Garona

May 20, 2015 Gulrok returns! Gulrok have interesting story! Gulrok lost internet, computer crashed, lost all files. Gulrok smash! Gulrok back now, with new internet! Gulrok have story for all of trade! Gulrok back! #Gulrok4Warchief2016Gulrok3 May 20, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beaut please contact me via battle tag, i've been searching for a very long time so please let me know if you run across him! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö0 May 10, 2015
May 10, 2015 <Umbrella Corporation> 1/10M BRF - Th Fri Sat <Umbrella Corporation> 1/10 Mythic Is a progression raiding guild on Garona (US) looking to expand our core team. We are work/school friendly and are currently seeking talented and committed players to join us in our raiding endeavors. Recruitment: We are always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of what particular classes we are searching for. If you think we might be the right place for you, please don't hesitate to apply! We are currently seeking: -Retribution Paladin Requirements: -Active -Punctual -Ventrilo & working microphone -Healthy sense of humor Raid times: Thursday 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST Friday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Saturday 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST Contact: Apply here: http://goo.gl/forms/EMndNPEZtS Or contact: Supersasian (Btag Supersasian#1536) Namisan Hudo ApplewoodSupersasian5 May 10, 2015
May 8, 2015 Garona AMA. AMA. Go.Torreya53 May 8, 2015
May 5, 2015 <Twilight Circus> [7/10M BRF] Tues/Thurs/Sun <Twilight Circus> http://www.twilightcircus.info Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild About Us: Twilight Circus is a Horde guild on the Garona server with a primary focus on 20-man mythic raiding. We invite you to learn about our unique guild rank and challenge system which allows us to focus on progression while fostering new talent. We are looking for new raiders in a few key positions. If you have the right attitude and skill, there is a good opportunity for you to be involved with us on progression content. Raiding Schedule: Tue 9pm-12am (CST) Thu 9pm-12am (CST) Sun 9pm-12am (CST) Recruitment: High Priority: Hunter, Warlock, Rogue, Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest Low Priority: Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Balance Druid To apply, or for more information about our guild, we encourage you to visit our website to find out if the Circus is the right place for you.Humphries3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Dear scrubs that tried to steal hunter's lock I won. (Theposse)Arbolden4 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Bloodyguts We miss you, bro.Minicat7 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Glory of the Icecrown Raider & Light of Dawn This Friday night and the following Friday i'm gonna be putting together a raid for ICC 25 to get Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25 man, and a Heroic LK kill for the title The Light of Dawn, if your interested in these 2 achievements and you know the fights please post here so I can send you a calendar invite. Only gonna be accepting 85's and people that know how to stay out of the fire, please don't respond if you think your gonna get walked thru, this is a guild/pug run. SurgerySurgery20 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 This forum... Is not poppin' with enough people yet, lets bring sexy back. /danceExeqt53 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 (A) <The Empire> 2/7 M is recruiting! <The Empire>'s semi-casual Praetorian group is looking for a few more great players to round out our roster, ideally helping us progress through Mythic at a steady pace. Specifically, we are looking for: Shadow Priest (with a Discipline OS) Retribution Paladin (with a Protection OS) Frost/Unholy Death Knight Elemental Shaman (with a Restoration OS) We encourage any excellent player to apply however, regardless of class or specialization. <The Empire> is a guild founded in vanilla, and has retained much of its core membership over the years. It is a place for folks who enjoy every aspect of the game; we have players with server first raid kills, Gladiators, Grand Marshals, Challenge Mode best times, and a heavy dose of achievement-centric players. We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, drama-free raiding environment while making plenty of room for family, friends, and time away from the game. If you like to push endgame progression content with a dedicated group of players, albeit on a light schedule, we may be the group for you. Our raid schedule is Monday-Wednesday, from 8:15-11:15 CST. Consumables and repairs are provided. Please contact Cakebeast, Juell, Therus, or Sylvandras in game. Alternatively, you can add Sylvandras#1408 to your BattleTag list if none of us are available at a given time.Sylvandras22 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Return Hardcore Raider: LF A Guild Hello, I am a WoW vet that took some time off but am getting back into the game. Looking to join a raid guild. I have experience raiding as: Rogue Resto Druid Boomkin Feral Druid Resto Sham Ele Sham Enhanc Sham Prot Pali. I also have my boost available and am willing to play any role that is required by guild/raid. I am not picky about what class or role I play, just want to be part of a guild that raids and I will do whatever is necessary to help the raid. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks. -Pecluvian (P.S. I know i am not raid ready yet. I don't expect to be given a raid spot or be carried. I won't attempt to raid until i am ready. I would just like to be in a guild as I level and build towards a potential raid spot)Pecluvian3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 TOO BAD FIVE MANS SUCK AND ARE FOR NOOBS LET’S MAKE WOW INTENSE AGAIN! TO GET INTO RAIDS YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A TEN THOUSAND MOB DRAGON GRINDING ATTUNEMENT QUEST TO SEE WHO IS LEET ENOUGH TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THE EPIC RAID. RAIDS WILL HAVE A HUNDRED PEOPLE AND IF YOUR COMPUTER CAN’T HANDLE IT GO PLAY PONY ADVENTURE QUEST. THERE WILL BE ONE DUNGEON LOCATED AT NAGRAND THE BEST WOW ZONE EVER WITH ALL THE STRONGEST BOSSES AND THE FIRST FIGHT WILL BE ILLIDAN RIDING DEATHWING AND HOGGER RIDING GAMON WITH FIRE BOULDERS AND LAVA FALLING FROM THE SKY AND CONSTANT POISON THAT REDUCES HEALING BY NINETY FIVE PERCENT UNLESS YOU HIT THE GONG THAT RANDOMLY KILLS HALF YOUR RAID BUT GETS RID OF THE DEBUFF FOR TWO MINUTES IN WHICH ZOMBIE DRAGONS WILL APPEAR AND RAISE THE LICH KING.Debriatus10 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 <Edge> Recruitment - Druid Healer, Ranged DPS Guild: Edge - Alliance - 10 Man. Schedule: 3 Night Raiding ~ Tues, Wed, Sun ~ 8:30PM form up - 11:30PM Progression: 4 Bosses T14 Website: EdgeofGarona.com Contact: Edge.Garona@GMail.com Recruitment Needs: Updated October 8. ► 1 Healer. Resto Druids preferred. Open to all classes. ► 1 Ranged DPS. Open to all classes. All openings are for core slots. About Us: Edge was formed in 2006 between friends who desired to build a home that was based on a driven team environment with a positive atmosphere. In Edge, we are a community. More importantly, we are a team. We strive to defeat the hardest challenges this game has to offer without the drama and stress that is becoming all too common in internet gaming. Those who join our ranks quickly discover a mature and friendly home that pushes the envelope when it comes to solving problems and conquering content on a light two night raid schedule. Edge Highlights: • Friendly and mature environment. We are an adult oriented guild with a member base comprised of college students and working professionals. • A longterm guild with history behind it. Edge has been raiding on Garona for over 5 years now with strong leadership and low member turnover. • We raid 3 nights a week, 3 hours per night. You can expect to raid 8-9 hours during progression and less when content tiers have been completed. • Progression based loot council system. We are committed to a system that is both ethical and equitable while helping us to achieve our goals. No DKP counting or fighting guild members in bid wars. • Guild Bank covers consumables and repairs. We fully cover raiding repair bills with supplying flasks and potions of your choice each raid. Past Achievements: • TBC: Pre 3.0 - Everything up to and including Mu’ru. Kil’Jaeden Post 3.0 • Heroic: Glory of the Raider and Immortal - Pre 3.1 • 76 US - Heroic: Glory of the Ulduar Raider • 3 US, 7 World - Heroic: Iron Council • 56 US - Heroic: Observed (Algalon) • 6 US, 12 World - Heroic: He Feeds on Your Tears (Algalon, No Deaths) • 48 US - Heroic: Alone in the Darkness (Zero Keeper Yogg-Saron) • 55 US - Heroic: A Tribute to Insanity • Heroic: A Tribute to Immortality (ToGC 25, No Deaths, Achieved Twice) • 12 US - 10 Man Heroic Lich King • 26 US - 25 Man Heroic Lich King • 17 US - 25 Man Heroic Halion • 1st US ICC HM 25 Time Attack during 3.3.3 • 37 US - 25 Man Heroic Al'Akir • 71 US - 25 Man Heroic Ragnaros • 59 US - 25 Man Heroic Ultraxion • Guild Grand Marshals Achievement first months of Season 9. • 25 US, 3rd on Rampage - RBG Ranking: Season 9. • Top 5 Rampage - RBG Ranking: Season 10. Final Tier 25 Man Rankings: • Tier 13 - Moved to casual 10's at 5/8 64 US. 1/24/2012 • Tier 12 - 69 US • Tier 11 - 48 US (39th to finish 13/13H) • Tier 10 - 26 US • Tier 09 - 38 US • Tier 08 - 51 US • Tier 07 - 120 US You can check our current progression and achievements at www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Edge Preferred Gear & Experience: Please consider many of our best players do not come with prior top guild experience or BIS gear, so do not let those issues keep you from applying. Our philosophy in Edge is that we recruit the human being behind the character. We do however expect to see that you have put thought and effort into your character. Raid Times: 8:30PM form up - 11:30PM ~ Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday We do not run past our maximum finish time of 11:30PM CST and we do not raid any extra nights during progression. Invites go out at 8:30PM and you are not required to be online any earlier. Because of our light raid schedule we expect consistent attendance baring emergencies. Contact Information & Applying: For more information and to apply please visit our website at www.EdgeofGarona.com To contact us please send an email to Edge.Garona@GMail.com To contact us in game please whisper Imabaddie or Wazuka.Wazuka34 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 WTB Pureblood Firehawk, Paying up to 100k I have a friend on Garona who is in need of a group capable of carrying him through Heroic Ragnaros. He's willing to pay up to 100k for it. The catch is that it would have to be within this raid lockout. If he cannot find anyone, he'll get the gold to my server and we'll scrape together an alt run to get him the mount. So if your guild wants to earn 100k, contact Orthio on Greymane via mail (can also add Balkoth#1847 if you'd prefer). Can also email balkothgreymane@gmail.com Again, this is a rather limited time offer since you have less than a week, but it's there if you want it.Balkoth11 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Dear Garona... How I miss you. I was with you since the beginning but then I had to move to Thrall at the end of MoP. I tried to come back but someone took my name as soon as I left. This person was waiting..watching. But it doesn't matter. I've come to tell you that I love you and miss you and all the players of old both Alliance and Horde. Especially Horde. Especially 'is Naughty'. And Popupmop and Krazyelf who both stopped playing because, whatever. Anyway, how is everyone doing lately? It's been a really long time since I talked to any of you! :O -The original Millanna)Millaana3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Been Gone for years: Hey everyone, Been out of the game for years now and I guess Im coming back. Need to know which class is badass atm to level. Anyway I have no idea whats to come in the new exp for me, but I have a lot angry to release on Alliance.. U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!Moola4 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 sever down? Just wondering why the server is down?Sepsis8 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 <Come Honor> [A] LF dps/heals for raid team <Come Honor> 2/7 N Highmaul Server: Garona Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Thursdays 8:00pm to 10:00 pm Central Sundays 8:00pm to 10:00pm Central Currently recruiting: DPS and Healers Melee: Currently any class/spec Ranged: Warlock Mage Healers: Shamans HIGH priority Druids- HIGH priority About us: We are a casual raiding guild looking to get into WoD raiding on a consistent basis. We already have a few dedicated and geared members that have experience in normal and heroic Highmaul, but our goal is to create a team for those who wish to raid and see the new content WoD has to offer in a friendly and casual environment, that way we can progress but don’t have to hand over an arm and leg in the process. What we expect from you: There is only two things we mainly care about : Attendance and Attitude. We expect all raiders to have 95% attendance, we understand that sometimes real life gets in the way, but we do want committed players that way we don’t always have to find a replacement for your spot. Maintaining a positive attitude is crucial , now we don’t care if you swear or use profanity (to an extent) but “raging” will not be tolerated. Knowing the fights is not 100% necessary but its appreciated. Please know and be confident in your class/spec. If you do have any questions as far as rotations or builds, we have a lot of great people willing to help and point you in the right direction. If you are interested or have any questions you can reach any of the officers online : Khandy Chuahn - Denhader#1869 Tikkanen - Trumoo#1761Tikkanen3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 New Expansion Cleaning. As of roughly two weeks ago, I came back to the game after a short break. I did a lot of cleaning up. This includes, bags, characters and banks. My question to you is, due to a new expansion have you spruced/cleaned up anything?Orbmeat1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Looking for Old Friends This is kind of a long shot, but.. Back in BC I rolled on Garona as a gnome Frost Mage. I believe his name at the time was Xypher. I hooked up with these cool cats but I can't remember the guild name very well. It wasn't a well known or awesome guild, just curious how some of the people are. I think the guild was Reign in Blood? Reign of Blood? Something like that. Kinda a... interesting name. Sometime in the guild it eventually fell apart and we regrouped into another guild, but I really can't remember the name of that one. I always hung around with a guy named Shreb / Kreyator. I wouldn't mind getting in touch with him again either. The only real name that pops out to me from back then was Pokey, though. A dwarven hunter. Just wondering if any of these guys still play. I wish they had had realID back then. :(Kalén1 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Hey I'm Deb Hey Friends, Just checking on you all to make sure you are all okay. I miss all of you. Anyone wanna talk about music?Debriatus0 May 5, 2015
May 1, 2015 (A) 688 disc priest looking to xfer servers Good Evening, I am looking to transfer servers. i am not finding very many guilds on my server that raid at the times i would like. so i am looking to move. I am 7/7 normal/ heroic hm and 10/10 normal 7/10 heroic brf. my ideal guild would start to raid around 7- 8 pm central time. and would be in around the same position in heroic BRF. i would love to talk to anyone interested. my btag is kelly #1669 or reply on here i check pretty often. thank you and hope to hear from you :)Lookahealer0 May 1, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 (H) Demonic Brotherhood is recruiting. We are a mature, respectful guild aimed towards heroic progression, with ambitions for mythic. We currently are 6/7 Highmaul heroic and 5/10 Blackrock normal. We are currently looking for mature players with a willingness to raid, and desire to progress. We are mainly looking for ranged dps classes. Mages, hunters, Ele shaman, boomkins being priority right now. There is no item level requirement but we expect our people to hold their own. We raid tuesday and thursday 8pm to 11pm. We expect our raiding members to have good attendance for those raids. We also do a optional raid Wednesday for alts and to gear up our less geared members. For more info, you can message Sokoog or Fatalprohet in game, or apply on our website: www,demonicbrotherhood.net.Sokoog1 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Apex forming a new raid group H content Apex is forming a new raid group with a Heroic content focus. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8-11 and Sunday 8-10. Once content is on farm we will be dropping Sundays. Min Ilvl 645. Please send Xanier or Pawclone a tell if interested. Looking for 2 or 3 more dps and a healer Resto Druid/Resto Sham or Disc Priest and a Back up tank/healer.Pawclone2 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Experienced Rogue LF Raid group 657 rogue looking for a guild that raids around 7:30-?. Very experienced listens and knows what to do.Scruffmcguff0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 (A) Late night guild, the comeback crew recru We are the Comeback Crew, a group of individuals that were once hardcore raiders. However we decided that we were not going to be blazing a trail to server firsts etc. We wanted to raid and have fun with a more casual approach. Our progress thus far is Highmaul 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic. Our raid times are 10:30-12:30 Server Time, Mon, Tues, and Wed nights. We run LFR groups on off nights and also do old raids for transmog or achieves. We are an extremely friendly and an adult (over 18) guild. Right now we are looking for those that would like to join us on our raid nights, to down some bosses and get some loot. We are especially needing dps with a tank off spec, as well as dps with a heals off spec. However, we are recruiting all classes. We have a lot of fun in our little piece of Azeroth called Garona. If you have an alt we do welcome those as well. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, drop one of us a line and let us know. We'd be more than happy to have you!Girtyman4 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 [A] 8/10H <Slapfight> LFM rDPS + Healer! Currently Recruiting: Mage Warlock Hunter MW Monk Resto Druid Raid Times: Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST About Us: <Slapfight> is a raiding guild on the Garona server that is currently 7/10H in BRF. We consist of a core group of players who raided together since as far back as Vanilla. We do not recruit for a bench role, and intend to keep the roster as small as we can while maintaining our schedule/progression. To that end all hybrid applicants are expected to be able to fill multiple roles depending on the fight/attendance of that night, and be comfortable with swapping in and out as needed. We run a fairly relaxed environment and you will be expected to police yourself. That being said, we are serious about progressing and high performance is expected. We also want people who are interested in sticking around, most of us have been raiding together for years and don't expect that to change. If that interests you please feel free to put up an application at http://slapfight.guildlaunch.com or whisper the following officers to chat! Recruitment Officer: Ruelle @ stellery#1166 Co-GM: Chameron @ Chameron#1266 Looking forward to hearing from you!Ruelle0 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 [H] <Sylvanas For Warchief> recruiting Sylvanas for Warchief is a small casual raid and social guild, built for and around its members. Quality over quantity, and people before characters. We are seeking: Ranged dps (moonkin, hunter) Melee dps (any) * dps with healing or tank offspec (and the comfort to play os when needed) are preferred. Healers (monk, priest, pally) All classes welcome, but the above mentioned are priority. We are currently 5/7 H HM, 6/10 normal BRF Limited guild repairs, 8 tab guild bank, and some of the most helpful, fun players you can find anywhere. If interested, please contact myself or one of the following officers in-game. Mits: Miteesk, Grischien Rain: Rainhoof, Anyra, Kronash Tap: Tullbine, Tapion Z: Zariva, Ziriva Ð: Ðizzy, Ðirt, Ðazed, Azunai, Tambrey ~Edited to reflect our current needs~Ðizzy6 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 Lf raiding guild Blood Dk 685iLvl recently relocated to this server after my last guild broke apart, I am 9/10 normal BRF and 7/10 H BRF. I am looking for a guild that raids two times a week, Fri and weekend are best for me but will to weekdays if need be from 7pm to no later than 11pm EST.Belvoir0 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 [A] Plutonium Looking for More! [8/10 HBRF] Plutonium is looking for a few talented players to add to our raiding core! Visit our website at plutoniumgarona.com and contact our raid leader, Malgro: Malgro#1483, for more information! Heroic-Mythic Progression Team Goal: Clear Heroic and some Mythic content. Schedule: We raid 2 days a week, Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30 CST. Current Progression: Heroic Highmaul: 7/7, Mythic Highmaul: 1/7, Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 8/10 If you are interested please contact our raid leader, Malgro: Malgro#1483 or Packetstorm Packetstorm#1885. Our website is plutoniumgarona.comPacketstorm5 Apr 3, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 [A] <Apex> 2/7M, 9/10H LFM Apex (2/7M, 9/10H) is recruiting Range DPS and Healers. We are seeking raiders to join our ranks as we set our sights on clearing Mythic Raid content throughout Warlords of Draenor. Apex is interested in a variety of classes and roles, but are also dedicated to improving our roster through the inclusion of any exceptional player regardless of class and spec. A suitable applicant must be competitive, a team player, and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously. Players with a God complex need not apply; everyone is prone to a mistake every now and then. We are looking for players who overcome the mistakes in the midst of a successful kill and have the ability to learn fast from mistakes. Experience is great, but we are always accepting players who can prove their skill regardless of past raid experience. In addition to raiding, Apex also prides itself for being a close knit community of gamers that finds enjoyment in a variety of game content. Aside from raiding, we participate in group PvP events, old school raids, achievement runs, alt runs, and anything else one can usually expect to encounter in game. Nothing raises morale like group activity. Specific Needs: Range DPS Healers (Except Disc Priest) Basic requirements for all raiders include: Ventrilo and a working mic Appropriate Addons A sense of humor …and like to party Raid Schedule: Wednesday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST Thursday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST Sunday – 8:00pm – 11:00pm CST For further information about our guild and raid team, contact Kinah ( BN: Kinah#1111), Sånctus (BN: Sanktuss#1567), or visit our website at http://www.apexofgarona.comKinah13 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 WTB Battered Saurscale Boots I am looking for any type of Battered Saurscale Boots to complete my transmog set. Will pay up to 1500 gold for them. Please send me mail should you find a pair (they are on Isle of Thunder). Will greatly appreciate it. MVMvillain0 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 24, 2015 LF RAID GROUP hi i am 27 years old and i am looking for a raid group that raids 2 or 3 times a week i am a ret pally with a holy off spec. i want a group that is ready for mythic highmaul and progressing into mythic brfBcbudd0 Mar 24, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 [A] <Epic Epidemic> recruiting casual raiders <Epic Epidemic> is a casual raiding guild recruiting in anticipation for Blackrock Foundry Normal and Heroic. Thanks to flex raiding, we do not have an attendance policy and recognize that life happens to our members. We aim to have a friendly and inviting atmosphere while downing bosses. Raid nights are Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 PM server time (CST). Please contact Moosebutter or respond to this post for more information.Moosebutter2 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [A] <Drachefaust> Morning Raids <Drachefaust> Is currently rebuilding our morning raid team. Drachefaust is an alliance guild raiding on US-Garona (CST). We are looking for dedicated, matured, and patient raiders to take on WoD content. Current Progression: Highmaul: Kargath: N/H Butcher: N/H Brackenspore: N/H Tectus: N/H Twins: N/H Ko'ragh: N/H Impereator: N/ Blackrock Foundry: Grull: N/ Oregorger: N/ Furnace: Hans and Franz: N/ Flamebender: Kromog: Beastlord: N/ Operator: Iron Maidens: Blackhand: Recruitment: Warrior: Open (DPS only) Deathknight: Open (DPS only) Monks: Open (DPS/Healer only) Druid: Open (DPS only) Paladin: Open (DPS only) Rogue: Open Hunter: Closed Mage: Open Warlock: Open Priest: Open (DPS/Healer) Shaman: Open (DPS/Healer) Raid Requirements: - It is preferred that all raiders must maintain a minimum of 2/3 raid attendance. We all have lives and families, so if you have other obligations, it will be understood. - Applicants must possess a minimum item level of 660. - Applicants must have a positive attitude, as well as being able to take criticism positively. - Ventrillo is required. Having a mic to communicate via Ventrillo is preferred. Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 7:30am to 10:30am CST Thursday: 7:30am to 10:30am CST Sunday: 7:30am to 10:30am CST Contact Information: Forum Recruiter: Talren (Talren#1886) Website: www.drachefaust.guildlaunch.comTalren1 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 DHARMA is looking for heals! DHARMA is looking for heals for our raid core. Shoot one of us a message in game! Crazybish Sledneck RuslanSledneck2 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 [H] Focus Fire 1/7M 7/7H Recruiting <Focus Fire> is currently recruiting a Mistweaver monk for Mythic progression. Changing healing composition to better suit Mythic content. We currently are 1/7M and 7/7H. Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs at 7:30pm server time until 11pm server time. For any questions or interest, message here or message in game to myself or ZercuryErx4 Mar 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 [A] Daytime /Off-Time Raiding Guild LFM Tired of being unable to raid at regular times? Looking for an off-time guild with a good social structure, friendly and mature people who enjoy progressing through the expansion as a team? Tired of pugging? Looking for a steady guild for your alts and for a raid time which doesn’t collide with your other guilds raid times? Tired of hardcore raiding? Looking for a casual raiding guild which progresses slowly but steadily though the expansion and downs bosses in a timely manner in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Then <Cross Continental> on Lightbringer-US might be the right choice for you! Want to find out? Then get in touch with one of our Council Members to get invited to one of our raids to test if we meet your needs and if you meet ours. How to get in touch? In game: Step 1: Create a level one toon on Lightbringer-US Step 2: Do a /who Cross Continental and check if you see Dziadzui, Draenite, Willier or Troopingfay online, if not ask a guild member if a Council Member is online. If not then send an in game mail to Dziadzui, preferably with your Btag name in it so we can get in touch with you. On OpenRaid: Apply to our guild on OpenRaid: http://cross_continent.openraid.us/ Or send a forum PM to Troopingfay Note: If you get invited to one of our raids as a guest then please be aware that we use loot council for our raids and our Core Team has priority over Recruits/Alts and Guests. We recommend that you use your seals. If you have questions then please post on the guild recruitment forum under our thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16543845121?page=1#0Troopingfay2 Apr 19, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [H]] WTB a leatherworker Yes, yes, I know there are garrisons. But im lazy to get enough gold for the damn thing! Anyway, Ive been looking for a leatherworker lvl 450 who is honored with The Ashen Virdict. I have a nice tip for whoever can help, I need to craft footpads of impending death. I have all the mats, even the currency to buy the plans for the boots. If you can help please lmk.Keyzhan0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Kampai?! Lunar Wolves? During Burning Crusade I was a member of a guild called Kampai. I quit WoW sometime during WotLK, now that I've come back to give Draenor a shot it seems my battlenet account has been wiped and my friends list sadly cleared. If you were a member of Kampai or know what happened so some of the members: Saible, Uto, Daruhn, Athura, Mookitty, Aegul, Deeppreist, or any others, please let me know. Kampai was a branch off guild from Lunar Wolves whose members included: Uller, and Balzac if anyone knows what happened to them.Sildae0 Mar 4, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Paying high for Heavy Junkboxes. 150g per 5 boxes (that's 30g per single). I need 400 boxes. I am farming them myself on an alt, so whether I get help or not it'll probably be done by the end of the week, just looking for a bit of help and willing to overpay for it. Preferred if you send at least 20, send CoD to this character, I'm online daily to accept. The alt code for the ø in my name is: alt 0248Høund1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Lunar Festival (February 16 - March 2) If you have not logged into the game yet this week (reset day), we now have the Lunar Festival! The Lunar Festival will last from Feb 16th - March 2nd. Normally this is in collaboration with the Chinese New Year. There are many things to do with the Lunar Festival old and new additions. You can obtain Battle Pets Festival Attire Toys Recipes AchievementsYou can find more information about Lunar Festival and get maps, directions and a guide here! http://www.wowhead.com/guides/world-events/holidays/lunar-festivalOrbmeat1 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 Looking for a pvp and raid guild I'm looking for a horde guild that pvps and has an open raid spot. I'm a dps in pvp and in raid Im a dps/heals but if you want me in heals you have to let me get back into it I haven't healed a raid since firelands in cata. Guilds feel free to send mail to orangekooladOrangekoolad1 Feb 17, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <Complexity> is recruiting! <Complexity> is simple Guild. We are now recruiting 645+ Heals, DPS and Hybrids for our core team! Currently 6/7 N, 1/7 H, soon to be all in Heroics. Raiding Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 6:30-9:30 server time. This is a mature guild. Garona.Seventhangel1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 [H]<The Squirtle Squad> LF raider The Squirtle Squad is looking for some semi-casual raiders. We are looking for 1-2 healers and 1-2 dps. We asked that you have a 635 ilvl and vent. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 7:45 server time. If you would like more info contact me on my B-tag cynaquil#1967.Pidgeot0 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Poejack sends more love Hi All, Missing my Garona peeps from times past. Reflecting on all those wonderful times on vent. -Poejack/Varamina/Casmavara/Iconoclast......Airthana3 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Alliance Late Night Raiding We are the Comeback Crew, a group of individuals that were once hardcore raiders. However we decided that we were not going to be blazing a trail to server firsts etc. We wanted to raid and have fun with a more casual approach. Our progress thus far is Highmaul 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic. Our raid times are 10:30-12:30 Server Time, Mon, Tues, and Wed nights. We run LFR groups on off nights and also do old raids for transmog or achieves. We are an extremely friendly and an adult (over 18) guild. Right now we are looking for those that would like to join us on our raid nights, to down some bosses and get some loot. We are especially needing dps with a tank off spec, as well as dps with a heals off spec. However, we are recruiting all classes. We have a lot of fun in our little piece of Azeroth called Garona. If you have an alt we do welcome those as well. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, drop one of us a line and let us know. We'd be more than happy to have you!Jumblodk0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 [A] <Epic Epidemic> recruiting casual raiders <Epic Epidemic> is a casual raiding guild recruiting in anticipation for Blackrock Foundry Normal and Heroic. Thanks to flex raiding, we do not have an attendance policy and recognize that life happens to our members. We aim to have a friendly and inviting atmosphere while downing bosses. Raid nights are Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 PM server time (CST). Please contact Moosebutter for more information.Moosebutter0 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 So question...BMAH? How is it on this server? I'm currently on a very high pop server and I'm trying to collect the Redemption set. Is there much competition?Defects1 Jan 19, 2015