Frostmourne

Feb 22, 2014 WTS Alani mount As the title says, Have the crystal ready to go. Send me in game mail with an offer after posting below to show interest. (that way i know to log on and check) Thanks :)Urashh0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 550 Disc LF Raiding guild 14/14 XP As title says 550 disc looking for raiding guild. 2 healed 14/14in a pug this week and looking to get a bit more serious. 22 years old, can raid any days of the week but would prefer to finish before 3AM ST Live in Perth enjoy the good times and having a laugh. Raided since BC 2200 RBGs and arena Have vent Basically looking for a guild that gets bosses down has a good time and has the closeness that BC guilds had. If you fit this hit me up PceObtwice7 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Friday 21st 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Had a nail biting 2% wipe of heroic 3rd boss, this week i think we can finally down it if we have the right comp, may also attempt heroic gala. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 572 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 21st Feb 7:30PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Lolzmvp [250k-] (monk 562) Tank - Hello [100k-] (warrior 573) Melee - Çalia [150k-] (dk 535) Melee - Skadoosh [110k-] (shaman 547 enh, 566 resto) Melee - Sanchai [200k-] (paly 565) Melee - Darkgale [60k] (dk 550) Melee - Mantra [150K-] (rogue 563) Melee - Poska [150k-] (dk 567) Melee - Booniebear [100k-] (monk 568) Melee - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 564) Range - Squidders [150k] (mage 553) Range - Tailslide [120k-] (mage 526) Range - Rîkû [120k-] (hunter 517) Range - Madisonscott [98k-] (mage 507) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (567) Range - November [112k-] (hunter 557) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 566) Range - Extrinsic (lock 570) Range - Losàrá (mage 567) Range - Vosska (mage 560) Range - Jadeedshadow [100k-] (shaman 560) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 568) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 565) Healer - Maista [110k-] (paly 559) Healer - Taliah [100k-] (priest 570) Reserves - S/C - RustledJimy [170k-] (ele sham 552) S/C - lol (resto druid 567) S/C - Stormrayder [ele sham 568) C - Xivhurt (priest 561) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums or sent me ingame mail to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi28 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 [A] Recruiting- Sanguine Assassin {PvP guild} Sanguine Assassin is a newly formed PvP guild looking for new players that are intrested in getting into PvP or players who want to join a PvP guild. Our main objective for the new season of PvP is to gear our members and help teach new players how PvP works and how to become a better player. We will be doing Rated Battle Grounds on a weekly basis times havn't been confirmed but will be from 7-9pm weekdays and weekends. If you wish to disscus any plans or want to ask me questions reply on this forum or send me a message in game. Senerx @ frostmounre alliance or my battle tag is Senerx#1133 make sure to include a message on what you need to contact me about. Will be editing this with information and plans when they are confirmed.Setrex2 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Ia am doing to bed goondight qties Ia am doing to bed goondight qtiesMelorola2 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Late night raiding on Frostmourne? Hello All Nobody raids during the day.... anywhere.... unfortunately, I'm one of the few people who cant find any time to raid at night... I thought I might be able to raid during the day, however, if I transferred to Frostmourne, since I am from US. A guild that begins raiding at 11pm on Frostmourne would be perfect for me - that is 8 am where I live on the East Coast... Just wondering if there enough late night raiding guilds on Frostmourne that the chances are good I will find a home with one if transfer?Gibemoniplos5 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Recruitment - Testing The Waters Hi There I would just like to take the time to send out post to see if there is anyone looking or if groups are just seeing if there is any interest in recruiting new members to their raid teams/guild. I’ve recently come back to Warcraft after about a 2-3 months break and wasn’t feeling it on my main or my account so some buddies and I thought lets go out and buy brand new accounts and start from fresh again no incentive to see level 90 toon in the character list and go “bugger it I’ll just play my 90” When I did play my old main. I had raided all through Wrath (Pugged a lot) Cata (lead and member of a raid team for entire expansion) MOP – didn’t quite have the time until TOT came out and then when SOO came out I had a team and we killed up to THOK and I went blizzcon and came back after month in the states to find the team had broken up. SO I am currently looking for a team who is more recruiting for a tank that can be ready late March 2014 for either benched runs until WOD where I can be offered an official position as A MT or an OT. I am Journalism Student who lives at the sunshine coast, Queensland. I can make most days besides Sunday/Thursday ( Can change if need be) If proof is needed for my past raiding career is required please don’t hesitate to ask me in game and I can link achievements (new account is tied to same battle.net) or I can give the name of my old main You can either contact me on here or add me on Battle.Net (Lophae#1888) The toon I have posted on will be the toon I would like to raid on. Dwarf Pally CheersJarthom0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 [A]HM SoO Friday Alt Run's 560+ DPS Hey guys , few of us heroic raiders have started up a friday night alt run. We are currently fresh with everyone being 5+ Heroic exp. We are currently recruiting more server best alts for awesome friday fun run's if you are bad we will replace with a pug from trade chat. Recruiting: Dps/RDps Raid Times: (AEST) FRIDAY ONLY - 7:30 - 12 SvT P.S get to talk to best warlocks on server. #Melorola #Morgana #Maxibon xoxMaxiibon8 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Selling Alani mount have crystal - message madisonscott ingame with offerXcentrik2 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 25 Normal Siege of Orgrimmar 22/2/2014 I am putting together a Siege of Orgrimmar Normal Mode run on Saturday the 22nd of February, 2014. Currently Looking for: All Classes/All specs The run will commence at 8pm EST, You need to be online at 730pm for invites, if you are not here by 750pm you will be replaced as the run can continue on schedule. The run will last for around 4 hours, finishing at midnight, if you cannot stay untill midnight please do not apply to be apart of the run. If you leave before the run ends you will be blacklisted for all future runs. First off the loot rules are as follows: - If you do not pull at least 50% of the top damage's DPS you will be disallowed to roll for that boss - The same applies to healers and their healing done - You will nominate one (1) Spec Before the run that you will be rolling for and will stick to that spec for the entirety of the run, it does not have to be the spec you are playing for the run - If you die to dumb !@#$ you will not be allowed to roll on loot for that boss - You will have a limited time to roll on a piece of loot, a countdown in the form of a raid warning ending at 0 will signify the end of a roll - If you continually die to dumb %^-*, you will be replaced - If you create any loot drama whatsoever you will be replaced The fights will be very briefly explained before the boss, but it will be expected that you already know what the deal is. Minimum item level Requirements will be as follows: - 545 If you do not currently have a Legendary cloak on your character you are bringing or) - 535 If you do currently have a Legendary Cloak on your character you are bringing There can be a little bit of wiggle room depending on the situation, please speak to me before applying. The run is aimed at alts or people looking to main switch for the new expansion as it will be a repeat run, progressing through heroics after the first week or two. If you are interested in this run please send In game Mail to either of the following characters on Frostmourne: Chivdoc Chivw Chivd Please state the following in your mail/post: Character Name: Itemlevel: Role(s) : MainSpec: OffSpec: (only applicable to hybrids) Please also signify your main character's name if you are looking for an exception to the item level restrictions. If you are successful in obtaining a position in the run you will receive a calendar Invite during the week leading up to the run, if you do not accept by the time of the run you will be removed and replaced. You will also be notified if you are being put on a standby position. Cheers ChivChivdoc2 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 [A] <Shambles> 8/14H LFM (2 Roster Spots) <Shambles> is an established 10 man Progression raiding guild that focuses on mature, fun and successful content raiding. We are an Aus Alliance guild based on the Oceanic US-Frostmourne server. We are a semi-hardcore progression based guild who are looking for dedicated, quality and experienced players with similar mindset and are interested and dedicated to progress through current and future content at a steady, enjoyable pace, whilst keeping it low stress and a fun friendly atmosphere. We are looking for like minded players who enjoy the game and focused progression raiding. We have no tolerance for drama and are not interested casual minded raiders whom do not wish to put in the effort required to reach HM progression end game bosses. Above all else, raiders are required to respect each other and behave them accordingly. Shambles is now moving into a Roster Mentality in preperation for WoD, We will be running 12 man roster with an abundance of solid OS's for maximum Optimization for progression and gearing. ========= Our Progress (Team formed in Late March 2013) > Tier 14: 16/16 > Tier 15: 12/12, 4/13H > Tier 16: 14/14, 8/14H ========= Recruiting We are currently looking for each of the following skilled and experienced players in order of preference. Remembering that Skill > Gear Warrior DPS/ OS Tank Monk DPS / OS Tank or Healer Priest Healer / OS DPS But will to consider all exceptional applicants ========= Requirements 560+ ilvl 17+ years old At Least Tier 15 - 12/12 Normal At Least Tier 16 - 14/14 Normal, 6/14H *Exceptions of current progression can be made, providing you display and prove prior end-game raiding and a high skill level. ========= Schedule Thurs, Sun, Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm server time AEST GMT+10 ========= Serious and like-minded players need only apply as we are only looking for dedicated quality raiders that have a strong desire to raid and progress in low stress and enjoyable atmosphere. All considered applicants will be on trial for a Full-time core raiding position. I ask that all raiders maintain a reasonable attendance of at least 95% as we have no bench so any missing raiders on the night requires pugs. Apply via this Thread with all information you feel is relevant, be mindful, you're response does make an impression. Or feel free to contact me on my real-Id Pneu#1539 Or my recruitment officer Ettignome#1288Pneumatix23 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 >A< >Hello Kitty Death Squad< Recruiting! Hello Kitty Death Squad is recruiting!! We are a Alliance 10 man guild - We are pushing into heroics (7/14) We are after subs / building a second raid team . Recruiting list for first group - Tanks - 0 Healer - 0 Range dps - 2 ( Mage / Lock ) Melee dps - 0 Still open for any roll to join Second team is currently getting built and need everything. Hello Kitty Death Squad is a pretty laid back raid team, half the raid team are RL mates or have been playing together for a few years. We aren't a hard core guild we only raid twice a week Thursday 7:30 - 10:30/11:00PM SVT / Sunday 6:30 - 10:30/11PM SVT If you have any questions about any rolls in the raid team, Just leave a post or whisper a officer online.Pureesmash0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 <Lethal Aftermath> LFM tank healer and dps Lethal Aftermath, an Australian based 10m raiding guild. We are currently recruiting Tank, dps and healers to continue10m raiding Our current progression has been solid, first week downing 3/14 HM and second week 4/14 HM 10m Progression Team - 4/14 SoO Heroic Guild Name: Lethal Aftermath Faction: Alliance Realm: Frostmourne - Oceanic Raid Times: 8.00 - 11:00pm Server Raid Schedule: Wed, Thur and Sun Currently Recruiting: 1 Tank, 2 Healers and 3 DPS - What we expect from you: • Know your class/spec and be correctly gemmed/reforged • Know the fights, including HMs • Be on time and ready to raid • Have fun, this game is what we do for fun, so enjoying yourself is paramount! What to expect from us: • Consumables supplied after a 4 week "trial" period • Good leadership • An active, mature guild with a well respected name on the server • A fun and relaxed raid team that knows what to do We are a mature guild, we do not tolerate trolls or immature people, but we have a lot of fun. If you enjoy playing wow with other quality players who enjoy the social and raiding aspects of wow then I would encourage you to get in touch with me via this forum, my Bnet ingame (Pyrôblast#2964) or Titan/Hyperion/chrizky on /who, if you are immature, elitist or just a plain old pain in the bum, then this is not the guild for you!Sanctimonial0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 LF horde guild LF guild starting a new team up that can take me a 555 destro lock and my mate a 553 boomkin. Can raid mon/wed 7.30 server time till late. Msg me in game Fiend#1157Evilfiend0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Brewmaster Monk LF Guild Hello, first off yes I am American, but I am a night owl so your server times are fine. I am looking for something getting ready to start normals or in normals and willing to bring me along and get me ready. I took a long break at ToT currently catching up on things. Working on cloak and so on. I am 513 ilvl at this time. If any interested please contact me,Prinxus5 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Druid LF CM group Hey guys :D my main is 'Vanorstus' worgen druid. can't post as him cause this website is broke and won't let me change :C But yea LF a grp to do CM's with before they get removed from the game. Want to play as boom kin but also can play as resto, don't mind rolling any spec and gearing it tho, i just wanna get my epahc lewts lol i want transmog set.Kalionus0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 [A] Sync 12/14HM SoO GMT + 8 LF Tank! <Sync> formerly known as <Vicious Cycle> is a guild based in Frostmourne. Friendly bunch of people, we require applicants to have good attitude towards players as well as the raid. We are 12/14HM SoO atm, and did 13/13 HM ToT 10 man as current, we have started recruiting for WoD, so please feel free to apply on the website: www.syncguilds.enjin.com for Raiding with a great bunch of people RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS WITH GOOD ATTITUDE, Specifically looking for: Mainly needed BM Monk or prot warr or guardian druid Would like to have Rogue MAGE Lock Our raiding times are as follows, keep in mind we dont raid Monday much that is basically if we are close to a new heroic kill on Sunday and need to get it down, otherwise we raid on: Wednesday: 12:30am - 03:30am ST Thursday: 12:30am - 03:30am ST Sunday: 12:30am - 03:30am ST Monday:12:30am - 03:30am ST Come join our TEAM! The above times are in respect to AEDST times. Please app on the following website http://syncguilds.enjin.com You can get in touch with us on real ID Tundra - Roosh#1938Tundra36 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 [A]<Equinox Rising> Early HM Recruiting! Equinox Rising is currently looking for 1 tank and 1 range dps for SoO Progression! We're a casual guild looking to step into heroic raiding within the next few weeks. Currently at 14/14N however due to some recent events caused by the recent server lag many of us have been experiencing we lost two impatient people. We're looking for players above 550 ilevel as all of us are very close to or well above 560 and would rather not wait more than 3 weeks to begin heroic progression. Players who can't be bothered to turn up some nights should avoid me at all costs :). Raid times: Wednesday 7:30ST - 11:30ST Monday 7:30ST - 11:30ST (We're potentially looking at adding a third night once remaining slots are filled depending on progression rate) Currently in need of: Any range DPS Any tank except Brewmaster Monk. If you're interested add Asphyxiate#6410 and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.Vathras1 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 LF RAIDING GUILD!! BEAR SHAM OR PALLY :) I'm currently looking for a raiding guild to raid. I either have a bear Druid, resto shaman or ret/holy pally Druid is 530 shaman is 520 and paladin I'm gearing now at 510 add khorne#1969Aquà0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 WTS [X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME] As the title says, selling X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME. Price starting at 220k but can be negotiable. Add battle.tag Rain#6217 if interested.Iraena0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 563 prot / 561 arms lf weekend raiding guild hi my names tik i am looking for a herico raiding guild i am 14/14 normal and lf something new i am very friendly and a quick leaner plz pts me in game in u have any questions j0ker#6295Tiktankk0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Server Lag? Tried doing everything i can yet occasionally i'm getting massive lag for quite a while, Isn't my home net or anything it has to be wow, it's the only thing lagging. Anyone else having issues?Morock3 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 565 Assassination Rogue LF Heroic raiding Pretty much like title says, looking to join a heroic raiding guild Horde or Alliance, I am 6/14 Heroic experienced myself. Looking for a new server and new guild as Jubei Thos just wasn't for me anymore. I'm looking for some casual but determined players who understand that WoW cant always come first but do want to push heroic bosses. As I am currently a studying student exam times can mean raid downtime but apart from that I usually have an attendance rate of 9/10. Also if anyone knows of any guilds that are recruiting but not posting on the forums point me their way!Tagenath4 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 [A] <Burdened> 12/14H LF Tank <Burdened> of Frostmourne Alliance 12/14H SoO is looking for an off tank (pally, monk, druid) for immediate heroic progression. 565+ and heroic exp in SoO is required. Raid time is Wed, Mon, Sun 8 or 9pm to 12pm. Interested applicants please visit burdened.enjin.com/recruitment to apply. For more information, please whisper an officer in guild, or add esto#1499 for a chat.Estoppella28 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 [A] <Just Heal Through It> 11/14HM Recruiting <Just Heal Through It> 11/14 HM Currently recruiting for the final 4 in SoO, These will be core/sub positions varied for specific combos for each boss. And will carry over to 25man in the coming weeks Website: http://jhti.enjin.com/home WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Just+Heal+Through+It/rating.tier16_10 Server: Frostmourne Alliance Raid Times: (AEST) Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM Thursday - 8PM - 11PM Sunday - 7:30PM - 11PM Monday - 8PM - 11PM Recruiting: - Exceptional players of ANY class Any extra questions add empi#1479 or contact Empi, Lycurgos, Paladiná In game.Empi5 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Selling / Trading Vengeful Portcupettes http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10574077343 Get them before the price rise in WoD, many in stock :~)Splitzs0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 540 BrM Monk LF early afternoon raiding guild As the topic reads I'm looking for an early afternoon raiding guild i haven't done much normal or heroic raiding since cataclysm when my guild disbanded but i'm getting back into the mop content Feel free to contact me in game or post in forum, I'm willing to change faction if need be. ThanksKungfucleave0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 10/14HM exp Prot Warrior & Disc Priest 570 Disc Priest 570 Prot Warrior (567 Fury - will play DPS) We are looking for a new Heroic raiding guild. We would prefer a 25 man guild but are happy to consider a good 10 man guild. We are looking to continue progression through SoO to 14/14 HM and are focused on getting ready for WoD Mythic. We have HM experience and have both been guild leaders/raid leaders previously. We know our classes, we know all the fights and we are great fun to have in guild. We are happy to transfer server and/or faction for the right guild. We are available to raid any night and would prefer 8-11pm SVT (7-10pm QLD time), however we can be flexible. So please add me on real ID - Taliah#1174Taliah1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H] Selling Alani Mount Whisper Alpáca Starting at 40kAlpáca0 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [A] <Conclave> Frostmourne GMT+8 (NEW) <Conclave> Frostmourne Alliance, www.conclavegaming.com Looking to recruit new players or returning players. We just recently transferred back to Alliance as some friends were coming back for next expansion and wanted to raid. We're looking to get a few more players for 10m, flexi and future expansion's new raiding system. Basic Background: We are a small group of members who play various MMOs, one being recently retired from GW2 and now focusing on Wildstar and World of Warcraft. Our members consist of South East Asian and Australian players. We are looking to get more members for World of Warcraft and its upcoming expansion. Some of our veteran members are experienced in raiding since Vanilla to the current Siege of Ogrimmar progression. Now that we have some returning members and new ones to experience World of Warcraft, we look to recruit more players to fill in our Raid and future raid. If you aren't interested in progression and raiding, you are always welcome to join us still as we rebuild our WoW community. -- Looking for : 1 or 2 more tanks (preferably, Druid, DK or Paladin) 1 or 2 more healers (shaman, paladin, monk or druid) DPS with Heroism/Timewarp (Shaman/mage) and of course any new players, low levels, friends and families. Raid leader/Guild leader and one or two members has 14/14 NM and 3/14 H experience in Siege of Ogrimmar. The others are returning members and some are still new to the current Siege of Ogrimmar. We're looking for a fresh start from flexi gearing onwards. So if you are new, under geared and looking to find a semi-casual raiding please do consider us and join us. So if you are: -- Returning player, new player -- Casual to Semi-casual raiding interested -- Looking for a friendly social guild -- Looking for a place for your friends and you to meet new players and play together for the upcoming Expansion Please do take us into your consideration. Raid Schedules:- -- Have yet to be decided as some are having different working shifts, we are a mix of players from SEA and Australia so timezone scheduling is still in discussion, but since most of us from Aus are late night gamers we usually accommodate with the SEA times. -- If we were to raid the rough dates we would try to go for are: Wednesday (maybe), Thursday, and Sunday -- New members who join and will raid are open to give us raiding days and time suggestions. -- Possible raiding times are (( 7 or 8pm GMT+8 // 10 or 11pm GMT+10 // till late "2 hours or 3 hours depending on people overall")) Small Requirements: We just have a few small requirements and it won't be something that should hinder you:- -- Have voice communication so we can communicate in raids or general gaming (Using teamspeak) -- Preferably use English as a speaking language as we do have some Aussies and a few who won't understand Malay, Mandarin, Tamil and etc. -- Be patient and willing to take wipes and being a temporary substitute. As mentioned some are new players or first timers on raid so will take some time to adjust. If interested and would like to talk more ; feel free to contact me on PM or add me to Battletag:: kromickon#6595 Looking forward to hearing from you guys soon.Kromriel2 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 [H] <Bullion> 10-man Semi-Casual Recruiting! ------------ NOW RECRUITING! ------------ Bullion is a 10-man Semi Casual Sydney based raiding guild currently based on Frostmourne Horde, and are seeking to recruit exceptional players of all classes as we look to further strengthen our existing team, and continue building a consistent synergy throughout Siege of Orgrimmar and moving forward to Warlords of Draenor. ------------ Raiding Schedule ------------ Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM Server Time (AEST) Sunday - 8:30PM-12:00AM Server Time (AEST) Monday - 8:30PM-12:00AM Server Time (AEST) * Monday raids will be dependant on raid progression and completion for the week. * All Raid Invites are issued at TIME (AEST) and as such all raiders are expected to be online and ready to pull on the 8:30 mark. ------------ Availabilities ------------ Bullion are currently recruiting a second tank, ranged/melee DPS and various healers for our core raiding groups. However, we are actively recruiting players of all classes and specializations for casual positions as Bullion prides itself on internal promotion should an available position come to light. Specific Recruitment: * 1x Tank *1x Melee DPS * Ranged DPS Exceptional players are always welcomed to apply, regardless of needed roles. ---------- Who are Bullion? ---------- Bullion is a Sydney based guild that was established as a collective of Alliance/Horde players on the (US)Frostmourne Realm in December 2013. We are players from all walks of life and all aspects of game play whom have played together in some way, shape or form for some time now amongst various different platforms, and across many different roles. Our level of experience ranges from casual to being in the world’s top ranked guilds, from the occasional Battleground dweller to high end Arena Masters and even coveted Gladiators! We’re very serious about creating an atmosphere that will not only create a drama free and pleasant experience for all, but also foster top end progression on a casual raid schedule. However, Don't be fooled! Amongst all the serious faces, theorycrafting and dragon slaying we enjoy endulging in the lighter hearted social aspect of the game by any means possible. As a guild we often take part in various extracurricular activities including but not limited to Friday night Nostalgic/Transmog runs, Achievement Hunting, Mount farming and more. We also accept all players new and old who are simply interested in a stable atmosphere in which they can enjoy levelling, casual PvP, entry level raiding including LFR and a sound platform for general discussion, advice and assistance from ones peers. Sound like something you would enjoy and an atmosphere you would fit in? Applications can be made at our guild website: Coming Soon! Alternatively, Please feel free to contact one of our friendly officers as listed above to discuss your home in Bullion further or simply for more information! Real ID: Takamindo#1955 or Raider#6544 Thanks ~Bullion Guild *** For a full detailed history of our guild, motivations, loot distribution and further ventures including PvP and Social positions please refer to our original and extended thread format which can be located below: *** http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11206320531#1Zarheak11 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [A] 10M 5/14HM Medical Test Subjects LF RSham Medical Test Subjects We’re currently looking to fill 1 raid spot for our core team which raids Wed, Thurs & Monday from 6:45pm to 10pm SVT (Australian/Oceanic) We would prefer a moderately experienced and geared (558+) Resto Shaman, this will be for HM progression in SoO and eventually Mythic progression come WoD. Our kills in HM are Imm, Prot, Noru & Sha. We’re very laid back (no ragers) with a competent Raid Lead and Raid Lead Assist. Guild provides the essentials and reduced cost on items for raiders/guildies. We are also happy to accept casuals as we supply perks to those aswell. Please enquire with Mus#1563 (Muslimftw) or Kitten#1716 (Naasti)Naasti8 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 WTS Best in slot level 80 twink trinket Want to sell this trinket: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87499/grakls-gleaming-talisman Post prices.Kandall4 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [A] Brocademy - Seaking. DPS. HM. Ahoy. Brocademy are looking to fill our remaining two DPS spots for a Fri/Sat 8:30-12:30 team. The team will be commencing HM content within the next two weeks. We're looking to place a Warlock, Mage, Rogue, or Boomkin. (Or batman) We also run a wed/thurs/sun team for players looking to start SoO Normal. For further information contact me ingame (irsh#6879) or apply directly at our website (brocademy.guildlaunch.com) ~IrshNocturama1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [H] <Dagon> 10 Man Guild. Currently recruiting for SoO Core 10 man team! LF : Druid tank - Disc / Holy priest, Rogue & Mage. Raid times Thursday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm. If you have any questions just mail me in game or reply here. First raid this Thursday.Sundermywife1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 To Reroll or Not I know there's a free 90 soon, just kinda wondering what to do. I am debating on re-rolling here OR use the free 90 here. But what classes get more play on this server? From the forums it seems to look like Warlocks, Mages and Boomkins.. but is it worth worrying about for the rest of this expac. And also are there any guilds out there accepting people prepping for WoD. I know that I can hold my on weight even with lower ilvl for SoO, I have experience and know the zone and so on. But, cloak would take me a bit on a fresh. Just asking for honest thoughts. Thanks.Xoxos6 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Selling mottled drake WTS mottled drake [h] /w me in game aseko#1613Lolzbeta1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 A <Twelve> Recruiting 10m and Casuals for Flx Twelve is currently looking for some additional raiders for our 10man group. After a change of leadership and a late entry to SoO we are currently 13/14 Norm and are looking to add some players to our ranks. Currently we have need for ranged dps. Very intereted in a strong warlock app but all ranged candidates will be considered. We prefer a similar level of experience to our progression and ilvl 540+ ideally. Twelve raids Thursday and Sundays 7pm-10:30pm server time. Pst to myself or Cailo for additional information. We're also interested in casuals looking for flex raids on the weekends, ilvl and exp not as vital however 520+ would be nice. All roles/specs open for application.Mossiveunit0 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Please delete. Please delete.Shinrà12 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 Urgent! Runeheal is recruiting for core spot Hello, my name is Runeheal. I'd like to preface this post by saying that while this technically relates to my guild, Honestly's recruitment thread, I feel it differs enough in substance and importance to merit it's own thread. ------- RUNEHEAL IS RECRUITING ----------- *** 1 Girlfriend *** Requirements: -Must *genuinely* believe you are a feline animal. Don't try and pretend. I'll know. -Finish two out of three sentences with " Nyan ~ " -Instead of greeting people, walk up to them and gently scratch them. -Spend at least two hours per day purring. Required Items: -Tail (bonus if real) -Nekomimi -Several pairs of kneesocks -Meido outfit Bonus points: -Submissive -Emotionally unstable -Low self-esteem -Not independent -Plays a 570+ warlock in heroic siege and does good damage. If you think you, or a friend match these requirements, send me an in-game mail to this character, or add my battletag, Runehea#1910. Any potential applicants are also required to join <Honestly>, and raid with them on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, from 730-1130pm server time. Please note that we are only considering exceptional applicants for this role, otherwise I will have either Raxxed or Melorola fill in. Thank you.Runeheal4 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Friday 31st 7:30pmST Week 1. 10/14 norm Pot: 474K 18960g each. Week 2. 13/14 + heroic IMM. Pot: 1 MILL 40k each. Week 3. 14/14 + heroic IMM. Pot 788k 31520g each. Week 4. 13/14 + heroic IMM. Pot 1 MILL 40.880g each (1 left early) Week 5. 14/14 + heroic IMM. Pot 1.33 MILL 53,840g each (1 kicked) Week 6. 13/14 + heroic IMM. Pot 1.1 MILL 44k each Week 7. 13/14 + heroic IMM. Pot 947K 39.4k each GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj This week aiming to kill IMM quickly again, attempt 3rd boss heroic if we have enough dps and full clear by 1am. (changed from 12:30 due to consistently going overtime) If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 572 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 31st Jan 7:30PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Brøck (paly 563) Tank - Lolzmvp [250k-] (monk 551) Melee - Poska [200k-] (dk 561) Melee - Kyllah [200k-] (shamn 540) Melee - Insomniia [150k-] (rogue 557) Melee - Vanguarrd [120k-] (paly 546) Melee - Fluïd [140k-] (541 druid) Melee - Khaleesi [100k] (war 563) Melee - Booniebear [100k-] (monk 566) Range - Sleutherii [250k-] (shaman 525) Range - Kocham [250k] (lock 561) Range - Evanijr [160k-] (lock 556) Range - Fatbear [100k-] (druid 541) Range - Lionshadowex [120k-] (warlock 520) Range - November [120k-] (hunter 546) Range - Priestbeeast [100k-] (priest 553) Range - Valley (priest 568) Range - Gasidinn (hunter 564) Range - Extrinsic (lock 569) Range - Jadeedshadow [100k-] (shaman 557) Healer - Mystère [50k-] (priest 565) Healer - Xivhurt (priest 561) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 563) Healer - Skadoosh [110k-] (druid 560) Healer - Ænima [150k-] (druid 553) Reserves - B - Dmiiser [100k] (resto druid 530) B - Fourcheese [60k] (enh/resto sham 540) B - Omgnotimba [80k] (ret paly 551) S/C - Kittymalice [100k] (mage 550) C - Kolotripithi (dps monk 567) C - Holsety [160k-] (dk 563) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums or sent me ingame mail to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunnburn35 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 A <Jibber Jabber> LFM for Normals Late Starters currently 14/14 raiding on Frostmourne Oceanic server. Raid nights wed/thur/sun 8:30pm. Multiple ex Tsunami/Theres No Tomorrow players having oceanic heroic first experience from Wotlk looking for like minded players to start up raiding again. Our current ilvl of our players is around 560, please be at least 540 ilvl to enquire. You can talk to any current member online if interested. Starting up second 10 man team in need of ranged dps, raid nights will be Sunday/Monday 8:30pm.Zike7 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 WTS TCG Mounts WTS Ghastly Charger's Skull and Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger whisper me in game if you would like to make an offer or have any questions, or add my btag Axphyxiate#2876Axphyxiate3 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Anyone wanna fast lvling with friend recruit? Hello, Im looking for a buddy who want to lvling fast with friend recruit system. I am a heavy gamer so i can play with u almost anytime you are available. Im alliance in frostmourne. Hope to get some response from buddy :)Kyuneunim0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Aussie guilds Looking for a Australian based guild that raids on, thursday, friday and sat if possible, as that suits my availability best. If there are any guilds out there on Frostmourne server please let me know :)Gavendu1 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 closed closedBigbal34 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 People in Sydney I hope you like my singing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQA6yXuRbPMAvadon8 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 WTB Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider pst with ur guilds / groups price - Flexi - would like loot aswell 507 frost mageXcentrik0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 12/14H exp Hunter and Boomy LF Raid 565 ilvl hunter and 568 ilvl boomy 12/14H experienced looking for a SoO 10/25 with at least some heroics. Post if you have a raid suitable. ThankyouSisky9 Feb 14, 2014