Emerald Dream

Dec 21, 2015 It be sexy It be sexy on New years if we all had a massive drunken WPVP battle.Piersman4 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 [H] The Syndicate is Recruiting! Short and sweet thread. Basically The Syndicate is always on the lookout for able bodied recruits to join our ranks. We participate in WPvP, rated arenas both high rating and lower, and RBGs. If you are wanting to find a place to call home and be able to participate in any of the above items in a competent and friendly environment, please don't hesitate to respond to this thread or whisper one of our members in game - they will direct you to the right person. Much Love, Flex FOR THE SYNDICATE!!!Zenflex1 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 Wiggals N Diesel - R1 Partiers (ED) 'Tis what it says, comrades. - Just to be losers :D http://imgur.com/2yxCSPyGemona2 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 Guild Building thoughts I have a high Respect for Clan BattleHammer, about having a pure Dwarf guild, since i have been back i have been wanting to start a lot but i am far to rusty. But I was wondering about peoples thoughts on if some one added another all race guild which one might be more dominant Either Night Elves or Draenei? I would like to start a guild for one race and grow it as an all around RP if possible But a raiding and pvp Guild that will grow in numbers and power and be a primary home for which ever race. Any ideas how this could become possible?Kurettrath6 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 [A] 730+ hunter looking for RBG guild Hi, I am looking to join a guild that does rated battlegrounds. would love to get that mount, will listen, communicate and be active, any questions welcome, 23 years old playing out of Sydney Australia.Arianiee3 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 @Trodorne I know things have been tense lately, with the negativity and rallying around the MB problem ED faces but I'd like to take a moment to throw something positive out there and thank Trodorne for stepping up and taking the initiative by giving RPers on Horde side something to do tonight. No disrespect to Darg or Gor'watha (loves ya!) though. As stated by Juzmik, the bar night was cancelled for tonight for the races but it's a busy time of year with exams, studies and holidays so both were cancelled. Anyway, Trodorne picked up the mantle...errr...I mean cups and bartended in Dalaran. He did pretty good on such short notice! ED needs more people and RPers like him. /applaud I hope everyone is having a happy holiday and can't wait to see you all after your breaks from the game! Night ED!Takorah10 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 [RP] Memories of a Death Knight. In the darkest corner of the dank tavern sits a hooded and cloaked figure, embracing the shadows that seperate him from the other patrons. He calls himself Haesthlin now, though what his name was in his past life, he can not recall. Perhaps it was better he couldn't remember life before death, a thing he could never have again, a thing he longs for and hates at the same time. A goblet of wine sits untouched before him, glowing white eyes peering into the deep red liquid, peering through it and into the past, to the earliest memory of his living death, to the beginning of his torment as a death knight. . . - Five years earlier - A full moon shone like a beacon in the night sky, its light falling on a grassy land blanketed heavily with a thick fog. The town of Darkholme capped the tallest hill, cresting the thick fog like an island surrounded by an ocean of mist, the light from the city lanterns holding the fog at bay, the elven citizens making ready for bed, blissfully unaware of the impending doom that gather before their city gates. Beneath the gloom of the eve fog a legion of scourge minions had stalked through the underbrush of the surrounding woods and waited in the valley before the gates of Darkholme. Though the odd mix of scourge creatures stood haphazardly, the death knights stood in perfect ranks, hundreds of them, as if set there like pieces on a chess board by a giant... or a guiding mind. One knight looked to the left of him, then to the right, he could not recall how he came to be there. . . He realized with an odd lack of emotion that he could not even recall his true name. He had a vague memory of a powerful figure, a great knight, referring to him only as Haesthlin, and then it was blackness, and an unquenchable hunger. Haesthlin peered through the mist at the warming glow of the lights in the town before him, but it was not the flame of the lights that felt warm to him, but even from where he stood he felt the warmth of living beings within the walled town. It fueled in him immense hatred and jealousy, and a desire to snuff out the flame and end its life. He had a sudden insuppressible urge to begin marching on the town, and he stepped forward, and to his shock and surprise, all the knights and scourge did so with him. There were no words spoken aloud, no physical commands to be seen, but without missing a step, the armies acted as one, dominated by one mind, and without ever meeting him or being told, Haesthlin knew exactly who that mind was. The Lich King. Rank upon rank the death knights stepped through the veil of mist seperating the darkness from the light, the scourge minions crawling up between their marching feet, racing towards the wooden walls that surrounded Darkholme. From the city tower came a shout, and then more shouts further in the distance, and soon the ringing of bells could be heard, warning of the imminent attack. Scourge zombies began scaling the walls, the gargoyles already dropping from the sky inside, the screams of their victims echoing in the night. An Abomination staggered forward from the midst of the scourge minions towards the closed gates, a massive club grasped in one deformed, twisted fist. The Darkholme town guards fired arrow after arrow into the creature from atop their towers, but the abomination hardly noticed as it began to swing blow after blow into the gates, the wood creaking under the pressure. The scourge minions formed up behind the abomination, thousands of them, crawling over each other and skittering about like a kicked ant hill, and in the shadows of the meadow below, the rank and file of the Death Knight legion. As the final blow brought the gates down, the scourge forces rushed forward, breaking onto the wall like waves on a cliff, rushing through the open gate and into the town, leaving only chaos and destruction in their wake. The death knights marched into Darkholme, their work more methodical than the scourge minions, street by street, house by house, family by family, the town was purged. As each life was extinguished, the scourge ranks were replenished. Men, women... children, the scourge did not discriminate, and all were struck down in the name of the Lich King. The town was put to the torch as the scourge minions marched back into the night, but all Haesthlin felt afterwards was the coldness of death. He knew he should feel remorse at what he had done, he should feel disgust at himself for his actions, but all could feel was disgust for the living. When the sun rose on Darkholme the next morning, all that remained were the charred remnants of the burned houses, and the charred bodies that littered the streets.Haesthlin9 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 [RP] Well go, but well complain the whole way ((I haven't written in awhile, bear with me. )) “You’re going to have to run that one by me again.” “I know you aren’t old enough to have hearing problems, Ms. Sha’qelas. You heard me.” Liniadel Sha’qelas rubbed her temples for a long moment, leaning heavily into them, as if trying to will away the situation before her. Around and around, in circular motions, pressing her gloves into the skin. When she finally opened her eyes moments later, she was dismayed to still see the Magister standing before her. “I’m simply wondering why you’re telling jokes so early in the morning.” She lowered her hands, laying them on the desk and lazily leaning forward- making no motion to perfect her posture before the man. “It’s not a joke.” “A dream, then.” The Magister let out an aggravated sigh, idly rolling his eyes and placing the sealed letter on her desk, allowing the ugly eye of the Kirin Tor to stare back at her. “You can’t be serious, Arcanist.” “I am serious, and don’t call me-” The Magister bit his tongue at his improper rank, and let out a sigh. Of course he had to draw the short straw that led him to deal with the woman. They regarded each other for a quiet, annoyed moment, before Liniadel reached forward, examining the Kirin Tor document. “So the Spire cares about some snotty Kirin Tor going missing in Northrend. And they want the Highguard to do something about it.” Thoughtfully, she ran her finger over the wax seal, the purple eye causing nausea to surge within her. “Horde settlements are being attacked, too-” “Which I’m sure is your number one priority.” The Magister paused, clenching his jaw, and continued. “And due to new management in Dalaran leading it to become…neutral-” “Like it was intended to be-” “-They’ve been opening up the city to horde once more.” He snapped, raising his voice to finish over her. Liniadel leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs and placing the document in her lap. Her lips pursed in thought, her eyes sharpening into growing anger. When she mulled over the anger long enough, she placed the letter on her desk angrily. “So- the whole…Purge of Dalaran, political prisoners being tortured, Proudmoore literally slaughtering civilians in the street, we’re just forgiving and forgetting that?” “That isn’t your call to make.” “The Kirin Tor is /Alliance/, you can’t just-” “They’re under new management.” “And they just get to walk away with what they’ve done.” Liniadel fumed in silence, glaring at the purple eye of the Kirin Tor with all her malice and hatred, and wondered if they had ever received the four severed heads she had sent them so many years ago. This wouldn’t end well, placing so many Highguard who had undergone torture and horrors at the hands of the Kirin Tor so recently. But as she reminded herself, when the Spire said jump, who was she to argue. It was entirely likely, she thought to herself, that they were being sent in as expendables to see just how far the new Kirin Tor’s patience extended towards Sin’dorei. “If it pleases you, you won’t be alone.” Liniadel raised her head, narrowing her eyes at him. “What the hell does that mean.” And her stomach churned at his smile. “You’ll find out.”Liniadel7 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 Dear Meeps What is happening on my front lawn? http://imgur.com/8UJPEnlCatalinamoon35 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 <Shadows of Lordaeron> Recruitment -halted In efforts to get to know our members better ICly and OOCly, Shadows of Lordaeron will be halting recruitment as of now. In efforts to promote better community within the guild, better RP, stronger storyline. Will still recruit under special circumstances, but open recruitment is closed for now. As well as looking into our recruitment process; ie working on our application and IC interviews to be more extensive. Can contact Aglaica, Blightbane, Maggotspine, or Posie for details, events, etc.Aglaica4 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 The real victors of tonight's Warspear battle Please enjoy this captured footage from tonights epic Warspear battle! https://vid.me/S1JM Wpvp is so much fun.Lucciian25 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 Current RP Guilds? Hey! I've been playing WoW for about a year and a half now and have yet to find a good/semi-serious RP guild yet. I recently transferred to Emerald Dream after hearing some good things about it's RP community. I'm looking for a solid RP group that is relatively serious about it, but not like Moom Guard - Goldshire Inn levels of seriousness. I saw a post about this earlier, but saw the it was updated 2013. Thanks in advance!Santhal8 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 LF Active Medium Sized PvP Guild Just looking for a medium sized guild to do some small wpvp, rbgs,arena, ashran, and bgs.Cutwrax3 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 SLI Required for Stormshield? I know this may look like another post in a sea of millions about best player in the world, the supreme multiboxer, but I'm more interested in how to get the most out of my Stormshield experience. I've been getting some bad lag, and was convinced that it was either my computer or my internet connection, so I upgraded both of them to try and solve the problem. Current Rig: Intel i7-4790K @4.60 GHz 16384 MB @ 1800 MHz NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 Ti Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB SSD EVGA Supernova G2 850W PSU Internet Connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/4927225793.png Video highlighting the issue: https://vid.me/Wcsf Could a game-master or tech-savvy person, possibly Mr. Sixty-Accounts himself give me some advice on how to improve my in-game experience? Personally I'm thinking that I probably need to buy another 980 ti to handle the extreme load that WoW's next-level graphics require, but I may also need to look into upgrading my internet connection.Laysers11 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Looking to buy a Magic Rooster. title. Math#1786 or whisper me in game at Mathalla and we can discuss prices. Can also throw in some good pets if of interest.Mathalla0 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Someone skipped the Ban Wave.. I love them <3 its always funny finding these in your BG :P http://imgur.com/XA4OGgLKayefsi5 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Emerald Dream Shall Not Die. It has come to my attention that. . . Emerald Dream is indeed becoming a corrupt, yet dying server. I have nothing but remorse for what I am now. . . What I have become. What I have done. Both to this server, and the people on it. I carry nothing but remorse, and writhe with misery and agony for what I have become. On this day. I shall remain friends with Malseph, as I always have always been. But I no longer wish to feed this corruption. I want it to end. Now. It has put our beautiful server into a state of apparent and noticeable disarray. Rotting it from the inside out. And I have no one to blame, except for myself. Beckoning his name, whenever we got outnumbered or slaughtered in Cøld Bloød. No more. Prepared moved to Emerald Dream. . . Purely because of the hate, and anger that began to manifest within this server. All the !@#$ talk. . The hurtful, awful words. The Grudge matches in wpvp, the deep resentment and pain. The emotion. People acting detrimental towards one another, truly striving to hurt that person. He knew this environment suited him. He knew he would make himself home here. He enjoyed the thought of a very healthy server, with a looming Human Death Knight Multi-boxer that constantly reeked havoc, and made horde life miserable. whereas the inhabitants of said server constantly tried to gnaw out each other's throats, while tearing out their spine with the knife they ran down their back. I have no one to blame except for myself. . . Always beckoning Malseph to this server. Encouraging him to move to this server. I have no one to blame except for myself. I started playing WoW during Vanilla, on this very server. It is something I hold dear, merely out of pure memory. What have I done. . . Why would I do this. To something I love. I don't understand. I just. Didn't realize the damage being caused for the longest time. I thought it was great, being able to wipe any Horde raid in Tanaan I wanted, at the drop of a dime. But the damage I have caused. . . I am Misery. I am Agony. I Writhe with both, and I hold nothing but Remorse. I will do everything in my power to ensure this server is vivacious, and healthy as it was before this morbid cold war of mboxers started. . . If we do not work together to help save this server. So many boxers will have moved to Emerald Dream. . . None of us will be safe. Anywhere. It will not matter what time of day, or night. We will have no where to run, when the bombs begin to fall. § On this day. I am done. I will not succumb, or submit to such any longer. We will save Emerald Dream, as a whole. Regardless as to whether you are with me or not. I will start taking the necessary steps, and measures to ensure this server returns to full health. As if I were a soothsayer, or prophet of some sort. I have foreseen it. Emerald Dream Shall Not Die.Ånguîsh57 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Unexpected Mav https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkrAr3SQkA4&feature=youtu.be https://twitter.com/DementriusNA/status/677377795203325952 (The video creator made it into a Gif)ßullseye99 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 You know we need.... A Old god tmog and Harvest season (O3O)Piersman1 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 [A-RP] Dwarven Rp? As Dwarven RP is basically dieing on Wyrmrest or is just about non existant anymore on that server im looking for a new place to RP a Dwarf. How is it here on ED?Hrothganron4 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Aredone aka PreparedWoW and his fate http://postimg.org/image/hr0b2setxMissiles7 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 LF PVP Guild Just looking for a strict PVP guild. Preferably with rating requirements.Chedge15 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 World Event? As my first time doing a major world event on ED like winter veil which requires to be out on the world, I think i understand some people frustration with the pvp only community of ED. I dont have to deal with the no life players constant grief over the player wanting to do they quest since i have friends on pve realms. I have to say when people only have 30min to finish the daily and a large group of horde players expend over 5 hours farming lone players just wanting to finish the daily(it would be same if they were alliance btw) makes me want the MB to take more notice of the server and destroy the wpvp even more. At least like that you will get to feel the same way as those that probably just want to quest. Do not get me wrong im all about pvp, but farming a daily hub for hours and hours when there no opposing group, is doing the same as the MB. The kicker is most of this player boast and self-proclaim themselves master of pvp, but only come out here with a well made group and voice. You might think im QQ or this is a @iwantattention, but at the end of the day i have the option to crz into pve and avoid you (the !@#$%), other dont. I forgot to add i made the post, because the first night this event was out and the kids were sleeping both horde and alliance were questing w.o the constant pvp camping like this world event is intended, a time when we show the spirit of X-mas in game.Eremes146 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 As ruler over the Alliance of Emerald Dream.. I command all of the Alliance players to stay playing Alliance on Emerald Dream. You must do as your absolute ruler commands you! This will help the Horde to continue to receive massive honorable kills as a result of the misguided guild leaders of the Alliance continue to assist the Horde. The ill-informed guild leaders of the Alliance continue to post incorrect information and propaganda in an effort to instill fear in the Alliance players. However do not be afraid Alliance! We, the Horde shall continue as we are doing to gain lots of honorable kills from you. Stay playing Alliance and do not move to another server nor play Horde. This is the message sent by order of the powerful Prepared Multiboxer!Prepared152 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 Looking for Raiding Guild Hey! I've been playing wow since vanilla on and off and recently rerolled with friends here on ED. Though they have stopped playing I would still like to raid. I can raid basically anytime from 4-11 server and know how to get the most out of any class I play. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for giving me the thought! (PS I just made this character a couple weeks ago, I've geared myself as much as I can guildless :) )Slippur0 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 WTS lots of 60 BoE xmogs I have too many to individually search without the "of the monkey".. etc to post them in the AH. Additionally I can sell to horde in need. I haven't created a google doc file yet, but if you're in need of some 60 xmog items, ask me if I've got it! Reasonable pricesKushpoop0 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 [Spoilers]4 Fun, RP Legion Weap Discussion I labeled this as potential legion spoilers because it discusses weapons in Legion, so if you're trying to avoid ANY information about the next expansion turn back now. This is a just for fun discussion. As we all know artifact weapons will create some interesting problems for RP, so I do not want this to turn into an attempt at actually deciding rules for them. Rather I would like us to just have a positive, just for fun thread about people we personally think would be worthy of ICily having an artifact weapon. You can recommend your friends or people you think have had a positive effect on the community. I'll start. I've only been on the Emerald Dream since February 2014, but the entire time I noticed this person had been a positive presence in the forums and the community. Unfortunately my time here did not allow me to be active in this person's guild, although I was in it for a brief time. The person in question has a strong and well known presence within the community both OOCily and ICily, it is for these reasons that I would vote for Liniadel to be the one to ICily receive the Ashbringer. The next person that I would call out for this, is also a member of the Horde (I know I'm a filthy traitor). I have had a lot of fun RPing with this person and they have been a legitimately nice individual to me OOCily... ICily there have been a few sarcastic comments, but that is beside the point. I would vote for Umcha of the Gor'Watha Warband to be ICily given G'Hanir, the Mother Tree. Finally I will dote on a personal friend of mine. Together this person and I have ventured across multiple servers since BC, and he even brought me to this server. He has always been a solid RPer and I think he would deserve Tuure, Beacon of the Naaru. I am of course speaking of my own officer Vittara. Now I only wish Clover was still active so I could recommend her for Ebonchill. Anyways what are your guys' thoughts? Who would you like to see ICily gain an artifact weapon. Have fun with this, it in know way can have any bearing on what people will actually RP come legion. Consider it some weird form of fan fiction.Nemò29 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 19, 2015 If Kil-Jaeden can, so can Emerald Dream. Stop clumping and going head on http://i.imgur.com/9QXsv0d.jpgBubbaboomkin10 Dec 19, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 [AWVN Story] The last Winter Veil Now I sit in my chair in the rubble that was my home. A man was I once ,now, more beast than ever. Deep in my soul wages the eternal battle. Control they said it would give me. Stay the beast they said. They lied. I look around at the ash scarred oak beams rotted as dark as my soul. Once there was happiness here. The warmth of a fire, the laughter of my wife and children are all distant memories. Now there is only dismal despair. I hear the bells of Winter Yule ring as a few Gilnean's return to bring the cheer to Gilneas again. For me, they draw me deeper into darkness. Those bells, those cursed bells that ring in my soul. The dark memories return. The night and the fear oppress my thoughts. How the bells rang alerting us to our doom. I fell to those blood soaked fangs of those dark malign entities. The pain in my body twisted me and formed a killing machine. It drove reason from my mind.. I reveled in the ripping of others flesh. The dark satisfaction of the beast thrives in me. Never is it's hunger sated. Outside the window is the laughter of children but to me they are screams. The screams of the small ones as they were hunted. My beast,never satisfied, sought out the easy prey. My mind prays to forget all this but those who say they can only lie. The broken bodies that lay before me their childish innocent wiped away in a torrent of anguish and blood. Those faces...those faces will haunt my dreams for eternity. My beast within laughs. The memories of that night bind me in dark thought and I relive them over and over again. This place I do not want to be. Its familiar surroundings that I called home. The whimpering and frightened sounds that issued from it beckoned the beast. I do not want to remember! The scream as the monstrosity I had become crashed through the door. My mind burns with torment. The pleas that fell on deaf ears echo in my heart rending it to pieces. Those faces...those faces that haunt me. The beast laughs at my misery and sucks my soul and humanity dry. I look down at the flask of Gilnean brandy that I eagerly consume like a man in the desert. The beast laughs once again knowing that not even the numbness of the alcohol will dull its rage. Yet It is I who will have the last laugh. Even now as I swallow the last bit of my redemption the beast only begins to suspect. The numbness is different this time. The eyes begin to loose the the flame of life. To late the beast has realized its folly. A grim smile caresses my now numb lips. It is to late for it. Soon it will be swallowed in the emptiness that is nothing.. Outside the carolers sing. The celebration has begun. Inside it grows dark. Soon it will be over. My breathing stops at last. In the darkness I feel the warmth of a fire and hear the laughter of my children. I am freeCadwallen1 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Legion Surv hunter If this made it live how mad would you be? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4IxrPng27QBossk2 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 MULTIBOXING is good for Emerald Dream! No one sees the Positives... Only the negatives... Do you complain that Ashran is Alliance dominated, easy unbalanced wins non stop no fight??? Do you complain that the Alliance ranks are heavy with pvp players an Botters so games were always faceroll in arena and RBGs??? Do you complain that most normal BGs are alliance steam rolling horde and no challenge??? World PvP: for a whole expansion now you have camped towns farming NPCs and the occasional Horde that runs into your groups. Your Duel heroes had free reign on Tanaan, arena teams camping questers 3v1... MY POINT IS: Now there is DRAMA, rage, anger and war... Where you was bored, now you must work together with players and guilds, make plans, strategies. You get attention from all of wow, all servers, even famous players and youtubers are making videos talking about what the heck is going on in ED. ED is the most exciting place to be, in a time in WoD when everyone says there is a lack of content an servers seem empty from SUB Losses... And still, all you do still, is complain.... ED ALLIANCE, I hope the BOT ban wave did not decimate your ranks and leadership too mutch, cheer up an get into the fight.... Forget the 40 man multiboxer, how about focus on zerg guilds with hundreds and hundreds of players going at it...Snapinturtle29 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 So how's my old server doing? Been some time...but you know what they say, you can take the addict out of the WoW, but you can't take the WoW out of the addict... So I figured I'd pop in here and see how folks were doing. See who the big guild names are these days, who's still the hated players...how are my Pandaren folks doing? Anything interesting happening these days or is everyone just kind of laying low until Legion? (note: this isn't really a full return, a friend just bought me a month and really wanted me to play with him, and I have no intention of returning to full control of Serenity Peak Brewery. I may pop up around every now and then though)Alrauyne22 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 B E S T B O X E R ? ! Floyd Mayweather, Jr.Bobzômbie28 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Morale boost Just incase you lot wanted something to giggle at. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ou-wun0P0g Fastest way to honor cap there is! peaceInsidiatoria1 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Nor Serrar Tavern Night ((It's a Night, a Night for Night Elf Tavern RP!)) Greetings brothers and sisters! Calling all Kaldorei, and their non-Kaldorei spouses, friends, and admirers. The Nor Serrar invites you to join us around a warm fire, with some moonberry juice in your hands (and in your body). We gather to relax, unwind, listen, and share stories from all Azeroth. North, south, east west? Who cares where you are in the elven diaspora!? Just come join us and share in the merriment! For this eve shall be our night, the night of the children of the stars. The Nor Serrar humbly invites you. ((this event is a relaxed, unscripted tavern RP event for Kaldorei and their admirers to hang out and meet IC in a friendly, chill setting. It takes place on Friday, December 18, 2015 and begins at 8:00 PM server time. For security reasons, the location won't be posted here. If you are interested in attending, please contact one of the following Nor Serrar members in game: Kathios, Iadene, Airen, Cults, Abyssaloth, Azsharin, or Fraxinus Note: For the sake of keeping things nice and peaceful, we are not inviting Horde toons at this time. In the future, we might opt for a location like Dalaran or Shattrath and make it more open, but for now we are just inviting people in the RP community who have alliance toons. Sorry Hordies, <3 you))Abyssaloth2 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Six month bans just went out So I'm guessing most have heard of the 6 month ban wave that just hit. Awfully curious how this one turns outCrunkasaurus65 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 When you attack a multi-boxer And all their toons stare at you like... ▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓ ▒▓░░░░▓░░░░▓ ▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓ ▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓ ▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓ ▒▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓ ▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓Giblort0 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 @Forum Moderator "Speculation around if or why someone was actioned is not permitted, and could result in a restriction of posting privileges. " !@#$ you.Pawpy2 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Medieval Carnage update <Medieval Carnage> Is a fast past growing Mature community. We have our own teamspeak bank tabs and much more. We currently run Arenas premade bgs, ashrans and Avs plus wpvp small scale and mid scale events. we currently have officer spots open for the following rank 2 PVP officers spots 1 PVP rbgs leader spot 2 Hr officers spots 1 RP officer spot 1 PVE officer spot Of course keep in mind this is still a WPVP guild so keep this in mind if you wish for a invite please in game mail me or pst any member of MC and have them invite you all are welcome to join and become part of the knights of the round table and help purge the realm of its evil horde BarbariansKthreerulez5 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Hello RPers Just wanted to say how happy all the new stuff has made me. New campaigns, new events, new guilds, new players and videos and profiles and art. I've seen so many people try out RP, or try to get others into it, or just kinda come along and watch lately that I am very pleased and very proud of you all. So many of you are creative, positive people who make our server cute and special, and I just *wipes away tears* such a proud dad. I'm so happy with all of you. Keep going! You are doing a great job.Rasek23 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Dear alliance Thanks for the winters veil fun! How the orc zerged Christmas!Slëdgehammer11 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 A place to enjoy Hey, I'm looking to join a guild, preferably something smaller sized.. (kek) looking for a group of people who like to PvP/PvE, I don't mind if its still in the "building a team" stages either. I just want a good group of people to play the game with. I have experience tanking in Highmaul and a little bit of BRF, and i think i did one wing on HFC in LFR before taking a little break from my warrior. PvP-wise i dont think i've ever broken 1600 rating (WOW ARENT YOU A PRO?!) but i do enjoy the competition and shooting for pvp mounts. please whisper me in game Porksausage#1546 or leave a comment here thanks any and all in advance!Steakhaus1 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 Asmongold discusses ED's Multiboxing problems Figured you guys might want to watch this. Really hope Blizzard takes notice. https://youtu.be/WU9gQWTjoB8Sovngarde87 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 4/13H 708 RShaman LF Raid Guild Hello Emerald Dream, I recently resubbed and used my 100 boost on a resto shaman. I'm looking to get back into raiding and have been gearing since I resubbed. I started during LK and have been raiding ever since. I've just grown tired of pugging raids and would like a more consistent schedule with people who enjoy the game and don't immediately leave or freak out on a wipe. Gear: ilvl 708 (Working on ring quest) Current Exp: 4/13H HFC Availability: Monday-Thursday 7PM server time Contact: Reply in thread or add my btag: JRH#1387 and we can go from there Most importantly, I am a casual raider. I do work until roughly 5PM EST every day, however work and family will come over WoW. With this said, I will be able to make 95% of raid nights so casual, understanding and friendliness are important.Thandaar10 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 [RP Question]: Youngroot... So lorewise there is an herb in Draenor called Youngroot (it's part of the questline for Forever Young in Shadowmoon) that has anti-aging/life extending properties. I was wondering, in relation to the Forsaken, would this stop their rate of decay/slow it down? I know it stops things like shedding of antlers/fur/etc so it would seem logical. Was thinking of making an open campaign to all Forsaken centered around procuring and engineering a way to use this to stave off the creeping decay and possibly rebuild tissue lost in battle. Anyone interested or with more information please let me know! Thanks in advance guys! ))Dårius10 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 @Malseph Thanks for the bones you failbot.Ðaggers89 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 Looking for a Guild TL;DR Returning player looking for RP guild after a leave of absence. Because I'm pretty busy right now, think of this post as a rough draft that will be fleshed out when I have a little more time. Skaddis here, Algha there, and Joseph over the fourth wall— Always a chill guy, usually fun to be around, and never a d**khead for no reason. I've played WoW off-and-on, since just before BC, but I've never been considered anything more than "casual" because I've either been solo, or with a small group of friends that wasn't interested in clearing content; I'd like that to change. Concerning RP, I've always been into storytelling in settings like D&D, D6, Rifts, etc, and I'm quite familiar with "balance" as well as the concept of complete freedom. It's rather hard to explain to a lot of people, so I'll try to make this as painless as possible: ... I've hammered this ideal into my PC's over the years in an attempt to break their addiction to a meta, and it has always been up to them whether or not they accept it; I don't want to tell people how they should be having fun. With that said, it's safe to say that I'm not a “rules lawyer” as long as it does not disrupt the flow of the story. In fact, the only “rule” I believe should be enforced is “Use Common Sense” and the reasoning behind this comes down to: ... Everything that I've said, sadly, is completely alien to so many people in WoW's RP community, but still I'm here looking for some like minded so I should probably do something other than brainwashing. I'm 24, currently sitting at -08:00 (West Coast), and my job has flexible hours that allow me to game just about whenever I want. I'm comfortable with voice-chat, you already know how long I've been playing WoW, but because I've only just re-subbed and am currently reinstalling I've only just made a boosted (90) Goblin Hunter here. I tend to consider my guild story-line with a character as canon, but have been known to make exceptions just because I feel like it. (Note: If the guild has a story-line, everything that happens to my character will remain canon during official events). As far as WoW RP experience, I GM'd an active RP guild over on Wyrmrest Accord for a month or two before I had to take my leave of absence. The main feature of Immortal Ambitions, and something that set us apart on the server, was the opportunity for anyone to come in anytime(as long as they were in character, and serious) during any of our events during the week and directly affect the main story-line by acting as a NPC. Depending on the area, our non-exclusive events would often grow to 15 or more characters, and only made me want to tear my eyes out once. Alright, you're done reading.Algha12 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 wtb mythic blackhand mount topic, looking to pay 200k (gold on horde, kill can be either faction though i prefer horde)Azmodan0 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 Looking to buy a Magic Rooster. title. Math#1786Mathalla0 Dec 17, 2015
Dec 17, 2015 Turwinkle puts on some dance moves! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle here! In the latest adventure of Turwinkle, the Gnome Mage, we find our heroes fighting in the Searing Gorge! Trying to convince Mountain-Lord Rendan to join in the fight with the Thorium Brotherhood. He first send Turwinkle out to gather some Dark Iron bullets. With that complete, we find out he has lied! However, Turwinkle puts on some awesome dance moves to convince him otherwise. With Mountain-Lord Rendan in tow, Turwinkle reports back to Overseer Oilfist. Who send Turwinkle into the Slag pit on a helicopter! Turwinkle makes an airstrike and gets inside! Where he meets the Mountain-Lord Redan once more who wants him to clear out some Task Masters and Slavers. Whew! Turwinkle also hits level 53 in this one! \o/ So grab a soda, your favorite snack and join Turwinkle and the gang in this fun-filled episode! :D https://youtu.be/NLlv0phbZpg You can also see some more of Turwinkle's adventures and other games @ twitch.tv/jpalm316Turwinkle5 Dec 17, 2015