Garrosh

Jan 22, 2013 WTB Heavy Junkbox I'll pay 5g each, and currently I need 2660 of them to hit Exalted. Please reply here or you can just send them in game to me CoD. Thanks guys :)Noonarb2 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 <Vengeance Inc> Recruiting for Raid Group 3! Hello, Vengeance Inc, Is looking for raiders for group 3 to start raiding in Vaults (10 Player) and beyond. This group is just starting to form up and we are seeking 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 2 dps that can raid at the following times: Raid times for group 3: Wednesday: 9:00-11:00pm server Saturday: 9:00-11:00pm server If interested in raiding with Vengeance Inc. with Group 3 please fill out an application at: http://vengeanceinc.wowstead.com/ Classes Preferred: Tanks: Paladins are preferred. But any class that can tank does work as long as you know your class and have great raid awareness. Heals: Any class is welcome, But I'm mainly looking for Priests, Monks, and Paladin's for this role as well. Hybrid classes are welcome for this position! AKA DPS/Heal spec. DPS: Any class is welcome for this slot that is open at this time! And same as Heals, Hybrid classes are welcome to join the raid if you have the ability to heal! Any questions feel free to reply to this thread or ask me or an officer of Vengeance Inc., in-game! Thank-you and have a great day! Regards, ~ KorlastusKorlastus1 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 H Weekly Ulduar 25 man hms Friday 8pm est! Pùll here! Looking for people who want to clear Ulduar 25 man. I am interested in farming the mount and am leading a speed run at 8pm est on Fridays. I am currently adding a roll bonus for those who attend week by week, +3 per week up to +60 total. All items are free roll and the instance will be set on group loot from start to finish. If you're interested in Ulduar or ICC weekly farms(Monday), add me at Push#1424 or you can sign up at http://openraid.us/r/74750Pùll0 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 Tues, Jan 15th wow down for anyone else? try to get in and it gives me a battle-net error, cannot connect sadfaceBulgrim1 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 Hello everyone looking for family type guild Hiya I am hoping to find a good group of players who like playing with each other and not cause drama or as little as possible :). I don't like large groups of low quality players but would rather be in a small guild with high quality members in a family, home-style atmosphere. Don't know if that is possible with everyone busy raiding or pvping but I figured I would post and hope for the best. A little about me - I have played wow a bit during the Lich King times and went up to right before Cataclysm then came back just before Mist of Pandara. I haven't raided anything in Cataclysm or Mist. I have just started up a Paladin who I would like to make a Retribution spec for now. While I'm sure a bunch of people say this but I will since it's true lol but I won't cause trouble with other members. I'm a good people person and show proper respect to the leadership of the guild. I served in the Air Force from 2001-2004 so I learned how to live my life with integrity. Anywho enough about me. If you feel you have a guild that I would fit in with then reply or send me a pm and I'll do my best to get back as quick as possible. My play times are normally in the afternoon and/or evening. Have a great day everyone :)Yorkle3 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 <Big D Bandits> horde pvp guild <Big D Bandits> is a newly formed PvP guild LF pvp players to fill its ranks. Lead by 2k-2.2k players in rbgs and arenas. Pst in game for invite or more info. Thank youPetenorth1 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 11, 2013 Hmmmm *sniff* *sniff* I smell feetz...Smells like... *sniff* Priest feetz! :DVynfeltongue0 Jan 11, 2013
Jan 10, 2013 Returning from long break, LF Home Edit: Thread no longer needed.Âltair0 Jan 10, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 Druid Looking for a Raiding or Active Guild Hello. I've just come back to the game after not playing for a couple years and I'm in need of a guild. I would love to start raiding but would prefer an active friendly guild if I cannot find one that is raiding. I'm in the process of collecting gear from heroics for each spec and am open to playing as whatever might be needed. I prefer raiding as resto or feral dps but I've had experience raiding as each spec up to mop. Please send me a message in game or leave one here if you might have a spot for me.Terionx1 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 7, 2013 (Alliance) Dark Guardian's looking for ??? Dark Guardians is a small casual family level 25 guild that has been playing wow for 7 years. Most of us took a break and have come back for the latest expansion. We are currently looking to add a few good folks to the guild that enjoy having fun while downing some bosses. We are just in the beginning stages of raiding, so if you have always wanted to raid, but didn't want to get caught up in meeting a certain gear score or expertise level, give us a try. For more info visit our website. Website: http://darkguardians.guildlaunch.comBromforge0 Jan 7, 2013
Jan 6, 2013 <Foundation> Recruiting 1-2 dps/tank Hello Garrosh, <Foundation> aka <Last Attempt> aka <When in Rome> aka <Attica> is recruiting! We've recently downsized from a 25m to a 10m roster, and it looks like we've finally stabilized. Now that the dust has settled, it appears we need a dps or a tank, possibly 2. We've managed to keep some of our better players, and our standards are no less than they were in the past. We are looking for experienced and skilled raiders who want to raid and can make the raid times. New Raid Times! Tues-Thur 8-11, with the occasional Monday if there is interest. If you are interested in joining up, feel free to fill out our very time consuming application. No better way to weed out the flakes than put them through this app! To get to the application, go to our website and click the "Apply Here" link. Just follow the instructions on the first two posts. http://wowfoundation.guildlaunch.com/ Thanks for your time, see you around!Deadshane0 Jan 6, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Rated Battle Grounds Looking to join or form a rated battle ground group. Anyone interested?Dulra2 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 4, 2013 Some !@#$ing Solidarity I miss the guilds of old warcraft. I just came back from BC and a lot has changed, game and player wise. A lot of the game changes are cool, and make it much more enjoyable, but the health of the social part of wow and guild quality have been lowered so bad. I'm working on a guild and trying to make it like the one I was in when I first started playing forever ago, it'll probably be a small guild. but we'll have scheduled events and get some PvP awesomeness done once we get the ball rollingBismith1 Jan 4, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Hello, Horde of Garrosh I have a few questions for you. Whats your realm like? How often are you able to successfully pug raids? How friendly are you to someone who is not hardcore? My current realm has, well, gotten lonely. And i need a new home for my six toons that i will be transferring over the span of a bit of time. And im tired of getting my face smashed just because im on a pvp server, if i want that ill queue for bgs >.> Let me know! *offers cookies to make you feel right as rain*Brightheart4 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Alliance Hellions LFM We are trying to get a solid group of people together to raid currently running Wednesday and Monday, specifically people that will actually show up. Needs are a tank a heals or two and some melee. Whatever ya got. Looking for people that want to raid in a group with fun people without pressure. If you are fairly competent with decent gear level and have at least done LFR/familiar with not standing in fire and are wanting to work with a regular raid group pst me in game or any Alliance Hellions member. Fun people looking for more people to be fun with or whatever.Mityaphrdite0 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 <Audacity>. feet. How YOU doin, good people of Garrosh?? <3Absolution6 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 29, 2012 Former GM/raid leader seeks quality guild Due to scheduling conflicts and the desire to step back from being involved in the game to the degree that a guild master and raid leader typically are, I recently decided to hand the reins of the guild I founded and led for more than two years to a friend of mine so he could continue to build on our successes. However, during my tenure we moved the guild to a PVP server for the betterment of the guild, and I am not a fan of the PVP server playstyle at this point. As such, my wife and I are on the prowl for a quality guild to join, contribute to, and eventually start raiding again at some point in the future*. *Doesn't have to be this patch, will very likely be a future patch. We're playing very casually right now. So, what makes a quality guild for us? Ideally 18+, active membership, and guild chat where we won't have to worry about language (a filter and parental controls exist for a reason). Raiding opportunities. You don't have to be server first, but we'd appreciate the possibility of downing content at a decent pace at some point. No false elitism or blustery bravado. Case in point, the GM of Mayhem told me "My officers may have accepted your app, but I'm the end-all, be-all, and if I want you gone, you will be. That being said, they invited you anyway, so welcome, I guess." You guessed it, I told him to pound sand and left immediately. I'm too old for that childish nonsense. It doesn't impress me, and certainly doesn't cultivate loyalty in your ranks. Regular events of some sort for the membership. This could be old content runs, progression raids, random BG night, or running LFR together in groups. I'd like something to do. No blind-invite guilds or guilds who invite without some sort of quality control. Must be a level 25 guild (and thus, have been around for a while). Ideally, an average age of 25-30 among the membership. Why should you invite us? I am a seven-year veteran of WoW and have raided at every tier when it was current on almost every class in the game. As a result, I have a unique perspective on what other classes bring to the raid which helps guide my talent and glyph choices, as well as when to use what ability and why. In over seven years of progression raiding, scheduled breaks aside, I have maintained close to 90% raid attendance. Of the 183 raid bosses currently in the game (not counting heroic modes as additional bosses), I have killed most of them when they were current content, and for most of those kills, I was a raid leader responsible for running a variety of 25-man and 10-man groups through progression content. I was an active guild master who led my guild through two expansion transitions, and was considered by a large portion of my membership to be one of the best guild leaders and guildmates they have had. I consider a large portion of my former guildies my friends, and still stay in contact with them. My wife is an experienced priest in all three specs, having played nothing but that one character since she started raiding in the Ulduar patch. She was always one of the best priests I've played with, and was my go-to in regard to healing questions and concerns. Her current focus is on shadow. I expect we will be fielding interest from a variety of guilds, and we will be evaluating that interest carefully, so please be patient. After creating a guild that fulfilled our vision of what WoW could and should be, having to find a new home will be a process for us, and one that I hope we can achieve. If you're interested in us, please send me a whisper on this character or respond to this thread. Thanks for looking, Garrosh.Livingston8 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 [Horde] Riot Foundiation search quality peps Riot was founded a month ago by a dedicated husband wife team. Riots core belief is to help our members. By doing this we maintain a system of actively help out our members on anything from crafted items to quest. We operated on a give and receive basis with open guild bank of items for all. If its in bank your free to use it as long as system is not abused. We will take the lowest level people to you hard core level 90. We at current run dungeons and small battle grounds. Hope is to put get a dedicated 5's team do rated battle grounds and more. Raids are o. Our list and looking for quality people. We will help fund member projects through the guild bank system. Riot maintain a strict zero tolerance policy against abuse of the guild bank system and drama. We will warn once on guild bank and we will remove for drama immediately. No age limit is required. Coming soon team speak server for RBG and raids. Questions please send mails to me. Thanks for your time.Hêisenbêrg0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 26, 2012 Merry Christmas, Garrosh! Not even going to exclude Canadians this time! Except for Boxing Day. You cats are crazy. <3Absolution5 Dec 26, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 Report Cancel Bug on transaction (racechange) I just did a race change and i went in to do this on my new character (Cassiopeia) and i went in and put my Credit card info several times and it said there was an error so i gave up ... then it said Race Change pending so i went in and canceled it then it said there was an error and i dont know how to fix it or if you could fix this errorÇassie3 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 21, 2012 [H] Rbg Group lfm hello, before anyone says this lets clarify i know this server is not the greatest. Okay now that thats done, Were looking to start a RBG group and wanted to see if anyone is intrested. What we definitly need is 1 healer, 1 ranged and 1 melee dps. In the early stages of rating we do not have a rating req however be full pvp geared. All we ask is that you listen to us hit the target we call out and cc when needed. As for us ill give a littl background history. Most of us have accents in our name so just look under guild roster. If there exp is not listed it means they are not above 1800 exp. Me-Hpally 1800+ played in the 2.2k+mmr bracket Giovoni-Warlock 2.4k exp Quadclops-Feral druid 2.2k exp GreasyMcNig-War 2.4k exp DarkCrew-resto shammy 2k exp jellyjolly-Shadow priest These are friends that raid on tue-thur so are not always around to play Hordegazem Mage from malganis Wtfisrage-war If you are intrested just post here or send me in game mailSinglerônnie1 Dec 21, 2012
Dec 20, 2012 void voidSinglerônnie0 Dec 20, 2012
Dec 18, 2012 PROOF your a lvl 3-5 rogue alliance id really appreciate if you contacted me so i could have the name ill payBackscratch0 Dec 18, 2012
Dec 18, 2012 PROOF your a lvl 3-5 rogue alliance id really appreciate if you contacted me so i could have the name ill payBackscratch0 Dec 18, 2012
Dec 18, 2012 Requesting Guild Signatures I'm currently looking for guild signatures on Garrosh, and would appreciate any help. I can give anyone who signs 10g. I'm currently in the Human starting zone, but can try to meet where ever is the most convenient. Look for the dwarf Artemyr! I'll be online for another hour, and then won't be back until tomorrow at 3pm (EST). Thanks!Eirlys0 Dec 18, 2012
Dec 16, 2012 [H] <Attrition> 10M 6/6 1/6 We are recruiting well qualified ranged DPS that pull a minimum of 60k dps versus a lvl 93 boss target over 5 minutes, and a Healer. Pref. Druid but, all welcome to apply. http://www.attrition.me/ Raid times: 3d/week @ 8pm to 12am EST | Tue, Thur, SunPainrelief1 Dec 16, 2012
Dec 15, 2012 Diut the ninja troll druid just an Fyi to all my fellow horde brethren. Do not run randoms or raids with Diut( troll druid) from guild edge of madness. was in a run with Diut and he/she ninja looted heart of solace from a death knight and a pally. it wouldn't have been a big deal except Diut is a boomkin with resto offspec. they were asked to give the item to death knight since it is a melee item and he refused. Just a warning to all of you unlucky enough to run with this person.Deathprophet6 Dec 15, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 New to Server -- Looking for Casual Guild I resubbed a little over a week ago after quitting in the middle of WotLK. Back then I used to be involved in the raiding scene, but I have since gotten married and have less time to devote to that part of the game. Basically I am just looking for a group to chat with while questing my way to 90. I don't really know what my intent is once I get there because I don't yet know the time requirements for end game activities. Anyway, thanks for having me on your server. Have a great one.Barnas6 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Herald of Titans Achievement Group Forming Hey everyone, FACT is forming a Herald of the Titans achievement group! This achievement requires you to lock your xp bar at 80 and we have to defeat Algalon the Observer in 10 man Ulduar with no one wearing any armor over ilvl 226 and no weapon over ilvl 232. We will accept lower ilvl than is the max and work our way to higher ilvl as necessary. We need 1 tank, 1 healer, and 2 dps. We plan on making our first attempt as soon as we gear the necessary people to test our ilvl and start mastering the mechanics of the fight. Don't miss your chance to get this rare title!Nomgketh3 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Garrosh 2k + arena club Okay, so early at the start of this arena season I decided to play my warlock(affliction), and my druid(feral) just as a change of pace from my frost death knight last season. So I decided "Kitty cleave" as it's known sounded like a strong comp to try. My buddy agreed and I paired up with his warrior and we began searching for a holy paladin. We pretty much came up empty handed. All we had in mind was let's look for a holy paladin that has 2k + arena experience who has good gear and is looking to heal this season. Well we came up with 3 names. 3 . . . Holy @#$! that's it he and I were saying to each other that's it? Three?! Surely there's more . . . So we began looking at how many of each class/spec Garrosh had horde side that were actually over 2k + experience with achievements on that character to prove it and this is more or less what we came up with. ****I RECENTLY TRANSFERED. NO LONGER GOING TO UPDATE.***** ***********UPDATED AS OF 9-18-11**************** Warrior(3) Bearschild, Redspire, Valkyrion(alt code for "o") Retribution Paladin(1) Battlebeatz Holy Paladin(1) Lifeknight Death Knight(5) Aenithon(sadly), Eroshima, Java, Regz and Furíel(transfered) Hunter(1) Grawpp Elemental Shaman(0) Enhance Shaman(0) Resto Shaman (3) Jarome, Rechargabull and Scactus Balance Druid(0) Feral Druid(0) . . . Resto Druid(2) Blackballs and Druidcoin Rogue(2) Anderis and Brumhildaj Mage(2) Chill(alt code "i") and Frawstie Warlock(2) Endqt and Taco(alt code "a") Shadow Priest(0) Disc Priest(4) Deadshane, Emalkay, Sanitarium and Spirited The reason I made this list was because I thought to myself surely there are more skilled players on Garrosh above 2k horde side that are currently active players. I just probably don't know who all of them are. So I wanted to see what I could come up with. And I'm pleased to say while looking at the Garrosh PvP ladders I found a few I didn't know of before. However the other reason I made this post was to see if any of you out there know of any other 2k players that are hidding out on garrosh horde side that I maybe have missed. Perhaps you guys can add to this list so some of the players on our server that are interested in pvp can find each other? And sorry for those I missed. Please add any I missed. I will edit this list for you all. <strong/>Steelbones67 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Selling Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Mount! Hello, I have 9 Skyshards and I'm farming to receive my tenth right now. I'm selling this mount: Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent for 150k. This mount can only be received by obtaining 10 of these Skyshard which have an extremely low drop rate from mobs in vale of eternal blossoms. I'd give you master loot, break the shield surrounding Alani (the mob that drops this mount) and we'd kill it together. 10 Skyshards/one Sky Crystal is required in order to break the shield surrounding Alani. Please reply on this thread if you are interested! Thanks!Esoldi3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Server Blacksmiths I need your help! I am looking for a Blacksmith on the Horde side who can make 2x Felsteel Longblades for me. If anyone can please let me know a price and send me a message! Thanks!Shado0 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 8, 2012 [H] <Attrition> 10M 6/6 1/6 We are recruiting well qualified ranged DPS that pull a minimum of 60k dps versus a lvl 93 boss target over 5 minutes Mages and Warlocks preferred at the moment. http://www.attrition.me/ Raid times: 3d/week @ 8pm to 12am EST | Tue, Wed, ThurVaelkan39 Dec 8, 2012
Dec 7, 2012 [H] 25m<Foundation> 2/6hMV 6/6HoF 4/4TES LFM <Foundation> Horde 25m US-Garrosh (PvE) Mists of Pandaria: 2/6H Mogu’Shan Vaults, 6/6N Heart of Fear, 4/4N Terrace of Endless Spring Cataclysm: 8/8H DS, Realm first Nefarian, Al’akir, Sinestra, Ragnaros Wrath of the Lich King: 12/12H ICC, Realm First Heroic Lich King Monday-Thursday, 8:00-11:00PM EST http://wowfoundation.guildlaunch.com About us: <Foundation> is a guild that was formed from the ashes of the former top guilds on the realm at the end of Wrath of the Lich King and has been moving ever since. We’ve faced many trials but have always come out on top, and are looking for more dedicated raiders to keep our powerhouse going. We look to make our raid time as fun as possible for all of our members. Specs and Classes we’re looking for: Mistweaver Monk - High Retribution Paladin - High Holy Paladin - High Balance Druid - High DPS Warrior - High Rogue - High Shadow Priest - Medium Restoration Druid - Medium Qualities we look for in our raiders: We look for a variety of qualities from our raiders. We love to see: -Good attitude for raiding -Willingness to accept and give constructive criticism -Outgoing players who will strive to improve themselves What we offer: We’ve currently full cleared T14 normals and are planning on pushing heroics hard for the rest of the tier. Come T15 and onward, we planning on continuing our push. Our current goals are US 200 by the end of tier 14. Questions? Officer BattleTags: Dernn- spork#1771 Grawpp- Grawpp#1412 Summit- Summit#1171 You can also reach us at our website, http://wowfoundation.guildlaunch.com Thanks for reading, we hope to hear from you soon! -Dernn <Foundation>Dernn38 Dec 7, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 [H] The Bloodmoon Darkwolves 4/6MV Recruiting <The Bloodmoon Darkwolves> are looking for more dedicated raiders to fill in some spots in our progression group, as well as the roster. Raid times are Fridays and Mondays @ 8:30pm EST/Server. We are currently 4/6 in Mogu'shan Vaults. IMMEDIATE NEEDS Priority is on one ranged DPS to fill an immediate spot, preferably a skilled Hunter or Elemental Shaman. Boomkins and Cloth casters are also being accepted to potentially take needed spots in the group and serve as backups. FUTURE NEEDS Tanks are needed to serve as backups, though a full time plate tank may be needed in the coming weeks. Healers can serve as backups as well, and may receive a full time spot if roles are swapped in the group. For all classes, a second raid group is also in the works. PST/Message Adnirac (my main) or Maat/Tabias (monk/druid alts) for a chat. Thanks!Adnirac1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 4, 2012 Newb returning to the game Hi all :) Gonna be coming back for a bit after a yeah hiatus - I am a textbook casual player, dont PvP really (I do occasionally, but would never call myself a PvP'er, if that makes any sense). Was just wondering how things were in game these days? Thanks for any/all info!Wardance1 Dec 4, 2012
Dec 2, 2012 New guild looking for help getting started... Myself and a few others started a guild, designed to be a help to newer or returning players, as well as for casual players. Recruiting and leveling seems to be hard right now, so I am asking if anyone is willing to help be a "founding member" of this guild. Currently, we are helping twink newer and low level players, running old content and raids almost twice a week, helping people with gold, items etc... Reason we formed this guild is because most guilds I have been in now have gotten away from the mentality of the Vanilla WoW players. There was a time in this game when guilds would drop everything to help the new guys out, but now a days, everyone is so caught up in the dailies and the "getting gear for myself" mentality that it seems the new player base is lost in the dust or have to fend for themselves. We currently have a guild bank with 4 tabs that are full access to all members, we run old content for transmog and twinking, and we try to help all as much as possible in a casual style of playing. We are looking for any new players or low level guys who may not be completely satisfied with their current guilds, or guys that just want to play for fun without the whole "worried about my DPS, etc" raid guilds who only offer benefits to the raiders. If anyone is willing to help out, please look up myself or Awaimei in game. We would appreciate the help and look forward to playing with you in game.Shado1 Dec 2, 2012
Nov 26, 2012 Mechano Hog Shop Hello there, Please visit the auction house while I am offline to buy my Mechano Hog, it's a sweet bike (groud mount) that can take a passenger on its side. For those who are unfamiliar with it : http://www.wowhead.com/item=41508 ThanksOwnatik6 Nov 26, 2012
Nov 25, 2012 LF Blacksmith!!! Looking for a blacksmith who has the pattern for Swiftsteel Gloves Will pay a hefty amount for them depending on mats! 200g-800gTimmee1 Nov 25, 2012
Nov 24, 2012 New "Monk Only" guild looking for members! A new guild has been formed on Garrosh, The Order of the Ronin Monks is looking for members! We are trying to create an all monk/monk heavy guild, so if you are interested in becoming a founding member, please look us up and request to join! We are an extremely casual guild, who are interested in helping you twink out a monk, level your characters, run old content, pet battle, heroics, etc... Trying to get our members up so that we can start receiving good perks! If you are interested in joining an all monk guild, please dont hesitate to get in contact with us! P.s.- I say "all monk" but we do accept non-monk players! =PGrandmàster0 Nov 24, 2012
Nov 20, 2012 When is Garrosh supoose to be up? Its 2 hours after tuesday maintenance just wondering when its suppose to be online again. Its offline at the moment.Dlandor2 Nov 20, 2012
Nov 18, 2012 Fun Day with Other Guild! Tempered Verdict is looking for another horde guild to host a costume party along with another fun activity such as: hide and seek, race, etc. Just mail me in-game with some info or mail Diya a message and we'll get back and organize a date. Looking forward ti having fun with new people!Timmee0 Nov 18, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 Alani and the mount he/she drops Has anyone on Garrosh gotten this mount yet?Liriell5 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 17, 2012 <Tempered Verdict> is recruiting Good day everyone, Tempered Verdict is currently looking for people to fill a few slots for raiding for following: Hybrid DPS/Heals (Monk, Druid, Priest) Hybrid Tank/Dps (Death knight, Paladin, Druid, Monk) Current (but tentative) times are set for Tuesdays 8:00pm - 10:30pm and Saturdays 8:00pm-11:00pm Either myself or Darkj would be able to answer any raid related questions you may have All others above level 20 are more then welcome to join as well.Jalad0 Nov 17, 2012
Nov 16, 2012 <Crusade> is recruiting heals!!!! New guild on Garrosh looking for some heals for our core raid team. Raid days are Fri and Sat 8p till 11p. Would love a paly or priest. Of course we can work with anyone who can heal! We offer a relaxed, fun, laid back environment. Also open to casuals and PVPers alike. Steadily growing since moving here and enjoying every minute of it. 800 members cant be wrong! Please whisper me in game for any more info or respond to this post for more info! Thanks and as always have fun!Thambellina1 Nov 16, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Whats with the random Guild Invites? I don't know if I am oldschool but these random guild invites are ridiculous. I just got back into WOW since BC and alot has changed. I'm not sure if its because its a new server but random people sending me guild invites is just bad! Coming from a hardcore raiding background I want to know atleast a little info about a guild I want to progress with, just not a random invite.Charlay1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 [A] <Shadows of the Risen> 10m recruiting <Shadows of the Risen> is a casual, small, welcoming raiding guild looking to start its progression into MoP raiding. We are looking for active and determined members and raiders for the guild Our current needs consist of: Spriest (with Healer OS) or Ele Sham (with Healer OS) Hunter any exceptional RDPS We raid Friday nights starting at 7 and running until 11. Flasks and feasts are provided by the guild, as well as repairs. We do use mumble, NOT VENT. Feel free to visit our website, shadowsoftherisen.guildlaunch.com, important info can be found on it. We are also recruiting a spriest or hunter for challenge modes! Contact myself, or Sylphora in game if you have any more questions or would like to join us.Holytrauma0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Thinking of transferring to Garrosh Please do not troll, give me the info on this server, how is the pvp, pve situation? Is horde a joke? (i hope not). Anything else to know?Nightchild6 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 9, 2012 For Santiaga If I lived in your district, I would vote for you. Shame on the other party for bashing your free time activity.Perryhotter19 Nov 9, 2012