Emerald Dream

Sep 27, 2015 RP Event Calendar Can someone point me in the right direction to find an RP Event calendar? Thanks:) NVM FOUND ITAleylah0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 sup wit all deez rp threads lmao 4 real, sup wit datDeadtaco15 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 [RP] Memories Memories of a life in past poured into a semi-conscious mind, but why, then, did they feel so recent? The realities of the actions of a time ago began to prove comprehensible as the collection of memoirs began to play in sequence, going back to a setting thousands of years before the present—a time in which a façade of peace ran rampant among those of the proud race of the Draenei. A time in which hope took precedent and perseverance always proved fruitful. Water fell from the skies of a world whose name had been ultimately lost to time, as four small hooves began to prance about a field of knee-high grass, water and mud sloshing about as the giggles of youth could be heard what seemed like miles away. “You can’t catch me!” the higher-pitched of the two voices rang in a native tongue, only to be followed by the playful roar of the other. A loud crash clamored in the distance, a stream of light present in the cloudy skies only moments before. Almost as if in understood succession, a maternal call shot through the still air, “Come, you two. Let us get you dried up before tonight’s meeting. The Prophet is said to have important news!” The two children looked upon the matronly figure with bright eyes, displaying a mixture of excitement and anticipation as the news of a gathering reached their small, blue and white ears, prompting them to run toward the figure and find shelter from the unyielding atmosphere. Several hours passed, a large gathering now present in the center of the town, the crowd harboring an aura of uneasiness as the bearded figure spoke with a booming voice. The children gazed upon the elderly character with awe, captivated by his words, yet possessing little understanding for what was being discussed. “Why must we continue to flee? It is time to fight for what we have here! We have a life—a future that we cannot just simply be asked to leave behind!” a female shouted from the crowd, the gathering falling silent as the Prophet stood, looking for the source of the voice. Another shouted, this time a broad chested male, “What of our children? How many generations must endure this cycle into which you have dragged us, Velen?” The mass erupted, instigating fear from the children as an air of uncertainty overtook the area. The wise, hooved figure at the center remained silent as those present grumbled about themselves. The boy, though startled, took notice of a hooded individual approaching the center, somehow finding peace in doing so. Suddenly, a shout impaled the chatter, “Enough!” A crash of thunder interrupted their quarreling, superficially providing authority to the voice. The space fell silent, all eyes landing upon the hooded individual adorned in plated regalia, a crystalline mace held securely on his back. The figure removed his hood, his eyes showing bright as he extended his arms, addressing the crowd. “Do not lose faith, my brothers and sisters! The Light has not forsaken us, and neither has our Prophet! Stand firm in your convictions, and obedient in your actions. We can overcome any obstacle we face, but we must remain united, for ourselves and for our future!” The rest of the world seemed to disappear as the boy watched the Draenei speak, transfixed by this figure’s demeanor and authoritative presentation of himself. A shout from another in the crowd garnered attention, “The vindicator is right! Let the Prophet speak!” A great number of others joined in by repeating the phrase. “Let the Prophet speak!” The child became startled by a sudden tap on his shoulder, spinning around to be greeted by his friend from earlier in the day, a smile showing bright on her face, “Iri! Let’s get close to the center!” The boy nodded in response. “Are you sure there is enough room for us toward the front, Amel?” ((Continued in next post.))Iriaas4 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 [RP] DAY HAS BEGUUUUUUUNN AAAAHHHH!?!!!!!?!?! As I lower my sunglasses and raise an eyebrow to the ED forums at least fifteen times a day, I have decided we are in need of another [RP] day! Well gee, Taelryni. What the heckoozles is an {PD) day???? Hohoho you silly you! [RP] day is a set date and time where the one goal, as a community, is to fill the Emerald Dream forums with nothing but [RP]! That means we take our creativity and love for the game, combine it with some grueling time in front of a keyboard and some hot pockets, and post super stories about our characters! Or other characters! Who cares! It's your [RP], you go crazy with it! (Don't go too crazy. I won't take responsibility if you get banned, kid.) Well alright, Taeliryen, when is it? It's Taelyren... and we're looking at the 27th on September! Wam bam boom! The last two [RP] days have been gigantic successes! We've filled the first three pages with [RP] both times! Let's do it again, as a community! We all might want to tear each other's eyes out, but let's do that after we represent the best [RP] our server has to offer! Please continue to bump this thread throughout the week. The most important part of [RP] day, other than being directly involved, is to spread the word so others know to get directly involved! Thanks, champ! SEPTEMBER 27TH, ALL DAY. POST DAT [RP]!Taelyren47 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 I have no Internet but I read good books! So being away for business in a hotel with terrrrrrrible internet has allowed me to re-read The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher Sooooooooo Gooooooooooood Read them.Hebro23 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 More ED hearthstone cards? Was late to the party http://www.hearthcards.net/cards/7e455c8d.pngGrue12 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 [RP] The Hunt of Desperation(Villain contest) A simple dwelling and a pin of domestic boar reside amongst others in a small village. This village lay well beyond the outskirts of Orgrimmar, sparing itself the dusty, crowded corridors. Hunting and sustenance were their way of life, but this life was becoming ever the more difficult as of lately. The Horde demanded much food and resource from its citizens to fight their war efforts, leaving some hungry, others desperate for food and game. The local game had dried up, and the livestock, dwindling. The village hunters traveled further and further in search of resource, hunting more exotic game each passing month, risking their lives to provide. An orc child tugged at his mother’s hand and demanded, “I’m hungry, mommy!” The young child’s eyes, glassy and clear amid the brown dust, were ravenous for another scrap. Tears stung Surgha’s eyes as she regarded her son. “I’m sorry, Xurl, you’ll have to wait,” she replied, voice a bit colder than she meant. Truth was there were a few more scraps of dried meat hidden in her secret cupboard. Children knew nothing of rations, and she knew her mate may be gone longer than he promised. The child, frustrated, broke eye contact, pupils traversing the interior of their mud and stick hut. “Tomorrow,” she promised, pressing a finger to his lips before he could protest. “The Horde needs a lot from its people right now. That includes the food we must give to aid our warriors. They need to eat too!” The child immediately replaced one concern with another. “When’s daddy going to be back?” Surgha frowned, fear uncoiling in her gut. Mahk was a good father, a strong orc, not arrogant like most. He cared for Xurl as he cared for her, and she cared deeply for him. “Soon,” she replied, admittedly realizing the lack of truth in her voice. “Where is he?” Surgha’s lips tightened around her tusks. How many more questions would the child have? “He’s hunting.” The child’s eyes sparkled with curiosity. “Hunting what?” Mahk had promised to take Xurl hunting when he returned, and the child was anxious to learn. Surgha tried to keep the concern from her tone. ”Frostsabers.” She spoke quickly, hoping the child might not connect the danger. “F-F-…” The boy’s face froze and his pupils dilated. He turned and ran off, coming to sulking in the warm corner of their dwelling. He wept over his father, and assumed the worst. Eventually she calmed the boy down. His nerves were easier to calm than hers, as he believed the fibs told for this exact purpose. Surgha wished she too could enjoy the blissful ignorance of childhood once again. Her husband had roamed deep into dangerous territory, territory rumored to have a guardian, a guardian named Predatoria. *** Surgha lie restless that night. Perhaps she shouldn’t’ve told him about the Frostsabers. She could have just as easily told her child his father was out on a boar hunting venture but he’d have to grow up some day. Sheltering the boy needlessly does not make a strong orc, especially one who may very well be fatherless if Mahk failed to return. Her thoughts were interrupted when the very child who so preoccupied her mind came running into her room of their hut. He leapt on top of her and hugged his mother tight, nuzzling his head into her shoulder. “Mommy? Mommy!” “What, dear?” she inquired warmly. “Predatoria! Here! She’s here!” The child quivered and hugged tighter. “No. That’s impossible. Here is safe. Here is good. I’ll look.” Surgha lifted her child off the animal-skin bed and gently rocked him side to side as she carried him back towards his bed. “Now, what scared you?” she soothed. Xurl tucked his head into his mother’s bosom and pointed over his shoulder at the corner of the hut. His mother glanced over and saw their neighbor’s cat Ulam had entered and taken refuge. She chuckled warmly and sat with her son, telling him stories of none other than the very Predatoria of which he so feared. They had both heard the stories before. She went by many names; the Ice Demon, Snowfury, Deathclaw, but most commonly, Predatoria. The stories and beliefs varied amongst individuals in the community.Predatoria9 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Nevermind Forget it.Vorrinth20 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Your favorite kitty form! What is your favorite race's cat form (NOT Claws of Shirvallah!) Night Elf: 17.5 ----White: 7.5 ----Black: 5 ----Purple: 4 ----Blue: 1 Tauren: 8 ----Brown: 3 ----Black: 2.5 ----Red:1.5 ----White: 1 Worgen: 6.5 ----Grey: 4 ----Black: 1.5 Troll: 6 ----Red: 3 ----White: 1 CoS: 2 Dead Feral Druids: 3 Tallied to post #66 Also, which color do you like the most? For me, Night Elf, White.Predatoria68 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 The Defector of the Iron Vanguard (RP Story) -The following is a role-play story for a character on the Emerald Dream server. The Defector of the Iron Vanguard. This worgan was never given a name, but was often called mutt, hound, dog, and many other names. He was taken at a very young age with several others to be trained as assassin's for the Iron Vanguard, a ruthless division from the Iron Horde. This worgan was the pack leader, responsible for his team and their well-being. He taught his team to be stealth killers, consisting of rogues, hunters, and even a druid. This was not just his team, this was his friends, his only family. Most of their missions were those put on outposts of the Alliance and Horde, although the team felt remorse for these attacks, it was the mission or their lives. 'Defector' led his men into every battle, the first one in and the last one out, he made sure all of his missions were completed with a 0% mortality rate. He never lost a single team-mate. On one fateful night the leader of the Iron Vanguard told "Defector" his mission...to slay the Men, Women, and Children of Goldshire, a town very close to Stormwind, to hit the Alliance very close to home. Enraged he left the commander's tent and riled up his team. That night they would no longer be a tool for the Iron Vanguard, they would be free. That night they started like any other, Clean and sharpening their blades, re-stringing their bows and making fresh arrows, this was the night. 'Defector' led his men out of the encampment, they hid outside of it for a few hours, waiting for the nightly guards to change shift, they knew the times they should be changing after all. The time came, guards came out to relieve the tired ones. With the fresh guards being taken care of first, the guards tired from their long daily shift wouldn't stand a chance. 'Defector' made the order, his men were to follow in after he took out the front guards. He used his natural abilities of stealth to sneak back towards the encampment, he signaled to one of his marksmen to light an arrow and shoot at some nearby brush, lighting it ablaze. The bush bursted into flame, guards leaping to take care of this mysterious fire that appeared, as they turned their backs the sound of a single bow strong released. Two arrows a piece stood out of the back of the head of each of the guards, they were both dead. 'Defectors' men then moved in behind him, they would take the camp by sections, leaving the Commander's tent for last. They sneaked back in through the gates, they seemed undetected. Halfway into the base, all of the braziers around the encampment were set ablaze! The stealth group had found themselves in the middle of a giant flare. "You think you had a chance of killing the Iron Vanguard? A chance to be free? HAHAHA!" the Commander laughed. 'Defector' could not believe it...there was no way they could have known. "Come mutt, you will be spared, not like the rest of them.." the commander said as one of 'Defectors' men stepped out of line to go join by the Commanders side. "Traitor!" snarled Defector, "how could you!?" The other worgan looked back and said "You fooled with forces bigger than yourself, this mission was a failure from the beginning, I'm just going to come out of it alive." the traitor worgan said. "Hahahaha!" the commander laughed. The worgan walked to his side, "You see what a good pup this one is?" patting his hands on the worgan's cheeks, "still, there are no places for traitors in my camp!" *CRACK!* as the Commander swiftly snapped the worgans neck. "No!" Defector shouted. "Guards, kill the rest of them, they are no longer of any use to us, but keep that one alive.." pointing to Defector. Arrows loosed from dozens of bows around the encampment, killing all of the worgan, but one...His allies, his friends, his family. They had trusted him and he ended up leading them to their death. Defector was then captured and held prisoner for months. They force fed him the flesh and meat of his dead allies, they broke his arms, and legs repeatedly, one day they cut his eye from his head while several others pinned him down. Brutal torture was put on this worgan for months. When it was time for the encampment to move on they left him broken, beaten, left to die. A warrior on his adventures found Defector on the edge of life and death. The kind warrior set up camp, not to move the broken worgan. He nurtured him, fed him, and supplied him with the physical therapy he needed to get back to his feet. After several years Defector had made a full recovery. "Warrior....I owe you my life, you have done so much for me and I have nothing to repay you for it..." said Defector.Defector2 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 @ Brewfest Why is it every Brewfest, its always Dwarven Ale?! Where is the Pandaren Plume Wine or something that is not dwarven?!Grishel2 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Other games Since this game is pretty sub par right now i was just curious what everyone has been playing besides this, i just finished playing through the wolf among us and GTA 5 finally. Thinking about grabbing Evolve and The Killing Floor 2 off steam this week since they are both on sale.Jazz73 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 LF a PVE guild fraction doesn't matter. I am currently in a PVP guild and its just getting boring for me so i hear PVE is really fun and willing to give it a shot however i need to find a guild to do this. I have characters on both fraction so that doesn't matter i just want an active guild who can show me the ropesDemues3 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 LF Horde PVP Guild Hello, I'm looking for a somewhat smaller pvp guild (None of the massive wPvP guilds) that runs RBGs as well as arenas. I'm currently a MW Monk and Enh shaman with a Hpal in training. I'm a decent player but nothing too great (1900+ EXP) Mainly I'm looking for cool people to play with who want to push some rating but also like to have fun and not create a toxic environment to play in. Everyone I used to play with has basically left. If your guild is looking for another pvp player and not just a roster number let me know. Thanks for reading.Katojune3 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 @ Deyonna, were you at girl? Now as i recall, I've been "scentenced to five deaths" and frankly I feel a bit stood up. Surely a no-name unrated scrub like me would be easy pickin's for the likes of you no? As sore as you were with me after our last encounter I was certain I was in for some entertainment. I've even shadowed you all through Tannan, surely I'd not be that hard to find. Im waiting deary.Curonue20 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Newbie RP Workshop: Da Third! As I browse /r/wow on subreddit, I've been seeing a lot of posts that have expressed interest in exploring roleplay and dipping their toes into the scene. Questions such as, "What's the difference between Moon Guard/Wyrmrest/Emerald Dream" are extremely common, and the comments sections never provide enough insight for people to really get started. It takes really hearing people out to really paint a proper picture as to how passionate the community can really be. At this point in WoD's lifespan, we can really bring in new people to the roleplay scene. Make lemons out of lemonade! Hosting two previous Newbie RP Workshops, I've really learned a few things when it comes to the logistics of running an event that mixes OOC explanation with in-game examples. They were both successful, and actually did some good: Moorwhelp's event last week made it onto the front page of /r/wow because someone from the second Newbie RP Workshop attended and took the picture! The best thing that came out of past workshops was a genuine excitement to get started. We need more of that! Time for another Newbie RP Workshop! In this Newbie RP Workshop, we'll be covering vital topics to get newbies (or those who are eager to learn more) started on the wonderful, wonderful world of roleplay. These include: The In-Charcter/Out of Character Divide Roleplaying etiquette and common knowledge Basic lore, and how to swing it! Which addons to use, and why Emote mechanics One of the best parts of previous Workshops were our guest speakers! These events are purely neutral, and anyone is allowed to weigh in and add insight and answer questions. If you're experienced in roleplay, come on in and join in, your perspective really helps people get a bigger grasp on the scene as a whole. The Nitty Gritty Event will take place on Friday, September 25th at 9PM Emerald Dream server time (7PM PST). Past workshops have lasted roughly an hour, to an hour and a half. Try and stick around for the afterparties, they're usually very amusing. To join: Simply contact "Sharp" on Emerald Dream (Alliance) the day of the event to recieve an invite to the raid group. There will be instructions posted on a Do Not Disturb message for anyone past the scheduled starting time. Being late is fine, too! In-game Avatars will be Alliance-only, for the sake of logistics. Don't worry, even lowbies will be able to join in on the activities, and will be summoned. We will be using TeamSpeak3 as an avenue to handle the majority of the Out of Character speaking, and in-game channels for roleplay examples and exercises. You do not need to have a microphone, nor do you need to speak, but listening in is practically required to enjoy it. Newbie volunteers are especially loved by the group! Please try to have Total Role Play 3 installed and ready to go, though it is not required. Other addons will be talked about in the Workshop itself. Guest speakers can add me on Twitter (@PatchYourselfUp) or add me on Bnet (Patch#1139) and can request to speak up till the day of the event. There will be room for you to add in your input and thoughts. Here's hoping this event is successful, and breath more life into the wonderful World of Warcraft. -SharpSharp25 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 I would like to buy a BoP item. I would like to buy the 2h Mace that drops from Blackhand in BRF, Normal, or Heroic, or Mythic, I don't care which, since I just want it for RP/Transmog, to go with my blackrock cosmetic armor. I am available primarily on Saturdays/Sundays as I work Mon-Fri second shift. Please let me know the price, and contact information you would like me to use. Thank you.Valintina14 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 PM WPvP night 9/25/2015 (video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwdAlhNoDy4 thanks cbh, chaos and that life low multiboxer also thanks resolve and phoenix highguardDeadtaco17 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 How is the RP on this server? I'm thinking of switching to an RP server. I love tabletop RPGs and I think having a place to RP in WoW would be a lot of fun. I've heard good things about the RP community in WrA and Moon Guard, but I know that ED is known for its wPvP which I think is pretty cool. All in all, I'm curious how the RP is, because that's the more important factor to me. I'm not sure if I wanna roll ally or horde yet, but I've already got a couple of ideas for backstory, personalities, and goals. So I guess I'd like some opinions on the current state of the RP and wPvP community on this server. Thanks!Rakteraz6 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 whats up Been gone for half a year,Thinking of coming back so just wanna know whats new in regards to wpvp and zergtallion and whats the balance looking like?Headsmusha240 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 ED Hearthstone Cards Bored? Me too. Let's make ED Hearthstone cards. ->  http://www.hearthcards.net/  <- I'll keep the cards updated in the OP. Variations and doubles encouraged. Vote for the best ones. --------- Album 1:  http://imgur.com/a/Ro4DK ( Pachyderm, Zavee, Kagrenac, Bohr, Unholy, Kittylicious, Predatoria, Andrew, Garo, Xeer, Arn, Malissa, Bacon, Charax, CBH CTA) Arn made some of these as well ;) Annoyed: http://www.hearthcards.net/cards/e9ff0539.png Fenghuo: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPm16w6WEAEfCH7.jpg:large Mary: http://www.hearthcards.net/cards/ade8ce19.png Sev7n's Contributions: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/19071947511?page=1#19 --------- Le Zerg: http://i.imgur.com/iB7suAt.png Logic: http://i.imgur.com/HaPuYWF.png Call to Arms: http://i.imgur.com/ga6eFQE.png Aviana's Feather: http://i.imgur.com/wtVETC9.png Phase Line Abuse: http://i.imgur.com/Z78w2Rr.png Realm Transfers: http://www.hearthcards.net/cards/0bd849b8.pngPachyderm240 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 WTB Full Normal HFC clear - all warlock loot Looking to buy a full HFC clear for my lock, paying for all warlock loot. Pst me in game on my btag mojo#1118 or post here.Javier3 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Trade Chat Raid So i got my roomate to join Pansers (from trade chat), raid guild. Dont care if anyone doesnt care, i just think its cool seeing him raid with a WoW celeb.Ivysâur10 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Hey guys, I'm in the market. I'm looking for a top-tier boyfriend who is good at PvP, and who is okay with emotional instability. If I have to, I'll compensate with ingame gold. Please drop off your applications in this thread, promptly. ABSOLUTELY NO ESTONIAN CITIZENS!Myis33 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Anyone else getting a lot of world lag? Even though my internet connection seems fine, I'm getting a lot of world lag? I haven't been on this server for very long but I don't recall getting so much world lag. my latency meter has been showing like 70-80 ms for both home and world but sometimes it leaps to rediculously high numbers for world when home stays the same.Blazemelody7 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Turwinkle speaks with Resolve! Hi-ho folks! Turwinkle is back in a new Turwinkle talks episode with a great guild called Resolve! Come and join us as we learn all about this horde side guild! We learn what kind of guild they are, what their backstory is, how you can join them, what to expect when you have made it in as far as rules are concerned, what kind of events they do and what they are currently up to in their story arc! We also hear from some of their members as to what they like about being in the guild. So grab a soda, your favorite snack and snuggle up to all the Turwinkle and Resolve goodness! https://youtu.be/blR9oElXIegTurwinkle16 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Rapture Hi there! I'm looking for the player who owns the level one character named "Rapture" Mail me in-game or whisper me, thanks! :)Essence40 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Help with DK Roleplay. Is anyone familiar with someone who regularly roleplays a DK? The reason I ask is I have a hard time imagining scenarios where a DK would be interested in interacting with many people. ((I.E. inside cities in bars etc, where alot of walk up RP exists)). The research I've done seems to reveal a tortured existence fed by brutality, that doesn't seem to lend itself to many healthy interactions or development of relationships. Are DK doomed to purely be evil/antagonists? Or am I thinking DK's are only capable of being monsters? Can they have any semblance of a normal life? I enjoy this class alot for PvP/PvE, it has become my main for the most part. But because I can't get behind the RP/Character side of it, and my enjoyment has suffered as a result. Though I don't consider myself to be a hardcore RP'er, I still enjoy that aspect of the game. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.Inhume85 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 LF Raiding guild. Alliance or horde. Not looking for mythic progression. Just clearing normals / heroics and having fun, nothing overly serious. Possibly some alt runs / playing different characters.Mathalla2 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better and more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 H1z1 Steam Anyone play the BRS? Looking to start a consistent group to steam roll through in 3s or 5s. Link your steam profile or message me in game!Spartanic25 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Hello ED. Something nice instored here. Hello my dream. I just wanted to submit a preview comic to you folks. There's more to come and there are characters in this realm on this server that you might recognize but for now here's a sneak peek. They'll be two familiar enemies of Ravenhul. One of them is a kal'dordei there are some others like a infamous mage this server has known for quite some time. I will also ask demitasse of the seventh third for permission to use her character. With that said, enjoy! Page1 https://goo.gl/photos/2rHF3ZyAmxWUhSKJ7 Page 2 https://goo.gl/photos/kQRhe8GtXomHri7b7 Thoughts? Do you like?Luhnevar11 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 <A> or <H> 706 Resto Shaman Info 13/13 N 8/13 H 12/13 H experience haven't killed them yet 706 Resto Shaman Monday-Tuesday-Thursday open for raiding 5pm-12am Looking for 2 day raiding guild Lives in Eastern Standard Time 4/4 Tier 1/1 Chart 5/33 Tomes Looking for a guild to bring this resto shaman too, willing to transfer and change faction. Leaning more towards Horde atm, but any side will do really. Been playing WoW since vanilla on and off, mostly did pvp. Joined the PvE world in WoD given that I have more time on my hands now. Looking for a guild on my level or around it for progression. Casual player but still gets down to it when it comes time for the boss pull. Knows the class very well and is always learning more about the class and boss fights. Picks up very quickly on strats. Makes mistake once or twice and then over comes it. Looking for a guild who is wanting to get 13/13H and push towards Mythic and continue on when Legion comes out.Hrothgard0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Legion: Is anyone coming back for legion? I feel like I will ;)Ravenhul20 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 how's the wpvp? how is ED? long queue times? good economy? solid wpvp? I play on a majority horde server and so I do see some wpvp in the jungle, but mostly it is dead. any streamers running around in the jungle? are they horde?Ryck32 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Unleashed Mania + Ashran is pretty fun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04pFb2xzXI Sorry for the loud Killshot addon sound. I didn't expect to get 6 kills in 1 ability lolBuffalowìngs5 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Taco bell loaded grillers man. Mmmm Mmmm MmmmmmmmmmJazz12 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 What is the best PVE guild Alliance Side? As far as progression.Creams5 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 RBG's with Bryan #2,The Musical (PM VIDEO) Okay... so, we went a little bit harder on this one than the previous one. This was recorded over the course of 5 RBG's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA-lFrcuEuE&feature=youtu.be there's just something so trolly about peer gyntDeadtaco16 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 <Knights of Northwatch> RP-PVP RECRUITING Lady Jaina Proudmore has contacted Grand Field Marshal Griffyn letting him know of his reassignment. She is creating a military unit out of Northwatch Hold to maintain the front lines between Thunder Bluff and Orgrimmar. The main purpose for this dispatch is to allow Theramore Isle a chance to be rebuilt with little to no distractions from the horde as well as to keep a close eye on the orcs of Orgrimmar to see that they keep good on their word of peace since the Siege. The Knights of Northwatch have been assigned to the posts, Nijel's Point, Northwatch Hold, Northwatch Expedition, Fort Triumph and Honor's Stand. Our hearts still miss the site of Stromgarde and defending the throne of Regent King Avici, however duty is duty, and we simply follow orders like the soldiers we are. We're seeking more individuals who want to take the fight to the horde.(RP, PvP, WPvP, Arenas, etc). Feel free to visit our website or whisper us in game for further information. knightsofnorthwatch.enjin.com The Knights of Northwatch seek you. Will you answer the call of Lady Proudmore? -Field Marshal Sir Oriq Von LiechtensteinOriq1 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 WW LF More People to Queue 3's With Pretty much the title. I'm a duelist xp (S15) WW monk and I want to queue serious 3s now that I am (almost) caught up in gear for once, and don't hate myself while playing WW now. Posting on the ED forums for more people and because I know I saw a lot of people who had rating goals in that one thread. Willing to play with pretty much anyone while my cr is low. Goal is to get into duelist range, then find a main team to push glad with sometime before the season ends. Preferred comps would be destro WW/L/S or punchplay (WW/Spriest/X), but I'm willing to play any comp as long as its fun. If you want me to play walking dead I will only complain about how faceroll it is every other game. I have a geared WW on both factions. Add me if you are interested: Treizar#1134Treízar23 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Seriously, D7? I don't like to start drama and post about meaningless drivel on the forums, but I really hit my boiling point this morning with D7. Everything had been going well up until this point too before D7 had to go and freaking ruin it all. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, right? I seriously don't understand the mentality behind why this had to occur in the first place. Sure, everyone here knows about D7 and its reputation, but I don't really see that as an excuse to screw over the morning of someone just barely awake and trying to get by. I was just minding my own business, with no one else around, and D7 still had to mess with me. It honestly feels like at times that D7 just exists to screw people over these days. The sad part is, I remember back when D7 served a different purpose and wasn't just a soul-devouring plague that sought to ruin someone's morning. It used to represent something different from the norm that we'd grown accustomed too. It was a refreshing change of pace that honestly garnered quite a bit of praise and respect from the people I know. Now-a-days, D7 is nothing but a shadow of it's former glory. Kind of sad how far the mighty have fallen. D7 needs to get it's act together. It needs to be fixed, and fast. I've sent in countless complaints at this point, but it appears to have fallen on deaf ears. On some level I'm probably the one to blame, as I should have known what to expect with D7, given the reputation it's built up recently, but I like to give things the benefit of the doubt. Just goes to show you though that sometimes you really can judge a book by it's cover. Anyways, I could go on for awhile, but I see no reason. I've made my point. Screw you D7 on the vending machine. I want my freaking money back. And my granola bar. Tl;DR: Bugger off, D7. Stop wasting people's time and money, you worthless piece of junk.Layke53 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 (A) <Clan Warbeard> lvl 29 dwarf twink guild Good day lads and lasses, Clan Warbeard is an all Dwarf lvl 29 guild. We want to participate in all aspects of pvp. Such as arenas, wargames, bgs and of course wpvp. What makes Clan Warbeard unique, is our love for role-playing even at lvl 29. We would like to incorporate rping as much as we can. I feel like this is a great way to develop your character and another fun way to enjoy this game. We will help everyone get their BIS gear as well as gear enchants. We do have TS3 and expect others to install and use it. This will be required when we do pvp and rp events. Thank you all for your time.Bhalgram29 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 You're not very bright... I like to duel but durotar is dead during the day. Come punch me in the throat Zeales#1377 Alliance welcomed we can go to dal or something something RIP Annoyed u suck ...Zeales348 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Let Us Focus On the Children... How many children go to bed at night worrying if they are going to be eating breakfast when they wake up? Too many orphans roam Azeroth with no place to live or call home. Adopt a child today and change the life of someone who's parents were killed by the same enemy you face today. <Hordes of Children> Is a causal RP guild based on the orphans of Azeroth. Over 9000 children have lost their parents to the scourge, Deathwing, and during the siege of Orgrimmar. Now is a time to adopt a child and train them in the ways of the Horde. ((Argent Gruntling pet required)) ((p.s. Batteries not included))Borghrim0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 @Vairal @Graphite If you guys could hmu in game i just had a quick question, Nenthus#1413Nenthus16 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Captured Hjolmir finally came to, the last thing he remembered was letting loose an arrow into a forsaken mage’s head. He noticed that he was shackled to the ceiling, his toes barely brushing the ground as he swayed back an forth. As he struggled to see if there were any give in his bonds, an orc of confident stature came walking into the room. The orc looked at Hjolmir and laughed in a raspy tone, then spoke very broken dwarvish. “You puny dwarf, think you get away from us, but we get you. You will lose head for crimes against Horde.” Hjolmir spit in the orcs face and grinned saying “Ye savage tongue needs ta be ripped from yer head.” With that the orc slammed one of his massive fists deep into Hjolmirs stomach knocking the breath from his lungs. “You learn place soon tiny dwarf.” He said as he held Hjolmirs jaw tightly in his hand, then turned and walked out of the room . It seemed like days had come and gone; Hjolmir constantly tortured for information regarding the Shadow Hammers, refused to break. They did unspeakable things to him in every attempt to get him to talk. The only thing he said was “Ye have me word orc! Once I be free of these irons I plan on cutting out yer tongue an feedin it ta ye.” The orc simply laughed at Hjolmir not taking his threat to heart and told the torturers to carry on. It had been almost two weeks since his capture, and Hjolmir was no closer to breaking than what he had been when he first awoke in this cell. All of a sudden he saw a hammer of pure lightning slam into one of the guards chests turning him to a pile of ash followed by the very much welcomed battle cry of his clan ”FER THUNDERBEARD LADS!!!!” It was his rescue! In walked Ferdros, with a half smile on his face trying to hide the anger that was obviously showing for what they had done to Hjolmir. “Lad ye look like a pile’o gryphon refuse!” he said with a low chuckle. Burrim came rushing in “We got company brothers! Get him down quickly, we gotta move!” With that Ferdros reached out with his mace and smashed the chains in one swing. A very familiar voice came echoing from down the hall, “You secure prisoner, don’t let them escape!” he said to a group of guards in an orcish tongue. The group of guards were no match for the powers of earth and lightning wielded by Ferdros and Burrim, the air itself burned with the raw energy coming from each lightning strike they let out. Then came Hjolmirs captor, running maniacally up the hall with his axe drawn. Hjolmir though still being weak grabbed a dagger from one of the guards corpses and leapt on top of the orc knocking them backwards and to the ground. He brandished the dagger close to the orcs face with a grin “Ye remember me promise lad? I believe ye owe me a tongue.” He said as he slipped the dagger into the orcs mouth. Ferdros ran up and grabbed Hjolmir by the back of his shirt dragging him down the hall and off top of his captor slicing the orcs cheek wide open. “Oi, I weren’t done wit’ him!” He said to Ferdros with obvious anger in his voice. Ferdros slapped Hjolmir hard on the back of his head “Snap back to it laddie! Yer not yerself, we be needin’ ta get ye outta here lad now come on we don’ have forever!” Hjolmir started to snap back from his blood drunk rage and followed Ferdros up multiple flights up stairs until they reached the inside of the courtyard of Durnholde Keep. Hjolmir was free yes, but he had a score to settle. He looked around at the clan smiling brightly at him knowing he was safely returned and spoke deep and loud “Brothers! We have a score ta settle wit’ tha horde! Now who’s wit me!” With that statement, a tremendous roar erupted from the entire clan “FER THUNDERBEARD!”Hjolmir20 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 world war I was cruising through the server forums and happened upon a post from Bleeding Hollow about a world war event. The schedule says Nov 18 through December 2nd. Check this out and I hope some of you plan on joining I sure do.Sickbstrd14 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 23, 2015 tcg tabard group photo yo so I always thought it would be sick to have every tcg tabard in one picture so we need the following items to all group up in one spot doesnt matter what faction this is gonna look sick tho let me tell you Tabard of Flame - Taurox Tabard of Frost - Monty Tabard of the Arcane - Ossirus (Oxv) Tabard of the Defender - Skootchi Tabard of Brilliance - Phen Tabard of Fury - TBD Tabard of Nature - Creams Tabard of the Void - TBD sign up below if u wanna be in thisAuyaa9 Sep 23, 2015