Frostmourne

Sep 27 (H) LF core raiders <ArmyofdarknesS> has a need for keen players esp DPS to join the guild & the core raid team for ToS raids N/H. Looking to get some M progression underway before Antorus drops. We will be guild raiding Antorus and looking to prog raid mythic asap. 8pm ST Thurs/Fri/Sat. Flasks feasts provided, G repair availability to raid core. Any class/spec may apply but we do only have need of certain classes so trials in competition for spots would apply to others. We would offer preference to skilled and geared DPS from the following classes: Arms Warrior Mage BM or MM Hunter Enh Shaman Ret Pally We do have a spot for another experienced and mythic ready geared Blood DK or Guardian Druid. We already have a tank in progress but they would become the backup if someone who can earn the position via trial demonstrations of capability. Also there is a spot now for a Holy Priest at the edge of mythic ready gearing. We would have a trial for a MW Monk/Resto Druid in competition with an existing member for current 2/3/9 comps, but monk would slot into mythic prog immediately. Core team is expected to attend 90-100% of all raids. Compulsory: A lockout with zero kills. Any kills without GM exception result in removal from raid team for all difficulties for that reset period. Using kills is counter productive to progressing the overall raid team gear levels and usually wastes gear that can be viable for other members who need it. Notice of non attendance. Discord is available on nearly every mobile phone, dropping a message of not coming in chat is just to simple, considerate and readily available. Absence without notice will result in sanctions matching up with history of failure to provide notice. Raid addons. Regardless of experience certain addons are mandatory including RClootcouncil. Discord with working microphone and the ability to call position in interrupts, soak covers, solo soaks and any need for extra healing. Add Btag Smushie#1713 for a chat.Incubüs1 Sep 27
Sep 27 933 HPriest LF Heroic/Mythic prog 8:30 PM Mediocre Holy Priest Seeks New Adventures [Frostmourne] With much regret, I've left my latest guild due to what I foresaw would eventually become schedule conflicts. I hope the best outcome of them and wish them all the best success in Argus. At this point in time, I would like to find a mostly-casual guild who are either preparing to start mythic ToS/in early stages of progression, or are in the middle-to-end bosses of Heroic progression. My only requirement is an understanding of parental responsibilities and have schedules between 8:30-11:00 a couple of nights a week. Some patience may be required as I learn to develop a firmer grasp of healing and raiding. Thank you for your time and consideration!Abberlaine0 Sep 27
Sep 27 [A] <Valiance> is recruiting! Hello all, We are a raiding guild who is currently 8/9 H TOS. We are currently looking for reliable and exceptional players to finish H TOS progression. Our raid times are, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday 9:30-12:00 server time. Currently seeking the following classes: TANK (Any Class) Range DPS Healers If you'd like to talk more, feel free to add three of our officers, Sazumiya, Qezzr and Neishala on Fefalas#1748 , Qezza#1641 , Neishala#8263.Sazumiya15 Sep 27
Sep 27 Tank 9pm+ ST 4/9M LF guild Looking for a fun relaxed guild that also likes prog Tank 9pm+ ST im 940/66 Pm me in game if you want to chat to me yo :)Vodkhå0 Sep 27
Sep 26 [A]LP, 3/9M casual 2 nights LFM! G'day future 69'er(s), Last Prodigies is currently seeking raiders of all calibers to be a part of our fun and semi-competitive raiding experience. We have something for everyone so if you love the number 69 as much as us, read on! Guild info: Server: Frostmourne Faction: Alliance Schedule: W Th, 8:30-11pm ST. Current recruitment needs: Warlock Moonkin Mage 1 OS tank.What makes Last Prodigies unique? We are a stable guild, been around for 8 years and here to stay. We take raiding with a larger-than-life attitude. Our raids are laid back and fun, and the team is cohesive and respectful. Mature-minded guild, we stay 69 miles away from drama. Other activities: 1. Daily mythic+ runs, we have multiple groups that push different levels. 2. Weekend heroic farm/alt, bring booze. 3. We play in many other games, eg: Fortnite, Overwatch, on off nights. Contacts: Robert#6541 Sathom#1860Robulous147 Sep 26
Sep 26 Elemental Shaman Looking for Mythic TOS Guild Elemental shaman looking for mythic TOS progression guild. Current progression 3/9 M. isgi#1576Luftshammy5 Sep 26
Sep 26 935 Monk and Priest Hello, We're both approx. 935 ilevel with 3/9 mythic experience. Currently raiding as Mistweaver and Disciple, however the monk is competent at all 3 specs and the priest prefers discipline or holy. I can provide links to logs but have recorded >90 parses on some fights. We're looking for an adult guild which at least dabbles in mythic content (first few bosses per tier is fine we're not aiming hardcore) and that does Rated battlegrounds / arenas / mythic +'s. Please reply to this thread, I'll add you on bnet if I think you are offering what we are looking for. Applogies for the cloak and dagger but our current GM is a control freak.Swiftycow10 Sep 26
Sep 26 (A) 931 resto druid LF mythic guild Guild broke apart. Been stuck on 9/9h for over a month. Back in wrath and cata i raided in a server first guild on khaz goroth. I can raid 2 nights a week as i have 2 kids so i have to juggle my days. Pref raid time are between 7-11Hexem4 Sep 26
Sep 26 [A] <Viva la Maceron> 4/9M 2 Nights/Week LFM Viva la Maceron is a Frostmourne based raiding guild that is now changing to 3 nights a week! We are a guild focused on consistent progression while being able to have a joke at the same time. RAID DAYS/TIMES Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8pm-11pm ST CURRENT PROGRESSION 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras RECRUITING Currently recruiting all classes and specs to fill out our roster. Add TalaMoana#1225 for a chat in game or apply directly at http://www.vivalamaceron.comAv2 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] <Völtage> Khaz/Dath (3/9M ToS) Recruiting Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Ranged/melee dps. If you don't see your class/spec please get ahold of us as all candidates will be considered. Raid Times in AEST: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Mon/Friday nights About us Formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve "Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan" and push the guild into the server top 10. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. Currently sitting on 3/9 Mythic, and still top 10 server. We're constantly running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the main focus is to down mythic content. Get in touch with: Grim#1548 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks.Grimmerz0 Sep 25
Sep 25 Aftermath 5/9M TOS recruiting LFM <Aftermäth> -Raid Schedule- Wednesday , Thursday & Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST (AEST) -Raid Information- *What's the attendance requirement? We're asking you to attend ALL raid nights 100% of the time if you can not attend inform raid leader,Gm,Officers. *What addons are required for raiding? DBM or BigWigs & RC Lootcouncil angry assignments *What platform is used for voice chat? Discord. *How is loot handled? Loot is distributed Via Loot Council have high attendance and performance based everyone will get there fair share at loot. If interested in a position in the guild and would like to progress through the raid teir in a fun team please add me to Btag for a chat. All roles open for recruitment always looking for talent battletag. MickyD#11180 - Guild Master & Raid Leader Thank you!Knawty32 Sep 25
Sep 25 <C H A N N E L V> | GMT+8 | ToS 3M <C H A N N E L V> is a Vietnam based guild, while players from other countries are welcome. Our raid leader is willing to communicate with English to those who cannot speak Vietnamese, such as me who come from Hong Kong. We lost some core raiders recently, we will revamp our roster and schedule to accommodate more players for our raid group. Looking to get back to 3M soon and more. Yes. We need you. Our past progression 7/7M - 2/3M - 6/10M and currently ToS 3/9M. We have 4 raid nights a week: - Wed (OPTIONAL FARMING CONTENT) - Thur/Fri/Sat: (MYTHIC CONTENT Clear & Progression) 21:00 - 00:00 (GMT+8) 23:00 - 02:00 (Server Time) Requirements - Available at our raiding time - Age 18+ - Skilled gamer + Fast Learner - Good sportsmanship - join Discord - DBM, GTFO, RCLootCouncil Good to have: - 8/9H experience - decent WCL parse (50+) To join or queries, please add Peonlord#3475 for more informantionRollingbro2 Sep 25
Sep 25 Forming M+ team Destiny 2 has claimed my sales team and so I'm going to make another one. Currently need all. (Tank/Healer/DPS) LF people who have pushed at least 2000 m+ rating last season to make things as easy as possible. Thanks for the trolls in game just now, I'm actually mad af lol Bdclive#1712 if you wanna chatCliveparma0 Sep 25
Sep 24 A <Desire> Recruiting!! Hey World!... of Warcraft... <Desire> is a semi-hardcore mature raiding guild on the Frostmourne server. We aim to maintain a mature raid environment that can be fun and fulfilling. We try to keep toxicity to a minimum in the guild to keep our fun raid environment. Our raid days are: Wed, Sun, Mon - 8:45pm svt till 12am svt Our current prog is : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Desire We are currently recruiting a Boomkin and another RDPS (Not Hunter!!) We also have a few members who love to push keys and their M+ score and are keen in getting more casual players or m+ oriented players in our team. if you are interested in becoming a part of our guild please message us on battlenet or any member in-game! orangejuicec#11951Wildhéart4 Sep 24
Sep 24 [A] WTB Tabard of the Lightbringer Hey all, As title suggests. Only looking to purchase it on fmourne alliance side only. Offering: 140k CheersRvrb0 Sep 24
Sep 24 Looking for a raiding guild 920 DH looking for a raiding guildKhirik0 Sep 24
Sep 24 [A] LF Casual Guild Hey everyone, I've been playing WoW on and off since Wrath and I'd like to get back into some casual (about 2 nights a week) raiding with a guild and/or some mythic+ and maybe casual pvp. Add me on my battletag "Helios#1373". Hope to hear from you soon :)!Asÿa0 Sep 24
Sep 23 <Closed> Erstwhile, Magister Mortalis Thanks to those who have shown interest; however, due to obligations by all officers and GM around real life, it has been decided that the best option for all was to disband the guild and part amicably, rather than put strain on the officers and raiders to comply with a raid schedule that no longer suited anyone. To those who have stayed until the end - we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your unflagging loyalty and commitment. We wish you the very best in Azeroth, and hope to catch up one day soon and trade war stories.Abberlaine6 Sep 23
Sep 22 Arms Warrior LF GMT+8 Guild. Hey dudes & female dudes, Looking for a guild to raid with, just come back to the game and playing this Arms warrior. 5/9M Exp on my monk before I quit. Chilling in my mates guild as a social until I find something. Gearing up pretty quickly and hope to hear from some people soon. Hit me up with battletags and ill add you tonight.Wtbtankpls2 Sep 22
Sep 22 Frostmourne <Pictionary> 9/9H 4/9M Recruiting Frostmourne <Pictionary> is currently seeking to recruit: 1x Tank, with strong DPS off Spec 1x RDPS Currently 9/9 Heroic 4/9 Mythic ToS, Mandatory Mythic Progression is as follows: Wednesday + Thursday 9:30PM to 12:30PM Server Time. Optional Raid Times: Sunday 9:30PM Server Time - Normal ToS Monday 9:30PM to 12:30 Server Time - Heroic/Progression Voice Channel - Discord Applications or inquiries please send messages in game to: Deathowl#1320 LJHooker#1136 Gorjuss#1360Albinöz8 Sep 22
Sep 21 <Völtage> Khaz'goroth/Dath LF Mythic raiders. Völtage is currently seeking committed raiders to join our progression team as we clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Rogue Windwalker monk Feral druid Mage These classes would be ideal although all classes/specs will be considered particularly dps classes. Raid Times: Wednesday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Thursday - 7:30 -10:30 Server time. Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30 Server time. Organised Mythic Keystone runs Monday/Friday nights About Us: A relatively young guild formed in the final weeks of Nighthold with the intention of pushing high end raiding, we managed to achieve 'Ahead of the Curve: Gul'dan' and push the guild into the server top 50. The majority of the core is made up of ex hardcore and mythic raiders from other realms who decided on a slightly more relaxed environment. Now the focus has switched to Tomb of Sargeras. After the first few weeks of Tomb we have managed to get 9/9 heroic and now 3/9 Mythic and into the realm top 10, with the intention of clearing as far as we can into ToS and going even further once Antares drops. Outside of raiding, we are actively running keystones, arenas and battlegrounds, but the core motivation is to down mythic content. As a guild we run a busy and thriving discord for voice comms and dank memes, with there always being a number of people online to talk to with the age demographic ranging from around 17 to late 50's. Loot distribution is handled via Loot Council, so if you have any questions regarding that feel free to ask. If this sounds like something you would be interested in learning more about please get in touch with: Grim#1548 Valashu#1337 Vycer#1500 DoggadogJR#1662 Alternatively just /who Völtage in-game and ask for an Officer. Thanks in advance.Grimmerz0 Sep 21
Sep 20 <Green Grenade> 5/9m exp - 3/9 first week Green Grenade - US/OC Frostmourne Green Grenade is a new guild formed from experienced mythic raiders and veteran WoW players looking to progress through high-end conent. We expect a high level of banter alongside a high level of play, but most of all we expect to slay dragons. We are looking primarily for competent Ranged DPS with a positive mindset and eagerness for progression to fill our mythic ToS team and eventually into antorus. We expect all potential recruits to have 925+ ilvl, knowledge for the fights we are trialling them on and a good overall attitude. All spots are competitive, meaning even if your class/spec is not listed, we may still take you into consideration. We are currently in high demand for - *Balance druid *Holy paladin Elemental shaman Affliction/Destruction warlock Shadow priest Our raid times are currently 7:00pm-10:00pm Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday To contact us ingame, add dimojR#1542 (GM) godsworld#11438 (O) marto#1272 (O)Threepiece3 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Dispøsed> 8/9M LF Ranged DPS <Dispøsed> 7/7M 3/3M 10/10M 7/9M are always recruiting exceptional players of all roles. Must have relevant experience/gear/mythic logs. Special interest in the following: 1x Hunter 1x Rogue 1x Ranged DPS We raid Wed/Sun/Mon 7.30-11.30ST. Add Viper66#1868 for a chat. Thanks!Vipr10 Sep 20
Sep 19 [A] 915 Resto druid for casual raiding N/AWiinter0 Sep 19
Sep 18 [A] 9/9H 7/9M <Head Office> Frostmourne <Head Office> is a semi-hardcore 3 night 9 hour raiding guild, We're a guild that has raided together for a while and reformed from core raiders that enjoy playing with each other. We have a decent roster of skilled players that enjoy pushing high M+ and is always looking to improve our skills individually. Raid Times Wednesday 7:30-10:30ST Sunday 7:30-10:30ST Monday 7:30-10:30ST Progression 10/10M NH (Cutting Edge) 7/9M ToS Recruitment At the end of the day we're looking for people who are willing to join an active guild looking to clear content in a timely fashion and ready to put in the time to do so. We expect a 90% attendance rate from all raiders. Currently recruiting all exceptional players, with a strong preference for Strong healers and Ranged DPS. If your interested please get in contact with Kyefong#1107 Theo#1945Kyefongx4 Sep 18
Sep 18 Mythic Progression Guild WTB Healers Unlimited We are a casual raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Our guild, Unlimited, consists of international players from Malaysia and Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia Pacific. We welcome all casuals who would like to be part of this big family. Present Progression: 9/9H 3/9M Currently, our raid team is semi-hardcore. We are focusing on progressing on current content mythic raids. We need dedicated and competent core raiders to know their class, fights and mechanics. Turn up for raids and be comfortable to sit out for certain fights during progression or farm runs. We do not want to spend excessive hours on achieving progression kills because of one person's mistake. Therefore, we want raiders that fit the above criteria so that we can progress smoothly. We are using an EPGP loot system. For more information regarding loot, please ask the officers in guild. Past From previous patches and expansions, we have achieved a few top tier end raids. We have been sticking to a raid schedule to encourage a balance of different classes that may help in our mythic progression. Recruitment > Will pay for transfer to committed players only. > 30 to 50k per week (depend how pro u are) <Heals> > Restoration shaman > Mistweaver monk >Holy priest >Resto druid > Provide links to your logs and our officers will check them > Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month > You will be trialed in normal or heroic ToS > Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. Our Expectations From You ★Attendance: Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We handle with the occasional sign out provided you give us a heads up so that we have the time to prepare for it. Once progression is done and we will lighten up the attendance requirement. ★Communication: Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. The raid consists of 19 other people who have invested their time into progression, so be considerate as the world does not revolve around you. Be able to handle criticism on your class. We expect you to have good written and spoken English (fluent singlish is welcome too). We will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids. Join our Whatsapp group for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thursday, Monday (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Friday and Saturday (Heroic optional) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Tuesday (Normal / Heroic optional) after reset 11.00pm - 1.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Regardless of DST, we will raid according to GMT+8 time. Do not hesitate to contact us in game or via Bnet ID Honey#1274 (Main contact person) LynnKaylen#1511 Any officers in guildKiabo1 Sep 18
Sep 18 [H]LF Serious pvp guild fury warrior looking for serious pvp guilds for horde, 1600+ exp for rbgs & 1550+ exp for arenas, more than happy to trail for guild add me, Alferino#1248Alferìno0 Sep 18
Sep 18 <Kings Guard> NZ, 7/9M 6-9 pm ST! LF Healer! <Kings Guard> is recruiting for legion! We are an NZ based Mythic raiding guild looking to recruit members to join our core Legion Raid Team on Frostmourne [A]. We are a fun laid back group of friends who are all experienced with running Mythic raids and have got together to form an NZ guild for Legion. Our goal for Legion is clear all the Mythic content as it is current, with a strong and skilled team while enjoying the game. Will post what we are currently recruiting but all applications will be considered. We raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 6pm - 9pm ST. If this sounds like it works for you, add me @ Zylenn#11774 and we can have a chat!Zylenn0 Sep 18
Sep 17 Group LF merge GMT+8 Hey everyone, We have a group of about 12-15 AOTC players wanting to merge with another guild to push mythic. We raid 9pm-12 GMT+8, 2-3 nights a week. If you are a guild who would like to explore, leave your btag and we will get back.Kicksz3 Sep 17
Sep 17 LF Jewelcrafter to Craft some Quick Lionseye looking for someone on the horde side to craft a few Quick Lionseye I have the materials. Thanks.Evning0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Realm Xfer - New start & looking for guild Experienced player, realm transferred to Frostmourne with this ungeared toon looking to start again on my druid. Im looking for a friendly inclusive guild that does Normal and Heroic raiding.Treelore0 Sep 17
Sep 17 Holy paladin LF Guild Evening all just looking for a guild to get back into raiding with in 7.3 If this tickles your fancy hit me up on Bnet @ fullmetal301@#1695 I have had mythic experience this expansion, i've just taken sometime off. 920hpal/(Alt)887Restodruid/(Alt)870Protpally looking for raiding guildNojwons5 Sep 17
Sep 16 [A] 925 Affi Warlock 9/9h 3/9M Hi guys, i am looking for a late-night semi-hardcore raiding guild that aims for cutting edge with same or higher prog. Raid Times mon-fri 9pm SGT (11pm SVT/AEST)Hãrrydøtter4 Sep 16
Sep 15 Old school wow players require social guild! Hello, Myself and a friend are looking for a social and active guild to be a part of. We are 2 guys in our 30's (been playing wow since closed beta) who enjoy a laugh and are somewhat casual. We can raid mostly on weekends and ideally would like a guild to do mythic+, pvp, raid and mostly just sit in teamspeak / discord and chat about "stuff" whilst making friends. We both have a number of alts also, there is also possibility of 3-4 other friends joining us if the environment is right. If anyone can recommend a fairly populated and active guild please let me know! Thank you :)Clappsy6 Sep 15
Sep 15 Guardian Druid LF H/M Guild Currently only experienced 6/9 H TOS - Was stuck on another server and left for Frostmourne after wanting a lot more progression. I would prefer a guild that raids on weeknights around roughly 6:30PM ST till about 11:30PM ST any times between that are fine with me. - Previous Experience - 13/14 M SoO 7/7H EN 10/10H NH 6/9H TOS Contact - Arinix#11958Níxy0 Sep 15
Sep 15 - I M M E R S E D - 4/9 Mythic Alliance gmt+8 - I M M E R S E D - is a tight-knit Perth based group on Frostmourne looking to push progression on a relaxed schedule whilst still having a laugh at the same time. We have been together since ICC in various forms. We are recruiting like-minded individuals who are eager to finish Mythic ToS and in to Burning Throne. We raid two days with an optional third for old content or farm clears. Progression: 4\9 Mythic ToS Raid Times: Server Time Wed/Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30am Sunday is optional but may be required for the first couple of weeks for new content Raid forms 15mins early. Recruitment: Healer: Mistweaver Ranged DPS: Lock, Hunter Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, DH, Windwalker All exceptional players will be considered. To be considered you must have: - Reliable raid attendance - Impressive mythic/heroic logs - Prior raiding experience - Ability to take criticism and a willingness to better yourself - A sense of humour and a good attitude If interested whisper: Baddie#1555 Drakenhax#1489Drakenpwnini5 Sep 15
Sep 14 [H] 5/9 M Guild LFM 5/9 Mythic Horde Guild < Orc Lives Matter > on US Burning Legion is looking for new raiders. Raid Days / Times : Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday; 8:30 - 11:30 CST, (9:30 - 12:30 EST), (6:30 - 9:30 PST) High Demand Classes: Holy Paladin, DPS warrior, Resto Druid Demand: Any skilled DPS Loot: Loot Counclie Requirements: 1) 9/9 Heroic Experience, (3/9 M prefered) 2) Recent Logs 3) Addons: Bigwigs /DBM ... etc 4) Postive attitude and ability to accept criticism 5) Discord (voice) Guild Atomsphere: NSFW, Non toxic, Close Knit If your are interested please message Shiz or Rigwaltz via Discord. Contact Info: GM: Shiz Btag - Shizz#1370, Discord - Shizz#9104 Rigwaltz: Discord - Rigwaltz#0828Riglawtz0 Sep 14
Sep 13 905 Arms LF Semi-casual Guild for raiding Hi! About myself: - I'm from Northern California but I've lived and worked in Asia for the last decade. - I'm in my early 30s and run a venture capital firm - I've played on and off since Vanilla and I play my class very well What I want: - My only thing is that I want a group based in Beijing time - which is like Singapore and Hong Kong etc. - I'm on Oceanic Frostmourne server. But happy to pay for a transfer if needed. - Happy to interview for a slot on Discord is needed. - I'm also willing to help invest into the guild with a lot of tokens/gold if needed. A quick disclaimer: - I travel for work a lot (50%) - I live in China so my internet is absolutely !@#$. On good days I can get 180ms. But don't worry, this will change once I move to HK soon.Corgibutt2 Sep 13
Sep 13 Seeking a Mythic raid partner team :) Hi Frostmourne forums, My team, Last Prodigies, consists of genuinely good natured peeps, and we recently got hit in the gut by the roster boss. We've decided that giving up is not an option, so if your team is experiencing a similar situation, we can work something out :) Please add me @ Robert#6541, happy to chat over Discord. RobRobulous2 Sep 13
Sep 13 Resto druid Ex hardcore raider LFG Ex hardcore raider Looking for a new guild to join https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/soulol#rankingzone=10 top 5 resto druid on Frostmourne during Emerald nightmare Mythic Past progression Cata Tier 11 Realm 1st Saurfang Tier 12 Realm 2nd post nerf Rag Tier 13 Realm 2nd MOP Tier 14 OCE 2nd Tier 15 OCE 2nd Tier 16 OCE 2nd (quit before garrosh kill) WOD didnt raid Legion 6/7M quit before easy Xavius kill haha 3/3H Helya Raid times are flexible we can chatSoulol4 Sep 13
Sep 13 [A] Tactical Pause - 2/9M ToS - Casual Guild Looking to take a step back in WoW but still want to progress through raiding content? Tactical Pause is a newly formed guild at the start of legion. Created by friends from ex semi-hardcore and hardcore guilds. Relaxed guild environment and raid team with constant banter during raids. Currently looking for new members (predominately DPS classes) to step into mythic raiding and further content. Schedule Sunday - 8:00pm - 12:00pm (AEDT // GMT+10) Contact If you wish to join the team or any questions, contact me on Bnet. Btag: Twig#1232Xtwigg5 Sep 13
Sep 13 1/9M exp Raider LF new guild Hello, I'm looking for a new raiding guild on the alliance side for this new mage. The current guild i raid with on Horde Barthilas (1/9M ToS) has become some what toxic and i am now in the market for a new guild. I have only recently dinged so my current gear is low but don't fear i am addicted to this game and ill gear up quickly (especially with the new changes to mythic + ) Experience: EN 7/7M Cutting edge NH 7/10M ToS 1/9M 9/9H I can make any raid that starts after 7:30pm AEST (Server time) I can also provide logs on request for my previous raiding toon. A new home has been found thank you.Joraven5 Sep 13
Sep 13 <A> <Chaotic Serenity> G1 6/9M LF DPS Chaotic Serenity is now recruiting for our legion mythic roster, we are a pretty casual guild in terms of atmosphere but we also aim at getting !@#$ done. <insert cliche here>. Chaotic Serenity was formed over 5 years ago at the beginning of patch 4.1 with Firelands. We are a long term stable guild with many years of experience. We provide a good steady raid team with steady progression whilst only raiding 9 hours a week. This allows our raiders the ability to easily mix real life responsibilities with the commitment of raiding. With an experienced leadership team; which has been the same for many years now, CS is a great place for someone looking for a long term home. Previous Achievements. Cataclysm Firelands: 7/7H Dragon Soul: 8/8H MoP MSV: 4/6H HoF: 2/6H ToES: 2/4H ToT: 4/13H SoO 11/14H WoD HM: 3/7M pre BRF BRF: 8/10M pre HFC, 10/10M post HFC HFC: 13/13M Legion EN: 7/7M ToV: 2/3M pre NH, 3/3M pre Gul'Dan NH: 10/10M We have also opened up a 2nd raid group for the +8GMT Timezone, please contact Xymora for more infomation. Current Progression is 3/9M. Currently we're looking to solidify our roster as we continue into Legion. RECRUITING: 1 x Hunter 1 x Rogue 1 x DPS (non-spriest/mage/boomkin) AND ANY exceptional raider that believes they can outperform our current raiders. RAIDING SCHEDULE LEGION PROGRESSION During Progression, we maintain a 3 day, 3 hour per raid schedule. (Excluding the first week of heroic and mythic, which includes a 3 hour Sunday raid.) WEDNESDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST THURSDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST MONDAY 7:30 to 10:30 ST As with many guilds, their are optional alt runs etc on weekends as well, which include the heroic bosses of the current tier once the majority of the raid has what it needs from heroic. These runs are usually done on Sunday at 6:30ST but are optional. LOOT SYSTEM Our loot is handled via RC loot council using a loot council system. Our first priority is to pass loot to which class/player will best help us with the upcoming bosses. After that, we will prioritize on ability as well as a players history with our guild. Requirements We are looking for recruits to at minimum be of 920ilvl and 55+ Artifact Traits with 4 piece preferable. We have the aim of improving throughout the tiers beyond, and thus we won't hesitate to deny a trial if We believe they will be detrimental to the atmosphere or our progression. Interested? Please register on our website here: chaoticserenity-fm.enjin.com and follow the prompts. OR add myself on btag faelaelae#1679, Judico on hunta#1768, Primelegend on nismo350z#1892, Exoblade on Exoblade#1307 or Rodwartharks on squirrelbear#1689 Alternatively, you may contact me on Jackowin or Faelaelae ingame or faelaelae#2201 on discord.Faelaelae15 Sep 13
Sep 13 Looking to Raid Looking for progression raiding guild 917 fury warrior.Fixedwarrior2 Sep 13
Sep 12 LF raiding guild multipul lvl 110s Just came back to the game looking for a home Main ilvl 822 Frost DK Alts 110 Vengence DH 110 Fire Mage 110 Fury Warrior 100 Pally 100 Shaman willing to play the class thats needed PM in game if need more deetsSkarree4 Sep 12
Sep 12 Ilvl 918 MW Monk 6/9H LF Guild . Times available & time zone: Very late night or early morning- Start: 5pm AEST or later End: 8am AEST or sooner 2. Server preference: None, will server change, hopefully after a trial. 3. Faction preference: None preferred. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-hardcore, i'm willing to sacrifice a bit of time but my job, well-being, and friends will always come first to me. 5. Current progression/experience: I am 8/9N and 6/9H bosses, but like to say I learn quickly. Have also seen and read guides on all non-mythic bosses already. 6. Recent logs (if available): From my own logs, -H- Goroth - 693,427 -H- Demonic Inquisiton - 652,026 -H- Harjatan - 786,312 -H- Sister of the Moon - 725,012 -H- The Desolate Host - 609,538 -H- Maiden of Virtue - 696,605 7. Contact info: In game whisper or mail, or writing here or my Btag is Kiwilemonade#11734 8. Anything else: Love socializing and generally just doing group activities be it raiding or doing mythic keystones, legacy raids you name it. 4 Piece set-bonus 2 Legendaries (3 total) AK 40, Ranks 51Kiwilemonade4 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 11 926 Boomkin LF Mythic Raiding Guild Have found guild. Thanks to people who got in contact with me!Nomorehots6 Sep 11
Sep 11 H 920 Havoc DH - Looking for Horde Raid Guild Looking for a guild who is currently raiding at any time of the day/night. I am currently 8/9 H ToS but am happy to join a guild at any stage as long as they're already raiding. I am not interested in a PvP guild, thank you. Feel free to add me: jesse#1785Financials2 Sep 11
Sep 11 PVP player LF Raiding Guild (H) Age: 27 Class/Spec: Discipline Priest Raiding Exp: I raided with guilds in WOTLK yeah thats it for raiding xp. I've pugged most of the raids since then. I cleared some heroic stuff in WOD if I rememebr right and did heroic nighthold just pugging. Don't ask me to post you warcraft log or you will get a poo in the mail. Availability: Any time at night thats not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Time Zone: Sydney Experience on class: Pug Raiding, Gold Challenge Modes in WOD Pugged, +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon Pugged, Arena (2600 Rating Legion & WOD ), I don't RBG or Pet Battle. /Played: 1100 days 600 on Priest mostly Discipline I hate Holy and ShadowTuckbudford2 Sep 11