Frostmourne

Oct 29, 2014 Dem Alliance Players gona be Mad @ Ashran PvP For all you Horde Traitors too, Frostmourne is 90% Alliance now. Your gonna sit there itching, craving for your desire to pvp and end up getting mad at blizzard at why you are stuck in 50min que times. Hahahaha plebs will be plebs, haters gon hate, and ill be sitting here getting 2 second ques, getting full arena gear in a week and making the rivers roll red with blood and bodies of desperate pve alliance players trying to gear up through honor. 90% of you are gonna have to sit through que times or get locked out of the already populated pvp zone which is only limited to 200 players, GG Alliance.Deathavenger8 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Frostmourne guild transfer (export) register Hi, Probably a good idea to start one of these to provide transparency for all the guilds looking to transfer off. Even just listing an intention to transfer would be quite useful. The format can be something like: Guild name [A/H]: Approximate number of accounts: Transfer realm destination (can be ‘not sure yet’ or a list of potential realms) Guess I’ll start, relax [A] 25-35 Barthilas, Jubei’thosAisiqu7 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Alliance characters named - Uncle & Child Had great fun fighting and killing you guys for 30 minutes on my 74 warrior 'Rokx' in Borean Tundra the other night. Kudos for sticking around and fighting. I had been drinking all day, and for some reason I just lost it when I saw your character names and you partying together. Have no idea why, I just thought you deserved to know the reason for your fate. Thanks for some fun times and old school world pvp- There was also a shaman who may have been a bot, or complete retArd, and a Monk that go away.Rasspu0 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 583 Fury Warrior in search of raiding guild Hey, Currently looking for a raiding guild that starts around 8:30 - 9:00 PM server time. I have 11/14 HM prior to 6.0.2. Prefer a guild that is already raiding and has a solid team that is just recruiting a DPS. I'm keen to continue raiding in WoD as well. Add me on my battletag if you want to know anything! nillyDTD#6825 Thanks :)Nillus0 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Any guilds moving servers? Just wondering if any guilds are going to take advantage of the free transfers to transfer off Frostmourne?Selfiera12 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 I hear you guys arent coming along with us? So i hear you guys got left out of the move :( i feel very sad for you guysRomire3 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [A] Mythic Priest looking for new home. Hello Frostmourne people, My name is Nick, I'm 26 and I play a Human Priest named Nover on Hyjal healing 99% of the time. I'm currently looking for a new home on an Oceanic server for a few different reasons: *I've acquired a 9-5 job which removes my ability to play with the US population on a regular basis. *The new servers opening up in Aus! exciting and overdue. *My current US guild is slowly depleting as most the core players have stopped playing. These things combined has pushed me to move on. I'm currently looking for a guild that will be pushing mythic content. Not as a raider straight away but just as a social member until I settle into my new job. Acheron hasn't raided in quite some time, looking at my armory you will see that I've kept up with keeping myself well geared for what I had available to me. I've been playing since Vanilla and have been with 2 guilds. Kriegsherren and then Acheron which was a reform of Kriegsherren. By no means am I a guild hopper or just looking for easy loot. I'm a person that will help out where needed and will always be ready to fill a last minute position where required. Keeping up with specs, content and information via research is something I've always kept myself up to date with. I've currently cleared up to Mythic General Nazgrim helping out some US friends on Hyjal in their guild. Also Cleared 9/9 gold CMs and 30+ Wave healer proving grounds. Sadly I do not have any data parses from my previous full time raiding as its been quite some time. How ever I do have a screen of a 25 Flex Garrosh kill. I know it doesn't say a lot as flex is flex but may give a general idea. And yes it was before the stat squish. Flex Recount - http://tinyurl.com/kph2arl Also a video from Rags in firelands from my PoV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHNgxMTEQKk Anyways, thought I'd chuck myself out there and see if anyone has any interest in having me around. If you have any questions or would like to offer me a home add me via b.net tag on: DefX#6284 or reply to this post. Thanks again for any consideration and I look forward to hearing from some of you!Nover4 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 CosMic DownFall Recruiting for WoD/14/14SoO CosMic DownFall is Recruiting experienced Raiders for our 20 man Mythical team in prep for WOD we are Recruiting 2 Heals pally,Priest,shamn) and any exceptional dps. Raid Times Wednesday 8-11 Thursday 8-11 Monday 8-11 We are Aiming to go into Wod With a strong 20man Team Add My btag for more information Btag: Doomer#1218Dranosham4 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 <Immortal Impulse> Fun & Friendly Guild We're seeking out players to join our small friendly guild who just wish to enjoy the game and play and whatever level they wish. We look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.Shattermind0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 602 queue tonight 601 are allies going to frogs amiright?Gyorn7 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Dk DPS in search of a new guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a new guild to call home for the rest of Mists and hopefully for all of Warlords. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week but is serious when it comes to not only raid effort, but also raid efficiency. My current kills places me at 10/14M and looking for the opportunity to finish off the rest of the tier prior to the release of Warlords, and to begin. hopefully, as a core raider coming into the new expansion. If you are in need of a mdps feel free to hit me up ingame or post below, cheers.Beowulf2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Creating a guild for helping/new people? Hey guys, I was just curious that if i started a super social guild thats friendly and helpful for people and new players, if that thing would be a good idea to make?Adwoe0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 CosMic DownFall Recruiting for WoD CosMic DownFall is Recruiting experienced Raiders for our 20 man Mythical team in prep for WOD we are looking for 1 tank (pally,Druid,monk,Dk) 1 Heals (pally,Priest) and Dps (lock,moonkin,hunter),Raid times:Wednesday Thursday Monday 8-11 Whisper Mightymatt in game or Add Doomer#1218 for more information.Mightymatt6 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 >In Hearts Wake< Casual, Fun Social Guild LFM Hey Guys Jelly Here. Warlords is Just around the corner and the Iron Horde has started to arrive. But are you really prepared? In Hearts Wake is a Fun, Active Social guild who run Raids both Current and Legacy weekly and also group up for all the events and things WoW has to offer. We aim to boost our numbers for Warlords so when release comes we can storm through it together helping each other along the way. Learning new dungeon fights and experiencing the new land. So if your interested PST me in game or one of our friendly guild members:) Have a great day and stay safe. Jelly#1388Jellypriest0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 WTB ALL HEAVY LOCKBOX (Frostmourne Alliance) In need of 1400 heavy lockboxs pst price and amount Add my btag Wcorey14@gmail.comHolxi1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 (A) Anyone taking gold for H Garry kills? Looking for 2 heroic garry kills on Alts for Alli. Is there anyone I can get in touch with to arrange this? ThanksNaturalenemy0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Returning raider, LF Mythic guild for WoD. Sup gang. Recently returning from a bit of a WoW-break, keen to jump back into the raiding scene. I've always been a bit of a casual raider, killing bosses with mates guilds, helping out with PuG progression, all that good jazz. SoO was my first long-term commitment to a guild, which didn't last too long. For SoO I created a guild with a mate and raid-lead a 10m team up to heroics. However with members leaving for life-commitments I ended up ending my subscription due to not being able to find good raiders. Now getting back into the game, I'm looking to find a semi-hardcore mob of blokes to spend time with and kill !@#$, keeping a laid-back atmosphere. I'm not looking for Oceanic or Server firsts, but I do wish to clear mythic while they're still current content, always been a dream to be 'that-guy'. Also really keen to knock out challenge modes - my favorite part of MoP, even though I had to deal with PuGs for most of my medals -.-. I got two characters to 9/9 with a handful of other golds on other toons, healing, DPSing and tanking. Not too sure about realm best times, but I love having the cool %^-* noone else has :). I loved the experience of raid-leading, although it stressed me out a bit, I would be all-for being able to give it another crack and help out the team if need-be. I'm really hoping to weazel my way into a good guild, so I have 3 toons I'm willing to play to conform to whatever set up you currently have. Order of role pref; Protection Paladin (Joshmk@frostmourne) - will OS if needed. Hunter Warlock Pref starting time would be around 7/7:30 PM ST anywhere to midnight, if not a bit over. Extended times don't worry me if progress is good, as we'll as 2/3 nights a week, as long as !@#$ gets done. Won't be able to raid Friday/Saturday nights, getting out of school, those nights are strictly reserved ;). If I've forgotten to say something, either ask or I'm sure I'll edit and post him in here later. HMU: Josh3#6312 or post here and I'll get back at ya! Thanks guys.Winnie8 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 WTB flag of ownership WTB flag of ownership in game TCG item. (can pay with paypal or wow gold) Hit up my battletag if anyone is willing to sell one. Neph#1658Pòòkz0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Focused Tank/DPS & Healer LF WoD Mythic Guild Myself and a friend (HPally) are looking for a new guild to clear Mythic content in WoD while it's still current. I'm currently 572 on my WW Monk, she is 571 on her HPally. We had cleared 6/14HM SoO before 6.0 hit and had experience with heroic raiding in past expansions (although we both skipped most of MoP). While we aren't looking to take any server firsts, we would still prefer to be in a group that's focused on clearing content at a reasonable rate. Mostly any raid times are fine for both of us right now, although between 6:30pm and 12pm AEST is what we would prefer. Links to both of our mains are here, but we also have a variety of alts we are able to, I personally have played a tank since I made my DK in WotLK and I wouldn't be opposed to going back into that role. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Macklemost/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Alashandra/simple Reply below if you're interested or have any questions, or add my btag at: Redge#1330Macklemost1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Upcoming Free XFER Off Frostmourne So who is taking advantage of the free transfers off Frostmourne to other Oceanic servers come 29th October? Interested to see if there is a mix of both Alliance and Horde leaving or just one faction... Or if everyone is staying =PNukezzuu5 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Late night Fri-Sat team recruiting for Mythic <Tastefully Offensive> of Proudmoore will start doing flex-heroic until WoD hits to assess raiders, so we aren't concerned with your ilvl! We're looking for skilled raiders who would like to join our serious raiding environment on a light raiding schedule in preparation for Mythic raiding! Currently we are 13/14H. I'm reaching out to other servers in case there are those interested in server transferring to Proudmoore. Proudmoore is the 5th most populated realm of alliance characters, yet I have never experienced a que time to log in. Healthy market and raiding scene! RAIDING SCHEDULE ... We do not go past raid times! RECRUITMENT NEEDS ... We're looking for people who will take raiding as serious as the rest of us. This means showing up early for raids, maintaining a high attendance, coming fully prepared, and doing research weekly on your class and boss mechanics with the drive to always improve. WEBSITE AND APPLY You can find any other information about us at our site: ... For details on how we operate, we do have a charter in our forums. Our forums are where you'll apply to the guild. Our application is unique - it isn't long and it doesn't go into much of who you are because we like to get to know you through voice chat. Instead, our application goes over key points in our charter showing you the things we take seriously and showing us that you will take us seriously! CONTACT Please add me at Lycia#1560 if you have any questions! Please add me or apply, but please do not comment here! I look forward to meeting you!Mishira2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 <Elevation>LFM Mythic clear on Sunday night <Elevation> is currently looking for some pugs to fill our group for an alt run Mythic clear this Sunday night. Will be a full clear and probably take 3 or so hours. The run will start at 7pm server time. The minimum Ilvl is 575, full clear experience is not necessary but people that do have it will be prioritised. Please add Shock#1348 to b.net if you are interestedHello4 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Easy use list of people selling H Garry! UPDATED 20/10/2014 9:04 PM http://i.imgur.com/m9GzI2w.pngTimboslice24 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 True story! ? Who is the drunkest person on Frostmourne, probably that crazy druid Jezaa!Jezaa1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 [A] <The Blood Oath> Recruting for WoD Core!! <The Blood Oath> recruiting all roles/classes, guild is 14/14 NM and hasnt been around for long. most members are loyal and exceptional raiders with some 14/14 NM and others HM. we are an australian based guild. we are looking for core raiders to fill our 10-25 Man Team as well as our 20 Man Mythic Team. We are not hardcore, but are here to make progression, we base our guild on humour, fun, loyalty and the biggest of them all is FUN. if this sounds like you read below :) thanks for viewing the post :D - Expected From The Guild - Loyalty - Turning up to raids and helping with guild challanges Dedication - Researching fights so you can bring your knowledge to the team, remember not everyone is perfect. Yourself - No one likes fake people, we encourage you to be yourself, weither your loud or quiet. Class/Game Knowledge - at the end of the day we wanna get things done. we expect you to know your class and the current content. - What you can expect from the guild - Helping hand - if your not to sure about things, speak up, we wont bite we would rather you say something then keep on failing :) Humour - We crave on peoples humour and fun times with our team, we make fun of people in a good way to make sure they are comfy in our guild. Dedication - we are as dedicated to you and your toon as you are to the guild. we will help you, as well as give you our opinion. - The guild rules - Be Yourself - this is at number 1 Have a sense of humour we are LGBT friendly, and take on anyone so no making people fell like *#!@%!#!. - Raid Times - Wednesday - 8pm - 10:30pm ST Friday - 8pm - 10:30pm ST Sunday - 8pm - 10:30 pm ST - Raiding Wise - We expect you to turn up and help with the team, we want everyones input weither its good or bad. this what makes a suffiecent team as well as a good group of friends if this sounds like you. add Khorne#1969 for questions or go to www.thebloodoath.guildlaunch.comFatbòss2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 LF +8 GMT raiding guild Hi all i am currently searching for a +8 Gmt guild i am based in Western Australia and have been playing wow since just before BC release. I can make any day except Friday, Saturday I have 4 main Characters i play but have everything at 90 except Paladin and Warlock. My 4 main character are My Prot Warrior Resto Shaman Resto Druid and Hunter. Raid experience wise. I didn't do much this Xpack as i didn't enjoy the content as much But previous expansions I was Resto druid for Cata were i got as far as Heroic Spine and in Wrath i got too Heroic Putricide. I am currently mostly playing my Prot Warrior but am flexible and happy to play anything to help the guild fill needed roles. If you are interested Please let me know as i am very keen to get back into the raid scene and do some progression raids again. or even if you know of a guild that is looking for raid members then let me know please I have posted this across a few servres and i am quite happy to jump to any server if you have any questions feel free to add my battle tag Alistare#1932Reaperofgods2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - WoD Mythic Recruitment Welcome to Sturmgrenadier of Frostmourne Alliance! We are currently recruiting raiders going in to Warlords of Draenor and the new Mythic 20 man raiding. All applicants will be looked at. If you want to join a friendly guild, please apply! www.sghq.org ************************************************************* Pre 6.0 Progression 10/14HM SoO 10 Man ************************************************************* Raid times: Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 – 11pm AEST (5 - 8am EST, 2 - 5 am PST) For time conversions: www.timebie.com -------------------- Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Healers All exceptional applicants -------------------- About us: "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Sturmgrenadier is a gaming syndicate for players 18+, with communities in a wide variety of games. Once Warlords of Draenor is released we will be pushing hard and fast to level up our core of raiders and gear them to get into Mythic raiding. If you are constantly researching your class, and are always striving to better yourself as a player, then you might be SG Mythic material. Even if you are new to raiding in World of Warcraft, if you can show yourself to be eager to learn and improve going into new content, then we’re interested in your application. What we offer you: - A very active and organized guild and raid environment. - A mature and friendly environment where you will be treated with respect. - A fair raiding environment. Positions are allocated based on merit. - A guild that you can call home. What we want: - Players with strong raiding backgrounds, eagerness to improve, and thorough knowledge of their class. - Players new to raiding that can demonstrate a willingness to get into raiding, learn everything about their class, the game, and encounter mechanics. - We want our members to enjoy raiding together as a guild, while still progressing through content. - Players that can commit to 100% raid attendance. Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWA SG Portal Commander & Mythic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Pavlovian - Division Officer - LupusIntus#1311 Gratify - General Officer - Jasmine#1382 Humfroy - Sub Officer - Calzord#2308Chrispy0 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Is there any WPVP here? Just checking things if I plan to move here for that lower ping. :)Bãndit0 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Cross-realm Halaa: Friday 24th Oct When: 6pm onwards, Friday 24th October Where: Halaa, Nagrand, Outland Att: PvPers! As we are between seasons, I have decided to organise some World PvP to satisfy your restless fingers. Bring your friends, bring your guild. Try out your new abilities and get yourself some honour and Halaa tokens. See you there! -Krix What's a Halaa?... For more information, see http://wowpedia.org/Halaa What's in it for me? Rewards from Halaa tokens include two rare mounts- Reins of the Dark War Talbuk Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk Finally, here are a few screenshots of old Halaa battles-... Brought to you by Krixooks and <When Bored Smash Horde>Krixooks15 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] Edge of Insanity 14/14 Mythic Recruitment Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (14/14 Mythic) on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI Raid Times: 8:30 - 11:30 pm Est Tuesday and Thursday What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Elemental Shaman - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver Monk All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com Feel free to contact mysef in game on Zolah, Galam or Btag me at Gindu#1610 for any questionsZolah1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Any daytime raiding guilds (From 9am-4pm SVT) I'm a 572 BM/MM Hunter, 13/14 Mythic exp looking for a midday raiding guild on Frostmourne, Anyone know of any?Tucta0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Server Restart GG Server Restart. No one can Que for anything, THANK YOU BLIZZARDBurn1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [H] <Avast> Selling 25 man Heroic SoO 14/14 <Avast> are selling Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar loot on 25 man format. Price includes all loot you can use (Warforged items that raiders need are NOT included), and is broken up into "wings", similar to LFR/Flex. 1st Wing (Immerseus, The Fallen Protectors, Norushen & Sha of Pride) Price - 100k 2nd Wing (Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman & General Nazgrim) Price - 100k 3rd Wing (Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria & Thok the Bloodthirsty) Price - 100k 4th Wing (Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Paragons of the Klaxxi & Garrosh Hellscream) Price - 300k (NOT including the Garrosh Mount) - 500k INCLUDING the Garrosh Mount Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Garrosh Hellscream ONLY including Mount ( Kor'kron Juggernaut) Price - 300k Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Also selling T14 and T15 content in 10 man. 13/13 Throne of Thunder 250k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Storm's End" title 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 100k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Delver of the Vaults" title 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 150k gets you: - All gear you can use 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 200k gets you: - All gear you can use - "the Fearless" title Also selling: - Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent + Thundering Serpent Hatchling 30k for both If you have any further inquiries, you can reach me through my battletag Qarclas#1275, or private message me on www.avast-guild.com. Cheers.Qaria159 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Never thought this would happen. so.....Australian servers....i am SO moist right now http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4442-Australian-Servers-Coming-SoonGforce2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Looking for anyone who know char "bobthewise" Hi guys i did recruit a friend with this guy and after i upgraded i wasnt able to add his real id or anything anyway ive been trying to look for this guy for the last 3 days if anyone knows of him or knows his battle or if it's you let me know what the deal is thanks.Markeeq2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB flag of ownership WTB flag of ownership in game TCG item. (Buying with wow gold) Hit up my battletag if anyone is willing to sell one. Neph#1658Pòòkz0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB TCG pets and a few others (level 1) Would like to buy your TCG pets cheap, il leave a list of what i don't have and you post what you have with your price. Bananas - bought one Gregarious Grell - bought one Gusting Grimoire - bought one Hippogryph Hatchling - bought one Nightsaber Cub Purple Puffer - bought one Other pets non TCG i'd like to buy: Darkmoon Eye - bought one Moon Moon - bought one Rotten Little Helper - bought one Searing Scorchling - bought oneAmorfirion4 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 name suggestions towards a ret pally :) greetings :3 kawaii here :P um so ive been having a bit of a battle and cant choose what i want for a name for a male blood elf pally :) um i love names that arent stupid like killshot or bubbleboy etc i was thinking somthing lion figured it would be cute um but iduno what D: so suggestions with the word lion as a pally or maybe some other name suggestions :) thanks if you post would mean alot :PKawaiikitty16 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTB - Garrosh Heirloom - 50K - Please read. LF Guild that is farming Garrosh - I need multiple runs, I have a proposition worth 50K. Basically, I already have the guaranteed BoA weapon. I need a BoA shield for xmog. I'd like to get into a Garrosh farming group and farm him for a shield. I'm willing to put down a 50K deposit to get into the group. If either of the two BoA shields drop for me while we are farming Garrosh, you can keep the deposit. If the BoA shields haven't dropped for me by the time I need to leave the group or the group splits up, then you agree to give me back my 50K immediately. We can then try again later the next day, or not. The deal is only for either of the two shield BoAs. Any other BoAs that might drop for me, other than the shields, don't count. I'm ilvl 531 atm which is enough to contribute a little, but not enough to get into a Garry farm group without bribing my way in.Vanbyrn0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 WTS Profession Leveling Kits 1-600 Looking to sell Profession leveling kits! Great time to switch up those profession for Mists Of Pandaria for your main, or finally get some professions on that alt of yours! I am currently selling profession kits that are guaranteed to get you from 1 - 600 skill in the profession of your choice. I currently support all professions. All kits are intended to be used with the guides found at wow-professions. For every additional kit that you buy, you get a 10% discount. And for every paying customer that you refer to me, I'll credit you 10% of their total sale. Professions: Tailoring Leatherworking Enchanting Jewelcrafting Engineering Alchemy Inscription Blacksmithing The Receiving Process: Once an order has been completed it will be stored in my Alt guild bank. You will be invited to guild (doesn't have to be your main you can do this with an non-guilded alt) and be placed at the "Inspector" rank. At this point you will double check your profession kit with the material list found at wow-professions guides for your profession. Once you approve of your kit BOTH parties will type out the terms of the transaction in party chat and agree to them. (This is to have in game logs for Gm's to refer to should either party attempt any shady business). Once both parties have agreed in party chat, funds will be deposited inside the guild bank. Once funds have been received you will be promoted to a "Buyer" rank and be given free reign over the bank tabs containing your kit. I will stay online for the entire duration of your leveling process so if you happen to come up short on materials for whatever reason I'll supply the mats necessary to continue leveling. Note: Vendor Materials are not included in the price. Skill-ups in professions are sometimes luck based. If you come up short don't worry, I'll purchase all materials needed to continue the leveling process at my cost. Also, patterns which cost Spirit of Harmony you will need to farm these on your own. I will provide you with the materials to reach 600 but you will need to gather your own Spirit of Harmony. DISCLAIMER If you're looking to minimize costs, this isn't the service for you. If you're after a quick and painless leveling experience, this is your best option. Kits are done in the order they were received. My old topic is a little dusty and I just got back so business is up and running. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8568887093#1 Edit: I do also take orders for Heavy Junkboxes these are 30g each. BattleTag: Deathstalker#1522Mìcrodots4 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] Khaz'goroth Reboot is recruiting! I understand that some of you reading this forum post enjoy hearing about yourself but let's sit down for a second, take a breather and then talk about Reboot for a moment. Reboot is the very foundation of Khaz'goroth, we have raiders from as long as 10 years ago and some that are completely new to the wonder that is World of Warcraft. We have hand picked our current raiding team from the gardens of the gods, we have let them drink from the fountain of knowledge and we have fed them the crops from the finest of fields. Currently we have spot open for a Brewmaster, Blood DK or Guardian and 6 spots open for an assortment of the finest DPS. We are accepting all new recruit regardless of gear level, the only requirement to stay in the guild is dedication, perseverance and knowledge. Current fight knowledge is not what I'm talking about, I want to see that you're willing to take 5 minutes of your day to do any reading about patch notes and your class changes *where applicable. Currently we have raiders that have extensive experience in Siege of Orgrimmar on multiple characters that are guild officers, we are enjoying running through Heroic SoO with friends and meeting new people that we bring in to come with us. We have plans to get into mythic in the following weeks and show it to the newer players and players that still are yet to see some bosses in there. I would also like to extend an open invitation to any and all transfers that are coming to Khaz'goroth to take advantage of the new servers that are coming to Australia and New Zealand in the coming week. Feel free to message anyone in game if you want to talk about recruitment. We also have a guild forum with an application on it, you can find us by Googling "Reboot Khaz'goroth" Also Aussy the God is here. Oh yeah and Burgers.Tyrone3 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 <Dispøsed> WTS 25+[H]Garry/SoO/Mythic Garrosh Hello Frostmourne, With the release of 6.0 we're running H:SoO sale runs on the weekend. These are 25+ man guild runs, plenty of loot completed in 2-3hours. Don't mess around with half pugs run by individuals :) All loot is yours! Garry kill: 10k Full SoO run: 80k Single bosses w/ loot reserved: 6k Mythic Garry + Mount (only mythic deal we offer): 250k Love, Sunde#1769 www.disposed-guild.comSunde13 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 (A) 580 Ele\ 576 Resto Sham Hi Guys & Gals I am a returning player looking to find a guild for the rest of MoP, and push through for WoD. I have previous H Raiding experience of 9/14 in SoO I am available any day of the week from 8pm ST. Hit me up on Btag Electricheal#1657 if interested Happy HuntingElectricheal2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Claws of Shirvallah So WTF is Tony the Tiger wearing speedos doing in the game? The MOP kunfu panda team was supposed to be AXED! ONLY the original Burning Crusade Beast Team was to be implemented for Warlords. Warcraft used to be about kobolds, welps, And adventuring through a unique and dangerous world. There should be no kindergarten cereal box animals in the game. Im seriously thinking about boycotting warcraft again on principle. peace d dTsix10 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 WTS [Heavy Junkbox] WTS Heavy Junkbox Post below how many you want. 30 Gold each. --------------------------------- Following info much thanks to Kenpo, Copy pasted his comment for your information. Each turn in rewards 75 reputation per turn in- or, if you're like me and are part of a guild with the Mr. Popularity perk at rank 2, an average of 82.5 reputation per turn in. 1405 boxes without any reputation buffs 1277 boxes with Mr. Popularity rank 2 1171 boxes with Mr. Popularity and human racial 1081 boxes with Mr. Popularity, human racial, and Wicker Man buffBeerxoxo59 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Shadowmourne items for sale Hey there! recently completed Shadowmourne on my and don't want the items Tabard of the Lightbringer - 60k ono Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 30k Muradin's Favor - 8k Jaina's Locket - 8k Sylvanas' Music Box -8k Add my btag to discuss prices CoreyWilson#1629Holxi0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Inc Australian Servers It's happening https://twitter.com/EBGamesAus/status/525210751070248961Eschatonin7 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 LF Worgen (must be able to get to dalaran) So, like the title suggest, I'm looking for someone that has a worgen that can get to dalaran so I can round off my hallows end achievement. In return I can give gold or the full masquerade achievement (got all the wands). PM me in game if you are interested, thanks.Rolou1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [H] <Odyssey> Recruiting for Mythic So after a hiatus from the game, we've made the decision to come back and prepare to re-build in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. That means that <Odyssey> is now recruiting players of all classes, specs and roles to join us both for the expansion and the future. Due to the incoming gear reset, do not worry if you're completely kitted out in greens, it does not matter. If you have the skill and the drive to play in a guild that will push mythic modes, while still enjoying a fun and relaxed atmosphere, we're the guild for you. The core of this guild has been together for the greater part of 7 years and we've created a rather tight knit little community that believe in extremely solid play, but also enjoying ourselves. Enjoyment of the raids comes foremost. We've been a 10 man guild since the beginning of WotLK, which has honestly always been an issue for us. We've always kept our roster at a minimum as we didn't want to recruit people that would more often than not be on the bench. Oftentimes, this led to us taking extended breaks from raiding as we'd have a member or 2 have to stop playing and we didn't have the roster capable to continue. For instance, we were 10/14H SoO last December, but after stopping raiding over the xmas/nye break, we had a couple of people that didn't return, which didn't leave us with enough players to continue and therefore we've not raided since. The above problems aside, we believe that the new raiding format will offer us a much better solution. We won't feel guilty recruiting more people than would fit in a mythic raid. Even with the 20 in mythic, if you happen to miss the mythic raid due to either a weekly rotation or you were unavailable, there's still the option of the heroic farm clear so that you don't completely miss out for a week. Our raid times, while subject to change, are being planned like this: Wednesday - 8:30 - 11:30pm Thursday - 8:30 - 11:30pm Sunday - 8:00 - 11:30pm As mentioned above, we're recruiting literally every class, role and spec. That being said the following are the few classes that we'd prefer over others: Tanks : Druid, Monk, Paladin, Warrior Healers : Druid, Monk, Shaman Melee DPS : Druid, Monk, Paladin, Shaman Ranged DPS : Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warlock Classes that we currently lack many, if not any of are Druids, Hunters, Monks and Mages. Again, don't be put off by this list if your preferred class, spec or role is not listed. We're happy to take on anyone that meets our criteria. So if this sounds like the type of guild you want to be in, please drop us an application at our website http://odyssey-fm.enjin.com/ or hit one of us up in game. There's not an enormous amount of guild activity just yet as we're still in the process of getting past members back into the fold, but most of the people around currently will be able to help you out or point you to one of us that can.Kìnetyk1 Oct 23, 2014