Garrosh

Mar 10, 2015 <BFFC> is recruiting for Mythic! 9/10H. <BestFriendsForeverClub> is now recruiting players for Mythic. We are a well established guild, not a flavor of the month upstart, looking for dedicated players for PvE content. Progression - 7/7 Heroic Highmaul & 1/7 Mythic Highmaul. 10/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry & 5/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry. Currently recruiting for Mythic raid group. We are currently recruiting all players for our core raid group. -Tanks: Closed -Healers: Open -DPS - Open - Range only. To contact us about joining please message or in game mail: Israèl, Hôlywarriors, Antiguy, Cliqe, Hirishin, Parms, Behemyth.Israèl15 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 <Novus> H Recruiting - 5/10 H BRF Novus has been raiding together on and off since BC. We moved to Garrosh in the Draenor expansion. Our typical 12-15 man make-up is full of long-time acquaintances from in-game or in real life, so the group is pretty tight-knit and comfortable with each other. We have a handful of Oceanic players who are currently playing cross-realm, and welcome those who do not want to or cannot transfer to Garrosh. Our Current Progression N HM: 7/7 H HM: 7/7 N BRF: 10/10 H BRF: 5/10 With the Warlords of Draenor expansion, and our full clear of both Normal and Heroic Highmaul (We got the Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall achievement), we have decided to reach out and expand our ranks to those who are looking to raid on weekends. Raid Schedule (Because of the Oceanic timezone people, myself included, our raiding time is limited to these two times) Friday - 7PM CST ~ Midnight CST Saturday - 7PM CST ~ Midnight CST What We Need: Healers Mistweaver Monk DPS Moonkin Druid x 1-2 Enhancement Shaman x 1 Arcane Mage (with Fire offspec, or intent to change to fire for certain fights once geared) x 1 Fury (Arms OS) Warrior x 1 Unholly DK or Windwalker Monk x 1 Gear Requirement to join Novus If you are one of the above classes interested in joining us, we do ask that you are approximately 660 or higher. What kind of Healing or DPS should I be doing to join Novus? Healers Novus's main healers are very competitive. We expect you to be that way too. Know your heals, when to heal in fights, and be able to heal in the high-30k+ HPS minimum on Gruul in ilvl 660 gear (Our healers average 40-45k HPS on most fights in BRF). Damage Dealers Again, we place a lot of emphasis on knowing your class and knowing your rotation. Novus members (with help from one specific officer who does tons of analysis) make constant efforts to improve their DPS each week after analyzing damage meters from the past weekend's raid. Some of us are extremely competitive and we would want you to be that way too. In terms of what kind of DPS you should pull, it really depends on your class, spec, and the boss fight. We do understand that a moonkin will not beat an arcane mage on a single target fight (or shouldn't), but we do expect that moonkin to destroy everyone on a fight like Darmac. What type of person do you have to be to raid with Novus? We are, by no means, a serious guild. We don't aim for server firsts, but we do highly value progression and success. When things are going smooth, we have a great time. You would need to be able to withstand various vulgarities, understand sarcasm, be able to take a joke, and of course realize that in the end we are there to succeed. Our raid atmosphere is extremely casual during trash, but we try to take progression and learning boss fights seriously once we arrive at a boss or once boss discussion begins. Raid Attendance We understand that RL obligations come into play sometimes, as some of our raid members are part of the same family. Only about 9 of our 15 raid members has a 100% attendance rate currently, but we would really like to recruit people who are dedicated and able to show up at least every 3 out of 4 weekends. Who do I contact if I am interested? NA Timezone Contacts Koshi-Garrosh (Koshi#1362) Mellindia-Garrosh (Monica#1809) Oceanic/JST Timezone Contacts Kyarichan, Jintonikku, Aoisangoshou-Garrosh (All of these are me, feel free to add Jintoniku#1953 if you have questions).Kyarichan3 Mar 8, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Mage/Boomkin and Hunter LF Raiding Guild 2 of us looking for an Adult PVE HORDE guild that raids 2 or 3 nights a week, CST/EST. We are open to morning raids on weekends but can’t do anything but evenings during the week. We play this GAME to have fun, and to “Die Laughing”. We are looking for a guild with the same philosophy. I have been playing since 2006 and used to raid pretty hard core, I now consider myself retired from that life and just play for the fun of the game. I still want to experience the content and kill the final boss, but I really don't want the stress of trying to kill everything on Mythic, I can kill it on Heroic with a few Mythic bosses thrown in and be satisfied. I would also be applying with my wife, (the Hunter). We have been married for a long time, and for the first part of my WOW life she just watched, last year she finally decided to give WOW a try and now she is hooked. The mobility of the hunter works well with her play style, plus I raided as a hunter from Firelands to SoO, so it is a class I know how to play very well. She is a competent and competitive player. I know that guilds hate group applications, but I finally got her to play and won’t give that up.. :) I am a business professional so the potential cost of changing realms or factions etc. isn’t a concern. I just want to make sure we find the right guild, and I am sure many of you know how challenging that can be at times. NO PVP REALMS!! We prefer PVE, HORDE , but would go Alliance for the right guild. Raid times during the week 7-10EST would be ideal. Weekend morning or evenings raids is an available option. Looking to do Cross-Realm raids prior to committing to a transfer. If you think we might be a good fit, you can contact me at Zuul#1119.Klucks0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Exoria (H) is recruiting DPS. Exoria is a progression raiding guild that has leadership that have been around leading guilds since Vanilla. We are recruiting quality DPS to flesh out our raid group. We are 6/7 H HM (pre-BRF) and 5/10 N BRF. We are not satisfied with the progression we have been making in Blackrock and would like to recruit new players to flesh out and improve our dps core. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:45 - 11:00 pm EST. If you have any questions at all, feel free to contact an officer in game (Khelderain, Apropos, Cummies, Clevenseagal or Boot)Apropos0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Northwest Guardians is recruiting hi there im wrael im the gm of Northwest Guardians and we are now recruiting ppl to join us in playing wow right now we have a total of 4 active ppl playing and are looking for more. we will begin raiding once we build out our guild roster a bit more we will also be using mumble once we start to raid and get more ppl we are taking all lvls classes and lvls of player experience whether your new or old you are welcome here if you would like to get a hold of me just leave your battle tag in a reply here and ill get to you as soon as i can a little on my i used to do hardcore raiding through cata then stopped playing due to burn out in mists but recently started back up do to the new expansion and im loving so i wont be quitting anytime soonWrael1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 <Maul Rats>(A)-Casual everything...everything If you’re looking for a raiding guild that’s highly efficient, organized, and focused on progression….then you should probably jump in a different guild. We’re none of that. In fact, we’re pretty much as far from that as you can get. Seriously. This guild is currently comprised of three, yes three, individuals. We’ve jumped back into WoW with WoD (well…sort of. All previous raiders and all that jazz, but not since Wotlk), and threw together this guild to hang out and BS in while we do whatever it is we do in this game. Really, I came up with the name one random evening, and the guild was started to hang on to said name, with no real plans outside of somewhere for us three to hang out with green chat. Aside from that nonsensical blabber, we’ve been tossing around the idea of adding some more folks to the guild, with the eventual plans of doing some guild raiding. Nothing serious, since we’re all pretty casual, with families and all that garbage, but something. So…here we are. If you’re looking for a small guild, aimed for having fun and killing time, give us a shout. The only note worth mentioning is the whole “adult” requirement. I use the term “adult” loosely really. We just can’t have any wee kids, or anyone easily offended joining up. We’re alright people…..but honestly, kind of a$$holes to each other, and anyone else we get to know. All in good fun. Well, mostly. You can make fun of my fat brother all you want. Hit us up in game. Or don’t. Either way is fine with me. If you see Madert online, it’s probably best to begin the conversation with offerings of sexual favors. Because….well…….because. P.S. - I love you. P.S.S. - Suppose I should put this link here - http://maulrats.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=509142&TabID=4377360Bobbum7 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 The Random Reroll Project Note: Request to move this thread to Garrosh realm section. So I had a stupid/random idea pop into my mind when I was thinking about creating a new character on a different server for a fresh start. Some of us could probably spend hours trying to make the perfect character before were satisfied. But let's forget about that. Instead let's make a completely random character on a low population server. But when I say random character, I mean you let the computer decide for you. No changing your faction, race, class, name, gender, or cosmetic features (well at least until you reach the in-game barber shop). The moment you hit the create new character button, your stuck with what you get. This goes for the 1st name that you have randomly generated that is available as well. Chances are you will have a character that you don't like or rather hate. So since Garrosh is widely hated by many, let's have that as our server for irony.Reachus4 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 The Random Reroll Project Note: Request to move this thread to Garrosh realm section. So I had a stupid/random idea pop into my mind when I was thinking about creating a new character on a different server for a fresh start. Some of us could probably spend hours trying to make the perfect character before were satisfied. But let's forget about that. Instead let's make a completely random character on a low population server. But when I say random character, I mean you let the computer decide for you. No changing your faction, race, class, name, gender, or cosmetic features (well at least until you reach the in-game barber shop). The moment you hit the create new character button, your stuck with what you get. This goes for the 1st name that you have randomly generated that is available as well. Chances are you will have a character that you don't like or rather hate. So since Garrosh is widely hated by many, let's have that as our server for irony.Reachus4 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 Que Up (H) Looking for more people! Hi everyone, Que up is small guild group of friends that have been playing WOW together since Wotlk. Some of the players are Vanilla/TBC vets, most having been playing since LK. We are looking for people to join us in all aspects of the game. We are planning on raiding but Raid dates are still TBD. We need just a few more people to fill out our ranks to be raid ready, all are welcome tanks, heals, dps, new players and vets of WOW. We know and understand that People have lives, issues, kids that come up and can not always make the raid date that is set. There is also much more to this game than just Raiding, and having the freedom to explore the game and all of its options are what make this game really fun. If you have any interest in joining our guild and helping us build to make it better please send me an in game whisper or mail. Thanks all and happy gaming!Saniitarium6 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 15, 2015 delete deleteShaynah1 Feb 15, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Ninja looter on your realm Kroniklight (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Kroniklight/simple) has ninja looted in a couple of pug groups, so be careful and watch out who leads your raids.Driftee5 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Loot ninja, be on the lookout! A paladin on this server, Kroniklight, put together a group for Flamebender in BRF. He told us twice that is was ML Main>Off. As soon as we downed the boss, he took the tier piece and logged off. He didn't even have the courtesy to pass out the rest of the loot. Please, if you see him or hear from him, just mention that he's a piece of crap.Eyepwnforyou1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 delete deleteShaynah0 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 4, 2015 French Guild [Horde] 3/7 Mythic - 2days/week Antidote, the main raid group in <Unhuman> from Arthas-US is looking for more french speaking raiders for BRF progression. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-11pm. Progression in Highmaul was 3/7 Mythic with a 2days a week schedule (61th US). Currently recruiting for core spot only: -Enhancement shaman -DPS Warrior -DPS Monk -Warlock -Boomkin -Mage -Hunter -Feral Any exceptionnal players are invited to apply no matter what your class is. If you're better than our current raider, you will get their spot, no matter what's your class. To apply, visit: http://unhuman.ca/forum/index.php?/forum/183-recrutement/ Make sure to apply for the core raiding group called Antidote. Copy and paste the application form and make a new topic in the recrutement section of Antidote. All the trials can be done crossrealm for the next 2 week. After this date, we will no longer accept cross-realm trial becauser we will be progressing in mythic. Make sure to apply now for a chance to trial with us before it's too late! tags: Québec, Quebec, Qc, francais, françaisBen2 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 {H} Blackrock Mountain Tours Blackrock Mountain Tours is a Family run guild that plays WOW for what it is, a game. We have no time for drama or elitest. We laugh and carry on in vent while we run 5 mans, garrison invasions, world bosses, daily missions like Shatt and even LFR. We do go back and do older content for the fun of it and had a great time recently running 25 man Lich King as a 4 man group. I know that it is totally solo able but that’s not the point. To some who may be new to the game, they find the mechanics challenging and fun, and that is the point. FUN!! If you are an aspiring tank or healer and want a casual place to hone your skills without worry if you make mistakes, then we are the place for you. Dràgonborne leads most of our adventures and is usually pretty familiar with anything we try and tackle new and old. He is old and experienced most encounters as part of a progression raiding guild back when the encounters were shiny and new. Now days he is retired from hardcore raiding and just enjoys helping the rest of us stumble through. (I am sure he just sits back and laughs as we stand in fire and die over and over, that’s just how he is!) And more importantly that is how we are, we try not to take ourselves too seriously so we just run back and try again if we die. With a little effort and some encouragement we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but also celebrate and enjoy our success. We have our own vent server and website, although it really isn’t much. We are not looking to do any serious raiding but do enjoy it and would like to have our own 10 man + Normal raid adventures if we had the members. Mostly we just want to welcome others that want to have a place to play, people to help you when you need help, or just others to chat with while adventuring. If you are interested, contact Dràgonborne, Klucks or Pureshasu in game for an invite. Most of us work so you may have to catch us after 5pm CST.Lunà15 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Garrosh - TCG buy/sell thread Hello Garrosh! Please keep this thread a mean for people to sell/buy their high value items/TCG. All items located on Garrosh-H, and will not be transferred to other servers. __________________________________________________________________ Selling: Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Sold out Reins of the Spectral Tiger Wooly White Rhino Blazing Hippogryph Corrupted Hippogryph Ghastly Charger's Skull Feldrake Amani Dragonhawk Savage Raptor Mottled Drake Jeweled Onyx Panther Depleted-Kyparium Rocket Sunstone Panther Mechano-Hog Tabard of the Lightbringer Gusting Grimoire Landro's Lichling Landro's Lil' XT Eye of the Legion Nightsaber Cub __________________________________________________________________ Always buying: Swift Shorestrider Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger Magic Rooster Egg X-51 Nether-Rocket __________________________________________________________________ Currently interested in purchasing: Nightsaber Cub Grell Moss Gusting Grimoire Landro's Lichling Purple Puffer Landro's Lil' XT Eye of the Legion __________________________________________________________________ Contact Info: Battletag: Lashawo#1609 In-game mail: CatjrCatjr3 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 <Sunder> Recruitment Forum <Sunder> is a newly formed guild on Garrosh recruiting to fill its ranks for the current raiding content. Could use exceptional healers and DPS for our 1st raiding group. Raid times are 9-11:30pm on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. All applicants need only Whisper Arc or Stjohn for more info or our current progression details. All players will be considered, thank you and hope to hear from ya soon.Stjohn6 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Looking for horde casual guild that raids I am looking for a guild on garrosh that i can be a part of. I am looking for an active casual guild that is currently in normal highmaul. I currently have my horde on silver hand and if i can find a guild that is a good fit I will move my level 100 shaman, hunter, and loc to this server.Sealy1 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 <MUD> (H) Casual Raiding ... RECRUITING CASUALS FOR CASUAL RAIDING. Mud is currently seeking casual players for causal raiding. We do not have core teams. We have regulars who can make 75% of raids and then we have everyone else who is unsure. If you are unsure that week you simply mark yourself as tentative then show up if you can. Our policy is Life Happens First! Since you can now bring 10-30 people to Raids with the exception of Mythic this works great for a casual laid back environment. We are now asking for a minimum item level of 625 and a minimum of 15k dps on Raid Boss Dummies. This is a reasonable request. Requirements for raiding: Able to use Mumble and be able to listen. If you are a tank you must have a mic.(No Mumble No Raid) Deadly Boss Mods Can follow directions Have Raid Awareness or the ability to learn it. Able to take constructive criticism and advice from lead members of MUD. Owning your mistakes and correcting them. Able to take constructive criticism and/or advice from the healing officer and raid leader. A good attitude and patience. 625 Minimum Ilvl 15k Minimum dps Loot Rules 1 Main Spec 1 Off Spec Per Raid Til All Members get a chance at loot. GUILD Respect your guild mates and Raid Members. Do not get offended easily. Be able to take a joke. Be ok with an adult level off color environment. Understand that when learning new things it takes time. Rage quitters don't come back. Love the game beyond Raiding. If you are someone who is just going to log on to raid don't apply. What we do? Saturday Raiding Heroics Challenge Mode Holiday Events Follower Hunting Answer Questions About the Game Provide Long Lasting In Game Friendships And so much more. If you believe we are a good fit for you hit me up in game. --------------------- mud#1945 MUD is and always will be a casual guild. We are friends first. Raiding is simply a bonus of the plethora of things we do weekly. We will not be doing Mythic Raiding so do not ask. We are casuals and we thoroughly enjoy the game but, we also enjoy our life outside of the game. We do not take kindly to elitist. We are not a progression guild however we plan to progress in the expansion. This will be done casually, possibly with a cold craft brew, at our own pace. MUD is the equivalent to Cheers if Cheers were a guild and Rated Mature. We grow daily to offer everyone a friend. Yet we try to get to know everyone. We want it to be a friendly environment. MUD is a place where you can take a break from all your worries.We would love to talk to you if you are a low level, high level, experienced or just starting out. We really enjoy interaction with all kinds of guild mates. Come give us a try.Euki1 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 <VII> Garrosh Alliance 7/7H Recruiting Mythic <VII> Is looking to fill its Roster with solid players for Mythic raid team. 4/10 Normal BRF 7/7 Heroic Highmaul 7/7 Normal Highmaul. Classes in high demand : Rogue Ret Pally Enh/Ele Shaman Holy Priest Warlock DK All Tanks Resto Druid Raid times: Tuesday 8:30-10:30 pm Thursday 8:30-11-30 pm Sunday 7:30-10:30 pm east ( we also have a alt run Saturday night 7:30-10:30 ) Loot: Personal loot for all guild runs at this time. Please contact Dunedaìn B.net Krovaxe#1137 or Fieperskaivu B.net Fieperskaivu#1267Fieperskaivu0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 To the person holding the name Luna There is a Low level hunter holding the name Luna I will give you 10k for the name on Garrosh. You must log into the character delete it let me grab the name then I'll pay you we can real ID the whole time.Luna3 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Rated BGs I am trying to get a regular rated bg group going and was seeing what the interest would be like. Also looking for regular 2s and 3s. I can play shadow or disc. Gracias. Love.Merkem1 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 16, 2015 Server Questions Hi everyone, I'm looking for a new server and had some questions about yours; What realms are you connected with? What's the H to A ratio? Is Garrosh a fairly populated server? Thanks in advance :)Creepshow1 Jan 16, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 [H] Destro Lock LF casual/social raid guild Greetings, I'm a recent transfer coming off of a long break looking for a casual/social raid guild. My ilvl is currently 497 but improving daily. I'm a 37 year old who is working on 19 years Army Active Duty, so I understand the difference between work and play. I tend to take raiding seriously while in progression runs but love to have fun with it and cut up when the time is right. Currently a Destro Lock but willing to reroll to meet the guild's needs. I can usually raid every night 7pm-12am CST, and just about anytime on the weekends. If I seem like a good match for your guild please message me in game. Oh and I bring Shrubbery. BTW new name is CryoisNuba2 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 Vs All LFM! 6/7H Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start back up after the holidays on January 6th. We are asking everyone to be at least 640 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We Currently raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-1 EST and have an optional run on Thursday to do normal's or alt runs. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Open, Blood, Frost, Unholy Warrior - Open, Protection, Fury, Arms Paladin- Open, Holy, Retribution Monk - Open, Brewmaster, Mistweaver, Windwalker Druid- Open, Boomkin, Guardian, Feral Shaman - Open, Enhancement Priest - Open, Holy, Discipline, Shadow Rogue - Open Hunter - Open Mage - Open Warlock - Open To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Notcalm - Enigma#1351Dazah0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 13, 2015 2s looking for a good bud to play 2sOlofmeister0 Jan 13, 2015
Jan 12, 2015 647 Hunter LF Casual/semi-hardcore raid guild Hi all, as the topic suggests I'm looking for an adult, relaxed, horde raid guild. I log in daily, and have raid availability for sat, sun, mon, tues (that's all, work long hours the other 3 days). Currently 3/7 on normal through pugs. Looking forward to some regular raiding!Jigselven0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Gotham is now Recruiting 5/7 We are a semi hardcore raiding guild. We started up about 3 weeks ago. we are currently 5/7 norm and progressing through heroics. we are looking for a Priest shadow with healing os, Warlock and a hunter. we raid wed thur and fri 8:30-11:00. if you are interested feel free to contact me in game, at our website Gothamneedsyou.guildportal.com or on here. Look forward to raiding with you.Trailer0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Possible transfer to Garrosh I was contemplating moving some of my horde characters to a lower populated server. I'm not quite familiar with Garrosh, nor the guilds on the server horde side. Was thinking about leveling up a few characters before even transferring to check out some guilds. Thought I would post here to see the community's suggestions beforehand. I don't really raid that much, so an active social guild is the most important thing for me. Some casual raiding here and there though isn't out of the question. Guild would have to be alt friendly as well. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. :)Sonisona3 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 LF Raiding Guild-Alliance Good Afternoon, I am LF a raiding guild. I am currently in another raiding guild on another server that raids tues, wed, and mon. I am looking to raid any night but those 3 nights. My current ilvl is 635. I have my 680 ring. I have experience in highmaul on my other priest. I am currently 7/7 normal and 5/7 herioc. If any guild is interested please reply here or you can get in touch with me in game. Edit: Still looking for a guild that raids on nights other than mon, tues, and wed. My battletag id is kinyee#1332Hordaur1 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 [H] Augmentation Recruiting 6/7 Heroic Augmentation is looking to get into mythic but we need more quality dps. We 1 shot 6/7 heroic now that we are back to raiding and only need dps to push into mythic. Raid times are Tues Wed and Thurs @ 9pm Est to 1am Est. More information can be found on our website http://augmentation.wowlaunch.com If you would like to talk about anything you can contact Konvic at Jamesfc3#1767Konvic6 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 LF Alliance LW for Stormbreaker Chestguard I'm hoping to find a leatherworker that has the Stormbreaker Chestguard pattern - I can provide the Magnificent Hides and Blood Spirits for sure and might also be able to provide the Spirits of Harmony.Spooklight0 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Older guild (H) Hi, I'm looking for a guild on the Horde side with an older crowd if possible. I'm in my mid 30s so I'm looking for a laid back social atmosphere. I play frequently and just like to quest, do dungeons, and level alts. I don't have much raiding experience but would like to give it a go at some point. If this sounds like your guild please look me up. Thanks in advance!Gorfiend3 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 85 druid ilvl346/ 41 shaman Lf Casual Guild I have not done any raiding with my druid as I hit 80 right before cata & hadn't been able to put alot of time in afterwards (Wife had new baby). I started leveling a shaman on the Horde side & soon transfered my druid over as well. I am more interested in finding a guild of friends first, then worry about the raiding aspect when we are ready. I would be available for raiding between 10pm-1am server could maybe make 9pm. Would also be fun to run some old world raids & achievements.Blarto2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 85 prot warrior LF home Im looking for a raiding guild that raids about 4 nights a week 8-11 area ST. A little about my self i have been playing the game for about 7 years+ all as protection warrior. In the lich king i was in the guild Morbid and stuck with them through the expansion all the way uo tp the starting raids of cata. I was in a core raidier in Morbid. And my computer blew up so i couldnt log in and 5 months passed before i could afford another one so of course i would kick of attendance. So im looking for a new home /w me in game to talk or mail me.Meht1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Casual Guild I returned back to wow after a few months (of life issues/wedding planning…ugh), to find the guild I was currently in had no activity. I’m a social person who enjoys meeting new people so I enjoy very active guild. I will say on occasions I do let a cussword slip in vent (But let’s be honest it happens). I have a good sense of humor so I don’t get offended easily and I stay AWAY from guild drama. I also should let you know I’m awful at “Yo mama” jokes and “That’s what she said” responses. I’m looking for a laid back casual guild that run heroics and raid on occasions. I would like a guild that’s social and are friends. Please if you’re a guild that at any point talks about race, religion or politics DON’T POST. I work at office where that’s always up for discussion. So If I have to deal with it in wow…I might smite or moonfire you in the face…I’m just saying. I do have a main (85 balance druid) along with a bunch of other 85’s on a different realm, but I need a home for this character and my other druid for when I log on to play them.Whìteout2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 (H) LF Relaxed family like guild Hello, I just transferred to this server a few days ago and am waiting for a friend to reach 80 to level with. In the meantime I've been looking for a casual, friendly, active guild to do heroics, and eventual laid back 10 man, possibly 25 man raiding in the future. A lot of things have changed since I've played, so leniency towards my ignorance is appreciated. :P I'm mostly on in the evenings server time, reply or whisper in game if interested or for more info. Thanks.Goonzy4 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 [H] LF Social Guild Hey guys, I recently started on this server and is looking for a social/casual guild to hang out. I have never got to endgame before and is quite excited to reach it this time. The main thing I am looking for is where members chat with each other regularly rather than having tons of people on but no one talks in the guild chat except to "grats" achievements. Hope I am not being too picky. Thanks!Kurosagi1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Social leveling guild. I'm in need of a friendly and social leveling guild for my alt Caddux (and most likely my main also, this priest.) I've just started playing WoW again after 2 years and all my friends/guildies quit playing and I just want a awesome guild and people to enjoy the game with. :)Lochei1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Social Leveling Guild I'm new here and would like to meet some friendly players in-game. If you could private message me in-game, I'd like to join a sociable guild that has fun / leveling / questing / chat randomly. :) Thanks.Darzee7 Jan 3, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 LFM for Heroic and Mythic Raiding Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start back up after the holidays on January 6th. We are asking everyone to be at least 640 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We Currently raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-1 EST and have an optional run on Thursday to do normal's or alt runs. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Open, Blood, Frost, Unholy Warrior - Open, Fury, Arms Paladin- Open, Holy, Retribution Monk - Closed Druid- Open, Feral, Boomkin Shaman - Open, Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Priest - Open, Holy, Discipline, Shadow Rogue - Closed Hunter - Open Mage - Open Warlock - Open To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Notcalm - Enigma#1351Dazah1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 [H] <No Disassemble> Casual raiding guild LFM <No Disassemble> is an old, casual raiding guild looking to bolster its ranks for Highmaul raiding! Many of us raided together for years and have recently returned for WoD. Currently we are gearing up and trying to increase our numbers in preparation for Highmaul. All are welcome to join. If you would like a laid back, fun, and low pressure group to raid and hang out with, and are interested in joining, please contact Ramstone, Leukael, Runts, or me.Arkona1 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Rebellion Hosted Normal and Heroic HM Clear Friday nights at 9 CST, I, along with alot of Rebellion, will be hosting a normal and heroic highmaul clear. Requirements: 1. 635 ilvl MINIMUM 2. CONSUMABLES: every individual will be responsible for Flasks and Pots (CMON THEY ARE STUPID CHEAP) I will provide feasts. 3. Ability to listen and follow direction 4. Attitude to get it done in as quickly as possible 5. An understanding that ANY attempt at trolling will result in a swift boot. 6. An agreement that in the case of consistent failures at mechanics will result in removal from group. We plan on doing this every Friday and would love to form a static group of individuals to join us. Loot will be handled by me as masterloot and EVERYTHING being an openroll. Loot limit per character will be 2 pieces per run. Basically that means, if you win 2 pieces of loot, and roll and win on a 3rd, those who have not obtained said 2 pieces will have a higher priority. Right now, I am currently in need of healers and all matters of dps (Sorry tanks :() If you have any questions feel free to ask ingame, I can be found on Bike, Trike, Byke, or Biketastic. btag is Bike#1797Bike7 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 H <Misery> Recruiting all Misery is now recruiting to add to its core raid team for WoD raiding from Normal through Mythic. We are a guild that was formed from a small group of friends who used to raid together who came back for WoD. While we do not consider ourselves a hardcore guild we still push ourselves towards raid progression. We are comprised of friendly players who are always willing to go out of their way to help each other. We have no tolerence for drama so if you're a "highschool girl" this is not the place for you. (Lets be real here theres plenty of awesome highschool girls who arent like that, but you get the jist. We dont want the whole toxic toolset). Our current progression in Highmaul is 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic We are currently in need of heals and DPS, We are also holding tryouts for an Offtank as our OT wants to move to heals Our current raid times are as follows: (EASTERN TIME) Tuesday 9:30 - Midnight Wednesday 9:30 - Midnight Thursday 9:30 - Midnight The current form of loot system that Misery uses is loot council. This is to distribute gear evenly to help with the progression of the guild. This method of loot distribution may change once we reach Mythic Raids. If you would like to apply to the guild you can head over to http://misery-garrosh.guildlaunch.com/ or if you have any questions you can contact Roughcuddles, Khalakki, Darenagade, or Dîçtâtør in game.Roughcuddles1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 LFM for Heroic and Mythic Raiding Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start back up after the holidays on January 6th. We are asking everyone to be at least 640 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We Currently raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-1 EST and have an optional run on Thursday to do normal's or alt runs. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Open, Blood, Frost, Unholy Warrior - Open, Protection, Fury, Arms Paladin- Open, Holy, Retribution Monk - Closed Druid- Open, Guardian, Feral, Boomkin Shaman - Open, Elemental, Enhancement Priest - Open, Holy, Discipline, Shadow Rogue - Closed Hunter - Open Mage - Open Warlock - Open To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Notcalm - Enigma#1351Zazah0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 (IFEC) Garrosh looking for N Highmaul teamup Our guild is looking for a team up on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for Highmaul Raiding. 8:30pm to 11:00pm server time. We are recruiting as well but most small guilds want to keep their close knit friends and family and that is understandable. Currently we have 2 tanks - 2 healers - 2 melee dps and about 4 ranged ready for raiding and would like to find another guild with similar make up that wouldn't mind grouping up raid nights on a routine basis. If interested please contact me in game on Kojones/Stirfry/Refluxed. Or send me a text message and I can call you back to 1-804-517-2228. Happy Holidays!Kojones0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Vindictive> Is now recruiting for HM/Mythic Vindictive is currently recruiting for high caliber players for Wod Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for dedicated players to fill our already existing roster. Our goal is to maintain a progression oriented roster while creating a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We are looking for players who strive for excellence at their class, and that have a raid oriented mindset. Our guild is composed of mature players of the age of 18 or older. All recruits must be of this age range. We lead a friendly atmosphere. We are all open and communicative. We do not allow guild drama of any kind. We expect every one of our members to have the guilds best interest in mind at all times. Progression SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul 6/7 normal, 1/7 Heroic Recruitment We are currently in need of: Dps: mm hunter, unholy dk, and a possible boomkin Heals: resto shaman (with a ele off spec) All classes are encouraged to apply regardless of current recruitment needs. Raid Times (EST) Wednesday - 8:30pm-11:30pm Thursday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm Friday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm Loot Distribution: We are currently using Loot council to distribute our loot. Loot will be distributed to those who it will benefit most. This will help us as a guild to progress, and meet our goals as a group of raiders. Loot is a product of our success as a team and should not be the sole reason for raiding with us. Attendance We expect all raiders to make 80% or more of all raid night. Commitment is very important to us and we expect all raiders to notify an officer if they won't be able to make a raid night. Not doing so can, and will lead to loss of raid spot and or removal from guild, If interested, please message Jackshift, Droppinshots, Vyvyn, or Manatangler. You can also reach us at http://vindictive-guild.shivtr.com/. Thank you and I hope you consider joining Vindictive!Jadedmists1 Dec 17, 2014