Garona

Jan 26, 2015 Poejack sends more love Hi All, Missing my Garona peeps from times past. Reflecting on all those wonderful times on vent. -Poejack/Varamina/Casmavara/Iconoclast......Airthana3 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Alliance Late Night Raiding We are the Comeback Crew, a group of individuals that were once hardcore raiders. However we decided that we were not going to be blazing a trail to server firsts etc. We wanted to raid and have fun with a more casual approach. Our progress thus far is Highmaul 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic. Our raid times are 10:30-12:30 Server Time, Mon, Tues, and Wed nights. We run LFR groups on off nights and also do old raids for transmog or achieves. We are an extremely friendly and an adult (over 18) guild. Right now we are looking for those that would like to join us on our raid nights, to down some bosses and get some loot. We are especially needing dps with a tank off spec, as well as dps with a heals off spec. However, we are recruiting all classes. We have a lot of fun in our little piece of Azeroth called Garona. If you have an alt we do welcome those as well. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, drop one of us a line and let us know. We'd be more than happy to have you!Jumblodk0 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 [A] <Epic Epidemic> recruiting casual raiders <Epic Epidemic> is a casual raiding guild recruiting in anticipation for Blackrock Foundry Normal and Heroic. Thanks to flex raiding, we do not have an attendance policy and recognize that life happens to our members. We aim to have a friendly and inviting atmosphere while downing bosses. Raid nights are Wednesday and Friday at 6:00 PM server time (CST). Please contact Moosebutter for more information.Moosebutter0 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 So question...BMAH? How is it on this server? I'm currently on a very high pop server and I'm trying to collect the Redemption set. Is there much competition?Defects1 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Mage and Warlock LF guild We are casual raiders looking for a guild that raids somewhere between 6:30pm - 9:30pm Monday-Saturday, somewhere in there. Can contact us through here :) Warlock is 640 (destro) Mage is 645 (frost) Thanks~Cynni0 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 Over Achievers is actively recruiting! Greetings from the guild <Over Achievers>. We are a growing guild seeking more for our group to enjoy playing the game with! We are seeking more members for our ranks from all aspects be it end game raiding, casual dungeon crawlers, explorers, master profession holders, auction house millionaires, top level PvPers, or anything in-between or not mentioned. We want to help everyone make it to end game and see all content of Warlords of Draenor! We also like to go back and play through old content for those that never saw it or want to revisit for various reasons. Our raid schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with raid times lasting 3 hours from 7:30 pm server to 10:30 pm server. We may have off night raid times to finish up any runs but these times will be set. We have a variety of officers that can lead runs in place of others should real life conflicts arise. Please feel free to message me in game, Walolas#1215, or my second in command, Squeekems#1157, for any more information you may want.Walolas0 Jan 14, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 TCG Mounts for sale Amani Dragonhawk - 115k https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/garona/item/68825 Mottled Drake - 125k https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/garona/item/68008Fluttershy1 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 Seeking 760ish Heavy Junkboxes Realm transferred, left my rogue behind. I need to finish up farming "The Insane", and for this I need heavy junkboxes. I need about 767 of them if I math'd right. I'll pay 15 - 20 gold per box, maybe more if it's a big chunk in a timely fashion. I'll buy from multiple sources. This is the only character I have/play now, so you can contact me in-game, via mail, or here. Whatever works. You can also just mail them, with COD for the amount.Crowlee3 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Buying Heavy Junkboxes Working on the insane and this the last part. Mail them to Vairozaro and will payMardöll0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Rated battlegrounds Since there is a huge lack of pvp on this server I've decided to try and start up a weekly rated battlegrounds group over the past few days I've been going around gauging interest and it definitely seems like something that can happen but as of now its just my self though after this post goes up I'm going to start compiling a list of people who are interested. Group Composition: The composition of the group will probably be 3 healers 6 dps and a tank with a dps offspec I wouldn't be opposed to having a 7th dps but we would need someone who can run flags. As for class balance I'm fine having duplicate classes but would like to keep it to a minimum and have an even mix of classes. Requirements: As far as requirements go the baseline is at least full honor gear which I know isn't much but I don't want to discourage people who are interested. What I am looking for the most though is experience this doesn't mean everyone who wants to join needs to be a former gladiator or grand marshal but any past pvp experience helps and I will most likely prioritize those with high levels of experience the same is true for conquest weapons and gear but to a lesser extent. Schedule: Right now there are no set times and days although I'm aiming for 2 days a week a few hours each night (between 1-3) the schedule will largely depend on the availability of the people in the group once I start adding people to the roster I will have a better idea of what times / days people can make and will update this post accordingly. Hopefully I can stir up enough interest to get this group going as I'd like to see some more pvp action on this server. If you're interested in joining just send me a tell in game or add me on bnet (scorch#1557) Current roster: disc priest resto shaman (strat caller) roguex2 mage arms warrior (TC) deathknight ret pally hunter Currently in need of: 1 more healer (would prefer a druid but monk/pally might work as well)Scorch1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Former Cry Havoc (Horde) members? I'm looking to get in touch with current/past members of Cry Havoc that played ~2008. This was the time of vanilla WoW and TBC when Aphos was GM and we were raiding in MC/BWL/Kara. At that time, I was playing a Rogue main. If anyone can put me in touch with any members, I would be forever grateful!Solane0 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Horde guilds hello i am trying to find a good nice horde guild to be with i raid run dungins and quest also i dont mind pvp but i specalize in PVE ty :) please respond horde lok tar o'garRatedmx0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Is Garona down? I am having a problem after I log in on all my toons it is saying world server is down? Anyone else having this problem?Guiwain0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 Grats Pyro! He got a new pet everyone congrats him please. Also sub to his twitch. Also, wtb normal ring pst!Torreya0 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 [A] <Reborn> currently recruiting raiders We are looking to fill the raiding gaps to join our Tues & Friday Night raids that run from 8pm-11pm server. What we are looking for: 1. Respectful players who know their class/role 2. People with a sense of humor and wit but does not need to express it with vulgarity. 3. Be able to show up to at least 50% of raids (4 night a month!) 4. Open to any class right now so long as you know how to play it well and can meet minimum raiding stats for encounter (640iLvl with 12k dps/hps for Normal OR 18k dps/hps for starting heroics) 5. Be able to log into Ventrillo or Raidchat to at least listen to instruction/call outs 6. Dont stand in BAD and have a decent level of self awareness in raids. A little bit about <Reborn>: - We are a lvl 25 mature guild with players that are all 18+ who like to have fun but not at the cost of respect or foul language. - We help out our guild mates whenever able but do not ask for handouts and expect the same from others. - We know how to play our classes and almost all have been playing since launch. -We have guild repairs for full members and raiders. -We are 6/7(N) and 3/7(H) and are looking to start doing more heroic raiding with just guild here in the next coming weeks. Post below or add Eyric1802# and contact me for further info!Eyric0 Jan 2, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 What's a Garona? hi.Emmadnav7 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 638 iLvl prot pally lf guild 3/7N ATM my current guild is steadily regressing through high maul, people are leaving over wipes and have no idea what progression is, I'm looking for a progression oriented guild, also having prior raid exp. available any time on weekends, and weekdays from about 7pmcentral-1130/12pm central. Not looking for a benched tank spot! Thank you, Your friendly neighborhood vegnagonVegnagôn2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 LFGuild I am a dps iLvL 635 dk lf a smaller guild with cool people. The reason I'm leaving my guild is that it has become waaaaay too big. It feels like gchat has become tradechat. I'm a raider and my open nights are somewhat variable except for wed and fri nights.Solsheer1 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Epic Epidemic is recruiting! We are now recruiting mature (20 years and older please) players to fill DPS and healer positions for Highmaul. Raid nights are Wed & Friday 6:30 Server time.Moosebutter1 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 650 HPally LF social [A] guild 2n/week Hi there, I'm looking for a not too big, friendly and social guild that raid 2 nights a week maximum. Raiding time needs to be anywhere between 8pm CST (9pm EST) to midnight. Finding a small-mid guild with talented players but with a "medium" gap for playtime, that would probably switch to mythic mid-late into WoD would be perfect and would means we probably have the same playtime. I went up to Mythic 5/14 in SoO before taking a brake. I have a good leadership background from being PvP officer, RBG leader and then Guildmaster during Cataclysm. But for now, I do not seek to do any PvP content. My playtime is 100% PvE. I can play a support role for the GM and officers if the guild is small. Thanks! Xhor#1198Barnack3 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 OHHHH it's good to be home Well I came back.... Been gone for a good year or so on Sabatical with Axl Rose.. He's dead now.. Left him in a house in wherever that was, but he was alive when I left him, honest. Heard it on the news. So there I was, eating a couple green honey dew melons when I thought I'd check out WoD. Came straight to the loving arms of Garona herself. That gorgeous, half orc, half drenei beauty and what do I finds? Ohhh ohhh ohhhh I like the boost to 90, don't like the fact that I'm going to have grind forever to get all my skills upto snuff. Looking forward to sneaking into Westfall and somehow gettting a Westfall Chicken... Maybe taking a stroll through Stormwind. You know, just to see the sites, kill a few bosses and perhaps maybe see a little brown chicken brown cow and a few of those luscious human beauty's. You know... Just make a Blood Elf want to sink his teeth into those nice juicy Peaches miss Mary sells in the market. Of course... you know I'm just glad to see Garona and all you smiling faces.. See you all in game.Valterii2 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 <Veterans of Wrathgate> Late Night Recruiting Our needs have slightly changed as well as raid times 11pm-2am Fri and Sat, and we need healers more than any class (although taking anyone interested except tanks). See the most recent post by myself for a little more detail. Thanks!Distant5 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Any guilds raid between 6:00am-10:00am CST? Looking for a guild to raid with between 6:00-10:00am. If I am unable to find a guild, I would like to find others who are interested in starting something during this time. ThanksKaepernick2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 New player, looking for guild! Hi everyone, My name is Kyle (AKA Kronoi), and I recently started playing WoW just this month. I'm loving it, and I'm planning on buying WoD once I have the cash. Since I just started, and have reached level 30, I figured it would be a good time to start looking for a guild to join. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community, and see if anyone would be interested in telling me about any guilds I could possibly join. I'm really liking WoW even though I've only just begun in what seems like an insanely deep game. I realize that I'm missing out on a huge part of the game, and I don't want to be running solo for much longer. I know it says I'm in a guild called "Hell Yeah", but it was kind of an accident, so I recently left it. They just sent me a request without talking to me and I clicked accept on accident. Please let me know of any guilds I can possibly join on this server! -Kyle / Kronoi (Tauren Druid)Kronoi0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 WTT Warforged Heroic Tank Cloak 4 Mail Waist Looking to trade warforged heroic ilvl 676 tank backpiece "Eye-Blinder's Greatcloak" for warforged heroic "Belt of Imminent Lies" (ilvl 676 mail waist). Pst if interested in-game.Thomposaur0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 The Forge recruiting late night raiders! We are looking for all classes/roles to fill out a 20 man team to down current content in Warlords. Need to be ilvl 630 minimum, but 635+ is preferred. Raid times are tues/wed/thurs 11:30PM-3:00AM server time. Whisper me or Cyrptic ingame if you are interested. All we ask is you're able to communicate and listen well so we can progress as fast as possible.Yesthisisdog0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Astan and AkudAma's heroic Garrosh carries Until wod, we are taking any lvl 90 for a heroic garrosh kill. You get a title and a boa heirloom of your spec for the first kill. Runs are 5k, ilvl does not matter. Runs typically take about 30 min to fill, clear trash and Garrosh. If you see me in trade we are running, just send a whisper.Astanisone4 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Team Winging It recruiting for Mythic! 11/14H Our team is looking for more level headed people to join our 10 Man core as we progress to Mythic for WoD and 6.0. Our team is currently hosting trials for anyone interested. If we like you and your attitude, you can almost expect to be a part of our team :). Please have mumble available and be experienced with current content. We're looking to be ready for 6.0. Seeking roles: DPS Healers Raid times - Monday 8:00 PM Server - 11:00 PM Server Tuesday 8:00 PM Server - 11:00 PM Server Wednesday 8:00 PM Server - 11:00 PM Server Contacts in game: Psychotik Crazybish Tweekerjr Fluttershy Thanks for reading and hope everyone has a good time getting ready for the new content.Psychotik6 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 Have Copeland Clarity, trading for Lucky Coin Currently selling a Copelands Clarity on the AH, will either trade the the trinket directly for the Lucky Coin agil version or use the money that Clarity sells for to buy it. Pst or mail in game if interested. **Send whispers and mail to - Korbal**Nitrogenius0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Please help! I'm stuck! I was on a flight path when server went down, now game can't locate me and I'm stuck.Fluffyhatred0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Draconum Knights- Raiding Guild- Recruiting We are recruiting active lvl 85+ players to join our ranks to have some fun, focus on progression raiding, and enjoying world bosses/events. We are an returning vanilla/bc guild with adults ONLY! We completed heroic level in panda after returning 3 months prior to WOD release. We are currently in need of healers and dps for the core raid group. Please contact Cyced, Medieval, Rubanub, or Pandemic if you have any interest in joining. You can look us up on facebook as well @ Draconum Knights. Happy hunting and hope to hear from you soon!Cyced0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Looking for late night raiding I am looking for a late night raiding team.Heartless1 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 -No Comment- Recruiting -No Comment- is looking for raid team members for Warlords, all classes are welcome. Daily heroic dungeons, Ashran, Battleground, and other group related activities are almost always going on. We have a high weekly guild repair amount for level capped players and leveling players,and will have all relevant crafted gear, upgrades, food, and items available for little too no cost to active members. As far as age goes eighteen plus is preferred. Ventrillo access will be a must for raid groups, and highly suggested for other group activities. If you have any questions contact Beardeternal, Elmarolly, or Lyewren via mail or whisper us ingame.Lyewren3 Dec 2, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 When to enter Draenor Is it possible to get to the expansion material before level 90? I know in previous expansions you could do this. I have a lvl 88 and want to know if its possible this lvl or next. Thanks!Minipope1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 What do you like so far about WoD? I like the garrisons most about the expansion back so far. It just seems like a great past time to pimp out your home in between dailys and guild raids. I'd like to redo the leveling all over with an alt soon so that I can actually read the quest logs, enjoy the cinematics, the scenery, the storyline, etc.Beâr2 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 [A] Plutonium Looking for Healer! Plutonium is looking for a talented healer to add to our team. Our team raids on Wed/Thur from 7:00 server time until 11:00 server time. We are going to be progressing through heroic and mythic modes during progression which starts on December 3rd. We have all the other core raiders in place to succeed! If you are interested please contact me: Packetstorm#1885 Our website is plutoniumgarona.comPacketstorm0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Guild-Horde "UCB" is full of pricks. Had the unfortunate luck to be grouped with these !@#$%^-s. They were a bunch of elitist pricks the whole time. Blamed me for pulling mobs that I didn't pull. Got mad when they whispered "time warp" to me and I didn't see it immediately, cast it slightly later and we killed the boss anyway. What a sack of dicks.Bacura0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Rogue only guild I'm thinking about creating a new guild for only rogues on this realm. Anyone else in?Xonitar0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 for some reason it wont let me post in here NevermindNightchild0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Sky crystal Mount Anyone willing to sell the skycrystal mount?Furlough0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Edge...where did they go? Was wondering...used to play on the same realm until they left and it went dead. I put a toon on their new realm but deleted it later. Anyone remember? Speak, you still check the forums? :)Leggómyaggró4 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Goodbye Garona Had some good times here. I'm sure a lot of people on timeless isle will be very happy that I'm going.Alcance12 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Late Nighters? Are there any left? Back in the day we had about 3 guilds going. Curious if any 12am -3am / 4am - cst guilds are still around.Xuvia4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Lords of Eternity There was a post on this already but I do want to verify. Lords of Eternity will no longer be raiding competitively as of the Warlords xpac. However, that does not mean that the guild will cease to exist. I want to take a moment and address this part to all the current and former LoE members. LoE was always a great little family unit and every single one of our raiders left a mark on our raid team. Be it loud, quiet, large or small, strong personality or just wanting to be a member of the team. All of you strived to create a strong raid environment and helped us be one of the most consistent and longest serving raiding guilds on Garona. Every single one of you left an impression on the guild and helped shape a little bit of the personality that was LoE. I (and I'm sure all the guild leaders of LoE) thank you for your time with us and wish you all the best of luck wherever your paths take you both in and out of the game. To Garona, don't let anyone ever tell you that Garona can not raid, does not have raiders or ability. Every single raider on this server has the potential to be exceptional all you need is focus and desire. I hope that every single raiding guild still active goes out and kicks some serious WoD tail just to let the world know that our little corner of it still has that fighting spirit. It's been a wonderful ride folks, keep being you! PS: Sev - now we've gone beyond nearly lolAtave3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How is this server? A good friend and I are considering starting a Draenei Warrior and Draenei Hunter on this realm, and I'd like to know your point of view on this realm since you live in it. I'm currently in Alexstrasza on my Horde and I also have an alliance on Undermine, all info will be appreciated. what's the pvp scene like? what about the raiding scene? heck how is the AH? thanks for your time.Xyyz6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LFG Horde Anyone willing to help get me off a full server to do some quests add me please Tehkyur#1500.Tehkyur0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 People for 3v3 Want to get ideas and maybe a group together for 3v3 in the first Dreanor seasonMaxarina2 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 no updated horde guild recruitment? Less than a week to go and not much forum activity on horde recruitment. Thought i might find a raiding guild for my feral/guardian druid Stormbrother. Moola has not even been lurking about, though I prefer pvp as a resto which is even more annoying to others than playing my hunter! heh. Any suggestions?Feral0 Nov 9, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Looking for Guild I am looking for a smaller guild, not one with 100+ people. Looking for a guild to raid with and sometimes go for older dungeons and get achievements and stuff. I am looking to raid on Wednesday and Thursday evening. I enjoy playing Restro Shaman and Priest. Also my Warrior I enjoy tanking on. Other then those I have a mage and rogue I will gladly dps with. Also I am alliance. I raided a lot in WotLK and was my 10man raid leader. I raided a little before I stopped playing. Just started back up and looking for a guild before WoDMardöll1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Garona Active Guild List - 2014 Since everyone is kinda wondering if Garona is indeed 'dead' or not, I've decided to create a list for the currently active guilds, their websites (if any), what contacts there are for said guild in-game and their play styles (Hardcore raiding, casual leveling, etc). The reason for this is to give new people to Garona something to go from, and to maybe let people who otherwise had no idea a certain guild existed a chance to join. I will be updating this list either monthly (double checking the info I've been given) or whenever a guild gives me their information. Please reply below or contact me in-game (PMs and mail are fine) with the following: Guild Name: (Obvious) Side: (Horde or Alliance) Type: (Hardcore Raiding, PvP, Casual, Leveling, 10m, 25m, etc) Website: (If any) Contacts: (Anyone you would like for people to contact in-game with any questions) I realize there is the guild find function in-game, but this gives people a chance to give a little more refined info than a few check boxes and a small blurb about their guild. Also to prove that Garona is in fact NOT dead. Just quiet ;)Distant135 Oct 24, 2014