Frostmourne

Dec 2, 2014 any raiding guilds starting around 3pm ST Hi im a 636 healer looking for a guild raiding around 3pm sever time, as that is around 8pmish for me in canada. cheers!Gdanska0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [A] Exiles Refuge looking for raiders Exiles Refuge is a relatively new guild formed and run by veteran players. Our core aim is to progress through WOD raid content focusing on heroic raids with the possibility of moving into Mythic as well. our guild is tight knit filled with in-game friends and family and we looking to keep a friendly atmosphere in game while doing what we all love (experiencing great Blizzard content). We are not, and not looking for Elitist Jerks. If you have little to no raid experience prior to this do not think of that as a detriment as we all started somewhere and everyone should be given a fair and open chance to join in and learn. In saying this we do have some basic requirements from you if you wish to join Criteria expected for Raiders include: - You need to show dedication to the team you are joining, This includes (but is not limited too) reading up on fights and class mechanics beforehand and having attitude aimed at continuous improvement of yourself as a player - Flask and buff food in Raids will be provided for you BUT you are required to have your gear enchanted/gemmed accordingly for raiding - Stable Internet connection and Computer capable of adequately running WoW. - Teamspeak installed and a working mic is a must for communication used in raids - We speak English only in this raid team. other languages and cultures are expected and welcome in guild chat but all raid communication must be in English. - Ability to make both raid Days on a 95% attendance basis and initiative to notify an officer when you will be unable to attend raids - Must be able to work well in team environment and be open to constructive criticism - Minimum 630 ilvl (easily obtainable from basic heroic 5 man dungeons) Due to the recent server issue we have lost 2 members from our core team to transfers and are currently looking to fill 2 key raiding roles. - Tank, We are looking for 1 Tank preferably a warrior or leather tank. - Healer, We are looking for 1 Healer preferably a priest We will be beginning WOD Highmaul progression starting tomorrow night (3-12-14). and our raiding times are Wednesday & Sunday 8.30-11.30pm server time. We will be starting out with the personal loot system as a trial to see how well that works for our guild. Otherwise we will be switching to a more appropriate looting system as required. If you are interested in joining us on this adventure please don't hesitate to reach out in-game by either whispering me or adding me to battle tag friends (Rethilgore#6790) . You can also reach out to any of the following officers if i happen to be offline - Madelan - Leihi Thank you - RethilgoreRethilgore0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] TANK - 638 - Prot Warrior - LF Mythic Hi all, I am looking for a semi-hardcore guild intended for raid progression. I can normally work my schedule around the guild raid times. (Pretty open schedule for the next couple months) In MoP I only got up to tanking Heroics, in the short time I had after getting back into WoW, but I am keen to progress further into WoD. I am a fast learner and can take any feedback which is necessary to increase raid effectiveness. I will always come to a raid prepared and ready! I am also fine to communicate with raid via teamspeak Feel free to reply here or add my battle tag Voikoff#1994Gîmlì3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 634 Healer LF Late Night Mythic Guild Hello, I am currently looking for a semi-hardcore late night mythic guild between the hours of 11:30pm-3am Brisbane time. I have been raiding since semi-hardcore since TBC, and been healing since Dragon Soul. My heroic raid experience includes (while current): Dragon Soul- 8/8 H (raiding casually on and off until Throne of Thunder) Throne of Thunder- 11/13 H SoO- 9/14 H (Mythic-pre stat squish) My item level is currently 634. I will update it as i get more gear. I am reliable, knowledgeable, and loyal. I am looking for a tight knit guild, made up of friends that I would be able to make a permanent home. I am willing to transfer, but not faction change. My battle tag is Perc1993#1608, feel free to add me for a chatPercussions0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [PvP] LF New Guild Hey there. Just started playing on frostmourne again and am looking for a new PvP guild to join. Im looking for all aspects of PvP. Im looking for more ppl to play with and to improve my skills. my Xp 2s 1750 3s 1750 Rbgs 1800 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Gouro/simple if you are interested add my Btag cutloose#1624 cheers ReallqtReallqt0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 2500+ xp Ret LF teams LF serious teams for the start of the season on my ret. Have 2500+ experience on multiple toons. Preferably Ret Hunter Priest/Ret Rogue Priest/Vanguards/Ret Spriest Rdruid...any viable comp with good players really. Message here if interestedOpiè1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] <Catalyst Elite> LFM for mythic Link to Oceanic Recruiting Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15270579649#9 TL:DR Looking for fun/skilled players to join team dps :). Must be 18+ and have vent.Amoon0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] Dps LF weekend raids Experienced Mage LF raids on Saturdays nights or Sunday mornings Has prot warrior alt that is also ready for raiding Prefer a semi serious raiding group that is able to get things done!Kyefong0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [A] Civilian LF OT/Range DPS for Mythic Hello Frostmourne We are an Australian casual/semi hardcore raiding guild, assembled at the end of Vanilla, with most of our core raiders started during day 1 of this game. We are currently 11/14HM in Soo with very minimal raiding ( rarely hitting 2 nights per week ) as a few of our core raiders have decided to quit this game due to RL issues and people left temporary as they were disappointed with current expansion. Prior to this expansion we have always manage to clear most content while it was current, as our core players are all well experienced and have exceptional class knowledge. We are looking to recruit for next expansion for 20m Mythic raiding. Raid Times: Wednesday & Monday from 8pm – 11pm SVT. Guild repairs for all raiders, flasks and pots are all covered by guild. Recruitment: We have currently only scheduled for 2 night’s raid per week, we are looking for applicants who have well rounded class knowledge. All Exceptional players are welcome to apply. Please feel free to msg me in game or add me on battle net ( Shaka#1504 ) Thank youBâsh16 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 After a boomkin and any amazing raiders. <Silly Prawnz> Core group of IRL mates looking to enjoy this content with like minded raiders. Raid times Thursday 7-10 ST Sunday 7-10 ST Expectations Mods: GTFO & DBM. Skype/Ventrillo. Know your class. If you enjoy raiding top tier content without the hastle of 20 hours a week + the drama that comes with hardcore raiding, then we are for you. Reply here or pm me in game - happy to take any raider that wants to excel, additionally we are desperately recruiting 1 warlock and 1 resto druid or shaman. Cheers, xooxo..Drbacon4 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [A] LF RSham/MWmonk and a few deeps. Evening Frostmourne. Do you want to raid but don't have a raid team? Well we are LF YOU! Vitare's 20m Mythic raid team is full and we are starting a small 'side' raid team. We are looking for a Resto Shaman or a Mistweaver monk to fill a healer spot and also a few dps spots are open. For the dps spots we are LF either a monk, rogue, DK, Mage, shaman or Warrior feel free to apply. At the beginning this will be a close-knit 10m team to get the ball rolling. We hope to clear Normal and Heroic and slowly grow the team as we go. Raid times are Wed/Thur/Sunday 8-11SVTVanorstus3 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Boycott Ashran until CRZ enabled. Currently participating in Ashran should be considered feeding. You contribute nothing and just give the Alliance more PvP Gear to enable more griefing on the outside world. GG, Avid pvp player but considers Ashran a waste of resources and poor balancing. WTB Wintergarde buff like in the old days...Inerouk10 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 WTT Supple vest of the savage for deft savage is crit and multistrike which is perfect stat roll for monks and feralsSynikk0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Ally, Vismodicus, after 2 rad players Hey guys and gals We are after two rad players; a healer (pref priest, sham, druid) and a ranged dps. Quite a few people from our guild have been playing together since vanilla and BC days. We called it a day after clearing what was available (ssc/tk) at the time and played a few other games together. When we decided to call it quits, we were 3rd on Jubei'Thos ally. So now, we are back to check out what the new raids have on offer. Hopefully they will be as good a challenge as BWL and AQ40 was. Our guild -- I call our guild casual. Though, my definition of the word might be different to yours. Firstly, we only raid 2 nights per week with a possibility of 3. Wed/Thursday 8pm server time - late. If we are doing well, we do a "how many can show up for Sunday to come kill this dude?". If we get the numbers we do it. But, 2 days is what we dedicate time to with 100% attendance. That said, we are all on, everyday, online with super nerdish hours behind our toons. We just aren't doing the whole "must be on 100% of the time on Sunday and Monday thing". We were hardcore and we don't plan on getting burnt out like we did last time. Our players -- The youngest guy in our guild is 19. The oldest is 40. We all get along. We aren't elitists, but we can get a bit pushy on each other when it comes to progression. We give !@#$ to each other, but we can also take it back. Lots of us know each other in real life and we get along like a fat kid does with cake. Lots of us have each others mobiles to harass each other to get home quicker. We are mates... in a non-sexual way. Maybe. If we are on our computer, we are logged on vent having a yarn. What we are after -- Can I say, similar minded people? Just because everyone else does, right? We are after folks who are keen to down bosses, are online lots and have at least some social skills so you don't come off as a weirdo. We aren't after those that want to to dedicate 100% raid attendance to 3-4 nights per week. We want people who are confident that they are pretty %^-*ing good, but then we don't want cocky folks either. It seems we are after Will Smith... Or maybe just genuinely good blokes or gals. Hit anyone in the guild up /who vismodicus Take it easy guysKacila2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [H] <Remnants Gaming> now Recruiting <Remnants Gaming> Horde Born in the peak era days of Burning Crusade and has since been consistently competing top tier ranking throughout expansions, we are now recruiting for skilled and competitive raiders to push ahead with the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor. Raid Times - We raid from 8pm server time for 3 hours on Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday Remants Gaming Wants You! Currently Recruiting: Tanks -Closed- Range DPS Shadow Priest Warlocks Hunters Melee DPS -Closed- Healer Mistweaver Paladin Shaman We welcome any skilled or exceptional applicants even if your class is not listed above! If you are interested please whisper any of the following Officers - Narbena Wogsatree Xterminatz InsurgentxNarbena0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 H-Asura Nagrand LF Healers & Rdps For Mythic Asura is a World of Warcraft Horde 20+-man raiding guild on the Nagrand (Oceanic) server. We are a GMT+8 based guild, with the majority of our members based in Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and various other parts of Asia. We are a guild of mature adults who share an enjoyable gaming experience amongst members who work as a team and characterize politeness and mutual respect for one another and the general server population. Our core raiders are all working professionals who wish to give our best and push for progression, without sacrificing our working/family commitments. We raid 3 nights per week, for three to four hours per night. Our raiding times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 9pm - 12am (GMT+8, SG time) [11pm-2am Nagrand server time]. We do not observe daylight savings time and therefore during daylight savings our raid times will be 12am-3am Nagrand server time. We are currently looking for healer & Rdps classes for WoD 20+ mystic progression If this sounds like the guild for you please check out http://asuranagrand.enjin.com/ and apply or contact me in game GETHY#1654Evilpumpkin2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [A] Tank LF semi-hardcore Mythic guild Hi. Mature ex-raider looking for a relaxed semi-hardcore Mythic guild that needs a tanking position filled. I have a Protection Warrior and a Protection Paladin that I would be equally happy to use that will both be geared up for Highmaul and both have a DPS off-spec. Prefer a guild in AEST timezone that raids between 6PM and 12AM server time any days of the week. I'm fine with applying on a website if needed and answering any questions. Smurf#1844 if you need me.Loser2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Resto Sham & Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild Hello, We are a experienced Resto Shaman & Holy Paladin package, we are looking for an Alliance Frostmourne guild that raids after 9pm st or alternatively does not raid Thursdays. If your guild does not raid Thursdays we are available any time. Destero#1421Zellios4 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [A] Ret Paladin LF Guild I am currently looking for a guild that is at least aiming to clear current raiding content on Heroic. A view to Mythic progression would be nice but not essential. Although having not been involved in any raiding since Firelands due to a combination of real life, travelling and taking breaks from the game I am looking to hit the ground running in WoD and get back in to it. What you will get from me; * Accountability - If I f up, I'll be the first one to tell you about it and will learn from it. I will ask questions if unsure about anything but will come to the raid on time, optimised, stocked with flasks and food and having researched encounters. * Maturity - I like a good laugh as much as the next person but at the same time I know when its time to get serious What I expect from you; * A mature and chilled atmosphere. * No favouritism * Set Raid times - There is nothing more frustrating than showing up for a raid only to find out at the last minute it was cancelled. I would prefer a 3 raid night per week schedule that doesn't include Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but can be flexible for the right oppurtunity. Also, although my Paladin is my main focus, I have all classes to at least 90 and can fill other positions temporarily if needed down the track. If you might have a spot for me, reply here or hit me up in game and we can chat.Sangrial4 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Snap Raiding LFM. Gday All, And thank you for stopping by to read. >>Snap Raiding<< Is a Newly formed ten man raiding guild, on the Frostmourne Alliance server. We have formed only a few weeks ago and have the aim to raid Heroic content, in WOD and then to progress onto Mythic. We are currently recruiting Players of ALL calibers,Nationality,Location to fill out our roster in preperation for our first raid. So if you are looking to make a comeback to end game raiding, or simply just returning to raiding, or you are looking for a new home in WOD, then Snap could be the place for you. We are currently in need of the following for an immediate trial spot in our first WOD raid. 3 x Healers. (Pally/Druid/Monk/shammy) 2 Tanks (MONK/Druid/Pally/DK) 4-5 DPS. 2 Melee 2/3 Ranged. (Open to all classes) With an aussie based leadership, we aim to be a solid progressing 15 Man team before going mythic 20 man, and aim to kill content at a competitive rate while having fun, and maintaining a real life balance at the same time. If you are wondering what is required from you to join snap? the answer is not a whole lot. I am bassicly recruiting and looking for people who want to be part of a solid team, and that have got a loyal background and who won't dissapear when the 'going' gets tough. Gear is not a huge issue, as long as you are into your heroics. Raid Times Wednesday - 8:30Pm ST - 11:30PM ST. Thursday - 8:30 pm ST - 11:30PM ST. Sunday - 7:30pm ST - 11:30 PM ST. Monday - 8:30 - 10:30 ST. How do I join? Simple, just add me on real ID Tim#1572 Or throw a message on this or send me an ingame mail.. Thanks!Feaorae0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 lf a raiding guild So im looking for a seri raiding guild with teamspeak or something and a guild that can help me get my gear im level 90 but for some reason it dosent show ): so im looking for a guild with mics that raidsButrap0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 aaaaaaaaaaa deleteePuddytat0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 any late night/ midday raiding guilds since I generally work between the hours of 4-12 pm so a guild that raids during the day or late into the night would be perfect, im a ret pally with tank OS. been an experienced heroic raider for most of my wow times. anymore info or offers please comment below or add my btag darkflare#6399Antarei6 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Selling Staff of Conjuring Selling Staff of Conjuring - now unobtainable (since 4.x?). Conjures some spooky food. http://www.wowhead.com/item=1933 Contact me below if interested.Lolgov1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Woolworths Inscription Card Swap Meet Hi guys just wondering when the next swap meet is for the inscription cards? I'm thinking we should host it of a Sunday at the Ashran Inn upstairs.Commie0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 [A] <Kill it Please> Recruiting for WoD Hello everyone, We are opening up recruitment to fill up our roster for next expansion's Mythic raiding. We intend to begin taking applicants immediately, although our focus is on finishing up heroic Garrosh (estimate 2-4 weeks). We fully intend to involve new applicants in the remaining progression and 14/14 heroic farm in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. We will be taking a large roster into the expansion so if you think you have what it takes to be in our top 20, send through an application as soon as you'd like and get yourself settled in with us in time for the beta!!! Kill it Please is a 10 man alliance guild on the Oceanic server Frostmourne. The guild has a very strong PvE raiding focus but also provides a very active and friendly social environment outside of our scheduled raid times. Most of us raided together in Cataclysm under the guild name of Fallen Chapter, taking down Sinestra and Heroic Ragnaros before the release of the Dragon Soul instance. Upon the release of Dragon Soul we reformed under new leadership to form what is now <Kill it Please> and firmly established ourselves on the server by taking out the realm 2nd and US 4th 10 Man Heroic Madness kill. We finished Tier 14 as World number 67 ten man scoring ourselves an Oceanic first Heroic Sha kill. Tier 15 saw us replace some key positions in our raid team due to attrition and still we came in top 100 to find ourselves at world number 96 ten man. Kill it Please is presently the number one Alliance guild on Frostmourne and for all of Oceania. We've developed a very positive reputation within the Frostmourne community due in no small part to our many PvE sales. This also has the added benefit of generating quite a lucrative income for all of our raid team. We are currently actively recruiting to bolster our ranks with players of all classes, roles and specs as we near the end of progression for this expansion. We are also always interested in exceptional players regardless of our specific requirements at any one time. It is also important to note that competence playing multiple classes and specs is highly valued in Kill it Please and will prove invaluable in securing a trial with our raiding team. If you are not interested in end game raiding but still feel that Kill it Please might provide the kind of in-game environment that you desire, feel free to head over to our website and make an application to be a social member. Our current progression is as follows: 16/16HM Tier 14 13/13 HM Tier 15 14/14 HM Tier 16 Raid schedule: All times are AEST GMT+10(not AEDT) Wednesday - 8pm to 12am Thursday - 8pm to 12am Sunday - 8pm to 12am Monday - 8pm to 12am Our raid times have historically been very consistent and seldom will we ever stray from them save for having a week off over Christmas and of course once we are clearing content in one or two nights. If you are interested in joining us please apply on our website at http://killitplease.enjin.com or contact myself, Palawin or Xiviara in game. If you’d like to see us in action we have some kill videos available on the following youtube channels: http://www.youtube.com/daemlol http://www.youtube.com/palawinfc Thanks for your interest, hope to see you in game soon.Shootz172 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 [A] Monk LF Raiding Guild! Hi, I'm a looking for a guild to raid with in Warlords (and hopefully the next expac and so on). A quick FAQ about me, I've been playing the game for over eight years now, though only in the last year have I raided current content, largely due to my previously being in school or working and unable to commit. I'm looking to play a mistweaver, though I am open to going brewmaster or windwalker for the right guild. I can raid any night of the week, though I'd much prefer not to raid on a friday or saturday night. Contact me here, or add my realid Jubilation#1489 to talk more. Thanks : )Staggerbrew2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 636 ivl glad/prot warrior n 635 DK LF guild My friend and i are looking for a new raiding guild for the alliance side, we raiding MOP together and got 14/14 H mode SoO. We are looking for a competitive raiding guild for this expansion who does heroics, challenge modes and raids daily. Post or add me on battle tag phantomxz#1370 thanksPhantomxz1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 New to game player looking for casual guild I am working on getting my active character to show on my profile but for the time being it has my first created character. I am fairly new to the game, been playing for about a month now, and have created several characters and prefer my 92 hunter. I'm looking for a smaller friendly guild that meets regularly to quest, run dungeons, raid, and PVP with, I would prefer to be around my age group (16-25) and hopefully be able to assist me in learning the game more thoroughly and make a powerful group of friends. I have a mostly open schedule as well. -Frostmourne Realm Thanks, ZachZcarten0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Looking for Raiding Guild I am looking for a fun guild that is committed to serious raiding. I am a long time player that started playing during the vanilla days but haven't been playing or raiding for the past few years so I dont have any recent experience but I am dedicated player that is looking to learn and improve. Characters (willing to raid with whichever one is required most) Shaman - Level 100 Warlock - Level 93 Hunter - Level 92 Role Pref: Range DPS Alt Role: Resto Shaman Please contact me at Battlenet ID: alrighto#1355 I am on every night from about 5:30pm AESTJaabu3 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 [A] NoDice LF Resto Shaman and DPS for Mythic Who we are: No Dice originally made it's name on Barthilas for PvP and some light PvE. We cleared Cata heroic modes and got dragons. However I personally quit the game in MoP and in my absence the PvE side of the guild died away. With the declining population on the Alliance side of Barthilas we have moved to Frostmourne. Now that I've returned I want to reassemble our PvE team to take on the upcoming heroic and mythic content. I have managed to get back almost everyone from our squad and I've recruited a few more experienced people to help us get up to 20mans. However we need a few more to round out the group. We're an experienced group of raiders who have been together for some time. I personally know all the raiders on a first name basis. Because of this there is very low player turn over and no drama between raiders. It makes for a pleasant raiding environment. What we need: 1x Shadowpriest 1x Frost/Unholy DK 1x Warlock 1x Resto Shaman (Very High Priority) When do we raid: Wed/Thus/Sun 7:30-11:00pm SVT First raid is Dec 3rd, and planning to start heroics the week after What do we expect from you? We expect you to maintain as high an attendance as humanly possible, have a stable connection to the game and bring a positive attitude. We also expect you to be competent at your class and at worst require minimum coaching to achieve a high standard of play. I personally believe that a good attitude is more valuable then topping meters, however we do need to kill the bosses which places a pretty unavoidable minimum requirement on performance. If we're not killing bosses changes will be made - its pretty simple. Contact Contact me, Alokinn or Hamurabi, either in game on my character or via bnet fmm#1844. There is no formal application process via a website. If I like the cut of your jib then you're in. Please do not mistake my casual approach to running a guild as complacency. I like to keep it casual because it's the type of raid we are and it makes for low stress high fun raiding. However there is a standard that will be enforced in order to make sure that we as a group achieve our goals.Hamurabi9 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 LF wPVP guild Looking for a guild who organizes/runs groups for wPVP often. Thanks :D Flying city to city wiping alliance by myself gets boring D:Willymywonka0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 WTS Lucky Double Sided Coin Hi As title suggests, WTS Lucky Double-Sided Coin. BIS trinket for many classes until Mythic Foundry (assuming your other slot is filled by trinket off Mythic Butcher) Be the #1 DPS in your raid today! Message or mail me in-game with offer. Thanks, WanceWance0 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Dueling Area Where the !@#$ is it.Avotech4 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 MoP is over. It's time to change attitudes. This little rant has been stelen from a Reddit post, but I think it sums up really well how I feel about the start of WoD expac and the trade chat of late. TL;DR: Let's just try and enjoy the content, have fun, and not spend so much time obsessing over ilevels and achievements. inb4 butthurt "hardcore" players: guys, seriously just think before you post. Flaming each other isn't going to get anywhere, and at the end of the day no matter how passionate you are, it's just a game. URL to post: http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/2mwoiu/mop_is_over_its_time_to_change_your_attitude/ ...Chainn12 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 OC Armory Why is our armory still !@#$ed!?!?!Ruvurongtime7 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 WTS Profession Leveling Kits 1-600 Looking to sell Profession leveling kits! Great time to switch up those profession for Mists Of Pandaria for your main, or finally get some professions on that alt of yours! I am currently selling profession kits that are guaranteed to get you from 1 - 600 skill in the profession of your choice. I currently support all professions. All kits are intended to be used with the guides found at wow-professions. For every additional kit that you buy, you get a 10% discount. And for every paying customer that you refer to me, I'll credit you 10% of their total sale. Professions: Tailoring Leatherworking Enchanting Jewelcrafting Engineering Alchemy Inscription Blacksmithing The Receiving Process: Once an order has been completed it will be stored in my Alt guild bank. You will be invited to guild (doesn't have to be your main you can do this with an non-guilded alt) and be placed at the "Inspector" rank. At this point you will double check your profession kit with the material list found at wow-professions guides for your profession. Once you approve of your kit BOTH parties will type out the terms of the transaction in party chat and agree to them. (This is to have in game logs for Gm's to refer to should either party attempt any shady business). Once both parties have agreed in party chat, funds will be deposited inside the guild bank. Once funds have been received you will be promoted to a "Buyer" rank and be given free reign over the bank tabs containing your kit. I will stay online for the entire duration of your leveling process so if you happen to come up short on materials for whatever reason I'll supply the mats necessary to continue leveling. Note: Vendor Materials are not included in the price. Skill-ups in professions are sometimes luck based. If you come up short don't worry, I'll purchase all materials needed to continue the leveling process at my cost. Also, patterns which cost Spirit of Harmony you will need to farm these on your own. I will provide you with the materials to reach 600 but you will need to gather your own Spirit of Harmony. DISCLAIMER If you're looking to minimize costs, this isn't the service for you. If you're after a quick and painless leveling experience, this is your best option. Kits are done in the order they were received.Excellus39 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Ashran needs a bit of balancing work Any ETA on when ashran will be worked out as of 4 30 PM NZT we have about 10 horde max i can see , and alliance full raid group just farming our high warlord constantly, Not overly good when can't do content just due to huge fraction imbalances.Cyrako8 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Old school player looking for a raiding guild Hey guys, My names Jet, I'm 28 this year and live in Brisbane, I have been playing since just after MC was released. I would like to official apply to join a raiding guild and be included in one of the raid teams. ATM im hunter 625il (should be 630+ in the next day) with enchanting/JC both 600+. Im looking for afternoon raid time somewhere around 7pm onward and week days suit me best ATM, I have vent, a good mic and a nice pc and am used to raids, send me "Designer" a message in game :DEnergon0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [A]<Dock On> Raid and PvP recruiting Newly formed Guild filled with experienced raiders and 2.2k+ PvPers. Active Daily. Looking for any and all who are interested in a casual, yet dedicated guild. Raid times are 8pm-11pm AEDT Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. We will also be running Rated BG's, Arena and BG's. Teamspeak required for raids/competitive PvP. Looking specifically for: 1x Prot Warrior 1x Holy/Disc Priest 1x Warlock But again, we will take any and all who are interested :) Guild repairs are available.Beardstrïke0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Looking for a home Hello I am looking for a rather large friendly active guild for my family of toons. I like to do things with my guild mates such as pvp, world events (bosses, farming) some raiding. I am looking for a guild full of like-minded individuals who like to do things with their guildmates. I've been playing wow since almost the beginning, taking breaks here and there of course. I skipped a lot of mop, cause well frankly I found the whole panda thing rather silly. I'm looking to get back into playing and want to make new friends and have fun. I'm an alt-aholic so I can bring a variety of toons to the guild to help with almost anything. Please respond to this thread if I sound like somebody your awesome guild may be interested in. Thank you.Kufu0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Keep getting disconnected as I enter my mine Keep getting disconnected as I enter my mine in my garrisonKyleden2 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Apotheosis Gaming is Recruiting! <APG> is now recruiting! We are a semi hardcore oceanic raiding 30 man raiding guild looking to be top 10 on the server for mythic raiding. Our roster is strong and holds depth and server first experience. We are looking to recruit competent range dps and healers, preferences will be listed below. We require a 634 ilvl minimum for first raid, have access to voice communication and microphone. Raid Times GMT +11 Wednesday: 7 - 10 p.m. Thursday 7 - 10 p.m. Sunday 7 - 10 p.m. Class preferences: Ranged ; Warlock Priest Shaman (note: we are only taking one elemental shaman) Druid Healers ; Shaman Priest Druid Officers to contact: Arthbeinbool - Hamilton#1513 Calkulation - calkyo#1843 Warmedic - jipsta#6460 Taffssy - Taffsy#1723 Tarpaw - Tegar#1808 Or apply directly at: apotheosis-gaming.comUnclereggyjr1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 (A) Looking to trade 640 BoE caster neck Hi I got shafted with crafting RNG twice and i'm looking to trade my item. I have; Whispering Taladite Pendant of the Diviner (http://i.imgur.com/wSMsM4E.png) I will trade this for an equivalent neck (640 intellect boe) with a combination of mastery or multistrike and any other stat that is NOT crit or spirit (e.b. mastery haste, multistrike versatility etc.). As long as it has mastery or multistrike and doesn't have crit or spirit I'll trade it. If you have an offer please message me and i'll trade with you my Battletag is Aki#1140Akinaria3 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 showing up World server again hey guys, trying to log in once again and all it is showing is world server down.. kinda sick of seeing this 2 weeks after launchKyleden1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 PvP Guild? Hi, I'm from Barthilas. Moving to Frostmourne for a number of reasons. I'm looking for a pvp guild that does open world pvp and rated battlegrounds, and has a lot of members. Thanks!Cecaniah3 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 delete deleteeeeeePuddytat0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 <The Nameless> Is now recruiting! <The Nameless> Frostmourne (PvP) Allaince Raid Schedule – starting December 12th 2014: Tuesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm. Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm. Thursday or Sunday: Possible Progression, still discussing. Recruitment needs: Must have situational awareness. Be adaptive and responsive. All of our current players have prior raid progression in most if not all the expansions. You should know by now how to play your class in a PvE and PvP situation. Be able to listen, attend on time and take constructive criticism. If you can't make a raid please inquire with one of the officers ahead of time. Everyone will have an equal chance at gear. We are giving everyone who’s willing to learn which is active and determined to raid a chance, just let us know why you should form part of The Nameless. Tanks: Closed/open to hybrid classes who can dps Healers: Paladin Shaman Priests Ranged DPS: All classes Melee DPS: All classes Contact information in game: Vemi @ Frostmourne (Guild Master) Rodrix @ Frostmourne (Co-GM) Klone@ Frostmourne (Top Offier) To apply please speak to a GM/Officer in game, thank you for your interest on joining this experience.Rodrix0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 (H) WTS [Kyb's Foolish Perseverance] Trinket Selling [Kyb's Foolish Perseverance] tanking trinket, pm or in-game mail me if you are interestedCroxley1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 TCG loot and Epics Hey all, got some items to sell, send me a pm ingame if you want to buy some @ Kronke (cant post on her) or add my Btag demondied1#1117 Tabard of the lightbringer - 50k Hope Ender - 15k Muradins favor 12k Sylvanas' Music Box - 12k Magic rooster egg - 260kTòtems0 Nov 23, 2014