Frostmourne

Sep 18, 2014 [A] Selling Alani Mount Add my b.tag @ SovietPotato#6978 to discuss prices.Junsai1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 [A25]The Amaranthine Order LF Mage/Lok & Boom The Amaranthine Order is currently recruiting! We are endeavour to maintain a friendly but focused environment in our current 25man (33 player roster) team, with a semi-hardcore approach to progression raiding, with a more casual farm/out-of-raid atmosphere. We are a gaming community currently building a presence in World of Warcraft on the Frostmourne server, focusing on end game play. It is our goal to build a long-term community based on friendship and mutual respect within many MMOs, and all gamers who are looking for a mature and respectful environment are encouraged to apply for a trial membership. The guild originated in Star Wars: The Old Republic, and swiftly returned to WoW for MoP as content began to dither out. We ended up on the Saurfang server, and after lack of capable players became obvious we set off on a journey to Caelestrasz (dark times), and finally ended up here on Frostmourne, half-way through Throne of Thunder, where we regained our strength and ended the tier with a healthy 4/13H progression. Our 10man team reached 8/14 HM before our move to 25man. The short of it: We are currently 9/14 HM SoO. We raid 3 nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 8:00pm to 11:00pm AEST, with invites at 7:45pm SHARP. We are currently recruiting a: WARLOCK or MAGE BALANCE DRUID For more information please feel free to message myself, Grombrindel (UGhillie#1512), or head to amarorder.com and post an app!Grombrindel10 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 580fury/os tank for shamans lf HSoO fri/sat ^^ 580fury with prot os lf HSoO on friday / sat reply here or btag me. Proz#6185Prozorovsky0 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 WOD Horde Raiding Guild Hello all, I am Mufasssa and I was just wondering if there are any raiding guilds beginning to form for WOD on horde that aren't hard-core serious, or are just looking to clear as many raids in WOD at a reasonable rate. I have a fair bit of experience in hard-core raiding but don't enjoy it as wiping over and over again to stupid boss mechanics agitates myself to much and the stress from other players just isn't what I am looking for. I recently made a switch back into PVP and made it to 2K in Rated Battlegrounds. I feel that I am a skilful player and am looking forward to make a move back into PVE and raiding in WOD, feel free to contact myself in game or just reply here, if any raiding guilds are starting or you are looking to make one yourself. Thanks, MufasaMufása0 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 [A] WTB 14/14 Heroic clear Wednesday. As title reads. My guilds not clearing anymore due to break have came back and wanna clear it before wod. Looking for 25M preferably. Looking for loot possibly as well how ever not nessisary. Leave a contact here or msg me ingame. Tonight only.Dopescope7 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 [A] <Second II None> 25m PvE Progression LFM. <Second II None> is a newly formed group of raiders from previous Expacs looking to get back into the game and join the cutting edge once again. We are located on the oceanic realm Frostmourne. Alliance faction. Guild is operating on a GMT +10 Schedule. We are a fairly laid back group, All of us are over 18 (So far).. We play to have fun and would like to keep it that way. Drama queens who are just looking to rock up when they feel or have a sense of entitlement on everything and anything need not apply. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently we are seeking certain classes to build a solid roster for not just now but the upcoming raid foundation conversion from 6.0 onwards. Once this patch drops in the next 2 months Mythic 20 Man raiding is where we hope to be. Tanks: None Heals: Druid DPS: Death Knight Shaman (Enhance) Hunter Warlock Mage Raiding times we are moving with at the moment are: Saturdays 12pm til 4pm Sundays 12pm til 4pm While this is only a 2 day roster we intend to be clearing everything current on offer. Our expectation of prospective applicants is: Atleast have 522 ilvl (You can do this through Timeless Isle and Flex/LFR SoO) Have your gear fully gemmed and enchanted to maximise potential for your role. Be online and prepared for raid, Inside ready to pull at start time Maintain an 90%+ attendance record Bring your A game and positive attitude to all runs-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Feel your up to the task? apply now at http://secondtonone.guildlaunch.com/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are also accepting Casuals! You can expect offers of invites to things like LFR, Flex, Chellenge Modes.. BG's. Anything that's not Progression/Farm raiding. All perks are unlocked so there is that also. Any questions? Please don't hesitate to message myself (Klawz#6885) or Beastmode (Ingame whisper) Thanks!Gorshalach5 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 [A] <Perception> LFM WoD Mythic [closed] *Update* Seems unreal but we have filled our 20-man Mythic team! We thank all who has shown interest and as well as all the quality applications for the past few weeks! Good luck and may the RNGesus be with you! - Bran Perception (10/14HM, Dath'remar/Khaz'goroth) is looking for a few more exceptional players to join our team in preparation for WoD! Are you: - Excited to smash out some Heroic/Mythic raiding when WoD hits? - Looking to raid with a great bunch of positive and fun people? - Looking for a friendly, respectful and inclusive guild to be a part of? If so, you might fit right in with us! We are in particular looking for other like-minded players with a positive attitude to be a part of our progressive team. We are close to filling our 20 man Mythic team, and having received several quality applications this week we have updated the recruitment list for the omg final spot in our Mythic team: High priority: Hunter Medium priority: Enhancement shaman Feral druid We are looking to go straight into Heroic/Mythic SoO raiding when 6.0 starts and Highmaul when the new content from WoD arrives. We raid on Mon, Weds and Thurs 8pm-10:30pm AEST. We also run social nights on Sundays where we do vintage content/achieves/fun. If we sound like the guild you've been looking for, or if you have some questions, feel free to drop either me (Altjira#1459) or Tamuriil (Tamuriil#6286) a chat. :) *although we are interested in the classes/specs listed above, we would still like to hear from you regardless! Cheers, Bran http://perception-khazgoroth.enjin.comBranwell6 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 bi-yearly <OG Asylum> post You guys still around. Its like you all died or edan went gy instead of tunnel and rise yelled at him or something. Lets get going... Cross realm or whatev. I took my 4 years off of WoW and its time we come back. Someone find Rise for me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻Iwadupi0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 585 Tank LF Fri/Sat raiding guild Greetings fellow Frostmourneans... Recently, mainly due to rostering issues (3-core tanks not needed). I have parted ways with my guild. I am not particularly interested in being a MS dps. As tanking is where my passion lies. Although I do have a playable off-spec and understand the workings of both Fury and Arms (Currently OS Fury). I am a 12/14HM Exp'd player... W/ Multiple pulls on both paragons and garrosh (through either this or other toons) Looking to finsih up the expac and establish a foothold within a guild before WoD. I personally believe that I am an above average and able to perform at a top raiding level. I am able to provide logs, references and happily answer any questions, to back-up previous statement. Currently I am looking for somewhere to call home as one of the 2 main tanks. Ideally on Friday/Saturday nights (Late-Night is fine) This is due to different raiding commitments. Raiding with 2 other guilds with times of... Wed 8-11, Thurs 7-11, Sun 7-11 and Monday 8-11 server times. I say Friday/Saturday although i really mean anything that can suit my current raiding schedule. ( Any raid time starting after stated times ) If you think your guild meets these needs. I would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact me in-game via Leonîdas ( î = alt-140), Leonidas#6455 or simply by leaving a comment here. #SpartanWarfare *Nerd Alert* Notice in at work and approved for 4 weeks holidays purely for the redbull fueled release of WoD. Lol so lame, I know.Leonîdas11 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 WTS Shadowmourne Items Selling - 1x Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger 1x Jaina's Locket 1x Sylvanas' Music Box Will sell to alliance If they are willing to pay the AH cut. Post offers here, mail them or add my battletag - Felhorn#1195. Make sure you say in the note that your adding me for SM items.Felhorn51 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 LF somone to trade gold X-server I have a heap of gold on Frostmourne that i need to trade with someone in return fro their gold on either; Dragonmaw Mug'Thol, or Akama.Elbuckytano0 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 (A) RaidedX 5/14hm recruiting for mythic RaidedX is a raiding guild based on Frostmourne - looking for skilled and dedicated raiders to join our core team as we push heroic progression and prepare our team for progression in WoD. We are currently recruiting for our push into 6.0 and WoD. All exceptional raiders welcome to apply as we are looking to move into 20-25 player raiding (For mythic). Please keep in mind, applying for any role you agree to being sat out when the group requires it for progression. And agree to being able to make the prime times when progressing. Our Raid nights are: (Please keep in mind all raid times are AEST) Wednesday - 7:30-10:30pm Thursday - 7:30 - 10:30pm Sunday - 7:30 - 10:30pm If you would like to join us or have a chat please add my BTAG - Trigster#1679Retroshift8 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode 9/9 Run Aussie (Sydney) timezone, want a good group with experience in boosting all 9 Challenge Mode dungeons. Ideally looking to pay 70k gold.Chainn0 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Raid Guild I am looking for a level 25 guild that does raids on Fridays and on weekends during the evening West Australian time. Can someone help me. I am on the frostmourne server.Beerybeard2 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 Selling 3 Rare Plans + The Night Blade! I have a vague idea of the prices, but please leave offers below or add my btag: imoneyslice#1497 Plans: Dirge Plans: Fel Hardened Maul Plans: Bracers of the Green Fortress The Night Blade Serious offers only, thankyou!Skeggs1 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 h 570 r shaman lf guild soo clear this week Hi, Looking for a co-ordinated soo clear from Seige onwards this week. Have up to H thok exp. Warstorms#1896 will bring the goodsThunderfall0 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 LF H Pargons, H Garrosh & the mount Available on Th, F, Sa or Sun nights. Post here with details, send me an ingame email or add Reignmaker#1567.Reignmaker0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 What do you guys do? What do you guys do to progress your character after your weekly raids are finished, I find myself getting bored or playing an alt Suggestions?Terragnus6 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [A] WTB norm garrosh kill 17k ONO i'd like to buy a normal garrosh kill for 17k or nearest offer, just make one :) also, i realize this character is on Dath'remar... for some reason battle.net won't find my main. if interested, add hondrox#6722Conjurune0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Hgarry I have a Hgarry save if anyone is interested pref 14/14HMHammerlolz0 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 LF Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount from H Garry So I know this is a long shot, but here we go… I am currently looking for a guild that has had 14/14H SoO on farm for some time now and is rotting away mounts. I know there has to be a group out there that maybe doesn’t have a buyer for a mount or a 10man group that doesn’t feel quite comfortable carrying dead weight. I am a 588/586 Resto/Ele shaman who has killed heroic Garrosh and has over 200+ attempts on him. I know the fight like the back of my hand as both heals and dps. Due to my scheduling change with school starting and the late expac blues I am having an issue finding another guild, so I’ve decided to see if there are any guilds willing to lend a helping hand. I am a huge mount collector with over 260 mounts and would love to add the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount to my collection before it drops to the 1% drop rate. My Btag is Andymud#1104 if you have any questions.Adestrinne0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 <A> WTB Tailoring Profession Kit ~ Paying top dollar. Msg me in game! Or here, or don't respond at all, like the majority of WTB profesh kit threads. If you open this thread, at least say hello OMG.Psaalm1 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 <IM JUICY ALL DAY BABY> (A) <IM JUICY ALL DAY BABY> now recruiting drug addicts for shard sesh (and pvp) !@#$ guild for %^-* c*&nts, hit me up plsPsaalm0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Wtb Primal Might Wtb 6 primal might on horde, paying 600g each, Pst ingame or cod is fine also thnx :)Forcible0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 WTS [A] Guild SHATTER lvl 25 Shatter is a lvl 25 guild with 7 bank tabs and 1000 active members. If you are interested in buying it whisp or ingame mail razorboi.Razorboiz0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 [H] WTB Blacksmithing + Engineerings kits Horde side. WTB Blacksmithing + Engineerings kits Pst with prices don't be shy! Btag : Maleream#1474Maleream0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 11/14 Rdrood LF guild Looking for a heroic raiding guild, either 10 or 25 man, prepared for WoD. Happy to trial between now and pre-patch, will not transfer servers until guaranteed a position. I would prefer a 14/14 guild, with a good mix of relaxed farm content, but knuckle down and serious mode progression. You can see my server rankings here: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/server/125/latest/#size=10&metric=hps You can see me solo healing 10 man heroic Norushen and Protectors here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qcZdgJSuyc https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nACwMtUMOvc If you are interested please email me, zaczanetic@hotmail.com, as I will not be playing until pre patch unless trialling. Cheers. LombreLombre0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 12/14HM EXP ROGUE LF GUILD read title!Vänishbrb0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 11, 2014 Anyone interested in challenge mode? [H] I'd like to try challenge mode on this lock and get transmog set. No gold to buy a run. Anyone in the same boat and want to give it a go? from 7pm-11pm server timeFademark0 Sep 11, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [H]MoneyCharter - Recruiting for WoD MoneyCharter is a new lvl 25 raiding guild based in Singapore. It comprises of players coming back from a long hiatus since end of WotLK. We are recruiting core raid members for WoD. We currently run Normal SoO casually. Raiding Time GMT +8: Mondays & Wednesdays - 9pm to 12am (11pm - 2am Server) Classes Needed Tanks Bear, DK Healers Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman Mist Monk DPS Locks, Hunters, Spriests, Rogues, Drops us(Abelf, Verdaxus, Deadjack) a PM for detailsUnsullièd0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Looking for guild. Hi, My character Velorend (Can't seem to set her as my active character for some reason, doesn't appear on the list...) Is a resto druid that I am currently gearing and doing content with but now I'm looking for a raiding guild, one that has a friendly and close feel to it that is moving into WoD. My ilvl right now is 522 and rising, not looking to raid right away, but I want to move forward in this game. I have AOTC and the other achievements for SoO.Gavenia1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 550 DK LF guild I'm looking for a guild where i can clear some content before wod comes out. Havent really raided this xpac except for 2 weeks back in 5.1. Know my class know the game, just want to earn some achieves and see some end game before wod comes out, without being carried.Dunworrycuz1 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [H] Heavy Junkbox Wtb heavy junkbox for 5g per box. 25per stack of five. CoD accepted.Thunderfall0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 [H-25m] Frenzy 14/14H recruiting for WoD Frenzy was formed just prior to the release of ToT and have quickly progressed to a position of considerable strength leading into the next expansion. The guild was founded on a common purpose - serious progression raiding to clear content on a more limited schedule without actively taking part in any progression race. Now, our goals have evolved for the next expansion. Retaining our three-night schedule, we're aiming to break into the top 3 guilds on Frostmourne, and top 7 Oceanic early in the next expansion. Having made the move to horde early in SoO, and then to 25 man, we've demonstrated considerable flexibility and adaptability in building a strong roster that is looking to continue to improve for future challenges. We aim for a casual raiding timeframe, but not a casual attitude. We're looking for highly motivated players who are interested in a guild who offers the following: Long term stability. With a very clear focus on taking decisions for the long-term health and achievement for the guild, we aren't looking at next week, but months and years down the track. A guild that cares about their raiders and takes a long-term approach. An enjoyable raiding environment with a group of people who relax, joke and want to play together. The opportunity to demonstrate your skills whilst clearing current content. Heavy amounts of class/encounter discussion with others who seek to better themselves. Considerable competition. Every consideration catered for from a raiding perspective. A heavily team-based environment which is united and driven to constantly evolve and improve further.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our DPS are amongst the server's best individually, and our kill times are amongst the fastest on the server. We're pushing to continually improve this, and so we're recruiting continually to find players who can demonstrate ability and the attitude to fit in. At this point we are looking for skilled and committed players who are interested in progressing further with us in Warlords of Draenor. Gear and class aren't particularly important, but we are very interested in the following traits: High end PVE experience (prior guilds, participation in top ranking kills, GM or RL experience, a history of high percentiles on logs (85+) A demonstrated, committed attitude to raiding which goes beyond a normal standard.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exceptional applicants are always welcome, considered and highly encouraged to apply regardless of current requirements. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About us: http://www.frenzywow.com/ Weds, Thurs, Mon 8-11:30pm - less on farm Tier 16 - 14/14H Tier 15 - 13/13H Horde - US FrostmourneSyrendia117 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 {H} Recruitng for mythic 20 and soo 10man {Indecision} Frostmourne horde Upon the realese of mythic content this will Become a 20man raid team for mythic content. This recruitment is to finish off current 10man soo with a 2nd core 10man until mythic content is available and we will instantly transition into a mythic raiding guild. Group 1 is 11/14 hm Group 2 has raiders ranging from 3/14hm up to 13/14hm Current recruitment: Tanks: none Dps: 1 Melee Lock/Hunter Heals: H pally/Disc priest Monk/shaman Raid nights: AEST Wed:8-11pm Thur:8-11pm Mon:8-11pm Requirements Min 19 years old Must have working mic and vent/ts Knowledge of your class Previous heroic raiding experience OR 1/14hm soo Min 560 ilvl The ability to instantly raid mythic content upon availability. Be able to log in 15min before raid for invites. Bring flask/food/pots to raid. Knowledge of fights If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the guild for long term mythic raiding please contact Adiou#1954 for more infoAdiou1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 555 Pally Tank Looking for Raiding Guild Availability: Monday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM AEST (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Tuesday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM AEST (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Wednesday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM AEST (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Thursday: 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM AEST (11:30 PM - 3:00 AM PST) Raid History: I have been tanking on my pally since BC. During wrath, I led a 10 man progression guild called DeathGrip which was successful through Naxx and Ulduaar. I quit the game during ICC due to a lack of new raid content, and have only recently come back. I find the changes coming to pally tanks in WoD (Holy Shield ftw) very exciting and plan to raid throughout the entire xpac. What I'm Looking For: I'm looking for a close knit guild, who enjoys raiding together. I consider myself to be a semi-hardcore raider; meaning that I take progression raiding seriously and am willing to wipe dozens of times to kill a boss, but I have a laid back personality and do not enjoy some of the policies hard core guilds tend to implement such as only officers may talk during raids or raid leaders screaming at the group because someone made a mistake. After all, if you can't enjoy playing they game, why play it? What I Offer: I consider myself to be very skilled at my class and role. Every choice I make regarding gear, talents, glyphs, etc is made for a reason because I have a detailed understanding of the ins and outs of my class. I research boss fights before I go into them, and am very patient and willing to learn once I get into new content. Essentially, if you want a tank who is fully prepared for raid, fun to play with, and who keeps his cool during progression nights then I'm your man.Iink0 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 [A] <Tripping the Rift> - Recruiting We are currently building our teams and would be interested in recruiting new and returning players. The guild is currently populated by returning raiders. The aim is to be progressing through Mythic raids as soon as possible. Raid nights are Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekend nights from 8 - 12 server time. If you are interested please contact any online member of 'Tripping the Rift' for an invite. Not geared? No problem, let us help you get there. Can't make every night? No worries, come when you can. Don't want to raid? No issue at all, the more the merrier. We are currently looking for DPS, healers and classes with tank offspec. The guild uses a Teamspeak server.Solidog0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 14/14H [H] <Stacks in Fire> Recruiting [H] <Stacks in Fire> 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Server: Blackrock TL;DR – 14/14H 10 Man transitioning to 25 Man September 23. Tues-Thurs 1800 to 2100 PST. Loot Council. Super strong core group as foundation. Thermopylae#1164 Yoloswag#1572 About Us: Stacks in Fire was formed halfway through Throne of Thunder and has forged into a strong tight knit group. The Core of the group has been playing with each other over several years now. With the advent of Mythic Raiding and the demise of 10 Man Raids, Stacks in Fire is about to launch their 25 Man to finish up Mists of Pandaria and push hard into Warlords of Draenor. Progression: 14/14 H (10 Man) Siege of Orgrimmar 10/13 H (10 Man) Throne of Thunder Raid Time: Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Time: 1800 to 2100 PST Loot is distributed by Council. Contact Information -Raid Leader - Cevren - Yoloswag#1572 -Izzytheavngr - Thermopylae#1164 25 Man Launch Date: September 23, 2014 All exceptional players will be considered, even if your character's class/specialization is not listed. Anyone we are interested in after initial in game contact will then be interviewed. Be prepared to answer any and all question we have. Applications can be filled at: http://stacksinfire.dkpsystem.com/news.php What we are looking for: Tanks - Filled DPS -Range Mages (High) Warlocks (High) Hunters (High) Balance Druids (High) -Melee Rogue (High) Death Knights (High) Healers Shamans (High) Monks (High) What you should have: -Logs -Legendary Meta -Legendary Cloak -580+ ilvl -12/14 Heroic Experience -MumbleIzzytheavngr1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Heroic Darkshamans - Healing setup. Hey guys, Currently I'm 10/14 heroic on my warrior so I know the fight quite well. However, I've stopped playing my ally war and I'm now raiding on my Troll Rdruid. When I did this fight on ally our healing setup was Disc / Druid with a ret pally that would swap to Holy for 3heal fights. This made shamans quite easy as we could use the disc's bubble to stop and insta kill from the Iron Prison effect. At the moment with my Horde group our raid setup is as follows: War - Tank Pally - Tank Sham - Resto Droo - Resto Rogue Mage Lock Lock Enhance / OS Resto Ele I feel as if we just can't kill this boss due to our current raid comp. I have no idea's on how to get around the Iron Tomb mechanic without a priest / pally shields. That and everyone has limited dmg decreasing mechanics. Just wondering if anyone has any experience negating this mechanic without a pally/priest healer and if so how would we do it.Iamlamp7 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 10man guild Lf lock & h pally/ disc priest 10man guild recruiting lock & h pally/disc priest. Frostmourne horde. Upon the realese of mythic content this will Become 20man raids as we already have a 20man raid team, this recruitment is to finish off current 10man soo with a core 10man until mythic content is available. Requirements Min 19 years old Must have working mic and vent/ts Knowledge of your class Previous heroic raiding experience OR 3/14hm soo Min 560 ilvl The ability to instantly raid mythic content upon availability. Be able to log in 15min before raid for invites. Bring flask/food/pots to raid. Raid Times: Wed:8-11pm Thur:8-11pm Mon:8-11pm If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the guild for long term mythic raiding please leave your battletag and i will contact you.Cyndel0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Selling guild <slaughter house> wanting to sell lvl 25 guild <Slaughter House> 4 tabs. 10k ono pst in gameHolyjoely1 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 LF 10/25N Guild going into WoD Looking for a normal prog guild going into WoD with mindset to raid, i have 8/14 prog with Garry XP, consistent with turning up to raids preferably weeknights but don't really mind.Fuenta0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Profession Kits Looking for someone that sells an engineering profession kit, I recall seeing it in trade this year. Hit me up on this thread if you sell them/know someone who sells them.Eruptor0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 572 fury LF Heroic Raiding guild 572 Fury/tank Os 565 LF Core Heroic Raiding Guild 6/14 heroic XP Can raid Wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday and monday 7:30 or even 7-12 maxDøømer2 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 563 Spriest / 566 Warlock LF raiding guild currently 2/14H. keen to keep going throughout the expansion. My guild just disbanded so i'm looking for a new one. Add Abstract#6371 for more detailsVivax2 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 570 R-dps LF guild Hi there, Im a 570 hunter 6/14 heroic 14/14 normal looking for Heroic guild that already has some progress done. Im free most days from 5pm+ till around 12am. Thank youDeshazs3 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 <Rigor> est. 11.24.2004 -- Sargeras 14/14H Hello! Thank you for your interest in Rigor! As you guys might have guessed already, we recently transferred to Sargeras and we will be recruiting all exceptional players to fill our 25m roster; finish off 5.4 on this server before the pre-patch and eventually downscale to complete the Mythic content in WoD. *Tank: Warrior/Druid/Monk (any tank willing to DPS as their main spec has our undivided attention) Healer(s): *Priest/Druid/*Shaman Range: Mage/Hunter/*Boomkin/Spriest Melee: *Rogue/DK/Warrior As always, even if your class is not listed here, we urge you to throw in app. *immediate need of this role / class / spec. Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) Wednesday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) Thursday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) **Monday: 7:45 - 12:00 am (CST) The above schedule is in Central Standard Time (CST); server time. **progression only. Most of the leadership in Rigor dates back to Classic through Wrath, where we were a top 10 US guild. Although only a fraction of that force still survive, we managed to keep the leadership of the guild intact. A little over ten of us transferred here, and some of the new candidates are from various other top tier guilds from all around. More information on Rigor, recruitment needs and the application process can be found here: http://rigor.shivtr.com/ If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact any of these people: Chobra (Etnis#1228), Absolem (Chrisxlimv#1342), Xzerxes (Dexter#1513) or Cetra (UchihaCetra#1467). Again, thank you for your interest and we hope that you are what we're looking for! Good luck!Xzerxes3 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 [A] <FCNG> 12/14H 25M Weekend Raid Group LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar (570+ ilevel with 10/14H experience): High Priority: - Boomkin - Hunter - Enhance Shaman Medium Priority: - WW - Warrior DPS - Ele Shaman - Mage - Feral - Resto Druid - Rogue - Warlock - Pally (holy / ret) All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time / AEST (or FRI 8.45pm - 1.30am CST) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time / AEST (or SAT 8.45pm - 1.30am CST) Progression 25 Man - 12/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Ekspozed in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comEkspozed18 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 WTB > Conquest Points Cap Hi, looking for some1 / any1 skilled to carry me for my conquest cap. Currently have a 28k conquest cap. Interested in earning some golds, please add or PM me thanks.Danosaur0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 WTS lvl 25 guild 7 tabs Looking to sell this guild, the tabs alone are worth 19k, please send in-game mail with offer, will check mail daily.Quidproquo0 Sep 5, 2014