Garrosh

Aug 29, 2015 Connected realms? Hello all, I was thinking of transferring to Garrosh and I would like to know what realms are connected to this one? And is this realm a US realm? I would like a low pop server to call home so any info on these would be nice. Please and thank you. :)Nalathia3 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 29, 2015 any casual alliance guilds? Im looking for a guild for folks above 30 that play casually and socially?Orlee2 Aug 29, 2015
Aug 28, 2015 New US player looking for guild Hey all, I'm an EU player (+5 East coast time, +7 west coast time) looking for a guild. I'm currently playing alliance and trying to level all classes to 100 and am at 40 with most toons. Any guilds looking for a dedicated altoholic on a mission?Tippler4 Aug 28, 2015
Aug 25, 2015 Any Latin/Spanish guild? // Guild latina? Hi, I'm looking for a latin/spanish guild in Garrosh realm... my realm is pretty full xD thanks! Hola, busco una guild latina o española acá en Garrosh. Saludos gracias.Malsandar0 Aug 25, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Looking to buy the name Aell If anybody has this name on any of their alts I'd be willing to pay gold for it. It's a name I've used since I started in vanilla and I'd prefer it for an alt of mine. Can reply to me here or in-game. Thank you!Daoloth0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 Arms Warrior looking for a PvP Guild I am looking for a PvP guild on the Garrosh Realm. I will play from Monday to Sunday. Please leave a comment if you are interested in having me in your PvP guild.Vitamaster1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Where do you guys in the Horde hang out? I never come across anybody while playing. Considering even changing realm so lonely :/Erecto0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 LF New Realm What would you say to a veteran player looking for a new realm top come back to WoW after a five month hiatus? Would you recommend this realm?Knufflebunny1 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 LF Late Night Raid Team I am interested in finding a raid team that raids late. Raid times starting around 1 or 2 am eastern as I don't get home from work until about 12:40. Starting in Hellfire on normal difficulty is fine as long as clearing heroic is a goal. Some Mythic would be fine but is not a goal of mine so it's not necessary.Overdraw1 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 Any of the Garrosh Originals still around? Hit me up! /lonely Drothvader#1215Drothvader40 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 Selling TCG Pets!! Title says it all I have seven TCG pets for sale, all level 25. Pets are listed below, please add me to battle tag, Angelusofnex#1291, send me an in-game mail or whisper to discuss prices. Rocket Chicken Soul-Trader Beacon - sold Dragon Kite - sold Spectral Tiger Cub - sold Hippogryph Hatchling - sold Grell Moss - sold Tuskarr Kite - soldAngelusvitae1 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 <A> (US-Sargeras) LF DPS for a Semi-Hardcore Greeting prospective members! Tired of Mythic? Can't get into a guild? Your Guild collapsed? Need a fun place to raid? Come see us! My name is Marcus. I am the Co-GM and raid-leader of Legends Anonymous (US-Sargeras). LA was formed last September as an alternative to the typical Warcraft Guild. It was started by my brother and some RL friends that just wanted a relaxed, fun place to enjoy Normal/Heroic content with the added ease of the new flexible scaling. We are a true friends/family guild that enjoys the complexity of the game without the stringent requirements of a hardcore guild. We are strictly a Normal/Heroic guild. We do not do Mythic whatsoever. Most of our members have been raiding together for years in a more hardcore environment but have flocked to LA to enjoy the content without too much stress. In fact, 80% of our members have returned to WoW from a long-absence to raid with their friends that referred them to us. Although we never kept track of our guild ranking, we soon found out that on a highly competitive and active PvE server, LA is currently in the Top 5 on the server against guilds that have NEVER killed a Mythic boss. We have achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on both Imperator and Blackhand. ***We are currently 12/13 NHFC and 7/13H HFC.*** In WoW, the community has defined guilds into two types: Hardcore – Pushing Mythic content, strenuous schedule and attendance requirement, strict demands on performance. Casual – Raids occasionally with minimal requirements and decent to minimal progression. We do not identify ourselves as either. We are first and foremost a community of WoW players that enjoys the content but cannot go through another Mythic/Hardcore environment. We have flexible attendance requirements but most of our raiders have 90% attendance due to our relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. We want our members to enjoy their experience rather than force them into certain DPS/HPS requirements. SCHEDULE Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7:30 PM Server (Central) to 10:30 PM Server (Central). We always encourage our members to try to attend as much as they can. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Speakers and a working microphone. Good attitude and love of the game! Ability to learn with a team to tackle Normal/Heroic raiding mechanics. Nerd Screams during progression boss kills (Optional but encouraged). LOOT SYSTEM We are currently using EPGP for Heroic Tier/Trinkets/Weapons and a simple /roll for all other items. This will ensure that all members that attend more often are able to have the tools they need to progress while giving our more flexible players a chance at some loot. We closed recruitment early into Highmaul due to our high raid attendance. As they always do, real-life commitments (which are more important than WoW raiding) have left us with a couple of holes to fill on our heroic raid team. While we usually leave recruitment on a referral system, I had great success recruiting on Reddit and WoW forums and meeting new friends who wanted to enjoy the game with a community. To get a good idea as to what kind of guild we are, check out the following videos that show both our progression and the off-night events we run. https://www.youtube.com/user/legendsguild1 Check out these kill videos and events! Heroic Imp Kill Blackhand Kill Leggie Awards Roast of Marcus We usually have a raid composition of around 20-25 raiders that are free to come and go as they please during the night to meet any RL commitments. But we have some classes that aren’t represented well that we’d like to fill with new friends to add to the community. Therefore, we have opened recruitment to the following classes. We prefer the person over the class/skill, but we do need these classes currently. If you do not have much experience in this tier, we have always been a guild that helps our members learn the fights. HIGH Windwalker Monk Boomkin Due to the nature of our current progression, we are looking for semi-geared players. With the new apexis/baleful gearing system, most people can gear up to around 680 in a matter of days. That being said, we will only be accepting trial applications for those at least 685 item level. If you are interested, please visit www.legendsanonymous.com , create an account, and fill out an application on our forums. If you’d like to contact me directly, hit me up via Btag Marcus#11985.Márcús0 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 680 Druid looking for raiding guild Plz help. I can't find any actually nice and fun guilds who are raiding anything. I actually like the guild I'm in but their just looking at starting HM normal while I'm putting Hellfire. [code][/code]Tolkia3 Aug 6, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 <Novus> Casual Fri/Sat Raiding 8/13N, 4/13H <Novus> is a small, casual guild that consists of family members and real life friends, so the group is pretty tight-knit and comfortable with each other. We've lost a few members due to real life obligations so we are looking for more members in our raiding group. Raid Schedule: Friday - 8PM EST - Midnight EST Saturday - 8PM EST - Midnight EST What We Need: Healers We are currently looking for 1-2 healers of any class (Prefer Druid and/or Shaman) DPS We are currently looking for 5-6 DPS of any class Our Past Progression: N HM: 7/7 H HM: 7/7 N BRF: 10/10 H BRF: 10/10 Contact Mellindia in game or add Monica#1809 for more information.Mellindia1 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 LF 680+ DPS for N HFC <Eternal Creators> is 7/7 N HM and 10/10 N BRF Alliance Progression guild on Terenas/Hydraxis. We are currently searching for more dps (melee and ranged) who want to be dedicated raiders to join our guild. We raid every Friday and Saturday night at 6pm-11pm CST. We're going to start Norm HFC, so those new to raiding are welcome! We're patient, fun, and mature. We have Mumble and a Guild FB page! We also do legacy dungeons/raids! Contact me via this post or in game: Evee-Terenas or my officers Neithia-Terenas and Praetorrian-Terenas. Also, my btag is: Hazelharlot#1445Evee0 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Are you a Mythic raider and want to make 15k+ Are you a Mythic raider and want to make 15k+ gold in 4 hours of raiding? My HFC GDKP at 7pm-11pm PST on July 31 is filling up well and it's looking like 20k-30k gold will be the split. An exceptional amount of talented and wealthy players have already been enlisted in this group, and we need more talented players to push through the content our wealthy spenders deserve. Sign up, line your pockets with gold, and help some brothers and sisters out with gearing up. To be considered for a carrier spot, you must have cleared 12/13 heroics in HFC. Sufficiently geared alts are welcome. As always, skill is greater than gear. Carriers are not required to bid on upgrades. Feel free to apply or contact me in-game Google Docs App Real ID: Teknique#1617Teknîque0 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 22, 2015 Between Dead and Dying New guild recruiting all levels and play styles. Seeking to get a raid group together. We are PVE focused, social and laid back.Muteshal0 Jul 22, 2015
Jul 14, 2015 To all Guilds: Study on Text Chat in WoW Hi all, I’m reaching out to guilds to see if any are interested in donating text chat logs for a study by Penn State researchers on communication in WoW — specifically, on similarities/differences between the language of mainstream players and roleplayers. The study is the first of several we hope to do in order to shed light on the unique forms of social interaction in MMORPGs that are often overlooked by non-gamers. We have already collected chat logs from roleplay guilds, and are seeking logs from guilds focused on PvE, PvP, raiding, etc. for comparison. We realize that most raiding guilds use voice chat, but any and all text chat logs you might have are appreciated. The logs can be from any channels, scenarios, or timeframes so long as they are not roleplay. **The chat logs will not be shared or reproduced in any form, and any personally identifying information in them will be removed prior to analysis if you have not already done so. (IRL references will be deleted and character names will be replaced with codes.) Please feel free to delete any IRL identifiers and/or search and replace names with codes yourself before submitting the chat logs.** Chat logs should be submitted in .txt format (your-guild-name-or-alias.txt) to this secure Box at Penn State link: sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/chat-log-submissions/ Your guild’s contributions will be acknowledged in any publications that result from the study, if you wish it. For confirmation from other WoW players that this study is connected to the Pennsylvania State University and is not a scam, please visit this thread on the Ravenholdt forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300410432 Feel free to ask any questions on this thread, on our own forums (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/forums), or via email (bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu), and to check out our list of FAQs (sites.psu.edu/narratingplay/FAQs). Thank you for your consideration! Benwick The Bednar Digital Humanities Research Team The Pennsylvania State University bednardigitalhumanities@psu.edu sites.psu.edu/narratingplayBenwick0 Jul 14, 2015
Jul 5, 2015 685 R shaman 683 Ench LF raiding guild Hi i am currently on Garrosh server i have several 100's Riannon is my highest ilvl and best toon i play i'm looking for a raiding guild that raids 10 PM till w/e central time . I took abreak from the game before release of patch 6.2 and wanting to hit the ground running with HFC . i have only done LFR HFC currently but i know how to watch video's and read up on strats ( Not looking for a handout) !!!! If you have any questions or want to talk my Btag is Zeris#1675 in game Thank you for your timeRiánnon0 Jul 5, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 [H] Are there any AM guilds? Are there any AM raiding guilds on this server? I work evenings and have family time after work so my play times are usually 8AM-1PM EST everyday. Looking to raid, very competent, can play tank/heals/dps. Just getting a feeling for whats out there. :D <3Frëyja0 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Resto/Kin Druid looking for a Guild Hello. I have been away for a minute and am now returning to look into raiding again. Exp is in my profile, and I have been raiding Mythic/Heroic as far back as heroic was introduced as hard mode in WotLK. I have been on various characters during my 8 year span of this game and have experienced all roles. I am currently boomkin spec with resto OS. I was originally resto in beginning of WOD but went boomkin due to the abundance of healers that I was raiding with. Now, I am rebuilding my resto spec and am almost up to par with it. I am seeking a raid team that is interested in heroic content.. Mythic would be better but I am not an ego stroker and don't need mythic to feel good about myself. I will be considered raid placement here on Garrosh for about a week then will be seeking other servers if I do not find something. Please send me an in game tell/mail if interested in talking.. I will let you know I have been away for a few months and I do not have logs to present, so if that is a major criteria, I'm sorry it is what it is...Nawlins0 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 looking for a new guild home on horde I am looking for a casual guild that has room for folks with the aarp membership, that has guild activities like old raids for fun and mogs, instance runs and an overall active membership. With the emphasis on being casual and social because having a crew to run with makes the game fun! I have several 100s that are on different servers that I would consider moving for the right guild.Nisah0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 LF Gold/silver CM'S! Name's Taryen! A 10x 9/9 MoP gold champion. Used to do carries and regular gold runs through open raids. So no newbie to Cm's fast pace, tough pulls and possible strategies. I am an extremely fast learner concerning Cm's. No..im not really looking to build my own team….I've done ENOUGH of that in the past..however if the opportunity presents itself in the near future, so be it! I can either tank, heal, ranged dps or melee dps depending. Classes are Druid, Shaman, Warlock and Paladin (Listed strongest to weakest) Give me a b-tag invite If any of the above can serve! Akiak#1997 over and outTaryen0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 {H} Crush "For the Horde" Need Heals Crush is a heroic raiding guild on Thrall a PVE, EST Server, and while we may tackle some Mythic content that is not our goal. ABOUT US: Crush is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We try not to take ourselves too seriously when we raid, so when we die we just run back and try again . With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. "I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with Crush, I really enjoy playing again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and carry on. If you are looking for a positive raid experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then Crush is the guild for you!" Zuul At Crush we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. This may slow our progession a bit, but the raids tend to be a lot more fun. We currently raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8pm-11pm server time.(EST) 7/7 HighMaul (No one really does Highmaul anymore do they?) 7/10N 6/10H BRF We lost a husband & wife healing team and that really slowed our progress. We are looking to jump into Hellfire Citadel when it drops. For more information please visit or apply at http://thrall-crush.enjin.com/home. Read our guild charter under the forums section for more information about Crush. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed. You can contact Zuúl, Unholyend or Bendie online. Good luck in you search and I hope we hear from you. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Zuúl1 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Frost Mage Looking for a Raiding Home. I've been trying to find a raiding guild. And have doing PuGs in the meantime. Looking for a more steady place to do my raiding. Currently, 673 Item Level and 7/7 Heroic HM and 1/10 Normal BRF (Gruul) and 1/10 Heroic BRF (Hanz & Franz)Cruzze1 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 (A) <Legacy of Darkness> is recruiting Legacy of Darkness is a fresh new guild starting a 20 man Raid team. We would like to start with Normal Highmaul so we can create a cohesive team that works well together. Requirements and rules: • Must be 18+ • Must be able to show up almost every raid night. (If something happens to where you are not able to make it, please send and officer, GM, or raid lead an in-game mail saying that you will not make it to raid.) • Loot will be master loot • Everyone gets one piece of loot for MS once per raid until everyone has gotten a piece. We do this so that way it is fair to everyone and we can progress at a normal rate with no one getting left behind. • If a piece makes it to OS roll and you have already received a piece then you may roll for that piece. • Do not speak over the raid lead, please patiently wait your turn to speak. All comments and suggestions will be taken into consideration as we are a team, but please be respectful. • There will be no tolerance for rudeness or destructive criticism. • Please be at the very least 645 item level so we don’t have to wipe a bunch of times. (If you are not 645 but would still like to raid please message an officer, GM, or Co-gm and we can work something out.) The following Classes and Specs are still needed for our raid team: • Blood DK • Protection Warrior • Disc Priest • Holy Pally • Resto Shaman • Mage • Hunter x2 • Warlock • Balance Druid x2 • Ele Shaman • Rogue • Monk (DPS)x2 • DK(DPS) • Feral Druid Please wisper Yourhlghness (L instead of an i) or Braelastrana for more information or an invite.Yourhlghness0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 [A] Wildfire (Proudmoore) LFM Wildfire is looking for more players. We raid 8-11 EST Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are looking for people to help us push down rest of heroic BRF and move into a little bit of mythic. Ideal players for Wildfire will be more concerned about people rather than progression. We are looking for progression but want to do it with good people rather than just pure numbers. Currently we a recruiting for the following a couple range and melee DPS. If your interested please contact myself, Varinda or Roserzhus. Or feel free to drop a app at http://wildfirewow.enjin.com/home We also do Alt/ Drunk raids on Fridays and Saturday normally BRF normals. as well as PVP and other things people ask for. If your looking for fun people and want to kill some bosses please look us up.Gorddum0 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 6, 2015 [H]<Nefarius> 7/10M BRF - Looking for Healers <Nefarius> - Terrokar U.S. looking for a reliable healer(s) and dps for our mythic roster. We are currently 7/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry. Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11PM server. We currently have a solid group of raiders but are lacking reliable healers, which is hindering our progression. Our guild can be viewed on wow progress at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/terokkar/Nefarius To apply please visit our website at http://nefarius-guild.enjin.com/recruitment. Add me if you have any questions Sympathee#1920. All players are welcome to apply, serious inquiries only. Will pay for transfers for dependable, committed healers. ThanksSympathee0 Jun 6, 2015
May 29, 2015 Raid Mechanics Hey everyone, Knowing that in lfr a lot of people don't know mechanics and, i'm guilty of this as well sometimes, I was wondering if there are websites, youtube channels, etc that lay out the mechanics of each fight? Everyone seems to know the mechanics quite well and it always takes me a while to catch up. Thanks for any reply'sAfkautoshoot3 May 29, 2015
May 27, 2015 [H] Cozy, Adult, Asskickery Guild for you. En Taro Adun is a looking for a casual adult players like you. Enjoy the game as you wish while kickin' !@# in raid together as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are looking for people (not only your character). It would be great if you are... • An adult: mature, descent, kind hearted and considerate person. * Good player: Those who knows how to jump out of fire--unless we're all in it together. * Play Casually: We are active from 5pm - 12:00am EST, We all have lives, career, family and require sleep. • Kick $%^: When it's time to raid, we are ready to roll. Flask, Reputation, gears, all good to go. • You: are self sufficient and motivated. We are allergic to... * Asshats • Bull-*!@s • Children, who are unsupervised. • Gear oriented people. We care what's inside you, not whats on you. If you are interested please submit an application. Pardon the website for it's still under construction. Thank you :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Varzeus38 May 27, 2015
May 22, 2015 <A> 630 GS Prot War LF Raiding Guild After a long hiatus (Pre Season 4 BC), I've finally decided to start WoW up again, and I'm looking for an active raiding guild that is in need of a Tank/DPS. My past experience includes being one of the server firsts to clear Kara (hey, it was hard with only greens back in the day). After my guild fell apart I went on to PvP, but again, looking to get together with some serious raiders to down some content, whisper Urbanyouths and I can happily provide more info, whatever you want.Urbanyouths0 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 [Elf You] LFM Casual Raiding 9:30-12:30 ST <Elf You> is a collection of friends. Several of our players have played since Vanilla. Recently the large majority of our group has come back to World of Warcraft to enjoy future content. We will quickly clear normal mode, push into heroics, and round out the tier with possibly a mythic kill or two. We are looking for mature, but not so mature adults who like to have a good time and get stuff down. We like to cut up and have a good time while doing the above, but are serious when necessary. Our raid leader is 9/10M and will ensure that we are progressing on a tight schedule whilst keeping it fun. He stepped down from his position in <At All Costs> of Kel'thuzad after a recent ban wave for botting (tisk tisk tisk). Raid times are T/TR 9:30-12:30 ST. We will be assembling roughly a 13-15 man roster for the initial push 6/2/15. Primary Recruitment Goals: Tank (1 Vacant Spot)- Brewmaster Monk - Medium Blood DK - High DPS (2 Vacant Spots)- Druid (Balance) - Medium Warlock - High Death Knight - High Healers (Swing)- Paladin - Medium Monk - Medium Any exceptional applicants or just simply people interested don't hesitate to contact me and I'll see what I can do for you! This will be a casual serious raid environment, we value raiders time. We respect that real life comes first and don't mind it. If you'd like to be a part of something special. Add Enrix #1222 on BTag Casuals/Levels Welcome!Diovan0 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 healer and tank looking for some help family members stop playing before i could get some things done. with that said i'm looking for lvl100 tank and heals that can do heroic wod dungeon spam. days Monday, Wednesday, and maybe Friday. Hours are 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. CDT Midwest time zone. (Chicago,Il) Free repairs, food, and flasks will be given before each run upon completion of the following achv's both tank and healer will get a 10k gold bonus. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9388/guild-draenor-dungeon-hero http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9058/leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Disclaimer please read. must be same tank and/or healer while farming achievements to qualify for 10k gold bonus. must complete *both* achievements, NO bonus for only one achievement. I'm logd in off and on all day and most of the nightSnoreye0 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 Alberta/Canada Players Unite Just Seeing if there are any active players from Alberta or Canada in General. Just started playing again casually and relearning how to play this game again!Aladazart7 May 20, 2015
May 17, 2015 [H] <Haven> LFM! Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: tues/weds/thurs 10pm-1am EST We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are aiming to be among the top guilds on Garrosh and push into the top guilds world wide.We at Haven believe we can achieve these goals by focusing on Heroic Raiding. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but cant keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitmentSteelforge1 May 17, 2015
May 13, 2015 Why are top 5 "Garrosh" Guilds Horde??? This seems a little unfair. .just saying, post your speculation.Çatellus5 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 @Bargon Enjoyed our little chat while in BG at the GY. :)Necrobutcher87 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 <Our Guild Name Doesnt Fi> is now recruiting for its core raid team. We currently have openings for 3 healers and 8 DPS. We are planning on raiding Highmaul on Tuesday and BRF on Thursday. Requirements Must have Ventrilo. Req. iLvl of 640 for N HM and 650 for N BRF. Must show up to raids. That's pretty much it.Sharkthedark0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beaut please contact me via battle tag, i've been searching for a very long time so please let me know if you run across him! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö0 May 10, 2015
May 5, 2015 need guild sigs, paying 100 gold(need 3) i cant find a single person from garrosh, on my server to sign the charter so im here, ill pay 100g a sig i just need 3Poofnut0 May 5, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 (IFEC) Garrosh casual guild lfm tues-wed BRF We currently raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30 pm est server time ending at 11pm. We are in need of a Resto Shaman healer , Ranged Moonkin dps and a Lock. Possible Feral druid , Rogue or Enhancement shaman for Melee. Very casual guild . Very much would love to find a player open to be Raid Leader for our runs. For more information , hit me up in game on either Kojones or Ishudgo.Thx for your time.Kojones0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Xrealm Horde late night LF 1 heals/Rdps 8/10H Hello! <Undoing> is currently recruiting new members on Zul'Jin to help progress through new and upcoming raiding content. We are composed of laid back and friendly members who take their raiding seriously but doesn't mind joking around while achieving our goals. We are currently 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry in progression. We're looking for a dedicated few to help us in our endeavors and share our successes. We are looking for skilled reliable people to join our guild. X-realm trials with the idea you will xfer if its a fit. Our current raid times are as follows: Thursday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Thursday Night) Saturday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Saturday Night) If raid needs to be extended for an additional 3rd day, it will be planned it advance and members will be given notice. Please be able to pay attention to detail, know the specifics of your class, have Ventrilo client installed, and be dedicated to your raid attendance. If you are a great fit for our group, the raid typically provides flasks, pots, and food if needed. Just bring your A Game and determination. We are currently recruiting the following: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Mage If you do not play the class or specification listed above please feel free to still apply and admission will be decided on a need basis or as a trial. If you are interested in joining us feel free to reach out to the following BTags and we hope to hear from you soon: JMoney5032#1156 Knox#1691Typo0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Casual raiding guild LFM Awesome people (Garr You are on the server Garrosh ! You are with the Horde! You have a life outside of WoW! The guild En Taro Adun wants you to join it's ranks. Our guild is a casual one. Raid, PvP, instancing, leveling characters, achievement runs. Name it! We do it all... casually! ;) Most members is in their 30's and 40's and we have kids. This is a friendly place. Come and join us. VIsit GuildETA.comNazdrac1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 <A> Deity LF Raiders - DPS & Healers Deity is looking for dps/healers for our Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11 pm raids. Guild membership is not required, but you are welcome to join the guild. Deity is an adult only casual raiding guild. Many of us have been raiding together steadily since Cata. Several of our regulars are re-speccing into new roles, so we will be running Normal Highmaul & normal BRF while trying to gear up. Highmaul 6/7N & 2/7 Heroic, BRF 5/10 Normal Whisper Lees(Lunalees), Minifinny(Finnydinny) or Deathbreas(Cathbreas) in game. Or really anyone in the guild. You can whisper on PUG nights if you want to come along and see if it is a good fit.Lees1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 En Taro Adu - We need YOU! En Taro Adun is a looking for a casual adult players like you. Enjoy the game as you wish while kickin' !@# in raid together as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are looking for people (not only your character). It would be great if you are... • An adult: mature, descent, kind hearted and considerate person. * Good player: Those who knows how to jump out of fire--unless we're all in it together. * Play Casually: We are active from 5pm - 12:00am EST, We all have lives, career, family and require sleep. • Kick $%^: When it's time to raid, we are ready to roll. Flask, Reputation, gears, all good to go. • You: are self sufficient and motivated. We are allergic to... * Asshats • Bull-*!@s • Children, who are unsupervised. • Gear oriented people. We care what's inside you, not whats on you. If you are interested please submit an application. Pardon the website for it's still under construction. Thank you :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ravensour0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 Amadeus, post here. Hey Amadeus, post here when you find someone you want me to dig through!Negranda2 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 WH End Times Anyone else reading the events of Warhammer End Times? Completely off topic, I just ate at Famous Daves in Riverside this morning; probably the best ribs and drinks I've had in a while. Odd and honest, their bloody Mary come garnished with pickles...and it worked well.Creepshow0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 [H] <Crush> 6/7N -3/10N LF Heals/DPS Crush is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall. Up until recently I was on Garrosh, but wanted something different so I moved to Thrall to raid with Crush. I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with Crush, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and carry on. If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then Crush is the guild for you. Crush is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We try not to take ourselves too seriously when we raid, so when we die we just run back and try again . With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. At Crush we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We are a 10-15 man Heroic raiding guild, and while we may tackle a few Mythic bosses if we have the people and the opportunity, Mythic raiding isn’t our ultimate goal. We currently raid on Monday & Wednesday from 8pm-11pm server time.(EST) 6/7Norm- 1/7Heroic HighMaul 3/10N Blackrock Foundry For more information please visit or apply at http://thrall-crush.enjin.com/home. Read our guild charter under the forums section for more information about Crush. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed. You can contact Zuúl, Unholyend or Bendie online or if you want to chat contact me at Zuul#1119. Good luck in you search and I hope we hear from you. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Zuúl0 Apr 9, 2015