Frostmourne

Mar 7 <Kingsglaive> recruiting for M NH core <kingsglaive> is a perth based, late night OCE raiding guild. Raid times are Thursdays / Mondays from 1130ST - 230ST which may include wednesdays for M NH. Currently seeking RDPS for core. 10/10 H . Prefer 880(890 would be ideal)+ with atleast 45 points in weapon. Contact either "Ztee" "Glaivezooka" or add me on bnet - "hawkei#11377"Hawkeí0 Mar 7
Mar 7 N/A N/ADoogsismybae1 Mar 7
Mar 5 [A]H NH Raid (Sun 1AM Server Time) Semi-guild group trying to build up a roster so that we don't have to keep pugging! Mostly looking for ranged DPS. Alts welcome as long as you know fight mechanics and can pull decent DPS/HPS. PM / In-game mail for more info.Flikr0 Mar 5
Mar 5 902 equip ENh LFG 4/10M exp https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15317181/latest/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/99/latest/#class=Shaman&spec=Enhancement https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/99/9#metric=dps&class=Shaman&spec=Enhancement Consistent Top10 AllStar Enh on Frostmourne. Currently looking for a 5+/10M guild. Add me @ Sharkradical#1149Sharkradical0 Mar 5
Mar 5 903, 4/10 mythic Boomy LF guild. Pref to raid after 8pm server, 3 days only. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10667452/11/# ubi#1504Ùbi7 Mar 5
Mar 4 [H/A] 873 Resto Shaman Looking to Gear & Raid G'day. I'm currently looking for a semi-serious raiding guild who're willing to take me on and help me gear up to raid with them. I am available every night from 6pm-12am~(Melbourne Time - Can be flexible) and will be very dedicated to improving my play and helping where I can in and out of raids. I am open to faction changing if an Alliance guild if they're certain they want me. I don't want to waste money on changing factions if you'll replace me for someone with better gear. Thanks for reading ,':)Ogrerection3 Mar 4
Mar 4 [A] 894 prot warrior tank LF guild I am currently on AMAN'THUL looking to server transfer to frostmourne and join a raiding progression guild. Jor#1175 is my btag if youd like to talk a bit more. Currently 4/10 H and I have experience in raiding as well as raid leading.Jordarn1 Mar 4
Mar 4 . .Sharkradical1 Mar 4
Mar 3 [A] Ret LF Arena Partners G'day, just came back from a 4 year WOW hiatus lol ! Anyway looking for 2's/3's arena partners .Santerath0 Mar 3
Mar 3 903 (912 in bags) Mage, 4/10M - LF Guild Hey, my guild recently disbanded, and I find the game rather hollow without doing prog content. -- Have Found a Guild -- I've been playing on / off since Vanilla - but was pretty strictly a PvPer until Legion, since Legion, I have found the joy in competing in PvE. Here's my WoWprog page - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Fingerlights Here's my Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/256830/latest Currently I have: 54 traits in Fire (2x BiS Legendaries) 42 traits in Frost (1x (2nd)BiS Legendary) 35 traits in Arcane (1x (2nd)BiS Legendary) I'm playing Fire, with the intent of switching over to Frost for appropriate fights, once I have a few more traits. Anyway - Guess this has gone on long enough / I have included the important information, hoping to join a guild and to become invested in the guild goals, I can make pretty much any raid schedule. Add my Bnet if you want to talk Fingerlights#1112.Fingerlights5 Mar 3
Mar 3 [A] <Back Door Bandits> 4/10M LF DPS <Back Door Bandits> Oceanic - Frostmourne We’re made up of a group of semi-hardcore players focused on relaxed steady Mythic progression. As the name implies we aren’t a super serious guild, as we love to mess around as long as it doesn't compromise progression. We're currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 4/10M NH, looking mainly for: #dps# Fwarrior Balance Assassination any Rdps *If your class/spec is not listed but you believe you’d be a good fit, please don’t hesitate to apply. Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday and Sundays during prog AEDT 7pm - 11pm. To fit with us you must be able to handle constructive criticism and have the proper preparation prior to progression ie. consumables, fight knowledge. We generally are laid back outside of raid times, doing keystone runs and casual alt raids. You must be actively trying to better yourself in preparation (50+ traits on mainspec with current gear is a must). If you share our mentality and goals apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewFr5YIdA7vUD9gxx0MVZiCMQ4vnyKelheZfZW1wqJe2rVGQ/viewform or contact us on bnet: AwildLLAMA#6408Awildllama1 Mar 3
Mar 3 892 DH havoc LF guild Hi im ForeverNight im currently lf for a guild that has a raid time that ends before 9 pm server time because i have to leave work before 9pm server time im leaving this guild that im on atm since its pretty much dead My raiding expi is EN normal and heroic,TOV normal, and NH normal and heroic just hit me up with a message and ill talk to you ForeverNight#1751Forevernight0 Mar 3
Mar 2 901/906 4/10M Hpal/Rpal LF home .Kate2 Mar 2
Mar 2 891 Mage, Frost+Fire LF Guild 891 Frost+Fire Mage, Looking for Guild 7/7M 2/3M 10/10N 3/10H experienced. Looking for a mythic raiding progression guild. I'm based in the GMT+8 time zone and have the following availability. Weekdays - 8pm+ onwards GMT+8 or 11pm Server time. Weekends - All day Message me in game or add Door#1940 to discuss. Special character in name is alt-0245.Dõor7 Mar 2
Mar 2 <Disliked> Raid Guild 4 Core players! DISLIKED FROSTMOURNE NOW RECRUITING Main Goal: Maintain decent progression within raid times (3 hour slots) 2nd Goal: Kill bosses while in current content without boss Nurfs 3rd Goal: Become one of Frostmourne's long term top raiding guilds <Disliked> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start in a new guild or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, rbgs etc. Members work together gathering supplies for raiding (Herbs, Greens, Food etc), These materials are therefore turned into flasks, enchant vellum's, repairs, vantus runes, and food buffs so that raid night is made easy for everyone. Progression: We are mainly looking for people who are consistent, committed and willing to learn, possess good class knowledge, mechanical skills and demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding and desire to push content. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you. Currently 7/7N - EN, 7/7H 3/3H ToV 8/10H NH Loot System EPGP - Loot Council/Master Loot Tank Closed DPS Recruiting Open Healers Recruiting Open Raid Times: All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne Wednesday: 8pm -11pm Thursday: 8pm -11pm Sunday: 8pm -11pm Keep note we also hold Unscheduled raids on off days to help people gear! Contact: Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET. [b]Rothas (GM) - Shigz#1485 Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#11324 Weccy (O) - avi#1473Rothas10 Mar 2
Mar 2 [A] 4/10M 906 Resto Shaman LF Guild 906 Resto Shaman (and friend) are looking for a guild. Both have 4/10M kills. Shaman (Mizuyuri): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Mizuyuri/advanced Shaman would also consider re-rolling to a Frost DK. The other player has multiple level 110s with 25 AK + Legendaries, able to be used. Of those, the most geared and Mythic ready toon is a Paladin (Protection Mainspec). Our ideal guild: - Raids 3 times a week (preferrably not Friday or Saturday nights) - Raids a minimum of 9 hours per week - Does not already have a core Resto Shaman - Can accommodate both players into the core - Has a reliable roster - Is active outside of raid times If interested, please get in touch. Neither player is locked to Mythics this week. Knack#1487Ysiad2 Mar 2
Mar 2 New N NH guild recruiting Hi there, I was looking to see if there was interest for people who might not be Heroic ready, or are looking for a more casual raiding experience for Nighthold (and 7.2 content onwards) as well as things like M+, Kara, ToV etc to start a 2 night a week N Nighthold raiding guild and save the pain of pugging each week. I am a 9/10H NH, 3/3H ToV and 7/7H EN experienced raider who wants to create a good atmosphere as well as get N NH on farm, potentially moving on down the track depending on the wants, needs and interests of the guild. Would need 1x tank 3-4x healer R/M DPS Add battletag Windows95#11102 for more infoSlaina0 Mar 2
Mar 2 892 Sin rogue LFG Found guild.Croxis0 Mar 2
Mar 2 902 Prot Pally w/ 54 Traits LF Raiding Guild Hello, As it says in the title I am a 902 Equipped Protection Paladin with max paragon and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open that is progressing in Mythic Nighthold. Currently I am 9/10 H NH 5/7M EN 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two nights a week and end by 11 EST. I am available any days, server transferring and faction changing is not an issue. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia1 Mar 2
Mar 2 10/10H 1/10M 893 Demo lock LF Mythic NH As the title says, I'm an 893 Demo lock looking for a late-night raiding guild that's progressing into Mythic. I've had to pug my way to 10/10H and I'm tired of it - plus, I'd like to get farther! Most days, anything that starts around 10-11pm PST (or basically any time around 5-8pm AEST) is good for me, but some days are more flexible than others. Fridays and Saturdays are usually my most open days, but for the next 8 weeks or so I have WGI going on during my weekends that'll prohibit me from raiding. You can check out my logs here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22410157/latest - but know that a good portion of my Normal logs and almost all of my Heroics logs from 1 - 8 are gone due to a name change. You can reach me at Invertex#11470 on BNet - I hope to hear from you soon!Facebookmeme6 Mar 2
Mar 2 [A] 896 Holy Priest 9/10H Looking for a dedicated guild to kill Gul'dan and progress into mythics. Available times - mon/tues/wed/thurs/sun 3pm SVT onwards. Log - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QZj4DVfzW32XaT1J#fight=1Sevenpercent5 Mar 2
Mar 2 886 MW Monk LF Heroic OR Mythic Raiding Guild 886 MW Monk LF Heroic OR Mythic Raiding Guild Sup boys. My last guild fell apart during my one month break and I'm looking for a chill guild to raid with. I have some solid logs up on WCL if anyone wants to check those out (raided most heavily in Emerald Nightmare this expac). Pretty easy to get along with, not into petty !@#$, and flexible work schedule so I can make most raid times.Pandabums4 Mar 2
Mar 2 <Titans Hand> 10/10H Recruiting Tank/dps <Titans Hand> is currently looking for a more exceptional players to add to our raid roster. We are a semi-hardcore friendly group of players with a high focus on consistant progression. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Core raid: nights Thursday ,Monday 730-1030svt *alt/lower/trial raid: Wednesday 730svt ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently seaching for : *Tank** *Shadow Priest *Elemental Shaman *Hunter *Mage All exceptional players will be considered regardless of list. Feel free to add me on btag as Ninjja101#1981 or msg in game ßlinkx ,Akatske for any questions.ßlinkx1 Mar 2
Mar 2 <RSVP> 2/3M, 10/10H, 4/10M RSVP We are a hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne-US. Our goal is to clear content at a speedy pace, whilst maintaining the fun atmosphere that we all love. We aim to be at the elite level of raiding without the elitist attitude. We believe we can achieve this through making sure raiders maintain a 75 percentile average throughout raid as well as supplying all flasks, food, pots and repairs. Our guild is also one of the largest "carry" guilds on frostmourne, selling runs of kara, m+ and raids. Current Progression EN - 7/7M ToV - 2/3M NH - 10/10H, 4/10M Raid times Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST Thursday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST Sunday 7:30pm-11:00pm ST Sometimes an extra raid day thrown in Requirements for Applicants Applicants are required to have a 75 percentile average in their appropriate sector of logs. This cusp is required to be even considered for a position, however just because you have attained that does not mean that you will be accepted as a trial. Currently Recruiting 1x Holy Paladin 1x Mage & Boomkin All exceptional ranged DPS How to Contact us http://rsvp.enjin.com/recruitment Purp#1107 Ittalics#1760 Trenbolone#6727Georgeofjung49 Mar 2
Mar 1 Sick of being ganked H FM? Then why not use a mana-saber to /int that ally from herbing! ;) I never hand these quests in, the enjoyment of following a poor sub 2mil alt around with a pathetic 60k saber swipe is worth far more than the 96g it rewards. Thank me all later.Gnarkîll0 Mar 1
Mar 1 [H] <Bearly Koalafied> LFM Healers, DPS, all! <Bearly Koalafied> is a Horde guild located on the high population server, Area 52! We are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, and 10/10H NH! We're looking for awesome raiders that like to down Mythic Bosses and run high Keystones! Raid Times Mythic Progression Tuesday and Thursday 11pm - 2am EST (Eastern Time) 8pm - 11pm PST (Pacific Time) We got [Cutting Edge: Xavius] and plan on doing the same for Gul'Dan! Fun Runs - Gearing Alts and Selling Carries Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST 5pm - 8pm PST Recruitment Our class balance is pretty decent and we have the luxury of recruiting players rather than specs, so we're looking for people with Mythic experience and can pull high percentile parses and help their teammates to do the same. If you have a tank or heal spec and like running high keystones, we want to talk. About Us Raids have a lot of joking around when we're farming bosses and reviewing logs when we're progressing. Off nights are usually Keystone runs and sometimes we go out hunting cool achievements or transmog gear. We use Discord to set up runs, but it's mostly people helping each other out with rotations and pictures of cool things we like that make us laugh. How to Apply Send me a message in game or on wowprogress to set up a trial run. Signing bonuses and paid transfers are available for 95%+ players. Contact Raid Leader / Guild Master - Bacon#1338 Me, a healer - Tealize#1628 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Bearly+KoalafiedTealite0 Mar 1
Feb 28 [A]<Myth Wardens> Recruiting SEA Players! Realm: OC-Frostmourne [Alliance] <Myth Wardens> - South East Asian Guild <Myth Wardens> is a casual growing guild looking to build up teams for contents progression. We are constantly learning new stuff and are recruiting players for everyone who enjoys World of Warcraft, may it be in terms of lore or gameplay! We have almost enough players to form a minimum sized raid team (7/10), join us on broken isles to push back the legion! We are a casual PVE focused guild. New and experienced players welcomed! Currently our guild members are mostly busy at work on weekdays, and will mostly be active on weeknights (time zone: GMT+8 or similar). If you are also the same, then our game time fits! We are committed to provide guidance/assistance to new players, so no worries if you're new! We will prevail over the Legion together! Experienced players can apply as well, there is no requirement for joining our guild. No achievement or any feats of strength required! We only ask you to enjoy the game and have fun. Feel free to ask us anything! For those who are interested to join, you may add our Guild Officers BattleTag and leave a message (or in-game mail) WolfWolves#1570 (Wolfehart-Frostmourne) Epivictus#6732 (Ithandral-Frostmourne) See you in World of Warcraft! o/Wolfehart0 Feb 28
Feb 27 Deprecated <Lagging and Tired> or "LaT" is a new guild, formed due to the ceased raiding of <Knights of Frostmourne> (KoF), the aim(s) of this new guild are (in no particular order): DeprecatedMansloot0 Feb 27
Feb 27 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul Recruiting for Mythic Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm.AEDT Recruiting DPS mainly looking for Spriest hunter lock mage or ww monk classes just a couple more short of a mythic/heroic raiding 20 man team come join a experienced team. Add me to set up a raid trial or even just a chat about things thank you Mickyd#11180 PS will consider any Class that is logging well and have awesome experienceKnawty3 Feb 27
Feb 27 898 tank LF raiding guild Hello I'm a old player came back For legion and looking for a raiding guild for this expac. Currently 10/10 heroic nighthold with lots of experience raiding through burning crusade and wotlk. I am a 898 vengeance tank, my dps off spec isn't the best ATM but happy to persue havoc if needed for a guild spot no dps logs ATM but can provide if needed. My work schedule is abit crazy as I work 60 hour weeks but looking for a guild any day from 11pm server time to 3am or later. Very passionate about this game as I've played for years and would love to continue with another guild as it is a good way to progress and keep the love of the game comingZcarfacee0 Feb 27
Feb 26 WTB / Looking For H NH Carry Looking for Heroic NH carry today or tomorrow (before lockout reset). Faction: Alliance Character: 870 MM Hunter ML or PL are both fine. Contact me on Skype (ja.akers87) or BNet (Stolz#1998).Stylor0 Feb 26
Feb 26 [A]<FICTION> 9/10H LF ranged We are a Frostmourne Alliance raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raiding team We have been together for 6+ years and raided heroic content in past tiers (mythic now). We have many experienced raiders with our guild achieving 11/13M in HFC. Times Thursday, Sunday and Monday 9.00-11.30PM SERVER TIME We are looking for people who will turn up to all our raid nights and are at least 860ilevel. More details are in the application on our website but basically we need people who are good at their class, willing to learn, enthusiastic about the game and friendly to be around. All raiders will be considered as we strive to fill our roster for mythic raiding soon. However we are missing and/or would greatly value: DPS Mage Spriest warlock Balance druid For info/questions you can contact me in game: Shakingpie#1525 Our website is http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ where you can find out more and place an application ThanksLiysa49 Feb 26
Feb 25 901 Holy Priest 3/10M Hi, Guild just recently disbanded and looking for a new home. Currently 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M (Heroic cleared for all raids) looking for a guild currently the same or better. I am able to raid from 7.30pmST till around 11.30ST pref Wed/Thur/Sun/Mon. I also have 54 traits in my weapon. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16585666/latest/#metric=hps Please add me on bnet Csnauk#1638Bellahadid1 Feb 25
Feb 25 . 0Littlecritz2 Feb 25
Feb 25 898 enhancement shaman 898 enhancement shaman looking for a night time guild that is looking to progress into mythic feel free to search me in game have a look at my logs ect ectDagaraa2 Feb 25
Feb 25 M/H Guild <Disliked> Recruiting Cores! DISLIKED FROSTMOURNE NOW RECRUITING Main Goal: Maintain decent progression within raid times (3 hour slots) 2nd Goal: Kill bosses while in current content without boss Nurfs 3rd Goal: Become one of Frostmourne's long term raiding guilds <Disliked> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start in a new guild or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, rbgs etc. Members work together gathering supplies for raiding (Herbs, Greens, Food etc), These materials are therefore turned into flasks, enchant vellum's, repairs, vantus runes, and food buffs so that raid night is made easy for everyone. We are currently looking for exceptional raiders to strengthen our roster to progress through Mythic content who can attend raids consistently and meet the expectations of the core raid group, our team currently exist of a lot of vanilla veterans returning for legion and beyond content. Progression: We are mainly looking for people who are consistent, committed and willing to learn, possess good class knowledge, mechanical skills and demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding and desire to push content. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you. Currently 2/7M EN - 3/3H ToV 7/10H NH Loot System EPGP - Loot Council Currently recruiting position for CORE spots not casuals - listed below Tank Closed DPS Recruiting Open--------- Frost DK, Boomkin, Spriest, Rogue, Warrior, Hunter, Monk Healers Recruiting Open Holy Priest/ Holy paladin Raid Times: All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne Wednesday: 8pm -11pm Thursday: 8pm -11pm Sunday: 8pm -11pm Contact: Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET. [b]Rothas (GM) - Shigz#1485 Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#11324 Verkash (O), Acidtrippa (O)Rothas0 Feb 25
Feb 23 [A] <Missing Hand of Tyr> Thurs/Sat LFM Missing hand of Tyr is a newly formed raiding guild (Thurs/Sat 8-12 SVT) aiming for Mythic Nighthold progression. We are currently recruiting for all positions. If interested get add Raz#11709 Or Koga#11560Razfit1 Feb 23
Feb 23 [A] 2/10M 10/10H - Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30 Tears of Elune is a progression guild mostly made up of retired hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to 3-4 day a week schedule, but still want to push content on an efficient 2 day a week, 6 hour schedule. About Us We are a reformed guild filled with exceptional players who want to work together and progress as a whole. The vast majority of us have been playing since vanilla (with the odd break here and there), and have experience in hardcore raiding. Our leaders have combined experience through every release of the game, and the raids are serious but we know how to have a laugh and enjoy the game at the same time. Our current progression is - 2/10M 10/10H 3/3H 7/7M What we are looking for We are looking for competent and disciplined raiders for mythic progression who are looking to be a part of our core roster on a schedule of 2 nights a week, whilst at the same time enjoying the laughter and banter that gets thrown around from time to time. All our raiders come prepared with flasks/pots/food, and have researched/knowledge of the encounters prior to progression. We use Warcraft Logs and it is expected that raiders know their class and be ranked >70% for their spec and iLVL equivalents. Raid Times Wednesday: 7:30-10:30pm AEDT (server time) Thursday: 7:30-10:30pm AEDT (server time) Optional raids to gear up on farm content are occasionally run based on willingness and availability Recruitment Any role/class will be considered, but we do have a significant interest in the classes listed below. Dps: Ranged - High Other - Low Healers: All - Low Tanks: All - Low Casual Players We regularly run other content (kara, mythic+ etc) and welcome like minded casual players. Please contact the following: Nox - Nox#1350 Brolaar - Brotato#1726 Shinyee - Wotsup#1722Noxxite4 Feb 23
Feb 23 . No longer recruitingDanknight6 Feb 23
Feb 23 2x raiders LF guild Prot pally/R shaman Both of us have just returned to wow & are looking for a guild to call home for Nh & beyond. We have Experience raiding at competitive levels & can pull our weight in a raid team. Looking for a guild that is fairly laid back but can still progress content at a decent pace. We like to have a laugh in raid but still kill bosses. As we have only just returned most of our current xp & gear is from mythic plus. currently R shaman is 872 & pally is 878. Looking to raid 2x a week but 3 is a possibility for the right guild. we are in no rush, as we have just returned & are enjoying the current content wow has out. as stated above we can pull our own weight in a raid team, looking to ease back into the raiding scene & clear all mythic content in time. If any guilds have spots open, would be great to hear from you. plz leave real id & some info & we can get in contact. thanks.Khumo7 Feb 23
Feb 23 DELETED DELETEDConculqu0 Feb 23
Feb 23 [A]<Unreal Aussies> (6/10H) [Wed/Fri 8-10] With the recent introduction of 7.1.5 and Nighthold <Unreal Aussies> is recruiting to strengthen our overall roster with the intent of progressing as far into mythic as we can About us and what we offer <Unreal Aussies> is a casual 2-night raiding guild. The focus of the guild is to provide skilled players with enjoyable endgame content and pushing as far as we can. We plan to push into mythic content if the team can form. Raid times Wednesday – 8:00ST-11:00pm Friday - 8:00ST-11:00pm (someone run late optional) We are often online and willing to help wanting players to do Mythic + dungeons and get gear to further our progression as a team. Current Progression EN 1/7M ToV 3/3H NH 7/10H Recruiting Tanks: Any tank Heals: H Priest/R Shaman/Monk MDPS: Enhance shaman/Windwalker Monk. Other classes may be considered RDPS: B Druid Full on cloth wearers. What we expect Due to the relatively small number of hours allotted for progression raiding we expect potential applicants to be prepared for progression. This means fight knowledge, consumables, correct attitude etc. The attitude of the guild is generally laid back, but applicants which waste our time by not doing the essentials will not be successful in passing a trial. Applicants also must be ready to immediately begin raiding in NH, unfortunately, excluding exceptional circumstances, we are not prepared to accept applicants without the necessary Legion gear and experience to start NH. Interested applicants please send an in-game message or mail to any of the following to express your interest to raid. InDoorWorm#1429 (Páblobot. In game) SikLadBambi#1620 (Sikladbambi. In game)Páblobot2 Feb 23
Feb 23 <Titans Hand> 9/10H recruiting Tank-Dps <Titans Hand> is currently looking for a more exceptional players to add to our raid roster. We are a semi-hardcore friendly group of players with a high focus on consistant progression. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Core raid: nights Thursday ,Monday 730-1030svt *alt/lower/trial raid: Wednesday 730svt ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently seaching for : *Tank** *Shadow Priest *Elemental Shaman *Hunter *Mage All exceptional players will be considered regardless of list. Feel free to add me on btag as Ninjja101#1981 or msg in game ßlinkx ,Akatske for any questions.ßlinkx2 Feb 23
Feb 23 [A] <Envelop> 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M - Recruiting <Envelop> are currently recruiting for our Mythic Nighthold team. Formed during HFC, we’ve established a team of skilled, reliable and dedicated raiders heading into Legion and we’re looking for a few recruits to fill core spots in our team. Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday & Monday 8PM-11PM ST Currently recruiting: Ranged Mage (High Priority) Shad Priest (High Priority) Hunter (High Priority) We will also consider skilled/experienced players of any class/role Requirements: Being punctual to all raid times, except where adequate notice has been given for foreseeable circumstances. Having the initiative to be self-raid-ready, including researching your class and all upcoming encounters and having enough raid consumables prepared for each raid. We expect players to be self-motivated to perform and improve each week through reading logs and/or constructive criticism from officers. Being vocal to make necessary raid calls and include yourself amongst the team banter. <Envelop> promotes an environment that caters for plenty of banter and fun, but also realise a reduced raiding schedule means knuckling down and being serious when necessary. Any questions, or to apply, please contact one of our officers below: Tom (Thorax#1466) Jackson (Spoon#1548)Phazes41 Feb 23
Feb 22 [A] <Mang Gang> LFM on Frostmourne Clear Skies is a newly formed casual heroic raiding guild looking to build a raiding team keen on clearing heroic content, without the pain and hassle of pug raiding. Formed by 5 mythic experienced raiders, with future plans of mythic raiding progression. raid times are saturday and sunday 5:30pm - 8:30pm server time For anyone interested contact details are Danoz#1632 (mumenrìder) Phatrewt#6844 (phatrewt) Costanza420#11612 (minpojke)Minpojke0 Feb 22
Feb 21 [A]<Ancient> 10/10H SG/AU Guild, LFM Mythic Hi! I am Xanxas, the GM of <Ancient>. We are a semi-hardcore Singaporean/Australian guild formed pre-legion by a core of IRL friends consisting of old school veteran raiders, multi-gladiators and beginners as well. The majority of us are mature working professionals who wish to have a light but focused raiding schedule. We are looking for like-minded players to join our tight-knit community for Mythic progression. Progression: 10/10H (https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Ancient) Raid Hours: Wed & Sun, 11.30pm SVT / 8.30pm SGT. Loot Rules: EP/GP & Loot Council Recruitment Priority: Death Knights, Warriors and Demon Hunters (DPS pref. w Tank Offspec), Rogues, Hunters We've managed to stay active and grow throughout the expansion. While a majority of our raiders have Mythic experience, we haven't done it as a guild and we need to fill a couple of roles in our core raid team. The guild officers and I run the guild like a company - we have very elaborate loot rules and structured systems to ensure fairness, efficiency and transparency. Yet, we never forget this is a game and we keep our raiding atmosphere light-hearted, fun and respectful. Communication is done via Facebook groups and Discord - this website is purely for recruitment purposes. As a semi-hardcore guild, we take raiding seriously. All raiders are expected to be geared/gemmed/enchanted properly, have full consumables and be willing to learn and improve. After raids, we post logs on Discord to ensure we identify and constructively correct any roadblocks. Who should join us? 1) Geared and experienced players who are ready for Heroic and Mythic content (885+, 54 AP) 2) Prospects who are experienced and looking to raid in the future, but are undergeared at the moment 3) Casuals who want to hang out with a friendly bunch of players and chat on Discord/Gchat while enjoying WoW Find out more and fill in our recruitment form at http://ancientfm.enjin.com. I'll be happy to have a chat at Ace#1478.Xanxas0 Feb 21
Feb 21 [A] <Valiance> is recruiting! Hello all, Valiance is a longtime Alliance raiding guild. We've gone through some name changes but since Legion released, we've been known as Valiance. We are a raiding guild who is currently 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV and 5/10H NH who is looking for reliable dps and healers who are capable of joining the guild and helping each other improve and progress. Our raid times are, sunday, wednesday and thursday 9:30-12:00 server time. At the moment, we are specifically looking for; Hunters (BM & MM, sorry Surv!) Warlocks Range in general Resto druid Priest (pref holy but disc will be considered) MW If you'd like to talk more, feel free to add two of our officers, Qezzr and Neishala on Qezza#1641 Neishala#8263Moistkebab7 Feb 21
Feb 21 Why are some people derps... (Elenahh) Hey, This Elenahh-Frostmourne is funny watch out boys!!! Special case, here... lol... HerpDERP avoid at all costs!!!Aayden0 Feb 21