Garona

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Feb 28 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax8 Feb 28
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garona to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Fair Enough, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Focus Fire, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
21h m raid guilds for bfa? Will there be any raid guilds on garona doing mythic raiding? I think we might need the whole server to be on at one time to fill the m raid tho.. but I'm wondering what's out there.Riest1 21h
1d Garona OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 Community Group Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 ...Vvarleader0 1d
4d Garona is up For nowThandraug0 4d
4d Anyone else able to get in? not I... ?Cathius0 4d
Jun 30 <Los Burritos Banditos>! LF BFA Raiders LBB is a relaxed raid group looking to add more to our core team and eventually fill up for mythic content. Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday from 6:30-10:30 Central time. (Garona Realm) We run a laid back raid group that works towards casually progressing through current content. Currently: 11/11 Heroic Antorus What we’re looking for: Raiders for BFA! Feel free to add me on Btag with any questions! Lealion#1841, or send mail to Lealion-Garona (GM).Lealion37 Jun 30
Jun 18 LFG Looking for an active horde raiding guild. Took a year long break and ready to get back into the swing of things.Maxcimusslay0 Jun 18
Jun 7 Heroic Argus Sales Hello Garona Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I take gold on several servers. My group runs several times a week. If you are interested, add my btag: Kevin#110720 or whisper Lifewalker-garona in game. We stream the runs on twitch.tv/kevinramm! Thanks!Solarwalker6 Jun 7
Jun 2 Do Something Interesting!! Remember when this place was popping? Me either.Tameyoface6 Jun 2
May 30 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion I'll go directly to the point. I am willing to pay 150k golds for that item. If you have nothing to do in-between Legion and Battle for Azeroth and want to make 150k golds, farm that and COD it to me (my Warlock's name is Rastaajin). I've been trying to do the runs but I suck at it and luck/RNG is not by my side. Hopefully you are lucky enough for the Tome to drop.Kfourswag0 May 30
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 <Fear No Evil> Garona Fear No Evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ATBT 8/11 (Guild has AOTC) N ATBT 11/11 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to start a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Discord (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you cant make one please put not attending or maybe •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Antorus, the Burning Throne progression and the new BFA Raids, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Jjennypoo1 May 21
May 14 Looking for a guild Hello all, I am looking for a guild to get into raiding again. I have experience raiding in legion during emerald nightmare heroic and have aotc from it. My availability is Monday-Friday 10pm-2am. I have open availability on weekends. Currently 930ivl Thanks for reading.Lowin0 May 14
May 13 [A]Rogue LF Guild Hello all, I boosted this character two to three weeks ago. It is my first Alliance toon, and I'm looking for a guild to hang out with and possibly raid. My availability is Wednesday-Friday 5PM EST to whenever, although I'm online for at least a few hours every day of the week. I'm currently 923, although that's going up every week. I have 11/11 Normal ABT experience and everything up to Coven in Heroic experience on my Horde side characters. I'm specced and have put most of my AP into Outlaw, but I'm working on Assassination as well, I am averaging about 1.3mil burst dps, and 850-900k sustained. Unfortunately because it is basically a new character I don't have logs to link, but on my paladin at the beginning of ABT ( my guild stopped raiding a few months ago) I had 80th percentile logs for both healing and DPS, so I promise I know what I'm doing. Currently I'm not looking for a hard core raiding guild who is pushing mythic or anything like that, just some cool peeps to hang with and raid, maybe push for Curve and just have a good time. (If you're checking my armory, i haven't bothered enchanting or gemming anything because i'm in the process of replacing and optimizing gear, but I will be doing that shortly.) Anyway, thanks for the consideration, and hopefully we can hang out together soon.Apocrypha0 May 13
May 9 940 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, Just wanted to take a moment to leave this out there for anyone interested. As the title says, 940 Guardian Druid, with AoTC. Looking for active, social, and awesome guild with a consistent raid schedule. Would like to either farm heroic and progress mythic, or just progress through Mythic. I don't have any pulls yet on mythic bosses, but have familiarized myself with the fights and the additional mechanics present. Looking for something either 9pm or later, EST OR daytime raiding from 9am until around 2pm EST. Either work really. Looking for more than 'raid logging' as well. I would like to actually enjoy the people I'm clearing content with, and have a reason to want to log in. So social and engaged are equally important. Also willing to relam/faction change for the right group. If interested, by all means, please contact me through Discord or BTag. Btag- Proteansoul#1851 Discord- Big Bear#9407 Thanks!Bigbearclaws1 May 9
May 9 (A) fear no evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ToS 7/9 N ToS 9/9 H NH 4/10 N NH 10/10 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to stat a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Vent (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Tomb Of Sargers progression, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively vent conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Recruitment Officer -Vipersting#1499 Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Sinsterblade2 May 9
May 9 2 of us looking for alliance garona guild. 2 of us looking for a Garona Alliance guild. Adult casual or raiding guild. 2 110 bm hunters. Mostly casual play. Looking for a large guild.Nsomnya1 May 9
May 9 LF ACTIVE GUILD hi i am looking for a active guild ally or horde have maxed toons on both sides ally preferred. I am looking for ppl that run together pvp, tw,dungeons and fun lately in last 2 expac i have not be able to hardcore raid due to work and 2 small children. I play all classes and have 9 geared toons mostly ally. I have raided casual and hardcore dont care either or just looking for fun active guild that runs together.Darketok1 May 9
May 9 <Fear No Evil> Garona Fear No Evil Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time) Current Progression: H ATBT 7/11 (Guild has AOTC) N ATBT 11/11 We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday. Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets. We would like to start a RBG Team as well. Realm: Garona Requirements: •Discord (voice server) •Enchant & gem your gear. •Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food •80% Attendance Requirement •Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before) •Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you cant make one please put not attending or maybe •Know your class •Admit your mistakes •Be open to constructive criticism •A positive attitude and patience •In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content •Have a reliable working computer •Be communicative about any problems you may be having •Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves •Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site. •Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance. •New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome. Our Focus: We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Antorus, the Burning Throne progression and the new BFA Raids, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority). Heals: (Need: Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Melee DPS: (Need: Medium) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Tanks: (Need:Low) Open to Exceptional & Casual Players Our Mission: If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you. If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530 AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507 Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969 GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932 Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com We look forward to hear from you.Jjennypoo0 May 9
May 6 [H] Sylvanas for Warchief <Sylvanas for Warchief> is a small casual raid guild that aims to foster a helpful and close-knit environment. We welcome new players and veterans alike.. No experience necessary, but please have a willingness to learn, follow direction, be punctual and reliable. Guild provides all raiding necessities (flasks, food, enchants, gems, and potions). We are a Normal/Heroic raid guild, and have no intention to do Mythic Raiding. Schedule Wednesday & Thursday ?? - 10p CST (start time yet to be determined, will not be earlier than 7p) Recruiting We are currently looking for any and all DPS for BfA, tank or heal offspec is a plus. No class/spec preferences at this time. Sorry, we do not currently require any dedicated tanks or healers! Contact GM - Ðirt - Btag: Chemtale#11302 - Discord: Chemtale#9347 Officers - Brewid, Zariva, Astrem, AzariseÐizzy3 May 6
May 3 [A]<Epitomé> is now recruiting for BFA! Epitomé is a newly created guild on Garona who's main goal is to clear heroic content in a timely manner with the end goal being to push mythic content. So if you find yourself not happy with current progression in your guild maybe give Epitomé a shot. No set raid schedule is in place yet that will be figured out once the guild is up and running. If interested contact me via my Btag TomYoung#11775 Sénna0 May 3
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 Garona I miss Garona and NobrakesUncleßeano0 May 1
Apr 29 LF Farmer for Hire I doubt anyone even looks at this forum anymore, but I'll give it a go. If anyone is looking to earn some gold by farming some REALLY weird-!@# materials for me, I will give you standard market ratings (willing to negotiate) and am looking to buy a few hundred thousand gold on mats. Respond here if interested and I will see about how best to contact you in-game.Marlaies0 Apr 29
Apr 9 [A] Psycho Squirrel Patrol Open Recruitment! (Yes, we're still around...) We are a level 25 casual-ish guild & have no level, skill or age requirements to join. Over all, we strive for a relaxed and generally groovy atmosphere. Learn oh, so much more on www.PsychoSquirrel.orgJulianbashir6 Apr 9
Mar 28 <A> Firehawk-Proudmore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 10 Subseq [A] 5/11M Guild Environment and Expectations Subseq is a close knit guild that focuses on a two day progression schedule. We understand that life comes first and this is just a game, so we try our best to accommodate that within our community. However, our focus is on progression. We expect our raiders to have good attendance, be open to constructive criticism, and be accountable for themselves. As a side note, we do use some strong language and our discord contains some adult themes, so if that's not something you care for then maybe we aren't the guild for you. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7pm-10pm CST Thursday: 7pm-10pm CST Sunday: 7pm-10pm CST (optional fun/alt run) Needs: Currently we're hovering around 20-22 people each week, but there's always absences/things coming up causing us to be short or pull in those that don't raid with us too often. If you can consistently attend our raid nights we would love to hear from you. We also have a number of people that enjoy pushing M+. We would love to add more to get more groups pushing higher keys. If our guild sounds like something you would be interested in please apply. We will contact you as soon as possible! Contact: Bnet: Cad#11885 / Discord: Cad#3452Cad0 Mar 10
Mar 3 THNT **Paid XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Spicegold2 Mar 1
Feb 28 Priest & Druid/Lock 5/11M LF weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina0 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Core Two> 6/9M ToS recruiting DPS <Core Two> (Alliance - US-Garona) is a guild of experienced and long-time raiders. We strive to always push ourselves and each other to perform at our best. Our Needs: HIGH PRIORITY CURRENTLY - ranged DPS (pref with healing OS, but not required) Medium priority - melee DPS (pref with healing OS, but not required) We are always seeking out and recruiting for exceptional players of any class. If you feel like you would be a good fit, please do apply, regardless of our recruitment needs at the current time. We WILL get back to you very soon. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday 8PM-11 CST Current Progression: 6/9 Mythic ToS Past Progression: 10/10 M Nighthold 10/10 H Nighthold 3/3 Mythic - Trials of Valor 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic – Highmaul 10/10 Mythic – Blackrock Foundry 13/13 Mythic – Hellfire Citadel Raid and Guild Environment: <Core Two> is an extremely close 18+ guild who are very active socially. Our raid, Mumble, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. All of our raiders are expected to be receptive to constructive criticism and open to suggestions and discussion regarding talents, playstyle, and any other factors which would benefit the group best. If you are easily offended or unable to handle constructive criticism, this is probably not the guild for you. We are not interested in individuals or large egos, as our primary goal is betterment of the group as a whole. If you have any further questions feel free to contact anthren#1139 or kayara#1331 in game, or apply at coretwo.shivtr.comKayyarra24 Feb 28
Feb 28 Which realm should Garona be connected with? From my understanding, despite being one of the lowest pop realms, Garona was never connected because there weren't any central realms left to connect it with. When PvP realms become the same as PvE realms, more central realms will become available. I took a look at the central PvP realms that haven't been merged and found the following: Burning Legion Illidan Korgath Mal'Ganis Sargeras Obviously, Illidan and Sargeras are out of the question for obvious reasons (they both have ~800k players), so out of the other three, which one would be best to be connected with? Here's the stats for Garona: Total population: 190,669 Alliance population: 126,590 Horde population: 64,077 And here's the stats for the other realms: Burning Legion Total population: 301,083 Alliance population: 127,497 Horde population: 173,585 Korgath Total population: 284,815 Alliance population: 198,606 Horde population: 86,209 Mal'Ganis Total population: 501,309 Alliance population: 24,322 Horde population: 476,987 I don't think they're going to connect Mal'Ganis cause it already has a pretty big population, and the horde/alliance ratio is ridiculous, but the other two could be decent options. Korgath would more or less maintain our 2:1 alliance to horde ratio, whereas Burning Legion would make it more even. EDIT: Looks like Burning Legion is actually connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Jaedenar and The Underbog but the forum was never merged for some reason.Namisan4 Feb 28
Feb 26 [H] Twilight Circus 9/11M LF DPS for Antorus Twilight Circus!!! Progression: 9/11M, 11/11H Antorus, 8/9M ToS Recruitment Needs: Open to any class really. 23 man roster size looking for 1-2 more people. If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will consider all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 9:00pm-12:00am CST (We never raid late) In the meantime, we do have Tuesday H Argus kills every Tuesday for gold for the guild. Guild Background: We’ve been a stable and consistent guild with the same leadership since WotLK with very few raid nights ever cancelled due to attendance issues. We are a mature guild, where we try to be respectful of everyone. Life outside raid has several activities such as Mythic+ groups, gold carry runs and some PvPers. Guild Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info/ Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Twilight+Circus If the above interests you, contact us. Dannyfalcon#1502 Humphries#1132 Thank you for your time!Ayuma4 Feb 26
Feb 25 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 Feb 25
Feb 17 Looking for family guild. Hi, I have been playing WOW for over many years. I am physically handicapped and have slower response time, but with practice and patience I can accomplish high level content. I have six characters with near 900 item level. I have other family members who also play but their current character's item levels aren't quite as high as mine. As a family we are looking for a friendly and patient guild. My husband and I are retired and spend many hours playing and would appreciate a positive social guild to communicate with. We also are more than willing to assist other players in the game and enjoy helping other players. My grandson in high school also plays more on the weekends and we would like to work up to higher level raiding and dungeons. Overall we are a kind family and we are looking for others to work together with to reach higher level content and have FUN working towards the same goals. We are Alliance players on Garona.Leedemon2 Feb 17
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 30 Realm Status Issue Any body having issues logging into realm right now?Darthmeekis0 Jan 30
Jan 15 <Serious Uprising> 11/11H Throne Recruiting! <Serious Uprising> is currently looking for some exceptional dps to join our ranks for H Antorus progression. We are pretty laid back but know when to get serious to down bosses. We only raid two nights a week so being on time and prepared is key. Experience NH - 10/10 H (AoTC) ToS - 9/9 H (AoTC) Throne - 11/11 H (AoTC) Current Needs High - Healers Medium - Dps Raid Times Saturday 6:30pm realm - 9:30pm realm Wednesday 6:30pm realm - 9:30pm realm On most nights youll see us running mythics or normal dungeons to help out other guildies. Thanks for taking your time to read this and if this sounds like something you are looking for you can add my Btag BakaBob#11421Sémirhagé11 Jan 15
Jan 11 Best Mage on Garona Who was the best mage on this server? Nominating myself for this.Vida17 Jan 11
Dec 30 <Subseq> 8/11H Antorus Two Day 7-10pm CST Guild Environment and Expectations Subseq is a close knit guild that focuses on a two day progression schedule. We understand that life comes first and this is just a game, so we try our best to accommodate that within our little community. However, with that being said our focus is on progression. We expect our raiders to be open to constructive criticism, and be accountable for themselves so progression is as smooth as possible. As a side note, we do use some strong langue and our discord contains some adult themes, so if that's not something you care for then maybe we aren't the guild for you. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm CST (progression) Thursday: 7pm to 10pm CST (progression) Sunday: 7pm-10pm (optional fun normal/alt run) Needs: With the revolving door that is World of Warcraft we're always looking for more skillful players to come join our community. If our guild sounds like something you would be interested in please apply. We will contact you as soon as possible! Contact: Caducius: Bnet: Cad#11885 / Discord: Cad#3452Caducius1 Dec 30
Dec 20 Core Two 2/11m recruiting for mythic <Core Two> (Alliance - US-Garona) is a guild of experienced and long-time raiders. We strive to always push ourselves and each other to perform at our best. We are always seeking out and recruiting for exceptional players of any class. If you feel like you would be a good fit, please do apply on our website, we are in need of a couple DPS and a healer or two to get back up to mythic numbers. We WILL get back to you very soon. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11 CST Raid and Guild Environment: <Core Two> is an extremely close 18+ guild who are very active socially. Our raid, Mumble, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. All of our raiders are expected to be receptive to constructive criticism and open to suggestions and discussion regarding talents, playstyle, and any other factors which would benefit the group best. If you are easily offended or unable to handle constructive criticism, this is probably not the guild for you. We are not interested in individuals or large egos, as our primary goal is betterment of the group as a whole. If you have any further questions feel free to contact anthren#1139 in game, or apply at coretwo.shivtr.comAnthren2 Dec 20
Nov 30 Fel-Edged Battle Axes Anyone able to make these?Yeira3 Nov 30
Nov 29 Garona connected realms? Forgive my ignorance if there's something I'm missing, I recently came back after a six year hiatus... All the resources I find online seem to say Garona is not a connected realm. Yet today Org is loaded with toons from Dalaran, Aerie Peak, Anvilmar, Agramar, Ysera, and more. Are all these realms now connected or are just certain zones cross-realm zones nowadays?Quoi1 Nov 29
Nov 22 (H) Looking for LGBT Guild? Hi, I usually play Alliance but I'm leveling an Undead. I thought it would be fun to join in a guild as I level. I'm open to any suggestions, I love making friends:) But If there are any specifically LGBT or WLW guilds, let me know! Thanks!! (it won't let me post this under my Undead's name? :/ It's Vendettä-Garona)Säppho0 Nov 22