Frostmourne

Jul 18, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Cub Battle Pet (A) Looking to sell at about 35k price negotiable, same item currently up on AH at 40k! If interested, do pm "Pooying". Thanks!Pooying1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Mage LF Social/raiding guild, late night Hey guys! After some time away from the game (since the last xpac) I decided to give it another go and see what's changed. I just transferred to this server and I'm looking for a social, pretty active, late night (9/10pm Sydney time +) guild whose end game things (raiding would be nice :) I'm currently a level 85 mage since I just picked the game back up but I'll be leveling and getting into some end game stuff pretty quickly and just looking for some friends to do it with. It wouldn't let me post on here with my actual character since I just xferred but message me in game at Azkadelya or post here with your guild info, thanks!Nessarosse0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 582 combat rogue lf heroic prog guild 10/14 hm exp, know the last 4 fights but havnt been able to find a spot anywhere to do them, post your raid days and hours or add Amorfirion#6373Amorfirion1 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 No Fury 14/14 H 10 Man 11/14 H 25 LF DPS/Heal -No Fury- Antonidas-US Alliance (14/14 H) is looking for a few more dedicated members in our switch to 25 man in order to prepare for mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We just completed 11/14 Heroic our first week as a 25 and continued this week as well. We are now just looking for a few solid DPS and a Healer to round out our solid group. No Fury has been near the top of the server since Dragon Soul and we have kept our short raid times while doing so. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable and to understand their class; Raiders knowing their classes is key in progression (which is still important to us). Further expectations include: current 9/14 heroic experience, a minimum of 575 item level and prompt raid attendance. Current Needs: Healers - Resto shaman, Mistweaver Dps - Ranged- Hunter/ Ele Shaman/Warlock/Boomkin/Mage (not necessarily in that order) Raid Days/Times: Tuesday: 7PM – 10PM PST Wednesday: 7PM – 10PM PST Thursday: 7PM – 10PM PST If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via RealID or Battletag: Chäotic - pkrndarear#1683 Dezatz - Samcro#1883 Bob - Brappington#1102 Thefeelz - Doomkin#1692 Laceration-Jason#12142Chäotic0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 6/14 25H Exp Raider LF Heroic Raiding Guild. Recently returning from a small break, and looking for a 25m Heroic guild to jump back into Raiding. Looking for guilds raiding 7pm Server Time onwards, able to raid Wednesday to Monday (University on Tuesday). Preferably a guild with similar progression. Current Characters are: Dual Wield Frost DK (575)/ Blood DK (565) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Othellion/simple Destruction/Demonology Warlock (561) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/xOthellion/simple Both Characters have Legendary Cloak.Othellion3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Warlock and Priest looking for raid team myself and my friend are currently looking for a new raid team to attempt some heroics before the expac ends and push on into mythic raiding in warlords we are both 565+ with 14/14nm exp hit me up in game or add my btag Andrew#1577Asmodeàn2 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [A] <Honestly> 14/14H Recruiting for 25's <Honestly> Tier 14: US 68, Ocea 7 Tier 15: US 21, Ocea 3 Tier 16: US 62, Ocea 7 Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, Monday 7:30-11:30 SVT Recruiting for 25m's, Currently looking for 1 heals and all exceptional DPS. All players will be considered, however. Pst/mail in game for more info, Nnug#6921Nnug51 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [A] <Fate> 25m GMT+8 14/14H LFM A new Singaporean based guild representing a new beginning in the realm of US-Frostmourne, our core team as well as our management (Raid leaders and Officers) come from all walks of life, hailing from Singapore, Australia and even the US and have extensive experience, having cleared all Cataclysm content on Heroic while also having experience with all prior end-game content in previous expansions dating back to Original WoW. Our guild environment and raid atmosphere aims to be fun filled and relaxed yet serious when required. Our raid schedule consist of (4) nights a week at: 10:30pm-1:30am Server Time. (8:30pm - 11:30pm (SG / Perth Time, GMT +8)) When there is DST, it's 11:30pm ST to 2:30am ST(doesn't change for SG) on: Wednesday Thursday Sunday (just added during T15 to push content) Monday Progression results for concluded progression for MOP : 15/16H T14 25m. With all normal modes clear on the same week of them being released. Was done while raiding on (our former schedule) a largely 3 day, 9 hour a week raid schedule. 6/6H Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6H Heart of Fear 3/4H Terrace of Endless Spring (4/4H in patch 5.2, 10m team on off night killed H Sha - GJ guys) 13/13H Throne of Thunder (Server 1st 25m) 14/14H SoO (Alliance 1st 25m on FM, Server 2nd 25m, Oceanic 5th 25m) We are, at present, currently seeking players of the following classes : 1x Warlock 1x Hunter 1x Boomy 1x Warrior All exceptional players! This is for WOD and SoO farm clears. Please be preferably at least 570 ilvl with heroic experience in the current tier, or with a very extensive past raid history. Regardless of whether we are full on a class or not, we welcome exceptional and outstanding applicants to apply anyway. We encourage competition within our raiders, and if you feel that you can give our veterans a run for their money, feel free to apply. We will be glad to welcome you to the <Fate> family if you prove that you are capable of beating out our senior raiders. We finished Tier 14 strongly, finishing as the 2nd placed 25m raiding guild on Frostmourne, and improving on that in Tier 15, finishing as 1st placed 25m raiding guild on Frostmourne and are seeking individuals with similar aims and ideals as our own, with the focus on pushing themselves to the best of their abilities and maximize their potential in an effective, organized raid team. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to look for either me, Yunahime, Treson, Pixul or Fewi available online. Fate has a new home ! URL is the same as previous : http://www.fate-guild.net/homeMitsunagi54 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 WTB Soo 14/14 norm or tot H13/13 Really interested in purchasing TOT or SoO pst prices or add me on btag Zync#1638 Thx u TeeTeemoreturns0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 564 warlock looking for new home 564 warlock<br/><br/>looking for any raiding guild <br/>who have only started heroic or still doing normal runs<br/>i know all fights! can do any times for raid i want to stay horde!<br/>im from AustraliaBraddyer1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 What is this server like? I live in australia and I am planning to bring my paladin to this server is it horde or ally dominated, whats the PvE like and Pvp?Delgarlol4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Any guilds selling H Garry w/mount? Really interested in it, and curious on how much it would be worth. Help me out! :-)Foxkeh4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 WTS ALANI MOUNT KILL Add me in game Soule#1580Goonsi0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Reloaded> 13/14H LFM <Reloaded> is currently a 10man endgame raiding guild focused on completing tiers in a timely manner. We are a guild with a long history of over 7 years. We are currently 13/14H and located on Alliance - Kel'Thuzad. Raiding Schedule Days: Tuesday - Thursday Times: 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST We do not go past our raid times unless a kill is close. And when we extend, it is no longer than 30mins. We like to stick to our raid schedule as best as we can. Recruitment Needs DPS of any class (that can pull your weight) Disc Priest Resto Shaman HPaladin Prot Warrior Prot Paladin Druid Tank We are looking specifically for the classes/specs listed above, but will consider anyone 575+, with 11/14H exp, knowledged, and good at their class.All applicants should be as geared as our raid and be able to perform at a top level with their class. Contact Info If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to add one of our recruitment officers' battletags listed below. You can also visit our brand new website located at http://reloadedkt.enjin.com/ Skrillexxqt- Skrillex#1912Skrillexxqt0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 [A] Looking for GDKP!! Hello guys, I'm looking for GDKP service. Wondering if there're still any guilds who is doing it :) Please do let me know!!Katana3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 My Name Is Melorola AMA My Name Is Melorola AMAMelorola15 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 [H] Severity (12/14H) 25M - LF DPS & Heals <Severity> Severity is a guild on Frostmourne, our aim is to progress through heroic content, but to enjoy the game for what it is at the same time. Our guild is raid focused, however we have a have a good percentage of casuals and socials in the guild as well which keeps it an enjoyable place to be outside of raid times. While we enjoy and do take raiding seriously, we also can appreciate that it is a game, so ultimately we are trying to create a place where people can enjoy their experience in World of Warcraft while killing raids and getting some loot! RAIDING TIMES (SERVER TIME) Wednesday: 8:00 – 11:00 Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 Sunday: 7:00 – 11:00 Current Siege of Orgrimmar Progression = 12/14 Heroic Immerseus The Fallen Protectors Norushen Sha of Pride Galakras Iron Juggernaut Kor'kron Dark Shaman General Nazgrim Malkorok Spoils of Pandaria Thok the Bloodthirsty Siegecrafter Blackfuse Paragons of the Klaxxi Garrosh Hellscream Recruitment We are looking for players that are at a minimum have their legendary cape, however, if you are an exceptional player, regardless if we are actively recruiting your class, we would be happy to consider you. Casual raiders are also welcome. *************************************************************************** WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: Melee dps: DK/Enh Shaman Ranged dps: Mage Healers: Monk/ Disc Priest Hybrid: Disc/Shadow Priest Any exceptional applicants Application Requirements: Availability for raids, gear not much of an issue. Close to legendary cape If you are not within this category but believe you are an exceptional player, feel free to place an application in anyway as we always consider exceptional . TO APPLY: Visit: http://severityguild.enjin.com/recruitment Or for more information contact contact one of our officers in game, or via guild website. Tarrith - Arrith#1533 Zero - zero#12929 Bethany - Raiynne#1442Jazzycakes0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Mindthurst bracers for sale. Send mail ingame.Imac0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 LF Friends LF Friends to play pvp with, must be 2400.Adjz2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB Darkmist Wizard Hat or Regal Wizard Hat As the title suggests, I'm looking to buy. Darkmist Wizard Hat - http://www.wowhead.com/item=14246 Regal Wizard Hat - http://www.wowhead.com/item=7470 Lakebodom#1819Lakebodom0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB gold CM's 9/9 10k per run paid after each run. also have TCG items to offer in the place of gold if you wish (i will devalue each item by 10k to make it more appealing for you, eg 100k = 90k) please msg me if you are interested in this #wogish1949Gibanica0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Wednesday Thursday raid team In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Greamatter0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - Recruiting PVE + PVP! "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania on Frostmourne Alliance! www.sghq.org We have are ACTIVELY recruiting for our Guild on Frostmourne in the following areas: * Casual Players - Leveling / Achievement Hunters / Pet & Mount Collectors * PVP Players - World PVP / 2's / 3's / 5's / RBG's * Soft Core PVE - Dungeons / LFR Raids / Flex Raids / Normal Raids * Hard Core PVE - Heroic Progression Raids / Challenge Modes / Raid Achievements That being said, we will have Guild members playing WoW for its top end content. This includes Heroic Progression & RBG Rated Teams, and we at SG Oceania will do what we can to support these players 110%, while not halting the potential for others to raid along side us! Everyone is welcome to Raid/PVP, but at SG we ensure people have realistic goals that we can achieve together! For our Heroic Progression Raid team, we are recruiting some very specific roles to complete our roster. Warlords of Draenor will see us moving to Mythic Raiding with a reserves roster. --------- G1 Heroic 10 Man (8/14H) --------- RL - Torcq - JoshFlash#1470 Our G1 members have several years of hardcore heroic raiding experience & we have 4 x 14/14H players (either on those toons or alts). We’ve only gone 8/14H so far with half a roster in 1.5 hours of our first week. Upon having a full roster we see absolutely no reason that we can’t be on Heroic Garrosh in the weeks to come. Our raiders are fully aware of raid mechs & extensively researched into their classes. We are all friendly and fun to get along with, but when it comes to raiding we focus on the task and clear content. We raid to PROGRESS, kill bosses and get shiny loot. Not to bash our heads against a brick wall to see what colour blood comes out. * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs/Mon * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Protection Paladin Healers - Low MDPS - Low RDPS - 1 Warlock, 1 Elemental Shaman (With resto OS) ---------- G2 Normal 10 Man (12/14N) --------- RL - Maelanda -Pyroske#6727 Our G2 has been productive despite a lack of commitment by previous members and has done 12/14 so far! We are going into heroics as soon as we have a full roster and when it’s realistic to do so. We are a more casual fun group of players, looking to raid, without the intensity that can come with hardcore groups. We also only raid 2 nights to free up some more play time! If raiding is your thing, but you don't want to go to hardout, check out our group! * Raid Times: 8-11pm ST (GMT +10) Wed/Thurs * Recruiting: Tanks - 1 Non Leather Tank Healers - High MDPS - High RDPS - High --------- Flex Raiding -------- These events run at different times throughout the week to cater to all players as best as we can. Any member is welcome to organise them, and they tend to run weekly to help gear new players and alts. --------- PVP -------- Leader - Godlike - Hamako#1228 * RBG Teams are in the process of recruiting more talented PVP players. * Arena Teams will be very welcome and supported in SG. Contact our PVP officer to find out more! Please check out the following links for more information: www.sturmgrenadier.org - Our main website. www.sturmgrenadier.org/charter - Our Charter. How we conduct ourselves in game. https://www.sturmgrenadier.org/Apply/WoWOc - Direct Link to the application system! -OR- Contact any of the following Officers in game for more information: Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - JoshFlash#1470 Lorellian - WoWOc Chief Operations Officer - Lorellian#1995 Maelanda - WoWOc Chief Technical Officer & Normal Raid Leader - Pyroske#6727 Godlike - WoWOc Senior PVP Officer - Hamako#1228 Thunderfak - Recruitment Ops. Officer - Phoenix#1843Torcq3 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Frostmourne Alliance Conquest Cap Carry Hey i want to buy conquest cap carry for gold leave offers thanks :)Twoninenine0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 @ Frostmourne Alliance: Hows PvP? i know Tichondrius is the highest ranked pvp server across all realms, and were piled up with them. im just wondering how you guys managed to survive in pvp in a horde dominated battlegroup. And whats the win ratio faction balance these days across all Battlegrounds? Normal and Rated if you happen to have any info, thanks. (i just realized this is a bad time to post because its monday, but meh, i tend to post at times im most comfortable at)Strikeblade3 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 <Infectious Raiding> New Flex/Norm Team! We are starting a new raid team and are looking to build a group of core raiders. Ideally we would get 3 Range DPS (pref Priest or Warlock) and 1 Melee DPS (Pref Rogue). Raid times are currently set at: Wednesday (8pm - 11pm AEST) Thursday (8pm - 11pm AEST) This will be a somewhat casual/relaxed raid team, so a positive attitude is a must. So if you're interested leave a message :)Vallano2 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 [A] Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge! [A] US-Dalaran Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge our 10 man to get into 25 mans before WoD hits and continue raiding when WoD starts! We are a group of about 13-14 raiders looking to merge with another 10 man guild or a solid group of players. Most of our raiders have top tier experience. Many of us got realm firsts and top 300 kills in the first tier of MoP. Our guild leader has top 25 experience. Right now we are only 10/14H but only due to starting raiding as a team a few months after SoO released with basically naked toons. So our progression was flex, months after people had killed heroic garrosh :P. With WoD though we plan to be top of the server and push top tier in US and world rankings while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want to find a suitable guild to merge with and start working on 25 mans and down heroic garrosh before the expansion ends and while doing so working on new team chemistry for upcoming WoD raids. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-1:30 EST. Will be using loot council when WoD hits, right now just running roll system basically. We are looking to absorb a guild not be absorbed. We would like a guild to be similar in experience and with the same goals as us ideally. If you think your guild might be a good fit to join us please contact me on bnet #adaann1932 or leave your bnet on here and I will message you as soon as I can. Really would like to talk it out with a few people and find a good fit for both of us and end up having a great time in the future!Tacocostume1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A] LF ICC25H Weekly Carry Farm (Invincible) Please provide weekly lockout up to LK25H Need a geared carry Paying: 5k/run leave Bnet i/d here.Tinkerbellx2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [H] Juice 7/14 HM LF exceptional raiders[H] Hello! Kaarl here from Juice, we are currently looking for raiders in Frostmourne or willing to transfer to Frostmourne to join us in our heroic progression. We have taken down 7/14 in 4 weeks of raiding and are looking for key members to fill our core 1 spots. We run 25 man Heroic. We run 9pm SvT - 12/1am every Friday/Sunday at 10+GMT (Brisbane, Queensland Time) We are currently in the lookout for 1x healer monk/disc/hpal Ranged dps with immediate spots for; Boomkins, Mage, eles. Casuals and other applicants are encouraged to apply and contact me on my battletag; Karl#1166Kaarl8 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A]Lf Challenge Mode team Hey guys, looking for some players who are keen on getting their gold CM gear without having to pay for it. If you have the CM golds achieves on one character thats perfect! If you don't no problem either. Lets get together and find time to knock them out. Times negotiable. Leave your class and preferred roll here! Looking for some players with some persistence and good attitudes. There doesn't seem to be many mature gamers around anymore. matthew.brdjanovic@gmail.com is btagDaeva1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold - Alliance 70k. Please post below! :)Jibbles2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 (A)Some Guild Name - New guild LF members. Some Guild Name New Alliance guild made by an experienced raider with 11/14 HM experience. Looking for everything at this point. Want to build a stable raiding guild that is relaxed and enjoyable as well as clearing heroic content. Building for both now and for WoD. Gear and experience not required. Looking for like minded people who want to learn and improve but also have fun. This is a game after all! Looking for both pve and pvp teams. Raid team, when set up, will probably raid 2-3 days a week on Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and/or Monday. Depending on raiders availability. Happy to run flex and normals to gear people up and for them to get raid experience. Also looking to make arena and RBG team. And someone to do 2s with me atm to level the guild. If interested, contact me either here or in game on whapang#1861Piscopia1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 <FCNG> 11/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar (568+ ilevel with 8/14H experience): High Priority: - Warlock - Boomkin - Feral Druid - Arms/Fury Warrior - Mage Medium Priority: - Windwalker Monk - Elemental Shaman All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEST (FRI 8.45pm - 1.30am CDT) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEST (SAT 8.45pm - 1.30am CDT) Progression 25 Man - 11/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comDenots12 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 570 disc 9/14HM LF guild Hi. 570 disc LF HM progression guild. Seeking times 10:30ST+ (Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday and Monday). Any other day is open. Add my btag in game if you wish to talk or have any concerns you wish to discuss. Jaydon#1261Quiqui0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 WTB Name 'Hedge' Someone has it on a lvl 20 and I have been informed by a GM that the account is still active.Fedoraswag0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 WTB Ethereal Soul-Trader Leave offer here.Tinkerbellx1 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 WTB 14/14 Heroic SoO w/ Loot+Mount As the title says. 571 ilvl warlock with prior experience on many fights. Offering 400k and will be transferring from Bleeding Hollow. Please add me at Willzyx#1534 or reply here!Alset1 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 [H] LF Engi and Tailoring 1-600 kits As the title suggests I'm after both of these leveling kits, send ingame mail to Lifelike if you can provide either of these. ThanksLifelike0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 13/14H 581 Ret Paladin & 578 Warlock lf guild 2 players looking for a good guild to finish off the tier with, prefer a well established guild that wont fall apart(incl team 2, transitions etc.) and prefer a 25 man raid team. also looking for solid raid positions in WoD. We are always punctual and prepared for raids Well experienced in both 10m and 25m Eager to improve quick learners Willing to contribute and be a solid member of a guild community and raid team. available all nights except Friday Have vent/mumble/ts and a working mic, speak and understand English fluently. contact: babbysfirst (ret): roninmd#6454 gardevoiir (lock): delphium#1777 current log for babbysfirst http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-8nvgybjyxw17ui2t/sum/damageDone/?s=1950&e=2265 Gardevoiir: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mKA2Ck8YbHwdtyV6#fight=88Babbysfirst4 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 [A]iLvl 565 Ret Paladin looking for guild Looking to start heroic raiding, I have researched all the fights but have not downed even immersius on heroic mode. Very competent at learning new fights, been playing the old game since BC Please post here or add Kirby#1583Kirbydissent0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 [H] Resto Shaman looking for a WoD guild! Hello, I'm just looking for a guild that is in need of a Resto Shaman come WoD. Atm I'm Alliance but I intend on faction changing and seek a raiding guild that will need me. The nights I am free to raid are monday - thursday and saturday, though this may change with my main and my main's guild as WoD nears. Feel free to add me to discuss more. Jubilation#1489Nasuu0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 WTB Norm Garrosh Kill Paying 20k for kill. My battlenet ID is SenorPancho#1315Gríefer0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 [A] h&d Priest 548 LF PVP Guild / activities Searching for a permanent guild to reside in. It doesn't need to be a "pvp" guild, but definitely a place with strong pvp interests and activities. The only thing I really do is pvp. Hoping to find a place with peers with common interests learn and grow together. I really like organized pvp but have been in guilds that have low pvp interests, I only really can do yolos. but you guys know how they can go. Not a great way to boost CR, but then I have no other way. And I don't have the ratings or achievements that the organized groups require. I really want to play with people thats in it for more than just the weekly caps. Profile is showing old toon, before transferred.Oxytoxin0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 Protadin HC Vet, LF WoD Home My name is Perkeÿ, I used to raid for Been There Downed That for heroic MSV, HoF, Terrace, where I got world #12 parse on Heroic Sha. Continued raiding until 9/13 Heroic ToT. Raiding with BTDT, I got extremely used to the atmosphere that is required for U.S. Top 30 raiding, as many of our kills during the first 3-4 stages of the MoP race were top 30 U.S. kills or better. I then took a long needed break starting in March 2013, until I came back in April of this year. I've gotten used to all the changes, and I am back in true tank form as I was back then, but looking for a guild that is progressing, but might have a spot for an old pro. I know my ilvl isn't up to the current 10-14/14H guilds but I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with me. Name: Tyler Age: 29 Why am I quitting Seven Sages: My wife's guild I helped tank Alt raid for to just get me used to the fights. But they don't really have a need for me as their setup was already solidified before I showed back up. What I'm looking for: Raid Nights per Week: 1-3 days Days I can Raid: Mon - Thurs Times I can Raid: 6pm PST - whenever I'm looking to also stay Alliance so that I may still X-realm with her characters no matter where I end up. I'm hoping to find a mature, adult crew, that can get !@#$ done but have a good time doing it. Those who know when to be serious and when to be goofballs. I want to just find a good home where I can rest for the remainder of WoW and just kill some bosses. Its never been about gear, or measuring e-%^-*!es. Ever since my first Nef 40 kill, it was all about just seeing epic fights, and conquering tough bosses as a unified team. And that's all I care about. Some of my achievements: Cleared during progression relevance: MC 40 Onyxia 40 BWL 40 ZG AQ 20 AQ 40 (Except C'thun) Naxx 40 (Except Kel'thuzad) Doom Lord Kazzak Doomwalker Gruul's Magtheridon SSC TK BT Hyjal Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf) Naxx 10 & 25 ICC 10 & 25 Ulduar 10 & 25 Onyxia 10 & 25 Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf) Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic MSV Heroic Cleared HoF Heroic Cleared ToES Heroic Cleared ToT - 9/13 Heroic Cleared SoO: I've cleared LFR, pretty much cleared normal, and done some flex. I have already studied all encounters on heroic difficulty and I am ready for the real fights. What use to measure a paladin was Sacred Shield uptime, after countless logs of 98%+ SS uptime, I assure the Eternal Glory uptime would be no different. I wouldn't have been able to accomplish what I have already if I was your run of the mill tank. If you need an reliable, Hard to the Core experienced tank, that is a team player and can help drive your team to successful strats, and successful clean kills, than I'm your Pally. Hit me up here for anything you need, armory, talkin, stories, etc. You can also add me in game @ Perkey0214#1905 is my real ID or sacredtankadin@gmail.com Thanks everyone!cPerkeÿ0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 US- Frostmourne SoO NM 10m This is posted on http://openraid.us/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12495 Hey guys, I'm looking for some peeps to join me in 10m NM SoO regularly starting from tonight! Raid times are Sydney - Australian Eastern Standard Time (Frostmourne Server Time) Friday 7-10pm (tonight), Sunday 7-10pm, Tuesday 7-9pm. You can use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to convert the time to see if you are able to make it. I need Tanks+DPS 550+ please :) Ventrilo is required and it would be preferred if you can stay for the duration of the raid. Loot is free roll, MS>OS D/E + Flasks go to my guild bank. I will provide 300 Food :) Please make sure you are properly gemmed, enchanted + reforged ^-^ BTAG Icecream#1394Pinkcrits0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 [A] <Carebears> LF1 DPS 12/14HM +8GMT Current Progression is: 12/14 HM Carebears is currently recruiting for it's 10 man raid group which are GMT+8 based. Comprised of several long term WoW friends, we'll be taking a relaxed but skilled approach, raiding only twice a week. Thursday and Sunday, 9pm-12am server time. Who we're after, and what we ask of you: -Someone who is capable of listening & improving -Someone who fits into our listed raid schedule and can make 99% of the raids -Turn up to raids on time prepared with food/flasks -Appropriate iLevel including full enchants/gems -Aged 18+ preferred What we're after [ul] 1 x DPS. Prefer someone with a healing OS, but looking at all applications Any exceptionally skilled player feel free to apply, even if you're not listed as the class/spec we prefer. We'd like to however achieve a somewhat balanced 10 man with a diversity of buffs/debuffs. Any questions contact myself Mooshie, Demonvolk or Destruise in game. Please apply via our recruitment forums at http://carebears-fm.enjin.com/Mooshie66 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 11/14hm disc priest lf a new guild(+8GMT)pref 573 ilvl just came back from a hiatus 3 months ago I've been raiding in bleeding hollow with an American guild these past few months but the times are a bit of a killer for me because of the time difference. Looking to come back to oceanic time zones. Looking for a +8GMT time zone guild pref cause I live in Singapore but timing isn't usually an issue after 5 pm server time. Looking for a guild with at least 11/14 hm progression, I can raid any day and would actually prefer a hardcore raiding schedule, 10 man or 25 man doesn't matter as well. Alliance or Horde is cool with me no preference really. I love raiding and would stay for as long as needed to progress and I learn fast and don't repeat my mistakes and I make it my mission to test my limits and push myself to be as good as I can. I read up, watch videos and prepare my cooldowns and adapt as best as I can to a new fight. I am open to criticism and I won't fuss about loot. Killing bosses is all that really matters to me. If you think I'm a good fit for your guild please add me at fabbersface#6234 so we can talk more. LOGS of my best kills : Immerseus: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/j1zoxlri7n40nmjm/sum/healingDone/?s=3430&e=3799 Protectors: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/j1zoxlri7n40nmjm/sum/healingDone/?s=3992&e=4346 Norushen: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ieo3nckczdxdddqn/sum/healingDone/?s=227&e=574 Sha of Pride: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gplfs3ctt0rz3ba9/sum/healingDone/?s=1393&e=1696 Galakras: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ieo3nckczdxdddqn/sum/healingDone/?s=3390&e=4016 Iron Jugg: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-gplfs3ctt0rz3ba9/sum/healingDone/?s=2845&e=3116 Malk: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/bks7z83io36b6m4y/sum/healingDone/?s=11303&e=11587Fabboface1 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 [H] <Wrecked> recruiting casual scum. <Wrecked> is a very new, very small guild made up of mates, friends and family that live in Western Australia. Most of us have played WoW for a long time and previously raided in hardcore guilds. Now we're a little bit older and a little too busy (and soft) to attend the 4 or 5 night a week raiding schedule of our prior guilds. However, we'd still like to see some of the content and get a moderate challenge out of raids (not just lfr). So, what we're looking for is like-minded casual players to join us and hit up a raid a couple times a week, for maybe 2 hours. No experience or gear required. If you're after a guild with 30 members on 24/7 always running something, you might be disappointed. We're all online most nights, but usually hanging around on vent / skype and playing a number of other games - you'd be more than welcome to join us there too. Anyway, if you're after a friendly and casual guild, send me a message. Cheers.Scoffy0 Jul 10, 2014