Garrosh

Jul 12 Anyone selling Moose runs?(Alliance) As title says, looking to buy a moose run on alliance side, please leave a message here and I'll try and contact you in-game.Costner0 Jul 12
Jul 11 WTB moose run will pay 35kAustru0 Jul 11
Jul 7 Nemesis Ach for the Horde If anyone has an alliance panda and a rezzer then I would be willing to pay 10k so I can finish my 500 pandas. Thank youKarona1 Jul 7
Jul 7 [A] 9/13M <Cenarion Brotherhood> recruiting! High Priority: Rogue, Warrior, MW Monk Tanks: Full Healers: Hpally with solid ret OS, Holy priest, Resto Shaman, MW monk Melee: LF Rogue, Warrior, Feral. RDPS: LF Locks, Ele shamans, Shadow Priests, Boomkins (Currently have small amounts of each but are looking to increase #s). We run optional alt runs for H HFC Mondays/Tuesdays at 7pm EST. The alt runs are fun and we help teach newer raiders mechanics and basics about the fights. For those that are more experienced, we raid Thursday/Friday at 8:30pm EST. We are currently doing upper level mythic progression (9/13M). It is very laid back and relaxing. We all joke around and hang out together. The Garrosh server is smaller than others and we love that! It seems weird to like a small server, but everyone knows everyone and is willing to hang out all the time. My guild does raffles every week, with a monthly TCG mount raffle as well. We do transmog competitions bimonthly and tonight at 8pm we will be doing our transmog competition where entries have to match their mog to their mounts/pets. Loot system is currently MS>OS. If any of this sounds fun/interesting to you or if you'd like to come to a raid with us, let me know. My main is Avvarix and my bnet tag is Psychlvr#1427. You can contact me directly or through Ihasabowlol, Steg, Jazzfalcon, Seel or Nynaevee.Avvarix1 Jul 7
Jul 6 The Hardly Boyz Are Recruiting < The Hardly Boys> US Garrosh - Alliance ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here's what all you need to know! - We will be running 2 Teams in Legion Exp - We are a small guild now but plan on expanding to are fullest - Vast experience, lots of vanilla players - Vent very active That being said, I joined this guild as a raider and since joining its the closest thing I have experienced to that old style guild that's active, helpful, and does well in raiding. We are relatively new on the block, with the intention hit legion Content with a BANG!!! This forum post is yet another addition to the guild that is meant to help fill our raid team rosters, trial raiders out, and also cater to those of us who can't raid set days and times. What's this specific team's intention? ------------------------------------------------- - We will be scheduling raids throughout the weeks and we will be raiding in the daytime hours - Days will rotate and the idea is for those who want to or can attend to sign up and be on time - As we get trial raiders, you will be offered to come to this raid and show us what you got as well - Long term we want to have this be our Raid teams in legion! to go as Far as Mythic's What's expected of you? --------------------------------- - As a member of this team, we want you on time to raids, and know your class - Pots / Flasks will be distributing them from the guild bank - Know the fights (Just watch a video, read a guide, or ask me for info prior) Current Teams / Our Times ------------------------------------ Raid Team 1: Raid Leader : TBA Days : TBD Times: TBD Raid Team 2: Raid Leader: TBA Days: TBD Times: TBD As we recruit more we can find out what works best for most Raiders My btag is Maxie#11414, in game name Deadrisë (alt 137 for ë) Please leave a reply, hit me up in game, or add me to chat!Hëlla0 Jul 6
Jun 29 710 Warlock WTB H Arch Kill for Moose (40K) Hello, all, I was originally hoping to obtain my Moose the old-fashioned way, but as it is nearing pre-patch time and I'm still learning the ins and outs of raiding, I was hoping some kind would be willing to sell me a kill for my moose. 40k is the maximum amount I'll be able to pay, largely because this is my sole character on this server, so I'm not sitting on millions yet. And I am familiar with the boss mechanics if you do require anything of me. Thank you in advance! (CanidSerpent#1177)Denotis0 Jun 29
Jun 11 [H] Heroic Archimonde Carries. Sup yall You will be carried by 13/13 Mythic HFC players. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement - Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll (coining opportunity) Group has done over 500+ kills. Battletag : Mrcafe#1896 PS : Yes, I am not on this realm. I still accept gold from Garrosh. EDIT : I have stopped selling them for the time being, your best bet is to look for people in group finder throughout the week. The group I personally ran with are doing thursdays and sundays.Chopìn0 Jun 11
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 10 [H] <Emerald Dawn> is recruiting for Legion! <Emerald Dawn> is a guild of adults interested in enjoying the game for all it has to offer: Mythic/Heroic Raiding, Mythic/Heroic Dungeons, Timewalking, Challenge Modes, Achievements, Alts, Professions, etc. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and are looking for some new members to join in on the fun! We raid weekly on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evenings, starting at 9:30pm EST. We currently have around 14-16 regular raiding members, but are looking to add a few new members to bolster our ranks. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with, we may be the guild for you! We are currently recruiting most roles. In particular, we would love the following classes (though please do not hesitate to contact us if the above sounds like a good fit): Mage Warlock Fury or Arms Warrior Unholy Death Knight If you'd like to learn more about us, you can contact Kaylei in-game, or whisper any of our members. They will gladly help you out! www.emerald-dawn.comKaylei15 Jun 10
Jun 9 Challenge modes Looking to put together a CM team for Pre patch to get them done. feel free to add me to real id if interested force#1405Forcefaith0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
May 31 Looking for casual guild I have been playing since WoTLK but am a casual player. Looking for a social guild that raids some, dungeons. Tired of going it solo and want to try something new. I have 701 gear and do decent tanking in BG's and dps.Dontontion0 May 31
May 29 WTB Mythic Blackhand Mount Paying 300k for mount, add me if your guild is selling Seerix#1743.Creepshow0 May 29
May 29 WEEKLY Ironforge Attack Every Saturday, Sadistic Sanity - Hyjal, will be hosting an attack on Ironforge. If you are looking to farm kills, have a huge PVP battle, or just have some time to kill (*wink wink) look for us in the group finder, and come join in the rampage. These attacks will be going on EVERY SATURDAY, around 8pm server time. (11 EST, 10 Central) Feel free to invite as many people as you'd like, (Alliance you are welcome to try and stop us.) We have recently been able to set up shop and hold off Alliance for hours, racking up hundred of kills. (I got around 1k honorable kills last weekend.) Have a few Ideas on how to keep things interesting... Hope to see you out there!Lluagor1 May 29
May 19 WTS Name Gimli Looking to sell the name Gimli. You can respond in this thread or mail me an offer Gimli.Cthulhu0 May 19
May 18 WTS Crystal-infused Shiv transmog Great transmogrification for Rogue. Great way to get in early up before the new transmog system comes out. Starting at 85k. High wanted item since it keeps its black glow even if you enchant it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32659/crystal-infused-shivDeathsrider0 May 18
May 18 WTT Gold, 125K Stromrage for 100K Garrosh Just rerolled a new character on here and in need of gold. I am willing to trade 125K Gold on Stromrage Alliance side for 100K Gold on Garrosh Horde side. Voice chat will be required and we will start with small gold trade increments so neither side gets screwed over. If you are interested leave your btag and I will get in touch with you. The sooner the betterFrequencyz0 May 18
May 16 GARROSH IS DEAD It's pop was low a week ago... EVERYONE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO MAKE A NEW TOON ON GARROSH. It's a friendly sever! AH prices are low so if you want cheap mounts here is the place to come :PCallidor9 May 16
May 15 WTB Moose carry, will pay up to 70k for it I'm on all the time, btag is Locheii#1709Ezriae1 May 15
May 14 [H] The Alternative 11/13 M Lead *new* Well Met! The Alternative on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking individuals who share similar competitive progression goals and yearn to be part of a competitive Mythic, 3 night a week raiding team. We're a newly formed guild looking to build our mythic raid roster to push through HFC and Legion. Progression; 13/13 Heroic, 1/13 Mythic HFC on our first week of raiding as a guild! We Raid: Tue/Thu as of right now. We will be raiding Tue/Wed/Thur come Legion. 5:00p-9:00p PST 6:00p-10:00p MST 7:00p-11:00p CST 8:00p-12:00a EST ---Open recruitment for Range dps/healing classes--- Specifics: 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest ANY Ranged DPS class 1 Melee dps who is willing to go tank when needed. • Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current class needs. Our raiders are motivated, skilled and focused and we are looking for individuals who share these same qualities. We expect all our raiders to have a full understanding of fight mechanics and to always be ready on raid night. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, don't hesitate to app and get started with us. We look forward to seeing your app http://www.thealtern.enjin.com/ -------------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about the guild/recruitment process feel free to add us: duke#1285 (Main Recruiter) megg#1385 (GM/Raid Lead)Xandrii0 May 14
May 11 LF Social/Casual Mature Guild That Raids Hello friends! Garrosh is on my list of potential servers, and I was hoping that there are some guilds out there where raiding isn't everything. Here's what I'm looking for: 18+ or 21+ required. Guilds with average age over 30 preferred. I'm on the older side, and I don't know how to whip nae nae's or whatever the newfangled fads kids these days follow. Players that knew what it was like to use rotary phones and listen to 8-tracks while holding up the rabbit ear antennas trying not to get electrocuted in order to get good pictures on TVs are my kind of people. :) To be part of a "One Big Happy Dysfunctional Family" community. A guild with active players who do stuff other than raid. Old achievements, pvp, naked arena and other assorted shenanigans. Early evening EST raid time zones (8pm-10:30pm EST are my ideal times) Focus on friendships and fun A little about me! Played WoW since TBC in 2007. Led a casual raiding guild for over 6 years. I've been away from WoW for about a year. I plan on returning for Legion. I'm in my late 30s and I'm a girl! (GASP) I have a day job, sick husband, 17month old toddler and responsibilities, so the game is going to be my STRESS-FREE escape! I'm not looking for mythic, hardcore or stressful environments. I have enough stress thank you and my therapist says I should avoid more! Feel free to respond here or email me at lilkimmi2@yahoo.com. Hope to find that like-minded group of people! I prefer to stay horde because money. But if the right alliance guild comes along, I have a free 100 boostyboost. /cheersAliki0 May 11
May 8 Delete DeleteZozifer0 May 8
May 7 Guild Recruitment Celtic Brotherhood (10/13) Heroic HFC is Recruiting For our Core raiding Team. We raid Wed/Sun From 8:00 to 10:30 Pm EST, Fun Friendly Laid Back Guild trying to Revamp for Legion and to Finish HFC out Strong. PST to Dregus#1255 if Interested.Egus0 May 7
May 7 Guild Recruitment Celtic Brotherhood (10/13) Heroic HFC is Recruiting For our Core raiding Team. We raid Wed/Sun From 8:00 to 10:30 Pm EST, Fun Friendly Laid Back Guild trying to Revamp for Legion and to Finish HFC out Strong. PST to Dregus#1255 if Interested.Egus0 May 7
May 1 Garrosh BC-era legacy raiding guild? Hi all, I have been doing BC-era raids, no looms, no gear higher than what was available in BC. on my lvl 70 disc priest. I've been doing it with a cross-realm legacy raiding guild. Are there any of these guilds currently on Garrosh server? the guild i'm in is not a legacy raiding guild so it kinda kills the atmosphere for me. Thanks!Dkdraenei0 May 1
Apr 27 Selling M HFC H HFC and CM GOLD Our guild is 13/13M we are willing to help you. We also Sell M Blackhand runs and mounts. Please add me in game for pricing on all stormsrage#1622 We will help and cater to your needs.Lightofdawn4 Apr 27
Apr 23 703 ilvl Combat rogue looking for a new home Hi everyone. I am a semi-hardcore player looking for a group of people to play with. I am interested in new and old raids, I'm hoping to at least get H HFC cleared a few times before legion. I am on several days a week, but I am working second shift so I don't fit in your typical raid schedule. hmm... what else can I say? I have a youtube channel that I like to make wow videos for every so often. I like long walks on the beach... and am happily married. My wife does play but is much less interested in raiding, and she is currently waiting for legion (as with what few people I know that still semi-play). My rogue is my main, and I have only really learned to play combat well. I guess I will put some stats below to make it easier for anyone who happens to come across this. 1. Times available & time zone: I live in EST and raiding times available would be after 8pm Sat-Sun until lets say 2am 2. Server preference: I'm on Garrosh, I prefer not to transfer. I am willing to move but to be fair I'd like to test run any potential guild before realm hoping (I've been bitten by moving realms too soon too many times). 3. Faction preference: Horde pretty firm unless I roll a new toon, My old main from Wotlk-cata has become allie through a series of unfortunate events, I'm rarely on him now and while at lvl 100 he is not well geared. 4. Current progression/experience: Ashamed to say that current raids I have only ran LFR but I have been watching videos and will be trying to pug into raids soon. 5. Contact info: Btag SuperSolver #1528 I'm on doing alty stuff normally in the mornings from 10am to 12pm or so. Otherwise I'm mostly on during weekend nights. 6. Anything else: I was in a raiding guild for Wotlk (although I was only in ToC and ICC by the time I caught up) and pre-firelands Cata, we did well but the guild fell apart due to domestic issues between the GM and his wife (she played too). I have played off and on ever since, mostly on a DK until the end of Mists where I leveled my rogue with my wife (she plays a hunter mostly but is looking forward to demon hunters). I formed a guild with my old friends from HS but we were too few in number to outright do raiding, and I've honestly had more luck herding cats into water than to get everyone on at once in that group. I am semi-invested in the lore of the game, and really enjoy the stories this game tells (semi interested in RP but to be honest that is pretty low on my list of things I'm looking for). I am continuously working on my ilvl so it might be several points higher in a few days. I look forward to hearing from anyone.Fiffer0 Apr 23
Apr 21 Introducing Myself! Hello all! My name is Kareda, (AKA Zemixy), I'm brand new to World of Warcraft. (Brand new to actively playing, I should say!) And very anxious to get my hands on all of the content, the story, and to make new friends! For someone freshly stepping into Azeroth, there's so much to see and explore! And who better to reach out to than the community? I'm in love with Resto Shaman, and am open to any and all feedback! I invest most of my time in dungeoning. And I'm also interested in role-playing! (Big table-top gaming fanatic!) I don't know that I'm looking to join any guilds as it stands. I'd like to familiarize myself more before I consider any commitments. But what's an MMMO without the "massively multi-player", right? Looking forward to meeting you all! Thanks!Kareda0 Apr 21
Mar 13 Looking for some gold here... I have alot on Stormrage Alliance, but I want to start a character here. If anyone would like to do a swap of maybe 5k max so I can get my first toon here started, let me know! I was thinking 5k max for bags/flying etc.Longçlaw0 Mar 13
Mar 9 Rusty tank looking for new home. Hi all, I am a recent transfer to Garrosh, that has been back in the game a few months (Played from launch into Cataclysm then popped in here and there through MoP and early WoD). and I am looking for a smaller, casual guild to call home. A little about me I am a prot warrior so I can take a beating, but I am also an herbalist/alchemist so I like to prance in the fields and pick flowers too. I am 41, so ideally looking for older "mature" guilds out there, preferably a smaller guild but size is not a huge factor either way. Must be casual, I do tend to play a lot but not strict on times and not looking to raid hard core. I also have an alt warlock still on my old server (Fenris) that I pop onto from time to time. So if there are any guilds that may be interested you can reach me at Battle Tag: Dravenal #1665 **Edit** Please no blind invites.Dravenal0 Mar 9
Mar 6 <Nerve> is a new guild and we're recruiting. Hi. I'm Arzy. I've been raiding in WoW since February of 2005. I've been an officer in numerous great guilds, led a few of them on my own, and have been a raid leader since 2009. I came back to the game recently and all of my friends had moved on or quit. So that means it's time to start somewhere new, make new friends, and build something great. That's why I came to Garrosh and founded <Nerve>. I'm here to kill internet dragons and progress through this game -- that's what makes it fun for me. If you're interested in a three day a week, focused raiding guild, get in touch with me. Werebeef#1515, and you can reach me on Google Hangouts @ SnowsterSC (at) Gmail.com.Arzy0 Mar 6
Mar 5 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion WTB Sealed tome of the lost legion for 30k. Send an in game message if you want to sell.Watson0 Mar 5
Feb 25 13/13 h HFC guild recruiting for M HFC soon The Tribe is an adult casual raiding guild LF lvl 100 raiders must be 18yrs old or older. We're in need of1 healers (prefer disc priest), 1-2 dps. We raid Tue-Thur 9pm-1130pm server. We also have a second raid team that raids. Sat 830pm-12am server. Check us out at www.thetribeofgarros.guildlaunch.com or send an in game mail or PST for more info.Wicasa4 Feb 25
Feb 22 For The Alliance! (achievement) Hey all, I Need to kill Vol'in, anyone able to help out with this? We all need to be on Garrosh (same server)... my toon is Dkdraenei, please feel free to add me /friend if you want to help. Thank you!Dkdraenei1 Feb 22
Feb 5 Ignore/Delete Ignore/DeleteDerplington0 Feb 5
Jan 28 Wipe It Run Back- Thrall-Horde LFM Pertinent information: Casually serious Raiding Guild=Set raid times and days, raiders expected to show Minimal raid time, progress at our own pace attitude. Raid Times until we go on break before Legion are Thursday @ 8:30pm server-10:30pm Server (7:30-9:30CST) Monday @ 8:30pm Server-10:30pm Server What we could use: 700+ilvl of: 1 Full time healer of any Class/type 1 Part time dps/Tank Warlock/hunter/boomkin/mage ranged dps (however many) Warrior/feral melee dps(However Many) We are 13/13N for a while, and have struggled to keep a full team for heroic, several members are 13/13H with a few 12/13H as we pug our own raids. But the Guild group is 9/13H, The atmosphere is Casual. We chat in vent about non raid things while steadily pulling stuff. You won't get kicked for failing on mechanics a couple times. We DO NOT however keep ragers and people who tear other people down over the game. Those kind of people will get Kicked mid raid/Gkicked after raid. We use vent, and you will be expected to be in it. Don't have to talk, just be in. If you are interested in joining up to finish out H HFC over the next 2 months and being a part of the Legion team add Rain1987#1867 to battletag and talk to me.Révival0 Jan 28
Jan 23, 2016 The Tribe is LF raider to start mythic HFC Hi all, The Tribe is LF more raiders, experience preferred. must be over the age of 18. LF 2 tank, 1-2 dps, and 2 healers (H pally and disc priest). 13/13 Normal HFC, 10/13 Heroic HFC. Raid times are Tues, Wed & Thurs @ 9pm server time. We also have an alt normal HFC that runs on Sat at 830pm server time. pst for info or drop an request at www.thetribeofgarrosh.guildlaunch.comWicasa0 Jan 23, 2016
Jan 23, 2016 The Tribe Recruiting for heroic, then on to M Hi, We are currently recruiting a tank, hpal, and a Disc priest. Please contact dyama or wicasa in game for the detailsEntrôpy4 Jan 23, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Swiper no sniping Sniping members from other guilds on your own server is bad form and pretty much a %**!%@#% move. Keep your sniping to off server please. You know who you are.Entrôpy0 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 [A] <Cognitive> New PvP guild LF members :D Yes, I know I'm a little crazy trying to recruit PvP players on a PvE server, let alone the smallest one in US but here goes. <Cognitive> is a brand new PvP guild LF members with similar interests! We run BG's and Arenas daily and I am hoping to create a community where people can join and make friends! Once we expand, we plan to run Rated BG's, as well as World PvP. Thank you all for reading!Matriox0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 [A] <Sanitarium> is now recruiting! Howdy! We are a VERY newly transferred guild, previously on the Horde side of Lightninghoof. Talk about a culture shock, both in population on this server and the faction shift! We would like to establish a friendly, mature, helpful and social environment. As a few perks, we offer FREE guild repairs, a Ventrilo server and a stocked guild bank to help guildies out. If this sounds interesting to you and you'd like to try us out and consider making <Sanitarium> your home, please don't hesitate to send a tell to myself, Deliberation or my officer, Mest/Volash. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. :)Deliberation0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Looking to Acquire a Guild I've tried to get guild signatures, but this server is so dead. Pretty bad when you can't get four people to sign a charter, but it's rush hour if there are even four people in Orgrimmar. I'm mostly just looking for a bank to manage inventory across my toons. Maybe someone has a guild they want to unload? Send me a message and maybe we can reach an arrangement.Cerne0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Heroic Archimonde Sells Hello Garrosh Community/Server I would like to offer the horde side in Heroic Archimonde carries. You will receive the following: Reins of the Grove Warden (Mount) Chance at loot. (Personal) Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate (Achievement) Time is a Flat Circle (Achievement) Crystallized Fel (If you have the legendary ring) Chance at Tome of Chaos (If you're on the quest: We Don't Need No Library Card)All this goes for 40,000 Gold, service will be done by 13/13M Players. Payment can be on any server/faction. The kills will be live streamed at: http://www.twitch.tv/gotfood Feel free to fill out a form at: http://goo.gl/forms/tPtqzfF3ri Battle Tag: Gotfood#1441 If you have any questions feel free to message me over BTag.Tagemnbagem0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 <Awaken> Recruiting all roles, no plate. Hey there. Mildelyn here, the guild lead of Awaken. We have been a raiding guild since the beginning of WoD and are continually looking for raiders who are willing to progress and help the guild go far. A long with getting gear in the process. We are very fun loving, friendly and silly. We raid on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 8:30 EST - 11:00pm EST. We also use EPGP as our loot distribution system. <Awaken> Is on a pretty small server Garrosh (US) we are hoping for a realm merge, but in the process just trying to recruit whoever we can. We are currently 6/13 Normal HFC and we have not attempted heroic HFC yet. We also have a raid lead spot open if anyone has experience and is interested in taking on that role. Also MAY be interested in a guild merge. Please PST to discuss that. Please add me on Battletag if interested! o0nlyBree#1820 Or Whisper/Mail Mildelyn-Garrosh The first is the letter o and the second is a zero. Thank you for your interest!!Mildelyn1 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 LF Friendly Players for Casual Premades Good morning! I've just returned to WoW after about a year and am looking for some friendly people for casual premade dungeons and raids. Yes, this character is a new 100 boost, but I am not new to the Priest class. I tank and raid healed back in Cataclysm and used to lead raids back in the days of vanilla, BC, and WotLK. However, life happens and I have a 3-year-old daughter and my own business now. This means I'm just looking for casual runs normally after 9pm during the week and anytime Monday(business closed, daughter in daycare). I would even be willing to join a casual guild. I am getting back into the swing of things and would like to remain Disc as it has always been my favorite specialization. Thank you for any replies! <3Yeva0 Jan 5, 2016
Dec 27, 2015 [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS Greetings <Helms Elite> an Alliance raiding guild that transferred to Whisperwind 9/28/15 and we are recruiting for core raid spots! About <Helms Elite>: Helms Elite formed as a raiding guild at the end of Vanilla and began raiding with the release of Burning Crusade. Guild leadership that started in Vanilla is still in place. Primarily located on the Lothar server ( as Alliance ) the guild did spend time on Chog'all ( as Horde ) for the MoP expansion and returned to Lothar and the Alliance for WoD. As one of the servers on line at release, Lothar was home to many top raiding guilds. However over the years and not unlike many servers, the active raiding player base has dwindled and now struggles to support the few active raiding guilds. Whisperwind: Our move to Whisperwind is an exciting time for the guild, with plans to expand our raiding roster to 20+ and continue our focus of clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel and moving on to Mythic. Long term we seek to be an active part of the raiding community on Whisperwind. Raid Times: Progression Raid Group – 7/7H - 10/10H - 1/13M HFC ■Tuesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Wednesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Sunday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) This group is about progression and pushing to be the best at all times. Recruiting: Tanks: We have a strong interest in applications from Non-DK tanks Healers: accepting applications DPS: We have a strong interest in exceptional ranged dps players Raiding Focus: Our raiding focus is to clear all current tier raid bosses in Heroic/Mythic We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We're looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill our rosters. Requirements: ■ Age 17+ and in control of your online gaming time. ■ Know your class. We expect your best performance at all times. ■ Take constructive criticism and direction when need be. ■ Research the basics of boss fights on your own time. ■ Show up on time, and ready. ■ Good raid awareness. Do not stand in fire. ;] ■ The ability to listen and speak on Teamspeak3 during raids. ■ Be open-minded, laid-back and not easily offended. ■ Don't be an elitist. Show us you're good by actions, rather than words. ■ Computer/internet that can run World of Warcraft (especially while in a raid environment) without any issues. Contact: If you're interested in joining our team, you can contact any of our Officers. BattleTags: ■ Squizz: Squizz#1910# ■ Rettuclos: Rettuclos#1494 ■ Dedaol: Dedaol#1914 Feel free to whisper us in game for information Website: Feel free to visit our site and fill out an app. www.helmselite.comSquízz2 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 16, 2015 ***IGNORE/DELETE*** Remove :)Chatunk0 Dec 16, 2015
Dec 12, 2015 [H] <Haven> 13/13H Lfm ranged DPS Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We aim to be a top ten contender on our realm and maintain a healthy world ranking. We at Haven believe we can achieve these goals by focusing on Heroic raiding for now, and mythic to come in the future. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitment We will consider all classes and roles, with flex raid sizes we balance accordingly for the evening. With that said, we are in need of more ranged dps, the current rolls/classes we are looking for are: Mage (dps) Druid (boomkin) Hunter (BM or Marks) Warlock (any) Shaman (Ele) And any competent adult players that are interested in a raid schedule that will work with your obligations and responsibilities. We have a very solid 15 man raid config, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for mumble info hang out for an evening to get to know us.Viliv9 Dec 12, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Tindapipe - Garrosh, Welfare Noob of the Day Ninja looted gear from me on my alt warlock when I rolled a 100 in Hellfire then booted me. No skin off my dack, just shows his character as a human to be a ninja with ghetto 690 gear. \m/Unhuman0 Nov 16, 2015