Garona

May 21, 2013 Severed is Recruiting Needed: 1 Healer, 1 backup healer, 1 backup DPS (no hunters) Over the past month we've lost a few people from our ten man's. We are looking for people who know what they are doing or at least learn from their mistakes. this is what our current raid situation looks like MSV Normal 10 man (on farm) HOF Normal 10 Man (up to Amber Shaper, and would be past him were it not for continually losing people) Terrace Normal 10 man : We'd be in Terrance but need to kill HOF first TOT Normal 10 man (1 out of 12 with fair progress on Horridon) We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 server to 11 (9 to 12 EST) We're not Hardcore raiders but don't want to waste our time wiping on the same boss from the same mistakes over and over again. looking for a gearscore of at least 489. If interested please ingame mail Methor, Kaps or Kentaris if interested. I realize that valor gear makes some of the earlier raids irrelevant but we would like to complete HOF and Terrace and then put all our efforts into TOT.Kentaris4 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 GDKP Signups 5/20/2013 @ 7:00 Server FAQ What is GDKP? GDKP stands for “Gold-DKP." Instead of using dragon kill points, instead you use gold. Items that drop in the run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to “The Pot." The Pot keeps growing in value until the end of the run When the final boss dies or the raid is called, The Pot is split evenly to everyone in the raid group. If you leave early, you will not get any of The Pot! Is it safe? Yes. Blizzard's terms of service strictly prohibits scamming of other players -- which is exactly what "ninjaing" of the GDKP pot is considered. Is mainspec > offspec? There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets items. The one exception here is you can't bid on a BOP item that you cannot possibly get any use out of. I don't expect a priest to bid on a sword out of spite, but, if it happens, don't expect to actually win. Is anything reserved? As of right now, no. If Blizzard adds a limited drop legendary item in some future patch, those legendary items will be reserved. As of right now, however, that isn't an issue. If this rule ever changes, the raid leader will announce it before the first mob in the instance is pulled so that people can decide whether to stay. What about BOEs? Any BOE epic will be auctioned when it drops. You can bid to resell, equip, or do whatever with it. Items such as Shards/Crystals/Dust/Etc. will be auctioned at the end in "grab bag" fashion. What are the minimum bids? Normal Items will start at 2500 gold with 500 good increments. Thunderforged items will start at 3500 gold with 500 gold increments. Requirements Soft minimum item level is 495. We'll bend the rule if you're willing to spend a bunch of gold. Raid Awareness! There are some fights where everyone must do their job correctly. Basic knowledge of all of the fights. Fights will be explained, but you should at least know the LFR basics of each fight How to sign up Post below on the character you intend to bring and include the following information: Name: Main Spec: Main Spec Item Level: Off-Spec: Off-Spec Item Level: ToT Experience: Gold Willing to Spend: ---- Tank Kaeps Tank Six (pl) Healer Anagram (pr) Healer Mingshan (mk) Healer Jameson (dr) Healer Polybius (pr) Healer Cateye (dr) Healer/OS DPS Devyldawg (dk) DPS Kaepernick (wl) DPS Sojelly (mg) DPS Charlie (rg) DPS Shacklebolt (wl) DPS Nimuespectre (pr) DPS Lorax (mg) DPS Kyrande (dr) DPS Rive (rg) DPS Berzerkelf (wa) DPS LIghtarrow (hn) DPS DPS DPS DPS DPS DPSSpeakz23 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Eagle Scouts? A bit more of a personal question, but I was just wondering if there were any other Eagles on this server. If so, what was your project? These forums are boring, why not kick it up a bit? My project was $2700 and over 800 hours. I ran fundraisers to get three microphones for a local school's music program, and build thirty cubbies for a local daycare that needed them for storage. :DSenata3 May 20, 2013
May 16, 2013 LF 10m Raiding Guild Im not wanting a super serious guild full of Elitist. Just a guild who raids every week and gets the job done. I have kids of my own and i dont need somebody else's kid cussing me because i didnt do something exactly right. So i prefer a 18+ guild ThxHemiroid8 May 16, 2013
May 13, 2013 [A-Garona] Coalition - 10 normal recruiting Who is Coalition? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We're a raiding guild focused on 10 man normal modes. When 5.2 hit we were working on Empress and we plan to continue on into TES and ToT during this patch. We recently lost a few raiders to changing situations outside of the game so we're looking for new blood to fill out our roster. What are you looking for? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Our primary need is for 2 DPS but we'll consider anyone who seems like a good fit. Several of our members are willing to fill multiple roles thanks to dual spec so we have a fair degree of flexibility. Main spec's we are looking for are Shaman DPS with OS heals, Mage DPS or Monk DPS with OS tank or heals. When do you raid? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 7:00 - 9:30 server time (Central time). Where can I go for more info? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you're interested we encourage you to stop by our website at http://coalitiongarona.com and visit our forums and chat room. You can also whisper any Coalition member you see online and ask if an officer is around. We'll be happy to talk with you and answer any questions you may have. You're also welcome to join us as a pug if you want to take us for a test drive before committing to the guild tag. Why should I join? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ For us a successful raid isn't about bosses or loot, it's about hanging out with some friends and having fun. We also don't want to waste each others time by screwing around for hours and not accomplishing anything. We work hard for our progression but we keep things relaxed and we want everyone to have a good time. We don't yell and curse people out, but we also expect people to put forth a solid effort and give it their best shot. It requires a balanced mentality to raiding and that's important to us. How do I apply? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Fill out an application on our website at http://coalitiongarona.com/recruitmentThiban2 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 Throne of Thunder seeking warm bodies! Obscurity 10m Alliance is looking for a few fill ins for tonight's ToT10m raid. We're pulling at 7pm server or whenever the last spot is filled! This is progression still so it isn't a free ride or a gdkp run. Interested? Have a Raid appropriate set of gear, ie it is 490+ Gems and Enchanted. Basic knowledge of the fights, at least having done them on LFR so we don't need to explain every mechanic. If you are interested contact Mercion in game.Mercion0 May 12, 2013
May 11, 2013 Looking For Guild Hi, I re-rolled to the Horde side because I got tired of Alliance & wanted to experience the other half of the game. I am coming back recently (last week or so) and am looking for a guild that is active, but isn't looking for someone who can raid right this second. My main is a Enhance Shammy (Cabrillo) currently level 85 that I am working towards getting to 90 in the next week or so. If there are any guilds looking for a casual adult player who one day wants to be raiding, let me know or send me a message in game. Thanks.Cabrillo0 May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013 <Obscurity> 10m is recruiting! Obscurity is currently looking to rebuild our ten man raiding team, we find ourselves short on healing and DPS at the moment for ToT. We currently raid all tier 14 content Monday-Friday early evening and Throne Saturday and Sunday at 7pm Server. Contact Mercion (wyndman#1197) or Sioned in game if you are interested.Mercion1 May 10, 2013
May 6, 2013 <Carls Van> (10m) is looking for raiders Carls Van is a newly formed guild in MoP of those with schedules that prevent us from hardcore raiding. Our main group is currently progressing in ToT, but we are looking for members for our Thursday raid, either alts or those seeking to gain more raiding experience. These members will have an opportunity to sub in for our progression raid. Raid times are as follows: Thursday (non-progression): 7pm - 11:30 pm server Saturday: 7pm- 11:30 pm server Sunday: 7pm - 11:30 pm server We currently do not have a website, but are working on getting one. All raids require vent and a good attitude ;) (don't forget to gem and enchant your gear >.<). Please send an in-game whisper to Molamalu, Krytical, Artblade, or Sterigild for more information.Molamalu1 May 6, 2013
May 4, 2013 Anyone from levity? used to play here in levity and a few other guilds like edge/the empire. just wondering if anyone remembers greenganjes the rogue, sick of being horde and just started again , gonna lvl my rogue and go back alliance, hoping this server hasz some friends to offer. hit me up on alliance darkspear , characater squizzicus if u remember me and have a home for a rogue.Greenganjes0 May 4, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 [A] Fully Über Crass Knights Recruiting! (10) Greetings Garona, Fully Über Crass Knights is recruiting members for their 10m raiding team. We are a guild who believes strongly in the quality of our players and have recruiting with quality in mind. Currently we're fleshing our our 10m raid team and are looking to bolster our ranks with some more talented individuals. If you are interested please send a tell in game to Kwirbvskwirb, Baridius, Amastris, or Akou with any questions you may have. Thanks for reading!Nayabingi0 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Silver Monarchs (H) = Flexible Schedule Istven -- Please don't guild recruit cross-realm. You are free to recruit in your own realm forum or the more appropriate Guild Recruitment forum. Thanks! Thread locked.Istven4 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Contest So these forums are pretty boring. To spice things up here's a little contest: If this thread reaches over ten pages I will choose a random post and give the author ONE HUNDRED gold. You heard me. Now let the postings begin.Debriatus71 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Absolute Eminence (lvl25A) is recruiting!! About AE AE. is an Adult Oriented Guild offering an atmosphere of gaming that can suit just about any type of player. We provide both serious and relaxed styles of raids, along with an open form of experienced leadership to cover all our player's needs. Our core membership consists of people that have been playing together since the Vanilla days of WoW and we would like to continue to grow our network of friends and progress to end-game content. We currently have two 10-person raid teams. The first team runs on Monday and Thursday nights between 7pm - 10pm central time. The second team runs on Wednesday and Friday nights between 8pm - 11pm central time (updated). Recruitment: We are looking for geared ranged/melee dps and preferably a DK off-tank for our Alpha raid team: -Druid (Boomy) -Warlock -Death Knight (dps/tank) Current Progression: MSV: 6/6 HoF: 4/6 ToES: 1/6 ToT: 1/6 Raid Schedule: Monday 7-10 pm cst Thursday 7-10 pm cst Please contact Lugash or Tiamaishu in game for more information. You may also inquire about positions on our forums. http://absoluteeminence.guildlaunch.com/Lugash2 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 <Veterans of Wrathgate> Looking to Expand 10m Our core group has been together off and on for several years, and we work very well together. However we're a small group and are interested in expanding our ranks and getting some 'new blood' in our ranks. That's where YOU come in! Right now our core group is FULL, and that will not be changing in the foreseeable future. However we are wanting to create a second raiding group that will bring in new people, and new ideas. What we are looking for currently: A Raid Leader. We will need someone to lead this new group, as none of our existing members will be joining it (this may change, but its purpose is NOT an alt run, or alt gear group. It will be the 2nd core group of the guild, with full privileges as such). 480 iLvl minimum. This is non-negotiable, especially with how easy it is to get that item level now. Applicants with all the current LFRs cleared will get priority. Those with 500+ iLvl and/or Normal boss kills in ToT will be pushed to the front of the list. Able to take direction. We're not going to tell you how to play, but you should go into encounters KNOWING the boss fights. Yes wipes will happen, but knowing what to expect cuts them down dramatically. Do not expect to have strats handed to you. This includes being in vent. You don't have to talk, but you DO need to listen. KNOW. YOUR. CLASS. With sites like Noxxic, Ask Mr Robot, and Icy Veins there is little to no excuse not to know your spec's optimal gems, enchants, reforges, rotations, major cooldowns, and OH SH*T buttons. As I said, we are looking to build a second raiding group, and that group will be going (unless there's a huge change) on Thursday and Friday nights starting at 8pm Server Time for around 2-3 hours. So we will need ALL roles filled 1 Main Tank 1 Off Tank with DPS OS 2 Healers 1 Healer with DPS OS 5 DPS Classes We ask that any and all potential applicants please fill out the form located at http://veteransofwrathgate.guildportal.com (please bear with us as the site is new and being updated very very soon to look MUCH better). Any questions can be directed here or you can contact me or my co-gm Cerinne in game. We look forward to hearing from you! We will be updating this list as roles are filled.Distant3 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Is there a late night weekend guild I need a late night weekend raiding guild. Was wondering anybody here raids late night?Elimaster1 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 shadows edge infusions my dk is on the quest for the blood infusion. looking for anyone willing to do icc 25 and help with this. ingame mail me on this toon or dk (pestalince) or post back to this!!! need help!!!Jahovajira0 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 New guild: Skills, Recruiting & All activity Hello my fellow WoW players, I am here to inform you that a guild has opened up with the title of Skills. This guild participates in all activities and is recruiting all levels.We have a freshly stocked guild bank that does daily giveaways, and everyone seems nice lately. I hope you guys and girls would be willing to check out this guild and give it a try. We have currently 20 members and are 2/5 of leveling to 2. We really need your support and we are looking forward to seeing you Guild name: Skills Owner: Bloodlyn Co-Owner: Garrettin & ShadowingBloodlyn0 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 Focus Fire 10M Horde Guild Recruiting for ToT Focus Fire is a casual 10 man guild currently working on normal mode ToT progression. We are currently 4/12 and raid Tues-Thurs 7:30pm (st) - 11:00pm (st). Due to a couple of members acquiring new jobs and schedules, we have lost some of our core raiders. Currently we are looking for about two Ranged Dps / Healers to fill our raiding spots asap. Only requirements are a 495-500ish ilvl and 2/3 days attendance (3/3 strongly encouraged). If you have any Questions or interests please send me an in-game message or reply to this thread. Thank you :)Zercury0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Starting 10m Guild Looking to start a 10m guild of players with a good head on their shoulders. Looking to have a very short raid week maybe 1-2 days tops. Preferably players who are good at both PvE and PvP. PvE applicants please note any pve achievements that separate you from the pack in your reply. PvP applicants do the same with any pvp achievements otherwise state your highest ratings for both rated bgs and arena. Players with poor reputation or come from drama guilds need not apply. i.e. The thundering legion, the true eredar, soulbound, midnight society, etc. If you are looking to play with people who aren't completely terrible at the game please reply to this post with any interest you may have. - Aku purple monkey dishwasherAkou1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 @ Ally in TB Sorry for rock stomping you 2v5 today for 20 minutes. You guys kept coming back though fighting. I like it. Get farmed. /threadPåintråin20 Apr 2, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Sumprush Rodent!!! I have collected all 2000 Domination Point Commissions and have bought a Rodent Crate. Sometime this weekend I will be releasing the Sumprush rodents (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68506). This is the only opportunity you will have to obtain this pet, so stay tuned! Donation welcomed but not necessary. It has been a very long grind. Edit: Time will be Saturday night at 11:30 server!Lucilina0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 NIALL WHERE ARE YOU MAN?????? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoclIUO1RVkAvicii0 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 28, 2013 LF laid back Allience guild w/ Raiding ok first off this is an alt I created to check out the dark side. I am looking for a laid back preferably adult (as I am an adult) raiding/casual guild. I come from hard core raiding but dont have the desire to keep up the 3-4 nights a week 4 hours a night grind to be realm 1st anything. I work hard at knowing my class and role but like things laid back and fun a few laughs. Drama not wanted as this is a game and when the drama starts its easy to log out hence why i prefer an adult guild. right now what i have to offer is this toon yes i know what are you going to do with a lvl 30 druid. leveling doesnt take long with full BOA. 80 prot pally now that herald of the titans is done, and 90 priest, priest was my dragon soul progression toon as holy heals in a top horde guild durring that content. pally and priest are currently horde but can be transfered on a moments notice. I have other toons but are obligated to their horde guilds. I almost forgot a lvl 85 dk thats on another realm blood/frost. if anyone can offer me any advice as my whole WOW life has been horde any descent allience guilds with a chance for raiding hit me up ingame mail this toon or my battle tage is Rkhard#1792Bareassed4 Mar 28, 2013
Mar 25, 2013 Alliance 10m <Obscurity> is recruting Obscurity is looking for a few good players to round out our raid teams. Currently we're openly recruiting for all classes. We currently raid ToT Saturday, and Sunday 7pm -11pm CST (Server Time) Older MoP raids are run through out the week starting at 9:30 CST for those who still need gear. 10 Man Alliance Guild 1/12 ToT contact wyndman#1197 if you are interested via real idMercion0 Mar 25, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Looking to trade gold across servers (Velen) Hello! I'm looking to pick up a sizable chunk of Alliance gold here on Garona in exchange for Alliance gold on the Velen server. I would prefer at least 5k but am certainly open to larger amounts. Velen is a great medium-high pop server that has an active Alliance player base and a thriving economy if anyone wishes to expand their horizons and could use this money as a springboard. Whatever the amount that is agreed upon, everything will be discussed in game so there is no risk for either party being scammed. We could exchange it all at once, or small increments if it makes you more comfortable. If you have any questions, feel free to reply here. Thanks in advance.Klayde0 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 offering my services now i'm not claiming to be some elite arena master or anything, but i pretty much would rather arena than do anything else in this game anymore. soooo basically, if you need help capping then let me know. in game message me or mail me or something. i'm a frost mage, i'm not available for 3v3 combat, and if you need help with a cap let me know. and to be clear: i'm not asking for compensation, or putting requirements on you to arena with me (ok one requirement, know what you're doing) i just figured i'd help people cap conquest if i canBlackcarnage0 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 [H] <Twilight Circus> Is recruiting Guild: Twilight Circus Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info Server: US-Garona - Horde Raiding Schedule: Tue: 9pm-12am (CST) Thu: 9pm-12am (CST) Sun: 9pm-12am (CST) Current 10 man Progression: 1st 10-Man Team: 5/16 (H) 2nd 10-Man Team: 5/16 (N) Recruitment: Twilight Circus is currently recruiting for a Melee DPS with a Tank OS for our 2nd 10-man team. Openings: Death Knight Warrior To apply or for more information about our guild, please check us out at http://www.twilightcircus.infoKenzos6 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Yet another guild looking for 10m raid team Here, I'll change this. We have 10 raid spots open. I do not want to raid but I would like a raid team for the guild itself. If you need a new place to raid, you're welcome here.Lottadots8 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Any kind and helping ppl left on Garona? I know...stupid question. In my other post, I said I'm looking to help the guild. I'm still looking to help it. I would like us to have the Stay Classy achievement done and we're a few short. If anyone would care to join just to help us get that achievement, it would be greatly appreciated. We lack a Gnome Monk, a Dwarf Lock, a Draenei Monk, a Worgen Lock, a Panda Rogue and a Panda Shammy. Only the last two have to be 90...the others only have to be 85. Would appreciate any help we can get. Contact this toon, Bearfeathers or Caged in game if you'd liket to help. Ty for your time :)Lottadots2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 King of Garona Well, since no one is actually USING the forums anymore, there's no one around to stop me from anointing myself the new King of Garona. That's how it worked in England, and that's how it's gonna work here. Little Known Fact: Henry VIII was known to pick brides based on how fast they flashed him on Skype.Distant4 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 <Apex> Alpha is recruiting! Alpha is in dire need of a sexy boomchicken or Resto Druid for our progress in Throne of Thunders! Come and apply at www.apexofgarona.comContinuar0 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 2:40 and still can't play!!! I really wish Blizz would honestly tell us how long the reset is going to last. Its 2:40 and still cant play. :( Guess ill read a book.Shikifuujin1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 While the server is down... I'll be-a-drawin this: http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/djwaglmuffin/mill4_zps33a0c96a.jpg <---And what's up with my icon?! D': PS: Ain't been around in a while. How's the Alliance these days?Millanna2 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 [A] <Drachefaust> Morning Guild, 1/12N LFM Attention! <Drachefaust> - alliance morning guild is recruiting core players for, Throne of Thunder 10 man raid. We are currently at 1/12, working on Horridon currently. Feel free to apply at the web-site www.drachefaust. guildlaunch.com or contact me in-game - my battletag ID is Veen#1903 Recruiting: 1x Healer: Holy/Disc Priest (Very High) 1x Range DPS : Mage(High), Warlock(High), Ele shammy(High) 1x Melee DPS : DK(High), Ret Pally(High) ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ History: guild started in the old days of Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. Was at its peak during Burning Crusade in Black Temple and Tempest Keep, slowed down during disappointing Icecrown raiding, started picking back up in Firelands and Dragonsoul. For MOP, we have been consistently top 10 guild for raid progression in server. Most of us are 3rd shift workers and some people are from other countries (very fun!). Some members come and go, but the core friends have been sticking around through tough and fun periods. ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Important information: Raid time: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11:30AM Server time (CST) Progression:6/6 Vaults, 6/6 HOF, 4/4 ToF, 1/12 ToT Server: Garona, Alliance Recruiting: Only outstanding and skilled players/applications will be considered Website: www.drachefaust.guildlaunch.com Who to contact: Veen#1903, or Sprinter#1569 ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Good luck to all and have fun playing!Veen0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 [H] Knights of Omen are currently recruiting! Knights of Omen is an established “reboot” level 25 guild seeking to build its active player base. Currently, we are recruiting from two demographics. One is the returning player who is looking for that “fresh start” to the game and the second is the “new to game” player that is just starting their adventures. Our target candidates should be 18+ as this is a “mature” guild, have a solid sense of humor, and show a sense of dedication to not only the guild, but to the game as well. Every type of gamer will be considered ranging from the casual to the more “hard core” individuals. We feel that every play style can only make the guild stronger as a whole. Currently we have no structured schedules but would like to create them in the future. What this means is right now we do not have any restrictions on race/class/level/spec but do ask that if you fit either of our recruiting demographics that you start with a fresh “new” character. This will help you become “vetted” within our guild meaning by the time you reach high levels, we as a guild will know your play style and hopefully you will know our guild tactics. We feel this is the best way for us as a guild to succeed at the end game. Now about us… We are all 18+ (most are well older than that, lol) and scattered all around the world. Most of us have multiple characters and most of those are 80+. Please don’t let that discourage you from joining. We all have a joking sense of humor so if the first question you hear us ask is about “bean skin”, please know we are not talking about pea pods! Some of us have played together for years while others have only recently joined. We’re not “elitists” so you have no worries about not being on the same level as some of us. We’ll help you in game and in our TeamSpeak voice server as much as we can. If you would like to join our guild, please visit our FB page and make a post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/366671287021/Heffalump0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 <Apex> Alpha is getting ready for 5.2! <Apex> is currently looking for skilled players for core raid spots in Alpha, our progression group focuses on casual, efficient progression. We want disciplined players with a like-minded attitude that drive to push themselves and their class to the limits over light raid schedules for the week. The guild has been around on Garona since 2004 and while it has cycled leadership a few times it remains as one of the oldest active guilds on the server, and we have no plans of ever changing that. We are looking to fill core spots with skilled, high attendance, players who know all facets of their class; play them at a high level and work to better themselves outside of just the raid environment through LFR/Rep. Gear or craftable raid gear. If you don’t see your class listed, please don't let that stop you from contacting us, we are always recruiting skill over strict class needs if you feel you can be an asset to the core. Alpha Raid Team Progression: 1/6 hMSV – 6/6 HoF – 4/4 ToS Raid Schedule: Monday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST Wednesday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST Sunday – 7:30pm – 10:30pm CST Recruitment Needs (483+ ilvl): Druid - Balance, Tank, Resto [ High ] Monk - Mist, Brew, Wind [ High] Paladin - Protection [ High ] Warrior - Prot (w/ dps OS) [ High ] Rogue - [ High ] Death Knight - Blood [ High ] Warlock - Affliction [ High ] Priest - Holy [ Med ] Mage - [Closed] (Having an appropriately geared off-spec a plus but not necessary to apply unless listed specifically.) Raider Expectations: A suitable applicant must be of the competitive variety, able to work well within a team environment and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously. Players with a God complex need not apply; everyone is prone to a mistake every now and then. We are looking for players who overcome that mistake in the midst of a successful kill and have the ability to learn fast from mistakes without repeating them twice. Experience is always great, but we are also accepting players who can prove their skill regardless of past raid experience so long as they can maintain a high level of performance. Basic requirements for all raiders include: Ventrilo DBM Omen A sense of humor …and like to party If you would like to know any further information please feel free to drop a line in game to: Continuar or Arcticsky for Alpha recruitment. Additionally, if you're just looking for a good home that has a long standing history on Garona to kick it with and fill in on alt runs/RBG's or just to call home send us a line, we are always looking for good people to grow the guild community. We look forward to hearing from any interested parties, thanks for your time. Interested parties please visit www.apexofgarona.com and fill out the application under the recruitment tab and we will be in touch.Continuar4 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 Veterans of Wrathgate[A] Looking for Merger? VoW isn't looking to merge into a guild, but we are looking to add a lot of fresh blood and new faces into the guild. We are currently 1/13 TOT and are a semi-hardcore progress minded guild currently. We have a 2nd alt raid group, but I'd like to expand that a bit more to become a second core group instead of simply a 'gearing' run of sorts. I say merger because right now it seems on Garona a lot of guilds are progressing at a moderate pace, and many more have members leaving for 'greener pastures' that's where this idea comes in. Right now we have a core raid group that raids late night Fri and Sat (11pm-2am ST). However, if there is any upset in the attendance, we really don't have options for filling in when needed. We've had to PuG in that past at the expense of bringing other guild members for the sake of progression because they were not geared enough, and if we had a second core and an alt group I believe this would be non-existent. So, if you're a guild that can't seem to get things going, or are a group of individuals looking for a solid place to call home this expansion then give us a shout. What we need for sure is an almost entire 10 man group. We have a DK tank currently for this group, and need heals, DPS and an OT as well. Right now that group is filled with our core member's alts and I'd like it to be its own group. All raid consumables are provided (Food, Flasks and Pots) and all repairs are taken care of as well during raid nights. This second group will probably run Sun/Mon or Tue/Wed with an emphasis on Late night depending on what kind of group we get going. Of course that can change if everyone in the group is flexible. I'd like to avoid overlapping groups, however. So, to recap (Or TLDR): VoW is looking for a good amount of new members, and guild mergers are on the table to those interested. We will NOT merge into a guild, however. We are looking for an almost entirely new set of people for a SECOND Core Group, and will fill a third with everyone's alts as needed. That 3rd group will be our 'training league' as it were. We will need new officers and raid leaders with the influx of new people. PST if interested.Disinfection1 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 =Mediocrity= Recruiting Healer for late night Server: Garona (U.S, PVE, CST) Raid Schedule (CST) Tuesday 12:00-3:00 AM Thursday 12:00-3:00 AM Sunday 12:00-3:00 AM Progression: 10Man 6/6 MSV, 6/6 HOF, 1/4 TOES Recruitment Healer (non priest) Tank Mediocrity was founded back in wotlk near the end of 2009. It is run by Miraclehands, Faithmelter, Neckra, and Irotha who are all founding members. We have had past experiences killing hardmodes, leading guilds, and ranking in fights/guild progression. Although we have started late in 5.1, we plan to propel ourselves forward throughout the end of the patch, then hit 5.2 hard. We do have interests in RBG's and Challenge Modes on off nights and weekends. Also looking to setup a second 10M group in the future. Some of our Raider expectations are: *Know Your Class* We expect you to understand your priorities/rotations, stat weights and abilities. Be able to make the most of your character. *Be Fully and Correctly Gemmed and Enchanted* *Raiders Should Have 95%+ Attendance* The assumption is that you are available for every raid night. If something comes up suddenly, you have the option to text an Officer with your cell phone. If you're not responsible enough to let us know when you can't make raid, we will find someone who will not waste our time. RL>WoW, but that doesn't mean that guild members are not worth the few seconds it takes for you to keep us in the know. If you can not show us this minimal level of respect, do not apply. That being said, we welcome backups who raid at their leisure but understand we make no commitment to hold them a raid slot. *Research Fights* Watch kill videos. Read up. Feel free to ask other guildies for help... and do it *before* the raid. *Be Ready to Take an Invite at 12:00AM and Have All Consumables Ready Before Raid* A few stacks of personal 300 food, a few stacks of potions, and flasks ... have that all ready. (We do supply all consumables minus the 300 Stat food which you are expected to have at all times) *You Must Install TeamSpeak* TeamSpeak is our preferred Voip application. *Have a Good Attitude* We are "progression focused". We will wipe, a lot! Do not to be a downer. Moral is very important during raids; use your own judgement when deciding if you should say something in teamspeak, guildchat, whisper, etc. *Be Prepared to be Called Out* If we're not going to correct our mistakes, there's no point in raiding. If you die in fire, chances are you will be called out. Even we make mistakes and we understand that, but we don't want excuses. We want you to improve and move on, if you can't take this pressure don't apply. *Don't Slow Us Down* Find, use and don't cover up the feast! When anyone drops a bot, repair! If we're summoning, click! etc, etc. As always we are recruiting exceptional players. if you feel like this is the guild for you, feel free to apply! Please Message one of the members listed above for recruitment in game.Miraclehands2 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 WTS Alani kill & mount Have skyshard waiting. Wanting to do this kill soon. Just one person, highest offer. pstingameOllio0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 10, 2013 (H) Discipline healer looking for raid team. Greetings and thank you for taking the time to read this. Discipline priest looking for a 10man raid team, preferably towards the night. Time schedule: I am not able to raid on Weds from 8pm-11pm EST time; Friday from 6pm-9pm EST time; Saturday from 8pm EST to 3am EST; Sunday from 6pm-9pm EST. I am able to raid at any other time. Looking for 2-3 night weekly raid team. Experience: My raiding experience started in Wrath and continued until MoP, with a few breaks in between. I have downed all T11 content when it was current, and I downed Rag 10man in FL a week after the nerfs came out. I tend to be critical about my own performance, constantly tweaking and adjusting myself to perform at a higher rate. And this is what I expect my other raid members to do as well. I have done 4/6 MV but I have not progressed any farther in Tier 14 content. What I'm looking for: I am looking for a relaxed, friendly, 10man raid team who is able to perform at a decent level. This means, I do not wish to run with people who are not able to grasp the concept of their class. I also do not wish to be in a raid team where the chances of being seated are high, due to min-maxing a fight or a skill issue. I am also seeking a raid team who will be there from start to finish; this means I want a long sense of friendship and commitment with each other. I understand quite well that Tyrndal's gear is under par for what most raiding teams are interested in. But, I can promise you that I am a hardworking player who desires nothing more than to have fun, kill some bosses, and walk away happily at the end of the session. Let me know if you are interested in me: Kalastin#1388 is my battletag, or contact me in the forums. Thank you again for taking the time to read this. I hope you find it pleasing. WoWarmory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Tyrndal/simple ; Yes, I understand my gear is not gemmed/enchanted at the moment. This will change shortly.Tyrndal0 Mar 10, 2013
Mar 7, 2013 come back home? so ive been gone for about 3 years or so and my current server is dead and im sick of the people.. wondering if its worth coming back home to garona alliance? lmkVibeké2 Mar 7, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 WTS Brawler's Pass I have a Brawler's Pass for sale. Find me in-game if you're interested. Edit: Actually, it's on the AH for 5k. Go for it.Streith2 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 Hi Garona! Can I ask you a few questions? Thanks for clicking. :) I have been looking to transfer to a server more alive than mine, and I was recommended this one. I do plan on creating an Alliance toon, so the lack of Horde I've been reading about does not bother me. However, I am curious about a few things, specifically how your AH is, how easy it is to PuG stuff here, PvP in the sense of finding an arena team/for battlegrounds, and the general atmosphere of the server and the people here. Also anything I should maybe know about... Haha. As for raiding, I am brand new to WoW, and while I have been doing old raids with my guild occasionally, I am interested in learning how to actually raid end-game (do people here even say that? Lol), so I was hoping to find a guild that is not hard-core, but does raids and doesn't mind picking up newbs like me on occasion to show us the ropes so we can be of better assistance. Anything like that around? Also just another question I've been curious about - I was planning on rolling a Monk, but across servers in the guild recruitment posts I've checked out, I found only one need for a Monk/Monk in the raiding team. Are Monks generally not appreciated for raiding? Thanks again!Vywiel12 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 iGuild completes Heart of Fear 10 We are a smaller guild. We are mostly professionals in our 30's with not much time to devote to gaming. (families, jobs, etc) So it is with great pride that I announce we downed Empress Shek'zeer on 10man regular last night. (Just in time for 5.2 eh?) </shameless bragging>Bandohunt0 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 <Drachefaust> Morning Guild, 16/16N LFM!! Attention! <Drachefaust> - alliance morning guild is recruiting core players for patch 5.2, Throne of Thunder 10 man raid. Feel free to apply at the web-site www.drachefaust. guildlaunch.com or contact me in-game - my battletag ID is Veen#1903 Recruiting: Healer: 1x Holy/Disc Priest preferably with Shadow OP 1x Range DPS (SP, Warlock, ele shammy) 1x Melee DPS (DK, Ret Pally, Warrior) ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ History: guild started in the old days of Molten Core and Blackwing Lair. Was at its peak during Burning Crusade in Black Temple and Tempest Keep, slowed down during disappointing Icecrown raiding, started picking back up in Firelands and Dragonsoul. For MOP, we have been consistently near top 10 guild for raid progression in server. Most of us are 3rd shift workers and some people are from other countries (very fun!). Some members come and go, but the core friends have been sticking around through tough and fun periods. ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Important information: Raid time: Wed, Thurs, Mon 8-11:30AM Server time (CST) Progression:6/6 Vaults, 6/6 HOF, 4/4 ToF Server: Garona, Alliance Recruiting: Only outstanding and skilled players/applications will be considered Website: www.drachefaust.guildlaunch.com Who to contact: Veen#1903, or Sprinter#1569, or Samarita, olenajones@yahoo.com ^v^v^v^v^v^v^ Good luck to all and have fun playing!Veen0 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 Rehab looking for casual raiders! Rehab is a 10 man (Level 25) horde raiding guild based out of the Garona server. We are looking for an experienced Mage or Elemental shaman for our 10 man core group. We raid Tuesdays/Sundays 7-10 pm server time. We are a tight group of people who have a lot of fun with the seriousness of progression and have our own vent, guild repairs and food/flasks provided. Ages 18+ please, Contact myself (Reverae or Tokeinfury), Oberheuser, Noz or Swörd in game for more info. Progression: MSV: 5/6 HoF: 1/6Reverae2 Mar 4, 2013
Feb 25, 2013 Looking for after midnight raids Tank and Healer looking for a guild that raids after midnight server time. would prefer sometime around 1amSangorium0 Feb 25, 2013
Feb 18, 2013 A - <Probably Harmless> LF Melee/Range DPS Alliance guild <Probably Harmless> Is looking for DPS for our core raid team. We need the following. 1 Shammy or Mage DPS. ( Prefer arcane mage ) 1 Melee dps or Holy Pally. We are currently 6 of 6 MSV and 3 of 6 HOF 10 man and looking to sure up some raiding spots. We provide guild repairs for all runs and we provide flasks for all raiders. We are a tight community and many of us play other games with each other. So in a effort to get peoples attention I will give 3k gold to any one who server transfers to Garona to raid with us. If you have any questions i will be online tonight Monday Feb 18th. from 5:30pm ( CST ) to 10:00pm ( CST ). A little bit about us we have a hard core mentality with a laid back feel. We raid tue and thur from 7pm server ( CST ) to 11pm server ( CST ). In the past we have been a top 10 guild on Garona however due to player burn out we have not been able to stay competitive. And this is why i am turning to this forum to look for people.Korbendallas0 Feb 18, 2013