Garona

Feb 11, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, ?/8, Sat 11am, 12/3 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 4) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 5) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 6) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 7) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 8) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 9) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time with downing new encounters, please take some time to brush up a little bit on at least the first four bosses. This will make the run go quicker, which means more loot --> more money! We will clear as much as possible in the 25 man before time runs out.Imabaddie28 Feb 11, 2012
Feb 11, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N, Sat 2/11 11:30am Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. There is NO entry fee. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 3:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 11:30am server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 11:15am server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. Heroic Morchok will be attempted, comp dependent.Imabaddie21 Feb 11, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 Blood and Valor Recruiting. Blood and Valor is currently recruiting for 25 man raiding. We currently run 2 ten man teams. We are looking for a few more skilled player to fill in the last spots to move over to 25s. Our raid days and times for 25s will be Tue, Wed, Thur 7 - 9:30 server Current High priority needs are: Dps deathknight mage resto shaman elemental shaman boomkin melee druid Hunter Our current guild lvl is lvl 20; All players (social and pvp) are welcome to apply also if your just looking for a guild but not wanting to raid. We are currently 8/12 in 10 man content. If think you might be interested please check us out at www.bloodandvalor.dkpsystem.com Also you may contact any of our in game officers. Arcz, Chengson, Ecinnay, Rhodne, Ligieas, Razadarkstar, BoosterChengson17 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 LF LW w/ level 80 Icy Scale (Mail) FR Items The ability to aquire the patterns for the Icy Scale Leggings and Gloves were removed from the LW Vendor in a past patch, but those who were able to craft it prior to the pattern removal still have the pattern and are able to craft it. I'm currently LF a LW with the ability to craft these leggings and gloves and I'm (ofc) willing to pay well for your services (my mats). Beit Alliance or Horde, please respond here or contact me ingame on Itchytrigger. Thankyouverymuchforyourtimeandconsideration.Itchytrigger1 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Looking for Jade Gauntlets (low level plate) Hey! I'm looking for Jade Gauntlets (level 43ish plate) to complete my transmog on my pally, please whisper me in game on Rainwood or luluxox to talk about price, you can also send me mail if I'm not on! thanks a bunch! :)Rainwood0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Rogue 8/8 reg 3/8 H looking for a new home hello everyone, its that point of the game where a guild progression stops due to a new expansion on the way, and that is true for my guild among other things. I would like to find a guild where i can help them progress and in return perhaps i can complete my stage 3 daggers ( currently at stage 2) contact me if you have a rogue spot open, i am not interested in any loots unless you want to gear me, just need clusters. and i promise to bring you a well round raiding performance from my end. Thank you in advance Raid wellArrmada1 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 5, 2012 LFM Stormwind Invasion Raid (NOT FTH) I would like to know how many Horde are interested in invading Stormwind with me for the purpose of killing Alliance in Trade District and filling it up with lots of skeletons. Here's how it works: 1. We will NOT be attempting to kill King Varian. This raid is just to have fun killing Alliance players. If you bring friends, please make sure they are clear on this. 2. All you have to do to participate is respond to this post with your Level 85 Horde character saying you want to do this. You must be Level 85. 3. I will add interested players to my friends list. Anytime at least five interested players are online at the same time, I'll whisper everyone saying, "Hey, x number of people interested in the Stormwind Invasion are on right now. Want to do this now?" and if there's enough "Yes" responses, then I'll form the raid and invite everyone. 4. I will be hiding somewhere in Trade District... maybe even in ghost form so Alliance can't look for me. It doesn't matter that Alliance can see this message as long as they don't know WHEN we'll be showing up. I will ask if everyone is ready to be ported, and then I'll use the guild port. 5. We'll stick together in roughly the same spot; killing any Alliance players that dare flag. If Alliance won't attack us, we'll kill guards to make them interested. 6. If our group is big enough, we may kill Auctioneers and Bankers to make the Alliance mad enough to flag. Alrighty, who's interested?Geagripdum5 Feb 5, 2012
Feb 4, 2012 [A] Coalition DS 6/8 Casual Raiding Guild Currently 6/8 in Normal 10 man. We are looking to add new players to firm up our numbers with the one group we currently run with, as well as getting a 2nd raid team together. We are accepting all classes and roles, so apply with whatever you want to raid with. We use a ladder system for loot and have a 5 tab guild bank for supplies Our raid times are Mon/Tue/Thur 7-9:30 ST and we usually do pvp or guild runs on our off nights. We use mumble as our VoIP and require it for every raid. We ask that you know your class/spec inside and out, and will conduct a quick interview over mumble to get a better feel for you and make sure your a right fit for us. We will also want do a 5 man run just to make sure you can handle a simple group. If interested please apply at: http://coalition-garona.enjin.com/ Any questions please whisper in game myself, Nierte, or Sputniq. ThanksGogoe0 Feb 4, 2012
Feb 3, 2012 3v3 MM hunter and Priest (Oom) looking for MELEE 3's partner. Please know your stuff and dont be derpy.Silvor6 Feb 3, 2012
Feb 3, 2012 Enhance shaman Looking for a 3s team. Hit me up ingame if interested. I am open to 5s or a really good 2s partner as well.Thraukus0 Feb 3, 2012
Feb 3, 2012 392 Prot War LF Core Slot I'm looking for a home for this tank. il392 equipped. 8/8N DS pre nerf. Played since vanilla, blah blah blah. If you need to fill a core slot in your 10 or 25M guild, please post here, or shoot me an in-game mail. Edit: Please be 8/8N DS with intent to push HM progression.Undalyn1 Feb 3, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 Has your guild gone to sleep\Need a new home? Maybe your guilds core raiders finished Firelands and Dragon Soul and then went quiet. Maybe SWTOR\Skyrim came out and your guild headed for the greener grass of those games and the guild went to sleep. LFR is great, but you’re still interested in doing those raids as a 10 man. Maybe you were never a “core” raider and just want a chance to find a nice group to run with a guild that is still alive. Maybe you’re just looking to run randoms or even farm with a bunch of decent people that treat you with respect and know how to have good time in game. We might be what you are looking for. We are the Godfathers of WoW, a casual guild with a progressive raiding team that needs more raiders that know their toons, can perform at raid levels, show up for raids prepared and can learn from mistakes and wipes. We are not hard core raiders, so if you are you will need a boatload of patience if you plan to raid with us. But if you are learning to raid or looking to get back into raiding we will also have patience with you. We have roughly 130 accounts, 350+ toons, are 4/7 in Firelands before DS came along, 1/8 in DS(gimme boss). We are looking for anyone 18+ that might need a new home and\or help us fill our raiding team. We have a great group of people, most do not raid, but we have a handful of people that do. We do not make demands of your playing time or how you play because we have real lives too and your game time is your own escape. We have a guild website, mumble server, bank tabs and yes, a tabard. It’s quite nice. That’s a quick what we are looking for, if you need more info please check out our site and find more information. And always feel free to pst any of our guild members for more info. I am Silvarna, GL of the Godfathers of WoW Godfathers.wowstead.com godfathersofwow@hotmail.com Silvarna0 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 31, 2012 hai gaise hai gaise, maek shore u brush yo teef! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RsXIgxFcH0Debriatus2 Jan 31, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Dear Stormwind Citizens You guys make me smile! :) Including the way you all dance and stuff after you kill me. :) I hope I've made you smile too! :) Even if I ganked ya! I love visiting your fair city of Stormwind with all the green trees, green grass, blue skies, and patterned stone roads. Why can't Orgrimmar be like that? Orgrimmar is just a bunch of dirt and there's always spikes sticking out of each building, and red skies. I look forward to visiting again really soon! :)Geagripdum6 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 WTB [Heavy Junkbox] in bulk. 20g per CoD to this character. Thank you and have a good day.Bankdeals0 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N, Fri 1/27 7:30pm Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. There is NO entry fee. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 10:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 7:30 pm server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. Heroic Morchok attempts will begin as soon as the right mix of sign ups occur. No more LFR!Imabaddie22 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 26, 2012 Blacklist: Breakneks HORDE READ I invited this guy bout 6 days ago a lvl 17 shammy he was only there for 4 days when he decided to steal 3 high priced stuff i hadent put in lockdown. i asked him yesterday nicly to give it and the money he got from selling the stuff back he told me if i wanted it back i had to buy it and if i didnt he would report me for harrasing him ROFL. So any horde guilds who read this PLz dont invite him.Raella7 Jan 26, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Fri 1/20 7:30pm Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 11:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 7:30 pm server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run LFR. Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Alts are welcome to come to these, but make sure you are eligible to do the back 4 as we will likely run that before the front 4.Imabaddie13 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 WTS Sulfuron Hammer I'm selling my Sulfuron Hammer I made the other day. Looking for 8k for it.Gunnadren1 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 <Peanut Butter> Recruiting now! Hello we are <Peanut Butter> from the realm Garona. We are a new and active guild owned by Mikoo, Nick, Andre, Justinedion, and Petrie. We are a level 3 guild with 25 members, 4 bank tabs, soon to be guild repairs and more! We use skype for our guild talking with our leaders in BGs, Dungeons, and Raids. We invite you to join us on our quest to reach level 25 :D ~ Note to other guilds at our level, we are also wanting to merge guilds with us to grow faster gms will be given permissions and a rank for more information contact Mikoo in game via whisper or mail. Happy adventuring!Mikoo0 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 Hey http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pokmon-good-guy-greg-chooses-the-type-disadvantage.jpgDebriatus2 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 So.. anyone there on Horde? ^ Title says it all. No one these days wants to do anything. Any insight as to how we can fix this problem?Masrinth9 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 Fireland Heroics Group... Time; 10 PM Server. Day(s); Friday and/or Saturday - 20/21st and every other Friday/Saturday following. Get with me in game or here... I'll check back daily... ~~**Post the dates and times of what you want the days to be, I'm going to say Friday or Saturday...**~~ Just what the tread says... Starting one... Seething Cinders reserved, sorry. =/. Close to finishing though!!! Come along get your free loot pretty much. Research fights please... Tank; -------- -------- Healers; Lionblaze - Resto; Druid - XX XX XX XX -------- -------- Ranged DPS; Preiests - Shadow; Priest - 391 Item Level ~25k DPS. -------- -------- Melee DPS; -------- --------Preiests15 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 [A] <Shogun> PvP,RBG , and Raiding Recruiting <Shogun> newly reformed former top ranked WotLK raiding guild is back and were recruiting! We are currently looking for PvPers and those interested in running RBGs, however may branch into raiding. Our players currently consist of a few experienced veteran's of WoW with 2k+ experience in Arena, RBGs and end game Raiding content. If you're interested in Running RBGs or raiding please contact me in game.Heatherss2 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 20, 2012 Looking for a New Guild! Hello Garona, My character name is Mõvïëstår on Alliance; I’m a 85 unholy DK ilvl 390 looking for a raiding guild that raids from 5 to 10 pm CST M-F a few time a week or close to it. My current guild has all stoped playing for the new Star Wars game and has left me kinda high and dry =/. So if the time fit and your guild can kill more then 3 bosses in DS, Please let me know! I'm even up for a test run if so needed to see if i would fit in your system! TYMõvïëstår8 Jan 20, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Rogue lf guild. Currently with a guild but after last night I am looking for a better guild. Been raiding since Burning Crusade Know my class extremely well 8/8 Normal Experience 32k+ dps 397 ilvl ~150 Shadowy GemsAvailable to raid pretty much any day of the week. Tues, Weds, Thurs are prefer. Prefer around 8 or later server time. But, I am willing to raid at different times. Please either leave your information below or send an in-game mail to Fielinew. Due to complications I am not going to post this on my main. Thanks for your time.Kungpo0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 (A) <Archaic> 10 man, LF ele shammy/resto OS Archaic, a 10 man guild comprised of mature, launch day players is looking to recruit a new shammy for our raid team. We raid only 2 nights per week (Tuesday/Sunday) 8-11pm server time (CST), so we make the most of our raiding time. The shammy in question should be comfortable both DPSing or healing as they will be our primary 3rd healer when needed. Gear should be appropriate for 10N raiding. Interested parties can reply to this thread or contact Xiar or Shadowstride in game (game mail is fine as well) All standard raiding guild stuff is present. Level 25, vent, website, guild repairs, etc etc..Xiar1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 Feral LF offensive healr 2s/3s, T2 DK LF2s/3s My feral druid is LF an offensive priest, or a highly skilled resto shaman to push 2s rating up past 2200. Only considering experienced healers, preferably with 2000+ experience (on some character this expansion). Also currently LF a 3s team with T2 capabilities/willing to take the time to build synergy. Currently sitting in the 1900s after 2 days of running some kittycleave, but I prefer to arena more often than once a week, especially in the beginning of seasons. Willing to run any setups as long as: A) you enjoy arena B) log on more than once a week C) have the 2k+ experience D) dont rage because you just got shattered/danced/viald'd on for 160k in 2 seconds E) are female in the age bracket of 19-23/currrently single/under 140 pounds/good cook WILLING TO LOOK PAST E) AS LONG AS A-D ARE SATISFIED. On a more serious note, I also have a DK <---^^^ that is willing to run a 3s setup also with T2 capabilities, I only play frost because me and my pet dont get along, he wants to huddle, I wanna do damage, he wants me to die, I want to sac him, yeah its just not a good relationship. I will be a little more picky with the teams on this character mainly because I do use Facerolling to play/help/cap friends, and also Im considering xfering to a pvp realm where Hero of the Alliance Dks are in short supply but Seasoned Gladiators are not.....but hey, I hate spending money so if you really would like to play (with either character) go ahead and send me an in-game mail to my Feral or DK (Boomken, Facerolling respectively) with your ideas. Little bit about me: -20698 recorded rated arena games through season 4-today across 7 different characters -double that in skirms back when they were active -multiple Duelist seasons (big whoops but hey throught Id throw it in) -t1 line campus connection with 11ms home/world -very flexible schedule P.S. Morfeer is off the server already but If Im in a good mood I might play games for fun on my hpally Nitrogenius to see if I can get shattervialdanced in half a kidney again. (**WARNING** GAMES ON NITROGENIUS MAY VIOLATE CODE D OF THE PARTNER REQUEST CONDITIONS **WARNING**) Facerolling1 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 (H) Enh/Resto Shaman i382 LF Guild I am a (currently) ilvl 382 Enhancement/Resto Shaman looking for a laid back social guild with opportunities to raid Dragon Soul content. I am primarily a DPS player, but am experience in 5-man healing and decently geared for both roles. I recently moved to the Garona server and need a home. I have raiding experience on many characters and would like to progress through DS content, but I'd truly like to find a guild that is focused more on community and having fun. What I can bring to the guild: wide experiene in developing end-game DPS toons, both ranged and melee, maxed Inscription and Leatherworking, and a desire to help members who are leveling while also providing a knowledgeable raiding character to fill spots or be part of a core raid group. I'm available for raiding on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights (6pm-11pm server), and any scehduled time after 12pm on Saturday and Sunday. I am also interested in providing advice to newer players and would interested in guding players through older content for fun. If interested please contact me in game. My real ID is bmeier671@gmail.com. I have Vent and would be willing to interview with Guild leaders to detemine if I'm a good fit for your guild. I would prefer a lvl 20-25 guild, but would be willing to join any guild that has a solid base of players, a good sense of humor, and an atmosphere of friendliness and copperation.Lavasche0 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 [H] The Bone Collectors wants you The guild is new but the Raiders are not. We are recruiting Potential Raiders to Augment our already formed 10 man Core. Idealy we would like to have enough people to run a Alt core. I know everyone turns away from a level 1 guild but everything has to start somewhere. The people in this guild are dedicated in progression. We are also accepting levelers and PVP'ers. The Bone Collectors offers a 6 tab bank, Paid repairs, and ventrillo acess. Raid nights are set for Tue, Weds, and Thurs. We are a progression guild so bring your "A" game and you very well may have a seat in the progresion core for DS. Whisper Moosehunter, Gixxie, Killnthename for more info on getting your invite.Gixxie2 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 (A) 10 Man <TnT> Recruiting. TnT is looking for members to fill open spots and get back to a full raid week in our 10-man DS we are 7/8. We are currently looking for Heals & Dps that are geared for DS normal. 1 Holy Pally and/or Resto Druid Also looking for melee dps and a ranged dps or two We Raid on Tues/Wed/Thur 8-11 CST. You can find out more info and apply at www.tntraiding.netLoturix0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 16, 2012 Casual Guild looking for more members! Celestial Blade is accepting all lvls and classes. We are a social/ Lvling guild hoping to build for everyone to socialize and have fun and preparing for raiding. Feel free to ask informationSythini0 Jan 16, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 LF Solid 3s and 5s team. Title says it all. Gearing up fast and have a lot of exp in 2's 2200-2300 (seasons 1-4). Use to play horde on stonemaul on a friends account looking to tear it up in arena once more.Innodimorte0 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Fri 1/13 7:30pm Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 11:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 7:30 pm server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run the back 4 of LFR. Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Last week's pool was about 375k and we will put in several Heroic Morchok attempts in this clear.Imabaddie12 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Reaching out for help. Now, to first start off this all and to clearly point out, I'm not trolling, and I am also not doing this just because of no reason, I have a reason for posting this. For a few months now I have been stuck on the boat of depression, pretty much. I have tried over and over again to get over this, but simply it just isn't helping. I don't know if doing this would help or not and that's why for the first time I am actually trying to reach out to the Garona community and ask this: Should I quit WoW. That's as blunt as it is. I'm not quite sure if doing this would help, and if it does or not I'd truely be grateful if I could get opinions on such, it would be a great help. Thank you, in advance.Silvur9 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 Garona's Teamwork aspect Traveled to other servers and what not and saw that this server had the best teamwork, I mean I've been here since Vanilla and loved it. From raiding with Simpkin and the Lunaris clan once or twice, having one of his best Resto Druid's run me through stocks on one of my very old alts. From running a Kara with 3 people from Edge and amazingly, we all got carried just from those 3. Sad I know but its amazing what a Fury Warrior Paladin tank and priest healer can do, Anyways I hope you all are still on trucking and enjoying the game. This character used to be one of the only Gnome Warrior's on the server way back when and the name was Jetredjr. Also, any of you who were big into talking in trade way back when. I was the Cheef back then. Hanging out in SW on my hunter named "Huntermaster" One of the cockiest names ever and I found myself being outdps'ed a lot from other hunters (But hey, I was like 10 at the time) Each time they'd swear at me and tell me I'm not the Master of Hunters, like they took it so literally. So that's my story. If any of you people have stories from Vanilla or BC or something i'd be happy to hear them.Ubadai1 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 H Firelands 10 6/7 on Wed. 1/4/12 I am hosting another 10 man H firelands on Wednesday the 4th of January. I will be siphoning souls and cinders are called for. We will be doing 6/7 Heroic as we have done for the past 4+ weeks. Need a healer and a dps. Please have experience and good gear. Either post on this threat or contact me in game.Dewgong5 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 [A] Holy Paladin LF Arena/RBG Hello, I am looking for arena partners for 3's and possibly even 5's. I would also be open to do some RBG's. I don't have a whole lot of experience as I have mostly only been raiding up till this point, but I want to find people willing to play with me and get better. Iv only done 3's and 5's on live once or twice, but I do 2's every week with a friend of mine just to get our points. We only play at about a 1400 mmr though because we end up leaving games because we don't want to play 45 minute matches when we are just trying to get quick conquest. On the last ATR that blizzard had, during the practice phase I got a little over 1900 rating with a random TSG from trade and that is about the extent of the 3's experience I have. So basically if any won needs a healer and is willing to play with me and get better let me know. you can contact here in this thread or on my chacaters: Reign Rgn <-- my alt paladin that im starting to gear up(dont ask me why i have 2...long story :P )Reign0 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 Nimuespecter made Argentum look bad today!! In a baradin hold 25 man earlier today Nimuespectre a shadow priest from Argentum, according to all his world of log entries showing him playing as....Shadow. Ended up taking priest heal gloves over Dominoss an actual mainspec healing disc priest. Lying to the raid leader Mirimoto from edge about his intent to heal and only coming as dps because asked. Either which way just shows class and decency imo thought i'd share! Eliavres14 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 WTB Tyrant's Legplates & Hyperion Chest/Belt Random level 40ish green Tyrant's Legplates Will pay good money.Speak5 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 One of those Farewell threads. Well the time has come for me to move on from WoW, its been a great ride no doubt from playing my dk Jaktheripper on alliance side leading wintergrasp pvp groups or putting defense raids together to hold off RAoV led city raids in Wotlk to playing Reker or Cradlemebro and attacking SW on Horde side. Id like to thank everyone ive played with or against for making this game a fun & memorable experience for me. Thanks to the friends ive made for making want to log in & play this game, i could make a rather long list of people but i'll make it a short one, Loveless, Sonnyp, Montzeblanc, Vassagio, Untrax, Geadum. A few more i could add to that list, but im keeping it short because its 5am & im tired. Lastly id like to include Rev in this, when i xfered my DK to horde he was the only person that didnt tell me to screw off & go back alliance, instead he invited me to his guild and treated me as a friend. TLDR: Reker Horde Resto Paladin Retires from WoW.Reker6 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 5, 2012 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 8/8N + LFR, Sat 1/7 11:30am Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Wednesday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 3:45 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 6) We will start at 11:30 am server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 7:15pm server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (at least the back 4/8, maybe the first 4 too if time permits). Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs. Last week's pool was about 375k and we hope to push heroic Morchok + Hagara in the near future. Imabaddie20 Jan 5, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 New stuff. Happy 2012, Garona. May your new year be chock-full of delicious cookies.Phèdre4 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 helo helo garonuh, i am worlock. sumtimez i liek 2 psot on duh fourumz 2 tallk aboot my dae. sow 2day i wuz at duh docturs ofice n der wuz dis def gurl sitin in duh loby. butt u c gaise i dident no she wuz def. sow wen i sat doun nex 2 her n startd talkn 2 her i thot she wuz jsut bein a beech bcuz she dident ansur meh. afturr i wuz aboot 2 go uhway her translaiter sitted doun nex 2 us n den i wuz liek oOoOoO. sow den we talk a litle n it ternz oot she wuz a prety kewl chik u no? butt newai dat not sow importantz, wut importantz iz dat u pplz tuuk da tyme 2 tranlait dis whoribly ritten mesage. neone whoo aktooaly got diz far desurve sum sort uv metal u no? sow neway wen i got bak 2 howse i log on da wurld of worcraft 2 c wut traide chat wuz up 2 butt sense no1 wuz dere i camed hurr. sow how is err1's day go'n?Debriatus18 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 Sold Out recruiting for 25s <Sold Out> [Garona-PvE Alliance] We are a 10 man semi-hardcore guild dedicated to steamrolling through heroic progression while on a light weekly raiding schedule. We're looking to expand to 25 man content so we're currently recruiting all specs! We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs between 7pm-10pm CST. Our current progression achievements are: •Firelands: 6/7 Heroic •Glory of the Firelands Raider Server 1st •Dragon Soul: 8/8 Dragon Soul 1/8h (close on 2nd/3rd) World Top 20 Heroic Morchok kill World 18th Hagara •World 23rd Ultraxion Any open spots are for our roster of core members whom we rotate depending on the raid composition needs. Currently Recruiting: • Everything! We are always looking to recruit exceptional talent for our raiding roster. If you feel like you are up to par, please leave an application on our guild website.Contact Hëimdall, Kryall, Grombie, or Vynicor on Garona (US-Alliance) or visit our website for more info.http://www.soldout.guildportal.com/ Grombie5 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 2, 2012 Goodbye Garona It was great playing with all of you for six years. Have fun with Mists and down some heroic bosses!4 Jan 2, 2012
Jan 1, 2012 [H] LF Tailor to craft DS Bracers I'm looking for a tailor to craft Bracers of Unconquered Power, hordeside preferably. I can provide volatiles or chaos orbs to cover your dreamcloth CD's, as well as essence of destruction x4, and will tip nicely :D Feel free to pst or mail this character if interested. Thanks for your time!Merrindor0 Jan 1, 2012
Dec 31, 2011 (A) <Ace of Spades> Recruiting One Tank We are a 10 man raiding guild, currently 4/8 for Tier 13 content. In the previous tier we were able to kill Ragnaros in the final days before 4.3 came out. Ace of Spades is approximately two months old and we have made much progress in that time. We are currently guild level 12 and have made significant progress on important raiding guild achievements such as "mixmaster" and "thats a lot of bait" Update: Mixmaster complete woot! We expect our members to maintain a 90% attendance rate for raids. We also expect them to prepare accordingly. This includes preparation through farming necessary materials, as well as prior research into your class of choice, and an overall understanding of the details that sometimes make a difference between first kills and tenth wipes. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday 7-11 PM server time. Contact Acess, Såint or Baemon in game to apply if you meet the follow criteria. You are level 85 [i][b]Protection Paladin or Protection Warrior. Other classes will be accepted on a case by case basis. You have a genuine interest in your class, and a desire to fine tune your abilities in a forgiving but also demanding environment. You are looking for a guild with members dedicated to the guild before their characters. You are not interested in loot, but rather the socially rewarding experience of boss kills You are confident in your ability to compete at the level of an active raider, or to get there quickly without hindering the raid group. You are open to suggestions. You feel confident in your awareness in a raid environment, and are able to explain any split second decisions you make if asked You over the age of 18.Nohawk4 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 31, 2011 ILvl 390/Resto Druid LF a Solid Raiding Guild Hello:) I am currently on a West coast server and have moved to the East coast. I'm looking for a solid raiding guild to start a new journey with. I'''m currently alliance but would witch to horde. I understand that drama is everywhere but would like to avoid it if possible. I am in in the Military but my schedule is pretty much concrete. I can at the minimum make 90% of all raids unless duty calls. Here are my stats: MAIN = http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Greenwillow/advanced ALTS= http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Sydebotham/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Juggernott/advanced **Edit** As I read through this I realized I didn't say anything about what I'm looking for in a guild. I would like to be part of a 25 man guild ( 10 would work but prefer 25). I'd prefer the hours to start around 8 p.m to midnight, weekdays or weekends. I'm an excellent healer and geared for heroic DS and but my are prepared to come and dps as well (with a little more gear). My Real ID is Sydebotham@live.com. Please contact me in game if you think I could assist your guild in progression. I've cleared 6/8 on 25 DS and 5/7 H FL. Thank you for reading and hoping for a new home shortly!!Greenwillow1 Dec 31, 2011