0 Nov 19, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [Horde] buying moose carry 50k looking to buy a carry for moose, 50k, please post or add my btag aumiiii#1253. thanksRínor2 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Backstory critique Hey,i'm pretty new to RP in WoW and well,i've been working on learning lore and how to be a better RP'er. Currently i've been trying to sort out a backstory for Guozhuang,a pandaren warrior from the wandering isle, I'd appreciate any and all feedback and hopefully i can do pandaren proud. Guozhuang had always dreamed of leaving the wandering isle but had never felt the initiative to. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving his home knowing he may very well never see any of his friends or his master again. Raised on the wandering isle by his master Shu-lao,who taught him the art of the Qiang,was his life. Learning Shu-lao's teachings was of the highest priority but when the Alliance ship crashed into the island,something he never would have thought happened. It was on this day Shu-lao would die at the hands of a horde of Saurok. The grief he felt was insurmountable,Shu-lao had raised him as if he were his own. With tears in his eyes he took arms and slew all Saurok who stood before him. He turned to look at Shu-lao,cold and lifeless. It was now he felt the need to go beyond the wandering isle. He knew now that in order to protect what he loved most that he would need to be stronger. With a heavy heart he left the wandering isle in search of stronger foes,so that one day he could be strong enough to make sure this never happens again.Guozhuang2 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Moose carries and price? Is anyone going to be selling Moose mount carries and what's the price? Just curious. Thanks, AceroAcero66 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Selling Cho'Gall on Heroes 5k gold. I will pass it to you. Lol.Askari12 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Any Raiding guilds? Any guilds looking to progress through normal or heroic in need of caster DPS?Mörior1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Far over the misty mountains coooooooooooldArn12 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 (H) looking for late night raid guild! new to server but not to game. been a healer since vanilla well versed in healing hoping to find a late night raid team/guild hoping for 1am+ server time thank you for your time church#1941Boostturtle0 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Old Forums Archive Many of the threads aren't archived, but a few are: http://web.archive.org/web/20071217170856/http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?forumId=11210&sid=1 Enjoy!Charax1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 The reclamation of Vol'Mar Hello everyone, Our guild (Nocturnal Fate) has recently started leveling Char's on this server, I will start by saying that, Although most of us are not Rpers, we do respect the RP community, and don't want to take away anything away from that. Vol'Mar appears to be under constant attack, and we have fought there every night since hitting 100 (about a week ago) We hope to be up and running within a couple weeks with a decent amount of members to be able to drive out the alliance who attack there each evening.(for the most part, I dont anticipate us being able to push out the full 40 mans that hit it last night, at least as of yet) If anyone would like to join our fight, Pst me on This char, or add me to battle tag NFforlife#1763. We will start working to patrol the Tanaan jungle as a whole and push the alliance from the area, anyone wanting to pvp with the guild is welcome! ThanksFatescall13 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [RP] Thunder Precedes the Storm ((Is very small. Rasek's going to go on adventure with his stupid fat baby. I dunno if I like it very much, but okay :( )) He'd been here before, though he couldn't remember when. A wide dirt road that split, packed down hard, blank signposts pointing in either direction. It was quiet except for the thunder that boomed over silhouettes of great mountains, threatening the plain before them with rain. And dark, of course. It was very dark. Two figures stood at the crossroad, each of them looking to the clouds and the mountains far to the west. One was tall and smiling, lips wrapped around yellowed tusks, his eyes hidden by a wide-brimmed hat. His hands and chin rested on the knob end of a well-worn walking stick. The other was easily recognizable to any forest troll: A massive cat adorned in glass beads and feathers, legs painted red and black. Halazzi the lynx spoke without opening his mouth. “Do you see that?” He nodded toward the mountains. “Hell of a storm.” The old troll's smile widened, as if he'd known and had been waiting. He shifted his weight and turned his head to the side, knuckles pressing into cheeks. “You're here for it too, aren't you?” Rasek looked between the pair and the mountains and said nothing. A cigarette had found its way to his lips and his hands had found his pockets, fidgeting uneasily like the lanky boy he used to be. He could feel the lynx looking at him, weighing him, and every second made him feel younger, smaller, until he was no more than a pup at his mother's side. “He's dreaming, Legba.” “Is he?” The old troll looked at his companion. “What about the little one?” Rasek's face paled and he stepped back, looking frantically from side to side. Riska. He could have sworn he just felt a little hand in his. A boy just learning to talk, who babbled endlessly and cried the bigger his tusks tried to grow. Where was Riska? “My son.” The loa watched him, pity plain on their faces. Rasek stepped to the edge of the road as the wind picked up, yellow grass tickling his toes. “Where is my son?” He called out across the plain, eyes wide with fear, too afraid to take another step. Only the thunder answered, and the wind that swept down from the mountains was its echo. The spirits behind him turned their eyes to the storm. Halazzi shook himself and stood, noisier than any cat had ever been, ornamented as he was. “Best be going, Legba, before it gets too close. And you.” He regarded Rasek with disdain thick on his tongue. “Only a coward stands at the edge and nothing more. Better find your boy before the rain comes.” Find Riska, right. But he was safe, wasn't he? He was back in Revantusk in the home his father grew up in, safe on his grandmother's lap. Wasn't he? That's where he left him, but hell, what if something happened? What if they disappeared like Zaezha had, her dark hair still lingering at the edge of his mind. What if he came home to nothing, no village, no dock, no friends, and his little boy lost and all alone? Nothing was safe. Nowhere was safe but by his side. Nowhere. Rasek opened his eyes.Rasek1 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 In Celebration of WOW'S 11th anv. When was your first character created? My first two don't show due to them being deleted but Hollyforest was first seen Aug 27, 2005 at lvl 15 http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charhistory.php 80 Lose Your Life Dec 09, 08 70 Lose Your Life Jan 16, 08 70 Nyx Oct 09, 07 70 The Brotherhood of Fire Jul 25, 07 70 Unguilded Jul 14, 07 70 The Brotherhood of Fire Feb 18, 07 65 The Brotherhood of Fire Jan 31, 07 60 The Brotherhood of Fire Aug 19, 06 60 Lose Your Life May 30, 06 55 Lose Your Life Mar 05, 06 45 Lose Your Life Dec 23, 05 40 Lose Your Life Nov 18, 05 35 Lose Your Life Oct 28, 05 20 Dark Epidemic Sep 01, 05 15 Dark Epidemic Aug 27, 05Hollyforest52 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Greetings Hello once again emerald dream. I have not been here in 4 years. With the movie trailer and expansion trailer being seen I was interested in Warcraft once more. Looking for some friends of any exp. and a guild!Mohjoh11 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Nice Kaliri skyterrors ggLyxo2 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [RP] A Wild Gnome Appeared ((I would like to start by clarifying that I was given full permission to use Nonnie's character for this story)) October 10th, Lunar Labs – Shadowmoon Valley As we draw near the conclusion of the Alliance’s first year on this Draenor I find that my labs have functioned quite successfully. My patients are as lively as ever! Doctor Nonnie Coppersaw ceased her writing when her train of thought was interrupted by a scream muffled through several layers of wood and stone. A furious scowl spread about her face before her fist pounded the writing desk. “Medibot! He’s awake again, double the sedative and keep him quiet!” The closet in the corner of dingy office burst open. The tiny red robot inside scurried forth. Its arms waved frantically as the cleaning supplies in the closet fell out behind it. Medibot vanished around the corner and tiny metal steps could be heard rapidly descending creaky wooden stairs. “No! Please! Just let me go- just—go – please” The voice faded and went silent. “Honestly! People are so rude.” She spoke before exhaling a short burst from her nostrils. Her face in an annoyed pout she turned back to her writing. Ink had dripped over the last words she had written. “Damn. This day couldn’t get any worse.” The doctor resumed her scrawl. It has been four months since the disappearance of Saulley, and things are admittedly becoming dull around here. The plants outside are dying and the building is getting dusty, so I do wish he’d come back soon, but he’s probably dead, oh well. Creeeeeaaak. Nonnie spun her head towards the front door. Silence for a moment and then… creeeeaaaak. Her head spun around once more. Her hand reached to the side of her table where a meat cleaver still coated in dried blood rested. Her eyes narrowed in anticipation. WIIIIIIIIRRRRRZIP… Crash! Medibot flew around the corner waving its arms once more. Its task below completed it ran itself straight into the back wall of the closet. Once the robot recovered it’s footing it reached up to slam the door… WHAM WHAM WHAM! A mop handle that had fallen over was preventing the door from closing all the way. After several more attempts the robot realized the problem as it lifted the mop and propped it against the back wall… WHAM! The robot was closed in his closet and silence resumed. Nonnie let out a second exasperated exhale from her nostrils. I do hope things liven up around here soon. My experiments are becoming less and less available-- WHAM! “Ugh you stupid little robot can’t you be silent for—“ The doctor spun around to see the closet door still shut, but the front door wide open. The hulking black and green shape stood in the entryway. Spikes protruded from its flesh, its eyes glowed green and its tusks were a deep yellow. A fel orc. The closet door burst open once more, this time Medibot screeched in alarm, it wielded the mop as its only weapon so it could come to the rescue of its-SLAM! The fel orc forced the closet door shut once again. “Aaaaayeeeah!” Nonnie shouted as she chucked the cleaver at the attacker. The blade sunk into a tough skinned shoulder, but the wound hardly phased the monster. As it lumbered towards here in menacing orc fashion, the doctor spun from her chair and kicked up the table she had been writing on. Her attacker could only laugh as he continued towards the pathetic defense. Scrrrrrrrrrt. The table launched itself forward as the gnome shoved from the other side, it rammed into the orc’s shins taking it by surprise. The attacker crashed to the wood planks below, his girth splintered several. Nonnie reached the closet where Medibot waited, she flung the door open and the robot still wielded its mighty mop, it hesitated a moment and handed its master an oversized gun like contraption, loaded with at least two dozen tiny syringes. “Mess with me will ya?” Her tiny finger pulled the trigger, sending four needles hurtling into the buttocks of the beast. He leapt to his feet, barely noticing the pain, and then crashed once again. The orc’s eyes remained open but glazed. The shouts from outside the labs just now met her ears. Nonnie peered through her own front door, to see countless more orcs running about the place. They wove their way in and out of the Lunarfall buildings. Some carrying citizens slung over their shoulders. “Time to hide.” She muttered to herself. Creeeeaaak! She spun around to see three more orcs glaring down at her. “!@#$!” Her gun unloaded several rounds pelting each of them. The orcs simple minds did not comprehend what was happening and laughed at the useless bullets until they too collapsed, but more rushed in from behind. “DAMNIT!” The doctor bolted out her door. Medibot blocked the exit waving its mop at uselessly before the tiny robot was shoved aside. A new orc laid eyes on the doctor, but it fell to her needles. ((Continued))Scrazlo8 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 QotN If a potato falls in WPvP and no ones around to hear it, does it make a sound?))Jaxxa14 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Heroic Arch carry for Moose Who is going to carry me for free? Someone make it happen.Bløm0 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 [RP] Jailbreak in Stranglethorn “LET ME OUT YOU FILTHY IMBECILES!” Blightbane shouted at the assigned misfits that were once close to him. He began to kick the walls of the Grom’ gol Tower where he was placed in for his actions in the Blasted Lands. There seemed to always be guards by the entrance, placed by Arn himself as he worried for the rest of his people. Blightbane had the right intention to improve the misfits, yet he seemed to execute his ideas in a different manner. He began to think to himself, meditating periodically with his enclosement for the three months that he was in there. Beginning to grow hatred inside of him, trapped inside of his body as time went by. “You know what ya did deadie, we keep ya here fa ya safety, ta-” “---Shut up you fool! I will have my bearing vengeance! My day will come! You spineless coward, as if you actually think that the misfits will become stronger with your willpower? You are weak!” Blightbane rudely interrupted Arn as he spoke. Arn scoffed at Blightbane as he walked away from the cell door and left him isolated once again. (( He began to sing to himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7pINm41W30 - lmao )) The same night it seemed as if the evening was quiet, only hearing the frigid wind blowing in the air. Whispers are heard from underneath from an undisclosed voice as they began to become louder as they crept up the tower. The guards posted became curious, patrolling around the door. Immediately two Deathstalkers each placed their daggers on the misfit guard’s throats spewing threats in their ears to flee. They accepted the offer, fleeing as they let the Forsaken have their way with the Grom’ gol tower. Blightbane heard distinct Forsaken speech as he got up and looked and placed his ear on the thin wall. Immediately, a loud sound was heard from below, the tower beginning to tilt over as the legs were blown up. As the tower began to turn to its side, Blightbane braced himself as he tumbled over, seeing a broken exit in the roof. He saw projectiles and remains of the bomb that caused this, and saw the insignia of the Blackrocks. He glared, then becoming surprised as he looked up and seeing several Forsaken Defilers. He recognized the faces of many, Xaltic lending his hand to offer him support back on his two feet. Very few words were spoken as they had to escape before they were caught. The Defilers motioned Blightbane over to the shore where a ship was waiting to sail back to the Arathi Highlands in Stromgarde. There the Forsaken began to converse and catch up with each other as Blightbane had a new motive, not letting hatred fill himself as it did while he was imprisoned. (( Sorry if the story is kind of vague, just wanted to get this out of the way, so Blightbane wasn’t imprisoned anymore. Any questions let me know. Also thanks Arn for letting me use you in story.))Blightbane3 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Increasing Server Capacity Hey! No idea how to get this started or what to do, I just saw it mentioned yesterday after the major lag and ultimate server crash after the Warspear raid. Lets petition for the server capacity to be increased? There seems to be a lot more Wpvp going, and more people seem enthusiastic to get into it. I've also seen a lot of people have moved to ED just for the Wpvp also. I remember back a while ago there used to be huge battles between Tarren Mill/South Shore, and I don't remember the lag being quite as bad then as it was yesterday! Anybody know how to ask this of Blizz? Thanks! :) (Please no hate also, I'm just trying to get the ball rolling!)Doofey7 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 [PvP Event] ED - 6v6 Tournament #1 - RESULTS Congratulations to Heltor, Albo, Corvic, Moltke, Hitlord, Zanthus and Relapse on team: The Romper Room! Taking first place at the first Emerald Dream 6v6 Tournament with the prize of 75k gold! http://imgur.com/a/tx7xI ... Great job to all teams and an outstanding performance from Home Invasion Techniques, taking 2nd place. I want to give a big shout out to Noc, Disowndu, Noxi, Bathory, and Kuthoro for their generous donations towards the event and their great work! Thanks to all the team leaders Visibilities, Bohr, Moonmoon/Stenzie, Dis, Heltor, and Delby Managing to keep the tournament going by picking up members last minute. Most of all thanks to everyone who gave support to this event and the rest of Emerald Dream, things will only get better from here. Based on our first Tournament we learned a lot from our mistakes and plan to fix things for the future from brackets, teams, communication, rules, and production quality. I'm glad so many of you had a great time. Special Thanks to Bryan and Bacon for their commentary with me and all of the teams that joined. Looking forward to the future stay tuned to the forums because tournament #2 will be coming soon!Buttonbasher15 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 <RPPVP Campaign> Kalimdor Conflict Streamed some of the RP-PVP conflicts from tonight after we did arenas - had a lot of fun, lots of back and forth over the course of a few hours. If any of you were on the fence about joining, you should consider it (assuming you're respectful of the rules). Most of it here: http://www.twitch.tv/returnthehunter/v/26223800 Little highlight from some of the small scale stuff, really had a blast out there near Feathermoon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZy1ZRNfGGcReturnlol28 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Multiboxers Arguing which is more skilled I haven't been on ED since WOTLK but I come here to see if the WPVP/RP scene is still tight and the first thing I see is a thread between two microwave timers arguing which is better at spamming buttons as a blood DK. Is that what this server has come to? Also as a side note, the cliques on these forums that are obvious even after me browsing for 5-10 minutes... whew lad. thread is cancer turn back now I got what I needed to knowChaosdolt48 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Gauging Interest for a Secret Santa event! As the title says I am gauging interest for a secret santa event. Someone on WrA has done one a few years in a row and its been wildly successful, and I'm going to talk to her and see if I can just snatch that template to make it easy. I know its early, but it will likely take some time/planning/coordination. Just want to see if people would be interested in that sort of thing.Danterius18 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 hey wpvp is dying :(Monty228 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Moose Mount Carry - H Arch Looking to buy a moose mount bruhs post your H arch carry price here or message me on btag: mojo#1118Earthshatter2 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 While we wait... X l l l l ---------------------------------- l l l l ---------------------------------- l l l l Anyone down for some tic-tac-toe while we wait? FAILLLLLLLLLL Ignore this post This was not the post you were looking forAskari2 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Horde RP event Calendar- November (( HERE WE GO AGAIN. You know the drill, post if you know of an event going on in November that you would like added here, or if I got any information incorrect. Week 1: Nov 1st-7th Honoring the Loa: Hosted by Gor'Watha, Monday 2nd 9pm ST Day of the Dead Memorial: Hosted by Phoenix Highguard, Monday 2nd 10pm ST Bar Night: Hosted by Gor'Watha, Saturday 7th, 10pm ST Week 2: Nov 8th-14th Mak'Rogahn: Hosted by Redwood Tribe, Monday 9th 9pm ST (must be signed up by November 6th) Tall Tales Hosted by Gor'Watha, Thursday 12th 9pm ST Aglaica's Meet and Greet: Hosted by Aglaica, Friday 13th 8pm ST Bar Night: Hosted by Gor'Watha, Saturday 14th, 10pm ST Week 3: Nov 15th-21st Bar Night: hosted by Gor'Watha, Saturday 21st, 10pm ST Week 4: Nov 22nd-28th Mak'rogahn: hosted by redwood tribe, Monday 23rd, 9pm ST (must be signed up by the 20th) Great Hunt: Hosted by redwood tribe, friday 27th 9pm ST Bar Night: Hosted by Gor'Watha, Saturday 28th, 10pm ST Week 5: Nov 29-Dec 5th Bar Night: Hosted by Gor'Watha, Saturday Dec 5th, 10pm ST Threads for events: Mak'Rogahn: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19650245190 November is pretty bare so get to scheduling your events! ))Liniadel21 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 andrew sits garrison while stormshield burns http://www.twitch.tv/preparedwow ALL HAIL LORD PREPAREDDeadtaco89 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 who else /hoarding thunderfuries/ my bags consist of nothing else at this pointEsuba3 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Anyone good with animals? My cat got sick or something last night, Not sure what's going on but he's acting alot differently than usual(Crying alot, pooping wherever he is instead of in the box, shivering, just crouching down when you move him, refuses to move much). I'm kinda worried about him, anyone might know whats going on with him?Camp20 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Druid pvp guild Hello friends, I'm very interested in joining or creating a smallish all druid pvp guild. I have a horde druid on ED and an alliance druid on sargeras but am willing to move to find a home. if anyone is interested or knows of one please let me know. ty for your time, cheers!Sinaries4 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Cuz I'm bored... Post your favorite viral video!! Mine is the classic: https://youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xkKeybuh2 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 [H] <Skullsplitter Clan> RP/pvp Orcs that live for war gladly die the way they live. Lok'tar Ogar are not simple words but are words we all live by and have strength in our hearts. If you desire to pave the path of glory with the entrails of your enemies, come find me. You wont be disappointed! ((Orc only RP/pvp traditional clan. Please visit skullsplitterclan.enjin.com))Mugrok1 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Emerald dream (H) roleplay Where the rp opportunity and guilds be at mon?Sarbekka9 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Bloodbourne Vanguard victory in Warspear Had a good time defending Warspear with Pride of the Fallen, Foul, and others. Well fought WFL, D7, and Chaos. Bloodbourne Vanguard salutes you. /SaluteGuulrun4 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 What were you saying about obsession? ...Maekur217 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 Endlessly TF While the WOW anniversary is up, you can get as many costumes as you desire. They are account bound, get your supplies of TF while it lastEremes3 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 I'm sorry Ms.JacksonTherle5 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Alt Stalking... Rappz38 Nov 16, 2015