Garona

Aug 2, 2013 [A] 510 Ele Shaman LF Raiding Guild After taking over a year and half break from WoW, I've leveled up this toon and am looking for a 10 or 25 main raiding guild. I first started playing WoW about a month after the release of Vanilla and have fond memories of the old 40 man raids. I have significant experience in every WoW raiding encounter up till the first 2 bosses in Cata and then, due to burn out, I took an extended break from the game. I've "pugged" the first 3 bosses in ToT and am looking forward to putting in the time and energy into clearing that entire instance. I am looking for a mature and adult oriented guild. If any guilds need help, feel free to contact me and thanks for reading this thread.Kungfuspunky0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 Are the servers up? status says yes but... is anyone actually online? server status says online and the servers up but i cant log.Balrog0 Aug 1, 2013
Aug 1, 2013 level 70 need some more people to duel, idc what side. I cant find any level 70's :( if im ever online challenge me (allys) s356305@yahoo.com real id me for a duel ill go to your stupid forest.Vintor6 Aug 1, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 [A] <Top Notch> Recruiting all PvP focused* hello <Top Notch> Is recruiting brand new guild with a focus on PvP, would you like to join? Currently filling ranks once we get more 90's we will run RBG'S Arena whisper for inviteActîve2 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 31, 2013 Realm Transfered; Looking for Guild[Alliance] Hey the toons I've transfered are: Tubbers (WW Monk) Howlmoon (Boomkin) Airmail (BM Hunter) Budthewiser (Prot Paladin) I'm looking for an active guild with - preferably - a lot of players in it. I took a break from wow recently so my ilvl isn't that amazing, but I should bring it up before 5.4 comes around. Not really looking for a raiding group/pvp group just yet until I can get some better gear. Please respond to this thread with the guild name and people I could contact in-game about joining. Thanks for your time.Tubbers2 Jul 31, 2013
Jul 30, 2013 Begging They see me rollin', they hatin' [W From] [70:Juralon]: can you spare some gold? im completly broke ive been doing quests all week [W To] [70:Juralon]: If you've been doing quests you should have some gold. [W To] [70:Juralon]: go do some dailies [W From] [70:Juralon]: i only have 267 gold:/ [W To] [70:Juralon]: how much do you need? [W From] [70:Juralon]: im trying to get back up to 2k but ill take as much you can spare [W To] [70:Juralon]: ok....1.8k and level 70...that's about 180 dailies. Maybe 150. I'd get started. [W From] [70:Juralon]: idk what daileys are or how to do them everyone says to do them but idk how [W To] [70:Juralon]: www.google.com [W From] [70:Juralon]: can you tell me how? [W To] [70:Juralon]: or my personal favorite www.wowhead.com [W From] [70:Juralon]: will those help me? [W To] [70:Juralon]: ....there is no help for you if you can't figure THAT out. Stop bothering me. I can't be the only person who has random people come up and beg for cash, can I? Random trades with lock boxes in them, I can sort of understand (but still get annoyed by) but this? I was standing by a mailbox. And some guy I don't even know wants 2k.Distant4 Jul 30, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Monkey Runs anybody want to do monkey runs with me tonight im leveling up my hunter. derekzoolndr i'll be on around 11:00 my ID is saintjames1975@gmail.com lets level you altsHeadhogg0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Garonas Population Issue I am seriously worried about the dwindling population of Garona. Two years ago the place was so full we even got some serious lag time after time, you would walk through Org and there would be at least 70 people running around, the auction house was always full of decently priced wares, and trade/general chat was fair humming along. I logged on today and did a /who and there were 13 people on..... this is very sad. The big question is to Blizzard... are you thinking of merging us with another realm? And if so when? I would like to be able to actually "play" the game, and without more people around me this is just impossible. I'm unable to do 10 man raids and wouldn't even consider a 25 man. The 25 man raid wouldn't even be on offer so effectively being on Garona is becoming a hindrance to anyone trying to "up" their gear level and have a good time. It is becoming a serious problem. IceyIcewoommaann14 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 [H] Twilight Circus - 2nd 10M - Recruiting Guild: Twilight Circus Server: US-Garona - Horde Website: www.twilightcircus.info We have two different 10-man raiding groups available. The first is our primary progression team, which is dedicated to blazing through the latest content. The second team is a bit less hardcore, but constantly progressing through current content as well. On off-nights you can find us working on both guild and personal achievements, participating in arenas and battlegrounds, or leveling alts. Because of our participation in these activities, along with our different tiers of membership and raiding, we are the perfect home for members with varying intentions and levels of commitment. We encourage you to visit our website to learn what sets us apart from other guilds and find out if the Circus is the right place for you. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) 1st 10 Man Progression: TOT (H) 8/13 TES (H) 4/4 HOF (H) 6/6 MSV (H) 6/6 2nd 10 Man Progression: TOT (H) 1/13 TES (N) 4/4 HOF (N) 6/6 MSV (H) 1/6 Recruitment: Currently recruiting for 1 tank (Pally or Monk) and 1 ranged DPS (Mage) for our 2nd 10-man team. To apply or for more information about our guild, please visit us at www.twilightcircus.infoKenzos1 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 no longer needed hello <Top Notch> Is recruiting brand new guild with a focus on PvP, would you like to join?Actîve2 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Selling pets. I have; Vicious Grell x1 Nightsaber Cub x1 Eye of Leagion x3. Get with me in game or add me, my battletag is Sinclipse#1985Frawshawk0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 ITS YA BOY NOYOUCANT/RAYJAY HOW YALL DOIN OVER HERE NOWADAYS? SERVER IS PRETTY !@# AND PRETTY DEAD FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. IT SUCKS, JUST POPPIN IN TO SAY WHAT UP AND THAT IM THE BEST WARRIOR EVER BORNSamharris4 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 21, 2013 ARE THE SERVERS DOWN?! It's 12:28 and can't get online. Garona shows as "offline". I was playing normally until I got disconnected and couldn't get back in. Am I the only one experiencing this?!Jutardget6 Jul 21, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 Anyone on Garona want to be a sweetheart? Our guild is short 5 toons for the classy achieve to get the 8th tab. The classes/races needed are: Gnome Monk lvl 85, Dwarf Lock lvl 85, Draenei Monk lvl 85, Panda Rogue lvl 90 and a Panda Shammy lvl 90. I would really appreciate anyone's help in getting these knocked out. All you'd have to do is stay until honored, I believe, and with guild rep so easy to get, it really shouldn't take long. If you would like to help, plz feel free to send me an in game mail or catch me in game. Ty for your help. :)Bearfeathers0 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 15, 2013 Presenza Demoniaca LFM members We are a casual raiding guild with 2 short raid nights and one standard raid night. We need a new tank and anyone looking to raid, the horde population is low so anyone with around a 476 ilvl is welcome to raid and we can get you up from there aslong as you know ur class and are dedicated. we are a 10 man guild that raids wed-thurs-sun. with a 7pm start time. but anyone with a guild attitude is welcome and can always move to raiding later. any questions just whisper zylona or any member online can direct you to an officer. BY THE LIGHT OF ELUNE. "poof"Posionivy1 Jul 15, 2013
Jul 14, 2013 Healer LFG Edit: Re-connected with some old friends; no longer needed.Pippali0 Jul 14, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 LF Large Active Guild Alliance Side Any suggestions?Ský1 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 12, 2013 Focus Fire Recruiting for Raiding Hey guys, Focus Fire is a 10 man Horde raiding guild that is currently 1/13 H in ToT. Currently we are recruiting any players who are good at what they do, regardless of their role. Ilvl is not a big concern as long as its around ToT Raid Finder Level. We raid Tuesdays through Thursdays 7:30pm st - 11:00pm st. If you are interested please contact Zercury directly, or send him in game mail. :)Zercury0 Jul 12, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 LF RAIDING GUILD I have a ilvl 510 shadow priest that needs to be raiding in TOT. I have experience up 'til Iron Qon. Just never had the opportunity to get to fight it due to time constraints of previous guilds. I would like to join a guild that is in the 3rd or 4th part of TOT (bosses 7-12). Are there any guilds out there interested in an extremely fast learning raider that just doesn't f__k up all the time? I've been raiding since vanilla, so rest assured that you'll be getting a solid player. Drop me an in-game mail, toon name "Onedropper" it is my alt, I prefer not to expose my identity on the forums and I will do so via in-game mail. Thank you for understanding my wish for privacy.Onedropper1 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 11, 2013 Hey kids How you all doing on this fine evening?Emmadnav20 Jul 11, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LTT Simply put, looking to trade 100X Trillium Bars for 29x Living Steel. Let me know if your interested, willing to negotiate.Indiglo2 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 LF RBG spot and maybe even 10m raiding spot Bear or Resto...geared PVP for resto for RBGs. I would consider changing guilds for the right group. I'm ilvl 500 both Guardian and Resto in PVE and I haven't done much raiding...even LFR, since I can't seem to find decent groups to run with. They all seem to be just a waste of time and gold. I've been doing more PVP this year than I've ever done and what little Valor points I get usually come from dailys. Anyway, if anyone has a spot for a resto Druid in a RBG or tank or resto in a 10m, please hit me up. I am available at most any time and any day. Thanks!Bearfeathers1 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 5, 2013 Server Status? Hello, I am looking or a new home to either reroll or xfer to. I am curious to know what the server status is like. The information I am looking for is Horde to Alliance Ratio, Activity, any active guilds currently recruiting? I have a 507 iLvl Resto/Guardian Druid, this mage and a paladin that I am currently gearing for Protection spec. Please, let me know any information you can provide. Greatly appreciated.Rokuo1 Jul 5, 2013
Jul 2, 2013 Best Rogue So who's the best rogue on the server now? Or heck who's the best (insert class here) on the server now?Dreadkill154 Jul 2, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 Garona GDKP on Sunday, 6/30/2013 at 7:00 Serv Garona GDKP! We tried this a few months back with no success. Garona has a great tradition of successful GDKPs. In Wrath, we cleared everything in ICC except Heroic LK (that's right, the GDKP was tied for server second!). In Cata, we easily cleared through DS every week. It's a great opportunity to get gear, get gold, and play with people who want to do the same. Read the info below and reply to this post to sign up. FAQ What is GDKP? GDKP stands for “Gold-DKP." Instead of using dragon kill points, instead you use gold. Items that drop in the run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to “The Pot." The Pot keeps growing in value until the end of the run When the final boss dies or the raid is called, The Pot is split evenly to everyone in the raid group. If you leave early, you will not get any of The Pot! Is it safe? Yes. Blizzard's terms of service strictly prohibits scamming of other players -- which is exactly what "ninjaing" of the GDKP pot is considered. Is mainspec > offspec? There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets items. The one exception here is you can't bid on a BOP item that you cannot possibly get any use out of. I don't expect a priest to bid on a sword out of spite, but, if it happens, don't expect to actually win. Is anything reserved? As of right now, no. If Blizzard adds a limited drop legendary item in some future patch, those legendary items will be reserved. As of right now, however, that isn't an issue. If this rule ever changes, the raid leader will announce it before the first mob in the instance is pulled so that people can decide whether to stay. What about BOEs? Any BOE epic will be auctioned when it drops. You can bid to resell, equip, or do whatever with it. Items such as Shards/Crystals/Dust/Etc. will be auctioned at the end in "grab bag" fashion. What are the minimum bids? Normal Items will start at 2500 gold with 500 good increments. Thunderforged items will start at 3500 gold with 500 gold increments. Requirements Soft minimum item level is 495. We'll bend the rule if you're willing to spend a bunch of gold. Raid Awareness! There are some fights where everyone must do their job correctly. Basic knowledge of all of the fights. Fights will be explained, but you should at least know the LFR basics of each fight How to sign up Post below on the character you intend to bring and include the following information: Name: Main Spec: Main Spec Item Level: Off-Spec: Off-Spec Item Level: ToT Experience: Gold Willing to Spend: ---- Tank Tank Healer Healer Healer Healer Healer Healer/OS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPSSpeakz15 Jul 1, 2013
Jun 29, 2013 Goodbye Garona It's been fun guys. Garona has been one of the most fun servers I've ever played on and the people here are quality human beings. I've had fun raging, laughing, and trolling with all of you. I'm moving on to bigger and better things with a fresh audience to troll. If any of you want to hang out on XBL you can add me, my gamertag is Debriatus (of course.) I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do!Debriatus18 Jun 29, 2013
Jun 27, 2013 Deleted........ .Kenzos3 Jun 27, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 <Darkest of Days> (10m) recruiting We are in need of 2 healers and 2 DPS (preferably a mage and a shaman) but all are welcome We are a laid back guild looking to enjoy current and future content in a relaxed environment. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm (server time).Domittus2 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 26, 2013 Oh Deb.... Deb Deb Deb.... So after our Heroic Will kill, the raiders in Empire got together and did some fun shots to put before the video.... I thought I would share them with you. Please pay special attention to the first 2 minutes, when the raider introductions are being made. A lot of them are inside jokes, or mean nothing at all, but I do believe that Deb's will bring tears of laughter to every eye. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CPKYiSXZPo&feature=plcp I look forward to seeing Deb's response in 3 days when his forum ban is over. That is all :)Hellsent6 Jun 26, 2013
Jun 25, 2013 [A] iGuild LF ranged dps for 10 man raid team iGuild (level 25, alliance) is looking for a good mage or elemental shaman for its 10-man raid team. We are currently 8/12 in ToT and raid Tuesdays @ 8PM and Thursdays @ 7 PM server. Contact Chiribiribi, Deedst, or Zenpete in game if you are interested.Chiribiribi1 Jun 25, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 Looking for Ranged DPS for Challenge Golds Several friends and I are planning to complete Challenge Mode Golds. We play weekend evenings, Friday and Saturday, 9:00-12:00 server time. We are looking for one ranged dps with a solid understanding of their class and good situational awareness; who is reliable and eager to put in the time and effort to achieve these goals. If you are interested, please contact Juell, Syni, or Therus.Juell1 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 24, 2013 WTS Level 25 Guild Selling <Time> Level 25 Alliance guild. Email me with offers. garonapriest@gmail.comFharya0 Jun 24, 2013
Jun 22, 2013 525 hpally LF raiding guild 525 hpally LF raiding guild I have exp. 3/12 10man and all lfr if interested pst meIredrum0 Jun 22, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 Resto/Enchancment Shaman LF Rading Guild hello i am a 516/510 resto/enchance shaman looking for a new raiding guild... iv been playing wow since 6 months into wow's release..I am looking for a mature guild that likes to have fun but when its raid time they mean business.. I have 11/12 Throne of Thunder exp..Looking for raid times that start around 6-7pm central time an ends at 11-11:30pm any day of the week is fine 2-3 days a week... If u have any question please send me an in game mail or contact me on real id Cerberuss420@hotmail.comPockêtwatch0 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 13, 2013 LF a Tank for ToT Hello all, Ok Who Pulled is looking for a Tank for ToT. We're currently 4/12 and raid Sundays @ 10p-1a (server) and Monday 10:00p-1a (server). We're an easy going laid back group. We provide flasks,food,gems,chants and repairs. Please be ilvl500+. Contact me here or my battle tag is Huh#1683. ThanksHuh4 Jun 13, 2013
Jun 12, 2013 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM Hello! Our late night crew looking to solidify our roster for our raiding times. Lost couple people due to work situations thus the dire need of new players to fill roster. Brief History Veterans of Wrathgate began at the end of Cata when a solid raid group from a much bigger guild were told they needed to include the casual downers in or they could no longer raid with benefits. So to fix that so unneeded headache, this guild was formed with hopes of accomplishing our end game goals but nothing too hardcore like it was in the old raiding days of vanilla, BC, etc. Most of us having real jobs, kids and demanding schedules but do enjoy killing the dragons, so we created a raid time to fit everyone's schedule. Important Details: Days: Fri & Sat- 11pmst-?? we raid till we fill we've accomplished enough for the night or enough of the drugs die out. Progression: 1/6H MV 6/6 HOF 4/4 TOES 11/12 TOT Current Needs: DPS- Hunter or mage What to expect: Laid back, mj friendly environment, that thrives on the ability to get stuff killed with focus. We provide all food. flasks, guild repairs and Blingtrons 2000s. We just ask you come to prepare mentally or the ability to move of the pixelated fires ;) We do not ask you to join our raiding team if: -You are strictly in PVP epics (guess what that resil does in pve.... -Need to ask where to install DBM -Have no access to vent ( you don't need to speak but being able to listen is kinda of key) After all this fun fact information intrigues you and looking for a LATE night raiding team please feel free to contact myself (Cerinne, Nezera, Nittasayuri, Adenah, Takii) or our raid leader Dalonus updated.Cerinne19 Jun 12, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 Farewell Garona I've been on this server since vanilla was first released and it's been a hoot. Seriously. But, with Blizzards big sale, it officially killed the Horde side so...I guess if you see a Horde character now it's a bot. I'll still keep my monk-y-poo on this server and pop over with a wave from time to time. I can't completely quit you, that would be rude. <3Millanna0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 Ridiculous lag spikes Anyone else on Garona been experiencing ridiculous lag spikes since Sunday morning? I can't pvp at all, people are just teleporting everywhere. I'll lag, my screen will freeze, then It'll unfreeze and everything will be in fast motion. It does this with almost every single click. Never had a single problem till now. Also I get d/ced like all the time as well. I know it's not my internet, I've restarted it, reset my interface, unloaded all addons, and checked everything. I have like 30 mb/s internet so there is no way that is the issue.Tryptophan2 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 LFM ToT wed 9pm-1am Looking for a healer and a tank, flexible on classes atm. Also lf talented dps. Have 500+ ilvl, know fights, have ventrillo. Nitsuj#1840 or contact this toon. Also, guild is recruiting, but not required for team. Thanks for reading : )Aluviara1 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 <Drachefaust> Morning Guild, 8/12N LFM!! Attention! <Drachefaust> - alliance morning guild is recruiting a core player for, Throne of Thunder 10 man raid. We are currently at 8/12N. Feel free to apply at the web-site www.drachefaust. guildlaunch.com or contact me in-game - my battletag ID is Veen#1903 Recruiting: Looking for 1x Holy Pally with ret OS OR a Restore Shaman with Enhancement OS ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ History: guild started in the old days of Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. Was at its peak during Burning Crusade in Black Temple and Tempest Keep, slowed down during disappointing Icecrown raiding, started picking back up in Firelands and Dragonsoul. For MOP, we have been consistently top 10 guild for raid progression in server. Most of us are 3rd shift workers and some people are from other countries (very fun!). Some members come and go, but the core friends have been sticking around through tough and fun periods. ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Important information: Raid time: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11:30AM Server time (CST) Progression:6/6 Vaults, 6/6 HOF, 4/4 ToF, currently 8/12 ToT Server: Garona, Alliance Recruiting: Only outstanding and skilled players/applications will be considered Website: www.drachefaust.guildlaunch.com Who to contact: Veen#1903, or Sprinter#1569 ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Good luck to all and have fun playing!Veen1 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 Looking for weekend raiding guild Ilvl 510 resto shaman looking for raiding guild. I have raided since Wrath, and I am looking for a new home. This was not my main during Wrath but I do have raid experience. My schedule allows for raiding on Friday and Saturday nights. My current guild is not raiding much right now, so I will leave if I can find a new one. Whisper me in game or reply to me here.Healseeker1 Jun 1, 2013
May 31, 2013 Enchanted Thorium Pieces I'm looking for any pre-cata Blacksmith who might happen to have the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate and the Enchanted Thorium Leggings patterns. They are no longer available to get in-game HOWEVER if you learned them you can still make them. I have all the mats. Higher emphasis on the chest piece, as I've found out the legs are a quest reward in Blade's Edge. Still, if I can find someone to craft both I still will. I am willing to tip 3k for each craft, and 7k if you can do both. Send me a tell in-game on this character, Valkyrfreeze, or just get a hold of anyone in my guild. Hopefully SOMEONE can make these, as I want this for a Xmog set for my DK. Thanks!Distant2 May 31, 2013
May 27, 2013 <Focus Fire> [H] Recruiting for H10m Focus Fire of Garona Horde is currently searching for 1 more member to start heroics with our raiding core. We are currently searching for 1 ranged dps (Mage preferably) or 1 healer. Raid times are Tues Wed Thurs from 7:30-11pm server time (8:30pm-11pm EST) We are currently 11/12 but expect Lei Shen down this current raiding week and are expecting to start heroics the following week. Feel free to reply here or send in game mail to myself or ZercuryErx0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 Garona GDKP Week of May 21 - May 28 2013 Announcing Regarding Raid Time Last week's GDKP did not happen due to too few signups. I am hopeful that this is related to the day we decided to raid on, rather than disinterest in continuing a Garona GDKP. In that vein, along with your post about your character, please include which of the following days would be best for you: Friday after 6:00 PM server Saturday before Noon server Saturday between Noon and 6:00 PM server Saturday after 6:00 PM server Sunday before Noon server Sunday between Noon and 6:00 PM server Monday after 6:00 PM server FAQ What is GDKP? GDKP stands for “Gold-DKP." Instead of using dragon kill points, instead you use gold. Items that drop in the run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to “The Pot." The Pot keeps growing in value until the end of the run When the final boss dies or the raid is called, The Pot is split evenly to everyone in the raid group. If you leave early, you will not get any of The Pot! Is it safe? Yes. Blizzard's terms of service strictly prohibits scamming of other players -- which is exactly what "ninjaing" of the GDKP pot is considered. Is mainspec > offspec? There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets items. The one exception here is you can't bid on a BOP item that you cannot possibly get any use out of. I don't expect a priest to bid on a sword out of spite, but, if it happens, don't expect to actually win. Is anything reserved? As of right now, no. If Blizzard adds a limited drop legendary item in some future patch, those legendary items will be reserved. As of right now, however, that isn't an issue. If this rule ever changes, the raid leader will announce it before the first mob in the instance is pulled so that people can decide whether to stay. What about BOEs? Any BOE epic will be auctioned when it drops. You can bid to resell, equip, or do whatever with it. Items such as Shards/Crystals/Dust/Etc. will be auctioned at the end in "grab bag" fashion. What are the minimum bids? Normal Items will start at 2500 gold with 500 good increments. Thunderforged items will start at 3500 gold with 500 gold increments. Requirements Soft minimum item level is 495. We'll bend the rule if you're willing to spend a bunch of gold. Raid Awareness! There are some fights where everyone must do their job correctly. Basic knowledge of all of the fights. Fights will be explained, but you should at least know the LFR basics of each fight How to sign up Post below on the character you intend to bring and include the following information: Name: Main Spec: Main Spec Item Level: Off-Spec: Off-Spec Item Level: ToT Experience: Gold Willing to Spend: Raid time that is best for you (feel free to list multiple times): ---- Tank Tank Healer Healer Healer Healer Healer Healer/OS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPSSpeakz8 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 LF RBGs, 3s or 5s Title says it all. I PvP as Disc and would love to do some RBGs or arena for rating. Vent/Skype Have a lovely day Never mind on the RBGs! (crossrealm ftw <3)Cake0 May 27, 2013
May 24, 2013 I miss Orton True story... I miss the way we'd get into 10 minute fights and then Regea would show up and I would die. /sighMillanna5 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 Tornado tried but didn't kill me. Got lots of others tho. First time I got to photograph a real tornado. And then blast down the road to escape. Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Moore, OKNomadical2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Options... All trolling and playing aside, I'm really losing steam lately. Its not due to lack of content, its more I can't seem to join in on what I find most fun, the raids and large group content. Its mostly my work schedule's doing...I work Sunday thru Thursday nights 11pm to 7am, and then sleep 8am to 4pm. LFR is the only thing that seems to consistently match those hours, and its not nearly as fun as Venting with 9 others in a normal quality raid. I used to PuG with a few raids, and looking thru the guild list that was compiled recently I can remember going with most of them. I think basically anyone I've raided with haven't been disappointed in my effort or attitude...again it falls to my schedule. I've even started asking around other servers, Proudmoore, Lightbringer, Stormrage to name a few. There are guilds elsewhere that need a prot/ret pally, I've had a few offers even. I just don't want to have to leave Garona to raid, I consider this small, troll-filled, broken-AH server my home. :\ What are my options? Are there any guilds that have room for a mostly independent pally in their regular raids? If not, I'm going to miss being able to scan the AH in less than an hour. :\Nomadic11 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 Garona Photo Album Would be fun to create one. Below is the old real life photo album circa 2006: http://public.fotki.com/strayy/garona_photo_album/Giftedblonde15 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 Glitterstorm? I thought he xferred? Why is he starting !@#$ on trade chat?Zulcatt3 May 21, 2013