Emerald Dream

Sep 13 Apologies from Tichondrius. I just want to apologize on behalf of Tichondrius. I'm sure many of you noticed the recent increase of filth on your lovely Emerald Dream forum. See, not only is our realm (Tichondrius) dead when it comes to WPVP, but the forum isn't exactly Shakespearean either. ... The above is just one example of what I have to deal with on a daily basis... and what you fine folk have had to tolerate the last few weeks. You're going to notice that most of the nonsense comes from a certain guild (the worst PVP guild ever created.) I implore you all to put these members on ignore, as they have also attempted to branch over to Emerald Dream - averaging one member online per day. Your realm has done it's job by not allowing them to succeed. So, you, as a community, should do the same. I've done my part by ganking this 'guild' over the last few years, but I grow old, and my fingers brittle. Emerald Dream has so many fine WPVP guilds like Division VII, World PVPs Finest, Warbound Legion, The Ninth Circle, Warbringer, The Alliance Empire.. etc. Do not allow your forum/realm to turn into a cesspool. As the owner/leader of Tichondrius, I just feel the need to apologize. We're not all terrible human beings. @OwlcapwnTV (I follow back.)Owlcapwn29 Sep 13
Sep 13 Division VII and Argus (Grinding/WPVP) Division VII will be spreading out across argus to help and assist all alliance players who are interested in getting gear/world pvp. We will have a large quantity in the area seperated with 5 man teams. Each team will consist of Grinders and those who strickly just wanna help alliance who are getting ganked. If you are alliance no matter what guild you are in and need help please do not hesitate to yell out. Our plan is to "not zerg" but to help with small scale world pvp. We hope to see some newer guilds rise after the downfall on the horde side. Remember horde that with Warsong Battalion and Ironsworn regiment gone you can still contact, Mentalmalice (Syndicate), Sledgehammer (Resolve), Illustrated (Warbound Legion) for assistance. Any other horde guilds that are uprising such as Warforged legion can contact me via btag and we can talk about setting some prescheduled world pvp up. Spartanics#1315. Good luck out there today! Spartanics GM Of Division VIISpartanic32 Sep 13
Sep 13 @Destrey don't say i've never given you anything.ßullseye13 Sep 13
Sep 13 <Grave Danger> [H] is recruiting. Greetings Hordies, Grave Danger is recruiting. Thanks, CannaCannabowl1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Nightstalkers recruiting for ToS Mythic 4/9 Nightstalkers is looking for a few talented players for Mythic ToS progression. Current Progression: Mythic EN 7/7 Mythic ToV 3/3 Mythic NH 10/10 Mythic ToS 4/9 We are looking to add exceptional players to the roster. We have an immediate need for a healer of any class. We are also looking for ranged DPS. Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest We will not overlook other classes if you are interested. About Nightstalkers: Nightstalkers has been a guild on Emerald Dream for over 10 years now. We've been raiding consistently on ED since Karazhan with no plans to stop any time soon. We're a semi-casual guild that enjoys progression but we also prioritize having fun with our guild community. We're not going to compete in the top few hundred guilds, but we do strive to get through as much Mythic content as we can before the next content is released. What kind of people are we looking for? Over 18 - In our experience, we find that older folks have a better grasp of what they can commit to. Of course, if you feel you're an exception, have a chat with us. We may be willing to make an exception on a case by case basis. Intelligent - You MUST have at least a modicum of intelligence. Be able to fully understand each boss' mechanics. Have at least a basic grasp on the math behind your chosen main to ensure you're making smart choices. Dedicated - We are looking for people that have the ability and desire to fully commit to a raid team. This includes keeping up at least 90% attendance, being willing to put that extra effort in at the beginning of tier to gear more quickly, researching fights ahead of raid time, etc. Attitude-Free - This is non-negotiable. We are not an elitist guild. We don't care for arrogance. If you can't check your attitude at the door, please look elsewhere. I don't care if you're the Jesus Christ of WoW, if you have a !@#$ty attitude towards raiding or anyone on the raid team, you will not make it here. Raid Info: Our raid schedule is as follows: Our REQUIRED raid nights are Tues, Thurs, and Sun at 7:00 p.m. server (CST). Raids generally go until about 11:00 p.m. server, but if we are close to a new kill we'll stay a bit longer. We require that you are able to make ALL of these raid nights. If you cannot, please do not bother applying. Loot System: We use a Loot Council system on our progression raids. All main spec loot is handed out by officer decision based on a number of things. Attendance, time in guild, skill, recent performance, amount of loot recently received, and extent of upgrade are all things that are considered, though not necessarily in that order, when deciding who will receive loot. Please understand that our loot system is designed to do two things. One, ensure smooth guild progression over individual progression. Two, reward our best players for their dedication to this guild. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to read more about us at http://forums.nightstalkersed.com or contact any of our officers in game. Feel free to add us to battletag: GM - Defenestrate#1146 Káelyn#1403 (alt code 160) Whosuwamekil#1418 Zekul#1387 Reiss#1228Káelyn13 Sep 12
Sep 12 <Nascent> Savage team 5/9M 6hrs LF RDPS Nascent's Savage raid team is recruiting talented and passionate raiders. Spots are for progression- not the bench. Website: https://nascent.gg/ ➡ Raid Times Tuesday 5:30-8:30PM PST Thursday 5:30-8:30PM PST ➡ Progression Nighthold: 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9M ➡ Recruitment needs Warlock Mage Shadow Priest ➡ Social media Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us The Savage raid team emerged at the end of Nighthold, where we climbed our way to 8/10M in only 8 weeks. We pride ourselves in a friendly raid environment that is not compromised by the thirst to complete Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be participating in progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30 PM PST. That is only 6 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but having a viable off-spec is helpful. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more: Ehkamo - Ehkano#1260 Sharkaphor - Mrilovegolf0#1834Ehkamo40 Sep 12
Sep 12 Throggma #1 (Edream Lore) With the sudden disappearance of Andrew, a spot was to be filled. Who would be the best on all of ED? "I know what must be done..." Throggma whispered to himself as he prepares for battle. Throggma puts on his White Knight Armor and heads off too Goldshire... alone. He is met with little to no resistance, slaughtering all in his way. The White Knight Armor turns red with blood of innocents. As he runs through the inn killing all in his sight, he yells out loud, "I truly am Number 1!" With no warning, a friend comes out of nowhere to help Throggma slaughter the Alliance pigs. Kessely, tosses a frostbolt to a female mage ultimately killing her and saving Throggma. "I didn't need your help you know!" Throggma yelled back to Kess. "Shut up!" Kess screamed. Kess is a man of few words, those words could be harmful or kind. It's almost NEVER kind. "Is it true?" Kess asked, "...you really are Number 1 now?" "I am!" Throggma exlaimed as he was looking toward Stormwind. A cloud of Gryphons and Dragons blotted out the entrance of the city, all getting larger with each passing second. Kess yelled, "Throggma, get in the portal! I'm not coming back to sweep up your remains!" Those flying beasts weren't just the regular type. These had on it men and women alike, all calling themselves World's Finest. Well if they were or not, Throggma didn't want to find out with such numbers against him. Throggma jumps in the portal after Kess and poof... back in Dalaran. Blood still soaked on his armor. "Thanks Kess," Throggma told Kess before he walked away. Throggma stood in the middle of Dalaran now, with one last thing he must do before he becomes the best. He goes up to the trade board and posts a piece of paper for all to see, it read, "Throggma #1..."Throggma68 Sep 12
Sep 12 WTB Meeps @Queen Meepster It's been lots of minutes. I am done w/ grad school (humble brag) & took job in Portland (double humble brag). I can't remember my skype log-in (triple humble brag). The forgot password feature led me down a rabbit-hole of incorrectly answered security questions. Fort f-ing Knox level of account privacy from Microsoft. But I just re-subbed to WOW & was hoping you'd carry me through whatever the current mythic raid is + also glad-carry me + also carry me to rank 1 fish (RIP Frat Pagle). I know the game is dead et cetera et cetera but the memes are alive & I was hoping to Bro-mance hard again. Speaking of dead, the guild I'm in (SWBRB) .... seems to be the opposite of lit (tumbleweeds on tumbleweeds on tumbleweeds) .... What TF gives? Holler at me "family". We're in different time zones now. And sorry for embarassing you with this post. But again. Skype isn't exactly "woke" right now. - The golden smith ........... O_O *I edited this post because I spelled embarrassing "enbarassing". The irony is so real :ORainpoppy14 Sep 12
Sep 12 937 Mage 5/9M LF Sun/M/W guild! 3 or 2 day! Hey guys 937 Mage with 5/9M experience looking for any Sunday Monday or Wednesday guild. Or Saturday Sunday Guild! Must start 8pm PST or Later! 2 or 3 days doesnt matter! Please add me on Btag Chilly#11502 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23560310/13#metric=dps&partition=1Bleachtini1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos1 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] <Force of Will> 8/9H is Looking for more! We are recruiting for semi-casual progression for heroic Tomb of Sargeras, we are currently in need of active dps and healers who can make our raid times. Our goal is to hit AOTC for each raid tier and have fun doing so. We run mythic+ weekly and help others get their keys as well as normal ToS to help get people gear to start heroic raiding. We are looking for people who either know their class or want to learn and are willing to put in the work. We also take people who just want to hang out relax and have a good time doing causal content. >>We raid Sundays at 7:30pm(ST)/Mondays at 8:00(ST)<< Current high demand healers. Resto Druid Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Current high demand dps. Deathknight Unholy/Frost Hunter BM/Marks Mage Arms Warrior If this raid schedule works for you, and you are interested in a fun, laid back guild please send myself, Otka, Spammy, and Kirifuda a message to find out more. P.S. Thin-skinned folks need not apply - we like to joke around and have fun.Vizoul10 Sep 12
Sep 11 Thank you ED community As a new player to ED I wanted to say thank you to everyone. The community has made the swap great and wanted to say it's the best community i've been a part of so far on WoW! &a side note... is there any open world PVP guilds looking to recruit? would love to join this experience as well! thanks everyone!!Manjaa7 Sep 11
Sep 11 Begun the Fish War has... It has been brought to our attention that the Tacklebox, an alliance fishing guild has surfaced in the wake of HB&T declaring all waters to be Horde waters. There will be no warnings, only death to alliance pond scum and the rivers will run red with Tacklebox blood. https://twitter.com/ImOakmor/status/906390687112888321Oakmor24 Sep 11
Sep 11 [A] <Coldridge Company> RP/PvP The RP The Artists Formerly Known as BBV are now recruiting all races/classes to join us on our newest adventure: running a business! Now, I know what you're thinking... "That sounds pretty boring." WELL YOU'RE WRONG. This isn't just any business, you see. It's a trading company with the best private army that money can buy (that's you, potentially). Simply put, we're in the business of business: imports, exports, security details, resource acquisitions...we do it all. Are you a soldier looking for a life outside the bureaucracy of the Alliance military? Or perhaps a priest looking for a job as a field medic? Better yet, are you simply an individual looking for work in these troubled times? Oh boy, have we got just the job for you! *Druid consultants to oversee excavations and logging operations. Someone has to make sure nature is being respected along the way (we aren't dirty, low-down goblins, after all)! *Military personnel of all types. *Salesmen to get our name out there to potential clients. If you've got resources/equipment/valuables to trade, we want to handle the shipment and sales (for a share of the profit, of course). *Job site managers, accountants, couriers, sea captains, office workers, cooks, flight masters...if you can think of it, we're probably hiring for it! Founded by our CEO, Fozle Fizzlefort, along with the former members of the Bronzebeard Vanguard as our acting Board of Directors, we strive to uphold Alliance values while providing the best service available. No longer shall we toil under the oppressive whims of the goblin cartels! Finally, there's a trustworthy trading company with Alliance interests at heart! Apply today! OOC We're the same rowdy bunch we've always been, we're just allowing elves and furry pandas and #@!$ (I know...). With enough active participation, we offer weekly RBGs, casual raiding, and weekly D20 events/random tavern nights for RP. We're a fairly laid back guild. Not all of us RP, and not all of us are outstanding at PvP, but as a whole we do enjoy both aspects of the server (we even have some filthy PvEers in the lot). Our only requirement is, as it was before, don't be a jackwagon. If you grief* RP (*We mean actively griefing RP. We don't mean ganked. See: Don't Be A Jackwagon rule), you're gone. If anyone has a problem with one of our members, feel free to contact an officer and we'll get it taken care of. Current Needs We're currently recruiting for RBGs, and as always we'd love to have more RPers as well. This section will be updated as specific RBG class/spec needs arise. Also in need of a second DM capable of co-DMing events and running their own independently. Disclaimer *Coldridge Company is not responsible for the words and/or actions of Drehn/Testiklese. Any interaction with said individual will be at your own risk. You've been warned.*Krohgin310 Sep 11
Sep 11 [H] <Hookers Bait and Tackle> Tryouts Today! Hookers Bait and Tackle is the premier rp-pvp fishing guild on Emerald Dream. Our mission is simple; fish and kill any Alliance caught infringing upon Horde water rights. We are looking for the few, the proud, the marine biologists... As such, our focus is on recruiting quality over quantity and we will hold tryouts today at 5:30PM server prompt. Meet up Thunder Totem. As a guild we will work on fishing achieves together (ultimate goal is to get everyone the Salty title) and do other fishing stuff, but looking for self-sufficient players only. We are a mature minded, 18+, all-inclusive non-discriminatory guild. To be considered for membership, you must not be intolerant of other people's cultures and not be Undead, Goblin, Blood Elf, Panda or Dutch. *Exceptional fishing achievements will earn auto-invite. Happy Hookin'!Oakmor11 Sep 11
Sep 10 [RP] 7,000 Days (Pt. 3) The Lightslayer landed against the fel-scorched earth of Krokun with a heavy thud, his knees buckling beneath him as the shadows slowing his fall dissipated. He glanced around, helplessly as he gazed at the world they had come to attack - a desolate hellscape writhing with fel and demons alike. Perhaps he had died along the way, and this was the purgatory he was doomed to linger in for eternity - until his time of judgement came once again, and whatever malevolent god gazed down upon him deemed him unworthy of redemption. All around him, Caldrice Sullivan witnessed smoke rising to the desolate skies above, and for a few moments he envisioned them as smoking gods - their disapproval etched into their drifting features before fading away into a shapeless mass once more. Although his mind was ripe with dark, hopeless thoughts - he knew that there was no return from Argus - at least not now, perhaps never again. Within his mind’s eye, however, he heard him drifting betwixt the layers of consciousness that lingered within his undeath stricken mind - goading him, and in an ethereal voice he’d be mocked, “Didn’t I teach you better, boy?” As the voice rang across the distant horizons of his mind, he envisioned the man as clear as day - although dead, the image of his Arathorian Warmonger of an uncle, the man who had adopted him at an early age, manifested itself deep within his mind, “Hesitate and you perish; everything is a weapon - even your own mind against your resolve.” “So rise, Caldrice Sullivan of Silverpine. Rise, and prove to me your worth - the worth that you never showed to me within those haunted trees so long ago.” As the voice, a mere hallucination of desperation, faded away into oblivion, Caldrice rose to his feet, shifting his crimson gaze betwixt the endless throngs of demons attempting to breach their bottleneck position. The Lightslayer, an undead wretch, was far from a hero, but he still had something worth fighting for. Knowing that a blade would be unlikely to pierce the thick, scarred hide of a demon, he brought with him an axe - in hopes that the brutal, serrated edge would be enough to cleave his foes apart. “So rise...” He’d mutter bitterly under his breath, the ethereal tone of undeath drifting forth from his cold maw before drawing the hulking weapon from his back, gripping it with an indomitable grasp as he approached the line, “...and prove your worth.” Never before had the Lightslayer known such a hideous darkness like the shadows which caked the forsaken world of Argus, nor would he ever know anything akin to it ever again unless he should ever fall to the void. Though, he saw an opportunity, and using his knowledge of the shadow - he drew the darkness of the world which surrounded him unto himself, and relished as his mind seemed to melt away for a brief moment. In those moments, he was nothing more than a weapon - the darkness of his soul guiding him through those holding the bulwark and to the sides of those attempting to push forth into the desolate world which mirrored the potential fate of their own.Caldrice2 Sep 10
Sep 10 Should I swap back to ED I've been on WRA for a bit now and have found no one to play with and not any dedicated guilds for a little bit now.. I'm starting to want to join a guild and can't find anyone. How active is the community on ED and would it be worth moving my main over to? Thank you!Manjaa13 Sep 10
Sep 10 RP idea; a musical. Hello! I come here with an idea I had in mind. I know someone (who I forget what their char name is) did a play, so I was wondering why not do a musical? Not sure what it'd be about, if it'd just be people singing songs we know and adjusting them to our universe or making a story out of it. Either way, who'd be interested in a thing like this?Mittledann20 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H] It's Good to be <foul> After a long and strenuous sacrificial ritual - which mostly consisted of a couple credit cards, some WoW tokens, and a tub of sherbet ice cream - <foul> lived once more. We're an active bunch, inside and outside Warcraft, and we're seeking new blood so things don't get too crusty. In some form or another, many of our members partake in all aspects of this game (PvE, PvP, RP, and some even do this thing called pet battling). Dragon Slaying [N 9/9] We're going to begin progressing through heroic, after clearing normal fairly easily. Our raid days for heroic will be Saturdays, at 7:00pm server time, that will run until midnight (expect breaks!). We will run normal on either Tuesday or Wednesday with whoever, and will pug if needed (same time). Several of our members have hinted that they want the guild to start working on mythic difficulties. Given a bit more interest and a full 20-man roster, we will undoubtedly begin that grind. While we are mostly a chill group, we strive for good numbers and smooth encounters. If someone is consistently under performing, we will not hesitate to voice our concern. We look for members who are able to handle criticism and are willing to improve on their faults. It is done not to be !@#$%^-s, but to cultivate an enjoyable raiding environment. If you are interested in slaying dre-gans as a member of foul (or with us as a test drive), please reach out to an officer. What we're looking for (but not limited to!): A healer (Monk, Druid, or Disc Priest) Ranged DPS (Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Boomie, Elemental Shaman) PvP lol PvP was our original bread and butter and many members of <foul> still enjoy it. Throughout the day it isn't uncommon for a group to be spam queuing BGs simply for the fun of mongo-ing down another person's avatar. RBGs are run a couple of times a week as well, though these are for fun because lawl RBGs. While these are lighthearted games, we do expect our members to be performing well (switching to kill targets, listening to strats., and generally knowing how to operate your class). Having Fudge-face the Hunter and Melee-train Jr. not swapping on the low health, over-extended Demon Hunter (who manages to still live) is not fun for anyone. While not what we're known for, some of our members participate and are good at arena. Several <foul> members have 2k+ experience in some shape or form, so one might just find a teammate or two to play with. Roleplay We're not going to lie for appearances here: we ditched our old story and haven't firmed up its replacement. Yet. Though with that said, several of our members enjoy RPing and have TP3 installed with fancy profiles and won't shy away from a nice walk-up. Again, nothing is set in stone at the moment, but we intend for our guild RP story to be a bit dark (because most of us are white and super edgy). We won't be plucky mercenaries or a trained troop of soldiers, but we're looking to be gangsters, slavers, and liars, who've banded together because the world is dangerous alone. And despite our lack of story for the time being, we'd happily intermingle with other guilds to make for a fun RP or exciting encounters. So, this will be updated some point in the future. Outside of WoW We do things outside of this game together too. It's pretty great. Sometimes we have a movie night or we just watch Netflix or some Chinese cartoons over rabbit. We also play other games such as GMod, Minecraft, Tabletop Simulator, Overwatch, Sonic Racing, D&D, and a bunch of other things. We like to think of ourselves as a community, not just a WoW guild.Crowsong183 Sep 10
Sep 10 <Division VII> Heroic Raiders! <Division VII> is looking for individuals who are looking for progression in Heroic raiding. We are 3/9 H and looking to fill our core group so that we can progress further. We are a fun group who shares a vision of much loots and lots of laughs while progressing together. We raid Wed/Thurs 7PM central/server time, with an optional weekend raid. Contact myself or SavageFate for more questions. We look forward to welcoming you into our team!Propschick0 Sep 10
Sep 10 possibly heading to ED just a thought, Proudmoore is fun and all at most times.. mostly looking for pvp/rp/ etc type of guild if there are any that are in need of a mageOmeganova2 Sep 10
Sep 10 [H]Nightstalkers 10/10M NH LFM Nightstalkers is looking for a few talented players for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Current Progression: Mythic EN - 7/7 Mythic ToV - 3/3 Mythic NH - 10/10 Mythic ToS - 4/9 We are currently looking for the following: DPS - Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Ele Shaman. Healer - Monk, Shaman, Paladin. About Nightstalkers: Nightstalkers has been a guild on Emerald Dream for over 10 years now. We've been raiding consistently on ED since Karazhan with no plans to stop any time soon. We're a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We're not going to compete in the top few hundred guilds, but we do strive to get through as much Mythic content as we can before the next content is released. Our raids are fast paced and fun, but very low stress. Mistakes are dealt with appropriately, but we don't think we need to scream at anyone to correct a mistake. We have an extremely dedicated raid team (We farmed Blackhand and Archimonde mounts for EVERY raider on our team). What kind of people are we looking for? Over 18 - In our experience, we find that older folks have a better grasp of what they can commit to. Of course, if you feel you're an exception, have a chat with us. We may be willing to make an exception on a case by case basis. Intelligent - You MUST have at least a modicum of intelligence. Be able to fully understand each boss' mechanics. Have at least a basic grasp of the math behind your chosen main to ensure you're making smart choices. Dedicated - We are looking for people that have the ability and desire to fully commit to a raid team. This includes keeping up at least 90% attendance, being willing to put that extra effort in at the beginning of tier to gear more quickly, researching fights ahead of raid time, etc. Attitude-Free - This is non-negotiable. We are not an elitist guild. We don't care for arrogance. If you can't check your attitude at the door, please look elsewhere. You may be the greatest player ever to play your class...if you're a douche, you will not make it here.Raid Info: Our raid schedule is as follows: Our REQUIRED raid nights are Tues, Thurs, and Sun from 7-11PM server time (CST). We require that you are able to make ALL of these raid nights. If you cannot, please do not bother applying. Loot System: We use a Loot Council system on our progression raids. All main spec loot is handed out by officer decision based on a number of things. Attendance, time in guild, skill, recent performance, amount of loot recently received, and extent of upgrade are all things that are considered, though not necessarily in that order, when deciding who will receive loot. Please understand that our loot system is designed to do two things. One, ensure smooth guild progression over individual progression. Two, reward our best players for their dedication to this guild. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to read more about us at http://forums.nightstalkersed.com or contact any of our officers in game. Defenestrate#1146Defenestrate63 Sep 10
Sep 10 WTB Hey guys, I know this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm LF a certain name that is held by a low level alt, there hasn't been activity on the character in over 2 years, so.. I'm kind of at a loss. :c But the name i'm looking for is Patience (no special characters) on ED, so.. if you or someone you know by chance.. has it. message me and we can sort out a gold price or something. Vae#11182 @Vaedron_WoW on twitter or in-game on either this character or Vivified-EmeraldDream Thanks <3Valemine4 Sep 10
Sep 10 Potential Newcommer Greetings folks, I am interested in trying something new in this game and try a RP-PVP server. I enjoy open world PVP, I like role playing (although I have never yet succeeded in getting settled in a video game) and I feel this could be an interesting match-up to get my interest back in the game. As such, I am wondering how is Emerald Dream faring. I am considering a server transfer or making a new character, but I am the kind of player to only play one character. It's hard for me to "make an alt" and try the server for myself, especially considering how much time investment will be needed. Any feed back would be appreciated.Kladius6 Sep 10
Sep 9 Alliance & 1v1 PvP So does the Alliance on this server actually get any better at 1v1 pvp once they hit 110 or do they suck & only zerg Horde in pvp? I'm only asking because tonight so far I've ran across six Alliance (all 2 lvls below or 4 lvls higher than me) on while I was questing on my prot pally (mind you a TANK) and all have died to his sword. Its not like he's in full 840 ilvl gear with a legendary either. He's in freakin BOA gear in all the slots you can have it, 2 pieces of 840 gear, and the rest is crafted blues/epics appropriate to his lvl. Seriously though, does the Alliance ever get good at 1v1 pvp or do they only know how to zerg/get better at 110?Plezurenpain28 Sep 9
Sep 9 [H] <Scuffed Gaming> <8/9 H ToS> <Scuffed Gaming> is looking for skilled raiders to improve our raiding roster as well as push mythic+ and pvp. We're a casual raiding guild that is always looking for awesome people to clear content and join in on the fun (but also get stuff done!) Raid Times: Thursday Heroic ToS 9pm-12am Server Time (7pm-10pm PST). Sunday Heroic ToS Cleanup 9pm-12am Server Time (7pm-10pm PST). With M+ during weeknights! Recruitment: HEALS: Holy Paladin (High) Resto Druid (Medium) Resto Shaman (Medium) DPS: Mage (High) Warrior (High) Hunter (High) Warlock (High) Boomkin (High) Elemental Shaman (High) All DPS feel free to apply. Flex healers are especially welcome If you are interested, message Lightsaber#1367 Silentsavior#11515 or Robster#1354Blightsabre6 Sep 9
Sep 9 [A] Looking for guild: details inside! Hello folks! I think it's about time I find myself a guild - it's been too long! Here's a bit about me, so those recruiting might have an idea if I'm a good fit or not. OOC: I'm mainly on evenings and weekends with the occasional day. I will admit that I'm a self-described scrub, I put in some hours in casual battlegrounds, LFR and occasional Normal raid, but very rarely try anything more challenging. I would prefer a group that's at least light RP; I do have a filled-in TRP profile and I love listening to and telling stories. I spend a lot of time grinding out old reputations and achievements. This is pretty well my only Emerald Dream toon that I play with any regularity, but occasionally pop over to an alt for tmog purposes. IC: Cautious, truthful, and superstitious, Kyn is a Redridge Bravo Company survivor and an occasional diplomat. She does have a soft spot for Dwarves and Trolls, and spends most of her free time fishing all over Azeroth and its related lands. She has no particular allegiance to any Kingdom or nation, rather representing the Alliance as a whole when required or requested. Of course, also open to new friends not in a particular guild - if you too have a masochistic love of hunting old achievements, we'll probably get along just fine. So... hello! I'm looking forward to hearing from folks. Thanks for reading!Kynalina1 Sep 9
Sep 9 <Over The Hills> 8/9H TOS LF DPS The Guild <Over The Hills> is an adult oriented community (generally 30+) for both veteran and new players who are interested in common company. Our goal is to create a casual raid environment that is able to include all levels of experience. We raid for a total of 6 hours weekly, with our primary goal being the AOTC achievement from heroic content for each tier. We are currently on a summer schedule, which has us raiding Friday/Saturday rather than Saturday/Sunday. Times have been updated below. Raid schedule: Friday [7:30p.m. - 10:30p.m.] (server time) Saturday [1:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.] (server time) Raid progress: 6/9H Tomb of Sargeras 10/10H The Nighthold (AOTC) 3/3H Trial of Valor (AOTC) 7/7H Emerald Nightmare (AOTC) Voice program: Discord Contacts: Labyrinthine#1616 Spikes#1768 Casual RBG schedule: Wednesday [7:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.] (server time) ... If your class/role is not specifically mentioned, but you feel like we would be a good fit, please contact a recruitment officer. _____________________________________________________________________ RP for the RP Gods "Epic, but not trying to hard... eloquent, balanced, and appropriate... it needs to have that" Starborne paused for dramatic effect, elven features drawn forward as if suckling on a Tauren's nipple. "Special *something.*" Lythosse had long tuned him out. Starborne's voice reduced to an audible humming that makes you acutely aware you have an ear on either side of your head. They had been at this for hours. Myrhina scribbling on parchment after parchment, hopeful that the two stubborn elves would come to a consensus. "It's just a name, pick one." She said. "The name is everything..." Lythosse replied, finally breaking his silence. "She's right man," Starborne echoed, "The Legion is scheduled to hit Azeroth on August 30th, we can't wait any longer." At this point, the floor was covered in tiny paper balls. Each piece of parchment holding a name that neither of them could agree upon. It was becoming a trip hazard, and neither of them stacked agility. Lythosse brow furrowed, as they so often do in roleplay scenarios. His eyes flicked up from the table, catching the light of the many candles he'd placed strategically around the room, again, very roleplay-esque. "Tell me something." He said. Both Starborne and Myrhina produced audible groans. "He's gonna monologue again." Said Myrhina. "Bear with me," Lythosse began. "We're old, right?" He asked. "Super old," Starborne said, running his finger along one of his withered elven ears. Myrhina didn't respond, and Lythosse didn't press it. He wasn't tanky enough to ask a woman her age twice. "I don't know about you two, but I'm retiring soon," Lythosse sat forward, his armor, which once fit him perfectly, now sagged and bubbled where body parts shouldn't sag and bubble. "After this, I'm done." Lythosse could tell they wanted to protest, but they stayed silent. They had been questing together for so long, they could tell he was serious. "Does that mean we're over the hills?" Myrhina asked. "Exactly." Said Lythosse. - and therein lied his genius.Lythosse253 Sep 9
Sep 8 Leveling friends Hello Dreamers, After taking a break from the game shortly after the Legion release, I'm jumping back in and have the itch to level a new character. Most of my old time WoW friends are no longer playing. Rather than just concede to leveling solo I am putting a call out on the forums in the chance of finding other players who find leveling with company a fun proposition. Race/classes I'm considering: - goblin warrior - goblin rogue - dwarf warrior I lean toward the horde options but am open to alliance if I find a good leveling buddy with a strong counter preference. If you are up for playing horde but slogging through the goblin starter zone isn't your jam, we can arrange to pair up in the early teens. Things that might matter to you: - I'm a working adult so gametime is primarily evenings and weekends - I live in Pacific time - My character will be rocking a full set of heirlooms aside from rings A good mix of questing, dungeons, and a sprinkling of BGs, antics, and likely a few eye-roll jokes can be expected :-) Hit me up if this sounds fun or you have any questions. BTag: Whistle#1866Crookedblade2 Sep 8
Sep 8 Alliance bar night does anyone still run the Alliance bar night? and if so is there one this weekend?Flintshott12 Sep 8
Sep 8 (H) LF RP guild I'm looking for guild that could have use of my skills as a Forsaken Alchemist making potions and poisons. I would prefer a merc guild or any other guild is fine that interests me. I can't seem to find any RP guilds on horde side.Zayvion9 Sep 8
Sep 8 Selling Names Need gold and I'm willing to delete some characters and sell these names: Bodycount Ceremony Prong In-game Email me if interested. Highest bidder wins!Oxstar7 Sep 8
Sep 8 A rant, tirade, whine-fest Begin Rant ____________________________________________________________________ This is getting ridiculous I don't know about you guys, but me I've noticed our HP glut is going beyond the pale. I've noticed some of you, Horde and Alliance with well over 10000k HP. Even my own DH is so ridiculously high that I'm solo'ing Silver and gold mobs...and, been thinking about seeing how far I can go with it on World bosses...I know, cocky (more than likely stupid) but it's getting to that point where...well, there seems to be no "cap" to HP. Legendary's are becoming a dime a dozen, and if you don't have two equipped you're "undergeared." (This from a time when Legendary's required grinding, grinding, grinding until even the guildies were about to tell you no, no more!) HP glut is so high a tank can drain a healer of their mana faster than the boss can bring the tank to half HP. and... the reason for my whinginess...got into a row with a Druid...no biggie, expect that he had me at two to one HP, and my kill shots...stuff that normally would rip HP right off their portrait...did.not.even.scratch.the.Druid. i.e. the Druid didn't go under his 1.infinity HP...kudo's to that Druid btw, wiped the dirt with me, and used me to polish some of the volcanic rocks on Argus... but ffs, can I at least have the satisfaction of scratching your HP bar a little bit? Just a smidge, a little something that says, "yeah, there was an attempt." on my part? __________________________________________________________________________ end rant. So...how is everyone?Loknal21 Sep 8
Sep 8 [H]<Shatterspear Offensive> (PvE & PvP) Shatterspear Offensive is seeking new members to add to our PvE and PvP rosters! About us: SSO isn't just a WoW guild, we're a tight-knit community that understands it's more fun to play games with friends. Our guild's mission statement is a simple one: we believe in helping each person play their game(s) in whatever way they choose; "if all you want to do is fish, we'll hand you a fishing pole." PvE Shatterspear Offensive is now 10/10 in Heroic Tomb (nice job raid team!) and looking to begin Mythic progression. We are currently seeking competitive dps to complete our 20-man roster; a Hunter would be great, but as long as you can play your class at a competitive level we will give you a shot. We're a bit tight on Melee at the moment but we'd really like to recruit a competent Fury Warrior as well. Current raid times are Tuesday & Thursday, 8-10:30pm Eastern. Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Shatterspear+Offensive If you are interested in our raid team, please message one of our PvE officers: Johnnybravo Metaledd Ladzaplur#1655 PvP When Shatterspear Offensive was originally created ~3 years ago it was intended to be a PvP-focused guild taking the fight to the Alliance in smaller skirmishes. While we have expanded our interests since then, PvP remains a core part of our idenity as a guild. We are currently seeking anyone interested in participating in PvP activities. If you are interested in casual or organized PvP, please message one of our PvP officers: Jnx Ryuzukh Sÿph Community Being a gaming community means that we play all kinds of stuff together. If you're getting a little burned out on WoW you can probably find a few people in the guild to play other games with - we only ask that it doesn't interfere with other guild events. Some of our most-played side games at the moment include: Overwatch Conan Exiles (Guild server - relaxed pvp & no admin abuse) Heroes of the Storm Elder Scrolls Online Raid times & Calendar events: (Time zone: EST) Tuesday: Progression Raid 8:00pm - 10:30pm Thursday: Progression Raid 8:00pm - 10:30pm Friday: Shattered Hour (meeting, games, trivia, etc) 8:00pm - ?? Saturday: Casual Raids + Other multiplayer games. Time flexible. Sunday: Organized RBGs 8:00pm - ?? Come join the community!Voljah28 Sep 8
Sep 7 [A/H] LF Friends for 2s/3s/BGs/RPVP/etc. Edit: I STILL NEED FRIENDS (20170905) Creating this thread in hopes of finding more like-minded folks for 2s, 3s, random BGs, whatever. I just want to queue! I've got a Priest, Shaman and Rogue on Horde. I play primarily Priest, though the Shaman and Rogue aren't too far behind. I've got 2400 experience in Arenas, and 2200 in RBGs but that doesn't really matter; I don't care about your experience or CR, I'm more interested in meeting some folks from ED, queuing and having fun. Hit me up here or in-game. Generally, if I bump this thread on this Priest or any of my alts, it means I've got the evening free and I'm looking to have some fun! Please be the following: Chill No rage Vocal if using VOIP No ddoserino por favor Thanks! :) Bricke#1304Aeterna38 Sep 7
Sep 7 Post a good song This will be my last esoteric music post for a while. Friend and I that still play from the old Wild West of Emerald Dream have decided to do something else for a while. It's not Legion, it's us. It is Sunday and what better day to troll the ED forums for the weird, crazy, bizarre, and unpopular music? As they say, Snowflakes melt under the power of a Marshall amp turned up to 11. Post something here that you enjoy that is offensive that someone else might enjoy. My contribution? Dead Kennedys, Too Drunk to F*ck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7TWLxCIgwEPromiseland15 Sep 7
Sep 7 [H] The Syndicate 3/9 M LF hunter or ele sham Raid time : 7pm to 10pm server time, invites going out at 6:45pm Raid occurrence : every tuesdays and wednesdays We are doing the last 3 bosses of heroic every tuesday to begin with, we'd be trying you out during that time, and jump straight to Mythic. Interesting fact : We currently only have 1 mail wearer on our team.Kélz0 Sep 7
Sep 6 Where the RP at, fam? im dancing in goldshire inn rn.. wya rpers?Iance3 Sep 6
Sep 6 Predatoria Now that feral is FotM again, you coming back?Adva16 Sep 6
Sep 6 Coming to ED after a long break! LFGuild :) Haven't played since WotLK :O Just got Legion/WoD and looking to get back into the game :) Personally a good Guild makes this game! With that said, i'm open to rerolling either Horde or Alliance. My Horde toon is an UD Rogue and my Ally is a Gnome Warrior. You can either send me a tell at Palucci or Nestor#1532. My UD Rogue is around 100 while my Gnome is only level 11 but I've been focusing on the Rogue, will be switching to catch up with the Gnome. What i'm looking for in a guild: Little bit of everything, but most importantly a tight-knit group. I'd like to feel part of a team, or family, brotherhood if you will. I'm really relaxed, mature but can be silly and sarcastic (time and place). If your Gchat is a ghost town, it's probably not a good fit. End game wise i'm probably most into PvP but I like PvE as well. Some RP would be great. Most important thing for me is a good guild enviroment where people actually enjoy eachothers company. Not that I have much to give right now, but I give more than I take. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! I'm hoping this server becomes my new home! A good guild is worth more to me than having a preference of Ally/Horde Thanks for reading!!!Palucci9 Sep 6
Sep 6 Rage whispers... in 2017.... Didn't know it was still a thing. The worst part about them is that I will be out in public or driving down the street or w/e and think about one and get some big goofy ear to ear grin on my face and the people around me must think I am some kind of freaky weirdo or something so for that reason alone I kinda need them to stop. It's kind of embarrassing.Charfang6 Sep 6
Sep 5 Adventures in Argus (RP-ish) Demons, so many demons. It felt like I was walking down a long flight of stairs and on every step, I had to kill a demon. Big ones, small ones, 4 legged ones, and some with butt floss. Draenei were holding my hand on every step, pointing me toward other Draenei waiting to hold my hand. I asked myself, "Why am I helping Draenei get their homeland back? It's a nearly disintegrated planetoid, infested with a host of devils, void of all plant matter, unable to sustain life, and about as inviting as a volcano?" What have these hooved-nitwits ever done for me? Did I get any assistance in reclaiming the Darkspear homeland? At least that has some semblance of an ecosystem. If I were a dwarf I'd call shenanigans on this whole stupid plan, brought together by an insane Night Elf demigod and a cowardly Draenei priest to reclaim what amounts to a space rock. And to top it off, not a scrap of leather to be had anywhere... Off I went, and I didn't get far without falling asleep for the night. Zigra, Behind every bad plan is a bad planner.Zigra15 Sep 5
Sep 5 [RP] Preparations Three years prior to present day... 
A bored growl sounded right outside the door. "Maybe you should try to sound more fierce than that, Cath. Who is it?" Kithra chuckled and reached down to scratch the big cat behind her ears as she looked out the doorway. A large purple hued raven flew low towards the house. "Hmm. Of them all, I wasn't expecting her so soon." 
Within a few seconds, the raven drew near and transformed. Kithra smiled. "Tinian! It's good to see you. I figured activities in Draenor would be keeping you busy." 
Tinian bowed. "Greetings, Kithra." She looked around the glade, a slight frown. "This place grows more beautiful, does it not?" 
Kithra nodded. "It's my favorite place - an oasis in the midst of barrenness." She watched as expressions flitted across Tinian's face. "Come, Tinian. Surely you did not visit me simply to talk about the state of my home. Can I get you any refreshment?" 
Tinian blinked, then shrugged. "I do not need refreshment. I came to tell you Teldrassil is no longer my home." Another frown. A sigh. 
Something happened. "Let me get us some tea." 
"Alright." Tinian sank to her knees next to Cath and began rubbing the cat behind her ears. 
"Here we go." Kithra handed Tinian a cup then sat on her accustomed rock next to the door. "Now, tell me what's going on." 
Again, different expressions flitted across Tinian's face, then a shoulder lifted into a shrug. "Davek is in the shadow world." 
What? "Tinian, I'm sure that's not true. What's going on? Are you having disagreements?" Kithra spoke gently. 
Tinian stood up impatiently and began pacing. "I am certain. Rafters said..." 
"Rafters?" Kithra interrupted, "well, that explains it then. When are you going to learn that he has his own agenda. He's not concerned for you." 
Blinking, Tinian stopped her pacing and looked at Kithra as if she had grown two heads. "I did not know you felt that way about that one." She sat back down and looked at her hands in her lap. "It will most likely please you then that Rafters has also gone into the shadow world." 
Closing her eyes with a deep sigh, Kithra shook her head. "Tinian, look, we've all been affected by Nienne's death - I'm sure that this has caused you to think things that aren't true." She opened her eyes. "There's got to be some simple explanation ...this can't be right. Davek has probably been dragged into some mess or another by his brother." 
"No, Kithra." Tinian looked at her with a sad smile. "Davek is gone from me. I no longer can feel him here." She gestured toward her chest, then stood back up and began pacing again. "He has been gone from me for a very long while... the shadow world has taken him." 
Kithra stood, walked over to Tinian and gave her a hug. "Then I am most sorry." She placed her hands on Tinian's shoulders and held her back so that she could see her face. "Are you here to tell me you will be going as well?" 
Tinian opened her eyes wide, Kithra's conclusion obviously not having crossed her mind. "No! I am sorry, Kithra. I did not mean for you to think..." She shook her head. "It is not my time to go. I only wished to tell you that Teldrassil would no longer be my home and...ask something of you... I am confused..." 
Kithra stared at Tinian, momentarily speechless, then pulled her into a fierce hug. "Oh, thank Elune... I thought I was going to lose you, too." 
Chuckling, Tinian tried to pull away. "I cannot breathe, Kithra." 
"Oh, I'm so sorry." Kithra gave a sheepish smile. "Actually, no I'm not sorry, I'm relieved." Trying to regain her composure, Kithra resumed her seat. "So, what's confusing you?" 
Tinian began pacing again. "I..I have been spending time with one, speaking with him of different things and..." A frown appeared. "He touches me here." Tinian touched her own shoulder. "I enjoy speaking with him, he makes me think of things differently, but..." 
Nodding, Kithra smiled gently. "You feel as if you're being disloyal." 
A look of relief appeared on Tinian's face. "Yes, this is what I am feeling." She sat down in front of Kithra. "I know that when one touches another like this, it means nothing to most. And this is likely true with this one, but what if I am wrong, what if...?" 
Kithra placed a hand on the other woman's shoulder. "Tinian, there are times you think too much about things. What you had with Davek was special, there is no doubt about that. However, haven't you just told me that he is in the shadow world? Haven't you told me that it isn't your time to go into the shadow world?" 
"Yes, this is true, but..." 
Chuckling, Kithra smiled. "You are here, Tinian, in the living world. Live in this world while you're here. Enjoy it. Spend time with those in it. Let the shadow world take care of its own." ~ ~ ~ ~ Tinian gazed out the window at the sea, memories tumbling through her mind. I am here, in the living world.Tìnian1 Sep 5
Sep 5 someone else do it i don't wanna play no more im bored someone else handle syndicate good nightMyis17 Sep 5
Sep 5 New to Emerald Dream Hello i am currently looking into coming over to ED (ally side) for a pvp/pve RP guild. I have plenty of characters but main Demon Hunter since they have been my favorite class since WC3 and am finally excited to be able to play one. I was wondering if there are any guilds recruiting!Veresaa9 Sep 5
Sep 5 Can you take Andréw back please? Hes not ready for Tich, we are farming him out here. Please take him back. He just spams #1 all day and uses silly toys in feeble efforts to win.Twigz47 Sep 5
Sep 5 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSAbsalom0 Sep 5
Sep 5 6 SP 1 DH 3 Priest Heal RBGs any1 down 2k+ all i askMontyspython2 Sep 5
Sep 5 So Uh, Argus, Huh? Hey. It's me Tinksy again. I just wanted to know how you guys are liking Argus so far, since I value your opinions and care about this community. I kinda like Argus, it has good music and characters, on top of some pretty impressive scenery. It really feels like a massive and dangerous world but you're free to tell me im a dumb idiot for being wrong idk post belowCathillia41 Sep 5
Sep 4 [H] <Funky Fresh Boyz> 8/9H Recruitment Hey guys! :) The <Funky Fresh Boyz> is a guild on Emerald Dream seeking to recruit players to join us for current content raiding or just to hang out with! In terms of raiding, we mainly need Heals and DPS but all are welcome to join. No server hop required. After we full clear heroic, we have the intention of proceeding into mythic, which will require a transfer. Our raid times are: - 7pm server (8pm EST) to 10pm server (11pm EST) - For heroic: Tuesday and Wednesday - Normal difficulty raids will be held on the weekend and will be used for gearing alts or trials Here is our current progress for this tier: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N 8/9 H We also run old content raids weekly for legendaries, AP farm, or just for fun! In addition to this, we run past expansion content for transmogs, achievements, or mounts. If you are interested in joining us, even if you are on a different server, please reply to this forum post or add one of our battletags: Mei#1133/Bryan#11316 Feel free to ask any questions below! ^_^Mandîngo0 Sep 4