Garona

Dec 20, 2011 [A] Coalition 10M Tues/Thurs/Mon 7-9:30pm Coalition is an adult raiding guild. We respect those that have real life priorities and know that those sometimes make it hard for people to make a regular schedule. We are currently raiding 10M Normal Dragon Soul. If this sort of raiding is what you have been looking for come by our website. http://coalition-garona.enjin.com/ Currently adding 1-2 healers is a priority but will consider other roles.Sputniq2 Dec 20, 2011
Dec 19, 2011 DS Patterns Blacksmithing: Plans: Bracers of Destructive Strength:Pandorà(Notsopure/Maxmusdecmus), Crityourchit(Critcrying) Plans: Foundations of Courage Plans: Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil Plans: Soul Redeemer Bracers Plans: Titanguard Wristplates Plans: Unstoppable Destroyer's Legplates Leatherworking: Pattern: Bladeshadow Leggings Pattern: Bladeshadow Wristguards Pattern: Bracers of Flowing Serenity Pattern: Bracers of the Hunter-Killer Pattern: Deathscale Leggings Pattern: Leggings of Nature's Champion Pattern: Rended Earth Leggings Pattern: Thundering Deathscale Wristguards: Critcrying Tailoring: Pattern: Bracers of Unconquered Power: Luicoke Pattern: Dreamwraps of the Light Pattern: Lavaquake Legwraps Pattern: World Mender's Pants Post a reply if someone in your guild has one of the patterns listed above so the community will know. Request sticky please :)Notsopure8 Dec 19, 2011
Dec 18, 2011 <Monolith> recruiting RDruid or RShaman <Monolith> is a 10 man raiding guild. We are in need of a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman for our 10 man raid core. As of now we are 6/8 after raiding 3 nights. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30-12:00 Est. We finished last tier 5/7 heroic. If you are interested and would like more information, please contact me in game via real id at tcb7599@gmail.com Pryce1 Dec 18, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 LF BS with 397 Healer Bracers WTB Soul Redeemer BracersTarasbulba1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 [H] WTS GUILD Anybody wanna buy my guild, its level 1 with 4tabs. 1850g OBO :D mail me ingameGuildcharter1 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Blood and Valor Recruting 7/8 DS Normal Blood and valor is currently recruiting. We are currently looking for 1 good tank for our second 10 man run. Our raid times and days are 7-10pm server time Tuesday thru Thursday. If you can make these raid times and days consistently every week and our looking for a set tanking spot please contact us soon. as these spots may get filled shortly. Tanks must have a dps offspec and be able to perform well in a dps role in the event that it is only a 1 tank fight. We expect you to know and play your class well and be geared similiar to our current raiders. please contact any of the officers in game chengson, ecinnay, razadarkstar, booster, arcz, rhodneChengson5 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 16, 2011 Darkmoon Faire Arena FUN!! That was just outright fun crazy hectic everything i could ever ask for out of pvp in this game THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN! Grats to whomever got the box.Reker8 Dec 16, 2011
Dec 14, 2011 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 6/8 N + LFR, Sat 12/17, 11am Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) DCs get a 15 minute grace; leaving early or disconnecting forfeits your cut of the pot. 3) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 4) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 5) All legendary related quest pieces and essences are spoken for. 6) We will start at 11am server. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 7) Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (at least the back 4/8, maybe the first 4 too if time permits). Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs.Imabaddie17 Dec 14, 2011
Dec 14, 2011 WTB Lofty Shoulder Pads, Grim Sabatons As the title said, looking for the Lofty Shoulder Pads They are a random enchant level 49 green As well as Grim Sabatons (Rare drop from Terrokar), or Grimscale Sabatons (Level 57 Green) If anyone has them, feel free to send me something in the mail letting me know, or reply here of course.Critcrying0 Dec 14, 2011
Dec 14, 2011 WTB Saltstone Surcoat It's a lvl 40ish green that drops from Dire Maul and Thousand Needles areas. If you have this item and are willing to sell it, please PST me in game or on this thread and make an offer. Thanks!Xinoviya2 Dec 14, 2011
Dec 13, 2011 Overlords gear. Guys i am looking for the overlords gear. This is around level 40. IF you come across please send me a in game message or a tell as i am on more nights.Korbendallas0 Dec 13, 2011
Dec 11, 2011 [H] Cro Threadstrongs Legion Cro Threadstrongs Legion is a 10 man progression focused raiding guild interested in the smashing of apples, pointless voyages to Ratchet via the boat, and the rapid slaying of raid bosses. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to push progression. Currently we are recruiting for our 10 man progression team. We’re looking for talented players who are knowledgeable about their class, have previous raiding experience, and who are committed to success. We are currently 4/8 in Dragon Soul. Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 7:30pm-11:30pm server time. We currently have One full time raid spot open and are seeking a Healer. Apply at Cro.guildomatic.com or talk to Zushakon in game.Zushakon10 Dec 11, 2011
Dec 9, 2011 LF tailor with Bracers of Unconquered Power Need a tailor on Alliance side with the pattern for Bracers of Unconquered Power. Reply to me in game on Dewgong or leave a message on the forums!Dewgong5 Dec 9, 2011
Dec 8, 2011 Edge DS 25 GDKP, 6/8+LFR, Sat 12/10, 11am Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): DS Experience (LFR doesn't count): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:30 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 4) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 5) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 6) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 7) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 8) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 9) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time with downing new encounters, please take some time to brush up a little bit on bosses 5-7 (ultraxion, warmaster, spine of deathwing). This will make the run go quicker, which means more loot --> more money! We will clear as much as possible in the 25 man before time runs out. Since the primary focus of this run is GOLD, we will also run a 25 man LFR (first 4/8). If time allows after the 6/8, we can finish the last 4/8 LFR. Don't save yourselves early if you want to be able to purchase these pieces, rather than random against pugs.Imabaddie20 Dec 8, 2011
Dec 8, 2011 vintage is looking for a few raiders we are looking for 2 tanks a warlock and a hunter for FL but recruitment is not limited to those classes, just shoot me an in game mail if your interestedGhettosoda0 Dec 8, 2011
Dec 8, 2011 Bladeshadow Wristguards Pattern If any LW has this pattern, http://www.wowhead.com/item=72010, Please contact me in game.Kilzac1 Dec 8, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 Hagara Lockout. Selling Hagara Lockout. No Trash, so No Hassle. Serious offers only. This deal is a limited time offer. Message me here, or in game on Rogaré [Alt code 130], Dubstepz, Spinakur, or this character.Alliis0 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 Firelands 25m hosted by <Drachefaust>Dec 10 Hello guys, I'm going to host 25m pug 7/7 Firelands on Dec 10 at 8AM Server time. Planning on about 10-15 people from guild. Nothing on reserve, roll for loot and embers. Sign up here with: - class, spec, character name - Firelands XP - iLvl Contact Samarita with any questions!Samarita2 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 6, 2011 Dead Cell (7/8)LF late-night raiders for 25m Dead Cell, a late-night progression guild, is recruiting for its 25man raid team. We raid Tue, Wed and Thu from 12am until 4am server time. We're currently 6 / 8 in Dragon Soul. TL;DR: We're nice people who kill bosses late at night. Join us if you're similar. What makes us different from the others? * We raid relatively late at night. Our group is composed of people located in different timezones, working odd hours, or simply preferring a late start. * We're semi-hardcore. That means we're neither casual nor fully hardcore. We won't ever be in top 10 world guilds to kill a boss, but we have a history of being near the top of our server (4th in 25man for Tier 11, 6th overall for Tier 10 [with 11/12 HM killed]), and we intend to improve on that record. * We actually value character in a player, not just performance. We pride ourselves on having a guild full of nice people with no (or very few) douchebags and we prefer to keep it this way. You will not typically hear NerdRage(TM) yells in our raids, but you will find our guild chat both relaxed and relaxing. If you fail on a boss, we'll explain why but won't yell at you or abuse you. In practical terms, that means we'll take a 25k dps mage that's pleasant to be around over a 30k dps rogue that everyone hates on vent. You know how every guild has one of those? Yeah, we don't. * We strongly prefer 25mans to 10mans, mostly because the spirit and camaraderie we've got going in our 25mans. It's amazing. It makes raiding fun, and it doesn't feel like a job, like many other raids do. * You know how many guilds talk about "real life coming first", and then have 4 days of raiding with 85% attendance minimum? Yeah - we're not like that either. We claim that real life comes first, and we deliver. We don't have mandatory attendance minimums, and we won't kick someone from the guild for missing a raid. That said, of course we value attendance - it's one of the factors in loot and promotions. We reward those who help the guild succeed, rather than punishing those who can't be on all the time. * We use EPGP, a type of DKP system for loot distribution. * We provide free food, flasks and repairs for all guild raids. Like what you see, and want to explore more? Then do one of these: * Go to dead-cell.com and fill out an app. Someone (likely me) will get back to you. * Send a whisper to Charodey/Ohotnik. I'm always on during raid times, and frequently a few hours before and after. * If I'm not on, talk to any of the other officers - Cubanpally/Hotsuma, Gutterflower or Sentient/Emistra.Charodey19 Dec 6, 2011
Dec 5, 2011 [A]<Serious Business> 4/8 DS http://sb.guildzilla.com/ Serious Business is 4/7 in dragon soul and was 2/7 heroic in Firelands, we raid 7pm to 10pm (Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday). We are looking for Raiders that will show up consistently for our grp2 raid which is 6/7 we need: 2-ranged 2-heals We also have saturday BOT/BWD/ToFW/Firelands raids at 7pm server for guild mains/altsIf you are interested and/or have any questions you can whisper Wearelegion, Topsoil, or Jaszý in game and also apply at: http://sb.guildzilla.com/Mönster3 Dec 5, 2011
Dec 5, 2011 WTB feet of the lynx Looking to buy Feet of the Lynx Send me a mail in game or let me know here if you have em and we can talk. Ally side pref.Notarogue0 Dec 5, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 [A] Apex 10M, LF Warlock or Elemental Shaman Apex (lvl 25) is a relaxed and friendly guild looking for a warlock or elemental shaman for a 10 man raiding team currently 2/8. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:30pm server time. Guild repairs are on for raiders and we provide feast and cauldrons. Talk to Seral or Endbringer in game if you are interested.Seral0 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 <The Empire> wants you, Tank. Looking for a solid tank with skill for FL and who is available to clear FL as of 7:30 server on Friday nights, with the potential for a second night once said tank spot is filled. We would like to stop pugging some random !@# tank from trade so that we can push more progress; the comp is very strong, and we've been plagued with attrition in this one spot only. On off nights we run RBGs, tier 11 metas, and do other achievement runs. Group 2 is 1/7hm and has no problem clearing FL quickly and efficiently. It would be ideal if you had a dps OS and are in favor of world peace, the oxford comma, and pie. Plus be properly geared and whatnot. Feel free to holla at me here or send me a tell in-game.Phèdre11 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 World PvP I have found it a lot of fun to just be flagged all the time. From doing dailies in the Molten Front, doing Archaeology runs everywhere, farming mats, or going for lore master, I have found a lot of people will set up to the plate and initiate some world PvP. I want to bring back some world PvP and have fun doing it. I think many people that enjoy PvP will also enjoy it. So just flag yourself when ever you have the chance. It is a ton of fun :)Rogaré2 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 [A] 25M Lords of Eternity - (6/7HM) Firelands Guild: Lords of Eternity (LoE) Founded: 12/25/2005 Server: PvE US-Garona, CST Alliance Guild Website: http://lordsofeternity.guildomatic.com/ Progression: 7/7 Regular modes 6/7 Hardmode Who: LoE is a home for working professionals who are serious about raiding, but who do not have the time to raid on heavy schedules common to most progression guilds. We raid 25-player instances only 3 nights a week, for 9 hours total. Nonetheless, we do not raid lightly. Our raids are highly focused, efficient, and successful as our goal is to complete the hard mode encounters, along with the corresponding meta-achievements for each tier of raiding. We are currently looking for players who want to push all the current content, including hardmode encounters. When: We raid 3 nights a week (9 hours total) and use DKP for loot distrubution: - Tue 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. CST - Wed 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. CST - Thur 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. CST (Please note that 8:00 CST is equal to 9:00 EST, 6:00 PST, and 7:00 MST.) On off-nights we do heroics, 10-player raids, alt runs, and a little PvP - all in a relatively loose fashion. Classes/Roles we're filling : We always encourage any exceptional raider to apply. However, at the moment, we have a specific interest in the following classes/specs: -DPS -all other exceptional applications will be considered Updated Nov 21, 2011 Our preference is for people who love to think about the game and who are not on the cusp of burnout or exhaustion. An ideal applicant is someone who, perhaps for RL reasons, cannot participate in a 4 or 5 night progression guild, but is serious nonetheless about progression and who is used to pushing the limits of his or her abilities. Above all else, we're looking for players with a 'team first' mentality. Contact: Recruiting officers: Nessaja, Thebusstop If you would like to learn more about LoE, or submit an application, please visit our website at: http://lordsofeternity.guildomatic.com/ All applications will be treated confidentially. You may also contact us in game by whispering one of these characters: Theshortbus (AKA nightskies/izhealgood/shogo) or Atave. Please note that, with server transfers, we typically only bring in one trial at a time for openings so that we don't have multiple people transferring over for the same slot. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.Atave18 Dec 1, 2011
Nov 30, 2011 Forbidden Truths Opens its doors FT is now opening its doors for new players. We have a Core Raid Team 10 man with a raid time of 1900 server on Thursday and Sunday. We are looking for two things. 1. A PVP Core team. I need more people to get involved into it for all aspects of PVP. 2. More raiders with the intent of joining a team and getting involved. We are looking to make another Core raid team and a 25 man team. We do not have nor will have a website as we feel the Calender in game is more than enough to put out info to the guild. The Guild Bank is open to newcomers and ranks alike. Guild Repairs for every single member. Vent is a must, also Vent contact must be made before joining us. We are Drama Free that means if you cannot handle your own problems and it comes to the leadership to be settled, all people in the drama will be G kicked. We don't stand for it. Those who know me on Garona know me to be true to my word with a leadership style to be second to none. Core above all else, even myself. If this fits you please send a in game mail to Deathmate with Class,spec,raid times, and when you can get on vent for a chat. 18 years of age and older please.Deathmate0 Nov 30, 2011
Nov 30, 2011 <Focus Fire> 7/7 FL recruiting for 25m http://focusfire.enjin.com Greetings! Focus Fire is a lvl 25 horde guild on the Garona-US server. We're looking for good, dedicated raiders to flesh out our 25 man raid core. If you join us, you will be given every opportunity in a short period of time to earn a core raid spot. We're looking to progress, and for that, we need dedicated people who know how to play their class. Our current core group of raiders was 12/12 in H-ICC 10 man, and 11/12 in H-ICC 25 man. We had some guild shakeup at the beginning of Cata, and were unable to field 25 man raids for much of the t11 content. Even still, we were the only hordeside guild on the Garona server to go 12/12 in 25 man content, and 2/13 in heroic content. Currently we are 7/7 in Firelands, and we will begin heroic progression next week. Raid times: Tue/Wed/Thur/Sun 7:30-11 Central time (server time zone also). Needs: 1 Paly or DK dps, with tank offspec 1-2 Resto Shaman 1-2 Warlocks 1 Mage 1 Rogue 1 Hunter Tanks and melee dps are encouraged to apply, but we are pretty full on those particular role at the moment. However, if you are accepted, even if your roll is currently full, you will be given a chance to earn a spot. If, as I stated before, you are better than our current raid group, you will be raiding. Period. Other notes: We use a loot council system for loot distribution, and take into account not only which class an item is BiS for, but also who has or has not gotten loot. We are not a hardcore guild, and we understand alot of people raid for shiney new purple pixels. We do our very best to be fair and spread the loot around. Faction transfers are wanted and encouraged. For exceptional applicants, I am willing to discuss compensation for the faction transfer fee. If interested, contact one of our officers in game, or sign up on the Focus Fire forums (http://focusfire.enjin.com) and send one of our officers a PM. Names: Belatryx (gm), Erx, Barishi, Thraukus, or Stoneheart. Nobody wants to read a wall of text. So. More information is available on our website http://focusfire.enjin.com. Please feel free to stop by, and fill out an app if we interest you! Come, be a part of something special! We have the talent to go far in heroic progression, we just need a few more dediated raiders!Stoneheart9 Nov 30, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Late Night Yes i want to know where all the late night players are at. and why there not in Dead Cell. come on guys Where you at >.<. Even the horde get your butts to ally and lets go.Needmorerage3 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Edge FL 25 GDKP, 7/7+4/7, Sat 11am, 12/3 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Last week's pool was 350K, and all members received a cut of about 13,500g. Not bad for 4 hours of work. The heroic targets are Shannox, Rhyolith, Alsyrazor, and Majordomo. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be. 4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time, if you are signed up in the run with 6/7 experience or 7/7 with no heroics, please take time to familiarize yourself with Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, and Majordomo on heroic. The fights are relatively simple, but it would be helpful if everyone didn't require an explanation from scratch. Several of the heroics we will be attempting require a high level of personal accountability, meaning that if you follow your task as everyone else does, we win. Knowing the fight helps!Imabaddie10 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 5/7 h 10 man lfm. (recent transfers) <Monolith> is a former 25 man guild that has split and become a ten man raiding guild. We were 5/7 heroic 25 man when we stopped raiding. We recently transferred to Garona and are in need of an exceptional Holy Paladin for our core ten man 4.3 raid roster. Post here or contact any member of Monolith for more info. Urkz9 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 Edge FL 25 GDKP, 7/7+4/7, Sat 11am, 11/26 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Last week's pool was 450k, and all members received a cut of about 18,000g. Not bad for 4 hours of work. The heroic targets are Shannox, Rhyolith, Alsyrazor, and Majordomo. I intend on running this 25 man until the next tier of content, where I will potentially suspend it for a couple weeks to allow players to get acclimated to the new zone. Once players are familiarized, the public 25 man will resume. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. The raid will be set by Thursday, so don't hesitate with the signups. I'd rather let people know if they are in or alternates sooner rather than later. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be. 4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time, if you are signed up in the run with 6/7 experience or 7/7 with no heroics, please take time to familiarize yourself with Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, and Majordomo on heroic. The fights are relatively simple, but it would be helpful if everyone didn't require an explanation from scratch. Several of the heroics we will be attempting require a high level of personal accountability, meaning that if you follow your task as everyone else does, we win. Knowing the fight helps!Imabaddie22 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 MLP LF a mage and lock to set up an MLP team once season 11 goes live. PST me in game if you're interested. Please have a thorough understanding of your class and know how to use focus macros.Basharteg0 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 [A][10] Council of the Dedicated Recruiting The Council of the Dedicated is an adult raiding guild that realizes people have real lives. We take raiding seriously and expect people to come prepared and ready to kick some !@#, but we also have a lot of fun along the way. Right now we raid 10-man Firelands (6/7) on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday evenings. We are currently considering: 1 tank 2 healers 2-3 ranged DPS Our guild has been part of the Garona community since 2004. We invite you to visit our website www.thecotd.com for more information.Goodfriday0 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 (H) The Resurgence is Recruiting for 4.3 Hello all, Raid Schedule: 8:45 - 11:45pm Eastern STD (Wed, Sun, Mon) The Resurgence is looking for the following moving into 4.3 1 Tank - (Non Warrior) 1 Healer - (Paladin Preferred or Shaman) 1-2 Caster DPS (Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, or Mage) Our Current Groups Progress is 6/7, but 1/2 the group has gone 7/7 and we are trying to replace those holding us back. We are having Open tryouts starting immediately to fill/replace our needs. Our plan for 4.3 is to push for heroic modes and for this we will always be looking to improve. Please apply at www.WowResurgence.com or speak with myself or an officer in game. Thank you for your interest, ~AttA~Attaraxia2 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 [A] PvE/PvP Guild <Jade Dragon> <Jade Dragon> Is now recruiting 85's for PVE/PVP I am going to be making a PvP team for Rateds, Arenas, and Randoms if your interested pst me with your ilevel and spec. Though all are welcome for pvp, as well as pve. The original guild, made for PvE is also back up and running recruiting for its original raiding teams.Kalkora0 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 <Umbrella Corporation>is currently recruiting <Umbrella Corporation> is currently recruiting players of any level. We are a casual guild, Filled with friendly people who are willing to help players level. We are also trying to get enough people to start 10 men raiding. We are currently a level 14 guild and we are trying to level the guild to get numerous perks, to assist our lower members in the field. So if you are interested by our guild please contact Namisan or Supersasian We hope to see you all soon! Namisan – Guild LeaderMisora8 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 Looking to get back into Raiding! I was a semi to hardcore raider from day 1 to until Cata came out. Once Cata came I took a step back from that. Now I am looking to get back into raiding. I would like to find a guild that raids Mon-Thurs. and between 7-11 sever time. I have no raid experience in cata. But I am a experience raider, I've done it all, from tanking rag back in the day to healing in sunwell and dpsing trying to kill heroic LK. What else do I bring to the table? This is my guild. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/garona/Theory/roster Pick an 85 and what spect you would like me to tryout as. Now I do have to warn you I am not that experience with the pally, but I have raided on my shaman/warrior/mage and priest. I have to say I am the best with Shaman and Mage. Doesn't mean I don't know how to play priest or warrior just say what I believe what I am best at. I will be online alot so if you want to talk to me just do a /Theory and say hi. Hope to hear from you all soon.Romannov2 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 21, 2011 [H] Druid looking to Transfer. Hey, I recently decided I wanted a max level character on the Horde side, and I decided I would go with my druid. Now I don't want to faction change just yet. I want to have a guild before I actually transfer. I would prefer to have a raiding/PvP guild, I cannot Raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday nights. I can raid any other day. I would like to be able to RBG's with the guild too. I have no PvP gear on this toon atm, but once the new season starts that is going to change. Overall, I just want a nice and friendly Horde guild that Raids and PvP's together.Fielinew1 Nov 21, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 [A] Boomkin LF Guild Looking for a 7-8pm ST raiding guild that also does PvP. PST if you'd like to know more about my experience and/or goals.Bearoids0 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 Edge FL 25 GDKP, 7/7+4/7, Sat 11am 11/19 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Last week's pool was 365k+, and all members received a cut of about 14,500g. Not bad for 5 hours of work. The heroic targets are Shannox, Rhyolith, Alsyrazor, and Majordomo. I intend on running this 25 man until the next tier of content, where I will potentially suspend it for a couple weeks to allow players to get acclimated to the new zone. Once players are familiarized, the public 25 man will resume. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. Generally speaking, I will attempt to prefer players who sign up before Thursday and have proved themselves able to pull their weight. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be. 4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time, if you are signed up in the run with 6/7 experience or 7/7 with no heroics, please take time to familiarize yourself with Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, and Majordomo on heroic. The fights are relatively simple, but it would be helpful if everyone didn't require an explanation from scratch. Several of the heroics we will be attempting require a high level of personal accountability, meaning that if you follow your task as everyone else does, we win. Knowing the fight helps!Imabaddie35 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 LFR 11/18/11 Looking for an early evening raid tonight, around 7 or 8 server time. LF BOT, BWD or FL. I will be in the forums for about another hour and a half. So, can respond here, or whisper me ingame around 6 server time. I also have a resto shammy I would like to try out, if anyone would give me a chance with her.Wildhuntress0 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 18, 2011 (A) <The Revenant> Recruiting The Revenant is a casual guild that has been together since 2006. Though, we haven't had much experience with the content this expansion, we are looking to get back into raiding. We are looking for mature, committed raiders. Raid Times are presently Fri/Sat 8PM Server, with a day in the week to come (Most likely Tuesday or Wednesday). Being Casual, we have no strict attendance requirement, but we do ask that you consistently show up for raids you've signed up for on time. We dont ask that you have the best gear, but we do ask that you have the ability to listen, know your class, and learn. At the moment all roles are open. This is a good opportunity for Raid Ready alts that don't participate in your guild's main runs. Those with leadership ability and experience welcome and needed. For more information: Send tell in game to Katelynn, Scatterbrain, Dezra, or Nyterose. Guild Site: therevenant.dkpsystem.comKatelynn0 Nov 18, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 1ofakind go to armory type ur dudes name in is it one of a kind? are you teh only w/e ur name is?Ghettosoda7 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 16, 2011 LF Guild: 381 Disc/378 Shadow 3/7h In search of a guild who is working on heroic progression and who will be working on Dragonsoul content when 4.3 hits. I know the fights of 5/7h but only have experience with 3/7h kills. I'm open to all raid times. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Sprites/advanced Wow-heroes: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Garona/sprites/ Thanks in advance!Sprites0 Nov 16, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 [A] 10M <LUCID> 4/7H - LF more for 4.3 Guild: Lucid (Alliance 10man) Schedule: 3 nights – T, TH, SU (7:15 invites, 7:30 pull, 10:30 end) Website: www.lucid-garona.guildlaunch.com Looking for: 1-2 Healers. Prefer a Resto Druid, but will consider any healer class/spec. Who we are: Lucid is a group of friends that have been raiding together for quite some time. A few of us since WoW launched so many years ago. We were a part of 40man raids in MC, together still when raiding dropped down to 25man, and now we have found a very nice fit with 10man raiding. In short, we are a group of adults that enjoy raiding and killing baddies. We all also have many responsibilities in our lives and as such we do not necessarily have the time to devote 16+ hours a week to progression raiding, so when we do raid, we expect our raiders to be ready to go, on time, fully prepped. No drama is tolerated. Lucid is currently 4/7H in Firelands raiding and is preparing for the launch of Dragon Soul in 4.3. Please visit our website for more details on our raiding and requirements and to submit an application. To contact us in game, please whisper or mail Galkurac or Myokina. Thank you for your time, MyoMyokina1 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Lunaris 10 man - Tank needed. Lunaris is looking for 1 tank to complete our 10 man group. Seeking a feral druid, prot warrior, or prot paladin. Please have a DPS spec secondary as well. Our raid times are Tues, Wed, and either Sun OR Mon (One or the other, and will fluctuate depending on everyone's availability. 8-11 server time (CST). Desperately seeking a tank so we can raid more than one day a week. We are currently 1/7 heroic, with a friend on an ALT tank that is only available on Tuesday. We're a dedicated group, 100% capable of getting things done! Speak with me in game, or reply here so I can get in touch with you.Psipress0 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Edge FL 25 GDKP, 7/7+1/7, Sat 11am 11/5 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Last week's pool was 330k+, and all members received a cut of about 13,000g. Not bad for 4-5 hours of work. The heroic target is Shannox, and depending on how strong the raid is/becomes, we can easily try more in subsequent weeks (Alysrazor/Ryolith next). I intend on running this 25 man until the next tier of content, where I will suspend it for a couple weeks to allow players to get acclimated to the new zone. Once players are familiarized, the public 25 man will resume. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. Generally speaking, I will attempt to prefer players who sign up before Thursday and have proved themselves able to pull their weight. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be. 4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a very small grace period (probably 5 minutes) for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well.Imabaddie49 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Hostventrilo Hey all, Just a quick note to any guilds who use Hostventrilo for vent. The business went under without contacting any of it's customers, and if you have made a recent deposit/subscription with them it's imperative that you contact your bank, credit card provider, or paypal asap to have the transaction reversed. Shady business practices, but if you let it sit, you'll lose the money. NorixNorix0 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Edge FL 25 GDKP, 7/7+3/7, Sat 11am 11/12 Edge GDKP run has been successfully revived! For those unfamiliar with GDKP, it's simple. We kill bosses, the items that drop are auctioned off, and at the end of the raid all money spent on loot is distributed evenly amongst the raid that stays until the end. Last week's pool was 350k+, and all members received a cut of about 14,000g. Not bad for 4-5 hours of work. The heroic targets are Shannox, Rhyolith, and Alsyrazor. Majordomo would be the 4th target if we do well. I intend on running this 25 man until the next tier of content, where I will suspend it for a couple weeks to allow players to get acclimated to the new zone. Once players are familiarized, the public 25 man will resume. Please use the following sign up format, else I will ignore your reply. Under experience, don't tell me how many fights you "know", tell me how many fights you've killed. Generally speaking, I will attempt to prefer players who sign up before Thursday and have proved themselves able to pull their weight. Character Name: Character Class: Character Main Spec: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Firelands Experience (including heroic): Approximate Gear Level (without PvP gear inflation): Approximate Gold Willing to Spend: (insert # here) Some further details about loot distribution and the raid in general: 1) Raid will run until about 4:00 pm and will have one break in the middle somewhere. 2) Only those people present at the *end* of the raid will be eligible for the gold pool. If there are any extended disconnects (15+ minutes), replacement will occur. Each replacement will be eligible for a cut of the pool equal to 1/25th of gold earned from the moment they join the raid. 3) Since this raid is being built to get stronger with time, I will try to continually bring a solid mix of well-geared toons and players looking to suit up fast so the content won't be harder than it needs to be. 4) Price gouging will not be tolerated; when an item drops, raid chat will be absent of any communication other than bidding. There will be an opening bid as well as minimum bid increments for every item. 5) A player may bid on any item they will use, whether it be for main spec or off spec. 6) BoEs will be treated just like any other piece of loot, and will be bid on. 7) All legendary related quest pieces are spoken for. 8) Strong play is the best way to guarantee a regular spot in this run. Although the goal is to make some gold, it'd be nice to make it as painless as possible. 9) We will start at 11am server. That means in firelands, ready to pull. There will be a 5 minute grace for those that aren't online and ready to go. Invites will go out at 10:45am server. 10) If it wasn't assumed, I'll say it bluntly. Ventrilo is a requirement to participate in the raid. You don't need to speak, but you definitely need to be able to listen. This is for raid calls and loot distribution as well. **PLEASE READ** -- To save time, if you are signed up in the run with 6/7 experience or 7/7 with no heroics, please take time to familiarize yourself with Shannox, Alysrazor, Rhyolith, and Majordomo on heroic. The fights are relatively simple, but it would be helpful if everyone didn't require an explanation from scratch. Several of the heroics we will be attempting require a high level of personal accountability, meaning that if you follow your task as everyone else does, we win. Knowing the fight helps!Imabaddie48 Nov 12, 2011