Emerald Dream

Jul 9, 2015 Kitty and Andrew tonight at 8pm (( Will indeed happen tonight. 8pm and only take a few minutes. I don't know what happened to the rp thread but I can certainly imagine. For the record, do I think Kitty is so special she needs an event to take a selfie? No. But the event goes directly with her IC personality of how she views Andrew. It was never intended to be anything more than just her and Andrew there honestly. It was......a role play story. If anyone would like to come out, they are welcome and maybe we'll all get some fun screenies! ))Stablemare354 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Favorite guild names? For Horde and Alliance? For me it's Gor'watha Warband on Horde, and probably Pride of Lothar on Alliance. I love names that just roll off the tongue well. :)Embershield49 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 scum Ruin Gaming The mission They move from realm to realm like a disease that That erodes the populous. In reality their mission is to dupe players to join them so they will have a base in order to streaming videos to make money off the players like the scumbags they are. So here they are. on tichondirus. A realm mostly made up of high end players that have little if any to do with wpvp. Why now, why not before the expansion when the horde was strong. Oh I forgot they tried that strategy on Darkspear it didn't work, it was disappointing . That's right, they were horde then. I think their real mission is in their name ruin(to ruin the)gam(e for us all)ing.Ibescreaming39 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Need your guys' opinion... Should I keep the voodoo mask or get stabbed in the eye and wear an eyepatch? So far the votes are: Voodoo mask-5 Eyepatch-1Zinte18 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 [H] <Anova> Top ED Horde Raiding Guild Anova is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that focuses on clearing Heroic/Mythic content with limited raiding time. Many of our raiders have full time jobs or are studying in college or university. Progression: 7/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 13/13N 11/13H HFC. Raid Times (Central): 20 Man: 7:30PM-11:00PM Wednesday, Sunday Current needs: Melee: Enhancement Shaman Ranged: Boomkin, Warlock, Exceptional Mages or Spriests. Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Holy/Disc Priest Invite Process: 1) Whisper one of our recruitment officers to apply. General Inquiries: Bubblemitt, Buffmonks, or Keydorei Melee Inquiries: Sorthalis 2) Attend a raid as a trial raider 3) The group will discuss your membership and get back to you within a week. If you are not contacted within a week of your trial, please contact your recruitment officer.Sorthalis3 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 My Binds Someone wanted to see how I key binded and I figured I might as well start a conversation (and post it here). Is my layout similar to any other healers or Shamans out there? Is it really different? I counted 64 binds that I seem to use pretty often in rated PvP, are you at a higher or lower number than that? If you think it could be improved in some way, let me know. http://i.imgur.com/onNDV7P.pngDaugrin2 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 @SWBRB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdUDonkey55 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 It's a boy! Beyond happy! <3Robert42 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 Duels? Title. Where do people go to duel at 100 these days?Ziegfried4 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 [RP Podcast] LoreCraft Podcast TONIGHT! (( The LoreCraft Podcast goes live tonight at 10:00 pm EST at twitch.tv/machiked Come join us for the chat and learn about the Old Gods! ))Machik2 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 9, 2015 If you were a orc and we're offered the demon Would you except this gift or reject the gift?Oathgar20 Jul 9, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 United Aegis and Blood Congress GMs, Look! Hey you lot. We're hosting a meeting tonight regarding some UA v BC. Please add Conza1723#1674 Edit: Meeting is voice IP and should only take an hour.Taelyren5 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 [RP] Obligations ((A little piece I wrote while on vacation last week. Enjoy!)) Reagan Luthen braved Frostfire’s frozen snows, sleet barraging his black leather. It seemed as if the sun had retreated permanently from the desolate, yet somehow remarkably beautiful wasteland, or the nights were merely a long, macabrely majestic veil, hanging in perfect contrast to the pounding weather. His thoughts, as they usually tended to be as of late, lingered on Luna Arboreal, who presently rested soundly in her makeshift hunting grounds. Truthfully, when he arrived there with her, he expected little more than a single hut covered by clefthoof fur at best, although she ceaselessly amazed him with her capabilities. Slipping into an artic canyon, he absentmindedly worked around the sharp rocks. Their honeymoon had likely been the best week of his life, although the statement was hollow, considering since his incident in Southshore, he had known little more than betrayal, murder, and self indulgence. Not that he took issue with any of it, of course. The two former linked to the latter, and the latter had previously been the only reason to linger on the treacherous planet. Until now. He valued Luna beyond her physical abilities and assets, to the surprise of a handful of his harsher critics. While they were certainly unignorable boons in their relationship, her truest value was her ability to accept who he was – WHAT he was – and what he did. Whiffing the artic air, he paused. No scents. Not an animal, a night elf, or even an orc. And that bothered him. ((Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY )) Instantly, he leapt to the side as a dagger bit into rock. Deathstalkers. Several shrouds accompanied the first, descending the cliffs like black rain. An assailant rushed toward Luthen, dagger clenched backwards. In an odd combination of deadly calm and dogged ferocity, he hacked at the Felblade, although his strikes were expediently avoided. Skillfully, Reagan flicked his wrist, producing a dagger from his sleeve as he brushed past his adversary, plunging the blade into the back of the undead’s skull. A second forsaken rushed forward to avenge his brother, though Luthen seized his ankle, flipping him over before coating him in viscous acid. The man’s anguished screams were swiftly muted as the poison melted through his flesh. The Felblade twisted around to avoid an otherwise lethal slash from his third assailant, yet the weapon still grazed his ribcage. Green blood coated the magnificent snow, and the rippling agony caused Reagan to cringe and curse under his icy breath. Retaliating for the scathing wound, Luthen seized the Deathstalker’s wrist before he could attempt to stab again, jamming his free palm into his exposed elbow, effectively breaking his arm. As he shoved the assassin back, he withdrew his fingerlike obsidian claws, hacking off a majority of the deathstalker’s neck with a single slice. He grinned to himself as the forsaken scraped at his own throat, gurgling incoherently, before his head tumbled off his shoulders and near Luthen’s feet. Shaking fetid flesh from his obsidian claws, Reagan’s satisfaction lasted only briefly, before a gradual, sarcastic clapping broke the silence.Luthen2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Flag of Ownership. Hello, I'm looking to discuss purchasing this, with gold of course from you TCG sellers. Add my btag at Kyle#11974, I'm Alliance of course. Or post here, I'll check back.Phen21 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Warlords of Draenor RP/Lore Now that 6.2 has been released and the events of Warlords of Draenor come to a close. What are your thoughts on what this expansion has brought to the table as far as RP and lore go. I know for myself and a few others who participate in Argent Crusade RP, we haven't used the events of Draenor to their full potential in our RP, really only taking full interest during the invasion of Draenor which I'm guessing a lot of people decided to include into their RP. Instead we explored some elements of the events, But for the most part we continued our ongoing stories in Lordaeron with little influence from the WoD events. ►Has your character or guild used this expansion as base for your RP, have you taken interesting elements and brought them into your stories or have you stayed away from the expansion and focused on a more personal or ongoing RP? ►Do you see yourself or your guild coming back to Draenor for RP in the foreseeable future? ►Compared to Mists of Pandaria, do you think Warlords of Draenor provided more or less lore material and RP opportunities? ►Do you think there are any interesting RP opportunities that are in Draenor but haven't really been discovered yet?Ning30 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Cheeseburger RP Can someone explain to me when Emerald Dream started using this word, what it means, and also what the origin/story is behind it coming into existence. Ive seen it used many times today and never noticed it a few months back. Thanks :)Mohawk95 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 where is the the actual pvp so a low level alt of mine just got ganked by Vegitas, suppose his name should be Vagitas, but hey a 100 ganking a 68 is fair, an fulfilling, i guess...Litehammer18 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Current State of ED Role Play Our lesson today students, is about ED RP. Lately concerns have arose (again) about the fateful state on why theres no rp on ED anymore. Its been theorized that rp was ruined by the integration of "Cheeseburger RP" or "lesser rp" by some. Others claim the problem is guild centered which means guilds are keeping rp behind the wall of the guild. In our studies today we learn the real reason for a decline in ED RP. Shown here in Figure 3.3 of your e-text you can see the problem is clearly the "I dont have times to write rps but I have times for dramaz". Reading from the bottom and going upwards... http://imgur.com/MROZ1F1 Even more baffling is the current trend to blame others for the results of said problem. "But their rp breaks lore" "But Andrew griefs rp" "But WSB brought pvp to our rp on a pvp server" "But its lolcat" "But WinkiedinkieX spit on me" "But you run them off the server" "But your rp aint good" "But, but, but....." See, students, in all the examples above people were doing and writing rp. In our illustration of Figure 3.3 you can see theres not any rp stories being written because "I dont have time". The subject don't have time to write rp stories but he does manage to find a lot of time to get pages upon pages of drama screenshots and upload them to imgur before handing it off to someone else. Where has forum rp gone? Its been crushed by the drama monsters who spend their time perpetuating drama then blaming others for the decline in rp. Footnote: "RP" guild Phoenix Highguard supports the Subject in Figure 3.3 and that goes right along with their former GM's angry twitter rages. Its no wonder they all get along. They think alike. Some good rp'ers in PH but the face of that guild incites drama as bad as the next person and this reflects on the guild as a whole so yes even the good rp'ers in PH get crapped on because of the guilds public support of people like this. Drama>RP to the self proclaimed elites who parade around acting like they represent the ED RP community. PH supporting people in TMO who have time for drama but don't have time to write a rp story proves this. Now that youve all been schooled. Class dismissed.Lurkalot202 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Turwinkle runs in the Running of the Trolls! Hi-ho folks! Running of the Trolls was a great event and a fantastic success! Come and check out part one of a two part series on this fun event for the Trevor Project! A wonderful Charity event for the LGBT and troubled youth in our community! Check this one out folks! If you participated, let me and Turwinkle thank you very much! If you didn't, check out the video notes to see how you can help this fantastic charity! So grab a soda, your favorite snack and cuddle up to all the Turwinkle and Xortz goodness! https://youtu.be/xXcV-XXHvHkTurwinkle2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 The Running of the Trolls 2015! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle here! I would like to invite each and everyone of you to the Running of the Trolls 2015! So here is a short little video that will let you know all about this fun filled event coming on Saturday, June 27th! So take a few minutes and tune-in for all the information on how you can join us in this great charity event! https://youtu.be/m7upv9s-ANITurwinkle6 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Altoholic Leveling Strategy Hai all, I wrote this out for a thread on the General forums, people were asking how to power level to 100. Figured i would post it here as well. Keep in mind i didn't adopt this method until my 3rd lvl 100 toon... What you will need: **Water Walking Potion or similar effect(get creative,shaman/druid are set for the most part) **Heirlooms *** Optional sitting period of a few days,will explain. Step 1 - Travel to timeless isle. Step 2 - Go to Bull frogs. Step 3 - Don't die...the frog bite was notorious..10 stacks = dead..go out into the water and swim down until you find the cave..if you don't know which one it is Google it. Step 4 - Once in the cave,swim up onto land inside, there will be four chairs and an orb in the middle, sit down and click the orb. Step 5 - Oh look at that, you are in GORGROND Go into your bag and get that water-walking potion or if you a class that can deal with water walking, you are going to start a journey to the north - See for exact location you are headed. ... Step 6 - Once you arrive, depending on your faction you should of traveled up the coast of Gorgrond and now have a flight master standing in front of you. The only option you have is to "Take me to my Garrison" now make like Shia and "Just Do It". Step 7 - Do the Garrison Opening quests, get inside and let that sucker sit(most of you older folks that work wont have a problem with this, purely preference though) you need garrison resources for ... Step 8 - Once you have a nice stack of potions, we want to make the most out of them. 20% + 45/55% EXP bonus from heirlooms puts you between 65/75% bonus EXP. ( the ten percent is the difference between having the heirloom ring or not) Now get going! I managed to do very few main story quests in most areas with this method, OFF TO THE BONUS OBJECTIVES! DO ALL OF THEM - The XP is fattened quite a bit and this will be the main source of XP. Step 9 - Run Dungeons in between to get those dings at the end of the level - you will need to run them quite a bit. Step 10 - Once you arrive in Spires, You actually want to do as much here as you can, Still sticking to clearing all the bonus objectives - MAKE SURE YOU PICK THE 20% XP BOOST...You are now at 85/95% XP gain. Take advantage of this and get as much out of the zone as you can, you should be able to hit 99 here easily.(PVP servers might take more time) ... Step 11 - If you did it right, you should be 99 when entering Nagrand, at least this is the goal here due to the fact that the last set of bonus objectives, hearty soup bones and random trash clearing is going to get you to 100. With the XP gain from heirloom and etc this last level should go fairly quickly. The beginning instructions are heavily documented online.. AKA skipping the intro. Hope this helps some people level faster! Being an Alcoholic this saved me alot of time.Isû6 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 How is tannan WPVP so far? How is it and does horde or alliance control it?Oathgar35 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Petition to Druids Plz turn your helms off if you won't tmog them. Plz.Vairal31 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 In need of a guild to call home! Ulikemytotem3 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 In need of a guild to call home! Ulikemytotem2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 <Blood Reign> recruiting small wpvp <Blood Reign> is now recruiting for proactive wpvpers. Id like to try and build up a small scale world pvp guild not using sgi for invites. Going for a social community with like minded people that like to help others progress and dont mind losing from time to time. NO mature filter so if you cant handle harsh language or perverts then not the guild for you.Will run bgs,rbgs (if we can find the motivated members to make one ) and some pve on the side for those who really wish to partake in that area. Must use ts for all guild events (will get a ts server once we hit a certain amount of members. no point if the guild fails) (guild name should have changed by now under my toon but well se ehow long blizz takes to update) HIt me up in game or add my btag Unicorn#1689 for more info.(please inform me of who u are when requesting)Untamable0 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Female driven guild on ED I understand there is Daughters ofthe Alliance on Bronzebeard and I have always been interested in this. The fact that they are on a PvE server though....bleh. Are there any female driven guilds on ED. Horde or Alliance?Garnette57 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 The Greatest Forum RP Event! Tribute.Donkey2 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 Some Kind of Forum RP Event? Hey everyone! Back in Steelsworn, we did a thing towards the beginning of WoD where we all made stories and posted them all within like the same hour. It was really neat and filled the server with RP. Matter of fact I think the entire community got in on this. It was started by Hazel I think? Nonetheless, I was thinking about doing it again and maybe even harder. Lots of stuff is on the forums lately and I think most of us would rather see an entire front page filled with RP stories. Would anyone be interested in doing this at a specific date? I know Blackhilt members are all down for it. Heck we could even narrow it down to like a 2 hour span of everyone putting up RP stories. Most of us are guilty of bumping non RP threads into oblivion and it feels like the drama has just been relentless. Would anyone be interested in filling the front page with RP stories?Taelyren27 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 [RP] From the garrison walls ...Xeer6 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 [RP] Prisoner transfer A goblin wearing a bright purple hat struts into Bladespire Citadel. “Ya miss wolf, you called me me?” Shoita offers a small grin and looks up that the loud figure “I need to have a letter delivered” “Oh sure toots, that shouldn't be a problem. The usual charge?” The shaman shakes her head. “I will be tripling your fee this once, if...if it gets there in time.” The goblins eyes go wide as he rubs his hands together eagerly “Sure boss, sure, I can do that, um, wheres this one going?” Shoita holds out the letter and pulls her lips back into a snarl “Shadowmoon valley” ...Shoita10 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 8, 2015 BORK BORK BORK [RP] Smorgeybork the orky ork stared vacantly at the steaming bowl in front of him. This was not the chickie soupen he asked for, nor was it anything even remotely recognizable. To be honest, nothing that has transpired in the last 24 hours was remotely recognizable. A freshfaced grunt recently "promoted" to the front line, Smorgeybork's arrival at the Dark Portal had been met with an inappropriate amount of gusto. The bald orc Thrall, who Smorgey had only heard stories about, greeted him as a lifelong friend and triumphant hero. To further add to the confusion, an older but strangely attractive-in-a-totally-straight-sort-of-way pinkskinned creature was ordering him and everyone else to storm the portal. Was this one of those hoo-mans? Why hadn't Thrall spilled his blood yet? Why is his butt so tight yet firm? Smorgeybork's brain was completely borked from all these confusing thoughts. He shook them off best he could and stormed the portal behind Thrall and the strange goat creature with the funny accent. Smorgeybork left the scorched yet pleasantly desolate air of the Blasted Lands and smacked his face right into the thick humidity of another world. As the reek of a thousand orcs with swampass greeted his nostrils, he cracked a smile and remembered fondly of his family burrow back home. Before him lay the vast masses of the Iron Horde battling the nameless grunts of the... Normal Horde? A thousand thousand redshirts waiting to be beamed back to hell where they belong. Before he could join the fight and get himself killed, the pink hoo-man with the long brown sex toy pulled him aside. "I have a job for you." said the hoo-man. "Disable the portal so we have no way back home." Eager to please his new boss, Smorgey rushed to turn off the power switch. Some old fogey and his girlfriends were guarding it, but Smorgey pushed that ancient bastard off his pedestal and shut the power off. The old assclown mentioned something about eternal darkness or whatever, but Smorgey paid him no mind. He rushed back to the surface just in time to see the portal flicker off. "Excellent work, everyone!" said the old man. "To celebrate, let's take a nice relaxing stroll around this scary jungle".Smorgeybork10 Jul 8, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 [RP] Where the frigid winds still blow. (( So I write in my free time and since I've been lurking on the forums I figured maybe I could get something started to get some of the ally RP'ers going again. Keep in mind this, at the time, has no major overarching theme aside from someone trying to gain closure, and it's more of a loose plot I'm inviting other people to join in on if they choose! I'll check back fairly often and update it whether or not people decide they want to join in.)) Stormwind always felt so dull, sure the city was teeming with people, and there were tons of things to do but Aulrec never felt quite at home there. Sitting on the docks he looked off into the horizon and found himself thinking back to when he began his adventures, to when the blackened gaze of the Lich King landed upon the southern continents and war was sure to follow. He thought back to the first day he joined up to go to Northrend, a fresh faced teen who'd barely known what to do with the daggers he claimed to be so good with, daggers he know found himself idly jamming into the worn wood of the dock. For a few more minutes his mind wandered and his thoughts turned to his first week in the Tundra, and the horrors that rose up out of the ground and swallowed men whole. Once more that all too familiar sinking feeling crept up from the pit of his stomach as memories of Dragonblight came to him. "None of them deserved that, not Lord Bolvar, not even Saurfang!" He proclaimed to no one as his hands mangled themselves into fists. Not a day since that one had gone by without him recalling the battle. Since then he'd taken part in battles across Azeroth, witnessed Deathwings twisted brood and the abominations the Twilight's Hammer forged deep within the Highlands and the sight of the Wrathgate still remained etched into his mind. Yanking one of the daggers from the dock he quickly slid it back into its place on his hip, surely some rogue yelling into the sea would attract attention he probably didn't want. He checked around him, a few odd fishermen and some wandering guards payed little mind to his shouting and the coast seemed clear. Aulrec thought for a few moments longer on his journey in the north and one place came to mind, the Grizzly Hills. Oh how he remembered wandering through the thick of the forest, how the frigid north winds felt on his face, it was so calming. By now the familiar silhouette of the ship that sailed to the Tundra came into view. It had been some time since he last set foot up there, maybe he should go back? The ship came to port and the crew wasted no time offloading, and loading up various crates of supplies as well as a change in soldiers. The men leaving the boat looked absolutely drained, but spending enough time up there would do that to the strongest of soldier, he reckoned. "Excuse me, you still sail up to Valiance Keep?" He called out to a man dressed not unlike a captain. The man shot him a brief glance and nodded, going back to signing off on whatever ledgers a gnomish woman had presented him. "Ay, though you wont find much up there cept' the occasional bug attack or frost bite. We set sail in ten minutes, climb on board if yer keen ta' visit again. Light only knows why you'd want to go back." A certain feel of excitement overcame him, much like it did the first time he set foot on the boat, fresh faced and totally unprepared for what lay ahead of him. This time however, this time he was ready. ((Thats all for now! By all means feel free to add to the post, or even make your own entry into the little story. I'll incorporate as much as I can from all those interested. ))Aulrec1 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Possible transfer: faction balance question My guild has decided to take a hiatus for the rest of the expansion (and might be done with raiding altogether) but I doubt I'll completely stop playing WOW after 10 years. I remember leveling a human alt on ED back in late Cataclysm and enjoyed the realm a lot. I've glanced at your realm forums from time to time since then and remember something about faction balance slipping recently to Alliance heavy? I was wondering if I should restrict my search to Horde guilds or not. I'd probably like to find a three or four day raiding guild with a light schedule (have cleared all content in WOW's history when current all the way back to launch. Mythic BH was my first failure.) but am not too intent on pushing super serious progression anymore. I'd really like to enjoy some World PVP and find partners so I can get back into arena for the first time since season 11. RP is not an issue. I'm in my mid-40s and grew up with pen and paper RPGs as well as write fiction in my spare time so I'm familiar and comfortable with it. Anyone looking for a refugee?Yukio15 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 (RP) Intrigue ((Leading up to the next plot: there will come a day when Phoenix Highguard isn’t constantly getting in trouble with the Spire. Today, however is not that day.)) Magistrix Josi Bre’illen carefully studied the young Arcanist’s face. “You are, of course, aware of the utmost secrecy necessary.” “Of course.” Iraeda Falthrien swallowed a lump in her throat and sat up a bit straighter. “I simply wasn’t aware that I’d be working on such high-profile projects on your staff, ma’am.” “You are expected to do what is best for Quel’Thalas.” The Magistrix sat back in her chair and sipped her tea, looking thoughtful. “I have many concerns about the Phoenix Highguard, as you are well aware. They operate nearly outside of our authority, and every attempt to reign them in has ended in disaster. Perhaps it’s time for a new approach, now that Sha’qelas is within the Spire rather than on the battlefield constantly.” Ira nodded, absently fiddling with her quill. “So I heard. As you’re likely aware, my sister is one of the officers of the Highguard. I wasn’t able to make it to their recent party, but Vyara filled me in.” From Josi’s look of scorn, Ira had clearly misspoken once again. “Blood Knight Falthrien. Your criminal sister, who somehow manages to survive and win against all odds. The girl thinks she has a chance to become a Master, I hear? She is most optimistic, and apparently unaware that training a fellow convict does not hold the weight that a true apprentice would. Someday we’ll remind her of her place, Arcanist.” “I- of course.” Ira bit back an angry reply. Josi had done nothing but insult Vyara and suggest that Ira didn’t deserve her rank either, and it was getting tiresome. “What would you have me do?” “You’ll never move directly against your sister.” The Magistrix looked disappointed as she finger-combed her bronze curls. “I’d not ask you to; it would merely end in failure. Now that you are more allegiant to the Spire than to your former unit, I need your assistance in… taming them.” Ira burst out laughing. “Taming? With all due respect, Magistrix, just because Sha’qelas isn’t the High Commander? Doesn’t mean the Highguard will just roll over and do as the Spire commands. Swiftdawn is also clever and strong-willed, and between his Lieutenants, they aren’t going to have any of this either.” “Which is why I need to deal with them.” “…Deal with?” “You heard me.” Josi’s smile became dangerous. “You’ll assist me in reminding your former unit that they are still soldiers of Quel’Thalas, and they are to do as we require. Now, we start with…” Several hours later, Ira examined the letters she’d written for Bre’illen. Each was more ominous, more threatening than Ira had been aware of. It was clear that the Highguard was in danger once again, and now Ira was forbidden to speak of it to Vyara. Or, for that matter, to Mariel Solweaver; Bre’illen clearly considered Vyara’s lover to be a liability. And the one to Antorias? No, there was no way Bre’illen had possibly allowed the Blood Knight to take her on… a date? Had that been a date? And was this really a rather romantic request for another? Carefully, Ira thought over what she had just heard and written. Yes, her allegiance was to the Spire now, and as a Arcanist she was obligated to put Quel’Thalas’ interests ahead of anything else. However, she couldn’t just sit there and see her new job completely dismantle her sister’s unit. Quickly, Ira grabbed a final piece of elegant Spire stationery and drafted a quick letter. V- Be careful. There’s something going on here, and I’m sure you know my suspicions. Tell your other half to be careful also. We need to talk about what happened in Tanaris. I’m worried there’s someone after you now, you’re a lot more high-profile than you used to be. Be safe. Burn this after reading. - I Quickly, Ira folded the letter to her sister, sealed it with Josi’s seal, and nudged the demon napping under her chair. “Xelrogg.” Lazily, the Observer opened three eyes and grumbled. “Take this to Vyara. Give it to her only, she’s probably either at Mariel’s apartment or the Halls of Blood. Don’t be seen and make sure she gets it personally.” Ira scritched her pet’s head and nudged it towards the door. “I’ll get you some biscuits from tea if you get back in one piece.” The demon perked up a bit, took the letter in one tentacle, and floated away. Ira sighed with relief and lit a cigarette, relaxing instantly at the taste of a bit of felweed and knowing that the incriminating letter was no longer in her hand. It was a dangerous game, trying to sneak around the Spire, but Ira had done worse before. However, it seemed that this time, the stakes were higher.Nossavyara4 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 When will this get finished? http://emeraldwars.tumblr.com/Bebbit0 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Emergency ANN: Hurricane presence in Tanaan ANN has received multiple reports in Tanaan Jungle recently consisting of abandoned corpses with evidence showing injuries created only by sustained winds of at least 74 mph. Expert opinions claim the damage is most likely the result of a hurricane in the region though no survivors have come forward to confirm this claim. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w6YMLRHHu8Nightwind6 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 [RP] Betrayed By Society There was once a time, I wasn't always called this horrid title. Putrid, an insult that can carry onto your conscience for decades. How did I get this name, perhaps I inherited this name. I tried to get away, society gave me this name, and it can never go away. I wasn't always the murderous Forsaken you see me today. I was a mere beggar, I started off with a life of poverty in the Kingdom of Gilneas. Back before Pyrewood Village was annexed by their own King. Greymane should regret what he did, to his people, the wall. Seperated from the Grand Alliance of Lordaeron. Hang yourself they said. I was useless to the cobbled streets of Pyrewood. They threw their garbage on me, others beat me unconscious on bad days. I had one pair of clothes. They didn't care, as long as they got their fun out of me. They began to call me Putrid. I lost my name from the past, as if it disowned me. Why did I deserve this type of life. I was too weak to even stand on my two feet. I was helpless. They, as I so call them, are the people of Gilneas. Countless soldiers of the Forsaken came in. Their direction was towards Pyrewood. Panic occurred in the village. I was ready to flee, to possibly start a new, and become a better man. A group of Gilneans, out of humor, tied me up to one of the light poles. They then put a bag on my head. The Forsaken killed anything in their way. They didn't even see me, to let me out of my misery. After the Forsaken had thought they had cleared everyone, they began to burn the village. My screams pierced through the thick clouds of smoke as my flesh began to sear and char. Vengeance will be claimed. I will never forget what happened to me. Putrìd3 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 RP writing contests? RIP in peace? Has anyone else noticed that since the advent of WoW tokens (for sub fees) there has not been one single RP writing contest hosted on our forums? And there used to be multiple contests being run concurrently. Q> Anyone have plans on hosting an RP writing 'contest' any time soon? Q> If you hosted a 'contest' in the past, what is stopping you from hosting one now? Q> If you had the prize gold donated to you, would you host a contest? And on what topic? Q> Even with no contests there is still a lot of great RP being posted on our forums... does the amount of RP threads impact your desire to 'host' a contest? Q> If there was an RP writing contest announced tomorrow... would you participate? Q> What contest topic would you like to see in an RP writing contest? ***Please note I put 'contests' in quotes... cause art contests are sorta dumb and so subjective but they do encourage participation. So please let's not make this thread about the legitimacy of art contests and the judging of them.Zendarien18 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Server Shopping What's up Emerald Dream, I'm currently looking for a new more active server after coming the the realization that mine has slowed down a lot since I last subbed. Coming from Kil'Jaeden I want to keep the high population PvP server but without Ruinous on the Alliance numbers have become highly favored in the horde direction, almost 5 for every alliance member. Open to either faction. Are there many active PVP, RBG, Raiding, Social guilds on either side once I cap? Do cities still get raided on occasion? Ect, anything to sell the server. ThanksLexor12 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 [RP] The Mutineer On oceans high with open sails flies the ship that never fails Logan Mordbrand, proud first mate And Captain Fitch, to lead the eight Soldiers proud, on watch at stern For glory and pride, do sailors yearn but all discover, all too soon that this proud ship sails t'ward doom An orcish ship comes into view And close behind, another two Mordbrand waits with spelltomes ready To shape a squall with hands unsteady "Stand down!" the call comes from on high The orcish ships' arrival nigh A mage's casts abate and stay as the other seven, too, obey Prisoner transfer is what he said But here's the swap they had instead Eight proud sailors fit to switch And one bag of gold for Captain Fitch "Tragic" the Captain would have said That his eight proud soldiers wound up dead But for a man, his mission clear Enter the first mate mutineer Deadly were the spells he weaved And brought four galleons to heave He set the deck of his own ablaze And called to Fitch in the smoke and haze "I'll be taking my comrades back! And you will drown with your gold sack, Fitting, I'll say, with nodding head That my traitor captain wound up dead!" The sailors would have been no more But for a quick-made portal to the shore His comrades left for rest and ale And a soot-stained magus told his tale ---------------------------------- On trial he stood, his companions near Logan Mordbrand the mutineer But their tales, no one believed And of duty they were relieved Four men sat to decide his fate For killing one and saving eight "There is no proof." said all the men Not to acquit or to condemn Most won't know how those ships sank Except for a hero, stripped of rank whom left his land that day and he not once reuinited with the sea Alone he trudged by horse and foot to leave a trail of ice and soot of burned Horde camps and frozen bones 'til ebon Hilt made itself known The lone vigilante's tale has ended Icy flames now fanned by those befriended Orcs and traitors will come to fear The vengeance of the mutineer. Mordbrand8 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Feral Druid 2v2 Movie with Wompwomp, Link up I created a movie from some footage I've collected doing 2v2s with Wompwomp. We run double Feral a lot and it's a really fun comp. It's about 7 minutes long as usual, and I used less extreme techno this time for everybody's eardrums. I still using Windows Movie Maker, but I tried a different editing style this time. I tried to freeze or slow down parts where a particularly important event was happening, and explained with text commentary that I think looks a lot better than my first two movies. I think I got the pacing of the movie and the clips down fairly well. I may consider voice commentary in the future, but felt a bit weird putting my own voice in my movie so I didn't and used text instead. I definitely listened to a lot of feedback from my previous movies, and tried to improve on this one with it. Let me know what you think and/or ways I could improve it more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOGZP_Ojz6IPredatoria27 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 [RP] A Sea of Swords A strong breeze cut the air over the "Profit", a small goblin ship that was enroute to Booty Bay from Ratchet. The ship belched out smoke into the clear sea air with the engines keeping most of the vessel amply heated while the crew scurried about, accomplishing their menial tasks as a lone blood elf leaned over the edge of the vessel, vomiting. "I will never get used to the sway of the sea." Aerinas muttered before another spasm overtook him. "Hey Aira....Era....ELF GUY." Aerinas snapped up at the goblin's voice. "Yeah get to work someone has to help clean the floors below deck, don't need da boss seeing it messy chop chop elf!" "I still have three minutes on my break." The goblin threw his hands up in the air. "Make it two." Aerinas stared back into the sea, reveling in the constant sway of the waves, smell of the seawater and the feel of the breeze however he couldn't ignore the rocking motion of the ship. His stomach was in constant revolt due to it. Despite the revelry he was miserable, how the mighty have fallen. He was once a spellbreaker in training for House Sunspire, a minor noble house of Silvermoon, yet here he was He still remembered the fateful day that ruined his life. Smoke, ash, fire , the screams of the dying and the endless hunger of the living dead. "AERINAS THE SCOURGE HAVE BROKEN INTO THE FARSTRIDERS SQUARE, WE NEED TO SAVE OUR FAMILY" "Brother, they're lost we will never cut through the undead!" "Aerinas, you bastard help me!" "Vyil, they're gone." Vyil stared at his brother dumbfounded. "Im leaving this city, our kingdom is done. We are all dead if we stay." "I can't believe......I can't waste time arguing with you." Vyil turned and sprinted down the alleyway towards the Farstrider Square which had just started burning. Aerinas sighed and made his way towards the outer walls. Of course to Aerinas's joy they survived but they knew of his cowardice. His father's words echoed in his mind. "You are no son of mine, you fled into the night, you betrayed all of us with your cowardice." Aerinas withered under his father's glare and remained silent. " I henceforth strip you of your possessions, name and rank within our house. I am ashamed to of ever claimed you as a son. Get out of my sight." Ashamed of himself he fled the wounded elven kingdom and worked his way south. He was a decent swordsman and even started spellbreaker training but was by no means a full spellbreaker. His training landed him a variety of minor bodyguard deals and mercenary work but it was by no means fulfilling to the fallen elf. He had felt empty for years, oftentimes the only thing that filled that void was the bottle. "Hey!" A large(for a goblin) finger poked into his side. Aerinas half turned his head towards the obnoxious goblin. " ELF ITS BEEN ONE AND A HALF MINUTES BELOW DECK CHOP CHOP!" Aerinas fell out of his reverie at the loud voice and grumbled beneath his breath as he trudged towards the stairs that led below deck. "The mop should be in the door next to the explosives room. Start swabbing, when you're done report to the first mate, he will have something else for ya, I ain't payin ya to sit around." "You barely pay me." Aerinas muttered. "I heard that elfie, be glad we're paying you at all." With a condescending laugh the goblin moved towards the front of the ship. Aerinas fought back another spasm, went below deck and paid a quick visit to mini "brewery" on the ship that was thankfully loaded with rum. He frequented the room many times during his voyage. The bottom of the bottle had often been his only solace over the years. As he chugged down another pint of rum he wallowed in his misery. Bringing up those old memories had pained him greatly, but that's what the rum was for. He belched loudly, put the pint down, and stepped out into the hallway. "Which way is the explosives room, why do the goblins have explo.....ugg goblins." As he mused, Sindalhia the ship's odd cook walked past him. "Its down the hallway to the right, better hurry up, the floor in the engine room is covered in grime. You know how the boss hates dirty floors." "Thanks Sindalhia" Sindalhia walked off and Aerinas couldn't help but glance at the dwarf woman as she walked off, her sweat making her clothing stick to her body. Aerinas shook his head "Gah,..although I will admit she is lovely. Maybe one day." He hummed contently,walked to the supply closet and armed himself with the mop. Shaking his head dejectedly "This is what I am reduced to, drinking, mopping and lusting over dwarven women, disgraceful." Aerinas managed a laugh but was cut off as a loud boom resonated through the ship....Aerinas22 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 [RP]Women are like animals ((Hi this is Opide, Namsi was just begging to be written today, so I had to obey. Expect to see more of her soon!)) Remember Namsi. Women are like animals. If you can train an animal, you can certainly tame a women and get her in between your sheets. Namsi Ironclaw sat nervously at the bar, golden eyes remaining fixated at the liquid in her mug as her friend's advice ran through her head. Occasionally she would raise her eyes to the left, and every time she did, the Sin'dorei in the corner would stare back, causing her to look away quickly, back to her drink. The tiny creature was pale, with a shock of bright red hair that cascaded over her shoulders. A phoenix hatchling, as firey as the hair on her head perched on her shoulders, which only made Namsi adore her even more. In fact, for the past four weeks, every time she walked into this bar, she noticed that the woman was staring at her. This had absolutely thrilled Namsi. It had been such a long time since she had received attention from cute women, or any women of any kind, really. For the past few months she had not been doing much but focusing on her job. It had taken her a long while to establish herself as the leading battle pet trainer in Azeroth, but it gave her something to focus on after the nasty breakup with her previous girlfriend. But business had been slow lately, and perhaps it was time for her to move on, and tame that girl as her friends had been suggesting her to do. But how could she get her attention? Namsi wasn't exactly the best conversationalist, after all. It wasn't like people's pets could talk back to her. A sudden thought occurred to Namsi. Carefully she pulled a silver whistle from her pocket and brought it to her lips. When the Sin'dorei turned her face away, she puffed up her cheeks, blowing as hard as she could into the device. As expected, the woman did not even bat an eyelash. The small creature on her shoulder however, let out an excited caw, flapping it's fiery wings and moving to land on the counter in front of the orc. She grinned, scratching the bird underneath its chin as the Sin'dorei got up, finally moving towards her. "That's odd. She normally doesn't do that." Namsi practically melted at the sound of her voice. There was a musical lilt that continued to ring out in her mind. She smiled shyly, and awkwardly. "It's a male, actually." Namsi began "Small creatures are kind of my thing." The bird nuzzled its head against the orc, causing her to smile. Animals really were her thing. Maybe things couldn't be so bad. Or so she thought. The Sin'dorei scowled, reaching out and pulling the bird back to her. "It's a -girl-, okay? Light, you're so weird." The heart in Namsi's chest immediately sank. Perhaps she misunderstood? She did her best to keep her face neutral, hiding her emotions. "I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you said? And he's a male... trust me, I know these kinds of things." This caused the woman to snap. "You know exactly what I mean. Every time I'm in here you're staring at me awkwardly like some kind of love struck doe eyed creature! And you're talking to these small creatures and- ugh. What the fel is wrong with you?" With that, the Sin'dorei turned and left the bar. The phoenix hatchling let out an almost sad caw, unhappy to be leaving his new friend. Namsi herself buried her face in her arms to hide her blush. As usual, she struck out. Of course she couldn't have been looking her because liked her or anything. That would have been too obvious of a solution. She was nothing but an awkward pet tamer. Women were nothing like animals, not at all. The clink of a glass being set down on the table distracted Namsi from her misery. The bartender, a smirking troll woman still had her fingers wrapped around the drink. "Eyy dere. Ya struck out pretty hard, didn't ya?" Their fingers brushed against each other as the orc took the drink, a groan on her. "Really" she mumbled, her eyes on the table. "I don't want to talk about-" "How cleva ya are?" Namsi looked up at the woman, blinking stupidly. "She couldn' hear it, but I certainly could. Comes wit da job." The troll grinned, and Namsi had a funny feeling that she was not talking about bartending. Carefully she reached for her coin purse to pay for her drink, but the troll woman placed a hand on hers, leaning close to whisper into her ear. "Nah, dis is on me. An' if you play ya cards right, it won' be da only ting on me tonight..." Later that night, Namsi Ironclaw found herself staring at the canvas ceiling of the troll's hut, snuggled tightly against the woman asleep in a feline form. She couldn't help but grin as she scratched behind her ears, causing her to purr heavily. Perhaps some women were like animals, indeed. You just had to find the right one.Opide19 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 PSA: Tanaan Reps/Darkmoon Carousel Basically, for the next week you can get an extra 10% reputation from the Tanaan Dailies (or from the saber rep farm) by going to the Darkmoon Island and riding the Carousel beforehand.Vairal2 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 A Tale of Butts http://imgur.com/gallery/T1cxHBebbit13 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 7, 2015 Super important announcement! Mon@8pm My character Woodwose will be taking an IC dump tomorrow night @ 8pm in his garrison. If you don't want to know about it, don't open this thread. Inc pitchfork wielding hate train witch hunt.Ved51 Jul 7, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 Looking for a holy paladin (H) Taz and myself are looking for a hpal who wants to run TSG a few nights a week. We are just looking to have fun and get better so no pressure to be the best right away. Leave any questions here or add Arakune#1433 for more information.Bitrathaen18 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 I miss this...Can we do this again?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinsWoFWkBYAkoh84 Jul 6, 2015
Jul 6, 2015 . Guild has reflagged back to wfl. New recruitment thread soon.Shocklord209 Jul 6, 2015