Frostmourne

Jul 31, 2014 <Who Pulled> Pve WOD Team "Who pulled"-frostmourne a returning guild is now searching for more players for raiding in WOD, not planning to do much progress in soO apart from maybe normal runs for trials for players, Raiding times will be Fri/Sat/Sunday from about 7pm-12. Need committed players that are willing to put in the effort to become a top end raider. We are currently searching for a off tank(Pref a monk or druid)/priest healer/mage/dk(dps). All other classes will be considered. Message the gm Blaireez or myself in-game or reply on this post if interested with you spec and current content clear, we do understand if u haven't done much of current content if you are a returning player but if you willing to put in the effort you will be given a chance.Boommerz1 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 WTS Name "Sky" WTS Name "Sky" on frostmourne :)Sky2 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 [H]560+ resto shaman lf heroic SoO (proven) Hi guys, I don't have time to raid 100% so I thought i'd put out some feelers to see if any guilds or pugs need a reliable sub. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Thunderfall/simple - Is armory link. Currently in dps spec and gear for dps proving grounds. More than happy to suit up & show you raid gear in game. 24yrs old. Working Mic. Will provide own flasks and food. Patient and polite. Repairs are negotiable. Understands fight mechanics. Able to run logs if needed. Also willing to spend time with your healers if they need tips for raid. 6 years wow healing experience. Proven healer. Available most night on request. Please do not expect/ask me to join your guild :)Daeva0 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 Placeholder. Placeholder.Torcq0 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 Placeholder. Placeholder.Torcq0 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 WTB Gorge stalker legplates whisper/mail in game if you can make these for meThanatha0 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 Recently Returned, looking for a fresh start. Ahoy! I'm looking to join a guild that offers some form of voice communication and raiding/pvp availability. Please no "go to our site and apply" - Prefer Australian/New Zealand player base, just for time flexibility. Undecided on horde or alliance yet. Just kinda cruising around on whatever. -MRanj1 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Chaotic Winds 10M 11/14HM LFM Hi we're the ex-members of Chaotic Evil, our GM either got hacked or did some stunt and removed everyone from guild. All the original raiders have moved on and create a new guild, looking for more people to join our cause and attempt to clear the content by end of MoP. We're trying to have around 14 people for progression raiding, non of them being a backup, but swapping people in and out depending on mechanics, demands, and loots. We're raiding on the following timing: Wed - 1900-2230 SVT Thurs - 1900-2230 SVT Sun - 1900-2230 SVT We are looking for committed DPS that are min ilvl 565 and have a min of 8/14 HM exp, high priority being a DK with Blood OS & a Hunter. Due to loot distribution, we're not too keen for clothy DPS, but you can try and whisper us for more info. We're looking for casuals that wanna chill & hang out with. :)Rínko1 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 [A] <GOW> 9/14 HM SoO 25man LF DPS <GOW> US-Frostmourne, currently 9/14 HM, is the top casual 25man raiding guild on the realm and we are recruiting exceptional DPS (ranged preferred) with heroic SoO experience as numbers are we are getting closer to WoD. We are also interested in a DPS with a good tank o/s to be a spare tank and a 3rd tank for 3 tank bosses. Raid times (SVT): Wednesday: 8:00pm - 10:30pm Thursday: 8:00pm - 10:30pm Sunday: 8:00pm - 10:30pm Add hibernater on realid (hibs#1798) to discuss recruitment. Thanks!Joemangina0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 <Fiction> Alliance 10/14H SoO - LF Ranged Fiction are a fun, mature Aussie guild with a core who have been together for many years. We are looking for a Ranged dps for an immediate start. You must be of min. 570+ ilvl First 6-7 heroic boss experience would be nice, 10-11 heroic boss experience would better. (current ranged n the group: Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock) Current Progression:10 man SoO (10/14H) Classes: Mage preferred, but any class played well will work... Raid Days: Thursday, Sunday, Mondays Times: 8:30pm - 11pm SVT WoD Mythical Expansion If you are in a holding pattern in a stagnant guild, coming back from a break for WoD, cross realm transfering, etc. and looking for a fairly hardcore raiding guild and want to join a team of raiders with a bit of life in them. Then Fiction could be for you :) Specifically we will be/are looking for Tanks and Heals. But we are recruiting any good players who prefer to raid within the days and times posted above. We are active within the guild and on our website ..... see "apply at" below. Apply at: http://fiction.guildlaunch.comLunaray0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTS lvl 25 guild [A] Edit: Guild has been sold. TYLoser7 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTB Thistle Tea Looking for the old Thistle Tea recipe which can be learned by anyone (not just rogues). I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has one on a dusty old alt or anything please pst or mail me in-game and we can negotiate a price. http://www.wowhead.com/spell=9513Rysie2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 562 Tank + 564 Heals LF heroic group. Partner and I are coming back from a break from WoW and looking for a H progression group for SoO, 10 or 25 man. We finished our clear of NM SoO before Christmas and had to break because of RL issues, but now we are looking for a group that wants to progress through heroic content with as little delay as possible. I also have a Brew/WW Monk alt that I am currently gearing that I can sub in to DPS if needed. We are able to make most raid times with the exception of Monday and Wednesdays between 5pm to 9pm AEST. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Arcavius/simple - Tank http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Macklemost/simple - Monk DPS/Tank alt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Alashandra/simple - Healer Add Redge#1330 or Neeky#1129, or post here if you want to know anything else.Arcavius0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTB high level guild [CLOSED] Link me to your guild and offers FOUND A GUILD, THANKSThwipp0 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 WTS TCG Mounts *Selling out - Taking Break* I am selling all my TCG mounts cheap as I am taking a break till WoD *Prices are FIRM - No holding of mounts - Must be paid for immediately* Selling: Mounts Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger SOLD OUT Reins of the Spectral Tiger SOLD OUT Ghastly Charger's Skull SOLD OUT Wooly White Rhino 120k 1 Left Feldrake 150k 1 Left Magic Rooster Egg SOLD OUT Mottled Drake 80k 1 Left Corrupted Hippogryph 90k 1 Left X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME SOLD OUT White Riding Camel SOLD OUT Amani Dragonhawk SOLD OUT Blazing Hippogryph SOLD OUT X-51 Nether-Rocket SOLD OUT Savage Raptor SOLD OUT Big Battle Bear SOLD OUT Alliance - Frostmourne Pst or mail Newprayer or add my Battletag: Marlin#1218 Please add "TCG" in the comment upon adding me. I will sell through the Neutral AH but it will be an extra 15% (AH Cut) on top of the purchase price. *When buying or trading for codes I WILL NOT go first. I will not transfer. Newprayer :) ... ...Newprayer2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 WTB Feldrake! Looking for a Feldrake Mail me, message me in game or post on here your price. Willing to pay a lot.Darkoblivien7 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 WTB guild level 15+ WTB guild level 15+ , either horde or alliance I would pay decently despite that guild level and cashflow will be removed in WoD. Please add my btag marychandler#1401Marychandler0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Selling 9/9 Challange mode Carrys Get your 9/9 Challenge modes done, During MoP - Before 6.0, when they will be taken out! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12930280/challenge-mode-end-of-season-early-warning-2-13-2014 - Prices - - 120k - full 9/9 - 15k - Each challenge mode. - Requirements - You must have completed all Heroic dungeons. And have 2 - 3 hours, depending on how many challenge modes you want done. - Other - We Usually just 4 man, but if you want your challenge modes done quicker, you can help out! - Your choice - Our times, are whenever we really decide to do them, so you might need to wait patiently. - What you get from 9/9 - - 430 Achievement Points - 'The Undaunted' title - A choice between these 4 mounts; Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix - A full set of class-specific transmogrifiable armour www.mmo-champion.com/content/932-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Sets - Contanct Information - - Message Ingredient Ingame - - Or add Benlowe#6566 -Ingredient4 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) how many dogs can you do in a second? this is a question you should Ask Lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Radivio2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Lf weekend raiding guild Hi currently seeking out a weekend raiding guild due to working hours during the week i have been using alot of oque lately just joining pugg teams to do my raiding but i would really like to join an actual raiding guild with communication and are focused on progression as i am over joining puggs that are incompetent . I am also happy to be available to sub even if need be but would prefer not to so if anyone is seeking a destro/affliction lock plz leave message below or add my btag dave0mate#6838 to discuss more thanks :DEndlessdoom0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Rage in a can! So one day in Azeroth i made a High-Powered Bolt Gun and decided to do some target practice, so i went down to STV and found my target. After i few kills i was met by a angry main and this is what he had to say xD http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9661/wowscrnshot010511171344.jpg Because I'm so bad I'm going to go practice with my bolt gun some more :) High-Powered Bolt Gun Use: fires several charged bolts at an enemy for 8500 damage. 2min CD =========================Update============================ So Weedon, aka Denziltock from the first part has friend and is also very angry xD This is what Captaincool had to say. http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/5996/wowscrnshot010611130219.jpg =================Update called: Face to Face======================== All i can say this time is lol. http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5112/wowscrnshot010611135253.jpgExtremesize39 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Friends LF Heroic/Mythic Guild in WoD Hey guys/gals, As the titles states, myself and my friend are looking for a core spot in a 25/20man raiding guild for WoD. We can not currently raid due to work/uni etc but upon WoD release we will have the time to raid again. We are both currently 14/14 NM with a few attempts at SoO heroic. We have heroic raided in past expansions such as Cata and WoLk. I am a 569 Holy/ 564 Ret Pally - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Nilex/simple OR 564 Frost Mage (Whatever you need) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tamak/simple And my friend: A 562 Elemental Shaman - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Linaan/simple If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at #Nilex1205 Kind Regards! Nilex and Linaan!Nilex1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Tabard of the Argent Dawn Just curious to see who else has the Tabard of the Argent Dawn? im glad i never deleted mine :) P.S this tabard should be account wide and not only character boundAkuma1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 [A] 563 Destro Lf sat/sun raiding guild Hey my lock is named Endlessdoom with 563 ilvl did all my raiding through oQue on him as i cannot find a steady guild for raiding for saturday and sunday. I am after a core spot and am willing to start right away i run destro lock but i also have some gear for running afflic for some fights depending what we are going up against. So if anyone is interested plz pm me in game or leave a message below and ill get back to you asap. Thank you EndlessdoomNoapologies0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 563 Blood DK LF a solid raiding guild Hello, As the title states, I am a 563 Blood DK Looking for a solid raiding guild with at least 3 nights per week, can raid any day of the week. I am currently 14/14 norm. If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at Goatmaster#1318 Thanks.Dinum1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 580 hunter or 557 ret LF casual raiding guild Hello! i am a returning player to wow, I took a 2 month break and am wanting to get back into raiding. I don't care too much about the guilds progression, just looking for a guild that's currently raiding just about all nights are free, Id rather not raid during the day tho. I love my hunter and it is my main, its 580 and 13/14 heroic experience, iv got some experience in heroic Garrosh but have not downed it. I'm a friendly laidback individual but i take playing my toon quite seriously. Im willing to change class for WoD. i have every class at 90 and i leveled them all before the boosts became available, the toon i will be raiding on will the the first one i level. The only toons i have at the moment that are fit to raid is: 580 surv hunter 557 ret pally, OS 554 prot 540 resto druidYoshka7 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [A]<Futile>10/14H 25M(Wed/Thu 7-10:30) LFM! <Futile> Is a fresh-faced, casually hardcore raiding guild based on Frostmourne(US)-Oceanic, our aim is not to raid long, but raid smart; consisting of a schedule of two consecutive nights leaving the remainder of the week free. http://futilefrostmourne.enjin.com/home We have recently made the transition from 10 to 25 and are currently 10/14 Heroic on 25 man in three weeks. We are going to continue our push for Heroics this content and look to hold a firm grasp in progression come Warlords of Draenor. Schedule(AEST / SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 7 PM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 7 PM - 10:30 PM Due to being late to the party, loot will be distributed via loot council on Warforged items and Need Over Greed on Heroic items. Our current communication method is Ventrilo. What <Futile> is looking for: Boomkins - Medium Warlocks - Medium Elemental Shaman - Medium Female Dwarves - Very High Exceptional players of all classes will be considered. Please contact me in game Deadalious#1768 or post in here for further details.Wargasm6 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [H] <Aggressive> -11/14Heroic SOO- Recruiting <Aggressive> US-Kil'jaeden About Us: On January 8th, 2014, we started a newly reformed raiding guild that quickly progressed through 25M Normal and heroic content. Aggressive is a semi-hardcore guild that thrives on its members participation, friendliness and laid-back energy. Through these ideals, we've adapted a loot council system to ensure proper and fair loot distribution. Factors that determine your eligibility are Raider status, performance and attendance. Each loot item and it's distribution will be discussed over by the Co-GM's and Officers, carefully choosing who best fits the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. As we reach the end of Mists, we highly encourage those who feel they may fit our play style to submit an application as we are looking to add more to our roster for Warlords of Draenor. Times: Group 1 25-Man (11/14H): Tue/Wed/Thur 9PM - 1AM PST (Server Time) Group 2 10-man (8/14H): Sunday 8PM-12AM, Monday 9PM-1AM PST (Server Time) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. Group 1 (11/14H): We are recruiting any DPS and healers. Please be 570 ilvl+ with legendary cloak. Group 2 (8/14H): We are recruiting all classes, just ask that you are 565+ ilvl. Contact Information: If you are interested in joining please contact us through one of the following. www.aggressive-kj.enjin.com Battletag: Co-GM: Deryck - endorphins#1701Deryck0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [H] Durex LFM for second raid group Durex is currently looking for more people for our second raid team in normal Siege of Ogrimmar. We are currently looking for 2 Tanks and 2 ranged dps, one with healer offspec or is willing to learn to heal as their offspec and we also need one melee dps. The goal is the get a team working well together heading into Warlords of Draenor when both groups will be put together to work towards mythic raids. We also run groups for achievements, mounts, alts and challenge mode dungeons All exceptional players are also welcome. For more information please contact myself Bountybar or Lykrain in game.Kazeyama0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Raid Leader Hi, Looking for a Raid Leader for a 25man guild that is 14/14 Normal that is starting Heroics. You need to have Raid Leading Exp in 25man guild with Heroic exp preferred. Add Goofed#1687 for more InfoGoofèd0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 571 14/14H Warlock LF 10m Guild. As title says, 571 Warlock LF 10m Guild. Main is 14/14H: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Hello/advanced Can play all 3 specs well, can make basically any night as long as it isn't Thursday. Mainly looking to get the 10H Garrosh FoS before 6.0 which is why I am looking for a 10m guild. I'll say it up front, I most likely won't be able to raid with you in WoD; this is just for SoO. I can't commit to 2 guilds during progression, and if I had to choose it would be my main guild. However I do not expect a carry, I am happy to progress and farm with the guild as well obviously. Post here or add my b.tag if you are interested! Shock#1348Curse0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [A] <The Cabal> recruiting for 10m SoO <The Cabal> of Frostmourne is the oldest established guild still standing on Frostmourne. We have always been a raiding guild, and we aim to clear all content at the highest difficulty possible. Looking to the future, in Warlords of Draenor we are intending to build up to a 20 man Mythic raiding team. The Cabal values loyalty, respect, honesty, and seek to create a friendly and sociable culture. We are currently raiding 10 man SoO at 14/14 N. We are looking to strengthen our existing team to move into Heroics. Raids are Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday evenings. We raid 8pm til 11pm Server Time. Server Time is AEST UTC+10 and we follow daylight savings. We are currently looking for: --Tanks, preferably with DPS offspec --Healer DPS hybrids, willing and able to play both specs equally For more information or to apply, go to thecabalguild.com or contact Skaoi in-game! Happy Raiding!Skaoi7 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Frostmourne going PvE? There's a major rumour going around that Frostmourne will be changing to a PvE server soon? is this true? any Blizzard people can confirm this? This really sucks if so, I just paid 120 bucks to have 2 chars xfer'd from Dath'Remar alliance so I could be on a pvp server.. if this is the case I want free transfers to the realm of my choice for all chars! Cheers Blizzard.Warmilker8 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WTB N Garrosh kill Don't want loot, just want the kill. Prefer to afk in a corner as I'd be dead within 20 secs anyway. 20k.Keyae4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 servers down ? getting disconnected hey everyone is there something wrong with the servers ? i enter game and about 1cm off loading i get disconnected from the game any ideas ?Larababy3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [H] Severity 25M LFM See: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10161156686?page=1Bethany8 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 <Who Pulled> Pve WOD Team "Who pulled"-frostmourne a returning guild is now searching for more players for raiding in WOD, not planning to do much progress in soO apart from maybe normal runs for trials for players, Raiding times will be Fri/Sat/Sunday from about 7pm-12. Need committed players that are willing to put in the effort to become a top end raider. We are currently searching for a off tank(Pref a monk or druid)/priest healer/mage/dk(dps). All other classes will be considered. Message the GM Blaireez or myself in-game or reply on this post if interested with you spec and current content clear, we do understand if u haven't done much of current content if you are a returning player but if you willing to put in the effort you will be given a chance. Thank youBoommerz7 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Looking for 2's/3's partners Hello all! I have recently moved to Alliance Frostmourne and I am looking to get into a 3's competition. I am a fun down to earth kind of person and I just play for the enjoyment and not the whole seriousness of it. Sure I don't like losing at times, but hey it's part of the game and I love PvP in any game and definitely this game. I looking for a couple of people who are willing to just have some fun, do some Arena's and enjoy playing the game together. Great way to make a couple of new friends in the game and be able to play with each other (that sounds wrong on many Levels) without having the annoyance of being yelled at because of frustration, or because someone is or just thinks they're better than you. If anyone is interested in playing, having a laugh, getting better at playing your class without having to worry about hassles message me in-game and hopefully we can set up a team and make some new friends who enjoy playing the game together. Always up for something so just hit me up :)Pallyplegic0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 BETA The lord ingredient, deserves a WOD Beta key, that is all k thx.Ingredient7 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Daish Daish Daish hi im DaishDaish24 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 571enh/571resto sham LF RAID 571enh/571resto sham LF raid spot, preferably as dps with healing OS. currently 10/14hm exp with exp on hm thok, skillid in both healing and dps Looking for a permenant raid spot (preferably weekend) as I have work commitments that would c me missing a week every month, HIT ME UP ON REAL ID: HELLBEAST#1558Vòodoo0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 563 Blood DK LF a solid raiding guild Hello, As the title states, I am a 563 Blood DK Looking for a solid raiding guild with at least 3 nights per week, can raid any day of the week. I am currently 14/14 norm. If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at Goatmaster#1318 Thanks.Dinum0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF Raiding Guild Alliance Hey guys i'm looking to xfer this toon to frostmourne alliance was Looking for a raiding guild core spot or just a filler any is fine. current ilvl is 568 with 550 pvp set for some pvp on the side i can raid from 4pm to 11pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends my Btag is Hoon#6712 if you need to ask for anything else cheers guys hope to hear from you soonHoon0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 577 WW Monk / 570 Hunter LF Heroic Guild As stated in the title, I am a 577 Windwalker Monk and I also raid on my 570 Survival/Beast-mastery Hunter and I'm looking for a heroic raiding guild. I have 8/14 Heroic exp and would prefer night raiding. Cheers.Kayssaella0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF Raiding Guild 562 Resto Shaman Hi All, I'm currently looking for a new stable raiding team for my 562 Resto Shaman (w/cloak). I am 14/14N exp and 2/14H exp I have all the necessary addons and voice communication programs installed, with a working headset and mic. I am available Sunday through to Thursday night anywhere between the hours of 6pm - 11pm. Server transfer won't be an issue, however I wish to stay Horde only. If you wish to chat to me in game, please add my btag. darkthor#1734Malant0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - Recruiting PVE + PVP! "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting for our Guild on Frostmourne in the following areas: * Casual Players - Leveling / Achievement Hunters / Pet & Mount Collectors * PVP Players - World PVP / 2's / 3's / 5's / RBG's * Soft Core PVE - Dungeons / LFR Raids / Flex Raids / Normal Raids * Hard Core PVE - Heroic Progression Raids / Challenge Modes / Raid Achievements That being said, we will have Guild members playing WoW for its top end content. This includes Heroic Progression & RBG Rated Teams, and we at SG Oceania will do what we can to support these players 110%, while not halting the potential for others to raid along side us! Everyone is welcome to Raid/PVP, but at SG we ensure people have realistic goals that we can achieve together! For our Heroic Progression Raid team, we are recruiting some very specific roles to complete our roster. Warlords of Draenor will see us moving to Mythic Raiding with a reserves roster. --------- G1 Heroic 10 Man (8/14H) --------- RL - Torcq - JoshFlash#1470 Our G1 members have several years of hardcore heroic raiding experience & we have 4 x 14/14H players (either on those toons or alts). We’ve only gone 9/14H so far with half a roster. Upon having a full roster we see absolutely no reason that we can’t be on Heroic Garrosh in the weeks to come. Our raiders are fully aware of raid mechs & extensively researched into their classes. We are all friendly and fun to get along with, but when it comes to raiding we focus on the task and clear content. We raid to PROGRESS, kill bosses and get shiny loot. Not to bash our heads against a brick wall to see what colour blood comes out. * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs/Mon * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Protection Paladin Healers - Low MDPS - Low RDPS - 1 Warlock, 1 Elemental Shaman (With resto OS) ---------- G2 Normal 10 Man (12/14N) --------- RL - Maelanda -Pyroske#6727 Our G2 has been productive despite a lack of commitment by previous members and has done 12/14 so far! We are going into heroics as soon as we have a full roster and when it’s realistic to do so. We are a more casual fun group of players, looking to raid, without the intensity that can come with hardcore groups. We also only raid 2 nights to free up some more play time! If raiding is your thing, but you don't want to go to hardout, check out our group! * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Non Leather Tank Healers - High MDPS - High RDPS - High --------- Flex Raiding -------- These events run at different times throughout the week to cater to all players as best as we can. Any member is welcome to organise them, and they tend to run weekly to help gear new players and alts. --------- PVP -------- Leader - Godlike - Hamako#1228 * RBG Teams are in the process of recruiting more talented PVP players. * Arena Teams will be very welcome and supported in SG. Contact our PVP officer to find out more! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. https://www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Maelanda - WoWOc Chief Technical Officer & Normal Raid Leader - Pyroske#6727 Godlike - WoWOc Senior PVP Officer - Hamako#1228 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Thunderfak6 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 [H] The Perfect Storm achie. Seeking expressions of interest in a premade grp to smash this one out, last one I need for Bmaster and its driving me up the wall. Relatively simple, just needs some co-ordinated execution.Vaelkar0 Jul 20, 2014