Garrosh

Nov 1, 2012 login server is busy i just want to know if I'm the only one with this problem??Avatah2 Nov 1, 2012
Oct 30, 2012 H <First Attempt> 4/6 10 man LFM First Attempt is looking to get into 10 man raiding. We are a small group of old friends (played FFXI together) that have various past raiding experience in WoW. Over the past two weeks we managed to go 2/6 and 4/6 while raiding just 1 night and pugging a couple people. We plan on moving to two raid nights and are looking for a couple consistent players to round out our roster. Raid Times Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 Needs Ranged DPS Possibly 1 healer Possibly 1 tank We have a couple people who are open to multiple roles, so we are pretty flexible in what we can take. Contacts: Caat or SuhneCaat4 Oct 30, 2012
Oct 28, 2012 I am sorry Hey guys! Shawn here or as most of u guys know me as Miley. Was going to explain my entire.life.story and.blah blah but. I don't think people would care anyways I'm making this post to say I'm sorry. In my time I've been on this sever I've lied...trolled..and pissed off a lot of.people lol. After my grandmother passed..who was basicly like my mother...there's been a lot of crap going on inmy life....so after almost 7 years...the first day of wow..I'm hanging up my swords lol. I wish everyone the best of luck. But sadly this game causes more stress then it does fun! Take care guys! Shout out to Z!,ripslayer ,rig,raptors and derken.Mileylolz2 Oct 28, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Level 20 Darkmoon Rabbit for Sale Selling a level 20 Darkmoon Rabbit. 75k is what I'm asking for.Abuse0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 A call to progression raiders! Hey there Garrosh Horde! "Power Word Awesome" is looking for progression raiders to come play in Panda Land Raids with us! We are specifically looking for a Shaman or Druid raid healer, a mage and an Off tank (any class). We are also looking for any other class/spec toons that wish to raid and can commit to 1 night a week (Thursday night 7:45st - we get a majority vote to stop). This guild was once very strong in population and wish to get back there. We are forming challenge teams, pvp arena/rbg teams and as many 10man raid teams as we can in hopes of converting back to 25man. If you would like to join us, contact Corpsetank, Khotan, Sukthis (in-game) or go to pwawesome.guildlaunch.com and "apply to guild" (located under the tabard). Thank you for taking a moment to read this and we hope to see you in-game! Sukthis (Affliction Warlock)Sukthis0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Seeking a Clothy Caster for Alt Raid Greetings denizens of Garrosh. A new expansion is upon us and we have finally taken time out of our busy raiding and daily schedules to level our alts. As such, it is now time for our alt run to commence. You may recall me requesting a tank some time ago while DS was the thing, well we found one and decided to start farming that alt run at 8/8H on a weekly basis. What we provide: A 1day raid/week every week on friday at 8pm - 11pm(ish) server time. An atmosphere where like-minded individuals will progress through the content on various alt toons to get away from their mains. Loot (because who doesn't like pretty purples) What we expect: You to know your alt class inside and out, a lot of us in this group play all classes near flawlessly and as such, have no lives so we can level all of these toons. Show up on time week by week, this is a 1day week raid so missing out can hurt us for the entire week. We do this run to relax. Loot rules: Need - MS, Greed - OS....we also expect people to maybe pass on a piece or make back alley deals with other classes that can use the gear. Everyone will get geared so not like there is a rush to get it first. Contacts: Sraosha Azhidahaka Velimath Myrya We would prefer a mage or warlock, but we will consider a spriest/chicken as well.Sraosha0 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 [H] Now recruiting Raiders The Shattered Legion is a friendly guild with a friendly environment. We are actively seeking members to join our ranks. We enjoy many aspects of the game from PVP, PVE, and achievements. We are a level 24 guild and climbing quickly to 25. We offer many perks for our guildies who are interested in many different aspects of the game. PVP: We have several members of our guild whom love to PVP! They do BGs, Arena, and once we get enough members we would like to do RBG. PVPers also get free guild repairs, gemming, and enchants. Achievements: Many of our members enjoy doing achievements! We would like to do a lot of the old world raids for titles and achievements but, alas we need more players! Raiding: The Shattered Legion is recruiting Raiders for our ten man raid team. All of our raiders have done progression raiding since BC. We are currently seeking 2 Range DPS, 1 melee DPS, one healer, and one tank that could come in if the one of the other tanks are unavailable. We are a level 23 guild and climbing quickly to 25. We offer flasks and buff food during raiding, free guild repairs, assistance with gear, Gemming, and Enchants. Ventrilo is the means of communication that we use during raiding. We are a friendly guild but do expect that our raiders are willing to come prepared to make progress and have fun while making that progress. Raid times are Fri and Sat 7pm server to 9pm server. Our server, Azjol-Nerub, is a low population server, i believe that you ca transfer for free from a high population server. If you have anyone questions or if you would like to get to know us please in game mail or whisper Myazz/ Myazzsgoblin/ Cheryblossm .Myazz0 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 25, 2012 New Guild recruiting Hello fellow Garrosh players. I have created a new guild in light of my last 2 guilds jumping inside of a month of each other. I am looking for any and all players. If you want to raid then you can raid, and if you bring a team you can set your own schedule, same with pvp. This is a whatever you want it to be guild. Sociable, leveling, anything. All your characters are welcome, even if you are in another guild and need a place for your alts. So come join Full Blown Chaos and help build a guild from the ground up that you can call home. Thank you for your time.Malygnos0 Oct 25, 2012
Oct 23, 2012 LF Heroic and Challenge Mode Group Ilvl 466 Holy Paladin, looking for a tank and DPS for Heroic Achievements and Challenge Modes. Open to cross realm players as well. Just looking for a reliable and dedicated group who is interested in pursuing achievements and more. Feel free to message me in game or add my battle tag Beav#1843Kimbul0 Oct 23, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 [A] BM Hunter and H Paly LF RBG's As the title states, we are a group of two looking for RBG groups that we can join. We will both be in full PvP gear on Tuesday (tomorrow) when we can get our 483 helms. Our raid schedule will always take precedence, but we would like to find good PvP on this server (I know, it sounds like a joke). My Battletag is Koorii#1531, hit me up if interested. Good hunting (and killing)!Koorii0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 New to WoW and looking for assistance? Greetings Garrosh! •Are you new to playing the World of Warcraft? •Are you looking for a new server to start on or trying out Horde for the first time? •Have you been playing the game for a while but want to improve your playing? •Do you want to learn to play better and find out lesser known game mechanics? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should join us in <Blizzard Mentor Horde>! We are a Level 25 Horde Guild here on Garrosh that has been chosen by Blizzard to be a part of the Guild Mentoring Program. We are striving to help new and less knowledgeable players to learn more about the game and to have more fun while playing. Our veteran players are stepping up and are more than willing to answer your questions and help you improve your skills while you are in our guild. We also have a forum dedicated to the mentoring program and compiling information on different classes and other parts of Warcraft if you want to check it out: audtor.guildlaunch.com If you are at all interested in joining us, please type "/who Blizzard Mentor Horde" and send a /whisper to any of our online members. If you want more in-depth information, please feel free to contact Avocado, Pandasauced, Kadath, Gunkz, or Afker in game. Thank you for your time. For the Horde!Kadath7 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Complete list of guilds and Information! v.2 THIS LIST IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED! PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING NEW THREAD AT: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305306 Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: In Progress Latest Update on Horde Guilds: In Progress Next update scheduled for: September-05-2012 Current update to be completed by: September-05-2012 Hello, Welcome to the place where you can lookup guild's here on the realm Garrosh. This thread will contain a list of guilds on both the Alliance and Horde faction sides of this realm. Additionally, This thread will contain information below the name of the guild stating if it is a raiding, leveling, or anything else that you feel pertains to the guild when you submit information. IMPORTANT INFO: The reason why a new thread was created was to have the list of guilds more organized. As a result, The first two pages of this thread will be reserved for the list of guilds. This means the first page of this thread will be ALL Alliance guilds, And the second page of this thread will be ALL Horde guilds. This way you can navigate around the list of guilds a lot easier and not have to skim through multiple pages like the old thread was starting to look like! As a result, I have e-mailed wowreportedpost@blizzard.com to have the old thread un-stickied and have this one stickied in replacement of the old thread. Status Update Information: As you may notice the status information on the lists at the top of the page may change. Here is a quick rundown of what the statuses will mean. This means the list is currently being edited with new or replacement information:Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: In Progress Latest Update on Horde Guilds: In Progress This lists the date the lists were last updated:Latest Update on Alliance Guilds: 11/28/11 Latest Update on Horde Guilds: 11/28/11 Last important information -- Links to specific parts of the list! Alliance Guild Lists: Alliance list of guilds starting from A-To-K: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=1#2 Alliance list of guilds starting from L-To-U: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=1#3 Alliance list of guilds starting from V-To-Last Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=1#4 Horde Guild Lists: Horde list of guilds starting from A-To-E: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=2#21 Horde list of guilds starting from E-To-M: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=2#22 Horde list of guilds starting from N-To-T: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=2#23 Horde list of guilds starting from T-To-Last Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595348064?page=2#24Teloraelin68 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 22, 2012 Yay! White Polar Bear Mount! =D Yes, I had been trying to get the Reins of the White Polar Bear for quite some time now, and the mount finally dropped in the spoils bag you receive after doing a daily. Note: Drop-rate of the Reins of the White Polar Bear is very low and can take some time to get if you don't got one yet. Very nice mount it is and I'll likely use it for a while now in cities when not flying around. =)Teloraelin7 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 21, 2012 LFM RBG's hey guys im LFM people to join me in RBG's, so far i have a spriest and hpal willing to create a team. idc if ur xrealm hmu if interested. only pst if 1900+ xp in rbgsLarrymagé1 Oct 21, 2012
Oct 20, 2012 @-@Looking for dedicated players!!!!!!!!! @-@ Hey Everyone, We would like to invite any experienced raiders (or players that are skilled and wish to raid) to apply to Power Word Awesome! As the Raid Leader, i want to guarantee you that we have a great time and we progress well...As a level 25 guild we obviously pay for raider repairs and in addition, we supply all gems, enchants, glyphs, flasks and food for our raiders. Outside of raid, the guild has a great social network and we schedule group runs of all sorts (i.e. achievement runs, arena teams, gear runs for new players,etc.) Apply @ pwawesome.guildlaunch.com There is a list of priority raiders we wish to have join but we will review any class of quality raider!Fyad0 Oct 20, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 3 Heals LF10m raid guild (H or A).... Presently I'm Disc/Shadow, I can respec Holy again. I also still have my Resto/Elem Shammy on Garrosh alliance though he's a new 90. I'll get him raid ready this weekend. The last is a Resto Druid though I'm not sure when I'll have him at level 90 (I need him for my JC so hopefully soon). About me.... I'm a former "Garroshian" and I used to be in VII way back when they were daytime raiders. I'm looking for 2-3 nights a week, and can't do Fri or Sat. I can raid any time from 7 est to 11ish est. I've played WoW since release, quit a few times and came back recently. I am a guild first kind of guy and anti-drama. I'm an older gamer and prefer an adult guild. About my experience... I've raided everything up to and including Naxx 40 in vanilla, and everything 10m after. I've been in a server first guild setting when Naxx 40 was new, and I used to be the GM of the #2 raid guild on another server when Kara was new. I've healed raids on my Priest, Druid and Shaman, mostly Druid and Priest though. My dislikes.... Pally healing! Leveling a pally to 85 in cata was a colossal waste of time. :) I'm not into the elitist mentality and have no tolerance for epeen flexing or people who shame their guild with trade chat antics. I've seen braggarts outplayed by lesser geared players many times. I'll take a lesser geared player that moves out of fire over a DPS monkey any day of the week. I'll also pass on any leader stuff. I've been an officer in many guilds and have no desire for the headaches associated with it. I feel for you officers/GMs out there, it's not easy. I just want to have fun again, do a little raiding etc. Finally, I hope I didn't come across as an !@#$, it's just that I have less time than I used to for WoW, I don't want to waste anyone's time. Good Gaming.Healiocity1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 WTS 496 LW Healing Recipe Looking to sell this Leatherworking recipe. Pattern: Liferuned Leather Gloves Looking for 20k or best offer. Willing to do cross faction AH or trade if you are Alliance. Post here or send me an in-game mail if interested.Koorii2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 (H) LF early evening raid guild. I am currently seeking a raiding guild from 4/5 pm est to 8/8:45 pm est. I work the graveyard shift so this is pretty much the only slot i can find time. Some info about me; ( apologize for the bullets :) ) - been playing since vanilla, experienced pre nerf cthun. - Reliable and loyal - not a huge group activity kind of guy but will join in the reindeer games if asked. - would be playing either a rogue or shaman, ideally shaman. Im not elitist but i do expect some effort from each supporting cast. I am an adult so the use of bro, brah, etc gets old fast. please post here if you are or know of a guild that hugs these times.Velakol1 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 [A] <Tenacious Defenders> 4/6 LF Healer! EDIT: Currently looking for a geared and skilled healer. We would like a Shaman or Monk, but we will also review exceptional Priests. We are full on Holy Paladins. This healer will have a guaranteed spot in our 10 man core group if they can make 100% of our scheduled raid days (there are only 3!). Whisper or Adaska or Koorii in-game if interested. NOTE: We are still looking for all classes in hopes of starting 25 man raids soon! Good day everybody! <Tenacious Defenders> is a level 25 guild that is now recruiting with the hopes of being able to do 25man raiding in Mists of Pandaria. We are a relatively new guild, with some familiar faces mixed in! Most of the leadership of this guild is made up of the leadership of one of the former #1 guilds on this server, <Tribute>. Alright, I'll try and keep the rest short and sweet. You need to show up for raids prepared. You should have watched the boss videos or read a strategy corresponding to what we're doing on any given night. You also need to show up with your class/spec's proper food and flasks. Loot system: Suicide Kings Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST Friday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST Monday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST If you are interested in joining us you can whisper Adaska, Impenetrable, Koorii, or Shamalamado in game. Feel free to ask any questions, as we'll have a few of our own to ask you. You can visit our forums at tenaciousdefenders.mmochief.com for more information about the guild and what we expect of our raiders. Thank you and have a great day! Good luck to all in Mists of Pandaria!Koorii7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Power Word Awesome is now recruiting !!! Hey Everyone, We would like to invite any experienced raiders (or players that are skilled and wish to raid) to apply to Power Word Awesome! As the Raid Leader, i want to guarantee you that we have a great time and we progress well...As a level 25 guild we obviously pay for raider repairs and in addition, we supply all gems, enchants, glyphs, flasks and food for our raiders. Outside of raid, the guild has a great social network and we schedule group runs of all sorts (i.e. achievement runs, arena teams, gear runs for new players,etc.) We are planning a leveling contest at the start of MoP for gold and a vent pre-release party with MoP trivia for gold! So come join us today!!! 8D Apply @ pwawesome.guildlaunch.com There is a list of priority raiders we wish to have join but we will review any class of quality raider!Sukthis3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Santiaga aka Colleen Republicans attack Democratic Senate candidate Colleen Lachowicz on the Garrosh server for playing WoW. Guess she can't play now because of the authentication server issue :/ In all fairness, this link shows what any good-natured politician should be doing, regardless of affiliation. http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/ingame/world-warcraft-playing-candidate-im-real-person-1C6303203 From down in FL, you have my support.Odenknight3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 6, 2012 Melee LF Guild Halp Any guild Horde Or Ali Recruiting melee? Befor I xfer off this place O_OMileylolz0 Oct 6, 2012
Oct 5, 2012 @ Anomander of Calamitous Intent Damn you, Damn you and your great taste in books.Oldmanwinter0 Oct 5, 2012
Sep 27, 2012 [A] LF Experienced RBG Leader!!! Knights of the Citadel is currently looking for an experienced RBG leader. We have a lot of great PvPer's that would like to get the group up and going again. The leader must be able to stay calm & be willing to "school" where it is needed. The leader must also be willing to speak up when a situation arises and "take out the trash" when needed. Our group is very easy to get along with & follows direction well. The RBG Leader needs to be willing to set up the events, meetings, recruit as well as have great attendance etc. to maintain the group. If interested please contact Sassytwo or Infertile for more info! ThanksJetheliant0 Sep 27, 2012
Sep 27, 2012 Server First BOE EPIC! So, as far as I know I have the first BOE epic..That im selling atleast.... Jan-Ho's Unwavering Seal Taking legit offers on here..Or ingame pst me! GEt to bidding!Mileylolz0 Sep 27, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Is there any "world pvp" on this server? By that I mean, are there any city attacks or general large group skirmishes? I miss the old, pre-flight days and I realize those days are long gone, but I'm looking for a server that has a drip of it left. Is this it? I realize this is a PvE server, but my first server was an RP one and had a lot of large scale skirmish events. Sadly, that's in the past. Thanks all and enjoy them monks!Flüx3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 <Audacity>8/8HM lf raiders for DS and MOP! Audacity (Currently named Guild Mentor Horde) is a semi-hardcore, 25man guild that originally formed in 2009 as a break from hardcore raiding. We play to have a good time and to kill internet dragons. We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - both skill and personality-wise. Due to the nature of guild discussions, forum postings and overall maturity level in the guild, we ask that applicants be 18 years of age or older. We recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere. Audacity's raiders play on the premise that there are times to joke around and times to be serious. We work well as a team and continue to enjoy new content that Blizz throws our way. In regards to the Guild Mentor Program, raiders are not required to participate in mentoring. All mentoring and recruiting for the program is strictly voluntary. Currently Recruiting: DPS: 1x Shadow Priest or Ret Paladin 1x Rogue or DPS Death Knight We will consider all exceptional applicants. Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thursday: 8:00-11:00 EST What our raiders think of us: http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548 Loot system: EPGP Current Progression: Firelands: 6/7 heroic, 7/7 reg all 25man Dragon Soul: 8/8 hardmodes, 8/8 normal In-game Contact: Kadath, Pandasauce, Gunkz or Avocado Website: http://aud.guildlaunch.com We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback!Pocketninja108 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 New to the game? Join <Blizzard Mentor Horde> Hello there! Are you new to playing the World of Warcraft? Are you looking for a new server to start on or trying out Horde for the first time? Have you been playing the game for a while but want to improve your playing? Do you want to learn to play better and find out lesser known game mechanics?If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should join us in <Blizzard Mentor Horde>! We are a Level 25 Horde Guild here on Garrosh that has been chosen by Blizzard to be a part of the Guild Mentoring Program. We are striving to help new and less knowledgeable players to learn more about the game and to have more fun while playing. Our veteran players are stepping up and are more than willing to answer your questions and help you improve your skills while you are in our guild. We also have a forum dedicated to the mentoring program and compiling information on different classes and other parts of Warcraft if you want to check it out: audtor.guildlaunch.com If you are at all interested in joining us, please type "/who Blizzard Mentor Horde" and send a /whisper to any of our online members. If you want more in-depth information, please feel free to contact Avocado, Pandasauce, or Pocketninja in game. Thank you for your time. For the Horde!Pocketninja2 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 24, 2012 LF Hastera whipser me on Garosh Make a level 1 or something let me know it's you i have buisness to talk to you about and future plans if you got the time, if not im not gonna lose sleep over it see you there if you can make it...Bargon4 Sep 24, 2012
Sep 23, 2012 Freeing up some female names on this realm... When the realm first opened, I reserved some character names to use. I'm likely never going to use them, so just in time for the new expansion, I'm going to 'release' them. Circe Garnet Topaz Ebony Ivory Amber I'll give it a day or so, then I'll delete them all. If you want to take a name before the free-for-all, send me a message by mailbox to the character you want (they are all alliance); I will check them all a couple of times just in case. Just give me the character name you will be on for the day, your faction, an estimated time that you will be on, and I'll try to get in contact with you. Alternatively, you can try contacting this character, Rachel (fizzcrank), though I will be off and on today. Just thought I'd give a heads-up to those who are into such names so that hopefully someone can enjoy them, and not just sit on them like I have. Good luck in your travels and may your gaming be merry.Rachel0 Sep 23, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 The Achieved recruiting for MoP The Achieved is a level 25 casual 10-man raiding guild. To accommodate our guild member's, the guild is running three successful 10-man raids. We strive to have fun yet progress in the game. The Achieved value fair play and we asks our members to be respectful of one another. Currently Recruiting: For Group 2: THURS-FRI, 8:30pm-11:30pm mDPS - Warrior, Monk or Enhance Shaman Raid Leaders: Xenjen and Bloodkin For Group 3: FRI-SAT, 9:00pm-MID Offtank - Druid or Monk Healer - Druid rDPS - Hunter or Elemental Shaman Raid leaders: Nhiro and Typhoon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO CONTACT RAID LEADS, CONTACT THE OFFICERS: Ozztick, Adramelah, Stabbymcface, or Verill Website: theachieved.guildportal.com Email: TheAchievedhorde@gmail.comAhrimane3 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Night Phoenix now recruiting! Started early this spring Night Phoenix has already gone on to do some pretty amazing things, and is sure to make a splash in 'Mists of Pandaria'! Our members partake in all aspects of the game from raiding, pvp, to questing and achievements. Our current core raid team is 7/8H (8/8 this week, fingers crossed!) even after getting a late start. We do happen to be looking for a ranged dps or healer for our core team. But worry not, if hardcore raiding is not your thing, we are always doing low key alt runs, and even frequent old school runs for fun! We are a smaller guild compared to some of the others on Garrosh, but in our eyes it's quality over quantity. In being a smaller guild, we are a very close group of people, something one may not find often in a larger guild. We strive to keep our guild a fun, safe place for our members to spend time with friends and do what they love. Night Phoenix has also worked hard to build bridges with several other excellent Garrosh guilds. In doing so, we have created an even larger network of friendly, helpful folks who you can always count on. Not ones to cause much fuss, we don't have any crazy application for you. All we ask is that you fit the the following: * mature * team player * no drama * fun and a good since of humor! If you think you'd be a great fit, or would like to find out more, feel free to /who Zeth! alternatively you can also contact the following expressing your interest to join: Thuril, Velaia, or Dagna. Thank you for your time and consideration, and happy hunting! - ZethZethrax7 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 The Dramatic Escape The Dramatic Escape is a mature minded guild dedicated to those who enjoy all aspects of World of Warcraft. We enjoy leveling, dungeons, crafting, raiding and of course each other. We are currently leveling up this guild from scratch and plan on actively raiding Mists of panderia content. We normally raid 10pm-1am est two -three nights a week. We will be choosing days a couple weeks into mist as people are ready to raid and we see what best fits the groups! If you are interested in membership please contact us in game or on our website. http://www.thedramaticescape.enjin.com/Mirane0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 18, 2012 Bloodmoon Darkwolves Recruiting for LateNight The Bloodmoon Darkwolves are Recruiting all classes for Late Night Raiding group For Group 1: Monday-Wednesday, 1:30am-5am Tanks Heals DPS Raid leaders: Achileze, Justnius ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Email: joesilecchia@hotmail.comAchileze3 Sep 18, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 <Guild Mentor Horde> Looking for New Players Hello there! Are you new to playing the World of Warcraft? Have you been playing the game for a while but have lots of questions? Do you want to learn to play better and find out lesser known game mechanics? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should join us in <Guild Mentor Horde>! We are a Level 25 Horde Guild here on Garrosh that has been chosen by Blizzard to be a part of the Guild Mentoring Program. We are striving to help new and less knowledgeable players to learn more about the game and to have more fun while playing. Our veteran players are stepping up and are more than willing to answer your questions and help you improve your skills while you are in our guild. We also have a forum dedicated to the mentoring program and compiling information on different classes and other parts of Warcraft if you want to check it out: audtor.guildlaunch.com If you are at all interested in joining us, please type "/who Guild Mentor Horde" and send a /whisper to any of our online members. If you want more in-depth information, please feel free to contact Avocado, Pandasauce, or Pocketninja in game. Thank you for your time. For the Horde! Pocketninja41 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Considering transferring here. I have done quite a bit of research on this server. I know all the websites aren't 100% accurate, so I wanted to get some insight from the players of this server. I like the fact it is a low populated server. My goal is to either make (or buy) my own guild to help people prepare for raiding. I'm a casual player. I really don't mind helping others. How is the economy on this server? Is it strong enough to help supply gold needed to support a guild full of newbies getting prepared to raid? What would you say is the average age of the players on this server? I would say I'm middle aged, and would like to keep the guild that way. I don't mind some youngsters as long as they are mature, willing to follow directions, and eager to learn on their own (such as research their class). I look forward to your replies, and trolls!Unndertaker13 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Sup whats up :3Bèèf4 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Unleashed Chaos 8/8 Heroic, LF MOP LF 1 Ranged, Spriest/Mage For MOP Core 10man group, Must be 8/8 Heroic in currect content, Basicly, We just want to replace are !@#$ty mage, Contact Me/Killerhugs/Rigomortius In game! Have a good day!Mileylolz2 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 WTS lvl 25 Horde Guild on Garrosh for GOLD WTS lvl 25 Horde Guild on Garrosh for Gold 7 Bank tabs and most of Stay Classy Ach finished 1310 Guild Ach Points Explode is the GM and only toon in this Guild. So, you have no drama to deal with once it's yours. If interested please add me by Real ID "Legend#1578" and send friend request with WTB Guild in comment. You can also contact me via in-game email.Explode1 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 10, 2012 LFG for moP Started back up a month or two ago and decided to level my priest up to 85. Figured with the new exp on the horizon and all the talent changes now is a good time to roll with a new class. I'm looking to run with a fun group of people. I'll be going main spec as heals and a shadow off spec. I normally log on after 4pm or so, so you can hit me up in game with a /w or mail.Fabino0 Sep 10, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Deadly Heroes is now recruiting We are lvl 10 with a super small population. I would lke to improve this. you can whisper entropy or superlock. I am 8/8 Heroic/Firelrord and would like to lead 10 man raids again. :) Smiles for all. :PTeufelhunden1 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 <When In Rome> reforming for 25s, LF raiders! Hello Garrosh, <When In Rome>, formerly <Last Attempt>, is reforming as a 25 man raid guild for MoP. Therefore, we will be looking for a few new players over the next 6 months to fill out our roster. If you are looking to raid in MoP, apply today and we will reserve you a spot in our core raid team if you are accepted. At the moment, we are mainly looking for DPS. You can apply on our website: http://wheninrome.guildlaunch.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About us: WiR believes in progression. Spots in the core raid team are based on the skill and reliability of the individual. Anyone under-performing will lose their spot to someone who isnt. Raid times: Mon-Thur 8-11 EST (this may change to 12) To keep us entertained until MoP rolls around, we run four 10 mans per week, each going 1-2 nights a week. Our main 10m is 8/8 Heroic, while the others range from 7/8H to 4/8H. Basically, if you want a spot in a semi-successful raid before MoP as well, we have room. If you have questions or would just like to talk to someone in the guild, feel free to contact one of the officers: Drury, Dernn, Summit, or myself. Alternatively, you may add me to realid: afs48@hotmail.com. Thanks!Deadshane38 Sep 6, 2012
Sep 1, 2012 @ popular you really need a life kid, its been 4 days now of you sitting outside org, and killing lowbies and people who have lost a duel with 1 health.. sitting there literally -all day- time to get a life kid.Bullgrim6 Sep 1, 2012
Aug 30, 2012 @Dernnnnnnn I'd rather see this thread's post count go up. how U doinAbsolution26 Aug 30, 2012
Aug 29, 2012 Looking to be recruited I would like to be recruited by someone for the RaF program on this server. I am looking to level TWO toons to 80 a healer and DPS If you are willing to provide the gold for mounts, bags and training for one toon, I will pay for myself on the second. We can quest, do randoms or a combination of both; I'm just tired of not having one 85 and a bunch of alts. my schedule is pretty open. Please reply here if interested. And my email is templarsguild@yahoo.comThewinnerall3 Aug 29, 2012
Aug 27, 2012 Recruiting 1 Core DPS for 10m MOP Raiding <Edict> is looking to recruit one dps in preparation for MOP progression raiding. Edict has held a presence on Garrosh for nearly two years, and has maintained a high level of respect, professionalism, and tight knit dedication. Our Core 10 raids on Sundays from 2pm EST onwards. Feel feel to reply or contact "Tyradrix" or "Ashmendyr" in game.Tyradrix0 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Please Join my guild :) About a year ago i started up a guild with my main Gardon. The Legion of Darkness. I started recruiting and built it up to level 3 with about 100 people. unfortunately i wasnt able to play alot with work so the guild fell apart. Now I want to build it up again. with a new work schedule and the help of a few friends i know we can build this guild up and keep it running! i just need more people to join it. That is why i am creating this forum, to advertise my guild. <The Legion of Darkness> is a casual guild that is looking for players of all classes/lvls/experience to come grow and have alot of fun doing so! Anyone and everyone are welcome! all toons welcome also. if you or anyone you know might be interrested reply to this post, add and pst Gardon or gramu or add my battletag KoSwag143#1344 thanks in advance for your time and considerration! :DGramu0 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 23, 2012 Transferring back to Garrosh! Hello Garrosh!, I just wanted to let you know, I'm coming back to this realm! Bringing an alt with me named Zontorbank with me as well. Now why would I name my alt Zontorbank you may ask? Well it is because of that rich goblin in the beginning of the goblin starting part. =) Hope to see you all on the 29th or prior to Mists of Pandaria! Cheers! ~ TeloraelinTeloraelin7 Aug 23, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 Looking for a raiding guild I'm looking for a guild that raid some combination of Sun, Mon, Tues. I have a variety of toons and can fill whatever is required, Heals/Dps/Tank. Ideal days for raid for me are sunday and monday. Please contact me in game or via forums if your interested.Mátrim0 Aug 21, 2012