Frostmourne

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
13h [Horde] Any Singapore casual guild out there? hello all!, just return after 3 years. looking for any casual Singapore guild on this server horde side Thanks!Disp0 13h
1d <Cube> 10/11M - seeking Rdps for M Argus <Cube> 10/11M - seeking skilled and experienced ranged dps for M Argus progression. Raid times: 7:30pm to 10pm on Thursday, Sunday and Monday. Our aim is to finish off the tier in the upcoming month. If interested, please add my bnet tag Forevermorez#1732 for a quick chat. Thanks all ForevForeverbae0 1d
1d [A] <Proficient> 10/11M Wed/Thu/Mon 8-11pm <Proficient> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, formed a month after the release of Antorus. We were founded with multiple exceptional and mechanically sound players, that all share a single goal of pushing for top ranks in the oceanic scene while maintaining a 3 day schedule. We are always recruiting quality players that constantly perform, and always seek to improve outside of raid times. We expect all raiders to maintain a high attendance of at least 95% as we maintain a small roster. We were requiring at least 1 alt for split clears - however at this stage given the latest information on BfA - splits will most likely not be happening. However, we are still pushing for everyone to have at least 1 playable alt should the mythic raid require a different comp. Raid Times Wednesday: 8pm-11pm ST Thursday: 8pm-11pm ST Monday: 8pm-11pm ST Raid invites begin 15 minutes prior to the times stated above. All trials and raiders are expected to be online and prepared for the raid. Current Recruitment * Skilled DPS (ranged highly preferred). Logs are required when applying. Applications without logs will be declined. Contact All applications should be via our website at: https://proficientguild.com/apply If you wish to talk to an officer in-game, please contact one of the following: - Kate (Squid#1898) - Lokati (Lokatti#1745)Kate45 1d
1d [A] <Desire> 9/11M lf dps <Desire> is a 9/11m guild looking to bolster our roster for the rest of antorus and for the following expansion. We are looking for people with positive can-do attitudes who want to kill bosses and help each-other in the team. We raid Mon/Wed/Sun 8:45pm-12am SvT We are currently looking at recruiting any dps but preferably ranged High demand for; Warlock Ele Shaman Boomkin Please feel free to message us in game or add one or more of the officer's bnet; orangejuice#11467 Oxyra#1473 juicywiggles#11183 Featherr#1781Solarhands0 1d
1d [A] <Bastion> - 11/11M LF DPS <Bastion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed in legion looking to fill our roster for farming Antorus and pushing content in BFA. We’re a guild of laid-back and mature players looking for like-minded people to join us. Casuals are also welcome to join. Fun and progression go hand in hand! We have achieved 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and 8/9M in the past tiers this expansion, and we are looking to push as far as that, or further, in future tiers. Raid times (Server time): Wednesday 7:30pm -11pm Thursday 7:30pm -11pm Sunday 8pm - 11pm Alt/Casual raid: Saturday 8pm - 11pm Looking for -Hunter -Balance Druid -Shadow Priest -Warlock -Rogue -Mage -Demon Hunter -Death Knight -Restoration Druid -Holy or Discipline Priest Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of class. If you think you’re good at what you do, do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to apply, visit our website or contact one of our officers in game or through Discord. Website: bastion-guild.com Battletag / Discord tag Retributoo: Retribution#1962 / Retributives#4520 Subduce: Subjugates#1357 / Sub#1591 Under: Dartz#2473 / Dartz#0702Underperform92 1d
2d [A] <Centurion Knights> LFM H Ant & BFA Who are we? Centurion Knights is a fun, light-hearted and mature guild focused on providing an enjoyable atmosphere for all members, whilst having a structured approach to raiding. CK has been around since 2005 and has a solid core group of active members who are always happy to welcome new players. Our main raid is currently 1 night a week, with many members running 5-man mythic+, alt raids and other content during the rest of the week. Raid Times Thursday 8:30pm - 11:00pm ST - Heroic Ant Sunday 8:30pm - 11:00pm ST - Optional Normal Ant We are currently 11/11H, 2/11M and plan to continue running heroic for the rest of Legion. Interested? For more info or a ginvite feel free to hit me up! Bnet - Yudi#11240 Discord - Yudi#7853Yudí0 2d
2d Returning Exceptional Fury LF>SG/MY Guild I'm a returning Fury player (911 ilvl) and I parse consistently around 95% percentile in my ilvl's bracket. I don't brag or compare with others. I only compare with my previous logs, improvise my rotations/positioning and sim my character to beat my previous logs. I give 100% in any raid/dungeon and I expect my fellow guildies would do the same too but I'm easy-going and wipe tolerant when 'things' happen. I consider myself as a semi-professional in any game that I have played. I'm transferring from another realm with 4 digits of gold so I'm expecting some allowance to survive for the first few weeks. I'm fine with 2-4 days of progression raids and any time and any duration of raid after 8 PM GMT+8. I'm expecting a roster that are matured, drama-less, serious and committed to progressions. Not raiders who login and logout on time. Leave a contact below with your main character and I will hit you up. Prefer to be discord.Eren0 2d
2d [H]<Happy Ending PH>Frostmourne Pinoy Guild <Happy Ending PH> a newly formed pinoy guild, still at the recruitment/laid back stage. We will be seriously raiding and pvp premades when Legion arrives. Anyone is welcome to join but we prefer filipinos or with Philippine Time GMT+8. PM me if interested. Sali na! :) Details: Realm: Frostmourne Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +8 (Philippine Time) Contact: joeyp#6612 - joeyp (in-game name) bertdgreat89#1460 -bertdgreat (in-game name) david#6561 - deybid (in-game name) bukojoe#1650 - bukojoe (in-game name) altroxx(in-game name)Joeyp15 2d
2d <Atreyu> 1 Night a week raid for BFA Hello All As the title suggests I am looking for toons interested in settling down to a 1 night a week raid guild but still want to get kills at a steady pace This is a fresh guild so please don't come here under the impression we will be downing M bosses this tier as the primary focus at present is to get numbers of like minded people in and ready for BFA Raid will be Sunday 19:30 - 23:00 Only If you want to pug and do multiple runs go for your life but the guild willl only be structured for the more casual player that wants to down bosses with a steady progression whilst still being able to take the dog for a walk or take your kids to the movies etc M+ will also be a focus of mine but not a requirement to be involved in the guild If this sounds like something you would like to be involved in or if you have any questions please hit me up on bnet - Inflikted#1888 Thanks for taking the time to read the post and all the best!Løøse0 2d
2d [A] FICTION - 8/11M Lf DPS Fiction consists of a strong team of mature, skilled players have kept the guild going strong for 6+ years, always pushing end content (mythic). We offer an active and friendly gaming environment that lends to our healthy and steady progression. We're currently recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Antorus CORE RAID INFO Progression: 7/9 MythicToS & 8/11M Antorus Raid Nights: Thursday, Sunday, Monday Raid Times: 9:00PM to 11:30PM (Server Time) ilvl: 960 75 artifact weapon Voice: TS3 and Discord Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/10637 Discord: https://discord.gg/5DwPbar All roles/specs considered however we are most interested in: Healer: Monk and/or shaman preferred Warlock Mage Death knight (dps) Hunter In Game Contacts: Liysa // Shakingpie#1525 Loawatha // Oogie#1277 Slapntickle // Goldie#1497 To join us, please send either Liysa or Slapntickle message in game stating that you wish to apply. ThanksLiysa33 2d
3d [H] 940 Hunter looking for raiding guild Title says it all. I am looking for a guild to raid with either Heroic and eventually to mythic ABT. Send me a message in game: GEEGEEBABY#6708 or Discord: GeeGeeBaby#6427Albertoboii0 3d
3d [H] FRESH GUILD <Nether Titans> Hey everyone, Creating a tight group of players who are interested in regular raiding and pushing those keystones. We will also have a group focusing on PVP. Please if you are interested get in contract. Jaeger#12206Arcas3 3d
3d LF late night raiding guild Hey guys im currently looking to be transfer over, im looking for a late night raiding guild like 12:30 am eastern to 3:30 am Eastern. i am 1/11 M but looking for a new home to finish off the EXP and go into BOA here's my Btag Krom#11173Whosaysheahe5 3d
4d A (Axis) <AXIS> Working our way through heroic requiring another healer and ranged dps. Raid times mon wed 730-1030svt. Currently 9/11H down, 930 IL + would be ideal but all welcome. Cheers Torment#1598Fuhrerpoon0 4d
4d got it nvmDíonysus0 4d
5d [A] <DirtyBird> LF Serious & Casual players! Dirty Bird - Frostmourne <Dirty Bird> is a newly formed Alliance progression guild looking for both confident raiders and casual players going into BFA with a focus on building a consistent and relaxed raid team for all difficulties as well as daily Mythic Plus runs. Current members have attained steady AOTC’s and Cutting edge in Legion content and are excited to form a new roster of players to tackle BFA! We are looking to create a friendly environment that caters to all types of players with a slightly more firm environment for the core team going into the higher difficulties. What we are looking for First and foremost we are currently looking for all roles and classes to fill our core raiding team! Main raid team members must have a healthy attitude towards progression as well as the ability to consistently attend scheduled raid nights and perform well in their specific roles both in their class and in specific fights. We are also looking for players of every kind who are looking for nothing more than a friendly community to explore what BFA has to offer, and make friends along the way! Current Core Team Roster Tank - 1 / 2 Healers - 1 / 4 RDPS - 1 / 8 MDPS - 1 / 6 Raid times Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10.30pm (Progression) Sunday - 7.30pm - 10.30pm(Progression) We would be open to start more nights for a more relaxed set of normal and heroic clears for more casual players, these times would not be set in stone, and could change weekly if needed. If you’re interested in joining the core raid team or as a casual member add one of our Guild Leaders listed and let us know why you’re keen to join up! Thadrion - Hartley#11844 Bushby - Hazz#6870 Lyric - Lyric#1890 Alex - MrSauce#6189Bushby0 5d
5d [A] <Reputable> 9/11M LF DPS <Reputable> is an Alliance progression guild on Frostmourne. It was originally a 10-man guild (under the name <Crimson>) which thrived as one of the top raiding guilds on Dath'Remar, obtaining the realm's first 10-man Heroic Garrosh Hellscream kill in Mists of Pandaria. After merging with Khaz'goroth, it has still managed to remain one of the top raiding guilds on the connected realm. Given the changes to servers coming up in BFA, we've decided to move to the highly populated realm of Frostmourne for a more lively and active server. Our guild's mindset is to get Mythic kills. The more, the better. Everything else is structured around obtaining this goal. That's not to say we can't have fun outside of main raid, but that is where the majority of the guild's focus lies. Progress this expansion when the tiers were current content Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 Mythic Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic Progress in WoD when the tiers were current content Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundary: 8/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Raid Times (all following times correspond to server times) Thursday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Friday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Sunday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm We also do optional runs on Wednesday (starting time 6:30pm server time), which is when lower difficulties and some farm tends to be done. However, progression is always saved for the aforementioned nights. What can you expect from <Reputable>? 1. Focus on progression 2. A friendly atmosphere 3. Guild repairs for raiders and recruits 4. Cauldrons and feasts during progression raids What does <Reputable> expect from its raiders? 1. Consistency in both performance and attendance 2. Being knowledgeable about their class and spec, and being willing to switch to the optimal spec for the boss fight at hand (and keeping their artifact weapons up to date to facilitate this). 3. Willingness to take on an extra responsibility in a fight if their class has some kind of mechanic which gives them an advantage 4. A healthy desire for progressing on a boss (including the really hard ones that may take hundreds of wipes) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - You can visit out website @ http://reputable.enjin.com/ and drop in an application. Contacts Add jwbartle#1161 or Jaxar#1588 on BattleTag if you're up for a chat. Add our GM (Astraeus#9281) on Discord.Astraéus1 5d
5d [A] <Misfortune> Rebuilding! All welcome! <MISFORTUNE> EST 2008 on JUBEI'THOS We raided together up until ToS when a large group of us decided to take a break, some have ventured to other guilds and are likely returning, some are now coming back to the game in preparation for Battle For Azeroth! We are looking for Raiders,Farmers,Casuals & Even random stormwind residents! to join our ranks, get in now so we can use Antorus to 'gel' our raid team so we can have a good push into BFA! We are quite laid back, relaxed and mature, if you would like to come hang out, get to know the crew then hit one of us up in game! Deathsbane#1239Deathsbane3 5d
5d 5/11M Exp Rogue LF Guild, Thurs/Sun Anytime Hi All, I'm currently looking for a guild (3/11M+) that raids Thursday and/or Sunday nights. I am currently main tank for a 3/11m guild on our server, and have no interest in leaving them as most of my friends are here, so would not be available to raid Wednesday nights or Monday nights at this point in time. I also have experience on M Eonar, and Portal Keeper, however haven't killed them as yet (however my experience is from a tank perspective). My background - I have previously been in numerous top 100 US Guilds, back in WOTLK/Cata/MoP - I took a long break, and only returned to WoW seriously 4 months into Antorus, and this led to me applying for a lower end guild to build some experience. I would however be more than capable of raiding in a competitive guild, given the opportunity. My logs are fairly average at this stage due to poorly optimized gear, lack of 4 set, and not having 75 traits in my weapon at the time of the heroic clears that were logged. I am aiming to do some serious attempts this week to pull good logs to help my case. Please feel free to contact me in game, via my BattleTag, Mercilessly#11958. Thanks for reading.Luckydo0 5d
6d [A]<Templars Of Blood> 5/11M LF RDPS <Templars Of Blood> are recruiting more players on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our core team for Mythic raiding. We created this guild in October 2017 and are primarily made up of players from Horde Thaurissan-Dreadmaul. Our reason for transferring is the server was not active enough for us to build the numbers to start Mythic raiding. We are 5/11M ABT and main raid nights are 9pm-11:30pm SVT Wed/Mon (With alt raids on Thursdays/Sundays). We are active most nights between 8pm and Midnight. Currently considering applications: Tank We are currently not taking any new Tanks at the moment. DPS Markmanship Hunter (High) Affliction Warlock (Medium) Elemental Shaman (Medium) Balance Druid (Medium) Death Knight (Low) Warrior (Low) Other exceptional DPS would be considered. Heals Holy Paladin (Low) Resto Shaman (Low) Bonus points if you have solid DPS Off-Spec as well. Prefer 965+ ilvl and 75 traits for a spot on the mythic team but happy to take people still gearing up. We also accept leveling/casual characters, do plenty of Mythic+ dungeons and some PVP. To get in touch for more information, please contact Hydràx in-game or add my Battletag Hydrax#1831.Hydràx12 6d
6d [A] Hodor 9/9M 11/11M Wed/Thu/Sun 8-11pm ST G'day, Formed since 2015, we are an Australian casual raiding guild comprised of mature guys and girls who want to push top-end raid progression at a healthy pace. We strive to provide our guild members with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Progression Tier 18 HFC - 13/13M - Cutting Edge Tier 19 EN/ToV/NH - 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M - Cutting Edge for all 3 raids Tier 20 ToS - 9/9M - Cutting Edge Our raid times are as follows: Wed- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) Thu- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) Sun- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) What we provide to our raiders - Fun, mature and relaxed raiding atmosphere - End-game progression at a healthy and efficient pace - Transparent and favoritism free guild leadership and loot structure (loot council) - Consumables and repairs provided to our raiders - Fun guild atmosphere where raiders can always hang out to do Mythic + and other WoW activities together What we expect from our raiders - Proficiency in their role and specs - Solid attendance - Handle constructive feedback and be ok with sitting out for certain progression fights depending on class composition and other requirements - Research progression boss fights in advance - Actively participate in Mythic + runs and not just raid log - Most importantly - be respectful to others https://discord.gg/NPfVeQR Our Recruitment is currently open for classes below - but all exceptional players will be considered so please feel free to speak to us! - Hunter - Warlock - Boomkin ilvl 965+ and 75 Artifact Traits (7.3) is required and Mythic raiding experience is required (5/11M+ preferred). Please apply to: http://hodorguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=2a8e3b1aaeb752bc92ef97a488d7da60 Please contact the following in game if you are interested and want a chat! - Merlorr (Merlor#6904) - Raidbreak (Raidbreaks#6380) - Dibster - Rivi - HashaiMerlorr296 6d
6d [A] <What A Mare> 7/11M Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 ST <What A Mare> Currently 7/11 Mythic ABT - Looking for all exceptional players to bolster mythic core. All casuals and mythic+ players welcome. Raid times are: Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 ST Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 ST Monday we do alt/casual run! PST Zesial#1907, or Paska or Arterius or Kudøss ingame!Zesial26 6d
Apr 18 9/11M 975 Mage LF Guild Looking for a team at 9/11M or higher for raiding can make most standard raid times. Hit me up on Misko#11918 if interested. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/misksMisks0 Apr 18
Apr 17 <Pandemic> [A] Re-Forming Mythic Guild. <Pandemic> are recruiting more players on Frostmourne-Alliance to complete our roster and move back into Mythic raiding. Raid Times. Thursday / Monday : 7pm to 10pm Server Time. Our Legion Progression. Cutting Edge: Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold Ahead of the Curve: Antorus Other: 2/3M Trial of Valour, 1/9M Tomb of Sargeras About Us. Pandemic was created in June 2015 on Barthilas [H] but made the move to Frostmourne [A] at the start of legion with the goal of achieving 'Cutting Edge' in all raid tiers. During Legion have achieved these goals in Emerald Nighmare and Nighthold. After completing Nighthold the raid disbanded and took a well deserved break from Mythic raiding. About a month ago we started putting the team back together with those who were starting to feel the itch to raid again, we have completed Heroic and we currently require around 6 DPS to complete a base 20 man roster so we can move into Mythic. Recruitment. (High Prioriry) Rogue Priest Warlock (Medium Prioriry) Death Knight Shaman Warrior (Low Prioriry) Mage We are currently focused on filling DPS roles, however all applications will be considered. How to Contact Us. If you wish to join us or have any questions please add Dribblerr#11564 or look up Taftt ingame.Taftt2 Apr 17
Apr 17 [A]<Einherjar> is recruiting for M ABT! Do you like premium level banter? Do you like killing bosses? Do you like a guild with a strong community backbone among its raiders? Are you an active player who wants other active players to play with? Einherjar could be the guild for you! Einherjar is recruiting for its mythic raiding roster. We currently have a strong emphasis on ranged DPS however any role will be considered with the right player. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:30-10:30 server time (Sydney time) often having non-mandatory raids on the weekends. We are very active with Mythic Plus, Transmog runs and have a small contingent of PvP enthusiasts. We use discord heavily for communication within the guild and for raiding which we encourage our trials to use to get to know their fellow raiders. Our first raid week without pugs was (4/4/18) where we cleared 8/11H ABT and 11/11N ABT with our core group of 16 raiders. We are looking to expand our numbers to be ready for mythic raiding. We are seeking ranged DPS but will consider any player who would like to trial. For more information or if you're interested in joining please pst or send in game mail to: Moradin Imsirius Avsynthe PmlMoradin2 Apr 17
Apr 17 Any Single Night Raid Groups? Sun/Mon/Tues Hey guys! As the title says, I'm potentially looking for a new raiding group. My work schedule and other responsibilities limit the amount of time I can spend on WoW, but I still love raiding and progressing. I'm looking for a solid group that can clear current Heroic content while only raiding one night a week (Sun, Mon, or Tues). Dabbling into Mythic is a plus, but not my main focus right now given my limited availability. I'm currently based on US-Proudmoore, but willing to server transfer for the right opportunity. I work nights, so on my days off I'm awake in the early morning hours here (evening hours your time). If you need a hunter that can do deeps, not stand in the fire, AND do all the odd jobs (soaking, kiting, CC'ing, etc), hit me up! Currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus (had to pug the last few bosses after my current group wiped to the attendance boss). I've been raiding consistently since Wrath and have cleared Heroic in every tier while current (some of the older Heroic bosses would probably be considered Mythic nowadays-- Madness of Deathwing, Garrosh, etc.) Faeriimerlyn#1762Faeriimerlyn0 Apr 17
Apr 17 942 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild Hi all, I currently play a 942 balance druid and a 940 retribution paladin and looking for a guild to do some Heroic Antorus and Mythic+ dungeons. My current guild is very inactive and doesn't do any content as a guild. I am currently 11/11 on Normal and would like to find a Oceanic guild that focuses on Heroic and Mythic+ dungeons. Ideally the raid times would be suitable for me since I am from Sydney. Night time raids or weekend raids would be ideal.Myystii1 Apr 17
Apr 17 938 Resto Shammy(A) LF Raid Guild I am looking for a guild i dont have a day preference, but would like to raid after 7:30 on said days. I have previous raid experience in other expansions and early legion just back into the game.Redictyx1 Apr 17
Apr 17 Mythic+ OCE Community Discord Hi all If you are anything like me, you have been struggling to find Mythic+ groups for oceanic keys. In effort to make this easier and assist players with forming new friendships and bonds, I've created a dedicated Discord community for OCE Mythic+ keys. https://discord.gg/9mtpSb7 Features include; Rank bot to update Mythic+ score\ Dedicated M+ rooms LFG for both horde and alliance Music bot Capped dungeon voice channels (to prevent people spamming / joining mid-run) Look forward to seeing you there!Rubîx0 Apr 17
Apr 17 [H] <Nether Titans> Raiding, KS & PVP <Nether Titans> Add Jaeger#12206 Looking for members of the Horde in Frostmourne to be apart of a proper guild.Arcas0 Apr 17
Apr 16 6/11M DH LF guild Havoc/Veng DH coming back to the game after an extended break. LF preferably 2/3 night raid guild to push mythic in Antorus. Prior XP T10 12/12H Pre Cata (highly nerfed 20-25%?) T11 9/13H T12 6/7H T13 6/8H T14,15,16 No real raid XP T17 10/10 M pre T18 release T18 no real XP T19 4/7M EN T20 no real XP T21 6/11M Not to brag but i did get rank 1 world for who can pad the most for illyganoth heroic so im a pretty big deal. Also dont have Pantheon Trinket so im a sad panda Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/gubonjajadil gubon#1948 Please someone i need a guild will send pictures of my dog as payment. Also rip Checkmylogs forever in our heartsGubonjajadil0 Apr 16
Apr 16 (A)CK Frostmourne Centurion Knights is an Alliance guild on Frostmourne OCE was established in 2005 and is a fun, light hearted and mature guild focused on creating an atmosphere where we can all enjoy the game, while having a structured approach to raiding. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on progressing at a reasonable and consistent pace while understanding and supporting a life outside of Azeroth. Our main raid is 1 night a week, with many members running 5-man mythic, alt raids and other content during the rest of the week. Raid Times Thursday Heroic – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Sunday Fun/Alt Run – 8.30pm -11pm ST Recruitment Needs Tank DPS 1 X Healer If you are interested in joining our raid team apply on our website or contact an officer in-game. Social members are also welcome to join for Mythic + or alt runs, message an officer for an invite. In-game: inarieals B-Tag: arieals#1947 Website - https://centurionknights.com/ Discord - https://discord.gg/AEhA8QQInarieals16 Apr 16
Apr 16 [A] Effect 7/11M Wed/Sun Mythic Raiding <Effect> is a two-night mythic raiding guild that aims to experience mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable and supportive raiding atmosphere. In addition to raiding, we also have a roster of decently rated Mythic Plus players (2.5k+) that run keys regularly for fun and sometimes profit. Raiding Times Wednesday 8:00pm – 11:00pm ST Sunday 7:00pm – 11:00pm ST We are now looking to supplement our roster with a 1-2 more quality players to ensure we can meet the requirements of all the Antorus fights. Ideally, you would have past mythic raiding experience, an ilvl of 960+ and minimum 75 traits in your weapon, though these are not necessarily locked in stone if you have relevant experience. We are currently considering the following DPS classes: --- 1x RDPS (Spriest highly preferred) --- 1x Melee DPS Please add Afflatus#11588 or MultiDyls#2404 via Btag if you are interested in applying for a trial or if you have any further questions. Social players are also welcome to join for keys and the odd off-night run.Affray8 Apr 16
Apr 16 Looking for Casual Singapore Alliance Guild Just got back into WoW 2 weeks ago after 5 years hiatus and my old guild is dead. Looking for a Causal Singapore guild to plop all of my toons while I level them up and we can get ready for BFA together. I'm also down with some casual raiding once I geared up.Mikeferdy0 Apr 16
Apr 15 Nemesis - 9/11M two nights- weekend guild. <Nemesis> 9/11M @Frostmourne-[A] is a 2 nights/week raiding guild (3rd optional night on Friday fun night clearing heroics.) About us: Casual friendly environment (not hardcore), We have raiders mainly from Aus. And some Kiwis. Some crazy indo players (awesome players). In need of some crazy Americans / Canadians. We understand real life takes priority that's why we only raid two nights. Raid times: SATURDAY and SUNDAY at 6:30 pm - 9: 30 pm AEST. - NZ FRIENDLY TIMES! Currently recruiting: Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, spriest) - High priority to push through mythic progression. Any exceptional player welcome but no Elitist. Most of our raiders have mains on other server and raids with us on their ALTs. Contact: Mantey - toa#1691 Octa - GM - Octa#11998Mantey47 Apr 15
Apr 15 966 rsham looking for weekend mythic guild Hey, I am looking for a mythic guild which raids on the weekends, as it is difficult for me to make weekdays due to other commitments. This tier, I have not played much and am only 11/11H, with a couple of pug attempts on M HC, best at 34%. Previous tiers exp: ToS- 4/9M (rsham), 5/9M (havoc dh) NH- 3/9M (both havoc and veng dh) (I previously mained the dh, before rerolling to shaman as our guild needed another healer) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22048651# Please reply here if you think I may be a good fit for your guild, Looking forward to hearing back from you!Ashaelda0 Apr 15
Apr 15 <Speed> Allie 10/11 ABT Recruiting! <Speed> is an established raiding guild looking for experienced raiders for our (Mon/Wed/Thu 8.30-11.30 PM Server Time) Mythic progression team. The team fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humour. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. We are looking for committed raiders who can guarantee their attendance to the raids. Don't be afraid to come have a chat if you are lower mythic progressed or exceptional for your class in heroic (We have fielded a lot of our core from these guilds and they have performed wonderfully) Our progression is: We are currently 7/7 M EN, 3/3M TOV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M TOS, 9/11M ATBT Our raid nights are: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time Priority Recruitment: We have a roster of 21 at the moment, but fresh blood always pushes progress and keeps people at their best. We would heavily consider any of the following classes: • 2x Ranged DPS • 1x Windwalker Monk with strong Brewmaster offspec (Argus tanking) • 1x Ranged Healer (Resto Shaman pref. but will consider Druid or Priest) However if you are thinking of applying on a class not mentioned in the above "priority" list, please keep in mind that because we operate a performance roster we are always interested in hearing from strong players. Our Achievements: Xavius (Cutting Edge) Helya (Cutting Edge) Guldan (Cutting Edge) How to contact us: If you would like to join Speed or have any questions please add Naz#1786 or Boom#12275, alternatively you can message the characters Nazstyle or Böom. Guild Website: https://speedfrostmourne.wordpress.com How to apply: Please visit our guild website above, click apply and then begin your application. Should you have any questions about the application process or guild in general, then feel free to message us directly.Nazstyle4 Apr 15
Apr 15 <Monkey Business> Weekend Prog 10/11M <Monkey Business> is a Mythic Progression guild aiming to clear the content while relevant. With our weekend raiding schedule, it caters to working adults and those that wish to have serious progression, while leaving your nights free. Our core group is well established we just need a couple more reliable raiders who understand the team mentality over the me mentality. Currently: 10/11M Antorus Recruitment 2x RDPS (Pref Non-mages/hunters) Non-specified dps will also be considered. Raid Timings Saturday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Sunday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Will always follow server time regardless of daylight savings Apply on our discord or look for an officer online for inquiry. Ingame: Mellister, Erebuz, Chihao Or Btags: Mell#1141, Deadpool#2869, Radianshot#6162 Discord (Go to recruitment channel): https://discord.gg/JFwTPJrChihao22 Apr 15
Apr 14 [A] Vitare 9/11M | W/Th/Su 8-11 ST | LF DPS! Vitare is a seasoned and active guild which has transferred and first originated from the early days of Barthilas. We are a 20 man Alliance raiding guild focused on progression and hard mode raiding content. You can find us on http://vitare.shivtr.com. We currently raid 3 nights per week: ... However, if applying please note that raids will occasionally run over time when we are close to a progression kill. We are currently looking for like-minded raiders to join us for Mythic raids. We're after experienced Mythic raiders who would be willing to pull their weight and commit to progression together and take their attendance and performance seriously. ... We have a pretty tight-knit group of raiders; we play this game to have fun, crack jokes and kill bosses. Our goal of each tier cycle is to clear as much as we possibly can, as well as picking up any achievements, including the meta. Outside of our raids - we smash out M+, have a strong bond over killing horde, host alt runs and occasionally do things out of the World of Warcraft. We are a very chill and welcoming guild; we know the names of eachother's girlfriends (fictional or not) and are friendly enough to even write a Facebook comment on your birthday. Many of us share a stupid kind of ruthless humour and are able to make jokes out of anything. "We aren't just a community, we're a family" ~Roguescreed, 2013. "WE ARE A FAMILY. We are one" ~Caji, 2013. "Gayyyyyyyyyyyy" ~Everyone else, 2013. Feel free to contact Addyluv, Edan, Deathpun or Razzia in game if you have any inquiries. Otherwise, to apply as a raider to our current raiding team, create a new application at http://vitare.shivtr.com/users/sign_up :)Addyluv352 Apr 14
Apr 14 <Steady> [A] 1/11 Wkend Raid Recruiting <Steady> Our guild of adult raiders was founded at the end of the MOP expansion and has raided continuously until present. Our purpose is to provide a long term framework for fostering growth as a competitive player while still maintaining a fun and social environment. Our Vision We believe that Mythic content can be cleared in the current patch without raiding 20 hours a week. In Legion, we clear Heroic tier within a maximum of 3 weeks of its' release before jumping into mythic to see how far we can push. Guild Info Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Loot: RC Loot Council Raid Schedule: Saturday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 1 day per week till BFA Sunday Morning: 730am - 11am AEST GMT +10 There is an optional raid held most Friday evenings at 730pm AEST GMT +10 which is usually a Normal ATB run. We consider it to be a good chance to socialize, get some nice loot and familiarize yourself with progression content before entering the main raid. We also have a very active Mythic+ environment with many players completing a 15+ each week. These groups are held almost all hours of the day or night. Legion progression: NH: 10/10H - 6/10M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3H ToS: 9/9H - 3/9 M ATB: 11/11 H - 1/11 M Currently recruiting ANY Classes for BFA If you're interested in learning more about our guild, please contact: konflikt#1599 or Nihilius#1485Liräth10 Apr 14
Apr 13 LF +8/late night raiding guild I posted a general thread but started gearing up my druid and if the amount of whispers are anything to go by, FM seems very active :) Hello everyone! Looking for a Heroic/possible Mythic raiding guild that is either +8 based or starts after 10pm server time. I do night shifts every now and then so I can't make every raid night (although have plenty of warning, it's about two nights every two months). Don't really care about faction. I wanted to go back to Horde but the new races have pulled me to either side. I returned a few months ago and being playing very casually but want to get ready for BFA. Used to Mythic raid previously but because of shift work affecting every now and then, looking more for Heroic or Mythic raid that swap people out. Normally play healer with offspec DPS so looking to get back into that but currently being playing as a BM Hunter casually with friends. So looking to play either: Resto/Kitty Druid (my most experience) Resto/Ele Shaman (also most experience) MW/WW monk Would also consider Holy Priest but not really liking shadow at the moment. Can server transfer/also have a character boost. Just need to know what and where :) Feel free to add me on b.net Kat#1766Kataclysmic0 Apr 13
Apr 13 Looking for friends/guild horde Looking for friends/guild down to improve and learn the raids/game betterDeadjoe1 Apr 13
Apr 13 Pinoy Guild Looking for Pinoy GuildSupremebtch1 Apr 13
Apr 12 974 6/11M Sin Rogue LF guild Hey Everyone! Yes I am looking for a guild. I am currently 6/11M (I believe I have the ability to be much further) and have an ilvl of 974.9 at the moment. I am looking to trial for a core spot, why? This is my hobby and I would much rather play than be sat. I would rather a 2 night a week guild however I may be able to squeeze 3 nights, just msg me and we'll chat. In regards to transfers I am willing to transfer if sponsored (preferably not to a dead server either). Here's a look at my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28085957 Thanks, PapaG PapaG#1987 Disc: PapaG#9531Papag0 Apr 12
Apr 12 <Marauders> Barthilas [H] LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Apr 12
Apr 12 <A> <Chaotic Serenity> G1 11/11M DPS+Tank Chaotic Serenity is now recruiting for our legion mythic roster, we are a pretty casual guild in terms of atmosphere but we also aim at getting !@#$ done. <insert cliche here>. Chaotic Serenity was formed over 6 years ago at the beginning of patch 4.1 with Firelands. We are a long term stable guild with many years of experience. We provide a good steady raid team with steady progression whilst only raiding 9 hours a week. This allows our raiders the ability to easily mix real life responsibilities with the commitment of raiding. With an experienced leadership team; which has been the same for many years now, CS is a great place for someone looking for a long term home. Previous Achievements. Cataclysm Firelands: 7/7H Dragon Soul: 8/8H MoP MSV: 4/6H HoF: 2/6H ToES: 2/4H ToT: 4/13H SoO 11/14H WoD HM: 3/7M pre BRF BRF: 8/10M pre HFC, 10/10M post HFC HFC: 13/13M Legion EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M pre NH, 3/3M pre Gul'Dan NH: 10/10M ToS: 9/9M AtBT: 11/11M We have also opened up a 2nd raid group for the +8GMT Timezone, please contact Xankhul for more infomation. Current Progression is 10/11M. Currently we're looking to solidify our roster as we continue into Legion. RECRUITING: 1 x Rogue 1x Non-DH Melee DPS 1 x Mage 1 x Non Hunter/Spriest Ranged DPS 1 x Core Tank (Pref non BM) AND ANY exceptional raider that believes they can outperform our current raiders. RAIDING SCHEDULE LEGION PROGRESSION During Progression, we maintain a 3 day, 3 hour per raid schedule. (Excluding the first week of heroic and mythic, which includes a 3 hour Sunday raid.) WEDNESDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST THURSDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST MONDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST SUNDAY 6;30 to 9;30 ST (First 2 Weeks ONLY) As with many guilds, their are optional alt runs etc on weekends as well, which include the heroic bosses of the current tier once the majority of the raid has what it needs from heroic. These runs are usually done on Sunday at 6:30ST but are optional. LOOT SYSTEM Our loot is handled via RC loot council using a loot council system. Our first priority is to pass loot to which class/player will best help us with the upcoming bosses. After that, we will prioritize on ability as well as a players history with our guild. Requirements We are looking for recruits to at minimum be of 955ilvl and 75+ Artifact Traits with 4 piece preferable. We have the aim of improving throughout the tiers beyond, and thus we won't hesitate to deny a trial if We believe they will be detrimental to the atmosphere or our progression. Interested? Please register on our website here: https://www.guilded.gg/Chaotic-Serenity and follow the prompts. OR add myself on btag faelaelae#1679, Judico on hunta#1768, Exoblade on Exoblade#1307 or Rodwartharks on squirrelbear#1689 Alternatively, you may contact me on Jackowin or Faelaelae ingame or faelaelae#2201 on discord.Faelaelae18 Apr 12
Apr 11 [A] <Medium> - 10/11M (two nights a week) Medium (US - Oceanic - Frostmourne) We take a relaxed and semi-hardcore approach to raiding. A solid bond has drawn a bunch of veteran players together to start slapping dragons and provide good times & strong banter along the way. Ideally, we offer a home for the retired hardcore raider. First and foremost, we're looking for strong and competent players with a positive attitude towards raiding at a Mythic level. What is otherwise a relatively small number of hours that we have for progression raiding we expect trails & raiders to be prepared for raid, this includes both progression and farm content. This means fight knowledge, class knowledge related to the fight, consumables, all gear, including enchants and gems to be properly accounted for, but most importantly the correct attitude coming into raid. Overall, we're generally laid back, but this does not mean effort is not being put into the content being cleared, and we hope that all applicants will share this ideology. All our spots are very competitive, currently we're only recruiting exceptional players. We hold preference to the following classes in order: • Disc Priest • Marksmen Hunter • Windwalker Monk • Shadow Priest • Frost Mage Unfortunately, excluding extraordinary circumstances, we are not prepared to accept applicants without the necessary Legion gear and experience to start Mythic progression. Current Raid Times: • Wednesday & Thursday 8:00pm – 11:00pm SVT Current Progression: Cutting edge in EN, ToV & NH. 10/11 Mythic Antorus. In-game Contact: Niles (Biggilleh#1646)Niles69 Apr 11
Apr 11 NZ <Imperious> 9/11M 2nights p/w recruiting! <Imperious> 9/11M 11/11H @Frostmourne-[A] is a 2 nights a week semi - hardcore raiding guild. We are currently looking for skilled players to bolster our ranks for Mythic Antorus. We raid two nights a week with a third optional night for cleanup/H clear, and we also we have a very active and friendly membership with groups forming daily for M+/alt raids etc. Raid times: Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm - 9pm ST/AEST. - NZ FRIENDLY TIMES! We also run 2 social / casual raids a week one on sunday, which is a heroic clear for members and an alt raid on Monday (same raid times as main raids), this is optional content that both core raiders and members can attend if there is space! We are looking for 1 solid tank, (pref not guardian druid). This player must be at or at least a very similar level of progression to us currently, have good logs and have a positive attitude to push for cutting edge this tier. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to have a chat with us! GM: Adzer#2380 Officers: McNutty#11181 RisingSun#1624Àshling26 Apr 11
Apr 11 <MYTHIC> ABT, GULDAN MOUNT & THE CHOSEN. Hello Defenders of Azeroth. With the expansion coming to an end. Those of us at <Cute Anime Girls> would like to give back. loot rules for buyers is all gear they want that is NOT titanorged (+15ilvls or above), including tier + trinkets. Prices are as follows. mythic ABT 10/11 - 6 mill mythic ABT 11/11 - TBD ABT Cutting Edge - TBD Mythic Guldan Mount (Hellfire Infernal) - 2 mill or best offer The Chosen achievement attempt - 1 mill !A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed a few days before raid.! FAQ. Will you take IRL. No we only take gold. will you do cross realm? We will only take a cross realm sale, if its a large purchase - ie 11/11M. for more details plz contact me via mail, whisper decless or add my btag thorny#11308 :)Decless3 Apr 11