Garona

Sep 4, 2013 [H]Lost Morning AM guild Recruiting Lost is a Morning Raid Guild on the Garona server. We have been around on this server for 4 and half to 5 years now. We run one 10 man raid right now but are looking to put together a second or possible get back to 25's. With the advent of Flex raiding we will be doing that some to at first to help everyone see the fights and get gear as needed so we can progress through normal/heroic faster . We are looking for dedicated raiders who are willing to not only help themselves but help the guild as whole in our progression. If this looks like something you would be up for get with an officer in game or check out our website. Full info is as follows and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day. Loot: Loot council Website: Lost-guild.wowlaunch.com VoIP: Mumble Guild level: 25 Raid Times: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm server time Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Server is Central standard. Invites at 9:15. If you are applying as dps we expect melee to be at 90k+ at a minimum and casters to be slightly higher.Classes we could use. Ranged caster: mage or ele shaman but another lock would be doable. Healers: druid shaman monk but another paladin could be used as well Tanks: someone with the offspec who can fill in from time to time when one of our main tanks cannot make it Check out our website for more details on class/specs we may be looking for. We are always on the lookout for exceptional players so do not be afraid to apply if a class is closed for now. Progression: Cata Dragonsoul 10: 8/8 Dragonsoul H10: 8/8 Dragonsoul 25: 8/8 DragonsoulH 25:0/8 Mist ToT Normal 16/16 Normal 12/12 Heroic 4/16 Heroic 1/13 Feel free to apply at our website or talk to: Lichensoul, Thehurter, Zindalia, Meltage or Grimcourse in game if you have any questions. Thank you for your timeGrimcourse113 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Crit it and Quit it recruiting tank core spot *** CRIT IT AND QUIT IT *** we are needing a tank for our core raid group. Prefer a pally or monk to take the raid spot but a druid will be ok. Our core group is 12/12 TOT. This is a guaranteed raid spot for TOT and SoO if you qualify and you will be tested to see if you can make the team. Our raid times are 9 realm to 12 realm Wednesday - Friday, if you have any questions please feel free to pst me in game iredrum or pervymonk also rated M for mature playersIredrum0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Thunder Hold can eat my butt as well. Yeah, nice freaking intro quest to Pandaria. Send people into an area where shooting anything aggros the entire region and you have to fight 5-6 mobs at once, make the respawn rate measure in seconds, make sure you are always "in combat" so you can't eat anything or mount up, and to top it off, make the turn-in at the top of the tower filled with hostiles. I've been naked corpse running for about 10 minutes trying to find the clowns that sent me on this quest and then didn't have the good sense to stay where they were, instead going right in the middle of such a terrible place.Nurimala11 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 < Two Dollar Hordes > recruiting < Two Dollar Hordes > Two Dollar Hordes was founded on 08/24/2013, by a bunch of people who got tired of being told what to do in a guild. After leaving that guild, we formed, Two Dollar Hordes, devoted to the idea, that it's a game, no matter how way you spin it! We're still devoted, honest, and good at this game, but we have fun while we do it. If you might be interested in joining our raiding or pvp groups, or even just join to mess around and level, then message someone for an invite! -SabannSabann0 Sep 3, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 [A}<Phoenix Ascension> PvP Guild recruiting Guild Name: Phoenix Ascension (16) Side: Alliance (Garona-US) Side: Horde (Thrall-US) Type: PvP - Arena, RBGS, BG's Website: www.ehj-guild.com ( If apllying Horde or Alliance mention Miyogin) Contacts: Alliance - Evisalane, Evisolane, Evissolane, Bitaken, Bitoken, Denubis, Vreid, Perknasty Contacts: Horde - Miyogin aka Evisolane Youtube: 3's on warrior - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-61ABZbz4_w 2's on warrior - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEtbAPOZNiU History: We are a clan spread across different games. Our WoW portion of the clan is based on Thrall-US server as a Horde guild. A few of us recently transferred to Garona to establish an Alliance based guild. We're a tight nit group of friends that have been playing with each other for a long time. If interested or need more information feel free to whisper me in game. Cheers!! Requirements: Don't be a disrespectful. (friendly competition however is encouraged) Don't be immature. Have a general understanding of PvP based gameplay. Be helpful with other members. Contribute to gameplay =).Evisolane1 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Some action or something different? I'm new in WoW. Resisted it for a long time being preoccupied with other games, but finally got to try it out. The one thing I can say about World of Warcraft is: it's highly relaxing in the best way meant. I've been questing since the beginning (a couple of weeks) and got to level 55 by playing for whole days sometimes and I have nothing but positive experience from the game. However, the whole world in the game is not something that changes with levels. Creatures, quests and tasks that I'm doing are pretty much the same as the day I started. The locality is different (from fresh green Ashenvale to barren lands of Burning Steppes); The enemies are different, although many are just re-skinned models from previous locations; But overall, the quests and enemies are so well balanced with the abilities of my character that I don't have the feeling of progression or greater challenge at higher levels at all. I need the same amount of spells to take down a target as I needed when I started playing (don't know if it's something linked to my race and class or not, but that's a general feeling) and so far I didn't need to change my aggression tactics. The only challenge that I found that required some use of skill or tactics is doing a dungeon called "Shadowfang Keep". I had to defeat the first boss twice, actually, because the game refused to register that I have defeated the boss the first time. Maybe it had something to do with me not inflicting damage to the target directly, but my Water Elemental doing all the dirty work for me. That was a dozen or so levels before now (I can probably zip through it with ease now... as I did with Myzrael earlier). So far, the quests and dungeons are like this: if you can do it, do it now and get the experience points. If you can't do it now, level up a bit and do it then just for fun (usually the Exp. pts. are much lower then). So, my question is - am I missing something? I mean, this is a huge game and a huge world inside it. I'm only playing for a couple of weeks now and learning on my own. There must be something I've missed, some engaging gameplay element (apart from PvP) that I haven't explored yet. By the way, my two professions are Mining and Blacksmithing, both currently over 275 but mainly done for leveling up, not profit.Grdojexi2 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 WTB Dragonstrike reborn [H] HOW MUCH GOLD~!? CAPSTotemfap0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Kaze gets his Class 7 liceence. Woot. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driving_licence_in_Canada - Down to BC, class 7, NOT class 7L)Kazecap2 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 LF Healer Glory of the Pandaria Raider A group of raiding/achievement focused friends and I are looking for a healer interested in ten man Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring heroics and raid achievements. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 9 to 12 PM server. If you are interested, please contact Juell or Syni.Juell7 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Dear Artani, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o to WoW.Ðëlta5 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Garrosh Hellscream the type of orc that... links damage meters after an aoe trash pull. ok time to stop reading this drake tumblrTotemfap8 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Beware inviting "Ømg" or alts to your guild There is a player that was recently removed from the guild, "Carls Van" due to his behavior toward others. All but one of his characters were removed from the guild in the process of attempting to remove him completely. So the alt that we missed, Bøwjøb, came online and said, "F*** you cry baby b**** a** motherf***er. A.k.a *my name* ". I will wait until requested to post links to screenshots of his actions. He also took the time to steal items from the guild bank, luckily he was already demoted so he could only take items from one tab. So this is a warning to the players on Garona about the player Ømg, if you wish to have him in your guild, keep a very close eye on him. Here is a list of his characters - Ømg Øhøhøhøhøh Øctáin Ðeedz Wrécked Páin Møth Clütch I will provide updates to this thread if he decides to name change any of his characters. I will also be revisiting this thread in case screenshots get requested.Scootãloo12 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 24, 2013 WoW just dissed my gear... The game won't let me queue up for Cata instances because my gear sucks too much. /sadfaceNurimala8 Aug 24, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 <Carls Van> 10m Raiding guild <Carls Van> (25) is recruiting a non-pally/priest healer for our core raid group. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays at 7:00 PM server to 11:00 PM server. We are currently 1/13 Heroic in Throne of Thunder and are getting prepared for patch 5.4. If you are interested in joining our guild please send a whisper to Molamalu or Artblade.Flúttershy0 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 Since this realm is now for "New Players"... A little bit of warning for the new Guild Leaders. I'm seeing a few posts about people stealing from guild banks and so forth. If you're new and make a guild, you should expect people like this. This is not something that has just recently started. I would encourage you to make sure you either know the people you make officers or wait until they've been in the guild a while before you grant them, or anyone else for that matter, bank access. New members, IMO, shouldn't need or want bank access. If they start complaining about it, they're in there to grab stuff. I only have two other officers and our bank is off limits to everyone but myself and those two people. All my guildies have to do is ask for something and we'll be happy to get it out for them. You will see people join your guild, go to SW or another city, then they'll leave your guild if they can't get anything out of your bank. Just be careful who you let have access because you really can't complain if you trust people and don't know them. One other thing to think about is making sure people have an authenticator for higher ranks so that they have a harder time of being hacked and therefore, making your bank and guild that much safer. Just kinda an FYI from someone who has been there and done that. My T-shirt is backordered...Bearfeathers3 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 WoW Veteran Play server TFR looking for guild G'day all, I am WoW veteran returning after a few months break from the game. I have tfr 1 toon as a bank toon and want to lvl a new toon on this server. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla Beta so there is not much I have not seen or done :) I have not got alot of new raid experience as yet only LFR stuff. I am Alli and from Australia (the Aussie server is full of morons and rude dickheads. I would like to join a guild and start a fresh on a new server. Any suggestions?Montekarlo0 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 23, 2013 Garona Fantasy Football League I miss this. Anybody interested?Aquinas3 Aug 23, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Kids Guide to the Internet http://youtu.be/A81IwlDeV6c This may be informative for some of you here. Also, 90s Mom is a total hottie. I'd like to jack into her data port with my wifi.Distant3 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Escape from Durnholde Keep can eat my butt. What is it about letting Thrall out that's so tantalizing that even though you say in instance 4 times to not let him out until you've accepted the quest, some fat autistic 13 year old idiot has to run in the basement and let Thrall out immediately so you can't get the quest? I've run the instance three times, and every time some moron let him out even when I ask them to wait a second and let me get the quest. I know that I'm far from the most elite hunter on the server, and I make noob mistakes too. But I can generally not do things people ask me to not do if they need to do a quest.Nurimala7 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 [H] LF PVP Guild Will be looking to hit some serious 2v2 with a druid. Recently came back after a 5 year hiatus. Used to play disc priest, but wanted to roll something on the other side of the spectrum. Not exactly the most amazing right now, but rome wasn't built in a day... Stick with me and well get shredded as fuuuuuuuuuark!!!Tatt7 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 [H]Twilight Circus-LF 1 Healer & 1 DPS Guild: Twilight Circus Server: US-Garona-Horde Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info Presently made up of two 10-man raid groups, Twilight Circus is a mature, fun and positive guild with an end-game progression mindset. We spend quite a lot of time knowledge sharing between our two teams and have qualified players to coach in every class and role. This helps us keep a close progression gap between the two teams and allows for both to clear end-game content prior to a patch or an expac. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) 1st 10 Man Progression: T15 - 10/13(H) 2nd 10 Man Progression: T15 - 2/13(H) Recruitment: 1 healer and 1 DPS (heal OS) for our 2nd 10-man team. To apply or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.Kenzos3 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Delete DeleteDômittus3 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 [A] <Fully Über Crass Knights> Recruiting Guild: Fully Über Crass Knights (25) Server: US-Garona Faction: Alliance Greetings! Fully Über Crass knights is looking for mature raiders to join our core 10m raid group! We are currently seeking mostly DPS and a healer, but tanks are also welcome. Raid times will obviously depend on the availability of the group, but we are working towards Thursday/Saturday 8-11 server (CST). Our Guild is also open to recruiting for non-raid needs. If you want a place to hang or talk, feel free to come on board! If you are interested, message IG: Kwirbvskwirb, Gohn, Amastris, or myself (Tubbers) for details!Tubbers3 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 If i could change ONE thing about my class... If their was one thing about your class you could change, what would it be and why? Just one thing. I know this sounds somewhat trite but i would make Moonkin form a minor glyph. Druids have a handful of minor glyphs altering appearance. Orca for aquatic form, cheetah instead of deer, old school tree form, and i believe even one that changes moonkin form to some sort of celestial being. Anyways, here's my gripe. Aside from resto, none of the druid forms display gear, making xmog virtually pointless. I know displaying gear on a bear or kitty may be difficult or maybe even ridiculous looking but being as i play feral kitty & balance, i would just like my tauren druid to look like a tauren. And i'm gonna add the "Then don't play a druid" response before everyone else does. But really, i want to know what you guys would change about your favorite class.Aldèbaran6 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword I found it a few years ago in Molten Core and completely forgot about it. Message or mail me ingame if you are interested.Rhith0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 Dugeons I've done over 50 dungeons in the past 3 days and haven't seen a single hunter weapon drop, are the drops by chance or do you stop receiving them at a certain level? And is there like a list of some sort of all the possible weapons you can get from dungeons? Thanks.Carlossar5 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Help Please im level 30 hunter and when I try to use the auction house or trade it says im still a starter account I payed the 60 for mist of pandaria and I think it was cataclysm. why is it doing this helps please.Carlossar3 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Southwest Mo. We are looking for a more intimate wow experience. Father and son guild is looking for players that would like to meet up in real life and play this on lan on occasions and make new real life friends as well as game together. If you live in Southwest Missouri we would love to hear from you even if you decide to not join. Thank You for your consideration <Friends in real life>.Drob0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 WTB Battle Harness Anyone got that old horde warrior starting shirt? Ill pay 3k gold + and the Sleeveless T-shirtLittleodd7 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Looking for recruit a friend I'll pay for battle chest, first month, and first expansion(WotLK) immediately, then new content as we come to it. Few prerequisites: Live in CST, or within 1 hour's difference. have skype, or teamspeak, we need to be able to communicate. willing to play a lot on weekends. Act somewhat mature. If you can fill all of these requirements, reply, and i'll check it every few hours.Ngrumtorin0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 I'm here to help the population issues! Hello, just started playing a few days ago. I did play back before any expansions, and the game is so different now... (5 gold for mount training instead of 50... I bought my turtle with pocketchange.)Nurimala4 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 First Garona realm thread Woot.Kazecap14 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 10, 2013 Hey Shagshanker... For the past THREE weeks you've been camping the same lowbie questgiver, Farmer Saldean, at Saldean's farm. What gives? Don't you have a life?Belmont0 Aug 10, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Arcane Mage LFG Just returned from a long break. Have done the hardcore raid thing and am looking for something more casual. Right now I am working on gearing up and maxing professions. I have an irregular schedule and might be a better backup raider. Late night or mornings would be best times. Team player with officer experience but just looking for mature (prefer over 18) fun guild with plenty of active members.Vallianna1 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Meags and Mavenas Made the mistake of inviting these two to my guild. After a few days I gave them bank access and they cleared me out. You've been warnedApaiz6 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 [A] Loki---casual guild LFM Hello Garona. I am new to your server. I am looking to recruit some members. I am primarily looking for those with the following traits: -Casual (I mean casual...this is not going to be a progression guild...if people want to raid, we can figure something out) -Mature -Patient -Preferably leveling something (alts welcome)---this is a level 1 guild -Have a sense of humor...don't be easily offended -Be here to have fun...once you start viewing this game as a chore (I'm guilty of this in the past) it stops being fun. What is not wanted: -Immaturity -Whining -Impatience -Stealing A little about me: I've played since late-vanilla/BC times. Didn't really start raiding until Karazhan. Over the years I've done the hard core raiding scene, I'm quite proficient in it. I've healed, tanked, and DPS'd. I simply lost interest in having to deal with 10-15 people all with conflicting interests and schedules. I love poking around in the game and finding obscure things/achievements to do. I LOVE revisiting old raids. Also, there's a guild bank with 4 tabs (yes, there will be more in the future, I'm pushing on no matter what)...basically I'm offering a little patch of home for anyone who feels either overwhelmed by raiding, or those who are looking for a more laid-back, quiet guild without children blabbering on in "leet speak" and what not. Hit me up in game on either Sinnthya or Durfus (send me a mail if you'd like)...I work most weekdays 8-6 CST, so if you don't hear back from me right away, that's why :) Thank you for reading. PS: Punch and pie.Durfus2 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Supremacy Follows looking Hello I just recently started playing on Garona. I decided to start a guild, I've had plenty of guild leadership experience. Supremacy Follows is a social guild atm focused on helping get characters to 90. Once we have enough at 90 were going to hit the raiding scene hard. Pvp is is joy of mine too so we are going to try to do RBGs everyweek. As of right now i'm just trying to get the guild to 25 because with all the perks that are out now it's hard for a new guild to survive. No doubt in my mind once this guild gets going it will be the best on this server. Come join us we would love to have you.Dayim6 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 [H] Elemental Shaman LF Guild Hi, I recently transferred to this server. As the title says I'm an elemental shaman with an ilvl of 513. I'm looking for an active and fun guild to join one that does heroic dungeons and scenarios. And one that is either building toward raiding or is looking for a ranged dps to fill out their ranks. I'm a laid back player who doesn't take things to serious and hopefully I can find a guild that is the same. If interested leave a message or contact me in game. Have a wonderful day :)Sudalegi1 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Looking to support Recruit a Friend. I am looking for a recruit a friend contender. Someone new to the game or is looking to get back into the game but lost their account. I am willing to pay for a battlechest for , plus lich king plus 2 months game time = 3 months free game time. I do have some restrictions. person is interested in PVE and not so much PVP. sorry I find pvp boring. Person is polite to those around them even if the people around them are rude and annoying. It makes me look bad and as well as you. There is no need for it. Person is interested in playing alliance. Can listen to directions well. Uses thier gold wisely. Recruit a friend gives you bonus xp which allows you and me to level quickly. You will be able to grant levels if you have leveled past me on your own to keep us even. If interested let me know here please. I would prefer someone between the ages of 25-35.Zerican2 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 [A] <Koalapocalypse> LF healer for 10's Koalapocalypse is looking to permanently fill a recently opened up healer spot, as one of our veterans has retired from active raiding. Looking for a Druid, Shaman, Monk, or Holy Priest to join up with our Disc Priest and Holy Pally. Our raid team currently raids Monday and Wednesday from 7:30p to 10:30p. We have been on Garona raiding for around five years now, doing casual raiding, but we have been 12/12 for some time and just on cruise control waiting for 5.4 to hit so we can go in hard. Please check out our website at http://koalapocalypse.com and click on the apply link, or send an in-game /tell to Dunka or any of the other Koala officers if you are interested! We are looking to fill it ASAP to get a new healer into the team and ready to go!Dunka1 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 RIP RIP Lunaris RIP Zoi Dia Thantos RIP Bad Mojo RIP Edge RIP Zug Zug RIP Noble Blade RIP Alliance of Exile RIP Apex RIP Contingency Plan RIP Noctum RIP GaronaVida26 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 [A] 510 Ele Shaman LF Raiding Guild After taking over a year and half break from WoW, I've leveled up this toon and am looking for a 10 or 25 main raiding guild. I first started playing WoW about a month after the release of Vanilla and have fond memories of the old 40 man raids. I have significant experience in every WoW raiding encounter up till the first 2 bosses in Cata and then, due to burn out, I took an extended break from the game. I've "pugged" the first 3 bosses in ToT and am looking forward to putting in the time and energy into clearing that entire instance. I am looking for a mature and adult oriented guild. If any guilds need help, feel free to contact me and thanks for reading this thread.Kungfuspunky0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Are the servers up? status says yes but... is anyone actually online? server status says online and the servers up but i cant log.Balrog0 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 level 70 need some more people to duel, idc what side. I cant find any level 70's :( if im ever online challenge me (allys) s356305@yahoo.com real id me for a duel ill go to your stupid forest.Vintor6 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 [A] <Top Notch> Recruiting all PvP focused* hello <Top Notch> Is recruiting brand new guild with a focus on PvP, would you like to join? Currently filling ranks once we get more 90's we will run RBG'S Arena whisper for inviteActîve2 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 Realm Transfered; Looking for Guild[Alliance] Hey the toons I've transfered are: Tubbers (WW Monk) Howlmoon (Boomkin) Airmail (BM Hunter) Budthewiser (Prot Paladin) I'm looking for an active guild with - preferably - a lot of players in it. I took a break from wow recently so my ilvl isn't that amazing, but I should bring it up before 5.4 comes around. Not really looking for a raiding group/pvp group just yet until I can get some better gear. Please respond to this thread with the guild name and people I could contact in-game about joining. Thanks for your time.Tubbers2 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Begging They see me rollin', they hatin' [W From] [70:Juralon]: can you spare some gold? im completly broke ive been doing quests all week [W To] [70:Juralon]: If you've been doing quests you should have some gold. [W To] [70:Juralon]: go do some dailies [W From] [70:Juralon]: i only have 267 gold:/ [W To] [70:Juralon]: how much do you need? [W From] [70:Juralon]: im trying to get back up to 2k but ill take as much you can spare [W To] [70:Juralon]: ok....1.8k and level 70...that's about 180 dailies. Maybe 150. I'd get started. [W From] [70:Juralon]: idk what daileys are or how to do them everyone says to do them but idk how [W To] [70:Juralon]: www.google.com [W From] [70:Juralon]: can you tell me how? [W To] [70:Juralon]: or my personal favorite www.wowhead.com [W From] [70:Juralon]: will those help me? [W To] [70:Juralon]: ....there is no help for you if you can't figure THAT out. Stop bothering me. I can't be the only person who has random people come up and beg for cash, can I? Random trades with lock boxes in them, I can sort of understand (but still get annoyed by) but this? I was standing by a mailbox. And some guy I don't even know wants 2k.Distant4 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Monkey Runs anybody want to do monkey runs with me tonight im leveling up my hunter. derekzoolndr i'll be on around 11:00 my ID is saintjames1975@gmail.com lets level you altsHeadhogg0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Garonas Population Issue I am seriously worried about the dwindling population of Garona. Two years ago the place was so full we even got some serious lag time after time, you would walk through Org and there would be at least 70 people running around, the auction house was always full of decently priced wares, and trade/general chat was fair humming along. I logged on today and did a /who and there were 13 people on..... this is very sad. The big question is to Blizzard... are you thinking of merging us with another realm? And if so when? I would like to be able to actually "play" the game, and without more people around me this is just impossible. I'm unable to do 10 man raids and wouldn't even consider a 25 man. The 25 man raid wouldn't even be on offer so effectively being on Garona is becoming a hindrance to anyone trying to "up" their gear level and have a good time. It is becoming a serious problem. IceyIcewoommaann14 Jul 27, 2013