Garrosh

May 29, 2015 Raid Mechanics Hey everyone, Knowing that in lfr a lot of people don't know mechanics and, i'm guilty of this as well sometimes, I was wondering if there are websites, youtube channels, etc that lay out the mechanics of each fight? Everyone seems to know the mechanics quite well and it always takes me a while to catch up. Thanks for any reply'sAfkautoshoot3 May 29, 2015
May 27, 2015 [H] Cozy, Adult, Asskickery Guild for you. En Taro Adun is a looking for a casual adult players like you. Enjoy the game as you wish while kickin' !@# in raid together as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are looking for people (not only your character). It would be great if you are... • An adult: mature, descent, kind hearted and considerate person. * Good player: Those who knows how to jump out of fire--unless we're all in it together. * Play Casually: We are active from 5pm - 12:00am EST, We all have lives, career, family and require sleep. • Kick $%^: When it's time to raid, we are ready to roll. Flask, Reputation, gears, all good to go. • You: are self sufficient and motivated. We are allergic to... * Asshats • Bull-*!@s • Children, who are unsupervised. • Gear oriented people. We care what's inside you, not whats on you. If you are interested please submit an application. Pardon the website for it's still under construction. Thank you :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Varzeus38 May 27, 2015
May 22, 2015 <A> 630 GS Prot War LF Raiding Guild After a long hiatus (Pre Season 4 BC), I've finally decided to start WoW up again, and I'm looking for an active raiding guild that is in need of a Tank/DPS. My past experience includes being one of the server firsts to clear Kara (hey, it was hard with only greens back in the day). After my guild fell apart I went on to PvP, but again, looking to get together with some serious raiders to down some content, whisper Urbanyouths and I can happily provide more info, whatever you want.Urbanyouths0 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 [Elf You] LFM Casual Raiding 9:30-12:30 ST <Elf You> is a collection of friends. Several of our players have played since Vanilla. Recently the large majority of our group has come back to World of Warcraft to enjoy future content. We will quickly clear normal mode, push into heroics, and round out the tier with possibly a mythic kill or two. We are looking for mature, but not so mature adults who like to have a good time and get stuff down. We like to cut up and have a good time while doing the above, but are serious when necessary. Our raid leader is 9/10M and will ensure that we are progressing on a tight schedule whilst keeping it fun. He stepped down from his position in <At All Costs> of Kel'thuzad after a recent ban wave for botting (tisk tisk tisk). Raid times are T/TR 9:30-12:30 ST. We will be assembling roughly a 13-15 man roster for the initial push 6/2/15. Primary Recruitment Goals: Tank (1 Vacant Spot)- Brewmaster Monk - Medium Blood DK - High DPS (2 Vacant Spots)- Druid (Balance) - Medium Warlock - High Death Knight - High Healers (Swing)- Paladin - Medium Monk - Medium Any exceptional applicants or just simply people interested don't hesitate to contact me and I'll see what I can do for you! This will be a casual serious raid environment, we value raiders time. We respect that real life comes first and don't mind it. If you'd like to be a part of something special. Add Enrix #1222 on BTag Casuals/Levels Welcome!Diovan0 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 healer and tank looking for some help family members stop playing before i could get some things done. with that said i'm looking for lvl100 tank and heals that can do heroic wod dungeon spam. days Monday, Wednesday, and maybe Friday. Hours are 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. CDT Midwest time zone. (Chicago,Il) Free repairs, food, and flasks will be given before each run upon completion of the following achv's both tank and healer will get a 10k gold bonus. http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9388/guild-draenor-dungeon-hero http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9058/leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Disclaimer please read. must be same tank and/or healer while farming achievements to qualify for 10k gold bonus. must complete *both* achievements, NO bonus for only one achievement. I'm logd in off and on all day and most of the nightSnoreye0 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 Alberta/Canada Players Unite Just Seeing if there are any active players from Alberta or Canada in General. Just started playing again casually and relearning how to play this game again!Aladazart7 May 20, 2015
May 17, 2015 [H] <Haven> LFM! Haven is recruiting! Raid Nights: tues/weds/thurs 10pm-1am EST We are a group of adults with full time lives outside of the game, but during our raid time we are still able to clear Normal and Heroic content in a timely fashion. We are aiming to be among the top guilds on Garrosh and push into the top guilds world wide.We at Haven believe we can achieve these goals by focusing on Heroic Raiding. If you're an adult, and would like to raid, but cant keep up with the time requirements of many guilds, drop us a line. We are looking for competent players to fill out our roster. We will consider anyone to join, and even help gear and train the right applicants. Alts are welcome. Many of us have been raiding together for a long time now. Some of us since TBC, Wrath, and Cata. We are friends, and we push each other to be better. We will push you to do better. Open, honest, respectful communication is one of the tenets of Haven. If you don't like being told not to stand in fire, this isn't the guild for you. For more info feel free to contact any Haven members in game, reply here, or check out our webpage and apply at http://haven-garrosh.com/recruitmentSteelforge1 May 17, 2015
May 13, 2015 Why are top 5 "Garrosh" Guilds Horde??? This seems a little unfair. .just saying, post your speculation.Çatellus5 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 @Bargon Enjoyed our little chat while in BG at the GY. :)Necrobutcher87 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 <Our Guild Name Doesnt Fi> is now recruiting for its core raid team. We currently have openings for 3 healers and 8 DPS. We are planning on raiding Highmaul on Tuesday and BRF on Thursday. Requirements Must have Ventrilo. Req. iLvl of 640 for N HM and 650 for N BRF. Must show up to raids. That's pretty much it.Sharkthedark0 May 13, 2015
May 12, 2015 [A] Darkness Within-Late Night 10/10H Darkness Within is an Alliance 20-man progression-focused raiding guild on US Aerie-Peak. We offer a diverse community of both veteran and new players and while at times we can be a little off center, we take progression raiding very seriously. We place high value on dependability, loyalty, and teamwork. Raid schedule: Tuesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Wednesday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) Thursday (9:30pm - 1:00am PST) We require you to Have an in-depth knowledge of your class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, stat priorities. Come prepared, raid ready with consumables such as flasks, potions, food, etc. Have taken time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. 90% minimum attendance Mumble with a working mic What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Hunter <Beast Master, Survival. Marksman> Monk <Windwalker/Mistweaver> Death Knight <Unholy, Frost, Blood, Blood> Shaman <Enhancement,> Mage <Fire, Frost, Arcane> Warlock <Affliction, Demonology, Destruction> Warrior <Arms, Fury> Paladin <Holy> These are the classes that we are looking for. However, we believe spots are earned; if you believe you have what it takes we would like to hear from you. Our Website! http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ In Game Contacts Setlo-GM (Setlo#1250) Bocephuss-RL (Bocephuss#1932)Brbautoshot0 May 12, 2015
May 10, 2015 Loque'nahak! Hey guys! If anyone happens to run across this beaut please contact me via battle tag, i've been searching for a very long time so please let me know if you run across him! Thank you so much in advance :D! Battletag: MattyIce#1332Djangö0 May 10, 2015
May 5, 2015 need guild sigs, paying 100 gold(need 3) i cant find a single person from garrosh, on my server to sign the charter so im here, ill pay 100g a sig i just need 3Poofnut0 May 5, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 (IFEC) Garrosh casual guild lfm tues-wed BRF We currently raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8:30 pm est server time ending at 11pm. We are in need of a Resto Shaman healer , Ranged Moonkin dps and a Lock. Possible Feral druid , Rogue or Enhancement shaman for Melee. Very casual guild . Very much would love to find a player open to be Raid Leader for our runs. For more information , hit me up in game on either Kojones or Ishudgo.Thx for your time.Kojones0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Xrealm Horde late night LF 1 heals/Rdps 8/10H Hello! <Undoing> is currently recruiting new members on Zul'Jin to help progress through new and upcoming raiding content. We are composed of laid back and friendly members who take their raiding seriously but doesn't mind joking around while achieving our goals. We are currently 8/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry in progression. We're looking for a dedicated few to help us in our endeavors and share our successes. We are looking for skilled reliable people to join our guild. X-realm trials with the idea you will xfer if its a fit. Our current raid times are as follows: Thursday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Thursday Night) Saturday 12am Eastern - 3am Eastern. (Saturday Night) If raid needs to be extended for an additional 3rd day, it will be planned it advance and members will be given notice. Please be able to pay attention to detail, know the specifics of your class, have Ventrilo client installed, and be dedicated to your raid attendance. If you are a great fit for our group, the raid typically provides flasks, pots, and food if needed. Just bring your A Game and determination. We are currently recruiting the following: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Mage If you do not play the class or specification listed above please feel free to still apply and admission will be decided on a need basis or as a trial. If you are interested in joining us feel free to reach out to the following BTags and we hope to hear from you soon: JMoney5032#1156 Knox#1691Typo0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Casual raiding guild LFM Awesome people (Garr You are on the server Garrosh ! You are with the Horde! You have a life outside of WoW! The guild En Taro Adun wants you to join it's ranks. Our guild is a casual one. Raid, PvP, instancing, leveling characters, achievement runs. Name it! We do it all... casually! ;) Most members is in their 30's and 40's and we have kids. This is a friendly place. Come and join us. VIsit GuildETA.comNazdrac1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 <A> Deity LF Raiders - DPS & Healers Deity is looking for dps/healers for our Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11 pm raids. Guild membership is not required, but you are welcome to join the guild. Deity is an adult only casual raiding guild. Many of us have been raiding together steadily since Cata. Several of our regulars are re-speccing into new roles, so we will be running Normal Highmaul & normal BRF while trying to gear up. Highmaul 6/7N & 2/7 Heroic, BRF 5/10 Normal Whisper Lees(Lunalees), Minifinny(Finnydinny) or Deathbreas(Cathbreas) in game. Or really anyone in the guild. You can whisper on PUG nights if you want to come along and see if it is a good fit.Lees1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 En Taro Adu - We need YOU! En Taro Adun is a looking for a casual adult players like you. Enjoy the game as you wish while kickin' !@# in raid together as a team. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are looking for people (not only your character). It would be great if you are... • An adult: mature, descent, kind hearted and considerate person. * Good player: Those who knows how to jump out of fire--unless we're all in it together. * Play Casually: We are active from 5pm - 12:00am EST, We all have lives, career, family and require sleep. • Kick $%^: When it's time to raid, we are ready to roll. Flask, Reputation, gears, all good to go. • You: are self sufficient and motivated. We are allergic to... * Asshats • Bull-*!@s • Children, who are unsupervised. • Gear oriented people. We care what's inside you, not whats on you. If you are interested please submit an application. Pardon the website for it's still under construction. Thank you :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://guildeta.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ravensour0 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 Amadeus, post here. Hey Amadeus, post here when you find someone you want me to dig through!Negranda2 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 WH End Times Anyone else reading the events of Warhammer End Times? Completely off topic, I just ate at Famous Daves in Riverside this morning; probably the best ribs and drinks I've had in a while. Odd and honest, their bloody Mary come garnished with pickles...and it worked well.Creepshow0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 [H] <Crush> 6/7N -3/10N LF Heals/DPS Crush is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall. Up until recently I was on Garrosh, but wanted something different so I moved to Thrall to raid with Crush. I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with Crush, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and carry on. If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then Crush is the guild for you. Crush is made up of mature adults and have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We try not to take ourselves too seriously when we raid, so when we die we just run back and try again . With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success. At Crush we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We are a 10-15 man Heroic raiding guild, and while we may tackle a few Mythic bosses if we have the people and the opportunity, Mythic raiding isn’t our ultimate goal. We currently raid on Monday & Wednesday from 8pm-11pm server time.(EST) 6/7Norm- 1/7Heroic HighMaul 3/10N Blackrock Foundry For more information please visit or apply at http://thrall-crush.enjin.com/home. Read our guild charter under the forums section for more information about Crush. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed. You can contact Zuúl, Unholyend or Bendie online or if you want to chat contact me at Zuul#1119. Good luck in you search and I hope we hear from you. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Zuúl0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [A]<Heroes and Villains>8/10H Proudmoore <Heroes and Villains> is a newly formed guild that is looking to solidify our roster for heroic and mythic content. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious. Blackrock Foundry 9/10N 8/10H We raid Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30 - 10:30PM PST We're looking for a Warlock, Boomkin, Enhance, and Windwalker(or Feral) to fill our roster. Preferably 660+ so that we can bring you straight into heroics. Contact Nightwinds#1991, Greyskul#1400, or Masticus#1956 for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.comNightwinds0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 recruit a friend im looking for a recruit a friend. I will buy the full game but game time is up to you.pst if interestedGandull3 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [H]Lf friendly guild to help me start raiding I've been looking for a while for a friendly, laid-back guild that raids together often, something not too serious but up to date with doing the latest raids and such. I'm a combat/sub rogue ilvl 644 and I'm familiar with some raids (from LFR) but I want to get started with actually doing them, not LFR anymore. But a friendly and family like guild, where people are actually talkative, I want to find that more than anything. I'm online every day so I will be able to talk ingame for any guild offers. :)Qianni0 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Does anyone drop Horde Blingatrons? In particular for the blood elves? If so where and is it at any specific time of day/night? Going to start up a blood elf warlock & would love to get a good start with some good cash items from the Blingatron so I can buy some bags :)Jhak4 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 [A] EST Adult Tank\Healer duo LF stable raids Hello, My wife and I are a very self-sufficient, punctual married couple with kids based on [A] Garrosh-US looking for a stable casual-core raid team/guild that raids 2-3 nights per week between the hours of 8p-11p EST that is preferably pushing latter half N-BRF or starting H-BRF progression. We are 6/10N 3/10H ourselves through PuGs and some regular raid teams that just haven't seemed to seal the deal. We are a couple that play together exclusively. You cannot have one without the other. We are not afraid of wiping as long as progress is being made. You will not see us failing to release and run back on wipes. We're not loot mongers and expect others in a raid to be the same. You will never see us without an enchant, food buff, flask or gem nor complain about repair costs associated with wipes. As stated in the title we are adults. We expect the team that we raid with to be the same. If what you say in voice communications cannot be said in front of a small child, we will mute said individuals or may not be interested at all. Us having three children under 5 years old dictates that requirement. Here's my wife's disc priest armory profile. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Taidie/simple ThanksDrorascus1 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 #1 ServerHorde Raiding Guild Recruiting RDPS! Hello! <Sunder> (now the server #1 horde raiding guild due to Daddy Issues braking apart from massive G-quit transfer/name change) is looking for adult players who can raid Tues+Wed+Thurs 9pm pst - 11pm pst and ready for Mythic Progression. We are 10/10 Heroic and haven't been able to do Mythic because we need 2-3 more decent players to hit the required 20. Our players parse in the top 90% and will progress through Mythic quickly. We need: 1.) a lock; or, 2.) almost any other range DPS. Please whisper either Enderw, LFRhero, or Arc if you are interested (we will always be on during above raid times or simply reply to this message.Enderw0 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 [H] ProtoDrake Reclamations ProtoDrake Reclamations built on the basis that everyone needs a guild, and a place to hang out. But at the same time most of us are adults with jobs and we don't need a second one. We're here to have fun, to raid when we can and help each other out. We don't care if your ilvl is 700 or 7, if you want to join us and become part of this community we're going to welcome you in. We're happy to help and get everyone together and working towards their goals. We're not happy to deal with trolls, drama or bull$%^-. Currently we're a newly founded guild looking to bolster our ranks. With people willing to help each other out and enjoy the game. Send a message to me or apply on our site at http://pdr.gamerlaunch.com/Droverson0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Blizzard Lets Retake Laurderon i was blizzard its been a long time since us humans been wanting to retake our precious city and make it a major city once again, if u cant give is gnommergan then give us Laurderon Please, and u can give a horde a new city as well cuz i know they will be mad if u dont, ....... or maybe make Gilneaas a city as well since is just sitting there with no NPCFreddïzzle3 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 Resto/Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild Hello! I'm looking for a raiding guild. I'm mature, but willing to take and make jokes. I've been playing the game since TBC and I've been struggling to find a good raiding guild since the start of WOD. I'm willing to change my Balance spec to feral or guardian (not a huge fan of it). I am free to raid on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Feel free to contact me in game, I'm mostly on either Gracon or Garoc. Thanks!Gracon0 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 Looking for Some Officers I've been GM of this guild for some time, and we've come to the realization that I do all the work. Looking for a couple of officers to help out with getting the guild ready for raiding, and other aspects of the game that we want to get into. You can reach me in game as Oeskus. I'm online most nights EST 9-11. We use Mumble instead of Vent.Oeskus1 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 19, 2015 LFM Multiboxers Guild Recruitment MultiUnity is looking for multiboxers for guild recruitment. Its a social guild for the most part with no serious plans for raiding. But if we can get enough people that are skilled multiboxers may do normals and maybe heroics for funnsies. If you have a desire to multibox let me warn you it will cost money. Depending on number of accounts and computer and expansion prices if you have a couple hundred extra dollars laying around (a couple thousand if you need to upgrade your rig) drop a line if your interested in trying it out. All others are welcome if you looking for a hardcore raiding guild or a hardcore pvp guild this is not the guild for you. Goldfarmers, Multiboxers, Socials would find the best home here. Leave any questions you may have. ThanksDraxian5 Mar 19, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 Heals LF raiding guild As the title says I am a healer looking to find a place to raid. I returned to the game right before WOD launched and have luckily been given a schedule at work that will allow some raiding time again. A little about myself. I am 27, fairly mature but able to take a joke. I started playing WoW around release and found a place in a raiding guild after reaching level 60. When I wasn't raiding I focused on what was PvP at the time - trying to q at the same time with my buddies as we tried to grind out Grand Marshal (was alliance at the time), I made it to rank 13 and healed through most of vanilla raid content. During the middle of TBC the guild I had been with for a very long time broke up and my focus shifted to just pvp. Season 2 I got gladiator as a shadow priest but the friends I PvPd with started families, got new jobs etc and they to stopped playing so I did the same. I really enjoy what the game has to offer and would love a place to call home and progress with like minded people. I am looking for a guild that raids mon-thu preferably no later than 130 am est but I am willing to be flexible. I know I have some pve gear to work on but that wont be a problem. Thanks for looking over my post.Merkem2 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 Resto/Elemental Shaman Looking for a Guild I am in search of a laid back raiding guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I have just hit 100 , so I am in process of gearing up. let me know either via in game mail or catch me when I am on and we can talk. Thank you for your timeNagrel2 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 (A) 668 disc priest looking for guild I am currently on the server lightbringer and am having no luck with it and am looking to transfer servers or even factions i am currently on the alliance. i am 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic and 1/10 normal BRF. i am looking for a fun and social raiding guild. i am looking for around 5:00pm to 6:00pm start time to raid. please if you have any questions add me to your friends my btag is kelly#1669.Lookahealer1 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 Horde hunter looking to move Horde 658 MM (lonewolf) hunter 7/7 N 1/7 H looking to change servers, just no raid guilds needing hunters on my current server so I've been pugging alot and would like to find a guild with a core spot to continue thru this expansion. I'm an old fart (lol) retired so raid days and times are open, not looking for elitest nor a childish guild just a relaxed semi to hardcore raiding guild to enjoy the game. add me if interested and we can talk thx. BT Dano#1429Rócker2 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 <BFFC> is recruiting for Mythic! 9/10H. <BestFriendsForeverClub> is now recruiting players for Mythic. We are a well established guild, not a flavor of the month upstart, looking for dedicated players for PvE content. Progression - 7/7 Heroic Highmaul & 1/7 Mythic Highmaul. 10/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry & 5/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. Currently recruiting for Mythic raid group. We are currently recruiting all players for our core raid group. -Tanks: Closed -Healers: Open -DPS - Open - Range only. To contact us about joining please message or in game mail: Israèl, Hôlywarriors, Antiguy, Cliqe, Hirishin, Parms, Behemyth.Israèl15 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 <Novus> H Recruiting - 5/10 H BRF Novus has been raiding together on and off since BC. We moved to Garrosh in the Draenor expansion. Our typical 12-15 man make-up is full of long-time acquaintances from in-game or in real life, so the group is pretty tight-knit and comfortable with each other. We have a handful of Oceanic players who are currently playing cross-realm, and welcome those who do not want to or cannot transfer to Garrosh. Our Current Progression N HM: 7/7 H HM: 7/7 N BRF: 10/10 H BRF: 5/10 With the Warlords of Draenor expansion, and our full clear of both Normal and Heroic Highmaul (We got the Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall achievement), we have decided to reach out and expand our ranks to those who are looking to raid on weekends. Raid Schedule (Because of the Oceanic timezone people, myself included, our raiding time is limited to these two times) Friday - 7PM CST ~ Midnight CST Saturday - 7PM CST ~ Midnight CST What We Need: Healers Mistweaver Monk DPS Moonkin Druid x 1-2 Enhancement Shaman x 1 Arcane Mage (with Fire offspec, or intent to change to fire for certain fights once geared) x 1 Fury (Arms OS) Warrior x 1 Unholly DK or Windwalker Monk x 1 Gear Requirement to join Novus If you are one of the above classes interested in joining us, we do ask that you are approximately 660 or higher. What kind of Healing or DPS should I be doing to join Novus? Healers Novus's main healers are very competitive. We expect you to be that way too. Know your heals, when to heal in fights, and be able to heal in the high-30k+ HPS minimum on Gruul in ilvl 660 gear (Our healers average 40-45k HPS on most fights in BRF). Damage Dealers Again, we place a lot of emphasis on knowing your class and knowing your rotation. Novus members (with help from one specific officer who does tons of analysis) make constant efforts to improve their DPS each week after analyzing damage meters from the past weekend's raid. Some of us are extremely competitive and we would want you to be that way too. In terms of what kind of DPS you should pull, it really depends on your class, spec, and the boss fight. We do understand that a moonkin will not beat an arcane mage on a single target fight (or shouldn't), but we do expect that moonkin to destroy everyone on a fight like Darmac. What type of person do you have to be to raid with Novus? We are, by no means, a serious guild. We don't aim for server firsts, but we do highly value progression and success. When things are going smooth, we have a great time. You would need to be able to withstand various vulgarities, understand sarcasm, be able to take a joke, and of course realize that in the end we are there to succeed. Our raid atmosphere is extremely casual during trash, but we try to take progression and learning boss fights seriously once we arrive at a boss or once boss discussion begins. Raid Attendance We understand that RL obligations come into play sometimes, as some of our raid members are part of the same family. Only about 9 of our 15 raid members has a 100% attendance rate currently, but we would really like to recruit people who are dedicated and able to show up at least every 3 out of 4 weekends. Who do I contact if I am interested? NA Timezone Contacts Koshi-Garrosh (Koshi#1362) Mellindia-Garrosh (Monica#1809) Oceanic/JST Timezone Contacts Kyarichan, Jintonikku, Aoisangoshou-Garrosh (All of these are me, feel free to add Jintoniku#1953 if you have questions).Kyarichan3 Mar 8, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Mage/Boomkin and Hunter LF Raiding Guild 2 of us looking for an Adult PVE HORDE guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week, CST/EST. We are open to morning raids on weekends but can’t do anything but evenings during the week. We play this GAME to have fun, and to “Die Laughing”. We are looking for a guild with the same philosophy. I have been playing since 2006 and used to raid pretty hard core, I now consider myself retired from that life and just play for the fun of the game. I still want to experience the content and kill the final boss, but I really don't want the stress of trying to kill everything on Mythic, I can kill it on Heroic with a few Mythic bosses thrown in and be satisfied. I would also be applying with my wife, (the Hunter). We have been married for a long time, and for the first part of my WOW life she just watched, last year she finally decided to give WOW a try and now she is hooked. The mobility of the hunter works well with her play style, plus I raided as a hunter from Firelands to SoO, so it is a class I know how to play very well. She is a competent and competitive player. I know that guilds hate group applications, but I finally got her to play and won’t give that up.. :) I am a business professional so the potential cost of changing realms or factions etc. isn’t a concern. I just want to make sure we find the right guild, and I am sure many of you know how challenging that can be at times. NO PVP REALMS!! We prefer PVE, HORDE , but would go Alliance for the right guild. Raid times during the week 7-10EST would be ideal. Weekend morning or evenings raids is an available option. Looking to do Cross-Realm raids prior to committing to a transfer. If you think we might be a good fit, you can contact me at Zuul#1119.Klucks0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Exoria (H) is recruiting DPS. Exoria is a progression raiding guild that has leadership that have been around leading guilds since Vanilla. We are recruiting quality DPS to flesh out our raid group. We are 6/7 H HM (pre-BRF) and 5/10 N BRF. We are not satisfied with the progression we have been making in Blackrock and would like to recruit new players to flesh out and improve our dps core. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact an officer in game (Khelderain, Apropos, Cummies, Clevenseagal or Boot)Apropos0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Northwest Guardians is recruiting hi there im wrael im the gm of Northwest Guardians and we are now recruiting ppl to join us in playing wow right now we have a total of 4 active ppl playing and are looking for more. we will begin raiding once we build out our guild roster a bit more we will also be using mumble once we start to raid and get more ppl we are taking all lvls classes and lvls of player experience whether your new or old you are welcome here if you would like to get a hold of me just leave your battle tag in a reply here and ill get to you as soon as i can a little on my i used to do hardcore raiding through cata then stopped playing due to burn out in mists but recently started back up do to the new expansion and im loving so i wont be quitting anytime soonWrael1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 <Maul Rats>(A)-Casual everything...everything If you’re looking for a raiding guild that’s highly efficient, organized, and focused on progression….then you should probably jump in a different guild. We’re none of that. In fact, we’re pretty much as far from that as you can get. Seriously. This guild is currently comprised of three, yes three, individuals. We’ve jumped back into WoW with WoD (well…sort of. All previous raiders and all that jazz, but not since Wotlk), and threw together this guild to hang out and BS in while we do whatever it is we do in this game. Really, I came up with the name one random evening, and the guild was started to hang on to said name, with no real plans outside of somewhere for us three to hang out with green chat. Aside from that nonsensical blabber, we’ve been tossing around the idea of adding some more folks to the guild, with the eventual plans of doing some guild raiding. Nothing serious, since we’re all pretty casual, with families and all that garbage, but something. So…here we are. If you’re looking for a small guild, aimed for having fun and killing time, give us a shout. The only note worth mentioning is the whole “adult” requirement. I use the term “adult” loosely really. We just can’t have any wee kids, or anyone easily offended joining up. We’re alright people…..but honestly, kind of a$$holes to each other, and anyone else we get to know. All in good fun. Well, mostly. You can make fun of my fat brother all you want. Hit us up in game. Or don’t. Either way is fine with me. If you see Madert online, it’s probably best to begin the conversation with offerings of sexual favors. Because….well…….because. P.S. - I love you. P.S.S. - Suppose I should put this link here - http://maulrats.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=509142&TabID=4377360Bobbum7 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 The Random Reroll Project Note: Request to move this thread to Garrosh realm section. So I had a stupid/random idea pop into my mind when I was thinking about creating a new character on a different server for a fresh start. Some of us could probably spend hours trying to make the perfect character before were satisfied. But let's forget about that. Instead let's make a completely random character on a low population server. But when I say random character, I mean you let the computer decide for you. No changing your faction, race, class, name, gender, or cosmetic features (well at least until you reach the in-game barber shop). The moment you hit the create new character button, your stuck with what you get. This goes for the 1st name that you have randomly generated that is available as well. Chances are you will have a character that you don't like or rather hate. So since Garrosh is widely hated by many, let's have that as our server for irony.Reachus4 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 The Random Reroll Project Note: Request to move this thread to Garrosh realm section. So I had a stupid/random idea pop into my mind when I was thinking about creating a new character on a different server for a fresh start. Some of us could probably spend hours trying to make the perfect character before were satisfied. But let's forget about that. Instead let's make a completely random character on a low population server. But when I say random character, I mean you let the computer decide for you. No changing your faction, race, class, name, gender, or cosmetic features (well at least until you reach the in-game barber shop). The moment you hit the create new character button, your stuck with what you get. This goes for the 1st name that you have randomly generated that is available as well. Chances are you will have a character that you don't like or rather hate. So since Garrosh is widely hated by many, let's have that as our server for irony.Reachus4 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 Que Up (H) Looking for more people! Hi everyone, Que up is small guild group of friends that have been playing WOW together since Wotlk. Some of the players are Vanilla/TBC vets, most having been playing since LK. We are looking for people to join us in all aspects of the game. We are planning on raiding but Raid dates are still TBD. We need just a few more people to fill out our ranks to be raid ready, all are welcome tanks, heals, dps, new players and vets of WOW. We know and understand that People have lives, issues, kids that come up and can not always make the raid date that is set. There is also much more to this game than just Raiding, and having the freedom to explore the game and all of its options are what make this game really fun. If you have any interest in joining our guild and helping us build to make it better please send me an in game whisper or mail. Thanks all and happy gaming!Saniitarium6 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 delete deleteShaynah1 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Ninja looter on your realm Kroniklight (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Kroniklight/simple) has ninja looted in a couple of pug groups, so be careful and watch out who leads your raids.Driftee5 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Loot ninja, be on the lookout! A paladin on this server, Kroniklight, put together a group for Flamebender in BRF. He told us twice that is was ML Main>Off. As soon as we downed the boss, he took the tier piece and logged off. He didn't even have the courtesy to pass out the rest of the loot. Please, if you see him or hear from him, just mention that he's a piece of crap.Eyepwnforyou1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015