Frostmourne

May 24, 2014 A~562 DK Tank LF Raiding Guild HI I am currently looking for a new raiding Guild for a permanent core spot my xp in normal mode is 25 man 13/14 and 10 man 14/14 my times are pretty flexible but not looking for extremely late raiding If you have any questions post here or add me in game Jason#6550 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Blloodtank/simpleBlloodtank1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Fri 23rd May 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 14. 1.27 MILL - 51k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 15. 1.39 MILL - 55.6k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 16. 1.15 MILL - 46.2k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 17. 1.12 MILL - 44.8k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 18. 1.34 MILL - 56.5k each - 3H + 14/14 Week 19. 1.29 MILL - 51.7k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 20. 1.16 MILL - 47.3k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 21. 1.11 MILL - 44.7k each - 5H + 14/14 Week 22. 1.22 MILL - 49k each - 4H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 579 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Mains raid exp - 14/14 H Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 23rd May 7:15PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 568) Tank - warbringer (warrior 579) Melee - Ramlee [200k] (dk 540) Melee - Çalia [200k] (dk 568) Melee - Bombsta [150k] (paly 569) Melee - Durtykent [130k] (rogue 580 Melee - goyalice (druid 575) Range - Dylanryder [150k] (hunter 535) [alt Asunayuukî] Range - Bàlthàsàr mage 578) Range - Morricii [200k] (mage 563) Range - valley [100k] (priest 576) Range - Jowykarate [120k] (mage 558) Range - Priestbeeast [300k] (priest 568) Range - Ingredient [150k] (mage 570) Range - Rexy [200k] (druid 572) Range - Talisín (mage 580) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (573) Range - Haggerti (hunter 574) Range - Foefire (mage 577) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 569) Range - Vosska (mage 571) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 563) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 570) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 570) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Yeabrah [350k] (druid 575) Healer - Moloña [200k] (druid 573) Reserves - Ratxox [115k] (paly 579) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi26 May 24, 2014
May 23, 2014 Sacrifice at the Moonglade I will be sacrificing my character to the Elune gods in Moonglade. After a long and weary eight year battle slaying dragons and horde it is time to hang up the mace and take off the armour to part this world. In my time over the years I have enjoyed many things and raided with many guilds including Exodus, Fatal Impact?, Knights of Frostmourne, Conceit, The Cabal, Harvesters of Sorrow, Centurion Knights, Twelve, Tsunami, Strawberry Milkshake (one of my favourite), Agony, Archons, Yuva, Ravi, Bismarck. For those who like me have been playing since Frostmourne opened, it has been an epic journey. Here is a list of a few favourite things; Best mount is the Wintersaber as I farmed this with Kiingy @ 50 rep per hand in. Best achievement is "the undying", Biggest failure was trying to get ToGC mount and achievements. Best pet is Murky the Glad. Best druid tier for me personally was dungeon set 2. Best raid was Ulduar, then Firelands, worse raid was ToGC obviously. Nothing will ever beat Vanilla. As I will be not needing anything from my character I am giving away all of my pets. To claim one, simply write your details like this; Name of desired pet, then character name followed with faction. Eg, Lil Rag - Malfu [A] I will only be giving one per away per character, so pick wisely. Additionally, I will be trading the pet to you and you must be a level 90 character. I have both horde and alliance characters so faction is irrelevant. First in, first served, however if you know me personally, send me a message and I will reserve it for you. I will compile a list each day. Anyone I deem to be greedy with get nothing. Only list one pet or I will ignore your post. I also have a guild bank with all but one tab and many enchanting mats and other items in it. I have about 200 gold so don't bother asking. I am going to give this to someone [A] on the day in Moonglade. Memento moriMalsethius37 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 <FCNG> 10/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience): High Priority: - Warlock - Boomkin - Ele Shaman - Ret Pally - Holy Pally Medium Priority: - Mage - Spriest All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 10/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comEkspozed0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Ahead of the Curve Hey I would like to buy the Ahead of the Curve achievement for the mount before it is unobtainable. I stopped raiding back in November and unfortunately my guild only got to Thok. I would just like it over with as I am not as active as I use to be since the content is so boring now. Please contact me in-game for price negotiations Nymphia#1425Nymphotic0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB 8/9 Gold Cmode carry. looking for a 8/9 gold cmode carry. Allready have TOJS MUST ACCEPT GOLD ON DIFFERENT SERVER (KHAZ'GOROTH) Paying 130k. add Demoinic#1139 if interestedCuddlé0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 [A] Saurfang guild 1/14HM LF WARLOCK Hi everyone, this is just for anyone who may be interested in looking for Heroic progression and would be willing to realm change if the fit is right. Lunar Solaris is an Alliance Saurfang guild, currently 1/14H. our raid team requires a Warlock at this point in time and our raid times are Wed/Sat/Sun 7:30-11pm. Our guild is friendly, social and mainly based along the east coast of Australia. More info can be found here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427712889 or you can just add my btag Quasic#1499 and we can chat.Quasic5 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Transferring to Frostmourne Hello, I'm transferring to Frostmourne Alliance later this afternoon. I'm looking for a guild that's doing Heroic progression and would want a replacement tank/dps (Prefer tank) for their guild. I'm 10/14H. I'm from Thaurissan, so progression isn't really a selling point. Work currently makes me unable to raid full time as I have to start at 4am most days. I'm willing to join a guild that has lower heroic progression. Much prefer an Australian guild due to raiding times Cheers!Catastrophic0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 LF guild to help level, making a new toon. Hey everyone, im sick of my old realm and horde toons and have decided that im going to make a new toon on Frostmourne Alliance. I cbf paying for a xfer lol, so I will be levelling from 1-90. im looking for a guild that can help me along the way so I don't loose interest, im happy to help a guild level, don't care what level it is, just needs active friendly GM and or members :] . and I need a supply of bags and if kind enough maybe some gold :] cheers leave a comment if anyones interested.Curzes1 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Level 25 Guild! - Alliance Hi, Looking to buy level 25 guild, please post your BT and ill contact you :) Has to be on Frostmourne Alliance!Magicx0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Gold cm As the title says - haven't decided which character I want. Add Harmonise or Harmonize#1698Harmonise0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTT 20k Alliance gold for 20k Horde gold As title suggest in need of trading 20k Alliance gold (my gold) for 20k horde gold. If interested hit me up in game or Btag Cooper#1602Kaze0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 [A] <Slash Cry> Heroic Raiding - MAGE! Our Vision ___________________________________________________________________ <Slash Cry> is an Alliance based newly formed guild on Frostmourne. The guild is a reformation of a mix of players ranging from 4 HMode for our least experienced all the way to 11 Hmodes for our most experienced raider. After taking a break from WoW we are rebuilding the elite squad of players to push current heroic content as we prepare for patch 6.0 for Mythic 20 Man raiding. Currently we are looking to form a solid 10 man heroic raiding team and then will look to expand to recruit into our WoD squad. With the release of WoD we wish to aim for a server rank within top 10 for progression. If your looking for a friendly raiding guild who takes raiding seriously to push heroic modes but at the same time looks to have a laugh then this guild is for you. <Slash Cry> is a family not just a team. ____________________________________________________________________ Schedule ____________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Monday (Progression days only and when needed) 7:30pm - 1030pm (AEST) ___________________________________________________________________ Recruiting ___________________________________________________________________ Tanks: 1 Spot with Heroic Experience Heals: With offspec DPS Melee DPS: FULL Range DPS: MAGE or any other Range (no Hunter or Lock) ___________________________________________________________________ Requirements ___________________________________________________________________ - 565++ iLvl - Looking to push Heroic Modes, looking for geared and ready people (exceptions can be made) - Heroic experience preferred - Communication (microphone) - Maturity, Ambition and Respect ____________________________________________________________________ Questions & Queries ____________________________________________________________________ If you have any questions about, please feel free to contact: Kqt (BT: kashf1#1545)Kqt8 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 564 disc/shadow 7/14 heroic +thok LF Hguild Hey Disc priest LF heroic raiding guild, I am a 564 disc with a fair shadow os. looking for an active guild with some good lads in it who are pretty serious about raiding. I have done the first 7 heroic bosses and thok heroic which was a progression kill and put out about 240k HPS. I have world of logs if you wanna check it out. 22 year old bloke who has played wow since BC and spent time raiding BT and SWP so I know what dedication is needed to be a serious raider. I'm also a 2200 arena and 2200 RBG player. I have all voice and a good mic Willing to faction change for the right guild Good internet with a top of the range Alienware computer. Have Hellscream's war staff as main wep, may be on my mage from time to time. if you think you may have an opening then hit me up on here and post your raid times, days and heroic progression with your btag so we can talk more. CheersZthuglyf6 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 [A] <Guild repairs> 6/14HM LFM DPS Guild Repairs is a 10 man raiding guild looking for active and keen raiders to fill our team. We are progressing fast and are looking to fill our core spots ASAP. Raid times: Wed-Sun-Mon 7:30-1030 AEST We are in need of: DPS: Mage/warlock ~high priority Heals: Tanks: If your class/spec is not here but your interested on having a trial please contact my real ID Also. Mightadin#1330Cicatriser0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 [A]LF Ele + Dpriest/Rdruid for CM: Gold 9/9 Need: Elemental Shaman + Dpriest/Rdruid for CM Gold ALL 9 on ALLIANCE wiseguy#1599 experience required (don't want downs)Sasaxo2 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 [H] WTS Alchemy profession Kit Hi everyone, Selling Alchemy profession kit just whisper me in game for more information. Thanks !Puypuya0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 WTS Shadowmourne loot Jaina's Locket - 20k Sylvanas' Music Box - 20k Muradin's Favor - 20k Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 50k (Sold) Willing to negotiate / willing to accept trades of gold + items Fumeiyo#1742 if interested.Fumeiyo1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [H] Frenzy 14/14H 25m Recruiting! 14/14 Heroic T16 13/13 Heroic T15 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frenzy are Recruiting!!! Mages Elemental Shaman Warrior - DPS Windwalker Monk Any exceptional players considered --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frenzy Details Website: http://www.frenzywow.com/ Raid Days: Wed, Thurs, Mon. Raid Hours: 8:00pm till 11:30pm AEDT (server time) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Frenzy is a 25man Raiding guild on Frostmourne who are currently recruiting to prepare for Mythic 20 man raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We raid from 8:00pm till 11:30pm EST on a Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday raid week. Having enjoyed a solid amount of progression since forming at the release of T15, we are looking to continue that through future challenges and into the upcoming expansion. We have a focused attitude to raiding and are a tight knit group of players who are dedicated and friendly., but committed to good play and a team-based attitude We are looking to push Mythic bosses quickly and efficiently as we move forward and are also looking to bolster our raiding roster for future challenges. We have a culture and atmosphere that is fairly unique to most guilds - a laid-back atmosphere that's focused on relaxing and enjoying the game whilst still maintaining solid progression on our own schedule. At our core are players who have raided in the past on a hardcore basis, at the highest levels of Oceanic guilds, but who choose now to follow a less competitive environment and enjoy the game (and the people we play with) without the added pressure of competition from tier to tier. An understanding that RL comes first, as long as a strong team ethic are highly desired traits along with skillful play. We have no tolerance for drama or people can't fulfil roles of individual responsibility and ideally our raiders are motivated and efficient in their preparation for even the most difficult content. The kind of level of player we are hoping to recruit is committed to playing in the next expansion, and has a considerable raiding background, but wanting a more enjoyable environment in which to play. A strong level of class knowledge and raid awareness is expected, as is a friendly, constructive and committed attitude. Knowing when to prioritise moving out of fire and when to DPS is absolutely second-nature, and being willing to take on roles of significant individual responsibility is a trait that his highly desired. Exceptional players outside of the above recruitment classes are encouraged and welcome to apply. You can apply at: http://www.frenzywow.com/ Please Contact Syrendia or any of our officers on Frostmourne and we will be happy to direct you to our site or answer any questions you may have. BTag: Kaytin#6633Syrendia294 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 H LF raid team LF a team that is dedicated and organised. Prefer to raid wed/thurs but times are neg. add me in game fiend#1157Evilfiend0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Looking for guild please (5pm-9pm ST) Hey guys, day1 frostmourne player here on a different account (i've seen some shiet :P) for instance...the adventures of Xandraz the cybersex warrior http://i.imgur.com/nncAecG.jpg who remembers that drama :P? ahem, anyway... I'm looking to join a casual guild but one that's also eager to raid with a proper static and schedule, I don't care if it's flexi/normal/heroic and soon to be mythic, I'm just super keen to get back into things and give it my all. I'm not looking for a mass guild that spams level 1 invites, I'm searching for a tight group of friends and like-minded individuals to befriend and play throughout SoO and WoD onwards. A little background information for people that take this stuff seriously I have played WoW since Vanilla, I was a hunter and knew the class inside-out. (we had to feign death just to place a trap down -_-) I research boss mechanics before attempting them and I'm always open to suggestions (i don't get ragey) I'm very good at keeping to a schedule, always show up 15-20 minutes early before raid invites. Although hunter was my main, I'm very keen to play Mage permanently, my gear at the moment should be completely ignored (lol) as I'm still in the process of gearing him up, gemming and reforging accordingly, so please don't judge my character yet :P I'm happy to be carried through and made a permanent member of a static OR you guys can invite me for now, wait until I'm geared (shouldn't take long) then add me to your raid groups afterwards. Schedule I'm from New Zealand, which means I'm 2 hours ahead of most aussie players, which sucks because I need to log off around 9ish aussie time (11pm here) due to work in the mornings. Weekdays: 5pm -> 9pm server time Friday: 5pm -> late night Saturday: Whenever -> late night Sunday: Whenever until 9pm server time Sorry for the wall of text, looking forward to meeting new friends cheers, rekRekuja0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [H] <Diesel> 2/14H 10man recruiting a melee! We are currently recruiting a Rogue or Feral Druid for continued heroic progression. Raid times are: Thursday 7:30-10pm Sunday 7:30-10pm Monday 8-10pm Raids can go for longer some nights, Teamspeak is required. Looking for someone 555+ for an instant Core raiding position. Raiders are provided with Flasks/Food and Repairs but encouraged to provide for themselves. Please whisper me in game, If i am not online just /who crazy. Thankyou for your time.Crazypetinc2 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 Any class looking for a WoD Raiding Guild. I'm looking for a raiding guild for Warlords, I have past raiding experience, not alot but i'm not stupid and quite good at competitive games. I started WoW at the start of Cata and have been on and off since, mostly on but again, I have just come back from a break and was looking for a raiding guild that can get stuff done and still have a good time.Funakoshi1 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 LF Guild that i can help level I'm staring a new toon leveling it from 1-90. Also, i will try to get loremaster achievement. I need a guild that i can level, also help me out with bags. I just need 3 good bags, 1 mining bag, and 1 herb bag. Anyone interested?Mistrie1 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 lmao @ ratio used to play here ages ago, vanilla/bc/wrath.. what happened? how does Horde get anything done with this many Alliance haha, timeless is literally a sea of red. It seems like Barth is 90% Horde and Frostmourne is 90% Alliance. Got a feeling it'll be FM vs Barth when Ashran comes out.Rekuja4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 WTS Reins of Poseidus! Pst in game,mail or Rampage#1725 :DRampàgè0 May 20, 2014
May 19, 2014 Casual player LF guild Hi All, I am looking for a levelling/social guild (preferably 25) that has an alliance-type tone to the name. I am new to the server so if someone could help with bags that would be much appreciated :) <3Amadreith0 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 Delete this .Sinsacious23 May 19, 2014
May 18, 2014 WTB Gold challenge mode Any group still selling Cm gold run ?Mooli1 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 [A] <Slash Fear> 4/14 Hmode Recruiting! Hi, <Slash Fear> is currently looking for experienced raiders to form an elite team of 10 Man to push current Heroic modes and then into WoD progression. We are a few friends that used to raid seriously and have just come back into WoW after a good break. What we are looking for: - Experienced and serious raiders - Current Hmode experience would be preferred however a 14/14 Normal mode is a MUST - Working Microphone What we need: Tanks: Open to ALL Healers: Preist/Pally/Monk with a DPS offspec preferred. DPS: Open to ALL Raid Times: Saturday 6pm - LATE (AEST) Sunday 6pm - 10pm (AEST) (May open more days for WoD progression) Please do contact me in game on kashf1#1545 :) Looking to hear from you soon!Kqt0 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 [A] WTB 1-600 Enchanting & Engineering kits Buying everything needed for 1-600 Enchanting and engineering, name your price if you have everything ready. Add: necrotic#1833Elpalmo0 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 [A] Fiction 10m 9/14HM Recruiting Hi - Fiction of Frostmourne (9/14hm) are recruiting 1 Tank or Ranged DPS (Lock / Mage preffered - No hunters) 570+ ilvl. We raid Thur / Sun / Mon 8:30 - 11pm svt... If interested you can put in an app @ fiction.guildlaunch.com wsp Lunaray, Chastety, Narobi or Squigglyface in game or add me Trimshadow#1423 for a chat We are also looking to bolster our ranks for WoDBeasttrim0 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 WTB NORM GARROSH KILL WTB norm garrosh kill paying 25k no loot post below if interestedTrøllfåcë0 May 18, 2014
May 17, 2014 WTS Viscous Horror & TCG Loot! I'm selling a viscous horror (otherwise known as a Dark Quivering Blob).My main server is Sargeras but i'll sell it anywhere if the price is right especially if you have anything off my WTB list below! Reply with offers or give me a shout immediately via any of the methods listed. When adding me please mention what it is that you're buying or selling Battletag: Luck#1147 Skype: Barthalamule1 In-Game: Fishyjoe or Undercut WTS Mounts Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Ghastly Charger's Skull Corrupted Hippogryph White Riding Camel Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Magic Rooster Egg Wooly White Rhino Swift Shorestrider Vial of the Sands Mottled Drake Feldrake Pets Dragon Kite Tuskarr Kite Crawling Claw Darkmoon Rabbit Hippogryph Hatchling Dark Quivering Blob (Viscous Horror) Soul-Trader Beacon Spectral Tiger Cub Rocket Chicken Banana Charm Other Fishing Chair Muradin's Favor Tabard of Flame Tabard of the Lightbringer WTB Always Buying ALL TCG Mounts, Pets, and old Blizzcon nonsense. So if your trading any TCG give me a shout especially if you have the following... Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger X-51 Nether-Rocket Ghastly Charger's Skull Corrupted Hippogryph White Riding Camel Magic Rooster Egg Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Wooly White Rhino Swift Shorestrider Big Battle Bear Savage Raptor Mottled Drake Feldrake Pets Purple Puffer Eye of the Legion Other Epic Purple Shirt Carved Ogre Idol Magical Ogre Idol Demon Hunter's Aspect The Flag of Ownership Spurious Sarcophagus Grim Campfire D.I.S.C.O. Feedback ... ...Fishyjoe5 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 Need resto shammy, kfc team LF perm sham 2k+ Looking for a perm shammy to play most night 9pm-12pm between them times must be 550ilvl and over 2000 current rating. plz mail me ingame or whisper or respond here. must be 18 yrs+Eveladra0 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 [H] Looking for social/raid guild hey guys, I got my partner and possibly 2 other mates returning to WoW, we have all played for several years and know the game inside-out. As for me, I'm eager to raid.. I'm a little late to SoO but I'm also very excited for WoD raiding. played hunter since vanilla recently returned to the game after 6 month break looking for a social guild but eager to raid aswell I come prepared, research boss mechanics before attempting them, understand my class and rotations very well. Availability Weekdays: 5pm to 9pm Aus time (that's 7 to 11 for me, kiwi) Friday + Weekends: Anytime, late night is fine except for Sundays. Cheers. looking forward to getting back into things.Rekuja0 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 <Pantheon> Heroic 10M LFM <Pantheon> are currently searching for strong players to join our core 10 man raid team. We are a newly formed team compiled of raiders with experience between 8-12H SoO from some of the best guilds on Frostmourne. We plan to be semi-hardcore and progress quickly. We have strong raid values and understand that real life comes first within reason. We raid two(2) nights a week on Wed/Thurs from 8-12pm, which are mandatory. Clean up nights will be Sunday/Monday which are not mandatory. We are currently searching for: 1 Tank (preferably a warrior) 1 Warlock We would prefer 8/14H experience and 570 ilvl as a minimum, but of course some leniency can be given with proven experience and/or knowing of boss fights/class. We're also searching for people who just wanna relax with some chill people. We've so far run groups for Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider and run normal SoO alt runs. If you're interested please send me a message in-game or add me to RealID with Chii#6211. xoxo Gossip Girl.Sunfíre0 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 LF social raiding guild 566 ilvl rogue looking for social raiding guild 13/14 Nm soo 10 and 25 manShadowwin0 May 17, 2014
May 16, 2014 Selling Needlefang Throatripper [A] Mail me, pst me in game or post down here vv thanksKirbydissent2 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 [A] Protection Paladin LF Raiding guild I recently transferred back to FM from Aman'Thul and Am looking to finish up the content/expac.Brettler3 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 LF 10M N Raiding Guild I've just started playing wow again so im still currently gearing (512 Prot Pally). I'm mainly looking for a friendly guild that is involved in other things not just current raid. I am gearing my self as fast as possible so i can start raiding again. Add me in game or reply to this if you want to talk more about it :)Dynodan0 May 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 swift spectral tiger for sale.... Up for sale swift spectral tiger. Looking for serious buyers only. On alliance side. Leave me your battle id. Or whisper me in game. Dicöpriest#1504 Ö alt 153Bloodtone9 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 LFM SoO 10N @ Paragons - Need Tank and DPS Add Freak#1246 ilvl 555+Akasha4 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Dead Currently reverting to 10man till the content is cleared to a standard our core are happy with. Once that is the case we will be switching back to 25 mans. Who we are - Forbidden is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild on the server Frostmourne, we are looking for players who are interested in killing Herroic Garrosh prior to the release of WoD. Then welcome ourselves to the oceanic scene as an established guild who get things done. If serious progression is what you're after, < Forbidden > might be for you! When we raid - Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time - Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time - Monday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time Currently 14/14 NM, 12/14 HM http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Forbidden/rating.tier16_25 Currently Recruiting Tanks - Non Warrior that is exceptional Healers - A GOOD Resto Druid Melee DPS Ranged DPS - Mage - Ele Shaman Please be aware that even if your class is not listed, we openly look at all exceptional players who think they can add to our roster. Our Expectations - Understanding of mechanics on relevant fights prior to the night, we do explain strats, however we do expect players to undertake their own research also. - Optimizing your character to it's full potential, we are not looking for sub-par players - Raid attendance of 90% and above ( Prior knowledge to you not being available is held in high standard ) - Know your class and the specs associated with it, we are not here to teach you how to play your character, we expect you know everything you need to, if not, to research it. What we can offer you - Guild Repairs - Fun and Social environment. The guild tends to do things outside of raiding. - Feasts / Noodles - A serious attitude towards progression, we only raid nine hours a week so we expect 100% from our raiders. We are looking for players with 10+ HMs and an ilvl around 570. To apply, head to http://forbiddenfm.weebly.com/ or add an officer in game. For any further inquiries contact: Naffyboi#1509 ( Guild Master ) Toon's Name - Markofchaos Argantis#1524 ( Healing Recruitment ) Toon's Name - Argantis Renegade#1721 ( Melee Recruitment ) Toon's Name - Renegade Merk#1452 ( Ranged Recruitment ) Toon's Name - NapkiinMarkofchaos19 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Priest 11/14 HM exp disc 571/ SP 571 LF guild Priest with 11/14 HM exp and attempts on H paragons, 571 disc/ 571 shadow (different sets), looking for a heroic raiding guild. Prefer same progress as me but not too fussy. whapang#1861Piscopia1 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Wtb Cm carry! Im after cm carry for 70k ono pls post your prices or acceptance here My btag is epicmouse#12321Ibuybulk0 May 15, 2014
May 14, 2014 GMT +8 guilds Any gmt +8 (Singapore/Msia) guilds around?Zeushammer1 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 New rare Frostmourne exclusive event! Check out http://wanderingwarriors.weebly.com/ I've been playing this game for a long time, and I thought it might be fun to give something back to the community for once. Skip ahead to the dotted line if you don't care about the back story to the idea. The idea came to me after I turned my gamma down to pitch black to experience the darkest night wow has to offer. Running around on my lvl 47 warrior, I ran from Ironforge to the Alterlac mountains to kill a rare (for his mace transmog). Enjoying how scenic it was, I figured, why not run some more - I saw a lot more of Azeroth in 30 minutes than I've seen in the past year. ----------------------------- Eventually a thought occurred to me. What if I walked an entire continent every few days, on my pvp server, after announcing to the enemy faction that whoever could find me, bow in front of me, and then kill me, would be rewarded with a "rare drop". It could be anything from a Royal Satchel, to gold, recipes, crafting materials, battle pets or hell, even just a papper zepplin. Would you take the time to hunt me down? Would you get out of your allotted time circling Orgrimmar/Stormwind to kill a non-pvp inclined player? I would. The original post is in the General forums http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12673779569Harmonise6 May 14, 2014