Garrosh

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 1, 2015 Complete List of Guilds and Information! Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 1-17-2013 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 1-17-2013 Next Update Scheduled For: 1-17-2013 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can lookup guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, this thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, the first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. OTHER IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING BLIZZARD’S NEW GUILD MENTORING PROGRAM: Blizzard Entertainment has started a new program called the Guild Mentoring Program. There is two guilds selected by Blizzard for this program on select realms and they are called <Blizzard Mentor Horde> and <Blizzard Mentor Alliance>. Those two guilds which were selected for the realm Garrosh were, Alliance: <Celtic Brotherhood> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Alliance> Horde: <Audacity> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Horde> For information regarding the Guild Mentoring Program visit these pages below! Guild Mentoring Program FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036886931 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initated: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6520712551 Status Update Information: As you may notice the status update information at the very top of the page may change from time-to-time. Here is a quick run down what they mean. In Progress <-- This means the list is being updated Up To Date <-- This means the list is up to date and will be updated if requestedIf it has a date on it -- A major update will be taking place on the list to update it! Last Bit of Important Information --> Links to Specific Parts of the List! Alliance List: Guilds A-Thru-D: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#2 Guilds E-Thru-P: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#3 Guilds R-Thru-U: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#4 Horde List: Guilds A-Thru-C: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#21 Guilds D-Thru-G: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#22 Guilds H-Thru-S: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#23 Guilds T-Thru-V: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#24 Guilds W-Thru-W: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#25Korlastus57 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 10, 2012 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax31 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garrosh to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Celtic Brotherhood, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Audacity, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
5d 4/9H LF 800k+ DPS for H-prog & N-farm Updated 08/16 Hello! I'm Adnirac, the Raid Leader of <The Darkwolf Marauding> on the Horde Garrosh server. We're a casual guild that has raided together for over 7 years, since Icecrown Citadel. We are 4/9H 9/9N Tomb of Sargeras. Main Raids are Wed and Thurs, 8-11pm EST. Alt Raids are every other Saturday 8-11pm (NH, achievement runs, soon Normal ToS). Anyone interested can immediately join our raid nights, cross realm raiders welcome! Priority need is consistently high DPS, at least 800k or more regardless of ilvl. Each week progression improves over the last, with bosses typically lasting no more than a couple raid nights. Without a doubt, a few more reliably high damaging players will definitely push us into quickly downing the next few bosses. Guildies respect the standards I have set and strive to meet/exceed them. Anyone that falls short one week always gets a shot the next, complete with any class help, which is great for those new to endgame or playing a new alt. Our community has thrived for these reasons! Outside of raid nights, we run Nightbane for all, push Mythic+ keystones, and run group LFRs on new wing openings. There are also monthly guild meetings (with an event after), achievements runs, and other random guild events and parties. Reply here or add me at Fezz#1430 and we can discuss all things Legion and <The Darkwolf Marauding> !Adnirac13 5d
5d Looking for RP guild on garrosh Hi there, I am 28 year old female!, i have been playing wow since 2006, on and off again.. I have recently came back to the game, just leveling and gearing up my druid as a healer :). I have come to the realization that I want to do something different on the game, that i haven't experienced before!. If you have something like this.. please let me know!: ) Please be adult only. and alliance Thanks!Vëñus0 5d
Aug 11 LF Merger of Raid Teams Tired of pugs? The Tribe is looking to merge with another raiding team. Our raiding team currently has 2 tanks, 3-4 DPS, and 1-2 healers. If you have a small raid team and have to pug those spots. Looking for people with the common goal in raiding. Not looking for people to transfer or join our guild. Just to raid together and have fun. Just shoot me a in game mail or add me @ Starde#1169.Dyami0 Aug 11
Aug 5 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 5
Jul 28 [H] <Haven> 9/9N and 7/9H ToS LFM raiders Haven is now recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! This is a great time to join the team, let us help gear you and get ready to join us in ToS. Currently 9/9N and 7/9H Tomb of Sargeras, 10/10H Nighthold, 3/3H Trial of Valor, 7/7H Emerald Nightmare. (We don't raid mythic competitively). We were the 2nd guild on the server to down Heroic Guldan, and we consistently clear heroic content each week. Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1230am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a top guild on Garrosh and aim to stay in the top 10k in the world. All raids are done with Haven members, we do not pug positions. Achieving these goals together as a team is an important part of our guild's philosophy. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent and experienced players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitment Applying on the webpage is the fastest way to open a line of communication with us if you're interested in the guild and want more info, our officers actively monitor the webpage while not online. Currently we are in need of: -Melee DPS with a strong tank offspec (pally or monk preferred) -Rogue, Warlock In general we are looking to add a few more strong DPS to our group regardless of class. We are not currently looking for healers. We have a very solid core raid team, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for discord info to hang out for an evening to get to know us.Tyrandir3 Jul 28
Jul 27 How Active is Garrosh's PvE Community? My attempts to start PvE guilds focused on raiding have turned out dry due to my server being an RP one - I'm looking to pursue the idea of starting a raiding guild on a PvE server, and Garrosh is a server that caught my eye. How active is your PvE community? If it is active, is it more Horde-centric, Ally-centric, or balanced? Any answers anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated!Wolvigar3 Jul 27
Jul 21 [H] <Emerald Dawn> recruiting DPS for H ToS! <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Heroic/Normal Raiding, Mythic +, WQs, Timewalking, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:15pm EST. We currently have around 16-18 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We don't have an attendance policy. Most of our members are adults with careers and a family, so our policy is "Life First". We'd much rather add someone to the team that gets along with us than someone who can make it to every raid. Things happen; kids get sick, spouse wants a movie night, boss asks you to work late -- this is just a game, after all. :) We are currently seeking both ranged and melee DPS. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): - Hunter - Shaman - Demon Hunter - Warlock - Warrior If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei0 Jul 21
Jul 21 LF Casual Guild Hi. I am looking for a guild to level up in. I just got the XPAC and since I came back to my guild having transferred, I just want an active group to talk with/have community with while I level up and do some dungeons/LFR. Very friendly guy, would love a guild with voice communication such as vent to make some friends ideally. Played last expansion pretty extensively through Blackrock Foundry and had to quit due to work/life, but have some time to play casually now.Stabss0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Older players? Is anyone interested in forming--or has anyone formed--a guild for older players? Love the game but cannot keep up with the youngsters, so don't join groups or do dungeons. Would love to find some other older (retired) players who enjoy the game to do dungeons and such.Joayde71 Jul 19
Jul 19 Needs Realm Connect Is there any possibility of the lower pop realms to start being connected again? Garrosh-US is one of the lowest populated (in US-PVE) and is a dying server because of it. Garrosh-US needs to be connected to help bring it (and maybe another dying server) back to life.Melindea2 Jul 19
Jul 13 Why is Garrosh not loading? It's letting me play on other realms but when i try to load Garrosh all of my characters are gone! Is this happened to anyone else? Please help cause all my main toons are on Garrosh.Lèopôld0 Jul 13
Jul 13 Looking to Xfer Hello everyone! I'm currently seeking a new place to raid that isn't on a heavily populated server. Horde or alliance, doesn't really matter to me as I'm looking for a place that is relaxed. I'm an experienced healer with Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Resto Druid. Love your imput or suggestions. <3Auna2 Jul 13
Jul 12 (A) Tank looking for guild The guild I am currently in left the server months ago, but I didn't want to follow. Know I want to get back into raiding and am looking for a guild to join.Xenrile2 Jul 12
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 11 [H] <Haven> 10/10H NH Lfm raiders for ToS Haven is now recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras! This is a great time to join the team, let us help gear you and get ready for ToS. Currently 10/10H Nighthold, 3/3H Trial of Valor, 7/7H Emerald Nightmare. (we don't raid mythic competitively). Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1230am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are a top guild on Garrosh and aim to stay in the top 10k in the world. All raids are done with Haven members, we do not pug positions. Achieving these goals together as a team is an important part of our guild's philosophy. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent and experienced players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitment Applying on the webpage is the fastest way to open a line of communication with us if your interested in the guild and want more info, our officers actively monitor the webpage while not online. We will consider all classes and roles, because of flex raid sizes we will balance accordingly for the evening. Currently we are in high need of dps and a dps with a strong healing offspec. We have a very solid core raid team, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for discord info to hang out for an evening to get to know us.Muze4 Jun 11
May 31 902 AoTC Tank Looking.. Greetings Garrosh, Just poking my tusks in to see what's around. I'm currently on another realm, but always interested in finding the place I'd like to call home. The place where I can log in, enjoy WoW, and have a damn good time with the folks I'm guilded with. Seems to be the issue lately. Finding the right feel and the right fit. So, to lay it out... I'm currently 902 Bear Tank, 10/10H Nighthold. I have a full 4- piece tier set, 4 legendaries, and am...3...I think...levels away from capping AK. I've tanked the majority of this xpac and so far have 7/7N&H EN, 3/3N ToV, and 10/10N&H NH. Looking to keep the momentum up for the rest of the current tier and into the next. Mythic progress is in my sights too, at least at a reasonable and respectable pace. For what I'm looking for...a solid guild of amazing people who make the experience enjoyable, memorable...and honestly laughable. If you can't cut up and enjoy the folks you grind with, sort of takes the fire out of it, ya know? Anyway, if you're a guild in need of a tank, hit me up. I won't bite...hard. Well...too hard. At least sit down and have a conversation with me and see if we fit well. I have vent, TS, Discord, Twitch, etc. So getting some voice time shouldn't be difficult. Ideally I'd like to raid 6-9hr/wk, spread over 2-3 nights. Morning raids work amazingly well for me, from about 9am till 1pm-ish. Then in the evening's I'm generally ready to kill bosses and take their fattest loot around 9pm till whenever. I also like doing other things with a guild or mostly guild group too. Having someone to talk to other than the voices in my head is a good start. But mythic/+ is always engaging. Grouping to rip through WQ's...etc. Whatever. I'm a generally easy sort to amuse. TL:DR-- If you're a guild looking for some tankerage for current tier and beyond, hit me up. BTAG is attached below. BigDaddy#13995 OR you can poke me on Discord via Monsta!#9577Damonsta0 May 31
May 30 Garrosh's Newest Guild! Garrosh has a new guild! Edm Psych Ward! And it's looking for members just like you! People who fit the name, who are quirky and weird. People are social and active. Inviting in all levels and classes. Will raid in future when we has members and interest. Pst myself or anyone online for a Guild Invite or for more info! Come join the fun and the fam! See you there!! :DMelindea0 May 30
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 4 Orgrimmar Akatsuki Guild Recruitment Looking for new members, At least 5-10 Causal players that don't mind putting in some hard work.... If this is something you like or want to try please hit me up.Dëvil0 May 4
Apr 16 LF Casual Raid Guild (H) Just coming back to wow after about a year off, looking for an active casual raid guild.Trakzz1 Apr 16
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Mar 28 Any EST adult raiding guilds? Most of my friends are west coast, and the raiding schedule was just way too late for me. Looking to do some Normal/Heroic maybe even some mythic if things go well. Would love a static group to do mythic + dungeons with. Warlock is ilvl 861 ( Destruction , working on Demo build ) Deathknight is ilvl 865/868 ( Frost DK, working on Tanking build ) I've cleared EN on normal, we did it in our first go. I tend to play from 8PM EST to 12AM EST, and hours vary on the weekends. Willing to set time aside for specific things/events if I know ahead of time. Please feel free to reply here or message me in game. I'm on fairly often. ThanksWaddylocks6 Mar 28
Mar 24 Possibly moving in! Hello travelers of Garrosh! My current guild is debating about realm swapping to a lower pop server in hopes of sparking some more interest in recruitment to fill ranks and work on Mythic progression. I know what you're thinking... "low pop server and you want to recruit??" Yes, sounds insane. But have you tried to find quality players that aren't already 10/10M and content with life on high pop servers? We're only 9/10H NH right now, but only because of bolstering ranks. As we decide what our future holds as far as server transferring, and/or possible faction change, I pose a few questions: 1. What's good about Alliance on this server? 2. Any really good Alliance players looking to get into a semi-hardcore (mostly casual) raid environment? 3. I noticed between server population website and wowprogress that this server is Alliance dominant, but most of the top progression guilds are Horde... what gives? 4. Anything pertinent about the folks on this server that would draw us here or direct us a different direction? Thanks for any insight... feel free to Btag me and chat! Meat#11680Meatstain0 Mar 24
Mar 16 [H] Emerald Dawn is Recruiting - Tank + DPS <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Heroic/Normal Raiding, Mythic +, Kara, WQs, Timewalking, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:15pm EST. We currently have around 16-18 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We don't have an attendance policy. Most of our members are adults with careers and a family, so our policy is "Life First". We'd much rather add someone to the team that gets along with us than someone who can make it to every raid. Things happen; kids get sick, spouse wants a movie night, boss asks you to work late -- this is just a game, after all. :) We are currently seeking a tank with a DPS off-spec and ranged DPS. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): Tanks (with DPS off-spec) Blood Death Knight Brewmaster Monk Protection Warrior DPS Mage Hunter Rogue If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei0 Mar 16
Mar 10 [H] 5/10M Recruiting - Paid Transfer <Silent Redemption> is a progression oriented guild on Tichondrius Horde. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday between 7:45-11:30pm EST. We offer paid transfers to successful applicants. Our current needs are: - Holy Paladin - Frost DK - Fury Warrior - Balance Druid - Mage We are looking for quality players with at least 3/10M NH experience. A helpful, friendly, and can-do attitude is a great plus. If interested, please contact Evotech (Ezze#1335), Shrektorr (Gamerjack#1771), or Muelmert (Eggy#11738).Evotech24 Mar 10
Feb 22 [H] Casual Raiding <Not Completely Hopeless> Hi there! We're <Not Completely Hopeless>, a group of friends who split off from our casual guild to start a casual RAIDING guild. We're a group of skilled dungeon-runners who, after conquering Karazhan a few times, realized we were ready for a new adventure. Since we're all adults with jobs and responsibilities and kids and such, we're currently planning to ease into raiding on Sunday afternoons/nights. We're looking for all classes, levels, and abilities, but we're in particular need of 840+ DPS, melee/ranged. We also run Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons on a regular basis, and will start speed-clearing Kara for the Nightbane mount soon. We'll be happy to help guildies attune for Kara and run it for the mount as well. We don't ask much of our guildies, only that they have positive attitudes and a friendly disposition. Patience, too -- while this isn't everyone's first foray into raiding, this will be a first-time experience for many of our members. Flasks, food, and guild repairs will be made available to all raiders. So if you're like us and looking for a new challenge in Legion, join us! Add me on btag if you're interested: missmacabre#1543.Pusheen0 Feb 22
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 17 [H] <The Darkwolf Marauding> This is an old thread, please view our newer thread for info!Adnirac3 Feb 17
Feb 11 US - Lightbringer [A] <Immortal> 9/10 H NH– Tues/Weds 6-8:30 History: Immortal is a guild that has been on the Lightbringer server since Beta. We’ve had several strong raid teams from C’thun to the Emerald Nightmare Schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 6:00-8:30 Server PST About us: We strive to get a lot done on a limited raid schedule. Our main team raids only 5-6 hours weekly but we take that time seriously. We look to find that balance of fun and progression in a mature and productive raid environment. Raiders are to show up prepared with food, flasks, potions, enchantments and any other upgrades to improve performance. What we are looking for: Exceptional, dependable raiders to help us build a strong raid team and positive environment. Current Requirements: iLvl 875 - High Attendance is a must - 450k DPS Single Target on Krosus- Knowledge and Adherence to Mechanics. Logs are a BIG plus Current Needs Weekday Team: - Boomkin (High Need) - Shadow Priest (High need) - Warlock - DPS DK - Demon Hunter DPS - Ret Paladin - Rogue We will always consider high parsing DPS or Heals even if not listed We are now logging our runs and making them available to the public at Warcraft Logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/78102/ A Mythic Nythendra kill if you wish to see our raiding and communication style. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xouNDxSMIb0 If you feel you are on par with our numbers and meet our current needs please see the contact information below or reply here. If you have any questions regarding the guild feel free to contact the following officers: Jesta – Jesta#1509 Aeveti - SeaGump#1780 Zephi – Zephi#1673Egus1 Feb 11
Feb 9 Looking for PVP Guild Horde Looking for a PVP Guild that runs skrmish and rated, mabye bgs for fun aswell. Totally cool with whatever the application process is, just looking for some guild out there :)Squekaboy0 Feb 9
Jan 27 [H] Thrall - LF Raiders 8/10N - 3/10H Are you Mustache Enough? ... RAIDING: ... Currently Seeking: ... Raid Schedule: ... What we are looking for from You: ... Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information.Druúl0 Jan 27
Jan 23 <Change> is Recruiting! Hey, we're <Change>. We're a group of longtime friends who enjoy killing bosses, giving each other a hard time on vent during farm nights, and getting stuff done. We raid three nights a week -- from 8pm to 11pm eastern standard time--Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We also host alt runs to keep alts geared should they be needed on progression bosses, and as well as to help Lowbies gear. Alt runs are low stress and tons of fun. Change has carved out a space on our server as a semi-hardcore progression guild. We are currently the #3 Alliance guild on Garrosh. We are 5/10 Normal Nighthold, 2/3 Heroic ToV, 7/7 Heroic EN. <Change> was also the #2 Alliance guild during SoO and the first to get a heroic (now Mythic) SoO kill, and were 3rd to be 13/13 H-ToT. We're ready to expand our horizons (and roster) and go ha8rd into Legion progression. We have also earned Challenge Mode Gold in both WoD and MoP, as well as numerous Arena/PVP cheeves. A little about you... We're looking for people who are either new to raiding, just back after a long break (we get it, Garrisons kind of took it out of you), and veteran raiders alike. If you've always wanted to raid, but haven't found a guild ready to invest in the time to help you gear up, you're in the right place. Raiding takes practice and patience--nobody was born with a gearscore imprinted in their skull. If you have the drive but not the experience, we're ready to help you learn. Many of our raiders have been downing bosses since Vanilla and BC and have a wealth of knowledge you can pull from. We also welcome veteran players to add to our ranks. If you've enjoyed killing bosses, and are looking for a laid back atmosphere outside of the raid but a hardcore mindset that gets the job done--look no further. What can <Change> offer that other guilds can't? We're not elitists. We're skilled, and we appreciate the time it takes to become proficient at your class. That being said, we welcome the opportunity to teach new raiders the ropes and watch them grow into seasoned players. You'll be surrounded by people who are eager to watch you kill stuff, learn stuff and generally be awesome. What kind of player is <Change> looking for? We're looking for team players. Cliché, we know, but it's true. We're looking for people who put their egos aside for the good of the guild and show up ready to raid (that means fully enchanted and gemmed gear; flasks and potions and on time). You will need to be able to take constructive criticism and apply it to improve your skills. We aren't mean, but we can be blunt. We know that nobody's perfect--none of us are above getting called out on mistakes. You'll need to not take it personally and raid with a positive attitude. We're also always open to new ideas and opinions. If you have an idea we haven't already considered, we want to hear it! We're looking for mature players only. Things can get a bit vocal in our Vent channel, so you may hear hear some friendly insults and competitive banter. Does this sound like you? Add one of the officers Dvon (Nicsor#1481), Whippoorwill (Whippoorwill#1274), or Xarel/Eír (nate#1728) if you'd like to learn more. https://discord.gg/QJcUVJ7Whippoorwill3 Jan 23
Jan 7 WTB TCG mounts I'm looking to buy some TCG mounts. Let me know!Baenn2 Jan 7
Jan 3 Returning player looking for guild Hello , I haven't played in a few years . I left the game just as lich king was coming out . so i would say im experienced but everything has changed so id say im a noob again . my past experience is as a shaman healer in raids (not sure how i would fair today lol) but i enjoyed the healing aspect of the game as well as some dps . ive only been back for like 2-3 days but the games been super fun even tho ive only done quests so far lol but a bit about me im a mature team player (im 38) im looking for a guild that is active , can help out in giving tips so i can be better. not really concerned with raid progression yet as im only level 50 but do want to be able to raid once im of level so any guilds out there looking for an ex player returning to the game ? hit me up in game if you think i might be a good fitSokz0 Jan 3
Dec 28 Looking for a Fun Friendly Guild Just started a new account and would like to find a casual friendly guild involved in all forms of PVE. Looking for a mature environment as I level, and involvement in raiding when I'm done leveling this character.Sennif2 Dec 28
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 15 (A) Mythic Plus Group I play a DH tank and I am looking for a group of 5 people to clear mythic plus. My item level is currently 860. I am looking for a healer and 3 dps. Thanks in Advance!Fruitpillage0 Dec 15
Dec 9 Guild Leader/Officer Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck0 Dec 9
Dec 5 Looking to X-fer {A} Hello all. I'm tired of the unplayable environment of Burning Blade PVP. It was fun 10 years ago when I started wow, but I'm over the gank fest it has become with the imbalance of Horde to Ally. It is Brutal. I just want to world quest in peace, and Battlegrounds for pvp. Questions: How long is the battleground wait times for Ally? Hows the economy? How's your day going? That is all. Ty.Zzeek1 Dec 5
Dec 5 Older couple looking for guild We're interested in finding a guild with older players close to our age {mid 50ties}. One that doesnt rush through content like their butts on fire. I just dont enjoy the speed run thing. Would like a guild that does all phases of pve. Im a old school wow player played from just after launch to M.o.P came out recently returned to game. Now were looking for a friendly casual guild on garrosh Alliance side.Wolfchips1 Dec 5
Dec 2 {H} Immortal Kingdom recruiting Fri Sat 8PM Immortal Kingdom on H Garrosh is looking to fill out our raid team. We raid Fri and Sat 8PM EST. Mostly looking for healers and DPS, but will consider all. A lot of us in the raid group are 7/7H EN, but we haven't downed it as a guild due to people leaving and what not. We're casual, won't yell at you. Please send me a message if interested.Abomonus0 Dec 2
Nov 30 (H) Eternal Reavers recruiting Hello Horde of Garrosh! Eternal Reavers is a brand new guild looking for members! Most of our members are 7/7 H EN and we are looking to advance into mythic! We are accepting new members of any level or skill and will gladly help you gear up and get better! As we get ready to get into Mythic Raids! Looking for fun people who can joke around as we play and are willing to give and take advice! Come join and we will have a good time!Realond0 Nov 30
Nov 18 [A] <Fractured Dream> LF Mythics Raiders <Fractured Dream> is currently looking for exceptional RANGED DPS to fill its Mythic raid roster. However, we are open to all raid roles. Currently: 7/7 N/H; 1/7 M Emerald Nightmare & 3/3 N Trial of Valor Progression Raid Nights are Friday (7-11:00pm PST) and Sunday (6-10:00pm PST) We also have casual normal runs on Saturday Night at 9:00pm PST If you are interested in raiding mythics and are willing to learn mechanics to work together to progress through Mythic Tiers in Legion, please message Smashbobash (BrewCrew#1783), Lillari or Eldarius in game. For people who are unsure if they want to transfer you can trial from your current server in Heroic runs on Friday nights and if it feels right make the transfer to become a part of the mythic team.Smashbobash0 Nov 18
Nov 16 [H] <Emerald Dawn> is recruiting DPS + Heals! <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Heroic/Normal Raiding, Mythic +, WQs, Timewalking, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:15pm EST. We currently have around 16-18 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We are currently recruiting most roles. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk (with tank or DPS off-spec) Havoc Demon Hunter Warrior Mage If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei0 Nov 16
Nov 4 please delete this post Hi all. Sorry guild no longer existGreengoomer0 Nov 4
Nov 3 Morning/Afternoon Raiding Guilds? I was wondering if there are any Horde morning/afternoon raiding guilds on Garrosh?Kalzear0 Nov 3