Frostmourne

Apr 28, 2015 WORLD DOMINATION! My request is simple, hand me over 500,000 gold by tomorrow morning or WORLD DOMINATION WILL ENSUE You have 10 hours to make the delivery by mailbox, for every minute i am not half a million gold richer i will punt a gnome.Madheart0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 689 Resto Druid 7/7h 1/7m 10/10n 9/10h Looking to xfer over here since my server is dead, I am after a solid guild doing heroic weekly and pushing mythic content that raids at or after 8.30pm server time Any guild around like this after a healer? <3 HondaHondababy13 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 anyone selling blackhand kills or full runs? if so leave a price will get back to uRollypolli2 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 688 Resto Druid LF Daytime Raid [AOTC] Hi! My name is Rawrrage, Looking for a daytime Mythic Raid Guild. Guild must be at least 10/10 Heroic BRF. Resto Druid looking for a solid group to grow with I Have Black Hand AOTC I have extensive Resto knowledge Earliest I can start is 12:30pm CST I can only raid on Mondays/Tuesdays, possibly Wednesdays.I am only leaving my current guild because I cannot raid at 7pm. I know I am asking for an awkward raid schedule, but crossing my fingers to hopefully find a guild out there that fits my schedule! I have been playing druid since vanilla, and was very versatile in all specs. I have been primarily focused on Restoration this expansion, and prefer to heal. Looking forward to continue progression into 6.2!Rawrrage3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Daytime raiding? Curious if there are many guilds that raid during the day on either faction side on FM? I'm a bit over the latency on US servers and with daylight savings, starting raids at 10am is just slightly to early for me.Svensson0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [H]<Persephone> Saurfang Guild LF Raiders <Persephone> is currently recruiting to round out our team to move into Mythic raiding. We are a friendly guild who enjoy pushing progression two nights a week. We also have an alt run on Saturdays at the same time through either Highmaul or Blackrock. Progression: Highmaul: 7/7 Norm - 7/7 Heroic Blackrock: 10/10 Norm - 9/10 Heroic Currently Recruiting: Tanks: -none- Healers: -non- Melee DPS: Rogue, Monk, Shaman, Druid Ranged DPS: Shaman, Warlock, Druid We are looking for: Committed raiders Raid awareness 80% Attendance per month Knowledge of class played or willing to learn Fully gemmed & enchanted Must have TeamSpeak3 Raid Times: Friday: 8pm - 11pm Sunday: 8pm - 11pm Alt Run: Saturday 8pm - 11pm Loot Rules: We use Loot Council for loot - our Officers discuss and vote on who receives each piece of loot. We do prioritize Best in Slot and people gaining 2 or 4 set pieces - our main aim is to keep all our raiders equally geared to help with progession. Pst me in game to discuss or add me to btag: Sammy#1531 to discuss Casuals welcome to join if they wish to come for our alt runs or just hang out in an active guild.Vyndresh0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 Anguish Unleashed-6/7M 2/10M Anguish Unleashed is currently recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression in Blackrock Foundry and for future raids.We are a bunch of easy going raiders who try to push for progression and have fun at the same time. We supply all raiders with Flaks/Pots/Feasts and guild repairs during the raid week. We expect raiders to have done their preparation on current and upcoming bosses, to be on time for raids, and come with a focused mindset on progression, but also to have fun. Our Progression:- 6/7M, 2/10m Tier 17 14/14H Tier 16 - 25 man 10/14H Tier 16 - 10 man 11/13H Tier 15 -10 man 10/14H Tier 14 - 10man Our raid nights are:- Mon 7:15pm - 10:30pm Wed 7:15pm - 10:30pm Sun 5:30pm - 10:30pm Recruiting: druid (feral) hunter mage monk (WW) rogue shaman (elemental) shaman (enhancement) If you are interested in joining our team please send an in game mail to Littlenasty, Ozzaki or Hypestorm. My btag is Jimmy#6897, you can also reach me there.Hypestorm4 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 {h}Lf Heals for 2k push Hellooo. A friend on his horde war alt(2400cr ali war), and I(2000xp) enh shaman are looking for a consistent healer for 2k push(CR1800). If you're interested you should add me on warstorms#1896 and have a chat with us to see if you have the right attitude etc. Must be able to play 9am EST( or 10pm AEST) and have a 1700min cr in 3's. Would really prefer a Hpal or Mw for our turbo. However, we're finding it hard to find a consistent partner so im pretty sure we'll go with any healer as long as you're a nice fellow and can take constructive criticism without having a rage after all, we all make mistakes and it will take some time to establish proper teamwork. We're really looking foreward to anyone willing to play some games. Too many nights are spent in lfg attracting the wrong kinds of people :( ThanksThunderfall0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 [A]<Phoenix> 8/10HBRF Recruiting <Phoenix> (8/10 H BRF) is recruiting for Heroic & Mythic BRF progression Easy going friendly Guild We use Teamspeak3 Raid times: Sunday,Monday,Friday 730pm-1030pm server time Currently Looking To Recruit Minimum 680 ilvl: *Holy paly *Rogue *feral druid *elemental shaman *(Open to others) Reply to post o msg me in game for more info :)ßleex0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 7/10M - 700 iLvL Balance Druid LFG As per title 7/10M exp - 700 iLvL Balance Druid Pref 3 Night guild with 7/10M or Higher exp PST ingameBoomin0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 H 2k arena push 2400 warrior and 2000 enhance sham lf healer for turbo. 1800cr. Pushing for 2k warstorms#1896Flamemperor0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <Mirage> Recruiting 10/10H BRF <Mirage> is looking for skilled players to fill out our roster for Mythic progression. We are a guild comprised of raiders who have raided together for years, and espouse the camaraderie that goes with it - mutual laughs are had in guild, so a good sense of humour is a necessity. Our raid atmosphere is laid back, yet progression takes the forefront. We are currently 7/7H and 1/7M in Highmaul and 10/10H in Blackrock Foundry. Raid times are Wednesday & Thursday 7-11 AEST. Our current recruitment needs are as follows: HEALERS: Resto Shaman DPS: Mage [HIGH] Moonkin [HIGH] Hunter [HIGH] Warlock TANKS: In spite of these needs, players who feel they would be a good fit are encouraged to get into contact with any officer ingame or via Battletag (Doldox#6285; Kyle#11711; Naero#1727; Kozak#1633; Patpace#1344) to discuss joining.Naero16 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 <OVER NINE THOUSAND> 10/10H 7/10M LFM <OVER NINE THOUSAND> is back! And looking for more. For those of you who weren’t around for BC we were a top 10 oceanic guild whilst active during those times (I think 6thoceanic and 3rd on Frostmourne was the best.) A few of the old guard are back and we’re aiming to be competitive again. We’re looking to keep the same attitude we’ve always had towards progression that have lols will killing bosses and progressing fast. The type of raiders that we’re looking for are: - People with a good sense of humour that can take a joke - Fast learners - People who know both their classes and game mechanics really well - People that can take criticism - People who constantly want to improve Progression Highmaul – 3/7M (first week in mythic) Blackrock Foundry – 10/10H 7/10M Raid Times 7:45-11:30pm - Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday 8pm sharp being the first boss pull of the night. Looking for: - 1 Exceptional tank - Warlock - Rogue Applicants should be at least 685+ ilvl and able to hit the ground running in mythic content. As always if your class/spec isn’t mentioned above don’t hesitate to apply as we are always looking for exceptional players. To apply go to: http://over9kguild.enjin.com/ and fill out an application form. These are private and can’t be seen by the general public. If you have any questions hit up tinylol#1658 , haptix#6426 or zarrs#1532Tinytoo33 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 <Revolt> 7/7H, 10/10H, 1/7M Welcome to Revolt !!!! Revolt is currently recruiting to fill the ranks of our Mythic/Heroic Raid team. All applicants will be looked at fairly. If you want to join our Heroic/Mythic guild that is wanting to progress, then Please do Apply!! Currently also considering Doing weekend raids for gearing up alts! ************************************************************* Current Progression Highmaul :- 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Blackrock :- 10/10 Heroic ************************************************************* Raid times: Wed//Mon 5.30pm-8.30pm Server time -------------------- Currently Recruiting: Shadow priests, Rogues, Warrior, Elemental Shaman -------------------- What we offer you: - A very active and organized guild and raid environment. - A friendly environment where you will be treated with respect. - An active Mumble server. - A fair raiding environment. What we want: - Players that can show a eagerness to improve, develop a thorough knowledge of their class, and encounter mechanics. - We want our members to enjoy raiding together as a guild, while still progressing through content. - Players that can communicate effectively over voice chat. - Players that can commit to a highly consistent raid attendance. Send a message to any of the following in game for more information: Jukiki- SunburnSlap#1412 Shadowstorm - Starborn6698#1876 Jaick - Crusader#6944Shadowstorm0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Installing game.... think about it... Do you think that blizzard rank the areas in wow with the amount they're visited? So when you're installing the game, the lower traveled areas get pushed to the back, where the most popular get pushed to the front? it makes sense and is rlly smart for them to do... I think thats cool what else is cool... editMella2 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Guardian/Resto druid LF weekend raiding guild Hi All, I'm looking for a guild that raids sat/sun between 1pm-6pm svt. I can go tank or heals. I've previously raided many heroics(mythics) in previous expansions, but I'm also happy to be part of a casual raiding team. I've done 2/7 mythic HM, and 10/10 heroic BRF on my DK this expac - but I'm looking to change my raiding schedule to weekends on my druid now. Hit me up if you could use an experienced raider, Btag Mitesh#1915. Or leave a message here.Mavennar0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 ACROSS GUILDS WEEKLY MYTHIC hi how many players like them guild and dont want to leave the guild BUT in the same time they want to try the mythic content ??? me and some other players having this problem so we trying to setup a ((weekly scheduled)) across guilds mythic BRF. we will choose a raid time that suits everyone. Flask Potions Feast ALL FREE be4 boss USING VENT PLEASE READ BE-FOUR YOU JOIN !!!!!!!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (((THIS IS NOT THE SET TIME YET ))) the first idea for raid time is (((TUES 6 PM ST)))) just BE4 the restart give or take . --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ATT : ALL PLAYERS MUST BE ALTLEAST 680 + AS we doing this to kill bosses not to chat ,OUR raid time will be tight as its gunna b tricky to get a time to suite all the team .. ********* ********* 1.NO talk on vent if its not about the fight . 2. NO players under 18 3. NO impatient players. 4.IF u know that u cant move out of MEC plz DON'T wast our time its mythic a lot of !@#$ everywhere. 5.NO big heads players if u progressed already in mythic brf killed more than 2 bosses then this not 4 u . 6.all players MUST HAVE A MIC IN-CASE U NEED TO USE...(healers tank is a must ) 7. leave ur WIFE,GF,RENT,CAR,MONEY ETC... PROBLEM AWAY FROM THE RAID dont want angry ppl in raid and WE DON'T wanna know about it .. 8. as we all have family's and sometimes %^-* happens we understand that family life and REAL life over WOW at any time just lets us know ASAP if u going to AFK, or LAG or U GTG . other than that LETS DO IT ....... to join plz replay to this topic about what u think of the idea ADD: ameeroo0oo#1150 thank u all .Holydisco7 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Calling ALL 19 Twinks! Hey Everyone, Next Sunday (03/05/2015), i would like to organise a event, were everyone with a 19 Twink to log on and join in, We will be queueing 3v3 Skirmishes because they are never open, there will be alot of war games at Goldshire Alliance on Frostmourne(Oceanic) But any twinks from all servers are more than welcome to join in, simply just que around the same time which there isnt a very specific time this event will be on, just around high population times, so it will be 10am-10pm (GMT+10) don't be too set on times it can run as long as you want This is just for fun, no rewards or bets for winning, its all about everyone enjoying themselves winning or losing, any and all 19 twinks are invited to join :) You can add our B-tag Tocool15#1284 Webshotz#1761 Murked#1900Oh1 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 [H] <HKHW> NZ Th/Sun 5pm ST 5/7H 6/10N Hi everyone. <Hyjal Kids Hyjal Wife> is a horde Frostmourne guild that raids Thurs/Sun 5-8pm Oceanic ST (7-10pm NZ time). We are a New Zealand based guild (officers are all based in Auckland) and are pretty new, formed in late Feb. Guild culture: We are a small tight-knit guild comprised of mature players who are looking for more people for its core raid team. At the moment, we are about two or three players short of a solid team that we will be capable downing heroic content and having it on farm in a few weeks time. All of the officers have been raiding since vanilla or BC and have plenty of experience raiding. We are looking to progress quickly but due to RL commitments, jobs, families etc. we only raid two nights a week and don't 'expect' any of our raiders to be online more often than that. We want to foster a relaxed and friendly environment and expect members to treat each other with mutual respect and have a zero-tolerance policy for racists, sexists or bigots of any type. Raid nights: We raid two night a week, Thursdays and Sundays 5-8pm ST. Thursday is our main progression night while Sundays are reserved for farm content. We ask that raiders at least be able to all attend the Thursday raids. Many of our players are online most other nights of the week. Progression: Our current progression is 5/7 H-HM, 6/10 N-BRF. Given that most of us have multiple 100s geared for raiding, we are basically looking for a few more players that want to be part of our core raid group and help us down content. We're happy to help new raiders gear up if they are willing to show up regularly and stick around. We don't mind whether you are a tank, healer or DPS, or even are still doing heroic 5 mans. If you're able to listen, be willing to learn and show up consistently and be on time on Thursdays and Sundays and think this is something you might be interested in, please visit out website @ hyjalkidshyjalwife.enjin.com or add any of our officers' battle tags: Bartek#1788 (Marsalis), bigjules#6884 (Julles), Mild#1570 (Infest), Siotas#1352 (Siot).Marsalis6 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 LF ARBIC GUILD got couple geared 100 680+ if any arbic middle east or LEB guildAmeroo5 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 WTB 30k Conq Cap - 30k Gold. Looking for someone to 2v2 with for my 30k conq cap, offering 30k gold total, divided over the required amount of wins. Works out to about 190 a win. Gears a bit behind but I'm not a spastic, have played above 2300 plenty of times.Crackhouse0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 (A) WTB herbs 1g each. Hello. I am in need of herbs. I will buy only Fireweed, Talador Orchid and Nagrand Arrowbloom. Only COD please. LF long term supplier and will buy plenty!Lebanese0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 [A] 684 Resto Shaman LF Raid Team As the title says, i am looking for a new raid team. I am Resto with Ele offspec, both 680. Current raid times are too late for me (11:30 - 2:30am ST) Any guilds in search of a Resto that raid 7ish - 12am ish raid times? Basically any AU PvE Guilds. I won't be transferring so please don't post if you're cross server recruiting, however horde transfer is an option. Post progression & info below or reach me on the following: SemTex#1221 is my Bnet XithusGaming is my SkypeXithius15 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 686 BM Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild! Hey guys, i main a 686 BM hunter (posting from an alt of course), and im looking for a new guild to raid mythic content with. My experience in BRF is as follows: 10/10 H, 1/10 Mythic (beastlord darmac is dead). The reason I'm looking for a new guild is my current one isn't really progressing and I'm not too happy with the results. Hoping to stay on Frostmourne as I have a few alts and would be expensive to transfer them all, would also prefer a guild that raids around 7 AEST to 10:30! Feel free to add my battle tag, Pat27#1837 or reply to my post and I'll get back to you, thanks in advance!Paallyy3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Selling Alani Mount Sky Shard Mount Hey guys Selling my sky shards for the mount alani (the big red serpent seen flying over the vale in panda land) price is negotiable just add me in game or message me here :) btag: jaxo#6803Jaxy3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 695 Balance Druid 5/10M 10/10H 3/7M General Information Location/Timezone: NSW Can attend any raid night after 6PM GMT 695ilvel Balance 687ilvel Tank Looking For New Chill Home with Close To The Same XP As Mine. Tanzanitee#12237Lunareclipse9 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [A] Raiders looking for a new home Hi I have 6 reliable raiders looking for a progressing guild item level ranging from 660 to 680. Classes Hunter, Paladin, Shaman, Druid, Mage. Can raid from 10:00pm server time Wed/Thurs and could raid on different days.Ruffguts4 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [A] Selling 9/9 Challenge Modes - As per title above we are now selling 9/9 gold CM runs. Our group has held various realm / oceanic best times. Note - Our group has been selling this service for close to 1 year now, so you know the job will get done. What YOU get from completing 9/9 Gold modes: - Class specific transmog set - ONE of the Phoenix mounts (These mounts are character specific and NOT BoA) - Title - The Undaunted You will also receive 430 Achievement points upon completing all 9 dungeons. Prices: -130k full 9/9 clear (Prices are negotiable) -15k if you buy individual instances. However prices may vary depending on how many dungeons you require. What we require from YOU: - 9/9 Heroic dungeons to be completed (This will not take you long prior to purchasing this service) - Roughly 2-3 hours free time from start to finish (Depending on afks / intermissions etc etc.) - Have Vent/Skype/Mumble - Do not need to have a working microphone Contact us: Feel free to contact myself if you have any queries regarding our services! BNET - Hodgie#1866 or alternatively you can send me in game mail.Hodgiew65 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 [A] 684 priest looking for H BRF clear. Heroic geared holy/disc/shadow priest looking for weekly heroic BRF clears. I have AotC, I don't want to do progression, I just want to get heroic gear, element runes, and some fun. Would like to do these on the Friday night, or on Saturday/Sunday during the day. I don't care if I'm part of an alt raid, as long as gear is rolled for. Add me with Andy#1124.Arollin1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 682/680 Spriest LF Raiding Guild Hey Frostmourne, My guilds been fair inconsistent as of late and looking for a pretty hardcore/rad progression guild :3 pst me in-game or smthing yo.Beng12 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 BLOODLUST BREASTPLATE - WTB! As the title suggests, I am hoping someone is willing to part with a Bloodlust Breastplate, for a substantially generous fee. Sick of farming for it, sick of the .05% drop rate. Need the chestpiece to complete my mog set! Thanks guys!Jambi0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Disc / Holy Priest LF mythic prog guild Available 8 - 12 mn + 8 gmt. Here are my logs. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/562b8c06-d83d-43da-82fe-74421675608e/report/13#v=1,d=1 add me. zarathustra#1736Letcheroney1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 690 10/10H Resto Sham lf Raid Guild Who I am: 690 Restoration Shaman with Off-Spec of Elemental Current Progression: 10/10H 7/7H 24% Wipe M Beastlord 2/7M What I am looking for: I am seeking a dedicated and progressive raiding guild that knows what they are doing, can enjoy raiding without treating it like a job, but still push progression at a decent and competitive pace. I am looking for a HOME, not a stepping stone to merely go from Point A to Point B. Availability: Mon-Anytime after 7:30pm EST Tues-Same as Mon Wed-No, Raid on 678 Balance Druid Co-Main Thurs-Same as Mon Fri-Same as Mon Sat-Same as Mon Sun-Raid on Balance Druid Closing Notes: I may not be the best Shaman in the world, especially when a Disc Priest is on the healing team, but I work hard and am very diligent about researching and getting better anytime I struggle Contact Info: Vanille#1609Serathal3 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A10] Classic | 10/14 H SoO | LFM DPS <Classic> is a 10man raiding guild on Frostmourne Alliance and is lead by previous high level raiders and 2400+ arena/RBG players. We're a serious guild on a casual timetable with a focus on progression raiding. What does this mean? Classic was created by players who have, and understand, real world commitments which may limit potential raiding time. As such we raid in a very limited time frame which mandates a serious and highly focussed attitude to our raiding. What do we expect of you? We expect that each of our raiders have comprehensive knowledge of their class and the ability to perform at the highest level in a consistent fashion. Furthermore, a thorough understanding of encounter mechanics and how to adapt and plan for them. Lastly, and probably most importantly, is the ability to take criticism and use it to improve. What can you expect from us? A fun and friendly attitude outside of raids (or farm content). We have scheduled Flex/Normal runs for alts and regular members which are open to anyone that can pull their weight. Core members receive chants, gems, flasks, pots, food, repairs and nudes of Bencricket. Last one is not optional. During progression you can expect a more subdued and mature discussion about tactics and the encounters. But the point here is that it IS a discussion. Suggestions and tweaks are encouraged and tested until we no longer feel there is an issue with strategy. Raid Times Sunday: 7pm SVT - 10pm SVT Monday: 7pm SVT - 10pm SVT Progression Siege of Orgrimmar: 10/14 Heroic Website http://classic-guild.info Recruiting 2 x amazing DPS - hybrid classes with geared OS are considered very highly (yes this includes Tank OS) Don't let the preferences turn you away, exceptional players of any class and role are encouraged to apply. To apply, please visit http://www.classic-guild.info/sections/howtoapply/ Feel free to contact either Boodizz (Boodizz#1425), Bencricket (Luchin#6874) or Ayslin (Aislin#1800) in game or on here if you have any questions.Boodizz329 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 [A] Sen'Jin <Phantom> 9/10H heroic/mythic LFM Hey all, We're a fun casual raiding guild with 2 teams looking for some raiders, and casual people who fit in with our fun and respectful guild culture. Our West coast team (9/10H) raids Wednesday and Monday 11:30PM -2:30AM EST and East Coast (6/10H) team raids Thursday and Sunday 6:45PM-9:45PM. West coast team is looking for 2 strong healers: preferably a druid and a Monk; but all classes welcome. Also looking for 3 rdps preferably boomkins (highest priority), mages, and/or locks (Though any rdps besides hunters are welcome). East coast team looking for 3 healers, 2 mdps of any class, and 3 rdps of any class. A good bit of the guild has raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. We're older, but not ageist. Our guild culture is very important. We're all about fun while progressing. We only raid 2 nights a week for 3 hours each night. As such not really interested in flakes or hot heads regardless of ability. Feel free to real ID friend me (progeny#1851), or visit our web site (phantom-sj.guildlaunch.com) for any questions. Cerebn/FrankFrankwhite0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate WANTED - 1K Heya there guys, I am looking for some help in obtaining the discontinues item, Enchanted Thorium Breastplate. Its an Item which recipe was removed in cata I have the items and would pay a fine 1k to anyone who could make the piece for me Cheers :)Veliette8 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [A] The Amaranthine Order LFM Heals and RDPS The Amaranthine Order is currently seeking 2x Shadow Priest OR Warlock, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid AND Balance Druid to cap off our team! Short Info: We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Our raid times are 7:45pm - 11:00pm Server Time (AEST/AEDST) We run a max. 25man roster, no core, no subs, ALL rotated. Our current loot system is Loot Council. We require [applicable] raiders to maintain an Offspec on request. We have a heavy emphasis on team cohesion. Our min. attendance is 80%. We are currently10/10H BRF. Long Info: http://forums.amarorder.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9 More Info: Ughillie#1512 (That's me!) http://www.amarorder.comGrombrindel6 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [A] Revolt 10/10 H Brf NZ Raiding Guild Revolt is recruiting both heroic and mythic raiders. We are a 10/10 heroic guild looking to recruit players to build numbers in both our Mythic and Heroic teams. We raid 5:30 to 9:00 ST. Wednesday and Monday. We are particularly interested in DPS players. We also accept more casual players into the guild. If you are interested contact either Jaick, Jukiki or Danarii.Jaick3 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 690 Disc/Holy Priest LF Mythic Progress Guild Have 9/10 H exp and 2/7 M more than 6yo exp on priest Class as Healer Low Exp because no Guild Support atm. Hope find the right one LazyLee#1475Anthenia5 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Holy Priest (preferred) lfg raiding team Hey guys, currently horde on Caelestrasz but looking to transfer back to alliance on Frostmourne and find a decent guild and raid team to hopefully push mythic mode bosses in. I have raid experience all the way back to Naxx 25 in wotlk and this xpac was asked to heal on my paladin over my priest to accomodate new recruits and their preferred toons, but i would like to swap back to my priest to raid as i enjoy it more. Edit: I forgot to say, i have 7/7H HM xp and 9/10 H BRF xp. Prefer to play holy as a spec, with shadow OS, but would be willing to pick up disc (would need to practise it a bit first with the changes since WoD launch - but have healed as disc many times before). Would also be willing to go shadow if that would be better for your team however i haven't really raided as shadow before. I know the basics but it would need some work, and probably some pointers. If you're in need of a priest, or would like to chat, please feel free to add my btag: Staele#1310 and we can talk. Looking to transfer within the next week or two, if that helps. Thanks all.Illyna2 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [A] Frostmourne SG/MY guild LFM for Mythic <Shidavere> GMT +8 Singapore guild, 10/10H BRF LFM for heroic and mythic. Looking for reliable: 670++ tank (any class) melee & ranged dps (all classes considered) healer (shaman, pally) Raid times: Thurs/Sun/Mon 12am-3am SVT Contact: Matt#14900 (Putao), Throwin, Hebeqt, Holyshid if interestedPutao18 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 ~Frostmounre~Immortal Addiction BRF Immortal Addiction is looking for recruits to fill our mythic group. Current Progress - Blackrock Foundry 10/10N - 8/10H We are currently looking for the following class's (670+ ilvl) - Hunter x 2 Warlock Priest - Disc Rogue Raiding times are, Server time - Wednesday - 7.30-10.30 Thursday - 7.30-10.30 Sunday - 7.30-10.30 We are a pretty chilled group of guys ranging from 18-25, when it comes to conversation pretty much anything goes. On raid nights we do expect you to bring as much as you can muster as we run logs every week to track peoples performance so that we can see if you are improving. We are pretty strict when it comes to poor performance, so if you aren't looking to work hard for mythic clear then this group isn't for you. If you enjoy the challenge of hard content and will be committed to helping the group progress we would love to have you. We put in a lot of work as a team so we expect the same from new recruits. To get in contact with us leave a post below or you can message either of us at, Rhillian, Battle tag "HootieHoo#1843" Deathris(Guild leader), Battle tag "Valentinex#1115"Rhillian1 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 LF Challange Mode Team For Push Some Time Characters. Blood Dk With BiS Gear Prot Pally With BiS Gear Prot War With BiS Gear BT Javhaa#1524. More InfoSeczi1 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 TCG Mounts for sale Hey guys, Not sure if Im allowed to post about this on here or not, so please let me know if Im doing something wrong etc so I can delete the thread if that is the case. As the title suggests, I am selling the following mounts: 2 x swift spectral 1 x spectral 1 x ghastly charger 1 x X-51 rocket Xtreme 1 x Rooster Egg. If you are interested pls add me on bnet tag jibs#6774 and we can discuss prices. I will just list on AH at agreed price if you are Alliance. Thanks guys.Voorog0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Resto Druid ilvl 661 LF GMT+8 raiding guild I am based in Western Australia and currently looking for a GMT +8 raiding guild. I have many years experience and will always bring my very best to the raid. I am currently 7/7 heroic HM please check me out on the armory and reply to this forum if you are interested. Cheers, SeizurezSeizurez13 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 [A] The Amaranthine Order LFM Heals and RDPS We currently seeking for RDPS (Spriest/Warlock and Boomkin) and Heals (Resto Shamman and Resto Druid) Short Info: We raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Our raid times are 7:45pm - 11:00pm Server Time (AEST/AEDST) We run a max. 25man roster, no core, no subs, ALL rotated. Our current loot system is Loot Council. We require [applicable] raiders to maintain an Offspec on request. We have a heavy emphasis on team cohesion. Our min. attendance is 80%. We are currently 10/10H BRF. Long Info: http://forums.amarorder.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9 More Info: Ughillie#1512 http://www.amarorder.comMåestrø0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Fiction 10/10H BRF recruiting for Mythic! Fiction are an alliance raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raiding team We have been together for 4+ years and raided heroic content in past tiers (mythic now), achieving 11/14H in 5.4, 14/14 in 6.0. We are after 3-4 dps and 1 healer Times Thursday, Sunday and Monday 8.30-11.00PM SERVER TIME All raiders will be considered as we strive to fill our roster for mythic raiding. However, we are missing and/or would greatly value: DPS: Mage Death knight Shaman Moonkin Healer Any Non-priest. For info/questions you can contact me in game:Shakingpie#1525 or add Trimshadow#1423 or any of the Officers, Lunaray, Roulette, Arrow or Beatu Our website is http://fiction.guildlaunch.com/ where you can find out more or place an application ThanksTrimburns2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Horde guildies lf a few for CM multiple toons Hey, 8/8 gold lead here, looking to help out a few of my guildies. im hunting one healer, one dk dps/tank and one other dps of any kind to come along and get your golds. we may wipe a few times, we may not. but the important thing is we're doing em again and again just like last expansion! warstorms#1896. I also run a guild, please make sure you let me know that its for CM in your add. Thanks ladsThunderfall6 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 [H] GROUPIELOVE 8/10H RECRUITING Groupielove is currently recruiting for our core raiding team. Our guild is a casual guild with a great community of mature players seeking progression through WoD. The guild started in early August 2014, with the priority of gearing players through normal and heroic SoO. From this, we have built a strong community. We plan to expand our guild during progression through WoD, aiming to complete harder content in the future. Currently we are progressing through heroic BRF. Progression Raiding Times (Server Time): Wednesday 7:30pm - 10pm Thursday 7:30pm - 10pm Sunday 7:30pm - 10pm Current Recruitment: High Priority: Ranged DPS Medium Priority: Off spec healers (Shaman and Monk preferred) What we expect from you: - An interest in raiding and progressing through difficult content - Have mumble and be on voice comms during a raid - Be able to put out reasonable DPS for your iLvl - Understand your spec and be working towards maximising your raid contribution - We raid 3 days a week, you should be able to make at least 2 of these every week - If you are coming to a raid. Be on time for it! Casual raiders are also welcome but loot priority applies to active raiders. For expression of interest or more details please contact 'Melinax' or 'Morguestrike' in game.Melinax3 Apr 16, 2015