Frostmourne

Sep 10 903 holy pally 903 holy pally lf guild. 12am cst american time. 3pm yalls time 9/9 normal/3/9 heroic. Ive been around since vanillla. Raided for four years on a top guild on Aggrammar. Ran my own guild during wrath and raided top tier during cata and mists. I work nights my time so i need a guild in the afternoon or evening yalls time.Emunah3 Sep 10
Sep 10 looikung for raid LF progression raiding ToS N/H 923 frost mageMagesareeasy7 Sep 10
Sep 10 Should my guild transfer here? Hey guys. I'm currently with my guild on Darkspear and we just don't have consistent numbers to raid with anymore. We're going to be transferring our guild to another server so I was just wondering what PvE looks like on here. Is there a consistent player base of active and dedicated people to raid with? Or is it mostly casual guilds with very few progression raiding guilds? Let me know any suggestions!Lightswourn4 Sep 10
Sep 10 913 Holy pally looking for raid guild i've been playing on and off for years. i haven't got a lot of raid experience but i will make up for it with my skill and willingness to learn. preferable times are anytime on mon/ thurs/ sun. battlenet is Wulfenstein#11765 if anyone wants to chatMorgknight2 Sep 10
Sep 10 Returning Mage LF semi hardcore guild Hi all, I've just returned to WoW, am in my second week playing, and looking to get back into raiding in a semi-hardcore environment. What I have to offer: - strong resume of gaming achievements - positive and professional attitude - strong attendance rate and punctuality - focussed and committed to a high standard of performance - always comes to raid prepared, both with strats learned and consumables/enchants/etc. I'm looking for a guild with members who are equally committed to the above attributes. Above all else, I look for a guild that have a good record of identifying and rectifying performance and behavioural issues in a calm, logical, and professional way with no drama or nerd rage. Please contact me if you'd like to have a chat: saxon#6271 WoW Experience: - Hardcore raiding in WotLK, faction first kills on Gundrak server - Mid teir raiding in BC and WoD Other gaming achievements: - Hearthstone - #16 in top 100 US arena player list in May'17. Multi legend. Tournament winner. - SC2 - Top 1000 SEA region 1v1Thresholdsx2 Sep 10
Sep 10 3/9M 932 eq mw monk lf mythic guild. Hey guys, I have an extensive history of playing the monk throughout legion in all mythic raiding scenarios. Am looking to join the team of a well progressed mythic guild. Available almost every night to raid but Saturdays anytime. If you are interested at all and want to have a chat with me, add me on bnet RisingSun#1624 or leave a comment on here and I can get back to you. I also have logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/moistwalker Thanks for your time!Moistwalker8 Sep 10
Sep 10 10/10 M Hpriest LF guild Hi there! 925 Hpriest here looking for a GMT +8 mythic raiding guild! Current ToS prog 9/9 HC 1/9 M Past tier progressions: 7/7 M EN 3/3 M ToV 10/10 M NH Looking for a change in raid environment where everyone comes prepared to raid and that raid starts on time. I'll be more than happy to add you on Bnet for a chat (:Lentilsoup11 Sep 10
Sep 10 (A) <Lobster Farm> Late Night LF heals/dps <Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Our first guild raid is 9/12/17, as we just acquired enough people for our own raids. Requirements Raid experience is a must. Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ Leaders 8/10 M NH 3/9 M TOS Current Days/Times We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic progression starts Tuesday: 12am-3am CST Thursday: 12am-3am CST Once Mythic starts we will be adding: Wednesday: 12am-3am Recruitment Tanks Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class. Healers Resto Druid Holy Paladin Disc/Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk DPS Mage Shadow priest Warlock Balance druid Windwalker Monk Any and all exceptional DPS are being accepted. Loot Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal. Contact For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to: Spoodle#1452 Twigysmalls (GM) Treehugger#1165 Mickiminaj (Officer)Twigysmalls0 Sep 10
Sep 10 A <Pop Culture> 2 Nights, LF Mythic buddies Howdy, <Pop Culture> is a pretty small, relaxed group who basically just play to raid and have fun. We're currently 9/9H and looking to strengthen our roster to start bashing Mythic ToS. As a result we are on the lookout for good players (with a good sense of humour preferably). We raid two nights a week, 8-11 GMT+10 (9-12 DST) on Wed and Sun, with a catch up/alt night on Mon. At the moment we are particularly keen for: *DPS with Strong Healer or Tank OS, or vice versa *Sweet DPS, extra points for ranged *All specs will be considered if the player is right So, if the times look agreeable, and you want to lend your sword, your axe, or your bow, give us a yell. We are looking for those with experience and knowledge of raiding, and a decent ilvl (910+), but will happily make exceptions for the right person. Also, if you're not looking to raid but just want a sweet guild to hang out in, maybe to do some Mythic dungeons or achievement runs, feel free to come on over, baby. Please contact one of these lovely fellows for more information: *Sarren (Sarreness#6696) *Wildtime (Bowie#1176) *Trim (Trimshadow#1423)Wildtime17 Sep 10
Sep 10 2x 930 ilvl Tanks LF New Home Hello Frostmourne, A good friend of mine and co-tank have been on our server and in our current guild for quite some time. We have come to the point where the guild is not where we would like ourselves to be. Ideally we would both like to be tanking together - happy to tank on a guilds Alt runs if need be as long as we get to kill stuff! We both have 8/9H experience and are both usually ranked top 3-5 tanks for Mythic+ on our realm on any given week according to raider.io. (That's not saying much) Our preferred days and times would be weekend, open to any time weekend raiding. Again, can be alt runs from a Mythic Guild, we're just happy to have a place to tank. We also have DPS alts that could be utilised but would prefer to bring our tanks over to Frostmourne. I have a 920~ish Mage and my friend has a 915~ish Hunter Happy to answer any questions on here or hit me up in game Pulsate#1304Pulsate1 Sep 10
Sep 10 Mythic Gul'dan Any Frostmourne guilds selling this carry + Mount. Am interested, Contact my Battletag: Nyah#6341Flavors0 Sep 10
Sep 10 <Orbit> 3/9M LF GDruid or Blood DK <Orbit> is an Australian-based Mythic raiding guild currently looking for a Guardian Druid or Blood DK to join our mythic team. We are currently 3/9M and looking to clear ToS before the next tier. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm AEST, with an optional heroic clear on Sundays. If you're interested, hit us up on Bnet : Striggen#1422 LeQuack #11536 Alpa #1590Striig0 Sep 10
Sep 10 2x 930 ilvl Tanks 8/9H LF New Home Hello Frostmourne, A good friend of mine and co-tank have been on our server and in our current guild for quite some time. We have come to the point where the guild is not where we would like ourselves to be. Ideally we would both like to be tanking together - happy to tank on a guilds Alt runs if need be as long as we get to kill stuff! We both have 8/9H experience and are both usually ranked top 3-5 tanks for Mythic+ on our realm on any given week according to raider.io. (That's not saying much) Our preferred days and times would be weekend, open to any time weekend raiding. Again, can be alt runs from a Mythic Guild, we're just happy to have a place to tank. We also have DPS alts that could be utilised but would prefer to bring our tanks over to Frostmourne. Happy to answer any questions on here or hit me up in game Pulsate#1304Pulsate0 Sep 10
Sep 9 [A] <Desperate> <Desperate> is a guild looking to further our mythic progression in legion and are looking for everything to create our core team. We have 10/10M Expereince and have raided in top OCE guilds in the past We're aiming for constant and solid gameplay. We expect our players to play to the best of their ablity every raid night and come to raid with a positive attuide/mindset to quickly clear progression bosses and farm bosses. Recruiting: Ranged DPS High Priority - ALL Melee DPS High Priorty- Dk Rogue Healers High Priorty- Shaman Priest Raid Times Wednesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30-11:00 Server Time Contact: Eol#11619Vinez1 Sep 9
Sep 8 Guild Found Thank You 926 Blood DK looking for raiding guild that raids any day but thursday, must be 830pm server time or later (12am server start if thursday) I'm just getting back into the game after the guild i ran died about 3 weeks into ToS and i lost motivation to play In that time. I have a solid Unholy offspec aswel if that interests you. have clearred Heroic ToS and am looking at moving forward. Not looking to jump ahead would just like to progress at a steady pace and enjoy the content. In saying that i am an ex high tier raider so i am reliable and know my class and my role in a group and as an ex guild leader and raid leader i can happily pull my weight. If you wish to ask anything further please feel free to pm me in game at Dkaer#1950.Irrelèphant0 Sep 8
Sep 7 [A] DXM Recruiting <Deus ex Machina> currently 9/9H ToS, is looking for more players to join our raid team & guild community, and grow our numbers to move onto mythic content. We're looking for potential raiders who have an ilvl of 900+, but we will accept lower players and actively help them gear to the required level if they are willing to put in the time. We also welcome casual players. Raids: Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30 SvT (We also run M+ / other activities on Wednesday nights) Recruiting: RDPS - All (especially hunter & spriest) Experienced HPally General info: Voice: Discord Loot: Loot Council Addon requirements: - DBM / BigWigs (or similar addon) - RCLootCouncil - Weak Auras (not compulsory but highly recommended) What we desire in a raider: - Shows up on time and prepared - Can follow instructions & learn from mistakes - Have thoroughly researched and know their class & spec - Is a team player About us: DXM is a very long standing guild dating back to Vanilla, who transferred to Frostmourne this xpac looking for better recruitment opportunities. We love downing bosses, enjoy a stable guild environment, and also like a good laugh. Casual players: Casual players have historically been valuable assets to the guild. We accept casual players at max level who are looking for a home and supportive environment. Contacts: I can be contacted through bnet @ jozzams#1319 or message me directly in-game on Tyvona Alternatively try: Erythro#6149 You can also leave a message here if you have questions (but there may be some delay in me answering)Tyvona6 Sep 7
Sep 7 933 H Pali & 937 Prot Warrior LF Guild Hi, Guild currently in has folded. I'm 7/9m TOS (this is my alt pali) and warrior is 5/9m TOS. LF raid guild for warrior, I'm happy to tag along to help out or do heroic runs. My ping is pretty bad since I'm on an american server, have learned to adapt. Warrior is in Australia, so ping not a problem for him. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/frostmourne/swiftaylorAbsie2 Sep 7
Sep 7 [A] Epitaph - Frostmourne LF Serious Casuals https://epitaph.enjin.com/ Welcome! We are Epitaph, a home for serious casuals who want a warm, laid back atmosphere with great banter. Having been dormant for several years, the core group wants to re-establish itself and its commitment to the community. Enjoying the game is of paramount importance. Being skilled in your class and being able to laugh at yourself (and your guildies) for silly mistakes here or there is a very close second. You don't need X hours to be pro, you just need to be passionate and committed to your game. We consider serious casuals as highly skilled, committed players to the game, but could not commit a definite playing schedule (but will always log-in several times for a couple of hours a week). To put it another way, serious casuals love to play the game, are committed with their mains, alts, and other things they would like to do, and would log-in whenever they have the opportunity. You can: Expect a tight group with a firm commitment to help its guildies, and have fun. Expect for some events to be arranged (Raids, Mythic dungeon runs, WQ runs, PvP, etc.) that will not require so much time away from your real life. We can: Expect you to log-in several times a week, and commit some hours in the game. We also expect maturity (and immaturity with humor) and patience. Guild involvement and your commitment to grow is key. Oh, and Discord and your voice too. Interested in starting small and being part of something great? Fire us up an application then! Good luck!Scherbätsky2 Sep 7
Sep 7 [A] <Vivid> 9/9H 1/9M ToS LFM for MYTHIC! <Vivid> (Frostmourne) 9/9H + 1/9M TOS Hey guys! Social/Semi casual raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance currently recruiting competent DPS and HEALERS for mythic progression! 915ilvl+ ilvl with at least concordance required! H/M ToS progression: Weds/Sun - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. N ToS clear: Thurs - 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. During down time we also like to push mythic+ keys for weekly 15 clears and run casual raids. We have an active Discord (with music bot!), FB group and we like to play games outside of WoW together too! Social members are also welcome! If you are interested in joining us or you have any questions please get in contact! Alternatively, you can message anyone online in the guild for an invite! /who Vivid. Contact - Bear#13404, Wright#1369 or Liz#12782Êver28 Sep 7
Sep 7 <Betrayal> 2/9M 9/9H is Recruiting! Betrayal is currently a 2/9M, 9/9H ToS guild currently looking for more reliable players to strengthen to our raid roster. We are a semi-hardcore friendly group of players with a high focus on consistent progression. We have eager members running weekly Mythic+15's who are looking for extra members to help our runs! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Core raid: nights Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 8pm-11 SVT *Alt/trial raid: Friday-Saturday 8pm SVT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently searching for : *Tank of any kind (except paladin) *Holy paladin *Assassin/Sub Rogue *Ret Paladin *DPS Shaman All reliable players will be considered regardless of list.(Usable Offspec highly regarded) Feel free to add me on battletag as Ninjja101#1981, Ensondria#1441, Nui#11867 or msg in game ßlinkx, Knoctrius, or Vitals.Knoctrius0 Sep 7
Sep 7 3 geared raiders lf new raid team I'ts with a heavy heart that I post this as we really love the current guild we're in, but unfortunately we do want to progress through mythic. A little bit about the three of us, we're all 3/9m with a 50% pull on sisters. We have a; Beastinbedqt-Guardian druid 931 ilvl, he's happy to try and play chicken Dabshak- 934 boomchicken Myself-932 holy paladin. Ultimately our end game is wanting to progress through end game content, we don't mind if you have less mythic kills than us, but we're looking for a guild that is dead serious about downing mythic bosses. Can provide our logs from heroic last night and even scrounge for our couple of mythic kill logs. Pls also note that we are a trio, we don't mind if one of us has to be benched for a fight etc that's raiding, but we are a group of three and are wanting to stay as a group of 3 hence why we'll try and be flexible with our roles. What we can bring to you; Banter and lots of it, we're always on time for raid have our own food etc all ready to go. we also bring half a mythic + team, which brings me to my next point, if we aren't raiding there's a 99% chance we're doing keys and trying to push our score. Last season Beast finished at 2k, with dab and I at 1.9k If you want to have a little more of a chat, it's definitely easier to add my btag Alae#6631Alaae4 Sep 7
Sep 7 921 MM Hunter LF Raid team Holla @ ur man cp Looking for raiding guild 2-3 nights a week 7pm ST onward start time preferable. Have previous raiding experience, returned a couple of weeks ago to sell +15s again but keen to do a few hours a week with a raid team. well prepared, researches fights, competitive. HMU if you're looking for a reliable RDPS. Fcuk you Zevoa. Thank you. Bdclive#1712Cliveparma6 Sep 7
Sep 7 Resto Shaman LF late-night mythic raid 4/9M experience, 937ilvl, lvl 60 artifact. Been raiding on-and-off since BC. Heroic Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LtMJj6CZwbq1gxTD Mythic Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/T4k3pqKwJ2n1RvDt Earliest start time, 9pm. Thanks! Goso#1115Ghosom2 Sep 7
Sep 7 3/9 mythic raider looking for guild Hi im 930 enhancement shaman looking for a 10 st start or onwards have experience on sister with old guild getting to phase 3Dagaraa2 Sep 7
Sep 6 3 geared raiders LF new mythic guild It's with a heavy heart that I post this as we really love the current guild we're in, but unfortunately we do want to progress through mythic. A little bit about the three of us, we're 4/9m. We have a; myself-Guardian druid 933 ilvl, can play boomy but wont be topping any charts, much more experienced as guardian. Dabshak- 934 boomchicken. Alaae-932 holy paladin. Ultimately our end game is wanting to progress through end game content, we don't mind if you have less mythic kills than us, but we're looking for a guild that is dead serious about downing mythic bosses. Can provide our logs from heroic last night and even scrounge for our couple of mythic kill logs. Pls also note that we are a trio, we don't mind if one of us has to be benched for a fight etc that's raiding, but we are a group of three and are wanting to stay as a group of 3 hence why we'll try and be flexible with our roles. What we can bring to you; Banter and lots of it, we're always on time for raid have our own food etc all ready to go. we also bring half a mythic + team, which brings me to my next point, if we aren't raiding there's a 99% chance we're doing keys and trying to push our score. Last season I finished at 2k, with dab and Alaae at 1.9k If you want to have a little more of a chat, it's definitely easier to add my btag caveyqt#1671Beastinbedqt5 Sep 6
Sep 6 919 Boomkin LF GMT8 mythic guild Hello. I took a month break from the game due to work and my current guild has stopped raiding so I'm looking for a 2 or 3 nights GMT 8 mythic raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance. Main spec Balance, off spec Guardian. Both have completed the mage tower challenge a few months ago. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8836080/13#metric=dps Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Clalina I have Cutting Edge experience and no stranger to progression raiding. Most notable tier: World #791/US #207/Realm #10 in HFC with 2-night guild SuperStars. I'm available most nights except Wednesday before 10pm GMT8/AWST (12am Server time/AEST without daylight saving). Please let me know if you are interested.Clalina4 Sep 6
Sep 6 Havoc DH dps LF 2 night H ToS raiding guild Hi guys, I'm looking for a mature guild that raids 2 nights a week on either Mon/Wed/Sun 9pm AEST. Happy with just H ToS or some later Mythic progression as long as it falls within the usual raiding day/time (sorry work and life commitments). Willing to transfer to alliance frostmourne if I find any nice guilds!Wangdaddy0 Sep 6
Sep 5 The tales of coolfox and luddsang. In the quiet of the night, after a long and arduous four hours of Mythic Fallen Avatar progression, the brothers Bazzind and Coolfox turned off their computers in unison. Moving silently, Coolfox stepped towards the wall and turned off the light with a flick of a well-manicured finger. Together, they moved closer in the veil of darkness. The anxiety and stress of fruitless progression melted away as the sexual tension in the air became palpable, raising to a crescendo. Coolfox drew hesitant, the knife of taboo slashing through the atmosphere. He said quietly '....is this right, Bazzy?'. The stalwart tank, pride and joy of the Oceanic raiding scene, raised one grizzled finger to Coolfox's lips. He whispered quietly, "Call me Luddsang."Spiderbearz1 Sep 5
Sep 5 926 WARRIOR LF GUILD need to find a weekday raiding guild im up to heroic kj nearly killed it but guild went ripYoggandload2 Sep 5
Sep 4 m, ;Knâwty0 Sep 4
Sep 3 <Name> Recruiting everyone pls help Legit recruiting everyone, looking to run any raids that members are high enough ilvl for. pvp and all that jazz. Please we need friends ;^; contact: Kaidren Kaïdren tonpa HornpübKaïdren0 Sep 3
Sep 3 931 Frost mage LF guild Looking for established 5/9M or higher guild raiding 2 to 3 days a week between 7 and 11 pm. Logs are available for perusal.Sparklybeard7 Sep 3
Sep 1 <Cube> more like 7/9N sale run LOL never forget.Cliveparma1 Sep 1
Sep 1 [A] <Dragons of Azeroth> 8/9H 1 night guild We are a new guild formed of a good group of players that aim to clear ToS and go from there. Raid day is Friday 7:00-10:30pm ST Current Prog: 8/9H Currently recruiting: Tank: FULL Healer: OPEN (priest/hpal) DPS: OPEN (all exceptional players considered) - pref 910+ ilvl Raid leader and majority of guild is from mythic background. We are looking for good players that want to raid and get kills and stuff done, also looking for long term players for future wow expacs! We always create a good fun environment for people to play I think you will like it if you join if you are satisfied with heroic 10 man clears each week. Add me on btag if you are interested and we can go from there: ekelz#6638Vaeru6 Sep 1
Sep 1 [A] <PILIPINAS> 9/9 Heroic ToS +8 GMT Our core group consists primarily of Filipinos with mythic ToS kills. We are reforming Pilipinas again for mythic ToS and Antorus progression. Our core already consists of excellent tanks and healers. We need additional Dps to augment our current line-up. Raid Schedule: 9pm - 12am +8GMT Friday and Saturday Reply here or pm the following if interested: Packetj#1920, Ordained#1573, Aztigen1986#1998Cenarioso2 Sep 1
Aug 31 [WTS] i910 Artifact Relic (Requires 101) I Have a new item that will be very popular amongst the 101 twinks out there. +61 item levels for your artifact from this 1 relic alone. Crazy! http://imgur.com/a/YQkDZ http://www.wowhead.com/item=141288/ettin-bone-fragment&bonus=1572:3573 Can Sell on any US realm if the price is right.Furina0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Smey - 'Over 300+ carries done in time' For someone who has done more carries than 95% of 'dungeon sellers' on Frostmourne, your wowprogg tells a different story. For someone who HAS done 300+ carries in time, I would expect YOU to have completed each dungeon at a 15 level in time at least once. Instead, you've done 4 dungeons at a 15 level 'IN TIME'. M8 - don't try rip the people of Frostmourne off, they are my children. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/frostmourne/Smey I just checked previous seasons, they are even less impressive than 7.25 lol.Cliveparma0 Aug 31
Aug 31 [A] xUnßearable6 Aug 31
Aug 30 1/9M experinced GM looking for new home Hi There, I am currently looking for a new guild to hopefully raid with for the rest of the expansion. A bit of background about myself, I have been raiding since BC and consider myself to always be an asset to the raiding team, whether that be with soaking mechanics to raid leading as well as role swapping for a guild to help improve us as a whole. All i ask for in return is mutual respect from my guild members and leaders. Experience as of Legion: I was an officer for a guild from release until March this year. I was then apart of a merger where i became GM and lead a guild to 8/10M in NH. I then decided to take a break at the start of ToS due to problems conflicting problems with the guild officers. What I am looking for: Atleast 9/9H guild Must raid after 930ST I have recently role swapped from my main throughout the whole patch so I am not as geared as hoped, however, I believe i can prove to be a worthy recruit until the gear comes. Currently a 913 DH Best contact would be through discord or bnet: btag - Hawkei#11377 DC - Hawk#1589Hawkeí1 Aug 30
Aug 30 924 Equipped UH DK LFguild Hi guys, I'm currently looking for a guild that raids from 730pm server or later any days except Wednesday and Thursday (can do Wednesday and Thursday but must start at about 1030pm server) I am currently 6/9H Cleared and experience in the other 3 fights (pugging them is hell) I am currently playing Unholy DK but am happy to play almost any class and spec combination for the right guild. I have all characters at 110 and most are between 890 and 910. If you're happy to help me gear it then im happy to play it for you (heals tank rdps mdps i don't mind) If interested feel free to reply here or pm me in game at Dkaer#1950Dkaèr2 Aug 30
Aug 30 922 ret LF Thurs/Weekend GMT +8 Guild 5/10 M NH, 8/9H TOS experience LF Thursday / Weekend heroic or mythic raids.Archaosangel4 Aug 30
Aug 30 7/9H DH looking for a new home Hello! I'm looking for a new guild to call home. I got to 7/9 H ToS before my previous guild collapsed and disbanded. A later raid time is preferred due to me living in Perth, 9pm SVT or later but could go to 8pm if the team was okay with me being late every now and then ;) I have solid understanding of fight mechanics and my class, and I'm also gearing and learning a few other toons in order to fill in if required. My tag is Imasukai#1561, I'd love to hear from anyone who might need a Demon Hunter or a slightly undergeared Hunter :PImasukhan3 Aug 30
Aug 30 910 Blood / 912 Frost DK LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for a guild that is progressing heroic, only experience in ToS is normal as my current guild is slower than I know how to express.Hiragi1 Aug 30
Aug 30 Experience raider LF casual heroic guild Hey all, I'm returning to the game after a 3 month break and I'm looking for a heroic progressing guild that would accept me rerolling to rogue, I'm an exceptional player and willing to put the effort in to get my new character up to raiding standard asap. I have mostly just raided as a healer but have always had a melee dps alt to play that was always at the same play standard as my main if that helps at all. Note- I'm not willing to xfer my shaman or monk to raid on as im looking to play something new. Shamans Logs & Armory https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/10171592#rankingzone=11 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/riptidexo Monk (my M+ carry character) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/ripmonk Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/genderfluid My Bnet is Riptide#6695 if you want to get in contact with me.Riptide5 Aug 30
Aug 30 Do not buy from <Cube> Hello Frostmourne! Ya boi cliveparma here. Id like to start by saying Fcuk you Zevoa. The reason for my post. <Cube> advertising N-TOS clear for 100k in trade. The run has 5 <Cube> members, the rest pugs ( 2 pug tanks - :thinking: ). The run fails @ Avatar, 1 wipe, 2 Cube members leave as they got called to 'mythic progg' (On a Tuesday lmao?? ). Now I'm not mad because I've made more gold on this server in my time than almost anyone I know besides maybe Dagg but just keeping everyone in the loop. Also selling +15s each week holla @ ur man cpCliveparma9 Aug 30
Aug 29 <Hideout GMT+8> 9/9H 3/9M LFM [Hideout] is a casual raiding group, recruiting committed, experienced and skilled raiders, looking to expand our roster for Mythic raiding team towards ToS. We are currently 9/9H, 1/9M our players are mainly from SG, MY and couple AUS. Raid times GMT +8 Wednesday & Thursday 9pm-12pm (Main progression) Sunday 9pm-12pm ( Alt run ) Monday 9pm-12pm ( Occasionally ) We are currently recruiting 1 more restro druid with a dps OS and 1 MW monk, others are always welcome. If you have work and want to raid casually but also have fun at the same time you have come to the right place, we are the right guild for you. So come join us and drop us a in game msg or mail or what ever.... and we will see if the guild is right for you. Feel free msg us and add us on Battle Tag to know more about us. Reveri#6525 Eldest#1271 Landris#1388Reveriix12 Aug 29
Aug 28 <Troupe> 3/9M Wed/Sun 730ST We are recruiting to continue to solidify our core for ToS Mythic Progression. Fantastic opportunity for anyone currently stuck in heroic raiding and looking to move into a mythic core team. Our raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30PM ST - 10:30 ST. We push plenty of keystones weekly, and do alt runs etc. on our nights off. Current recruiting needs: Looking for a Disc Priest but ALL exceptional applicants will be considered Expectations: 1. Attitude, Attitude and Attitude: We want players who are able to take criticism constructively, work together regardless of personal feelings and work towards the betterment of the guild not their own ilvl. Be able to own your mistakes and not make excuses. 2. Class Knowledge: Even if you are the nicest person in the world with perfect attendance you will still be expected to perform at a consistently high level with your chosen class. 3. Preparation: When you come to raid, you will be prepared to raid. This means bringing enough consumables for the entire night and being fully repaired before raid begins. Research for new bosses is also a requirement; know the best spec/talents to use on any given fight. If this sounds like you add Barbs#1744 Futhermocka#1417 Shane#1945 Alae#6631 Alternatively just give someone a whisper in game, and they'll point you in the right direction.Brìck13 Aug 28
Aug 27 [A] 934 R/H Pala LF 4+/9 6pm ST Sakimaki#1980Sakimaki0 Aug 27
Aug 27 Returning players, LF RBG Team As the title suggests, a friend and I are looking for an RBG team to join. We are open to any healer role and DPS role (melee or ranged) and can have numerous classes available depending on what you need. Either Horde or Alliance is no problem. You're welcome to add KommanderK#11855 or if you could point me in the right direction to look for a team I would also appreciate it. Thanks for your time.Meriankatos0 Aug 27
Aug 26 9/9 H Aff Lock LF Guild (will Xfer) Discord Thereis1#3666 BTAG: Thereisone#1507 Looking for a raid team or raiding guild. Want to do some mythic TOS. But before I do I wanted to make sure I'm not wasting your time or mine. I am a 35-year-old 13-year military vet who has played Wow since the beginning. I'm married with 4 Kids. I main a warlock who is 9 of 9 heroic and I have a bear alt who is ready to begin heroic. I may not have the most time in the world to play but when I do I'm very efficient with my time maximizing the amount of stuff I can get done. I'll do my best to explain why. Where my problem making a steady routine lies. I work 12 to 14 hours a day and my schedule is the polar opposite of the previous week. What I mean by this is Week one I will work Saturday Sunday Monday then I'm off Tuesday Wednesday then I work Thursday Friday. Week too I'm off Saturday Sunday Monday work Tuesday Wednesday off Thursday Friday. On the days I work I get up at 3 a.m. leave the house by 4 a.m. On those days I don't typically get home from anywhere from 7 p.m. two 9 p.m. or so. That makes rating on days that I work nearly impossible. I also do not raid on Friday or Saturday nights because I devote all my time to my family. But on a positive note I am fortunate enough to be able to play WoW at work on some days or most days rather anywhere from 2 to 8 hours a day. Not really being able to make a steady raid group has made it so that I have had the pug TOS. Which pugging heroic isn't the simple of task. Being an adult gamer who puts his family first I completely understand if I don't work out for your particular Guild / team. Below you will find links to the aforementioned characters. Logs can be provided upon request. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/thereistwo https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/doomhammer/theredruidThereistwo5 Aug 26