Garrosh

Aug 27, 2012 Recruiting 1 Core DPS for 10m MOP Raiding <Edict> is looking to recruit one dps in preparation for MOP progression raiding. Edict has held a presence on Garrosh for nearly two years, and has maintained a high level of respect, professionalism, and tight knit dedication. Our Core 10 raids on Sundays from 2pm EST onwards. Feel feel to reply or contact "Tyradrix" or "Ashmendyr" in game.Tyradrix0 Aug 27, 2012
Aug 26, 2012 Please Join my guild :) About a year ago i started up a guild with my main Gardon. The Legion of Darkness. I started recruiting and built it up to level 3 with about 100 people. unfortunately i wasnt able to play alot with work so the guild fell apart. Now I want to build it up again. with a new work schedule and the help of a few friends i know we can build this guild up and keep it running! i just need more people to join it. That is why i am creating this forum, to advertise my guild. <The Legion of Darkness> is a casual guild that is looking for players of all classes/lvls/experience to come grow and have alot of fun doing so! Anyone and everyone are welcome! all toons welcome also. if you or anyone you know might be interrested reply to this post, add and pst Gardon or gramu or add my battletag KoSwag143#1344 thanks in advance for your time and considerration! :DGramu0 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 23, 2012 Transferring back to Garrosh! Hello Garrosh!, I just wanted to let you know, I'm coming back to this realm! Bringing an alt with me named Zontorbank with me as well. Now why would I name my alt Zontorbank you may ask? Well it is because of that rich goblin in the beginning of the goblin starting part. =) Hope to see you all on the 29th or prior to Mists of Pandaria! Cheers! ~ TeloraelinTeloraelin7 Aug 23, 2012
Aug 21, 2012 Looking for a raiding guild I'm looking for a guild that raid some combination of Sun, Mon, Tues. I have a variety of toons and can fill whatever is required, Heals/Dps/Tank. Ideal days for raid for me are sunday and monday. Please contact me in game or via forums if your interested.Mátrim0 Aug 21, 2012
Aug 20, 2012 LFG for MoP I resubbed a few months back and have started regularly playing again over the last few weeks. Looking to join a guild before MoP drops. I'm planning on healing with a shadow off spec. hit me up in game. Mostly available after 5pm mon - fri, when ever on weekends.Fabino0 Aug 20, 2012
Aug 18, 2012 WG Achivments. Looking for someone whos interested in Tradeing off WG achivments [Wintergrasp Ranger]-Kill 10 players at each spot [Didn't Stand a Chance]- kill 20 mounted players, If anyone cares enought/wants this achivments Shoot me a ingame mail or a tell on here..We will exchage real ID and get on it! thanks!Mileylolz2 Aug 18, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Pagans Refuge Recruiting for Casual Raiding Pagans Refuge is currently recruiting new players for casual, weekend raiding. We are in the process of recreating our core group from previous raiding tiers, with 4-5 Core members returning. As it stands, we are returning to 10m Dragon Soul until mists in order to familiarize ourselves with new recruits. Presently, we are in need of the following, with preferences noted, though accepting exceptional players of differing classes: - 1 tank (Blood DK, Prot Pally, Feral Druid) - Possibly 1 healer. - 2-3 DPS (Spriest, Mage, Warlock) Interested persons should respond to this thread or contact one of the following in game in order to discuss the potential for a raiding position: Abrafö (Warrior) Remnantlex (Shaman) Bigdumbface (Paladin) Please be prepared to answer questions in relation to prior raiding experience and class mechanics.Armisael3 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Lf more mature players to fill the roster. We raid do a bit of everything, no drama allowed though, will help when free all gear in gb that you can use if free for all guildes. and Profession items that you can use, commuication is the key join the family if you want a good guild and are mature and want to exsist, we are for you kk pst me for more info or invite or another officer when server is up of course lol...) If you want the guild name too just whisper me when server is up at 11pm cali time your time idk im not there right now!!!Bargon0 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 Willing To trade embersilk for herbs or etc. I'll trade some embersilk or leathers for some kingsblood or some other herbs and selling other stuff too and trading let me know if you're interested for trades ty have good dayBargon0 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 This Realm Has A Problem This realm has been tainted by overly skilled players like Shayle and Feladin. They completely ruin the experience for other players who want a fun, casual experience.Fanatic3 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 7, 2012 @Whitevale, group Alright, look. All I want to do is help you guys; you're struggling. The numbers you were pulling in Well of Eternity were seriously, like, 50% of what you could have and should have been doing. I'm not trying to insult anyone or make fun of anyone or anything. The only thing I have a vested interest in doing is helping, so hopefully someone that knows you/your guild can see this and pass it along. Firstly, you're well under spell hit cap. That's something that can be fixed by reforging your low priority stats. You should be aiming for around that 17% mark so you don't miss every other time you cast. So far as the priority goes, for Arcane it's something like this: Intellect > Hit (to spell hit 17%) > Haste (to 10-14%) > Mastery > Crit Secondly, your gemming is... questionable, to put it politely. Stamina gives you no benefits as a mage, and Spell Penetration is something you need to completely disregard for PvE. http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/mage/arcane/dps-gems-enchants-and-professions That's a pretty good guide for how to gem effectively. I promise you if you just change around a few of the things I've pointed out here, you'll be capable of absolutely doubling your DPS. Again, my intention here is to help, not to drag anyone down or make fun of anyone.Darellus4 Aug 7, 2012
Aug 4, 2012 2000+ mmr rbgs EVERYDAY!! yaya =D Looking for 2200+ arena exp players for Rbg's everyday HORDE ONLY Group of 2400+ friends just whoever is on and rdy to que on my real id the mmr is around 2000 but we have a rank 1 leading the rbgs with Hero of horde players last night was our first night and we went 10-0 ending around a 2200 mmr Contact information: Skype: Clapperclaw1 Real Id: Patrickobrien123456@yahoo.com (just add me real id and ill post statues everytime we que) Ingame: Nightmirror - IllidanNightmirror4 Aug 4, 2012
Aug 3, 2012 It's moves. About Guild recruitment. First off, hi everyone i missed you all. Secondly <Easily Amused> (23) Is currently recruiting all classes, levels, playstyles It doesn't matter how you spend your time in WoW if you want to pve, then pve. pvp, then pvp. Etc... However due to i don't want to spend 20 hours a day in trade spamming the same guild recruitment macro over and over again i'm currently using an add-on that scans for guildless members. Out of the over 100 new members to the guild (something like 1000 invites) I have received a few complaints from in game members. How to remedy this situation you ask? 1. I Set it up so it blacklists you after your first decline of a guild invite. 2. Take your toons put me on ignore if you don't want an invite. 3. Under the interface button, under controls there is this nifty [ ] Block all guild invites I understand that some of you may be irked by this but in the interest of growing my guild, which is a nice helpful community with very little drama, I plan to continue using this add-on. Thank you for your time, and i now turn it over to the trolls, and the angry, and possibly the lonely. Also where the f*ck is steve?Moves2 Aug 3, 2012
Jul 31, 2012 Rage Schrip LF raiders Rage Schrip is a newer guild looking to casually progress into raids. We are currently 3/8 H and looking for a Tank, healer, and a ranged dps. Raid nights are Friday/Saturday 8:30-12:00, whisper me in game or send in game mail if interested or want more information.Felmen0 Jul 31, 2012
Jul 27, 2012 Push's HICC25M Speed Runs Wed Nights at 10 Hello, I am push and as it states I am currently running weekly ICC's at 10pm on Wednesday nights. I am looking for more people to come join this fun run for mount chances. I use the OpenRaid website quite a bit when pugging these, and if you can do so please sign up there, but sometimes there isn't enough sign ups and thats when I would come here. This weeks ICC can be found here http://openraid.us/r/38360 We will be doing every achievment but Been Waiting A Long Time for this General info: You must have vent and the ability to hear us tell you what to do, you don't have to talk, but you do have to listen. The Mount is free roll to those who preform over the median. This will be a weekly run until MoP hits and we have had 6 very successful runs so far. Shards are reserved, infusions will not be done in this run and Bloods are free roll but the winner gets both. All gear that is visible including tier tokens will be gone through at the end of the raid and handed out to those who wish to stay for loot, and to roll on it. If you're interested please post here with your char/spec, if you are pulled into a run you will be expected to know what you need to do, including shadow traps. We can really use healers and dps, Since the entire instance can be 1 tanked now. I often open up the option for the raiders to invite there friends, so tell your friends and come farm one of the rarest mounts in the game! If you want to add me on RealID to be invited to the raid as well as hear about my others my real id is ktietz10@gmail.com. If you're not on Garrosh, I will need you to add me or to sign up on OpenRaid.Pùsh0 Jul 27, 2012
Jul 25, 2012 Looking to buy things of value guilds,tgc etc Primarily, I am looking to buy a guild bank/guild that is higher than level 10, on the horde side..the more the guild has the more I am willing to pay. things I'm looking for: - Tabard of the lightbringer - Any TGC mount besides the following -Blazing Hippogryph - Big Battle Bear - Landstider I have a pretty large quantity of gold and am looking to solidify some of it, if you have questions on selling including pricing, please find me in game, you can do this by adding my real id Ktietz10@gmail.com or with an in-game whisper. If you leave a comment here I will get back to you as soon as possible as well.Pùll1 Jul 25, 2012
Jul 24, 2012 SALE: Reins of the Spectral Tiger. I am currently in possession of a Rein of the Spectral Tiger. Please send me considerate and meaningful offers. This is a very Rare mount from the TCG. Considered perhaps the best looking mount in the game. I have a current standing offer of 325,000 Gold from Sativian on the Alliance side. I am more then willing to transfer the mount over to my Horde Alt Jimboslice. Please contact me via ingame mail. I do not get back in town until the 29th, though I will respond to you as soon as possible. Another possible way to communicate with me is through gmail. Please when sending the email. Include which Faction you are wanting the mount on. Your offer. AND most importantly your name. My gmail is mtwasher@gmail.com. TAKE NOTE. I will block your email and your character ingame if you spam me with low and inconsiderate offers.Raer0 Jul 24, 2012
Jul 22, 2012 <Divergence> 5/8 H Divergence is a Rading guild off the server Uldaman (US). We stopped raiding 2 and a half months ago due to players having to stop playing because of work, family situations, waiting for MoP, ETC. Uldaman is not a very vibrant server to recruit serious raiders especially this late in the patch. I will be moving our guild (lvl 8) to Garrosh because I have spent a week or so on the server and I have enjoyed it and I also think it will be a better opportunity for my guild to get 8/8 H before MoP. Im leaving this post because I would like to start looking at applicants and get to know anyone who is interested in joining. The guild we be transferred by Friday the 27th of this month. My main is already transferred to Garrosh you can send me a pm or in game mail or hop on our mumble server. Ill send you the info if you contact me in game. My UN is Slåpyoho. Hit me up for any info or questions.Slåpyoho0 Jul 22, 2012
Jul 22, 2012 . sorry didnt mean to postUnholycrit0 Jul 22, 2012
Jul 20, 2012 Looking for more attack on SMC I have it on good authority that there will be an illicit and no doubt heinous ritual being conducted next weekend by the evil Blood Elves in their otherwise mostly abandoned home city for obvious reasons. This ritual must be stopped no matter how pretty they think they are we all know how evil these Horde can be. Who knows what horrible things they have planned. We must attack before it is too late. Join me in eliminating the Horde threat in their own home town!! Date: July 21st Time: 6pm Server Location: Silvermoon CityMityaphrdite10 Jul 20, 2012
Jul 19, 2012 [H] Teen Titans LFM For Heroic Raiding Teen Titans Server: US-Garrosh PVE Faction: Horde Raid Size: 10 Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8:00 - 12:00 EST with Monday 8:00 -12:00 if needed Loot System: Loot Council Newly formed guild with 8/8H Leadership. Currently looking for more to fill out our roster and get it built for MoP. We are in need of exceptional players to aim for server firsts and beyond. Currently Recruiting: DPS: Shadow Priest - High Fire Mage - High Warlock - High Balance Druid - High Rogue - High Warrior - High Elemental Shaman - High Tank: All tanks will be considered prefer a Blood Deathknight or a Feral Druid All applications are being considered. Requirements for our raiders: You must maintain near 100% attendance. We are only recruiting for core spots and we do not have a back up player for absent players. You must have Mumble and a working mic Be independent. Research your class and the fights on your own. Know your class inside and out. Be able to learn every aspect of the fight and be prepared for progression. You must have raiding experience. The more heroic experience the better.Real ID: namoffet@yahoo.comShotbot4 Jul 19, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 [H] 8/8 Heroic Mayhem recruiting Mop/Pvp A little about us Founded: September 16th 2011 Current Gm - Bullstizz Mayhem has been a successful raiding guild for sometime now. We as mayhem strive to accomplish the task at hand, whether it be raid progression or old content raids. Currently have 4 active raid groups 8/8 DS and on heroic progression We try to make everyone feel they are at the right place and are welcome. Our guild strongly encourage new recruits/social support to take part in our Sunday night raids. This allows us to get to know your all better and enjoy raiding with the guild. Our environment is very lay back and enjoy making jokes and goofing off, but when its time to raid we become that hardcore group that expects the most out of you. What about the raid leaders? Our raid leaders are all experienced at what they do and are all trusted and respected members of mayhem. They are there to help so make sure to ask question if needed. Legendaries Accomplished many legendaries such as Fangs of the Father, Dragonwrath tarecgosa's rest,Shadowmourne and more. we try our best to gain as much legendaries as we can, and we help others on their quest. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Name: Mayhem Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PVE Realm Timezone: Eastern Raid Times: 8:30pm-11:30pm Eastern Varies from raid group <invites 15-30mins before raid> Raid Schedule: Group 1 - Tuesday - Wednesday - Monday Group 2 - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday Group 3 - Tuesday - Thursday Group 4 - Friday - Saturday Website: http://mayhemgarrosh.guildlaunch.com/ >not updated at this time< Current Progression Dragon Soul 10 Man 8/8 Normal Dragon Soul 10 Man Progression: 8/8 Heroic Past Progression Firelands 10 Man 8/8 Normal Firelands 10 Man Progression: 7/8 Heroic <On hold> Loot System Varies From Group <Main Spec - Off-Spec> We ask for a 100% Raid attendance however we understand Life > Wow So long as you post/contact your raid leader you can't come in advance, We will understand. Ranks --Guild leader = GM (Bullstizz) --Mayhem Officer = Officers --Officer Alt = Alts of Mayhem Officer --Mayhem Leader = Raid leaders --Mayhem Senior = Long time trusted member < able to invite and more > --Mayhem Raider = Trusted Core Raiders ( they get guild repairs, mats potions n flasks). --Social Class = Social rank < also as backup > --Alternates = Other accounts of current members of Mayhem Rules * Be respectful to all your guildies if you have a problem with someone take it outside the game period!! - Every Sunday we REQUIRE that all Raiders deposit a minimum of 2 stacks of any cata material, we need HERBS, ORE, GEMS, ENCHANT MATS, VOLATILE LIFE & FOOD for cata feasts. <To your raid leader> - We WILL provide cauldrons and food as well as gear enchantments and gems for our members. - Epic gems,Essences & Patterns will be rolled on "To who ever can use them" If no one can use them then they will be FREE rolled on or sent to the guild bank. - Mayhem Raider ranks will receive Epic gems,Essence,Patterns & Enchants for free. <Social Support & Alternates will receive them at a 50% off of the current auction house price> We need to do this to keep money rolling. This includes gear dropped from raids and instances. - To obtain or buy any item from our Bank Please contact a council member and they will gladly assist you - We don't obligate it but we encourage members to be on Ventrilo while they are playing even if its not raiding. This helps to get to know the rest of the guild. - DBM is required to raid. - Ventrilo is required to raid. - Functional keyboard and mouse are required to raid. - Good internet connection is required to raid.!!!!! - If you are planning to switch your main toon Please announce it to your Raid leader a month in advance. - Participate in guild events as much as you can we encourage this a lot!!! <Sunday night Raids> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PvP/Battle grounds Leader - Dharon Time - 8Pm server time Days - Thursdays "specifically looking for a rouge with 4k+ resilience" but all are welcome Recommended 4k + resilience Have Skype/Vent - If you are gonna troll trade make sure to leave the guild out of it!!! ============NOTE============= i will want to chat in game and check a few things before deciding Contact us If you have any questions regarding anything at all, please contact Recruitment Officers, - Soak & Lenais <ingame,fourms,Mail>Soak8 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 17, 2012 LF Judges for Costume Contest The guild <Tempered Verdict> is having a costume contest on July 21st in the blood elf city of Silvermoon and are in need of 3 Judges who will judge each of the contestant's costumes. Each contestant will be judged on the following: Creativity, Originality, and Presentation. We are having the costume contest right before our game of Hide & Seek, so be ready at about 6pm server time. You can contact my character, Timmee, on the Horde or my friend Diya, who is also on the Horde, if you are willing to be a judge! Thank you and be sure to send your requests! Date: July 21st Time: 6pm Server Location: Silvermoon CityTimmee1 Jul 17, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Looking for Alliance PVP Guild on Garrosh I have a friend who is thinking about moving over to Garrosh from a PVP realm. She doesn't want to do it, though, if she can't find a guild that does rated battlegrounds, arenas, etc. Any suggestions? (If not a guild, then a group of people who do PVP together would be fine, too.) Thanks!Ibis3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Sup guys? Hey there all, Just wanted to check up on my old realm to see how things are going over here since I transferred to Staghelm a few months ago. Hope you're all looking forward to Mists of Pandaria. The expansion is looking pretty good so far! Cheers!, ~ TeloraelinTeloraelin2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 9, 2012 WTB Heroic Cunning/Heroic Rathrak Paying (gold) for an ally guild to run me through fights for those drops. Present your price and times please. :DLuminous0 Jul 9, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 Shadows of the Risen 8/8 now recruiting! <Shadows of the Risen> is now recruiting for DS and MoP preparations. We are currently GL 20 and progressing quickly towards 25. We are looking for punctual players who know their class and are willing to improve to become the best. Our current needs include: 2 tanks 1 healer Ranged DPS w/os Heals We have 2 groups running currently, both are 8/8 and could use a couple more people in each. We provide Flasks and Food for those in the run, and if you are interested in joining but your gear isn't quite ready for DS, feel free to still apply. We have a few players interested in doing PvP (including myself, full cataclysmic rogue). So those of you who are looking for that are welcome to join us. Our core group raids Fridays and sometimes Sundays depending if we still have bosses to kill from 8 pm EST to 11 pm EST. Our 2nd group raids monday nights starting at 7 pm EST. If you are interested in joining please apply at Shadowsoftherisen.guildlaunch.com or Contact myself, Holytrauma, or Sylphora in game.Suboptimal0 Jul 8, 2012
Jul 8, 2012 LFG after long layoff Hi. I've recently returned after a break from the game. My former guild has disbanded and i am interested in being a part of one before MoP hits. I'm looking to raid on a casual basis, but be an active member on a near daily schedule. I've been playing since vanilla and have for the most part always enjoyed my experience in game. What i bring: ~A positive attitude ~An ability to receive constructive criticism ~A sense of humor and comradery ~A sense of adventure What i'm looking for: ~A fun group of people to get to know and come to call friends ~People who have a sense of humor and don't take the game seriously. I'm not looking for any guaranteed raid spots or such things. I'm just as happy running 5 mans or doing dailies as long as the people are fun. I can be reached on my real id which is mrkorndog@gmail.com. Any and all responses are appreciatedCharkin5 Jul 8, 2012
Jul 7, 2012 WTB Pureblood Firehawk 80k WTB Pureblood firehawk 80k, will pay an additional 50k for fire anzu (if it drops) Alliance onlyKonsigliere0 Jul 7, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 selling guild - Horde side I have too many guilds, and am interested in selling 1 of them. I have a lvl 18 guild with 5 bank tabs and a lvl 1 guild with 6 tabs. Because of all the bank space I just can't seem to disband them. Unlikely to be anyone on in either guild but leave me a note here or in game and I'll get back to you if you're interested in either.Shadith1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 1, 2012 Hi dudes Sup dudes?Skillstormin3 Jul 1, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 @ durinorcbane and co thank you for the good times and achieve yesterday i know we had a good time.Bramabull1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 [H]Calamitous Intent 8/8(lf healer/dps) CI is an OG Garrosh guild, raiding Tuesday 8:30-11:30pm server. Looking for anyone who wants to farm DS and prep for MoP. Getting ready to start some beta guild runs of new content for those interested. We are done pushing content for the expansion so no progression pressure and with uber nerfed DS there are no stringent gear or experience requirements. Drop a message in game to Ninurta if your interested.Ninurta1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Twitch Fun Dood, these guys are hilarious this evening. http://www.twitch.tv/jpj117Druberta0 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 21, 2012 Dearest Orto I am sorry that Aven got grounded and isn't allowed to use the computer for two weeks, but please don't come yelling around Stormwind in the wee hours of the morning. Soon, he'll be back to love you and cuddle you and give you all the attention you deserve for being so good at Feral PvP. Stay tough, big guy. Love, XaverXaver26 Jun 21, 2012
Jun 19, 2012 The Achieved recruiting for Group 2 The Achieved, a level 25 casual raiding guild, is recruiting to fill our second Dragon Soul group and looking to add new members for the next expansion. If you are interested, please contact us in-game: Ozztick, Adramelah, Verill or Stabbymcface. Or visit our website: www.theachieved.guildportal.com Raid Times: Friday and Saturday, 9:00pm to 12:00 midnight.Ahrimane3 Jun 19, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 Blackwind Honor Guard - Zakin beware he is a ninja. stole the drake from OS3DMoundette3 Jun 18, 2012
Jun 17, 2012 WTB Tabard of the lightbringer Please Pm me in game if you have one of these and are willing to sell it, willing to pay very well for 1.Pùll1 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 LF A Tailor For Flameheart Vest I'm looking for a tailor that can make the aforementioned item. The acquire the plans it required exalted rep with the Aldor. Please drop a note here or catch me in-game.Varanis1 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 ON LIFE SUPPORT!! i am back on wow after a 4 month vacation to get my priorities together, 17 months I had a life changing accident which humble me and made me appreciate what i took for granted my whole life, GOOD HEALTH AND THE ABILITY TO KEEP BUSY and enjoy mobility, I am paying the price for my insensitive nature. I come to appreciate MMO like WOW for my ability to interact and feel I am out there meeting and playing like I did in real life, But with game fantasy battle and team work. Being a ex-gulf war 1 vet this game gives me the feel of action, unlike battlefield 3 (great game) brings back the bad memories of war. My Concern is, the 4 months i took off from wow, because the guild i was in went belly up, and my friends had moved on to other newer MMO. I asked them why??? they said because wow got boring and it has nothing new in this last add-on( cata), just a do over of old stuff. i left the game, and tried out these so call new boys in town, my friends were bragging about and i found to ta shocking truth, I hate to admit it, My friends were right!. More content, more choices, un-like in WOW, i did not have go into a dungeon, in that game, just to get kicked because my dps was not high enough for the group. my injury keeps from running PVP, or running dungeons super fast and if i don't run a dungeon with the guild, running it as a pug dungeon is a waste of time, and the only way to get good gear is to get your justice points in dungeons or pvp battle grounds. What i found out in this other MMO being solo you can craft or build yourself a great armor or weapons just by farming for it, this was fantastic. Run the zones while a major battle is going on, you still get some rewards for just being there, you don't have to battle, you still get some rewards. this mmo was friendly to PVE-ers like me and have the feel of pvp play. and you can switch between realms (free) to join your friend who play there When you find a bug in the game and report it, they get on it, and fix it within days not months and not ignore it . The Game masters are fast to respond, almost like they could read your mind when you having a problem. What is sad is this mmo is barely over a year old and it has all the features you can only get thru add-ons in WOW I put year commitment to wow back when it 1st was offered, i felt WOW will make a push with its new package to add more content to FOR CRAFTING AND FOR PVE-ERs MORE SINGLE GAME PLAY. i played the beta of its up coming package and found it lacking in all respects, sure you get a new race, but no new lower content, or any more crafting options, i fear wow has not committed enough to this new package, its young competitor has not only double it crafting and mount options, since wow announcement of its new package, they are adding in 2 person an 3 person dungeons runs which make it easier to get into a dungeon that adjusts level according to the number of players, this what i thought wow should have been after almost 7 years in the market. I feel Blizzard sat back and let this game become boring and stagnant, Blizzard should have been the ones, striving for innovation and changes, not letting these up and comers steal there thunder, but when you ignore the players and worry more about the money you can milk, Now Blizzard a scrambling for you to bring friends back to there MMO, i tried to convince my friends to come back, but after seeing what i saw, i am afraid I have no convincing arguments that will help me win them back. i agree some of these up and comers copied or used ideals people drop here in wow forums to to help develop their game's style and i saw similarities to WOW in this game myself ,which made it easy to like some of its game play. i came back to wow because of my commitment to time i promise to support in my 1 year service agreement. i want to be loyal to a game i love, but I see all the people who was kind and helpful are gone and i am sad I have no way to convince them that WOW is making changes, that will bring anyone back to stay. I hope this game does not die, but like myself who took for granted what i had in health and mobility i did not strive to keep it up, and ignored the signs and paid the price. PLEASE BLIZZARD KEEP THIS GREAT MMO ALIVE! and fresh!!Grandrocktom1 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 <Last of a dying Breed> We are currently GL2 On looking for mature players to Fill our Core 10 man group. looking for Druid or Shamy Heels and a off tank with MDPS offspec all other classes are welcome. Raids are tues/Wed 10pm-? Fore more info Or an Invite PST atruby,hotamaya,UraharâAtruby0 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 @Wildtotemtom This is a message for Wildtotemtom of the guild Order of the Stick. I noticed that you posted on the General fourms. From what i gathered from the trolls that where posting after your (since yours where deleted before i got to read them) that you came back into the game not to long ago, Had a stroke and have limited use of one of your arms/hands, and looking for people to run with. Am i correct in this? Not everyone are trolls and bad as much as those people where. I am here, posting on your server forums, that i am willing to help you out, as well as some other people i have on my RealID. If you still are looking for help look me up on my server, Feathermoon, Alliance side and we can talk. Or post something on my Realm's Forums too to get a hold of me. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181110/ If anyone can relay this message to Wildtotemtom or anyone in his guild, that would be great too! Regards MargerdriaMargerdria0 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 Heroic Shoulder and Leg Token Hello, my 3v3 partner Swagïqt is looking for any guild that is willing to sell heroic Hunter tier 13 shoulders and legs. He is offering 50k for the shoulders, and 75k for the legs. Please whisper Swagïqt in game, or reply to this post. Thank you.Souki0 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 2, 2012 Windward Heart I am interested in this trinket and I was wondering if there were any guilds that would be able to sell it? Please reply in this forum or send me a in game message with the price. Thank you.Souki0 Jun 2, 2012
May 30, 2012 Dark Sun recruiting. Server: Garrosh-Alliance Contact: Grismar, Gimlich, Bebebunny, Xanwood, Jubanne www.dscgaming.com (work in progress) Who we are: We are a small group of fellow players who have known each other for 5+ years. We believe that a guild should be more than a simple bandwagon to get your epic gear. We enjoy gaming as a group and most of us play more than one game (Diablo 3 & Guild Wars 2 being the most played after WoW) at the same time. What we are looking for: We are looking to enjoy gaming with other like-minded players. Some criteria we’re looking for in recruits are as follows: 1. Able to raid around 1 to 2 nights a week tops. Currently, we are aiming at Monday nights from 8PM to 10 or 11PM EST. 2. Not afraid to show up on Ventrilo even if they are playing another game. We like to get to know you! 3. Know when to be mature & respectful. 4. Enjoy teasing and joking when appropriate. 5. Sign up for events and show up. If you can’t attend a guild event let us know! 6. Understand that real life comes first.Grismar0 May 30, 2012
May 24, 2012 Thank you all for playing Diablo :) thanks! :DBulgrim3 May 24, 2012
May 21, 2012 PSA from Bloodylight/Infanticide/Nihilistic In mineralogy Diamond is one of the hardest metals (if not THE hardest metal) known to man. Diamonds are also a dog's best friend. Definitely much harder than anything walls are made of these days. It's also considered the 3rd shape after circles and squares or, according to Tiffany's jewellers in New York, the kite shape. The older the fiancée, the larger and harder the diamond will be. This can be shown by examining the weakest of all diamonds, the sugar crystal. The sugar crystal is purchased under relatively low pressure and fairly low heat (gas mark 3). Thus it remains fragile and easy to pawn. The highest quality sugar mines are situated beneath the Andes in South Africa. This is primarily due to the increased pressure of the Andes mountains. The next step up on the diamond quality scale is glass. This diamond, while brittle, is far harder than sugar. A very high heat (gas mark 5) is used to mould toughened glass to provide bullet proofing, while lower heats are used to mould more mundane, fragile items such as wine glasses. The hardest diamonds used in jewellery and industrial drill bits are produced by geological pressures and events such as Ebay auctions. An eruption will generally lead to an all out bid war. Buyer Beware, these auctions known as "surprise packages" usually consist of a light dusting of poor quality diamonds, commonly called "Castor" or "Icing" sugar, and several high quality diamonds. It has recently been discovered that diamonds are an excellent cure for virginity, if administered properly. Or improperly, whichever suits you best. You will not be judged.Nihilistic7 May 21, 2012
May 17, 2012 396 Disc/Shadow LFG ^ Says it all, pretty much available anytime.Drjuevos0 May 17, 2012
May 16, 2012 Weekend Raiding Guild LFM <Shadows of the Risen> is now recruiting to help fill our core team to further progress into DS. Raid times are limited to Friday and Saturday currently starting at 9 pm EST. We have a few members interested in PvP and run arenas weekly, and are looking for some new people to arena with as well. Interested in recruiting for MoP too, if you are re-rolling and would like a raid spot, let us know What we are looking for: Friendly players who know their classes Punctual players Those who like to have a good time during raids, but still get things done What we need from you: Atleast 95% attendance Have Raidcall installed, or willing to install it, we use it for raids Current Experience: 4/8 Current needs: Tanks - Medium mDPS - Closed rDPS - Medium Healers - Medium Extra: We run old school raids on Sunday nights normally, for Transmog, Achievments, and some good fun Please apply at Shadowsoftherisen.guildlaunch.com or leave a response hereHolytrauma0 May 16, 2012