Frostmourne

Oct 25, 2014 True story! ? Who is the drunkest person on Frostmourne, probably that crazy druid Jezaa!Jezaa1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 [A] <The Blood Oath> Recruting for WoD Core!! <The Blood Oath> recruiting all roles/classes, guild is 14/14 NM and hasnt been around for long. most members are loyal and exceptional raiders with some 14/14 NM and others HM. we are an australian based guild. we are looking for core raiders to fill our 10-25 Man Team as well as our 20 Man Mythic Team. We are not hardcore, but are here to make progression, we base our guild on humour, fun, loyalty and the biggest of them all is FUN. if this sounds like you read below :) thanks for viewing the post :D - Expected From The Guild - Loyalty - Turning up to raids and helping with guild challanges Dedication - Researching fights so you can bring your knowledge to the team, remember not everyone is perfect. Yourself - No one likes fake people, we encourage you to be yourself, weither your loud or quiet. Class/Game Knowledge - at the end of the day we wanna get things done. we expect you to know your class and the current content. - What you can expect from the guild - Helping hand - if your not to sure about things, speak up, we wont bite we would rather you say something then keep on failing :) Humour - We crave on peoples humour and fun times with our team, we make fun of people in a good way to make sure they are comfy in our guild. Dedication - we are as dedicated to you and your toon as you are to the guild. we will help you, as well as give you our opinion. - The guild rules - Be Yourself - this is at number 1 Have a sense of humour we are LGBT friendly, and take on anyone so no making people fell like *#!@%!#!. - Raid Times - Wednesday - 8pm - 10:30pm ST Friday - 8pm - 10:30pm ST Sunday - 8pm - 10:30 pm ST - Raiding Wise - We expect you to turn up and help with the team, we want everyones input weither its good or bad. this what makes a suffiecent team as well as a good group of friends if this sounds like you. add Khorne#1969 for questions or go to www.thebloodoath.guildlaunch.comFatbòss2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 LF +8 GMT raiding guild Hi all i am currently searching for a +8 Gmt guild i am based in Western Australia and have been playing wow since just before BC release. I can make any day except Friday, Saturday I have 4 main Characters i play but have everything at 90 except Paladin and Warlock. My 4 main character are My Prot Warrior Resto Shaman Resto Druid and Hunter. Raid experience wise. I didn't do much this Xpack as i didn't enjoy the content as much But previous expansions I was Resto druid for Cata were i got as far as Heroic Spine and in Wrath i got too Heroic Putricide. I am currently mostly playing my Prot Warrior but am flexible and happy to play anything to help the guild fill needed roles. If you are interested Please let me know as i am very keen to get back into the raid scene and do some progression raids again. or even if you know of a guild that is looking for raid members then let me know please I have posted this across a few servres and i am quite happy to jump to any server if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag Alistare#1932Reaperofgods2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - WoD Mythic Recruitment Welcome to Sturmgrenadier of Frostmourne Alliance! We are currently recruiting raiders going in to Warlords of Draenor and the new Mythic 20 man raiding. All applicants will be looked at. If you want to join a friendly guild, please apply! www.sghq.org ************************************************************* Pre 6.0 Progression 10/14HM SoO 10 Man ************************************************************* Raid times: Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 – 11pm AEST (5 - 8am EST, 2 - 5 am PST) For time conversions: www.timebie.com -------------------- Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Healers All exceptional applicants -------------------- About us: "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Sturmgrenadier is a gaming syndicate for players 18+, with communities in a wide variety of games. Once Warlords of Draenor is released we will be pushing hard and fast to level up our core of raiders and gear them to get into Mythic raiding. If you are constantly researching your class, and are always striving to better yourself as a player, then you might be SG Mythic material. Even if you are new to raiding in World of Warcraft, if you can show yourself to be eager to learn and improve going into new content, then we’re interested in your application. What we offer you: - A very active and organized guild and raid environment. - A mature and friendly environment where you will be treated with respect. - A fair raiding environment. Positions are allocated based on merit. - A guild that you can call home. What we want: - Players with strong raiding backgrounds, eagerness to improve, and thorough knowledge of their class. - Players new to raiding that can demonstrate a willingness to get into raiding, learn everything about their class, the game, and encounter mechanics. - We want our members to enjoy raiding together as a guild, while still progressing through content. - Players that can commit to 100% raid attendance. Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWA SG Portal Commander & Mythic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Pavlovian - Division Officer - LupusIntus#1311 Gratify - General Officer - Jasmine#1382 Humfroy - Sub Officer - Calzord#2308Chrispy0 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Is there any WPVP here? Just checking things if I plan to move here for that lower ping. :)Bãndit0 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Cross-realm Halaa: Friday 24th Oct When: 6pm onwards, Friday 24th October Where: Halaa, Nagrand, Outland Att: PvPers! As we are between seasons, I have decided to organise some World PvP to satisfy your restless fingers. Bring your friends, bring your guild. Try out your new abilities and get yourself some honour and Halaa tokens. See you there! -Krix What's a Halaa?... For more information, see http://wowpedia.org/Halaa What's in it for me? Rewards from Halaa tokens include two rare mounts- Reins of the Dark War Talbuk Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk Finally, here are a few screenshots of old Halaa battles-... Brought to you by Krixooks and <When Bored Smash Horde>Krixooks15 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] Edge of Insanity 14/14 Mythic Recruitment Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (14/14 Mythic) on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI Raid Times: 8:30 - 11:30 pm Est Tuesday and Thursday What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Elemental Shaman - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com Feel free to contact mysef in game on Zolah, Galam or Btag me at Gindu#1610 for any questionsZolah1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Any daytime raiding guilds (From 9am-4pm SVT) I'm a 572 BM/MM Hunter, 13/14 Mythic exp looking for a midday raiding guild on Frostmourne, Anyone know of any?Tucta0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Server Restart GG Server Restart. No one can Que for anything, THANK YOU BLIZZARDBurn1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [H] <Avast> Selling 25 man Heroic SoO 14/14 <Avast> are selling Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar loot on 25 man format. Price includes all loot you can use (Warforged items that raiders need are NOT included), and is broken up into "wings", similar to LFR/Flex. 1st Wing (Immerseus, The Fallen Protectors, Norushen & Sha of Pride) Price - 100k 2nd Wing (Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman & General Nazgrim) Price - 100k 3rd Wing (Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria & Thok the Bloodthirsty) Price - 100k 4th Wing (Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Paragons of the Klaxxi & Garrosh Hellscream) Price - 300k (NOT including the Garrosh Mount) - 500k INCLUDING the Garrosh Mount Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Garrosh Hellscream ONLY including Mount ( Kor'kron Juggernaut) Price - 300k Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Also selling T14 and T15 content in 10 man. 13/13 Throne of Thunder 250k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Storm's End" title 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 100k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Delver of the Vaults" title 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 150k gets you: - All gear you can use 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 200k gets you: - All gear you can use - "the Fearless" title Also selling: - Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent + Thundering Serpent Hatchling 30k for both If you have any further inquiries, you can reach me through my battletag Qarclas#1275, or private message me on www.avast-guild.com. Cheers.Qaria159 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Never thought this would happen. so.....Australian servers....i am SO moist right now http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4442-Australian-Servers-Coming-SoonGforce2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Looking for anyone who know char "bobthewise" Hi guys i did recruit a friend with this guy and after i upgraded i wasnt able to add his real id or anything anyway ive been trying to look for this guy for the last 3 days if anyone knows of him or knows his battle or if it's you let me know what the deal is thanks.Markeeq2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB flag of ownership WTB flag of ownership in game TCG item. (Buying with wow gold) Hit up my battletag if anyone is willing to sell one. Neph#1658Pòòkz0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB TCG pets and a few others (level 1) Would like to buy your TCG pets cheap, il leave a list of what i don't have and you post what you have with your price. Bananas - bought one Gregarious Grell - bought one Gusting Grimoire - bought one Hippogryph Hatchling - bought one Nightsaber Cub Purple Puffer - bought one Other pets non TCG i'd like to buy: Darkmoon Eye - bought one Moon Moon - bought one Rotten Little Helper - bought one Searing Scorchling - bought oneAmorfirion4 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 name suggestions towards a ret pally :) greetings :3 kawaii here :P um so ive been having a bit of a battle and cant choose what i want for a name for a male blood elf pally :) um i love names that arent stupid like killshot or bubbleboy etc i was thinking somthing lion figured it would be cute um but iduno what D: so suggestions with the word lion as a pally or maybe some other name suggestions :) thanks if you post would mean alot :PKawaiikitty16 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB - Garrosh Heirloom - 50K - Please read. LF Guild that is farming Garrosh - I need multiple runs, I have a proposition worth 50K. Basically, I already have the guaranteed BoA weapon. I need a BoA shield for xmog. I'd like to get into a Garrosh farming group and farm him for a shield. I'm willing to put down a 50K deposit to get into the group. If either of the two BoA shields drop for me while we are farming Garrosh, you can keep the deposit. If the BoA shields haven't dropped for me by the time I need to leave the group or the group splits up, then you agree to give me back my 50K immediately. We can then try again later the next day, or not. The deal is only for either of the two shield BoAs. Any other BoAs that might drop for me, other than the shields, don't count. I'm ilvl 531 atm which is enough to contribute a little, but not enough to get into a Garry farm group without bribing my way in.Vanbyrn0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTS Profession Leveling Kits 1-600 Looking to sell Profession leveling kits! Great time to switch up those profession for Mists Of Pandaria for your main, or finally get some professions on that alt of yours! I am currently selling profession kits that are guaranteed to get you from 1 - 600 skill in the profession of your choice. I currently support all professions. All kits are intended to be used with the guides found at wow-professions. For every additional kit that you buy, you get a 10% discount. And for every paying customer that you refer to me, I'll credit you 10% of their total sale. Professions: Tailoring Leatherworking Enchanting Jewelcrafting Engineering Alchemy Inscription Blacksmithing The Receiving Process: Once an order has been completed it will be stored in my Alt guild bank. You will be invited to guild (doesn't have to be your main you can do this with an non-guilded alt) and be placed at the "Inspector" rank. At this point you will double check your profession kit with the material list found at wow-professions guides for your profession. Once you approve of your kit BOTH parties will type out the terms of the transaction in party chat and agree to them. (This is to have in game logs for Gm's to refer to should either party attempt any shady business). Once both parties have agreed in party chat, funds will be deposited inside the guild bank. Once funds have been received you will be promoted to a "Buyer" rank and be given free reign over the bank tabs containing your kit. I will stay online for the entire duration of your leveling process so if you happen to come up short on materials for whatever reason I'll supply the mats necessary to continue leveling. Note: Vendor Materials are not included in the price. Skill-ups in professions are sometimes luck based. If you come up short don't worry, I'll purchase all materials needed to continue the leveling process at my cost. Also, patterns which cost Spirit of Harmony you will need to farm these on your own. I will provide you with the materials to reach 600 but you will need to gather your own Spirit of Harmony. DISCLAIMER If you're looking to minimize costs, this isn't the service for you. If you're after a quick and painless leveling experience, this is your best option. Kits are done in the order they were received. My old topic is a little dusty and I just got back so business is up and running. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568887093#1 Edit: I do also take orders for Heavy Junkboxes these are 30g each. BattleTag: Deathstalker#1522Mìcrodots4 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] Khaz'goroth Reboot is recruiting! I understand that some of you reading this forum post enjoy hearing about yourself but let's sit down for a second, take a breather and then talk about Reboot for a moment. Reboot is the very foundation of Khaz'goroth, we have raiders from as long as 10 years ago and some that are completely new to the wonder that is World of Warcraft. We have hand picked our current raiding team from the gardens of the gods, we have let them drink from the fountain of knowledge and we have fed them the crops from the finest of fields. Currently we have spot open for a Brewmaster, Blood DK or Guardian and 6 spots open for an assortment of the finest DPS. We are accepting all new recruit regardless of gear level, the only requirement to stay in the guild is dedication, perseverance and knowledge. Current fight knowledge is not what I'm talking about, I want to see that you're willing to take 5 minutes of your day to do any reading about patch notes and your class changes *where applicable. Currently we have raiders that have extensive experience in Siege of Orgrimmar on multiple characters that are guild officers, we are enjoying running through Heroic SoO with friends and meeting new people that we bring in to come with us. We have plans to get into mythic in the following weeks and show it to the newer players and players that still are yet to see some bosses in there. I would also like to extend an open invitation to any and all transfers that are coming to Khaz'goroth to take advantage of the new servers that are coming to Australia and New Zealand in the coming week. Feel free to message anyone in game if you want to talk about recruitment. We also have a guild forum with an application on it, you can find us by Googling "Reboot Khaz'goroth" Also Aussy the God is here. Oh yeah and Burgers.Tyrone3 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 <Dispøsed> WTS 25+[H]Garry/SoO/Mythic Garrosh Hello Frostmourne, With the release of 6.0 we're running H:SoO sale runs on the weekend. These are 25+ man guild runs, plenty of loot completed in 2-3hours. Don't mess around with half pugs run by individuals :) All loot is yours! Garry kill: 10k Full SoO run: 80k Single bosses w/ loot reserved: 6k Mythic Garry + Mount (only mythic deal we offer): 250k Love, Sunde#1769 www.disposed-guild.comSunde13 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 (A) 580 Ele\ 576 Resto Sham Hi Guys & Gals I am a returning player looking to find a guild for the rest of MoP, and push through for WoD. I have previous H Raiding experience of 9/14 in SoO I am available any day of the week from 8pm ST. Hit me up on Btag Electricheal#1657 if interested Happy HuntingElectricheal2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Claws of Shirvallah So WTF is Tony the Tiger wearing speedos doing in the game? The MOP kunfu panda team was supposed to be AXED! ONLY the original Burning Crusade Beast Team was to be implemented for Warlords. Warcraft used to be about kobolds, welps, And adventuring through a unique and dangerous world. There should be no kindergarten cereal box animals in the game. Im seriously thinking about boycotting warcraft again on principle. peace d dTsix10 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 WTS [Heavy Junkbox] WTS Heavy Junkbox Post below how many you want. 30 Gold each. --------------------------------- Following info much thanks to Kenpo, Copy pasted his comment for your information. Each turn in rewards 75 reputation per turn in- or, if you're like me and are part of a guild with the Mr. Popularity perk at rank 2, an average of 82.5 reputation per turn in. 1405 boxes without any reputation buffs 1277 boxes with Mr. Popularity rank 2 1171 boxes with Mr. Popularity and human racial 1081 boxes with Mr. Popularity, human racial, and Wicker Man buffBeerxoxo59 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Shadowmourne items for sale Hey there! recently completed Shadowmourne on my and don't want the items Tabard of the Lightbringer - 60k ono Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 30k Muradin's Favor - 8k Jaina's Locket - 8k Sylvanas' Music Box -8k Add my btag to discuss prices CoreyWilson#1629Holxi0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Inc Australian Servers It's happening https://twitter.com/EBGamesAus/status/525210751070248961Eschatonin7 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 LF Worgen (must be able to get to dalaran) So, like the title suggest, I'm looking for someone that has a worgen that can get to dalaran so I can round off my hallows end achievement. In return I can give gold or the full masquerade achievement (got all the wands). PM me in game if you are interested, thanks.Rolou1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [H] <Odyssey> Recruiting for Mythic So after a hiatus from the game, we've made the decision to come back and prepare to re-build in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. That means that <Odyssey> is now recruiting players of all classes, specs and roles to join us both for the expansion and the future. Due to the incoming gear reset, do not worry if you're completely kitted out in greens, it does not matter. If you have the skill and the drive to play in a guild that will push mythic modes, while still enjoying a fun and relaxed atmosphere, we're the guild for you. The core of this guild has been together for the greater part of 7 years and we've created a rather tight knit little community that believe in extremely solid play, but also enjoying ourselves. Enjoyment of the raids comes foremost. We've been a 10 man guild since the beginning of WotLK, which has honestly always been an issue for us. We've always kept our roster at a minimum as we didn't want to recruit people that would more often than not be on the bench. Oftentimes, this led to us taking extended breaks from raiding as we'd have a member or 2 have to stop playing and we didn't have the roster capable to continue. For instance, we were 10/14H SoO last December, but after stopping raiding over the xmas/nye break, we had a couple of people that didn't return, which didn't leave us with enough players to continue and therefore we've not raided since. The above problems aside, we believe that the new raiding format will offer us a much better solution. We won't feel guilty recruiting more people than would fit in a mythic raid. Even with the 20 in mythic, if you happen to miss the mythic raid due to either a weekly rotation or you were unavailable, there's still the option of the heroic farm clear so that you don't completely miss out for a week. Our raid times, while subject to change, are being planned like this: Wednesday - 8:30 - 11:30pm Thursday - 8:30 - 11:30pm Sunday - 8:00 - 11:30pm As mentioned above, we're recruiting literally every class, role and spec. That being said the following are the few classes that we'd prefer over others: Tanks : Druid, Monk, Paladin, Warrior Healers : Druid, Monk, Shaman Melee DPS : Druid, Monk, Paladin, Shaman Ranged DPS : Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock Classes that we currently lack many, if not any of are Druids, Hunters, Monks and Mages. Again, don't be put off by this list if your preferred class, spec or role is not listed. We're happy to take on anyone that meets our criteria. So if this sounds like the type of guild you want to be in, please drop us an application at our website http://odyssey-fm.enjin.com/ or hit one of us up in game. There's not an enormous amount of guild activity just yet as we're still in the process of getting past members back into the fold, but most of the people around currently will be able to help you out or point you to one of us that can.Kìnetyk1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Returning Player LF Mythic Guild First off let me start off by saying I have only just returned to the game in late August, and the point of this post is to find a suitable guild for WoD. (Previous History) I've been playing since Early Burning Crusade, only started raiding in Cataclysm, I was hopping from guild to guild looking for a suitable environment. A month or two into Siege I found a guild on this server on the horde side, where I mained a destruction warlock, I managed to clear 8/14H with them. (The Goal) - I've always wanted to clear Mythic end boss's when it was current content. And now after my years of experience and general knowledge of the game I think I have what it takes. (Time Available) 7/7 Days between 6-12 weeknights. I also have a working microphone. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in game at - Grimster#1719Gaverik2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 WTB battered hilt 3k title says it all. contact me in game or cod it, alt code 131 for my a'sBâdkârmâ0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 [A] <Flame> LF DPS Flame is an oceanic-based guild, playing on the Frostmourne-US server. Originally formed in Cataclysm, Flame has always been focused on 10 and after going on hiatus in early MoP are now back and focusing on WoD. With WoD quickly approaching, we are looking to build our roster and are aiming to have 20 strong and competent players ready to move into Mythic raiding as soon as possible. Server: Frostmourne - Alliance Raid times (AEST): Wednesday - 7pm to 10pm Thursday - 7pm to 10pm Sunday - 7pm to 10pm Recruiting: - 1 x Hunter - 1 x Priest Shadow - 1 x Balance Druid - Exceptional players of ANY class We are looking for skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid times, won’t randomly AFK or DC and are happy to have a bit of a laugh while pushing through content. If you think you’re a good fit for our guild, please get in touch with one of our Officers through B-tag: Catrick - Kprobs#6562 Antismite -Vladiskov#6738Catrick5 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Latency spikes at night Is anybody else getting higher latency at night since 6.0? Green 150ms during the day but Yellow and 300+ms at night. Makes trying to do any combat a nightmare.Thrandir2 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Selling vanity items, mounts etc In patch 6.0.2 there will be a new 'toy box' feature allowing you to use vanity items across all your character and there are a few achievement for collecting vanity items. I have a a bunch of items i want to sell really cheap and here are a few: Tabard of the Lightbringer x1 > 50k Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger x0 > 25k (will have one in 2-9 days) Sylvanas' Music Box x0 > 5k (will have one in 2-9 days) Muradin's Favor x0 > 10k (will have one in 2-9 days) Jaina's Locket x0 > 5k (will have one in 2-9 days) Add my btag: Amorfirion#6373 if you are interested in any of these items, or whisper me in game.Amorfirion4 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 580 Druid Tank +585 Rogue 11/14M LF WoD Home -Pneumatix5 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - WoD Mythic Recruitment Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting top end raiders of high calibre/experience! That being said, we will have Guild members playing WoW for its normal content. This includes Normal Progression Teams and we at SG Oceania will do what we can to support these players 110%, while not halting the potential for others to raid along side us! Everyone is welcome to Raid, but at SG we ensure players have realistic goals that we can achieve together! Warlords of Draenor will see us moving to 20 Man Heroic Raiding with a reserves roster. Our G1 members have several years of hardcore heroic raiding experience & we have 4 x 14/14H players (either on those toons or alts). We’ve only gone 10/14H so far with half a roster. Our raiders are fully aware of raid mechs & extensively researched into their classes. We are all friendly and fun to get along with, but when it comes to raiding we focus on the task and clear content. We raid to PROGRESS, kill bosses and get shiny loot. Not to bash our heads against a brick wall to see what color blood comes out. * Raid Times: 8-11pm AEST(3-6am PST, 6-9am EST) Wed/Thurs/Mon Recruiting any exceptional player's of all classes/specs for Warlords of Draenor to be ready to go on expansion release! Once WoD is released we will be pushing hard and fast to level up our core of raiders and gear them to get into WoD raiding. This group is only the best of the best. If you feel that you are SG Mythic material, have long term experience raiding, researching and are ALWAYS striving to better yourself as a player... Apply now! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak2 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 [H]/[A] BiS 14/14 H SoO Raider LF GUILD Hey guys, recently got a new job so I've decided to come to Frostmourne. Looking for an Australian guild that raids 2-3 times a week. I want a guild that gets end game content done within that minimal raiding period. This expansion I've raided with Resto/ele sham and finished the last tier off with Warlock and Shadow priest Looking to go into WoD as a resto shaman. Please leave your contact information below if you would like to know more.Nirmo2 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 580 Hpal Lf Raiding Guild Needs to be around 9 server start as i work til 8 server time let me know thanks add in game i keep this short there is no point spooling on just add my btag for more info im a vanilla raider and have 14/14hm exp Nicko#1242Orelis1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 Prof kit scam Just letting you guys know Funkiez (paladin in <chaos>) is a scammer, was buying a blacksmithing profession kit from him and once I gave him gold he logged off so anyway avoid this sketchy !@#$. Also his main is Õrkish in guild <dagon> so avoid this character too.Tonxra2 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 WTS Smourne items! Hey there! recently completed Shadowmourne on my warrior and don't want the items Tabard of the Lightbringer - 60k ono Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 30k Muradin's Favor - 8k Jaina's Locket - 8k Sylvanas' Music Box -8k Contact me in game if you are interested! grintups#1658Jëtfirë0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] 574 Boomkin / Resto LF guild LF guild to finish current content, 11/14HMs expDinggodile4 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 LF nice guild for raiding Hi. im a new at playing at official, (always PS) and still at lvl 41, looking for guild that can accept me in, not really good at raiding but will try to improve my skills later. my last expansion was woltk and im coming back to the game now if there is a guild that willing to let me in please let me know Pman#1195 currently play as HordeSolsepatu0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Old school FM players? Totally drunk... where are the old school FM players? Jepeto? Sydneyswans? Tastyheals? Fork? Spoon? Minty? Kalina? Vsn? Zato? The fk... where is everyone? I am the last original day 1 FM dude alive atm? Has my beloved server just zerged up with transfers and bads? I already ditched horde because you f**king suck now (full of 4chan newb kids and unskilled players) Where is the awesome guys from Avast? Like Plain, Rise, Maynard, etc? Joystick you still play? The fk? I had to move to alliance... what is armageddon doing now-a-days? Gax? Mcbubbleo? I miss the old crew :( Sound out if you are still here! I miss you all <3Raik20 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 When did maint. just randomly get extended? all day it was 5-11am then all of a sudden it shuts down 4 hours earlier.. I think a more suiting title would be emergency maintenance as opposed to scheduled.Bowsbefohoes2 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Probs the reason why Frostmourne keeps crashn Not sure if bug or not but the frogs on timeless isle have literally a 3 seconds spawn timer and the amount of corpses there could be the cause. http://i.imgur.com/dflfX1d.jpg ^^ but theres actually more than that around the corner...Amorfirion9 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 TCG Owned! Loot card for sale Hey all, I have an untouched Owned! loot card for sale that gives you the "Banner of Ownership" in game. If anyone is interested add me on Battle.net Im selling for about 90k or ONORakruar6 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Sooooo... frostmourne died again... ^^Unincredible1 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [H] Looking for raiding guild in WoD Hey guys, I'm still fairly new to WoW as I only picked it up at the release of MoP. I will be playing fury warrior in WoD and will be looking to start raiding with a guild. I have a headset with a microphone and willing to try out any teamspeak software your guild uses. Available for raiding 9pm - 1am most if not all nights. contact me in game on IGN: UnincredibleUnincredible3 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] 575 Fury Warr LF Mythic SoO Raids 11/14 Mythic EXP Pre-nerf. Guild currently inactive till WoD. Currently looking for guilds/alt runs of Mythic SoO.Zyenn0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - 14/14N Need Ranged DPS Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting raiders of all calibre/experience! That being said, we will have Guild members playing WoW for its top end content. This includes Raiding Progression Teams and we at SG Oceania will do what we can to support these players 110%, while not halting the potential for others to raid along side us! Everyone is welcome to Raid, but at SG we ensure players have realistic goals that we can achieve together! For our 10 Man Normal Raid team, we are recruiting some very specific roles to complete our roster and clear Normal & Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. Warlords of Draenor will see us moving to 20 Man Mythic Raiding with a reserves roster. Be sure to see their information here: ---------- G2 Normal 10 Man (14/14N) --------- RL - Gratify -jasmine#1382 Our G2 has been very productive and has done 14/14 so far! Heroics have begun today and we are looking to progress quickly through them. We are a more casual fun group of players, who enjoy raiding immensely, but without the intensity that can come with hardcore groups. We also only raid 2 nights to free up some more play time! If raiding is your thing, but you don't want to go to hardout, check out our group! * Raid Times: 8-11pm AEST(3-6am PST, 6-9am EST) Wed/Monday * Currently Recruiting for SoO: Tanks - Low Healers - Low MDPS - Low RDPS - Mage, Ele Shaman (Heals OS), or other Ranged Recruiting any exceptional player's of all classes/specs for Warlords of Draenor to be ready to go on expansion release! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Gratify - Group 2 Leader - jasmine#1382 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak3 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - Casual/Returning? Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting more Leveling/Returning/Casual players for our Guild. We feel that WoW is not all about the hardcore PVE or PVP but also about having fun with good people. This is where you come in! Whether its PVP or PVE, achievements or collectors, Sturmgrenadier can offer you a nice, friendly and supportive Guild in which do to whatever it is you enjoy playing to do. Granted we do have more specialised area's, for example our raiding and pvp groups, but that doesn't mean there aren't more players just like yourself within our ranks! As an organisation, Sturmgrenadier is more organised, more active, more structured than most guilds/groups you would come across in WoW. We believe this gives us a distinct advantage in being the best guild we can for our members, because everyone knows where they stand, and are treated equally, whether they are a 510ilvl casual raider, or a 586 14/14H raider. So if you think your after a mature, friendly group of GAMERS, without all the drama and douchebaggery, then maybe Sturmgrenadier is for you! "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Please check out the following links for more information: www.sghq.org - Our main website. www.sghq.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sghq.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak1 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - LFM PVP Legends! Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting PVP minded players of all calibre/experience to bolster our PVP ranks within the guild. We already have a few diehard PVP'ers but were after more! Recruiting any exceptional player's of all classes/specs for some PVP action, whether its random BG's, RBG's or even ARENA! Or maybe your just starting out and your interested in PVP, well were the right sort of guild to support you in learning and honing your skills! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak2 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Gold Swap I got 44k on Alliance Saurfang and I want to swap it for the same ammount on Frostmourne HORDE. Moved servers to play with friends. Battle tag is ljv13#1196 Thanks.Werejaguar0 Oct 21, 2014