Emerald Dream

Dec 2 This old Legend, I love him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFJ8fKZRZ_QZingfer4 Dec 2
Dec 2 Happy Hookin' Turtle Power Hour Clear your calendar and grab your pole! <Lost Boys> in conjunction with the Hookers Bait & Tackle Fishing Club is hosting the premier fishing event of the season, a turtle mount farm mixed social cocktail hour tonight at 11PM server. All Horde are welcome with two caveats; you must have the Draenor Angler achievement (takes an hour) and most importantly, a good attitude. Prizes will be awarded for best fishing mog, dirtiest joke/limerick and such. In game alcohol will be provided. We will be listed in pvp premade groups custom lfg under the title of this post. See any Lost Boys guild member in game for password. Dont be koi, come fish with the Lost Boys!Oakmor4 Dec 2
Dec 2 Tank LFGuild Title says it all. I havent raid tanked since EN. Just looking for a guild that i can start raiding with again, or at least a good group of people to hang out with. I have all 6 tanks at 110 ranging im ilvl from 860 tp 915 Would prefer to play Warrior Druid Dk Monk But can play what ever you would needSmallkid2 Dec 2
Dec 2 Alliance taking over the Server I swear Look at this crazy video I got of Alliance just being the best they can be with their Warrior Multi Boxer and their cool kid gang of 100+ nerds. Couldn't even take out a full raid group. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vzgpaDoxA&feature=youtu.beZingfer108 Dec 2
Dec 1 <The Sylvanae> ; Horde RP-PvP Guild OOC: Checking for interest here before Moonguard to see where I may or may not have the best environment to make this work. I have been on both servers regularly for over 10 years and would like to share this with which ever group is more receptive to help this idea flourish and grow. I've always been a fan of RP-PvP synergy. As some of you may or may not remember RP-PvP servers were opened back in 2005 at subscribers’ request. Prior to the opening of this type, players had to choose between Role-play PvE servers or straight PvP servers, often splitting time between realm types to satisfy both areas of interest. When I found ED I was hooked and would like to stay here and share the experience with others as those before shared with me. THE SYLVANAE What are we: Publicly We are an elite fighting force of The Horde under our Queen and Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner. We are fiercely loyal to our Queen, and to The Horde, and consider ourselves blessed to be agents of The Crown. Many of our agents would even find it an honor to die and be resurrected as undead that we may continue our service. Privately We have darker devotions, ceremonies, rights of passage, and secret cabal leaning RP for those who seek to enter the upper echelons of our ranks. Including questlines for becoming recruits, members, and officers. Once you have passed these rights you must earn the rights to: -A Moniker (True-name/code-name that you may choose [known only to other members] that we will refer to you as) -An RP forged and named weapon(s) -Both RP guild mounts and a third for Officers (flying and ground which if you dont already have we will help you to obtain) -And ultimately induction and ascension through our ranks to become an Agent of The Crown. We actively seek PvP and will often venture into enemy territory to stir the pot. Depending on the mission, ceremony, or rank, we utilize both the Undercity and our Guild Tabard. Similar to the Queenguards, Dreadguards, Deathguards, and other militant organizations that serve and protect the Queen and her interests we fight zealously and serve with a religious fervor in the name of The Horde. We differ in that we accept all races of The Horde, living or dead, and require oaths of fealty to our Royal Warchief. We are devoted, selfless, fearless. We are The Sylvanae. "Long live The Queen... For The Horde."Alías37 Dec 1
Dec 1 RIP Bronze-Tinted Sunglasses We hardly knew ye. For anyone that cares. Blizz made them a holiday item that can only be mogged during the Anniversary event.ßullseye8 Dec 1
Dec 1 Sticky Renewal Effort Hey all. As I was browsing the forums as I often do when I'm bored at work I figured I'd look at the stickies we have cause, well, boredom. In doing so I've found that many of the characters/accounts that originally posted them are no longer active, not at max level (which isnt exactly a bad thing, it just gives the impression of no longer cared for/active), and the posts themselves haven't been updated in some years. So I present you all with this idea before I go about doing anything just yet, and with the success of the guild bases of operation sticky, we can probably do this as well, Earthmother willing. I am willing, as someone who has been around forever and consistently to gather these old threads and repost them with updated information. Once created, and enough requests have been submitted/support shown (preferably in the method of likes) we can report the old stickies as, well, old and get them taken down and the new ones up. My only reservation is if god forbid I drop dead one day, move servers, you nerds piss me off and I spitefully let them stagnate, etc, that my account has a 'monopoly' on the server. Let me know what you think. Obviously I support the idea, but I think its import to keep these things up to date, especially if we want to draw even more people to the server and kinda build back our objectively declining population. Thanks everyone, Abrahof (Immy) First Updated Post: Mostly grammar and old references: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759222806 Second Updated Post: Grammar, updated information, greater clarification: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759435982 Third Updated Post: Grammer, updated information, removal of outdated websites, archival info. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759527607Abrahof21 Dec 1
Dec 1 Demon Hunter Survivability Post Legion With Sargeras being jailed by Illidan, which means the Legion is contained, I had a curious and concerning thought come to mind. What will happen to the demon hunters that rely on hunting demons to survive? If a demon hunter goes on for too long without a demon to feast upon, they can grow chaotic and lose control; evidently succumbing to the Legion and what little there is. In both an RP atmosphere as well as the general lore overall, would this be a life threatening scenario for the Illidari if less and less demons spawn into existence without Sargeras being there to take the reins and give out orders? Or... am I looking too deep into this?Ignitheus17 Dec 1
Dec 1 <Merry Band> 11/11 Heroic Antorus The Merry Band is 11/11 Heroic Antorus (with some pugs) and ready to recruit members to fill in the raid team and start Mythic Progression! Tues/Thurs/Mon 7pm server time Contact Femtizzy with in-game mail if you are interested! Currently seeking all roles and we strongly prefer players who are able to play all specs of their class. The guild also does M+ challenges, the highest key gulid members have completed is currently a +17Femtizzy0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [H] Mar'Watha - Troll Themed RP/PvP Guild Small bands of Trolls can be seen walking around major cities, their armor decorated heavily with skulls and/or leather wrappings. Occasionally, one of the group will stop and nail a piece of parchment to a rock, pillar, post, or onto the bulletin board. Once they’ve finished what appears to be a patrol, they return to their mounts and head off in the direction of Desolace. Upon approaching the parchment, purple writing can be seen scrawled onto the vellum. Mar’Watha ‘as been established. Trolls, Orcs, Forsaken… Headhunters, Shaman, Priests… All are welcome ta Mar’Watha, as long as you ‘ave what it takes ta survive not only as a race, but as a community. If you t’ink you have what it takes, feel free ta write ta us,  Or meet us face-to-face at our outpost ((Shadowprey Village)) in Desolace. Fair warning: If you come lookin’ for a fight, be prepared ta experience da full weight of Mar’Watha. At the bottom of the page is a small list of names, each with a different handwriting. OOC: Mar’Watha is a community built upon the formation of Trolls and other members of the Horde that may be outcasts, or people who don’t feel that they’ve been able to find a “home” within any other guild up until this point. Mar'Watha was initially formed by the Shadow Hunter Jupal'jin (originally of the Darkspear Tribe) and survivors of the failed Zandalari incursion into Pandaria. What that means, is trolls of all types (Zandalari, Drakkari, Amani, Gurubashi, Farraki, and their various sub-tribes) are welcome. Knowing that survival is paramount, Jupal'jin has also recognized that to survive, outside help must be accepted. To this end, members of all races of the Horde are welcome in the village of Mar'Watha. We’re a Medium-Heavy RP guild with a Troll theme but an open mind for all forms of RP and characters alike. We’re willing to help out if you’re new to RP or experienced and just need a little help. We also enjoy our PvP, and can often be found doing random BG's. Of course if we have enough interested people, moving into Arenas and even RBG's are possible! If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out to  -Jupaljin (Vireye#1640) - GM -Feyanji (Toast#12407) & Dalgrum (Memetron#1658)- Co-GM's We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! ***Disclaimer: This is the new official thread of Mar'Watha, so that I can directly edit it as needed. A few things have also been updated.***Jupaljin2 Dec 1
Dec 1 What are the current top racial guilds? I know of a couble like Clan Battlehammer and Blackrock Clan, but what are some of the more prominent ones I'm missing out on?Galagir99 Dec 1
Dec 1 I finally transferred to Emerald Dream. Resubbed to WoW today after a year, everyone on old realm xferred here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqJVa0fl01w I barely recognize anyone.Blom27 Dec 1
Nov 30 Hey guys check this out! Tattoo! Just got my first tattoo, finishing my half sleeve portion next week or so just needed to get my center piece done! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb5yNeqnVN2/Zingfer22 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] <Fear the Lord> Is Recruiting PvP/PvE Fear the Lord is a Christian Gaming Community that invites players of all ages and backgrounds. We are a mature community that is interested in clean, competitive, and fellowship based fun. A Christian Gaming Community, is that a joke? Weird right? However, a goal as a Christian community is to set standards of respect, morals, and maturity that most communities consider inadequate to the growth of their guild and the impact it has on people. Being apart of a Christian community isn’t about being religious, it’s about living out a set of beliefs in all areas of life, including gaming. What does a membership with FtL look like? Fear the Lord has a long history in the gaming community, however, we have only recently opened our doors back up and are looking to expand into WoW. We have a lot of stuff going on and would love to add to our ranks. - Officer positions available - Ministry and fellowship with believers - Mature community with adult leaders - Professional website, forum, and community profile - Quality game servers, for games that require them - Organized and structured, while maintaining a laid-back environment - We place real life, family, and our relationship with Christ first - Organized Raids, Questing, & PvP - and much more! Do I have to be a Christian to join? Nope. Anyone who is willing to follow and maintain our rules is welcome to join. We strongly believe in respecting each other and everyone’s beliefs, so why not give something different a try? Do you have any voice servers? Currently we use Discord for our activities. In the future, as we grow into competitions, we are open to expanding into more dedicated VoIP. What about a website? http://fearthelordgaming.com What games do you play? Currently we play Counter-Strike:GO, R6:Siege, Mincraft, and OverWatch. We recently expanded into WoW and are looking to grow. We will also be creating a division for WoW Vanilla when it comes out as well. Please note: We are not new to WoW as a community or as players, however this is a brand-new guild from the bottom up. Feel free to contact me, shoot me a PM, or apply to join. Battlenet ID: daedious#11113 Apply: http://www.guilded.gg/#!zzOj1ad9jV Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/daedious/ Discord: https://discord.gg/g5VryDR Website: http://fearthelordgaming.com - DaediousKiede16 Nov 30
Nov 30 934ilvl Ret Paladin LF Heroic Raiding guild I'm looking for an alliance heroic level guild that raids on weekend evenings. My current guild is almost dead, and previously I GM'ed a guild on Emerald Dream for about 7 years, so I'm looking to move back. I've got a decent amount of raiding exp and have raid lead several different raids. I'm currently looking for a guild that is active in both PVE and PVP, but just PVE would be fine as well.Eldonia4 Nov 30
Nov 30 [RP] The Tale of Osh'Kazil ((I was inspired by Rasek's story here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759566474 and continued my story. if you havent read the first part or want a refresher, here is a link. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759222450 )) Dear Granny, -Day 42 of trying to sell this stupid thing Last few days have been hell! This damn stranglethorn vale is nasty. I’ve definitely come down with somethin’. But if I sell this damn dagger then it’ll be worth it! I still can’t believe the worth that appraiser in that dead-guy sewer city stamped on this thing, though! One-thousand gold pieces, who woulda thought? Even got a certificate, too. I’ll be set! If I can find a damn buyer, that is. Silvermoon was a bust; damn snot-nose elves wouldn’t know valuable if it slapped ‘em in the face and let them snort fel off its !@#. Orgrimmar was a no-go too. I know its throwin’ all my eggs in one basket, but Booty Bay is my last hope. I hate this place; the whole southern half of this stinkin’ planet, that is. What ancient $%^-*!@ decided it had to be so damn hot and muggy! And the bugs, UGH. At least my new guide is a tough orcie gal. She’s saved my #$% more times in three days than anyone else has in my entire life! I’ll have to recommend Razi to anyone who comes down to these dumb jungles. I’m writin’ this from a small-time resort, wouldn’t you know it? All the way out here in the ^-*-end of nowhere, surrounded by tigers, snakes and freakin’ headhunters, this swanky little joint is a paradise! The whole thing is built on big ol’ stilts, and I think they got some sorta coolin’ magic goin’ on, because even out in the sun I swear it is like you’re standin’ in Alterac, and damn does it feel good! The lady who runs this place, her name is Momma Jomba or somethin’, she is one hell of a lady. She’s got girls followin’ me everywhere, and I get back rubs and fruit! I just gotta be careful though, I got a feelin’ they’re gonna start tryin’ to squeeze coppers outta me if I indulge myself too much, yeah? Can’t get too ahead of myself, those thousand sweet pieces aren’t mine yet; I still gotta get rid of this stupid thing. But get this, I was right about this. It is cursed, or at least this one troll is convinced. She told me a story, and I’ll be man enough to admit, the tale had shivers runnin’ down my spine. So there I was, loungin’ in this small pool sippin’ on a coconut drink, umbrella and all! Got good company. My guide’s there, and a few of the resort girls too. We’re just shootin’ the !@#$, And along comes this troll. She’s younger, got this dark green skin like tree moss or somethin’ yeah? I could tell she wasn’t one of the resort girls, they all had this bright green skin an’ lime colored hair, and this broad had flamin’ red hair. She dips into the pool, says her name is Ant-somethin’, I don’t quite remember. Imma just call her Becky for the sake of this %^-*. Damn troll names is like tryin’ to spit up snot. We start chattin’, she says she’s takin’ a pit stop here before she heads out to the broken islands or somethin’, has to do with all that demon stuff. I don’t mess with demons, and they don’t mess with me! Anyways, I ask her if she interested in antiquities and nice stuff, thinkin’ maybe this chick wants a nice piece to take with her to the war, yeah? So I shake myself off, and I pull out the whole damn thing, collar and all. (I keep it near me all the times. Razi got military experience and fists like boulders, so I feel safer when it is with us.)Phyrexial4 Nov 30
Nov 30 @Rethosphix Is this the Reth from IRC? Because if so, hay bb~Montaine0 Nov 30
Nov 29 World of Rockcraft The RPing as mountain goats is a new and refreshing take on wOrLd pVpRamrodd13 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] <Cult of Nyalotha> (RP-PVP) (Recruiting) You wake up in the middle of the night from a horrible nightmare all you can remember are creatures of shadows, whispers of insanity and the world in ruin... Greetings mortal “Cult of Nyalotha” is a brand new guild on the emerald dream server we are currently recruiting members to fill our roster. We are RP-PVP guild dedicated to worshipping the old gods and spreading their glory. We accept all races and classes currently and plan on having regular rp events and wpvp. Ranks: Darkmaster: GM Shadow Council: Officers Champion: Veteran Member Adept: Trusted Member Acolyte: Official Member Initiate: New Recruits General Rules: 1.Be kind to your fellow members. we don’t need any infighting. 2.Keep controversy and politics out of the guild. 3.Don’t spam in guild chat. 4.Don’t ask for promotions. You will earn them in due time. How to apply: Just whisper Holstèin ingame or add me on bnet and contact me there. Theironcrab#1984 Now come.. heed the voices of the old gods and spread their corruption among these mortal plains.. And remember we all journey to Ny’alotha in the end…Holstèin3 Nov 29
Nov 29 Frozen Runes Anyone have any of these? I am looking to buy some. I know its rare so I am willing to negotiate price. Add zif#1992 or send me a letter in game if you have any.Ziffreak0 Nov 29
Nov 29 corinthian my oldest wow friend, I saw you posting and I couldn't believe my eyes... there's been a gaping hole in my heart since we fell out of touch in 2006, and I would very much so like for you to come home to ED so I can beat the crap out of you love, morttisHeltor23 Nov 29
Nov 29 [H] <Momentum> Looking for raiders! <Momentum> is now recruiting for our core raiding team! We are a group of laid back people who like to have fun while progressing at a nice pace. While we like to have laughs we expect players to come prepared to raid and focus on the fights. We are in need of healers but are willing to bring on anyone who’s looking to progress seriously through Antorus. There are some casual players and pvpers as well but we are focused on building our raiding teams. Raid times are currently Tues & Saturday 7-9/10 pm server! Pst Texastrash, Klavicus or Maelysarr -Emerald Dream to come join us!Maelysarr0 Nov 29
Nov 29 How's the PVE on this server? I used to play on emerald dream years ago and there was an active pve scene, has that changed at all or is everyone just pvp focused now?Nazgoroth14 Nov 29
Nov 29 LF an old friend Hello Emerald Dream. I used to play here years ago but lost contact with most of everyone I knew from here. I played my mage here named Lucifearious and had a resto druid named Anuja. I was looking for an old buddy of mine named Tyga who played only Horde side, at least back then he did. I cannot look him up because he had a thing for using entirely too many special characters in his names. The last I spoke with with him would have been around the beginning of WoD. I recall back in MoP he played with WSB - I know, I know, sour name for the forum. After he left WSB he started up a smaller PvP oriented guild, I just cannot remember the name of it. Anyways, if by chance anyone might remember him or know him I'd love to get in contact with him again. My btag is inama#1981. Thanks in advance if anyone can help me out!Talaen4 Nov 29
Nov 29 [RP] The Demise of Figmar Agams. Involves DCO ENJOY! Duskwood, a dreary place, trapped within a veil of perpetual night and eerie quiet - save for the howls of wolves or snarls of Worgen was broken by the shouts of Alliance, engaged in a heated argument with a rather unsavory death knight - Figmar Adams, the notorious minion of Blood Lord Ravenhul Thaladrad. “Please! I've done everything you asked! You must protect me!” wailed Figmar. The corrupted, former champion of the Alliance was nervous, and stuttering. He knew Ravenhul would not forgive him for his betrayal. If this were not bad enough, he was still wearing the red dress Hooves had made him wear. “I have much to offer!” Before he could finish his his offer, Hooves hit him with a bright blast of holy energy. She watched him with a cold gaze as he fell to his knees crying in pain. “Stop this! I beg you!” The Draenei showed no emotions, her one eye fixed upon him. “Get out!” Ottavia yelled. Hooves grabbed Figmar’s arm and roughly steered him to the doorway, not uttering a word. When they reached the courtyard, he broke free of the Draenei's grasp. “I have done everything for you!”Figmar continued to plead. “EVERYTHING!”. “J-j-just K-kill him,” stammered the young mage named Yunlineva. Hooves's smiled coldly as she regarded the Worgen death knight, not seeming to notice the others gathered behind them. Her hands began to glow as she channeled the power of the holy light, and prepared to smite him. “Nooo! WAIT!” Figmar screamed. Her holy energy hit him, yet this was no spell of healing that sent the death knight’s body thudding against a brick wall; it was a potent harmful spell. Figmar sat slouched against the old house. He was dazed, he glared up to see the tall Draenei female standing before him. Her silvery bright eye glowed, as that ominous golden glow swallowed her long-fingered hands. She channeled more energy to blast him again and again, giggling softly. The Death Knight cringed in pain curling and shaking, hoping for an end to his torment. She paused for a moment just to see the death knight squirm. Clearly this was an abuse of the holy light. She glared down upon the Death Knight, her lips curved into mocking smile. She unsheathed a rusty blade from her side. “Shall I removed your other hand?” The Death Knight cowered, tucking his one hand away. “Please...Don't...” Figmar pleaded. She hauled to his feet and ripped off his black hood. “HOOVES! That's enough!” Delegoth shouted. She loosened her grip, but didn’t turn away from Figmar. “Remove 'im from the dusk, 'fore I use my blade instead of my shield.” Delegoth said. “NEVER!" Figmar cried desprately. “I can't go back.” He was panting heavily, still recovering from the holy assault. Delegoth nodded at Hooves. She grinned, pleased, delighted even, to cause more pain.The Draenei withdrew her mace before swinging it as his _____________CENSORED!______________ The Draenei returned her_________________CENSORED___________________ The Worgen squealed, as he held _______________CENSORED____________________ Araane Stormwarder dropped her mug of ale as her jaw dropped. “Okay that's enough for me...” Tyrmura Strongbow said. One could only wonder what would cause a once compassionate and noble Draenei to do something so horrid. “It hurts! I need a mender!” Figmar cried, falling to his side, where he continued to writhe in agony. “Please!” Ravenhul13 Nov 29
Nov 29 The Sylvanae... Incursion (An RP-PvP event) Rumors abound. The local gossip says he overheard the bartender who overheard a drunk who overheard a fishmonger who over heard a harper say to a masked stranger that... "The real war will soon be upon us. A war to end all wars... not simply a war FOR our world from some common and outside threat but a war with the true enemy which will determine who truly reigns over Azeroth. Too long have we tolerated the presence of one enemy for the convenience of an ally against a common foe. Through each the True Enemy has remained... The Alliance. Soon we shall begin to test their strength, responsiveness, and defenses. Soon we shall begin a series of sudden brief strikes to destroy supply chains, inhibit resources, decimate their stores, and maybe even light a fire or two." The local gossip seems to think this day will soon be upon us and beseeches us to stay tuned.Alías5 Nov 29
Nov 29 PvP music. Post your favorite to slay nerds to!)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gCgluVD0Aw&feature=youtu.beHargus54 Nov 29
Nov 28 Give <extra>, Get <extra> Give <extra>, Get <extra> <extra> "Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life." -The Omnos Have you been bored with the same old content? The same old Guild? The same old people? Longing for some excitement in your life? Searching for the meaning of your existence? Tired of settling for the same old routine, day in and day out? Looking for something extra? Well it pleases me to say, your troubles are over friend. <extra> is the newest and most thrilling Guild to hit Emerald Dream! We are the 'IMAX' of PvP guilds. Because with us, you don't just play PvP, you live it! Now, most of you may know me, Omnos, from my many over-the-top PvP exploits on the big screen. Well now I've got a new kick-$%& guild, that you all need to give a shot! Who we are: Core group of long term friends, just looking to play the game with like-minded, chill individuals. We never take the game or ourselves too seriously. But that doesn't mean we don't like to win. We are very knowledgeable; been playing together for a while. And we have a very successful track record in PvP. What we are about: Small, intimate guild. Casual community, WPvP, Battlegrounds, Arenas, RBG's, and long walks on the beaches of Stranglethorn Vale. Not much into raiding, but some of us will PUG together. But lately, we have been bored with the same old content. Many of our former friends have stopped playing. We value fun times over all else. We are looking for something <extra>. I enjoy making my own content and engaging with other Horde and Alliance players/ Guilds to create scheduled WPvP and Instanced PvP where we make our own rules, such as Alterac Valley attack and defence, mid fights, or WPvP in old world areas. If you are like us and bored and looking to spice up this game, than come tag along. We are small now so if that turns you off, there are many very large, very boring Guilds on the server for you. Contact us in-game or on the forums for more info! Watch our free promotional video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2g_o95EpbM&feature=youtu.be And for further reading on your potential new Guild Master: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkrjSpeQbFwÔmnos1 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A/H] LF Friends for 2s/3s/BGs/RPVP/etc. Edit: I STILL NEED FRIENDS (11/28/2017) Creating this thread in hopes of finding more like-minded folks for 2s, 3s, random BGs, whatever. I just want to queue! I've got a Priest, Shaman and Rogue on Horde. Priest is coming Alliance. I play primarily Priest, though the Shaman and Rogue aren't too far behind. I've got 2400 experience in Arenas, and 2200 in RBGs but that doesn't really matter; I don't care about your experience or CR, I'm more interested in meeting some folks from ED, queuing and having fun. Hit me up here or in-game. Generally, if I bump this thread on this Priest or any of my alts, it means I've got the evening free and I'm looking to have some fun! Please be the following: Chill No rage Vocal if using VOIP No ddoserino por favor Thanks! :) Bricke#1304Aeterna40 Nov 28
Nov 28 Coddiwomple Emporium is Open for Business! Hello friends! My wife and I have opened up a little magic shop, of sorts, to help service the people of Emerald Dream! Located near the Mage Tower in Stormwind, we're a couple of mages that offer free portals (complete with a Premade Custom Group we're calling "Coddiwomple: Free Portals!" for your alts on different servers). We're also selling Alchemy services, including the Major Protection potions for your Sun Darter Hatchling, as well as Enchantments, Lockpicking and more. We thought it would be nice to help give back to the Emerald Dream community and help support returning players who may be inspired by Battle for Azeroth! Shop local and you'll save gold. We'll work with you to get you the supplies you need. :) Cheers!Raui5 Nov 28
Nov 28 933 HPriest LF Raiding Guild Evenin' ED :) I've been on this server for years at this point, but while I've been getting my fill of WPVP on my rogue, I've come to miss having a consistent raid team. As much 'fun' as PuGing is, I'd like to settle down. I'm looking for a team that plans to raid heroic, while ideally stepping into a bit of mythic. I'm not asking for thrilling hardcore cutting edge action, but I'd rather not be downing the last boss on heroic near the end of the tier, at least. While this priest has been my main for the longest time, I did decide to focus on my rogue first in Legion, and have only come back to my Priest more recently, so I'm playing the leggo/AP catch up game ATM. I cleared AOTC back in July on my druid, and a bit more recently on the rogue, but have taken a 'raiding break' since then, because there's only so much PuGing I can do. I'm only really comfortable playing Holy ATM - while I did main Disc for years, I'm not fond of the Legion iteration of it, and I'm a healer at heart, so Shadow doesn't really work for me. I'm pretty flexible with raid days - I do prefer starting around 6-7pm server if I can, though. 2-3 days a week is ideal. I keep myself gemmed/enchanted, and provide my own flasks/food/runes. I am quick to learn mechanics, and will generally call myself out if I mess up. I have a working mic/headset and can use the usual VOIPs. Mazz#1718 is my BTag if you need anything :)Mazzl2 Nov 28
Nov 27 LF N/H Raid Guild (Heal or Tank) Hi. I'm looking to get into raiding something harder than LFR raiding for the first time ever and am looking for a consistent group to join in a semi-casual/semi-serious way for normal or heroic raiding. I have a Holy Priest or a Vengeance DH that I am willing to use/focus on. I would be unavailable for Monday evenings unless normal times are at 10pm Arizona MST and would only be able to guarantee Saturdays or Fridays, but not both. (I can adjust to whichever one). Hit me up here or in game if you wanna talk more to see if it would work out. Thanks!Rafor3 Nov 27
Nov 27 [H] <Not My Tempo> is recruiting! [H] <Not My Tempo> is recruiting! Friday/Saturday Nights 8-11PM Server time (9-12PM EST) We currently need 1 Holy or Disc Priest to support the Raid Make-up as is. If we are fortunate enough to recruit 1 Priest & 1 Resto Druid that will open up 2 Ranged DPS spots which I will be filling with Hunters. Current Raid Make up is: Tanks: Prot Pally / Demon Hunter Healers: Holy Pally / Holy Pally / Resto Shaman / {Open Priest Slot} Melee: Feral / DK / DK / Ret / Ret Ranged: Arcane Mage / Fire Mage / Aff Lock / Destro Lock / SPriest / Spriest Open: 1 Healing Priest 1 Resto Druid or Mistweaver 2 Hunters (pending 5th healer) Requirements: AOTC H TOS, 100% attendance, Breathe through nose, Speak some form of the English language, Thick Skin... No Brainer Disclaimer: All Raiders are expected to prepare for Antorus by Watching Fight Videos, Having their gear gemmed and enchanted, using best in bags gear not highest ilvl gear. Knowing their class/spec/talents on a per fight basis. Be an active participant in guild resources for Raid Consumables. Guild: Newly formed for the specific focus of raiding Antorus. Yes, we also do Mythic+ Dungeon Runs, and World PvP in our off time (I believe they call that world questing). Some do Arena, Nobody has expressed interest in RBGs at this time. Contact: Post Below on this thread or In game: Xanderr [H] ED-US Lockwood#1984Xanderr0 Nov 27
Nov 27 First and second War stories Thinking of holding an event surrounding the first and second war. Would love to get some orher rpers to help out and of course, all are allowed, not just those that rp being alive during the wars.Tharzargus3 Nov 27
Nov 27 "I don't gank." If you don't put the HATE into every red colored avatar you see then you need to seriously leave. You're making the rest of us look bad.Covek105 Nov 27
Nov 27 Goodbye Emerald Dream! I'd lake to take a moment to thank Emerald Dream and it's community for what it's given to me before I say goodbye to the realm. Emerald Dream has given me a lot of things during the almost year I've been here. Guilds like <The Whitefang Pack> and <Order of Methuselah> have given some of the best RP you can find, that was immersive, had great stories, and was a blast to be a part of. The first guild I joined on the realm, <Pride of Lothar> gave me some great World PvP to remember, that I continued experiencing while just doing my dailies on the realm. I even got some PvE, from <Last Bastion> which was a really great guild and it's a shame the guild has gone inactive so soon. Overall, Emerald Dream is a great realm that can offer good World PvP and even better RP, in the future I might level a toon here for RP, or use the Demon Hunter toon, Lorthenthar, that I plan to keep on this realm. If you're wondering where I am going I am joining <Bad Intent> a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage. Goodbye Dreamers, may your PvP be epic and your RP be immersive!Jordrend24 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Nascent> 9/9M US77 9hr LF DPS Nascent is recruiting talented and passionate raiders. Spots are for progression- not the bench. We have an opening for a warlock and melee DPS. Website: http://nascent.gg ➡ Raid Times Monday 7-10PM PST Tuesday 7-10PM PST Wednesday 7-10PM PST ➡ Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M (US 108) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9M (US 77) ➡ Recruitment needs Rogue DPS Warrior Ret Paladin Warlock ➡ Social media Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHoAmi0vQkPyQ2igY68fLA Twitter: http://twitter.com/nascentgg Facebook: http://facebook.com/nascentgg ➡ About us We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not have a large bench, therefore as a trial you should expect to be used in progression. Many of us have played WoW since release and have hardcore raided at a high level at some point. We know what it takes to succeed, but no longer believe it is necessary to spend large amounts of time to progress. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 7-10 PM PST. That is only 9 hours a week. We never add an extra day, never "stay late if close to a kill", have a "clean up day". Our logs are public so you can go see for yourself. We do have an alt night (Sunday), but those are simply for the enjoyment of having an alt and are voluntary. We don’t run split groups, but do require a viable off-spec. We run a tight roster and having the ability to swap roles is important for optimizing around a fight. It also shows you know more than just your spec, which makes you a more valuable raider. Showing up prepared and knowing how to optimize around a fight is how we clear content. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Nascent is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valuable as part of a team: come talk to us. Please submit an application on our website if interested. Or contact one of our officers below to learn more: Dobi - Grioja#1804 (Guild Master) Scrogg - Scrogg#11904 Treeshield - Treefee#1923Dobi45 Nov 27
Nov 27 [H] <Ironfang Clan> Orc Only RP/PVP The Story of Ironfang Clan "Hua haha I planned for years on how I would take out the Fang Council, and now look, you have come to me! Foolish orcs, you and your world will all die to the might of The Burning Legion!" The mere chuckle of this Eredar rumbling beneath the feet of all of the orcs around him, causing dust to fly up into the air. There were orcs from many different clans at the feet of this Burning Legion commander, Frostwolves, Blackrocks, and Warsongs. If there was a clan that made it to Azeroth, there was an orc with their clan's heritage here. The dae'mon had one primary job within the Legion, and that was to eradicate the orcish people. His first step in his plan, was to take out the Fang Council. The Fang Council was a group of mostly Frostwolves, in Chieftain Drek'thar's absence they formed the council to reconnect the orcish people of Azeroth with the ancestral ways and orcish traditions, but many orcs had joined their ranks and followed their lead by this point. It all started when they were enjoying some grog, celebrating their orc brother's Om'riggor completion. It was a joyous time, but everything changed abruptly and it likely wouldn't be the same for months to follow. One of the Fang Council members had been poisoned. Falling to the ground, the orcs gathered around assessing the situation. His veins were turning dark green, and blood spewed from his mouth. The orcs soon realized it to be a poison and fanned out in groups searching for clues on who it could have been. Many orcs, assumed it was the lousy elf that was bothering them earlier, but soon it became clear. It was one of their own. But who? The answer became obvious the more the poison took hold of the Fang Council member, it was Fel magic. There was only one orc who had been there at the time that used Fel magic -- but he was no where to be seen. The commander quickly gathered his orcs and their wolves and set out in search for the warlock. Orcs were not keen on the idea of giving up, so eventually they did find him. It didn't seem as though he intended on being found as he was in a bunker far off in the mountains. "You have poisoned our leader and now you must suffer the consequences!" The Wolf Rider Commander yelled as the fight went on. He had not seen a warlock with this kind of power before. He had known of orcs such as Gul'dan and Ner'zhul but this one was on a special ops mission of some kind, but still able to take on an entire warband. After defeating the warlock, they shackled him down and brought him to the council member for judgement. An orc shaman named Tharzargus stayed for days on end mending the council member and when he seemingly healed from the poisoning he looked to Tharzargus and gave him a last name for his heroic deed, "You will be Tharzargus Clanmender. You have saved my life and I won't soon forget it."Kurgosh55 Nov 27
Nov 27 List of RP and lore advisors (#2) In our on going effort for greater information and accessibility for all of us wonderful RPers I'm looking to start this topic once again, or at least give an update to it if the interest still holds. So, I'll fill out the form with who I know and various GMs in the RP community. This is NOT looking to be a sticky, rather a resource found within a sticky as we cannot adequately track the avtivity of everyone who will volunteer themselves here. Now without further wait, copy pasta: Original Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15537965862?page=1 The purpose of this thread is gonna be to try to keep an up-to-date list of various areas of lore, and to attach people whom are knowledgeable in a certain area as an advisor to that particular area. This way if somebody has questions about that particular area to help better their RP, develop a character or to just generally expand their lore knowledge, they can go directly to a person on this list for advice. This could also probably serve as a general advice thread. If you have a lore question, fire away! I'll try to keep this updated to the best of my ability. Sorry if there's anybody I missed that would like to be on the list, I know there's a few I tried to get in contact with but was unable to. If you would to be added, either reply to the thread with your area, send me a whisper/mail or add Zaxie#1654. General: Branngas, Abrahof, Alías, Mechtinker, Destrey, Pingyang Races: Humans: Destrey, Sharp, Merellia Night Elves: Jimmirus, Dangreth, Destrey, Merellia Blood Elves: Rasek, Tarenor, Merellia, Relare Draenei: Abrahof, Pingyang Tauren: Torahate, Abrahof, Manashnee Worgen: Dinkelburg, Nemò Pandaren: Cranesong, Zhii, Jìan, Pingyang Dwarves: Hargus, Cyclosis Gnomes: Zappie, Tinksy, Mechtinker, Scribbleton Forsaken: Rasek, Mortignis, Teirvel, Nyxies Goblin: Cazixx Orcs: Bantaro, Relare Trolls: Rasek, Jupaljin, Sahnjin Highborne: Felädris Demons: Mortignis Scourge: Pygmy Gnomes: Bwok Titan Creations: Pingyang Classes: Druid: Rasek, Pingyang Death Knight: Rasek, Nemò, Pingyang Paladin: Tarenor, Merellia, Pingyang, Relare Shaman: Rasek, Abrahof, Pingyang Priests: Rasek, Merellia, Pingyang Warlock: Abrahof, Bantaro, Pingyang Monk: Zhii, Jìan, Pingyang Mage: Sachiel, Mechtinker, Nemò, Pingyang Warrior: Destrey, Pingyang Hunter: Pingyang Rogue: Sharp, Pingyang Demon Hunter: Sakhari, Dangreth, Felädris, Pingyang Religions: Twilight's Hammer: Cyclosis Elune: Dangreth, Alías, Merellia, Felädris, Pingyang The Light: Nemò, Tarenor, Merellia, Pingyang The Earthmother: Abrahof, Torahate Goldrinn: Wild Gods: Destrey Naaru: Pingyang Old Gods: Dinkelburg Loa: Rasek Cult of the Forgotten Shadow: Alías Celestials: Pingyang Organizations: Scarlet Crusade: Merellia Silver Hand: Hargus, Merellia The Dragonflights: Merellia, Pingyang Ebon Blade: Sunwalkers: Abraohf, Sunmaul Dark/Old Horde: Sisterhood of Elune: Valibas,Merellia, Felädris Argent Dawn: Härgus, Merellia Defias Brotherhood: Destrey Earthen Ring: Kirin'Tor: Pingyang Royal Apothecary Society: Valibas Illidari: Dangreth, Sakhari Titans: Nemò, Destrey Lorewalkers: Pingyang Shado-Pan: Pingyang Locations: Outlands/Dreanor: Merellia, Pingyang Kalimdor: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang Northrend: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang Eastern Kingdoms: Destrey, Merellia, Pingyang Pandaria: Cranesong, Pingyang Pre Sundering: Dangreth, Merellia, Pingyang Lordearon: Valibas, Pingyang Theramore: Valibas, Pingyang Elemental Plane: Cyclosis Conflicts: First War: Luggora, Charnym Second War: Luggora, Charnym, Merellia Third War: Merellia, Felädris Misc: Dialectical Analysts: Pingyang Cooking bacon: HerchelAbrahof47 Nov 27
Nov 27 Doomed Sky (RP) ((Little Late but I wanted to write about when the Highguard first witnessed Argus in the sky! PoV of tare during one of the final battles on the Broken Shore)) Chaos, it was all chaos and panic. Tarenor Swiftdawn walked the streets of Silvermoon City, his armor battered and blood covered his tabard; thankfully not his own though. The blood was green, the fel blood of demons. He didn’t pay it any mind though. He walked slowly, dazed and numb to all that had transpired, through the streets of Silvermoon as her citizens looked up with terror and fear. The same was all over Azeroth most likely, the realization of pure and undeniable dread hung in the sky. Tarenor didn’t need to look up because he knew it was up there, staring at him and all the little ants that scurried across this world. What object was this? Simple to recognize really, simple yet impossible by any mere mortals hand… an entire planet, ruptured and broken, covered with green flames and oceans of fel lava. A planet appearing in the sky, instantly defying the laws of nature. Perhaps the doomsayers during the opening of the War were right. Had the Light truly abandoned us? At the moment when victory was supposed to be ours? Tare shook his head. Doubt was the seed that when planted, would almost never die, and would grow until it chokes out everything. He continued his walk moving past the tightly packed crowds of onlookers, a few curious… most frozen with fear. However it wasn’t here that Tare had first seen the possible herald of their doom. It was on the Broken Shore, right before they retreated through a portal home. The battle was a large one, encompassing the plain before the Tomb of Sargeras. The coalition soldiers of the Legionfall battled with all their might to keep the demons at bay while a strike force led by Velen, Illidan, and Khadgar fought through the Tomb itself. It was here on the plains that the Highguard had come to aid the fight against the Legion, one last time. One by one the Highguard formed wall on one of the outer flanks, working in unison to push the demons back to their portals. To his Right his Lieutenant-Commander, Nossavyara flung her light-infused shield at an oncoming felguard. To his left Velethos swung his weapon down on a felhunter, crushing the demon’s skull with a wet crunch. Each melee fighter of his unit holding the line, not letting a single demon break through their ranks. Behind the shield wall the various magic users and ranged soldiers rained hell down from afar, thinning the demons before they got close. A bolt of green flames shot over his head as Ignitheus ignited a succubus whole. Nearby the Highguard’s Illidari commanded by Vyndoriell Felwalker danced through the legion, using their “gifts” to rip the demons to shreds, at any other moment Tare would have frowned in disgust but there was no time for such trivial thoughts. They were fighting for their lives and Tarenor would use any weapon at his disposal this night. After a few minutes that seemed like hours of fighting the call came in. The Highguard were needed to push through to the ramparts surrounding the now corrupted Temple, to clear the Legion’s Anti-Air fel-cannons to allow the Legionfall to gain the upper hand in the air. So without hesitation Tarenor gave the order. Slowly and methodically the Highguard pushed as one through the sea of demons that charged ever forward, never faltering in their numbers. The Shieldwall held while the illidari watched the flanks with the ranged and menders bringing up the rear, until they reached the rampart and made a dash for it. After securing one section he told the highguard their new orders. While the demonic cannons were volatile to be destroyed, they could be drained of their corrupted energies to make them useless. So he ordered the Illidari to do what they did best, feast on the fel, while the rest of the guard defended them. One by one the cannons were drained and left useless husks of dark metal. The Highguard bringing the fight to the legion on their own front porch. As he parried a blow that would have taken his head, he saw Sivyraithe’s mechanized construct shoot down a handful of fel bats right out of the sky, before moving on to it’s next target. Half way through the mission the Highguard stopped to tend to the wounds, and allow the Demon Hunters a moment of respite. Nynaevve, one of the Highguard’s menders and a good friend to Tarenor, handed Karthuro, what looked like a pill. She said it was a small pain killer. It had made Tare chuckle softly at the idea, of a Illidari taking pain pill from consuming too much fel.Tarenor5 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Blood Kings> (H) is recruiting As you make your way to Lordaeron can’t help but notice the skeletons scattered across the area leading up the main path into the courtyard. A few you recognize belonging to fellow Horde; a tauren here, slight frame of a blood elf there and several forsaken. Upon closer inspection, however, you notice the vast majority are Alliance. Fresh kills too. The fear and desperation still hang heavy in the air as you re-create in your mind’s eye the struggles. You can tell some died like warriors, standing up, giving to the last drop before falling. Others ran for their lives, attempting futilely to "Just get by....". While still others died a clear coward's death, choosing suicide over a killing blow. Left in the wake of the carnage is a single black banner with white crown that seems to glow eerily. A crudely written note hangs from it with the words "Vengeance for the continued attack on our lands. The Blood Kings will not rest in life or death, blood begets blood" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ More Story coming soon, I just wanted to get this posted. General Information: <Blood Kings> is a newly formed guild on Horde US-Emerald Dream. The goal is to get a few core people to run stuff together as a guild focusing on smaller scale play (Arena/Mythic+/WPVP with a side of RP). My background for guilds have come from a place where everyone new each other by name and ran stuff together all the time. Because of this I am not a fan of the huge zerg style guilds Note: We are not a large guild and never plan on being one. We looking to pick up a few people to have a steady group or two to be able to run stuff as a guild. People that have a similar mindset and would like to help push the guild forward is highly desired. I refuse to sink to the level of mass whispering guildless people for invites and would rather pick up the people that want to be here. Questions You May Or May Not Have: Q: What makes Blood Kings "different" from the other pvp guilds on (y)our server? A: That is somewhat simple, rather than trying to build up the "biggest, baddest guild on the planet" I would rather get a tight core group of people. Also there is zero tolerance for attitudes, zerg play and/or insulting other members without the ego and e-peen. Q: How would you describe the members of Blood Kings? A: The guild is just getting started so everyone that is currently joining would be getting in on the ground floor. Ideally it would be players who are interested in small scale play (Arena / Mythic+) with a side dish of WPVP and RP. Q: How do you handle problems within the guild? A: I have ran guilds off and on since 2007 with no drama issues and this guild will not be any different. If a problem were to arise then it would be handled quickly with a warning and if the problem wasn’t fixed then said member is removed. No exceptions. Q: I am new to my class (or pvp in general); will this prevent me from being invited? A: Gear and experience are never an issue, and will never be considered when denying a request for a guild invite. This is because we are aware that gear and experience comes with time. What we look for most is a good attitude and the ability to mesh with other people in the guild. Q: My job, kids, grandma's funeral prevent me from attending (insert event here). What can I do? A: We understand that life comes first, and what happens in your life should be above what takes place in a video game. Q: So I've read quite a bit so far, how do I join? A: I appreciate you reading this far. It shows that you are interested, have a decent attention span, and/or are really bored. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me in game. You are also welcome to post on this thread and I will try our best to answer your question as quickly as I can.Venim0 Nov 27
Nov 26 (UPDATED 7-30-17) Phoenix Highguard H-RP-PVP (The Second and Third posts will soon be updated with current events and plots We will update them every other week with storys and such as well as Public Events! keep tabs for more! ... [/b] A note is tacked onto the message boards of the main cities, lavishly designed and written, and enchanted to protect from the elements. It is obviously Elven in origin and reads thus: ... Who we are: The Phoenix Highguard is a military RP-PvP guild focused in the affairs of the Sin’Dorei; We are over 4 years old and continue to offer a home to veterans and new roleplayers alike! Our roleplay is militaristic in nature, with a rigid chain of Command, several RP-PvP engagements, and several military missions. We accept all races into our guild, but our interview process is much more strict on races outside of Blood Elves. Upon joining this guild, you should be expecting for your character to behave as they would in a military, follow orders, or face the consequences. PvP is expected in the guild, as we respond to many Defense Pings depending on allies and where we are stationed at the time and take part in several RP-PvP battles. RP is first and foremost in our guild, and we host several events throughout the month, which include: Highguard Trials: Hosted every friday night, the Highguard gathers to learn lessons and work on military discipline and tactics, most of the time there is a theme behind each gathering, whether it's learning to discipline yourself or to learn about your enemies! Champion battle: this is an opportunity for the best of the Highguard Soldiers to fight each other for a reward of 3,000 gold, and the rank of ‘Champion’ for a month, along with the title and reward money, the Champion is also given the Honor to carry the Standard of the Phoenix Highguard into battle Icly! Table Tops (Dungeon Masters): Something that has become Staple in many of our plots and events, where we create our own scenarios and fight monsters or deal with situations Icly! (much like Dungeons and Dragons) IC-WPVP: we do multiple times a month and take the fight to the Alliance scum. Usually followed by lots of booze at a bar! Or mender RP. Heheh. Phoenix PVEguard: Progressing through Nighthold Normal! (All pve raiding is OOC so don't worry) Ranks: High-Commander (GM) Lieutenant-Commander (Co-GM) Lieutenant (Officers) Centurions (Squad leaders) Champion (Monthly 1-man rank for whoever wins the championship battle) Sin'Serrar (Our stealthies/intelligence operatives and tacticians) Sin'Rethore (Our front line soldiers and heavy melee hitters) Dor'ano (Trainees and new recruits) How to apply: Visit our website, phoenixhighguard.guildlaunch.com, and read up on our rules and codes of conduct before submitting an application. Our recruitment officers will look it over and then contact you for an in-character interview. All applicants must be 18 years or older. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact one of our officer core for further details. Officers: High Commander Tarenor Swiftdawn (Tarenor) GM Lieutenant-Commander Nossavyara Falthrien (Nossavyara) Co-GM/Recruitment Lieutenant Astilaldan Bloodsinger (Astilaldan) PVP Officer Lieutenant Ophiraeda Alah'Zaram (Ophiraeda) Recruitment Artwork of the Highguard: (Done by our immensely talented artists!!) http://i.imgur.com/gGwVdj8.gif http://i.imgur.com/V4OfxcO.png http://i.imgur.com/9rgPtr6.png http://i.imgur.com/R3D1VcT.png http://i.imgur.com/cuK3aHM.png http://i.imgur.com/4h6r9XR.png https://24.media.tumblr.com/42cd63102e3f5e96e751ca6b7b20226f/tumblr_n2nx3bSYnP1rp0u8oo1_500.jpg https://31.media.tumblr.com/931f2c6df10293ac9b24da3d90c2e284/tumblr_n2pf5h0Jmv1rp0u8oo1_500.jpg Video: Highguard assaults Darnassus and accidentally pulls tyrande. Terrorized screaming and slaughter ensues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEfv161BhcTarenor142 Nov 26
Nov 26 Mythic 15 Keystone Runs Are there any guilds/groups on server who still sell M15 runs? The last few I've contacted said they stopped when the new affixes came out.Mcbende0 Nov 26
Nov 26 [H] <MarWatha> Troll-Themed RP Guild Small bands of Trolls can be seen walking around major cities, their armor decorated heavily with skulls and/or leather wrappings. Occasionally, one of the group will stop and nail a piece of parchment to a rock, pillar, post, or onto the bulletin board. Once they’ve finished what appears to be a patrol, they return to their mounts and head off in the direction of Desolace. Upon approaching the parchment, purple writing can be seen scrawled onto the vellum. Mar’Watha ‘as been established. Trolls, Orcs, Forsaken… Headhunters, Shaman, Priests… All are welcome ta Mar’Watha, as long as you ‘ave what it takes ta survive not only as a race, but as a community. If you t’ink you have what it takes, feel free ta write ta us, Or meet us face-to-face at our outpost ((Shadowprey Village)) in Desolace. Fair warning: If you come lookin’ for a fight, be prepared ta experience da full weight of Mar’Watha. At the bottom of the page is a small list of names, each with a different handwriting. OOC: Mar’Watha is a community built upon the formation of Trolls and other members of the Horde that may be outcasts, or people who don’t feel that they’ve been able to find a “home” within any other guild up until this point. We’re a Medium-Heavy RP guild with a Troll theme but an open mind for all forms of RP and characters alike. We’re willing to help out if you’re new to RP or experienced and just need a little help. If you’re interested, please feel free to reach out to Feyanji / Calisandria - Co-GM (Toast#12407) Jupaljin / Ghulazzi - GM Zathuk - Officer Jagondo - OfficerWe will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have! We will also be having a more lengthy OOC post next, so stick around for that!Feyanji53 Nov 26
Nov 26 LFG HORDE Resto Druid M+ / Raids Very dedicated friendly player looking for active guild for mythic plus and weekly raid progression. Discord activity is favorable. I have taken a few months break so trying to catch up in ilvl. Please see below for information on both toons. Kalphire: ilvl 892+ (MAIN) DRUID Resto Tsutsar: ilvl 910+ Fire Mage Available Weekdays 7pm EST, Weekend anytime (mornings are great).Sereness1 Nov 26
Nov 26 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans67 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Around the World> Was a Guild Recruitment Post, however no longer avail. Thank you.Hartwon4 Nov 26
Nov 25 [A] <Iris> 8/9M Core Recruiting <Iris> is a new raiding guild built by 8/9M (13% KJ) members. Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, Optional/Farm Raid Thurs Current Needs: Note: These are the most immediate needs. Any class, any role will be considered. DPS: Warrior Rogue Windwalker Death Knight Shaman (Either DPS Spec) Hunter About us: Iris is a group of primarily mid-late 20's raiders who are shifting to a two night schedule of eight hours to be able to maintain competitive progression while dedicating fewer weeknights. We are a mature team and are looking for people who will not only play well, but also get along with the group. We play the game for fun and to progress, which means we approach the game critically and always work to improve, but we aim to keep things lighthearted. Having everyone go on tilt when mistakes happen isn't productive or fun for anyone. If you're interested or want more information, leave a reply, message me in-game, or add me at: Naaldira#1635Naaldira1 Nov 25
Nov 25 Thanksgiving thoughts. So I’m kind of old, let me start off saying that: I was in high school when the Berlin Wall fell, which should give you some idea. I don’t understand the appeal of Twitter. I get moving off of Facebook, because it is a mass audience and now people’s parents use it. It lost cultural appeal among the young. But why Twitter? It seems like a communication tool for people with no attention spans. It’s bare bones: why is it so widely used? I see people talking about posting pictures of kills in the game there and it seems like many people use it, so I thought it could possibly be explained.Xaterian11 Nov 25
Nov 25 "The Herald" <The Sylvanae> **UPDATE** ((UPDATE. Due to server login issues the event has been rescheduled for both Tuesday 11/21 and Friday 11/24)) For some time now the echoing tune of a harp has be heard faintly from the shadows in each major city, town, outpost, port, and back alley wayside. To some the melody came and went. To others the haunting dirge struck a chord in what remained of their war-torn hearts and stuck fast in their weary minds. It called out to those with light and darkness, hate and pride, loss and vengeance, to all those with a righteous anger within and they sought out its source. They would come to find a slight female elf with raven blue-black hair seated atop an undead warhorse strumming her harp as her steed meandered from street to street and town to town. Some would even recognize her from the Royal Warchief's Masquerade ball. As they came nearer they made out the last words to her song... "...before her wrought image stood the blessed. So many warriors came and were put to the test. And though they failed or fell they remain as they rest... Warriors still." As she plucks out the last few haunting notes she turns as if to look at you and says,"Can you stand where they all fell, have you the Will? Shall you succeed where they failed? Let us find out together in Brill." ((OOC BELOW)) <The Sylvanae> official recruitment event is here. What: An IC recruitment event setting new applicants on their path to becoming members of The Sylvanae. We are a militant RP-PvP organization fighting for The Horde in the name of our Royal Warchief Her Majesty Lady Sylvanas Windrunner. Though we fight for the Horde we have a fanatical dedication to our first proper regent and harbor some rather dark inclinations. Should you rise through the ranks to the upper echelons you may partake of darker rites of passage and be brought into the fold. Where: Brill! Specifically in front of the Statue of Sylvanas, When: *UPDATE* Due to server login issues the event has been rescheduled for both Tuesday 11/21 and Friday 11/24 20:00 server (8PM) Who: Those who know that while we have been forced to cooperate in the face of common foes the true enemy has always been, and remains still, The Alliance. Why: Because this is ED home of the RP-PvP guild. ...Alías44 Nov 25