Frostmourne

May 27, 2014 █ [A] Looking to raid Heroic SoO 25? <Conquest> is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 10/14 heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man and finished tier 15 at 6/13 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server. Contact Us ... The Basics ... Class Needs ... Warlords and Recruitment: ... Ready to apply? http://www.cqgaming.com/legionrecruiting Progression - Current and Past All progression is 25 man unless otherwise noted. ...Matticus0 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 [H] Protection Warrior LFM CM: Gold Looking to make a challenge mode gold group in the next week. I've got the achievement on 9 characters so far. What I'm looking for: - Experience - Hunter > Elemental > Mage > Frost DK - Discipline Priest > Restoration Druid wiseguy#1599 if you're interested and meet the above criteriaSasameister3 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh carry - Alliance side 30k OBO. Can help with healing on my 544 Restoration Shaman if needed and I understand the fight mechanics. Add Xenophontis#1847 with a note attached if interested, thanks.Costa0 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 2.4kcr DK with 4 dks - LF 3's on all toons Looking for similarly experienced players to improve together with! Offline Looking for similarly experienced players who play around 6pm weekdays Australian Eastern Standard Time, and most hours on the weekends. Have around 2450 experience with 2500 mmr+ this season. have decent awareness, can steal spells well, big damage http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Noobize/simple 2450 this season played boomkin, dk, sham for this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Zuuss/simple alt dk 2300 this season http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Broimnoobice/simple alt dk 2000 this season http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Somanydk/simple alt dk 2100 this season Btag: Noobice#1239Zuuss2 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 WTS Alani mount drop. 17.5k OBOFeldt1 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 [H] 25N SoO (Alt Run) - Sunday 1 June 1pm ST Siege of Orgrimmar 25N 14/14 Hi. Organizing another 25N clear of Siege of Orgrimmar this Sunday at 1pm AEST/Server Time and finishing at 4.00-4.30pm. Contact: Zevoa@Frostmourne Zevestra@Frostmourne maxim#1360 Invites: Raid invitations begin 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled raid time and it may take us 15 minutes past the scheduled start time to fill. If approved please be online early and watch your Real ID / Battletag friend request notifications, I will provide Real ID broadcasts indicating when and if the group is starting to form. We start clearing trash as soon as enough people are in the instance. If for whatever reason you are approved and do not receive a friend request, log on to FROSTMOURNE server and get in contact with me. I will never log on to your server to follow you up, beyond me forming the group and sending out friend requests, it is on you to ensure you end up receiving an invitation to raid. Time: Saturday - 7PM PST (Los Angeles) - Ending 10.30PM Saturday - 9PM CST (Chicago) - Ending 12.30AM Saturday - 10PM EST (New York) - Ending 1.AM Sunday - 1PM AEST (Sydney) - Ending 4.30PM Sunday - 10AM AWST/SGT (Perth/Singapore) - Ending 1.30PM Requirements: 550+ ilvl on the character you are bringing to the raid. Mumble and a working microphone - this must be configured prior the raid. It is NOT optional. Loot Distribution: Masterloot: Main Spec (that you are playing in the raid, unless you have discussed it with me previously) > Off Spec. I am to distribute all drops as fairly as possible, if for whatever reason you have an issue with how something is handled ask me; ultimately it's my decision what happens. If you are detracting from the efficiency of the raid, ie making stupid mistakes or not following directions, you can expect your requests for loot to be completely ignored. ...Zevoa1 May 27, 2014
May 26, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Fri 16th May 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 14. 1.27 MILL - 51k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 15. 1.39 MILL - 55.6k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 16. 1.15 MILL - 46.2k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 17. 1.12 MILL - 44.8k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 18. 1.34 MILL - 56.5k each - 3H + 14/14 Week 19. 1.29 MILL - 51.7k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 20. 1.16 MILL - 47.3k each - 2 H + 14/14 Week 21. 1.11 MILL - 44.7k each - 5H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 579 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Mains raid exp - 14/14 H Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 16th May 7:15PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 568) Tank - warbringer (warrior 579) Melee - Asunayuukî [150k] (dk 540) Melee - Ramlee [200k] (dk 540) Melee - Bombsta [150k] (paly 569) Melee - Melee - goyalice (druid 575) Range - Vîlás [300k-] (mix) Range - Heavenstrike [200k] (hunter 552) Range - Ingredient [150k] (mage 569) Range - Range - valley [100k] (priest 574) Range - Talisín (mage 580) Range - Avadon (lock 576) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (573) Range - Haggerti (hunter 574) Range - Foefire (mage 577) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 569) Range - Vosska (mage 571) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 563) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 570) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 570) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Moloña [80k] (druid 569) Healer - Reserves - Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi31 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 Selling various rare plate xmogs! I have multiple items of rare quality that id like to sell; -glorious plate set (can just buy legs, whatever's good) -vanguard sets ( individual sales are fine) And many more, message me in game for more info and for prices/ offers, if I'm not online feel free to mail me or post your name and intrest here and I'll be sure to get to you as soon as I can. Thanks!Virtuê1 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 [A] Immortal Dream 13/14h recruiting 25 man ! Immortal Dream is currently recruiting active raiders for 25 man , We have a strong core group of 15 raiders with a great deal of experience and previous experience in 25 man raiding in all expansions including vanilla Recruitment : Hunter - Yes Deathknight - Yes Paladin - Yes Mage - Yes Priest - Yes Shaman - Yes Warlock - Yes Warrior - Yes Druid - Yes Rogue - Yes Exceptional Players will be considered Raid Times : Wednesday 9:00pm - 12am st Thursday 9:00pm - 12am st Monday 9:00pm - 12am st Sunday 9:00pm - 12am st We expect you to : - Be able to use Teamspeak 3 have a working mic and be able to communicate clearly - Stable internet and a steady latency - Positive attitude and ability to take criticism - Be reliable and show up before raid prepared and ready We offer : - Repairs during raid nights - Feasts for food buff - A fun environment to experience raiding with a great group of people If your interested in applying post your application on our website http://immortal-dream.enjin.com/home For any other questions contact one of our officers in game Wrathsong , Jovan , Eironn , Michaelfox , Stardrop , TroypElronn12 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 looking for raiding guild 562ilvl looking for a raiding guild to finish off expansion with hell happy to join any mature based guildPëst0 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 WTB Spectral Tiger I'm wanting to buy a spectral Tiger, (none swift) will pay 240 - 260k Add benlowe#6566 for more information.:)Ingredient1 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 [A] Sturmgrenadier - Recruitment NOW OPEN! Who is Sturmgrenadier? "Since 2000, Sturmgrenadier, aka "SG", has opened its doors to gamers from around the world and all walks of life. We pride ourselves on having an adult gaming community in which we practice an operational and organizational tempo that far exceeds other online gaming groups. Although SG revolves its membership around massively multiplayer games like PS2, Eve Online, and World of Warcraft, we are also active in some of the smaller team oriented games such as League of Legends, Mechwarrior Online, and have a strong presence in World of Tanks. No matter where you are located in the world or your gaming experience, if you are a mature adult gamer that values teamwork, communication, mutual respect, and have the desire to have fun in games and win honorably, then you have found the right organization in Sturmgrenadier." - LostLogic ~ Sturmgrenadier CEO Welcome to Sturmgrenadier Oceania! www.sturmgrenadier.org We are finally opening recruitment for our guild in the following areas: Casual Players - Levelling / Social / Achievement Hunters / Pet & Mount Collectors PVP Players - Open PVP / 2's / 3's / 5's / RBG's Soft Core PVE - Dungeons / LFR Raids / Flex Raids / Normal Raids Hard Core PVE - Heroic Progression Raids / Challenge Modes / Raid Achievements The Basis of SG Oceania is to cater to mature gamers that are looking for a place to be part of a community that is more than your average guild. More than a bunch of teenagers trolling and raging. More than a bunch of Arrogant Elitist's putting you down and excluding you. That being said, we will have guild members playing WoW for all it offers, and for some, this includes Heroic Progression content, and we at SG Oceania will ensure this is an eventuality, while not removing the potential for others to raid along side us, or enjoy their particular venture into World of Warcraft. Specifically recruitment at the moment is for: Members who feel Sturmgrenadier is a good place for them WoW Veterans returning to the game, or looking ahead, to Warlords Of Draenor PVP'ers and Raiders alike looking for a new home where they will be welcome Hardcore Raiders for a core spot in a progression raid group to clear Heroic SoO For our Heroic Progression Raid team, we are recruiting to be able to start raiding come mid-late May. It will start as a 10 Man group and we will re-evaluate the situation once it is complete and stable. Obviously come Warlords of Draenor we will be moving to Mythic Raiding 20 Man. Raid Times for Heroic Core Raid will be: Wednesday - 8-11pm Server time (GMT +10) Thursday - 8-11pm Server time (GMT +10) Monday - 8-11pm Server time (GMT +10) Roles and the current demand Required for Heroic Core Raid: Tanks - High Healers - High MDPS - High RDPS - High FLEX RAIDS/NORMAL RAIDS/PVP RBG's -WILL- be set up once we have an officer in game to organise/lead them. :) Don't miss out, get in early! Please contact one of the following Officers in game, or check out our official Syndicate website where you can hit "Join Us - Apply Today" and find the WoW Oceania portal. Torcq - Guild Master/WoWOc SG Portal Commander & Heroic Raid Leader - joshflash#1470 Dawnbringer - Executive Officer - longknife#1982 Thunderfak - Recruitment Officer - Phoenix#1843 Shädéz - Roster Officer - shadez#1261Thunderfak4 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 LFG to raid in current and WoD Currently gearing through flexy and LFR and on omw to legendary cloak. well experienced mature got all talking applications i.g skype, mumble, vent willing to listen and help wherever possible quick learner #colvinau1539 add me if your interested current ilvl 529Phasing0 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 {A} Ret pally LF evening raiding guild. Hi there, I am a fairly freshly dinged ret pally looking to get into raiding on this server. I have a lot of experience with ret on another character on a US server. I am an american that just started a 3rd shift job so my times for US servers are terrible and its very hard to find anyone doing things most of the time so I leveled up a character on this server. I am still fairly undergeared but its so easy to obtain gear nowadays I will be able to gear up and be raid ready in a fairly short amount of time. What I'm really looking for here is a decent guild preferably running 25man content, but I'll be happy to join a 10man team. Like I said I work 3rd shift over in america so I would need a guild that starts at 8 or 9pm server time. I'm looking for a very active guild outside and inside of raids. About my raiding experience I cleared most of SoO before my schedule changed as a horde ret pally. But I've been reaiding sense mid BC fairly constantly and achieved server 2nd heroic lich king back in the day. I didn't raid much in cata because of real life inconveniences, but I was able to come back for MoP and ended up raid leading for a guild in pre ToT MoP (Something I don't really want to do again) Other than that I'm very situationaly aware and also an extremely competitive DPS. I'm one of those people who does everything they can to their character inside and out of raid times to push as much damage out as possible when I need to. But I think that pretty much sums it up. If you have any comments, questions or anything of that nature please reply to this thread or hit me up with my battle tag alfouran#1727 Thanks guys. =]Munstadis2 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 Wts spectral tiger mount card Hi guys i have an extra spectral tiger mount card so im looking to sell the mounts in game to anyone interested, Willing to sell to horde or allie (card is unredeemed) post offers here or mail them to me ingame to Khrod(horde) Zigur(allie) http://imgur.com/Izx3cvT proof that mine isn't a dupe and is really from a card.Khrod18 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 1/14 hm exp 566 mage looking for GMT +8 raid Tittle says all. Looking for heroic raiding group prefer ST 9pm or later.Posi1 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 <Sake> Horde Mal'Ganis Recruiting 7/14H Sake> 7/14 is a 10 man heroic guild with a solid roster that is looking to transfer into a 25 man group to prepare for Mythic Raiding. We are recruiting all exceptional players but are mainly looking to recruit range dps, and healers. Sake has heroic experience through all content with a few members that hold world first kills. Raid Days; Thursday 7:30pm - 11:30 EST, Sunday 5:30 - 9:30 EST, Monday 7:30 - 11:30 EST. We are a predominantly Australian based that have raiders from all around the world. We have a friendly raid environment with approachable officers and love to joke around. We are not here to baby sit people. You must have a mic and a stable internet connection. Our current recruitment needs; Highest Priority; Resto shaman Disc priest Resto druid Warlocks Boomkins Mages Shadow Priests Fury Warrior Medium Priority; Ele shaman Prot warrior Rogues Hunters Low Priority; We will recruit any class if the player is exceptional at their role, so do not hesitate if you think you are above par and still deserve a raid spot. If you are interested in joining our group and feel you are competent enough then please apply at sake.enjin.com or please contact either Filip or ammohammo in game.Arenadraws0 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 [A] LF normal raiding guild Hey guys, I'm a feral druid/boomkin looking for a normal raiding guild. I have 528 ilvl in my pve gear for both specs but I seem to have hit a gearing road block. For the last three weeks I have completed LFR and flex and in one week I one shotted the first three bosses of SoO in normal - however; I have received one piece of loot for each spec. Both of which have been rings. This is super frustrating as I feel like I'm hugely missing out on content due to gear requirements. I'd love to continue progressing which is why I've come to the forums. I'm super keen to get into normals and gear up. I'm usually online 4-5 hours a day (art student life) and I'm more than willing to dedicate more to progress. Thanks for the consideration Ps I'll log out in my pve gear as soon as I'm home so you lads can see my gearDurrid0 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 [A] 534 iLvL WW Monk LF raiding guild Recently came back to wow after quiting at the very begining of MoP. Been at it for about a month and a half now and have decided to main WW Monk. Been playing WoW since 3 months before the release of BC expansion. Toon name is Mydesign on frostmourne alliance side. Looking for a guild that are looking at or doing flex's and are soon after doing SoO normal. Can raid all days except Saturday nights, between 7 pm till midnight. Add my real id for more info, thank you in advance. Real ID: Zuel#1719Xplicit2 May 26, 2014
May 25, 2014 LF late night guild tank/healer/dps You pick! I have recently moved to asia from NA and am looking to server transfer for a raiding guild that works around my later schedule (starting raid at 10 AEST at the earliest). I currently have 7 Level 90s of different gear levels ranging from (500 il - 530) and am looking for a enjoyable guild to raid with for the rest of MoP and WoD. I've been raiding since BC and am a very experienced player and have played in guilds which have been leading the server in progression. I'm capable of healing/dps/tanking and am a consistent player who will never miss raids without a good amount of notice. I can fill most roles and am happy to master a specific toon if your raid needs it. Please let me know if you have room in you're raid and I am happy to setup a way for me to fill it. Post here please with any contact info, I will check often.Lighlbulb0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 My WoW Resume! High end guilds, consider me! Greetings, I'm hoping to find the perfect length for this personal introduction, so I can avoid tl:dr (thank you to everyone who replies to my thread with "tl;dr") as well as looking as if I didn't put forth any effort. In short, I'm a hardcore casual player. No, it's not a contradictory term. WoW takes up a huge chunk of my life, but I like to pursue my own goals in the game, and haven't made any real effort to push for raiding achievements, or high ratings in arena or RBGs. I'm not and never will be a multi-season gladiator, and I'm ok with that, but I'm much higher caliber than your 4-hour a week player who still hasn't discovered talent points. I'll cover some of my major selling points, and discuss what I'm looking for: Me: I'm 27 years old, a citizen of Florida, major in Criminal Justice, minor in psychology and have a career going, working at night, several days a week. I spend most of my time playing WoW, but still find time to spend with friends, usually doing nerdy activities. I've run several successful Dungeons & Dragons games over the years, and currently ST a W20 Werewolf The Apocalypse story. And no, I don't live with my parents, in their basement, or in any basement. I am a perfectly normal, well-adjusted adult. Like most guys, I enjoy movies about superheroes, giant robots who can turn into other things, and explosions. WoW / Guild History: I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, started shortly after Molten Core was opened. I have never seriously gotten into alts, playing my mage for the entire 10 years, always as fire spec. Originally, I started on Firetree-US server, as Alliance, which was a high population PvP server that was very active but always Horde dominated. My first real guild was <Epics>, which splintered apart, leaving me adrift for awhile. Eventually, I made some WoW friends, and brought my real-life friends into the mix and together we eventually created and ran the most successful PvP guild in the history of the server, <Terror Doctrine>. We thrived as Allies in a Horde dominated atmosphere for the entirety of WoTLK. We ran 10 or 15 man BGs, (keep in mind, this was back when you could queue in groups that large.), and lost only a small handful of those BGs ever. We tormented the Horde on the server in world PvP, camping quests areas, summoning stones, and for lengths of time, their major cities. Here is an old video of our antics, in Gurubashi Arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w837-YDIk-A This is the only video we took that remains, but their were dozens and dozens of these world PvP showdowns, most of them against our rival Horde guild, <D E R E L I C T >, which ultimately fell apart due to the severe beatings we gave them. All things come to an end, and <Terror Doctrine> fell apart, I joined <Reverends of Swagger>, and I was a major driving force behind getting Realm 1st, level 25 guild. Considering Horde side had a top 25 US guild at the time, and it was a high population realm, this was not especially easy, but we did it. Not long after that, Firetree suffered a mass exodus of everything, from the best of the best all the way down to casual players. As the PvP died, so did my guild. Once it was obviously clear that no one was going to be left to play with, I applied to <Intent>, which interested me because it was on a PvP server, Kel'Thuzad, and #1 World for guild achievements, and I believe is the only guild that has claimed every single guild server 1st. I was accepted, and found it very much to my liking, being full of highly rated players for PvP, and the best raiders the server had to offer. However, the guild has had to move to Thrall, and although it's labeled as a high population server, it's really more of a medium at best. Although I like the people in the guild, the server is absolutely dreadful. The game has lost much of it's luster since I've moved here, and I know it's time for me to move on. Additionally, I feel a couple of strong sellings points that should be pointed out: 516,000+ HKs - These were earned, not botted for. No small achievement. 16,760 achievement points. -Not a world leader in A.P., but still a good amount. 503 days played on my main character.That's some dedication right there! I love to help when I can. Need some ore at outrageously low prices? I got plenty to spare.Need some help doing Amphitheatre of Anguish or Ring of Blood for your alt? Porting and OMW! Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rabblerouser/simpleHönghúä3 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 [H] Trepidation [H] Trepidation (Frostmourne)- We are currently looking for skilled players to expand our guild roster. Recruitment is currently open in preparation for Mythic raiding in WoD. About us: Our guild consists of raiders that have raided together since 2011. We are mature, respectful, and driven to succeed - having raided competitively among the top 10 man groups on Frostmounre, Saurfang and Barthilas we have decided to move back to where it all started for us on Horde Frostmourne . We have a great deal of fun while raiding; as we do consider ourselves good friends, but also take progression very seriously. We pride ourselves in having a very strong, long-term foundation of players. ******************************************************************************* Current Needs (core positions available): Tanks: - Protection Paladin - Protection Warrior DPS: - Frost DK ******************************************************************************** ***We are also interested to hear from any exceptional players even if the class/spec you play is not listed*** Our Raid times (ST): Wednesday 7:00pm - 11:00pm Thursday 7:00pm - 11:00pm Monday 7:00pm - 11:00pm ***Most raiders are 550+ and we are going to Normal Modes (no Flex as previously stated)*** We have 14/14 normal mode leaders with years of Raid Leading Experience. What we expect: - Able to play at least one of your off-specs comfortably at a high level - Reliable and able to arrive at scheduled raid days and times - Focused and eager to research raid strategies and have excellent raid awareness - A positive player with a can-do attitude, open to constructive criticism; take ownership for your mistakes and work to fix them quickly - Able to learn on the fly, learn quickly and have some common sense What we can offer you: - A stable raiding guild in which the members have been raiding together for multiple years, paired with a solid officer core - A guild that is laid back and knows how to have a good time, while still being focused on progression and improving our play - A guild that is comprised of like-minded players that enjoy all aspects of the game - An enthusiastic approach to raiding where our group strives to always improve Other ingame services: - Challenge Mode runs - Mount / Achievement runs - Xmorg run General leveling and gearing help - etc etc We encourage a social and helpful team environment for all players. People with toxic/bad attitudes will be removed immediately. Add us if you'd like to discuss further! - Dmiiser - (Dmiiser#1170)Kodekkz0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTS Old Content runs -All Classic WoW (60) raid runs -All Burning Crusade (70) raid runs -Most WotLK (80) raid runs Mail me in-game on Kirbydissent Prices are ~550-700G per run. All loot is yours. Thanks.Kirbydissent0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB normal garrosh kill for FoS achivement Please add my battle tag for more details: Constantine#1444Helixstorm0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 best cm carry group is open for biz again hi there <honestly>'s cm carry division has once again reformed 4 business we were on break because of d3 and stuff but because dorfie looks cute in tier 3 and he needs money we are once again able to provide our certified Challenge Conqueror: Gold boosts ____________________________________________________________ Prices: 9/9 - 120k single cm - 15k discounts are available to bulk buyers and stuff like if u want to buy 9/9 on multiple characters ___________________________________________________________ 9/9 will get u the achieve 1 pandaren phoenix mount of ur choice (will be all 4 mounts in 6.0 tho) class specific cm set (unattainable in 6.0) undaunted title (unattainable in 6.0) note that these rewards are all character specific heres what u need to do: whisper me and talk to me -im usually online or add runeheal#1910 on btag - in the comment section, tell me how many characters u want cm gold on - if you need only specific cm dungeons tell me which ones u need - also list ur class and spec ____________________________________________________________ requirements: do the heroic dungeons, all 9 of them, otherwise u cant enter the dungeons on cm mode! :o ~3 hours of ur time we do 9/9 in 2 hours, but if everything f*cks up or someone dies then it might take an extra hour so just prepare 3 hours of ur time *just in case* also we have all the realm bests but some scrubs took them off us while we were playing other games for 4 months or whatever but we're still best so yeah u can take that to the bank also most of the [good] players in honestly are ... -raxxed so please take this into account if u can, we normally do cm sales starting at around ~6pmsvt - like 12 or so or whenever but sometimes its earlier but basically dont complain too much because not everyone has a life okay? thxRuneheal43 May 25, 2014
May 24, 2014 WTB Hope Ender Want to buy Hope Ender, lvl 70 BoE epic drop from the world boss in hellfire. Not going to pay some outrageous price so be reasonable and we can work something out. Fanx.Namikazé3 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 WTS Crimson Deathcharger title, hit me up in-game on zway#1952 also selling Jaina's LocketChillberry0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 Resto druid LF Singaporean based raiding guil Currently quite undergeared due to a 4 month hiatus Looking for a singaporean based guild that is undergoing progression or perhaps, needing a healer for a 2nd group or something. I may be under geared but im pretty skillful in my heals and have 11/14 NM SoO exp I do an average of 160k HPS in Iron Juggernaut LFR I always top the charts in my previous raiding guild despite having relatively lower iLvls I am what you need :)Tôuche1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 No Hope For Humanity 10/14H LF Heals/DPS No Hope For Humanity are an Alliance, Australian based mature raiding guild looking for heals and ranged dps to come in and trial for a core spot on H SOO with currently 10/14H down. We are will to look at any exceptional healers and DPS who would fit in with our guild. Seeking mainly: Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Frost/UH DK Balance Druid Any exceptional healer and DPS classes will also be considered. We raid Sun/Mon/Weds at 8.30-11.30 pm GMT + 10. World of Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/112882/ Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/frostmourne/No+Hope+For+Humanity/rating.tier16_25 Applicants must be able to: Turn up 15 minutes before raid Come fully prepared with flasks/food (carts are supplied but please have backup) Be able to think on your feet and adapt to new strategies Know your class Be 570+ ilvl as we are pushing progression and are not looking to gear people up. Previous tier raiding experience is preferable. Anybody interested please apply at our guild page http://nhfh-guild.org or post here.Desolüs4 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 Resto druid LF guild Hey I'm about to xfer over to frostmourne after an extended break from playing Wow. I'm fairly undergeared atm, however I'm an exceptionally skilled healer. I'll be looking for a raiding guild to join. I'm not too particular about anything other than awesomeness and that I can make your raid times, which would be pref 6pm-10pm GMT+10 Be advised I'm probably going to look to join a hardcore progression guild for WoD, but as that's quite a way away I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to bask in my awesomeness even if I have to leave you then. Reply here or add Daemon#1533Daemaniac0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 LF Social Guild (Horde) Hi Team, I have just returned after a few years and would like to join an active social guild preferably with AU or NZ members. I can only play at nights and some points of weekends. I am starting new so any help around bags would be nice also, but not required. A gothic/dark name wouldn't go amiss either!Osward0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 A~562 DK Tank LF Raiding Guild HI I am currently looking for a new raiding Guild for a permanent core spot my xp in normal mode is 25 man 13/14 and 10 man 14/14 my times are pretty flexible but not looking for extremely late raiding If you have any questions post here or add me in game Jason#6550 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Blloodtank/simpleBlloodtank1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 [A]Sunjois 25m SoO GDKP Fri 23rd May 7:15pmST Week 1. 474K - 18.9k each. 10/14 Week 2. 1 MILL - 40k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 3. 788K - 31.5k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 4. 1 MILL - 40K each. 1H + 13/14 Week 5. 1.33 MILL - 53.8k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 6. 1.1 MILL - 44k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 7. 947K - 39.4k each . 1H + 13/14 Week 8. 1.18 MILL - 47.2k each 1H + 14/14 Week 9. 859K - 35.1k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 10. 943K - 37.3k each. 2H + 13/14 Week 11. 1.13 MILL - 45.2k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 12. 999K - 40.1k each. 1H + 13/14 Week 13. 925K - 37.4k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 14. 1.27 MILL - 51k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 15. 1.39 MILL - 55.6k each. 1H + 14/14 Week 16. 1.15 MILL - 46.2k each. 2H + 14/14 Week 17. 1.12 MILL - 44.8k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 18. 1.34 MILL - 56.5k each - 3H + 14/14 Week 19. 1.29 MILL - 51.7k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 20. 1.16 MILL - 47.3k each - 2H + 14/14 Week 21. 1.11 MILL - 44.7k each - 5H + 14/14 Week 22. 1.22 MILL - 49k each - 4H + 14/14 GDKP Logs: http://tinyurl.com/q6k6uyj Will do 1-4 heroics depending on how many buyers/carriers we have at the time. If you are new to this, sign up on this forums like this; Chara name - Sunjoi Class/Spec/ilvl - Hunter / Surv / 579 Gold - 200k Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Sunjoi/simple Mains raid exp - 14/14 H Rules- Anyone not familiar with what a GDKP (gold) run is please read> http://forums.elitistjerks.com/index.php?/topic/76624-gdkp-run-discussion-spread-it-to-your-server/ This is a GDKP run. All items of value (Epics, Spirt of war, Pets ect) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. MUST HAVE VENT READY TO GO WHEN WE DO INVITES! You may be replaced if: - You AFK for more than 10 minutes without informing the Raid Leader - You DC for more than 10 minutes - Your Raid Performance is terrible, Eg: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS is terrible for your level of gear etc. - You will also be kicked if you do not bid on anything, that is an ilvl increase. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved and there is no main spec or off spec. The mod GDKPd will be used to keep track of bids and pot size which will be managed by the raid leader. Everyone must bring flasks to the raid. Feasts or carts will be provided and dropped only after half the raid needs more. Bring extra food along if you're going to die a lot. Starting Bids: Normal Armor - 5k Warforged Armor - 10k Tier Tokens - 15k (gloves/pants 10k) Normal Weapons - 15k Warforged Weapons - 25k Normal Trinkets - 15k Warforged Trinkets - 25k Heroic items are 10k more expensive per category Minium bidding increments of 1k. If an item receives no bids it will be DE'ed, no exceptions. All raid members are expected to be fully gemed, enchanted, reforged, meta ect.... Unless otherwise specified by the raid leader. ===================================== Friday 23rd May 7:15PM ST > 1:00AM Raid List. ===================================== Tank - Khaleesi [100k-] (warrior 568) Tank - warbringer (warrior 579) Melee - Ramlee [200k] (dk 540) Melee - Çalia [200k] (dk 568) Melee - Bombsta [150k] (paly 569) Melee - Durtykent [130k] (rogue 580 Melee - goyalice (druid 575) Range - Dylanryder [150k] (hunter 535) [alt Asunayuukî] Range - Bàlthàsàr mage 578) Range - Morricii [200k] (mage 563) Range - valley [100k] (priest 576) Range - Jowykarate [120k] (mage 558) Range - Priestbeeast [300k] (priest 568) Range - Ingredient [150k] (mage 570) Range - Rexy [200k] (druid 572) Range - Talisín (mage 580) Range - Giñgerdeath [45k] (573) Range - Haggerti (hunter 574) Range - Foefire (mage 577) Range - Tenkai [100k-] (hunter 569) Range - Vosska (mage 571) Range - Jadeedshadow (shaman 563) Healer - Mystère [100k-] (priest 570) Healer - Dellusional [60k] (shaman 570) Healer - worgsun [100k-] (druid 570) Healer - Yeabrah [350k] (druid 575) Healer - Moloña [200k] (druid 573) Reserves - Ratxox [115k] (paly 579) Please note that being a GDKP raid spots are available to buyers with the highest gold, if you notice your name go into reserve its because another person is willing to spend more than you. Anyone interested please post on the forums to get onto the list. The list is subject to change, it is in no way set it stone.Sunjoi26 May 24, 2014
May 23, 2014 Sacrifice at the Moonglade I will be sacrificing my character to the Elune gods in Moonglade. After a long and weary eight year battle slaying dragons and horde it is time to hang up the mace and take off the armour to part this world. In my time over the years I have enjoyed many things and raided with many guilds including Exodus, Fatal Impact?, Knights of Frostmourne, Conceit, The Cabal, Harvesters of Sorrow, Centurion Knights, Twelve, Tsunami, Strawberry Milkshake (one of my favourite), Agony, Archons, Yuva, Ravi, Bismarck. For those who like me have been playing since Frostmourne opened, it has been an epic journey. Here is a list of a few favourite things; Best mount is the Wintersaber as I farmed this with Kiingy @ 50 rep per hand in. Best achievement is "the undying", Biggest failure was trying to get ToGC mount and achievements. Best pet is Murky the Glad. Best druid tier for me personally was dungeon set 2. Best raid was Ulduar, then Firelands, worse raid was ToGC obviously. Nothing will ever beat Vanilla. As I will be not needing anything from my character I am giving away all of my pets. To claim one, simply write your details like this; Name of desired pet, then character name followed with faction. Eg, Lil Rag - Malfu [A] I will only be giving one per away per character, so pick wisely. Additionally, I will be trading the pet to you and you must be a level 90 character. I have both horde and alliance characters so faction is irrelevant. First in, first served, however if you know me personally, send me a message and I will reserve it for you. I will compile a list each day. Anyone I deem to be greedy with get nothing. Only list one pet or I will ignore your post. I also have a guild bank with all but one tab and many enchanting mats and other items in it. I have about 200 gold so don't bother asking. I am going to give this to someone [A] on the day in Moonglade. Memento moriMalsethius37 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 <FCNG> 10/14H 25M (Sat/Sun 12-4.30pm SvT) LFM <For Crits N Giggles> We are the top 25 man weekend raiding guild in the Oceanic Server of Frostmourne, raiding on a tight 2 days - 9 hours raiding schedule. Our raiders mainly come from Australasia, with a handful of people from the state sides (Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, India, Japan, United States, Mexico). We come from all walks of life, but we have one thing in common: we prefer a weekend raid schedule due to our commitments during the week. Our goal as a guild is to strive to maintain a healthy reputation as a successful 25 man raiding guild. We want to achieve and sustain end game content progression with a competitive nature, with clearing all normal and heroic content in upcoming content patches and expansions in a timely manner. Our intention is to build a strong team, and be prepared to move into WoD Mystic raid competitively. Looking to complete our core of raiders for Siege of Orgrimmar (565+ ilevel with 4/14H experience): High Priority: - Warlock - Boomkin - Ele Shaman - Ret Pally - Holy Pally Medium Priority: - Mage - Spriest All other outstanding applicants are welcome and encouraged to apply. Cross Realm Trial is acceptable, but neither gear nor EPGP will be awarded to Cross Realm Trial. Raid Times SAT 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (FRI 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) SUN 11.45am - 4.30pm Server Time/AEDT (SAT 6.45pm - 11.30pm Central Standard Time) Progression 25 Man - 10/14H SoO Any questions contact Denots/Uluar/Mcjággèrz/Ekspozed/Naagato in game or head to our website and fill in an application: www.forcritsngiggles.enjin.comEkspozed0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Ahead of the Curve Hey I would like to buy the Ahead of the Curve achievement for the mount before it is unobtainable. I stopped raiding back in November and unfortunately my guild only got to Thok. I would just like it over with as I am not as active as I use to be since the content is so boring now. Please contact me in-game for price negotiations Nymphia#1425Nymphotic0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB 8/9 Gold Cmode carry. looking for a 8/9 gold cmode carry. Allready have TOJS MUST ACCEPT GOLD ON DIFFERENT SERVER (KHAZ'GOROTH) Paying 130k. add Demoinic#1139 if interestedCuddlé0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 [A] Saurfang guild 1/14HM LF WARLOCK Hi everyone, this is just for anyone who may be interested in looking for Heroic progression and would be willing to realm change if the fit is right. Lunar Solaris is an Alliance Saurfang guild, currently 1/14H. our raid team requires a Warlock at this point in time and our raid times are Wed/Sat/Sun 7:30-11pm. Our guild is friendly, social and mainly based along the east coast of Australia. More info can be found here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12427712889 or you can just add my btag Quasic#1499 and we can chat.Quasic5 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Transferring to Frostmourne Hello, I'm transferring to Frostmourne Alliance later this afternoon. I'm looking for a guild that's doing Heroic progression and would want a replacement tank/dps (Prefer tank) for their guild. I'm 10/14H. I'm from Thaurissan, so progression isn't really a selling point. Work currently makes me unable to raid full time as I have to start at 4am most days. I'm willing to join a guild that has lower heroic progression. Much prefer an Australian guild due to raiding times Cheers!Catastrophic0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 LF guild to help level, making a new toon. Hey everyone, im sick of my old realm and horde toons and have decided that im going to make a new toon on Frostmourne Alliance. I cbf paying for a xfer lol, so I will be levelling from 1-90. im looking for a guild that can help me along the way so I don't loose interest, im happy to help a guild level, don't care what level it is, just needs active friendly GM and or members :] . and I need a supply of bags and if kind enough maybe some gold :] cheers leave a comment if anyones interested.Curzes1 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Level 25 Guild! - Alliance Hi, Looking to buy level 25 guild, please post your BT and ill contact you :) Has to be on Frostmourne Alliance!Magicx0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Gold cm As the title says - haven't decided which character I want. Add Harmonise or Harmonize#1698Harmonise0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTT 20k Alliance gold for 20k Horde gold As title suggest in need of trading 20k Alliance gold (my gold) for 20k horde gold. If interested hit me up in game or Btag Cooper#1602Kaze0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 [A] <Slash Cry> Heroic Raiding - MAGE! Our Vision ___________________________________________________________________ <Slash Cry> is an Alliance based newly formed guild on Frostmourne. The guild is a reformation of a mix of players ranging from 4 HMode for our least experienced all the way to 11 Hmodes for our most experienced raider. After taking a break from WoW we are rebuilding the elite squad of players to push current heroic content as we prepare for patch 6.0 for Mythic 20 Man raiding. Currently we are looking to form a solid 10 man heroic raiding team and then will look to expand to recruit into our WoD squad. With the release of WoD we wish to aim for a server rank within top 10 for progression. If your looking for a friendly raiding guild who takes raiding seriously to push heroic modes but at the same time looks to have a laugh then this guild is for you. <Slash Cry> is a family not just a team. ____________________________________________________________________ Schedule ____________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Sunday 7:30pm - 10:30pm (AEST) Monday (Progression days only and when needed) 7:30pm - 1030pm (AEST) ___________________________________________________________________ Recruiting ___________________________________________________________________ Tanks: 1 Spot with Heroic Experience Heals: With offspec DPS Melee DPS: FULL Range DPS: MAGE or any other Range (no Hunter or Lock) ___________________________________________________________________ Requirements ___________________________________________________________________ - 565++ iLvl - Looking to push Heroic Modes, looking for geared and ready people (exceptions can be made) - Heroic experience preferred - Communication (microphone) - Maturity, Ambition and Respect ____________________________________________________________________ Questions & Queries ____________________________________________________________________ If you have any questions about, please feel free to contact: Kqt (BT: kashf1#1545)Kqt8 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 564 disc/shadow 7/14 heroic +thok LF Hguild Hey Disc priest LF heroic raiding guild, I am a 564 disc with a fair shadow os. looking for an active guild with some good lads in it who are pretty serious about raiding. I have done the first 7 heroic bosses and thok heroic which was a progression kill and put out about 240k HPS. I have world of logs if you wanna check it out. 22 year old bloke who has played wow since BC and spent time raiding BT and SWP so I know what dedication is needed to be a serious raider. I'm also a 2200 arena and 2200 RBG player. I have all voice and a good mic Willing to faction change for the right guild Good internet with a top of the range Alienware computer. Have Hellscream's war staff as main wep, may be on my mage from time to time. if you think you may have an opening then hit me up on here and post your raid times, days and heroic progression with your btag so we can talk more. CheersZthuglyf6 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 [A] <Guild repairs> 6/14HM LFM DPS Guild Repairs is a 10 man raiding guild looking for active and keen raiders to fill our team. We are progressing fast and are looking to fill our core spots ASAP. Raid times: Wed-Sun-Mon 7:30-1030 AEST We are in need of: DPS: Mage/warlock ~high priority Heals: Tanks: If your class/spec is not here but your interested on having a trial please contact my real ID Also. Mightadin#1330Cicatriser0 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 [A]LF Ele + Dpriest/Rdruid for CM: Gold 9/9 Need: Elemental Shaman + Dpriest/Rdruid for CM Gold ALL 9 on ALLIANCE wiseguy#1599 experience required (don't want downs)Sasaxo2 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 [H] WTS Alchemy profession Kit Hi everyone, Selling Alchemy profession kit just whisper me in game for more information. Thanks !Puypuya0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 WTS Shadowmourne loot Jaina's Locket - 20k Sylvanas' Music Box - 20k Muradin's Favor - 20k Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger - 50k (Sold) Willing to negotiate / willing to accept trades of gold + items Fumeiyo#1742 if interested.Fumeiyo1 May 21, 2014