Frostmourne

May 16, 2014 Selling Needlefang Throatripper [A] Mail me, pst me in game or post down here vv thanksKirbydissent2 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 [A] Protection Paladin LF Raiding guild I recently transferred back to FM from Aman'Thul and Am looking to finish up the content/expac.Brettler3 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 LF 10M N Raiding Guild I've just started playing wow again so im still currently gearing (512 Prot Pally). I'm mainly looking for a friendly guild that is involved in other things not just current raid. I am gearing my self as fast as possible so i can start raiding again. Add me in game or reply to this if you want to talk more about it :)Dynodan0 May 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 swift spectral tiger for sale.... Up for sale swift spectral tiger. Looking for serious buyers only. On alliance side. Leave me your battle id. Or whisper me in game. Dicöpriest#1504 Ö alt 153Bloodtone9 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 LFM SoO 10N @ Paragons - Need Tank and DPS Add Freak#1246 ilvl 555+Akasha4 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Dead Currently reverting to 10man till the content is cleared to a standard our core are happy with. Once that is the case we will be switching back to 25 mans. Who we are - Forbidden is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild on the server Frostmourne, we are looking for players who are interested in killing Herroic Garrosh prior to the release of WoD. Then welcome ourselves to the oceanic scene as an established guild who get things done. If serious progression is what you're after, < Forbidden > might be for you! When we raid - Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time - Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time - Monday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm server time Currently 14/14 NM, 12/14 HM http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/Forbidden/rating.tier16_25 Currently Recruiting Tanks - Non Warrior that is exceptional Healers - A GOOD Resto Druid Melee DPS Ranged DPS - Mage - Ele Shaman Please be aware that even if your class is not listed, we openly look at all exceptional players who think they can add to our roster. Our Expectations - Understanding of mechanics on relevant fights prior to the night, we do explain strats, however we do expect players to undertake their own research also. - Optimizing your character to it's full potential, we are not looking for sub-par players - Raid attendance of 90% and above ( Prior knowledge to you not being available is held in high standard ) - Know your class and the specs associated with it, we are not here to teach you how to play your character, we expect you know everything you need to, if not, to research it. What we can offer you - Guild Repairs - Fun and Social environment. The guild tends to do things outside of raiding. - Feasts / Noodles - A serious attitude towards progression, we only raid nine hours a week so we expect 100% from our raiders. We are looking for players with 10+ HMs and an ilvl around 570. To apply, head to http://forbiddenfm.weebly.com/ or add an officer in game. For any further inquiries contact: Naffyboi#1509 ( Guild Master ) Toon's Name - Markofchaos Argantis#1524 ( Healing Recruitment ) Toon's Name - Argantis Renegade#1721 ( Melee Recruitment ) Toon's Name - Renegade Merk#1452 ( Ranged Recruitment ) Toon's Name - NapkiinMarkofchaos19 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Priest 11/14 HM exp disc 571/ SP 571 LF guild Priest with 11/14 HM exp and attempts on H paragons, 571 disc/ 571 shadow (different sets), looking for a heroic raiding guild. Prefer same progress as me but not too fussy. whapang#1861Piscopia1 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Wtb Cm carry! Im after cm carry for 70k ono pls post your prices or acceptance here My btag is epicmouse#12321Ibuybulk0 May 15, 2014
May 14, 2014 GMT +8 guilds Any gmt +8 (Singapore/Msia) guilds around?Zeushammer1 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 New rare Frostmourne exclusive event! Check out http://wanderingwarriors.weebly.com/ I've been playing this game for a long time, and I thought it might be fun to give something back to the community for once. Skip ahead to the dotted line if you don't care about the back story to the idea. The idea came to me after I turned my gamma down to pitch black to experience the darkest night wow has to offer. Running around on my lvl 47 warrior, I ran from Ironforge to the Alterlac mountains to kill a rare (for his mace transmog). Enjoying how scenic it was, I figured, why not run some more - I saw a lot more of Azeroth in 30 minutes than I've seen in the past year. ----------------------------- Eventually a thought occurred to me. What if I walked an entire continent every few days, on my pvp server, after announcing to the enemy faction that whoever could find me, bow in front of me, and then kill me, would be rewarded with a "rare drop". It could be anything from a Royal Satchel, to gold, recipes, crafting materials, battle pets or hell, even just a papper zepplin. Would you take the time to hunt me down? Would you get out of your allotted time circling Orgrimmar/Stormwind to kill a non-pvp inclined player? I would. The original post is in the General forums http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12673779569Harmonise6 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - Recruitment NOW OPEN! Who is Sturmgrenadier? "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. Although SG revolves its membership around massively multiplayer games like PS2, Eve Online, and World of Warcraft, we are also active in some of the smaller team oriented games such as League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online, and have a strong presence in World of Tanks. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." - LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania! www.sturmgrenadier.org We are finally opening recruitment for our guild in the following areas: Casual Players - Levelling / Social / Achievement Hunters / Pet & Mount Collectors PVP Players - Open PVP / 2's / 3's / 5's / RBG's Soft Core PVE - Dungeons / LFR Raids / Flex Raids / Normal Raids Hard Core PVE - Heroic Progression Raids / Challenge Modes / Raid Achievements The Basis of SG Oceania is to cater to mature gamers that are looking for a place to be part of a community that is more than your average guild. More than a bunch of teenagers trolling and raging. More than a bunch of Arrogant Elitist's putting you down and excluding you. That being said, we will have guild members playing WoW for all it offers, and for some, this includes Heroic Progression content, and we at SG Oceania will ensure this is an eventuality, while not removing the potential for others to raid along side us, or enjoy their particular venture into World of Warcraft. Specifically recruitment at the moment is for: Members who feel Sturmgrenadier is a good place for them WoW Veterans returning to the game, or looking ahead, to Warlords Of Draenor PVP'ers and Raiders alike looking for a new home where they will be welcome Hardcore Raiders for a core spot in a progression raid group to clear Heroic SoO For our Heroic Progression Raid team, we are recruiting to be able to start raiding come mid-late May. It will start as a 10 Man group and we will re-evaluate the situation once it is complete and stable. Obviously come Warlords of Draenor we will be moving to Mythic Raiding 20 Man. Raid Times for Heroic Core Raid will be: Wednesday - 9-12pm Server time (GMT +10) Thursday - 9-12pm Server time (GMT +10) Monday - 9-12pm Server time (GMT +10) Roles and the current demand Required for Heroic Core Raid: Tanks - High Healers - High MDPS - High RDPS - High FLEX RAIDS/NORMAL RAIDS/PVP RBG's -WILL- be set up once we have an officer in game to organise/lead them. :) Don't miss out, get in early! Please contact one of the following Officers in game, or check out our official Syndicate website where you can hit "Join Us - Apply Today" and find the WoW Oceania portal. Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - joshflash#1470 Whiteçröw - Executive Officer - longknife#1982 Shädéz - Officer - shadez#1261Torcq7 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 <Intrusion> (1/14H) <Intrusion> Guild on Frostmourne, Having just completed Normal we are looking to push into Heroics and are in need of committed players for core positions we run two 10 man teams we are mainly Aus nationality with a few US/Sing players and welcome any and all with a focus for progression Raiding High priority for the following classes with Item Levels at or above 560. 1.Rogue 2.Hunter 3.Melee Druid 4.Mage We offer a friendly environment for casuals and Raiders alike to call home and free guild repairs :) pls whisper Tiqquin in game or add my Btag Kwyll#6844Tiqquin1 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 WTB Swift spectral tiger Looking to buy Swift Spectral Tiger mount (epic version) for 450k gold (or reasonable price). add my battletag: aseko#1613Devastatìon4 May 14, 2014
May 13, 2014 LF late night social guild Tend to play 10-2 server time Current guild has 0 to 5 players on then and the raid team finishes up before I jump on Level 25, decent repair limit, chance to participate in some raiding would be nice but not essential as pugging is easy. Don't mind a bit of PvP either. Have a 547 hunter that's cleared flex and working on legendary Any ideas?Zoriz1 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 WTB Heavy Junkbox Hey guys, I'm looking for a Rogue who's willing to farm Heavy Junkbox for me. http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkbox Need around 1300, will pay 30g per junkbox, CoD them to me or whisper in game ThanksCorenpally0 May 13, 2014
May 12, 2014 [A] HPriest LF Guild For some reason my character isn't showing up so i will be posting from my druid. Hi and thank-you for taking a look at this post, I like to make a good impression into why you may want to recruit me or why i might want or might not want to be a part of your team. Introduction A little information about myself so you can get a better understanding of who i am and what kinda of person you will be recruiting into your team. My name is Robert but my friends call me Bobert and i prefer that name as it is more fun, my ingame characters name is Senerx or Sen for short. I am 18 years old and i will be turning 19 towards the end of the year. I have a fulltime job at a super market and currently progressing towards a mangers role at the supermarket. I work 5 days a week at my current job mostly day work but sometimes night work if i am asked. I see myself as a nice and kind person to be around generally concerned about the well being of others rather then myself and wish to have a fair and fun exprience where possible. I have played World of Warcraft for around 6/7years on and off mostly while i was at school and never got to the end game content or pvp they i wish to now take part in. I prefer playing support/healing classes in mmo's and that is the general position that i will be seeking. What am I looking for? I currently am playing a Holy Priest http://bit.ly/RAkOOh . Still in the process of getting geared as a fresh boosted 90. I am currently looking for a guild that is looking at Flex/Normal PvE content i am not looking for heroic and will only go as far as Normal for the time being. Noted that in patch 6.0 Blizzard has stated that flex will be removed and normal and heroic will become flex mode enabled so in patch 6.0 I might be interested in doing Heroic, but till then I will be sticking to Flex/Normal. I also like to do a bit of PvP mainly arenas and the odd RBG if the guild does PvP as well that would be good but if not it doesn't bother me. My times As I have full time work 38hours per week my times might be odd as i generally finish around 7-9pm most nights. Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00) Monday: I am free all day and all night and can do any hours. Tuesday: I am unable to play on Tuesday as server is down when i finish work Wednesday: I am able to play 8:00pm till Midnight. Thursday:I am able to play 8:00pm till Midnight Friday: I am able to play 8:00pm till Midnight Saturday:I am able to play 8:00pm till whenever Sunday: I am free all day and all nightContact Details You can contact me via Mail or messaging to my character Senerx. Or you could add me on battle net Senerx#1133 Notes I will be updating with information if people ask me for something or i remember to add something!Faolain0 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 [A] LFM (H) SoO 10 8/14+ - Monday 8.30 Server Hello. Looking for members for Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar this Monday at 8.30 server. Will consider all roles and classes if they meet the minimum requirements. 8 Heroic kills depending on time and the strength of the group. We will clear the remainder of the instance on normal difficulty once time is running short and/or we reach the point at which attempting to kill further bosses on heroic isn't successful. Ideally looking for the following: 10/14 heroic experience to be considered. Suitable item level; will not be carrying under-geared alts, regardless of your experience. Enough time to stay for the entirety of the raids duration, 4+ hours. Schedule: Invites: 8.15PM AEST / 3.15AM PDT / 5.15AM CDT / 6.45AM EDT Raid: 8.30PM AEST / 3.30AM PDT / 5.30 CDT / 7.00AM EDT Raid Duration: 4 Hours Contact: maxim#1360 Roster (open spots): ...Zevoa2 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 [A] <Random Mayhem> 11/14hm Recruiting A few weeks ago RM made the decision to jump into 25m raiding. We have found the transition to be a challenge, but one that drives us to be better. Each week we improve our approach and we are seeking players who also strive to continually improve and and are seeking to challenge themselves. Random Mayhem was formed on tich very early in vanilla. Over the years our approach to the game has evolved, but at the core we remain focused on the principle of mates raiding with mates. Our aim is to clear the content whilst it is current, to be as competitive as possible, and to enjoy our time in raid whilst doing so. By no means are we attempting the fill the very top end gaming niche, but we do have our own place in the endgame raiding community, and are after new friends to join us and to help us achieve our goals. We have a strong social community, with players who have raided with us over the past 10 years still in guild. Though many of those no longer raid, they are an important part of our history and the community. For our raiders we offer flasks and pots, noodles and repairs. In return we ask that you be punctual, researched and determined to always play at your very best. If you are interested in joining this great community, and would like to see and clear Garrosh now, and play into Warlords, have a chat with myself or another officer in the guild. Raid times: Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Monday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Recruitment: - Any exceptional raiders. - DPS preferred. min ilvl 565 w/ hm exp preferred. Experienced and capable players of any spec and role will be seriously considered As always, if you think you have something to offer our raid we are more than willing to have a chat. Recruitment is always open to socials who like a relaxed and fun atmosphere. If interested please PST Neosin, Imnothusky, Eksatio, Valauk in game. Website: http://randommayhem.guildlaunch.com/Neosin8 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 570 Combat Rogue lf heroic raiding guild In search of a new raiding guild and team who has progressed more than 8/14 as my previous guild was struggling due to bad players. Prefer 10 man not 25, can attend raid nights from around 8pm til 12am.Amorfirion1 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 575 Boomkin LF 10m team Hey guys! Well i am originally from Jubei'Thos horde where i progressed to 12/14H back in January, the team i was apart of fell apart when our tank left and i ended up coming to Frostmourne alliance side to raid with Ruthless 25m team. Unfortunately when i got here i found out that my crappy computer can't handle 25m raiding and i just lag, i had to turn every possible setting down to lowest and turn off a lot of stuff just to make it playable but still can't really raid 25m :C just end up performing under par. (Ty ruthless for taking me in anyways :D) So as i cannot raid 25m and i won't be getting a new PC anytime soon i am looking for a 10m team to finish SoO. Would really be super gay if i didn't get to down Garrosh after all this time. I am 12/14 and have had progression exp on Heroic Garrosh thanks to Ruthless so hit me up if ur interested in a Boomkin :D Vanorstus#1981Vanorstus5 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 567 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hello, As the title states, I am a 567 Hunter LF a solid raiding guild with atleast 3 nights per week, can raid any day of the week. I am currently 3/14 Heroic and have up to 6/14 Heroic experience(just havent killed). If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at Karnage#6526 Thanks.Karnäge2 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 571 HPally / 561 Ret LFG H SoO Guild Hi Exp - 8/14HM Available Mon - 11pm+ Tues - 11pm+ Wed - 11pm+ Thurs - Anytime Fri - Anytime Sat - 5pm++ Sun - 4pm++ If you're looking for holy paladin or ret paladin to fill roster let me know. Also have Druid/Mage that are available as well, 542 RDruid / Mage undergeared. Willing to raid with normal group with them characters. Hit me up if any interest.Fullsk3 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 [A]565 Disc Priest 9/14H exp LF Raiding Guild 3 nights a week max would be just perfect.Bigbadlock2 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 563 Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild Hi. As the title states, I main a 563 Shadow Priest who has raided throughout MoP each patch. I have recently returned from a mini break and wish to continue progression into heroics. If you are interested in discussing a possible spot in your team, please contact me in game Minxy#1653 I am available to raid most nights of the week from 7pm server onwards. Cheers.Minxy4 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 2/14H 10m LF Pally/Druid TANK! Tastefully Offensive ... ... Tidbits on us: This guild formed Jan of this year and we've slowly been building our roster with great players. I expect much better progression once key roles are filled by players we trust! We run Mumble. We loot via loot council. We don't run a surplus roster which means we don't have a bench. We raid with 10 members out of 10. We don't censor our chat. There are no rules or guidelines on what ppl can or cannot say. We're tastefully offensive at times, but always respectful(or at least our definition of that xD ).Qualifications: We're looking for players who are at least 560+ ilvl ready to jump into heroics with us and who have their cloak. Must have a working mic and willing to be vocal. Stable internet & a computer that runs smoothly. Able to keep a ~90% attendance meaning missing at the most 2 raids a month.... I'm posting in the Frostmourne forums because we are willing to recruit a tank who will only need to be on our forums - no need for server transfer! Just looking for a reliable raider cross-server :)Mishira0 May 12, 2014
May 11, 2014 Selling Ethereal Soul Trader Selling my Ethereal Soul Trader (In game gold only) Post your battletag and your offer, best offer gets the pet.Blindmonkk8 May 11, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTB FLEX 4 group Will pay 2k for someone to make a flex 4 group n.b - must kill all 3 bosses. CheersWhomb1 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Seeking Heroic Tank/Dps cover for raid! I will not be raiding from 10 30 PM ST - 12 30 PM ST Wed, Thurs and Sun with Second Nature as I will be swapping my hunter to the team and my druid to another. During this week a Tank with a dps geared OS and 6/14 H min is needed to fill the position until hunter is brought into the team. Anyone who can do a late night would be great! If you can help please mail me in game or pst!Sikendruid1 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold Hi guys, WTB 9/9 CM gold. Paying 85k. Please add me: Zero#6958. Thanks guys, cheers.Luzerne2 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Fri 9th May 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 14. 1.27 MILL - 51k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 15. 1.39 MILL - 55.6k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 16. 1.15 MILL - 46.2k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 17. 1.12 MILL - 44.8k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 18. 1.34 MILL - 56.5k each - 3H + 14/14 Week 19. 1.29 MILL - 51.7k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 20. 1.16 MILL - 47.3k each - 2 H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 579 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Mains raid exp - 14/14 H Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 9th May 7:15PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 565) Tank - warbringer (warrior 579) Melee - Ultîmatum [200k-] (monk 563) Melee - Sanchai [200k] (paly 570) Melee - Çalia [200k] (dk 566) Melee - Bombsta [150k] (569) Melee - Durtykent (rogue 576) Melee - goyalice (druid 575) Range - Vîlás [300k-] (mix) Range - Kaklong [200k] (lock 577) Range - Lisolah (mage 576) Range - Valley [100k] (priest 574) Range - Avadon (lock 576) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (567) Range - Generatedlol (shaman 570) Range - Haggerti (hunter 574) Range - Foefire (mage 577) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 566) Range - Vosska (mage 565) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 560) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 568) Healer - Yeabrah [250k] (druid 574) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 565) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Reidaraa [100k] (shaman 576) Healer - Kufftunt [120k-] (paly 535) Reserves - Elcius [120k] (heals priest 565) Moloña [80k] (heals druid 569) Ingredient [150k] (mage 568) Crankyrobin [100k] (dk 575) Priestbeeast [200k] (priest 567) Scrufie [60k] (lock 536) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi31 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTB Garrosh Normal kill and all loot 10 or 25 man don't matter. Will pay 45K. Faction: Alliance Battletag ID RickHunter#2803 Msg me to organise time. Cheers!Heavensbeast0 May 10, 2014
May 9, 2014 Frostmourne mlg awayrdz hi, i am xploitfan i am here to look 4 inspirate to give out some awardz (: if you win through an election of ur peers ill send u sumfin in da mail hee hee. my nominat is xpliot 4 obivous reesons :) he is the b3st polayr on tha serva and is in US DREAM TEEAM god bless xplizzy here are da rules; - u cant vot 4 urself - ther r 3 catagory; best !@#$ talk hottst gamr mlg play makr xploit is currnt in da leed 4 all 3 catagory voting tally fanghorny - 20 point 4 hottest super kawaii animoo karacter (: xploit - 10 vot kebbab suk noob winclone(xploitzfan (:) - 9 vot he is very strong playr nd cutey (: (: nnuggy - 3 vot i dunt no who u r ubt u hav gud name thrayl - negative 2 vot he is nice man but has no garrohs mountXploitfan17 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 [A] LF High Pop Australian PvP Guild Hi All, Looking for a somewhat high population aus pvp guild. Just restarting subscription recently in anticipation for WoD. Preferably guild level 20+ already. Hit me up in game if you are recruiting :)Drtyfingrs0 May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014 WTS X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME Title says it all, contact me in game or here for serious offer, all will be considered. Cheers.Gatikus1 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 [A] WTB heroic/Norm Soo carry Topic, post here price. For Alliance.Ediaria1 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 [A]<Im Done>(10m) 10/14 Heroic now recruiting <Im Done> 10/14 Heroic SoO Current comp: Tank - Druid/ Paladin Heal - Disc Priest/Monk/ Shaman DPS - Warrior(Third Tank)/Mage/Hunter/Warlock/Shaman(OS heals) Recruiting: DPS - Rogue/Warlock/Enhance Sham - strictly Will also consider other exceptional players. Minimum item level required is 565 Minimum experience required is 4/14HM Raid Times: 8:30pm - 11:30pm ST, Wednesday/Thursday/Monday - Sunday to push prog. Add Natural01#1137 or GrimReaper#1889 on Real ID if interested.Amputate18 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 565 Frost DK LF Heroic Prog Guild Hey guys, I'm currently 1/14 Heroic Mode, with experience on the first 5 looking for a solid heroic progression raiding guild. Currently on Saurfang Horde but not many guilds recruiting Obviously willing to server change and faction change. 10 or 25 man not fussed If interested add Baconhawk#6557Sugata0 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 PVP Guild Recruiting for RBGs [Horde] Starting a PvP guild horde side and looking for skilled players to join the core RBG group. we are looking for min 2k+ players preferably with RBG experience. we will be running a heavy burst comp consisting of; 1.DK - Filled 2.Destro lock - Filled 3. Rogue - Open 4. Mage - Open 5. Warrior - Open 6. Mage / warrior - Open 7. Guardian Druid - Open 8. MW Monk - Open 9. H Pally - Open 10. H priest / Resto sham - Open if you are interested please leave a reply here or msg me in game my b tag is shteeb#1324 please will also be considering X-realm players to fill spots.Shteeb3 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 [WTS] Shadowmourne Quest Rewards Recently I have finished my Shadowmourne quests. I am putting most of the rewards up for sale. You can contact me with a price in-game or VIA this thread. Superlol#1135 Selling: Jaina's Locket http://www.wowhead.com/item=52251 Muradin's Favor http://www.wowhead.com/item=52201 Tabard of the Lightbringer http://www.wowhead.com/item=52252 Sylvanas' Music Box http://www.wowhead.com/item=52253 Thankyou.Suna1 May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014 Seven Sages 8/14H LF Heroic Raiders 2 Nights <Seven Sages> 8/14H is a 25m guild on Sargeras that has been raiding since The Burning Crusade. We are recruiting EXCEPTIONAL 560+ players of most types. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues & Thurs Time Zone Breakdown 6-9:30 PST 7-10:30 MST 8-11:30 CST 9-12:30 EST If you're interested add Noble#1510 or Atheistastic#1116 or apply at www.seven-sages.shivtr.com Current Needs Mistweaver Boomkin Warrior Ele/Resto shaman Mage - We have zero Rogue Shadow PriestAnyone amazing! If your class isn't listed and you are interested let us know. We always have room for an exceptional player.Nobletron0 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 heroic 13/14 SoO only 225k sick of the over priced guilds here on frostmourne taking advantage and ripping u all off well check out Omnipotent sales $225k gets ur 13/14 heroic with gear.. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12505980503 even with the $50 guild transfer to get gold accross still works out a hell of alot cheaper..Vixxn4 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 566 Windwalker Monk LF Raiding Guild Hello, As the title states, I am a 566 Windwalker / 552 Mistweaver / can 3 tank shamans LF a solid raiding guild with atleast 3 nights per week, can raid any day of the week. I am currently 3/14 Heroic and have up to 6/14 Heroic experience (just haven't killed). If you're interested in discussing more you can add me in game at Xdor#1872 Thanks.Exdor1 May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014 WTB Garrosh Carry Hey guys, wanting to buy a Garrosh carry on alliance side. Just looking for prices. Thanks.Reroute0 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 [H] <Avast> Selling 25 man Heroic SoO 14/14 <Avast> are selling Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar loot on 25 man format. Price includes all loot you can use (Warforged items that raiders need are NOT included), and is broken up into "wings", similar to LFR/Flex. 1st Wing (Immerseus, The Fallen Protectors, Norushen & Sha of Pride) Price - 100k 2nd Wing (Galakras, Iron Juggernaut, Kor'kron Dark Shaman & General Nazgrim) Price - 100k 3rd Wing (Malkorok, Spoils of Pandaria & Thok the Bloodthirsty) Price - 100k 4th Wing (Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Paragons of the Klaxxi & Garrosh Hellscream) Price - 300k (NOT including the Garrosh Mount) - 500k INCLUDING the Garrosh Mount Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Garrosh Hellscream ONLY including Mount ( Kor'kron Juggernaut) Price - 300k Includes "Hellscream's Downfall" title and a Feat of Strength achievement. Also selling T14 and T15 content in 10 man. 13/13 Throne of Thunder 250k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Storm's End" title 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults 100k gets you: - All gear you can use - "Delver of the Vaults" title 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear 150k gets you: - All gear you can use 4/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring 200k gets you: - All gear you can use - "the Fearless" title Also selling: - Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent + Thundering Serpent Hatchling 30k for both If you have any further inquiries, you can reach me through my battletag Xploit#1660, or private message me on www.avast-guild.com. Cheers.Xploit346 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 565 Protection Paladin LF Heroic Prog Guild Hey guys, I'm currently 3/14 Heroic Mode, with experience on the first 6 (just no kills yet). Looking for a solid heroic progression raiding guild with players who are committed and show up on time, not interested in a team which is constantly PuG'n. 10/25 man works either way. If interested add MountStevens#1603 BlinnLolliblinn2 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 WTB garosh kill looking to get the kill before the instance resets pst Jellyfish#1817Rootsforall0 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 WTB - Loque'Nahak Tame Im looking to tame Loque'Nahak on my hunter, if you happen to come across it, i will pay 10k gold for the tame, please PM me on my hunter "Kuroiakuma" if you happen to come accross it and want to sell it instead of taming it. This is for alliance as i have no gold on Horde let alone something above level 30. Thanks ^_^Zerunian1 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 WTB Tabard of Flame As the title suggest looking to purchase x1 Tabard of flame (Alliance side) I've got one on my druid so i know how the code works. Mail me in game, or battle tag Cooper#1602 Thanks xoKazé0 May 6, 2014