Frostmourne

Feb 1, 2015 Fiction - LFM Core Raiders for BRF Fiction are looking for more to fill their core group going into BRF. We are after 2 x ranged preferably Mage / Mage or Mage / Lock, minimum of 655 ilvl and 7/7H Highmaul. We raid Thur, Sun, Mon 9:30svt - 12am Wsp Lunaray, Roulette, Arrow, Liysa or add Trimshadow#1423 for a chat. Alternatively go to http://fiction.guildlaunch.com and put in an app.Beasttrim1 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 (A) Lïmïtless currently recruiting a tank! *Lïmïtless* is recruiting for their heroic/mythic team. We are currently 7/7N 5/7H progression and we are looking for a talanted tank to fill our ranks, were in the need of Blood DK, bear druid or a brewmaster monk, with an item level of 655+ pst an officer in game or apply at http://limiteless-frostmourne.enjin.com raid times are thursday and sunday 8pm st >11pm st officers : aircy#1576 =dotnurhole, Battlebrà or TràberomiDotnurhole0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 Lf raid guild 650ilvl paladin tank Hello I am looking for a raid guild to do heroic and mythic raids. My current guild raid timings are just not possible for me. The timings I am looking for 8pm onwards gmt+8 Fridays Saturdays.Seyler0 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 <Tactical Teamkillers> LF another guild war. As you know, <Tactical Teamkillers> is extremely feared by the Alliance, we are hoping after you see this that one of you Alliance may take it upon yourself to rally your army and fight against us. We are starting to feel like winning is too easy, we are craving a challenge just like any gamer would. So we are calling out ALL Alliance guilds to find us, when we do our WPvP and defend your cities, your friends, your family and your Frostmourne imbalance egos :) Thank you :)Njay64 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 <Tactical Teamkillers> Victorious once more. <Tactical Teamkillers> ~ For too long have you <Derp List> guild been calling us out, acting like you'd stand a chance.. Ganking lowbies because our main account was too damn hard for you.. Your fun is now over, you are exactly what we expected you to be.. Nothing but a bunch of scrubs. http://i.imgur.com/S3F8C5S.png?1 http://i.imgur.com/S3F8C5S.png?1 http://i.imgur.com/S3F8C5S.png?1 Thanks for trying, we suggest you /disband to avoid the shame of what you've done.. PS: If any other guild would be brave enough to come against <Tactical Teamkillers> you're more than welcome. (Everyone of your officers, just like we promised <3)Njay21 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 <Dark Enigma>Recruiting for mythic Who are we <Dark Enigma> are a semi hardcore Oceanic guild located on Frostmourne created in the last few weeks, we are currently 6/7 heroic first raid night looking to push mythic ASAP. We are currently looking for a couple more exceptional players to fill our Mythic roster ---------------------------------------------------- Current Recruitment Melee Warrior - Arms/Fury - Monk - Windwalker Rogue Ranged Priest - Shadow - High Priority! Mage Warlock ---------------------------------------------------- Also recruiting exceptional players of all roles for reserve/rotation slots Our Progression: 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic iLvl and Experience Requirements: All raiding experience is highly regarded and we prefer a minimum ilevel of 650. 90% availability for raids. Suitable gear and skill for mythic progression. Raid Times: Wednesday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Thursday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Sunday 8.00 PM - 11.00 PM ST Add this battle tag For further information. Doomer#1218Killerdwarf11 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Tank 677 LF guild. I'm on a dead server. Guild stopped seriously raiding back in december at 2/7 mythic. Had only 2 progression day this month. Been playing my druid since vanilla. I'm highly competent and have deep understanding of tank mechanic, I play my class flawlessly. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18689 Here are my logs. I have several top 100 rank with this character. I'm looking for a guild that raid ~3 days during the week, who need players due to others taking break from the game and that are currently progressing in mythic. shifthappens#1837Shifthappend4 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 WTB Mounts!!! WTB some TCG mounts, paying gold. Ghastly Charger's Skull Bought Feldrake Bought Amani Dragonhawk Mottled Drake Bought Geosynchronous World Spinner Bought Depleted-Kyparium Rocket Bought My btag is: Desalien#6359Warpworld1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Exile-Recruiting - 7/7 H, Heals/dps for BFR Exile - Recruiting The following classes/specs for Blackrock Foundry to push out mythic progression ASAP, We are currently 7/7 Heroic and have lost a few of our raiders over Christmas break, We are currently in need of the following: Healers - , Resto Shaman, Holy Priest, MW Monk, Holy pally, Disc priest Dps - Mage, Warlock, Rogue, Feral Druid, Ret pally, Enhanced Shaman. Boomkin, Shadow Priest Only looking for reliable committed players to finish off our mythic Roster for BRF, will be smashing out mythics ASAP Add my Battle-tag Ryan#6883 or message in gameSwagit15 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Frostmourne! Welcome to Frostmourne! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the druid class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://forums.battle.net/forum-coc.html) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930944#2) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Mileena9 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 [A] Distortion 3/7 Mythic recruiting, Cael Distortion is a New Zealand timezone WoW progression raiding guild currently 3/7 mythic. We have been raiding together since 2008, during this time we have kept our 25 roster going though good times and bad. This is achieved by a core group of Officers that run the guild as a team, rather than a dictatorship. Raid Times - 8pm - 11.00pm (NZ),6pm - 9.00pm Server Time (Aus), Realm - Caelestrasz/Nagrand Raid Days - Wed,Thurs,Mon Optional Farm nights Sunday / Tuesday. Loot system: Main Raids - EPGP Alts runs / Farm Nights - Main>Alt>Casual Rolls We are always looking for more skilled players About Us Most of us have been around and playing this game for quite sometime. We are at heart a big family who likes to push progression without the drama that end game raiding can sometimes bring. Looking for more like minded Kiwis and early raiding Aussies for Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry and beyond. All classes considered PST an Dover, Logbo, Wenz or myself for more info. www.distortion.co.nzEvani0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] Exilium 2/7M Thurs & Sun 7-10:30pm server Hi, Exilium 2/7M are looking for more members. We raid just TWO nights a week. Thursday and Sunday 7-10:30pm server. We occasionally throw in am optional late night Wednesday or Monday raid for those chasing an elusive item from norm/heroic etc. Our raid roster is pretty solid right now but we do have room for a solid WW monk. A feral druid wouldn't go astray either. We're also looking for social/casual members to bolster to ranks and add more dynamic to the alt/fun runs we do. We're also in the process of organising a guild RBG team so if you're into pvp or looking for a guild that can really offer it all, without a major raid commitment, then come and have a chat with us. We're a welcoming bunch looking to grow our guild community. Yes we are a raiding guild at our core but our approach is vastly different to other guilds out there. If you're hardcore and chasing server firsts, this isn't a guild for you. If you like to see content, be part of a real community and still enjoy a real social life outside the game, than Exilium might just be what you're looking for. If interested look for any Exilium officer and have a chat.Naturalmoss1 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 Hydroplaning from Exilium NINJA Hydroplaning From Exilium on Frostmourne was leading a Heroic Highmaul. She was healing. Loot rules were MS>OS She rolled for the DPS trinket on Bracken anyway. Lost the roll, Ninja'd the Trinket and dropped.Sr0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 Where did Ysl go? LOL banned? http://i.imgur.com/syqKGX0.pngXithus0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 closed closedKasperr5 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] ForCritsNGiggles-Frostmourne (2/7 M) Wknd <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 8 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan), with a handful of people from the state sides (United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild, and moving forward to a successful 20 man weekend mythic guild for WoD. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our weekend roster has been drafted but we're open to all exceptional and commited players to join us in WoD as we push towards mythical raids. If you have the level of skill and dedication needed to be a part of our team and the desire to learn and expand your abilities even further, we'd love to hear from you! Weekend group Raid Times:(AEST) SAT 01.00pm - 5.00pm Server Time/AEST (Invites 12.45pm) SUN 01.00pm - 5.00pm Server Time/AEST (Invites 12.45pm) Recruitment is open to: All exceptional players of any class. High Demand - MistWeaver Monk DPS warrior Rogue Restoration Shaman with dps offspec Current Progression 2/7 Mythic Any questions contact Ônî(Ô=alt 0212, î=alt 0238) in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comÔnî0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] Random Mayhem 5/7M - Selling H Highmaul With Mythic progression well under way, Random Mayhem is now selling Heroic Highmaul carries. Any loot that our raiders no longer need will be yours for the taking. Prices are below: Kargath Bladefist, The Butcher, Brackenspore - 20k Tectus, Twin Ogron, Ko'ragh - 20k Imperator Mar'gok - 30k This run is our first of the week so all raiders will be unsaved to maximize boss drops. Limited spots will be available so get in quick! Raid will begin on Thursday 7:15 SVT. We will only accept in-game currency as a form of payment as any other is against the Blizzard ToS. If you have any questions, please contact myself via BattleTag @ rawrxo#6185Rawrqt12 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 (A) < Lïmïtless> 7/7N 5/7H recruiting! *Lïmïtless* is recruiting for their heroic/mythic team. We are currently 7/7N 5/7H progression and we are looking for a talanted tank to fill our ranks, were in the need of Blood DK, bear druid or a brewmaster monk, with an item level of 655+ pst an officer in game or apply at http://limiteless-frostmourne.enjin.com raid times are thursday and sunday 8pm st >11pm st officers : aircy#1576 =dotnurhole, Battlebrà or TràberomiDotnurhole3 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 (A) WTB herbs in bulk 90s ea WTB herbs in bulk. 90s each/180 per stack. Only buying Nagrand Arrowbloom, Fireweed and Talador Orchid. LF about 10 stacks of each herb per day sent to this character. Reply to this post or mail in game for further details. PS. I'm a long term buyer.Lebanese0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 The Amaranthine Order LF DK, Boomy & Mage* The Amaranthine Order is currently recruiting! We are endeavour to maintain a friendly but focused environment in our current 20man (25 player roster) team, with a semi-hardcore approach to progression raiding, with a more casual farm/out-of-raid atmosphere. We are a gaming community currently building a presence in World of Warcraft on the Frostmourne server, focusing on end game play. It is our goal to build a long-term community based on friendship and mutual respect within many MMOs, and all gamers who are looking for a mature and respectful environment are encouraged to apply for a trial membership. The guild originated in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and swiftly returned to WoW for MoP as content began to dither out. We ended up on the Saurfang server, and after lack of capable players became obvious we set off on a journey to Caelestrasz (dark times), and finally ended up here on Frostmourne, half-way through Throne of Thunder, where we regained our strength and ended the tier with a healthy 4/13H progression. Our 10man team reached 8/14 HM before our move to 25man. After building up our 25man team, and re-progressing through (pre-6.0) normal and heroic SoO, we reached 9/14 HM over the few months before the 6.0 patch. we are now looking to the future, not just Warlords of Draenor, but the expansions beyond that. We reached the end of MoP with 14/14M. The short of it: We are currently 7/7H and 1/7M Highmaul. We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 8:00pm to 11:00pm AEST, with invites at 7:45pm SHARP. We are currently recruiting a: DPS DEATHKNIGHT BALANCE DRUID MAGE We MAY also accept other ranged, enquire within! For more information please feel free to message myself, Grombrindel (UGhillie#1512), Mistbink (Mordi#1804), or head to amarorder.com and post an app!Grombrindel0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] Dispøsed - 5/7M - Recruitment Dispøsed is one of the top oceanic raiding guilds based on Frostmourne - Alliance. We are constantly on the look out for exceptional players, so if you're interested in joining us, please read on. Our raiding schedule is as follows: • Wednesday 8pm - 12am EST. • Thursday 8pm - 12am EST. • Sunday 8pm - 12am EST. optional raid night • Monday (optional raid) 8pm - 12am EST. All apps are considered, even if not listed in requirements feel free to apply www.disposed-guild.comVrs12 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [A] <Assent> 2/7 Mythic is now recruiting! Assent (formally known as Impact) is currently looking for raiders We are a guild which formed during MoP and progressed to Heroic Paragons prior to the release of 6.0 and consist of a dedicated group of players, many of whom were in the first 100 players on Frostmourne to reach level cap after launch. After taking a break over the Holiday break we are back and looking to fill a few spots in our Mythic and Heroic Highmaul teams as we make our preparations to demolish Blackrock Foundry Our Raid times: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11pm Thursday - 7:30pm - 11pm Sunday - 7:30pm - 11pm Our Current Progression: 2/7M Highmaul We are looking to recruit the following classes for our: MYTHIC TEAM - 1x Warlock - 1x Hunter - 1x DPS Warrior - 1x Mage - 1x Enh Shaman - 2x Priests - 1x Rogue Mythic Requirements We prefer applicants are 670+ ilvl and/or have Mythic experience either in this expansion or Heroic exp in previous xpacs. HEROIC TEAM: -All classes & players with 655ilvl and 6/7 Heroic Exp We encourage all experienced and capable players of any spec or role to apply. All players are expected to have max level ALTS as to aid progression If you believe that you have what it takes please app @ http://www.assentgaming.com/ For any other questions or queries feel free to post Morphie, Xabok or Poppmybubble in game for a chatPoppmybubble7 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Are there any good chill guilds? I just want a guild that I can raid with that doesnt require much, I dont wanna stick to a raid schedule or anything. I dont care about loot or progression I just wanna log in and have fun. I also dont wanna join a guild with people who take the game super serious and nerd rage and doesnt mind if I quit mid raid to go play csgo with my mates so I dont have to pretend to d/c mid raid. also not looking for a guild that does trash mob farms/anything boring to get gear. I also like to pvp alot and world pvp is the best. also must be active and have comms, if you think your guild is right for me reply or something?Diecisscum3 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 <The Anomaly> 7/7 H is currently recruiting <The Anomaly> 7/7 H is currently recruiting exceptional raiders for mythic Highmaul and future BRF progression! We are a bunch of mates who have been playing video games together for many years at a relatively high level such as LoL, DoTA, Hearthstone, Diablo3, PoE and many others. We are strictly a 2 day main raiding group, dictating that we require you to attend both days for our progression both during farm and current content. Our leadership team are experienced players with Hardcore experience during BC to MoP, we are looking for players with like-mind standards but with a more casual approach. What we do: Raids: Wen/Mon 830 svt till 12 (Invites start at 8:15, ends roughly around midnight, give or take progression). Loot: Our objective in regards to loot is the ability to see everyone improve together rather than funneling gear or lucking it out to a roll concept. Therefore we use Loot Council run by the 3 officers. While the decision is ultimately made by the council. we encourage and will accept feedback on discrepancies. Offnights: We welcome casuals or fill in players also with PvP/Alt PvE Highmaul raids (Normal and Heroic - we have a lot of alts). Along with many people always active within guild to play others games. We have a nice community and disruptive or negative individuals will be kicked. What we expect from you?: - A good attitude to others with respect to both guildies and the wider community - The ability to accept criticism and offer helpful suggestions in regards to fight mechanics and or individual performance - We are a bunch of idiots, that being said you have to have a sense of humor right? - Know what Kappa means, plus have a good signing voice to troll. All exceptional players will be considered Our final standings for MoP are as follows : T14 : 5/16H 10m, Many of our raiders went on to clear 14+ HM. T15 : 9/13H 10m T16 : 2/14H 10m, Many of our raiders went on to clear 14/14H However, regardless of whether we are full on a class or not, we welcome all exceptional and outstanding applicants to apply. We encourage competition within our raiders, and if you feel that you can give our veterans a run for their money, feel free to apply for that position. Please visit the website to drop us an app @ http://theanomaly.guildlaunch.com/Peztastic1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 [A] Archaeos 1/7 Mythic Recruiting Archaeos (7/7N, 7/7H, 1/7M) now recruiting for Highmaul Mythic progression & also for Blackrock Foundry iLvl 655+ Ranged Mages Boomkin Elemental melee dps Feral Enhance Fury/Arms Monk Healers Resto Shaman *with OS preferred* Holy Paladin *with OS preferred Raid Times Wednesday 8pm -11pm SVT Thursday 8pm - 11pm SVT We also have an alt run Fridays 8pm-11pm SVT Feel free to contact us in game or on Real Id: Pudsy#6584 Cyclaw#1429 Meetyamaker Wagy Sloppychops About us We have been a guild for a fair amount of years dating back from bc with most of us Day 1 Vanilla players. We were originally a 10 man raiding guild that has increased size due to wanting to conquer all mythic raiding. We are casual guild with a semi hardcore raiding scene. We are progression minded when it comes to raiding. All repairs, pots, flasks and whatever else raid wise is catered for.Pudsy10 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 [A]<Transmission> New Zealand Raid Guild Transmission is a new raid guild full of mates, based in New Zealand, all of us have been playing since Wrath, and some of us earlier. We are currently searching for everything except plate DPS to fill our ranks, you don't have to be amazing, but we would like people who can play their class and follow instructions. We aim to be casual/semi-hardcore. There is currently no progression yet, as we have all just returned to the game, but some of us have 7/7 heroic HM, and all of us at least 7/7 norm. At one point or another most of us have been in high end raiding guilds, whether is be in BC, Wrath or Cata, so we have a high skill base. Raid times and dates at this stage, will be Thurs and Sun 7-10(11) NZ time, with the possibility of Monday as a third night later on. We are all blokes in our 20s, from the same city, down for a yarn or two at any time. So if anyone is keep to join our team, hit me up. We would definitely prefer Kiwis, but anyone is fine. Real ID: Stuzz#2231 (Character names: Metålingus, any variation of 'Stuzz') or contact Josh#11989 (Character Name: Xylz)Stuzz8 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 2 Night Mythic Raiding [H] Barthilas LF DPS <Unreal Redux> is a well established guild running two groups in Highmaul (and soon BRF). We've been on Barthilas for over 6 years, have an annual guild drinks and play games outside of WoW. For our Mythic group we are recruiting: DPS - Any good applicants Holy Paladin MW Monk Willing to take groups of players, however each player will be trialled on their merits. ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED Gear is far less important than skill and consistent attendance (our major hurdle this tier). We currently have 7/7H and 1/7M on farm and raiding Thursday and Monday, 8pm Sever Time until 11:30pm Server Time. If interested please Reply in this thread Add my BattleTag Nasigoring#1217 or any of the officers: Soulest#1607 / Aeymes1979#1786 / Codsyg#1424 / Hollywood#1115 Or apply directly to the website http://moneyback.enjin.com/forum/m/4998787/viewforum/1640829 We look forward to raiding with you!Nasilemak0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Returning player looking for guild Returning to wow after 3/4 years break. Looking for a guild with the intention to begin raiding as soon as I hit 100. Pvp is also something that I'm interested in getting into a bit more. Any consideration is appreciated. Thank you in advance!Wannabecupid1 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Looking for mythic raiding guild (part time) Hey all, I came to Frostmourne a while back looking for better progression. I found it, but never really found a stable guild. I flopped back and forth between dying guilds and guilds where I never really made strong connections. Now I seem to be the only one logging into my guild anymore and I find myself pugging with strangers or just doing things solo in the world and its getting a bit boring. What I need is a fairly progressed guild that could use an occasional fill-in. I play mage as my main but i have a nearly equally geared mw monk (tank offspec) and I have a lot of alts I play more casually. I'm not looking for a main spot in the core raid, just a guild I can chat with and come along with when it works out. I'm a nice guy and I'm easy to get along with, but I also don't want to waste my time with players who don't take raiding somewhat seriously. My current progression in Highmaul is 7/7H 1/7M on my main, and I've managed to do that through pugs. If it matters, I've downed both heroic DW and Mythic garrosh when they were relevant (for Mythic Garrosh, I killed him as dps/heals and tank). In general, I'm free most nights after 9pm, but again I can't promise that I'd make every raid time which is why I'm not asking for a raid spot. If what I've written sounds like I might be a good fit in your guild, please send me in game mail and we can chat more, thanks! OsimOsim7 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Mage and Fury War looking to join good guild 670 Frost / Arcane Mage and 667 Fury / Arms War looking to join good aussie raiding guild. We want to experience some mythic Highmaul progression before Blackrock comes out. As well as Blackrock progression. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Hawkoo/advanced = Mage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tektos/advanced = War log of a normal run we did on the 16/01/15 = http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zzrv5riuoh3y8vb6/sum/damageDone/?s=1040&e=1228 We are both active with stable internet connections, and are ready to raid from 7pm server time onwards.Hawkoo8 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Tactical Teamkillers These guys are the bane of all alliance on frostmourne. Their skill seems to be unmatched and there is apparently no way to defeat them. I seen this female dwarf warrior actually cross the street to avoid them. They are scary and good. When I grow up I'm going to roll a horde on frostmourne and see if I will be accepted I to their ranks. I am also scary and have once pwned a lvl 17 hunter.Vietkong14 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 <Honestly> selling Mythic Highmaul Hi Frostmourne, We have 1-2 spots available for our clear of Mythic Highmaul next week on the 21st of January. Price List M Kargath - 100k M Butcher - 150k M Brackenspore - 125k M Twin Ogron - 100k M Tectus - 125k M Ko'ragh - 150k M Imperator - 850k Significant discounts are available for package purchases of 3 + bosses. Loot Rules The loot rules will be Raider > Buyer. You will receive any items that are not wanted by raiders in the group. BOEs from trash or bosses will be looted to you if they are not an upgrade for a raider in the instance. This includes BOEs not within your stat & armor class. Our main raid's average iLevel is 681, so there are a large number of mythic items currently being disenchanted. Further Questions? Please whisper Wance (Wance#1455) or send me in-game mail for further enquiries regarding price or item availability. I will update this post with additional information over the weekend. Thanks! W EDIT 27/01/2015 - 1 spot available for a mail/leather/plate buyerWance16 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [A] <Venture Industries> 7/7N 6/7H Recruiting A small group of friends (8 of us) are looking for more like minded people to join in on our fun raiding experience, the dream is to recruit another 12 cool individuals to continue onto mythic raiding, but the aim for now is to find some others who would like an opportunity to make friends and clear heroics in a relaxed atmosphere at a relatively good pace. Currently recruiting 1 Tank (paladin/warrior pref), 1 healer (shaman pref) and 2 dps (warlock/hunter pref). Preferences are just for group/loot compositions, everyone feel free to apply. Raid days are Thursday 6:30 AEST/7:30 DST - 10:30 AEST/11:30 DST. Sunday 6:30 AEST/7:30 DST - 10:30 AEST/11:30 DST. Please contact Michael or Myself in game if you would like find out any additional information. Michael#1989 FearForever#1650Sigra1 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [A] Exiles Refuge - 5/7 H HM Recruiting Faction: Alliance Guild: <Exiles Refuge> We are seeking active members who know how to play their class well. We need members who can respond to situations promptly. We are attempting to build our core group and need a few more skilled core players to fill out our raids. We will continue to recruit so players can take the spots of those that either can't make the raids on the nights we raid or can't pick up their game in order to progress. We are a very tight knit group of players from all walks of life and different experiences in the game. ALL people who meet our needs and apply will be given an opportunity to prove themselves in a raid environment regardless of their previous raid experience. Our current needs and their priority to us are, listed below. Cloth DPS ONLY (Pref Mage Very High) We are a pretty easy going guild and really like to have a good time, but consist of mostly mature adult players (ages range from ~18-40+), and know when it's time to get serious on raid nights. If you're interested in getting the job done and want to focus on progression, then we are for you. We stock our Guild bank full of profession trade items and other consumables to provide for our raiders. We take care of those who help take care of us and assist us in progression. These mats are provided primarily by the officers, but also appreciate our members who donate when they can. This is not required, but it helps. Raid times: We raid at least 2 days a week. Currently Wednesday and Sunday 8pm-11pm SERVER TIME Our current content level in WoD: -"Heroic Dungeon Hero" achievements obtained within second week of release. - 7/7N Highmaul - 5/7H Highmaul We use the basic master looter /roll loot system. with slight loot council where required if items are better served elsewhere in the raid team. with zero clique influence in order to be fair to all members. Obviously, loot goes to people based on priority. Main-Spec over Off-Spec, Mains over Alts, etc. If you're interested or you require more information, contact an officer in game: Rethilgore, Madelan, Leihi, or Effusive You are also more than welcome to contact me directly through my BattleID: Rethilgore#6790 Thank you for your time and consideration!Rethilgore15 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [A] Guilty Crown - 6/7n-1/7h RECRUITING ALL! Guilty Crown, is a laid back guild with a focus on progression. Made up of a group of real-life friends and even online friends, we all like to laugh and have fun, but also get serious when it comes time to pull. If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then feel free to contact an officer at any time. Recruitment Status: Tanks; Druid - Closed Deathknight - Open Warrior - Open Paladin - Open Monk - Open Damage; All classes/specs considered Healers; Discipline - Closed Holy paladin - Closed ALL other classes considered/open. Raiding Schedule: Wednesday - 18:30 to 21:30 Thursday - 18:30 to 21:30 Sunday - 18:30 to 21:30 We would ideally like 100% attendance due the low amount of time we actually raid (9hours per week), although we do understand that IRL happens. Even so, a minimum of 2 days a week attendance is required to maintain core raider. What we expect from you: *To have appropriate gear and experience for our current progression. *To come prepare to raids and having your pre-raid needs done before invites go out. *To be vocal on Mumble (VoIP), but also knowing when not to be. *To be able to take constructive criticism and learn from it. *To not be a drama queen and respect the <Guilty Crown> above your head when interacting with other players *And most important, to be social around the guild. What you will get from us: *A friendly raiding environment with focus on killing bosses. *Top rank players who strive to perform to their absolute maximum. *A social atmosphere outside raids. Contact: You can contact us on our website - https://guilty-crown-oc.enjin.com -, by adding me to live ID (statickism#1759) or by making a character on Frostmourne Alliance and having a chat to any officer of <Guilty Crown> Guild officers; Ashiél Inøri MaziamAshiél4 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [A] Da Bishes 2/7M is recruiting for BRF Hey guys Da Bishes is recruiting for the end of Highmaul and leading in to Blackrock Foundry We are currently seeking any exceptional players to join our ranks, with a focus on DPS classes that are versatile with multiple specs. We have a particular need for any ranged DPS, particularly boomkins, as well as both Enh Shamans and WW Monks We are seeking players that are ready and able to step straight into mythic progression raiding, and as such 660+ ilvl and 7/7H are preferred We raid from 730pm Wed Fri and Sun, but understand real life !@#$ happens. Add winga699#1342 on real ID for a chat, or message Sheepandbake in game. CheersNatnoobin0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [A] Tripping the Rift - Guild Recruiting 7/7H Hello All, <Tripping the Rift> is recruiting more players for the core raid team. Server: Frostmourne Alliance Our current Progress as a guild is 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic , with the recruitment of new people we are onto Mythic Raid Times: (AEST) Wednesday - 8PM to 11PM Thursday - 8PM to 11PM Sunday - 8PM to 11PM Monday - 8PM to 11PM (on reserve) We are after anyone who is serious and interested in raiding, We have a strong group and want to add more people to the team. We are happy to try out new people and give you a shot. The guild is made up of Mostly Australians (Canberra, Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth We are in need of Healers and some range DPS classes. But all are welcome! For more information if you are interested please message me squagill#1734 Thanks NerdknightNerdknight7 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 6 Strong core raiders looking for new home. Hey as the title says we are 6 strong core dedicated raiders looking for a new home to settle into for Mythic progress and BRF progression ASAP when released. We have been playing together since TBC and WoTLK and have raided in almost every teir since then, we have vast knowledge of each of our classes and can play them any spec and to the best optimal DPS for each fight Now down to business, we have 670- Hunter 670- Prot Pally 669- Holy Pally 665- Warlock 662- WW Monk or Resto Druid 661- DK All have 7/7 Normal & Heroic EXP and 1/7M Exp Raid times are looking for around 2 days Sun/Mon but other days will be considered. we currently looking to come to Frostmourne Alliance but are willing to server change and possible fraction for the right guild.Jyinx3 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 (H) <Destroyer of Guilds> 7/7H LFM Mythic <Destroyer of Guilds> is a newly formed Warlords of Draenor semi-hardcore raiding guild based on Horde Oceanic Frostmourne. The founding members of the guild have been playing since the early days of Vanilla and have participated in clearing high-end content throughout Burning Crusade, Wrath of The Lich King, Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria. We provide a guild and raid environment that is fun, social, entertaining, but with also the right attitude to actively clear raid content at our own pace and enjoyment. We understand that we're not world class players, but at the same time strive to perform our best in order to achieve our goals. Outside of scheduled raiding there is a variety of players in the guild doing pvp, playing alts, organising pug raids, socialising and playing other games like League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo and more! On a daily basis you will find any of our members on our Mumble server. Raiding Schedule Wednesday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm (Server Time) Thursday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm (Server Time) Sunday: 8.00pm - 11.00pm (Server Time) Current Recruitment - Death Knight - Druid (Feral/Resto/Balance) - Monk (Windwalker) - Rogue - Paladin (Holy) - Priest (Disc/Holy) - Hunter - Warlock Contact Us You can speak with any of the following officers: - Xterminatz#6691 - Seph#6455 Alternatively you can reply to this thread or apply at http://www.destroyerofguilds.comJabzerrozzul0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 1/7M Mwer Monk & Feral Druid LF Mythic Guild Hey All! Myself (656 Mistweaver Monk) and a Feral Druid (674) are looking for a new raiding home. We have currently completed 7/7N, 7/7H and 1/7 M Highmaul with our previous guild. My ilevel is a little low because I have just recently main swapped back to this toon (previous main was a 666 Resto Shaman) but I have played a Mwer to a very competitive level in SoO. Mistweaver Monk armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Chassara/simple RShaman armoury: (previous main): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Chassaria/simple Feral Druid armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sully/simple We would like to stay Alliance on Frostmourne. The Type of Guild we are looking for: • A guild with a semi-hardcore raiding environment: We wish to be in a raiding environment which is laid back and chilled, but still manages to kill bosses within current tier. We would also really like to be apart of a guild that is social and friendly :) Basically, we want a guild where we can have some laughs on trash, but focuses for progression. • We are looking for a guild that is either already 1/7 M or will be hitting Mythic content over the next week or so. • Would prefer a guild that raids on a 2 day schedule from 7:30pm (AEST) onwards on the following days: Wed, Thurs, Fri and Mon, but will consider 3 if the hours aren’t too long. The Type of Raiders that you will gain: • We are dedicated raiders with great class knowledge and attendance, and will always try to better our performance by researching and listening to constructive feedback. • I am an experienced healer who has raided on and off in a semi-hardcore environment since ICC and the druid is a very competitive DPS that has played in a hardcore & semi-hardcore environment on and off since vanilla. We have recent experience in a Mythic raid setting prior to WoD (completed 11/14H SoO pre-patch) • We are team players and are not fussed by the system of loot distribution, provided it’s fair. • We have working mics and can actively communicate if needed during fights. If we sound as though you might want us to join your team or if you have any questions, please add my battle tag: Chassaria#1553. We are happy to give more info and logs upon request.Chassara7 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Looking for [A] new home 658 Survival Hunter 652 Frost Mage 652 subtlety rogue 656 Brewmaster Monk The four of us are looking to join a raiding guild looking to progress through content at a steady pace we currently play on the Dalaran realm and are willing to transfer our characters if there is a guild willing to have us join their raid team add Huehuebrobro#1419 if you want to have a chat with me.Jaqenhgharr4 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Ashran queue times ASHRAN QUEUE = QUEUE SIMULATOR 2015 A multifaceted dynamic queue simulating experience! Queue to log in and THEN queue to go into Ashran! Features battleground queues and dungeon queues alike! Group up with other players after finishing the first few queues and create your own queue in a range of breathtaking zones! Endless possibilities!Razzahh8 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Lock LF Raiding Guild I am a relaxed, yet dedicated raider who has to look for a new guild under unfortunate situations. I enjoy researching fights so you can be assured that i know all mechanics. My current ilvl is 663, i have gems and enchants. Currently 7/7 norm, 7/7 heroic. I am forced to leave my current guild because i recently got a new job and my shift starts late (9pm). This doesn't suit their raiding times. I am free most days of the week BEFORE 9pm (excluding monday), and on weekends i can usually juggle around shifts so that i am free. My main spec is affliction, however i can play demo to almost the same level.Slaveman0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 [PvP] LF large guilds for 40v40 wargames Hi frosty, We are looking for other large oceanic PvP guilds to maybe set up a few 40v40 wargames with, just for fun really. Saturday night would be the best time for us as we often run guild events, but we are quite flexible and would be able to drum up the numbers given enough forewarning. Please come talk to me on Barth, I'm usually online in the evenings or on my shaman Creeks. My battletag is Creeks#1250 however unless you put your reason for contacting me in the 'intro note' I won't accept the request. thanks.Krixooks1 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 (A) WTS herbs long term. Hello Frostmourne. WTS herbs currently at 1.25g per herb (250) per stack. ATM I have about 19k herbs in stock and send about 2-6k herbs per day. Looking for long term and multiple buyers. Reply to this post or send mail in game to me for more details in regards to quantity and frequency of sales.Lebanese0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 [A] Disc / Holy Priest LF Guild! Hi, as the title states, looking for a guild to raid with. My availability can be hectic; I work 60+ hours a week so I can't raid thursday or friday nights unless it's 10pm onwards. Contact me on Jubilation#1489 or leave a message here.Tinkette8 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 658 Holy Paladin LF heroic/mythic guild real id- Trisby#1975Nannerpeel3 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 LF Mythic Prog Guild. Hey everyone, Currently looking at transferring to FM with my Prot pally and seeking a spot in a decent guild with progression into HM Mythic. 666 Ilvl Prot pally with a Ton of raiding exp and dedication. (Been playing since vanilla). Currently 7/7H and 1/7M, but know all fights on Mythic and have had Exp. If you know of any guilds recruiting for a tanking spot please let me know or add me in game for a chat. Tirix#1183. Cheers.Tirix1 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 LF Guild ilvl666 frost Dk Looking for guild that 7/7H and il try do my part helping mythic 20k+ dps Some raid exp Add me- darkesh#6441Simups2 Jan 25, 2015