Frostmourne

Nov 29 [A] <Illusive> 2/7M Recruiting <Illusive> is a Mythic focused Guild, however we still want to create an enjoyable environment for the Raiders in the team. We raid Thursday, Sunday, and Monday - 7:00PM to 10:00PM AWST. - 9:00PM to 12:00AM AEST. - 10:00PM to 01:00AM AEDT. Many members of the guild have raided together previously or know each other from other games. We joke around a fair bit as long as it doesn't start to hinder progress. Most members are in their early twenties and we are unlikely to recruit anyone younger than eighteen. Please be aware that all successful applicants will be put on trial for up to 2 weeks before full membership is granted. We are recruiting Ranged DPS and a Healer. Please add and message #Jimp11293 in game or apply at https://goo.gl/forms/NyKTVSGpPJP4Pl4q2Jîmp0 Nov 29
Nov 29 4/7 M XP ENH SHAM LF GUILD Hey guys and girls looking for a decent mythic progression guild along with heroic ToV, Battletag is "Clawtastic#1748" Always online and available too raid everyday except friday nights.Pureminds0 Nov 29
Nov 29 [A]873 Mage LF Group Hey all, I'm an 873 Mage that's currently looking for a solid group for Mythic+ running. I currently don't have a team to run higher Mythic+ dungeons and would like to just find a few battle net friends / guild to help progress and clear content. I've cleared 7/7 H EN, 3/3 N ToV and would like to progress further in Raids as well. Australian based, prefer later night groups/guilds. From about 9.30-10pm until early morning is my usual play times. Hit me up on Bloodmagix#6833Bloodmagix1 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Divine Nature> Raiding Guild <Divine Nature> Welcoming all returning players to legion and casual raiders as we re-establish our guild moving forward in raid progression. Raiding times are 8pm Wed/Thurs. Sunday we run Normal-Heroic for alts and others. Pst for ANY questions.Eitherway0 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Divine Nature> <Divine Nature> Welcoming all returning players to legion and casual raiders as we re-establish our guild moving forward in raid progression. Raiding times are 8pm Wed/Thurs. Sunday we run Normal-Heroic for alts and others. Pst for ANY questions.Eitherway0 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Honestly> Mythic Emerald Nightmare Sales Hello Friends, With Mythic EN being over and an overwhelming amount of interest, we are opening up sales earlier than expected. The only downfall of this is that we still require quite a few pieces of gear and loot is Raider > Buyer for us with next tier progression in mind. Next Available Sale Week Wednesday December 7th ---------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Darkbough Nythendra - 100K Elerethe Renferal - 200K Il'gynoth, the Heart of Corruption - 350K Tormented Guardians Dragons of Nightmare - 150K Ursoc - 200K Cenarius - 350K Rift of Aln Xavius - 450K Packages 7/7M - 1.5M Prices are subject to change, and there can be some discounts granted for larger purchases and long term buyers. A non-refundable deposit of 10% is required to be payed a few days before raid. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs Can i pay with (insert any realm that isn't Frostmourne) gold? No, sorry we only take gold on US - Frostmourne. What are the loot rules? The loot rules will be Raider > Buyer. You will receive any items that are not wanted by Raiders in the group. Our main raid's average iLevel is 875, so there are a large number of mythic items (ilvl880) still needed by our raid at this time. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you if they are not an upgrade for a raider in the instance. This includes BOEs outside of your main stat & armor class. If you are interested in a specific piece of loot, please let me know and I can look into its availability. What time do you guys usually run Emerald Nightmare? Honestly's farm nights are on Wednesday/Thursday nights at 7:30PM server time. We usually expect to finish before 11:30PM. How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is Horseriderx#1841 (yes.it is). Alternatively, please reach out to Dorfie, Tekniqzs, Warler or Meod. As we have a large amount of casual members in guild, it is recommended that you should only deal with the aforementioned people when organizing a sales run. I have more questions! Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possible. Alternatively add my btag Horseriderx#1841. Thanks for reading friends.Pumps9 Nov 29
Nov 28 <no hope for humanity> Extremely disrespectful <no hope for humanity> player encounter Thier name is Autocracy and is of rank ALT, blood Dk was level 108 at the time. joined a dungeon in progress as a healer, zoned in to instance in combat, tank was soloing trash. additional dps join the party and we get it down. I have zero mana as i was just questing before hand. he pulls and pulls and pulls more and more mobs, as i say i need mana and he tells me to "learn to conserve bro", even though i started the encounter with ZERO. he chain pulls all the up to the boss, no pause, pulls boss. he apparently doesnt know mechanics because he let hirja have both side buffs the whole time. anyways, he runs back down the hall after the kill, pulls like 3 mobs, then 3 more, soon the whole room is attacking us. after the inevitable wipe, he says "wtf" then starts a vote to kick me and it passes. i whispered the people in the party and they said they thought it was to kick the tank. Is this the type of material "No hope for Humanity" is rolling with in their guild? This is just disgusting. You need to re-think this persons role in your guild, they are toxic and extremely disrespectful. this happened 1120PM PST on Oct 31, 2016.Cassiefel4 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <Steel Gods> 2/7M 2/3H GMT +8 LF Raiders <Steel Gods> (Alliance @ Frostmourne) is a guild made up of different groups of real life friends with a common goal of downing bosses and getting loots. Most of us are from Malaysia with a good amount of Singaporeans and one odd Aussie from Perth (you know who you are). We are a tight knit group who have been raiding since vanilla. As we done with heroics last week, we are ready to start on mythics but lack the manpower. We are a matured guild who have become casual over the years but when it's raid time we get serious. Most of us over above 30 so expect vulgar sense of humour. If this sounds like what you are looking for please get in touch with us (details provided below): Raid days : Monday/Wednesday/Thursday Raid Times : 9.30pm -12.00am (GMT+8 My/Sg/Perth time) 12.30pm - 3am (server time) Classes required :Mainly healers of all classes, need more plates (no tank), kinda full on mages and hunter Required : Discord, flasks and consumables (provided once you pass trials), 3rd relic unlocked, min 845 ilvl (ilvl doesn't really matter, will gear you if you are good), matured attitude Loot rules: Heroics are based on EPGP but come mythics we might use Loot Council Contact persons: Peelfresh#1668 , Powerfool#1720 PM @ Powerfulz or Dogshyeet ingameDogshyeet8 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <Speed> 5/7M 2/3H Recruiting H + DPS <Speed> is a raiding guild looking for experienced raiders for our (Mon/Wed/Thu 8.45-11.45 PM ST) Mythic progression team. The team fosters both a good level of competitive drive and sense of humour. Most raiders have been around since Vanilla/BC and thus have a wealth of knowledge for new and veteran players. We are looking for committed raiders who can guarantee their attendance to the raids. Our progression is: We are currently 4/7 M EN and 2/3H TOV Our raid nights are: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:45pm - 11:45pm Server Time Priority Recruitment: Currently looking to fill a final raid position with an experienced healer, preferably Holy Pally but open to options. Additionally we are always interested in hearing form experienced DPS. How to contact us: If you would like to join Speed or have any questions please add Squid#1383 or Falconpunchh#1671, alternatively you can message the characters Squidburst or Böom. Recruitment Process: Once you have made contact with one of our officers we will usually schedule you for a trial in one of our upcoming farm nights. Assuming all goes well players are then invited into the progression team.Squidburst17 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <The Cabal> Wed/Thur/Sun 1/7M LF DPS <The Cabal> are looking to recruit a few more members to fill out our raid team. The Cabal is the oldest active Alliance guild on Frostmourne with an emphasis on community and progression. We are currently looking for more Ranged DPS to complete our core mythic team. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sundays from 7:45pm - 11:00pm ST. We are 7/7 H & 1/7M Emerald Nightmare. All classes are encouraged to apply but we are primarily after 1-2 more skilled Ranged DPS. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me in game or add me on BNET (Saltz#1468) for a chat or visit www.thecabalguild.com and apply!Saltzii7 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <Nice Guys> 3/7M EN: LF>all roles< Hiya, TL;DR: 2/7 Mythic guild needs all roles (Esp RDPS) for 7:30-10pm raids on Mon/wed (OCE SVT). <Nice Guys> are a semi casual guild of experienced raiders looking to recruit other relaxed members for raiding. Most of our members have been raiding together since TBC/Wrath on a high level however we're taking a more laid back approach this expansion due to real life commitments and time constraints. We're raiding 7:30 - 10:00 pm (SVT) on Monday and Wednesday, we also do Sunday optional alt raids and plenty of M+ dungeons. Currently, we are 2/7M and looking to continue progression through Mythic. (3/3N ToV, 7/7H EN) We're especially interested in any ranged dps and anybody proficient in their offspec (healing/tanking) however, all applicants will be considered. Lastly, this is a semi-casual mythic progression guild so being able to withstand wipes, keep the atmosphere lighthearted and take criticism is highly valued. Relevant ilvl/exp/logs are considered however, not required. If you were interested in joining the guild or wanted to know more please add my battle tag, reply below or visit the website. Btag: Danrell#6550 Website: http://niceguys.enjin.com/ *tip fedora*Chickentendy11 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <Hilikus> 7/7H GMT+8 Recruiting! <Hilikus> 7/7H 3/3N is a PH based guild that raids GMT+8 Wed & Mon 9pm onwards (12mn ST). We are currently looking for players to fill out our DPS slots and one Healer to round up our core for future Mythic raiding. Currently looking for, DPS: Mage Shadow Priest Warlock Healers: Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman PM me at MattyIce#1954/Biggerstaffs or look for one of our officers, Kyotobear, Lighterthief, Theox, Crimsfo, Bhoyet, in game if interested. Thanks!Biggerstaffs12 Nov 28
Nov 28 [WLTF] Recruiting DPS/Heals 3 nights <We Live To Fight> / Us-frostmourne alliance. Info: -Core raid days Wednesday, Thursday AND Monday from 11:15PM - 02:30AM (+10GMT/UTC) Server/ Sydney timezone. -Discord for Voice/Text chat with many friendly guildies helping each other. -PVP and some other casual players who raid into our alt raid -ALT raid days Friday AND Saturday from 11:15PM - 02:0AM (+10GMT/UTC) Server/ Sydney timezone. About our guild: - We are a small dedicated players who cleared so many mythic content in previous expansions and end up grouping up under one guild <We Live To Fight>. Most cleared 13/13 HFC and other old content before pre patches - Current guild experience: 7/7N 7/7H 1/7M EN 3/3N 2/3H TOV Looking to recruit: We are looking to recruit few more core players to fill our 20 in order to progress more into mythic and push to clear content ASAP. Healers: 1. Restoration Druid 2. Holy pally Ranged DPS: 1. Fire & Arcane Mage 2. Shadow Priest 3. Warlock 4. MM Hunter 5. Ele Shaman Melee DPS: 1. Arms & Fury Warrior 2. Enhancement Shaman 3. Retribution Paladin 4. Frost / Unholy DK 5. Assassination / Sub Rogue Requirement: 1. Must be or above 855 ilvl. 2. Must cleared 7/7 Heroic EN or have the experience of it at least. 3. Must be ready to trailed ASAP. 4. Must have a good experience in raiding and happy to learn as well as be patient with our progress. 5. Must be able to attend all our raid days with no excuse unless serious real life matters. Note: Other classes are welcome as long as they meet the requirement and happy to sit on bench when needed. If you are keen to join please comment bellow Or You can add me on battlenet Admonlog#2417 Or Apply on our website www.wltf.wowlaunch.com PLEASE make sure you PST me asap you add me as i have such big friend list and cant keep up with. Thank you.Come53 Nov 28
Nov 27 <Mindtrip> LF Ranged DPS & Healer <Mindtrip> We are a newly xfered guild to Frostmourne looking to re-establish a Heroic/mythic progression core team. We are looking to recruit the listed classes and specs below for our core team as we head into legion for progression. Must be capable of turning up to all 3 raid nights. Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 1/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal EN Classes and specs: Druid - Resto mage Hunter Lock Boomkin Spriest Other classes are welcomed Information about us Realm: Frostmourne Faction: Allaince Timezone: GMT +10 (Sydney, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Personal/Master for mythics Voice Platform: Ventrilo Raiding Times: Wednesday: 8:30pm to 11:30pm Thursday: 8:30pm to 11:30pm Sunday: 8:30pm to 11:30pm Contact Info: To apply add any of the following Btags and send a message or mail MrPolska#11319Catbeär3 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Scared of the Dark> 7/7M 1/3 LFM <Scared of the Dark> is a progression guild which came about with the merger of two long standing progression guilds on frostmourne <Immortal Dream> and <OVER NINE THOUSAND>. How quickly we have burned through content since merging is testament to the level of skill and desire within the guild. Current Progression: 7/7M WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Scared+of+the+Dark Raiding Schedule: 8:00-11:30pm ST, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday. Guild Website: http://scaredofthedark.enjin.com/ The type of raiders that we’re looking for are: - Fast learners - People who know both their classes and game mechanics really well - People that can take criticism - People who constantly want to improve - People with a good sense of humour that can take a joke. As of now we’re looking mostly for ranged dps (a Shadow Priest being a priority) and we possibly have a spot for an exceptional healer (a mistweaver being preferred). As always if you aren’t one of the classes listed above but believe you have what it takes to get into the core don’t hesitate to contact either myself on Tinylol#1658 or Jovan.Tinytoo171 Nov 27
Nov 27 <My Naga> Casual Raiding Guild Recruitment <My Naga> Casual Raiding guild clearing Emerald Nightmare and Karazhan. Forming 2nd Kara group and adding members to the Emerald Nightmare group. need 3 in total, more are welcome but not guaranteed a raiding/kara spot. PvE Guild recruiting: 1x Tank: Protection Warrior Guardian Druid 1x Caster DPS: Druid Mage Priest Shaman 1x Healer: Priest Shaman We are a Casual Raiding Guild recruiting for Emerald Nightmare and Karazhan. We Raid Emerald Nightmare every Sunday night at 1800 AEDT (server time) full clear. We need more member for our 10+ man group. Khara group is set up either Wednesday Night 1900 or Saturday 1900, full clear. We are looking for more members who are interested in friendly progression, socialization and a nice PvE guild environment. Experience is preferred but not necessary as long as you willing to learn. We are willing to gear up new recruits that show good qualities. New recruits will be tested in both performance and attitude via Mythics and Mythic plus'. Please apply if you are interested via in game mail to Kildare - Frostmourne stating your Role, ilevel, experience if any. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have and remember we prioritize Progression and Guild friendliness.Kildare0 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A] Indoor Kids - 4/7M LF RDRUID <Indoor Kids> is a guild formed with close friends and family. We have the intention of focusing on mythic progression throughout the expansion but not being considered worlds best. Currently have a well rounded roster but we need 1-2 more to fill out core for mythic content. We are semi casual but with a focus to clear content and have banter at the same time. Progression 4/7 Mythic with Nythendra, Ursoc, Renferal and Dragons down. Last position in our core team will be for a restoration druid. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Indoor+Kids Feel free to apply if you have exceptional DPS and can be reliable. Current roster includes experienced raiders whom have raided together consistently for many expansions. Raid Times: Monday 8:00-11:00 ST Wednesday 8:00-11:00 ST Sunday 8:00-11:00 ST If you consider yourself a good player please contact: Emily#6291Mendy20 Nov 27
Nov 26 882 heals lf H EN 882 heals looking for H EN group. my guild doesnt do this anymore.... kiwibacon#1555 or send mail....Gentlestrike1 Nov 26
Nov 26 [A]<Malayan Warlords> 1/7 M 7/7H GMT+8 <Malayan Warlords> is a 1/7 Mythic progression raiding guild with experienced and skilled raiders. We have an enjoyable raiding environment, while maintaining performance standards and we value newcomers that are willing to improve. We are on Frostmourne Alliance and we raid on Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12midnight (MYT/SGT/+8 GMT). To continue our progression into Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor, we are currently looking for the following to join our core raid team. Tank Looking for 1 tank with a decent DPS offspec to fill our core team. DPS We are currently looking for ranged DPS. We will accept melee DPS into the roster if proven exceptional Healers We are currently looking for Holy Paladins, Mistweavers and Discipline Priest. We may also consider recruitment for other exceptional raiders whose classes are not mentioned to join our raid team. If you have any questions regarding the guild or looking to apply to our guild you may add the following people on B.net for a chat. Feel free to add us via BattleTag for more of a chat Epyon#1710 No0bLeTz#6912 Our Discord channel is https://discord.gg/SkZScBW for applicants to chat with us as well.Epyonz1 Nov 26
Nov 26 [A] [SPG] Dynamic Raids: Shift Work Solution Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Hungry Hungry Hippos® at Timezone in a weekly deathmatch, and our tanks taunt UFC fighters. When we enter instances bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. Blizzard pays us to play. We date supermodels. We've all won the lottery. Every sixty seconds in our raids a minute goes by. Our mages have Warglaves of Azzinoth. We all have IQs above 180. Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. We melt steel beams, We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We built this city. We have appeared on the NEWS twelve times this week. We do not talk about Fight Club. We do test on animals. TV-Series: 60 Minutes did a two hour special on our Guild Achievements. We are on a first name basis with Felicia Day, and Hugh Jackman, he plays a Worgen Warrior on Frostmourne. We are [SPG] South Pacific Gamers, The Guild Bank is storage for Leadership only. There is no guild tabard, as it doesn’t match my hairstyle or Transmog Sets. Now all the bullsh*t is out of the way, Let’s get to the Point.Noxie12 Nov 26
Nov 26 [A] <MKUltra> 4/7M recruiting Hi :^), fledgling guild with a core experienced team both in pvp and pve looking to hit this expansion with full force. currently need healers - paladin/priest/Shaman are ideal. casual players are also welcome to join reply to post or pm me or a guild member directly in-game for any additional info. current progress is 4/7M 2/3H. thanks for reading .Skrinch3 Nov 26
Nov 25 Be careful of player Joelios Joined my mythic+ group, accepted ready check, then proceeded to afk when the timer started. Left the group 5 minutes later but not before saying 'lol sucked in dickheads'. http://imgur.com/a/BiEmxFiirnok3 Nov 25
Nov 25 Oldest Guilds on Frostmourne? How old is your guild? Type /guildinfo 10 points for the oldest guild on Frostmourne. This one is 7/3/2007. Was originally Warpath before our raiders took it to another server in MoP and we had to name change when they came back.Zhing9 Nov 25
Nov 25 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on your beloved server. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 7/7 heroic EN and about to jump into ToV. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11:30pm Add one of use if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein0 Nov 25
Nov 24 Dark Fury? Lol how terrible is this guild on your server? I just did a Maw +2 with 3 of their DPS. Kids couldn't dodge simple mechanics, I soloed Helya down from 75% to 71 as the tank then ended up dying because i had no heals. 868 prot warrior trying to carry some garbage barely pushing 150k dps. Ran out of time before we even hit the boss, rogue sprinting way ahead pulling !@#$. Their other guild members tried to tell me to "git gud" in the middle of their EN raid, told them to link me the achievement for EN, couldn't even do that. Sounds to me like a %^-* guild lol. THen the 3 !@#$ bag DPS just disband at helya and leave after I tell them carrying them is almost impossible (truth). Only person to interrupt, 8 times on torrent. One dps died on destructor, another stood right in her corrupt breath. Like cmon lol.Zenkon2 Nov 24
Nov 24 <Burst Phase>3/7M 2/3 H TOV NZ Times [A] <Burst Phase>, currently 3/7M 7/7H 2/3 H Tov is a newly reformed raiding guild built from a core of experienced raiders who have been raiding together since the game came out. We are aiming for progression on a semi-casual schedule with two raid nights - Raids are Thursday 6-9pm and Sunday 5-9pm Server Time . Great for NZ players or Ausy players who want to start raids Early and awsome for Players in Europe and America who work Nights. This is 8-11pm Thursday and 7-11pm Sunday New Zealand Time. We're looking to take a few skilled Ranged dps, but any outstanding applicants will be seriously considered. We're a light hearted group but serious about getting content done, so while we won't bite your head off if you make mistakes, we also won't hesitate to point them out, and help you improve. If that sounds like a bit of you, and our raid times fit your schedule, send myself (Kjowar#1693), Swordblazer (Swordblazer#1431), Darkkon (Pocketbacon#1282) or Wigguno (Wigguno#1614) a message in game for a chat and potentially an invite to our raid group. Looking for 2 more massive DPS Mage/Lock/Rogue/Hunter/Ret Paly/Boomkin Only Our Healers and tanks are amazing and we have a great bunch of friendly players with a positive and fun raid atmosphere. We get !@#$ done :) Regards DarkkonDarkkon4 Nov 24
Nov 24 Are you looking for a heroic raid group? No Dice is a guild for players who are looking for a regular home for clearing heroic content instead of pugging it. Our ideal player is someone with a high level of skill but for what ever reason isn't interested or able to join a mythic progression guild due to time constraints, work or simply because you'd like to enjoy a more chilled approach to the game but still looking to play with other people who are highly skilled. The guild has a focus on clearing heroic raids. We've brought together a group of players who would normally be in decent mythic guilds but aren't for their own reasons and so would otherwise be forced to pug this content. We figure that together we can clear the content faster than we would be able to if we waited until it was puggable and it's also nice to have a regular run every week to cut down on all the stuffing around that goes with finding or making a pug raid. We also focus on clearing mythic+. The lack of mythic raid gear makes this challenging but this actually results in m+ being a viable 'end game' for players who want to push themselves to get the most out of their class, gear and group composition. We are currently in need of more players to flesh out our raid team. If this is something that appeals to you than please contact fmm#1844Atolt1 Nov 24
Nov 24 WTS Nemesis Quests Nemesis Quests - Selling Nemesis Quests of all races of the 500 kills for titles (TITLES) - 15-25 minutes (Little Time) - Conducted just outside your Garrison(Little Travel) -Once started can afk ill kill my own Panda (Little effort) Guaranteed best service, best price around Get in contact of me now to gain this awesome service at Zync#1638 and or Zync#11439 as well as telling me the race you need! From Friendly Erzzy Duely noting nemesis quest provide following titles for there faction ------Alliance Nemesis: Death Stalker <Name> the Death Stalker Nemesis: Huojin's Fall <Name>, Huojin's Fall Nemesis: Killer of Kezan <Name>, Killer of Kezan Nemesis: Orcslayer Orcslayer <Name> Nemesis: Slayer of Sin'dorei <Name>, Slayer of Sin'dorei Nemesis: The Butcher <Name> the Butcher Nemesis: Troll Hunter Troll Hunter <Name> -----Horde Nemesis: Draenei Destroyer <Name>, Draenei Destroyer Nemesis: Dwarfstalker <Name> the Dwarfstalker Nemesis: Gnomebane Gnomebane <Name> Nemesis: Manslayer <Name> the Manslayer Nemesis: Scourge of the Kaldorei <Name>, Scourge of the Kaldorei Nemesis: Terror of the Tushui <Name>, Terror of the Tushui Nemesis: Worgen Hunter Worgen Hunter <Name> Criteria to Warlord of Draenor (title) -Nemesis Races -Fight kill Salute Other services of mine -Cm carries -Lord of war -Seller of rare pets!Erzanna18 Nov 24
Nov 24 whats the deal with the loot train meme? ?Wlv1 Nov 24
Nov 24 [A] <Baeshop Quartet> 7/7M 3/3H - LF1M RDPS <Barbershop Quartet> 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV We are currently looking for a Range DPS (With the exception of mages) to fill out our core and very tight knit roster for Mythic ToV. Raid times (Server Time): Wednesday 9-12pm Thursday 9-12pm (optional alt raid night) Sunday 9-12pm Monday 9-12pm We keep a strict schedule and almost never raid any later, applicants should be capable of attending almost every raid. Btag - Delirious#11415Wynd1 Nov 24
Nov 24 [A] Random Mayhem 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV - LFM RM is an old guild, formed on tich shortly after release. Many players from that time still play, though as life moves on not all raid. RM has always been about the principle of friends raiding with friends, and as such atmosphere and community are a key part of what makes the guild what it is. Along with being a fun and active community, we are also a serious raiding guild that progresses at a reasonable rate on a limited schedule, and expect our raiders to be motivated and determined to excel. Raiders are expected to understand all aspects of their class, including best enchants, gear, rotations, and which talents to change for which fights. Raiders are also expected to have an apt knowledge of encounters before attempting them. We understand that when learning a fight mistakes are common, but repeated and careless/stupid mistakes hamper progression and wont be tolerated long. We also have an active community outside of core raid with some excellent mythic plus groups, alt raids. We are committed to succeeding in all aspects of the game, and are keen to find more players of a similar mindset. We are looking to add to our core roster so If you want a fun, yet serious atmosphere, then we would like to hear from you. Raid times: Wednesday 8-11pm Thursday - 8-11pm Monday - 8-11pm Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Heroic ToV Recruitment: Exceptional healers and dps. As always, if you think you have something to offer our raid we are more than willing to have a chat. Recruitment is always open to socials who like a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Applications at: http://randommayhem.enjin.com/ For further information please PST Neosin, Aldimobile, Belora, or Reinholder in game.Neosin287 Nov 24
Nov 24 <Fallen> 1/7mEN 3/3nTOV LFM <Fallen> is currently looking for a more exceptional players to add to our raid roster. We are a semi-hardcore friendly group of players with a high focus on consistant progression. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Core raid: nights Thursday ,Sunday ,Monday 730-1030svt *alt/lower/trial raid: Wednesday 730svt ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently seaching for : *Shadow Priest *Elemental Shaman *Hunter *Mage *Holy Paladin All exceptional players will be considered regardless of list. Feel free to add me on btag as Ninjja101#1981 or msg in game ßlinkx , Tinyshock for any questions.ßlinkx6 Nov 24
Nov 23 3/7M EN 881 Disc Priest Seeking new home Hey all Seeking a guild to progress through Legion, prefer dedicated people who enjoy achieving results and like to work as a team to help the guild move forward. Currently 3/7M kills with experience on Ily also. Have completed M10+ Dungeons. Moved to Frostmourne last night as my realm couldn't offer me a guild with suitable raid times vs progression. Played wow since Vanilla, mained as priest since BC. Seeking a guild who can offer me a permanent raid spot with times more suited to +8 GMT, however I might be able to be flexible on this slightly. Available any night of the week/weekend. I don't live with my parents either so I don't get told to go to bed :) If you're seeking an experienced disc priest get in touch. ThanksAdrastus11 Nov 23
Nov 23 Rogue 877 equipped LF guild Latest Warcraftlog (H Emerald Nightmare pug): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gNRxPTkZ97384WFq I'm currently LF mythic raiding guild due to current guild not being able to get people for raiding. Looking for guild i can join as core member and be raiding with, not as a backup or on only on some fights etc. I can raid all days as long as after 6:30pm or so server time. probably wouldn't be able to do weekend midday raiding if anything else just post below or add me on hyia#1985 Haven't been able to do any mythic because of like above, haven't done anything in mythic besides ursoc and guild only did one night 4-5 weeks agoZenabii2 Nov 23
Nov 23 <Loot Train> concerns. I was an officer in <Loot Train> They use EPGP the GM and his wife (who holds them back real bad) manually lower their GP to get higher priority on Loot. I urge potential recruits to steer clear of this guild. The wife also made horrible remarks about me.Joygasm2 Nov 23
Nov 23 4/7M holy priest LF guild 4/7M holy priest LF ally guild currently on barthillas horde looking for a guild before coming back to frostmourne 875 ilvl equipped https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15581503/10/#metric=hps add me on btag if you have any questions mowglii#1617Proxye8 Nov 23
Nov 23 [A] <Numb> 3/7M Recruiting <Numb> is currently 3/7M, 2/3H Looking for core raiders for the progression mythic team. Need skilled and consistent raiders mainly in RDPS, but will consider MDPS for core as well. Healers and tank are also needed for common runs of M+ teams which we are pushing +13. Please feel free to whisper me in game or apply at www.goo.gl/aWRcpBLunder0 Nov 23
Nov 23 [A]-<Exposure>-LFM Hello, everyone! <Exposure> is currently looking for a few more exceptional players to help progress further into Heroic and then Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We've currently downed 7/7 and hopefully down some Mythic sometime soon. We're a casual guild, which means that we wont require 100% attendance, but we're currently looking for people who can be dedicated to further the guild's goals of clearing current content in good time. Background The guild consists of a strong core-team of friends who have been playing together for years and have been in and around top progression guilds. Most of our raiding team therefore consists of people who are dedicated to the game and have been playing their classes for a very long time. We are taking it easy this expansion but we still maintain a "casual doesn't mean lazy" mentality. So theory-crafting and class discussions are always welcome :-) We enjoy the social aspect of the game just as much as the raiding part, so a lively guild chat and an active Discord is included with your invitation to the guild. Raiding Days We raid Wednesdays(farm) and Sunday or Monday(progression nights) depending on numbers from 20.30 - 24.00 (at the latest). Mythic+ runs, Alt runs and legacy raiding events will be up throughout the week. Classes we need! Warlocks Shadow or Disc Priests Mistweaver Monk Mage These classes are our priority, but if you're interested, you can always whisper 'Aelitah' in-game (or send a mail, if I'm not online) and we'll have a chat about your application :-) If you have any questions about the guild, you can always whisper me in-game (Aelitah) or comment on this post :) I'm always available for a chat. Aelitah. Recruitment officer of Exposure.Stickyfluid11 Nov 23
Nov 23 Entropy Vs Honestly Who is going to win server first helya??Cocainepapi2 Nov 23
Nov 23 LF late hour casual guild Hello community, I recently moved to Japan, and thinking to move to Frostmourne. I'm really hoping this being a Oceanic Realm, that there will be more active players on when I'm on. I was wondering if there were any late hour guilds looking to recruit. Faction balance doesn't really bother me. I'm looking to play a Holy Pally (currently Alliance, but willing to go Horde). I also play a Warlock (but they aren't in a great place right now). I'm not into raiding, but willing to run some Mythics. I love PVP, and always up for a match. Thanks for letting me throw this out there. Always looking to meet great people.Lockybasterd0 Nov 23
Nov 23 [A] <Agape Horn> Weekend Raiding Hey everybody, we're a guild of close real life friends that raid weekly. Everybody is AHOTC and we're seeking 840+ players on the west coast to join our roster. We're looking for dedicated players over elitist players. While we're good, and clear content, we're not hardcore, and play this game for fun. If you love a good laugh while still progressing through content, can commit to raiding each week and learn from mistakes (this is a biggy,) you'll fit the bill perfectly! Raid times Sunday, 9:30am (8+) Running H EN and N ToV . We regularly run M+ and pug quick N EN runs for alts, and we're always hanging out on our discord. Message me on Butt3rnuts#1371 and we'll have a yarn.Diameter3 Nov 23
Nov 23 [A] Induxi 1/7M EN 3/3N ToV LFM <Induxi> is a 2 night a week guild, that has quickly finished 7/7 Heroic and are progressing into Mythic (1/7M) and H/M ToV. We often run groups to do high mythic+ and are always looking for more people to join us. Currently we are recruiting for both raiding and mythic+ groups. Requirements: - Mature attitude - Working mic/headset - Solid raid experience Raid Times: Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm server time. Sunday: 7pm - 10pm server time. High Priority: - Warlock - Shadow Priest Medium Priority: DPS - Hunter - Death Knight - Rogue - Boomkin - Ret Healers - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Paladin Having a heal/tank off-spec that is up to date is a major bonus. All confident and competent players are encouraged to apply regardless of our priorities above! If raiding isn't your thing, we are looking to expand our Mythic+ roster as well. Currently accepting all geared players to join us on this front. Note: You would not be put on the Mythic Raiding Roster, but there is potential that you could be subbed in if needed. Coming to Heroic raids would also be fine. If you want to talk in-game, feel free to whisper me or add the officers on battle.net: srs#1196 blahsta#1345 aems#1870 quizmania#6622Acittana6 Nov 23
Nov 22 LF Raiding guild Holy Priest LF Raiding guild im a holy priest ilvl 830 atm but going up quickly everyday ect ive just come back to wow used to raid hardcore in Vanilla, BC, WotLK before i quit wow want to get back into the raiding scene taRompaa0 Nov 22
Nov 22 Danny Devito Reminds me of a dwarf. Discuss... Who else watches its always sunny in Philadelphia also?Tikcusemtel1 Nov 22
Nov 22 [US][A] <Beats> GMT+8 Raiding Guild. Beats are a new guild building a raid team. Our goal is to complete all Mythic raids while still remaining on our work friendly 3 day raid week. Due to the nature of our guild chat & relaxed rules on banter while raiding you must currently be over 18 to join. Mythic raiding experience is preferred, however players will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Information: Realm/Faction: Frostmourne Alliance Timezone: GMT+8 Loot System: EPGP Voice Communication: Discord Progression: EN 7/7H 1/7M TOV 3/3N Raid Times: Wednesday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm GMT+8 Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm GMT+8 Sunday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm GMT+8 Monday (Optional): 7:30pm-11:00pm GMT+8 Recruitment: Open to all roles/classes. High priority for Tank High priority for RDPS. Contact: Pyalodjinn, Bnet: MiiRacle#1936 Olu, Bnet: Xlm#6246Bonemangler1 Nov 22
Nov 22 <Imperious> 1/7M 7/7H 6pm-9pm ST Wed/Thurs. We are currently 1/7M 7/7H. Looking to recruit a few decent dps one with tank OS for progression raids. Ranged prefferably, but if you can perform we encourage you to enquire regardless. We start early and raid two nights a week Wed/Thurs 6pm-9pm server time, with a third optional/alt night on Sunday for farm/alt content. We are pretty relaxed, however we take raiding seriously and progression is our focus. Raiding 6 hours per week we are looking for players that can make most if not all raids, show up on time with the appropriate spec/enchants/consumables, and demonstrate a good understanding of their class and the fight mechanics. Anyone interested feel free to contact any of the following people in-game: Gerbosaurus Maanta Oxxii Spankstar Mysteree StarquakeStarquake19 Nov 22
Nov 22 LF Raid guild DemLock Hey guys I'm faction changing on Friday and looking for a raid guild. I currently have a lot of free time and I'm prepared to dedicate myself to a raid guild. I'm not geared as of yet due to everywhere I go, Alliance always know, I'm an easy kill KO (Hollywood undead joke) Looking for an active guild to also make mates to do other content, as my mates only play LoL and OW. Been playing since late wrath, and raiding finally seems appealing to me. Thanks guys have a good oneVauban5 Nov 22
Nov 22 [H - Barthilas] <Infinitus> 5/7M LFM DPS We are currently progressing on Mythic Cenarius with high hopes it will go down this week, and moving on to Xavius, Helya(H). We are looking for serious but fun loving players to join our team to go into Nighthold with a strong core group of people. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm Mon/Wed/Thurs. Currently we are recruiting the following: -Mage -Shadow Priest -MM Hunter -Resto Shaman or Druid We will consider all other dps provided they perform to the standards we expect and have as much fun as we do. Friday nights is also an optional H EN or ToV carry runs with the chance to make some gold for an hours work! Please contact us in game or by adding our battle-tag's below. Lavacake - Aman#1685 Nosgoth/Vorador - Happymatty83#1759Lavacake2 Nov 22
Nov 21 Frostmournes Guildless Hi, As i see Frostmourne H side slowly disappearing ratio wise it has come to my attention that no matter what Most people are looking for Mythic raiding guilds regardless of ilvl or already established guilds transferring to A side because the ratio is like 75% A 25% H. This is not targeting just horde its for alliance as well, swapping over to both factions seeing whats happening on either side. Here we have potential use of: forums, reddit, mmo champ, icy veins etc to recruit. These are all places you can recruit on yes, now what im getting at is theirs 850ilvl and 860ilvl people looking for Mythic guilds ONLY - I am suggesting that people of higher ilvl or lower ilvl give other guilds a shot trying to step into Mythic, You could be sitting there for another week or more looking for a guild when you could be that 1 or 2 people needed for another guild to get into that mythic door. I also understand that people want to pick up where they left off in last guild or raid etc but sometimes you need to go back in order to step forward. Now in saying such i see heaps of forum posts and people in-game looking for "Mythic Guilds" 840 -880 etc who are still guildless simply because they want that core spot with a "no more effort to put in guild" Finding a guild is just like building a guild or finding a women/male to love etc- Slay your dragons before you find your queen/king, You need to weed out the **** in order the get the goods. Get your head out of your !@# and start breathing air and see that their are heaps of guilds with potential both A/H side regardless of 7/7 mythic. The finale - Well as i wait to be flamed by other people for posting such issues to come to attention or guild failing all the usual banter crap that gets dished out. Lets hope that some of you may not have such a pig headed mind. This is simply to get your head out of the gutter and help other guilds looking for people. If you dont like it just stay sidelined and let your character dissolve into the wow community of elitist or turn your head around and find a guild that you could potentially help/progress & before you know it back at where you last left with new mates and a new guild that you may have thought was Junk and had no potential.Sixavelli1 Nov 21