Frostmourne

Apr 18 Late night 3/10M [A] <Malayan Warlords> 3/10 M Raid Times 11pm-2am ST Monday,Wednesday,Thursday Looking for a few more core dps spots, but all players considered. Btag: Azoras#6540Runther1 Apr 18
Apr 17 [A] Tears of Elune - 3/10M - Wed/Thurs LFM Tears of Elune is a progression guild mostly made up of retired hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to 3-4 day a week schedule, but still want to push content on an efficient 2 day a week, 6 hour schedule. About Us We are a reformed guild filled with exceptional players who want to work together and progress as a whole. The vast majority of us have been playing since vanilla (with the odd break here and there), and have experience in hardcore raiding. Raids are serious but we know how to have a laugh and enjoy the game at the same time. Our current progression is - 3/10M 10/10H 3/3H 7/7M What we are looking for We are looking for competent and disciplined raiders for mythic progression who are looking to be a part of our core roster on a schedule of 2 nights a week, whilst at the same time enjoying the laughter and banter that gets thrown around from time to time. All our raiders come prepared with consumables and have researched/knowledge of the encounters prior to progression. We use Warcraft Logs and it is expected that raiders know their class and be ranking >60% for their spec and iLVL equivalents. Raid Times Wednesday: 7:30-10:30pm AEDT (server time) Thursday: 7:30-10:30pm AEDT (server time) Optional raids Sunday: 7:30pm AEDT (server time, based on willingness and availability) Recruitment Any role/class will be considered, but we do have a significant interest in the classes listed below. Tank - High DPS w/ Healing OS - High (pref RDPS) RDPS - High MDPS - Low *Currently not looking for any Healers Casual Players We regularly run other content (kara, mythic+ etc) and welcome like minded casual players. Please contact the following: Brolaar - Brotato#1726 Cafo - memelord#1842Brolaar27 Apr 17
Apr 15 [A] Spriest LF active arena guild Cheers,Ghendry0 Apr 15
Apr 14 [A] <Vindicated> 4/10M Wed/Thur <Vindicated> 4/10M Recruiting raiders for Mythic NH, Heroic NH, 20+ keys LF all DPS (particularly Mages, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter) Also LF a Core Healer ( Holy Pal) Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30 PM. To Apply Add myself : MatyD#6881 or visit http://vindicatedfrostmou.wixsite.com/vindicateHekz0 Apr 14
Apr 13 [A] LF Joint Raid for Progression(M) Hello, I'm Xuak guild "Nothing"s Raid Leader. What is "Nothing"? "Nothing" is a Korean guild who want to progress into Mythic NightHold. Yes, we know this is an OC server and we mean very little to you, thus the name "Nothing". Anyways, we're looking for a special partnership for Mythic progression. We offer 1-2 tanks, 2-3 healers, and some dps (5) that always average 700k+. We cleared Heroic NH within the first 2 weeks after opening. We require certain understanding from your part. Most group members live in Korea and do not speak English very well. We use Discord in our native language. To compensate, we use the Raid Chat to explain strategies on things that require attention (in English), so we'll need you to pay attention to the chat at all times. If you are DPS, we require a minimum of 500k (single target) Mythic Krosus require roughly 800k RDPS or it would be imossible to kill. We do not want to waste time on a meaningless attempt. We are not looking for guild merger but if you can cope up with that, we might consider. If you are interested and want to check us out, join us this Wednesday at 21:00 (SVT) for Heroic NH Our raid times and invites are planned for Wed, Fri, Sat at 21:00 - 23:00(+30m) SVT We welcome all individual and group inquiries. We are open to all suggestions EXCEPT raid time schedules. Our Roster : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ga3eSJr0Dv8yAj1hf-s2KrgOMZAsWJTI8KjGBU6Xog8/edit#gid=755882709 Contacts : Nykirí-Frostmourne Nykírí-Frostmourne Olo-Frostmourne Xuak-Frostmourne Thank you for reading, If you think of us, we're happy and content. Good luck and Have Fun!Xuak2 Apr 13
Apr 12 [A] Frostmourne <Bare> 7/10M LF DPS Bare is a newly guild formed during this recent raid tier by players that are looking to enjoy our time playing this game and the people we play with, yet progress through content at a steady pace. We are always recruiting exceptional players of all roles but have a keen interest in the following classes for core spots: -1x Mage -1x Rogue -1x Boomkin -1x Warrior Our scheduled Mythic raid times are: - Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST - Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST - Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm ST We also do other unscheduled raids and Mythic+ all throughout the week. What is it like to raid with Bare? A very rare blend of fun and professional. We have a lot of fun and banter on and off the field, but when it comes time to knuckle down, we are able to do so. The 'raiding environment' is largely the reason why this guild has been created, and something we're extremely proud of. What we want from you? Aside from the cookie cutter things guilds are looking for in members like; being fully gemmed & enchanted, always looking to improve, punctuality, etc. We want our members to actively participate in the guild! By this we mean not just logging in for raids, but getting to know your fellow guildies outside of raid times, and becoming a part of our culture. What we offer? More than what's quite apparent above, you can expect; Gbank repairs, farming runs so you can make money, a relaxed 3 day raid schedule, a tightly run ship and fairness (both in loot and raid positions). If you've been sat or have been in a rut performance wise, you will be given a chance to earn a spot back and continue to be geared up on farm content. We have a mechanics come first mindset - meaning on progress we don't care about damage/healing nearly as much as we do mechanics and there's a level of comfort that our members take in this. If you're interested add one of our officers Dmags (on Dmags#1627), Qwazinator (on tattlebag#6705) or Shardsmoker (on Kalend#6473). Alternatively contact us in game. If we're not online the other guildies are pretty helpful.Shardsmoker0 Apr 12
Apr 10 [A] <Gaytime> (10,10H, 5/10M) Gaytime is a late night Mythic raiding guild. We're a relatively new guild (just formed at the start of Legion) who value our steady mythic progression while maintaining a positive and friendly atmosphere. In prior tiers we were able to clear 7/7M and 2/3M. Our members are mature, prepared, friendly and considerate and we desire these qualities in all of our trials. Raid nights: Thursday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Sunday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST Monday 9:00pm - 12:30am ST (Optional) Wednedsay 9:00pm - 12:30am ST HIGH priority: Healers If you are interested or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact myself on BattleTag at Flottz#1131 or Tronsi at Marsha#11318.Beyonce14 Apr 10
Apr 10 Aftermath-Aman'thul3/10M LF HPALLY CORE SPOT Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H 3/10 M Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm. Recruiting H PALLY For mythic LVL raiders Btag mickyd#11180 THIS IS A CORE RAID SPOT SERIOUS APPS ONLY soild fun raid team we play to enjoy the game come have a chat we will kill bosses togetherKnawty0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Frostmourne Alliance Is the most cancerous Alliance player base in the game.Elayoe10 Apr 9
Apr 9 904 enhancement & 906 MW LF raiding guild We are both experienced players looking to commit to an ORGANIZED raiding guild. Prefer a guild that's at least 5/10M that's looking to finish off NH. No Fridays or Saturdays. During MoP i was in a competitive guild that managed to get AOTC and ranked 5th on the server and would like to get back to a similar environment. My btag is dubz#6370. Feel free to add me and talkGobblehoblin0 Apr 9
Apr 9 [A] <Vindicated> 4/10M Wed/Thurs <Vindicated> 4/10M Recruiting raiders for Mythic NH, Heroic NH, 20+ keys LF all DPS (particularly Mages, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter) Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30 PM. To Apply Add myself : MatyD#6881 or visit http://vindicatedfrostmou.wixsite.com/vindicatedHekz0 Apr 9
Apr 8 [A] [Harmóny] Chinese Weekend raiding guild We are a bunch of friendly Chinese casual player, that have our family commitment and private life come first, that is why we are called casual weekend raid, most of our member here are working and can only raid on weekend We are currently Mythic 4/10 Raid time: Friday and Saturday 1900 ~ 1100 server time We looking for: Healer lover <--- we are really lack of these DPS lover <--- Especially range, but melee are also welcome Tank lover <--- if you insist you can do a better tank job, prove it, and you will get it We are mainly focusing on recruiting Chinese speaker here due to our channel and voice will be in Mandarin language As long as you know what WOW is, know how to play and listen to vent, with a bit of sense of humor, you are all welcomeEclairz1 Apr 8
Apr 8 <A><Regicide> Sg Based Guild Recruiting Looking for a relaxed and matured environment to slowly progress in raids? <Regicide> newly formed guild +8 GMT SG based semi-casual guild is looking for core raiders. Currently @ 10/10 H NH. Come grow together with us! We do raids, mythic dungeons. Raiding times are: Thursday-9.30pm(SG), Friday 11pm(SG). Hit me up @ Amon#11258 or Kami#12537 or ZeAngryPengu#1720Ultimate8 Apr 8
Apr 7 1 found a guild, ignore my postDoxology0 Apr 7
Apr 7 Group of Friends looking for SG/MY Guild We are a small group of friends from Singapore who are looking for a SG/MY guild to raid with. All of us are working adults and due to work commitment, we might not be able to be present for all raids. I understand that attendance and commitment to the guild raid is important, we hope to make more friends and enjoy the raid time together. We used to raid actively back in the old days but life move on families and work had become priorities, but we still enjoy the game and wanted to stay together. Currently, the classes and roles we have are: Moonkin - 904 equipped Fury warrior/Ret Paladin - 890+/870+ Resto Shaman/BM Hunter - 880+ ProtPally/BloodDk - 880+ 2 other friends that are ret pally/warlock who are fresh 110 and pretty New to the expansion. Looking for a guild that does nighthold heroic and mythic. Add me on coldmeh#1153Coldmeh2 Apr 7
Apr 7 905 Havoc 2/10mythic Loooking for Guild Guildie screwed me and a few guildies over, looking for a guild me and maybe a few friends can join, looking for people that care more about having fun than progression, but arent total trashies. preferably aussie memelords of roughly 20 years of age link to logs below https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19276184/latest/#bracket=-1&partition=1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19276184/10/#bracket=-1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19276184/12/#bracket=-1Rydïa5 Apr 7
Apr 6 5man group LF guild (Alliance only). Small group ( 2 tanks, 2 dps, 1 healer) looking for a suitable merge into another guild of similar interests. Currently would prefer not to change roles as our offspecs are our main spec gear. Also will not be able to transfer or faction change. Due to lack of numbers to increase in size we've decided to finally find another home. Mythic raiding is not a priority for us until last content of the expansion so any heroic guild with a relaxed / fun environment but actually tries well to clear content, we are interested in. If you are a big guild either mythic/heroic guild and can afford to create a second group or just a big heroic guild that is also preferable to us. We are hoping to find a guild that is stable. We are currently 7/7 H EN before nerf - 3/3 H TOV before nerf and 10/10 H NH before patch (not a guild kill because we didn't have enough guild members[10]) . Raid times preferred - 7pm-10pm server time. Any day of the week. We are all situated in Eastern Australia. Our group make up that is willing to merge will be ( all 900+ ilvl equipped ). We have raided together since the start of the xpac and are looking to continue do so. Prot Pally - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Obree/simple Blood DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Frumpleton/simple Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Crappeddacks/simple Frost DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Jakeyygore/simple Havoc DH - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sabelindria/simple Please contact me on Gwod#11386 or Crappeddacks ingame for a chat !Crappeddacks0 Apr 6
Apr 6 10/10 fury warr 895 895 fury/prot warr 10/10 LF raiding guild logs here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13516698/latest/#partition=1 bnet = Elkson#1571Elkson3 Apr 6
Apr 6 [H] Penguins in a Juicebox Penguins in a juice-box is a newly formed Horde based guild made together from ex Core members of previous alliance/Horde guilds looking to progress into future content and smash out progression and establish ourselves as a dominant force on Frostmourne, We are an Australian based guild. Current Progression 10/10(H) Nighthold 3/10(M) Nighthold Raid Timings Wednesday 7.30-11.30 AEST) Server time Thursday 7.30-11.30 AEST Server time Sunday 7.30-11.30 AEST Server time Recruitment Protection warrior High Holy paladin High Other exceptional DPS including melee DPS can be taken into consideration. Contacting Us For more enquiries or to join us, contact us via Battle.net or whisper us in game: Zedd#1111Jôhnhôwârd2 Apr 6
Apr 5 Selling Profession Kits (1-700 Guaranteed) Hi guys, you might've seen me barking (spamming) in trade about these profession kits (Sorry for filling trade chat as I've gotten a lot of hate for spamming :P) I'm selling these "profession kits" to get you jumpstarted on your Demon Hunter or your alts that you wanna get to max profession before Legion hits. What are these kits? They are a package of WoD mats that are needed to get you from level 1 to level 700 by utilizing the WoD catch-up method. Why buy these kits? For those that can't be bothered with leveling professions and want to get to 700 from the comfort of your garrison or Stormshield without having to go through the trouble of finding guides online, and for those that want instant gratification. The way it works. You're thinking to yourself...this is too good to be true. Is this a scam? If you're afraid of being scammed, I can COD you the kit and you can see for yourself. If you want it without waiting an hour for the mail, I can do it via trade or by guild vault. I usually give out the instructions AFTER payment. If by guild vault: I shall invite you to my guild and there will be a tab specifically made for your kit. You deposit the money in the bank and I will promote you so you will be able to withdraw the kit and I will walk you through it and stay with you until the end if you want. To protect yourself: you can screenshot our transaction and if I scam you, then you will be able to report me and I will be administered charges. (But I'm not gonna scam you, I promise) I offer kits to all professions and I usually have kits on-hand. Add my battletag for pricing info: PurpandGold#1399 Prices usually fluctuate due to market pricingChastize4 Apr 5
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 3 10/10 H - Fury Warrior LFG Haven't posted for a while have mainly been playing as a casual raider only really wanting to turn up to one night a week but recently I have been looking to increase my raid schedule and find a raid team that will take me. Over this expansion I have raided under all roles and most specs of my class. Started the expansion as an off tank and recruitment officer for my raid team then as our raid leader burnt out early I took over Raid Leading as well as recruitment officer. During this time we managed 7/7H EN as well as 4/7M EN. We slowly fell apart after killing our 4th boss and after losing 5 members in one night I threw in the towel. Shortly after that I was recruited to <Da Bishes> as a third tank and fury dps while I was under geared as a DPS therefor I really didn't do much with the group aside from the bosses that required three tanks until one of there main tanks left and I took over for them and got 7/7M during that time. I was also burning out fast at that point and really wanted to go casual so with the coming release of Nighthold I stepped down and moved on to a more casual role in <Adorable>. During this time I attended runs to improve my item level as well as experience in Nighthold to improve myself. So here i am, Currently 10/10 Heroic and at a point where the only improvements i can make are specific legendarys (Which I'm farming nethershards for) and obtaining gear to replace pieces that are lower then I would like. Legendarys Equipped: Whirlwind belt, Bracers (Both Utility or AOE oriented) as unfortunately I don't currently have helm, back or ring. Weapon: Fury level 41 (And a Half) Item Level: 900/905 Trinkets: CoF (895) + DoS(890) I would prefer to find a team already into mythic progression looking to fill core but am willing to trial for anything at the moment. I do have heroic logs out there but most of the times they were on Alt Runs where and unfortunately didn't have the greatest of showing during them. Feel free to add me and chat: Aerlion#1534Aerlion1 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Apr 1 [A] <Vindicated> 3/10M 2 nights a week <Vindicated> 3/10M Recruiting raiders for Mythic NH, Heroic NH, 20+ keys LF all DPS (particularly Mages, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter) We have started Mythic Krosus prog (55% with less the a hours prog) Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30 PM. To Apply Add myself : MatyD#6881 or visit http://vindicatedfrostmou.wixsite.com/vindicatedHekz0 Apr 1
Mar 31 Resto shaman LF Mythic guild Hi all, Just returning to the game currently 875 & 34 traits (35 this week) Looking at getting back into raiding, Havnt really raided hardcore since cataclysm. (did SOO & highmaul until guild fell apart) so looking for a semi hardcore guild. mainly looking for something 2/3 days a week that can push mythic content in a relaxed environment. If a guild has an opening for mythic raiding in 7.2+ happy to be a sub/HM raider for some gear to get prepped for 7.2 pick up on fights quickly, dont stand in !@#$ & can hold my own in raids. leave some info & id/website. cheersAdiou4 Mar 31
Mar 31 Late night/Early Morning Raid Guild. I am currently looking for a guild that raids any nights from 3am-8am AEST (any day and anywhere in those times). I have many characters that i am willing to play at various levels of gearing notably 890-895 Brewmaster, MM Hunter, Frost DK, 885-890 shadow priest (still needs work) I am currently on Frostmourne alliance but am willing to transfer to any OCE server to a stable raiding guild that fits those times. I do not have any logs to share at this time as my raiding in legion ended after the guild i ran disbanded after 4/7M EN and have just been raiding extremely casually since then. I have AOTC and 10/10 heroic experience in every role except healing. Am happy to roll a healer for the right guild. Feel free to add my B-Tag Dkaer#1950 to have a chat or reply here. CheersDkaer1 Mar 31
Mar 31 887 warlock LF gulid 887 warlock LF heroic/mythic raiding gulid for 7.2 I have 7/7m 10/10n 4/10H exp most days and times are good :)Barrón7 Mar 31
Mar 31 <Mass Destruction> - 10/10 H 1/10 M <Mass Destruction> is an Australian guild filled with veteran raiders looking to bolster our ranks as we finish Heroic Nighthold content and move into Mythic. We are seeking raiders of all calibres to be a part of our raiding experience. What we are looking for: People able to raid on a 2 day schedule with a total of 6 hours for core raid nights. People able and willing to learn mechanics and help others out who may need it. People who want to be part of a community of like-minded veteran players. Raid Times: Sunday 6:30pm-9.30pm ST Monday 7pm-10pm ST We are currently recruiting: Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Death Knight or Monk Ranged DPS: Shaman Healer: Paladin, Monk or Priest Note: Exceptional candidates will be considered outside of these classes. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message joshflash#1470.Dedriq3 Mar 31
Mar 30 HPally 903 Equipped 52 Traits 7/7 Mythic EN -- 10/10 Heroic NH -- 1/10 Mythic NH -- LF Guild Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:00PM-ish ST , Sunday 3:00PM-ish ST! Battlenet -- Zaingee#1961Plube2 Mar 30
Mar 30 [A] 4/10 M 905 equiped Resto Druid Hello, I am currently looking to see if I can find a new home. I have played since Vanilla's launch and have raided high end prog with Epitaph on Cael and Ajantis on Saurfang on horde. Left MoP and WoD as I wasn't interested in the content. Now I am back on alliance and the prog bug has got me once again. I am 4/10 M EN 2/3 M ToV 7/7 M EN I have all the bis resto legendaries except the trinket. I am looking for a group who is as progressed or further as I want to clear Mythic and get ready for ToS. I would love to raid 3-4 of any of the following nights: M/W/Th/Fr/Su Anywhere after 7:30pm to 12am st I am looking for a group who is serious about raiding but has a good group cohesion, i am not interested in hearing random verbal excriment during raid nor will I tolerate anyone who would belittle someone rather than help with a situation or incident. The guild will preferably have active officers, core, raiders and members that are committed to their position in the guild. Looking for a core spot, after a trial of course. There isn't much gear I need specifically so I am happy to deal with what I have for an extended period. Leave a reply here with your Bnet and I will get back to you ASAP. Cheers, Tex#1644Drutex2 Mar 30
Mar 30 884 Fury war LFG 9-12pm ST guild Hey everyone, currently iso a heroic guild that raids 9-12pm st weekdays, nothing too serious..i kinda wanna just come smash bosses and maybe get some sick mogs. Took a break from raiding after completing all the mythic raids in Legion(have char armory proof on chars i played during that time) around 10 years of raid experience. Pm me ingame if you wanna chatRagecenter0 Mar 30
Mar 29 USA Guilds ? LF USA Guild with US raiding times on FrostmourneBarronbobb2 Mar 29
Mar 28 [A] MKultra 4/10 M Need Heals and ranged DPS MKultra's Core Raid Group is recruiting DPS! What I am looking for is 895 ilvl or higher, AOTC raiders to join the Core Raid Team for nighthold. ... What We expect from our Core raiders: ... We are a good bunch of guys and gals, working class, ensuring we all have a great experience while we play. No strong ego's and everyone is willing to help. Due to the amount of guilds recruiting and the noticeable effect on the player pool, we are very willing to take in groups of mates and those who haven't been able to get raid time due to poor raid makeup/attendance. Keep in mind we are not looking to teach players their toons nor are we interested in teaching anyone the basics of WoW. Cheers, Tex Contact me Anytime via Tex#1644 or reply to this postDrutex10 Mar 28
Mar 28 9/10H heals + DPS lfg Hello everyone as the title states I am in the market for a new guild as ny previous one folded. At the moment I am 9/10H Nighthold and available any nights except tuesday nights. Would prefer a 2 night a week guild at the moment. I have a an 880 resto shaman with 33 traits - will need some work if I am required to play this. Or an 897 Mistweaver monk with 49 traits and 30+ in Windwalker. Also have a dps looking to come with me they play melee and ranged they are looking at playing Demon Hunter or Balance Druid at the moment. Posting this to see what is out there feel free to leave a message here. Feel free to add Zombie#6959Jinxiee14 Mar 28
Mar 28 1/10M iLVL 900 WW Monk LF Guild Looking for a guild that raids 7:30pm AEDST onward. Unavailable on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday nights Hoping to join a mythic progression guild that's at a similar progress level Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22646864/latest/ Add me on Cianh#1635 if interestedCianhs3 Mar 28
Mar 28 902 frost dk 2/10M Hi all. Putting some feelers out there to see if there are any guilds who would meet my current requirements. Currently looking to test out raid environment before joining and would be up for trialling this coming week as im having problems with my current guild. About me: 902 FDK 54 traits. Always on time with consumables and everything needed. Always caring about mechanics over dps charts. Always willing to help gear a new recruit fast and doing content (m+) always. Can take being called out for mechanics as well as taking constructive criticism. Optimal raid times: sunday - thursday finishing at 10pm ST or starting from 1030 ST. Would prefer a guild with current prog of 4/10M. Do not want a guild with the average player being 19 years of age. I always down for a good time and want a relaxed raiding environment without it being utterly stupid. Feel free to add on btag rather than post on here (hawkei#11377)Hawkeí2 Mar 28
Mar 27 <SuperStars>LFM Mythic Prog 3/10M <SuperStars> are a 2 day per week mythic raiding guild, with a mature and friendly raid environment. We pride ourselves on completely content with a far reduced raiding schedule. Our raid times are Sunday/Monday 7:30 to 11:30 AEST (Server Time) We are currently 3/10M and 10/10H. What we are recruiting: 1 x Healer (Shaman/Holy Priest) 1 x Enhancement Shaman 1 x Mage/Boomkin/Hunter Please be 890+ ilvl, with a rank 45+ mainspec artifact weapon, 1/10M experience is required. For enquiries, please contact: Wound#1660 or Soulstoner#1501 Kind Regards, NeoNeoglaive18 Mar 27
Mar 27 871 Prot Pally LF guild Hello everyone, As title says, I'm an 871 Prot Paladin looking for a guild. I'm looking to stay as Prot. This toon is a reroll so I'm looking for a guild that is willing to help farm AP, do M+ and raid about 1 or 2 nights a week. 7.2 tomorrow night, I want to establish myself in a group capable of doing Heroic Tomb in a reasonable time. I love harder content and would like to do mythic progression too if possible. Hit me up, Ulforce#11478Lochardt0 Mar 27
Mar 27 [A] <Nice Guys> LF all dps 1/10M TL;DR: relaxed 1/10M NH guild looking for DPS for mythic progression. Raid times 7:30-10pm SVT (Mon/Wed) and optional raid alt/farm raid on Sunday. Hoi hoi <Nice Guys> is a laid back that aims to still kill bosses while having a bit of bants and fun. A lot of the long lasting members have raided together for a while at hardcore levels but due to work and other life commitments we've eased up on the warcraft levels. We're looking for members who fit in with a more casual raid environment but still dedicated enough to kill bosses/improve etc. Our current goal is to continue progression through mythic and keep farming heroic through reclears. Our raid times are 7:30pm to 10pm (Frostmourne Server Time) on Monday and Wednesday with an optional raid for alts/farm bosses at the same time on Sunday. Basically the only requirement outside of making a raid comp that isn't 20 dps demon hunters is that you show some effort/desire to raiding with us. That means we're not looking specifically looking for you to meet a ilvl/exp threshold just that you're putting in the time or effort to help yourself and the guild out. Currently we are searching for DPS (both melee and ranged) and especially interested in any players who are willing to play a different role from their main as an OS. Please leave a reply below/add my battle tag/whisper me or leave a post on our website if you're interested in joining the guild or have any questions. Cheers moite Btag: Danrell#6550 Character: Chickentendy-Frostmourne http://niceguys.enjin.com/Chickentendy1 Mar 27
Mar 27 [A]<Kingsglaive> - (10/10 H) +8GMT Kingsglaive mostly comprises of people from Perth as well as other states in AUS who are looking for a good run at Mythic Prog heading into the midpoint of Legion. About us: We are a newly formed guild during end of WoD/Start of legion which was formed for players who need to raid at late times. We are a close bunch of guys with a great sense of game knowledge as well as a boat load of memes (including our classic Guild meme channel in discord). Currently recruiting: We are currently only on the look for Range DPS (no specific classes or specs required) or a Healer with an OS RDPS or vice versa. There are no specific ilvl requirements, all we ask for is your attendance and to show up with a good attitude. If you have an urge to improve we have a vast amount of spec knowledge in order to help you perform at the most optimum levels. Progression Currently we are 10/10H and 1/10M Raid Times: Thursday & Monday (1130pm ST - 230am ST) Contact: You can message in game (Glaivezooka), (Ztee) or (Ransar) or add myself on battlenet (Hawkei#11377)Hawkeí5 Mar 27
Mar 27 6/10M exp 906 rogue LF Mythic Prog Hey Guys, I'm a 906 rogue with looking for a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild. I'm currently living in Malaysia(GMT+8). Due to some IRL commitments, I'm looking for a guild that does NOT raid on Wednesday. I can provide logs if needed(or you can just find me on Warcraftlogs :P)Keepozeph0 Mar 27
Mar 27 Innovative - 10/10H 1/10M - Recruiting Innovative is a 2 night a week raiding guild based on Frostmourne. Basically formed due to different perspectives on certain things such as raid time conflicts primarily lack of fair leadership in past guilds. The focus of the guild is to start from scratch and work our way through The Nighthold, and to form a relevantly solid core so that we can get ready to enter the Tomb of Sargeras. The leadership of the guild is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH, with this being said this is not just a free tag along and get some gear because we're focusing on clearing heroic and this doesn't mean free loots either, the base aim is to form a team of solid players who are after the same achievements, clearing content and enjoying it along the way. And running mythic +'s to get those juicy mythic + scores! :P With that being said the raid times and days are: Wednesday : 8-11pm SVT Thursday: 8-11pm SVT An optional alt raid is in place weekly. Currently recruitment is open for all classes . Preferabbly after players with a minimal requirement of 890+ and 40 traits minimum. For any inquires please contact me in-game for a chat! or add me on bnet for a chat Skitem - Viper#13625Skitem3 Mar 27
Mar 26 902 iLvl/54 AP SPriest LF GMT+8 Mythic Guild WHAT CAN I OFFER? I am a returning tryhard mythic raider, looking to commit to a mythic raiding guild for legion progression. I am currently 902 ilvl geared, with 54 AP traits maxed. My previous mythic raiding experience was back in Mythic Hellfire Citadel in WoD (10/13M) as a resto druid, for which I was parsing mostly orange (>95%) and a handful of purple (>80%) on Warcraftlogs. You can verify this from screenshots below, or from the warcraftlogs link below. http://i.imgur.com/kDcGURx.png http://i.imgur.com/FWJorMX.png http://i.imgur.com/xesLpjq.png https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11454921/latest#partition=1&metric=hps Feel to add me on Bnet if you want to verify my identity/toon: quasii#1439 I quit mythic raiding back then due to a change in jobs (which resulted in erratic working hours). I have only been raiding casually playing WoW since then. I have recently moved onto a new job that gives me complete control of my schedule, and I am looking to get back into Mythic raiding as a Shadow Priest. WHAT GUILD AM I LOOKING FOR? I am looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore mythic progression guild that has an available core slot for a Shadow Priest. Raid Times: Looking for a guild that raids late night server time (I am a working adult in a GMT+8 country), below are the time slots I could certainly make. All Days (Except Saturday): Starting 11.00pm Server Time or later (equivalent to 8.00pm GMT+8) Sundays: Anytime works Saturdays: Unavailable Open to server change (currently on Frostmourne) or faction change if the guild suits. WHO ARE YOU? I am a 28 year old working adult from Singapore (GMT+8), who is in full control of my weekly schedule. You can check my attendance on Warcraftlogs, I went ~5 months in a row without missing a single raid in HFC. RAIDING UI Believe some guilds would like to take a look at one’s raid UI when it comes to applications. Below is the raid UI that I use (note it's 3440x1440 resolution) http://imgur.com/74715QW CONTACT ME Always available for a chat at quasii#1439 on Bnet. Or you can find me on Discord at anytime (even when in away from the desk) at quasii#4189Quazii2 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] <Bare> 5/10M Recruiting 5/10M is Botanist, the harder of the three when considering 7/10M The aim(s) of this guild are (in no particular order): Develop and maintain a rock solid foundation of members whom all share the same goals. Progress through content at a speedy pace with first page rankings Enjoy turning up to raids for a laugh, as well as enjoying a laugh outside of raid times with fellow guildies. FAQ'S: What is it like to raid with Bare? A very rare blend of fun and professional. We have a lot of fun and banter on and off the field, but when it comes time to knuckle down, we are able to do so. The 'raiding environment' is largely the reason why this guild has been created, and something we're extremely proud of - like a unicorn, or an oasis. You'll find it's pretty freakin' rare to find a guild that is so fun, yet talented. What we want from you? Aside from the cookie cutter things guilds are looking for in members like; being fully gemmed & enchanted, always looking to improve, punctuality, etc. We want our members to actively participate in the guild! By this we mean not just logging in for raids, but getting to know your fellow guildies outside of raid times, and becoming ingrained as a part of our culture. What we offer? More than what's quite apparent above, you can expect; Gbank repairs, farming runs so you can make money, a relaxed 3 day raid schedule, a tightly run ship with a seasoned leadership team, a fair go, and fairness (both in loot and raid positions). If you've been sat or have been in a rut performance wise, you will be given a chance to earn a spot back and continue to be geared up on farm content. We have a mechanics come first mindset - meaning on progress we don't care about damage/healing quite nearly as much as we do mechanics, and there's a level of comfort that our members take in this. Raid times Wed 7:45 - 11pm SVT/AEST Thurs 7:45 - 11pm SVT/AEST Sun 7:45 - 11pm SVT/AEST Mon 7:45 - 11pm SVT/AEST (Optional) Recruiting ALL exceptional players are encouraged to apply as everyone in the guild earns their spot. Having said that we have core spots open for: 1x MW Monk or Resto Druid 1x Mage, Ideally Frost or Arcane. 1x Warlock 1x Ele Sham 1x Hunter 1x Rogue 1x DH 1x Spriest If you're interested add me on tyg#6248 or thorax#1466. Or in game @ Padtyg, Phazes, Qwazinator, or Timbojones & If we're not online, MOST of the other guildies are pretty helpful.Padtyg16 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] 900 Havoc DH LF raiding guild Has all stuff i am looking for is around 12am to 3am SVT available on mon/thes/weds/thurs/sun some time available on fri and sat please add me PUHAHAHAHAHA#1314Puhahaha0 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] <Vindicated> 3/10M 2 nights a week <Vindicated> 3/10M Recruiting raiders for Mythic NH, Heroic NH, 20+ keys LF all DPS (particularly Mages, Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter) Wed/Thurs 7.30-10.30 PM. To Apply Add me : MatyD#6881 or visit http://vindicatedfrostmou.wixsite.com/vindicatedHekz1 Mar 26
Mar 26 <relax> *Disbanded*Keepozeph3 Mar 26
Mar 26 [A] Sanctuary Social Raiding LF HEALER Sanctuary We are an Australian guild born from long standing friendships. Sanctuary is looking for more kindhearted people to join us for the journey through Tomb of Sargeras. The guild is run by highly experienced Players that have a vast knowledge about all aspects of the game. Raiding will be our main focus but our objective is to have fun and enjoy the game. Note: This guild is purely for heroic raiding. A place to relax and enjoy. Raiding Details MAIN Raid Night: Wednesday (Mandatory) Time: 8 - 11PM SVT (AEST +10GMT) Voice: Discord (required) Loot: Master Loot ALT Raid Night: Friday (Optional) Time: 8 - 11PM SVT (AEST +10GMT) Voice: Discord Loot: Personal What you can expect from us Planned raids from week to week Relaxed raiding environment Friendly smiles and humourous banter Expert knowledge on raids strategy and class mechanics What we're looking for Even though we promote kindness and love there are a few things we'll require from you to ensure that raids are run smoothly and efficiently. Be online and ready to go by 8PM. If you've committed to attending the raid please make sure you're ready to go by 8. Especially if you're a Healer or Tank. If you're going to be late/away, let us know in advance. Sometimes work, life and family can get in the way and that's okay. Just let us know as soon as you can so we can plan around it. In short, be mindful of others in the group. Not turning up, being late or not improving where needed affects everyone and isn't fair on those that put in the effort. If you're interested in joining feel free to contact me in game via my tag/character. Cheezenonion / Minuspickles Merc#1905 Mortemeus Osmandeus#6532 Keltris Keltris#11497Riverhorn188 Mar 26
Mar 25 [A] <Blazed> NZ raids (10/10H 1/10M) LFM NH! Hello everyone, <Blazed> was originally founded back in 2010 by a group of real life friends and quickly evolved in a competitive 10 man heroic group during WotLK. After a long hiatus, this same core of raiders are back with the goal for focussed progression raiding in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The majority of our roster is New Zealand based and we are generally very active in the evening and weekends. Based on Frostmourne Alliance, we raid two nights a week, 6PM - 9PM ST Wednesday and Thursday, and during these times we are focussed at getting as much content cleared as we can. Raiding a light schedule of 6 hours per week, we have managed to clear through most content in a fairly expedient manner and are now looking for a few extra members to round out our core to progess into Mythic. Current Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N 7/7H 6/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3N 2/3H Nighthold: 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M We are currently recruiting any of the following classes: - Highly skilled DPS - 1x Tank - 1x Heals (DPS OS Preferred!) Additionally, high priority will be given to any class with heals offspec! We are always keen to hear from skilled players of any class or role! What you can expect on your average raid night; - Quick clear of farm content. During this time we bring along casual members and friends. If any issues with a quick clear are encountered, casuals are benched for the sake of progression. - Progression content - Laid back, friendly atmosphere with good banter. - Voice comms via private mumble What we expect of raiders on raid night; - Be at the instance by 6PM ST, ready to start raiding. - Bring your own consumables (Flasks, Potions, Personal Food, Runes). - Mechanical ability (Don't stand in fire, know movement!). - Prior knowledge of the fights. Even if it's as simple as FatBoss or WoWHead. We realise WoW is a leisure activity for many, so we don't expect significant amount of time outside of raiding dedicated to preparation, but we don't accept everyone turning up green to the nights either. - Solid attendance. We do not expect 100% attendance, but you will be benched if you only turn up to farm content. How can you apply? Message Staunchbeard in game (blz3nvy#1143), check out www.blazed.online, or leave a response here! Please ensure to leave a link to relevant logs. Cheers! -StaunchStaunchbeard107 Mar 25
Mar 25 Greylogs wants you Greylogs takes a very laid back approach to raiding. Our guild goal is to be able to clear 10/10H within a raid night and move on with life.We will not be progressing into Mythic this tier and will be trying to keep our group small. Casuals and greyloggers are welcomed We are in need of all classes and roles at this moment Our Set raid night at this moment are Wed 11pm server time with Sunday being an optional day at this moment. Contact us on Bnet tag Joe#1763 BoredShorts#1968 In Game Characters Crazyjoee hammerhammerCrazyjoee7 Mar 25