Garona

Oct 6, 2014 577 HPally 5/14H LF social guild 2n/week Hi there, I'm looking for a not too big, friendly and social guild that will raid in WoD 2 nights a week maximum. Raiding time needs to be anywhere between 8pm CST (9pm EST) to midnight. Finding a small-mid guild with talented players but with a "medium" gap for playtime, that would probably switch to mythic mid-late into WoD would be perfect and would means we probably have the same playtime. I can switch to Alliance also. About me : Stop playing WoW around the long Cata end, and then rerolled pretty much when SoO patch 5.4 hitted. I play a Holy Pally since WOTLK. I was on a casual raiding guild. I know well my class and im a good and friendly player above all. I read a lot on holy pally theorycrfating, so Im always ready even if I have a short playtime. I managed to get to 5/14 H only by puggin here and there. Had a lot of guild invites after usually 1 run since I was a good healer, but they were always raiding 3 nights/week. The reason I pug is because almost all my old WOTLK friends arent playing anymore... and I start to miss the community that WoW used to bring me. I have a good leadership background from being PvP officer, RBG leader and then Guildmaster during Cataclysm. But for now, I do not seek to do any PvP content. My playtime is 100% PvE. I can play a support role for the GM and officers if the guild is small. Thanks! Xhor#1198 Edit : Would also love to find a guild that would like to run CMs Silver since I want the mount and tittle.Xhor1 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 Deranged wants you! Deranged is a guild of alt-o-holics on Garona looking to hit up WoD with a purpose. We are currently seeking players that want to level together through the upcoming expansion and get deep into end game content. We need all classes at the moment, so please feel free to enroll. The goal is to get 2 quality 10m groups, and then progress into mythic raiding by merging the two. Raid times will be Friday, Sunday, and Monday nights from 6:00pm CST to 9:00pm CST. It would be nice if you could make 2/3 of these events. We are typically all working adults that enjoy unloading steam in a digital realm when time allows. Come on by and lets do this. Hit me up if you would like to hear more: Ubetcha#1881Nahmean0 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion For Sale I would like to sell this very rare item to any Warlock who has not completed the Green Fire Quest before patch 6.0 hits. This item begins the Green Fire Quest Chain. Once the new expansion starts, you will no longer be able to earn the achievement title <of the Black Harvest>. Please message me in game if you are interested in the item and I am sure we can negotiate a price. My Battle Tag is: VanGaldor22#1823 Here is the wowhead link which has more in depth information about the item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=92426/sealed-tome-of-the-lost-legion#dropped-byBeaorn0 Oct 5, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Selling TCG Mounts I'm selling almost all of the TCG mounts for gold on both horde and alliance side. You can get in touch with me via my Battletag: Jollyrancher#1540. The mounts themselves are already redeemed on the realm. i.e. this is for the actual mount not a codeOoey0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Rozenwyn and Skyanna? Where are you?Tizzlebock2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 WTB bulk Mats or pets.. whisper in game with your offer on w/e it is that u have to trade..Camdre0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 WTB spectral tiger mount looking to buy a spectral tiger mount. rare or epic version. whisper me in game or post here. i will mostlikly reply a lot faster in game.Camdre0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Poejack Sends his love Greetings Garona. Sending love to all my friends over on Garona. It's been far too long. Back in Vanilla/BC/Wrath. Ahh the days! Some might remember me as Varamina, Iconoclast, Casmavara.Airthana14 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 knock knock... Mostly just a little feeler being thrown out Horde side for anyone who might remember me. On a whim I came back to the game after a 4 year absence and just curious if anyone I know or who knows me is still around and active. Very different mechanics to relearn apparently, but enjoying it so far. Cheers.Mitsko2 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 vodka They were here.Torreya2 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 <Evileye> LFM Heroic SoO 25 (Currently 9/14) Hello again Garona! Aku loves you. Now on to business. <Evileye> has recently made the switch from two Siege of Orgrimmar 10 man raid groups to one 25m, and are looking for a few skilled players to fill in our ranks with intentions of progressing through the heroic content in a 25m raid leading into the launch of Warlords of Draenor. Quick Info 9/14 Heroic SoO (25 man) 9/14 Heroic SoO (10 man) Tuesday & Wednesday 8 p.m server to 11 p.m server Rolling for LootWe are currently seeking skilled ranged DPS classes particularly an Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, and Shadow Priest. Applicants who believe they would be an asset to the raid groups success are encouraged to apply regardless of role. Are you an individual who... Is a loyal guy/gal who is looking for a long-term home? Is a competent and competitive player, who not only has a full understanding of his/her class, but also keeps up with the latest changes to his/her class? Is an analytical player, who consistently assesses his/her performance to constantly improve? Is a self-starter, and doesn't need people to hold his/her hand to get things done?Well some of us might be convinced to do more than hold your hand; do you have pics? Is not only able to accept constructive criticism and learn from it, but expects it from his/her guild-mates as a stepping stone to improve? Has an outrageously good sense of humor? Is also outrageously good-looking? This is important, especially if you're a man Is comfortable with his/her sexuality? Is comfortable with our sexuality? Is a furry or Asian, or a furry Asian? Look, I don't make the rules around here, so don't ask me; we have some weirdos here. Are you interested in a guild that... Recruits intelligently? We don't recruit too many bench spots, and personality is as important a factor as is skill/experience! Has a diverse and interesting group of people, real people you can actually get to know, instead of voices and pixels? Is able to convey things in fully coherent English? Tends to appeal to older players as opposed to younger college/high school kids? Most of our members are late 20's-30's, and we have more people in the 40-50 age range than we do in the early 20s. Is able to have fun during raids? We joke, make fun of each other, have karaoke, have full conversations in vent text-to-speech bindings, and still get bosses down effortlessly. We know how to have fun, but we also focus when it counts. Has an annual bro down at the Darkmoon Faire? It is also worth noting that our guild is quite active on non raid days with alt runs, dungeons, pvp, pet battles, and everything in between. Almost all of us enjoy playing the game beyond our scheduled raid days. If it all sounds good to you check us out! Feel free to apply on our website www.evileye.guildportal.com Or whisper any of our officers Turbine Battletag Lowline#1189 Ylnevaeh Battletag Heavenly#1883 Thebigdirty Battletag Bigdummy#1210 Or whisper myself, Akudama. We look forward to hearing from you Garona! =) - <Evileye>Akudama10 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 [A] LVL 25 Guild Dark Raiders LFM Day 1 guild Dark Raiders on Garona is looking for more to join our guild. We are an EST-Evening and Weekends mainly guild. We do not require you to be in that time zone or play time frames but most of our activity occurs then. Most of us started in beta or day 1 with kids who now play. Having this caused us to want to keep our guild family and kid friendly. We accept anyone but expect that our members understand we want to keep things friendly, fun and clean. We have a fair amount of chat and guild activity. We have players at almost all levels of the game and are actively recruiting. Rules of the guild are simple... respect other members and have fun. Parents are welcomed to bring kids in with them. We do expect parents to make sure the child acts acceptably too. Help others when you can. Ask for help when you need it but remember that help is not always available. Our eventual goal would be to offer everyone access to end game content so that even our younger members feel a sense of accomplishment and get to be involved in epic things. While we are primarily a leveling/social guild, we have 90 activity in running dungeons, scenarios, some pvp/arena and some Raiding but most raiding is LFR. Any of these could be expanded on depending on recruiting and desires of members. We are looking to maintain a drama free, fun guild. If you are looking for this type of activity in game, please contact me in game. Agnot [Founder and GM] AKA Noesir, Egad, Ubix, Nadari, Morrak and KralothAgnot0 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Lords of Eternity? Did LoE break up? Stop raiding? I saw Kaze post somthing along those lines in another thread...Beâr6 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 15, 2014 Could use some Horde Side Assistance I am on the Alliance side, I am looking for someone whom has Mankrik a part of their daily quest The Protectors of Hyjal!. I have been trying to wave at him since Cataclysm. I need him for Have... Have We Met? and ultimately the only reason why I haven't collected Veteran of the Molten Front as well. So I'll check in on this Topic every few hours today and see if has him, I sure would really appreciate it. Thank you.Doomsnipes1 Sep 15, 2014
Sep 9, 2014 Death Knight Boost I have a question. I know that when you boost a character thats level 60 or over, they get a profession boost also. Does this apply to death knights as well, seeing as they start out level 55? I love my dk's and was wondering if this is possible. thanks guysFhujinn1 Sep 9, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 LF Love and BFFs!!! Hi (waves) I just started playing WoW again after a long hiatus and I am extremely lonely. All these happy pandas been giving me the stink eye and I need some homies to back me up. Anyway, I am looking for an active raiding guild that has a few members that enjoy Bgs/Arenas as well. Semi hardcore with an emphasis on having fun would be ideal. Nothing too crazy! I realized i enjoy natural light and plan on leaving my PC every now and then. I don't mind missing the rest of MoP raids due to full raid groups, as long as I have a shot at a core group in the next xpac. I main a druid with past experience raiding as resto and feral along with a little tanking. I also have a rogue and hunter on this server. My other 90s are located on Blackrock horde and I plan on moving them over eventually. This includes a DK, Mage and Priest. If anyone is interested in having this super duper shmexy druid giving you the HoTs, please message me in game! ... Or here!Restochango4 Sep 7, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Armory not updating My battle.net armory has not been updating for about 3 days. Anyone else have this problem ?Titanseeker1 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Looking for a raid enviroment My 4 raider toons are all 574 2 mele 2 ranged. I have laid off raiding for some time and will be looking to return to the fights and getting back into the swing of things. I have not started heroic modes yet. Now that the summer activities are slowing down I am more able to play wow. I have all profs.and mats for raiding on my own. gold is not an issue. I have comm progs and a vent server. I am not sure my system will do well in a 25 man raid due to lag or such mebe disabling some or all addons would suffice. IDK. I am a raider. Been in the game for 10 years. I am a lil leary about online guild aps as to it always seems that my email gets spamed and such from those sites but will furnish info as requested through chat or ingame mail. If your guild is in need of a good wow player for raiding Hollar we can talk :DLyndacarter2 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 RAIDING FOR REACH!!!! :) HI, Reach is looking for the BEST players on Garona to help finish Heroic SoO 25 MAN content. I am only looking for ppl who are confident they can do competitive DPS in a higher end raiding guild with near 100% perfect attendance. -be progression minded not gear minded -be on time and be mentally present -be VERY skilled -know how to play ALL specs for you class -DONT BE AN A$$HOLE :) Contact: Ileff, Historyx, or Amawyn ingame on garona thanks!Ileff1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode runs Hi, Reach is currently selling CM gold runs for 120k. - Clear the instances with gold medal in 3-4hours hassle free. - Get X-mog gear - On 6.0 Launch recieve 4 unique mounts - Recieve Title for Cm runs When 6.0 drops to live content these will NO LONGER be obtainable. Atm i believe we are the only group that is still selling runs if anyone is interested in getting these done before 6.0 is live contact me ASAP as we have ppl filling the last weeks worth of runs (very quickly) that we will be able to do before 6.0. limited availability left. REACH ME AT PRENOOB#1637Ileff0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 CM Dungs Any guilds on garona selling CM carrys?Lockmádness2 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Hello It's me again.Xuvia4 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 WTS Profession Lvling Kits This is a level kit 0-600, Everything you'll need to start a new profession - start to finish. You can opt for me assist you with the leveling process or provide a guide for your leveling experience. Leveling usually takes 45 minute - 1 hour. Engineering - 17k Blacksmithing - 17k Jewelcrafting - 17k Leatherworking - 17k Enchanting - 15k Alchemy - 14k Inscription - 14k Tailoring - 14k First come first serve. 0-300 half the price 300-600 the other half. Any mistakes will be taken care of. Extra mats are no problem. Contact me in game or thread. Nubsicle/FiberoneNubsicle4 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 {H} ZUG ZUG Recruiting Looking for raiders to even out our 10 man raid composition.Looking for OffTank (Feral or DK preferably) Shaman (dps/resto) Rogue and Mage...possibly Hunter.Contact me ingame for more info.Kellathas2 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 <zug zug> Recruiting for 25 Due to RL events <Zug Zug> has had their numbers dwindled into forcing us to do 10mans. We loath 10mans. WE LOATH THEM SO MUCH!!!!1 What's worse then a 10man raiding is raiding 10mans with a rotating player base because half of a 25man raid shows. We need consistent raiders. We need 25+ of them! <Zug Zug> distributes loot with loot council. We take into concideration the player, attendance, who got most recent drop and class/spec. We dont gear our buddies. Schedule: Our raid times are sun-thursday from 6:45 till 10pm. What we want :) We expect you to show to raid... duh! We expect that you know your class. One of the first things any guild notices with an app is "wtf gems". Know how to gear your junk. Know your rotations. Know when to move. Read up on your bosses. You know... raid standards. That being said we would like hunters, demo lock, holy priest and a dps shaman. We are recruiting any class/spec currently but those would be ideal. 353+ gear please If you are interested you can post an app at zug-zugguild.wowstead.com and/or send a tell to Verolish or Tinkerbellee. Thank you and good day! GrimmyGrimmessiah20 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Garona Appreciation Thread - 2012 Edition Go on boys, everyone give yourselves a pat on the back. And the !@# while we're at it. Ya done good Garona, ya done good. I appreciate all of Debriatus' hard work going to reddit and personally dj'ing some fine pictures of cats and gifs for me on these forums. Garona, what are you appreciative for this year?Wazuka7 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Anyone want to start out and do CM dungeons? Hi, Im currently a 570 ilev warlock (destruction/ affliction) on Garona. I'm looking for people who want to get to Challenge Mode: Gold with me before the new expansion hits, so that we could get the transmog set before it becomes unavailable! I have very little experience with CMs and am down to start a group from scratch. We might be a little frustrated at the beginning but I think it would be a fun opportunity to achieve something in-game that is different from just gearing up - I'm honestly a bit sick of gearing up at this point and don't really see the point of raiding anymore, and would like to do something different for once. If you're interested, send me a post in the mail or comment on this post with the times you are available at! We would most likely be using Skype, so having that available would probably help a lot too. I'm looking for everyone at this point. Looking forward to all of you who want to start doing CMs!Illarion4 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 WTB challenge modes I am looking to buy my challenge modes plz feel free to whisper me on this toon or pervymonk (both on garona) and also feel free to add me as a real id friend ( drlegend#1953) I will be taking the first offer that is reasonable so contact me fastDrlegend0 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 KoV Twink (70) Raiding. Knights of Vengeance is recruiting for out lvl 70 twink raid group. At the moment we need DPS. We plan on raiding all BC content raids, T4 threw T6. Considering there is almost nothing too do at the end of expansions besides pvp and grinding out the same content over and over. Why not do some twinking? There are a few rules too follow for the raiding/twinking. 1.) No wrath gear. 2.) No PvP gear in raid. 3.) No monks or dks. (Keep it BC) 4.) BC gems only (We supply) 5.) Chants can be anything. (They scale) 6.) You may run Looms how ever we ask that you run T4 too replace them. Replacing Looms goes like this, if you get a epic pve piece from BC then you must replace that Loom. It does not matter if it is a downgrade. 7.) When we have people for raiding T4 then you may NOT get ran threw again. 8.) You may never get ran threw T5 and T6 if you want to raid. Please note that KoV is not a lvl 70 twink guild. We are just making a rank for Twinks. As I said it is the end of the expansion, so why not do something fun? If you are interested you can leave a reply here or look for me in game. Yukî (altcode 0238), Yukimi, Yukiyo, Skoomie. or any other "Yuki" You find in KoV. Thank you for reading!! Hope too hear from some of you!! :3Yukimi7 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 [A] 11/14H 580 Restore druid looking to raid. Yeah....Also have a 571 Guardian set and a cobbled feral set. Challenge modes would be nice to....Essix2 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 ( A ) Holly Paladin LF Raiding Guild. I'm looking for a raiding guild that I can experience what is left in Pandaria and continue with the guild in WoD. I am a well seasoned raider that is just late in the raiding scene for MoP. I'm on the last stretch of the Legendary cloak quest line and should have it by weeks end. Raid time I would prefer would be any day but Monday or Wednesday. Around the times of 5:00pm - 12:00am CST Battle.net is Rothgar#1335 Thanks for your time, JareeJaree1 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 22, 2014 [A] Challenge Conqueror: Gold I'm interested in getting Challenge Conqueror: Gold out of the way before WoD hits and the xmog set, achievements, and title become unavailable. Looking for either a guild that's selling 9/9 carry or a few people interested in trying it with me. I have some challenge mode experience and can supply my own pots. Please reply here if your guild is willing to take me or you would like to try and coordinate doing a few runs!Moredöts3 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 Selling Level 21 Almost 22 guild. Taking offers! Post here or catch me ingame, thanks! 5 TabsLílith1 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 Absolute Eminence LFM H SoO Absolute Eminence (1/14 H) is now looking for core raiders as we progress through H SoO and into WoD. Raids are mondays and thursdays from 7-10...PST for more detailsLuglockdown3 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Legandary King Mage is Back ........ ITS TRUE Been playing a !@#$ ton of LOL, and Diablo 3 just ask for the battle tag if you play.Moola11 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Noctum LF DPS Noctum just needs a couple more players for our 25 man raiding group. Raiding Wed and Fri nights at 9pm - 11pm CST on Garona server Current needs: Prefered Ranged DPS: 2 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, 1 Boomkin, 1 Elemental Shaman, 1 Mage Prefered Melee DPS: Closed Prefered Heals: 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Mistweaver Monk (Windwalker Offspec), 1 Restoration Shaman (Elemental Offspec) Other considerations: Shadow Priest Item level is not of importance however please have at least a few pieces of timeless isle or LFR gear. This just shows us you've been working at improving your gear. We are not a hard core raiding guild. We are 14/14 in Flex mode and 8/14 in 25 man. We plan to raid WoD as a guild, as most of us have already pre-purchased. Come join us to make friends and have some fun raiding.Bearnutz9 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Windwool Cloth. Best place to get it?Mamooth1 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Who's the culprit? So almost 8 years later, a band of folks decide to report "Bearnutz" as offensive. Really? Grow a pair! I don't bother anyone, I don't troll, just let me be :/Beâr2 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 (you have been disconected from the server) IDK if the servers are down does anybody know when they are going to restart them?!?!?!?!?!?Ratedmxx8 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Heroes of the Storm If you get an alpha invite hit me up, Debriatus#1389Debriatus1 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 11, 2014 NOCTUM - Alliance lvl 25 guild recruiting Who We Are: Noctum is almost 10 years old with many of the original founding members still playing today. For many years Noctum was a large raiding guild and among one of the first guilds on the Garona server to down Rag in MC as well as several bosses in other expansion packs. We took a break break from raiding and recently started up again. Over the guilds ten years we have acquired extremely skilled players as well as players who are new to the game.  Guild Environment: We are a causal raiding guild who values having fun in a relaxed friendly environment. We take progression seriously but we do not go crazy on a boss wipe and we never criticize players for not doing everything perfect. We currently are 14/14 on Flex and accomplished this in a couple months of raiding. We have just started 25 man raiding and are 8/14. If you are a serious hardcore raider who expect perfection this guild is not for you.  When We Raid: We currently raid 2 times a week on Wed and Fri from 900pm-1100pm Central time on the Garona server. Current needs: Prefered Ranged DPS: 2 Warlocks, 1 Hunter, 1 Boomkin, 1 Elemental Shaman, 1 Mage Prefered Melee DPS: Closed Prefered Heals: 1 Holy Paladin, 1 Mistweaver Monk (Windwalker Offspec), 1 Restoration Shaman (Elemental Offspec) Other considerations: Shadow Priest Our mission is to complete SoO on both normal/heroic and take our momentum right into Warlords of Draenor. If you are interested in joining us please message Ovise, Bearnutz, or Zg. Also please visit our guild website and apply @ www.noctum05.guildportal.com Thank you.Bearnutz18 Aug 11, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 Closed Thanks. .Amawyn11 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 Selling 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold As I'm sure everyone has heard, current Challenge Modes are going away as of the 6.0 patch. Blizzard has further stated that the gear and mount will, likewise, be gone with 6.0. We are currently asking 90,000 gold for 9/9. We are no longer selling individual instances. It generally takes us about 3 hours to get 9/9. We guarantee gold. You are expected to have reasonable gear (basically anything above quest greens), a DPS spec, knowledge of your class, and your own consumables, including invisibility potions, food, flasks, and dps potions. If you're struggling to find the correct routes, or just need 1-2 people to come help you complete your CM Gold circuit, I can also likely wrangle up people and charge on an hourly basis. I'd also be happy to talk about routing or answer other questions, free of charge, just add me as a realid from with a message about this post. The rewards for 9/9 are entirely cosmetic. You get an armor set unique to your class (http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6378/challenge-conqueror-gold), the ability to teleport to every challenge mode dungeon, a phoenix mount (http://www.wowhead.com/item=90045), and a title (The Undaunted). For anyone that has not yet attempted these, let me encourage you to form up a group and give them a shot. I've been playing this game for a long, long time, and they are one of my favorite things that has ever been implemented. They encourage speed, efficiency, communication, all without the usual item-level restrictions that are placed on most end-game content. Some general words of advice on how best to approach these instances: 1. All gear is scaled down to ilvl 463 blues. This means a 580 heroic warforged item will receive the exact same stat allocation as a 463 blue from a heroic dungeon. 2. Sockets are extremely valuable. Sockets are not scaled down, thus making every socket you can find exponentially more valuable. 3. Healers and tanks should bring a DPS off-spec. Certain dungeons, including Stormstout Brewery and Scholomance, require little to no healing on certain bosses and a healer busting out a DPS spec could mean the difference between success and failure. While I truly encourage you all to go it alone, I am also making this post to offer the time of four people with extensive CM-Gold experience to go with you. Anyway, for anyone that attempts this on their own: good luck! My realid: speakeasy hashtag 1227 or you can whisper any of my Garona characters: Speakaesy, Pearls, Kaeps, or Speakqt.Speakz16 Aug 4, 2014
Jul 30, 2014 It's been fun Garona Long story short I transferred off the server, I will also be slowly bringing my alts over as well. Feel free to add my Battle ID - Kazecap#1878Kazecap13 Jul 30, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 I have a problem I got a big problem thats never happend to me before. i was doing the thunder isle scenario wen i died. But instead of becomeing a ghost and haveing to find my body in the instance to rez, i was taken out of the instance and teleported to the shrine of two moons as a ghost. I try clicking teleport to graveyard but it says teleport aborted everytime. can i get some pointers on what i should do and where to go. greatly appreciatedFhujinn1 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 wts 25 guild i am selling a 25 guild with 6 tabs and mats in 5 of the tabs i am looking for 30 to 40k u can whisper/mail me in game! thanks :)Taninn1 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Are any Garona guilds Selling HGarrosh mount? As title, are any guilds on Garona currently selling the Heroic Garrosh mount?Lootninja5 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Recruiting Priest for core raid group Everyday We Shufflin (lvl 25) is a progression guild on Garona currently 12/14 on normal SoO. Special interest in a Priest DPS/OH. We have vent, free repairs for core raiders, and a 7 tab bank. We are a laid back casual guild looking for someone who would fit in with our merry band of misfits. If you are easily offended, have anger management problems, or can not stay out of puddles we are not for you. Feel free to message me at Battletag mandabrook#1801 or here on the forums. Thanks!Mandabrook3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 [A] Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge! [A] US-Dalaran Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge our 10 man to get into 25 mans before WoD hits and continue raiding when WoD starts! We are a group of about 13-14 raiders looking to merge with another 10 man guild or a solid group of players. Most of our raiders have top tier experience. Many of us got realm firsts and top 300 kills in the first tier of MoP. Our guild leader has top 25 experience. Right now we are only 10/14H but only due to starting raiding as a team a few months after SoO released with basically naked toons. So our progression was flex, months after people had killed heroic garrosh :P. With WoD though we plan to be top of the server and push top tier in US and world rankings while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want to find a suitable guild to merge with and start working on 25 mans and down heroic garrosh before the expansion ends and while doing so working on new team chemistry for upcoming WoD raids. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-1:30 EST. Will be using loot council when WoD hits, right now just running roll system basically. We are looking to absorb a guild not be absorbed. We would like a guild to be similar in experience and with the same goals as us ideally. If you think your guild might be a good fit to join us please contact me on bnet #adaann1932 or leave your bnet on here and I will message you as soon as I can. Really would like to talk it out with a few people and find a good fit for both of us and end up having a great time in the future!Tacocostume2 Jul 22, 2014