Frostmourne

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h Affixed / NZ / 2 Nights / M+ <Affixed> NZ/AUS [Wed/Thurs 6:45-9:45PM ST] is recruiting for Cutting Edge Mythic raiding and competitve M+ in BFA. Currently seeking a Warlock, Mage, Holy Pally, Resto Druid/Shaman, however all exceptional applications will be considered. Our guild's mission is to maintain a positive environment to collaborate and share knowledge, improve as players and most importantly have fun. If you think this might suit you, get in touch for a chat in game: Macropriest GM mbewa#1283 Tufftree RL Tuffguss#6689Macropriest4 2h
7h [A] <Reputable> 11/11M LF Havoc DH and Healer <Reputable> is an Alliance progression guild on Frostmourne. It was originally a 10-man guild (under the name <Crimson>) which thrived as one of the top raiding guilds on Dath'Remar, obtaining the realm's first 10-man Heroic Garrosh Hellscream kill in Mists of Pandaria. After merging with Khaz'goroth, it has still managed to remain one of the top raiding guilds on the connected realm. Given the changes to servers coming up in BFA, we've decided to move to the highly populated realm of Frostmourne for a more lively and active server. Our guild's mindset is to get Mythic kills. The more, the better. Everything else is structured around obtaining this goal. That's not to say we can't have fun outside of main raid, but that is where the majority of the guild's focus lies. Progress this expansion when the tiers were current content Antorus: 11/11 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9 Mythic Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic Progress in WoD when the tiers were current content Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic Blackrock Foundary: 8/10 Mythic Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic Raid Times (all following times correspond to server times) Thursday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Friday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm Sunday: 6:30pm - 9:30pm We also do optional runs on Wednesday (starting time 6:30pm server time), which is when lower difficulties and some farm tends to be done. However, progression is always saved for the aforementioned nights. What can you expect from <Reputable>? 1. Focus on progression 2. A friendly atmosphere 3. Guild repairs for raiders and recruits 4. Cauldrons and feasts during progression raids What does <Reputable> expect from its raiders? 1. Consistency in both performance and attendance 2. Being knowledgeable about their class and spec, and being willing to switch to the optimal spec for the boss fight at hand (and keeping their artifact weapons up to date to facilitate this). 3. Willingness to take on an extra responsibility in a fight if their class has some kind of mechanic which gives them an advantage 4. A healthy desire for progressing on a boss (including the really hard ones that may take hundreds of wipes) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - You can visit out website @ http://reputable.enjin.com/ and drop in an application. Contacts Add jwbartle#1161 or Jaxar#1588 on BattleTag if you're up for a chat. Add our GM (Astraeus#9281) on Discord.Astraéus5 7h
9h Horde Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild I am looking for a Raiding Guild that progresses in both Mythic + and raids. I am current playing Undead Fury Warrior for BFA but willing to change to Arms or Prot if necessary. I am looking for a guild that is both chill and focused on completing content as a group. My raiding schedule is every night except Fridays and Saturdays. Let me know if u need anymore information.Nottoday0 9h
9h [Symmetry][LFM Mythic BFA][Wed/Sun/Mon] <Symmetry> is a newly formed +8GMT PVE guild looking for raiders to join our ranks for Mythic progression. We Raid Weds/Sun/Mon 7pm-10pm +8GMT which is 9pmST-12amST(10pmST-1amST for DST). We welcome anyone from returning players to those who just want to smash through content asap. We're looking for Tanks/Healers(NOT priest) ,balance druid and a ret pally. Although we are a new guild, we have a good base of high end raiders and we all have the same mentality of progressing through content asap, we'll provide detailed and well thought of boss strategies ahead of time to maximize time for raid. Add us on our btag for a chat and for more info about the guild and our goals. Thank you for your time. Fabs#11872 Swish#11291Fabbopriest13 9h
12h [A] Restoration Druid LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, i'm currently trying to find a new home for my main! I have quiet a high amount of raid experience. In legion i mained a Rogue and cleared mythic content of each tier (can provide logs and proof). I have also raided at mythic level in other expansions. This time around I've decided to go back to my roots and main my druid and i am looking for a guild to take me in :) WILL REALM AND FACTION CHANGE ONCE I HAVE FOUND A HOME You can add me for further information or just for a chat if you're interested! Battletag: Jinx#13204Jinxqt0 12h
21h [A] <Bads> Semi-Hardcore Raiding W/S @ 7-11PM <Bads> Australian Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild Focused on PVE & Raiding RAID TIMES (server) Wednesday 1900 to 2300 Sunday 1900 to 2300 GUILD INFO. Recruiting all classes. Our guild members generally match the following: o Extensive raiding experience in past expansions o Playing wow 15 to 30 hours per week o Motivated to do challenging raid content We are a small guild with 15 core members who love the game, the social bantering and 'knuckle down' when it's time to progress. Down Bosses, Talk Some S**, Loot Some Loot. Message one of us below for more info! CONTACTS: GM - Apollo#1443 Officer - Bacun#1211 Officer - Boomoo#1702Bizl0 21h
22h [A] Returning Player LF Raiding Guild Hi there, I'm a returning player looking for a raiding guild to go into BfA. I've been doing on-and-off raiding since MoP, mostly as healer and RDPS, and have a fair bit of heroic raid experience (but willing/able to push further in both raids and M+). Not 100% decided on class/role to play in BfA, so I'd be willing to fit into whatever is needed. Also willing to transfer servers or factions if need be. I'd be looking for a guild that raids on Monday nights server time, and one or two nights besides. Feel free to reply to this post or add Railtracer#1814 on battlenet if you're in the market.Dansemanatea2 22h
1d [A] Disc priest looking for guild as the title says looking for a new guild going into BFA as due to work can't really make my current guilds raid times. ideally looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild that plans to eventually progress into mythic with raid times starting earliest at 8:30pm server time onwards (N/A on Friday/Saturday nights) the plans to hopefully main disc priest for BFA past experience for this expansion raiding wise was: 4/7M EN 6/10M NH 3/9M ToS 5/11M Antorus Not really interested in faction changing or server changing anyway shoot me a message here or ingame btag Wright#1369Seraphrim6 1d
1d Warlock LF Prog/M+ Guild I'm looking to get back into Mythic progression for the first time since HFC on this warlock. I have several other 110 alts that I would be competent enough in playing at a high level, and I am willing to choose my primary raiding alt based on your guild's needs. I am specifically looking to earn and secure a long-term core position with a solid outlook for progression. My goal is to join a team of like-minded raiders and work towards [Cutting Edge] each tier in a timely and efficient yet relatively casual/laidback environment. Faction could not matter less and cross-realm trials are preferred where possible. What I'm looking for in a guild: Availability of a core raid position for a warlock Raiding 2-3 nights a week, not including Friday/Saturday Raiding from no earlier than 6:30pm to no later than midnight (AEST / GMT+10) Regularly running/pushing M+ Quality banter Puns No guild drama, or else I'll get Dragon Soul PTSD What I can offer: [Create Soulwell] and [Ritual of Summoning] Competency in all three Warlock class specs and willingness to respec as needed Prior Mythic experience all throughout WoD, and HC experience in Wrath/Cata Preparedness for all raids (flasks, prepots, food) Willingness to push M+ Willingness to actually use my mic Ability to not die to the same thing twice in a row A decent set of options for second geared raiding alt Please add Natedog#12647 and hit me up for a chat. I don't bite unless asked to.Krelanis1 1d
1d <Kopitiam> Open Recruitment For All Classes <Kopitiam> We are a newly transferred guild here in Frostmourne, and we have decided to take a casual stance for raiding. A couple of friends and I from the previous guild are 11/11M raiders who have raided together since Mists Of Pandaria and have experience running guilds since Wrath Of The Lich King. The main objective/goal is to establish a guild with casual progression raiding. We only plan to raid for two days and have a laidback mindset which encompasses people who are new to BFA, we will take the time to teach them about what raiding is like on a higher level yet still maintaining the chillness of casual raiding. RAID SCHEDULES Wednesday: 9pm – 12.00am, GMT+8 Friday: 9pm – 12.00am, GMT+8 Sunday: 9pm – 12.00am, GMT+8 (Old Raids) Optional We are constantly looking for more members to join and befriend us, if you take you would like to try a hand at casual raiding , please feel free to apply or send a message, add my battle tag Merci #11230 or Hanzzy #1654.Heannana6 1d
1d [A]<Blood and Tears>Recruiting DPS for Mythic Quick info: Blood and Tears is an Alliance, Frostmourne guild searching for DPS who are looking to push into mythic. Players who are new to mythic or veterans are all welcome, as long as you are enthusiastic and dedicated, there is a place for you in Blood and Tears! Raid Times: Wednesday: 8-11pm (Server time) Monday: 8-11pm (Server time) Nights may either end earlier or later depending on the general consensus of the group if we are close to killing a prog boss or have finished early. History: Blood and Tears formed at the start of legion of players from heroic and mythic raiding background. Since the launch of Legion we have cleared every raid full on heroic and have pushed NH mythic to 4/10 and ToS mythic 3/9 and finally ABT to 3/11. In BfA we are looking to increase our mythic prog to strong levels each tier, with the raid team being reformed to express our dedication, and hopefully yours too. Fine print: You are also expected to read and watch up fights, and know how to play your class :) ````````````````` If you are interested in joining please add Rakruar#1507 or BitterKill#1373 on battle.net. More info can be discussed and questions can be asked, don't be shy :)Werdera2 1d
1d The raid that took back Darkshore Hi everyone, Just wanted to say that I love how Blizzard have helped world pvp come back to life. Last night I was in Darkshore, visiting the tree one last time. As usual there were a bunch of Horde dominating the place... so in a spontaneous thought I decided to create a group called "Take back Darkshore". I had no idea that this would bring about an amazing raid group with 40 alliance players where for four hours we dominated the place. By the time I went to bed (at 3.30am) so I could get some sleep before BfA went live, the Horde were completely routed. Thanks all to the Alliance guys who came along! And thanks too for the Horde for being such good sports. Haha. Thought I would take a group pic... take note Sylvanas - you may have burned our tree, but you'll never destroy hope! FOR THE ALLIANCE!! Pic in link below: https://postimg.cc/image/qfhnxmf23/ Also created an online community out of it called "The raid that took back Darkshore" - anyone welcome to join! Hopefully can be used as a pvp community for BfA! ViraVirabhadrasa0 1d
2d Chill raiding guild recruiting for BfA! <Chaos By Design> is a relatively new guild run by experienced players with the goal of creating a social, friendly environment for people to play in whilst having a solid guild foundation and organized raids. We want a chill, drama-free culture where all members contribute and benefit from the guild community and are able to really enjoy all aspects of the game. We are a pretty friendly group and usually have a few people hanging around on discord at all hours with quality banter guaranteed. A lot of our guildies are very keen on running regular mythic+, old achievements, pvp etc. throughout the week. Raiding We are currently just running achievement raids and normal alt/fun runs until progression raiding starts up again in BfA. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on pushing at a reasonable and consistent pace. Our ultimate goal is to progress into mythic raids at our own pace, without competing for server rankings. Wed 9:00pm-12:00am - Prog night Mon 9:00pm-12:00am - Prog night Sun 8:30pm-11:00pm - Normal fun run Interested? Hit me up on bnet (Yudi#11240), discord (Yudi#7853) or just message me in-game for a chat!Sarkai33 2d
2d (A)<Ironfury> is here!! Recruiting for BFA <Ironfury> is here, A freshly formed East Coast Guild, aiming to be a 2-3 day a week Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild that also Pushes M+ on off nights. The Raid nights will be Wednesdays and Thursdays 8PM AEST till 11:30PM AEST with the chance of Mondays during tough progression. I am building Ironfury with many years experience managing Gaming Communities and Heroic Raiding Guilds. My Main Goal, is to build a Raiding / Gaming community on Frostmourne for Over 18's that has a relaxed yet driven atmosphere, no overbearing pressure, just calm confidence. Our initial goal will to in the top 50 OCE whilst trying to push for high end 5 man M+. But our most important goal will to be build a community, one that is open and friendly, One that lasts. I am hoping to find some players similar to myself, players who have played for a long time at a mid level and want to push for more. People who are happy to give and take constructive advice to and from one another, But most importantly people who want to give this a crack. Returning players and vets are welcome, and I encourage confident new players to apply. If this sounds like something you would like to be apart of, please do not hesitate and apply. Currently we are looking for one Tank to jump in as my tanking partner for raids so prefer non DK, one who is happy to run 5 man content on off nights regularly for M+ content. Looking for all DPS, All encouraged to apply at this stage Looking for a Mix of healers, already have a Shaman but dont let that discourage anyone :) We will be aiming to run a 20-23 man roster with minimal bench, so looking for players who can confidently make the times, As we are a new guild, we are also in the process of looking for Healing, MDPS and RDPS Officers, just to help manage the team during raid and to communicate any concerns about the roster so we may work to improve upon any weaknesses or overlaps, If you feel you have what it takes to contribute this way in a positive and compassionate way, I Implore you to apply, Doing this right, cannot be done alone. If you would like to know more, or would like to be apart of Ironfury, I can be contacted in game, bnet or over discord Mil#6593 or on Discord Mil#1089 Either way! Good luck for BFA!!!Caiytlyn2 2d
2d Ignoring Mechanics -Uldir (BFA) recruitment Hey! Is that a new suit? Welcome to Ignoring Mechanics. We are an extremely social and helpful guild with a very active discord, even when you wish we would just shut up. When one of our idiots are on they are usually ready to help with key stones, transmog recommendations, and sassy commentary on your play-style (whether we know what we are talking about or not). Realistically, we are here to have a laugh and progress content together – watch out for the GM she sings karaoke, poorly. We are setting up two raid teams for BFA, one for our mains, and another for our alts. Timings are: *Mains (Progression) Raid – 730-1030pm Wednesday and Thursday *Alts Raid (all welcome) – 730-1030pm Friday or Sunday (to be decided by vote closer to the time). We will be locking in raid teams closer to the release of Uldir. Nominations for the progression-team will go out on release however all guild members are welcome to the Alt raid. We are running multiple teams because we have a group of dedicated raiders, but sometimes people don’t want such a ‘focused’ environment for raid :D. All raid admin is done through discord (in between memes and photos of my dog) and the calendar. Rules are available in our discord, but generally be on time and prepared and you won’t have a problem. We are also big on keys, if we ain’t raiding we are pushing keys :D. So if you like to test yourself in dungeon keystones, so do we. Our guild is GAGGING for BFA and if you want somewhere fun to hang, talk stupidly, or contemplate the meaning of life, drop one of us a line and say hi. If you would like more information please message: *Solvation - Sol#12515 (resident idiot) *Erv – Erv#11543 (GM) *Jade – Jade#1276 (GM)Solvation4 2d
2d [A] Reverse LFM (RDPS) <Reverse> is now recruiting! A chilled, mature environment, with a casual focus. Going to be aiming towards getting heroic easily on farm then moving towards an entry into mythics. Lead by a number of prior experienced raiders, we are looking to create a laid-back foundation which still kills the content quickly and while it is still relevant. A number in the guild will be pushing high M+, as well as RBG's and Arenas. Raid Nights: Wednesday & Thursday 8-10pm ST. Contact Synchronised, Solarpanel or Freiko in game for a chat, or add Synchrox#6669. Players of all experience levels are welcome!Synchronised2 2d
2d [A] <Centurion Knights> LFM BFA Centurion Knights is an Alliance guild on Frostmourne OCE was established in 2005 and is a fun, light hearted and mature guild focused on creating an atmosphere where we can all enjoy the game, while having a structured approach to raiding. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on progressing at a reasonable and consistent pace while understanding and supporting a life outside of Azeroth. Our main raid is 1 night a week (heroic Antorus), 2 in BFA with many members running 5-man mythic, alt raids and other content during the rest of the week. Main Raid Times Wednesday (in BFA) – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Thursday – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Sunday Fun/Alt Run – 8.30pm -11pm ST Recruitment Needs Recruiting DPS and Healers for BFA If you are interested in joining our raid team apply on our website or contact an officer in-game. Social members are also welcome to join for Mythic + or alt runs, message an officer for an invite. In-game: inarieals, Nolic or Lilsia B-Tag: arieals#1947 Website - https://centurionknights.com/ Discord - https://discord.gg/AEhA8QQInarieals86 2d
2d Healer LF GMT+8/LN Mythic guild I'm Singaporean and starting uni this year so I can only join guilds that raid at 9pm+ server time. I was wondering if there were any mythic guilds that do this on frostmourne? I've just switched over from horde side and am a healer/off tank. My main on horde is Viserscha-Illidan and she's currently 3/11M. It's not fantastic but I'm willing to learn and become a better healer. My parses are mostly purple/orange if that matters :/. I'll mostly play as holy/disc (holy for raiding and disc for m+) as I have on my horde character. I can also off-tank if required on my vengeance DH or do M+ with her.Vissaly0 2d
2d <Cute Traps> 11/11M Recruiting healers <Cute Traps> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild, currently 11/11M Antorus, clearing twice a week. We are looking for DEDICATED raiders that give their best 100% of the time. Players that can handle criticism, and work to fix their mistakes are encouraged to apply. Looking for Raiders to fill out roster! As we are pushing for top 10 server, we expect each raider to have a similarly geared alt of the same role to account for class weaknesses during progression. Currently Recrutiting Healer - (any exception healers) Ranged - Hunter Melee - Only exceptional melee dps. (Accepting any exceptional DPS) Raid Times Mon 8-1130pm svt Wed 8-1130pm svt Thur 8-1130 svt (During first 2 weeks of prog) Sun 8-1130pm svt For inquiries or to apply https://goo.gl/forms/9JS6zTC9hSs9V5uk2 https://discord.gg/w8jKmb7 Contact GM - johnojohns#1773 - Sxul Recruitment - Wound#1660 - NeoshivNeoshiv0 2d
3d [A] <The Salt Mine> LFM (DPS) <The Salt Mine> Is a Semi-Hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild recently transferred from Barthilas - Horde, recruiting members in the lead up to BFA. Guild Perks: - Friendly group of people with active guild chat and discord. - Guild repairs provided for all members (higher daily amount for core). - Consistent M+ groups forming and pushing high end content. - Casual RBGs organised once per week. - Alt carries / M+ carries. Weekly Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm ST (Core) Thursday: 7pm-10pm ST (Optional/Alts/Carry) Sunday: 7pm - 10pm ST (Core) We are recruiting players who are dedicated to optimising their output whilst still following mechanics. We don't expect you to be perfect, but we expect you to learn from any shortcomings. Basically we are a group of highly skilled players that do not want the stress of a hardcore 3+ night a week guild. We are relatively relaxed, and enjoy a good meme, but we do want to progress deep in to Mythic content. If you are interested, contact me on Bnet. Morepudding#1538Morepudding16 3d
3d [A] LF M+ GUILD Returning for war modes and m+. Looking for a semi serious guild that will have 120s within the first day and be pushing dungeons from then on. Undecided on my first 120 so if something is required I may be able to fill. Willing to raid weekly heroic for azurite. Will be playing 2 classes. Main thing I want is a guild with an active player base and at least 5 people who plan on rushing 120 at launchRedhotryzza3 3d
3d (A) <Sword Meet Horde> A SEQ Guild Turn your War Mode on and let's begin the extermination of the Horde. We'll sing songs and laugh, as a Tauren leg cooks over the campfire. Hungry? Visit <www.swordmeethorde.com> to eat!Azimere0 3d
3d <Spoodermen> 2 Nights About Us <Spoodermen> is a semi-hardcore 2-night raiding guild. The focus of the guild is to provide skilled players with enjoyable mythic endgame content and progression while not being too demanding on RL. Formed in MoP we have consistently been amongst the most successful 2 night guilds on Frostmourne achieving Cutting Edge ever tier we have raided in. Raid times Wednesday – 6:30 - 9:30 PM SVT Sunday – 6:30 - 9:30 PM SVT 6 Hours per week (GMT+10) Off night/Alt H NH/M+/EN is common so there is always something to do outside of official raid times. There are always members online every night (and day) who are ready to run content. Progression Current Progression NH 10/10M ToV 3/3M EN 7/7M Prior WoD Progression HFC 13/13M BRH 10/10M Recruiting Tanks: 1 Spot Heals: 1 Spots any classes DPS: 1 DH and RDPS Interested applicants please send an in-game message or mail to any of the following to express your interest to raid. Be prepared to provide logs and any other information pertinent to show your experience and skill. Flacid#1533/BrakatakRatviska11 3d
3d 9/11M Fury Warrior LF Guild Hi I'm looking for a raiding guild for BFA, preferably one that will push into mythics. I have 9/11 Mythic EXP before the prepatch launched (I quit raiding before hand) on my main toon but I am now switching for BFA. Raid days preferred Wed-Sun, ending any time before 12am server time. Thanks in advance.Lazelen6 3d
3d [A] Hunter looking for H/M +8 GMT guilds I am looking to transfer to Frostmourne alliance shortly to join some friends however they do not run at an engaged level that i am looking at with raiding. I am looking at #Heroic full clears #Mythic prog I did not participate too much through legion as my mythic progression guild disbanded due to some internal leadership conflicts, but am looking to commit to a set raid schedule with a +8GMT AUS/SINGAPORE Guild, I am from Perth Myself. A bit of background #Have been playing since closed beta #Have been on the Mythic scene on and off #Mature player in 30's #Fully vocal on voice comms #Experienced raid mechanics goto hunter Commitment #Assist with offday casual raids for alts and new guildies #Assist with M+ with guildies #Always up for some casual or structured PVP #Happy to attend more than 3 nights a week raid schedules for progression I am looking for an already established guild who is in need of good RDPS.Virobeast0 3d
3d <Nature> Recruitment <Nature> Forming Mythic raid team for BFA progression. Experienced core looking for all roles to round out our core team. M+ players welcome also, PST for more info. Raid Times: Sunday 9 - 12 SVT Monday 9 - 12 SVTMorty0 3d
3d Heals LF Raiding Guild Hi, I am an experienced, former very hardcore healer that has been playing since vanilla. I have a: Alliance: Holy Priest & Horde: MW Monk I am happy to play either the priest or the monk depending on what guild I get into first. I am looking for a guild that raids any day other than thursday and saturdays. I am reliable, have a working mic, good pc, internet connection and looking for a mature guild to raid with in BFA that will be trying to push content. If you are looking for a healer that knows what he is doing get in contact with me: Destero#1421Praynmantis0 3d
3d Hpally looking for day time raiding Good evening, As the post states I am looking for a day time raid group starting after 10:30am. I have to raid due to my work schedule. I have been raiding since vanilla where I have filled dps, tank and healing roles. I am looking to heal this xpac but I will have a geared dps alt. My highlight for raiding where I cleared most content on heroic but had to take a back seat since then due to work. I came back late this xpac where I have cleared 1/11m on my holy pally and 12/12h on my rshaman and rogue. I am looking for no more then 9 hours a week with a weekly mythic + group. Feel free to add me on Sunscarr#1193 if you want to chat or comment on this post if you need any further information.Mainstrream2 3d
3d Former US Top 200 Raider LF 2 Night Guild I am an Alaskan raider who works 2nd shift, with the AKST timezone already creates problems for finding a stable guild, a 2nd shift job makes it even harder. I have raided in multiple US Top 200 Raiding guilds through multiple tiers maintaining 90%+ parses even with hard carries. Very much in a semi-hardcore mindset going into BFA. Not necessarily looking for an excellent progression guild, just looking for like-minded progression focused guild to find a home with. Unfortunately with my unique time constraints I am looking for a 2 Day/Night guild. Any further questions or inquiries my BTag is Daphud#1822Daphud1 3d
3d [A] Hunter LF Heroic Prog/M+ Guild Planning to take raiding seriously in BFA as a hunter main...yes boys this guy is a hunter Andy. Most of my raiding experience for Legion can be seen on this toon but i did part of heroic for Antorus where i cleared Garothi, Aggramar and Argus. Sadly i skipped out Tov and Tos because of a time consuming course, but i have loads of time on my hands these days.Jarntbez5 3d
3d [A] <Trusty Patches> LF Members/Raiders Would you consider yourself a cleric? Is your knowledge and skill of your class so good you fight with a broken straight sword? Are you interested in joining a squad as committed to progression and victory as Kingseeker Frampt? Then this is not the guild for you - there's some treasure over there beyond that cliff. If you are however, looking for a semi-casual progression guild who commits to weekly clearance and are forming in preparation for BFA, then <Trusty Patches> is for you! We are a newly formed guild that want to focus on raid progression and filling a raid team for BFA. Looking for fun, active and relaxed people who are motivated to raid but don't want the pressure of a hardcore guild. While we will be taking raid seriously we aren't looking for competitive raiding. We accept all who wish to join, even if they don't have previous experience. We at least want you to understand your class and play smart. For BFA we will be looking to gear up and be ready for the raid release with raiding times on Wed from 6:30pm-9:30pm (realm time) and Sun from 6pm to 9pm. We want to push into Mythic raiding when we have enough raiders to participate. Looking for some dedicated healers and a few RDPS to fill out our roster! Contacts: In Game - Surrèal, Hyzael or Xelexe Real ID - SurrealHs#1410, JustPria#1754 or Aelexe#6152Surrèal19 3d
3d [A] <Shift> Is recruiting raiders for BFA <Shift> is a progression focused late-night guild that can handle a bit of banter and fun. Our raids are chatty and full of roasting, whilst maintaining our goal of quick progression. We value mechanically skilled players who understand the workings of their class or are committed to improving, who can still laugh at our DH's dashing off cliffs after a wipe. We are a new guild formed from close real-life friends based in South East Queensland and wish to welcome newcomers into the fold to focus on clearing Mythic content. Raid Schedule Monday: 10:30pm - 1:30am Wednesday: 10:30pm - 1:30am (Farm/optional content) Thursday: 10:30pm - 1:30am Saturday: 10:30pm - 1:30am We are seeking players who can attend these times at least 75% of the time, excluding Wednesday as this day will be optional. Priority Classes Currently we are in high demand for: 1x Restoration Shaman 1x Holy Paladin 1x Restoration Druid We are also recruiting skilled dps to finalize our roster. While we will consider all skilled applicants, the following dps are in demand: 1x Windwalker Monk 1 x Death Knight (Any DPS Spec) You can add Gankqt#1288 and message me in game for a chat about joining the team or post below any questions you may have.Ayfam4 3d
3d HPriest LF Guild I'm an experienced healer who is changing to hpriest for bfa, looking for a serious mythic guild. I cleared mythic nighthold before stopping for various reasons (Mostly annoyed over how healers were so obssessed with sniping every point of healing to pad logs during low intensity parts of a fight instead of contributing to dps or saving mana, and also how people were being extremely selfish with CDs, again to pad logs), and have raided during WoD/Cata as well. My logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20450467 I am looking for a 2-3 night mythic guild on frostmourne, no more than 3 hours a night. Preferably GMT+10. Preferred method of contact is a discord dm, Caster Sugar#3380. Alternatively, reply here, but I'll answer much faster on discord. Thank you.Kirielle1 3d
3d [A] Looking for guild Hey fellas looking for a raiding guild that does m+ and mythic prog, did a bit of mythic prog in legion, looking to push further, looking to play mage/warrior but can be flexible with other classes if needed. Suitable raid times would be around 9pm ST, doesnt bother me when we finish and what days they are.Mìchael1 3d
3d [A]<Templars Of Blood> Recruiting for BFA <Templars Of Blood> are recruiting players on Frostmourne Alliance to bolster our core team for Mythic raiding. We created this guild in October 2017 on Frostmourne coming previously from Horde on Thaurissan-Dreadmaul. Over the course of the year we have grown enough to begin Mythic raiding and cleared 6/11M ABT. Our main raid nights are 9pm-11:30pm SVT Wed/Thu/Mon. We are active most nights between 8pm and Midnight. If you are looking for a guild that is a bit more casual but still competitive and wanting to try clear current content then we might be the guild for you. Currently considering applications for: Tank No open spots at the moment. DPS Balance Druid (High) Beast Mastery Hunter (Medium) Monk (Low) Warrior (Low) Demon Hunter (Low) Other exceptional DPS would be considered. Heals Holy Paladin (High) Any decent healers welcome to apply, bonus points if you have solid DPS Off-Spec as well. We also accept casual raiders happy to sit on the bench for Mythic or people interested in pushing high Mythic+ keys. To get in touch for more information, please add my Battletag Hydrax#1831 for a chat.Hydràx2 3d
4d LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý1 4d
4d [A] Back for BFA? <Top Shelf> is recruiting Top Shelf We are a hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne-US, newly formed by a group of high performing individuals who have previously raided together in several front page guilds. We are strictly performance based and have experienced leadership who know how to make the right and sometimes cutthroat decisions. You can expect good banter and some laughs during farm and outside of progression raiding but when it's show-time it's simply show-time. Our aim is to clear content at a fast pace with players of a high calibre skill level. If you are a returning player for BFA and have the prior experience to back yourself up, then this is the guild for you. Or, if you're a current player and just looking for a new change heading into BFA, look no further. Previous Progression The guild is formed from a group that previously raided together with the progression of; EN 7/7MCE TOV 3/3M CE NH 10/10M CE Raid times Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST Thursday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST Sunday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST *Potentially an additional day during first 2 weeks of new raid tier release* Requirements for Applicants * High skill level & knowledge of your role * Attendance (90%+) * Good attitude & willing to listen/learn. * Link to any form of previous raiding logs or form of raiding history. Currently Recruiting All exceptional DPS Non-paladin healers How to Contact us Battle-Tag: Trenbolone#6727 Purp#1107 Get pumped for BFA and we hope to hear from you!Georgeofpad20 4d
5d Legion Season 7 2000+ Community Were you above 2000 rating in Legion Season 7? Well feel free to join! We are planning on running daily RBGs and Arena's in BFA. Join up and set your member note to your Class/Spec/Legion Season 7 Experience https://blizzard.com/invite/kMwr3Zpf4l4Zallie2 5d
5d New Zealand Based Raid Guild <Functional Adults> is a NZ based guild now recruiting! We are a new guild looking to form a roster for the upcoming expac. We currently are looking for all roles. We plan on clearing heroic content and seeing how we get on in Mythic in a guild that understands people have real life commitments. We also are looking to clear higher M+ difficulties, so if you are interested in pushing keys you are very welcome. Also accepting social members. Times: Weds and Sun 6-9 Server For more information please add Onawae #1214 , Eggbeat #1773 or Springle #6818Onawae3 5d
5d Queensland, Brisbane players Hi all, I'm looking for active players to join in both raiding/pvp and general playing from Brisbane. Currently my RL friends aren't active enough lol. Look forward to speaking to you soon regardsChantellio29 5d
5d . .Lucardo4 5d
5d [A] Former Hardcore Mythic Raider Hello there, I’m in search of a mythic raiding guild for BFA. I stopped raiding shortly after Emerald Nightmare, but managed to pick up cutting edge for Xavius, having raided with Set to Mystic, and another guild I can’t remember the name of, at the time. I regularly logged 99th percentile dps rankings and would generally consider myself to be an excellent player. I did depart from WoW at the beginning of Nighthold due to surgery that prevented me from maintaining cutting edge progression, as well as imminent departure from my home country of Australia. However, I am back, and will not be leaving. I am comfortable with most hours. I can play as any class, having all of them at level 110 (almost). Additionally I have raiding experience in every role, and consider every specialisation to be within my grasp of perfecting. Drop me a line in game, Blackwald#11579Violeyth8 5d
5d [A] Group of 4, LFG for BfA, GMT +10 To cut a long story short, we have jumped server and are looking for a CE guild that has space for us to join. We are flexible with the class we play, are looking for a 2-3 night guild that raids from around 8pm - 11 (flexible with this a little either side). We are all mythic ce players who have been playing since BC. Enjoy banter and a chill raid environment that gets content down. In legion we mained: Tank / Healer / RDPS / RDPS -across various classes. At the moment we are hoping to main similar roles and are looking at Brewmaster or DH tank / Hpally or Priest healer / Mage / Unholy DK - we are the type of players who level and gear many toons and are flexible with these choices and willing to help with whatever a raid requires. We also are looking for a guild that actively runs m+ as we enjoy doing this competitively.Excitable5 5d
5d [A] Returning Healer LF Guild for Mythic I'm a veteran player, returning from a break and new to the server (both due to moving from the US) looking for a guild for BFA. I've been raiding hard modes/mythic off and on since wrath. My raid experience in Legion was 7/7 EN, 2/3 ToV, 7/10 NH through the start of 7.2. Logs are under Agruïd - Kel'Thuzad. I'm looking for a guild that's planning to push CE in BFA. I'm fairly flexible as to raid schedule - anything up to 4 days a week and starting after 7:30 pm server is fine, although later starts are preferable. I'd like to main rdruid, but if a guild is otherwise an excellent fit I'd be willing to consider a different class. Add AGrue#1642 or leave a reply here.Agruid2 5d
6d <Indoor Kids> Brisbane Based <Indoor Kids> is recruiting for BFA. Brisbane based guild LF Raiders. WED/THURS 730-10pm raids with optional mythic plus nights. check Guild Rec for details. or PM/mail me. We a bunch of 30 y/o mad dogs who raid big on all the expacs get amongst us!Pigo0 6d
6d [A] <Listen> Mythic W/T/M 8 -> 11 for BFA :D Yoyo. BFA is here! Raid times: Wed / Thu / Mon 8 -> 11 ST. Misc info about us: Formed in WoD, relatively happy bunch, fun and progress go hand in hand, ex-hardcore roam our streets, "retirement guild" => our members just stop playing once they realise WoW isn't worth their time instead of seeking better guilds, and I couldn't be happier for them :P As such we tend to only last two-three tiers, but it's a great time. Relevant info: We're looking for core raiders that can commit to all three days, if I'm recruiting there is an immediate spot in the raid team if you're good! We only run with 23 raiders at any time, minimal bench. Website: http://listenguild.com/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/68862 Recruiting for BFA: * 1 Healer (Monk/Paladin) * 1 Mage * 1 Havoc Demon Hunter If you're not one of the above but you can whisper sweet nothings into my ear... I'd consider it. Hit someone up in game, or me at Rampager#1739Samik214 6d
6d [A] <Veto> GMT+8 Veto on Frostmourne (Alliance) is home to a group of semi-serious raiders playing from the GMT +8 time zone. Members comprise of individuals from the SEA region that have played together over the years. After a hiatus for the most part of Legion, we’re back and in the midst of preparing for BfA domination. Currently sufficient for Heroic content, we are now LFM to build our core mythic team and opening our doors to all like-minded individuals with a thirst for progression. While we consider ourselves semi-serious, our raids maintain a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere at all times. Focused and dedicated individuals will be our only requirement. If you’re fairly new to the game or just looking for casual fun, we are willing to fine-tune you ASAP. Besides raiding we will be engaging in mythic+ keys and some PVP on the side. Raid Times (GMT +8): - Monday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (10:00pm – 1:00am ST) - Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (10:00pm – 1:00am ST) - Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (10:00pm – 1:00am ST) Recruiting: DPS - Variety of Melee and Ranged needed with a high priority for a Shaman If this sounds like the guild for you, drop us a message. We'd love to have you on board. zarraz#1535 , Klk#11153Zallaz4 6d
6d [A] Druid LF Fri-Sun Raiding Guild Hi, I am a fairly new player looking for a guild that raids on friday and weekends (can't raid during the week due to RL commitments). I'm open to playing any role and very happy to learn/take advice from more experienced players. I'm new to raiding but not to the game and willing to put in the time to improve. Thanks!Kyrac1 6d
6d 3 Ex-Mythic Raiders LF Guild We are 3 CE Ex-Mythic raiders who are looking for a guild for BfA. We have all previously led top 10 guilds on varying servers and are looking for a mature raiding environment for the duration of BfA. At present we are looking for a guild starting no earlier than 8pm SVT. We will be playing and available times: Warlock (Any spec), Thurs - Sun Monk (Windwalker), Any Day Demon Hunter (Havoc), Any Day My BTag is Citrus#1376. :)Telrissa6 6d