Garrosh

Mar 6, 2016 <Nerve> is a new guild and we're recruiting. Hi. I'm Arzy. I've been raiding in WoW since February of 2005. I've been an officer in numerous great guilds, led a few of them on my own, and have been a raid leader since 2009. I came back to the game recently and all of my friends had moved on or quit. So that means it's time to start somewhere new, make new friends, and build something great. That's why I came to Garrosh and founded <Nerve>. I'm here to kill internet dragons and progress through this game -- that's what makes it fun for me. If you're interested in a three day a week, focused raiding guild, get in touch with me. Werebeef#1515, and you can reach me on Google Hangouts @ SnowsterSC (at) Gmail.com.Arzy0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 Sealed Tome of the Lost Legion WTB Sealed tome of the lost legion for 30k. Send an in game message if you want to sell.Watson0 Mar 5, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 13/13 h HFC guild recruiting for M HFC soon The Tribe is an adult casual raiding guild LF lvl 100 raiders must be 18yrs old or older. We're in need of1 healers (prefer disc priest), 1-2 dps. We raid Tue-Thur 9pm-1130pm server. We also have a second raid team that raids. Sat 830pm-12am server. Check us out at www.thetribeofgarros.guildlaunch.com or send an in game mail or PST for more info.Wicasa4 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 For The Alliance! (achievement) Hey all, I Need to kill Vol'in, anyone able to help out with this? We all need to be on Garrosh (same server)... my toon is Dkdraenei, please feel free to add me /friend if you want to help. Thank you!Dkdraenei1 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 5, 2016 Ignore/Delete Ignore/DeleteDerplington0 Feb 5, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 Wipe It Run Back- Thrall-Horde LFM Pertinent information: Casually serious Raiding Guild=Set raid times and days, raiders expected to show Minimal raid time, progress at our own pace attitude. Raid Times until we go on break before Legion are Thursday @ 8:30pm server-10:30pm Server (7:30-9:30CST) Monday @ 8:30pm Server-10:30pm Server What we could use: 700+ilvl of: 1 Full time healer of any Class/type 1 Part time dps/Tank Warlock/hunter/boomkin/mage ranged dps (however many) Warrior/feral melee dps(However Many) We are 13/13N for a while, and have struggled to keep a full team for heroic, several members are 13/13H with a few 12/13H as we pug our own raids. But the Guild group is 9/13H, The atmosphere is Casual. We chat in vent about non raid things while steadily pulling stuff. You won't get kicked for failing on mechanics a couple times. We DO NOT however keep ragers and people who tear other people down over the game. Those kind of people will get Kicked mid raid/Gkicked after raid. We use vent, and you will be expected to be in it. Don't have to talk, just be in. If you are interested in joining up to finish out H HFC over the next 2 months and being a part of the Legion team add Rain1987#1867 to battletag and talk to me.Révival0 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 23, 2016 The Tribe is LF raider to start mythic HFC Hi all, The Tribe is LF more raiders, experience preferred. must be over the age of 18. LF 2 tank, 1-2 dps, and 2 healers (H pally and disc priest). 13/13 Normal HFC, 10/13 Heroic HFC. Raid times are Tues, Wed & Thurs @ 9pm server time. We also have an alt normal HFC that runs on Sat at 830pm server time. pst for info or drop an request at www.thetribeofgarrosh.guildlaunch.comWicasa0 Jan 23, 2016
Jan 23, 2016 The Tribe Recruiting for heroic, then on to M Hi, We are currently recruiting a tank, hpal, and a Disc priest. Please contact dyama or wicasa in game for the detailsEntrôpy4 Jan 23, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Swiper no sniping Sniping members from other guilds on your own server is bad form and pretty much a %**!%@#% move. Keep your sniping to off server please. You know who you are.Entrôpy0 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 [A] <Cognitive> New PvP guild LF members :D Yes, I know I'm a little crazy trying to recruit PvP players on a PvE server, let alone the smallest one in US but here goes. <Cognitive> is a brand new PvP guild LF members with similar interests! We run BG's and Arenas daily and I am hoping to create a community where people can join and make friends! Once we expand, we plan to run Rated BG's, as well as World PvP. Thank you all for reading!Matriox0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 [A] <Sanitarium> is now recruiting! Howdy! We are a VERY newly transferred guild, previously on the Horde side of Lightninghoof. Talk about a culture shock, both in population on this server and the faction shift! We would like to establish a friendly, mature, helpful and social environment. As a few perks, we offer FREE guild repairs, a Ventrilo server and a stocked guild bank to help guildies out. If this sounds interesting to you and you'd like to try us out and consider making <Sanitarium> your home, please don't hesitate to send a tell to myself, Deliberation or my officer, Mest/Volash. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. :)Deliberation0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Looking to Acquire a Guild I've tried to get guild signatures, but this server is so dead. Pretty bad when you can't get four people to sign a charter, but it's rush hour if there are even four people in Orgrimmar. I'm mostly just looking for a bank to manage inventory across my toons. Maybe someone has a guild they want to unload? Send me a message and maybe we can reach an arrangement.Cerne0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Heroic Archimonde Sells Hello Garrosh Community/Server I would like to offer the horde side in Heroic Archimonde carries. You will receive the following: Reins of the Grove Warden (Mount) Chance at loot. (Personal) Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate (Achievement) Time is a Flat Circle (Achievement) Crystallized Fel (If you have the legendary ring) Chance at Tome of Chaos (If you're on the quest: We Don't Need No Library Card)All this goes for 40,000 Gold, service will be done by 13/13M Players. Payment can be on any server/faction. The kills will be live streamed at: http://www.twitch.tv/gotfood Feel free to fill out a form at: http://goo.gl/forms/tPtqzfF3ri Battle Tag: Gotfood#1441 If you have any questions feel free to message me over BTag.Tagemnbagem0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 <Awaken> Recruiting all roles, no plate. Hey there. Mildelyn here, the guild lead of Awaken. We have been a raiding guild since the beginning of WoD and are continually looking for raiders who are willing to progress and help the guild go far. A long with getting gear in the process. We are very fun loving, friendly and silly. We raid on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays starting at 8:30 EST - 11:00pm EST. We also use EPGP as our loot distribution system. <Awaken> Is on a pretty small server Garrosh (US) we are hoping for a realm merge, but in the process just trying to recruit whoever we can. We are currently 6/13 Normal HFC and we have not attempted heroic HFC yet. We also have a raid lead spot open if anyone has experience and is interested in taking on that role. Also MAY be interested in a guild merge. Please PST to discuss that. Please add me on Battletag if interested! o0nlyBree#1820 Or Whisper/Mail Mildelyn-Garrosh The first is the letter o and the second is a zero. Thank you for your interest!!Mildelyn1 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 LF Friendly Players for Casual Premades Good morning! I've just returned to WoW after about a year and am looking for some friendly people for casual premade dungeons and raids. Yes, this character is a new 100 boost, but I am not new to the Priest class. I tank and raid healed back in Cataclysm and used to lead raids back in the days of vanilla, BC, and WotLK. However, life happens and I have a 3-year-old daughter and my own business now. This means I'm just looking for casual runs normally after 9pm during the week and anytime Monday(business closed, daughter in daycare). I would even be willing to join a casual guild. I am getting back into the swing of things and would like to remain Disc as it has always been my favorite specialization. Thank you for any replies! <3Yeva0 Jan 5, 2016
Dec 27, 2015 [A]1/13M HFC Whisperwind LFM RDPS Greetings <Helms Elite> an Alliance raiding guild that transferred to Whisperwind 9/28/15 and we are recruiting for core raid spots! About <Helms Elite>: Helms Elite formed as a raiding guild at the end of Vanilla and began raiding with the release of Burning Crusade. Guild leadership that started in Vanilla is still in place. Primarily located on the Lothar server ( as Alliance ) the guild did spend time on Chog'all ( as Horde ) for the MoP expansion and returned to Lothar and the Alliance for WoD. As one of the servers on line at release, Lothar was home to many top raiding guilds. However over the years and not unlike many servers, the active raiding player base has dwindled and now struggles to support the few active raiding guilds. Whisperwind: Our move to Whisperwind is an exciting time for the guild, with plans to expand our raiding roster to 20+ and continue our focus of clearing Heroic Hellfire Citadel and moving on to Mythic. Long term we seek to be an active part of the raiding community on Whisperwind. Raid Times: Progression Raid Group – 7/7H - 10/10H - 1/13M HFC ■Tuesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Wednesday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) ■Sunday: 8:30PM to 11:30PM EST (7:30PM to 10:30PM Server) This group is about progression and pushing to be the best at all times. Recruiting: Tanks: We have a strong interest in applications from Non-DK tanks Healers: accepting applications DPS: We have a strong interest in exceptional ranged dps players Raiding Focus: Our raiding focus is to clear all current tier raid bosses in Heroic/Mythic We are a strong group of players who are on a casual/semi-casual raiding schedule. Like many other players, we have real life commitments we must attend to. Regardless of being on a casual schedule, we still have the desire to experience and complete challenging, relevant content. Much of our play time will be devoted to Heroic/Mythic content. We're looking for skilled, dedicated players to fill our rosters. Requirements: ■ Age 17+ and in control of your online gaming time. ■ Know your class. We expect your best performance at all times. ■ Take constructive criticism and direction when need be. ■ Research the basics of boss fights on your own time. ■ Show up on time, and ready. ■ Good raid awareness. Do not stand in fire. ;] ■ The ability to listen and speak on Teamspeak3 during raids. ■ Be open-minded, laid-back and not easily offended. ■ Don't be an elitist. Show us you're good by actions, rather than words. ■ Computer/internet that can run World of Warcraft (especially while in a raid environment) without any issues. Contact: If you're interested in joining our team, you can contact any of our Officers. BattleTags: ■ Squizz: Squizz#1910# ■ Rettuclos: Rettuclos#1494 ■ Dedaol: Dedaol#1914 Feel free to whisper us in game for information Website: Feel free to visit our site and fill out an app. www.helmselite.comSquízz2 Dec 27, 2015
Dec 16, 2015 ***IGNORE/DELETE*** Remove :)Chatunk0 Dec 16, 2015
Dec 12, 2015 [H] <Haven> 13/13H Lfm ranged DPS Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (then only two nights after progression) We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time, we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We aim to be a top ten contender on our realm and maintain a healthy world ranking. We at Haven believe we can achieve these goals by focusing on Heroic raiding for now, and mythic to come in the future. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but can't keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Couples are welcome and encouraged to join, whether you both raid, or just one, and all alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitment We will consider all classes and roles, with flex raid sizes we balance accordingly for the evening. With that said, we are in need of more ranged dps, the current rolls/classes we are looking for are: Mage (dps) Druid (boomkin) Hunter (BM or Marks) Warlock (any) Shaman (Ele) And any competent adult players that are interested in a raid schedule that will work with your obligations and responsibilities. We have a very solid 15 man raid config, these roles will let us expand raid size, and help fill in nights when work or real life takes people away. We value our personal lives and such greatly, which again is why we are looking for adults to join our guild. Thank you for reading, feel free to contact any of us in game, even ask for mumble info hang out for an evening to get to know us.Viliv9 Dec 12, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Me drawing Durotan! *.* Hi guys! So, i did a really cool art of our dear Durotan, from the Warcraft movie trailer: D For those who want to take a peek at the video ... it would help a lot. Here it is guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmHNycZdNI AH! One mere thing, had posted here before a drawing I did of Garrosh. is old but well worth checking out! I will leave the post below: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/13840764125#1 Thanks for everyone !!! and... sorry for bad english :DAlcantis0 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 Tindapipe - Garrosh, Welfare Noob of the Day Ninja looted gear from me on my alt warlock when I rolled a 100 in Hellfire then booted me. No skin off my dack, just shows his character as a human to be a ninja with ghetto 690 gear. \m/Unhuman0 Nov 16, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 Any guild have a Facebook page or Twitter? Any guild on Garrosh involved in social media? Our guild is interested in connecting people beyond just your avatar. If other guild are involved in social media post it here I would love to like it and follow it. http://www.facebook.com/GUILDETA http://www.twitter.com/GUILDETA or be friend in Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/GUILDETA Our youtube channel is in development... Thanks! Var www.GUILDETA.com Varzeus1 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 WTS Maldo's Sword Cane, best offer. http://www.wowhead.com/item=59463/maldos-sword-caneEzriae0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Paying 10k for Marauder's Tunic (BoE Green) Need some help with a transmog item. I've been farming for this item on and off for a couple months. Its now the last piece needed to complete a male transmog. I don't expect anyone to go farm for it(it seems to have an extremely low drop rate or rng has been awful for me), but if you have one laying around and are looking for an easy 10k, just CoD to this character. www.wowhead.com/item=15567/marauders-tunic Thanks for any help =]Astara0 Nov 6, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 closed Are you a former 10 man progression guild? Are you tired and frustrated trying to keep 10 extra raiders? Are you struggling to keep all 20 raiders dedicated and online for raids? Are you tired of having to forego progression because a handful of people who shouldn't even be raiding at the mythic level fail to log in on time or even at all? So are we. Sick Society is a former 10man heroic progression guild that was forced into 20 man for mythics. We are having all the same issues i noted above and are looking for like minded raiders who are dedicated and show up on time 98% of the time ready and excited to raid. We want to continue to push mythic progression but have been slowed because not everyone is progression oriented and knows exactly what that means. Sick Society has been raiding together 5+ years under the same leadership/officers. Everything is up for negotiation except we require you to join us. Our GM and officers have put so much effort into the guild that option is off the table. If you have a group of raiders and are tired of spending hours each day recruiting and getting casual raiders or worse nothing, and would like to discuss the possibility of a merger please add my btag crystal#1295Adorãbella0 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 <Crusade> 2/13M Selling Carries <Crusade> Kel'Thuzad 2/13M is offering to sell a select few bosses while we finish gearing out our core raiders. What does this mean to you? (1) you get a super discount on the bosses (2) super discount on the loot should you have a chance to purchase it What we are offering: - Heroic Manny - Heroic Archimonde - Heroic Soc - Heroic Tyrant - Heroic Fel - Heroic Xhul - Heroic Iskar Date: Every Sunday (6pm - 9pm MST) Every Tuesday (6pm - 630pm MST - Normal Arch) Prices: ... Reserve: ... Reserve; 100% guaranteed the piece of gear is yours; if it drops, no questions asked Note: BiS is priority for our raiders, however, if something drops that nobody needs of course you can buy it. The application listed below will let you know if your piece of gear is available from the bosses, as it is updated each week to allow more and more pieces of gear to be sold during our carry/buyer runs. Interested? Post below or contact via website - www.crusadekt.com/sales // Marine4you#1870 There is a max of 4 carries per weekWillferrâll3 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 26, 2015 Looking for realm hops! (6/13M hfc too..) Hello, I will keep this short, I am looking for a few people from this realm to realm hop to from mine. For obvious reasons, pets, mounts, rares ect. In return I will gladly let you realm hop to my higher realm for whatever reason you may want to do so. I also enjoy raiding ALOT. Currently 6/13 mythic cleared both heroic and normal many many times, I would gladly help any guild finally clear their heroics/normals as those are indeed hoppable :) If you are interested feel free to btag me @ Mario#1772! Look forward to meeting some of you guys :)Toetagged0 Oct 26, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 683 Affliction seeks HFC raiding guild! DragonBoy57#1201 on garrosh, weekends are great, thursday/tuesday nights are greatBlackdeed0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 22, 2015 Monolith is currently recruiting Monolith is currently recruiting all roles for its new second team and our main teams bench as we look to expand our team our main team is 7/13H with multiple people who are more then that http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garrosh/Monolith we will be starting the second team in normal as some people will need gear but plan to move to heroics as soon as possible current rolls needed SECOND TEAM TANKS 2 DPS all types HEALS 4 Main team bench tank: non dk or monk DPS: warrior druid pally (full on hunters) Heals: disc holy raids for main team are Sat/Sun 6:30 server raids for second team are Weds/Thurs 12:30 at night server add my Btag ( Wraa#1360 ) or leave yours so i can contact youWralock2 Oct 22, 2015
Oct 20, 2015 Having a hard time getting guild signatures Does anyone have an Alli toon on Garrosh that wouldn't mind signing it? :) I've been trying to offer a good amount of gold, but I haven't been able to find anyone yet.Ezriae0 Oct 20, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 LF Guild Charter Signatures I am finding it almost impossible to get any signatures. Would anyone be willing to help? I am willing to pay. Thank youHolocaster0 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 [A] Chaos Unsion, 2/13 Mythic Greetings Garrosh friends! I come to you from the far away land of Fizzcrank/Aggramar to offer an opportunity for Mythic raiding! Our raiding roster has felt the whip of the harsh September school mistress and we have found ourselves in need of dedicated raiders who want to help us move forward in our Mythic progression. We are an Alliance only guild, and this opportunity would require you to server transfer (and Faction change, if Horde) to Fizzcrank. Our realm is small, and we are one of only two Mythic guilds currently. If the big fish in a small pond analogy appeals to you, you may just like it here! Our details are below. I hope to chat with some of you shortly! Sincerely, Èli (AustinS#1445) *Heroic cross realm try outs will be required* <Chaos Unison> offers you Mythic progression raiding! From humble beginnings in 2012, we have grown from a small group of friends puging our raids to a guild that is competitive on our combined realm rankings! Our philosophy is two fold: Make progress and have fun! If you enjoy memes about pugs, think spandex is sexy, and enjoy a raid atmosphere that is both serious and laid back at the same time (yes, it's a paradox, don't question it!), then we might be the guild for you :-D Progression: 2/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid Days: Progression on Tuesday & Thursday Alt Heroic on SaturdayRaid Times: 6:45-10:30pm server (Central) Ideal Applicants (that's you!) We are seeking exceptional players for Mythic progression! There is a place on our team for you if you are... Dedicated and reliable Skilled at playing your character Skilled at mastering raid mechanics Positive in stressful situations Willing to put the betterment of your team above your own personal gain Patient and willing to put in the time and effort needed to down difficult content Looking to have fun and make some great friends Immediate Openings We encourage any player who believes they have something to offer our group to contact us, regardless of our immediate needs. We have immediate open spots for the following class/specs: Tanks Blood Death Knight DPS Rogue- Any Spec Warlock- Any Spec Hunter- Marksmen Death Knight- Frost Healers Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman Please visit our website at www.chaosunison.com and take a look through our policies. If everything sounds good to you, feel free to contact one of our officers in game or submit an application. If you have additional questions feel free to ask! Please contact a member of our leadership team in game! Èli (B-Tag: AustinS#1445) Rhak (B-Tag: Rhak#1213)Emryn0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 Garrosh needs a Server Merge/Connection. Check our realm pop: https://realmpop.com/us-garrosh.html Let's get this !@#$ going so we don't have so much trouble recruiting raiders all the time. I know other raiding guild's like <Awaken> would be much happier actually having people looking for raiding guilds instead of the occasional raider once in awhile. Come on guys!Mildelyn3 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Join the Raider Classifieds Are you a guild looking for better, more creative ways to recruit and network with other players? Are you a player looking for a new guild, new friends or for xrealm puggers? If you're on Facebook join the Raider Classifieds group page and post an ad. https://www.facebook.com/groups/211912439007236/Ellenah0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 22, 2015 Need Vial of the Sands crafted Looking for anyone on the Garrosh realm with the alchemy recipe for Vial of the Sands. Will tipDeadzeppelin0 Sep 22, 2015
Sep 17, 2015 (A) <The Fall> is recruiting LATE NIGHT Raid Hello all! I'm Oniss, currently starting a new for the upcoming expac Legion! Starting on Garrosh. Currently recruiting Every and ALL people wanting in, I'm leveling a warlock to main in the expansion, I have lots of previous experience raiding / raid leading and guild leading. Our raid times will most like be Tuesday-Thursday and an optional Monday if everyone is down, from 12 AM to 3 AM EST. Please send me a tell or in-game mail at Oniss or add me via Battle.net @ Orsan#1522Oniss0 Sep 17, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Survey on your gaming experiences Hi all, I am posting this for a friend. She is a researcher (and avid gamer) who studies online behavior. Please help her study helping in video games by filling out this short survey on your thoughts and experiences: https://utdallas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8udkMXIk5MKah9j Thank you. TriageTriage0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 Looking for a new home, how is Garrosh? I am a veteran player wanting to return to the game after an extended break (~2yr). Currently planning on dragging a few friends along for the ride. After looking at some estimated information for Garrosh (progression, population, ratio, etc), I think it may be a good fit. but, not sure which side we'll play. Would anyone be willing to share their opinion of the server? How is the actual server population? Any congestion in cities, or while questing? Poor queue times? What is the overall demeanor of the server (city chat and such)? Always hostile or trolly? Friendly and willing to help? How is the economy? Fairly stable? Lack of items/materials? Everything overpriced? Any info would be very much appreciated! Thanks.Pamugo10 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 <Dark Horse> is recruiting! (A) <Dark Horse> is now recruiting raiders for Mythic content. Dark Horse established itself as the top Alliance raiding guild on Garrosh shortly after our raid team’s formation late SoO and has continued to hold that spot during WoD. Currently we are 12/13 H HFC and 12/13 N HFC. We went 7/7 H Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF pre- 6.2. We’re looking for more exceptional players to push higher progression with. We’re currently open to recruit all roles and classes for our core group. With the following in high demand: Tanks: ------- Healers: MW Monk Resto Shaman Disc Priest Dps: Boomkin Hunter Mage Ele Shaman Dps with a good tank/healing os Raid times are Tue/Sun 8:15-11:30 EST Loot System: Loot Council Please contact Nisth, Wrst, Turani or Thionà for more info.Thionà27 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 Delete deleteSindah1 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 <BehindTheCurve> Is recruiting! We are a social/raiding guild with a semi-hardcore raid team that is currently progressing through Normal and Heroic Hellfire Citadel. We are aiming to get into mythic content while it is current. We are relaxed raiders that want to progress. Having fun is encouraged but we get serious when the fightin starts. We focus on progression and not gear so we can get the kills and move forwards as a guild. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm Est and do an alt raid Thursday/Friday 8:00-11:00pm Est. We are actively recruiting all classes, but we are primarily looking for ranged dps and healers to fill out our core raid team. You can apply to join the guild on our website (http://behindthecurve.enjin.com/) and if you have any questions about our raid team or guild in general feel free to add us (or talk to an officer) anytime and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Soccaplaya22#1879 (Rakitin) Liz#1787 (Zilana/Corzilly) foof#1434 (Apropos)Rakitin0 Sep 3, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 Connected realms? Hello all, I was thinking of transferring to Garrosh and I would like to know what realms are connected to this one? And is this realm a US realm? I would like a low pop server to call home so any info on these would be nice. Please and thank you. :)Nalathia3 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 any casual alliance guilds? Im looking for a guild for folks above 30 that play casually and socially?Orlee2 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 New US player looking for guild Hey all, I'm an EU player (+5 East coast time, +7 west coast time) looking for a guild. I'm currently playing alliance and trying to level all classes to 100 and am at 40 with most toons. Any guilds looking for a dedicated altoholic on a mission?Tippler4 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 Any Latin/Spanish guild? // Guild latina? Hi, I'm looking for a latin/spanish guild in Garrosh realm... my realm is pretty full xD thanks! Hola, busco una guild latina o española acá en Garrosh. Saludos gracias.Malsandar0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Looking to buy the name Aell If anybody has this name on any of their alts I'd be willing to pay gold for it. It's a name I've used since I started in vanilla and I'd prefer it for an alt of mine. Can reply to me here or in-game. Thank you!Daoloth0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 Arms Warrior looking for a PvP Guild I am looking for a PvP guild on the Garrosh Realm. I will play from Monday to Sunday. Please leave a comment if you are interested in having me in your PvP guild.Vitamaster1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Where do you guys in the Horde hang out? I never come across anybody while playing. Considering even changing realm so lonely :/Erecto0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 LF New Realm What would you say to a veteran player looking for a new realm top come back to WoW after a five month hiatus? Would you recommend this realm?Knufflebunny1 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 LF Late Night Raid Team I am interested in finding a raid team that raids late. Raid times starting around 1 or 2 am eastern as I don't get home from work until about 12:40. Starting in Hellfire on normal difficulty is fine as long as clearing heroic is a goal. Some Mythic would be fine but is not a goal of mine so it's not necessary.Overdraw1 Aug 11, 2015