Frostmourne

2d Rukhmar Spawn Timer Hey guys, Sorry if this has been done before, if so could someone direct me to the relevant info, but what is the spawn timer on Rukhmar in Spires of Arak? Also can it be killed multiple times or only once per reset per alt? CheersMansdog3 2d
3d LF Guild :) G'day all, Old player looking to get back into it after a needed break! LF chilled guild that are friendly and welcoming. Wanting to get back into raid, meet new ppl and have some fun with the game again. Happy to play any class that may be required, am ex hunter though :)Atruix0 3d
3d [A] "Blood and Tears" 4/10M "Blood and Tears" is a weekend raiding guild looking for dedicated members to clear content and have a good time. We are currently 10/10H and 4/10M, and are searching for ranged DPS We raid friday and saturday 8-11pm server time. We are looking for people of around 890+ ilv and who have either prior raiding experience or raiding experience in NH. So if you are looking for semi-casual weekend raiding then come join "Blood and Tears"! Either leave a comment or add my battletag Rakruar#1507 for more info or requests to join. We clear heroic NH every week and then we casually raid mythic on saturday nights.Zylina8 3d
3d [A] <Bastion> 5/10M LF DPS <Bastion> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild formed in legion looking to fill our roster in preparation for pushing content in Tomb of Sargeras. We’re a guild of laid-back and mature players looking for likeminded people to join us. Casuals are also welcome to join. Fun and progression go hand in hand! We have achieved 7/7M, and 2/3M in the past tiers this expansion, and we are looking to push as far as that after having rostering issues in Nighthold. Raid times (Server time): Wednesday 7:30pm -11pm Thursday 7:30pm -11pm *Sunday 8pm - 11pm *Sunday raid nights are currently not running until Tomb of Sargeras. Alt/Casual raid: Saturday 8pm - 11pm Looking for: -Warlock -Shadow Priest -Retribution Paladin -Marksmanship or Beast Mastery Hunter -Balance Druid -Rogue Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of class. If you think you’re good at what you do, do not hesitate to apply! If you would like to apply, fill out this google form or contact one of our officers ingame or through Discord. Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/XO7MsLS20q2xWfT93 Battletag / Discord tag: Retributoo: Retribution#1962 / Retributives#4520 Subduce: Subjugates#1357 / Sub#1591 Chooky: Chooky#1212 / Chooky#9830 Under: Dartz#2473 / Dartz#0702Underperform0 3d
3d [A] <Gaytime> 8/10M Late Night 9pm-12:30ST Gaytime is a late night Mythic raiding guild. We're a relatively new guild (just formed at the start of Legion) who value our steady mythic progression while maintaining a positive and friendly atmosphere. In prior tiers we were able to clear 7/7M and 2/3M. Our members are mature, prepared, friendly and considerate and we desire these qualities in all of our trials. Raid nights: Thursday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST (Optional) Wednedsay 9:00pm - 12:30am ST We are currently searching for: 1x Ranged DPS 1x Melee DPS If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself on BattleTag at Marsha#11318 or Beyonce (Co-GM) at Flottz#1131Tronsi24 3d
4d 905 3/10 M-NH Spriest LF Guild Hi there, I am looking to raid regularly with a guild who could use a dependable ranged. I am currently 3/10 Nighthold mythic. Current Professions: 800 - Alc/herb 800 - Cooking Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/solvation Average DPS is 650k I value mechanics over tunneling DPS, so if you want someone who can punch out dependable damage hit me up. I also have cookies.... but the cake is a lie....Solvation3 4d
4d <Vicious Intent> [4/10M] LF HPally <Vicious Intent> Group of Ex Hardcore progression raiders from Aus/NZ that have recently returned to progression raiding and are looking for level headed, like minded players to build a solid roster for Mythic NH and beyond. [4/10 M] Urgently recruiting a Holy Paladin to round out our core raid group. All exceptional DPS applications will be considered. Past experience in mythic progression is preferred. Recruitment Priorities: 1x Holy Pally Exceptional Applications for: Warlock Ele Shaman Mage Raid times: Wednesday 7.30pm - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) Thursday 7.30 - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) For more info message: Moredotzbro#1680 Taliah#1174 Hero#6374Swiftmenderr1 4d
4d 911ilvl 9/10M Windwalker LF Guild No longer looking.Catgirls2 4d
4d How is leveling/WQ on this realm? Hi, I'm currently playing on a US-West-Coast realm, and it's been hard see many people online when I play. Even have to raid Fri-Sat. (Sat+sun mornings GMT+8) I see Frostmourne is one of the most progressed/active/populated realms. And am looking to raid weekdays here in my timezone. I know ppl will say "go away, we're full" etc... But I intend to transfer my main here, back to OCE time-zone(8/10m RSham), but However, since I cannot afford to bring all my alts... wanted to ask: How is leveling alts on Frostmorune? Will the imbalance work in my favor? (relatively gank-free alt leveling) Or do CRZs making leveling a massive pain? Do CRZs make WQ turn-in spots a chore? Or does the heavy Alliance imbalance make it more-or-less feel like a PVE realm?Thank you very much! And appreciate the feedbackRevize1 4d
4d [A] <Troupe> 7/10 M Wed/Sun <Troupe> is a newly formed guild, forming from scratch several weeks into 7.1.5. Having only 2 raid nights per week, we expect people to show up fully prepared, and to perform at a very high level. We are recruiting to continue to push into Mythic NH, and to solidify our core for ToS. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30PM ST - 10:30 ST. We push keystones weekly, and do plenty of alt runs / Heroic NH etc. on our nights off. Current recruiting needs: - 1x Mage / Boomkin - ANY exceptional applicants At this stage, applicants will have to have relevant experience, provide logs, and be ready to step straight into mythic to trial. We utilise warcraftlogs extensively, and we will expect you to parse well. We won't accept mediocrity, and every single person in the raid team is accountable for their own performance. - Feel free to add myself: Triza#1379 Or our GM: Futhermocka#1417 Alternatively just give someone a whisper in game, and they'll point you in the right direction. CheersTreeza20 4d
5d [A] Civilian Thur/Mon 8pm 4/10M All heroics cleared 4/10M NH Civilian is a casual guild but with a serious approach to raids. In recent months weve been rebuilding and re-started mythics this week with some pugs. We need some permanent bodies to fill the numbers. Obviously not expecting to clear mythic NH before TOS, but would like to clear as much as we can and have a solid team going into Tomb. Were looking for dps, mainly range, preferably a warlock and a dps who can OS heals when needed. exp and ilvl dont matter, so long as you can demonstrate your ability, however given we are trying to do mythics youd probably need to be 890 at a minimum. We have an alt raid on sundays if youre undergeared and would like to try us out. msg anyone in the guild if you have questionsPawcelain3 5d
5d [A] <Suicidesquad> 4/10M GMT +8 Recruiting <SuicideSquad> is a SG guild recruiting SG players, NH 4/10M ,10/10 H. Raid times from 9pm to 12midnight +8GMT on Thurs and Sun! Looking for Boomy/ST DPS to join our core for Mythic Nighthold. Casuals welcome! We are currently buffing up our roster for M NH and preparing for ToS's launch. Currently looking for: Boomkin or Single Target Ranged DPS class/specs are also welcomed to apply. If you think you have what it takes to join our core raiding team, with a never say die/matured raider's mindset. Kindly complete this short application form below, and we'll be in contact with you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf1-MfPw9n2jvICyEDSXvsZ0Bmqimk2m4q2rFrMpo5_KaSPg/viewform Alternatively you may try to contact Veraiur, Skyluna, Ironschlong, Alaethia ingame, after completing our guild's application form. Hope to hear from you guys, looking forward to be raiding side by side with you peeps!Veraiur21 5d
5d [A]<Simplicity> 7/10M LF DPS <Simplicity> is recruiting for Mythic raiding in Legion! Raiding Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday => 7:30pm-11pm ST (AEST). Invites go out at 7:15pm We are are currently looking for the following roles to help fill out our raiding team: High Priority: x1 Shadow Priest x1 Aff Lock 7/10M Nighthold | 2/3M ToV | 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Please keep in mind that exceptional applicants of any class are always welcome to drop us a line. If you know some of our members and/or think you'd be a great fit for us in terms of personality and skill, we'd always like to hear from you! About <Simplicity>: We're a bunch of close mates who have been raiding together for many years across different guilds, servers, and expansions. We're just a tight knit crew who want to have good laugh and a bit of banter while still ensuring we're getting things done. Contact: Notbaked - Notbaked#11547 Twolegs- SheepDog#11101 Koonixx - Bopulator#1335 Smoofy - Smoofy#1586 Totemslinger - Adam#1818Notbaked16 5d
5d (H)910 HUNTER LFG MYTHIC RAIDS (FROSTMORNE) Hi looking for mythic raiding guild in frostmorne(Horde). Apart for Tue I can raid every other day. add me Tagane#11985Tagane0 5d
6d [A] Hodor 9/10M Wed/Thu/Sun 8-11pm ST G'day, Formed since 2015, we are an Australian casual raiding guild comprised of mature guys and girls who want to push top-end raid progression at a healthy pace. We strive to provide our guild members with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Our raid times are as follows: Wed- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) Thu- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) Sun- 8pm to 11pm Server Time (AEST/AEDT) What we provide to our raiders - Fun, mature and relaxed raiding atmosphere - End-game progression at a healthy and efficient pace - Transparent and favoritism free guild leadership and loot structure (loot council) - Consumables and repairs provided to our raiders - Fun guild atmosphere where raiders can always hang out to do Mythic + and other WoW activities together What we expect from our raiders - Proficiency in their role and specs - Solid attendance - Handle constructive feedback and be ok with sitting out for certain progression fights depending on class composition and other requirements - Research progression boss fights in advance - Most importantly - be respectful to others http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Hodor Our Recruitment is currently open for: - all exceptional DPS ilvl 905+ and 50+ Artifact Traits (7.2) is required and Mythic raiding experience is preferred. Please apply to: http://hodorguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=2a8e3b1aaeb752bc92ef97a488d7da60 Please contact the following in game if you are interested and want a chat! - Merlorr (Merlor#6904) - Raidbreak (Raidbreaks#6380) - Dibidan - Silenius - Manorfin - HarokiMerlorr225 6d
6d [A] <Paramount> 9/10M wed/sun LF 1x Melee Paramount Formed Sept 2016 We're a guild that prides ourselves in being able to clear relevant content in a limited time frame while still maintaining a fun and semi-hardcore atmosphere. We're currently looking for reliable candidates to push for Mythic content. If you have raid-awareness, a sense of humour, and the willingness to learn, then you may be the person we're looking for. We encourage all interested applicants to apply regardless of what we currently need Our progression is currently 7/7M EN - 2/3M ToV - 10/10H NH - 9/10M NH Raid Times Wednesday and Sunday 8pm-11pm AEST (Frostmourne Server Time) (Subject to change during first few weeks of prog) Current needs are: 1x Melee dps (High preference to ww monk) [b]All classes will be considered, as we are looking to maintain a 25m roster, also recruiting for our bench! Please apply via https://goo.gl/wU5ixS (Google Form). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Chriswise#1258 or KaspeR#1410Kasperxd112 6d
6d 909 6/10M Havoc DH LF guild 6/10M DH new transfer to Frostmourne looking for a guild with around similar progression logs from my previous server https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17760380/latest/Zerum2 6d
6d Ret Pally LF Prog Guild Hi, Im looking for a Mythic prog guild. My current guild has been disbanded. My current prog is 5/10M. 50% onto 6th boss. Disbanded due to attendance issues Logs are all on private =( however this is my wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Harruka Im looking for a guild who raids 2 or 3 times a week between these hours 6pm-11pm. Im looking to fill a core spot only, no bench warming for me. If u are looking for a Ret pally hit me up! btag: tinytauren#16694Harruka2 6d
May 16 <Unlimited> 6/10 M Msia/Singapore Unlimited Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). Unlimited is a progression guild that focuses on achieving mythic end game content without commiting excessive raid hours. We stick to a strict raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end raiding. We have top tier, end boss raiding experience in all patches. •Recruitment (will pay xfer free by gold(100k)) We are currently recruiting players to progress through mythic Nighthold (6/10 M NH) and prepare for future legion raids. Trial period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. We also welcome casual raiders if u have too much commitment in real life. • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain a certain level of focus and have a positive attitude during raids. You are also expected to perform at a high level in all your characters and match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We have a small roster for our raids so we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We understand people will occasionally have real life events and will need to miss raids. For those situations, we expect players to inform in advance so that we have the time to prepare for it. Once progression is finished, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent English. We use Discord during raids and Facebook/Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs, Sunday (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Mon (normal) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) * Free guild repair 24/7 for all raiders •Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274Kiabo0 May 16
May 16 [A] <Chaotic Serenity> Group 2 8/10M GMT+8 [A] <Chaotic Serenity> Current progression : 8/10 NH Mythic . *Latest Kill is Botanist , working on Elisand now Raid times : Monday : 9 pm - 12 am GMT+8 ( 11pm - 2 am Server time ) Wednesday : 9 pm - 12 am GMT+8 ( 11pm - 2 am Server time ) Thursday (Completely optional) : 9 pm - 12 am GMT+8 ( 11pm - 2 am Server time ) What classes are we after ? Exceptional DPS are also open at the moment but subbing may occur at times . About us : Chaotic Serenity Group 2 , primarily consist of Australian and Malaysian/SG players within our raid group . We raid two nights a week for mythic and an optional Thursday for heroic, The group is quite laid back and friendly bunch and would love to get input from other players to help with progression or just throw one out there! . If you are interested, please feel free to submit an application : http://chaoticserenity-fm.enjin.com/forum/viewforum/8277909/m/30474166 Thanks !Shaftéd9 May 16
May 16 908 Heals LF M+ Team (not guild) Hello, i'm a 908 R Sham who has sat back from mythic raiding and decided to try really push High M+ Keys. I'm looking for a team on any Oceanic Server that i can group with and push keys each week. I'm not hugely serious but I like to push myself if possible. (Not looking for guild). The highest Keys ive been pushing lately are around 16-17 so groups that are similar area would be ideal. Only Alliance. My schedule is a little odd at the moment but can work around it. My wow prog is here for further info on keys/gear etc. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Crazytides Feel free to add my btag Blazer#6563. Cheers!Crazytides0 May 16
May 16 [A] <Monkey Business> Weekend Afternoon <Monkey Business> is a Mythic Progression guild aiming to clear the content while relevant. With our weekend raiding schedule, it caters to working adults and those that wish to have serious progression, while leaving your nights free. We are looking to establish a core group of dedicated people with a similar mindset to enjoy clearing content. Together we hope to build a great raiding experience and fun atmosphere. Raid Timings Saturday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Sunday: 1pm - 5pm (SVT) Will always follow server time regardless of daylight savings Recruiting: Dps: DK/Warrior/Warlock/Druid/WW/Spriest/Rogue/Shaman (More details @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Monkey+Business ) Any exceptional dps welcome to apply too. Apply on our website or look for an officer online for inquiry. Ingame: Erebuz, Chihao Or Btags: Deadpool#2869, Radianshot#6162 Website: http://monkeybsns.enjin.com/ Edit: Check the latest reply or the wowprogress for progression status, as well as recruitment needs. Won't be able to update this post for a while.Chihao15 May 16
May 16 [H] <What The Fel> Core Group Recruiting Hi there! We'd like to keep some competition on Frostmourne for the Hordies. We understand that there is currently limited raiding guild options on Frostmourne. We'd like to be another option for you. <What The Fel> is a friendly and mature (?) casual guild that clear heroic raids on a weekly basis. Our core members decided to take up some serious progression. We are currently looking to recruit mature and dedicated raiders to fill up our "core" progression group. We are not elitists and will have the patience to ensure all members are catered for. Foreword We are on Frostmourne, we are Horde. Life's hard here as a a hordie, let's get together! Majority of the guild members are from the eastern seaboard of Australia and run on SVT. Our current progression - HC TEN - 7/7 HC ToV - 3/3 HC NH - In progress. *10+ dedicated/geared members would like to head into Mythic once our numbers are there! Our guild is filled with mature successful individuals however we would still like to dedicate 2 nights a week for some progression raiding. What can <What The Fel> offer you? Raiding: <What The Fel> will give you the opportunity to be among the first to witness, participate in, and down contents on an Oceanic server without the unnecessary elitism. <WTF> provides equal opportunities for both old and new players, you won't feel left out! No we are not quite there yet for our mythic progression, we are close. However, we are happy to dedicate time and high mythic+ (up to 15s and beyond) for dedicated players who want to progress with us. We will nurture you, love you, gear you and progress with you. We are looking at building our core team at the moment for progression and in the meantime we readily run available heroic contents for gearing new members and alts. Core Stability: <What The Fel> is a very stable guild at its core - the dedicated core raiders and offciers are skilled and knowledgable across their classes. Dedicated raid leaders and guild officers will ensure you are not left out and up to date with game contents and consistency on progression. The guild community is close, the core members in the guild knows why they are there and everyone shares the same goal, making <What the Fel> the guild to join for both fun and progression. There are not a lot of choices for Oceanic Guilds, make sure you make the right decision and let us progress. Once you are in <WTF>, you won't leave. You won't ever want to. Unrivalled Sociability: Being in <What The Fel> allows you to meet and play with people who want the same thing as you. We use voice communication for every scheduled raid including farm raids, which makes raiding a lot more enjoyable, it's not always so serious! Voice Communication is not only used for raiding and throughout the day you will find a large amount of <WTF> members in the various channels incase you get lonely! Outside of scheduled raiding there is normally a lot going on with several players in the guild doing arenas, BGs, pushing Mythic+, playing alts, organising 10 mans, or just online socialising. The guild is very active outside of raiding so there is plenty to do. What does <What The Fel> value? Attendance: During progress our raiding schedule is demanding and it is important you understand this. Our progress raids - that you will be expected to attend - we have 3 hour raiding frames with the flexibilty to run an additional hour. You must be prepared to sacrifice any real life activities in order to ensure attendance. However, we understand real life is much more important at times and some absence is inevitable. Just let us know your schedule! Dedication: You must possess a positive attitude towards raiding, especially when it comes to raiding with the guild. You should be prepared to do everything it takes to maximise your characters effectiveness on the encounters. During progress raids you need to be fully awake and focused - trying to understand and offer feedback in regards to the encounter via voice communications. You must be mature and open minded as we are all trying to get better at what we want to do. Communication: Voice comms don't only exist for riff raft and run. We do like to enjoy ourselves, however, we'd also like to be a little serious with progression. You will be required to use Voice Comms during raids - we currently have dedicated curse and discord channels. What classes and specs are we looking for for our core group; Tanks - Not open. MDPS - Open to all. RDPS - Open to all. Healer - Open to all apart from H Pally. We are happy to invite people on casual basis too if you are just looking for some mythic+ carries, content fun and PVP! We're waiting for you! ThatXX#1598 - Public Relations Officer (PM) Indee#1110 - Princess/Co-Leader (AM) JessiesGirl#6694 - Raid Leader ColdFlame#1701 - Guild MasterCoupdétat14 May 16
May 15 [A] <Desire> 10/10H LF RDPS <Desire> We are currently working on building a strong core raid team to progress through Mythic Nighthold and onwards! We have cleared 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H so far. We aim to have a solid 23 man roster and be decked out ready to go for the release of Tomb of Sargeras. Current Recruitment: Ranged Dps Hunter MM/BM (High) Mage (High) Boomkin (High) We are also looking for an experienced switched on tank who can also communicate with the other tank. We are considering - Monk/DK/DH/Paladin * Any class specs are considered at the moment as we are looking to build a strong team of confident players who are willing to learn and progress * We are looking for people with a 60 percentile average and with 875 equipped 35 traits minimum. Raid Times Wednesday 8:45pm - 12am ST Sunday 8;45pm - 12am ST Monday 8:45pm - 12am ST We are also recruiting Socials and casual raiders to join us for normal and non progression runs. Also to run mythic+ with and to build a friendly fun atmosphere! What We Are Looking For - People who understand what it means to be in a TEAM - People who are committed to pushing themselves to improve and perform at an acceptable level - People wanting to work towards a common goal to achieve endgame content - People who want to create and thrive in a friendly welcoming environment - Committed people who will be on time everytime! Raiders need to maintain a 90% attendance!! If you are a happy go lucky person with an attitude to succeed and push yourself to be better then this is the place for you! Apply at: desire-wow.enjin.com Contacts Immunyze - orangejuicec#11951 Denots - Farnzy26#1855Immunyze15 May 15
May 15 Regicide +8 GMT Guild LF DPS/Tank Regicide +8 GMT Guild, 10/10H, 1/10M is LF for peeps to join us in farming NH HEROIC and in preparation for Tomb Of Sargeras. We are a guild made up of people mostly from Singapore, Aus, HK. We have a relaxed raiding atmosphere is great with lots of laugh, which resulted in low turnover rate. Only mature players need apply. https://regicidesg.enjin.com/recruitment or you can whisper any of our officers @ Amon#11119 / Kami#12537 / Deathbymilo#1745Ultimate1 May 15
May 15 <Vicious Intent> [4/10M] NH Recruiting Ranged <Vicious Intent> Group of Ex Hardcore progression raiders from Aus/NZ that have recently returned to progression raiding and are looking for level headed, like minded players to build a solid roster for Mythic NH and beyond. Current core Exp is [4/10 M] We are currently recruiting Ranged dps to fill our roster and all exceptional applications will be considered. Past experience in mythic progression is preferred. Recruitment Priorities: 1x Tank 1x Warlock 1x Ele Shaman 1x Mage Raid times: Wednesday 7.30pm - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) Thursday 7.30 - 10pm SVT (+10GMT) For more info message: Moredotzbro#1680 Taliah#1174 Hero#6374Swiftmenderr10 May 15
May 15 <Broken Momento> Core Team Recruitment.[A] <Broken Momento> is a newly established raid guild looking for players to fill our core raid team. We recently guild transferred to Frostmourne in the hopes to form a quality team quicker. Currently concentrating on M+ whilst we create a team as we prepare for Tomb of Sageras. We clear H NH weekly as a semi-pug whilewe recruit more members with plans once we are have a team to start mythic raiding. Discord is required for raiding. -Raid Times Wednesday 7pm-10pm SVT Thursday 7pm-10pm SVT -Contact via Real ID for more info. kinggero#1351 forthelolz#11974Kgero0 May 15
May 15 4/10M 903 equipped Prot Pally LF Guild as the title says I have once more in the position of looking for guild Looking for a guild that raids between 7pm - 12am 2 or 3 days a week https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19768208/latest Still 4/10M with 7% P3 M Botanist exp Raided before in WoD and achieved 13/13M Add me Alkaiser#11247 for a chatJudgment20 May 15
May 15 <C H A N N E L V> 6/10M GMT+8 LF TANK + DPS CV is now recruiting for World of Warcraft! We are seeking highly skilled Oceanic gamers for mythic progression on Frostmourne - Alliance. We are focusing on Mythic Raids for PvE as well as Mythics + Dungeon. We are accepting both old school players who are returning as well as players who are up to date. We do not care about your current gear state or level and will be accepting based on all around experience, personality and availability. RECRUITING TANK LF a tank to take up a core psotion. High Priority on Prot Paladin and Brew Monk DPS: High Prority on Warlock, Hunter, Rogue and Demon Hunter We will consider all classes and roles. Trials are usually run on either Heroic Wednesday or Farm Mythic Thursday. RAID SCHEDULE - Wednesdays: 10.00pm -1:00am GMT+8 (ALT/FARM/OPTIONAL) - Thursday: 10.00pm - 1:00am GMT+8 (Mandatory) - Friday: 10.00pm - 1.00am GMT+8 (Mandatory - Mondays: 10.00pm - 1:00am GMT+8 (Mandatory) Requirements - Age 18+ - Must be active on guild Discord + Forums - Working Headset and Microphone - Skilled gamer + Fast Learner - Discord App installed - Good sportsmanship - Can play at GMT+8 ( 10pm - 1.30am) While we do accept that real life comes first and can come in the way of way we do expect our core raiders to have a high attendance rate, and notice to be given for missed nights when able To join or queries, please add HamGeorge#6157 Lintence#1465 BahamutSon #1952 FinalXOmni#6995 for more informantionUltraviolett1 May 15
May 14 905 HPAL %% 902 DH HAVOC Hi guys, Currently looking for a new guild because our other guild folded. 905 Holy Paladin with 50 traits in weapon - 902 Ret Paladin with 43 triats in weapon. && Main Spec 907 Demon Hunter Havoc with 48 traits in weapon - 904 Veng with 42 traits in weapon. Contact me Vickers#6622Haxaned0 May 14
May 14 [A] <Ancient> 5/10M, SG/AU/SEA GMT+8 Hi! I am Xanxas, the GM of <Ancient>. We are a semi-hardcore Singapore/Australian/SEA guild formed pre-legion by a core of IRL friends consisting of old school veteran raiders, multi-gladiators and beginners. The majority of us are mature working professionals who wish to have a light but focused raiding schedule. We are looking for like-minded players to join our tight-knit community for Mythic progression. Raid Information Progression: 5/10M Raid Hours: Wed & Sun, 11pm SVT / 9pm GMT+8 Loot Rules: EPGP Recruitment Priority: Healer (Shaman preferred), All Exceptional DPS Why join us? Our community is kept small, mature, tight-knit, competitive, and vocal. As a result, every member is a vetted and familiar face. No cliques, no drama. The raid atmosphere is light-hearted, fun and full of banter (and gambling). We never forget this is a game, but we take our raiding seriously and constructively rectify any mistakes. We have extremely qualified members, and yet we strive to develop newer members as long as they have the right commitment and attitude. We have very elaborate loot systems and management functions to ensure absolute transparency and fairness to both senior and new members. I run a company in real life. We are like a family and we don't hold back on welfare. Our constantly growing core have played countless games together in the past. We organize real life activities - a recent meet-up being a fully paid hotel buffet treat for all guildies. There are tremendous celebratory rewards for progression as well. Who should join us? Geared and experienced players who wish to raid on a LIGHT but FOCUSED raiding schedule. (2 days per week). You are a new or returning player who want to be part of a small but tight-knit GMT+8 community, with a view to raid in the near future. Find out more and fill in our recruitment form at http://ancientfm.enjin.com. I'll be happy to have a chat as well at Ace#1478.Xanxas2 May 14
May 14 [A] <Vivid>5/10M NH recruiting for MYTHIC! Hey guys! <Vivid> 7/7M EN | 2/3M ToV |10/10N - 10/10H - 5/10M NH Social/Semi casual raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance currently recruiting competent DPS for mythic progression! 890ilvl+ ilvl minimum required. M NH progression: Weds/Sun - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. H NH clear: Thurs - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. RBG or RAID ACHIEVEMENT NIGHT : Sat - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. During down time we also like to push mythic+ keys for weekly 15+ clears. We have an active Discord (with music bot!), FB group and we like to play games outside of WoW together too! Social members are also welcome! If you are interested in joining us or you have any questions please get in contact! Alternatively, you can message anyone online in the guild for an invite! /who Vivid. Guildmaster contact - Ign: Eveya| Btag: Liz#12782Êver17 May 14
May 14 LOL LOLRykniight3 May 14
May 14 910 MW Monk LF Raid Team Hi, As the title suggests I am looking for a raid team. Raid times would preferably be 6-9 ST, but can start as late as 8pm ST. I have 2/10m exp, Arena Master, 3 time duelist :( looking to get some raiding done. I can also play WW at an okish level, 905 equipped. 50 Traits in MW spec, 44 in WW spec. Hit me up, Tamati#1380 if you think I could fit in your team. CheersDuckrocker0 May 14
May 14 902 Destr lock LF GMT+8 mythic raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a GMT +8 raiding guild as I am located in Perth Currently 3/10 Mythic, know Spellblade and Krosus fight extremely well, and know my spec very well! Hope to hear back, cheers!Fizlek5 May 14
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 13 RBG Guild <Shadow Warlords> recruiting Hey all! <Shadow Warlords> are currently recruiting anyone and everyone from Frostmourne Alliance who are interested in participating in Rated Battlegrounds (and Arena) in Legion Season 3 onwards.. We are very close to the formation of a team, with 20 or so very active players thus far. Come get amongst some PvP action! As a side note, we have discovered that attempting to create and run a rated PvP focused guild is far more difficult than for a PvE Raiding one..Næmo1 May 13
May 12 903 DH DPS LF GUILD. Hey looking for a guild that is currently in mythic progression, currently have 44 traits AK 30. 7/7 heroic i have been playing on a U.S server since launch and switching server next week to Frostmourne as i am playing from new zealand. if you have room in your mythic prog team let me know. let me know what times you raid and what days. CheersIlladeez9 May 12
May 12 Is there an active Kiwi [H] guild? Hello guys, I have moved from Europe to NZ and unfortunately that means starting over a new account. I went to Frostmourne and didn't notice that majority is Alliance here.. but anyway - is there a guild for kiwis or accepting kiwis (or NZ based players) I could join? I can hardly contribute since I am starting over but I don't beg for anything either. It would just be nice to have some band of cool people to talk to during nights / days :) CheersHayworth0 May 12
May 12 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild Hi, I took a break near the beginning of NH for RL reasons, I'm back and looking to return to mythic raiding either late night in the US or an Oceanic guild that fits the times I'm looking for. My character is caught up, details below. Current progress: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Mythic ToV 10/10 Heroic & 3/10 Mythic NH (was realm 1st before taking the break) Some history: Lead the #2 Challenge Mode group in the world during MoP All realm best Challenge Modes in WoD Experience since Vanilla in all specs 30+ waves in all Proving Grounds roles What I'm looking for: Raids to begin anywhere between 1:00 AM and 8:00 AM Pacific Standard Time 3-4 raid days per weekSalamando3 May 12
May 12 <Kings Guard> NZ, 9/10M 6-9 pm ST! <Kings Guard> is recruiting for legion! We are an NZ based Mythic raiding guild looking to recruit members to join our core Legion Raid Team on Frostmourne [A]. We are a fun laid back group of friends who are all experienced with running Mythic raids and have got together to form an NZ guild for Legion. Our goal for Legion is clear all the Mythic content as it is current, with a strong and skilled team while enjoying the game. Will post what we are currently recruiting but all applications will be considered. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 6pm - 9pm ST. If this sounds like it works for you, add me @ Zyres#1646 and we can have a chat!Zylenn16 May 12
May 12 [A] Frostmourne <Bare> 3/3M 10/10M Bare is a new-ish guild formed during this recent raid tier by players that are looking to enjoy our time playing this game and the people we play with, yet progress through content at a steady pace. We are always recruiting exceptional players of all roles but have a keen interest in the following classes: -1x Ele Shaman Our scheduled Mythic raid times are: - Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST - Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST - Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST We also do other unscheduled raids and Mythic+ all throughout the week. What is it like to raid with Bare? A very rare blend of fun and professional. We have a lot of fun and banter on and off the field, but when it comes time to knuckle down, we are able to do so. The 'raiding environment' is largely the reason why this guild has been created, and something we're extremely proud of. What we want from you? Aside from the cookie cutter things guilds are looking for in members like; being fully gemmed & enchanted, always looking to improve, punctuality, etc. We want our members to actively participate in the guild! By this we mean not just logging in for raids, but getting to know your fellow guildies outside of raid times, and becoming a part of our culture. What we offer? More than what's quite apparent above, you can expect; Gbank repairs, farming runs so you can make money, a relaxed 3 day raid schedule, a tightly run ship and fairness (both in loot and raid positions). If you've been sat or have been in a rut performance wise, you will be given a chance to earn a spot back and continue to be geared up on farm content. We have a mechanics come first mindset - meaning on progress we don't care about damage/healing nearly as much as we do mechanics and there's a level of comfort that our members take in this. If you're interested add one of our officers Dmags (on Dmags#1627) or Qwazinator (on tattlebag#6705). Alternatively contact us in game. If we're not online the other guildies are pretty helpful.Dmags7 May 12
May 11 [A] Frostmourne <Halo> 8/10M LF DPS Frostmourne Alliance <Halo> 8/10M Aim to achieve 9/10M within 2 weeks! Background: <Halo> was primarily a Chinese guild, which consists of highly skilled and friendly players who have strong passion to the game. Our core team stayed united as a team since 7.0 and had only little turn-overs. We enjoy a friendly and chattering environment and enjoy the game after work, but when it comes to raids, we put up our serious faces and aim to farm contents efficiently and have solid attempts on progression bosses. We used to recruit Chinese only. We have now opened our door to all AU/NZ players and we hope, by bringing fresh blood to the team, we will be able to progress further onto M Augur, Elly and Gul'Dan. We already have 3 Local Aussies and Kiwis in guild so you will not be the first! Most of us work Full Time in Australia and speak perfect English so don't worry about not being able to do other contents, or communicate with others in guild. Myself as RL is very confident in our current efficient and dummy-proof strategies and ability of giving out clear instructions in both languages. Guild activities (AEST, Melb/Sydney Time) WED 730PM - 1100PM Mythic NH Farm THU 730PM -1100PM Mythic NH SAT 730PM Heroic NH (alts welcome) SUN 730PM BLP Run / RBG / other guild events MON 730PM - 1100PM Mythic NH (optional if close to a kill) Raiders are required to maintain attendance on M NH contents, other guild activities are optional but strongly encouraged. Guild is mostly active from 7pm weekdays or weekends. Voice, addons and others: Discord, Weakaura, DBM, EPGP. We use EPGP for loot distribution with occasional CL where necessary. Currently recruiting for M Augur onwards Range DPS : 2 Hunter / Ele sham / Boomkin Melee DPS: 1 Warrior / Monk / Survival Hunter 1 DH / Rogue 1 DK Healer: Possibly 1 Hpally Any exceptional players or ex-raiders will be seriously considered. New applicants will have 2 weeks' trial, but can be reduced based on outstanding performance. Players with proven 90+ WCL scores history may be exempt from trial. Requirement: Mature adults based in AU/NZ Passion to enjoy the game and progression-oriented 46+ Artifact level required Commitment 2 months to kill M Gul'Dan essential 900+ ilvl preferred Raiding experience: 5/10M+ preferred but not essential If you are interested in joining a multi-culture family and wish to enjoy the game in a new home. Please contact: Btag: thejames#1228 discord: BigTree#1209 (day time when not in game) WeChat app: thejamesZimona2 May 11
May 11 [A] <Downtime> LF DPS and Healer (8/10M) <Downtime> is a new and determined mythic progress guild that is looking for reliable, dedicated and highly skilled players for our core team roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids multiple nights per week. 3 of those nights are our main core raids while the others are more fun, relaxed heroic/normal/alt runs. We also make sure to help out every core raider complete their 15+ keystone throughout the week. We expect every member to bring a positive attitude to the guild and to raids, be punctual with attendance and be prepared for the raids be it with consumables, researching the mechanics of a fight, etc. Raid Nights Our main core raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 730-1030 server time and you are expected to be there on time. We are currently seeking DPS and a healer, preferably a Holy Paladin. However all exceptional players are encouraged to apply because if you meet our criteria you have a high chance of still obtaining a core mythic spot. Classes in high demand Holy Paladin Mage Demon Hunter Death Knight Hunter Elemental Shaman Warlock If you are interested in applying for the guild, please leave a reply or contact us in game. Btag: Ryngz#1675Ryngz9 May 11
May 11 [A] <C H A N N E L V> 6/10M GMT+8 CV is now recruiting for World of Warcraft! We are seeking highly skilled Oceanic gamers for mythic progression on Frostmourne - Alliance. We are focusing on Mythic Raids for PvE as well as Mythics + Dungeon. We are accepting both old school players who are returning as well as players who are up to date. We do not care about your current gear state or level and will be accepting based on all around experience, personality and availability. RECRUITING TANK LF a tank to take up a core psotion. High Priority on Prot Paladin and Brew Monk DPS: High Prority on Warlock, Hunter, Rogue and Demon Hunter We will consider all classes and roles. Trials are usually run on either Heroic Wednesday or Farm Mythic Thursday. RAID SCHEDULE - Wednesdays: 10.00pm -1:00am GMT+8 (ALT/FARM/OPTIONAL) - Thursday: 10.00pm - 1:00am GMT+8 (Mandatory) - Friday: 10.00pm - 1.00am GMT+8 (Mandatory - Mondays: 10.00pm - 1:00am GMT+8 (Mandatory) Requirements - Age 18+ - Must be active on guild Discord + Forums - Working Headset and Microphone - Skilled gamer + Fast Learner - Discord App installed - Good sportsmanship - Can play at GMT+8 ( 10pm - 1.30am) While we do accept that real life comes first and can come in the way of way we do expect our core raiders to have a high attendance rate, and notice to be given for missed nights when able To join or queries, please add HamGeorge#6157 Lintence#1465 BahamutSon #1952 FinalXOmni#6995 for more informantionUltraviolett0 May 11
May 10 <Orthodox> Perth guild 2/10m 10/10h LFRDPS <Orthodox> Perth guild 3 months old and 10/10H 2/10m raiding guild LF ranged dps with AOTC. We are based in Perth Western aus and raid at 8:30pm server time. Mythic prog is Monday and Wednesday and heroic runs are Wednesday before mythic. Looking for someone being able to commit to those days and coming into tombs with us. Post on here battlenet ID or add me as a friend in game krippler#1693Kripplr2 May 10
May 10 removed <Lin Kuei>3/10M is currently looking for a more exceptional players to strengthen to our raid roster. We are a semi-hardcore friendly group of players with a high focus on consistant progression. (With <Tomb Of Sargeras> around the corner we are looking to increase our raid team with keen and skilled Variety of players for normal/heroic progression) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Core raid: nights Wednesday ,thursday,Sunday 8pm-11svt *alt/lower/trial raid: Friday-saturday 8pmsvt ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently searching for : Ranged Dps *Shadow Priest *Elemental Shaman *Hunter *Mage *Warlock *Boomkin All exceptional players will be considered regardless of list.(useable offspec highly reguarded) Feel free to add me on btag as Ninjja101#1981, RobotWogren#15869 or msg in game ßlinkx, Tinyshockßlinkx1 May 10
May 10 9/10M 910ilvl hpal LF Guild Hi Guys, I'm a 910 9/10M Hpal LF a hardcore 3 night (maybe 4 night) guild, to finish nighthold, and progress fast and hard in ToS with. I'm currently an officer, and one of the founding members of my current guild, but due to an indifference in opinion, and having different goals for the guild to the other officers, it's unfortunately time for me to move on. I've been a hardcore raider since WoTLK clearing all bosses cutting edge, and always on top of my game with logs and theorycrafting. As mentioned, I'm currently 9/10M - due to a guild break up 2 months ago, and having to clear from 4/10M -> 9/10M at such a late stage into the tier. I have 48 (almost 49) weapon traits, and spend quite a lot of time on wow. Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5640251/latest#metric=hps (Raid leading at the same time). Add me on bnet squid#1898 to have a chat. xo.Kate0 May 10
May 10 Frostmourne Population Issues Hi, I don't post much on the forums but this particular issue is effecting me and many others (of course). From websites such as wowprogress (depending on how accurate they really are) it is very clear that the alliance vs horde population is way out of whack. This is the case for many PvP populated servers. From what I heard through chinese whispers server transfer TO Frostmourne were open just a few days ago allowing roughly 6000 more people to filter into the server. This is a major issue for all current players as in MoP the server queue were enormous and disgusting. Why would Blizz allow such a thing? Not sure (maybe a lot of QQ) but in turn they should really try and fix this issue and not just open free transfers. Free transfers are great don't get me wrong but they don't sway a lot of people because you look at the other populations they're not that much better and the population is significantly reduced but the ratios are still f'd. So what can Blizz do to fix this? Well I did buy a virtual ticket for Blizzcon and a lot of the Devs were saying that they will change things if there is a lot of player feedback. So basically this forum post is a petition of sorts to encourage the devs to do something better to fix these issues. Of course things won't happen straight away (it's Blizz) but at the end of the day I do think they want our wishes to be granted? So lets start that conversation. My suggestion would be that Blizz opens up enough transfers from the overpopulated faction to the underpopulated for free (so say roughly maybe 5000 transfers alliance > horde). Doing this across the board on all servers would also encourage server transfers because people wouldn't be so iffy about going to a server with such a significant ratio issue (since there wouldn't be one. Once the server is back to relative balance EVERYONE on the realm should get some sort of reward (and they get to keep that reward if the servers stay balanced) so if your server is balanced faction wise perhaps everyone gets a global XP boost, or rep or gold.. whatever it may be or a mount, pet, title.. whatever something really cool to give incentive. Anyone that's my two cents and a bit of a rant but feel free to give feedback.Ember7 May 10
May 9 <Mass Destruction> - 10/10 H 3/10 M <Mass Destruction> is an Australian guild filled with veteran raiders looking to bolster our ranks as we finish Heroic Nighthold content and move into Mythic. We are seeking raiders of all calibres to be a part of our raiding experience. What we are looking for: People able to raid on a 2 day schedule with a total of 6 hours for core raid nights. People able and willing to learn mechanics and help others out who may need it. People who want to be part of a community of like-minded players. Raid Times: Sunday 6:30pm-9.30pm ST Monday 7pm-10pm ST We are currently recruiting: Melee: Rogue / Demon Hunter / Death Knight or Monk Ranged DPS: Shaman / Hunter / Mage or Druid Healer: Paladin / Monk or Priest Note: Exceptional candidates outside of these roles will be considered If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message chops#1264 or leave a message below.Dedriq9 May 9