Garrosh

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Oct 1, 2015 Complete List of Guilds and Information! Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 1-17-2013 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 1-17-2013 Next Update Scheduled For: 1-17-2013 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can lookup guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, this thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, the first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. OTHER IMPORANT INFORMATION REGARDING BLIZZARD’S NEW GUILD MENTORING PROGRAM: Blizzard Entertainment has started a new program called the Guild Mentoring Program. There is two guilds selected by Blizzard for this program on select realms and they are called <Blizzard Mentor Horde> and <Blizzard Mentor Alliance>. Those two guilds which were selected for the realm Garrosh were, Alliance: <Celtic Brotherhood> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Alliance> Horde: <Audacity> Now --> <Blizzard Mentor Horde> For information regarding the Guild Mentoring Program visit these pages below! Guild Mentoring Program FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6036886931 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initated: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6520712551 Status Update Information: As you may notice the status update information at the very top of the page may change from time-to-time. Here is a quick run down what they mean. In Progress <-- This means the list is being updated Up To Date <-- This means the list is up to date and will be updated if requestedIf it has a date on it -- A major update will be taking place on the list to update it! Last Bit of Important Information --> Links to Specific Parts of the List! Alliance List: Guilds A-Thru-D: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#2 Guilds E-Thru-P: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#3 Guilds R-Thru-U: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=1#4 Horde List: Guilds A-Thru-C: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#21 Guilds D-Thru-G: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#22 Guilds H-Thru-S: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#23 Guilds T-Thru-V: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#24 Guilds W-Thru-W: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306?page=2#25Korlastus57 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 10, 2012 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Kaivax31 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Garrosh to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: Celtic Brotherhood, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Audacity, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
21h (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil1 21h
1d [A][Turalyon]<TEST> wants YOU! 2night/week Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with Heroic and Mythics in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere that allows you to also sustain a real life? TEST may be the guild for you. TEST of Turalyon is a newly formed guild lead by 8/8H AOTC players recruiting adult members to start its' core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on Heroic raiding and M+'s with Mythic Raiding always in sight lead by organized veteran players. We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule/life friendly, looking for reliable players to mostly prepare for the next raid content early 2019. ... Expectations: The number 1 thing we expect from all of us is that we are driven with a similar goal in mind while being able to understand that this is just a video game, so a healthy community within the guild is an important focus of mine as well. We will have 0 tolerance for any type of negative and toxic behavior. We expect you to be a reliable player. I allow a maximum of 2 missed raids per month unless there's good reason to miss more. Baby was born, work schedule change, etc. and not My goldfish is on fire. Where we are currently as a newer guild: We are currently consistently running Normal and Heroic Uldir on our posted days. We have a small roster of about 6 actively logging in bringing feasts, cauldrons and providing for our overly healthy Guild bank with 3 bench warmers and 1 intending to raid but still catching up. To run our raids we have to rely on pugging. Although controversial I rely on Raider I.O to make sure I am puging the best i can to make best of our small numbers. We have a set goal of a 15 man roster to be fully independent. We are working hard to achieve this goal hopefully by early 2019 to be ready for the new raid content. Don't raid but you're interested anyways? Cool beans, because we do other things on the side as well. We have multi-boxing professionals, RBG try-hard's, to playing other games outside of WoW as well. We've been playing this game for more than a decade and we welcome anybody that can bring a good attitude and content to the guild. TEST WANTS YOU! GM Btag: Checkem#11546 Recruitment: StankTurtle#1189Bodywrecker0 1d
2d <Kronos> [H] Is Recruiting for Mythic Uldir! We are a mythic guild seeking to progress as best we can while maintaining a casual guild and raid environment. We are currently looking to expand our ranks seeking DPS (off spec heals is always a plus). In addition to raid, we routinely run heroic farm as well as high end M+ dungeons. Our current raid schedule is mythic raid Sundays/Mondays from 9:30 PM EST to 12:30 EST, and optional heroic farm Thursdays 9:30 PM EST. If interested, contact our recruitment officer Awaji (Battle.net: Vext#1313 or Discord Awaji#3142) for details. Alternatively, you may reach our assistant veteran Capt via Discord (Capt#7876)Captlysis1 2d
4d <To P & E> is Recruiting! What's up Garrosh! Your friendly neighborhood <To Punish and Enslave> is recruiting some DPS, are you looking for a new home?? We're one of those 'tight-knit, friendly guilds' that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there. We're a great mix of adults looking for more to enjoy the game, be social and have fun! Current Progression: Mythic Uldir: 1/8 Heroic Uldir: 6/8 Uldir: 8/8 Raid Times: Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST Needs: Melee DPS Ranged DPS Exceptional Players always welcome. :) Apply: http://topunish.enjin.com or contact an officer in-game!Absolution2 4d
Nov 3 LOOKING FOR SPECKLEDJIM! Looking for a rogue I used to raid with from Australia. Hit me up if you know him or can get me in touch with him please!!! ty!Dednlovinit0 Nov 3
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis2 Nov 3
Nov 1 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil1 Nov 1
Oct 12 <CHANGE> is Recruiting! <Change> 7/8 Heroic Uldir, is a semi-progressive raiding guild consisting of longtime friends who have been raiding together and earning AoTC's since the beginning of MoP, as well as newcomers. We are looking to expand our roster (and our family) for Mythic BFA progression. We will be raiding on Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00 pm est, alt runs on Saturdays 8:30pm, and hosting Mythic+ runs as well. If you're looking for a guild who enjoys having fun, but still getting bosses down, come join us! We are recruiting all roles. Whippoorwill#1274Whippoorwill3 Oct 12
Oct 8 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8
Oct 3 LF guild I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix3 Oct 3
Oct 1 [A] <Chaotic Intent> is Recruiting! Chaotic Intent is a recently transferred guild that was looking something a bit more quiet than our past servers. We've been raiding together a long time and are looking for a few extra raiders to fill out our group. We currently have about 11-13 raiders who will all be ready to go for our first raid night. Raid times are Wed: 8-10pm and Fri: 8-11 (More than likely done at 10 on this day as well!) We're looking for: Rogue Ret Paladin Survival Hunter Ranged DPS Discord is required for raiding. We're also active throughout the day and during our peak hours, and you're more likely to "become one of the guys" if you hop in from time to time. Message me in game any time to chat!Chychy2 Oct 1
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 24 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Looking Weekend and Mythic dungeon raiding guild. Not looking for heavy Mythic raiding, just Heroic. Used to be a progressive raider and schedule will not permit it anymore. Thank you for the consideration.Lanthos0 Sep 24
Sep 20 347 combat/assassin rogue LF guild! 347 Ilvl rogue looking for a raiding guild! I am a fairly old raider that is looking for a raiding guild that needs more melee dps. My schedule is very open so theirs not alot of times i cant make for raid. feel free to message me in game to see if everything will work out for us!Cins2 Sep 20
Sep 17 Oh hai! What's up Garrosh!? I found my authenticator and I can post again woot woot woot ...and I see the forums are as lively as ever. ^.~Absolution0 Sep 17
Sep 13 The Tribe <Garrosh> [A] is rebuilding for BFA <The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for BFA. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. We also do Mythic+, and old content. Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST. Raid spots are all available. Also LF a good Raid Leader. Btag: Dyami#11881 Discord: Dyami#5006Dyami1 Sep 13
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 6 Dead Server - Time to give us transfers This place is a ghost town. Low population server 5 days after xpac release. It's eerie, and kind of disturbing. So what is the point of paying for an MMO when there is no multiplayer?Ptah8 Sep 6
Sep 5 [A] Small Guild Community (Garrosh) Community Name: Small Guild Alliance Description: Community Name: I have made a community for small guilds who don't have enough players to raid and want to. Transferring a guild with toons can be expensive, and knowing those who created their guild hate to see them die. Speaking as a GM/CO-GM myself. Let's come together and band to help our guilds out. Raid times will be Tues/Wed 9pm EST when the community has enough geared players. Faction: Alliance Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/bLxeOXzfwgo?region=US&faction=AllianceDyami0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 21 <Kronos> is Recruiting for Mythic in BFA! We are a relatively new guild formed at the end of Legion achieving top guild on the server with 5/11M in Antorus. We are currently looking to expand our ranks seeking ranged DPS for mythic raid content. In addition to raid, we routinely run heroic farm as well as high end M+ dungeons. If interested, contact our recruitment officer Awaji (Battle.net: Vext#1313 or Discord Awaji#3142) for details. Alternatively, you may reach our assistant veteran Capt via Discord (Capt#7876)Captlysis0 Aug 21
Aug 18 Any of the Garrosh Originals still around? Hit me up! /lonely Drothvader#1215Drothvader44 Aug 18
Aug 18 GARROSH IS DEAD It's pop was low a week ago... EVERYONE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO MAKE A NEW TOON ON GARROSH. It's a friendly sever! AH prices are low so if you want cheap mounts here is the place to come :PCallidor15 Aug 18
Aug 15 Older players? Is anyone interested in forming--or has anyone formed--a guild for older players? Love the game but cannot keep up with the youngsters, so don't join groups or do dungeons. Would love to find some other older (retired) players who enjoy the game to do dungeons and such.Joayde78 Aug 15
Aug 10 LF a PvP guild (A) For bfa. ThanksAbrá0 Aug 10
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 6 [A] Celtic Brotherhood is recruiting! Hello, I'm Breclonn. I am the Guild Leader and Raid Leader of the guild Celtic Brotherhood. It was the Mentor guild on alliance side for this server, when that was a thing. So hugs and stuff. I write this message to extend an offer for people to come join us in the upcoming expansion, or even now when we try to push through the end of expansion fun. Why would you join us? That is a difficult question. We do not get far in raiding, this most recent tier we cleared normal and got about halfway through heroic when we started splitting the raid time between alts and mains. I know, I know, super impressive. We have no real pvp group, though if you are, please convince us. Smishing is good. We raid two nights a week, Wednesday and Sunday, from 8-1030pm eastern time. We place only the requirement of fun on your class. We have drunk raids, though it usually involves me surprising people with my getting drunk and they join. Also ask about your free copy of Got Milk if you join the guild and raid with us. We mainly just want to have fun doing stuff in game together. 18+ too, we don't really hold back with our jokes. The raiding isn't really what sold me at the start and doesn't keep me logging in every week. I will have to tell you a bit about myself though. I started playing WoW in vanilla, between BWL and AQ coming out. I remember Vael the guild killer. I also spent hours farming for Headmaster's Charge in scholo. I became a hardcore raider in BC. Top 100 in the world for US guild on Sunwell clears. After halfway through Wotlk, I drifted away from the hardcore side of things. I joined Celtic Brotherhood right when MoP started. Slowly worked my way into raiding. I took over the raid leading in WoD, guild leader in Legion. I have a bit of experience in WoW. I can say without hesitation that I have had the most fun with this group, compared to any other, in this game. I log in each and every week for them. If it wasn't for them, I would have been gone to a different game already. It is the best compliment and recommendation I can give them. That doesn't help you decide to join though. I can't really help with that much, besides describe why I stay. If it sounds like this is up your alley, toss us a message. Breclon #1921.Breclonn5 Aug 6
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 looking around So recently I been looking around because I am interested in possibly starting a guild to move into bfa and progress through, I have been searching around low to med pop servers. Obviously with low pop servers the biggest obstacle is finding enough people to make a useful guild so my question to this server is how are thing here the ratio H:A, the quality to activeness of guilds currently on this server etc.Slappypappy0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Garrosh OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 Community Group Forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 ...Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 9 [H] <Emerald Dawn> needs DPS for H Antorus! Updated 10/19 <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Heroic/Normal Raiding, Mythic +, WQs, Timewalking, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:30pm EST. We currently have around 14-16 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We don't have an attendance policy. Most of our members are adults with careers and a family, so our policy is "Life First". We'd much rather add someone to the team that gets along with us than someone who can make it to every raid. Things happen; kids get sick, spouse wants a movie night, boss asks you to work late -- this is just a game, after all. :) We are currently seeking both ranged and melee DPS. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): - Hunter - Shaman - Mage - Rogue - Demon Hunter (Tank off-spec) - Monk (Tank Off-spec) If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei4 Jul 9
Jul 9 Alert to All Guilds of Garrosh Hello, Just a friendly alert to any and all guilds here on our small server. I'm the guild banker here in BRAINZZ. We recently had a druid by the name of Másterbeef join our guild, raid the guild bank for a few days, then quit the guild after we tried to question him. We are changing our rank privileges after this, but I hope this post simply serves as a friendly heads up in hopes that your guild banks don't get raided :)Captlysis2 Jul 9
Jul 9 For The Alliance! (achievement) Hey all, I Need to kill Vol'in, anyone able to help out with this? We all need to be on Garrosh (same server)... my toon is Dkdraenei, please feel free to add me /friend if you want to help. Thank you!Dkdraenei3 Jul 9
Jul 9 LF Raiding Guild-Alliance Good Afternoon, I am LF a raiding guild. I am currently in another raiding guild on another server that raids tues, wed, and mon. I am looking to raid any night but those 3 nights. My current ilvl is 635. I have my 680 ring. I have experience in highmaul on my other priest. I am currently 7/7 normal and 5/7 herioc. If any guild is interested please reply here or you can get in touch with me in game. Edit: Still looking for a guild that raids on nights other than mon, tues, and wed. My battletag id is kinyee#1332Hordaur3 Jul 9
Jul 9 Any guilds recruiting? Not sure if this is the right place to post but I might as well try. Just left my old guild of approximately 3 days after finding out that the discord was mostly a place where people posted 18+ cartoons... Yeah, not my cup of tea. So, now I'm a free agent but would much rather be in a guild. Raiding, dungeons, PvP, really anything is fine by me, though I'd like it if at least some RP elements were thrown in. I'm still pretty new to the game but I'm getting progressively(relatively speaking) better at it. Anyway, sorry if this is a bad place to post this, but a friendly guild would be a nice addition now!Skedi1 Jul 9
Jul 6 Looking for 250k gold trade Looking to trade 250k gold between Garrosh Horde and Stormrage Alliance. pst if you are looking for a Gold trade Have 250k on Horde Garrosh, Looking for 250k on Alliance Stormrage.Barkwin0 Jul 6
Jul 1 Bargon#1 This is my Post, Bargon#1 i saw you guys trying to bait me making new forums posts and saying certaint things like i said before, you are not smarter then me, and you can try all you want, as before you will fail horribly, like you have everytime, becuase all the crap you have stated about me i have proven you wrong!! proof wins over your denile, and excuses!!! Duel me anybody 1v1 idc who it is, idc win or lose its all in good fun, and im not a sore loser, if i did lose a duel, i get better. and come back stronger!! get on my level!!! maybe 1 day you can actually be mature enough to stop raging all the time, anyways I got things to do and people to see, becuase im Bargon#1 and this is my Home, my Realm and you are just visitors, until your parents pay for you to go to a big raid pop realm!!!Bargon3 Jul 1
Jun 21 Behind The Times Recruitment Behind The Times is a newly formed guild that just came over from Zul'Jin. We are currently looking to recruit before the Launch of BFA. Our main focus is Just to enjoy Ourselves while hanging out with cool people. We will Focus on Dailies, Questing help, Dungeons, PvP, and most importantly all those achievements we all just forgot to get. If you are interested or would like to have some more information please feel free to message me in game or anyone on in the guild. We hope to gain some daily players who like to get together with a group and knock stuff out. Our core group is 30+ but have no issues with any age as long as they are respectful of fellow members. We are just forming, but if your looking for a small guild that will be sticking around through BFA and would like to grow with us we would love to have you. ~Juki~Priestjuki0 Jun 21
Jun 18 H Argus boosts on Garrosh from 11/11M raiders I am organizing groups of Garrosh buyers for H Argus only boosts from 11/11M raiders on Hyjal. This kill will get you Ahead of the Curve achievement and the Violet Spellwing mount along with personal loot gear from Argus. 300k firm. I will be taking large losses transferring the gold back to Hyjal to pay the boosting guild. 1. Invite you to boost group on my main (this warlock) while you wait in Dalaran 2. Boosters from 11/11M guild will be in raid group to verify this isn't a scam 3. I relog onto Garrosh alt and collect gold in Dalaran 4. I relog back to main and you are summoned to H Argus - killed with personal loot Add me on bnet if interested - Zweb#1588Zweb0 Jun 18
Jun 12 Merge this server IDC which one just merge it please. it's dead & in need of activities.Yondaimé7 Jun 12
Jun 12 [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS Greetings <Helms Elite> an Alliance raiding guild that transferred to Whisperwind 9/28/15 and we are recruiting for core raid spots! About <Helms Elite>: Helms Elite formed as a raiding guild at the end of Vanilla and began raiding with the release of Burning Crusade. Guild leadership that started in Vanilla is still in place. Primarily located on the Lothar server ( as Alliance ) the guild did spend time on Chog'all ( as Horde ) for the MoP expansion and returned to Lothar and the Alliance for WoD. As one of the servers on line at release, Lothar was home to many top raiding guilds. However over the years and not unlike many servers, the active raiding player base has dwindled and now struggles to support the few active raiding guilds. Whisperwind: Our move to Whisperwind is an exciting time for the guild, with plans to expand our raiding roster to 20+ and continue our focus of clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel and moving on to Mythic. Long term we seek to be an active part of the raiding community on Whisperwind. Raid Times: Progression Raid Group – 7/7H - 10/10H - 1/13M HFC ■Tuesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Wednesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Sunday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) This group is about progression and pushing to be the best at all times. Recruiting: Tanks: We have a strong interest in applications from Non-DK tanks Healers: accepting applications DPS: We have a strong interest in exceptional ranged dps players Raiding Focus: Our raiding focus is to clear all current tier raid bosses in Heroic/Mythic We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We're looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill our rosters. Requirements: ■ Age 17+ and in control of your online gaming time. ■ Know your class. We expect your best performance at all times. ■ Take constructive criticism and direction when need be. ■ Research the basics of boss fights on your own time. ■ Show up on time, and ready. ■ Good raid awareness. Do not stand in fire. ;] ■ The ability to listen and speak on Teamspeak3 during raids. ■ Be open-minded, laid-back and not easily offended. ■ Don't be an elitist. Show us you're good by actions, rather than words. ■ Computer/internet that can run World of Warcraft (especially while in a raid environment) without any issues. Contact: If you're interested in joining our team, you can contact any of our Officers. BattleTags: ■ Squizz: Squizz#1910# ■ Rettuclos: Rettuclos#1494 ■ Dedaol: Dedaol#1914 Feel free to whisper us in game for information Website: Feel free to visit our site and fill out an app. www.helmselite.comSquízz3 Jun 12
Jun 12 Garrosh needs a Server Merge/Connection. Check our realm pop: https://realmpop.com/us-garrosh.html Let's get this !@#$ going so we don't have so much trouble recruiting raiders all the time. I know other raiding guild's like <Awaken> would be much happier actually having people looking for raiding guilds instead of the occasional raider once in awhile. Come on guys!Mildelyn5 Jun 12
Jun 12 The Tribe is LF raider to start mythic HFC Hi all, The Tribe is LF more raiders, experience preferred. must be over the age of 18. LF 2 tank, 1-2 dps, and 2 healers (H pally and disc priest). 13/13 Normal HFC, 10/13 Heroic HFC. Raid times are Tues, Wed & Thurs @ 9pm server time. We also have an alt normal HFC that runs on Sat at 830pm server time. pst for info or drop an request at www.thetribeofgarrosh.guildlaunch.comWicasa1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Certified Organic (H) Recruitng Heals & DPS Certified Organic is recruiting players for our core raid team. 7/7n 2/7h Currently looking to fill some heals and dps (Looking for reliable players sitting around 855+ ) Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday nights 7:30-11:00pm (End time subject to change) Message Chexmix, Torque, Or myself in game for any interest or questions.Demmagics1 Jun 12
Jun 12 What is Garrosh like? I'm considering leaving my current realm and faction changing to Horde.Pischushkin4 Jun 12
Jun 12 Garrosh 2.2k+ Arena Club Population - 0Inverter65 Jun 12