Frostmourne

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h [A] <Centurion Knights> LFM BFA 11/11 H Centurion Knights is an Alliance guild on Frostmourne OCE was established in 2005 and is a fun, light hearted and mature guild focused on creating an atmosphere where we can all enjoy the game, while having a structured approach to raiding. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on progressing at a reasonable and consistent pace while understanding and supporting a life outside of Azeroth. Our main raid is 1 night a week (heroic Antorus), 2 in BFA with many members running 5-man mythic, alt raids and other content during the rest of the week. Main Raid Times Wednesday (in BFA) – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Thursday – 8.30pm to 11pm ST Sunday Fun/Alt Run – 8.30pm -11pm ST Recruitment Needs Recruiting DPS and Healers for BFA If you are interested in joining our raid team apply on our website or contact an officer in-game. Social members are also welcome to join for Mythic + or alt runs, message an officer for an invite. In-game: inarieals, Nolic or Lilsia B-Tag: arieals#1947 Website - https://centurionknights.com/ Discord - https://discord.gg/AEhA8QQInarieals47 3h
7h [A] FICTION - 10/11M Lf DPS Fiction consists of a strong team of mature, skilled players have kept the guild going strong for 6+ years, always pushing end content (mythic). We offer an active and friendly gaming environment that lends to our healthy and steady progression. We're currently recruiting exceptional players for Mythic Antorus CORE RAID INFO Progression: 7/9 MythicToS & 9/11M Antorus Raid Nights: Thursday, Sunday, Monday Raid Times: 9:00PM to 11:30PM (Server Time) ilvl: 960 75 artifact weapon Voice: TS3 and Discord Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/10637 Discord: https://discord.gg/5DwPbar All roles/specs considered however we are most interested in: DPS Warlock Balance druid Hunter In Game Contacts: Liysa // Shakingpie#1525 Loawatha // Oogie#1277 Slapntickle // Goldie#1497 To join us, please send either Liysa or Slapntickle message in game stating that you wish to apply. ThanksLiysa57 7h
8h WTB Character Names Lets see what you got.Rats18 8h
14h <MYTHIC> ABT, GULDAN MOUNT & THE CHOSEN. Hello Defenders of Azeroth. With the expansion coming to an end. Those of us at <Cute Anime Girls> would like to give back. loot rules for buyers is all gear they want that is NOT titanorged (+15ilvls or above), including tier + trinkets. Prices are as follows. 10/11M 6ml ML, 11/11M 10M ML, Argus only 6M, Heroic 400k PL, Guldan 1.8M or best offer Chosen attempt 1miill, return if we wipe !A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed a few days before raid.! FAQ. Will you take IRL. No we only take gold. will you do cross realm? We will only take a cross realm sale, if its a large purchase - ie 11/11M. for more details plz contact me via mail, whisper decless or add my btag thorny#11308 :)Decless8 14h
17h Returning player [A] looking for guild Hey Team, Have been playing recently in the build up to BFA and looking for a guild to hang out/be cool with. I have raided in the past to an average level (Heroic Raiding mostly with some Mythic) At the moment I'm looking to just be a casual person in a raiding guild and just hang out and be cool - participate in guild activities and possibly participate in alt/casual runs I have a Rogue that I'm currently playing, however moving into BFA, it's more likely that I'll be playing my Hunter. I'm 28 with a full time job, so most active on the weekends. If I sound like someone who should come hang out in your guild, feel free to drop me a line. Thanks Team!Bamboosal5 17h
17h 2 Players LF Mythic Raid Guild Hello, me and my partner are looking for a mythic raiding guild, preferably at least 3/11+ exp. I'm a 960 WW monk 5/11 Mythic EXP on my warlock https://raider.io/characters/us/frostmourne/Kierafang which I havent played in a few months since I came back to alliance. I also have a feral druid 958 ilvl which I'm willing to change specs into either a moonkin or healer if willing to be taken instead. My partner is a 966 Frost Mage with 2/11 Mythic EXP.Kierafeng6 17h
17h EX-Raider LF Guild for BfA (GMT+8) Hi all, Just some background. I used to raid back in MoP and managed to achieve AoTC for Garrosh and subsequently cleared 8/14 of (then heroic) SoO as a healing lead. I took a break from WoW for most of WoD and only came back to Legion sporadically this expansion, during that time I dipped my toes into M NH (in a pogression guild) and H Argus (pugging). I'm no stranger to progressive raiding although I admit, it's been a while. I main discipline with holy offspec and am looking to get back into a progressive raiding environment for BfA. Faction is no issue, but I am ideally looking for a GMT+8 guild since I am based in Singapore. Cheers SaintlySaintly2 17h
1d ~960 Priest LF Wed/Thu/Sun Mythic Guild Realm First Malygos (Barthilas) 2.2k arena experience in WoD. Feel free to PM me. Andy#17768Andyblue1 1d
1d <Tyrannical> Alliance Guild Tyrannical> is a brand new guild recruiting everyone for BFA. We are looking for Mythic Raiders, PVP, Mythic+ and fun friendly players to join! Guild Overview This guild was created to make a place for a whole range of players to enjoy. With a well managed team of officers we can create a place for all players to come enjoy BFA. We want mythic raiders, we want mythic plus enthusiasts, we want people to camp the horde and to have a laugh with! Guilds need to start somewhere so please give us a chance and let’s grow into a well known Frostmourne Guild. Add Mrreeeee#1309Mistaree0 1d
1d <Chaos By Design> LFM Rdps for BfA <Chaos By Design> is a relatively new guild run by experienced players with the goal of creating a social, friendly environment for people to play in whilst having a solid guild foundation and organized raids. We want a chill, drama-free culture where all members contribute and benefit from the guild community and are able to really enjoy all aspects of the game. We are a pretty friendly group and usually have a few people hanging around on discord at all hours with quality banter guaranteed. A lot of our guildies are very keen on running regular mythic+, old achievements, pvp etc. throughout the week. Raiding We are currently raiding one night a week and will likely open up a second night once progression raiding starts up again in BfA. We strive to provide an enjoyable raid environment, with a focus on pushing at a reasonable and consistent pace. Our ultimate goal is to progress into mythic raids at our own pace, without competing for server rankings. Currently being at the end of an expac, we will be winding down our raiding over the next couple of months but will continue to run events such as Legion raid achievements and alt raids until August. Wed 9:00pm-12:00am - Heroic Antorus Sun 8:30pm-11:00pm - Normal Antorus fun/alt run Interested? Hit us up on bnet (Yudi#11240, Sinister#1675), discord (Yudi#7853, Sinister#4997) or just message me in-game for a chat!Sarkai19 1d
1d [A] <Trusty Patches> LF Members/Raiders Would you consider yourself a cleric? Is your knowledge and skill of your class so good you fight with a broken straight sword? Are you interested in joining a squad as committed to progression and victory as Kingseeker Frampt? Then this is not the guild for you - there's some treasure over there beyond that cliff. If you are however, looking for a semi-casual progression guild who commits to weekly clearance and are forming in preparation for BFA, then <Trusty Patches> is for you! We are a newly formed guild that want to focus on raid progression and filling a raid team for BFA. Looking for fun, active and relaxed people who are motivated to raid but don't want the pressure of a hardcore guild. While we will be taking raid seriously we aren't looking for competitive raiding. We accept all who wish to join, even if they don't have previous experience. We at least want you to understand your class and play smart. Raid times are on Wednesday from 6pm-9pm (realm time) for Heroic. We want to continue with Mythic raiding when we have enough raiders to participate. Contacts: In Game - Surrèal, Aiver or Aelexe Real ID - SurrealHs#1410, JustPria#1754 or Aelexe#6152 PS. Not RPers.Surrèal3 1d
1d [A] <The Salt Mine> LFM <The Salt Mine> Is a Semi-Hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild recently transferred from Barthilas - Horde, recruiting members in the lead up to BFA. Guild Perks: - Friendly group of people with active guild chat and discord. - Guild repairs provided for all members (higher daily amount for core). - Consistent M+ groups forming and pushing high end content. - Casual RBGs organised once per week. - Alt carries / M+ carries. Weekly Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm ST (Core) Thursday: 7pm-10pm ST (Optional/Alts/Carry) Sunday: 7pm - 10pm ST (Core) We are recruiting players who are dedicated to optimising their output whilst still following mechanics. We don't expect you to be perfect, but we expect you to learn from any shortcomings. Basically we are a group of highly skilled players that do not want the stress of a hardcore 3+ night a week guild. We are relatively relaxed, and enjoy a good meme, but we do want to progress deep in to Mythic content. If you are interested, contact me on Bnet. Morepudding#1538Morepudding1 1d
1d NZ <Imperious> 10/11M 2nights p/w recruiting! <Imperious> 10/11M 11/11H @Frostmourne-[A] is a 2 nights a week semi - hardcore raiding guild. We are currently looking for skilled players to bolster our ranks for Mythic Antorus. We raid two nights a week with a third optional night for cleanup/H clear, and we also we have a very active and friendly membership with groups forming daily for M+/alt raids etc. Raid times: Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm - 9pm ST/AEST. - NZ FRIENDLY TIMES! We also run 2 social / casual raids a week one on Sunday, which is a heroic clear for members and an alt raid on Monday (same raid times as main raids), this is optional content that both core raiders and members can attend if there is space! We are looking for Ranged DPS. These players must be at or at least a very similar level of progression to us currently, have good logs and have a positive attitude to push for cutting edge this tier. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of feel free to have a chat with us! GM: Adzer#2380 Officers: McNutty#11181 (BNet) mcnutty (ash)#9828 (Discord) RisingSun#1624Àshling30 1d
1d Nemesis - 9/11M two nights- weekend guild. <Nemesis> 9/11M @Frostmourne-[A] is a 2 nights/week raiding guild (3rd optional night on Friday fun night clearing heroics.) About us: Casual friendly environment (not hardcore), We have raiders mainly from Aus. And some Kiwis. Some crazy indo players (awesome players). In need of some crazy Americans / Canadians. We understand real life takes priority that's why we only raid two nights. Raid times: SATURDAY and SUNDAY at 6:30 pm - 9: 30 pm AEST. - NZ FRIENDLY TIMES! Currently recruiting: Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, spriest) - High priority to push through mythic progression. Any exceptional player welcome but no Elitist. Most of our raiders have mains on other server and raids with us on their ALTs. Contact: Mantey - toa#1691 Octa - GM - Octa#11998Mantey54 1d
1d Melee DPS looking for a raiding guild Hi everyone, I'm a long-time player returning from a break. I'm very social, laid back and keen to get into raiding in BFA. I first started playing in 2009, and raided all through WotLK, MoP and WoD as a Ret Pally main. As a Kiwi my availability times are a little earlier than most, hence why I'm posting here. I am available on weekdays (Sun - Thurs) 3:30pm - 9:00pm ST, and on the weekends (Fri & Sat) 3:30pm until any time ST. HMU! :)Sabøteur0 1d
1d Ignoring Mechanics - Guild Recruitment BFA Hey! Welcome to Ignoring Mechanics. We are a recently transferred-to-Frostmourne guild from Saurfang - where the server population prevented us from building a mythic raiding team. We are an extremely social and helpful guild. Our discord normally has one of our idiots in it, ready to help with key stones, transmog recommendations, and sassy commentary on your play-style (weather we know what we are talking about or not). Realistically, we are here to have a laugh and progress content together. Our raid times are 0730-1030 Wednesday and Thursday. Because we have no life, we also regularly run alt raids on the weekends as well. These are organised through discord/calendar. Our core raid team is only lacking numbers. We have some great tanks and some even better healers. What we need? Dedicated raiders…. We are working toward getting our core raid team numbers up and while we are ready to prog mythic in Antorus, we really want to be in a good place to prog BFA once released. Social players are definitely welcome and are always invited to our alt raids. We are also big on keys. So if you like to test yourself in dungeon keystones, so do we. If you would like to have some more information please message: Solvation - Sol#12515 (resident idiot) Erv – Erv#11543 (GM) Jade – Jade#1276 (GM)Solvation6 1d
3d Selling [Heavy Junkbox] As the title says, selling [Heavy Junkbox] needed for the achievement "Insane in the Membrane" Boxes are currently in stock available to trade/mail in-game. Boxes are priced at 500g each, non-negotiable. Boxes can also be ordered when stock has run out. ~1900 in stock Abusive#1937Abusiive2 3d
4d [A]<Optymos>8/11M Frostmourne GMT+8 Weekdays <Optymos@Frostmourne> is a Alliance, Semi-Hardcore Mythic Progression guild. We are currently looking for raiders with dedication to join our core progression team. ..................Eleter7 4d
4d <Betrayal> 6/11M (A) wants you for BfA! < Betrayal > 6/11M, is a semi-hardcore guild on Frostmourne, with the aim of being ready to push mythic content in BFA. Formed by players with Cutting Edge raiding experience in Legion, <Betrayal> aims to have a mature approach to raiding, pushing relevant content at a competitive pace. We take suggestions seriously and encourage communication between members and officers. We also place emphasis on raiders performance and attitude and constructive feedback is provided when necessary. What we're looking for: Mythic experience is a must Maturity and understanding that ridiculous drama has no place in a video game community. We Expect you to turn up 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. 90% Attendance. Come fully prepared to raid. This extends beyond flasks, food and potions. We expect you to have researched all new fights and be familiar with new mechanics. Know your class. We will not teach you how to raid. Previous raiding experience is also essential. Prior tier and expansion raid exploits will often count for more than your current progression. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Schedule (AEST): Wednesday: 8:00pm-11pm SVT Thursday: 8:00pm-11pm SVT Third night pending for next xpac --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruiting: All roles and specs are welcome to apply, but here's priority: - High Priority Rogue / Shaman / Exceptional Hunters - Low Priority Healers (any class except Priest) Contact: In game: Knoctrius (GM), Toshinokyoko, Oldenglish or Pala Real ID: Ensondria#1441 (GM), Zarkraz#1619, Cloby#6735 or Superm0de#1419 Feel free to contact with any questions!Knoctrius1 4d
4d 7/11M Ret Pally holy off spec LF M guild Hi all, I main a 972 Ret Pally with Holy off spec and am looking for a guild to possibly finish the tier if possible. I have both Ret and Holy pantheon trinket at 1000 ilvl. I also have a 965 Feral/Resto Druid alt. If keen, add me on Btag Grantknight#1882Relanza4 4d
5d Queensland, Brisbane players Hi all, I'm looking for active players to join in both raiding/pvp and general playing from Brisbane. Currently my RL friends aren't active enough lol. Look forward to speaking to you soon regardsChantellio24 5d
5d [A] Effect 10/11M Wed/Sun Mythic Raiding <Effect> is a two-night mythic raiding guild that aims to experience mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable and supportive raiding atmosphere. In addition to mythic raiding, we also run a weekend Heroic casual/alt run and have a roster of players that enjoy running high keys. Mythic Raiding Times Wednesday 8:00pm – 11:00pm ST Sunday 7:00pm – 11:00pm ST We are now progressing on Argus and are looking for quality players to ensure we can field a strong team each night. Ideally, you would have past mythic raiding experience, an ilvl of 960+ and minimum 75 traits in your weapon, though these are not necessarily locked in stone if you have relevant experience. We are currently considering the following DPS classes: --- 1-2 DPS: Ranged highly preferred To apply, fill the form out at: https://goo.gl/forms/CmVhitBUhlqqUtWC3 Or if you have any questions, please add Afflatus#11588 or MultiDyls#2404 via BtagAffray18 5d
5d [A] <Behind the Curve> 6/11M Recruiting <Behind the Curve> 6/11M are currently recruiting DPS and 1x Healer for Antorus Mythic progression and to build a strong core roster moving into Battle for Azeroth. Raid times: (AEST/Server Time) Monday and Wednesday Mythic 8.45pm - 11.30pm, with an optional Heroic run Thursday. Recruiting DPS: Mage Hunter Priest Deathknight Monk Healers: Monk Shaman DPS with OS healer, any class Tanks: DPS with OS Tank (Warrior, Monk, Paladin, DK, Druid) If your class/spec isn't listed above, still feel free to apply. We are always willing to accept exceptional players. Social members are also welcome. If you would like any more information please speak to the GM in game, Btag LucyAD#1111 or Discord Lucy#6944Luciial2 5d
6d <Veto> LFM for fresh start BFA Hey all. We are a semi new guild that just came back to wow with friends. We are looking for players that is fun and committed to do some raid progression for BFA. Looking for all classes!!. Raid time: 10PM ST - 12AM ST Raid days: TBA Add me up to know more. Klk#11153Ronkfar0 6d
6d [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü1 6d
6d <Unlimited> GMT+10 & GMT+8 Recruiting Unlimited is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We have players from Malaysia and Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia Pacific. We welcome casual players to have some fun together. What we bring to our guild members: - A friendly and competent raiding environment that strives to progress in Mythic raids - Guild's M+ teams who enjoy pushing Mythic+ keystones each week - Advice on how to play your class/role if needed - Advice on reading Warcraft Logs & simming We are currently recruiting for BFA and would like to hear from you. We will be hitting the x-pac hard and looking for dedicated players to join the ranks. Current Scheduld raids are: Wed/Thu/Mon: 8.00PM-11.00M Server Time Team A Wed/Thu/Mon: 11pm-2am Server Time Team B We are recruiting skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, competent of their class, know the fights and mechanics. Enjoy clearing the content together without immature behaviour. Casual raiders with unstable raid schedule due to real life are welcome too. During progression we will supply: - Cauldrons - Feasts Core raiders and members repairs are paid for. If you think we are the guild for you, feel free to add me on B-tag (honey#1274) or Less#11941 or Mattbro69#1497, Please contact the officers for more information.Unlimitd2 6d
6d <Cute Traps> 11/11M LF exceptional players <CUTE TRAPS> is a newly reformed semi-hardcore raiding guild, currently 11/11M Antorus Looking for Raiders to fill out roster! Come get your Cutting Edge Achievement NOW! Currently Recrutiting Healer - (any exception healers) Ranged - Spriest Mage Melee - Only exceptional melee dps. (Accepting any exceptional DPS) Raid Times Mon 8-1130pm svt Wed 8-1130pm svt Thur 8-1130 svt (During first 2 weeks of prog) Sun 8-1130pm svt For inquiries or to apply https://goo.gl/forms/9JS6zTC9hSs9V5uk2 https://discord.gg/w8jKmb7 Contact Recruitment - Wound#1660 - NeoshivNeoshiv4 6d
Jun 12 Rduid or MW monk LF Mythic raiding gulid hey there, i am an x-mythic raidier that has been raiding for years i did 7/7m and a bit of tos then deiced to take a brake just returned to the game and have done full heroic clear and wont to push more can also play WW monk and Blance druid Bnet: Amiitty#11960 thank you very much for your timeKairí3 Jun 12
Jun 11 [A] The Last Judgement 2/11M Recruiting now! For mythic raiding only: LF Ranged DPS + Healers min il 960+ Our guild is now starting to push mythic raiding, Monday 8pm - 11pm server time. Looking for players over il 960+ ready to start pushing mythic raiding before the end of legion. We are also accepting all players! if you are a new or returning players we run: Full normal Antorus clear Wednesday 8pm server time. min il 920 Full Heroic Antorus clear Friday 8pm server time. min il 940 If you are a new or returning player who wants to gear up and earn your spot in our core raid team for BFA this is the perfect opportunity for that :) We are a friendly social guild recruiting a core raiding guild for BFA to do mythic raiding before and during BFA! Come join us as we fill the time between raids with PvP and Mythic +. you can add me on discord if you are interested Sxcwog#0537 or message me with the battletag Sxcwog#1505 Cheers!Farfigschite8 Jun 11
Jun 11 WTB Name: Sky Hey guys, Someone's been holding the name Sky on a level 55 DK for a stupid amount of time, and I really really want the name. If you have it or know of the person that does have it (Has alts on Barthilas Cleo, Nyx, Shade and Pixel if that means anything to anyone)... and they're interested in selling the name to a sad individual like me, please get them in contact with me. $ or gold its something that I'd use for my main. Thanks in advance if the player gets this message =DMistonara15 Jun 11
Jun 11 [A]<Einherjar> 11/11H 4/11M is recruiting! Do you like premium level banter? Do you like killing bosses? Do you like a guild with a strong community backbone among its raiders? Are you an active player who wants other active players to play with? Einherjar could be the guild for you! Einherjar is looking for eager new recruits to bolster their ranks for Mythic Antorus. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-10:30pm with an optional alt run on the weekends. We provide our Core Raiders with any consumables they need for their raids and provide raid repairs. We have highly active Mythic Plus dungeoneers among our raid team and make sure all the Core Raiders get at least one +15 done per week if they want the help, as well as a small contingent of keen PvPers. Our current progression is: M ABT 4/11 H ABT 11/11 N ABT 11/11 We are currently recruiting: 1 Healer or Tank (Preferred Shaman, will consider any [not prot Paladin]) 2 Ranged DPS (Not Warlock) 1 Melee DPS (Not Warrior) For more information or if you're interested in joining please pst or send in game mail to: Moradin Jasr#1705 Drat. Drat#11938 Imsirius Avsynthe PmlMoradin11 Jun 11
Jun 11 978 R Druid 11/11M LF Alt Mythic or 1/2 Night Current 1 night guild stopped doing Mythic runs. Don't mind helping out in 5 healer spot from time to time either. Prefer Guild on Frostmourne.Bralarinna1 Jun 11
Jun 10 970 enhancement shaman hello there im a 970 enhancement shaman with 9/11 experience with 100 wipes on agg guild has stopped raiding so looking for a raid group to continue with into bfa looking for 11pm st and on wards for raid times classes im playing in bfa shaman rouge hunter serininja#1560 hit me upDagaraa1 Jun 10
Jun 8 [Horde] Any Singapore casual guild out there? hello all!, just return after 3 years. looking for any casual Singapore guild on this server horde side Thanks!Disp1 Jun 8
Jun 8 [A]<Dock On> 10/11M LFM! <Dock On> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed at the start of Antorus, looking to continue prog on Mythic Argus, achieve Cutting Edge and strengthen our roster in preparation for BFA. We are a guild of laid-back and mature players, who enjoy banter, but take prog seriously - looking for like minded people to join us. We push Mythic+ as well as casual/alt runs when we aren't raiding. Roles Required: 1x RDPS (Hunter/Mage/S.Priest Preferred) Progression: 10/11 M Mythic Core Raid Times: Wednesday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sunday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm please feel free to whisper for more info Sevvs#1680 Bibbs#4104Sevs0 Jun 8
Jun 8 [A]<SuperStars> (10/11M) 2 Nights LF DPS <SuperStars> (Frostmourne – Alliance Side) are a 2 night mythic raiding guild. We are run by former hardcore raiders who held leadership positions in both <Not Steamboat> and <Tribunal>, guilds who were competing for oceanic firsts in the TBC and Wrath eras. We offer a friendly and mature raiding environment, a supportive community for all of our raiders and strive to achieve maximum content on a much shorter schedule than many progression guilds. Why Choose SuperStars? Here at SuperStars we never stray from our 2 nights a week of progression raiding. This allows us to accommodate a wide array of skilled players that may have 9 – 5 jobs, are currently studying, have families, or do not wish to raid 3 – 4 nights a week. Raid Times: Sunday and Monday 8:00pm – 11:00pm AEST (Server Time) Current Progression: M AtBT 10/11M Current Recruitment needs: 1 x Hunter(High Priority) 1 x DK DPS (pref. with Tank OS)(High Priority) 1 x Disc priest/Holy priest (High Priority) 1 x Lock (Medium Priority) Will also consider exceptional players whose classes are not listed above – we are always willing to make room for the right player. Application Requirements: We expect potential applicants to have at least 965+ ilevel, 75+ artifact traits in their main spec artifact weapon and mythic raiding experience. Contact Details: If you think that you may be a good fit for our guild, please contact: Chassaria#1553 Deludedj#1410 Or alternatively, fill out an app at: https://tinyurl.com/ycj6hw3eChassaria3 Jun 8
Jun 7 Anyone live in Japan? I’m moving to japan in a few weeks and was curious how the ping is on this server from there? I’m also looking for a guild as well :). I was 7/7 mythic EN during current content and then had to take some time off for my career, but now I’m looking to get back to pushing content!Vincerus1 Jun 7
Jun 7 [A] <What A Mare> 9/11M Pushing to get CE <What A Mare> Currently 9/11 Mythic ABT with Aggramar down to 35%. Looking for like minded, dedicated players with a view to clearing Mythic ABT before the release of BFA to obtain Cutting Edge. Looking for mythic ready players, ready for last two boss kills. Preferably have 970+ ilvl and must have 75+ artifact traits. Special interest in the following: - Ranged DPS - Resto Shaman - Blood DK All exceptional players encouraged to approach us, and allcasuals and mythic+ players welcome. We will be continuing to raid all the way up until the release of BFA and will continue into BFA. Therefore, any players who are looking for a future home are also encouraged to approach us. Raid times are: Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 ST Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 ST PST Zesial#1907, or Paska, Arterius, Saren, Kudøss ingame!Zesial33 Jun 7
Jun 7 returning player LF gulid hello there i am an returning mythic raider looking for an heroic/mythic raiding gulid for BFA and late legion i am an MW monk and also RDPS if needed thank you for your time hope to speak to you more :)Tareienn5 Jun 7
Jun 6 [A] <impulsè> 11/11H GMT+8 Weekend Group GMT+8 11/11H Weekend raiding group recruiting core group for BFA Raiding Times(Can change depending on majority of people) Friday(Alt Raid/Mythic+ push) Saturday Main Raid - 11PM - 1AM Server Time(Extension if needed) Sunday Main Raid - 10PM - 1AM Server Time Who we are? We are a group of ex hardcore players who recently returned from a long hiatus. We are interested in maximising the short raid times we have. We are serious about our raid hours but also understand that WoW is a game meant to be enjoyed. Guild Aim To recruit a core group of players now who will push hard when BFA comes out and are serious about raiding and also having a life/job outside of wow. No hierarchy guild, everyone besides GL/RL will be on the same level. We are currently recruiting players with an 945ilvl (ilvl can be negotiated for the right players) or higher for the following classes/specs: If you or your group is interested to be part of this core guild please dont hesitate to contact me. Acro#11618Blî0 Jun 6
Jun 6 <Monkey Business> Weekend Prog 10/11M <Monkey Business> is a Mythic Progression guild aiming to clear the content while relevant. With our weekend raiding schedule, it caters to working adults and those that wish to have serious progression, while leaving your nights free. Our core group is well established we just need a couple more reliable raiders who understand the team mentality over the me mentality. Currently: 10/11M Antorus Recruitment 2x DPS (Pref Non warriors) Raid Timings Saturday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Sunday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Will always follow server time regardless of daylight savings Apply on our discord or look for an officer online for inquiry. Ingame: Mellister, Erebuz, Chihao Or Btags: Mell#1141, Deadpool#2869, Radianshot#6162 Discord (Go to recruitment channel): https://discord.gg/JFwTPJrChihao27 Jun 6
Jun 6 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique1 Jun 6
Jun 5 [A] <Ice Cream Truck> 2/11M <Ice Cream Truck> (11/11H, 2/11M) recruiting peeps for Heroic clears, Mythic progression, M+, and for Battle for Azeroth! We're a semi-serious guild with the hope of pushing into Mythic progression at the start of BfA. We're also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat. Our current raid times are: Wednesday 8PM ST Thursday 8PM ST Sunday 8PM ST We are recruiting most classes (check website), but are lacking ranged DPS, they will be preferential treatment. If you wish to apply please visit our website: http://icecreamtruck.guildlaunch.com/ And click on; 'Apply to Guild' in the left column. If you have any further inquiries please don't hesitate to add me on bnet; Pepsi#1506 Or post your question within the thread. Hope to see you ingame!Careless10 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Scuffed> Mythic Antorus Sales Hello Friends, With Mythic Antorus and the expansion being over it's time for sale spots to open up again. Current loot rules for buyers is all gear they want that is including WF/TF, including tier + trinkets. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Light's Breach Garothi Worldbreaker - 200K Felhounds of Sargeras - 200K Antoran High Command - 300K Forbidden Descent Portal Keeper Hasabel - 400K The Defense of Eonar - 350K Imonar the Soulhunter - 600K Hope's End Kin'garoth - 700K Varimathras - 800K The Coven of Shivarra - 800K Seat of the Pantheon Aggramar - 1.5M Argus the Unmaker - 3.5M Packages 11/11M - 8.5M As of currently, packages is all we are selling. No individual bosses. Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be payed a few days before raid. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs Can i pay with (insert any realm that isn't Frostmourne) gold? No, sorry we only take gold on US - Frostmourne. What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Buyer > Raider for Including WF/TF gear, including tier and trinkets. If you are interested in a specific piece of loot, please let me know and I can look into its availability. What time do you guys usually run Antorus? Scuffed farm nights are on Wednesday nights at 7:30PM server time. We usually expect to finish before 11:30PM. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Funtobfat#1826 I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag funtobfat#1826. Thanks for reading friends.Funtobfat0 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Troupe> 3/9M Wed/Sun 730ST We are recruiting to continue to solidify our core for ToS Mythic Progression. Fantastic opportunity for anyone currently stuck in heroic raiding and looking to move into a mythic core team. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30PM ST - 10:30 ST. We push plenty of keystones weekly, and do alt runs etc. on our nights off. Current recruiting needs: Looking for a Disc Priest but ALL exceptional applicants will be considered Expectations: 1. Attitude, Attitude and Attitude: We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their own ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. 2. Class Knowledge: Even if you are the nicest person in the world with perfect attendance you will still be expected to perform at a consistently high level with your chosen class. 3. Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents to use on any given fight. If this sounds like you add Barbs#1744 Futhermocka#1417 Shane#1945 Alae#6631 Alternatively just give someone a whisper in game, and they'll point you in the right direction.Brìck14 Jun 5
Jun 5 [A] <SuperStars> 5/11 M - 2 Nights <SuperStars> (Frostmourne - Oceanic) are a 2 day per week mythic raiding guild, with a mature and friendly raid environment. We pride ourselves on completing maximum content with a reduced raiding schedule. Our raid times are Sunday & Monday 8:00 to 11:00 AEST (Server Time) M AtBT - 5/11 What we are recruiting: 1 X Resto Druid 1 X Rogue 1 x Mage Please don't hesitate to contact us if you spec isn't listed above, we can always make room for the right player. 950+ ilvl, with 75+ in main spec artifact weapon and mythic experience is a minimum expectation. For inquiries, please contact: Boodizz#1424, Frozen#1828, Deludedj#1410Boodizz58 Jun 5
Jun 4 Any Casual Horde Guilds around? Returning player looking for a casual guild to chat with and do dungeons with.Naber0 Jun 4
Jun 4 [A] Full clear Heroic Antorus sale Willing to sell on personal loot: 1 full clear of heroic antorus for 320k on Frostmourne, or 2 wow tokens worth of gold from other realms 1 argus kill for 160k on Frostmourne or 1 wow token worth of gold from other realms Running on Fri & Sat 8pm ST, Personal loot, self play, we have geared group Msg Edwardyhm#1591 for more detailsDeporè2 Jun 4
Jun 4 LF Casual Guild Old player returning for the upcoming expansion, going to level a few toons need a friendly helpful (mainly information) guild, lemme know if anyone would to add me to the ranks! :)Dangar447B432 Jun 4