Emerald Dream

Aug 31 [A]<Last Bastion>WPvP/PvP/PvE Last Bastion is a new guild that does WPvP/PvP/PvE We are a group of players that have battled the Horde together for years and are looking to expand our ranks. With the Horde dominating the WPvP scene on this server it is vital for the Alliance to build its forces to repel them. Come be apart of the Last Bastion, and be feared by all the Horde. Last Bastion is forming teams to do Rated Battlegrounds, having many skilled leaders to host the events and to help others learn strategies and hone their skills. We raid ToS every Tuesday and Sunday with our sister guild Relentless Rage. Last Bastion has a list of events we do through out the week such as; -5v5 1v1 gauntlet style arenas, to help perfect you 1v1 skills against all classes. -In guild wargames, to learn WPvP and RBG strategies. -Small-mid sized WPvP -Mythic keystones -Transmog runs -RBGs We encourage any member regardless of rank to create events they might want to do. If you are looking for a guild with a great community, skilled players, and fun events; Come join the Last Bastion and have a meaningful impact on this Server.Lothfreya126 Aug 31
Aug 30 (UPDATED 7-30-17) Phoenix Highguard H-RP-PVP (The Second and Third posts will soon be updated with current events and plots We will update them every other week with storys and such as well as Public Events! keep tabs for more! ... [/b] A note is tacked onto the message boards of the main cities, lavishly designed and written, and enchanted to protect from the elements. It is obviously Elven in origin and reads thus: ... Who we are: The Phoenix Highguard is a military RP-PvP guild focused in the affairs of the Sin’Dorei; We are over 4 years old and continue to offer a home to veterans and new roleplayers alike! Our roleplay is militaristic in nature, with a rigid chain of Command, several RP-PvP engagements, and several military missions. We accept all races into our guild, but our interview process is much more strict on races outside of Blood Elves. Upon joining this guild, you should be expecting for your character to behave as they would in a military, follow orders, or face the consequences. PvP is expected in the guild, as we respond to many Defense Pings depending on allies and where we are stationed at the time and take part in several RP-PvP battles. RP is first and foremost in our guild, and we host several events throughout the month, which include: Highguard Trials: Hosted every friday night, the Highguard gathers to learn lessons and work on military discipline and tactics, most of the time there is a theme behind each gathering, whether it's learning to discipline yourself or to learn about your enemies! Champion battle: this is an opportunity for the best of the Highguard Soldiers to fight each other for a reward of 3,000 gold, and the rank of ‘Champion’ for a month, along with the title and reward money, the Champion is also given the Honor to carry the Standard of the Phoenix Highguard into battle Icly! Table Tops (Dungeon Masters): Something that has become Staple in many of our plots and events, where we create our own scenarios and fight monsters or deal with situations Icly! (much like Dungeons and Dragons) IC-WPVP: we do multiple times a month and take the fight to the Alliance scum. Usually followed by lots of booze at a bar! Or mender RP. Heheh. Phoenix PVEguard: Progressing through Nighthold Normal! (All pve raiding is OOC so don't worry) Ranks: High-Commander (GM) Lieutenant-Commander (Co-GM) Lieutenant (Officers) Centurions (Squad leaders) Champion (Monthly 1-man rank for whoever wins the championship battle) Sin'Serrar (Our stealthies/intelligence operatives and tacticians) Sin'Rethore (Our front line soldiers and heavy melee hitters) Dor'ano (Trainees and new recruits) How to apply: Visit our website, phoenixhighguard.guildlaunch.com, and read up on our rules and codes of conduct before submitting an application. Our recruitment officers will look it over and then contact you for an in-character interview. All applicants must be 18 years or older. If there are any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact one of our officer core for further details. Officers: High Commander Tarenor Swiftdawn (Tarenor) GM Lieutenant-Commander Nossavyara Falthrien (Nossavyara) Co-GM/Recruitment Lieutenant Astilaldan Bloodsinger (Astilaldan) PVP Officer Lieutenant Ophiraeda Alah'Zaram (Ophiraeda) Recruitment Artwork of the Highguard: (Done by our immensely talented artists!!) http://i.imgur.com/gGwVdj8.gif http://i.imgur.com/V4OfxcO.png http://i.imgur.com/9rgPtr6.png http://i.imgur.com/R3D1VcT.png http://i.imgur.com/cuK3aHM.png http://i.imgur.com/4h6r9XR.png https://24.media.tumblr.com/42cd63102e3f5e96e751ca6b7b20226f/tumblr_n2nx3bSYnP1rp0u8oo1_500.jpg https://31.media.tumblr.com/931f2c6df10293ac9b24da3d90c2e284/tumblr_n2pf5h0Jmv1rp0u8oo1_500.jpg Video: Highguard assaults Darnassus and accidentally pulls tyrande. Terrorized screaming and slaughter ensues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEfv161BhcTarenor139 Aug 30
Aug 30 LF guild, 922ilvl Holy Priest, 3/9M 3/9M Holy Priest, 922ilvl looking for an alliance mythic raiding guild. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/cyllnatosHellaby1 Aug 30
Aug 30 ALL THIS!! Renosh and Shadow have disappeared. But where will Andrew go? Will Ziffy make his own guild again? Was Myis really behind all of this? Is Himanshu really back? And who will assume the Potato Throne? All this and much more will be answered on the next episode of Emerald Dream Game of Thrones!Phatori49 Aug 30
Aug 30 Next the syndicateMyis2 Aug 30
Aug 30 [H] Casual group of players LFG Ello ED, Been a lurker on this server for many years I figure its about time I find a horde guild for myself and a few friends returning to the game. So I turn to the forums curious to see if anyone has good recommendations. -We are all pretty casual -Class wise we have a Warlock, Priest, and DH. I myself haven't decided what to main but I have DH, DK, Shaman & priest at 110 at the moment, with the rest of the classes being at least 100. -We rather enjoy all forms of content, I really want to give mythic+ a proper try myself. We just play a bit to sporadically to commit to a raid schedule. This may change for myself in the future but I am currently the MT/raid leader for a group in FF14 until they line up a replacement. -We all have done and enjoyed RP in the past so a RP guild is a perk. -We tend to like smaller guilds just makes it easier to get to know people then just feeling like a name on a roster. I personal also tend to find enjoyment in joining newer guilds and helping them grow -If you use racial slurs / hate speech or talk about how high or drunk you are all the time we rather pass.Sèlvar4 Aug 30
Aug 29 The Adventures Of The Stone Brothers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9ZAENZzLs A while back I posted here about a youtube series that friends and I will be making. The video link above will re-explain what our plans are.Lorteh1 Aug 29
Aug 29 Advantages to Alliance I have struggled with what to waste my lvl 100 boost on. I have played primarily Horde since a couple of weeks after Emerald Dream server came into existence. I have played Alliance on other servers but as all can attest, there is no comparison. I have played every class to 100 already and the only suprise I see at level 110 is how quickly you can die in the world, regardless of who you are or what you are playing. So I thought perhaps I might give the dark side a try. Any recommendations for a life long Hordie? Only serious recommendations need respond.Gutstripper17 Aug 29
Aug 29 Relevance Hello Emerald Dream, this is your professor Monty speaking. Today, I wanted to teach you all a little bit about the term 'relevant.' What is relevance, you ask? Relevance is simply the noun form of the adjective "relevant," which means "important to the matter at hand." Considering none of the 'matters at hand' on these forums are important, none of you are relevant. I myself am not relevant. As your guide and mentor, I would like you to recognize this fact and take it with you throughout your daily forum usage, and use it as a guideline to how much effort you should be putting into your threads and posts. Have a nice day.Monty31 Aug 29
Aug 29 Auto raise and spam pvp? So, was near the dungeon/raid entrance @ Gates of Valor and a horde character "Ømen" was able to spam kill, while I was constantly being auto resurrected, no death panel for release/recap? I'm fairly new and don't know if it's the area ... or what allows this?Tigsuldor17 Aug 29
Aug 29 Who are the villains Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.Myis10 Aug 29
Aug 29 @ D-7 Stop zurging us. Its not fun when its 4-20.Òssirus404 Aug 29
Aug 29 927 aotc bear LF mythic raid guild 9/9 H tos looking for raid group alliance or horde thats raiding mythic tos and going to push progression in argus. im a very dedicated raider with close to 100% attendance. real life stuff does still happen though. my best available days to raid are monday-tuesday-wednesday. 7pm eastern until 11pm eastern. can also raid sunday-8pm eastern until 11pm. I can raid on weekends and thursdays. just would rather not if possible. battletag- Hallucinate#1547Babydaddy0 Aug 29
Aug 28 [H] Warsong Vanguard WPvP/RPvP/PvE/RP Hello everyone, We've branched out on Emerald Dream from our home lands on Tichondrius-US and we're here to have some fun, and make new friends. And without further a due, here is some of our RP backstory. (or at least an attempt to one). I hope you all enjoy and give positive feedback. We look forward to finishing the story within the next few weeks. But here is a bit of it. ...Cydelx95 Aug 28
Aug 28 [H] Big Bad Voodoo (RP-PvE) Trolls! Welcome to another Guild Recruitment thread! What this Guild is: This Guild will be an RP-PvE Troll biased guild. Our goals will be to clear Heroic content, maintain a two day week raiding schedule and RP events coordinated with members. If you're active, friendly and welcoming we'll be happy to have anyone who wishes to dive in. Our home will be the Echo Isles, as it is only natural. Our leader has passed and our new Warchief is an Undead Elf. It's difficult times for our people. My ideal location to RP my Loa worship ceremonies will take place on the Isles as well as possibly new member advancement ceremonies. Guild Info: Roleplay We will be deciding more on how we as a group like to RP once we get enough members to attend scheduled events. I myself would like to host a few Loa worship ceremonies and some RP strings related to Bwonsamdi. Guild chat will not be required IC as we will also accept people who don't RP. Raiding As mentioned, our aim will be a two day schedule with our aim at clearing Heroic content. If need be, we can negotiate an extra day depending on who we have available. I'd like to think a Wednesday and Thursday be our raid nights as weekends are typically unreliable. Leaving Tuesday available for PuG runs and reset day chores. Mythic+ content will be sanctioned if not a daily occurrence as I will do what it takes to make sure people are getting their weekly caches. Ranks Witch Doctor (Guild Master) Shadow Hunter (Raid Leader) Priest (Officer) Hexxer (Recruiter) Berserker (Raider) Headhunter (Member) Jungle Troll (Initiate) These ranks are subject to change depending on feedback. These are the current iteration. More ranks can be added pending on a person's role in the Guild! More Information Members Please, be active. If it's an alt, that's fine but try not to be away for two weeks. Respect everyone, in every situation including out of guild. Lv. 90+ (Unless you level quickly) Members are people aspiring to RP within the Guild. Or friends of members that just want to be here. Raiders Online 15mins or so before scheduled start. Prepared (Raid consumables / Knowledge of fights) Willingness to help others progress outside of raid. In Discord during raid. Deadly Boss Mods AddOn! If you plan on being a raider, I'm keen on folks who take time for others. If you want to focus on 100% yourself, then you're not in a progression Guild. I'm not telling you to carry, but be open to working with less geared people. Officer Ranks Dependability and accountability. Able to be diplomatic and reasonable. Willing to assist and help delegate Guild efforts. Exemplary behavior outside of Guild and towards new members. Raid Leader Vocal on Discord Knowledgeable and Experienced Not Shy Respectful Constructive Criticism Recruitment To be recruited, you must speak with an Officer or Guildmaster. If your name is, "BritneySpearsDK," don't expect to be able to join. If you want an RP introduction after a quick conversation, we're more than happy to oblige. If within the first week of you joining that you're proactive, helpful or contribute to a certain aspect we'll make you a member. From there, proclaim your focus and we'll either facilitate your RP ideas or make you into a raider. I'd like to maintain that low level players have to show some exceedingly good qualities for them to remain within the Guild. I do not like having a roster with a dozen random low level alts from some person on Proudmoore. Please, remain respectful to RP everywhere. Whether or not you like the hair flipping elves, I don't care. This is for fun! Contact Zolanju in-game via whisper or mail. Tell me how you want your introduction, IC or OOC, and whether or not you're an elf.Zolanju8 Aug 28
Aug 28 Hug a Pandaren day Its today so make sure to hug your local Pandaren.Zhii16 Aug 28
Aug 28 All Fishing PvP Guild Is Recruiting The Premier All Fishing PvP Guild has finally arrived on Emerald Dream! Tired of the grind and just feel like grabbing your pole and throwing back a few cold ones with friends? Then Hookers Bait & Tackle might be for you! Our mission is simple. We will protect Horde fishing rights and kill all Alliance fishmongers polluting our waters. We will work on fishing achievements, titles, mounts, etc but mainly we will do a whole lot of fishing and a whole lot more of nothing. No dungeons, no raids, no meetings, no bake sales. We will fish and then we will fish some more. Only rule of Hookers bait and Tackles is..... YOU MUST FISH. noun: hooker; plural noun: hookers a one-masted sailboat of a kind used especially in Ireland for fishing. NAUTICAL informal an old boat.Oakmor1 Aug 28
Aug 28 914 Holy Paladin LF Casual Raid Guild Hey All, I have a number of toons on this server and would like to transfer my hpally. I am currently seeking a casual raid group. ThanksLiteborne1 Aug 28
Aug 27 <EotN> joins <The Guard> Elves of the North's World PVP division has migrated to The Guard in order to provide serious, structured, and organized world pvp to the server. We look forward to the destruction we will implement on the alliance lands. I also look forward to hunting players on my kill list. In conclusion, I look forward to increased world pvp on emerald dream with the decline due to legion. Happy hunting ThalThalawoo34 Aug 27
Aug 27 Where does the Horde RP? Does the Horde have an RP hotspot equivalent to the Alliance's Blue Recluse?Althindor8 Aug 27
Aug 27 hey you Nier Automata is the best game of all time go play itShibbys22 Aug 27
Aug 27 <The Golden Celestials> Is recruiting! Hello everyone, Draxlefizz here. The Golden Celestials is a brand new guild looking for members to join our ranks. We were established August 25th, 2017. We are looking for people eager to help the guild become a big social guild. Future goals include Raid Teams, (10, and 25. Normal and Heroic), RBG teams, World PvP events and most importantly Role Play events! The guild is looking for all players, regardless of level, length of play time, or skill, RP'ers preferred, but not at all required. We have officer positions available for anyone that would like to apply to lead PvE or PvP teams as well as RP events. We are also looking for a web designer. Our officers get bank tab access as well as 300g daily repairs. If you would like any more information about the guild, PST me or comment on this forum. About me (if anyone cares): My name is Connor, i've been playing WoW since Vanilla in 2005. I currently main an Outlaw Rogue as well as a Mistweaver Monk. I do mainly PvP, but i also like to raid, and Roleplay when possible. I'm not always IC role playing, but i do enjoy doing it between PvP and Raids. I'm a Junior in College for Information Systems. I play WoW mainly late night, but also during the day on my work off days. (Wen, Thur, and Sun.) Anything else you want to know? Feel free to ask. :-)Draxlefizz0 Aug 27
Aug 27 Post your favorite song! Here's mine :D https://vimeo.com/180256975Traedrelis9 Aug 27
Aug 27 Forsaken RP-PvP Event: The wolf's howl † Follow up of the Dirge of the Dead † ------------------------------------------------ The banshee cry was heard, the dead came to answer the call. Together they've discussed of the threat, the living was taking advantage of the events on the broken shore to rid themselves of the walking dead. Nearly on all fronts they pushed toward the ruins of Lordaeron.. the Undercity. The feral worgens on the south borders, dwarves from the mountains and the human nations of the eastern kingdom.. both the foolish fanatic and those hoping to restore Arathor or Lordaeron. The Forsakens had to come up with something, and so they did. High Executor Siegroth listened to all that came.. the dead of Ravenheart Vanguard, his own brothers of Blackthorn and as well some banner-less forsaken. A plan was devised and would be executed in the coming days. He and a handful of undead would ride out to the east to find a way to distract the humans while his kin would march down south to claim a vital point. For now, he had to report to the Dark Apostle.. --------------------------------------- RP-PvP Event When: Saturday the 26th Time: At 8 PM Server Time Where: Meet at the Sepulcher Who: All Forsakens.. maybe a few living to serve as meat shield or bait. Enemies: The Pack will be showing up to oppose us ! For invite on calendar or more info, reply here or whisper Siegroth or Lorgar ingame !Siegroth20 Aug 27
Aug 27 Cat. 4 Hurricanes and you People, and for me, any fellow WoW players in Texas, stay safe! I watched that too much last night, and that was some right scary sheeee...iiitt. I hope you all alright, and I hope to see you in game!Loknal1 Aug 27
Aug 26 <A> Raid Guild Recruiting Heya! Roll for Blame on Emerald Dream (Alliance, N/A) is recruiting, We are a top 10 server guild progressing into Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and are in need of some quality players to fill some gaps in Mythic, and begin our second team in Heroic. Raid times are approx; Current Progress ( 4/9 Mythic Tomb ) Monday - Mythic Progression - 7:30pm EST Tuesday - Heroic/Mythic Progression - 8:30pm EST Thursday - Normal/Heroic Farm - 8:30pm EST (OPTIONAL) Friday - Normal Alt Raid - 8:30pm EST (OPTIONAL) Sunday - Mythic Progression - 7:30pm EST We do not require you to make 100% raid attendance, we're a semi hardcore guild with some top performers but we also have a life, a 2/3 ratio on Mythic progression is more then adequate. If Mythic is not for you, no problem, we have a Heroic team and run Normals and were always looking for M+ players. Check us out online at www.rollforblame.org for pictures, videos and a daily twitter blog, if your looking to apply there is a quick and easy recruitment form and we will reach out to you asap. Contact directly at; Neberkenezer#11575 or LarGoesMeow#1548 or apply online Thank you!Neberkenezar4 Aug 26
Aug 26 [A]Return With Honor[PvE/PvP] Wants You! <Return With Honor> H7/9 weekday 6pm-8:30p EST raid times. Monk Tank and Druid heals needed. We also have a reward system where you can receive game time & game store items paid for by the guild. If interested pst me. Also visit us at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com Who Are We? Originally established in Tichondrius-US during the WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes like in-game items(gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks (Varying days scheduled a month out)Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 6:00PM-8:30PM EST We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (5:45PM EST) to start pulls at 6:00PM EST. We get Saturdays off every week. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Return+With+Honor RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone. Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts. If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself by in-game message or mail contact me at #ActionJack11202Dreddmourne14 Aug 26
Aug 26 Argus is real! And its blocking the sun!Zhii8 Aug 26
Aug 26 The crusade to end them all. I need 300 raiders, minimum, to storm all their towns at the same time. The banks mainly, I mean that. Stay an hour, there in the middle. You kill only the bankers, and all those who dare defy our raids. I will be in front our bank, guild less. If you master one, talk to me; letterings accepted. In two Fridays, we must start our first raid, before the falls. At sun down (5:30PM), we shall march, united, or disassembled, and against the horde. I hope you love fun.Davidom13 Aug 26
Aug 26 [RP] Return About three weeks ago... The wind howled eerily over ice and grass and through the trees, echoing within the walls of the Westguard Keep. Fitting, Tinian thought, considering the given name of the Fjord. She gazed out across the icy water below the walls, absentmindedly rubbing the splint on the index finger of her left hand against the back of her right, her lips twisting into a grimace once she realized what she was doing. ~ ~ ~ "You're going to make it worse, my lady." In her room at Ravenholdt, the druid had scowled at the hunter. "The itching drives me to distraction." "That's good then for it means it's healing." Maedellyn smiled at the druid. "Here, let's take a look." The druid held her arm out, and Maedellyn unfastened and gently removed the glove to reveal a good amount of gauze wrapped around the hand. "Renn... that is, there is stitching..." Eyebrows raised and a hint of a smile playing across the hunter's face, she nodded. "I'll be careful." Slowly, Maedellyn unwrapped the several layers of gauze to reveal a stitched and obviously healing wound on the back of the druid's hand. "He did a good job. It's coming along nicely." She glanced up at the druid's face, which was paling. "Here." Maedellyn led the druid to a chair. "Sit. I don't need you fainting on me now." "This one does not faint," the druid muttered, closing her eyes as she sat. "Right." Humor touched Maedellyn's tone. "It's not your first wound on this hand, is it? How did this happen?" She traced the faint thin scar near the druid's knuckles before applying a healing ointment to the fresh wound in hopes that she would distract the druid. Eyes still closed, Tinian made a face. "A rogue caused that." Maedellyn raised an eyebrow. "Rogue, huh?" She laughed. "Funny considering you live here among them most of the time." A chuckle escaped. "Perhaps, though that rogue, Kesin, was not right in his head." Smiling, Maedellyn gently re-wrapped the druid's hand with a light layer of gauze. "You have quite the stories to tell, hmm?" She looked up from her work with an interested and almost hopeful look on her face. The druid lifted her left shoulder, purposely keeping her right arm still. "Stories of a life long ago of ones who are no longer here." The hunter tilted her head with a grin. "You're here, aren't you? I shall have to ply you with drink so you'll tell them to me." The druid cracked open one eye. "Fizzy Faire drink with bubbles?" Maedellyn burst out laughing. "Sure, if that's what it'll take." She gave the druid's arm a pat. "All set. Now we have some packing to do, don't we?" ~ ~ ~ Tinian looked back over her shoulder at the Keep. Though the company had returned to Westguard from Felwood, this would be the first that she would be calling it home. Time to learn my way around. The druid transformed and faded into the shadows.Tìnian2 Aug 26
Aug 26 <The Romper Room> LFM RBG Looking for a few more ED'ers enthusiastic about running RBG's on a regular basis. Preferably 2200+ experienced players.Heltor19 Aug 26
Aug 26 [H] Active healer LF a tight-knit raid team. Hi! My name is Yeux and I'm looking for a raiding guild that's in need of a consistent, active healer to join them. A little backstory about myself recently: I'm fresh out of an existing raiding guild. It honestly was my first experience with a sour, mediocre guild. It was inactive, stale, and progression was slow. The guild leader ran it like an emperor would - an emperor that responds with criticism by cowardly distancing himself from his critics. Or just excluding them. There wasn't a bustling community or a fun bunch of people to keep me from staying. It all felt hollow, and I wanted nothing more of it. I'm able to alter my schedule any way I need to in order to make raid nights. I'm happy to review and discuss logs with people, even record and review VODs. Because ultimately, I just want to climb up to that next step of performance that I know I can achieve, and I felt like my prior group weren't challenging me at all. Add me: Blackpaw#11880 Thanks mates.Yeuxwolf0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Heavy Lockboxes for Ravenholdt Rep Is anyone selling Heavy Lockboxes for Ravenholdt Rep? If you are please reply to this post!Patchette1 Aug 25
Aug 25 Did anyone else notice...? So during the reveal of KT as a new Hero in HotS at Gamescom, there was a Dreadlord Lady Proudmore. Coincidence? Or was that already a thing in HotS?Aliatril5 Aug 25
Aug 25 Is there World PVP here? Hi, so I'm considering starting a Horde character on either this realm or Tichondrius. I first got into wow on an RP server and though I can't transfer my alts I really want to get into the PVP experience. Though some people tell me I should just stay on my server and do BG's because WPVP is 'dead'. I just wanted to know some opinions, and should I join this server?Melhann19 Aug 25
Aug 24 8.0 revealed tomorrow SHUT UP I KNOWMyis25 Aug 24
Aug 24 [A] Returning Player (WotLK) Hey! I took a break from WoW after WotLK and recently I have been feeling the pull of MMO's. I've tried a few and they've all fell flat because most games don't fit into a working schedule anymore. However, WoW seems to be in a fantastic place for someone who can only get 2 hours a day during the week and then free time weekends. I come from a background of tanking and dps but I'm looking to explore Healing. Currently leveling a MW Monk and will likely transfer my Paladin over to this server in the future. I'm looking mostly for a social group to just enjoy the game with and make progress. I enjoy all elements of the game and want to be able to explore all facets of what Azeroth has to offer now.Sophiall4 Aug 24
Aug 24 ED Ruins of Gilneas city used? So i posted something similar on the WrA forum page, but is Gilneas used on this server as a regular rp hub?? If WrA is the horde version of Moon Guard's alliance. If it's not used on these two servers then it's not used at all. here is a link to my other posts check them out. WrA: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758607675?page=3#post-45 World's end Tavern and RP: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758736559#1 MG: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758806587#1Iraviss11 Aug 24
Aug 24 <The Syndicate> 2/9 Mythic TOS LF RDPS <The Syndicate> is recruiting Range DPS for the main raid team; raid times are 7-10 pm server time. We have a high demand for boomie, elemental shaman and bm/mm hunter! Other range dps with good logs will also be considered! Please send in game mail to Feminísta or Femnizzle for consideration.Feminísta0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Fever Clan recruiting dps/heals Hey all, I am the Guild Leader at Fever Clan, progression focus raid guild on Emerald Dream on the Horde side. We are also part of a multi-game community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, with all levels of skill of play. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks, regardless of level of skill. For those who just want an awesome community to play WoW with, or maybe are interested in raiding we have an environment for that as well. Our main core raid days are TuesdayThursday 8pm to 11pm CST. These days may change as more people get involed. We will run a casual alt raid on saturday nights if we have enough interest! If a guild like this sounds awesome to you, we would love to hear from you. We also play D3, OW, SC2, PUBG, and other titles, so even when the raid is over and your character is maxed on weekly activities you can always find someone to chill and play games with. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! This is something we can discuss after you raid with us if you prefer. Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord server Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Aisper#1260 on Bnet or Aipser#0990 on Discord. See you on Azeroth! AisperAïsper0 Aug 24
Aug 23 Name Do player and guild give u !@#$ for having a dumb name, in t he realmKhaeldrin12 Aug 23
Aug 23 Recruiting for Heroic KJ Sales (Gold) (HORDE) We are currently recruiting ALL Classes for our somewhat new Heroic KJ Sales group. So far we have had 4 successful nights where everyone of our members made over 1 million+ Gold each night. We sell our carries just like most other people do, we have a group of members scattered around all different realms that will find buyers and bring them in, and we do half the groups buyers.. then the other half, and repeat. We run a ration of 2:1, that means for every 2 people we can have 1 carry. For example: All of our members show up and we have 20 people. Only 10 of our members can bring buyers at a time. Requirements: You need at the least 95+Percentile parses along with decent Mythic progression and multiple kills on Heroic KJ. (We strive to make our buyers experience the best it can be) For any further questions please add my battletag: Aedint#1263 THIS IS FOR IN GAME CURRENCY ONLYEmptymailbox0 Aug 23
Aug 23 Looking for new start. Hello! I am looking fora Rp/PVP guild can't decide horde or alliance. I want a New fresh start whats the server like? and what is the population like?Isaiah8 Aug 23
Aug 23 Interested in ED, RP Raid PVP Hi I'm Doofey :D I'm interested in moving to ED for legion. Im coming back to the game since leaving during Cata. Im mid 20's so I'm pretty chill, don't know if that matters or not. RP- While I'm very new to RP i have made an alt on ED and found myself enjoying it quite a lot. PVE- Im hoping to join a guild that raids. I'm willing to change classes to help fill any slots that need to be filled. I work some evenings so i am only available Tues, Thurs, Sun ( 1 sunday a month i have to work). But i hope to push some progression! -- Feral druid- Ive always been a feral as my main. -- Mage- looks like most legion guilds need Rdps, mage looks like a lot of fun so i can level one and get it raid ready. --Warlock- same as mage Heals --Resto Sham- i have an alt shaman and resto is a lot of fun, i would not mind resto healing -- Disc preist- I have an alt preist -- Resto druid- haven't tried it out yet but i can just switch my kitty over and learn it fast PVP -RBGs- i used to do RBGs in data when it first came out. our group was just a thrown together group and we got to Blood Guard i think. nothing special but i enjoyed it a lot. WPVP- sounds like a lot of fun look forward to doing it sometime. Looking for my new HomeDoofey19 Aug 23
Aug 23 . .Draconomics6 Aug 23
Aug 22 [A/H] Steamy Romance Novel Competition. Hello everyone! A little bit ago I got a spark of genius while pick pocketing Scarlet's in their Monastery on an alt and looting a Romance Novel book, my idea was this: "It'd be pretty cool to see who could make the best Romance Novel." and here we are. To start this off I'll be listing a few rules just to make sure this "Good" idea doesn't get too chaotic: Rules: Your Romance Novel's cannot be overly lewd or too direct, just base the contents of your books off those that are already existent within the game. No Racism, Sexism, etc. will be allowed, your entries will all be proof read by myself and a couple others to make sure nothing too extreme is put into the book, just think before you act and you'll be fine. The book length will be a minimum of 3 pages, but you can have a maximum of up to 10! I apologize in advance if that seems like I am cutting people short of letting their creative juices flow (*Wink*), but there is too much of a good thing and an overly done Novel could possibly be too much to read. On that note, the length of a book does not determine it a winner, I'm sure even a smaller book will be extremely well done! Although I'm technically hosting this on my Druid, this is a CROSS-FACTION event, Hordies, if you think you can make a good Romance Novel then please feel free to do an entry! I'm also not restricting this to -how- a novel is written, I want people to write however they are comfortable with doing so. I understand how frustrating it can be to do something in a way you are not comfortable with doing it, use GHI? Make your own book! Google doc? That's fine as well! Even if you want to hand write it, if that's your thing then by all means go for it. How We're Doing This: Please submit your entries to either myself, or one of the two people I will be listing to help me. Although these will be read ahead of time, I want to try to have the option for either the writer to read their own book or perhaps we can choose a designated reader to go down the list, my hopes is to try and make this as enjoyable and fun as possible! When you say?: You may start now if you so wish, but entries will NOT be accepted or collected until SEPTEMBER 1ST - 10TH. Since this month is about almost over I felt it would be better to start off on a fresh month, the time given is about a week and a half so that's plenty of time to get yours turned in or even written! How and Who To Contact: You can contact myself, Illdrenoth at: Twitter: @Illdrenoth Discord: Illdrenoth#2821 Bnet: Illdrenoth#1150 Valera (Spellguard): Twitter: @Jexximus Discord: Jexximus#7432 Bnet: Jexxor#1907 Borios (Spellguard): Twitter: @Shadowfang7875 Discord: Hanollin#5774 Bnet: Shadowfang#1983 You may also contact myself or these two about the Discord I have made specifically for this event, it will be used (Hopefully) when the time comes for us to all share our entries, feel free to DM either of us for a link! Rewards: After all entries are accounted for and everyone has gotten a chance to share theirs (Within the time given above), I will set up a poll for all Novel's and pick the top three best! First Place: Will receive 25k gold, along with a Tuxedo Outfit and a Lovely Dress for either themselves or a special someone. Second and Third: Will receive 15k gold and a Dress (Whether Male or Female, we don't judge here). If any of you have things you'd -like- to give then feel free to send them to Illdrenoth/Tulgraan (My Horde and Alliance Mains), however they are not necessary in the slightest, only if you would like to. Sidenote: I apologize if this post is a big jumble, this is my first time making a Forum Post as well as making a large event such as this, I just wanted to do something nice and hopefully bring a lot of smiles to people's face and have everyone have a good time! If you have any Questions, Comments or Concerns please do no hesitate to contact one of the people listed above as well as myself, we would love to hear from you all!Illdrenoth5 Aug 22
Aug 22 <The Blightguard> Forsaken RP-PvP A group of shadowed figures sat around a table in a dark room, a single candle, sitting at the center of the table throwing dancing shadows across the walls. One figure stands, and leans forward, the light lifting the mask of darkness that once covered his face ... “Let me ask you this, if a tree falls in the middle of the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? I can hear a silence from the slime breeding pools of Southshore to the haunted woods of Tirisfall. The conquests of the Forsaken have all but been forgotten by our so called ‘allies’ as our people are left to fend for themselves, in the North Eastern Kingdoms ” Another voice chimes in from across the table “We have moved away from what it truly means to be a Forsaken. To continue to ensure our survival, and the future of all undead beings who once claimed these lands in life. To avenge our fallen. It’s time we release our new blight” A slightly surprised voice rises from another part of the table… “The trouble with blight use, though, is that blight tends to stick around after it's served its purpose...” A stronger guttural voice interrupts, his red eyes glowing in the darkness behind his mechshades... “Accept who you are, your hatred and rage. That which compels you to devour, to spread your filth in this world” Across the table a red dagger is stabbed into the stained wood, followed by a thick westfall accent “You’re speakin’ in metaphors, apothecary. Our operations in the hills o’ Westfall have done gone to hell and I plan on butcherin’ the outsiders responsible, Horde and Alliance” In unison they all chanted. “D e a t h t o t h e l i v i n g” <The Blightguard> is a Military RP-PVP guild that will bring back the glory of the Forsaken to ED. Ruled by a military council similar to the one we once held in Ambermill representing the many Apothecaries, Cultists of the Forgotten Shadow, Deathstalkers, Deathguard and foot soldiers that compose the Forsaken War Machine. We will operate throughout the Northern Eastern Kingdoms including but not limited to Tirisfall, Hillsbrad and Silverpine. Think of a Military Junta meets the Umbrella Corporation.Plaguedrool28 Aug 22
Aug 22 Rogue LF active PvP-oriented guild (Horde) 915 assassin rogue +54 looking for an active pvp guild for arenas/rbgs/wpvp. I'm very social on discord and prefer it over guild chat. Quality over quantity es mucho importante.. Ive hit a wall in my PvP game and I just want some cool people, good pvper's to play with so I can step my game up.. you can contact me here or in-game @ Trínaeís Death to Alliance! Lok'tar Ogar! ~TrinTrínaeís2 Aug 22
Aug 22 Resto Druid & Larwock LF Guild Hi! My girlfriend and I have just packed our bags and moved to this server from Proudmoore. I'm a 919 Resto Druid and she is a 913 Affy Larwock. Trying to find rated BGs or a third person for our Arena Team on our old server was very difficult, so we are hoping to find a friendly, non-toxic and super awesome PvP Guild. Having just recently starting doing Arena together, we hit 1550 pretty quickly and realized how fun this is and decided to move to a PvP server where we could get more serious about it! We're both super friendly and chatty, love to hang out in Discord and be hilarious. Totally happy to help others out and do trivial stuff for them if needed and we can keep up with the most cutting edge content as well. Go team! WTB friends? Thanks!Zhaji2 Aug 22
Aug 22 The Hurricane 4 - A Windwalker RP-PVP Movie Hello and 7 blessings to you. A lot of positivity the last few times I've posted a PVP movie here so here's another one. The Hurricane 4 delves into the past of ED's blind monk, Nightwind. - Many fellow Emerald Dreamers involved either in voice, character, or both. - A lot more machinima this time around - Legendary Item WPVP (ever seen Karma or CJL 100-0 someone?) - Your typical PVP including arena matches vs gladiators/r1s - Duels vs other Emerald Dreamers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0f8CdRxAbY Thanks for the inspiration. Emerald Dream #1 Special thanks to Selynth, Destrey, Landreth, Courser, Mochi, Serayne, and many others for being a part of the project. It's certainly not as much fun to make without the involvement of the community. :DNexius8 Aug 22