Frostmourne

Apr 2, 2014 [A] Random Mayhem 12/14 hm - Recruiting RM is an old guild, formed on tich shortly after release. Many players from that time still play, though as life moves on not all raid. RM has always been about the principle of friends raiding with friends, and as such atmosphere and community are a key part of what makes the guild what it is. We progress at a reasonable rate, and expect our raiders to be motivated and determined to do well. This means researching class and fights, and being competitive. We understand that when learning a fight mistakes are common, but repeated and careless/stupid mistakes hamper progression and wont be tolerated long. If you want a fun, yet serious atmosphere, and want to clear Siege, then we would like to hear from you. Raid times: Thursday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Sunday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Monday - 7:30pm - 11:30pm Recruitment: -Any exceptional raiders. -Dps and healers preferred. min ilvl 560 w/ hm exp preferred. Experienced and capable players of any spec and role will be seriously considered As always, if you think you have something to offer our raid we are more than willing to have a chat. Recruitment is always open to socials who like a relaxed and fun atmosphere. If interested please PST Neosin, Imnothusky, Eksatio, Valauk in game. Website: http://randommayhem.guildlaunch.com/Valauk0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 [A] HH (25m Raiding Guild) {9/14 Heroic} Welcome to the Alliance Guild House Harkonnen Recruitment thread based on Oceanic Server Frostmourne. First and foremost we are a 25 man Alliance raiding guild currently progressing in 25m Heroic SoO (9/14). Our raiding days are Wed/Thurs/Sun from 8pm till 12 Server Time. (GMT +10) We use a 50 slot Mumble server and our Loot distribution is done via EPGP. We also have a website, which is currently being developed and should be up soon. A bit of background: The guild was formed about 9 months ago and as a 25 man guild we first ran through MSV, HoF, ToeS, having a bit of fun and gearing ourselves up while running ToT LFR's. Once we were ready we then moved into ToT. We finished off 12/12 but as we started raiding late in the patch we didn't have time to move into heroics. Once we got into SoO normals bosses dropped quickly. After 25m Garrosh went down we eventually got into SoO Heroics. We down the first 8 bosses well, we got 9th after some time and are now progressing on Heroic Spoils. Recruitment: We don't have trouble filling the raid but we are after a couple more core raiders to complete our raid group makeup. HH Priority Classes/Spec: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Resto Shaman 1 Mage 1 Warlock If you are a class/spec that is not listed above, still apply as we are interested in highly competent players that can commit to our raiding times/goals. To apply: The easiest way to apply is to talk to me directly in game. My real ID is "Jeternal#1224". You can also reply to this thread or send me a ingame mail. Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread, hope to see lots of you apply to HH and GL for the rest of the year!!Jeternal0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 "Demacian Justice" SoO Progression Guild "Demacian Justice" Guild is level 2 (Working on leveling it up) New guild looking for main raiders for a new SoO progression team. Need 1 Tank 1 Healer and 1 RDPS (Mage or Druids). Raid days are Friday and Saturday. Raid times are 7:30-11:30 on Friday and Sat. 530 minimum ilvl and 4/14 minimum requirements for exp. Starting with flex until we have a raid team capable of going into normal runs. (No Hunters or Locks) Add ItzJuiice#6493 on Battle tag and pst me for info.Piiamp0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Fresh 90 guardian and feral druids LFGuild Me and a friend are new to being 90, not experienced in raiding, and undergeared at ilvl-479: feral druid and ilvl-502: guardian druid. We are looking for a guild that will help us get geared rather that be through advice, suggestions, and tips, or actual runs through certain things. We also need a guild that will get us used to rating and explain things as we go to make us better overall players. A patient guild willing to put a little time into acquiring a new dps and tank thar can actually contribute. We are both frequently on and feel like with proper gearing and training we can be a good addition to any guild. If anyone is interested in recruiting us reply, add me on wow, Dalby, or email me at tklunder13@hotmail.com . Thanks all!Dalby0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 (A/10) Pudge Army LF tank, Resto/ele Shaman Who are we? Pudge Army is a recently formed guild made up of previously HM raiders who are looking to raid seriously on a casual time schedule. For example, one of our members has participated in a World top 10 ranked kill. We're currently at 2/14HM. Looking to finish 14/14HM long before WoD comes out and we transition to mythic. Being in our infancy, so to speak, we are making a big effort to ensure we have the foundations of a positive and strong guild culture. With that in mind, we are placing as great an emphasis on the attitudes and perspectives people bring to raid as we are to their previous HM experience etc. Talent + attitude > your gear. What does this mean for you? Maybe you’re just coming back to the game? Maybe you want to get into hardcore raiding but haven’t been able to get your foot in the door? Or maybe you just want to raid seriously on a casual schedule? Either way, now’s your chance. What are we looking for? 1 x Paladin (Holy/Prot, or Prot/Ret) 1 x Prot Warrior 1 x Resto/Ele Shaman The intangibles Team Spirit: Raiding is not about you. It’s about a team working together to accomplish something significant. We try and make all our decisions with the greater good of the team in mind. Builds relationships: If you’re looking for a guild where you can turn up, get loot, and log off. This isn’t for you. We like to build relationships with each other, which makes us stronger as a team. We fool around, take the piss, and generally have a fun time. We want people who want to get amongst that. If you don’t feel comfortable making friends over the internet, this might not be for you. Competitive outlook: We are looking for people who get a kick out of pushing themselves; who see loot as simply a means to an end. Self Motivated: We are looking for people who min/max because that’s the only way they know how. We trust that each of us are doing our utmost to contribute to the team. This means doing everything possible to ensure you are the best raider you can be :). The technical stuff Previous HM experience is highly preferable, but we’re willing to make exceptions for people who can prove themselves Appropriate ilvl to jump into NM Garrosh and starting heroics. We expect you to turn up every week, and if you can’t, to let us know in advance. We understand RL takes precedence, but do not leave us hanging 10 minutes before raid. Stable internet connection Ventrilo installed If you don’t have DBM or an equivalent…. Our current raid times are: Sunday: 8-12pm Monday: 8-12pm Server time If you're interested (yay), to get in contact with us about a potential application, reach out to Trochilles (Trochilles#1982), or Galasis Also our raid leader is LF a WoW GF. Feel free to apply ladies. TL;DR: LF cool, mature raiders who have a good attitude to get some serious progress done on casual scheduleTrochilles7 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Scamming for SOO runs Just a heads up for the people on the server . People from Forbidden are scammers and rude individuals so beware from considering them . Do not buy runs from them ! Thanks!Eàrthfury8 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Hemoglaciate needs your help! Hello there forums. Hemoglaciate is an Alliance based raiding guild on Frostmourne.We currently need dedicated raiders who can attend our Two raid nights consistently each week. Our guild is currently 11/14 Normal mode experience. Our raid times are: Friday 9PM - 12PM Sunday 9PM - 12PM We are in Dire need of One Tank and One Healer and would prefer the following classes: Any Tank Restoration Druid or Restoration Shaman or Mistweaver Monk Other specs are still welcome to inquire, however core spots are only available to those that are above. We would also prefer if your Item level was 530+, however this may be flexible depending on your raiding experience. You may enquire by sending Roradin a pst. or add me on realid, theaviator#6835Roradin1 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 WTB Battle Pets Hello Frostmourne, I am looking to acquire the following pets, I don't care what level/rarity they are, as I can easily get them to 25. The pets that I am interested in include: Azure Whelpling Crimson Whelpling Darkmoon Rabbit Droplet of Y'Shaarj Ji-Kun Hatchling Pygmy Direhorn Rotten Little Helper Spawn of G'nathus Viscous Horror Please contact me ingame or by responding to this thread. maxim#1360Zevoa1 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 [A]Infamous Legacy 10/14H 10m Recruiting RPDS Currently 10/14H working on thok Looking for 1 RDPS hunter/mage/shadowpriest ilv563+, some heroic experience prefered but not required raid times Wed/Sun/Mon 6:30-1030pm.svt contact me in game vinnie#6173Vynnz6 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [A] <LUCK> Recruiting; <LUCK> Recruiting: DPS (any class feel free to post) Healer x2 (priest&druid pref) all healers still considered. Newly formed guild that consists of a tight bunch mates that before the guild, had been pugging siege for a few weeks now and making good progression on boss fights. We're currently 14/14 and about to start pushing heroics. Our plan is to recruit players that are looking to dive into heroics as that's our plan now. We're looking to recruit dedicated players that are here for the progression and show that they are determined to progress through heroics. Starting on 2 raid nights a week and will look into adding a night if it seems we need it. An invite will require you to either have your cloak or be very close to getting it. Also normal mode experience is a must. Raid times; Thursday 8:00pm SVT - 12:00pm SVT Sunday 8:00pm SVT - 12:00pm SVT Add b-tag GrimReaper#1889 or WTFisBarto#1573 and list as guild recruit, or whisper Amputate/Wtfisbårto about recruitment.Scepticalqt18 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 545 Ret LF raid guild 545 ilvl dps lf active raid / flex guild building offspec prot Mature player available all nightsBlaquè0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 Australian Servers - Keep pushing for them See the following thread : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973394275?page=1Elronn37 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Herald of the Titans I will be running a Herald of the Titans run sometime in the near future, and am looking for more members. Players will be rewarded with the account wide title, "Herald of the Titans" Herald of the titans - Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar. Armour items must be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) must be ilvl 232 or less It doesn't matter where your gear is from, so long as it meets the above criteria Epic gems are allowed Reforging is allowed (this includes mastery!) Heirlooms are allowed (although you shouldn't really be using them) The Cata leg enchants, MoP profession enchants and Savage Armor Kits are all allowed You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food/ Adventurer's Journals) Me and a friend on a different server have been running each other through the ICC dungeons (Forge of souls, pit of saron and halls of reflection) to start gearing up. Not sure exactly when it will happen. Current members. Karajh (Tank) Monklyfe - Amun-Thul (DPS) USEFUL INFORMATION - Naxxramas 25 man drops 213 gear. - The three dungeons near ICC drop 219 gear - Heroic trial of the champion drops 219 gear - Ulduar 10 man drops 219 and 226 gear - A justice vendor can be found in dalaran which sells 226 gear - 232 weapons can be obtained from trial of the crusader 10 man, or from heroic Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron or Halls of Relfection. Best in slot herald gear can be found here - http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/ BiS is not a requirement, but gear still does matter If you are interested please drop a forum response or send me in game mail to either - Karajh - Tichondrius Monklyfe - Amun'thul Arguss - FrostmourneArguss31 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Decimate new 10 man herico guild DECIMATE (22) is looking for keen players to start raiding heroic asap were a fun and ready to go we are in need one 1 tank (warr/pally/monk) and 1 hunter 555+ with exp of 14/14 normal. Decimate is a lvl 22 guild looking for new people to join our raid rank we are in need of: 1 tank (warr/monk/pally) 1 hunter and back up dps for a team 2 at some stage our raid times at the moment are 7-10 Friday svt 7-10 Saturday svt these days may change if u would like to join u must be a min of 14/14 normal and 555 btag:j0ker#6295Tiktankk3 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Alliance Herald of the Titans Hey there, as title suggests i would like to get a group together to do Herald, All you need is a lvl 80 with all gear at or under ilvl 226 and 232 weapons. BoA's are fine and you will need to be gemmed and enchanted. Looking at doing this over the coming weekend sometime, possible Friday night or Saturday Afternoon If you are keep reply here or send an ingame mail and ill send a calender inviteStabbythighs5 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 LF a friend to play WOW with willing to start over new if I can find someone to dedicate themselves to playing as a team with a new character. I'm on very often, so I'm basically available anytime, and would prefer someone who plans to play together at least moderately frequently, preferably daily at least when possible. Someone who honestly wants someone to play the game with, and wont get sick of our new characters relatively quickly and give up on them. if anyones interested email or Skype me at tklunder13@hotmail.com :)Lowene3 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 [A] <Grand Nighthaven> Recruiting Team 2 10m We're recruiting for team 2, currently we need 2 Tanks and 2 Healers for Team 2 Progression. Raid times are currently 7pm-10pm Friday and Saturday. We're looking for committed raiders looking for experience and preparation for WoD. Once team 2 is geared enough we may push for 25m progression. Whilst gear is not a necessity, commitment and serious interest is required. If you would like to trial for team 2 feel free to mail me, and we can get you in on our team 2 runs asap.Othellion0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 SoO 25N - Sunday 1PM AEST Siege of Orgrimmar 25N 14/14 Contact: Zevoa@Frostmourne Zevestra@Frostmourne maxim#1360 Invites: Raid invitations begin 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled raid time and it may take us 15 minutes past the scheduled start time to fill. If approved please be online early and watch your Real ID / Battletag friend request notifications, I will provide Real ID broadcasts indicating when and if the group is starting to form. We start clearing trash as soon as enough people are in the instance. If for whatever reason you are approved and do not receive a friend request, log on to FROSTMOURNE server and get in contact with me. I will never log on to your server to follow you up, beyond me forming the group and sending out friend requests, it is on you to ensure you end up receiving an invitation to raid. Time: Saturday - 7PM PST (Los Angeles) - Ending 11.15PM Saturday - 9PM CST (Chicago) - Ending 1.15AM Saturday - 10PM EST (New York) - Ending 2.15AM Sunday - 1PM AEST (Sydney) - Ending 5.15PM Sunday - 10AM AWST/SGT (Perth/Singapore) - Ending 2.15PM Raid Duration: 4 Hours - if for whatever reason the instance is not cleared within this time frame, the raid we be called. Should enough members of the group wish to clear whatever remains of the instance on 10man difficulty then a group will be formed based on the best preforming and consistently returning individuals. Requirements: 555+ ilvl on the character you are bringing to the raid. Greater than 14/14N cleared, preferably on the character you are bringing to the raid. Individuals with greater raid experience in the current tier, item level and if I have had a positive experience raiding with them in the past will receive priority in receiving a raid spot. You will be replaced if you !@#$ up mechanics consistently and cause us to wipe or if you are unable to follow directions. Mumble and a working microphone - this must be configured prior the raid. It is NOT optional. Attendance: I will document attendance at each raid and take in to consideration individuals who leave early when forming groups in consecutive weeks. If you are unable to attend the entirety of the raid, but can attend greater then 75% of the scheduled raid time, please advise me prior to the run so that the necessary swaps can be made. If you leave mid-run without prior notification you can expect to not be invited in the future. ... Loot Distribution: Masterloot: Main Spec (that you are playing in the raid, unless you have discussed it with me previously) > Off Spec. I am to distribute all drops as fairly as possible, if for whatever reason you have an issue with how something is handled ask. If you are detracting from the efficiency of the raid, ie making stupid mistakes or not following directions, you can expect your requests for loot to be completely ignored. ***Note: this does not apply to weapons or trinkets, they are dealt with differently - see the googledoc link above. ... ...Zevestra24 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 WTS Alani Mount (A) WTS Alani Mount : Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent. Link: http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655 Buy Now Price: 25,000 Gold 1. I will show you that I have the Sky Crystal via trade. 2. You get master looter and pay me gold upfront. 3. I'll use my Sky Crystal on Alani to remove the shield, and we kill it. 4. You get your mount. If you're afraid of scams, you can screenshot and ticket Blizzard, have your gold back and get me banned. Note that you need cloud serpent riding & exalted with August Celestials to be able to use this mount. Add me @ btag: g3ng3n#1615 or PM/mail me @ Kittyxoxo for enquiries or SERIOUS offers only.Kittyxoxo2 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 Guild Event Start Times Hello, I am looking to transfer to a server to start raiding and do rbgs. So I would like to know if there any guilds starting these events at 11pm server time in Frostmourne. Horde or Alliance are both welcome to me. Thanks for all replies in advance!Hercha0 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 WTS Alani Mount 25k Selling Alani mount asking 25k but open to negotiation. you can add Kwyll#6844 or just whisper tiqquin in game cheers.Tiqquin0 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 wts alani mount 25k already got the mount myself so looking to ofload onePëst0 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 [A] 530 BOOMY LF NM RAIDING GUILD msg me in game or send me a mail.Dinggodile0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 LF friday night/weekend raiding guild I'm currently looking for a friday night/weekend raiding guild. Due to nature of work, I can't commit to raiding throughout the week so I'm looking to raid over the weekend. Willing to go Horde and server xfer. 541 Hunter - 'veteran' raider throughout BC and WotLK. Quit during Cata and only a LFR/Flex hero now.Deâdeye0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 WTS - Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Alani) Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent -> http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655 How it works: 1. Group up 2. I give you Lead/Master Looter 3. You pay me 4. I use the crystal on Alani 5. We kill Alani 6 You ML yourself the mount Post here or add me in game - Luchin#6874 Cheers.Bencricket15 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 [A] 14/14nm 558 Mage LF 12am-4am SVT guild Hey all I am looking for a guild on frostmourne that raids between the hours of 12midnight - 4am sever time. I am a very experienced mage. I took a break at the start of mists but I got back around 2 months ago. I have raided extensively in cataclysm clearing 7/7heroic firelands and 8/8heroic dragonsoul before the nerfs. I am a competent raider and can listen to instruction well. ThanksJreida0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 574 Holy Paladin LFG Hi, I am a 574 ilvl Holy Paladin who has done 11/14 HM's in both 10m and 25m. I love my current guild but we have fallen on hard times and are now disbanding. I am looking for a core position in a heroic progression guild. Currently I am on Dath'remar, but have done most of my raiding on Saurfang. I am willing to server and/or faction change. I can raid Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:30 server time till 11:30 server time. I would like to find a heroic progression guild with a fun group of people who are here to kill bosses and complete end game content while still having fun. I am willing to drop back a few heroic kills for the right guild with the right group of people. I can provide 99% attendance and a solid knowledge of my class. I constantly research my Pally as well as talk to other holy paladins to keep up to date on builds etc. If you have any questions or want to know more contact me on tashboo#6896Boo2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 [H] Indecision Indecision has formed a couple of new raid teams for late comers looking to progress through Siege. Good opportunity exists for an Elemental Shaman who is ilvl 520+ to join the team as we make our way through normal and then into heroic content. We are currently only early into normal progression with Thursday night being the first night of normal attempts and getting 3/14.Most of the team is re rolls or spec swaps with a couple of fresh raiders. Raid times are Thursday and Monday 8-11 SVT. Loot system is Suicide kings. Add Btag Noppy#1166 if your interested and want to have a chat.Noppy1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 WTS Ghost Iron Bars! - Continuous Supplier! Hey all, I'm selling Ghost Iron Bars on US - Frostmourne - Horde. Please message my warrior, Devastatìon (alt 141 i code) I'm normally on at 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm SERVER TIME. I'll constantly Supply you with Bars @90G/stack, please message me in game if you have any questions or offers. Best Regards, DevastatìonDevastatìon0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 559 Lock. Newly transferred,14/14 Normal 3/14 H LF Raiding Guild. ASRoomi#1522Gameworks0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 Arena Partners Hi, Looking to get more into arena. LF people to play with. I'm a bit older and don't stress much. If you are a rager don't add me. bay#1404 All I ask is that you have gear. I'm usually on around 9pm onwards, after my son goes to sleep.Quudu0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 [H] WTB Alchemy and a Jewlcrafting 1-600 kit As the title says, I am looking to buy a alchemy 1-600 and a Jewlcrafting 1-600 kit, add my real id drao#1597 thanks!Zøc2 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 <FCNG> 9/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar: High Priority: (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience) - Mage - Ele Shaman All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 9/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Stormflury/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comUluar0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Good Realm for alliance? I am thinking of changing realm from god forsaken Tich to here. You think I should change it?Thunderroar7 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 HPal LF raid Guild hey guys im a 24 year old father who is looking for a laid back raiding guild its on this toon im posting on so feel free to click my link here to check gear, i have been a raider since vanilla, and am an all rounder when it comes to general wow knowledge anyway id love to have a chat to anyone about it so let me know on battle tag Thankyou :) Nicko#1242Beaconofswag0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 OpenRaid - Cross-Realm raiding! Hey Frostmourne! On behalf of the already-large community of OpenRaid and simply because I have found this extremely beneficial, I thought I'de share with you all a website ive found myself using quite often lately. The website aims to promote and take advantage of the in-game cross-realm dungeoning and battlegrounding system. www.openraid.us NO MORE waiting around for groups to form! Rarely fail at clearing content! Once you have made yourself an account on the site, you are instantly given a whole bunch of options which will filter what you can and cant do on the site. Users of the site can SIGN-UP to 1000's of weekly scheduled raids farming old content for Transmogrification Gear/Achievements/Gold/Other goodies e.g Titles/Mounts. Majority of the scheduled raids are lead by experienced raiders & players from all over the US realms. From my experience raids are ready to go with a full group at said start time and usually clear quite efficiently in a short amount of time. I would honestly be surprised if I had a user tell me they've have a more negative experience with OpenRaid than positive. The site also allows users to CREATE events of their own. For instance, I host weekly 12/12 Heroic ICC clears. I have a full group of Tanks/Healers/DPS ready to go/be invited the second it hits 4:00PM, which is when my raids begin. When a user signs up to a raid, and providing they are APPROVED by the raid leader, the users Real-ID is then made visible to the raid leader, so they are able to invite you cross-realm. You then zone into the instance and collect your rewards. Same goes for leaders, or raid creators on the site. Once you have approved other player's who have signed up to your raid, you can see their Real-ID's (unless they are on your server) allowing you to invite them and commence the raid which is filled with many different players from many different realms within the US/Oceanic/Latin/Brazillian servers. In addition to features mentioned above, the site also has a rating system, where raiders/players & even leaders, can be voted after raids have concluded. You can rate them in a 1-5 order, where 1 is an "Awful" rating, and 5 is "Exceptional". You are also able to see comments posted on users' walls, and their attendance rating to other raids they have created/signed up for. Ultimately, the site really allows you to raid whatever raid you want, go for any achievement you want etc, at any time you want! I honestly advise anyone who enjoys collecting achievements/titles/mounts or simply are just after some transmog gear to take full advantage of the site, and their cross-realm raiding features it has to offer. To list some raids you can find happening nearly everyday: - ICC Meta runs - ICC Heroic Clears - Ulduar Meta Runs - Ulduar non-Meta runs - T11 Heroic content - T11 Meta Runs - Firelands Heroic content - Firelands Meta runs - Sinestra "ICHYOTSOHAIA" runs - 24/7 HK Farming Groups - 24/7 Battlemaster Farming Groups - Call to Arms Spam - Battleground Reputation Grinds! As a frequent user of the site, I have had nothing but positive experiences to date, and have made a bunch of solid cross-realm friends who I now frequently play with and clear content, or tear up BG's with ease, while having truckloads of fun. www.openraid.us Best of luck with anyone who uses the site! Hope to see you around! Regards -- Yif the Insane :D edit: Bolds/ItalicsYif17 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Disc Priest LF Raiding guild 14/14N xp Hey Disc priest LF raiding guild pref heroic, am 556 disc with a fair shadow os. I am about a week away from legendary cap and if I got a head piece I will be easily pushing 560 just been unlucky with drops. looking for an active guild with some good lads in it who are pretty serious about raiding. 22 year old bloke who has played wow since BC and spent time raiding BT and SWP so I know what dedication is needed to be a serious raider. I'm also a 2200 arena and 2200 RBG player. I have all voice and a good mic Willing to faction change for the right guild Good internet with a top of the range Alienware computer. if you think you may have an opening then hit me up on here or leave your btag so we can talk more. CheersZthuglyf5 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 Heavy Junkboxes Is anyone interested in buying these on alliance?Mattpeyton1 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 [SD] Now Selling SoO Boosters! [ Frostmourne - Supreme Defiance ] Welcome people of Frostmourne! It is that time again! It is time to sell some boosters to the unfortunate raiders who just couldnt get that 2%, or maybe just the players who didn't have the time to raid this content - but still want that epic Heroic achievement and/or that awesome Garrosh mount along with epic gear! We are open to all players, whether you have just boosted to 90, or have more gear than us, it is all the same. We are a 25man guild, and each week we DE buckets and buckets of heroic warforged items(to say the least), and we want to put these items into your hands! We are even open to selling a full 14/14 normal mode clear on an off-raid night, most of our raiders have alts just as geared as their mains (who love to help out our thriving community!). STANDARD PRICING: HM Immerseus -------------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Fallen Protectors ------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Norushen ---------------------- 40,000g + FREE Loot! HM Galakras ------------------------ 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Iron Juggernaut --------------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM General Nazgrim: ------------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Malkorok: ------------------------ 50,000g + FREE Loot! HM Spoils of Pandaria: ----------- 50,000g + FREE Loot! NM Seigecrafter -------------------- 8,000g + FREE Loot! NM Paragons of the Klaxxi ------ 8,000g + FREE Loot! NM Garrosh Hellscream -------- 30,000g + FREE Loot + Achievement Mount! FURTHER DETAILS (must read): • Free loot is anything that is unwanted by a raider's mainspec, our raiders will get what they need - however most loot is DE'ed at this stage. You are free to enquire which items are usually DE'ed. • Payments are all done through Rixz, 50% is to be paid upfront after agreement to confirm your position, and the remaining to be paid before the specified raid night begins. • The customer must be online at the specified raid night from start to finish, and be ready for instant summon - we will usually let you know the exact time frame (1hour~). • In the rare case that we are unable to boost you successfully(assuming it was not by your hand), you will receive a full 100% refund of what you did not receive. This is generally if the servers are lagging, or if we have multiple raiders undergo a blackout. Current Raid schedule: Wednesday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Monday: 7:50pm - 11:30pm Raid nights may rarely be extended to no later than 12pm svt, to finish off if something must be done. A refund will not be given if you have to leave early, any later than 12pm svt and you wish to leave, then you will be entitled for a refund(if desired). WHO TO CONTACT? • You must send detailed ingame mail to Rixz if you are on Frostmourne, with your BTag attached. • You may add my BTag Rixz#1237, but I would prefer mail as messages can no longer be left through BTags, making it very inconvenient. • If I am absent and/or late for whatever reason, the backup person to consult is Bbltransfmnz (BTag=Harlsta#1190), he will handle payments and will know what is happening. Although refunds must be done through Rixz. • Sales are ONLY done through Rixz or Bbltransfmnz, do NOT consult any other member, it will NOT be valid. Thank you for your time, We hope to see you soon! Rixz#1237Rixz14 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 Guardian druid 576 ilvl 11/14 H xp guardian druid looking for a new guild with similar progression. http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/296586/calendar/02-14/ http://tinypic.com/r/33vfevk/8 littlepanda#1819Wonderbrah2 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 {H} Diesel 14/14 Nm Recruiting Diesel 14/14 Normal Mode is Recruiting for our core 1 and 2 teams. We currently need a Ele/Boomy/WW dps with Healer off-spec for our core one team. Core two is currently openly recruiting. We Raid Thurs/Sun/Mon at 8pm ST. Message or in game mail Gorelash, Ryc, Crazypetinc or Rajicozu for further info.Forfeiture0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Weekly CR SoO 25N+ - Sunday 1PM AEST So this week Siege of Orgrimmar became cross-realm enabled in both Normal and Heroic difficulties. I'd really like to get a consistent weekly clear going, even if it remains Normal with a few of the easier Heroic bosses just for the purposes of gearing up alts. ***SATURDAY - 7PM PST (Los Angles) *** ***SATURDAY - 9PM CST (Chicago) *** ***SATURDAY - 10PM EST (New York) *** ***SUNDAY - 1PM AEST (Sydney) *** Estimated Clear: 2.5-3 Hours Invites start 15minutes prior to the scheduled time and it may take us 30 minutes to fill and begin. If approved or placed on reserved, please be online early and watch your Real ID / Battletag requests. If for whatever reason you are approved and do no receive a friend request, log on to Frostmourne and get in contact with me. I will not follow you up or make a character on your server, this is on you! As this is the first week of Siege of Orgrimmar being available via cross realm I will be requiring a relatively higher average item level for the content. The intention of this run is to clear the instance as quickly as possible with minimal downtime. Priority will be given to individuals with greater progress, item level and if I have had a positive experience raiding with you in the past. You WILL be replaced, if you under preform, consistently fail at mechanics, take extended AFK's without notice or are unable to follow directions. Furthermore, you will be precluded from attending any future events. Requirements: At the absolute minimum, 14/14N cleared - If you are bringing an alt, supply an armory link to your main. 550+ item level on the character you are bringing to the raid. Mumble and Ventrilo configured PRIOR to the event with a working microphone - it is NOT optional. Loot Distribution: Masterloot; Main Spec > Off Spec. If you are playing a Role but wish to roll on loot for one different to it please inform me prior to the raid. I aim to distribute all drops as fairly as possible, if you are detracting from the run you can expect your requests for items to be ignored. Reserves: No reserves will be made for this first clear - depending on the success of this clear they may be permitted for consistent attendees. Trinkets and Weapons will be the only types of items ever allowed to be reserved. Contact: maxim#1360 Zevestra or Zevoa @ Frostmourne ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tanks: Zevestra@Frostmourne (Blood DK) - 551 (14/14H) Wildlite@Kil'jaeden (Prot Paladin) - 556 (14/14) Healers: Liberation@Frostmourne (Restoration Sham) - 558 (14/14N) Bueller@Misha (Discipline Priest) - 562 (14/14N) Flairy@Frostmourne (Discipline Priest) - 557 (13/14H) Druidía@Hyjal (Restoration Druid) - 560 (12/14H) Flyex@Frostmourne (Restoration Druid) - 556 (14/14N) Phünk@Stormreaver (Mistweaver Monk) - 560 (12/14H) MDD: Grimley@Caelstrasz (Warrior) - 560 (14/14H) Cancer@Saurfang (Rogue) - 556 (14/14N) Tiez@Magtheridon (Rogue) - 553 (14/14H) Awbeef@Thrall (Retribution Paladin) - 566 (14/14H) Kittyfister@Jubeithos (Retribution Paladin) - 567 (13/14H) Selidria@Illidan (Windwalker Monk) - 560 (14/14N) Catryn@Frostmourne (Windwalker Monk) - 542 (14/14H) - Katryn RDD: Tonediary@Frostmourne (Mage) - 575 (10/14) Sàyomi@Arthas (Mage) - 563 (11/14H) Geeshen@Barthilas (Mage) - 560 (14/14H) - Knoxxic Lifelike@Frostmourne (Warlock) - 562 (14/14H) Barastÿr@Blackrock (Warlock) - 560 (9/14H) Galisong@Blackrock (Hunter) - 565 (14/14N) Ledbury@Barthilas (Hunter) - 561 (14/14N) Peggysui@Blackrock (Hunter) - 557 (14/14N) Gongala@Barthilas (Elemental Shaman) - 560 (14/14N) Shocklate@Saurfang (Elemental Shaman) - 556 Fashionable@Saurfang (Elemental Shaman) - 553 (14/14) Mjollnir@Frostmourne (Balance Druid) - 550 (14/14H) - Eruptor ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reserve: Droid@Frostmourne (DD Death Knight) - 561 (14/14N) Chuck@Frostmourne (Guardian Druid) - 541 (12/14H) Poppietart@Frostmourne (Restoration Shaman) 539 (8/14F) Relax@Frostmourne Enhancement Shaman - 542 (14/14F) Drinsap@Frostmourne (Rogue) - 545 (14/14F) Valley@Frostmourne (Hunter) - 544 (8/14H) Oxyra@Blackrock (Retribution Paladin) - !@#$ty (14/14H)Zevoa33 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 WTS Garrosh kill 10m Norm Selling Garrosh kill, Mon 24/3 roughly about 10pm svt. 30k includes loot. Reply here or send me a PM in game if interested. Chickensnitz#1324Wolfgangz0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 WTS Thug Shirt PST in game. Thanks! :) http://www.wowhead.com/item=2105/thug-shirtElyrius1 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 550 ilvl fury warrior LF raiding guild (A) As the title says, 550 ilvl fury warrior looking for raiding guild, preferably one that raids during the week. Currently i'm 12/14 normal experience and looking to progress into heroic modes. Have had heroic raiding experience in previous expansions. I regularly conduct research on my class and spec and make sure that I'm 100% ready for any encounter. Willing to help out normal progression guilds if it means getting content down every week. CheersClockwerks0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Rsham LF 3s [A] Hey all, I have recently come back to WoW and want to start playing some 3s this week (This char). I'm still not as good as I used to be but I'm getting a lot of the muscle memory/awareness back. Just looking for some chilled 3s to start with then hopefully move on to some more serious 3s. Looking to play MLS, WLS or Shadowcleave. I'll play anything else but would prefer one of those 3. Hit me up on real id: Pwnageirl#1271Asthnesia0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 I love finding out I'm still subbed. ಠ_ಠ My screw up, but you're welcome Blizz xoScorch7 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 does it even exist? hey guys just wondering if there is still any proper casual guilds left that aren't a massive guild that spend their time recruiting randoms with mass invite addons. so by casual I mean the occasional flex going, some mess around activities...nothing too majors...I guess even a dont give a !@#$ about prog SoO guild work. you guys would prob get what I mean, prob a long shot too hahaAgunimon0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Food I made this today https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1475805_10154027748005045_1209745140_n.jpgEschatonin17 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Well listen up, heres a story... about a Shaman who needed a new guild. OKay, that was pretty lame. So yeah, . Looking for a social raiding guild. I've been on 'hiatus' for like 6 months I guess, come back and hardly anyone I know plays anymore. So, pretty awesome Shaman looking for some casual raids aka free gear for my efforts. I can show my worth in such raids, im not a complete carry like all those free 90 toons around these days ( horrible idea blizzard, horrible idea! ) Eventually looking to get into semi-serious raiding again once WoD hits, but thats not for a while obviously. Well?Teags9 Mar 22, 2014