Garona

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Feb 28 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax8 Feb 28
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garona to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Fair Enough, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Focus Fire, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
6d WTT for Emerald Beholder Eyepatch I need a leather emerald beholder patch. https://www.wowhead.com/item=31219/emerald-beholder-eye&bonus=3763 I've killed this chump 3 times now and gotten 2 mails and a plate. Willing to trade either of those or fair market value.Oceanseleven0 6d
Sep 16 Noctum Recruiting for Wed/Th 9-11 Raids We are looking for dps specifically. Heal or Tank offspec is always useful, but it will be offspec. We raid 4 hours/week and have maintained AotC the last 2 expacs. We won't be cutting edge or mythic raiders, but always raid current content. If you enjoy raiding current content with a strong and stable group with a limited raid schedule, please consider us. Cheers.Winstonwolff0 Sep 16
Sep 14 Looking for an old friend And I highly doubt people will know her..but... FREEBIE...WHERE ARE YOU?Archona0 Sep 14
Sep 13 [H] Sylvanas for Warchief <Sylvanas for Warchief> is a small casual N/H raid guild that aims to foster a helpful and close-knit environment. We welcome new players and veterans alike.. No experience necessary, but please have a willingness to learn, follow direction, be punctual and reliable. Guild provides most raiding necessities (Enchants, Gems, Consumables). Schedule Wednesday & Thursday 7:15 - 10p CST (realm time) Recruiting We are looking for a few more DPS to round out our raid team. Priority classes/specs: Rogue (subtlety, assassination), Hunter (any), Druid (feral, balance), DH (havoc), DK (frost, unholy), Monk (ww), Priest (shadow) Sorry, we do not currently require any dedicated tanks. We could use a swing healer, prefer either WW Monk with MW offspec, or Shadow Priest with Holy offspec (no Disc, please). Contact GM - Ðirt - Btag: Chemtale#11302 - Discord: Chemtale#9347 Officers - Zariva, Lightbrew, Ayathul, AmorianÐizzy7 Sep 13
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 4 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Server merge? Please? This server is empty lol.Kraed2 Sep 2
Aug 31 Garona Weekend Raiders Needed! The Knights Radiant(semi-casual) weekend raiding one to two nights a week no more then 2-3hrs per night We are looking for raiders for sat and or sun nights 7pm garona time prob going for 15-20 people tops keeping it low key unless more become interested Normal/Heroic ( mythic upon request) Need more info. contact me Eragonis#1902 character BlackthornBlackthorn2 Aug 31
Aug 25 [A] Looking for Semi-Casual Guild I'm looking for a guild for myself and a couple friends. Let me know if this seems to line up with your guild. Size: Around 10 or more active members in the 9PM EST to 11PM EST time range on week nights. Seriousness: Looking for people who aim to win, but do not rage on a wipe. Casual, but derive the most fun from accomplishing difficult tasks. Activities: At level cap, primarily dungeons for progression with maybe some weekend raiding depending on the schedule. Classes: Currently our mains are Priest (Holy), Demon Hunter (Vengence), RogueMalycto1 Aug 25
Aug 21 H - Looking for Guild Hi All, I have just recently gotten back to playing and I know this is a low pop server , but if there are any raiding guilds/pvp guilds that are looking for a rogue please feel free to contact me in game. Thanks.Slicedbark0 Aug 21
Aug 17 [A] <Dunder Mifflin>LF Weekend Raiders Dunder Mifflin is a midsize paper supply company in Pennsylvania. More specifically, it is a startup weekend raid guild for BFA. We've started as 5 irl friends who have been playing on and off since Vanilla. We're looking for more dedicated players to join our motley crew of adventurers to progress through raiding content on Friday+Saturday nights. If you have a good sense of humor and a willingness to work in a startup, please message/snail mail me in game - Garona:Oxilili "We do not offer college credit, we can not give you any sort of pay, but it is a really fun work environment!"Oxilili0 Aug 17
Aug 10 looking around So recently I been looking around because I am interested in possibly starting a guild to move into bfa and progress through, I have been searching around low to med pop servers. Obviously with low pop servers the biggest obstacle is finding enough people to make a useful guild so my question to this server is how are thing here the ratio H:A, the quality to activeness of guilds currently on this server etc.Slappypappy3 Aug 10
Aug 7 WTT "Enchant" name. WTT This name for a rare battle pet. I made this toon maybe 10 years ago when my main server was down. Thought I'd let it go to someone for an easy trade. For credibility, check my wowprogress Strike - Frostmourne US and you'll see all my characters on that server. Btag rei#6294Enchant0 Aug 7
Aug 6 My guild has been dead for over a year now So i'm looking for a new one. I'm not much of a raider. I'm mostly just looking for some people to talk with while playing. Not having 1 other person online (if i'm lucky) every 3 weeks. Honestly i'm just bored and looking for some people to talk with...Rykaal0 Aug 6
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Looking for Casual Raiding Guild Semi-exerpienced Legion Prot Pally looking for a casual raiding guild. Used to dedicated a lot of hours but life got busy. But I'm back on a casual basis now so looking to raid in BFA. hit me a message on Xurelto in game.Alexenoxu0 Jul 29
Jul 21 m raid guilds for bfa? Will there be any raid guilds on garona doing mythic raiding? I think we might need the whole server to be on at one time to fill the m raid tho.. but I'm wondering what's out there.Riest1 Jul 21
Jul 21 Garona OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 Community Group Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 ...Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 18 Garona is up For nowThandraug0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Anyone else able to get in? not I... ?Cathius0 Jul 17
Jun 30 <Los Burritos Banditos>! LF BFA Raiders LBB is a relaxed raid group looking to add more to our core team and eventually fill up for mythic content. Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday from 6:30-10:00 Central time. (Garona Realm) We run a laid back raid group that works towards casually progressing through current content. Currently: 7/8 Normal Uldir What we’re looking for: Ranged DPS! (Updated 9/12/2018) Feel free to add me on Btag with any questions! Lealion#1841, or send mail to Lealion-Garona (GM).Lealion37 Jun 30
Jun 18 LFG Looking for an active horde raiding guild. Took a year long break and ready to get back into the swing of things.Maxcimusslay0 Jun 18
Jun 7 Heroic Argus Sales Hello Garona Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I take gold on several servers. My group runs several times a week. If you are interested, add my btag: Kevin#110720 or whisper Lifewalker-garona in game. We stream the runs on twitch.tv/kevinramm! Thanks!Solarwalker6 Jun 7
Jun 2 Do Something Interesting!! Remember when this place was popping? Me either.Tameyoface6 Jun 2
May 30 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion I'll go directly to the point. I am willing to pay 150k golds for that item. If you have nothing to do in-between Legion and Battle for Azeroth and want to make 150k golds, farm that and COD it to me (my Warlock's name is Rastaajin). I've been trying to do the runs but I suck at it and luck/RNG is not by my side. Hopefully you are lucky enough for the Tome to drop.Kfourswag0 May 30
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 <Fear No Evil> Garona Fear No Evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ATBT 8/11 (Guild has AOTC) N ATBT 11/11 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to start a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Discord (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you cant make one please put not attending or maybe •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Antorus, the Burning Throne progression and the new BFA Raids, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Jjennypoo1 May 21
May 14 Looking for a guild Hello all, I am looking for a guild to get into raiding again. I have experience raiding in legion during emerald nightmare heroic and have aotc from it. My availability is Monday-Friday 10pm-2am. I have open availability on weekends. Currently 930ivl Thanks for reading.Lowin0 May 14
May 13 [A]Rogue LF Guild Hello all, I boosted this character two to three weeks ago. It is my first Alliance toon, and I'm looking for a guild to hang out with and possibly raid. My availability is Wednesday-Friday 5PM EST to whenever, although I'm online for at least a few hours every day of the week. I'm currently 923, although that's going up every week. I have 11/11 Normal ABT experience and everything up to Coven in Heroic experience on my Horde side characters. I'm specced and have put most of my AP into Outlaw, but I'm working on Assassination as well, I am averaging about 1.3mil burst dps, and 850-900k sustained. Unfortunately because it is basically a new character I don't have logs to link, but on my paladin at the beginning of ABT ( my guild stopped raiding a few months ago) I had 80th percentile logs for both healing and DPS, so I promise I know what I'm doing. Currently I'm not looking for a hard core raiding guild who is pushing mythic or anything like that, just some cool peeps to hang with and raid, maybe push for Curve and just have a good time. (If you're checking my armory, i haven't bothered enchanting or gemming anything because i'm in the process of replacing and optimizing gear, but I will be doing that shortly.) Anyway, thanks for the consideration, and hopefully we can hang out together soon.Apocrypha0 May 13
May 9 940 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. Also willing to relam/faction change for the right group. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407 Thanks!Bigbearclaws1 May 9
May 9 (A) fear no evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ToS 7/9 N ToS 9/9 H NH 4/10 N NH 10/10 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to stat a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Vent (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Tomb Of Sargers progression, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively vent conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Recruitment Officer -Vipersting#1499 Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Sinsterblade2 May 9
May 9 2 of us looking for alliance garona guild. 2 of us looking for a Garona Alliance guild. Adult casual or raiding guild. 2 110 bm hunters. Mostly casual play. Looking for a large guild.Nsomnya1 May 9
May 9 LF ACTIVE GUILD hi i am looking for a active guild ally or horde have maxed toons on both sides ally preferred. I am looking for ppl that run together pvp, tw,dungeons and fun lately in last 2 expac i have not be able to hardcore raid due to work and 2 small children. I play all classes and have 9 geared toons mostly ally. I have raided casual and hardcore dont care either or just looking for fun active guild that runs together.Darketok1 May 9
May 9 <Fear No Evil> Garona Fear No Evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ATBT 7/11 (Guild has AOTC) N ATBT 11/11 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to start a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Discord (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you cant make one please put not attending or maybe •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Antorus, the Burning Throne progression and the new BFA Raids, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Jjennypoo0 May 9
May 3 [A]<Epitomé> is now recruiting for BFA! Epitomé is a newly created guild on Garona who's main goal is to clear heroic content in a timely manner with the end goal being to push mythic content. So if you find yourself not happy with current progression in your guild maybe give Epitomé a shot. No set raid schedule is in place yet that will be figured out once the guild is up and running. If interested contact me via my Btag TomYoung#11775 Sénna0 May 3
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 Garona I miss Garona and NobrakesUncleßeano0 May 1
Apr 29 LF Farmer for Hire I doubt anyone even looks at this forum anymore, but I'll give it a go. If anyone is looking to earn some gold by farming some REALLY weird-!@# materials for me, I will give you standard market ratings (willing to negotiate) and am looking to buy a few hundred thousand gold on mats. Respond here if interested and I will see about how best to contact you in-game.Marlaies0 Apr 29
Apr 9 [A] Psycho Squirrel Patrol Open Recruitment! (Yes, we're still around...) We are a level 25 casual-ish guild & have no level, skill or age requirements to join. Over all, we strive for a relaxed and generally groovy atmosphere. Learn oh, so much more on www.PsychoSquirrel.orgJulianbashir6 Apr 9
Mar 28 <A> Firehawk-Proudmore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 10 Subseq [A] 5/11M Guild Environment and Expectations Subseq is a close knit guild that focuses on a two day progression schedule. We understand that life comes first and this is just a game, so we try our best to accommodate that within our community. However, our focus is on progression. We expect our raiders to have good attendance, be open to constructive criticism, and be accountable for themselves. As a side note, we do use some strong language and our discord contains some adult themes, so if that's not something you care for then maybe we aren't the guild for you. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7pm-10pm CST Thursday: 7pm-10pm CST Sunday: 7pm-10pm CST (optional fun/alt run) Needs: Currently we're hovering around 20-22 people each week, but there's always absences/things coming up causing us to be short or pull in those that don't raid with us too often. If you can consistently attend our raid nights we would love to hear from you. We also have a number of people that enjoy pushing M+. We would love to add more to get more groups pushing higher keys. If our guild sounds like something you would be interested in please apply. We will contact you as soon as possible! Contact: Bnet: Cad#11885 / Discord: Cad#3452Cad0 Mar 10
Mar 3 THNT **Paid XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3